Speaker 1: The students. People are talking about Danny. We are Hamash just turns my Thumach in fifty five krs the talk station eight oh five Here a fifty five karrosite talk station. A very happy Wednesday to you. Coming up bottom of the.
Speaker 2: R as we do every Wednesday at eight thirty Judge Entittapolitano. They'll be talking about the right to be left alone. And I am pleased to welcome to the fifty five Krosey Morning Show man. I know my listeners are familiar with Josh Bernstein, talk show host, political analyst, commentator, professional speaker, one of America's most sought after television and radio ghosts guests and meetia today. Fortunate to have him on. He's been called a political savant because he has an encyclopedic ability to break down many of the important issues of our times. He also happened to be former national spokesman for the Association of Mature American Citizens, the largest senior advocacy group with more than two million members. He's got multiple areas of expertise, and today he joins the morning show to talk about well demonstrating his areas of expertise. The book he's written preserving liberty, bold and brave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. Welcome to the program, Josh Bernstein. A pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 3: It's great to be on the program with you.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just.
Speaker 2: Pivot over right now. I was talking about freedom this morning and liberty this morning, and the left, you know, the Actually here a quote from Kamala Harris's first campaign ad. You're gonna laugh on this one if you haven't seen her or read it already. There are some people who think we should be a country of chaos, a fear of hate. But us we choose something different. We choose freedom. I read that and I laughed, Josh, who wants to control and micromanage away our freedom?
Speaker 1: Is more than the left?
Speaker 2: The Democrats who wants to tell us how to live our lives, how to run our businesses. They accuse the Right of being fascist, when clearly they are the fascist, controlling the means of production as they see fit, not leaving us alone.
Speaker 1: Have I got that wrong?
Speaker 3: Josh, No, you got it one hundred percent right. And honestly, I'm surprised the ED didn't say just want to bring joy. Everyone wants to bring joy right, Because Joy, by the way, was a program that Nazi Germany used in the nineteen thirties and early nineteen forties to basically improve morale around the Nazi troops. And they were in such a downward spiral mentally, physically, emotionally, and they knew what they were doing was terrible and wrong, and so they came up with a Joy everyone's joyful and happy, and they did recreational activities and educational activities and sporting events. And isn't interesting that the Party of quote unquote Freedom uses a Nazi Germany wartime slogan as their campaign slogan. Pretty insane if you ask me.
Speaker 2: It is, Josh, And I'm just thinking to myself, I wonder how the plan was implemented the Nazi Germany. I bet you were forced to go and participate in these joy of its under thread of punishment, fine, imprisonment or maybe even death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt about it. And you know what, this is not the first time that the left has used this type of communistic socialistic ideology and phrasing. For instance, MSLSD, right, let's call it what it is. That network used to say lean forward. Well, if you know anything about the word forward. Forward has been used as a communistic and idealistic call for revolution in communist countries, right, the great leap forward in Russia's time, it was leaped towards. I'm sorry, it was forward to communism under Stalin. And then of course in the German Nazi youth group, you know, they would yell vordwards, bordwards, which meant forward forward. So it's interesting that even Barack Obama went from change we can believe in to forward when he was running. And what's their newest thing, a new path forward? So you see, nobody in the prostitute media is going to call those things out and bring attention to these types of things to the American people.
Speaker 2: Or seek to analyze what exactly they mean when they say forward, because many of us would perceive it to mean backward or it to a darker, worse place. Certainly not something that embraces what you address in your Preserving Liberty book, the concepts of freedom and how do they do that one of the things they milk And I know you address this in your book, which my listeners can get at fifty five KC dot com and got a link there for you, Josh, how to end Oh no, happy to do it. This is information needs to get out because not only do you just address the problems we're dealing with, you also have solutions for them. But they get there by I think the biggest, most profound mechanism, which is this class warfare thing that they've been running on with Karl Marx loved it that. You know, somehow it's evil for people to make money. Somehow it's evil for businesses to be prosperous and successful. Now I view that as thank God, And I even talk about this morning. I said, I've been w employee my life, my entire life, you know, a big deal. I'm a MENSA member, But so what. It doesn't mean anything if you don't have the wherewithal our ability to create an iPhone or establish a business. Thank God, there are others out there to be able to do that. I'm glad they're wealthy and successful. That was a driving motivation to do it. They look at it as bad. Somebody is successful, there's somebody over here who's not. That's just inherently unequal. It's not equitable. We need to take from someone who earned and give to someone who did not. How do we get around that.
