Speaker 1: O friend of Thissar. Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, and today we have CODEGA from Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of seas.
Speaker 4: That what a fucking name for a pod though, Welcome to the Cult Conspiracy. I as soon as Jonathan told me who we had on the show, was like, all right, knowing nothing else, I love the name.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was interesting.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: That was real?
Speaker 3: Was your Jesus moment right there, Jacob?
Speaker 1: That was my ascension?
Speaker 3: It's gone. The moment's already passed.
Speaker 1: Shit, well it's gone now when will then be now again? Soon soon? As Spaceballs taught us.
Speaker 2: But so that was for the listeners who are just listening. Jacob had this weird thing that just happened around him on zoom and it looked like he was blasting off into into the DMT realm or something.
Speaker 3: That was aw.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Jonathan, For anybody who is just listening, Wow, that.
Speaker 1: Was a little early preemptive, if you will.
Speaker 4: If anybody would like to see what just happened rather than hear it, Jonathan, tell where I can go because we know commercials suck. Okay, as you're listening to our program, you're gonna hear a lot of commercials.
Speaker 1: They suck. If you would like the experience, jut and tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: I wish my mixer had that capability, but it doesn't, So I'm gonna give it to you in my regular voice.
Speaker 3: And my regular voice says come check us out at.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Cultum Conspiracy Podcast or rockfan dot com slash cultu Conspiracy. Both of those links are down on the show notes below. It is the best way to be able to support the show if you can, and like Jacob said, it's completely commercial free. You also get the shows a couple of days in advance. You also will have access if you join us at patreon dot com slash metamiss.
Speaker 3: Or oh Meta Mysteries.
Speaker 1: We'll check out.
Speaker 2: Patreon Meta Mysteries too, But hell shit, what's up? That was on accident? But yes, you can definitely go check out metamisteries as well. But if you want to check out the Cult of Conspiracy Patreon and check out the Third Eye all the way Open tier, you will have access to join us every Tuesday Night Live at nine pm Central Time, and it's always a great time. So we appreciate all the good cult members that have already done so. But look, enough about us. We have an awesome guest.
Speaker 4: Of the fireworks that just went off on me, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is not what we're here to talk about. We're here to talk about our guest.
Speaker 4: And uh, bro, I cannot tell you how excited I am to get into this one.
Speaker 5: Honestly fantastic. I'll step in. Hey, guys, it's right here. I'm a I'm the host of a you know, Kodagas Codex of Curiosities, which is a great alliteration and it kind of matches in with Cult of Conspiracy as well. Look at that, you know, seeing all those together be a motful cult of conspiracy Codegas Codex of Curiosities. There we go.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm surprised you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you pulled that off on the first track.
Speaker 5: I am too to I I guess that's it for my luck for the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hear a little bit about you, like what, uh, what kind of topics do you generally like to cover. I saw that you kind of get into conspiracies, maybe some paranormal kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh, what are a couple of examples of things that you've gone over.
Speaker 5: It's it's a little bit of everything, kind of like, yeah, conspiracies, ancient mysteries, histories that rhymed as well, fantastic.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: We got Atlantis, we got Nephelim, we got UFOs, abductions. Uh, sleep paralysis a just just a wide swath of everything, you know, glitches in the matrix. It's whatever is strange and bizarre. Yeah, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a sleep paralysis before? Personally?
Speaker 5: Part of me?
Speaker 3: Sorry, have you ever had have you ever gone through sleep paralysis? Personally?
Speaker 5: Great question? So I you know, I've been talking with Vicky joy Anderson about this and uh, you know there I had probably my most you know, life changing event would have been sleep paralysis. And that was a great, great way to start start this off. You know, you're like pick this one and that is like the ultimate event that I've had in my life.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: With that being said, let me ask you now you brought up Nephelim, and you have now brought up sleep paralysis.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be that asshole and throw.
Speaker 4: Out the word demon after that, right, sleep paralysis demon?
Speaker 1: Real quick? What is your uh?
Speaker 4: If you were to classify a religious affiliation, what would you call it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Because as we get into these esoteric things, lines get drawn very quickly.
Speaker 1: So where are you at on the grand scheme of shit?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not attending no church. But in fact, you know, I grew up Catholic, like hardcore Catholic. Did you get confirmed? Oh yeah, oh yeah, Oh you're a confirmed Catholic. I went through everything like like I was actually participating in the church. I was nothing bad happened like that with with the priest, but I was no I was an aultar boy though I was an ultar boy. So I was in with uh, with the church. And and then I think it kind of goes with a lot of people where you have a fault not necessarily falling up, but you start asking these well not a lot of people, but you start asking these questions and there's no answers. They don't a lot of people don't want to get into that because they just want to stay in the light and love and oh praise Jesus. And I hate nothing wrong with that, but that wasn't me. I'm like, I want to know more, and so I started asking questions. I started reading books, and by doing that, though, I moved away from organized religion and then ended up going into more of a spirituality New Age. And then it came full circle, you know, with going in the New Age, I realized that it's almost the same thing. It's all this light and love and we're not going to look at the darkness or anything like that, where I'm like, I want to see what's in the darkness. I want to see what I'm up against, Like, what the hell is this shit?
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: So you coming from a Catholic background, which is from the outside looking in. For the record, I was raised Catholic until I was about fourteen years old. I'm from Louisiana and most people here are just generally raised Catholic, right, So I'm with you. I went to Catechism the whole nine. You going in it in the way that you have now you have turned from your Catholicism, But would you consider yourself.
Speaker 1: A follower of the ways of Christ?
Speaker 4: Do you believe more that Christ was a divine master and that there's multiple ways to achieve that enlightenment.
Speaker 1: Where are you at grand scheme of shit currently?
Speaker 5: So currently, I would say I'm coming back to the Christian side of things.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: You know, I do believe, you know, like Jesus was the son of God, he was this an ascended master of sorts, you know, and I do believe that we can't all reach that level, not necessarily his level, but he did say, you know, you will be able to do what I do, you know, and everybody more yes, and everybody's like, oh my god. So like you know, I've I've gone down a lot of paths. I've gone, I've tried a lot of different things, you know, and it's like, so I've done you know, I'm a raiki master. And people are like, oh, that's the devil's work. I'm like, that's laying on of hands like this.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So for all of our Christian listeners, he.
Speaker 3: Could you say okay one more time?
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, What's I was just curious if you could say okay one more time, just to make sure that we were okay, fucking okay, all right, yeah, I just want to make sure. So you at the reiki and with the laying of holy hands, as the Bible does tell us to do. Do you see there to be a line in the sand drawn between the two?
Speaker 4: Do you see this as a'll alley oop if you will, of one versus the other, or one attributing to the other.
Speaker 1: Where are you at with reiki?
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna be honest, Depending on the source that you're talking to, it can sound like, okay, maybe there's something to it, or okay, you're clearly out of your mind, like there's a hard line there.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's just semantics, you know. I think it's the same thing you know, like then, and perhaps you know you're getting taught from it's saying that it's coming from a Japanese descendant, you know, And but but reality, where did he learn it from? Why? Why have we turned away from listening to profits? Why have we gone to this this being of like you know, in the Old Testament, you know, even in the New Testament, we had profits and people listen to them. But now you preach anything where you learn something, it's a devil's work. It's a devil's work. And hey, don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a lot of that out there, but why can't there be any good note there? You know, like this is this is something that we're doing that is good. You know, we're healing things. And I actually had an instant like it's not that I'm really a practitioner of it. I learned it. I took got my master's. You know, I taught a couple of people, but I never pursued it much further than that. And but I did have one incident where my my friend's dog was going to had some major health issues and who's gonna be put down? And I decided to I'm like, my friend doesn't believe in any of this. He's like, that's all hokey, you know, But I'm like, hey, I'm just going to give the dog reiki on my own time. And you know, my friend's outside drinking and I'm inside with his son with the dog, and his son asked like, hey, what do you do it? And I'm like, well, I'm just doing some and I kind of say it, you know, laying on his hands. You know, I'm doing some reiki kind of stuff. He's like, oh, okay, well the dog made this miraculous recovery. And I'm talking like within a day. And my friend called me and he's like, and he didn't know I did this, And I never told him to the staff, never told him. But he's like, oh, I don't know what's going with my dog. He's so much better. I don't have to worry about doing anything. And that was it.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful thing, man.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I think that there is something really interesting about reiki. I think that some people can definitely make it a little bit more than what it is. Like they'll say that we're calling on the archangel Metatron and you know, using some kind of weird crystal along with it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, like you said, I mean, it's I think that it's all the same thing, just in different flavors kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And but no, I find what.
Speaker 2: You're talking about pretty interesting as far as you know, how you kind of came back to Christianity after all the stuff that you've learned, and you know, you mentioned something about how Jesus might be an ascended master of sorts. Well, I don't know about that now, all right, So just to lay it out, Jacob is the resident Christian. I'm the residant non Christian. I don't have anything against people who practice that. It is, you know, your your right to kind of seek your own truth and kind of and stuff like that. But you know, you said that he was kind of like a ascended master. But I mean, wouldn't God be the ultimate ascended master? Though at that point, well.
Speaker 5: Couldn't we all be the same in in in the same theory, Like in my belief we are all part of God. We're all these pieces of God. Throw it out there, okay. So let's say you just have this huge mirror and you break it. It shatters, okay, and it wants to regain its form. But to do that it has to know everything it knew before. So it forgot what it was and it sends it all out, and every little piece is trying to experience everything so we know how it is so we can become one in whole again. Now that now, these ascent and I don't like us in that phrase in all honestly, I sended masters. I think that's like tied in with that new age. And hey, I was part of it. Yes, yes, I agree, And I was part of the New Age group and everything, and I think it's a good step. But a lot of people get stuck in this quagmire of New Age and they just they think it's it's everything and and and I've left people behind. And I'm not saying that. I'm like, oh, I'm not gonna be your friendnymore. No, I still am. But they're just they're all stuck in this, in this thing. But back to that, I think we're all all one being experiencing everything, trying to get all these experiences in and so you in many different lifetimes, you're going to experience everything. I don't believe we're living one lifetime and that's it. We go up to heaven, we're done. I think we need to keep experiencing things over and over and over again until we get everything right and we experiencing everything. So not only are we the sinner, we're the saint as well.
Speaker 4: Can ask you why why you believe that? And this is not me trying to say you're wrong. I'm no dog in this fight as far as that vanish point is concerned. But I've heard many people say, from many different vanished points some Christians some not to say that we are God living all the lives all at once, because it's only after we live every existence on earth that we can achieve the intellect, the knowledge, the perspective to be God in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Fine. Cool.
Speaker 4: What has led you to believe that yourself, especially as you now say that you are more on the Christian side of things? Why do you also?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Unanimously or I will say unanimously you believe both to be true at the same time.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Great? Uh, that's a great question. And and I would say it's from one of the books that actually got me away from you know, the Catholic religion, which was Conversations with God. H Reading that those series Neil Donald Walsh was kind of an eye opener as well, and it really was enlightening for me. And and I hate that word too, enlightening that that's such.
Speaker 4: A real for any cult member that may not know those books or what they are about. Give a quick spark notes if you will, of what those books are and what that's about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's it's a very interesting. It's kind of like asking a question and getting a response and writing it all down now can this by Can this guy be you know, misdirected? Could he be a schitzo? Could he be Yeah, it could be anything. But again, like I said, we in the past we had profits. And now if someone no one claims to be a prophet, now if they do a lot of times they're well, we won't go there.
Speaker 1: But I would say they have some that claim to be.
Speaker 4: But I think we can pretty quickly determine where's their money going. And it's like, oh, there it is. There is their motive.
