Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Today is the eighty first anniversary of D Day. There was an interview I saw this morning with Staff Sergeant Jake Larson. Jake Larson enrolled in the Army when he was fifteen years old and was one of those guys that stormed the beach. He was at Omaha Beach. He's one hundred and three years old. Is Jake Larson and is in France for the marking of the anniversary eighty first anniversary of D Day.
Speaker 3: Only did I make it, but I made it to six battles, six battles with elp a scrunch somebody upstairs love.
Speaker 2: Is for me fifteen when he lied about his age to enroll in the Army.
Speaker 1: I met a guy who twenty one years ago when we did a freedom flight when the World War Two Memorial was erected in DC. Finally, and it was two thousand and four that we took a group of World War Two veterans from Sacramento to DC so they could see the memorial.
Speaker 4: And one of the men, he.
Speaker 1: And his wife came and he was the youngest surviving member of the Batan Death March. He also enlisted when he was fifteen. Was seventeen when that happened. And you just think about You think of a twenty five year old enlisting and it's wild. But to think of a fifteen year old saying, I'm going to put my life online for the country. I'm going to lie to do it. I'm gonna lie to get in all the things. It's incredible. And the many times the parents were supportive of it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean I would be.
Speaker 1: I'd be so proud if my kid wanted to lie about his age or her age to get into the military.
Speaker 2: It's a different world I saw. Obviously today there will be commemorations. I mean in France, the graveyard, the American cemeteries that exist there on the coast of France are just somber places to begin with, and today obviously would be more somber. I see a lot of the black and white, the grainy images of storming the beach there, and obviously for us, anybody who's under the age of ninety, probably the images that we have were all connected to saving Private Ryan or some other sort of you know, theatrical version of what had happened.
Speaker 4: God, when you go ahead, I was just gonna say.
Speaker 2: And the images that we do have of that day, actual footage from that day is all very sanitized because it is black and white, because it is grainy. A lot of people just they don't connect it necessarily with real life. And ironically, I'm saying that saving Private Ryan it is a more realistic version of it.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone who was there that saw saving Private Ryan say, that's as close as it gets you bringing this up and the juxtaposition of this conversation with what's going on in Washington.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is it's intentional.
Speaker 2: I mean I did purpose because of how insane we have become as a we have devolved.
Speaker 4: It's a great way. Ah my God.
Speaker 1: One of the headlines today was that Republican hold on let me get it so I don't I don't screw it up here.
Speaker 4: It is, it's a quote.
Speaker 1: I just hope it resolves quickly. And then GOP praise for peace in the Trump Musk War.
Speaker 2: What we're so doomed, what we are so dooming?
Speaker 4: We are so doomed.
Speaker 1: Now some people are claiming that this is like WWF.
Speaker 2: I saw today a headline that said, this is Trump's third divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it real? Is it as painful as a divorce?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We sat here whenever this began and said that this was how it was going to end. Now we didn't know it was going to end this publicly, and this in such juvenile way.
Speaker 2: But I'm almost ashamed that we didn't see that part of it.
Speaker 5: You can't have two guys with the egos that big. We said that from go that one.
Speaker 2: You can't have two sons sun orbit each other without one destroying the other in some wild fashion.
Speaker 5: And I don't know who destroys who.
Speaker 2: I mean, hopefully, like you said, that headline is begging for some sort of de new mal some you know, resolution, at least the lowering of the temperature, which it appears that's where we are today. But the weekend could hold all kinds stuff.
Speaker 1: I love all the French words being thrown around about a quieting of this Cold war, because these are the words used to describe the Cold War so many years ago.
Speaker 4: This is not a cold war, detM, This.
Speaker 1: Is not a cold war. This is a fiery, active, active breaking up with a crazy X. She's setting the house on fire kind of war, if that's what you want to refer to it. As some people are claiming that this all began, well, this ending began when Trump decided to name the head of NASA with Sergio Gore, right, and that that was a bridge too far for Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Well, Elon knows the value that SpaceX has had for NASA. I mean, NASA is a shell of its former self and the innovation that has taken place not just with SpaceX, but you think of Jeff Bezos's Blue Horizon, whatever the hell they call it, and then Virgin and the idea of.
