Speaker 1: Well, other networks lie to you about what's happening.
Speaker 2: Now, in vo Wars tells you the truth about what's happening.
Speaker 1: Next, visit in vo wars dot com, Forward Slash Show and share the link today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alex. Glad to be here with the Aux John Show for the fourth hour. It's always an honor, and we've seen a bit of crazy stuff happens since I last hosted. A couple of weeks ago, we had the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Obvious now that that was an inside job. It was an attempt to take him out as they said they would do. And I want to talk about what the root of this whole system is all about and how one big way at least, we fix it. So I want to go back in history a little bit to the real Illuminati, not the coultss that claim to be the Illuminati or the Crowley groups or whatever, but the real Illuminati, which is the corporate secreting structure that runs the world that we have actually textbooks from the elite that tell us where this comes from, how they run their system on debt and Fiat based currency. And then I want to talk about some of the solutions, not every it's not a total silver bullet, but I think bitcoin, gold and silver are solutions to where we are in this system and how far we are down the rabbit hole. In fact, as Elon pointed out this last week, it looks like we can't even really pay back the debts. So it's almost like going to have to have some kind of completely new system that is not operating on the way the system has been running at least if we're ever going to get out of this, and if our taxes are only paying the interest, and they're not even paying the.
Speaker 1: Interest, we can never pay it back now.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, if you read a lot of economic analysts, they point out that this was actually realized in the nineteen eighties, that the national debt could not be paid back, and this led to a crash at the time, and that was connected to the savings and loan scams that were going on then. In fact, the infamous character of Jeffrey Epstein, I don't know if you've heard him, he was actually involved in insider trading and he and his partner got in trouble back in the nineteen eighties. And of course Epstein didn't get in trouble, they got caught, Epstein got away, and I think many people think that that might have been the point at which he was recruited into other types of operations. But to understand all this, it might seem like we got to learn a lot, we have to be historians. It might be helpful to do that, but really it's not that complicated. It can be complicated, but it's pretty simple. It's a system that was set up that's a giant scam. If you understand criminal operations, if you study organized crime, if you study figures characters that come out of the mafia world, they're a great insight into how the system that.
Speaker 1: We're under actually works.
Speaker 2: So for example, and you've heard of me quote it many times, and I'm not going to spend the whole time talking about this book because I've quoted it so many times it kind of gets old even for me. But we go back to Carroll Quickly's Tragy and Hope. He was the mentor to Bill Clinton. He was a professor of military history at Georgetown. He actually describes early on in this magisterial thirteen hundred page book, The Real Illuminati. And you might say, well, why do you call it Illuminati, well they call it a secret society. In fact, this was the people who set up via the elites in the circles of Lord Rawchild, Cecil Rhodes, Lord Milner, John Ruskin, and others that include Arnold Toynbee, Philip Lyttleton, Lord Curtis william Stead, a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of other lords, Lord Balfour.
Speaker 2: This is where we get, of course, the modern nation state of Israel that was admittedly and proudly and that the Rachells themselves said they helped to engineer the founding of the modern state of Israel. And this was all in the circles of what's called the Roads Trust in the late eighteen hundreds, in the early nineteen hundreds, this group was well aware of how to run the world via a certain type of monetary system. This is a monetary system that quickly goes on to discuss is the central banking model. So it's not that there's anything necessarily wrong with a bank, or that it's wrong to have a national bank or a central bank of the.
Speaker 1: Nation state, but that's not what this is.
Speaker 2: This is a private central bank that goes under the cover of being the people's bank. But as actually the banking network of a select inner core group. That's the real power structure. And it's very similar to the corporate power structure and model of the British East India Company, which was all basically the same groups of people.
Speaker 1: The model that we're under today is that model.
Speaker 2: Many of the founding fathers in America, for example, understood this and they fought against that type of monetary policy. They understood that he that controls the printing press or the coinage of the money controls the nation. It doesn't matter who the elected officials are. Ultimately, I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all, but politicians they kind of can come and go, but the money printing doesn't come and go.
Speaker 1: You notice we don't that a vote on a new way to do money. It's like, well, we already have that. It's just there and it's what it.
Speaker 2: Is, and it works, and for many, many centuries, this was the gold standard. The ancient world at some point came up with this idea. Ancient emperors in the Middle East and other places. They figured out that rare coins or rare medals worked like jewels as a way to exchange value to have exchange.