Speaker 5: It's crazy exactly exactly. Money is usually always always involved. And so with this though, I just believe that if you let's take it back to the one into the whole, if you know absolutely everything, you've experienced absolutely everything, maybe perhaps everything is just kind of a bore and you don't like even though even though you know everything, have you really truly experienced everything to know everything? Maybe not? Maybe you got to maybe you want to do it over again. Maybe it's just like, hey, I played that game and I beat it, and now what, well, let's play it again, you know, let's let's let's start aren't fresh and try it again. Maybe I can, maybe I can find something new. Maybe I can lock a new achievement. Maybe I could, you know, discover something else. That is where I'm going with this. It's you know, it's and again, we're all given. The bottom line is we're all given the free free will. You know, we are able to make those choices of what we want to do and where we want to go. And that's the thing, you know, and a lot of people claim that, you know, it's like, well, let's let's go back to Jesus here where it's kind of like, oh, Jesus, could you know, why did Jesus heal one leper and not remove all the disease? And this kind of goes back to the theory of the prison planet where people believe Jesus is actually Satan, the devil Lucifer all in one enki. But they're like, why why did he heal one and not remove all the things? Because it's about our free will. You know, if I come forward and say I want to be healed by you, then I can be healed, but I truly have to want it.
Speaker 1: You have to choose it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, So you are of the belief that free will is at.
Speaker 5: Play, yes, always?
Speaker 4: Do you believe in destiny do you believe in stars aligning and things that are beyond our control just happening at the same time, Because you're gonna be honest, right, So I'm a Christian, Yeah, not a good representation of one. I've been very open about that since day one. Fine, fine, fuck the world.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 4: So that being said, right, I at least acknowledge that some things just be like that, Some things really are out of our control. When you like meet your person, or or if you're in the room when the birth of a child happens and you you feel the earth stop rotating, you feel that shift, right, and that's that's something that's unquantifiable but is real. There's no way of telling me that's not real life, you know what I mean? So, like free will, I believe it, But I also believe that destiny and fate and things that we can't control forced upon us are at work at the same time. I believe that it kind of has to be that way in order to have harmonic balance, in order to make existence work.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 4: You have said free will a few times, So where are you at As far as.
Speaker 5: I am one that there is destiny? Okay, destiny is going to take us to these crossroads now, into these chance meetings, into these events. But it's what we do at that point that we have that free will. So I can meet I can meet the woman of my dreams. But do I ask her out a date? Or do I walk away?
Speaker 1: Come on? Yes?
Speaker 2: Now, So I would love to hear about your your what is it called the where you're stuck in bed and you can't move sleep paralysis?
Speaker 3: So paralysis that always escapes me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, no problem, no problem. So okay, let's go to that. So this this is still while I'm I'm Catholic and everything I was about and the actual age escapes me because I never wrote it down. You know, I never made this Like now, I keep a journal shit that happens, but at that time I didn't. So I was I believe I was seventeen years old when this happened, seventeen or eighteen, and I had I was out with some friends, wasn't drinking or doing anything where we rented a video game consoles at that age where you can still rent video game consoles, and you know, one of our friends rented it. So we played video games all night because none of us owned.
Speaker 1: Them so back in the Blockbuster days.
Speaker 5: I remember it fondly, sir exactly had the like the plastic briefcases and you know, open them up and take out your your game. Yeah you're I think it was like a PlayStation. I'm not sure what it was, but yeah, so that that is what we did. And my friends drove me home and I remember I originally from Canada's and I came home and the not that it's a not that this could have any part in it, but it was something memorable was the northern lights were oute, like the Aurora borealis was out in full force. And I remember standing outside for like, you know, five ten minutes after my friends had left, just watching. I lived out on an acre. It's a small farm, and I was like, ah, this is this is awesome. But I have to work early in the morning, so I better get to bed because it's getting late. And I do as you normally do when you can't fall asleep, and so I laid in bed and I'm like watching the clock. I'm like, well, if I fall asleep, now I got seven hours and forty three minutes of sleep, you know. And then if I fall asleep, now I got seven minutes, I mean seven minutes, seven hours and fifteen minutes. So I was sitting there watching the clock and something, and my blinds are closed, so it's pretty dark, immem but something just It's not like someone said, hey, do this. It was just like this urge, like you need to look up, and so I kind of roll onto my back and I stare up and floating above me, about three and a half feet four feet above me is this blacker than black figure. And I can clearly see the head because like, don't get me wrong, it's dark in the room, but this is like black, and I can see the head, I can see the shoulders, I see the body and the torso and around the torso. Actually it faded off into like the smoky vapor, and the smoky was actually like a white, like Hollywood s type ghost vapor kind of thing. And I'm terrified staring at this thing. But that wasn't the most terrifying thing. The most terrifying thing was was the eyes. The eyes were glowing red. They were like an incandescent red. You know when other people talk about cryptids and they say, oh, the eyes were red. They it's not like they're shooting light beams out, but they're glowing red. This was the eyes of this shadow creature being thing that was floating above me. It was, and it was there for maybe I would say, maybe three to five seconds, I don't know how long, and I couldn't move. So this is where that possible sleep prolysis comes into effect, because some people are like, well, were you you were sleeping. I'm like, oh, I don't think I was sleeping, but I was at the point where I couldn't move. And was it that I was scared? You know, you got the the freeze flight or flight kind of things, you know, So it was I was I there was I at that point where I just couldn't move and I was terrified. And that's what I've gone to was I was just terrified I couldn't move, But it could have been some sort of sleep prolysis as well. And this thing disappeared after three to five seconds. And at that point then I just laid there in bed without moving I don't know for how long. The next thing I know is waking up in the morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I have looked into numerous amounts of this sleep paralysis, and some people have just absolutely horrific, nightmarish experiences. But then you hear other people who are kind of sick with it, and they're like they hope that they can get a little sleep paralysis. And I'm one of those people, like, I love a good nightmare. I love some good sleep paralysis because well, the reason is the reason is is because there was there's like this this study that these people were working on, and by sleep paralysis, they say that that's actually the best way to be able to basically jump up out of your body and meander around your house.
Speaker 3: Right, And so I was like, you know what, let me try that.
Speaker 2: And I said, you know what, the next time I get sleep paralysis. It doesn't happen often, maybe once a year, right, but I was like, I always kept it in the back of my mind if I ever get sleep you know, sleep paralysis, then I'm going to try and hopefully I can remember this. And one night I got sleep paralysis. I woke up in the middle of the night. I I'm not even one hundred percent sure it was sleep paralysis, but I played it on my brain as if it was. So I just acted like, you know, how as soon as you wake up, if you don't move your body kind of feels like that TV static a little bit like and it's like and that could emulate like the sleep paralysis kind of feeling. And so so what I did I it was like one night and I was laying in bed. I was laying in bed by myself, and every night before I go to bed, I shut my bedroom door.
Speaker 3: It's just a habit. I just always shut my bedroom door.
Speaker 2: Nobody was there with me at the time, outside of my dog and he always sleeps in bed with me.
Speaker 3: Whatever. So one night I get this sleep prolysis.
Speaker 2: I wake up, I don't move, and I'm like, oh, this is the time I can finally try and like astra project Let me try and get up out of this body and see if this is actually a real thing. Because I tried ast projection through meditation and stuff like that before, but it always felt like it I wasn't doing it, you know, like it not to the extent that other people have talked about. And so this time I felt like I got this sleep prolyssis. I was like, all right, let me try it. And so dude, I get up out of my body and I go out of my bedroom door. At like I remember it. I remember it like like it was yesterday. I open up my bedroom door. I don't know with what. I just assumed that I had my body, but I never really even checked to see if I did kind of thing. And I went out into my living room and I'm looking out of my living room and I noticed that my TV is on in my living room. I'm like, I never sleep, like I never go to sleep with my TV on, Like I'm not one of those people.
Speaker 3: Like I was raised my dad. He would never have you.
Speaker 2: He would never let you have like more than one light on in a bedroom, let alone a TV and a light.
Speaker 3: So I always think to turn it off.
Speaker 2: So I go out there and I was like, how can I prove to myself that I'm actually ast projecting out of my body right now? That way, whenever I do wake up, I'll have some kind of proof. And my immediate proof was that, oh, you know what, I'm just going to turn my TV off. And it was so stupid because like I got as soon as that happened, I knew that, like I didn't have very long before I had to go back to my body eventually, Like I knew that I was kind of like on a timer. I don't know where I got that knowing, but I just knew it. And so then I get back in my body, I go back to sleep, and I wake up the next morning.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, that was really awesome.
Speaker 2: Did I actually like have sleep prowsses and as a project up out of my body? And I'm looking around, I'm like, what was that thing that I said that this was going to prove to me that I actually did? And I was like, the fucking living room TV was on. I never even leave it on. I don't even know if I did leave it on, that could have just been part of my dream kind of thing, right, And so I'm like, damn, there's like no proof. But I'm laying in my bed first thing in the morning and I'm thinking all this thoughts and then i look out at my front door, at my bedroom door, and it's open, and I'm like, oh shit, I think I actually did it, because I know for a fact I never sleep with my door open, and so I'm convinced that I did astro project And so yeah, I mean I think that there are instances where you can play with it. And also as far as astro projection goes, most people, if they wake up and they can't move their body, it's going to cause you to freak out. Like most people, you're like, oh my god, I'm trapped.
Speaker 3: I can't do anything. There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 2: I'm just trapped inside of this consciousness and I can't live this body or anything.
Speaker 1: Right. That's all I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why my knee jerk was to say that you're fucking crazy for hoping you get sleep paralysis, because from my limited perspective, it was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced in my life. But like for somebody like you who does dream, so like I don't dream. I think I've dreamt twice in the last five years. Okay, I just don't. And they've done studies. I've gone, I'm a veteran. I went to the VA. They had a whole brain scan done. Like, yo, when I go to bed, I'm in a fucking coma. I might only get four hours to sleep a night, but that's a dead four hours, you know. I mean, it's a I've just kind of done that. But neither here nor there. I don't dream, So whenever I think of a sleep paralysis demon that sounds like a fate worse than death to me.
Speaker 1: But Jonathan is somebody who dreams consistently.
Speaker 4: He is somebody that delves into the realm of the states of mind, the states of the brain waves. He is a licensed hypnotherapist who does pass line progression.
Speaker 1: So for you, you would.
Speaker 4: Take that to be like an open opportunity, a portal if you will, to explore a new perspective. Meanwhile, I would see that as like fuck the world. So like maybe, well, and that's I'm just a bit biased in my perspective, my bad.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that I'm kind of used to that realm, like that kind I don't want to call it a psychic realm, the ether whatever, wherever you are that your body isn't. I I'm used to that realm because I meditate quite often, and like you said, I do do the past life aggressions. I do dream and I try and you know, recall a lot of my dreams and stuff like that. I love playing in that realm and I think that that's ultimately where a lot of people should be doing a lot of their shadow work, a lot of shit that they got, uh need that they need worked out, and they just refuse to work on That is where you would figure it out. It's the same place you go whenever you're in the d MT realm. It's the same place as the mushroom room, except for it's your mind.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what the fuck is happening now? What was that you did?
Speaker 5: This thing?
Speaker 4: I did air quotes. I was gonna say shadow work. I was gonna ask about that. My my camera decided that balloonsy to come out.
Speaker 1: So there once again, Patreon, y'all, what is happening here?
Speaker 5: Shadow work? You know what shadow work is?
Speaker 1: Right, That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 4: So, Like, I've heard that term be used, and I've heard different people assign different meanings to it. So when Jonathan says that, or when you say that, what exactly do we mean asking this in case we have a new listener who may or may not know things about stuff about fuck all?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Where let's just go there?