Speaker 5: Rejuvenating space track.
Speaker 4: But here's the problem.
Speaker 1: This is an achilles heel for Elon Musk right now. And we'll take a break because we're running up late now. But it's an achilles heel because SpaceX has become a mess and Trump naming this leader of NASA who's one of Elon Musk's friends. It's so trumpion, isn't it. This is what Trump does. If you watch The Apprentice, he likes to square off people against each other.
Speaker 4: Iron sharpening, iron some could call.
Speaker 1: It, but he likes to square people off against each other, and that's what he did last week.
Speaker 4: We'll get into it when we come back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Tons to get to Gavin Newsome has met privately with one of Trump's anointed Hollywood saviors, John Voyd. Tell you about their meeting coming up in the next hour. Also, what our pizza economy tells us about the overall economy.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a test of willpower here because we're going to talk about pizza right before lunchtime.
Speaker 4: Willpower? What is that?
Speaker 2: A huge milestone when it comes to La area of transit today, the long awaited opening and opening of the Lax Metro Transit Center station. It has a whiff of a high speed rail to it in that it's not actually getting you to Lax, it's getting you to a location near Lax and then you get on a bus and go to your terminal. Eventually you'll be able to get onto the Lax people mover system and get to your terminal.
Speaker 5: But that's down the road a little bit.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the big fight between Trump before.
Speaker 5: We get to that. I'm sorry, we had to do one more thing, just a quick book keeping.
Speaker 3: Hey, GARYU is shen and I was just wanting to Elmer was able to feel the ripple effectors.
Speaker 5: Of course, last night, Thank you have a good weekend. Yeah, did you feel it? How happy was I this morning?
Speaker 7: Gary?
Speaker 5: You're pretty happy your bouncy that bothered me? Oh I felt to it? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Carl on Twitter also just after eleven o'clock last night, wrote good night Gary, and I knew something was up.
Speaker 5: I fell Did you feel well?
Speaker 2: I did this thing where I fell asleep pretty quickly, which is unusual for.
Speaker 1: Me because in Elmer's embrace it's very comforting, super comforting.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like being into the belly of a ton ton like That's how I was.
Speaker 5: That's how comfortable I was. Yeah, shame on both of you. We just skywalker on that.
Speaker 2: It's actually Empire strikes back to be technical, but yes, remember Han Solo had to slice open that creature and stuff Luke in there to keep it.
Speaker 1: He was on the frozen planet and he was going to freeze today.
Speaker 4: That's a plot point.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then they marketed sleeping bags that were shaped like to awful.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. They did not, Amy King.
Speaker 2: You could look it up right, you could get an adult sized sleeping bag that's shaped like a tontan.
Speaker 5: Are you inside me?
Speaker 2: I Am going to end this conversation simply because I feel it's probably safest for everyone woke up this morning.
Speaker 1: Every day, God reminds me at least once why I woke up this morning and today.
Speaker 4: That is an early front runner.
Speaker 1: Okay, there sleeping bag you can get and on the inside when you open it.
Speaker 5: Up, it's guts.
Speaker 1: It does it shows the intestines and stuff that's awful.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if I was if I was eleven again, I would have like six of those.
Speaker 4: There, one and forty nine.
Speaker 5: You don't enroll in the middle. I misspoke. Yeah, you're volunteering. Yes, I apologize. That is not meant to be. It's just a misspeak.
Speaker 1: Can we just go back to if I were an eleven year old, I would totally have one of those. And then let's press rewind on the tape here and press play to where you said they have adult size sleeping bags. To me, that is proof that as an adult you have gone on the fact finding mission. Can I get a ton ton sleeping bag? And you found the answer was a yes. So it's not if you were an eleven year old, it's I'm fifty two and I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about getting it for my kids, for you. For my kids, I mean, not the adults. I would get the I would get the appropriate size sleeping bag for my children.
Speaker 1: But as your daughter would love to sleep in a ton ton sleeping bag, I'm sure of that.
Speaker 5: Should get it well. Also if she didn't have a choice in which sleeping bag she sleeps in.