Speaker 1: And so gold worked very well for a long time, for.
Speaker 2: Many, many centuries as a monetary policy. But and I'm not saying it's not infinitely superior to what we have. Gold is still great. The Great Powers figured out as quickling notes in the later stages of European history, in the last five four and five hundred years, they figured out that you could actually debase the currency, not just in the old classic model of mixing it with different alloys that were basically worthless to debase the currency, which even the Roman emperors did stuff like that, You could actually debase the currency via what they called gold notes, and gold notes was a way to have a central bank or a central entity make ease and comfort the central reason why you would choose gold notes over actual transference of gold. So if you're going to barter, it's kind of a hassle to bring, you know, giant bad of gold and money around and coins. It's a lot easier to just exchange a note that represents the amount of gold.
Speaker 1: But if these gold.
Speaker 2: Notes were issued by a central bank, and if the central bank was not necessarily even a government or a nation state bank, a sovereign bank was in fact a private bank. This allowed the inner private group to create more gold notes than there was actual gold, and unless people didn't run on the bank or tried to claim their gold from the bank, this really wouldn't be noticed. And so the bank could then issue many, many more notes than they actually had in terms of currency, in terms of actual assets or gold, and then that would give the banking elite tremendous amounts.
Speaker 1: Of fiat power.
Speaker 2: So basically you could just print up a zillion notes and then with that zillion notes go buy any of the assets in the community or the nation state. So this is a very deceptive and tricky scam because not only is it basically enhancing the purchasing power of an inner click who has access to the ability to control the issuance of these notes, you can then steal.
Speaker 1: It's basically a form of theft.
Speaker 2: It's just stealing from the rest of the society by controlling the flow and issuance of the currency. Now gold is a lot better as a way to stave off this theft, you could say, when there's an actual reserve that backs up the notes. Unfortunately, many things have happened, not just the nineteen thirteen Federal Reserve Act, but also the nineteen seventy one removal from the gold standard under the Nixon administration, which I think Rogerstone I think says something like Nixon was tricked into that. And what this does is then it gives basically this is more of a Canesian economic policy after Milton Kynes.
Speaker 1: It gives the.
Speaker 2: Ability for the centralized power to just infinitely print.
Speaker 1: And we've seen mainline establishment.
Speaker 2: Economists say things like, well, we can always just print money infinitely, but of course they have to know that you can't do that. Eventually, not just the debt, but the interest on the debt becomes so massive that the whole country becomes bankrupt. And that's the danger is that we're going into that situation to where if you've noticed, and I think in twenty twenty alone, the printing of the money was so bad that just in one year, the first year of COVID, the dollar was devalued.
Speaker 1: Ten percent in one year. That means in ten years it.
Speaker 2: Would be devalued, meaning that it would cost twice as much to buy whatever you were trying to buy the year before or the ten years before. And I think we've seen I forget the exact numbers inflation wise, but going back to the nineties, it's something pretty outrageous, maybe seventy eighty percent. I mean, the cost of things since the late nineties is tremendous, maybe even more. And it's only going to get worse because as even Ron Paul pointed out many many years decades ago, and the problem will never get fixed with the system as it is.
Speaker 1: And we get a.
Speaker 2: Lot of attention and focus on that at certain times, as Ron Paul kind of made that the focus of his his whole policy and his whole administration and his whole presidential run, but.
Speaker 1: People never really, they still never got it.
Speaker 2: They still were like, oh, yeah, there's that thing, and then we get distracted by the next big thing and the next drama, the next big event, COVID or whatever, and that distracts us from the real root problem of how we can never ever get out of this through the system that we have.
Speaker 1: And although I support Trump, I like Trump a lot.
Speaker 2: I have some criticisms, but I think overall he's obviously far better.
Speaker 1: Than anything else out there.
Speaker 2: Trump's great because Trump at least calls attention to this issue. He does call attention to the Fidder Reserve. And now we've seen Trump move in an even better direction, which makes me moral pro Trump is the fact that he's come on board with bitcoin, and he was very anti bitcoin for many many years. And I think now that he's understood that this is essentially a digital gold, we're moving in the right direction. And really that's the only way that's even feasible in my.
