Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right. This hour of the show is brought you by Petties Meet sun State Road four thirty four in Longwood. We'll have some detail on what you can pick up at Petties this weekend. A little bit later in the show during the meat reports.
Speaker 1: You get your ribs there. You already got your ribs, right, I got ribs, ye, get your sides and Petties they have it all there, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: You being the unofficial mayor of winter Park, Maitland and Castlebury, I'm quite.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of titles, man, I mean bathroom, King of Central Florida mayor.
Speaker 2: Yes, you preside over the zone of operation, your zone of operation. How this event could be going on and you haven't at least even casually mentioned it on this show as a public service, which is at the heart of what we do for our listener. Okay, what event? We've got a new coffee that is rolling out being introduced on Sunday afternoon in winter Park at Park Avenue, CDs.
Speaker 1: WHOA Really, I'm surprised I didn't hear about this from my daughter too, because she's like, you know.
Speaker 2: See Berserker Mode coffee. That just sounds like it. No, guess who is behind Berserker Mode coffee? Red Bull Blowthar, the Berserker frontman from Guar who will be at Park Avenue CD on Sunday afternoon?
Speaker 1: What are you the command and try persirker mode and we have that. It's sure to but make your head pop listen for me not having that in my zone operation, I apologize, but you should add that for rock News earlier in the week too, because you are the Guar man. I mean, didn't you go to the funeral where they sent off the lead singer.
Speaker 2: In the Warrior Shit? Not at the Viking funeral for odoris your under no?
Speaker 1: So again he's Sunday. He's gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Sunday afternoon, Park Avenue CD three o'clock is where and then this brand is going to be rolling out available across the country on Monday. Berserker Mode coffee.
Speaker 1: Isn't that where gamble works?
Speaker 2: Now? Yes? Well, is he still there?
Speaker 1: I think so? I'll have to shoot him a text every day should.
Speaker 2: Be able to make it in by three in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I think, hush the uh, I wonder would that baby be considered sacriligious? Me going to something hosted by gwar on a Sunday. I'm just checking. I want to sacriligious. No wars, they're from outer space, dude, I just make sure I can't keep track all these space man I got ICP to keep track of and everybody else. But uh yeah, I apologize letting that slip by me.
Speaker 2: So again.
Speaker 1: The event three o'clock Park Avenue CD is this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Blow of our quote from him says the best party getting blackout drunk is Berserker Mode Coffee.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Each sip is infused with the bitter sorrow of unrequested love and then then that nagging feeling that something really weird happened last night. Berserker Mode Coffee is a savage brew fit for shock rock Royalty. Again. I sure feel like the king on my throne after sucking down a pot again.
Speaker 1: Seems a little sacriledgeous to me. But no, so Berserker Man come on, comes in. I don't know. I mean, he's talking about some really crazy stuff on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear him say anything about God or Jesus or anything. All right, Uh so now you know, uh, Winter Park will be the hub of the universe, coffee universe. You gotta go Sunday afternoon. You gotta go, sure, blackout drunk by three o'clock Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: No, not that I'm saying you need to go to the meet and greet with Berserker. Well, he's the guy who went to the Viking funeral, all right, dude, he says he didn't.
Speaker 2: Buddy, No, I got a headline of the week here. I know we've been thin on headline of the weeks this week, but I don't care what it's up against that this is going to be the winner. And I'm about one hundred percent confident all of you will agree.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm writing it down now.
Speaker 2: Go Drunken couple decapitate their dog with chainsaw to avenge their cats.
Speaker 1: Wow, decaped dog to avenge cat with a chainsawyeh, with chainsaw to avenge cat? Did he that eat the cat's food? Or is this part of the problem. This is an Argentinean mastiff that apparently killed the cats that was also owned by this French couple. The two had be become incredibly drunk and decided really that the Argentine and mastiff was a dangerous dog and they to end its life. And okay, the man explained, quote decapitation was the only way he could think of to do it. Well, an Argentinian, I don't know what they look like.
Speaker 2: They consumed a leader of vodka and two beers each before coming to this decision.
Speaker 1: I don't know what an Argentine or Argentinian massive looks like, but I can tell you a bull mastive in general is a massive dog. So maybe that's what made him think chainsaw is the only way to do it. But, sir, you have major issues. You decapitate. Okay, here's the Comparison's happened in France. Sir, you have major problems. Okay. Headline of the week from earlier in the week, cape Cod FedEx driver rescued after getting stuck during high tide. Yeah, it was the water rescue of a FedEx truck driver. Yeah, that in my eyes, we'll leave it to the listeners at two two five two six. That has no comparison.
Speaker 2: Which when you saw the picture though, of what you just described, it gives you all a whole new perspective on that headline. Yeah, the FedEx truck was out in the middle of the ocean. It looked like but.
Speaker 1: That does pictures aren't involved in headlines of the week. I say, hands down winner as you did. Drunken couple decapitates dog with chainsaw to avenge cat two two five two six. You let us know, Pat, You're gonna have to pull up that text line. I'm frozen out of internet again. Okay, oh wow, that is that's strong. That is no, just give them time. It's gonna take another teams.
Speaker 2: I just had to refresh the screen. Here, man, we're good.
Speaker 1: What do we got enough to votes?
Speaker 2: Moving on here? Uh? The final thing we have is another chaotic flight that had to be cut short. Well, it never actually got off the ground due to a woman who decided to completely take off all of her clothes and then streak up and down the aisle of a Southwest Airlines flight Taco. This was supposed to be going from Houston to Phoenix. It actually never really made it off the Well, there's this here.
Speaker 4: She turned around facing us and stripped all of her clothes off. She then proceeded to make her way back towards the front.
Speaker 2: Have footage of this, by the way, on our Facebook page. Of course, we're here for you. She looks like she might be pretty hot. It's kind of fuzzed out, but she can get the idea.
Speaker 4: Plane and started banging on the cockpit door.
Speaker 2: Of course, she wanted to get into the cockpit.
Speaker 4: First, asking to be let in, and she was screaming when it first happened.
Speaker 1: It was really scary. Forget the end flight movie. I got plenty of entertainment here.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: If I was on that plane, I'd just begun. Just guys, let her, let her do it. I'm a I'm a professional, I'm a psychologist. This is fine. She needs to play through it, and I'd be throwing singles at.
Speaker 2: Her, exactly. It's it's basically one hundred percent on the headline of the week thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's the decapitated dog with the chainsaw to venture the cats, and it's you know what sucks. You just told me about this nude lady on the plane, and I can't search you because I'm walked out of the internet.
Speaker 2: I'll let you look on my screen here in a minute. All right, teamwork, buddy.
Speaker 1: Thanks tamam work Yeah Sure, follows that Go are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app. Get in now at w j r r dot com