Speaker 1: Ella County is in a past all hands on as a crew tragedy.
Speaker 2: Get the news right here, bring people up to date on fifty five KARCSA eight.
Speaker 3: O six to fifty five cars de talk station and a very happy Tuesday to everyone. Feeling lighter, feeling like a burden has been lifted. Yes, of course.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump back where he belongs as President the United States of America to talk about the inauguration and other matters including the pardons we need to discuss. Welcome back to the fifty five CARSC Morning Shore. It's time for the insightscoop with Bright Bart News political editor Bradley Jay. Happy, welcome back to the program. It's a pleasure to heave you on today.
Speaker 2: Great to be with you. It's ay sciting town. There's no question, oh without without a doubt. I mean I quite literally feel as thold weight has been lifted off of me. I obviously was very worried as many were about Kamala Harris actually maybe scoring a victory. But what a landslide was for Donald Trump, and that in and of itself was the weight that was lifted. Since the Left isn't running around in the street demanding the repeal a constitutional change to the electoral college, which you know would have come had he not won the popular vote. But I presume you watched all the affairs, all the pomp and circumstance yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, we were right here in the thick of it, sticking it out in the cold. I haven't spent a lot of time in Ohio, but look these Alabama bones.
Speaker 4: They didn't do well in that kind of weather.
Speaker 1: But we didn't let it slow us down. It was crowds everywhere. People were up all night. I mean yeah, I mean, give me a break. Would you have thought that eight years ago you'd have thousands and thousands of Americans celebrating Donald Trump for.
Speaker 4: The elections of the White House with Nelly.
Speaker 1: Performing a concert. I mean, give me a break. We are entering a new golden age. We're winning the culture war, We're winning the political war. It is a transformational time right now.
Speaker 4: And you can feel that energy here. You to watch well.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump didn't pull any punches during his speech after being sworn in yesterday. I thought it slightly amusing and really unexpected that he he didn't pull any punches in terms of condemning the last four years in the Biden administration with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over his left shoulder.
Speaker 4: There. Well, they hear him say it.
Speaker 1: Late last night at the inaugural ball I was at I believe Trump arrived sometime around eleven o'clock. He was talking about how JD and his family had encouraged him to three a few paragraphs, so they must have been they must have been quite pointed.
Speaker 4: He determined that.
Speaker 1: They were too tough on Biden because goodness, you're right. He did not shy away from pointing out just the legacy of ashes that.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden is going to leave behind. And he was just three or four feet away from him. I know.
Speaker 1: Trump was talking about how he won all the seven wing states in an electoral rock. Kama was sitting there just staring at him. It was just absolutely delicious, and it was then it's Trump, no question.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also I have to say, you know, aside from the point of comments, but after being sworn in and giving his remarks, how refreshing it was to have the President of the United States of America actually engage in a lengthy Q and a process off script, no monitor, teleprompter, and since it's been so long since we had a president would do that. I mean, Joe Biden would hide from everyone, never answer questions. And of course we all understand the reason is he was cognitively impaired, as we finally found out. But I just thought it was really nice that he was willing to engage so much.
Speaker 4: It's the weive. It's the weive. Isn't that what he calls him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes in all these different directions that are wrapps it up. Joe Biden could never and everyone knows that, and it honestly, it really is in some way sad to see how Joe Biden is going to be remembered if he wasn't so corrupt.
Speaker 4: But he confirmed his corruption with.
Speaker 1: The pardons over these last couple of days and weeks in the White House. This is a family that is built upon corruption. My colleague Peter Schweizer has called the five members of Biden's family who he pardoned.
Speaker 4: Yesterday the Biden five. I mean that they're a crime.
Speaker 1: Family, not that that doesn't even include Hunter, he also pardoned going back to twenty fourteen when he started getting involved in Barisma in Ukraine. So it's sad it's it's tragic, but there is. But the Bidens are bad people. The Bidens are bad people. There's no question about it, especially when you look at what they tried to pull on the American people by hiding Joe Biden's condition and forcing another four years on American people. They always put themselves above the American people. Don't ever let them try to tell you.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, no question about it. And my listeners are painfully aware of the details and the Biden antics, including Hunter Biden, and you know, the lies of the American people that were told over and over and over again. I saw that Trump took the security of clearance away from the fifty one signatures on that letter saying that Hunter Biden's laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. When you know it, and I know it, the FBI had that and already verified it's it's legitimacy, and it's the fact that it truly was Hunter Biden's laptop. So you know, again that weight's been lifted. Do you do you think Donald overstated his case? I mean, the litany of things he promised to accomplish seems like an insurmountable hurdle. I guess I'm just kind of wondering did he perhaps over promise.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. There's a lot of work to do, There's no question.
Speaker 4: It does seem like everyone.
Speaker 1: Is on board for now in the party in a way that there was. There's just not in twenty seventeen, it was such an unholy marriage between Trump and the Republican Party. He is, he is the pattern familiars. Now it is a different world. And look, I mean, while I was at one of one of the balls last night and Jason Aldean is playing, Everyone's so excited. But yes, people start whispering back and forth. Did you see that Donald Trump just sign an executive order to remove us from the wh two and.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: Everyone was just as excited about what Trump was doing as the actual celebration. There's a reason that Trump won. It's because he did promise to go bold. That's how you bring this nation into a new golden age.
Speaker 4: It isn't just to sit on your throne of power like Joe Biden has done has done for so long. There's a lot of work that needs to.
Speaker 1: Be done, and Trump is aiming high and I'm excited to see if he can keep up this pace. But I mean, you can just feel it in Washington. There was never this kind of this kind of buzz.
Speaker 4: And enthusiasm during his first term.
Speaker 1: So rock and roll and then getting get on board because there's a lot of winning that's coming ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm glad you made the observation. With the Republican Party, and it's certain to be far more unified than the first term. We know what to expect, we know what he delivered on last time, and of course he so thoroughly thrashed Kamala Harrison the election. There's reason to rally around Trump. So the never Trumper people that existed in large numbers in the Republican Party, I guess have probably learned their lesson and are no longer of that mindset.
Speaker 4: Well, look, if.
Speaker 1: You're a Susan Collins or a Lisa Murkowski in the Senate who made a big point out of plushing your pearls and saying that you wouldn't vote for Donald Trump, did they want to be a part of the governing majority in Washington or do they want to be on the sideline. So really it's in their own interest to get on board. And you're right the way that Donald Trump just absolutely thrashed Kamala. It was such a rejection of all of this nonsense, wokeism, all these cultural policies are geopolitical weakness. Uh obviously the economy and the border. I mean, this was such a total rejection of everything that the Democrats said for.
Speaker 4: And now they are really out in the political wilderness. Uh. Who's who is their leader right now?
Speaker 1: It's not Kamala, It's it's not Gavin Newsom, he's out burning his state down.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna be Truck Shumer or anybody like that. Is it AOC? I certainly don't think so.
Speaker 1: So the resistance is resigned to Trump in so many ways, and that's contributed to just the uh, the the energy around Trump because look, I mean it's what George Wallace said in my home state used to always say, Uh, look, I'd rather somebody tell me that they think I'm gonna win, that they're gonna vote for me.
Speaker 4: Uh, just because if if folks.
Speaker 1: You're gonna win there, they want to get on board that that's a that's a sign that you know, folks, folks want to be with a winner, and right now Donald Trump is a winner.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we'll see if that momentum can last in Congress. Uh, I'm optimistic certainly with these these confirmation battles, it seems like Republicans, uh, some of these uh squishier ones uh are coming coming around.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's just excuse me, it's a different ballgame than it was eight years ago. Uh with without a doubt, I really truly believe, uh that that we we've that we will never see we've we've never seen anything before like we're about to see in Washington.
Speaker 2: D C.
Speaker 3: Well, I love your optimism, Bradley J. Politics. That for bright bart. I saw that Marco Rubio got unanimously confirmed by the Senate, so first cabinet pick approved, and uh, I thought that was a good thing. I highly regarded even by Democrats who you know, had positive things to say about them during his Senate hearings, but pivoting over to the other cabinet positions and generally legislation, recognizing that Trump did have a huge win obvious for all the obvious reasons. Border woke politics. EI, that's the wrong side of the politics to be on. Do you think any Democrats in this let's say the Senate, for example, perhaps will be less obstructionists when it comes to passing legislation, recognizing their constituents or probably on board with it, you know, assuming it's not something radical conservative. But do you think Donald Trump's going to have an easier time getting things actually passed by way of laws.
Speaker 1: Well, the Democrats aren't going to roll over, but I do think that they are going to pick their battles much more carefully this time. Again, like the resistance is resigned to Donald Trump, especially after the type of electoral wants that he had. If you look at what the Senate just did with passing the Lake and Rock Yeah, yeah, I mean, I think it's been over three decades since the Senate has passed any kind of significant standalone border security or immigration bill, and you had Democrats get on board.
Speaker 4: To to to move that that's this is a battle.
Speaker 1: Or that this is an issue that Democrats would not have engaged in working with Republicans in the past few years. Uh, the fact that they did it out of political necessity, I mean, we we need to recognize that. I don't think that they are they're converts overnight. But again, everything that Donald Trump did on election Day was a rejection of every single thing that Democrats have been fighting for.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think that they know exactly what form the resistance or what have you is going to take in the next couple of years. I do think that they will get it figured out, at least on some level, But for now, I think they're just trying to to kind of figure it out as they as they go because the party is in such disarray. So I'm optimistic that there will be some additional legislative wins. We are going to be able to get everything through that sixty vote over that sixty vote threshold in the Senate. But the fact that Democrats chose to engage and the Lake and Riley Act and pass it is a very very encouraging sun Well.
Speaker 3: And going back to the part before we part company today, and I really enjoyed our conversation this morning, Bradley, the I do believe that Trump gets some measure of cover. Given Joe Biden pardoned his entire crime family and Fauci and Schiff and the rest of the Jay six committee. Donald Trump followed through with his pledge. He pardoned the J six protesters pretty much across the board with a couple of exceptions my understanding.
Speaker 4: There, there were there were a lot of.
Speaker 1: High fives and celebrations and tears last night that.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump delivered on that campaign promise. Uh.
Speaker 1: And remember President elect Biden he had expressed his concerns with preemptive pardons and.
Speaker 4: Talked about how how the world would look at us if we engage in something of that. Uh.
Speaker 1: He said, You're not going to see that kind of approach to pardons from my administration. Well we saw it, uh, and it was much worse that we could have ever ever thought.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: President like Biden was talking about how, oh my DJ is going to be so so honorable and won't pursue any of that politicization.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I think that Donald Trump. Uh, the record clearly shows otherwise with what they did to him.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: So it's I think it's it's it's a tragic story of what happened to Joe Biden, but it's well deserved and I'm excited about this new age in this nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And just I mean, in terms of record is concerned, it's really amazing how polar opposite the Possians are relating to pardons. Depending on which point in time you ask someone Adam Schiff, recipient of a pardon, was all against them back in twenty twenty, and he's firmly on the record saying, you know this, this is just should not ever happen. And lo and behold he gets his own. It's amazing. It's been a real pleasure having you on the program. Politics editor, Breitbart Bookmarket. You'll be happy you did. B R E I t b A RT Politics editor Bradley J. I look forward to having you back on the program sometime again this year. I hope so. And keep up the great work and best of health. Loved everybody at Breitbart.
Speaker 1: Hey, buckle up, there's a lot coming down the pie here in Washington at sale top of it at Breitbart dot Com.
Speaker 3: Amen to that brother. Eight twenty at fifty five krc DE talk station. But he sounds very happy. I think with good reason, folks, that you can stick around. Daniel Davis deep dive Trump's in charge, Marco Rubia's secretary of State. Is there going to be a change in the situation with Israel, the Gaza, Strip, Russia and Ukraine. Daniel Davis on those
Speaker 2: In a few minutes fifty five KR see insurance sold by some smart bunny and