Speaker 5: Okay? So, so for me, shadow work means actually dealing with your shit instead of just trying to get everybody else to deal with your mental illness that you know it's your own. It's kind of acknowledging like I got issues, you know, like I got issues, and instead of saying I got issues, you guys all need to deal with my issues, which seems to be running rampant in the world today. Yeah, it kind of means like, nah, I got to deal with my stuff, you know, like, yeah, I'm a little bit of an asshole. Maybe I should I should work on that. You know, I'm a little bit of a of this or that, you know, and it's kind of like, yeah, I have issues, you know, not being not standing up, not manning up, and you know, I need to stand up from what I believe in.
Speaker 3: You're taking all your issues self groove.
Speaker 2: Well, you're taking all your issues pretty much back to the home office and you're dealing with it in house instead of lashing out on against somebody or taking it out on you know, a loved one or a friend or somebody you don't even know.
Speaker 3: Because most of the time, most of the time.
Speaker 2: That people do that where they you know, they they lash out at other people or whatever the case may be, it's usually because they got something else going on inside of them and it's just leaking out, exactly. And so the idea is is that you would do this what they what they call shadow work, basically just working on yourself and you're trying to get your You're trying to basically have a personal conversation with yourself and trying to figure out why it is you act this way or react this way, or you know, like like trying to figure out whatever your trigger points are so that doesn't happen again and shit like that.
Speaker 4: So self actuation and self growth and like becoming the better version of yourself.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, i'd say so, yeah, I fuck with it, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, And so I think that that is something that is obviously it's it's something that people should be doing. I think that, you know, at least on at least on a weekly basis, because this world as crazy as fuck, and we gotta you know, we gotta work on ourselves before we plan on fixing anything outside of us. So that's that's I don't know where we were going with that, but yeah. So so you're somebody that you had possibly one of these instances and it wasn't good. And the thing that I wanted to ask you or bring up an instant real quick. There was this woman who I saw and she documented it. She put it up on TikTok and stuff, and she was kind of going over it. She had one of those sleep proalysis kind of deals, and whenever she was laying in bed, she saw at the foot of her bed was this massive, fucking like shadow monster thing with huge claws and you know, crazy eyes, and it was just terrifying to look at. And it fell as if like that entity was feeding off of her fear a lot, like you could say, possibly demonic who knows right well. After doing a little bit of shadow work and doing a little meditation trying to figure out what the hell all this actually means, she found out that that was essentially that was just her, but like the one hundred percent bad parts of her. So all the fear, all the anxiety, all the depression, all the hatred, all the judgment, every possible negative quality about her was embodied into this one entity. And ever since, she's kind of like cracked that code and she's worked on herself, and shit, she hasn't come in contact with it, like it hasn't bothered her anything. And I think that that's this is just my own personal opinion. I personally think that that's what a lot of these quote unquote demons are. I think that they are personal to you, and I think that that's.
Speaker 3: Just my own personal interpretation of it.
Speaker 2: I think that they are kind of just like, uh, I don't even know what you would call it, just like offshoots of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I would say, so that that takes us into the realm of poultergeists, because poulter Degeist, in my opinion, are are entities that we have created, we have actually manifested. And it's exactly what you're saying. It's these negative emotions and it usually Poltergeist usually manifests from like teenage girls that are going through a lot of hormonal change, a lot a lot of change, and they actually create these Poultergeist And that very much could be it because they create this entity and eventually it breaks off and it becomes an school entity onto itself. But I still do believe that there are other and and this could be this entity could have been starting to form and it's feeding off her fear because it if we go into like the prison planet reincarnation trap kind of theory, there is these and part of it I believe of some of it I think is not my thing, But there's these creatures that feed off your energy, which they call loosh. I hate that name. It sounds it sounds like like like some eighties like uh, like a surfer talk some looche man, this loosh going on. But yeah, that feed off of your and these negative emotions and they absorb it and that is what they eat. I do believe that that is a legit thing as well, Like I think that these entities do that. And I talked to a local here who had kind of like the same type of energy talking about come through his window and attack him while he was sleeping, and he had a witness that someone witnessed him being attacked while he was sleeping, which was crazy.
Speaker 1: Where is here for you, really.
Speaker 5: I'm in Mexico and the city of Campeche, in the state of Campeche.
Speaker 4: Now let me ask you, do you believe that that experience had anything? And this is super uh, you know, arrogant and ignorant question here, But in the realm of Santaia, I don't know how prevalent that is in Mexico as opposed to Al Salvador, as opposed to hunteras like, I am completely disconnected from how connected voodoo, Santa Rio or any type of occult practices are to the region. Right, But with that being said, and as you're speaking about a being that feeds off of luge, do you believe that that might potentially have something to do with local occult practices?
Speaker 1: Where are you at?
Speaker 5: Okay, so, I can't really necessarily speak for Santania, but there there is a lot of Brujas and and Brujos, you know who who shape change, you know, like, okay, kin Walker's of sorts, the blue.
Speaker 4: Haws and Brujos. Right, Okay, let me ask you this because I am I am super super white. I'm gonna be straight up, I am as caucast.
Speaker 5: From Canada. I'm from Canada.
Speaker 4: So you know, I was gonna ask you have a zero accent whatsoever? You say you're living in Mexico and you say you're Canadians. So many things are throwing up, what the fuck's here? But like, all right, I'm with it. But uh, okay, So, the Blue Haws and Brujos of Mexico, the type of witchcraft that they are practicing is not Santaia based.
Speaker 5: From what I know in the area that we're in. No, it's not to say no, I'm sure there is. I'm positive especial Ico City, there's a lot of that stuff going on.
Speaker 1: M probably connects, no doubt so.
Speaker 4: But you're saying that the mostly the witches male and female of Mexico, the type of witchcraft that they are practicing would be based in what based off of what you've seen.
Speaker 5: So I'm not too privy of what it is. I know why, which is it's actually pretty funny. I don't want to say it's funny. But the necessity for the brujos a lot of times is out of jealousy, because there is a lot here where is my boyfriend, is my husband cheeting? Is my girlfriend or my wife cheating? So they will contact the brewja possess jealous They will contact like these brujas and brujos to shape shift into whether it be a dog, like a black dog, which is a common one here, bird to follow their loved ones. Also to buy candles, uh, you know, like love love candles, you know, to promote you know, like this. So you know, the Catholic religion here is extremely wrong. The spirituality side of it is also really really strong, So I find it really different than than like like Canada or the US, where the religion is very like No, this is the way it is now. This is kind of like merged together. And so a lot of people will, you know, hire blue hose and blue house to to track down their loved ones and to see their loved ones and and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So the car tells that and they all wear that ring. It's the Saint of is it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry, my accent is trash. Once again, I'm super fucking white. Right, But either neither here nor there? So that is a Catholic yet occult practice. Is that intertwined with the blue or is that a separate culture?
Speaker 5: I cannot comment on that. I don't know enough about it, you know what. What what I do know here is that everybody has and now I'm not I don't want to get too much into a house because I don't know enough of it. It should be something that I should be looking into.
Speaker 4: But what I do know is this strictly opinion based. Bro we hypotheticalize it pathetically.
Speaker 5: I say, I don't have a clue, fair enough, fair enough, I don't want to get my opinion on it. If I don't, I have nothing to base it on. You know, being down here now though, like one thing is is is you know, when I was in Canada, you can kind of talk about some you know, some woo shit or crazy shit, and some people will be like, oh, yeah, I've got this, I got that here you mention it, and everybody starts coming forward with all their experiences, you know, Like in this area that I'm in, one of the largest most common experiences that happen are with alushes otherwise known as dwen duendees, you know, or little people. Lots of stories. You can't throw a rock without hitting someone who has their own personal experience of.
Speaker 1: That, you mean, like a dwarf or like an.
Speaker 5: Elf, like a dwarf, more like a chaup like that, like childlikes not wings with you. Yeah, all right, let let me.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm gonna try my knowledge here. What color is the pasole in your region of Mexico? And I'm gonna guesstimate and see if I got it? Okay, okay, what what color? If you were to go to a restaurant and order pasole? What color is it coming out?
Speaker 5: Like a brownish color?
Speaker 1: Oh you're in the north.
Speaker 4: No, no, damn, I thought red pasole was in the north.
Speaker 5: No, I'm so this is more brownish color, not red. But yeah, it's a I'm in like like in the Gulf of Mexico, so I'm in the south, so like probably directly maybe kind of directly across from Florida.
Speaker 1: Damn, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 5: Right, right on right on the coast.
Speaker 1: Hell, I need to try green basole and white basole. I've only ever had red.
Speaker 5: I've heard technically what I order it. You don't order green, red or white. It's just you just order pole.
Speaker 4: That's why I asked, because like I've been told again, Super gringo, Super don't know what I'm talking about, but I've been told that, like if you go to North Mexico and you order a bowl of pasole, it would come out red. Central would be more white, and then Southern would be more green. Again, I have nothing to base that off of other than the Internet. So I was hoping that maybe if you said green, I'd be like, oh, you're in the South of Mexico.
Speaker 1: I know, shit, But I was wrong. It'd be like that.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's all right, that's all right. Yeah, So you know that's what's down here is that you know, and uh, what is it to go with this? Yeah, there is you know down here there's a lot of those alushas, and there's lots of stories about, you know, my sister in law, my brother in law, even myself. I had an experience when I was working on my father in law's land, and I don't know what that was. So I hate saying I had an experience when I have no idea what I experience. It was just some it was just some strangeness that I experienced on the land. But but going back Jonathan to you had said about this, I'm cycling. I'm going circling way back, and I know we got, I know we got the time when you talked about out of body experience like I've only really truly had one out of body experience, and I think I kind of kiboshed it. I was pretty young, and I got made fun of for bringing it up, and uh, it was kind of like at that point, so it was kind of like, you know, it's like, no, no, I'm not going to do that anymore. And uh, I was running a race and and I was behind the kids that were in front of me, and I was like, I need to I need to go faster, you know, And like I was with the athletic kids, I was an athletic kid, but these were like the top and I'm like, I need to pick it up a little bit faster. So and so I started to push myself beyond the limits that I normally do. And when I did that, I literally shot out of my body and I am about ten feet fifteen feet in the air watching everybody run. And when I saw myself running, then it was like right back into my own body. And at that point, you know, we finished the race, and I start telling everybody, oh, yeah, this happened, and of course, what the kids do? You know, you're weird, And so that was kind of like the first real times I started being called weird. And uh so, I think I think after being called weird, it was kind of one of those things that I just decided that I don't like that. You know, you kind of get that peer pressure. You know, you're the black Sheep, already dubbed the black Sheep, you know, Oh yeah right now, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I hey, dude, you gotta just wear it as a badge of honor, you know, whenever somebody calls me weird, I'm like, fuck, yeah, I am, you know, But as far as those kind of like strange out of body experiences, especially whenever you're not aiming for that, you know, like you're well, you said you were running, and that's whenever it happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was running. I was ten years old and I was running a race. My dog is playing with my camera. Yeah I was. I was ten years old running a race and boom, you know, shot straight out at the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these out of body experiences are so like fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: I Actually, there's this website.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've checked it out, being like what you cover, but it's called nderf dot org derf dot org, which is basically like an accounting of all of the near death experiences and out of body experiences and people just documenting, you know, what they were able to experience. And you know, the near death experienced ones are obviously like those are some of my favorite, because you're you're literally dead or about to die, you know, and then you're somehow able to experience something that is.
Speaker 3: Outside of your body.
Speaker 2: But you everybody that experiences that, they all say that it's more real than this place right and so like, which is kind of a crazy sentiment, like how could you possibly look around experience. I mean, I'm thirty four, I've experienced thirty four years of this life, and for me to be able to say, oh, yeah, that other place is more real than this, how do you compare what you have always thought to be real with something else that is seemingly even more real. And so there's those people that have the near death experiences. But then there's a bunch of accounts of out of body experiences, which are I mean, I think that they're equally as cool, and I don't know what to do with that outside of I don't know what do you make of people having out of body experiences, near death experiences, stuff like that, because the accounts are they're all over the place, and not everybody experiences the same exact thing, but it almost seems very personal to the person that it's happening to.