Speaker 3: Josh, Yeah, you're talking about two each from.
Speaker 2: What Metaccordon's ability to each according to his need exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: That's actually Chapter nine. I address that. And one of the things that I talk about is that class warfare is embedded in tax policy. So if you remove the tax policy, then you can remove the class warfare argument. And one of the things that I talk about in the book, and it's something that people may not want to up their head around right away, but if they think about it, it makes a lot of sense. If we have all these different taxes and we have the one percent versus the ninety nine, right, that's the class warfare, that's the envy. Meanwhile, we know that fifty percent of the people you know, don't even pay taxes, right, I mean, it's the top fifty percent that pay all the taxes. So that's obviously not fair. So what I thought was, wouldn't it be great if we had a system that didn't help the poor any more than it helped the rich, nor did it help the rich any way and any different than it would have helped the poor. And I talk about going to a twenty two percent consumption only tax. That would mean that you would you would eliminate all other taxes, property taxes, capital gains taxes, payroll taxes, all those different taxes, and it would be on only the things that you consume. Now, most wage earners have to pay a seven point sixty five percent payroll tax as well. So if you take that and you add that to the fifteen percent that most people will fall into, twenty two percent is high enough. Yet it is also a situation in which you can keep more of your money. So you can keep more of your money and you're only being taxed on the things that you consume, you'll have more money to reinvest back into market, to do better things, to have more money for your family, for your community, and everything else. Twenty two percent is high enough, but yet it's fair enough. It doesn't help the rich, it doesn't hurt the poor. It doesn't help the poor, and it doesn't hurt the rich. And what you're doing essentially is you're removing the class warfare argument. Well, that's just one of the things that I talk about.
Speaker 2: But I think more fundamentally lost from the left than those who seek to control our lives is that you lose the ability to control the decision making of the American public. You can no longer provide incentives and dangling carets to do this or that, or rewards for following some government edict or dictad like you know, an energy tax credit for going green or buying an electric car. That's a low product of this in monstrous tax code. I say, nothing, zero, no manipulations whatsoever, No credits for having children or not, nothing for how what vehicle you buy or not.
Speaker 1: Just leave us the hell alone. And just like you said, how about twenty two.
Speaker 3: Exactly? And that's what I'm saying. And then when you take the effective rate, which is closer to the fifteen percent, you're getting rid of that seven point sixty five percent, So now your effective rate is even less than that, and again you keep more of your money. More money comes in to the market. Another thing that we can do to pay off some of the national debt. There's four point five trillion dollars sitting an offshore accounts. Why well, because of our highest you know, in the world, other than Denmark capital gains tax rates. So why not bring that money back into the US economy. Why don't we go to a zero percent capital gains tax? For at least a minimum of ninety days, no penalties, no nothing. You take that money that you're hiding in the Cayman Islands, Luxembourg and elsewhere, bring it back into the US economy. We'd have an immediate jolt of more jobs, of more you know, everything going right to the market. The market would would be in a better situation. And then what else do we have. Well, we've got almost thirty five trillion dollars in debt for our country. That's three hundred and thirty six million people. That's two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars per person. How do we start paying down some of the national debt? Well, we can't pay it all off, but we can pay probably about nine trillion of it. How do you do that? Well, there's seven hundred and thirty five billionaires, there's twenty two million millionaires in this country, and so you incentivize them and say, hey, if each person is two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars, how about you get an opportunity to pay that kind of money, but in return you don't have to pay taxes anymore. What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: And what will that do?