Speaker 2: If I'm the adult, just go to sleep, okay, even if you're sleeping in the guts of a creature that.
Speaker 5: You've never seen.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to see. We are all still children at heart. Listen.
Speaker 2: I feel like the table has been set by two of the most powerful men in the world like a child, and no one's gonna there no repercussions.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people are doing the autopsy on this relationship, and one of the major narratives is that this began last weekend when President Trump unexpectedly withdrew Elon Musk's picked to lead NASA. One name quickly surfaced as a major force behind this surprise decision, and that was top White House aid Sergio Gore. Now, Trump acknowledged yesterday that canceling Jared Isaacman's NASA nomination had upset Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Those two are very close.
Speaker 1: They said it was a factor among many that led to the falling out, and that it was Gore's management of the White House Personnel Office that led to Trump changing his mind when it came to picking Musks, guy or somebody else.
Speaker 4: That Gore was undermining this nomination to.
Speaker 1: Settle a score with Musk, and that Gore kind of came out on top with Trump in this.
Speaker 2: This is an odd thing because, I mean, Isaacman had his nomination pulled by the President because of what they said were prior.
Speaker 5: Prior associations.
Speaker 2: He had donated to several Democrats, and Gore was the one who gave the president the list of those donations and one of the reasons why why Trump pulled Isaacman's nomination. But Gore was a form former deputy chief of staff to Senator Rand Paul and joined the Trump campaign and has been associated with Trump since then.
Speaker 5: That's a strange bedfellow as well.
Speaker 2: Rand Paul is one of right at least right now, one of the major speed bumps in the Senate over this one big beautiful bill thing because he says it adds too much spending to the deficit.
Speaker 1: Score is a gatekeeper. He is like the male Susie Wiles, powerful, rarely crossed in Washington, influences who works in the administration. These are the puppet masters behind these guys. Now in terms of SpaceX and Trump overriding Musk's decision when it comes to NASA, it's his Achilles Hill right now. Elon Musk's SpaceX business has been a problem for all its promises to set up colonies on Mars, it's having trouble with the basics. The ninth flight test of SpaceX's starship program just a few days ago saw that reusable booster exploding and then forty minutes later the rocket itself blowing up.
Speaker 4: This wasn't the first failure.
Speaker 1: There are critics to Elon Musk, and the scientific community will lock it is one of them saying that we're going to look back in this period of history and realize that letting a billionaire's ego drive innovation rather as than as part of a collective effort was a grave mistake. A collective effort. You're thinking about Apollo Saturn five.
Speaker 4: All of that. So he's already kind of.
Speaker 1: Waffling right now when it comes to respect in the scientific community with SpaceX and its failures and maybe pushing through this idea of going to Mars. Allah Faranos right. To be an innovator, you've got to have the ego of a monster, and you've got to believe that you can do all the things that you believe you can do to the nth degree. And now everyone's pulling back, going, are we just believing along with him and we're missing doing some of the math we're not. There's a dues gap a little bit here in terms of where we are concretely when it comes to innovation and getting us to Mars. So that's already a sore point for Elon Musk right now. So for Trump to override his decision when it comes to NASA is a big deal. It's a personal thing.
Speaker 5: Well, you knew that that was coming.
Speaker 2: You knew that there would be some personal affront from one one side or the other. And I don't think it's necessarily over We'll actually talk when we come back. Trump did have a phone interview today with a prominent reporter for CNN and said, basically, he's not interested in talking to Elon.
Speaker 1: Right right, he says he's not ready to talk to him, which is funny because that's very relationship, ye isn't it very real? Housewifey also white House aids it was a frantic night last night for them figuring out how to repair this. We'll talk about that as well.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: About story talking about Star Wars on there off the air. About Mark Hamill, well, I had pointed out that we just saw him on TV right because he's in the new Stephen King movie, The Life of Chuck, which has said the best Stephen King movie ever brought to film. But anyway, I was going into a deep dive on Mark Hamill because you had mentioned he was in a bad acci accident and ruined his face, and they were even thinking about using a different actor for Empire Strikes Back and all of that, and I was looking at how he got involved, and it's a fun story. Robert England, the actor Freddy Krueger, was auditioning for a role in Apocalypse Now. He walks across the hall to where auditions are taking place for George Lucas's Star Wars. He's bored killing time watching the auditions for a while, and he realized that Mark Hamill, one of his best friends, he'd be perfect for that Luke Skywalker role. So he told his friend, Hey, you shot audition for this. Pretty good at it. So Freddy Krueger, that's a good background story played a major role in that.