Speaker 3: So maybe that that's why they're different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really fascinating like that. A lot of times the OBEs the out of body experiences, you know, we're a lot of times you're shooting out of the head kind of thing, and it's either it's either like you said, like this near sleeping experience where you're almost asleep kind of thing, or you are asleep but then you wake up and you get out of your body. Or there's the extreme event, which is me running a race, but there's usually like an extreme event where people shoot out. You know, it's almost like a safety mechanism. It's kind of like we we move out of our body and and and if we're going into new age thing, you know, some people talk about you know, your your your soul and your spirit are not lined with your body, and sometimes that could be happening because you're out of sync. You're actually not fully back engaged into your body. And that's a concern I've had too, is like you know, have ever had these experiences, but maybe I'm not back in sync with my body and it could be that, you know, maybe you're very uncoordinated and it could be due to that, you know that you're not in line with your body again. But these nds, I find them fascinating and you know they're there. Of course, there is like the light, there's you see other people standing near you, you know, sometimes family members, and I find them really really interesting. You know, I have a good friend of mine who had an NDE as well, and his experience was really cool. And when you're talking about like this, you know, you start to experience all these other emotions that maybe were cut off from. And he's like, you know, I felt like this, like this perfect love, this perfect harmony, and and a lot of times people want to get back to there, and which which has which is also concerning because you know, if you have one of these experiences and then you have like this amazing, amazing you know, we'll say a hi. You know, it's like almost like this drug high that you're having, and then you come off of it and you're like you almost want that again, Like do you do some people just want to take their lives so they can get back into that, uh, that perfect harmony again.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it seems like it because and you know, it's it's crazy because whenever we go to sleep at night, there's that naturally secreting DMT from our pontio glands that allows us to be able to see these dreams and and live through these dreams and stuff like that, and the same thing happens for near death experiences, and ultimately people who are they say that as soon as you die, you have like basically an overdose of d MT that goes off within your brain. Like they've you know, they've monitored that and everything. So it's like, it's it's so crazy how that happens. But then also, I think that we've, you know, over the course of like human like humanity and time in general, Like why wouldn't we have evolved from that need of needing to dream at night, of needing to even sleep, you know, I mean, it takes up damn near a third of our lives. And and for some reason, every anytime somebody talks about a dream, oh well, that's just nothing, you know, like it's it's no big deal.
Speaker 5: It's like I feel like I need to dream, right, I could get into dreams. You're hearing you talk about dreams and saying that you're kind of like a hypnotherapist as well. Like I would say when I was younger, used to call myself like the dreamer or a dream walker or along those lines, because I have so many dreams and it really would piss me off when people would dissect my dreams and like, oh, young would say it's this or that, and I'm like no, No, there's more to dreams than just that. Yes, I do agree that subconsciously, I do believe that we are replaying events. Some of our dreams were replay events that happened during the day, just our brain doing that. But I don't believe I think that's maybe like fifteen percent of our dreams. I think we actually travel. We travel forward in time, we travel backward in time, we travel sideways into different parallel universes. I believe that, and this is my own belief, and I believe it wholeheartedly that I believe I have. If you guys remember quant or if you ever known the the TV show called Quantum Leap, where he would he would jump, his consciousness would jump into other people, and he would actually kind of take over their bodies and live parts of their lives so he could do something. I swear to God I've done that in my dream. I have two or three occasions where I have taken over someone's body and I have like this goal that needs to happen, and I have to make sure that, like the one I had to make sure my sister didn't die in she was going to be dying, she was going to die in a gas station shootout. Her friends robbed a gas station. She was just there like a you know, wrong time, wrong place kind of thing with the wrong people, and she got shot and killed. And I was a eleven year old black kid, like I knew who I was, but I was in the body of an eleven year old black kid, and I had to prevent this from happening.
Speaker 2: WHOA all right, So it just seems that sometimes it's almost like the soul needs to learn that, and there's no way you're going to be able to learn that in this same carnation kind of deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that could be exactly it. You know, it could be us. It could be that my consciousness is jumping or I'm just going to another another parallel life where I'm actually living this and I'm just sharing that same consciousness I'm and I'm doing this, you know, Like I was, like I told them, like, oh, I need to get this tattoo because I told them who I was. I said, you know, I have a foty year old mad right now. You know, I'm an eleven year old black boys body, but I'm a forty year old vv white male you know, from originally from Canada living in Mexico and oh, I got to get this tattoo that I have in my other life because I have to connect myself.
Speaker 3: Dude. I love this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen There's a TV show on Netflix And I always try and tell as many people as I possibly can to watch this show because it is absolutely First of all, it's awesome, and I think that the reason they're not bringing it back is because it hit home too much.
Speaker 3: But it's called The OA. Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 5: I have. I have not watched it completely though.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like what you talk about one hundred percent would mess with this TV show. It is exactly like what you're talking about, like, you know, jumping out of your body, going into another body, living multiple lives in different dimensions and almost all at once kind of deal. And I think it's one of the best TV shows ever created. And so yeah, I would definitely suggest that one to you. But I love that kind of stuff, dude, because.
Speaker 5: I got to tell you about one more. Then, Yeah, I got to tell you about one more. So there was another one where I jumped into this young probably a seventeen year old white male's white male, and I in this this scenario. The US was an occupied it was occupied by it was like a Chinese state government kind of thing that was what was operating this. And I went and found this because I needed my consciousness, needed a way to get back to my body. I'm like, I need to find a way back. So what I did then is I found a scientist and he drew a diagram which I have recreated a couple of times. And I've recreated this diagram of how to get back into this life, into this parallel universe. And so I had to, you know, go but I still had to go through the process of living this seven year old boy's life. You know. I had to go to football practice, football tryouts to try doing this. But in the end, I had to figure out how to get back into my reality. And it has to do with the Van Allen radiation belt and with the Moon being a large, heavy mass object. So I had to disrupt the energy flow that was flowing around Earth by sticking in a heavy mass object, which was the moon, and that was a portal back into this reality.
Speaker 2: I can I just say already, I love you, brother, because this kind of shit. Nobody talks about this kind of stuff, and like, I feel like, have you ever gone to sleep and you wake up and you feel like, I don't know what I was just doing in my dream, but I feel like I was learning something.
Speaker 3: You ever feel like you like you wake up and you're like, what was I learning?
Speaker 5: All the time? A lot, a lot, you know. And this is the thing I've been doing, is that I document my dreams. I've been writing down my dreams since twenty twelve, and so I have about, you know what, that's almost thirteen years now of a dream journal going on. And what I also like to do is I like to find pictures that are similar or I'll draw things out just so I don't forget what I saw. And I think I think it's very important that we do that, because the more I do that, the more that I remember. The less that I do those kinds of things, then I find it harder to actually remember my dream. So right now I haven't been writing me down my dreams as much, and now I'm having trouble remembering them. But if you want to see, if you don't mind, I could actually show you the pictures of what I read, what the scientist drew. It's rough, you know, because I'm drawing from a dream, but I could share that with you if you want to see.
Speaker 3: Please, I would love to see that. Okay, I just gave you the the ability to share screen if you need to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it going on here. Okay, tell me if you can see that now, yep, okay. So this is what I saw, was I drew it out. It was an energy entering into some sort of aperture and then expanding back out after. It was like it was flowing around something after, such as the Earth. The idea was to take a large mass object and insert it into the energy feel after the aperture enough to disrupt it, and this would allow me to break through and enter back into my own dimension. I interpreted it as the Moon pushing back into the Van Allen radiation belts. Whoa, and these here pictures over here, you can see that this is the Van Allen radiation belts. You can see like there's an aperture where the energy comes in and it expands around the Earth here as well. And yeah, so this is kind of what I was what I was seeing.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like most people like Jacob he says that he doesn't dream. I think there was actually a study done to where it says most people actually, like all people.
Speaker 3: Dream all the time, isn't that? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: And then like some people just can't remember it, or they can't interpret it, or they have nothing to really compare it to. So then it just kind of gets lost in the fold, because what are you gonna do with you know, Like if a pink elephant comes up and hands you a basketball and says that this is the child of God and you need to deliver it to Neptune so that the little baby geese on planet Pluto don't die, It's like, what are you gonna do with that information? You know? But for you to be able to remember that, interpret it, draw it down. I think that that goes like that is ultimately the ultimate benefit to documenting your dreams, and it's getting you more comfortable with, you know, understanding what's going on there. And I've been saying for the longest time that I really need to start documenting my dreams.
Speaker 3: I know some people.
Speaker 2: Like record them with their voice memos app like in their phone as soon as they wake up. Do you find that it actually works better for you recording it voice memo or or literally writing it down.
Speaker 5: Literally writing it down. What I do is I'll send myself a WhatsApp message because I find it just the easiest way just to set you know, to write it down, send myself a WhatsApp message, even if it's just the basic concept of what the dream was. And then during the day I spend a lot of time actually diving back into the dream and remembering more of those details, you know, because I have the framework, then I can go back and work out those details of exactly what it was or what it is, and and that seems to that, that seems to happen, you know. When I do that, that's the best way to do it. But there's sometimes I will say two days ago, I I had such a hard, hard day because and this sounds crazy, and people will be like, are you sure you should go see a psychiatrist. I couldn't discern what was my real memories or what were my dream memories? And this was on this was yeah, this was yesterday? Was it yesterday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, it was Saturday. Sorry, it was Saturday that I had issues trying to discern what my real memories were and what my dream memories were. Everything seemed so interlocked and it seemed like like these dream memories, I'm like they were just out of reach. Though it was just like I could see it. It was just as if you squinted your eyes and you can kind of see something. I'm like, what am I seeing?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: What was that? I'm trying to remember? Like did that really happen to me? Or was that from a dream? Literally that was me the whole day, and it was kind of like this whole day of deja vus, or as they call dejah revey. Dejah vreve is when you have that recall of something that has happened but it's in real life, but it's actually from your dream.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. I have heard of that term.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a strange feeling, dude, I and I felt that way before, you know, like just waking up and going throughout the day and thinking about the dream all throughout at night, and then you know, it's like there's this weird crossover kind of of effect because it's not always like some crazy thing that happens in a dream. Sometimes it literally could just be like a normal day, you know, but maybe one or two weird things happen that you don't even know that they're weird in the moment, but then you wake up and you're like, oh, that that actually was pretty weird. Like your instance, like you woke up as an eleven year old black kid and you're trying to convince.
Speaker 1: Everybody that you're a forty year old dude.
Speaker 3: It's like that. That kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I love that trippy kind of stuff because it is a part of us. And I mean I don't I personally find a lot of value in dreams, and that's why I try and recall them as much as possible. That's why I try to meditate as much as possible, and why I like to trip major balls as much as possible, because that's where you're gonna get most of your bang for your buck.
Speaker 3: In there is that something that you've ever uh meandered with with.
Speaker 5: So for me, it's just just like I love to sleep because of my dreams. It's because I go off into another world, you know. I I've played with uh with mushrooms and ayahuasca here in Mexico, but for for mostly and and you know, but before I moved down to Mexico, I was I was micro dosing and that really helped clear things up as well, which which is something I'd love to get back into, is get back into micro dosing mushrooms. It really cleared my mind. But trying to find that here, finds find something good is something I haven't done yet. But I've done ayahuasca here and that was interesting. But it was through a through a church of all things, sent the downy Iwa Church. So it was very strict, very formal, not really kind of you know, work on your stuff kind of. It definitely work on your stuff, but you can't go trip balls even though you're tripping ball. So that sounds strange. Like we had to sit women on one side, men on the other were sitting outside, and we got rattles and we're singing these these church hymns, church songs, but all in Spanish, and I'm I'm tripping balls and I'm like, oh my God. And then I'm closing my eyes and kind of like okay, okay. And then they come over and be like, no, no, no, no, you need to work on your shit. Keep your eyes open.