Speaker 1: View, out of this.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying there can't be other reserves that we move to with gold as well. Do we even know what's in Fort Knox or I mean, is there anything?
Speaker 1: It might be empty? Who knows, right?
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows it might be a bunch of you know, Funko pops and plush he's in there, garbage, Fiel kids or something.
Speaker 1: And who knows what's in Important Knox?
Speaker 2: We can't see, right, And there's never been an audit of the Feller Reserve?
Speaker 1: Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Isn't this this what Ron Paul Ran Paul We're talking about for so many years to my knowledge that never ever has happened, that will it ever happen? Probably not before this the whole thing collapses, I don't know, but I think as Alex has pointed out all, well, not just this week, but for years, the system is getting more and more kind of insane because they maybe are losing a hold on things, They're losing grip. And if bitcoin turns out to be something that can be.
Speaker 1: A solution or part part of.
Speaker 2: A solution, as well as other things like gold and silver, then if people start to figure that out, then maybe that's why we're seeing this system kind of convulse and shake and get triggered and kind of almost seem to be doing anything that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're sort of not thinking.
Speaker 2: They're just sort of throwing out crazy things, which means that we might.
Speaker 1: Have war, we might have really crazy stuff happen.
Speaker 2: I expect my thesis and we'll get into some of this in more detail later. We're probably going to see more racial stuff roll out. I think Alex is correct about that. Remember back to Ferguson, Remember that summer, Remember the race riots they rolled out with these AstroTurf groups.
Speaker 1: This is when we start to see BLM roll out.
Speaker 2: I think they're probably gonna roll out that kind of stuff again. Maybe we start to see cities burn again. I think, you know, BLM seems to have lost a lot of credibility.
Speaker 1: But they can just roll out another type of event like.
Speaker 2: This, and the hot topic is always racial issues. That's what always gets people so inflamed. They're probably going to roll out something like that. We may see another attempt, as Alex has pointed out, Rogerstone has pointed out on Trump again, that's another threatning their danger because that could easily be pinned on Iran. That could be pinned on Russia. That could say, oh, Russia, Iran, Russia and Iran together did this, It's time to go to war. I mean, any of these things are possibilities, but we got to understand the.
Speaker 1: Central power structures hold and it's not just media, it's money. We understand money. We can fix this. This is the Alex Jones Show. I'm your guest host Jayder of Jasonnalysis. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back breaking down the scam money system show.
Speaker 3: There's the info Wars MD line that I don't talk about enough. That is all the highest quality, whether it's tumeric or whether it's natural sleep paid or whether it's saw palmetto with the are compounds that are right for your prostate. Also greatful women's breast it affects the same type of tissues that have those hormonal fluctuations. I'm a doctor, but I read the literature. You need to go to mfowarstore dot com and go to the sections that have the whole line over a dozen products. Info Wars MD.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to guess Ja Diary of Jason Olils.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the real illuminati, not the car Tunish conspiratorial perspective without basis in the history, but the actual banking elite structure, the Anglo American Israeli establishment, according to doctor Carroll Quickly, and what they have planned not just for the world, but for the world's economics system, and how we have to understand the federal reserve banks that are locked into the Bank for International Settlement model. Doctor Carroll Quigley describes this on pages three, twenty four, three twenty five or tries you hope you can see it right here. The Bank for International Settlements model is there, and that is the central bank for central banks, and that is the network of banking networks that works for this FIAT based system, and it allows the banking inter cadre as well as the corporate elites, not just banking leads.
Speaker 1: Also the prastructure too, it allows.
Speaker 2: Them essentially to by controlling the money printing, to inflate and deflate as they wish to. Then take the money that they have printed, and of course there's a kind of a complicated process of buying government bonds and then getting the nation state into more and more debt and so forth, and then they buy it real assets or gold or whatever. And that's why the banking elite love gold. And then I think now we're starting to see them understand and figure out that, oh there's actually a non inflatable thing that's been invented also now that's electronic, it's digital, it's a public ledgerd on his bitcoin that.
Speaker 1: Can't be inflated or hacked or messed with. And so maybe it's time to get in on that too.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think black Croc has now capitulated and started to buy.
Speaker 1: Maybe they think they can buy enough to.
Speaker 2: Influence the price, but regardless, I think they've capitulated. We saw some years back, even Rothschild Investing had admitted the potentiality of bitcoin. All of the major entities now have come on board to the credit, the banking and the investing, the pension, all of these things are beginning to see the logic of this because they formerly didn't understand it. And I want to thank Max Kaiser because I listened to Max on Alex many many years ago twenty eleven twelve when he first got into bitcoin, and I was initially skeptical, but then I started to look into it. I listened to dozens of episodes of Max Kaiser's show that he had on RT and I got a lot of economic education through that. I finally understood about twenty sixteen seventeen what this was.
Speaker 1: So there's a learning curve. It takes a long time, but.
Speaker 2: We have to understand what that is contrasted to the system that exists now and.
Speaker 1: What they want to bring about.
Speaker 2: They want a centralized central bank digital currency, which is very unpopular. Every time they try to talk about it and try to roll it out, it's it's a failure, which is good news, but they keep pushing this in contrast to the product of the Austrian economics school, which is bitcoin comes out of Austrian economics. It comes out of that philosophy, which is a set against the Keynesian soft Fabian socialist policies, or the Marxist central bank policies, or the all of those policies, which again remember Carl Marx said, the first thing that you have to do, one of the planks of the communist manifesto is to set up a central bank right that can control the issuance of currency.
Speaker 1: And ultimately that ends up being based on debt.
Speaker 2: And when Marxism as a classical system failed reform, Marxism took over. That's really the world system that runner now it's called it's called Fabianism. Cain's was a Fabian socialist economist, and so that's a kind of a soft socialism with elements of monopoly capitalism aligned with it.
Speaker 1: That's the system that we're under.
Speaker 2: You can read books like Jon Rotteo's book about the Millner Fabian Conspiracy. You can read The Fabian Freeway, you can read Carol Quigley's books.
Speaker 1: You could also read classic text.
Speaker 2: Like Gevre Griffin's Creature from Jackal Island, which gets into the history of the establishment of the federal reserve system, and you'll understand that it's not really a conspiracy theory. It's criminal syndicates figuring out how to organize and control the money supply, and by doing so, you can control the entire nation. So that's the real octopus system that we've been under for many, many years, and it's a very elaborate system. I remember having a dinner meeting a year ago with a person who is a lawyer who was involved in the what's called the Brazilian car wash scandal, and he was down there and he consulted with the government there and how they had prosecuted this giant criminal racket which was holding the entire nation hosted.
Speaker 1: Now this is a very famous thing.
Speaker 2: It's well known the brazil that they made Netflix shows about a documentaries about a Brazilian car washing scandal. And throughout the eighties and nineties, the whole country was held captive to this criminal system that was like a decentralized cell network of criminals that we're controlling everything from construction to banking to politics. And it was structured in a very similar Ponzi scheme way to Gladio, the way Gladio operated in Italy. And I talked to this lawyer he was involved in it, and he said, yes, he thought that was very perceptive that he knew of the structure of Gladio and how Gladio worked, and then he said, that's exactly how this was structured in a very similar way. Well, the banking system that we're under is structured in that way too, So we needn't think that we always have this bias. We think, oh aha, that's some other country down there where everybody's poor.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's the same system here.
Speaker 2: We're just not as far down the road as those horror Latin and South American countries are who have the same debt based centralized banking models.
Speaker 1: And what these entities do.
Speaker 2: What these banking entities when they're set up these schemes, these systems, they rob not just the immediate population from the purchasing power that they have through their currency, It robs future generations. I think that's the key thing that people miss, is that when you deflate the currency, you're actually stealing from the future generations. The same thing occurs when, for example, a nation or a power block loses a war. We saw this after World War One and.
Speaker 1: World War two.
Speaker 2: The banking elite come in and they restructure how that losing nation will pay back the debt, and it basically puts the nation into debt for decades into the future, maybe even a century, So you're essentially never out of debt. And I think a lot of people have a hard time except that this is how the world is actually run.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There's not every nation in the world is not run this way, but most of the world is transitioning into this. But you see that it's essentially a black hole of debt that eventually eats everything and the whole system eventually collapses. You get the you know what is it, the Zimbabwean dollar, which they started printing, you know, billion dollar notes, where a billion dollar note buys you, I don't know, a loave of bread or something. That's because of this model. Eventually, it just eventually the currency just deflates into being worth with nothing. And again we should understand that the dollar is that system now and it has been on that track for a long time. So when people like Hillary say that bitcoin is a threat to the dollar, the dollar is its own worst enemy, because the dollar left any kind of hard standard.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: It's not other things competing against it. It's that the whole model was always a manipulatable model, at least when it was on the gold standard.
Speaker 1: It was a lot harder to manipulate.
Speaker 2: Theoretically, Yes, gold can be manipulated through third parties.
Speaker 1: It can be manipulated.
Speaker 2: Through mining and finding more gold and then dumping that on the market, which inflates or do you give me deflates.
Speaker 1: I mean it's good.
Speaker 2: It inflates the price because the price goes down because there's more gold out there.
Speaker 1: So you can dump gold so that there's always more gold that can be mined.
Speaker 2: But it's not that way with a uniquely super fixed asset like bitcoin, So I think again, the great the good news here is that Trump will be speaking tomorrow at the.
Speaker 1: Bitcoin Nashville conference. I'm here for that conference. I'll be there. Maybe I'll get to talk to him or Max Kaiser or something. I don't know. I'll try to record something for Info Wars if I can get a hold of Max or somebody.
Speaker 2: But that's the point here, is that every other currency in the history of the world was always Even though gold is great and it's something that can be part of a basket of reserves, it can still be mined and still you can still have more of it. But if there's an asset that could never have you can never have more of. That's the ultimate fixed hard money. That's what we mean by hard money, meaning that it can't be inflated. And in history, in human history, every asset has been inflatable. Now the system is pushing, for example, things like central bank digital currencies CBDCs, and that's going to be probably my guess would be I don't know, but there might be say an economic collapse in the next year or five years or something like that, some bad economic scenario when these banks are collapsing as they are and we're not being told what's actually going on, they're covering up a lot of that economic I think information.
Speaker 1: Then they're going to say, well.
Speaker 2: Look, you know, the capitalism and the existing system destroyed us. Look how bad it is. So what we're going to do is we're going to roll out this new thing, central bank digital currency, and we're going to offer this through whatever means I don't know how they'll do it, and you'll get maybe a UBI, they'll.
Speaker 1: Offer some kind of thing like that.
Speaker 2: Again, all these big tech Silicon Valley people have been pushing and flirting with this idea. Remember who was a Yang, Yangyang, and Yang was pushing cbdc UBI and of course it always fails because people think, well this is they're just not into that yet. We even had the guy from the Bank for the National Settlements, the guy with the triple chin, that came on and said that they want to roll out this CBDC wallet and he literally says in the clip where every transaction that you make will be tracked and traced and if you do anything that we don't like, we'll turn it off. I mean, it's kind of odd that that was his selling point.
Speaker 1: It's odd that he.
Speaker 2: Would be that honest, because I would think if you were going to try to sell that, you might want to I don't know, at least lie about it and say something else. But now you just flat out says no, we're going to turn off your wallet when you say something that we don't like.
Speaker 1: And that's the system that they want. That's why no.
Speaker 2: Javal Harari says that bitcoin is a system based on distrust, and you want a system based on trust, so we need some other type of digital currency. Well, they're saying that because they don't control that. It's decentralized and the world I can performance put.
Speaker 1: Out lists in the past.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, they put out a list of the cryptocurrencies that they want as potentials for the future CBDC, or they'll try to come out with something of their own. But the good news is that it keeps failing and nobody wants that. But the problem isn't digital currency itself. The problem isn't having this objective, math based system.
Speaker 1: That's what we want. We just don't want a centralized system like they're pushing. That's the key here. This is why El Salvador, for example, has been very successful.
Speaker 2: Through Buklet and the policies that Max Kaiser has been promoting and pushing there.
Speaker 1: As one example.
Speaker 2: So A Salvador's leading the way for nation states to begin to adopt this. I mean, ultimately, we don't want governments trying to control this, but they're going to eventually capitulate because they're going to realize that the real black hole, so to speak, is that bitcoin will eat up all of the assets. People will start to realize that even owning land is not as good as bitcoin. I'm not saying you can't own land. I'm just saying, from the vantage point of successful assets, what will give you the best returns and what will have future value for example, if I own land in a place that's a blue city, and the blue city decides they don't like my politics and what I say my land doesn't.
Speaker 1: Do me much good.
Speaker 2: But if I have my wallet and my seed phrase and all that information in my head, I can go anywhere and it's still good, it's still usable.
Speaker 1: You see the genius of this.
Speaker 2: And people just still haven't figured this out, because I still when I talk about this, I get hundreds of comments of people tell telling me that this is a scam, this is created by the CIA, and with no actual proof of that, they're just saying what they've heard media idiots say. The media idiots don't know anything about economics. If they did, they would be on board with this stuff, or they would have big gold assets.
Speaker 1: And reserves, which they don't have.
Speaker 2: Those are people that believe and trust the system, who tell you who've lied for the last thirty years in the media non stop every day. But you're going to listen to them when they say that bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. And all the people who thought it was a Ponzi scheme five, six, seven, eight, ten years ago have now converted to liking it, even to the banking scammers, even the JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs people are now by the way, they were buying it when they.
Speaker 1: Were telling people not to buy it.
Speaker 2: So again, why would you believe anything that these people say about these revolutionary, disruptive technologies. So what they want is a federal reserve FIAT.
Speaker 1: Model that's electronic.
Speaker 2: And if you just understand the basics, you understand that, Well, the bitcoin is the opposite of that. It's not that it's decentralized, it's a fixed supply, it's not inflatable. They want an inflatable does punch in more digits and create out of thin air infinite whatever, crypto, infinite, cbdc coin, bedcoin, whatever. So the federal reserve model, it's very similar to the FTX. Remember when FTX collapsed, people thought, oh, that's bitcoin. That has nothing to do with bitcoin. That's totally different. That was a big, like DNC kind of money.
Speaker 1: Laundering scheme, is what it allegedly looks like.
Speaker 2: Right, Remember how the banking elites in the two thousand and eight collapse, how they were pushing the notion that the banks deserve to be bailed out, and this eventually robbed everybody well, this was actually stamped into the original If I recall the Genesis block, the first Bitcoin block, there's actually a co message in there about how bitcoin was created out of the Austrian economic philosophy to counteract the theft that occurred through the housing crisis and the scammery of the banking bailouts, and that why not have a solution via a public digital, decentralized chain that you can buy into so to speak, and have your state property on that chain so to speak, in cyberspace where store where there's a store of value that doesn't lose.
Speaker 1: Its value over time.
Speaker 2: If you think about energy, if you think about it from the vantage point of engineering. I'm not an engineer, but people like Michael Saylor, who are engineers, they explained this very well. They explain that in the conservation of energy is one of the challenges in physics, and it's a challenge when you apply that to economics and to trade and to barter and to money, because money ends up always getting devalued over time.
Speaker 1: This is the key point that I want to make.
Speaker 2: And if you look at for a really good introduction book on this, one of my friends, her name is Julia she's been on with Alex before. Julia Toroonski, she wrote a book with some other people like Robert Breedlove on this issue, Thank God for Bitcoin, and the premise of her book and their book is a little different because it's not just a boring kind of economic text. It's actually arguing that in Biblical theology, there are a lot of money principles that would eliminate what we're talking about. So the Bible, for example, talks about gold quite a bit, and it talks about in Problebs eleven, the unfair imbalanced scales, or an abomination to the Lord. The Book of Micah talks about the devaluation and diluting of gold.
Speaker 1: As something that is a problem.
Speaker 2: Your goal is is dross or your silver is dross and diluted.
Speaker 1: Other texts I think in Isaiah speaking in a similar.
Speaker 2: Vein, and this shows that the nation state or the country and in this case Israel, right, they were losing power and influence in their monetary system through corruption. And we're in the same situation where the dollar is losing purchasing power. We're losing that because of this central bank Fiat model corruption, and we're in the digital age, so I think we need something that is appropriate to the digital a. It doesn't look like this is going to be going away anytime soon. I don't think that they created all this infrastructure, especially since they want to have CBDC and skynet. They're not going to blast us back to little House on the Prairie. They didn't do all this to put us back in, you know, Michael Landon times, We're not going to go to little House on the Prairie. We're not going to go back to conquistadors. You know, with a chests of the balloons, you can have your chest to balloon the balloons. I do, I do think it's wise to do that, to have gold and silver and other assets.
Speaker 1: So I'm not anti ascid.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that it also makes the most sense to have the best performing asset in the last ten years, which is a bitcoin, above all the others.
Speaker 1: Why would you not?
Speaker 2: And this book argues not just from an economic standpoint, but from an ethics in a religious standpoint, that we should have honest, ethical money, and certainly gold is far more far closer to that than anything that we have today with CBDCs or whatever.
Speaker 1: But the ability to.
Speaker 2: Store value over time so that it doesn't lose that energy and that storage, so to speak, in a symbolic way, is akin to an invention like the internet itself or the printing press. I don't think people have figured out yet that that's what bitcoin is. It is the solution too human monetary problems. And once that clicks, once you understand that, then you understand, oh, this is actually like the printing press.
Speaker 1: This is like the discovery of gold coinage.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's that level. But most people have not figured that out yet. So it's true that bitcoin is expensive, but you're still very early because it's only a matter of time. And now the big money players have figured that out. So if you were ahead of these people, you were way ahead. And that's why Max Kuiser pushes it so much. And it's not like money is the only solution to all mankind's problems. There's mankind's fallen and so he's going to have problems beyond just the monetary sphere. Always just having a butt it does alleviate and fix a lot of problems to have something like that, because money was always, for example, to be money, you needed something that was divisible, You needed something portable.
Speaker 1: You needed something durable, you needed.
Speaker 2: Something that was recognizable, and the most important would be scarcity. All of those things are necessary for something to count as money, and humans have used all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Beads, shells, gold, coins, All of those things have been used.
Speaker 2: But of course the problem is that many of those things can be inflated. For example, if Indians use glass beads as currency, if a European shows up and he can create glass beads, well, then he can buy everything up with his infinite glass beads.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: So scarcity is the key, that's the most important thing. That's why the currencies in the history of man kind of always failed, even though gold is the best. The reason that gold fails is nothing. No problem with gold itself. It will always be precious, it will always be valuable and rare in my view. But the problem is that the central bank can mix that gold and dilute it. It can create it can debase that currency with mixed alloys or whatever. It can use gold notes as we saw a minute ago, with quickly to deflate that currency and then have that immense power to then buy everything out because they control the printing press, right and then they can thus control the nation state or the empire. And many empires in fact, in history have fallen from these very economic issues that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Not just wars.
Speaker 2: In fact, wars oftentimes, not always, but oftentimes come about because the state, the emperor, the king is in debt and he's debased his currency, and so he's going to have to go to war to try.
Speaker 1: To save the economy.
Speaker 2: So if the the monetary system was fixed, and it is possible to fix it, there's a lot of forces who don't want to fix it, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.
Speaker 1: It is possible.
Speaker 2: But before you if you fix the monetary policy, it is conceivable that there might be a lot less war. Again, it's not saying that there will always there's be some utopia. I'm not saying that. But to fix it would mean that there would be nation states would not have as much impetus to go to war to solve economic problems, and that's where we are.
Speaker 1: We might be in this situation because of an economic clan.
Speaker 2: They might go to war because the dollar is collapsing, and that's the easiest way to try to fix the economic problems. All governments in history end up debasing their currency, whether through the theft known as diluting the currency with mixed alloys, or through gold notes, or through money printing and inflation. But this last point I want to talk about, which is very key, which is what's called network effects. When certain rulers started using gold, they then influenced other nations to start to use gold and coinage. Right in the ancient world, when coinage caught on, then all the nations were using gold. So gold became a network that people were using as their currency. It's called a network effect. And the more people that were using gold, the better it was for everyone and for that whole gold.
Speaker 1: Network, so to speak. We're in an age.
Speaker 2: Now when everything is dominated by information networks via the Internet, So doesn't it make sense that the most ease and the biggest network.
Speaker 1: Would be utilizing a form of money.
Speaker 2: That's what bitcoin is, and it's already there, It's already been here for many many years, and it makes the most sense that that's a future. I will be at the Bitcoin conference today and tomorrow hopefully I'll see you there, and I'm looking forward to Trump's speech as well as Russell Brand, Max Kaiser, Snowden, many others will be there. If you want to support me, you can go to Jason Elson's dot com and get my books in the shop.
Speaker 1: Signed copies. Also, go to the Infra War Store and purchase