Speaker 4: How fun.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we are talking about the big breakup between Trump and Musk?
Speaker 4: Is it all theater?
Speaker 1: Is it? WWF wwe what have you?
Speaker 4: Is it real?
Speaker 1: We thought it would be inevitable. Inevitable, but it has come to a very public public break Yeah, I mean just the basics of it from yesterday. If you remember, Elon Musk was the first one to go low, I suppose because he said he dropped the big bomb, which was that Trump's name shows up in the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Well, Trump came out and said he was crazy first. In response to the Epstein thing. Trump then suggested, Hey, one way we might say billions of dollars is by ending all of our contracts with Elon Musk's companies. Trump said he was a man who lost his mind. There has been discussion from Steve Bannon, former Trump advisor, is now doing a podcast that SpaceX be seized by the government and Elon Musk deported because he's probably an illegal alien. And then Elon Musk said, Okay, fine, then we're going to dismantle the Dragon nine or the Falcon nine program so that we can't shuttle astronauts and supplies back and forth to the International Space Station. He's pulled back from that, and now the New York Post is reporting Trump wants to sell the red Tesla that he bought the day the day that Elon Musk had those tesla's out in the ellips out in front of the White House.
Speaker 1: Who's gotten rid of a car because of a broken relationship.
Speaker 2: And then Kanye tweeted because everybody was waiting, bros, please know we love you both so much.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it was a bad relationship. If Kanye is in support of it, that's how you know. So Trump did a brief interview last night with Politico.
Speaker 4: They got a hold of him.
Speaker 1: Apparently the backdrop is the White House aids were frantic. They're trying to figure out how to smooth over this breakup. They're scheduling a call. They're trying to schedule a call between the two camps. White House aids were last night. Now, Trump answers the phone from Politico and says, oh, it's okay, it's.
Speaker 4: Going very well.
Speaker 1: It's never been done better. And then he starts talking about his ratings and he says, the numbers are through the roof, the highest polls I've ever.
Speaker 5: Had, and I have to go.
Speaker 4: It was that quick.
Speaker 2: This is supposedly what he said to Dana Bash on CNN this morning. She was interviewed after her phone conversation with the President today.
Speaker 7: Well, he said that he's quote well, here's exactly what he said. Quote, I'm not even thinking about Elon. He's got a problem. The poor guy's got a problem. He said he won't be speaking to him for a while, but he said he wishes Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: Well, is this the end of it or something that's happened sax weekend?
Speaker 1: No way, and don't take it off your Bengo card that there is a reunification. Well, because remember these guys were in this relationship to make money, both of them, right, So that is the genesis is if there is money to be made, in the future, the love will come back, and of course there's always money to be made. Or do they stay bitter enemies because Trump never can let anything go.
Speaker 5: That I think is the biggest speed bump.
Speaker 2: I do think Elon would be willing to go, hey, listen, I disagree with you. There are things that I mean the NASA administrator nomination, that's one thing, right, There's also the dropping of the EV man or the EV tax credits that exist that the way they want to do away with them in this big beautiful bill thing, and other aspects of it that Elon Musk can disagree with the president on. But as we saw leading up to his departure from the government from his special contract, Elon Musk was willing to disagree publicly with the president on certain things. And it's not that this is enough, at least in Elon's mind. I think it's not enough to scuttle the relationship altogether. It's that Trump is the guy who doesn't let things go.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: You can tell that Elon Musk, by the way thrice divorced, is younger and still doesn't understand the art of war as well, because he doesn't get the toothpastes out of the tube thing, you know, when you're heated, when you're younger and you're in a relationship and you break up and you say awful earth scorching things, right, and then you realize, like that's not cool, Like I didn't need to say that. But the toothpase is already out of the tube. The feelings are already hurt. You can't fix that. He did that with Trump yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump was a little bit more measured in his personal attacks on Elon. I don't think it's out of bounds to say Elon Musk is crazy and that he's got an issue. Yeah and yeah, they asked and answered several times. But Elon Musk went scorched earth. He went, we need a new political party. This guy's in the Epstein files, like he went scorched earth. And I think that that's a real problem in terms of any sort of reunification.
Speaker 2: What about that third party thing? One of the things that Elon must I voted yes on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I voted yes, and so did at the time eighty two percent of the other people.
Speaker 2: He wrote it, isn't it about time we have a third political party that represents the eighty percent of us in the middle or something to that.
Speaker 5: I'm not the exact wording of it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: It's a question that I think brings.
Speaker 2: It means something different when Elon Musk says it because he has the political fuel and by that I mean cash to actually build up an infrastructure quickly for a third political party. It's still one of those you know, far off kind of fairy tale things that I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: There should that be Elon Musk is the head of it.
Speaker 5: He can't well, I mean, he could be the head of the party, but he can't run for office.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I'm just saying, but yeah, Or is he just the guy behind the scenes who funds everything.
Speaker 2: That's that's what he does with his businesses. He's not the rocket scientist, he's not the electric car inventor.
Speaker 5: He's not the.
Speaker 2: Hole digger for the boring company or those are. He's the guy who administrates and puts those things together and builds the team of rocket scientists, electric car work. I mean, that's what he does. So I could totally see him being the head of a party and putting together a team that would you know, I don't know, cut through the Republican Democrat morass that we've seen ourselves.
Speaker 5: In, yeah, for two hundred years.
Speaker 1: That would require such a machine, such a crafted and a lot of money, nicely curated machine of people who who know what they're doing. I mean, who have been in the trenches long enough but not too long to know what you need to do to tear down the others.
Speaker 2: You'd have to find those smartest people in the room who hate politics, and I don't know if I mean just by nature of them hating politics or wanting to stay out of it, but still being the smartest people in the room.
Speaker 5: Great time you get people there.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't it be great to have a party of people just want to get things done, you know, using that Elon Musk energy and doge to cut through red tape and get things done or out the bureaucracy without the pork that's in the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be great? And to have it funded by somebody who's not beholden. Yeah, you're no special interest. And that's the thing I liked about Elon Musk from go mightd me of Arnold Schwarzenegger when he ran for governor. It was so refreshing to have someone get up there behind that podium and say I'm not beholden to anyone.
Speaker 1: I don't care about the special interests. I'm not here for the money. I'm not here for to run for president or what have you. Let's just get some stuff done in California. I mean that was so refreshing.
Speaker 5: Any developments will definitely break away.
Speaker 6: I give that.
Speaker 1: It's because Gray Davis was you know, weekend at Bernie situation. In terms of personality, it was a.
Speaker 5: Wet stack of paper.
Speaker 4: Tell yeah, maybe he's a great guy.
Speaker 5: If Kanye tweets anything about this, we'll definitely bring me will not.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it gets a little confusing to say the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I almost didn't say it right.
Speaker 4: Is this stroke day? It could be okay, have you made that doctor's appointment yet?
Speaker 1: No. I was listening to Mark Thompson and he was talking about how after forty I think he said, you start making all those appointments with the cardiologist and the proctologist.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was a bunch of ologists and I thought, wow, after forty that seems early, right, And then I thought, well, Gary's since seventy five and he has not seen a cardiologist.
Speaker 2: If you I feel like this is my interpretation of medical advice. Take into account pre existing conditions that you know about.
Speaker 5: I don't have any.
Speaker 2: Take into account family history. Like Dad had a heart attack when he was fifty five.
Speaker 4: Dad also smoked.
Speaker 5: Dad smoked for a very long time.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Dad had had prostate cancer diagnosed when he was about sixty.
Speaker 5: So you I know what some of those things are.
Speaker 1: You had your prostate checked, right, Well, I had the numbers done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had the blood the PSA test. That was a couple of years ago, so there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean well, because listen, we did the story the other day about these these wearable aura your aura ring.
Speaker 1: As your doctor, I'm just like me asking Google when something happened.
Speaker 2: I just mean that if you get too attached to them, the aora ring, your whoop bracelet, your Apple watch, whatever it is, and you rely on that thing and you're checking it every day.
Speaker 5: Am I pregnant? Am I not pregnant? Am I having a heart attack? Can I tell you? It warned me that I might be pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why was that?
Speaker 2: Something about that my overnight body temperature was high and my heart rate was elevated.
Speaker 1: I would throw the watch out of the freaking it's car if it said you might be pregnant.
Speaker 2: It said never live with me again. Multiple reasons why that happened.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine women, if you had a freaking watch that lit up is like, you might be pregnant.
Speaker 8: How about f you like that's a scare? Some people might be excited about that. Oh right, there is that just just to keep you, you know, tethered to something. There are people who would like that, to say that they're pregnant.
Speaker 2: But you get so paranoid about stuff that it's that It's i mean, not constant worry, anxiety, stress, whatever you want to call it, is more detrimental to your health than the knowledge of whatever's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, I'm I'm just I am with you. Like I am one of the people who I do have a physical scheduled. I am doing that, but I am also just so I'm gonna do what I can to keep healthy and then if a wheel falls off, I'll get it looked at. But until then, I'm not hyper into checking everything out, and I don't want to know all of the diagnostics.
Speaker 5: Well, that that I think is the biggest issue.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm gonna take myself in for a smog check hoping I pass.
Speaker 4: If I don't, then I'll deal with that.
Speaker 5: Can you get you get into it right?
Speaker 2: You don't need the baseline checks of go in now, do the full panel of whatever you need to know so that five years from now they can look back and go, oh, well, when you were fifty two, these numbers were fine. We notice that they're a little elevated. Maybe you want to either change your diet, change that.
Speaker 1: Maybe we look into this a little bit kind already proactive in that regard, Like I think both of us have made changes in our diets and things to where it's like, okay, we're getting older.
Speaker 4: We can't do exactly what we used to do fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: That story that we did also last week about the most important decade of your life, we're out of it now, Like you're out of it. Okay, well you are following very fast, you are gaining speed. I'll tell you that I got a couple of years left. But but that kind of thing is what you have to write.
Speaker 5: Nobody wants to. It's sorry, it's common said.
Speaker 2: You just have to make the realization that if you're going to drink six days a week, you're gonna wake up six mornings a week and feel like absolute dog.
Speaker 4: Turn right, and then your liver is gonna start hurting.
Speaker 2: I think I think it was Ricky Gervais who one time he uh, he was one of those guys who said he quit drinking, which just meant he quit getting hammered every night.
Speaker 5: He didn't stop drinking, he just stopped drinking to excess.
Speaker 4: What a luxury.
Speaker 2: And so you know, in interviews he'll talk about, you know, being finger quotes sober with a beer in his hand.
Speaker 5: But he'll talk about, but now I can do it responsibly.
Speaker 2: I can do I can I can enjoy the taste of a beer maybe two, and I wake up and I feel okay, and I I don't feel dog tired, and my liver doesn't hurt.
Speaker 5: He used to, he used to talk about it true. So yeah, it is just a common sense, okay. And there's different versions of it now too.
Speaker 2: I'll say that because one of the my wife and I were talking about this exact topic last week, and there is a there is a move out there for.
Speaker 5: Just getting blood, just blood work.
Speaker 1: If that's all you do, just blood work, it tells there's the reason why Sarah Nos able to get so much money, because blood will tell you everything or.
Speaker 2: Damn lot of stuff, damn near a lot of and the things that would be I would be concerned about now are things that would come out in a blood test, whether it's p S, a numbers, or a heart, liver and all that sort of stuff that can be tracked with.
Speaker 1: You want Elma to check your prostate and the break god, Oh okay, that was too far that now. An hour ago, Elmer, you were like, are you inside of me in this hypothetical?
Speaker 4: So I'm just following your lead.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I don't have anything else to do with the rest of that conversation.
Speaker 7: Oh you don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: I wish I could have backed away before it began, but no, here we are Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand.
Speaker 5: On the iHeartRadio app,