Speaker 3: What I have Jacob, have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: What kind of Is this a Christian church?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I mean it is Christian, but it's also ayahuasca mixed together. So it's like the shamanism mixed with Christianity in a church.
Speaker 4: In the nineteen seventies, America had something that started spawn right, you had little outreach programs the Church of LSD right in the Church of Psilocybin and the Church of this. And that's not just like something that's like internet folk lore. No, no, no, you ever seen Forrest Gump. You remember that part where Jenny introduced her boyfriend to Forrest when he had melevana around his neck and he was a minister of the Church of LSD. That wasn't just a movie thing. That was like based off of something real. So like church quote unquote doesn't necessarily mean christian However, I could imagine a world where some offshoots of Christianity found some hallucinogenics and tried blending the two to turn a profit.
Speaker 1: That makes perfect sense to me, probably.
Speaker 2: How most churches really started in the first place. I know, we argue about that back and forth. I am a firm believer that that is exactly why there was stained glass windows, That's exactly why there was these big ass bells. That's exactly why you would have the organ playing throughout and just resonating throughout.
Speaker 3: The entire church, just everybody.
Speaker 2: Just taking in the organic e're the organic well I guess it would be organic, but just taking in the vibes that way. And of course you're going to see angels probably come down, You're probably going to see God, You're probably going to see Jesus whenever you're tripping balls and you're set in the right mood kind of situation. And we always talk about like what they found in the old churches and the ergod within the chalices and stuff like that. They were obviously even if they didn't mean to trip balls, they were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean the people there like, yeah, Ergot was clearly what was at what was happening here? Then like number one guy, I've heard screaming that was Bashar, which like, let's consider the source.
Speaker 2: No, No, the source is actually what you always like to talk about is archaeological digs.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: No, they have source traces of Ergot in some chalices. That doesn't mean that every single church was like doling out hallucinogenic drugs to.
Speaker 1: Their to their uh you know, congregation.
Speaker 2: I'm not even saying that it was on purpose. Like, hey, everybody will come to church, let's all trip balls. I think that it was probably part of the ceremony because if you look at it, most churches, before you got into this whole non denominational sector of Christianity, most churches were very like like, well there was I mean, yeah, but a lot of churches were very like kind of uh, structured in a very like in a in a very structured way, likes that. So sure, whenever you would have something structured like that, and I always think about like the Catholic Church, for example, the Catholic Church is very very like some people like to disagree with me whenever I say this, I think it's very occult. And I don't mean that necessarily in a bad way. I just think that they're dealing with, uh, their own version of witchcraft personally.
Speaker 1: I mean, the.
Speaker 4: Catholics are an easy target as far as to point a finger at and say, look at this weird thing they do that's evil, Like okay, fine, fine, fine, with all the grain of salt attributed here.
Speaker 2: What I mean is is that everything was on purpose, and like whenever you're talking about the organ or the stained glass, or the church bells or the pews or any of this kind of stuff. I think that it was all really on purpose, and I think that a lot of that has been just lost through our time and we just look at it like, oh yeah, that's beautiful stained glass. Oh that's a beautiful organ. Oh that's awesome that you play that music in the background. I think that it had a lot more meaning. And so whenever you then introduce or at least according to our newer understanding as far as ergot and challicism whatnot, it makes a lot more sense. That's all I try and say about that that like it would be literally like a heavenly experience every time you went to church.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you this real shit.
Speaker 4: So let's just assume that your boy Billiam Shakespeare was a real dude. Yes, I know there's controversy around that sentence, Just for two cents, for just for a second, pretend your boy billion was a real dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, writ in plays, acting and shit the whole nine. Okay.
Speaker 4: They found a what's it called brosier or something like that that basically you burn incense inside of. They found hemp inside of it. So your boy Billium was burning hemp in his thing cool. Does that mean that billion was a stoner? Or does that mean that we just found hemp in one of the things in his house?
Speaker 3: I mean, was it in his bowl or his cup?
Speaker 1: It's a brosier.
Speaker 4: It's a thing that's burned like it's like a think of this as like.
Speaker 5: Like an incense bull that hangs from the you know, sometimes they hang, sometimes they have like a holder for it.
Speaker 4: It's just okay, that is sort of like the sensy wax burners of the day and age.
Speaker 2: I love me a good sensey, but that's the same kind of thing that was going on within the churches.
Speaker 3: They would go and they would ladle that shit with.
Speaker 2: The smoke and everything, and some people have suggested that it was weed.
Speaker 4: Okay, so pause, pause, They found traces of some hemp stems inside of Billiam Shakespeare's thing.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that he was a four to twenty blaze, you know what's up?
Speaker 4: He was a full on stoner or they found some stems?
Speaker 1: Which one is true?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I would need more context to try and figure out exactly what it was. But you're talking about literally within an incense holder. I'm not talking you're there's a difference between ingesting something than it is if I was to light up some incense.
Speaker 1: It's smoking it, is it not?
Speaker 3: Is it in the incense? Or did he have a roach clip?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean I know, as far as I know, as far as the research I've done there earlier, what you're saying something was like it's just like a contact high.
Speaker 5: Than what you're saying is like the contact high. You know, he's he's burning and it's it's in the air, and possibly he's breathing it in which.
Speaker 1: They had cultures that did that with him.
Speaker 4: But beside the point, my point is, all right, they found him clearly William Shakespeare was the stoner.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not a necessarily true sentence.
Speaker 4: It may be not necessarily as well as it's like Ergot was found in certain chalices and certain churches.
Speaker 1: They were tripping in the church.
Speaker 4: Like okay, some may have been, but like that's not like a rule of thumb, you feel.
Speaker 3: Me, not that they want you knowing, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I feel like that that is something that a lot of people just overlook and that it's not really that necessary of like a facet of the story like to me, if i'm for example, let me give you. How about I try you on an example. All right, so let's say I don't know, let's just use a more modern example. Let's say your mother is at your house. Okay, I know I love your mother. I'm not about to shit talk about. So your mother is in your house and she just so happens to be drinking a cup of coke, for example, right, and and then.
Speaker 3: She just she falls down, she passes out.
Speaker 2: And nobody knows what the hell's wrong with her, right, And she doesn't have any history of any kind of problems with her health or anything like that. And so most people would be like, all right, well, what was she drinking? Right, And you just say, oh, she was just drinking coke like I wasn't really that big of a deal or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But then all of the the you know, they.
Speaker 2: They get all the tests back and they find out what was wrong with her body. Oh my god, it looks like she actually had some form of cancer.
Speaker 3: But we also found.
Speaker 2: Within that drink that there was some kind of poison also at the same time, so.
Speaker 3: You could say that she died of cancer.
Speaker 2: But then you could also say that she died of the poisoning that was also in the cup. My point here is that just because you find some ergot in a cup doesn't necessarily mean that everybody was doing it.
Speaker 3: But it had to be a reason behind it.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not just something you can just glaze over and be like, well, that one person at that one church, at that one point in time, they were tripping I'm not even out there to say that everybody that ever went to church back in the day was always tripping balls. My point is is that maybe they were, and maybe that's something that is missing from the church.
Speaker 4: Dare I even say, bro, if you were to find ergotten every chalice from every church, then like, okay, yeah, I see what you're saying. If it's one chalice from one church that showed trace evidence of it's like I see the string on the coreboard, but it's a string.
Speaker 3: Well okay, all right, Well I don't know. I mean, it's just yeah, I would like to look a little bit more into that.
Speaker 4: I bet you there's probably more than one tell us your two cents on this.
Speaker 5: It's a topic I haven't gotten it ever gotten into, you know, trying to say that and I agree with you. If every chilice had her got in it, then you could say okay. But if it's randomly, you know, one here, one there, a couple, there's not enough evidence to say that it's it is what you think it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you right here, I got But that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't detract from the cases, especially if it's like a famous priest who like wrote a famous work, come to find out there was ergot in his chalice, Like, okay, let's talk.
Speaker 2: You know, I love how this one is titled the Psychedelic Eucharist.
Speaker 5: But so I just gift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just typed in Chalices with ergotten Church and it says this is the AI answer to it.
Speaker 3: And Jacob, I know that's your buddy, and it says yes. There it says, yes, Jacob hates AI so much.
Speaker 2: It says yes, there is evidence that early Christians drank ergot wine and that some chalices used in churches may have contained ergot. Chalice is with ergot remains, it says a second century BC. Damn, that goes back a little ways. A second century BC chalice was found to contain microscopic traces of ergot and beer. Ancient remains with er good traces. There's an analysis of ancient remains have found traces of ergot and drinking cups.
Speaker 3: Then there's ergot funguy.
Speaker 2: Ergot fungi produce produces psychedelic effects, and LSD is derived from ergot.
Speaker 3: Damn, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: So a chalice from a church shown microscopic evidence of a yeast.
Speaker 1: That grew into ergot from beer.
Speaker 3: Some child, not one chalice. It did say some chalices used in churches.
Speaker 5: But that's a loose term some though. What does some mean? You know, like five two or is that fifty?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, if you check out this vice article, it says early Christians might have been high on hallucinogenic communication or communion.
Speaker 1: What about vice? Vice from time to time depends on the article.
Speaker 4: Some of them are like clearly biased, some of them are like really in depth.
Speaker 1: Vice is one of those hit or missed due.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this is perfect because for what I'm trying to say here, it says. The bottom line is that it's far from absurd and perhaps entirely reasonable to think that some early Greek speaking Christians had hallucinogens in their ritual wines.
Speaker 3: I think That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: As far as the stained glass and all the organ and everything, I think it was just part of their ritual. And it says arn't. With Vatican archives, Greco Roman text and the innovations of archaeochemistry, a new discipline that can isolate the exis chemical makeup of ancestral food and drink. Mara Rescue, I guess that's a person traces the rich and fine history of spiked wine through the ages. He suggests that the wild parties of Greek mystery sex, which occurred thousands of years before and at the time of Jesus, were powered by wines, likely imbued with drugs, later making their way into Christianity's early sacred cups. It's a controversial claim to make the communion wine has been a fixture of Christian worship since the Last Supper and stands as a core ritual for its two point five billion adher It's around the world, and it says called to sip the wine and invite the presence of Jesus. Christians believe that the wine becomes the blood of Christ metaphorically or literally during the Eucharist phase of a church service, when special biblical blessings are cast on the drink by the vicar, priest or pastor, and of course, the vast majority of not all, of Christianity's predominant sex would lay strong injunctions against hallucinogenic drugs all together. But as researchers continue digging up the boozy remnants of our ancient past, it may well be that the church is in for a big and truly shattering surprise. So that all right, So that's more than one church, bro.
Speaker 5: Now, okay, before we go too far on this, I've always and I want to bring this up. I've always had an issue with you know, the you know, the the cup of wine and the well, let's just say it the blood of Christ and the body of Christ, you know, like the symbolic and they said literally so they think that they're drinking the blood and they're eating the body. You know. That is very bro.
Speaker 2: I'm about to really and I'm about to really fuck you up here on this one. There was actually because there are people that literally believe that whenever they drink it, they imagine it's literally Jesus's blood. Whenever they eat the cracker, it's literally Jesus' flesh so much so that there was DNA like test done because this one person they like, had like some weird looking shit bro like, and they were like trying to test and be like, oh my god, is there like something weird. They wanted to get their shit tested, like their actual feces tested, right, yeah, And they found that there was literal human flesh inside of their shit, not not of their own. I'm talking about like this shit was this literal shit was manifested into human flesh. And so, I mean, if we're talking about weird manifestations, that's definitely one of them. That if you eat the cracker that is of Jesus, could you possibly manifest it in your shit?
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Pause pause, real quick, though, how much McDonald's meat is actually human meat?
Speaker 3: We don't know, We don't care.
Speaker 4: That's a real talking point, right number one. Number two, it's only the Catholics to believe that. Like, if I go to my church and they decide to do some sort of a commune thing with the little cup and the little cracker, no one in the building believes this is actually Jesus's skin and blood going into our bodies. Only one denomination believes that shit, but like they believe that shit, they really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a disturbing thing for me, you know, growing up, And like I know, I wouldn't say to growing up, I would say it was like when I started questioning things, because at that time, you just at that age, I wasn't questioning anything. Yep, yep, this is what I'm doing. This I'm doing And then you start to, you know, stand back and take a look at it, and you're like, the blood and the body, you know, what the hell this is very you know, vampiric, you know, like I'm a vampire, I'm drinking the blood, I'm a cannibal, I'm eating the body. Like that's a little crazy. It's ritualistic, yes, right, But to ship out Christ? Is that what we're saying here, is that what we're going with a legend.
Speaker 4: Have the issue with it, bro I've never gathered it, I've never understood it, I've never agreed with it. I was raised Catholic until I was about twelve, thirteen, fourteen years old, and I went my own way with it. I'm what I would consider non denominational these days. But I have an issue with the organized religion as a whole. But you know all that to say, I get it. I understand. I have respect for the Catholic faith being the oldest and originators of quote unquote Christianity. Like I give props to the old heads if you will, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But like, doesn't that kind of lend a little credence to you? Are what you eat?
Speaker 4: You become christ conscious by eating the foreskin dogs.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying what the fuck? No, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You tell me think about foreskin finding foreskin get brought up in this conversation.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't know. I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean, it's just you know, there are certain people that say that if you if you pray over your food, then it will provide better nourishment for you, right it kind of in that's in that sector the same way if you the like we Jacob, I told you about this one time, but it was like a couple of months ago, Rye that I have another podcast called Meta Mysteries and there if you look up at that it's I can't remember what the hell it's called now, But essentially, if you hold like a cup of water in your hands, or like a container of water and you just close your eyes and try and basically energize this water with your own thoughts, I guess, and then you put it in the freezer and whenever it comes out, it's gonna have some kind of weird shape. And whenever I did mine, so my last name starts with an M, and I took it out and it was in the shape of an M. Right, And so I think that literally our thoughts came and manifest, if you like, if you're trying to make that happen. And I only bring up that one person who found possible Jesus flesh and their ship just as an example.
Speaker 5: Really, but but that takes this takes me to like Kenneth Copeland. I don't know if you know who Kenneth Copeland is.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, lunatic, crazy, familiar with you boy where he's he's blood letting himself and then they're drinking the like, like, is there.
Speaker 5: A possibility, Let's just is there a possibility that the wafer, the Communion wafer, actually is human? You know, maybe there is some human parts to it for this this specific religion, you know, and it's kind of like here you go eat this eat this and maybe, like I'm not trying to well, I am trying to explain away. I'm like trying to rationalize you're shitting out the skin you're shipping out to you know, human body parts. Is that a possibility? It might be? You know, we we see a guy on TV blood letting himself and drinking someone else blood as well, Like, which is that that guy could possibly be the Antichrist?
Speaker 3: I have never se what he's literally blood letting himself.
Speaker 5: Yes, he cuts his hand and they and they put it into a glass and then there's another guy who does it and they drink it.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to get aid from Texas.
Speaker 5: Kenneth Copeland yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I must look this up.
Speaker 5: We have to like that guy is.
Speaker 4: We've heard him talk shit about his private fleet of airline right about how you can't fly with the regular.
Speaker 1: People because they're demons and things.
Speaker 5: And yes, hang on, let let me let me share this with you. Hang on, I'll put it in the chat here.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was back in twenty twenty three that he was doing that. That wasn't even that long ago.
Speaker 1: Last year.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, technically, technically, yep, this is This is from Reddit here, someone had posted this. It's the demonic possession of Kenneth Copeland. It's you know, he is bananas. He is great up nuts man.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's full on psychopath like and we've we've covered him to some extent. I wish that I had known about this whole blood letting charade. That is definitely that is not of the light or of Jesus.
Speaker 3: I I would say.
Speaker 1: Show ain't.
Speaker 2: So let's see what this looks like here. So here's your boy. Fucking looks like a demon too, doesn't he.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, that's either this isn't the one where he's blood ledding or demonic. Yeah, yeah, so this he's not blood letting in this one. But it's just it's it's it's him being crazy, man, it is him.
Speaker 3: More the more we.
Speaker 7: Learn about this, the covernor of CRD, what blood the blood of this covenant tort.
Speaker 6: Cut the covenant with his father gone Holory.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like more, it's a old there's calm, hope, they're calm.
Speaker 6: Oh, don't ever do it. Don't ever feel sorry for yourself, don't ever know it Absolutely stunning, shous deelish, it's so.
Speaker 8: Good pany me like Moses, and he'll live one hundred and twenty years in the said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, here, I'm preaching, brother preacher, brother preacher Josh before the crown, and we have a healing covenant.
Speaker 3: Twelves me the pure.
Speaker 6: Shpotlish blood of God and ash. It was performed for me ish my blood brother, and my father is my friend.
Speaker 8: And as he is, sure we in this world, Glory to God.
Speaker 1: I don't have it. I never will have it.
Speaker 6: And I don't mind telling you I'll never be shit again in my life hereafter forever, not one time.
Speaker 3: I will never say what today?
Speaker 2: We know your mama, Okay, I mean we've covered this guy before, and that's why it's not exactly surprising to me that somebody like this would be doing the whole blood let anything.
Speaker 3: So explain that. So he in one of his homeboys.
Speaker 2: They cut down their hand and they squeezed it into a cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they trade.
Speaker 5: It and they yeah, and they drank it. They put it into one cup if I if I do it, call they put it into one cup and they both drank it together, you know, And he was like, oh I can taste his blood.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: The fuck is wrong with people.
Speaker 5: That guy is is possessed man, that like, if we wanted to say, like the Antichrist is someone who's supposed to portray to be like of God and to make a mockery of it, Well, he's doing a good job. He's doing a good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is, dude, Yeah, that is.
Speaker 5: Actually he's doing a crazy job because like it's so blatantly he's supposed to trick people. And I'm like, how is that a trick? That that guy is just nuts? Oh?
Speaker 2: Bro, We've said it before. He is the pastor from Little Nikki. You remember Little Nikki without him saying that's who that is?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Like on yes, and so yeah, I don't know. You know, I I have a question for you, though, and this is something that I ponder quite frequently. I've asked other people as well, but just your thoughts. So, you know, on this whole journey of trying to figure out what the truth is, which religion is right, which spiritual ideology is right, what is the actual core truth? Where do we come from, where are we going? What is the whole purpose of all this kind of stuff? And I've kind of been on this journey here for a few years now, and I've been, you know, trying.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've learned a little bit along the way, for sure, But.
Speaker 2: There are there's there's a question out there that some people say that whenever they eventually get back to Christianity, after going through all the different religions and all the different spiritual philosophies and stuff like that, that they found that the absolute truth was within Christianity. And there I always found that kind of strange. I'm not going to say it's wrong, but I just wonder, you know, what exactly did you go through in order to get there?
Speaker 3: And the question that I have is that, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's say your you were just born your age right now, what'd you say?
Speaker 3: You're forty right now?
Speaker 5: Forty eight?
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't look a day over forty seven, but let's just say, all right, you're forty eight, right, and for some reason or another, you're born into a forest. You never talk to anybody, you have your logical brain that you do have right now, but you were just kind of maybe even shifted into another dimension and you're just somehow in this forest, right and you see all the birds, and you see the foxes and deer and all that other shit, right, and you're trying to figure out what am I doing here? What is the purpose of even being here? What is here? What does that even mean? Kind of situation, and you're and so maybe you learn to meditate, or maybe you learn to sit by yourself and you look up at the stars every night, and maybe you whenever you build a fire to keep yourself warn you're staring into the fire and you're trying to figure out certain meanings and all that fun jazz. I feel like, and call me crazy for saying this. I feel like most people would not come on their own terms to finding that Jesus or the Bible or that Christianity or any religion for that matter, would be the answer if you were there to sit there by yourself. And that's something that I that I ponder like quite often because if the answer is kind of within us, and even the Bible, you know, it relates back to the Kingdom of Heaven is within you and stuff like that, it just makes me wonder, like, I don't know, I'm trying to figure out the nature of this reality, and I feel like if you have to learn it from another human, like, how do we know that those humans were absolutely right too, you know what I'm saying, Like, all right, So just to get back to the first question, if you were just stranded in the woods your first day here, you're a forty something year old man, and you're trying to figure out why you're here, where would your mind go?
Speaker 5: Where's McDonald's.
Speaker 3: No, nah ah.
Speaker 5: No, I would say, I don't eat McDonald's at all anymore. But I would say, you know, like if we're saying, like, you know, what is right? The Mormons are right, first of all. No, but but like the teachings of Jesus, I think are are what we need to be following, you know, like the Old Testament is a history book. Okay, this is the history of what happened. And people will be like, oh, that's bullshit. No, Like we we know many cultures all tell us about a historical flood, you know, like a diluge that, and it's in the Bible, you know, And and so we do we throw away the rest of the Bible because we don't believe this or we don't believe that. But there's there's things in the Bible that have come to play.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I totally believe that the Fallen angels, you know, were a part. It's just that I think that many stories got miss misconstrued. You know, when we talk about like the the Greek gods, you know, like Zeus and you know, Besidon and everything, those are your fallen angels. There their sons or you know, like the men of Renown, you know, like Hercules and stuff like that. Those were the Nephilim. They were born of gods and of and I'm not answering your question, but I'm just going off on a little tangent here. But they were born of like you know, of human women and of these gods, and they created the Nephilum, which was like Hercules and everything else. But going back to this, in the end, Jesus taught us, you know, do wanto others as you would have them do onto you. It's golden rule. And you know, like we can go to all these other religions, we can go to Buddhism.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It's just the base core of many of them is just be a damn good person, you know, don't be an asshole. And it if you feel that you need to kill people because your religion tells you to, you there's something wrong. Okay, you need to reconsider things, and you need to come back. I don't believe any of that is correct, though. I believe in protecting oneself, and if I have to kill someone to protect some myself and my family, so be it. But it's not like I am going out there looking to do that. I'm just I'm just looking to protect myself and my family. So if I wake up in the forest, what am I going to do? What's the first thing is coming on my mind? Is, you know, is basic is survival. But if I don't have to worry about survival, perhaps it's exploring. And I actually, I know this is not really answer your question, but I believe that at heart we're all explorers, which takes us back to us looking for answers, you know, like I believe most of the land has already just been discovered, So we don't have that explorer of discovering land, but we have the explorer of discovering truth. Whether it be these mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle, which was like my one of the ones that I love growing up as a child, or it's cryptids, or it's you know, Antarctica, is it what, what's past? What's passed. Aren't that Antarctica? Or what is the truth with World War two? You know the yeah, Germany lost, but the nazis one. You know. Let's uh, you know, there's so many truths out there that were being hidden from us, that us you know, you guys myself, we are explorers into trying to discover the truth. And I think if I was lost in a land, I would and I woke up there, I would I'd be searching for truth. That is what I'd be.