Speaker 3: That'll bring nine trillion dollars back into the market, and these people won't have to pay taxes as much. It'll be a great way to pay down the national debt. Now, I understand, paying nine trillion of thirty five trillion is like putting a bandit on a gunshot wound. But at least we've got to do something and moved the needle in the right direction. So there's a lot of those types of liberty radically liberty based solutions in this book. I've got Congressman Paul Gossar who wrote the foreword for it. Dershowitz has endorsed it. Roger Stone has endorsed it. Many others have endorsed it as well. And what it ultimately is is a text book. This is the type of book that you read with a yellow highlighter in your hand because there's so many different things in it. There's ten legislative solutions, including another thirty on top of that of just everyday solutions, from everything from immigration to election integrity to raining in the fies of courts, I mean, you name it, it's all in there.
Speaker 2: In the fies the court you're talking judgentit of allatana's language on that one we always talk about those.
Speaker 3: It's very simple, and you can explay this to them real quick. Right now, the fives of court. Every single judge that is put on that court is appointed by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. So in this case John Ji Roberts, Junior. And the worst part is that this court has been around since nineteen seventy eight. They have a ninety nine point nine percent acceptance rate on spy warrants. They've only denied twelve warrants since their existence. So you have this shadow court that answers to absolutely no one that is rubber stamping our rights away in the background. So one of the things that I talked about in the book and reigning in the court is to at a very minimum, at a very minimum, why don't they at least have to go through the advice and consent of a Senate confirmation. Take the Chief Justice's job away from appointing these these eleven judges and at least have them go through a Senate confirmation so that we have oversight over this shadowy court. So you can tell Judgement Paulatano about that one. I'm sure he'd appreciate that he would.
Speaker 2: It would also be nice if any human being would have standing to actually go into court and complain about the unconstitutional reality of the entire system. If I could get into court and I had standing, I think we could demonstrate unequivocally that that entire system is outside the constitutional framework and unconstitutional period, full.
Speaker 3: Stop, no question about it.
Speaker 2: Josh Bernstein, the book Preserving Liberty, boldenbrave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. Thank you for writing, and thanks for sharing your time with us on the morning show this morning. Josh, and I will recommend my listeners head on over to fifty five kr SE dot com, get themselves a copy of it, read it, and also share it with friends or buy a couple of copies and spread it around.
Speaker 1: Josh. Yes, please, thank you, sir. Keep up the great work, my.
Speaker 3: Friend, anytime, any topic.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Eight eighteen fifty five Krcity Talk Station.
Speaker 2: And I'll give you some great advice right now, Doctor Fred Peck, doctor Megan Frew, the dynamic duo of dentistry. There's my little way to refer to them, and they are. They're outstanding general dentists. Without question. You're the best possible hands. Doctor Peck has been around a long time and he has always insisted on hav any most state of the art clinic for the benefit of his patients. He's the dentistry is his passion, and particularly cosmetic dentistry. You have never seen transformative smile makeovers like the ones that doctor Fred Peck has done. If you have seen them, your mind would be blown like mine. He's got an entire hardbound book of some of the smiles he's transformed over the years, and it's just amazing to see them like this. Cannot be the same person, yep. If you need cosmetic dnistry, You're not proud of your smile, You're not happy with it. You want to cover it up with your hand. You don't want to talk, Maybe you don't even want to smile. You need doctor Fred Beg. He's a fellow, a credited fellow with the American Academy and Cosmetic Dentistry, and there are only three in the entire state of Ohio reached that lofty status. Doctor Frew working on her accreditation with the American Academy and she is a phenomenal dentist. So my entire family's general dentistry. I've been going there for years, and that's why I'm police to recommend him to you. Five one three two one seventy six sixty six six two one seventy six sixty six. Check them out online. It's pec PEC Kpecksmiles dot com.
Speaker 1: Happening now. Biden is unfit for office.
Speaker 3: You've had a bad night breaking now Trump's running mate to do it during think eventual headline making the future of our country now I remember fifth, Can I get here soon enough?
Speaker 1: At the top end thirty minutes past the hour. It's your world right now, happening in real time and what can change your world tomorrow? Prepare for the future. Cheeping you in the know, all the information and in the now, right on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey,