Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: August fourteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, that what it is yet August fourteen, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, and it's about sixteen minutes past the hour of eight pm Eastern. If you're hearing me live on O'Kelly dot com radio, it is Friday night. It's the open mic, and you two can become part of this. Guess how three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's how you become a part of this dial in and we will talk about anything you want to talk about until we're joined by callers, though I will be sitting here talking to my co host b Pete. And that's the way it is now. I did not want to cancel last night's show, but internet was not stable, and today internet was well stable. After I think four we had an outage or some nonsense for some reason. But after four am today Friday, that is again August fourteen, you know, it was stable at stayed on, so I thought it was okay. I went to load everything up, had everything ready about fifteen minutes early, and guess what, computer froze. Took me until a quarter after almost to get on the line with B Pete and tell him hang on while I set up the rest of the crap again, because there's you know, four or five things I got to do here in order to make this work, to have the phone lines, to have you guys, to have sound, to be able to play videos if I want all that stuff, and you know, sound from the device. Like, well, let's see what do we got here? There's the chicken. Did you hear that rooster crow? B Pete? No? Oh see, Now that's the other fun part.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think that means B Pete'll be able to hear the phone calls.
Speaker 1: Uh find out?
Speaker 3: It will find out as soon as you guys call in. How about that? But otherwise, yeah, three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call in and join this. But there's a weird sound setting thing on teams where either I can have him now hear the phones, or he can hear the sounds. So I just had a rooster crowing and you didn't hear none of it, be Pete, which is hilarious. That's not the way this is supposed to work. Okay, why not, Let's see what happens. I will make sure B Pete can hear you, and I'll be able to hear you automatically. So three one nine, five, two seven fives zero one six. What a weird week. And you know, I did something bad to myself earlier today too, before I got frozen on a computer. I almost froze with the weirdness of watching Trump speak again. You know, I've avoided him for a while, and now I watched him again. And today he was telling us all about how great he has made America because he solved the crime problem everywhere, because crime was way out of control. Don't listen to any of the statistics or anything, but crime was so far out of control before he came in the first time. And then it went even worse with the low Iq Biden over there, you know, letting things happen low IQ, I guess, so when you're in getting dementia, sinility, or whatever they call it nowadays. I don't know. I don't know if that's technically right. I don't care. But anyway, he was telling us all about what a great job Cash Bettel is doing, how the Justice Department is working it all out, and what is it operations summer heat all across America and places you don't even know about where they're cleaning up the crime, even if it's invisible to the naked eye. Crime is on the decline because of Donald Trump, and he was going on and on about it. I don't know what the point of the press conference actually was. That's at this time now because that's what I recall from it. Am I complaining?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It is what it is. And I don't know how much longer we got to put up with this. I guess we'll find out soon. Twenty twenty eight's not far away, really, you know. We're in the last half of twenty six. Twenty seven will probably fly by, and I don't want to be alive to see twenty eight, but I probably will be, and many of you will as well. And if not, none of what I'm saying to you matters anyway. So all that aside, beat Pete, How are you doing this week?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. I'm just tired.
Speaker 5: I've been splitting firewood for the past three days, trying to get it up before this rain sets back in and get it covered.
Speaker 1: You got to get it got.
Speaker 5: Out, so I use it this winner because I'm tired of paying duke power bills. But other than having to do that in ninety eight degree weather, it's, you know, just an average day.
Speaker 1: It's working the yard till it gets too hot and come inside.
Speaker 5: Today we had the great Candace Owens Andrew Wilson debate online.
Speaker 3: That was a joke. Well, forgive forgive me, wait a minute, forgive me for being behind. But what is the debate that they had to hold between Candace and this guy whose name I've already forgotten. What was the great debate involving Candace Owens? What was the subject topic and what were their positions? Please?
Speaker 6: Yeah, some time ago, a couple of these podcasters were talking and one of them said, you know, I'll put fifty I'll put fifty thousand dollars up to get Candace to debate.
Speaker 1: This guy on my live stream.
Speaker 5: And somebody said, oh, I'll make it eighty, and then someone else said, I'll make it one hundred. And then Andrew Wilson, who's uh, he's got his own podcast, a program called The Crucible. He's the one that sits there debating the only fans girls who think they're tens. And yeah, anyway, but you know, he's just another podcast out there he's not.
Speaker 1: Just two thousands.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, now, he's not the guy who interviews the ugly girls who think they're pretty, is he? Or is he? Oh he's that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's had uh, he's had some of them on. In fact, I remember the one show that sticks out of my mind. Is this rather a rotund? I think it was trans I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure maybe, And they go, oh, well, men like men warned over. Yeah, and it's like men pay me, men pay me. I'm attend because men pay me to see me. And the dude's like, dude, you know, and he's a liberal, but he's telling him no.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that guy is back and forth, kept going on, and they got it. Finally Andrew Wilson says, you know, hell, I'll offer her three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So he put the challenge out.
Speaker 3: There three hundred grand. Wait a minute, wait, wait, okay, so other podcasters were putting a twenty fifty, which, by the way, this is a phenomena that kills me. With these guys who are well overfunded, they'll turn around and they'll make offers. They'll put up money, I'll put up money. I'll fly the guy out here. We'll get him together in a studio. No, no, no, no, no. Everybody from Stuttering John and people trying to put up like ten twenty grand for boxing matches, okay, which I don't know who would want to see Stuttering John fight anybody? Now he's in his sixties. But I mean, this guy will put up ten grand, we'll put up twenty grand. We'll make it a pay per view. You know. But these guys do this all the time. And the hilarious thing is most of them are allegedly living off of your donations, and you know, these lame sponsorships. And meanwhile, somehow they got twenty thirty fifty and this guy three hundred grand, who I vaguely know for telling ugly women. I know, guys pay you to be with you, but you're not pretty. Basically is the premise of the show I keep seeing. Does he think, wait a minute, is somebody accusing Candice of being trans? I don't think so. She definitely does not to me, Yeah, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 5: No, it's just went back and forth. And finally they got up to the three hundred fowl and he made the challenge to canvas, and at first she said, I won't do it under five hundred thoul So he says, well, then why don't we just make it a million and we split it five hundred thoul piece.
Speaker 1: She backed out of that.
Speaker 5: Finally they wow, he didn't goad her, but her ego was getting bruised in her turning it down, and people started wondering, well, why is she turning it down if she's so sure about what she says?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so she accepted it. What was the debate over?
Speaker 5: Though the subject day was over, Andrew Wilson has made the comment to him the evidence for Todder Robinson shooting Charlie Kirk to him was overwhelming based on the DNA, the text messages, the way he turned himself in the fact that says rifle okay.
Speaker 3: He buys the official story.
Speaker 5: In other words, well, he said during the debate that based on the you know, the official story of what he's seen, he's seventy five to eighty percent sure that Robinson did okay.
Speaker 3: So nobody's perfect, but the official story's basically right. Is the idea right?
Speaker 5: But see the way Canvas goed him into it was saying, well, you say it's overwhelming, so real need to defend the fact that all this evidence the state has is overwhelming. He says, well, it's overwhelming to me anyway. It took him four days to work out the details.
Speaker 3: Well, you have at first, you need time to promote the event so people will pay to watch it. I mean, you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: But they were going back and forth on x trying to work out the details.
Speaker 1: At first, Canvas.
Speaker 5: Says, no, I'm only going to debate your positions on the state having overwhelming evidence.
Speaker 1: And he goes, no, no, no, no, no, no, you're going to debate your claims as well.
Speaker 5: She didn't want to do that at first. She's trying to play word games, right. So they work this all out and it was today at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, but before wait, wait, wait, before you go into it, I just want to point out to everybody listening and you too, exactly what it is the WWF taught us as a society. It's right there. It's in all this stuff now, not just I mean, it's in our politics. It's in this stuff. It's in every form of media now. It has infected everything. Think about it back in the old days with the WWF. Right, all right, you interfered in my match there, Ricky Steamboat, I'm coming after you, okay, Oh Coogan, you know. And now we're going to meet somewhere. We'll meet in Madison Square Garden. Oh that was an inconclusive draw. I'm gonna slam Andre the Giant on the Intrepid. Okay, I did it. Hey, nobody saw it too. So now we're gonna have to do it again. We'll meet in the steel cage this time to decide it all. And you go back and worth in public. Meanwhile, this is already pre planned. And I gotta tell you, that's what this smacks up to me is two people that said, hey, let's make some money, and here's how we're going to do it, and you create you don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think in this this case it was more. It wasn't let's get together and make money.
Speaker 5: I think it's more of that two people really can't stand each other and wanted to take a chance to deflate the other one's ego. Because Candice has been spouting this stuff every day for eleven months. Okay, but she's and she went on Sean Ryan's show not long ago, maybe a month two months ago. She went on Seawan Ryan and basically it was this softball shit. He never pressed her on anything that she's claimed. Of course, well today they start to debate and the over I guess the best way to sum it up. Andrew explained his positions. He explained based on what evidence that we know was presented from the preliminary hearing, and there you know the the level they have to hit is probable costs. And in the State of you taught you can use reliable hearsay evidence in the purpose of probable cause.
Speaker 1: Now that's different when you get the trial.
Speaker 5: When you get the trial, you have to you hearsay evidence is going to be limited based on how the judge perceives it.
Speaker 1: Well, and there are cases, well, no, there are.
Speaker 5: There are instances in a trial where you can use hearsay evidence.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I was going to say. You can use it, but it's not meant to be there to decide any issue in particular.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't.
Speaker 5: Convict somebody on the hearsay, but you can use hearsay in in coordination with other evidence.
Speaker 3: It can be part of supporting evidence where it's like yeah I heard about this, Yeah I heard about this, Yeah I heard about it. Okay, now you're honor, I'm going to show you the videotape of the thing they heard about. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But one of the things, one of the things that came out today was Canvas had made the comment, you know for the defense is the burden of proof is on the prosecution when it comes to the preliminary hearing and the defense they don't have to offer anything. And you know if he made the comment, he says, if you have exculpatory evidence or an ironclad alibi, because the defense was allowed to cross examine and submit their own evidence during the preliminary hearing, he made the comment, he said, you know, if you've got exculpatory evidence or something to prove that your guy's not guilty, that when.
Speaker 1: You bring it up.
Speaker 5: The difference between this preliminary hearing and a grand jury. They could have sat a grand jury, presented the evidence in private. Nobody the defense side would not even have.
Speaker 1: Be allowed a lawyer.
Speaker 5: And you know how.
Speaker 1: Grand jury works.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, this is a preliminary hearing in place of a grand jury.
Speaker 1: In the preliminary hearing.
Speaker 5: The prosecution submits their evidence to show probable cause and the judge decides whether he gets bound over for trial.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now here's the thing about that whole thing about here's where you should bring up exculpatory evidence. Sometimes there is a strategic you know, consideration, right true where true? Okay, let's just say I've got some evidence that that is exculpatory would prove against their point, the prosecution, but I don't want to bring it up because it's going to make my client look worse. It's like, you know, no, he couldn't committed the murder because he was actually committing a rape at exactly that time. You don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, the proof of that is in the defense of what they actually did. When the preliminary hearing started, they stood up from the beginning and said, you know that when it comes to because they were questioning whether to publish things in the court room on the screens for everybody to see, or publish it on a public feed. They had two news representatives there to capture the screen on things that could be published to the public. Okay, so they have every bit of evidence that goes in has to mean three things. Okay, are we going to take this in evidence? Are we going to take it in evidence and show it in the courtroom, like personal stuff, you know, a medical.
Speaker 1: File, the coroner's report, all these things that you know, and in time time.
Speaker 5: There was a standing objection from the defense on all of it because they said that it could tank the jury pool and it would affect their client's ability to have a fair trial. Okay, okay, Well that's the problem with doing something in a grand jury versus doing something in a preliminary hearing. The judge decided to allow cameras in the courtroom, so they're going to capture this stuff, so they have to make separate decisions where if it was in a grand jury, it would have been secret, there wouldn't have been any TV, and they had already been bound over for trial, you know, like they say, you can indict a ham sandwich. Okay, they went this route. So in the preliminary hearing, they presented their evidence, they submitted it. The defense objected to all of it. They had a standing objection. They didn't like this, they didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Well, chances made a comment, well, the you know, the defense can't do that.
Speaker 1: And this judge specifically when he set up.
Speaker 5: The guidelines for this preliminary hearing stated that the defense was allowed to submit conflicting evidence, evidence that would support their side. Well, the defense didn't submit any damn thing. They did some cross examination of a couple of FBI technicians and a couple of the law enforcement and that's about it. So the debate, Andrew wanted to get Candace on the record for what evidence she had for all these claims. I mean, she has accused Erica Kirk, TPUSA, the Nation of France, the Nation of Israel, supporters, the US military all to be involved in the murder of Charlie Kirk. She has come out and said it, she has implied it. So that's what basically Andrew wanted to catch her on.
Speaker 1: He was not he was not. He didn't know the case as well as he should have. He should have done a little more preparation.
Speaker 5: But when it came to calling Canvas out, she would call her out and he would say, Okay, you made this statement, what evidence do you have for that? Well, I felt like because this didn't didn't seem right, and blah blah blah and blah blah blah. He goes, but what positive evidence do you.
Speaker 3: Have, what do you have to support it?
Speaker 1: Not? You had nothing?
Speaker 5: She had nothing, and if she did have anything, it was a source that she couldn't reveal. So it was trust me, bro, and he called her out on him basically clean the damn floor with hers. She had no evidence for it. She's been I mean, this has been an everyday thing for her for eleven months and out of all of Lady of stuff, no evidence whatsoever.
Speaker 3: No, And that showed that that's the point she that is precisely on brand for her though exactly, you know, for eleven months she's been doing it, and if you listen to her listeners, they'll tell you she's done the best job. She's shown everything bok. And when it comes down to it, it's like, okay, here's your assertion, right, all right, what do you have to support it? Nothing? That's what the bottom line is. It's just her answer to her contrarian answer.
Speaker 5: She got her to admit, and he called her out and she was getting snippy the whole.
Speaker 1: Time and trying to.
Speaker 5: You know, be a little bad ass and make these snod comments, and he kept this cool, kept going forward.
Speaker 1: He finally got her to admit when it came to Erica Kirk.
Speaker 5: He says, how do you make the lead? Well, she said this, and she said that, she said, this goes well. He said, but wait a minute, what evidence do you have that she was involved in this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And she finally had to admit, well, it's it just hit me wrong.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was right. And it's like, you know, you've been doing this for eleven freaking months.
Speaker 5: People have been paying you vast amounts of money for eleven fucking months.
Speaker 1: And to show you how she operates.
Speaker 5: Remember she made to claim a while back that Bridget Macrone was a guy. It was a trainning. Okay, she's got that court case coming up. In fact, they had a hearing on it just what end the last month, and she was trying it.
Speaker 1: Was a hearing for dismissal Cannice.
Speaker 5: You know, the whole time was oh, I can't wait for discovery, then I can get emails and folk messages and.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Well, when she gets hit with the court case, she turns around and files the damn motion to dismiss.
Speaker 1: She's claiming that it's in the wrong jurisdiction.
Speaker 5: She's being sued in Delaware, where her company, all of her companies.
Speaker 1: Are set up.
Speaker 5: So she said, no, they should have suited me in Tennessee. But yet, well was it a year ago? USA today said something? She went to sue them, and she sue them in Delaware because that's where her businesses were listed.
Speaker 1: Right, this second one has come up.
Speaker 5: She's got a lawsuit with one of the members I think he's the head of the security for Charlie Kirk over some of these accusations she's made. She got served on that lawsuit. She's filed a motion to dismiss Does he wanted to get to discovery? So she makes big claims, oh, I can't wait to go to court and blah blah blah. In a minute, she gets served with something, she puts her lawyers to work to get something dismissed, when that's been her game plan so far. We're still waiting to hear the ruling on whether the dismissal will happen or not from the Macron case in Delaware.
Speaker 1: I'm sure waiting to hear on that.
Speaker 3: She now doesn't this doesn't this remind you of affets her upgrade?
Speaker 5: Well Man today when I predicted this morning, I made a post I said, this is the great debate going to turn into the Great debacle h.
Speaker 1: FETs Her era of filibustering or the great yawn.
Speaker 5: And she did a lot of fun. I mean she put she could teach FETs Her a couple of things. Really, it's like, basically, Andrew, she made the comment, well, this is why I think Erica is complicit. Andrew Wilson comes back complicit in what yeah, and being complicit?
Speaker 1: She would not. He finally nailed her on two things.
Speaker 5: One Erica Kirk She's got no evidence whatsoever, she just feels like accusing her of being involved. And two the claim that Israel and France were involved in Charlie Kirk's murder. He says she's got a clip of her saying that she, without a doubt, is convinced, beyond all doubt that they were involved. And when he pressed her on it, she had to admit she didn't have a damn thing to put it.
Speaker 3: See, it's like I told you with that whole thing with the text that came out where people just said that's it, that's proof right there, And I'm like, proof of what you know, a proof of that he was maybe going to step away from supporting the Israel lobby and was considering that he was going to lose a two million dollars year.
Speaker 1: Wilson.
Speaker 5: That reminds me Andrew Wilson pulled a slick one today.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was towards the end of.
Speaker 5: The three and a half hours and he says, I have a newly released text message from Charlie Oh Boy to someone else, and it said security is there for one Security is.
Speaker 1: There for one person. I feel like the Left is going to kill me. Now.
Speaker 5: See, up until this time, it's always been well, he was stepping away from Israel and those text messages where he was mad because they were pressuring him for this and that, and he was getting dissatisfied with That's all we've heard for eleven months.
Speaker 1: Today we get a text message that says the Left is he feels like the Left is after him. Okay, here's the footing part.
Speaker 5: Candace looked at him and says, well, you show us the text. He says, I'll show it on my show, and she goes, you mean you're gonna read it on my show, but you're not going to show it to us. He goes, no, I'll release it on my show. She's just gonna ask why, he says, because you've got to drip it out little by little and keep the grift going, and starts.
Speaker 1: Laughing at her to look on her face. It was priceless.
Speaker 3: That is nice, right there, you got he just threw it right.
Speaker 1: Up and do well, you gotta let it out by drips.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Good, you know, but this kills me because again, all right, let's just let's just face value and say, Charlie Kirk thought the left was going to kill him. That's great. Let's just say that's real. I'm not even saying it is, but let's just say it is for the sake of the discussion.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny about that. It doesn't change the facts. He could have been paranoid about anybody. His ex girlfriend prol we know, and he could have been worried about her. And meanwhile, it is a political operative that killed him, or maybe it is in Israeli, hey, whatever, But his notion of what he thought was going on while he was still alive, unless he had something that was you know, you could tie directly to a person where he says, listen, this person specifically was going after me and I know who it is, and he names the person who ends up shooting him, then you could say he must have known something, you know what I mean, because it happened. But oh yeah good.
Speaker 5: You know, between between the time that they announced that he was going to start this back to college tour and.
Speaker 1: But and announced that they were going to be at UVU.
Speaker 5: Between then and the date, there were some discord chats where people were talking about taking him out, So he could have had Somebody could have told him, hey, just to let you know, we've seen this shit online. He could have been warned by the FBI or someone, or some or his security agents found it online. Somebody could have told him, you know that he can't connections. He was friends with Trump, you know, he's friends with the Cushners. He was he dealt in circles that all of these people were a part of because he I mean, Charlie Cook, say what you want. Charlie Kirk didn't go to college and started probably one of the largest student organizations that would compare within any sorority, any fraternity. The TPUSA was big and he started it when he was what eighteen years old, nineteen years old? Eighteen or nineteen and built it up to what it is today. I mean, there's a multi million dollar organization. And he did it basically by busting his ass, putting in the time, going on tours, talking to people, and he built.
Speaker 1: I mean, he built an impressive organization, right, you know. So he could have been.
Speaker 5: Warned by somebody up the line with connections.
Speaker 1: Hey we've got into this. Just keep you know, watching back, double your security.
Speaker 3: You know. We don't know a couple of funny points here though, I guarantee you there's a discord conversation somewhere about killing you p Pete, you know, and I know there's one out there about me. A discord is a weird land man, and especially when it involves gamer for all we know. Actually, it could have been a gamer friend to his that happened to be in the discord, you know what I mean. Sometimes their friends will hang out in your little group chats, you know, the people that you hate. Yeah, it happens. It could have been anything, and unless somebody can demonstrate that, we don't know, you know, or he said it publicly somewhere, and even then just because he said it doesn't mean that's the way it happened. I'm just saying, there's a lot of options here, and you know what that that brings me to one of the other stories today. Did you catch up on Luigi Mangioni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got the plea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got the plea. Really interesting open plea though, where he just laid it out.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 5: I heard that he did it because he's postering to try to get state charges drop. Okay, if he gets a federal convictions or New York has got this funky double jeopardy law.
Speaker 1: Did you get for something in federal court?
Speaker 6: They can't get after you in state court, but if you don't, if they don't go after you in federal court, then they can go after you in state court.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 5: So by him taking the plea agreement, there's possibility that it could end the state going after and he just did the federal time. Okay, it's weird, but yeah, that's surprised me this morning when they say no, no, it was late last night.
Speaker 1: I saw something that he was going to cop.
Speaker 5: A plea, which don't be surprised. On September first or around the first of September, they're going to have all arguments.
Speaker 1: On the preliminary hearing to bind it.
Speaker 5: Buyd Taylor Robinson over, Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 1: Over for court.
Speaker 5: Okay, so they're gonna each get I think they each get two hours, and then the judge is gonna render a decision.
Speaker 1: If he gets bound.
Speaker 5: Over for trial, don't be surprised to see him take a plead to get the death penalty off table. Because you talk a death penalty state, they're going after the death penalty. That's why they put they put a conditional rider.
Speaker 1: What he's charged with, the aggravated murder, which is.
Speaker 5: A higher level of murder based on an aggregate evading factor that he was targeted because of his political positions.
Speaker 1: So you know, they haven't even offered a lesser charge of murder.
Speaker 5: You know, in some states they're charge it with first degree or you can find.
Speaker 1: Them guilty of second degree.
Speaker 5: And you know first degree is a death penalty, second degree is life in prison. So you can you get a choice, and that'll come at the end of the trial when the judge. You know, if the state sees that they're losing their case, they could file an adjustment of charges and lower the charge to second degree murder.
Speaker 3: You're right, but that's the state making account related decision usually where it's like, we probably don't have enough evidence to get the jury to you know, because that's the thing they always got to consider, right, they're the ones making the decision to stick the needle in the arm or to you know, guess somebody or whatever. So there's always that consideration towards the end, right where it's like, well, you know, do I want to be alive or not? And you know, listen, and we can get rid of the hole you're gonna kill me eventually in prison at least I can survive, possibly get you know, paroled at some point, et cetera. But you know, even with the delays that happened with the death penalty case, sometimes that's exactly why it's done. And it's got nothing to do with the big cases being you know, more so like that than smaller ones, et cetera. So I mean, it's just one of those things that happens. You know, listen, if you will plead guilty, will you know, give you even manslaughter sometimes versus the first degree murder charge.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that happened with some that happened just two days.
Speaker 5: Ago with the only modeled down in Florida that stabbed her boyfriend and claimed self defense. They offered her a plea, and she's been in jail four years on this. They're coming up on the trial. They offered her a plea, she took it, she got charged. She took a plea from manslaughter, and she only has to do six years. So she's already been in jail four she does another two, she's going to be out under five years of see the five or seven years of monitoring probation.
Speaker 1: So she helped to kill somebody and do six years. That's a deal. Not bad, It's a hell of a deal, prisially in a death penalty state.
Speaker 5: Right. So the end result today was it was shown that Candice has gotten nothing and she's been pulling this grift for eleven months. I think you're going to start seeing some numbers show up differently in her viewership and sponsors ships. Maybe you know, no, I think I think today a lot of people had their bubble burst.
Speaker 1: They thought she was going to go in their big guns blazing, and basically she's sitting in.
Speaker 5: A chair pulling the FETs her where she tries to double talk her way out of something to not answer. Yeah, it's like you know, it's like I said, Oh, Erica was complicit and Wilson complicit in one and being complicit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was she complicit in?
Speaker 5: Well, you know kind of because of the lies and every Okay.
Speaker 1: What was she What are you accusing her of being complicit in? To cover up?
Speaker 5: You know, she's basically taken Charlie. She made a post after the debate today. Oh it felt like Charlie was with us, and I thought, you just made that motherfucker complicit in his own murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you know it's crazy, but we'll see what the fallout is. See.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing about podcast to stand. Now, you've got a group Seawan Ryan, Candas, Owns, Ian Carroll, Stu Peters, Baron Coleman, Tucker Carlson, all these people with these podcasts are just going on each other's podcasts except for Canvas. Like I said, she did that sweetheart deal with Sean Ryan two months ago and she's been riding the glory off of it. And so now she finally got in a debate with somebody that was going.
Speaker 1: To hold her accountable for an answer, or.
Speaker 5: At least do everything they could to try to get a straight answer out of her. Like I said, she did a good fencer. She didn't get as loud as the boy said. Well, a couple of times she wanted to get excited, but you know, and she tried filibustering him and he would let her talk.
Speaker 1: In fact, she would she would say, well, what I can't talk.
Speaker 5: He goes, you can say anything you want. That's what we're trying to do, is to get you to talk, but you won't tell any damn thing, right crazy, So you know people are gonna have to find new excitement for next week. But you're right about the money three hundred thousand dollars to her. Wilson only got whatever he could sell and advertise it. Patrick Bett David was the moderator. Originally they were.
Speaker 1: Going to go with Michael Moris, but he backed out of it.
Speaker 5: He says, you know, I appreciate you mentioning me, but I'm I'm just going to stay out of it. Come to find Oh, you know, he's one of Candae Owens's kid's godfather when they work together at Daily Wire, so you know he was people could.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's what you would have heard immediately was well he's he's godfather the one case these kids. He's not going to go against her, of course, and he hasn't really called her out.
Speaker 5: So now we're going to go back to the same old Megan Kelly doesn't like Ben Shapiro, doesn't like Tucker Carlson, who doesn't like Candae Owns, who doesn't like Nick flint Is, who doesn't like kick a name.
Speaker 3: Well except down the list, Yeah, except Ben Shapiro. Every once in a while pops up on my podcast feed, not as a podcast, but as a YouTube commercial, which I that makes me so crazy, Like literally, I'll get an ad break, you know, and it's for whatever, Burger king all right, you know, hey, buy these new socks, whatever drug companies, car accidents, you know whatever, all right, the standard fare. But every once in a while, if I let my my podcast feed just run away with itself for a little while, I will get an entire Ben Shapiro freaking podcast, Like seriously, like what the hell man?
Speaker 5: Well now that's see, that's an argument that's going right now between Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro. Okay, Tucker Carlson is saying Ben Shapiro was he got where he was because of Israel. And you know, you look at Ben Shapiro's resume and he didn't get where he's at because of Israel.
Speaker 1: A guy got where.
Speaker 5: He's at because at sixteen he went to college and two years later he graduates and goes to law school. By the time he was nineteen years old, I think he had what three published books. He had a syndicated column. The guy plays violin like he's been doing it his whole life. I mean, the guy's talented and he's smart, and he busted his ass to get where he's at. And for him to look at someone like Cannice Owens, who's been drifting since high school to get where she is, you know, but Tucker's was you know, Israel made Ben Shapiro and it's like, you know that guy graduated from Harvard Law and you had to get Hunter Biden to write a recommendation letter for your kid to get into Georgetown and that wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: He had to go to Uva because he couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: You know, this trust fund baby making that's what kiss me about Tucker Carls and nobody, nobody ever keeps in mind this guy was a trust fund baby bull with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Speaker 1: He never had to work.
Speaker 3: I brought it. I bring it up. Nobody likes it, but I bring it up, especially when he became like the new hero the alternative media for a while.
Speaker 1: Exactly what about the elite motherfucker?
Speaker 3: He is elite? Exactly what.
Speaker 1: You can't get more elite than Tucker carls Now And you take.
Speaker 3: A look at his resume just for a minute. The guy has worked for every major media outlet possible, and not just worked for them, but automatically got jobs at the forefront of those as a talking head, as an on air personality, well paid every single time. But he came out of you know, believe me, people came out of better places than him and didn't get a shot at the camera. Yet this guy's on every single kind of And forget about his political affiliation too, because it's irrelevant. Yeah, he was on Fox News a long time, true, but he was also on MSNBC. He was also being paid by CNN. He was also you.
Speaker 5: Know when he first came out, wasn't he working with Marianna What it was Marianna Goldberg, the one who was pushing the Monica Lewinsky bit. This is back during this both high days, I think so. But Lucian Goldberg, that's her name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that sounds right.
Speaker 1: I think he worked for her for a short time too. Was connected. Oh crap, what is that left wing.
Speaker 3: Blog?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck, I can't think of the name of It's Arianna Huffington. Huffington Post, A good post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't he.
Speaker 1: Do some work there too?
Speaker 3: You know, I want to say that he wrote for several of the online publications, but I was just talking about his TV credits, Okay, But but he worked for lots of publications. In other words, this guy got a top tier job straight out of nowhere and never looked back until he went independent, to be honest with.
Speaker 5: You, and he's another one of those that flips a coin. He was a diehard liberal, he's been liberal, but he pushes this conservative aspect that's a total farce, right, you know, I don't think I don't think he's voted for a fucking Republican since he's been able to vote.
Speaker 1: Do you mean he turned nineteen? I think when Reagan was running. When was it. Anyway, the guy's a flaming liberal.
Speaker 5: This whole conservative crap that he put on when he was in Fox was just all bullshit.
Speaker 1: He's been buddy buddy.
Speaker 5: With Hunter Biden his whole life, right, well, not his whole life since he was in Washington, d C. Okay, you know, come to find out him. And now he just had a Hunter on a couple of days ago on his podcast, No kidding, and we're finding out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've known each other the whole time.
Speaker 5: Like I said, Hunter Biden wrote a recommendation letter for Tuck Across the son to get into a college he couldn't get into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Now when you got to go when you got to go to and admitted crack smoking, horror mongering, questionable, aged womanizer to get a reference letter for your son.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about that.
Speaker 3: That's the way it works, you know, uh man, you know for those that it works for, it works rather well for, doesn't it So, And that's the thing he's always been. But he comes in on top of every single media out that he works for. Oh he does, yeah, you know, so he's never had the well I was for a little while doing this you know, crap job with the company that produces this now or No, none of that is true about him, not a single thing like you said you were.
Speaker 5: Still he left Fox News and started out on his own with this podcast.
Speaker 1: He's got going on.
Speaker 3: Right that we.
Speaker 5: Found out as his dad was Cia. You know, Oh I didn't know my dad was Cia Attil after he had died.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I know, I get it. But my whole point about Tucker Carlson is all these people, Look, he's telling the truth. He's fighting the elites. It always cracks me up. Who's fighting the elites?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all elites.
Speaker 3: They're all elites. Yeah. It's like, so you're telling me they just fight among their own team all the time, because that's all I see here. You know who who among those that were supposedly fighting the elites in the past few years actually did battle with them? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: And you know it's like expecting a politician not to give himself a pay raise.
Speaker 3: Right, and you know the guy is in on it, like with them, He's part of them, not just you know, an observer close to he's got friends. No, he's in on it.
Speaker 5: That's like I was talking with somebody the other day over Obamacare when it passed, and it was like, well, you know, the Republicans have been against and I said no, the Republicans the whole time were telling you where they were against it. Here's what happened when it got passed and signed into law. Immediately Congress, not the Democrats, all of Congress sat down and started writing the rules. And why did they do that because at the same time they were all buying insurance stocks and big med stocks and big pharm of stocks, anything connected even tangentially to Obamacare. You go back and look at the history of the market and you watch it. During that time, every damn politician in Washington was making.
Speaker 1: Money off the deal. So then for the next fifteen years.
Speaker 5: The Republicans are, oh, we need to repeal and replace. Okay, replace it with what Well, well I've got to that.
Speaker 1: Point yet, but we need to repeal.
Speaker 5: In the play and every opportunity they had to vote it down. What did John McCain do before he got finally out of service. He's the one that passed the deciding vote to keep it. When the Republicans had the damn House and the ability to get rid of it, John McCain comes in and does his little romanesque thing thumbs up or thumbs down when he walks into the chamber. His motherfucker's yep, a bunch of It's all a big grift. Well, I mean it's if everything is becoming a grift even soon.
Speaker 1: Podcasting, yeah, is a grift.
Speaker 3: The way these guys do it, Yeah, exactly. And that's and that's the thing that always kills me about these guys offering these huge amounts of money to get you know, two people together, Like I said, whether it's in a boxing ring or debate or you know, come on and face this person, you know, blah blah blah. Uh. You know these bounties that they keep offering, they must have that money. And you know, what do you call somebody who's got, you know, three hundred grand to spend on a media event, you.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody with more money than since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that exactly. So here we are.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead and put it out here right now.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to go and debate anybody on any podcast, anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances, and any money that changes hands will go to the charity of my choice.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hey, all for it, you know, and let me go on record with this. If somebody's going to offer me three hundred grand, I'm probably gonna show up no matter what. The debate is just saying oh yeah, and you.
Speaker 1: Know it's like, it's like and this is what gets me good. You know.
Speaker 5: Candace Owens puts on her actual website, Oh, I have all these legal issues I'm having to deal with. Please help us out, and it proves your spare change our way.
Speaker 1: Every little bit counts.
Speaker 5: And then you read the fine print and says money's donated can be used for any expenses that Canada's LLC deems necessary.
Speaker 1: You know, she's.
Speaker 5: Wearing thousand dollars Gucci blouses on her podcast. She's going to Spain, she took a trip to Russia. She got vetted on RT of course while she was there.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's pulling in.
Speaker 5: Sixty to one hundred thousand dollars an episode based on FUSE plus all of her advertisement you know this debate they ran for fucking ads during the debate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know she's making all this money, but she's here, she got problem with these with these legal issues. She's getting sued by the by the head of France, the presidents of France and his wife. And now she's getting sued by Charlie Kirk's security guard. And you know, now it's going to be this, and then it's going to be that we need help, you know.
Speaker 1: It's let me put it this way.
Speaker 5: She said back in November that she got a legitimate warning from somebody in the French government high enough up that they had the authority to tell her this, that there was a hit out on her and it was going to be carried out by the French Foreign Legion. So she makes a big deal of it, and she sends she, oh, I contacted the FBI and I've heard back from.
Speaker 1: Him coming by now.
Speaker 5: She let slip today that Joe Kent was one of her sources before he quit, before he was fired. Okay, so she's been getting stuff fed to her by him, making it sound like, you know, she's doing all this investigative work and she's got all these well placed sources.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like Andrew Wilson kind of corner drawing it. He says, well, you know, what did you do, how did you contact? What did you tell them? You know, who is your source for this? Well?
Speaker 5: I can't say, he says, so, then you've got nothing that we can do to verify that this took place.
Speaker 1: Well, I sent it, I said, come to find out.
Speaker 5: She sent a text message to Joe Kind and then supposedly she sent one of Dan Bongino, who blew her off and the FBI. Apparently she sent it to the President's office and nobody got back in touch with her.
Speaker 3: Nobody.
Speaker 1: Now here's the funny thing.
Speaker 5: Her father in law is a member of the House of Lords in England. She's very very heavily influent, or not influenced. He's very heavily involved in support for Israel. Okay, now, with his connections, do you think somebody from the French government would have called her up or written her and said, yo, this is the deal.
Speaker 1: Don't you think it would have been handled through diplomatic channels?
Speaker 5: Considering that she is the daughter in law member of the House of Lords.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like a senator.
Speaker 5: So if there was a French hit put out on him, and supposedly the money came out of the Macrone's account to do it, they were going to pay it was a million or a million and a half contract. You know, I would think that somebody in the French government would be getting all to somebody in the UK government and somebody in the US government to let him know this was going on, and it wouldn't have to come from Kansas.
Speaker 3: Well it sounds like what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, just with the way diplomatic channels.
Speaker 3: Are well right, and somebody would have at least made an approach to somebody even if it wasn't you know, the guy who's in the House of Lords and all that, maybe one of his staff members would have gotten an approach. You know, you need to pass this along your boss kind of thing. Uh, you know, that's the way that's done.
Speaker 5: So I think it would have I think it would have gone through diplomatic slash. You know, government agencies like the CIA. Everybody knows everybody in our embassies are connected to CIA, right. You know, you don't work in an embassy unless you're just there mopping the floor, and you might have security clearances and know what the hell's going on.
Speaker 3: And even then you got to have a clearance, not not necessarily a high level one, but even the guy mopping the floor is given a clearance. They do the background checked, the whole bit on them. Even if I'm opping the floor, because he might accidentally inadvertently see something. So they're something, yeah, or here's something. So therefore they run security checks on them and they constantly check if there's any sinks and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would think that if there was a legitimate million and a.
Speaker 5: Half dollar contract take it out on Cannas Owens, she would have heard about it through channels connected to her father in law or through our government, and not somebody getting hold of her.
Speaker 3: Oh by the way, Yeah, no, I'm certain you're correct, and yeah.
Speaker 1: But she's finally, this stuff is finally.
Speaker 5: This is the first time she's gone and discussed anything with anybody that would hold her to account in any way, shape or form. And he could have been better prepared. You know, she's got these little gotcha moments. It's kind of like Fetter, where you know, he would say, look, I just want to know how you make the leap from you don't think this is right to this person is involved in a conspiracy to murder Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: I don't see the jump. Where's the logical jump. You just got backed into a.
Speaker 3: Corner, right, And the simplest answer is she did none of her own investigation, and she's just supporting the declarations that have been known to her. That's it, you know, which was fine, but identify that. Don't tell me about all the work you had to do to get it. Don't tell me about you know what you learned, tell me about what you were told. You know what I'm saying. Let's just deal with it that way. But not the world we live in. Man, Just not listen. It's about like ten after nine, so I'm gonna take a quick break here. But you guys listening if you're hearing me live again on a Friday, Friar's Day, Okay, the fourteenth day of August twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call calendar. If that happens to be you and you want to join into this live three one nine, five two seven five zero one six that call.
Speaker 7: And In Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 8: The Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs, that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 3: Earn from it.
Speaker 9: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to larryheyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 8: In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 10: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the Island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate, dot Com.
Speaker 11: Wall Street Street, Wall Street, Window, don Com, do don com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, The benefit of his knowledge, wallstreamdow dot go there, now go there, now go there.
Speaker 5: No relation, conversation, what the effects?
Speaker 3: Broken revelation conversation, so.
Speaker 12: Fact relations, the sas devastation.
Speaker 8: Relation dot com Radio.
Speaker 3: Get ready, get ready for the second segment of the Friday Night open Mic be gins. Now. So far, we've been covering a lot about Candice Owen and her alleged debate today. I don't know. It sounds more like a beat down to me than a debate, But okay, fair enough, and I'm glad somebody did it because I'm so sick and tired of these people that tell me, oh, this person nailed everything, they got everything right, they followed it all up, and I'm like, did they present you some heavidy oh, yeah, all kinds evidence. I've been listening to it for six months and it turns out what and I'll tell you what. One of the fundamental things drip right, zip and drip drip drip because you gotta keep the grift going. But amazing stuff there. And I want be Pete to complete if he's got anything else to point out about that. But you guys can join us. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six will be live all the way to ten pm Eastern, when the Age of Transitions will begin, and then uncle the broadcast. The podcast broadcast will happen at eleven pm Eastern, and then the Friday night live shows are done. Now, I didn't mean to skip Thursday. And I did do Nature Boys show on Wednesday. That was kind of fun actually, and maybe I'll clarify something before him done tonight on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought his post on X was it was today.
Speaker 3: Well he might have released it today because.
Speaker 1: Well said five o'clock, So did I didn't. I thought it was a live show. Yeah, never mind.
Speaker 3: Well, see that's always been the problem. He always invites me on shows and it's always at exactly this time. That's why one time you and I we canceled and both of us showed up on a show to be guests. Yeah, because I canceled this to do it, you know. But that's usually when he runs live. But he contacted me the other day said, hey, look, unadvertised, unplanned, I just want to take it on Rumble. You want to go, And I'm like, yeah, sure, let's go. And I put my copy of the audio on the twenty four seven radio stream. I haven't released it anywhere or put it in the supporter section on Speaker or anything yet, which, by the way, you can sign up for that if you like, over there on speaker dot com. The same place that the regular free feed comes from, there is a special supporter's only feed that has stuff that it everywhere night. Sorry, go ahead, what.
Speaker 1: He's running it tonight? So he recorded it Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well I recorded it Wednesday, and you know with him he put out then, Yeah, well I put it out live on my stream the audio.
Speaker 1: Yesday because he's running it tonight.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, Well that's all right now, so it's it's me and him on right now. Okay, great, that's beautiful. But a couple of my listeners apparently heard it though, because I already got criticism about some stuff I said. And I'll get into that, but I want to know if you're, you know, pretty much done with the Great Debate from earlier today or not, because oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We're just watching.
Speaker 5: We're just watching the critics take rolling in on next right now, and it's it's what you expected with it before it ever started. Cannie Own fans, no matter how bad she did, she won the debate or she tore him up, oh she put him in his place, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And Andrew Wilson fans are coming in and going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he smacked her around and you know, basically mugged her.
Speaker 3: So you know what might be fun for you to do later, be Pete, is go on YouTube and check out the commenter videos on it, like maybe tomorrow or the next day. There's gonna be guys, there's.
Speaker 1: Probably eight or nine of the guys. There were a bunch.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what for total views if you get everybody that was streaming it right I'm wondering if it's going to be close to a record because there were a lot of people streaming the live There was Patrick Bett, David Candace, who else three or forties lawyer guys. Okay, there was a bunch of watch parties. So yeah, I'd be curious to see what it's going to show up on YouTube people.
Speaker 3: Great, well, and that's the other thing. Then there's gonna be the after videos where they play you know, the clip videos and then they comment on it, and you know, and then there's going to be ultimately who won the debate? Uh, and you know, and then the the liberal commentators are going to get a hold of it. Have you seen the liberal YouTubers yet? Any of those guys that like constantly do the all debate trumpers for my entire stream.
Speaker 5: What there's the U what is it, Midas Touch or Midas Media, whoever it is.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a lot of those people.
Speaker 3: Not him, basically, no, no, not him, but not those guys. See, those guys are trying to be like another mediate organization, like cable news without the cable. That's what they're trying to be is liberal case. They're trying to be what MSNBC everybody always said they were, uh except you know, Liotle. We actually attack Trump every day. Uh, you know, that's what Midas is. But no, I'm not talking about them. There's this group of young people that you know now they feel old at the age of twenty two, like okay, because they've been around since you know, the Trump backlash and they were debating Trumpers about how wrong everything is in trump Land, right. That's all they do during their streams. But occasionally they do content for their listeners where they'll break down something else. Oh did you see what Tim Dillon did? Oh did you hear what Alex Jones said?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My, you know Roger Stone is back on the media scene. They do that kind of stuff and they do comment.
Speaker 5: I see a lot of those on YouTube and I just go buy them, and to be honest, a lot of them here lately.
Speaker 1: People have been really getting on my.
Speaker 5: Nerves on Twitter, so I just go ahead and block them so I don't have to shit in my feet. But I mean, I've already put my reaction video up. I put exclusive canvas highlights, you know, with flashing lights, and then I put a link to Morris Albert singing feelings on YouTube. Okay, So because I mean that's all it was with cannas, all I feel is just not right.
Speaker 3: So see, I love when somebody that that's an automatic loss in my mind. By the way, when I hear somebody in the debate and they open a sentence with I feel, oh yeah, I believe, okay, as soon as they're feeling and believing they lost.
Speaker 5: Because exactly, and that's just it. It's been eleven months.
Speaker 1: Of believing vibes, vibes.
Speaker 5: And feelings and her hatred for Israel and Jews, and you know it's but when he nailed her today on Israel and France, you know, you say, you feel confident, beyond a doubt, and what if you.
Speaker 1: Got to show for it?
Speaker 5: Well, I told you the stuff that I send to the FBI over there once they got.
Speaker 1: To do with Israel right of France, you know.
Speaker 5: So she's she admitted today that she thinks France and is or involved in the murder of Charlie Kirk, hands down, no doubt. So you know, and finally, hell, the Washington Times, not long after this thing was over with, the Washington Times had their headline that CANi Zones admits that there's no proof that Israel was involved in Charlie Kirk's murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's feels bit.
Speaker 5: Your publications have been waiting for this just so they could try to nail it on something, and here they are.
Speaker 1: But the headline but she feels it full of.
Speaker 3: Shit would repeat she feels it though.
Speaker 5: No, So that's why I you know, I got to cast this soon. I started watching it and I started going in, this is nothing more than fucking emotions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought, who was that guy that.
Speaker 5: Did feelings and turned it into a hit, so I wouldn't found it on yet on YouTube and stuck it up there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been redone a couple of times and actually generated interest, you know, nothing more than feelings. Yeah, I think that's hilarious. But but it's great. I really. I think you'll be entertained though by watching the weird liberal video of blogger. Guys are gonna be all over this debate. I guarantee it, because if she looked bad enough, they'll definitely pull up clips.
Speaker 5: Oh it's gonna be You're gonna the next week is just tell them what we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: Right, it's gonna be, like guaranteed, within forty eight hours, there's gonna be one hundred different comment videos about it, breaking it down. Here's why Candace won, Here's why Candace lost, Here's why nobody won, you know, every which way.
Speaker 1: Here's the moment that Candace realized she screwed up.
Speaker 3: Yep, it would go freeze that. See that look on her face. That means okay, twenty.
Speaker 5: Of those on Twitter, so this to look on your face when you find out you got nothing to.
Speaker 3: Fall back on, there you go.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I think the most insane thing, though, yeah.
Speaker 5: Was that it took. I don't know whether the credit Candace for being able to hold out for this much drift in one poll, but if you can't get somebody to talk for fifty thousand dollars and it takes three hundred thousand to get them in front of a damn camera and admit that they don't have shit, I think she's gonna wish she'd held out for the half of milk. She's gonna lose two hundred thousand dollars in support from people who saw this and be going, well, I've been listening to you for the past eleven months and you didn't have anything.
Speaker 1: Ian Carroll puts up on his Twitter post, what was it? Oh?
Speaker 5: Campus has had eleven months of compelling content, and I've had.
Speaker 1: To make a comment.
Speaker 5: I said, yeah, eleven months of content so compelling that she could not pull one item of evidence from all of it.
Speaker 1: No kidding, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: This is my point. There is a you know, listen, there's plenty of grifters, there's plenty of feeling based broadcasters. There's plenty of people out there that are willing to entertain your point of view. Everybody yours point of view. But the truth is somebody who actually shows up, brings some evidence, you know, combats things logically, you know, does a little bit of reasoning, you know, in the area of the non cognitively impaired flavor. Dude, it's just too funny. You're right, it is a long run to not have to bring up any actual evidence and just run on your feelings. I mean, I'd be tired if I was that deep in my feeling.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, because it's been that way all week with this back and forth on them setting the damn thing up. China says, no, it'll be at my place. You'll have to come here and you won't be able to smoke because Andrew Wilson will chain smoke when he's doing his program, and you won't be able to smoke. I'm seven months pregnant, you know, and I'm sitting there thinking, oh, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: You went on Bill.
Speaker 5: Mahler's show, Bill Maher when you were pregnant and you sat next to him while he was huffing a blunt. You know, since when did you suddenly become so concerned about being pregnant and smoke. It's just crap like that. It's been going on all week, you know, just contradictions, and today finally it came to a head.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll see her do more of this now.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's gonna waste their money on it based on what she did.
Speaker 1: She pulled the Stut Peters. Andrew Wilson was on with Stut Peters a week ago.
Speaker 5: And he tried to corner stew on Israel being involved in an exploding.
Speaker 1: Microphone and all this stuff, and stup Peter's.
Speaker 5: Basically told him, well, you know, because we're not the prosecution, I don't have to defend anything that I say. Yeah, And he's going, well, wait a minute, you know, if you can't, if none of that is up for the debate, then what is the debate? What is the exactly And basically you had stut Peter's two point zero today Canvas could offer nothing. You know, It's like, well, what evidence do you have? Well, you need to watch my show. It's like, bitch, I've been watching your show for I've been watching the highlight reels for eleven months. You ain't got shit. You know, why would I watch your show? There's nothing there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, plus you want me to pay you, you know. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 5: Thought in their agreement they couldn't come up with a homomums and a hominems. And at the end, Candas is so flustered. She she looked at him and said, well, you don't have to act like an asshole. And I thought, wait a minute, if that was a breach of contract, I'd be up there. Bitch, you better cash out my three hundred thousand dollars back before we leave this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know what the problem is there is that toward the end, a lot of times, you know, these media figures throw out the rules just to jam in what they can, and they don't care because look, what are you gonna do? You're gonna end the program you're not gonna to rebroadcast it. You're stuck with it now. So they wait strategically for the end to break rules like that. You know that. I don't know if she got flustered enough to do it early, but generally that's when it happens. Even the cursing and stuff. You'll hear the bleeps whenever they got to bleep something out because they had an agreement about that or all that stuff always seems to happen toward the end because now you've already wasted your time, you've invested in it, you've done a live stream. There's enough witnesses. Now. If you disappear this, people are gonna know you disappeared it. It's like that. I know this from experience. By the way, this isn't me speculating. Okay, this is why people will turn around and wait to you know, sandbag you at the end of a discussion all the time. Okay, because what are you gonna do now with it? You just did this live, Your listeners know you did it live, You advertised it, and now what are you gonna do? Not play it? Yeah? Good luck, or you can cut it. But then I can get to say that you edited the recording. You see what I mean? And now it's like, well, geob criticism one, two, three, four, Hey, hey, hey, that guy edited that recording. You want to know how I know because this happened at the end and I said this and I shouldn't have, but I slipped, or I made a mistake or I forgot and yeah, and meanwhile, they're sticking you with it because now what are you gonna do. You're gonna show your audience here you're too afraid to release it, and now I get to tell a story about why you're afraid to release it. This is the way people think, by the way, And apparently she's got that part of it down, huh okay, fair enough. So anyway, I was on Nature Boys Show on Wednesday, though, and it was heard on Ocelli dot com radio, and like I said, it's been heard in replay since because I put it in the replay rotation. It probably played five times a day on Thursday and today already. But here's the I got a bit of backlash because I made a statement, and I'm getting even more ignorant responses from a couple of guys, and I'm gonna I'm gonna run it by b Pete. Be Pete, I did not discuss any of my appearance with Nature Boy with you before we went to air at all. You have no idea what I'm about to tell you, do you?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't even heard the broadcast.
Speaker 3: No, you might not have even been aware I did his podcast on Wednesday up until I told him you did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know you did until I saw his post today that he was gonna run it tonight.
Speaker 3: There you go. Okay, So just saying I'm blindsiding be Pete with this, Okay, just to prove this point, all right now, Methodology wise, I got called out. They were telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm just trying to sound like a tough guy because blah blah blah. Okay, skip all that. I don't care. The thing that aggravated me was, uh they were talking about Okay. He brought up something about assassination and killing somebody under contract, okay. And what I tried to explain, and I used some impolite language at one point and said, listen to white people don't seem to understand this, and the white trash mafia doesn't get it either. And by the white trash mafia, I did directly mean the Dixie mafia they call themselves. They're basically like a phone tree. They don't function like the Italian mafia, not at all. Okay. And there's other redneck type groups out there that function as what I call the white trash mafia. I'm sorry, Okay, they function a certain way. They function for hire. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: They have our ways down here in the.
Speaker 3: South, that's right. And I'm not saying you don't. What I'm saying is they don't match with the Italians. That's all I'm saying. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: And don't anybody no.
Speaker 3: And here's my point about it though, that I was making at the time, because everybody goes, well, there's a certain amount of money you got to pay to get somebody killed, and this and that, and I said, yeah, see, here's the problem with Hollywood teaching you about the Italian business ways. There's usually not open contracts on people for cash in the Italian world. That's not the way that word.
Speaker 1: You do me this favor, I'd do you a favor.
Speaker 3: That's that is a good description. And it's not about cash. Now, have there been open contracts. Yes, Joepah Stone is an example of an open contract where you know the guy who did Donnie Brasco, who you know infiltrated Bob and they put a price on his head. But that is a bounty for somebody's head. That is not the same as a contract killing in the Italian world, not the same thing at all.
Speaker 5: No, And in the Italian world, you have to go through several channels, right, You got to work your way through the system to get to the guy that's got the power and the authority to say, okay, I give this my blessing.
Speaker 3: Right. And here's the reason why it is kind of scary is because depending on who that guy is, if he's high up enough in an organization, he might have ten guys that he now basically says I want this guy's head. All ten of those guys could go try and do it, okay, just or all. You know, if it's a big boss, he might have one hundred guys under him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's kind of a standing order.
Speaker 3: It's a standing order. Any one of those hundred or any combination of those hundred could now come for your ass. Okay. It's not the same thing as there's a bounty, you want to collect it, go kill the guy. That is a different story, and I called it the white trash mafia. But what I was meaning to say is that there are this is the way bikers work this way. Bikers work this way too. The Dixie Mafia worked this way, where they might put out a lot of open contracts for cash, there was a bounty on people's heads. In fact, I'll tell you the truth. One of the things that I believe, for very good reason is that Martin Luther King Junior's murder was a contract killing. Okay, I know that doesn't fit with most narratives you've read, but James R. Olray and his family tried to collect the bounty afterwards, you understand.
Speaker 5: So I'm not that's and I've gotten into that argument with people here lately discussing Martin Luther King Junior because of the similarities between his injuries and Charlie Kirks.
Speaker 3: Oh and and I, by the way, on that show, I absolutely referenced your argument and brought you up and said that it's it's absolutely correct because see nature boy means well, but he says, oh, if they say this about that kind of ammunition. Then they don't know what they're talking about. And I went, oh, hold on, because I had this discussion already on my show. And believe me, you've got to slow up a little there. The second you start telling me that a piece of ammunition can't do something means you did not take into account everything that could possibly happen. Because bullets do weird shit, they just do. Okay, And you study forensics enough, you're gonna find and you study ballistics, you study a gunshot, you know, homicides, you're gonna discover all kinds of weird things. Okay, Ricochets that do stuff, bigger holes going in than coming out, all kinds of weird stuff happens due to different conditions. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: When I was going through medic training, they showed us a lot of films from Vietnam that involved you know, X rays and things like that of individuals. And you can take it two to three from them sixteen and shoot somebody in the ankle and they come out they're left nipple. Yeah, that much ricochet and go goes on, and the big argument is dead, Well, it's impossible for him to be killed and it not blow his head off or go through his neck. And it's like, you know, the perfect example is Martin Luther King getting.
Speaker 3: Shot right because and what I said is it is an open record. You can go look at it himself, and you know, to see that forensically they examined this and take a look at what that bullet did. And the point was that it's very similar to the type of gun and everything else that was used in the Charlie Kirk situation. Allegedly. Okay, uh, there's a different distance, there's different conditions at play here. There's definitely a different type of marksman, okay, and all of these come into play. And I said, even the curvature of the earth, depending on your distance, will change your results.
Speaker 5: And well that's the thing about Martin Luther King things that I'm getting back to the contract.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that aspect of it wasn't considered more.
Speaker 1: Well, especially because people they had to be a racial thing. Well, no, not necessarily.
Speaker 5: It may have been a racial thing at the start, but James are Away even have an issue with Martin Luther King.
Speaker 3: Far as I know, the guys who put up the money, okay, might have had a racial thing here.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but whoever collected on it, it wouldn't have mattered. And James are a ray pretty much, even though his family, you know, come came across pretty much. If you had to say you were dealing with some racist people, you probably were. But James are oray in general, not the most severe racist guy, got along pretty good with guys in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was a businessman. He saw a contract, he fulfilled it. There did he get to the UK?
Speaker 3: Well that's without well that's a whole other issue. But my point is that it was an open contract and what we have discovered over time, even though again nobody wants to publicly acknowledge this, especially the King family does not want to acknowledge this, there were several open contracts on Martin Luther King Junior where people said, you know, at first thousand dollars, I will get rid of this guy, you know, or the equivalent of fifty grand at the time. I should say there were several thousand. If you would have gone out and done it and then had the guts to go around collecting the money, you would have been rich. If you would have pulled it off and collected the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in nineteen sixty eight. Absolutely, okay, it.
Speaker 1: Was sixty eight.
Speaker 5: Let's see, yeah, April fourth, sixty eight, yep, let's just see fifty.
Speaker 3: Thous Yeah, how much money.
Speaker 13: In nineteen sixty eight dollars value two day. Let's see, fifty thousand dollars in nineteen sixty eight is worth approximately four hundred seventy nine thousand, hundred and sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: And today do the inflation over the years.
Speaker 3: Right, so nine nine plus times the amount of money is what it is. So what I'm saying is five grand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just over yeah, just over nine times.
Speaker 3: Let's just say you put up six grand in nineteen sixty eight to have Martin Luther King Junior killed. That's the equivalency of fifty grand about approximately.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's see six thousand, yeah, try, six.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars come out? Should come out that way?
Speaker 1: I think, Oh.
Speaker 5: Don't tell me, such assists couldn't find it. It just gave me one for fifty Oh god, I hate this thing.
Speaker 1: Pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: And then I'll give you some actual numbers.
Speaker 5: I know about fifty seven thousand, okay, fifty seven thousand, five hundred and seventy two.
Speaker 3: So more than fifty grand, sorry, more than fifty grand if I give you six grand in nineteen sixty eight. All right. Yeah, The point is, though I know for a fact there was a ten thousand dollars contract out Okay, so not a joke, And there were several contracts. Theoretically somebody could have probably picked up five six contract payments if the money was there. And that's the other funny thing. You know, the guy that you know, Willie Somerset recorded and oh it's in the works and he's going to get shot from the building and all that stuff. That guy from Georgia, right, that guy was out Now, he was a con man on some levels, but he did legitimately collect money in support of there was a whole thing going on there in the sixties, and he was one of the guys out there collecting money supposedly to raise money to put a price on some of these people's heads, including King. So I'm just saying there is there are things that play that. And how many people have you ever heard say that anywhere on a public broadcast? Not many? Okay, no, No.
Speaker 5: What they all focus on was the civil suit that the King family.
Speaker 1: Had going after jours.
Speaker 5: Right, they go by that and in the jury's instruction there was never any evidence. There was questions asked, but there was never any evidence ever entered that any government agency was involved. Where everybody says, oh, yeah, the government was sound guilty.
Speaker 1: No, the government wasn't.
Speaker 5: The jury form for that trial basically had like three things on it. Was he guilty alone? Was he guilty in a conspiracy? Was he guilty? And other elements of the government were unnamed co conspirators were involved, And.
Speaker 1: That's what the jury checked.
Speaker 5: But and I went on this long argument with a guy just a few weeks ago about it. He said, oh, well, the government was involved. I said who, Well, he didn't have an answer, right, Well, but they found they found him Libel. I said, no, they found Jowers Libel and other people connected with the government, but they never said who. Nobody was ever sued from the government, nobody ever had to pay the one hundred dollars that they were going after in the civil suit. So that's where this big government conspiracy go.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it was part of the trial. Well no, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Well, there was stuff entered into evidence that showed you've ready for this word government complicity. Uh, you know, in a lot of things that took place, and well, yeah, but what they.
Speaker 5: Were comed what was one of the ones that there was a military unit in Memphis, right that was active.
Speaker 1: At that time, so they had to be involved.
Speaker 3: Okay, proper context, here's the thing. All over the country there were literally military based I'm going to call the military based because the ones that we know about quite well or from the army, but they're not the only ones. Military based sniper teams, trained sniper teams that were deployed domestically. They were deployed domestically to deal with the unrest, to observe, mostly during the unrests in the sixties. That is a point of public record. At this point, it's still very shady as to their exact operations, but the claim is that they were out there to observe and assist l law enforcement and this and that, and hardly anybody's got paper trails on it. But the government hasn't denied this, and there are records out there that show that they were deployed to major cities, especially well, you know, you see it more after King has assassinated, honestly, but previous to that, you know, like the Watts riots, that took place in what sixty six, right, Newark takes place in sixty eight, think major riots, burning and all that stuff was happening all over the country. And at a certain point, Yeah, they deployed military people not to participate in law enforcement because that would be a violation of posse commentanas. But they did deploy special train specially trained Special Forces trained Army sniper teams to different cities. Memphis had them deployed there, and it's alleged that they were there and present on the day the king was assassinated. No one's contradicted that I thought, but nobody's backed up with I thought.
Speaker 5: They were seeing surveilling the hotel the night before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were, but that's the thing. They were there in the area doing surveillance. But remember I said that to begin with, they were there for observational purposes.
Speaker 5: But I didn't I thought they It wasn't the day of, It was the night before that they were actually seen out and about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then there's but then there is stuff on the record that shows that, you know, like they didn't depart until after everything went down, So you know, now now you've got to prove were they actually actively observing during the time King was shot. You know, we do know that a that a guy who was you know, posing to be part of the invaders, you know, a black activist group by the way in the area, you know, was there and apparently worked for the CIA, according to many accounts, who happened to be one of the first people to attend you know, King after he fell on the ground. There is all kinds of people there that are connected to this. That and the third thing, including the Italian businessman associations, including your white trash mafia of all sorts. There is a big old conflagration people there and during that civil trial, that's pretty much what Pepper was saying, all these people are here. So yeah, that's but you see, you see how I'm having to carefully parse through this and I can't just state, Okay, this is what's involved, because it's not. It's not as rock solid as some people. But some people turn it into something rock solid. They turned it into the government, did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, we were living in New Orleans at the time, and I remember that there were stirrings of somehow connected to people in New Orleans and moved it.
Speaker 3: To probably, but that would be because there was a lot of greasy business that went through New Orleans, you know, and that means everything again, not just Italians, not just white trash, but all of it. You know what they call human trafficking today, big time prostitution rings running through New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people. And I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're familiar with the Kennedy assassination and you know what was going on in connections near New Orleans, you know, people forget that. The only you know, nowadays you hear about all all the immigrants coming in through Texas and this and that. But back in the early sixties, you had places San Francisco, New Orleans, Baltimore, Charleston, all of these places where immigrants and funny Shenanigans from overseas were coming into our nation. And so you had that element, that underground element connected to all the shady shit in those cities, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was just a network, and there wasn't just.
Speaker 3: Mob and it wasn't just major cities. There were second city connections, like I can tell you factually once again, Middle Eastern connections. In the nineteen sixties when nobody was really thinking about it, a lot of shady stuff going through a place called Edison, New Jersey. Look it up. Yeah, it's named after Thomas Edison. And it's kind of like a small city that doesn't quite get to be a big city for even New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Well, Kansas City, yeah, you know, you look at the connections. I had an uncle that was living in New Orleans, worked for concrete manufacturer down there, and then moved back up to Kansas but originally went to Kansas City, and there were questions about some of his business transactions, let's put.
Speaker 1: It that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know why, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there was a huge connection between Kansas City and New Orleans.
Speaker 5: And you know in Kansas City's in the middle of damn nowhere, right, but that was a major hub for everything that they had going on moving across the US, right.
Speaker 3: And there was even and there was even an independent satellite of the New York families in Kansas City. Yeah, back in the fifties and sixties. And and when they were building Las Vegas that you know when okay, you know, like in the movie, because you know where they talk about the Kansas City Mob was involved in the construction and all that stuff. Those guys are actually New York people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will put there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were put there from New York. And here's here's how I know this. Okay, you've heard of people getting made, right, Well, you actually need to have a boss present when you know, ahead of a family must be present when guys are being made. I don't know if you know this, but anyways, the deal is this. They had to get somebody from New York to come down and make people in Kansas City because there was no technical head there. They were like a franchise from New York. Now, there was also a franchise from New Orleans that was there in Kansas City. You're right and ready for this one. There's also a franchise from Florida that went to Kansas City. Kansas City is not run by its own people. It's not run by its own like local Italians. Even the Italians are imported into Kansas City. And it's almost like sending somebody there for punishment, Like the guys will screw up elsewhere and you don't want to kill them, you send them to Kansas City anyway. All right, that's a little inside baseball, but I find it funny. And meanwhile, those guys were integral in the building of what do you call it a Las Vegas. But but you know, but that's again the cement contractor makes perfect sense. You know, that's one thing they didn't have a problem getting in the middle of the desert was cement. Guess why, you know, so you know, they didn't have to even build a plant. The stuff was brought in no problem because they were gonna move things around anyway, and they needed more traffic to be able to hide other stuff. So no problem, will move the you know, you're doing us a favor by giving us a place to deliver cement to So yeah, but anyway, I said it on there, and I tried to explain that was the point that I was trying to make about this that Hollywood gives you this idea you put a price on somebody's head and then somebody comes to collect it. Well, in Hollywood they can't tell you the story about how if a price goes on somebody's head, it's an open contract. That means you don't need to be anybody to be involved in that. But in the Italian world that's not the way that works. There wouldn't have been an exchange of money like these people that want to scream up and down. Oh you know it was an Italian who killed Kennedy. I guarantee it. Well, here's the thing. You're making that assertion and then telling me that they got paid. No, there's no payment on this. I'm telling you. It's like I said Joe Pistone. Yes, there's an open monetary contract on his ass, Henry Hill until the day he died, at an open contract on his ass. But that is rare. That is not something you do to somebody that you're taken out for the sake of the organization. That is somebody. That's a vengeance thing, and that's usually personal and somebody does put up that money depending on the circumstance. But open contract killing is not the norm, is all I'm trying to say, God.
Speaker 5: And it's and it's because of the legalities that come out of it, where when it works under the auspices of I need you to do me this favor, I will be in your debt. You know, it's kind of hard to you can't. There's no money trail to trace. You know. Things are done off the books by organizations.
Speaker 1: Who cheap score.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the conversation to two for that.
Speaker 1: You only three for this, I need you to do me this favor.
Speaker 3: And what you get to know is whether it's in English or it's in any other language. There is also a code that goes on here, and I'll explain it to you this way. Let's just say Be pat and I are in a family together, and I'm the boss, or at least i'm over be Pete, and we are got a friend named Bob. Bob's gotta go, you understand, So I say to be Pete, I don't tell him Bob's got to go. I tell him, you know, Be Pete, Bobby's looking tired.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: He should probably go on vacation. I'm saying, you know, maybe somebody should talk to him about that.
Speaker 1: Ah, no problem, I'll contact on travel aging.
Speaker 3: Bob is a dead man audience. That is what just happened. Okay, I have just ordered him to go get rid of Bob, and I never said it.
Speaker 1: Set him up on a one way ticket to Paradise.
Speaker 3: However, we play with the language after. That's irrelevant because anybody who pulls up that conversation, guess what, somebody's also going to actually probably buy him a plane ticket he never uses and put it in his name. Stuff like that goes on so that that conversation is fully covered. It doesn't matter if God heard.
Speaker 5: It, but me and I you know what happenedicket, The ticket will be bought, just somebody else is going to spend that weeknd in Guadalahaa.
Speaker 3: You're right to confuse the whole trail of everything. Plus, you know we talk about and by and BP. It's gonna let me know everything's done by telling me that you know, the guy's ticket got punched or he had a good time on the vacation or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, wonderful vacation in guadal Laha.
Speaker 3: And there you go. That means I know, not only do I know he's dead, but I know he got rid of the body actually, And that's that. Okay, So the conversation has never had. This is the thing I keep trying to explain to these guys too, is that you don't sit there. I don't sit there and go if I'm looking to do this, I don't go. Look I want this guy dead. It's not the movies. Okay, it's just not the movies. Guys. Anyways, Look, we're almost at the end, and it's funny because Jimmy James just called in. I don't know if he was napping or what, but I want to put him on. But I wanted to clarify that because the guy gave me a whole rash of crap about it. He was mad that I said white trash mafia first of all. But you know what I meant to do was that bikers. But here's the thing. Bikers, Dixie guys, these different like little redneck sects of sort in different regions. That's I'm throwing them all in one basket, and they're almost always all white people. Some of them are not ethnically exclusive, though, Like there's little groups that are kind of open minded about who's there ethnically. I gotta tell you in the Deep South, okay, maybe one day I'll explain that. But the biker organization, they all do the same thing. Those guys will pay to play, And the only reason why you know about these kind of contracts being available is because you're in that world. That's their buffer. But in the Italian world, totally different. There is no cash exchange. Now, I'm going to reward b Pete for that conversation we just had, but I'm never gonna say that that's what it's for suddenly, I'm gonna find a way to get him a ran new Cadillac for one hundred bucks. Okay, stuff like this is gonna happen now. Okay. His girlfriend is suddenly going to find an apartment that she doesn't have to pay for and his wife is never gonna know about it. Anyways, let me get be let me get Jimmy James on before I run on anymore about this. But BPTE, you know I'm right right?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Like I said, we have our own way of doing things here in the South.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And I'm not saying I know how to decode all of it. All I'm trying to say is it's not the same thing, even if they call that the Dixie Mafia. Not the same thing. That's all I'm getting at. And that's all I meant to say. Anyways, boy, yep, anyways, Jimmy James, let's get him. Let's see do I Okay, the button worked good? Jimmy. I hope you can hear me. And if PPE can't hear you, I will fix it quickly. So how you doing, man?
Speaker 12: I'm acre uh oh.
Speaker 3: Theoretically, theoretically, because he became a travel agent for me, and uh, therefore, you know, I gotta I gotta reward him somehow, and I'm not going to give him cash. He's got to go earn that. And it's about It's about the way contract killing works among Italians is what I did as an example, and b Pete helped me out with it. Uh, and then rewards come after that, but they're not directly linked to you going out and killing somebody for me. I was trying to explain this on another show and I got, you know, like ripped for it is all because they were saying, oh, I don't know how stuff works and this and that, and I'm like, no, this is how it works. But you know, if you're watching Hollywood to tell you how, uh you know Italians kill each other, You're you're looking in the wrong place, is all I'm trying to tell you, outside of the fact that occasionally, spontaneously things just happened because the stuff gets out of hand and sometimes you got a psychopath among you. Yeah, absolutely true. But anyway, did you hear Jimmy when he talked to me V Yes, okay, good, good, So Jimmy go ahead. That's why I was trying to give him the Cadillac in theory. Believe me, I will. Yeah, if I had him to give, I give him.
Speaker 5: Just Polly from.
Speaker 1: Did he Guy this Week or something?
Speaker 5: And getting on that.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, not long ago, right, Yeah. But the guy who played Pauli Walnuts, I'm trying to think of his name actually, who was actually a real life wise guy to some degree. He wasn't a made guy, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was what Tony Sirico.
Speaker 3: That's it, Sirrico. Yeah, uh huh. He passed away recently.
Speaker 1: I would be so sure about that, Chuck. He did come up in a murder investigation I was reading.
Speaker 3: We died, he died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I brought it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But but but Jimmy, if you dig hard enough, my name's in seven murder investigations. I mean, it's not hard in that area. It just happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he was like the last dude scene with her, and shit, I mean, there's good.
Speaker 1: Reasons to talk to have wanted to talk to.
Speaker 12: That fella about that, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember all the details about it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you. The one guy who had like zero ties to anything was was Gandolfini, which I always found hilarious because he played you know, the boss on that show, but he knew nobody. Those guys would approach him every now and then and try to correct him about the way he was behaving on screen.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute, yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: There's a whole crew of them that were pretty.
Speaker 1: Legit that pretty much drifted from the.
Speaker 4: Set of Godfathers to every Mapia movie made up up until I guess they're kind of dying out now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's kind of how they made a living. You know.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch of guys like that.
Speaker 5: This guy Seriico, though he died in twenty twenty two, there was somebody who.
Speaker 1: Okay, Vincent passed story.
Speaker 3: Oh right, you know no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, big pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah he just died.
Speaker 3: Yes, big pussy just died right right right.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 3: He was connected to the music business, which you know, again brushes you up against organized crime in Jersey Ny. Many did stuff in music in in Asbury Park and North Jersey and stuff. He was like a like a booking guy, a club promoter, I think an owner at one point him a couple of clubs. Vinnie, he lived tom at one point too, yeah, Big Pussy died, That's who it was.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, he died August first.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, yes, that's correct, right, right, right, But yeah, but sir Rico was was a legitimate you know, among the main characters. He was probably the most legitimately tied to that world among the.
Speaker 1: Character prison for extortion and a couple of other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was involved with loan sharks and stuff earlier in life. Yeah, but no, but but Vinnie was was a music guy at one point. Anyways, we're basically at the end of the show and Aaron is about to come on. Yeah. I got confused there for a minute though, because I was thinking sir Rico. Yeah, right, So Rico died a while ago. He died when they were still doing that Talking Sopranos podcast.
Speaker 1: I think didn't I think he didn't. He die of complications of.
Speaker 3: Of COVID COVID. I think they said, yeah, there's in twenty twenty two. Yeah, he was a COVID problem. But Big Pussy just died, right, yeah, right, that was his name on the show. In case anybody's wondering, But Bennie Pastori, yeah, Minnie Pastori actually worked might have been responsible for that weird knockoff of the Stone Pony down the Street, the rock Horse if I'm not. And also he was involved in a couple of strip clubs if I remember Escapades maybe. But this is like when I first started doing music in Jersey, which is you know, late eighties. Man, he was still doing that stuff and had moved on to acting a bit, was in like a bunch of B level type you know, films and stuff. Yeah, before the Sopranos. Sopranos made him big though, well.
Speaker 5: I mean everybody big that was connected to it. Yeah, that was a very successful show.
Speaker 3: Well at first. The funny thing is, at first the only star that show really had was Lorena Brocco, who was who played.
Speaker 5: Uh Gandolfini wasn't. Didn't he do Blackhawk down before? Yeah, that was before the Sopranos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see he wasn't like, uh, he wasn't as far as his pay scale went, he was not, was right. Lorena Brocco was in Goodfellas. She played uh Karen Karen Hill in Good Fellows, the same you know, the one that plays a psychiatrist in in Sopranos. Uh. She was actually their big star. Uh you know outside of uh, the well, the one woman was from TV that played Tony's mom. She was had a pretty long running role on some show. But outside of that, I mean they they really weren't that well known. I mean, uh uh. The kid who played Christopher, he was known for Good Fellas as well because he was a spider who got shot in the foot and then they shot him in the chest. And you know that's a true story. By the way, that happened the Tommy did that. But de Simone, yeah, killed a guy one time over. It was almost like that scenario with the drake and everything apparently, and he was probably but he was probably buried in the basement at Roberts Lounge, I think. Anyways, So go ahead and give us a final word, Jimmy James, because our friend Aaron Franz is waiting to start, and now I'm three minutes late, so let's get him on so I'm not on too late with uncle and every time.
Speaker 4: All right, everyone have a good weekend piece out when ours Remember don don't wear shorts.
Speaker 3: I love that, Thank you, Jimmy. And the reason why Jimmy says that is because literally somebody corrected Gandolfini after a show aired, because they were doing a barbecue scene in the Soprano's backyard and an Italian guy that had never a Gandolfini did not recognize at all until much later as a serious mob guy. He just walked up to him and said, you know, hey, Jimmy, you're doing a good job. But one thing Don does never wear shorts, and walked away in a restaurant or a bar. That happened. I know who the guy was anyway, So I heard that story before anybody else ever did, and I thought it was funny, and so did he be Beete. Your final word for the week.
Speaker 1: Well, appreciate Jimmy calling in. I'm looking forward to doing it again next week, and you go to Chelly dot com and hit the donate.
Speaker 3: But do what you can right now. Next week we will be doing the Thursday show. We will be joined by Larry Hancock, and there will be a pre show for Friday, whether Jimmy James does it or not. So there's gonna be at least four pieces of podcasts that come out next week. This week you get like one and a half because this one plus well two and a half this one, Aaron and Uncle and you know, and there'll be a little bonus piece that's gonna come out, but a slow week. Sorry guys. Again, I'm getting closer to the computer, so any help there will be much appreciated. I've got a little payment and I can go pick it up. And I added to describe to it now because the material Larry Hancock sent me, I have some pretty wild, one of the kind pieces of things that I have dug up JFK wise, I'm going to offer to sell them online and all of that is going to go to further our efforts here. Plus I'm gonna start streaming and selling baseball cards pretty soon. I'm gonna try and create a revenue stream off of that, and then maybe I don't have to beg you guys for money anymore.
Speaker 2: That would be great.
Speaker 1: S