Speaker 2: Doing, right right, Yeah, I mean, I guess you know, my mentality has always kind of been like I like to search for truth from within, and I feel like that there's a lot of things that you can learn. The deeper you go into meditation, the deeper you go into thought, the deeper you go into even using psychedelics if that's something that you're into. But like, you know, I just that's I feel like it's a you want to talk about like not having any more land to explore, I feel like the mind is the most fascinating place to explore, and I feel like a lot of answers are really found there and not not even necessarily to make it a religious thing or anything like that it was just kind of like a I don't know, like a weird question that I do like asking certain people because it's it's almost like, you know, listening to religion and certain people say, well, mine's right, No, mine's right, No, mind's right, and it's like, like, how do you even how can we be sure of any of it? You know, like you're kind of taking on somebody else's word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like in the end, I think if you're out there saying mine's right and yours is wrong, I feel that's coming from a place of ego, and you know, we're going to like a new age kind of bullshit kind of thing. But I do believe I you know, what I did learn from there, There were some good things. But I believe, you know, if again, we have the choice of free will, if someone wants to and if they're doing something and it's not harming anyone, you know, and and they're bettering the world because of it, go for it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: So anyway, like, let's let's get off of all this religious stuff because I feel like we cover it a lot and I and it's not enough. It's not to say that somebody's right or somebody's wrong. It's just I like, you know, exploring other people's perspectives and whatnot. But you you you mentioned that you tried ayahuasca and then you talked about that whole kind of ceremony. Did you have the whole purging effect? Like were you shitting yourself and throwing up? That's what a lot of people say about.
Speaker 5: It, so yeah, that that is a common thing for people to get up and go and vomit. I never did. I never threw up. Maybe I should have, but I I I'll be honest, I didn't feel comfortable in that scenario. Wasn't like I was like, didn't feel safe. I hate saying that it was my safe space. Now I don't give a crap about that, but I just needn't feel comfortable, and like there's a lot of people and this was their normal church, and I was invited by a shawman actually to attend this church, and and and for me it was like, okay, it just I didn't feel comfortab Well, it's kind of like going to a friend of a friend's house and then you know you're you're not part of the main group. You're kind of like hanging out on the outside. And then it just felt kind of awkward a little bit. So I would definitely like to try ayahuasca again, but on in a different location, a different setting.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, I was just curious. I've it's it's kind of comparable to DMT though, isn't it, but it lasts longer, right.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah? Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: So we were doing three rounds, and each round though, like you do the first one and then they'd sing a bunch of songs and it was like forty minutes. I would say, around there, and then we do another shot of it, and then you do another round. And after the second though, I was starting to get like, holy crap, this is intense, Like do I want to do the third? And my wife was there at the time, and I'm like, okay, if my wife goes up, I better go up and take my third shot, and so she did so like okay, okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Go do this.
Speaker 5: But it was it was intense. It was very very strong, and like it was slightly his hallucinogenic, but it was more of like when I closed my eyes, I was going places and I wanted to do that. That's what I really wanted to do, But of course, you close your eyes and they're like no, you get a tap on the shoulder. You know, you your eyes would be closed for maybe a minute and then you get a tap on the shoulder and it's like no, you please continue to sing and do your work.
Speaker 3: Wow, do your work.
Speaker 2: So your work would be then chanting and doing what everybody else is doing. It's kind of is it like a healing ceremony kind of situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's like it. You know, when you're saying, like you need to go you know, your shadow work and do that. That is what it was all about. But you know, like I think, uh, you know, one thing is like like imagining and using using your imagination to to visualize. So that's what I'm looking for. To visualize is very very important and in my opinion, when you're doing shadow work and you know, for me, it's kind of closed your eyes and visualize what you know, what needs to be done and kind of go there and deal with stuff. But no, it's like no, sing, chant your songs. Sing these songs, shake that rattle and uh and go.
Speaker 2: That is so trippy, dude. I'm uh, I'm kind of scared, dude. I'm gonna be real with you, because I did DMT one time, or I did it twice, but in one night, and the first time was awesome. The second time literally the scariest thing I've ever had happened to me in my life. I am forever stamped, like by that experience. It was almost like branding me. It was like, I'll never forget it. And so whenever you would close your eyes, you would see like a bunch of fractals and stuff like that, like a bunch of the.
Speaker 5: Direct well like like I would say, actually when I went home, when I finally went home, I was seeing fractical fractals. When I was just like looking up at the street lights, you know, I started I started seeing things coming down and it looked like everything looked like it was raining too. I swore it was raining white light rain, like actual light, oh on everything. That is one thing I saw. And this was like a couple of hours after after it was you know, so I was I was pretty down already, you know, but I was still seeing all this stuff and it looked like it was raining white light particles.
Speaker 2: That is freaking awesome, raining white light particles. That is probably one of the coolest phrases ever, so like as far as all right, so kind of sticking into this weird dimension I saw that you you like to cover like a lot of UFO kind of stuff is there. What are your thoughts on UFOs? I mean, I know that some people, you know, they'll say that, well, some of them are obviously like government controlled weird technology that we don't know about yet. But in taking away those I'm talking about the real UFOs. What do you think they are? Do you think they're coming from other planets, other dimensions?
Speaker 3: Are they good? Are they bad? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: All the above so good and bad? So I definitely believe that. And and this this was kind of a revelation that I had with the show, was I thought aliens were out of this world from another, you know, another like universe, different universe and coming to visit us and stuff like that. But I'm I'm coming to the point where I'm realizing that some of them, like when you're saying government controlled, yeah, some of them I actually believe are possibly from like New Schwabenland, that are from these breakaway civilization of Germans, the Nazis that actually you know, separated won the war they won the war. If people don't realize that Germany lost the war, the Nazis won. But also I do believe that they are demons as well. I believe that UFOs and aliens are demons there. And some people are like, oh, you know, they're there. And I do believe if they're demons, that means they're also angels and they're also good. I think it's actually you. You have to have that balance. It can't be just one or the other. But the ones that are abducting you, guess what you're You're being abducted against your will. That is not good. There's nothing good about that. I don't give a shit if they say they're, you know, from the galactic Federation of Light or they're your your galactic family. If you are being abducted against your will, they are not good. And and I do believe that there comes into play of demons possibly and demons. A lot of people think demons are like a physical thing. Demons are a a spiritual thing. There there are disembodied spirits that will possess something and and and and through that then they can which gets us into the nephil And when the nephiline died, they their spirits don't go anywhere. They they they don't go to heaven, they don't go to hell. They're kind of stuck in limbo. So they, in my opinion, become demons that will then possess things, and they possess things so that they can actually have a body again and feel and eat and taste and smell, because of course they want that. But they're also of course extremely jealous of us. So you know, when we talk about the grays, the grays are like a like an AI type of construct, like almost like a homunculus of sort. That's being like a drone. Yes, yeah, like a drone, but that can be possessed. It's kind of like you can go inside this, so you can put your consciousness inside these the grays, because they are just these mindless, kind of autonomous beings and that can be possessed by demons of sorts. Now, if that with all that being said, is that if demons and fallen angels and evil entities are aliens, that means that on the flip side, angels and have to be related to that as well, because they were one and the one and the same at one point. So but if you're being abducted. Sorry, that's not good. But if you aren't, well that's you know. Then if they're approaching you and talking to you and explaining and they're not trying to hide their identity, well then I would say, then okay, then you got something good going on here and whatever it is, you know, but still always be aware, always be conscious.
Speaker 2: What about No, I was just gonna say, what about the people who, uh, they say that they're being abducted, but it's like we we had this one person came on and uh, she talked was it Karen Wilkinson, Karen Karen Wilkerson or something like that.
Speaker 5: But basically friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's great.
Speaker 2: But she was saying that this kind of stuff wasn't physically happening to her, that it was almost like.
Speaker 3: Her soul or her.
Speaker 2: Spirit that was being taken into these other places. And so if you're not physically being taken, is that a different kind of situation then.
Speaker 5: Oh, I still think it's the exact same thing. I think the end purpose of these abductions is to create a genetic not necessarily a clone of you, but to create something. Okay, this is my theory is that they are trying to create hybrids so that when their spirit can inhabit that and when this hybrid dies, they can access heaven and actually get in through the back door and possibly kind of like like espionage or get in there and like terrorist acts kind of thing. It's like, this is my key if I can get into this and I can make it as similar as a human, that I have a access back in. Because let's be honest, I believe that that is exactly what they're trying to do. They're trying to get back in. So they create these hybrids it is to to access and to get back in.
Speaker 3: So it's like hacking the system. Then at that point.
Speaker 5: Exactly, yeah, exactly, like you can hide within and let's let's try to get back in. And what I was going to say is in Mexico here, I've actually seen a couple of UFOs myself. It's uh, and we're talking about UFOs prior. I just I'll give you a quick rundown of what I seen. I was in the northern state of Chihuahua, and I was in a grocery parking lot standing there and again something look up. You know this, It's not like someone's telling me, but it's just like this urge to look up. So I looked up and floating above me. I don't know how high up it was, but it was fairly high. Was this And this sounds the strangest thing ever, but until I've actually seen a video of someone else taking a video of it, was like this plasma cloud. Okay, So it was this white cloud the sky. There there's no clouds in the sky, but there's this white cloud thing. But it is changing shape. It is undulating and moving all over on itself. It's growing, and it's moving in all these different directions just above me. I'll standing there and I'm like the middle of the day. I think it was like a eleven eleven eleven am. And I'm like, does does anybody else see this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: And I see this, say, it's moving all around. Then over off in the far left distance, I see two triangular craft okay, and they're on like an intercept course for one another, not like this thing is still going on. And so I'm looking back and forth at these two things. And I missed the point of these two craft intercepting. But what I did see was there's now one and so there is these two craft that are now possibly one. I'm assuming that they have merged somehow into one, and it's flying across this and then this white plasma cloud just dissipates and goes away. And then this craft at a and it's not an airplane, Like, let's be honest, it's not an airplane. What it was I don't know, but a lot of people describe UFO as are like flying across no, no, no, this took its leisure leisurely time flying across the horizon. And it was approximately thirteen. Because I timed it on my phone, I could not get a good picture, so instead I called my wife and I'm like, this is what I'm seeing. I'm right here in the Sordiana parking lot and I'm seeing this this this above me. And I was on the phone with her the whole time as I was seeing this song. Then I went back with my really good camera, took some panoramic pictures of it all and kind of plotted it out all the course that this, uh, these two well, these things flew.
Speaker 2: So what are they doing then, Like, let's say that all the weird alien craft that's up in the in the sky, let's just for example, say that they are all demonic. Okay, why why would they be showing up in the skies in these weird, seemingly very advanced craft. I mean, is it just to get people to notice? Is it is it to get people to I mean, what do you why would they even be showing themselves in the sky if they are demonic?
Speaker 5: Well, of course, if some people will come away from religion, will move away from religion because they say, well, there's another species, another race. A lot of religions believe that it's they're the only species or race there. So if you can cause doubt, what wouldn't you know that that would pull some people away right there, because they're like, well, we're you know, humans are supposed to be the only ones. No, no, we're not that. That doesn't mean that that's truth, but some people will believe that, so they're seeing that. Possibly, would you not, like, you know, try to present yourself and I would say a lot of like a lot of people like believe that demons and these evil entities are going to come off and they're going to know that they're evil. They're going to know that they're demons. Well, if if I'm trying to convince you to come into my cult. Would I do it with like like this terrifying kind of fear to bring you in, or would I be like, hey, here's some free candy, come get in my van. You know kind of that type of mentality is to try to convince people. So you know, I'm not saying that by showing yourself that's what's happening. But I'm saying that a lot of times when when people are being approached, like I have this one lady who you know, she goes on and on about how her galactic family is the greatest thing ever. And she's been abducted I don't know how many times. And I'm like, abduction though that there we go. It means you're being stolen against your will. That is not good.
Speaker 2: And she talks about how it's like a good time. Yes, yes, well, like what does she say is actually happening whenever she's being abrupted.
Speaker 5: I haven't dove too deep into it because I I think she's a bit of a looney tune, Okay, but I'm it's not It's not that I'm saying I don't believe her. I do believe her. But we got into a bit of a disagreement about something, and her argument go to was, well, you know, you can't handle having a discussion with a woman, you know, And I'm like, what, like, like you you can't.
Speaker 1: You're just sexist, biggot.
Speaker 4: Yes, the narrative as soon as they back themselves into a corner as it goes to.
Speaker 5: It, it was that I'm like, I don't give a shit if you're a man, you're a woman, you're you know, a chipmunk or a squirrel or you know, bigfoot. This is my same argument. I don't care, I don't give And it's kind of like they throw that on you and it's like, yeah, you just couldn't handle it because I'm a woman. I'm like, give shit that you're a woman, Like keep throwing throw throw your gender shit out the window, and uh, let's have a conversation.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's like a low hanging It's like a low hanging fruit, almost like a pull this in case of emergency, let's call everybody a bigot and a sexist. You know, Like, I hate how watered down that has gotten, because now whenever somebody calls somebody a sexist or a bigot, it's just like I mean, how many times are you gonna cry a wolf? Eventually somebody actually is going to be a racist, or somebody actually is going to be a sexist or an actual bigot or something like that, and nobody's gonna fuck believe you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and no one's gonna care. No one gives a shit. You know, We're get to it. You know, I think it had it held some water before. And it's kind of like the boy he cried. It's like the boy he cried wolf, you know it. It doesn't like when you're doing it, you're getting all this attention, but when it actually does matter, no one's gonna believe you anymore. This is gonna be a bunch of bullshit. And it's like, Okay, well this guy really is a bigot or this guy really is sexist. I don't care. I don't want to listen to your shit anymore. You know it. It's let's move on past that. It's lost its power and unfortunately it really could be real, but I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one step above saying like I'm rubber, you're glue.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's so stupid, like of a retort kind of situation, and it's unfortunate that people, you know, resort back to that. But you know, I mean, because I do like having conversations with people like that, even if it's maybe it's just some kind of weird psychological thing that this person is experiencing. Maybe it's like a recurring dream that she deems as reality, and it could be a situation like that, but we're never gonna know, because you're too much of a fucking bigot rye exactly.
Speaker 5: That's exactly. And I'm like, yeah, i've gotta I'm just gonna watch from Afar and watch it self destruct, you know. And we're talking about like looney Tunes things like, it's got to be pretty. It's got to be a lot pretty evident for me to call it that because like the experiences, like some of the experiences that I have. I'm sure some people say you're looney Tunes, you know, And it's like, and I'm sure you guys run into that too, where you see someone they come up to you and you're like, I think you gotta trust your gut on this. You're like, okay, that's cool, but okay, I'll talk to you later, see you later. Bye. And but I say that, and one of my recent experiences has been my like a looney tune experience, like if I went and you know, told someone and like I told Brad from Frad from the Awaken podcast, I was like, dude, You're never gonna believe what happened to me. This is the craziest thing that I've ever happened to me in my life. And I've had some crazy shit, like I just said, you know, seen in like this plasma cloud UFO kind of crap, and and shadow being floating above my bed, but none of that compares to what happened recently. And and it seems so looney tune. It's it's it's crazy. It's the best way to say it is I saw a rip in reality and I saw through it to the other side.
Speaker 3: Dude, it does feel like that. Trust me.
Speaker 2: I've uh, it takes a lot for me to call somebody a whack job or a looney tune or whatever, because I've experienced some of the weirdest shit too, Dude, Like I tripped on mushrooms one time and I heard the yellowheem talking to me. There's another time I tripped on Uh, It's kind of like a mushroom and d MT kind of mixture, and I was being I was being big spooned by a cat person.
Speaker 3: It's like, what does this all mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, like and so there there are outliers like that just don't make any kind of logical sense, but they happen to you. It's an experience that you've gone through and now it's part of your story and it's part of like whatever truth you're searching for, because now that experience has to fit into the soup that is the truth kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people out there that have wild experiences that maybe they never want to even tell anybody. Maybe it's because they don't have an outlet like we do in front of a microphone, or maybe they're scared that they're going to be judged by their peers or their family members or their friends, so they kind of keep it to themselves. And now that it's like weirdly sequestering in their mind and it's becoming discombobulated because there's no way to be able to get it out and tell people and try and formulate a and you know, what's actually going on? Kind of situation and it's wild. But this shit does happen, bro, Like it's I agree.
Speaker 5: And I told this to Paul Stobs and Paul had a similar experience, like I'm like, dude, this is the craziest thing ever. And he's like, Okay, this is gonna sound even crazier. Is that I've seen that place that you're talking about, And he said he saw hat Man in it. And I was like, what, So I'll I'll just come out and tell you guys what happened. So this this happened in August of this year. I pulled up to a local grocery store and just a small grocery sturtaut like your big ass ones here, It's just a just a MoMA, more of a mom and pop style one. And as I'm sitting in the car, shit starts getting crazy. I start seeing stuff and I'm not I'm not on anything.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 5: I start seeing like these crazy assue colors start manifesting before me. And like I've never seen plasma, I said, I saw a plasma looking cloud of that. I don't know what plasma is, but this is the best way to describe it was all these colors started manifesting before me. And I've had people say, oh, that's an ocular migraine. I've had this before. It's an ocular migraine. And I'm like, okay, but there's more to it. So what happened was it formed like this triangle and like a rip, and so from one side it was small and it got bigger and bigger and bigger. In my field of vision. On the outsides of it was like this rainbow looking not rainbow, it's kind of like this really bright white, yellow, reddish orangish color. And it was like this plasma that's the best way I can call it. And if you stare at the sun long enough, let's see, you're just staring at the sun and you look around, you kind of see these crazy ass you know, trailer colors kind of thing. That's what I was seeing. So I'm like, okay, okay, I need to go into this grocery store. So I walk in and it starts manifesting more. Then it starts opening up and in behind it through it, I see this this world, okay. I see a desolate, apocalyptic style looking world. I see rubble rocks laying all around. It kind of looks like a bit of a warehouse that I'm standing in a warehouse and I'm looking out the warehouse, which is kind of funny because I'm in this I'm in this grocery store. Then and then I see the sky, which is this brown as well. Everything is this brown, rusty color. The rocks are like this, and in the background are these huge, huge, like industrial style fans. They're in a box covered, they're in boxes. They have grates on the front. And these fans are slowly turning. And something that stuck out to me is they're turning in a clockwise counterclockwise motion. You know, They're kind of all turning in a counterclock Ey's motion, just slowly, kind of like whoo whoo, these big triple or quad blade fans. And I'm looking at this and when I turn my head, it's not like I'm turning and seeing different areas of this area. I'm just seeing this one rip into the world. And I close my one eye and I'm like, okay, I still see it. So I close my other eye and I still see it. I didn't close both eyes though, to see if I can still see this.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: I could see this for almost ten or fifteen minutes, so I go to the deli section, and I'm like trying to deal with people that I can't see because my field of vision is completely of scirit, but I can see around them. I can see around it on the sides. So I order my my cheese and my bacon, and I go and pay for it, and again in my car and I drive home and I'm still seeing this, Like I only live about a block and a half away, so I'm trying to be extremely careful and I'm like having troubles driving. So I parked the car, go in the house and I just tell my wife and I'm like, I got a bit of a headache. I need to lie down. Which there was no pain or nothing, but I laid down and I asked in the name of Jesus for this to be taken away, and it went away. It went away within about a minute after doing that. But this was the craziest thing ever. Was this? It was It was this post apocalyptic style looking world. And people are like, oh, that's an ocular migraine. I'm like, sure, maybe those colors might have been, but I saw through it. I saw to the other side. What that was, I don't know, you know, was it me piercing the veil. I don't know was it seeing, were the disembodied spirits inhabit that type of world? It could be. I don't know what I saw, but what I saw was real enough to me that it scared the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: That is so wild, dude, having an experience like that, Like, what do you do with that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You know, like, yeah, somebody you know, trying to basically break it down scientifically that's an ocular thing going on, maybe, but like that's not what my experience was like, because something could happen with your eyes. But then there's like a whole different vibe that's even going around.
Speaker 3: To where did you feel like maybe you were.
Speaker 2: In like a different dimension? Is that a thought that even crossed your mind?
Speaker 5: I felt like I was looking through to a different dimension. That's exactly what I thought. I'm seeing through to the other side. I'm seeing through the matrix or or something else, is what I was. That's what I was thinking in my mind. I'm like, Okay, I'm seeing everything for what it maybe truly is. Maybe we are living in a false like what we see is false and everything is maybe all dead like this, And Paul was talking about seeing the exact same world. He said he saw like this, this hang this hanging sign. It was hanging by one chain and it was creaking. And he's seen the hat man in this world as well, which is which brings credence to that it's possibly this world that's inhabited by these disembodied spirits. It's on this other side. And that's why they're trying to get out, and they're trying to possess us, you know, that's why, because they want out of that world, because that world is this apocalyptic world, and what we see is this beautiful world. We we have these beautiful smells, you know, we have like all this nature, all this food, these you know, great drinks, everything, And maybe that is why they're like, I just I just need to inhabit something, you know. When Jesus cast out these demons out of these out of these people, I remember, I don't quote me on the scripture of what exactly it is, but they said, please don't cast us into the abyss, you know, put us into pigs, just put us into anything. And it was it was maybe to stay within this world, anything anything but the abyss, anything but that that area. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, there's I mean, there's something to it.
Speaker 2: I I think that you know that we're not crazy for having experienced these with these like weird and wild things. I think that it's probably more normal than than most people want to believe, you know, Like I feel like everybody has that story that they've experienced that, like it is so wild. I don't even want to tell you the story because then you're gonna judge me kind of wild, you know, like it's.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a real thing.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 2: But but look, look, we we've kept you here long enough. We appreciate you coming and hanging out with us. This was a lot of fun, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no problem, Jonathan, I appreciate it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brother, Well, let the good cult members out there know where they can find you if they want to be able to search up you or anything that you're.
Speaker 5: About, all right for sure? Man. Yeah, it's a Codegus Codex of curiosities, and it it's pretty easy to spell it out. It sounds exactly like it sounds. You know, I'm on YouTube, Rumble, uh, Spotify, Spreaker, you know, you name it. I'm on it all and I put out an episode usually one a week. Maybe sometimes two a week if I'm getting a little uh you know, sometimes if I just get some back up. And then sometimes I do some lives, you know, like Brad and I do. We kind of do a bunch of lives together here, and then we do some call in shows where we get our our listeners and viewers to call in and tell tell their experiences.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Brad, He's the one that hooked us up so big. Shout out to the homie at Awakened Podcast thirty three. He's the man, and we appreciate you coming on and hanging out with us. Dude, this was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you guys having me. This was great. This time went the time went by really fast.
Speaker 3: It typically does over here. Yeah it is. It is a weird thing, but uh well look this was awesome.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to do it again. But I do want to remind all the good cult members out there. If this is something that you're interested in seeing a couple of days in advance or absolutely commercial free, or you want to be able to join us on Tuesday nights at nine pm Central, then come check us out over at Patreon dot com slash called the Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: But anyway, let's leave all that aside.
Speaker 2: There is one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you.
Speaker 3: To learn just as soon as fumly possible.
Speaker 4: Third, Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now, amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screech shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent and off one item and ten free gifts to boom bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies.
Speaker 1: And free shipping use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 4: That's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult