Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Yes, we made it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They said we couldn't do it, they said we'd never get here. We did. We did it. Happy Friday. I'm Selena and I'm Jess, and Jess over here with her Starby's reusable cup three ninety nine. No big deal.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the one that you were hyping up yesterday, Selena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you get yours? I ended up not even going to Starbucks to get my own? What I know, and I usually do like every year.
Speaker 1: You were the one that told the entire Bay Area, reminded you everybody yesterday, I have to this is it? Wait? Can you not get him anymore? Is one day?
Speaker 2: One day only Monday thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what I thought was interesting though.
Speaker 4: I thought they were supposed, like the whole point of this was you buy the holiday drink and they give you your drink in the cup. Right, Yeah, well no, they just give they give it to a day bye. They gave me a paper a paper cup with my drink in it, and then the cup on the.
Speaker 1: Side and then just hand you an empty cup. Yeah that seems kind of silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of took the experience away. Not gonna lie, but but you could take that back then, yeah, if you're drinking that. Moving forward anyways, first talk back of the day morning JV show.
Speaker 3: This is Nancy from Union City, and I'm just wondering if Graham had his one o'clock date yesterday in his new house.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we're all wondering.
Speaker 5: Can we update that?
Speaker 1: All right? Love you guys, Bye?
Speaker 2: Right. I forgot yesterday was the day.
Speaker 1: Well, she says, I think we're all wondering that the area is and actually wondering if I had to take a number bar two at my new house because yesterday the water was getting hooked up and I was very excited. I was like, I'm going to get to take the inaugural you know what at the house one o'clock because that's just generally my schedule. And I was really excited. And let me tell you guys something, Can I rant for a minute, because yesterday turned into the worst disaster day I've ever had on that job site.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Horrible? Why? And I did? It didn't happen, you guys, It did not happen.
Speaker 2: So that inaugural number who didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's still with me to today. Why well, because yesterday turned into a disaster and then brought me all out of my schedule one rhythm, and I've brought it with me to today. Maybe today it'll happen. To let me just explain what happened. Because plumber came yesterday hook the water up to the house. We have a well, and I don't want to get in that whole thing, but whatever, And so the water finally gets hooked up to the house and I'm like, yes, and let's go turn some things on, you know, and you got it. There's air in the lines as water. As water is coming in, you got to let the air out of the line. So you open up like showers in different places or whatever, and faucets and just wait for the water to come. And oh, yeah, here it comes here. Why don't I hear anything? Why don't I hear anything? Nothing's why is not?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Let's look, you know, because this is only supposed to be the cold water coming in. We haven't turned the hot water heater on yet, and and turn the water on from the hot water line, so just the cold side of faucets.
Speaker 2: Is on, right, okay, and it's not coming.
Speaker 1: I don't hear anything. You should be air should just be like you know, on the way. Well, let me that's strange. Let's flip it over to the hot water side. Turn that on. Oh, here's the water. Oh when the cold water's coming out of the hot water side. It doesn't take an expert to figure out you got your lines crossed somewhere and guess where those are inside of the wall. No, so then it's like becomes just from what should have been a joyous occasion. This house is almost done. Let the water go on and Plumber leaves, Graham takes it, you know, and a celebratory and that doesn't happen because now the hot and colds are crossed somewhere. Okay, well, how do you figure out where that is? Okay, now you have now you have to go through the entire house and figure out which different sayings and places the hot and the cold is reversed, of which there's a couple.
Speaker 2: How don't you guys just kind of know like, okay, well the hot's going to be on this side now and the cold is on this side, and just switch the little stickers like the little red and blue sticker.
Speaker 1: No, that's not. You don't build a brand new hoigh to live your life back?
Speaker 2: Do you tear down the walls?
Speaker 1: If some look in some instances you can do that. You could just switch the supply lines that come from under the valves under your sink, right, you could just switch them and then okay, yeah, the hots over here in the colder rear. Except that when you build a house today they have a recirculating pump on a hot water line.
Speaker 2: It lost me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Basically that means that hot water is flowing. It's circulating through the pipes all the time, so when you turn a faucet or shower on, it's instantly hot, which is awesome, right, except if you have your hot and cold lines crossed somewhere, because now the water's all just circulating everywhere, and then it would all just come out lukewarm. It wouldn't work. So so now what I mean, I mean it's a disaster. There's gonna be cutting open up dry wall. I think I've figured out where the problem is by looking at some pictures. I'm like, well, okay, that shouldn't be there. But that involves cutting open the wall and then fixing it. But then you got to patch, and then you gotta mundy, and then you gotta sand it, and then you gotta paint it, and then you gotta paint it again and start all over in certain spots. So I'm furious yesterday. You know, yesterday not a good day. It's already going bad. And the one thing that I was like, you know what, uh, I was finally gonna put our I talked before I think in what bleep about how our our range, our stove wasn't fitting in between the countertops. So two snugs. So I need the countertop guy to come just shave, you know, just grinding back a little of the counter and I was gonna slip that in. Well, he came out grinding down the counters. I didn't have time to double check to make sure that it was now wide enough because I'm running around chasing this plumbing situation. So at the end of the day, I was like, I'm just gonna put the stove. I need one win today. I'm gonna put that stove in and just so I can just see the kitchen complete it. That's the last thing that's got to get installed in this kitchen. I'm gonna put it. It weighs five hundred punds. But I'm like, I can get this thing about myself. I get this thing halfway in, this time a little farther in, and it gets wedged again, and I've got it kind of tilted because it's up on the wheels and things, and I start to let it down and I'm like, oh no, it's binding against the countertop. It felt like it's good. The countertops are going to crack, you know. I'm like, oh no, I'm in a tough spot. I got to get this thing back out. So I pulled on it really hard to get it back out. It landed on top of my toe, right on top of it. This thing was five hundred pounds my big toe. You guys, it exploded.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it exploded.
Speaker 1: It's the it's disgusting. The whole thing still there. It's well, it is now, but not going to be. The whole thing is black and I think it's broken. I think I got fractured. The whole thing is swollen. It's black and blue. One side is like a weird bruise looking thing. Not not comfortable today. So that was just the icing on the cake last night. That was at about six thirty. I'm still in the dark. I just that was the icing on the cake. Yesterday. I was like, this is just the worst day that's ever been.
Speaker 2: Is that your driving foot?
Speaker 1: And yes it is so yeah. I mean I was just laying there last night in bed toad just throbbing and just thinking about thinking about my life. I think I'm just gonna quit walk away from that house. I just can't do it, thinking just throw it away. That's I might just light a match, call the insurance company and that's it.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to say it. What mercury and retro don't. Yeah, you're two weeks before going into retro. It's retro shade. That's exactly what's happening to get back. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so that's what I'm doing. Happy Friday. Everyone, stop it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's happy. Thank you. Everybody was thinking that's what I'm saying. Someone had to say it out loud.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine by down Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So the Great Tree Lighting was held Wednesday night in Union Square. I don't know if you guys remember this Earlier this year, Mac's announced they are closing their Union Square location, and official said it'll happen whenever they sell the property, So who's to say it won't happen in the next year. Technically, this could be the last year we have that Macy's tree lighting.
Speaker 1: Oh somebody else right.
Speaker 2: This holiday season? Get out there, check out the tree to your ice skating, because who knows if it'll be back next year?
Speaker 1: Oh man. The Niners look to make it three wins in a row this Sunday when they host the Seattle Sea Chickens at Levi's Stadium. With the standings in the NFC West all kind of bunched up, the Niners cannot afford to lose any of these division games if they want to win the division. Christian McCaffrey made a season debut last week against the Bucks, and while he's been limited at practice this week, it doesn't sound like there's been any setbacks with his achilles, so he should be a full go for this one. Kickoff is at one oh five. Let's go nine night.
Speaker 4: We had a little surprise rain yesterday, but it's not expected for today.
Speaker 2: You know, just carry your umbrella just in case.
Speaker 4: Though his we'll be in the low to mid sixties and no more rain is expected on Sunday.
Speaker 1: But are you sure you might need to talk about that in a second, because I've got a bit of a bone to pick the jests and I thank some other people too, but first, uh, some horoscopes, Hey, Leo, besties. Yeah, I got to read my own sign today because I dropped it up and on might toe yesterday. So I just want to see what today has in store. And you guys, it's just a seven consider a career opportunity. It says make professional changes under this full moon. Redirect efforts over the next two weeks towards your talents, passions and purpose.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't like that one. It's kind of boring.
Speaker 1: Ye didn't do it for me.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Good Morning TV show. It is Rooty from Hercules, and I have grievance. I delivered mail yesterday morning, just said there would be no rate our realm eleven thirty. Well delivering mail without ring here torrential ring though I think it is a chuckle book, a pre consideration, and I leave this to the audible Jude gram to de side. Take care guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my, And that wasn't the only instance my dms were full of people yesterday.
Speaker 1: Is not happy with the weather person Jess who said yesterday no rain, rain, and yesterday, I gotta say I'm out of I'm out on the job site yesterday. I'm having a tough day. And then the torrential.
Speaker 2: Rain rain and Hayward too.
Speaker 1: My entire job site turned into the biggest mud bowl. And I'm having to go in and out of the house as we're checking this plummet mud absolutely everywhere. I have no I have a short sleeve shirt on. I had no long sleeve nothing because Jess here said there would be no rain. Care to respond, You.
Speaker 4: Know, my, I think my weather machine might be acting up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe you need some tweaking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what you are tweaking, but you but you know, I feel like weather weather is like a box of chocolate because you never know what you're gonna get, really, if you think about it, right, except the.
Speaker 1: Weather report tells you what you're gonna get. And yesterday there was a chance of rain. My look, my weather machines show there was a chance of rain yesterday. Really, your weather report said no, nothing. Put your umbrellas away, you won't need them till Sunday. And I guarantee it's gonna rain on Sunday because you just said a minute ago. And don't worry, no rain on Sunday.
Speaker 4: It will get what says my weather machine says no rain.
Speaker 2: On Just where are you getting your weather information weather dot com?
Speaker 1: And are you is it showing Selena's weather? Maybe? No? Have you plugged in cities here in the Bay Area can hear from Selenas? Maybe you don't know where the Bay Area is.
Speaker 4: No, I know where it is, and I have tried my best to like look look at at least like six cities that way. I know that it's not gonna rain in most cities that way, I say it's.
Speaker 2: Not going to rain, but sometimes there's a little rain in one.
Speaker 1: This was no little amount of rain. I never seen it rain that hard for like thirty minutes straight. It was pooring.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Jess, get it together. Whoever left that talkback? I'm sorry, I don't remember the name. We're okay, We're going to get you a chug mug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was Rudy. Rudy delivery mail that drenched yesterday based off of justice, and he said he'll leave it up to Honorable Judge Graham to decide if he gets a chugmug, I say most.
Speaker 4: I mean, I am sorry, but just carry your umbro.
Speaker 1: From now every day, just in case, from now till like June probably the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you're having a good morning everyone. Well we know Graham's not.
Speaker 1: I'm not stuff it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Graham. I felt, well, you are you really not going to show me your toe? Can we post it to Day Morning show?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Because I thought about that when I was putting my sock on this morning in a lot of pain, like the nail needs a little bit of a trim.
Speaker 2: You oh my god, but it's just me what I can't see it well.
Speaker 1: Photoshop it yet, but then I have to take my sock and my shoe off and then back on, and it's too painful. I'm not putting myself through that trauma.
Speaker 2: I'd rather way to your nail falls off anyways before I do it, before I get a good look at that.
Speaker 1: It is going to stove on my right big toe, that nail. She gone, it's to God So.
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear about the bride who went viral this week because she had her wedding. She walks in and the venue is empty. There's only like five, like literally five people. Five guests that showed up.
Speaker 1: How many people were invited, she says.
Speaker 2: She she invited you know a lot of people, forty people rsvp'. So that's what she had planned for. She made sure the venue is big enough for forty people. There was tables, chairs, she paid for enough food to feed forty people. She planned this wedding for ten months, well actually longer than that, because it was supposed to happen, you know, years ago than the pandemic. Now that's over. And then she spent ten months planning it and then it just went down. Yeah, and then nobody showed up, and she was heartbroken. She says, can you imagine no one showing up to your big day? So people were starting to like blame her, Well, maybe there's an other side of the story, and she's like, honestly, no people were like checking in, like like because she would reach out and they're like, yeah, yay, I'm going to be there and they just didn't come. And she doesn't know why, And even to this day, a lot of people still have not hit her up to give any explanation or to apologize. So she said that since then she's had to reevaluate relationships with those people, and she's cutting people out of her life. Would you do the same?
Speaker 1: I would be deeply, deeply offended. Look you're not. It doesn't bug you. If you have a wedding and the ninety five percent of the guests show up and a couple people that rsvpds don't show up, Look that happens. You know, something maybe came up. I still would like to hear why they didn't show up, an explanation, but I'm not cutting them out of my life. But it's staying that much more when eighty percent of your guests don't show up, which is what happened in this case. Yeah, eighty percent of your guests don't show up and then there's no explanation as to why. Then those people are on the chopping block.
Speaker 2: Would it wouldn't?
Speaker 1: I would be pissed.
Speaker 4: It would need to be like a really good reason, like you were in a coma, or you were giving.
Speaker 1: Birth, yeah, or even giving birth. You can do a coma, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Then I'm like, Okay, I guess, but would you cut people off just any if they just decided to not show up and not tell me about it, I would reconsider.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't cut them off right.
Speaker 4: Away, but I'd be like, Okay, so this is how much I mean to you that on my most special day of my life you don't want to spend it with me.
Speaker 2: Because I had a lot of people not come to mind. I mean, obviously they get a pass because there was like a hurricane. You know, Grams come.
Speaker 1: In category five by the way, for a minute and then went down a category four.
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, that's old new, that's old news. But even even my bachelorette party, people who I thought would be there, really really close friends Graham, you know, one of them no showed, ghosted but said they were coming. Yes. See, that hurts. Honestly, it really really did hurt. But maybe this is just me being such a pushover that I was like, oh, that stings, But I'm not going going to cut those people off. It just kind of puts me in a position, well, if they have something really important to them, if it's inconvenient to me, if I don't feel like going. I just feel less pressed about going, you know, but I don't think but I'm not cutting those people off because there's I still love them, you know, we you know, we're still really close. Although although it really did hurt me.
Speaker 1: But you reevaluate your friendships a little bit, like in some instances like that, you go, oh, well, I guess you know, this friendship isn't the level that's that I thought it that I thought it was. You can't people. You have to if you can't make it to a wedding of RSV yes two or an event, you got to let the person know that you're canceling, because if you haven't gone through the wedding planning process, it costs a lot of money per each person.
Speaker 2: That's there, strong money away.
Speaker 1: But I would rather you at RSVP'd no, then said yes and then no showed because now I'm paying for your food and your drinks and whatever and you're not even there to have them. I'd rather you said no from from the get go.
Speaker 2: Do you guys feel like that about people?
Speaker 4: Aresvping also to smaller events because sometimes I forget.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's like if it's like my kid's birthday party, like no, I don't care. Okay, okay, I don't care about that's the wedding that's important.
Speaker 1: What is important. You don't think when eighty percent of the guests don't show up to this woman's wedding, you don't think there's something else.
Speaker 2: I did wonder like whether maybe there was some kind of miscommunication about like the address or something. But are the day there hasn't been anything that she.
Speaker 1: Said, well, yeah, we're here. On one side of this, I feel like statistically that's it's like almost not possible, unless we think the last minute invite that went out and people are like, oh, yeah, I think I can be there. They and she said counted that as a yes. I don't know. You can't have eighty person you can't have eighty percent no show. Yeah, because it's not it doesn't seem possible. She did something. She's an awful person.
Speaker 2: Moment people are saying she's an awful person, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe the problem is her. I don't know, Like I'm just wondering what the other explanation is, because to me, like the odds of eighty percent of the people that are supposed to go to a wedding not showing and these are your family members? Yeah, A large chunk of this is family is for that many people that know show there has to have been something else. Was there was a hurricane? Was it? Was it Hurricane Helene? Something? You know, like, what was it?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jess, you're gonna say something. I was just gonna say.
Speaker 4: Even the bridal party is usually more than five people at most weddings, So how was there only just five?
Speaker 2: I don't even think she had a bridal party. I don't think there was a bridal party, just the couple and then five guests that showed up.
Speaker 1: And those five, I mean we're talking pair grandparents, you know, like those people are guaranteed shows. So does that mean not one single friend showed up or one single sound?
Speaker 2: I think one person is like a brother, and I don't know who the other people are.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, would you feel awkward if you did show up to that.
Speaker 2: Wedding and there were only five people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting out of the quick. I don't. There's one thing that I hate doing is dancing on an empty dance floor, and you know you'd get guilted into it because the bride'd be like, who come party with me let's dan dance. Uh uh no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 8: Nine JV show What's Up.
Speaker 3: It's me Carol in Utah just talk backing to say what's up and ask you how many days until Christmas?
Speaker 2: How many days until Christmas?
Speaker 1: Jess? Can you get to the research department let us know how many days until Christmas? I love Carol in Utah. Real well, thank you, JAV Show number one in Utah.
Speaker 2: Just thank you so much. All right, Jess, how many days unto Christmas? Forty days?
Speaker 1: Forty yea oh god, this year flow, it really has.
Speaker 9: By good morning you guys. I was just watching the news and today at one twenty eight pm starts the November beaver moon, So mark that on your calendars. It's when the beavers start building their dams. No, well, you guys might be thinking beaverheads. Okay, bye, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: I assumed it was the beaver moon. Was I thought this was just something that stemmed from Native American tribes on the beaver moon because usually it's so you know, dark out when husband and wife were together, that the you get that one full moon and you finally get to see the building, their damns. You get to actually observe them building the dams, host the bees.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Fair.
Speaker 4: And Trending is sponsored by Mencieds. Visit Mensini Sepworld for their Black Friday sale or visit sapworld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Sissa is having some regrets about her BBL, which, by the way, I think looks so good. Honestly, I've seen before and after pictures. She didn't need it. Okay, she had a lot of booty even before, but I mean even with it, she looks amazing. But she's in the new issue of British Vogue and she said, quote, I'm so mad I did that Ish Apparently she would work out. She got it, like, you know, not too long ago. But I guess she decided to get a BBL after she was working out like heavy and twenty twenty two, and that's seeing the results that she wanted. She said, I gained all this weight from being immobile while recovering. And this is after the surgery and trying to preserve the fat that was there. It was just so stupid to get a BBL and then you realize you didn't even need it.
Speaker 1: Who is this again, Sissa?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did say I need to get my mental health together, not to say you can't do those things simultaneously, just for me, Like wherever you go, you're gonna you're gonna need your mental health there. So she's prioritizing that, prioritizing, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, prioritizing and prioritizing more.
Speaker 2: She does say she loves her butt though, she said, don't get me wrong, my booty looks nice. I'm grateful that it. You know that it looks the way it does, you know, But I love shaking it.
Speaker 4: Still, that is tough because even after they get it, they still have to.
Speaker 2: Maintain it, so they still have to be going to the gym. You don't want to get rid of the fat either, So it's like I never understood how how they maintain it.
Speaker 4: You prioritize toys it, yeah, prior.
Speaker 2: I hate you guys. I hate you guys. A former staffer says that Kanye West once left a business meeting to get busy with Bianca. This is so disturbing, so there's this guy, Murphy aficionado. He says that he was hired by Kanye to work as a project manager back in October twenty two, and the following month, Kanye's like, you know what, come over to my hotel suite for a work meeting. He goes there. Kanye opens the door, shirtless and out of breath, and this new guy's like, should I just leave? I can come back later, and Kanye is like, no, he said that he commanded him to still go into the suite. So he goes inside. Kanye's pants are unbuttoned. Bianca is standing there topless, her hands barely covering herself, and he felt very uncomfortable. But Kanye was like, look, we're gonna have this meeting. So he starts talking and they're like engaging in conversation mid sentence because biance had already left to go to the like adjoining bedroom. Mid sentence, Kanye follows her. He says what he heard.
Speaker 1: Next, no you get up and walk out.
Speaker 2: At that point was just loud breaths and somebody in there was clapping. Said that someoney never was clapping.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't, That's what he said.
Speaker 2: This is in a Lassit he's suing Kanye for this.
Speaker 1: My laughing, Well, it must have been a really good performance. Then a round of applause.
Speaker 2: Interest, yeah, everything, Oh my god, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: The baffling bevy of Boeing incidents continues in a mystery with the JB Show twenty twenty four. Investigative news desk have dubbed the Boeing Unknowing and this week's incidents come to us from right here in the Bay Area. Of course, at first, we had on Tuesday a Southwest flight that was bound for Burbank. It had to turn around and head back to San Jose International Airport because of engine trouble. That plane, of course, was a Boeing seven thirty seven, had to make an emergency landing thankfully, and made it back safely. Then just one day later, Wednesday, we had another Southwest flight, also a Boeing seven thirty seven, that took off from what this report says was San Francisco Bay Oakland International Airport. I thought it was back to just being Oakland, didn't the Jay's issue as stop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they not get the memo?
Speaker 1: I guess not, so maybe we're still calling it that, but they're not supposed to be calling it that, but whatever, Atlanta, I'm not calling at that. Back at the Oakland Airport, this one was on its way to Reno. It had to be diverted back for what they're calling technical issues, which is Boeing speak for something's going wrong on this thing. Dude, it's a bowing. We don't know what's happening. So the moral of the story is, and has been for quite some time, if it's Boeing Wig the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Hey, good morning Javy Show.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to me? Yay forty no Jesus twenty nine and a half.
Speaker 11: Let's put it like that, Hey, Grin, can you please give me a who gives a four?
Speaker 1: For me today on my birthday? And yeah, who gives a four? Have a good day, Happy Friday, bye for now Jesus, cry well then christ Yeah, happy birthday twenty nine, twenty.
Speaker 2: Nine and a half, Good morning jav Show.
Speaker 9: Is your buddy hamery good and say we're just wondering, could you please try and give me a birthday shout out? I'll be celebrating by fifty birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I would depreciate buddy, and I'll talk to you real soon, hood pod. Are we going to have time to squeeze that? We are gonna have time to squez see, he said, Can you guys try to give him a birthday? Are we gonna be able to do that?
Speaker 2: I think I think we can try. Are you a weekend?
Speaker 1: Let me ask the boss?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Gives the fun.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's get to what the bleep is?
Speaker 2: Where you can win the jav show, Chuck mug, you's got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word, it's always leave my guess is on the talk back on the free iHeartRadio app. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Do you ever stare at before you eat it? And wonder how it got so big so fast? Fascinating you guys, some of.
Speaker 1: Us growers, not showers. I think that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: All right, think about what that bleepamily show?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is something PG unfortunately, but when you've got your guests ready, and hopefully you got it pretty quick, because people get their guests in quick on the show, leave it on the talk back, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests you have to be the first correct answer in the morning to win that JV show. Chuggy Muggy again. Final reminder, this is a family show and we didn't have a winner the last two days, so somebody better win this show. Go the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep or someone better win this JV show, Chuck mug All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: Do you ever stare at before you eat it and wonder how it got so big so fast?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've done it before. Hey, remember this is a family show. Keith it in mind when you're leaving your guests is okay, let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 6: This is Sammy from San Jose.
Speaker 10: I think the bleeped out word is pumpkins.
Speaker 6: Thank you have a great.
Speaker 1: Day, pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Those things do grow big and quick, but eating pumpkin pie not thinking about how fast it grew.
Speaker 1: You don't ever think about just you know, vegetables or fruits or whatever, and like this thing just grew out of just you know, sunlight and nutrients in the ground.
Speaker 2: Not really, I just eat it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's William and twin peaks. How about the cake cake that's popular guest this morning, because maybe it goes on the out it gets bigger. I don't know. Isn't that bread? Doesn't it rise?
Speaker 2: I think it's like everything? Yeah, right, I don't know. I'm not a baker.
Speaker 5: Good morning, This is ronic Samontello.
Speaker 3: I think the bleeped out word is marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Thanks, have a great day. Okay, roast some marshmallows over and open.
Speaker 1: All or right, bigger, bigger, they're jet they're jet puffed the air from the jet. Keep up.
Speaker 2: I like when they're all burnt, and me too. I like mine burns.
Speaker 1: Don't catch it on fire? Do it right?
Speaker 2: Can continue to leave your guesses on the talkback Michael the iHeart app. We're gonna play more guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, we're plaining what the bleep? Look, we haven't had a winner in a couple of days, Josh, I have a winner today.
Speaker 1: We need a slumpbuster.
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain what that is? Graham? Where that term?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nope, nope.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. We play a clip it has a bleeped out word. You just got to be the first person to guess what that word is. That's it easy. I leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the iHeart radio app. It's always there, always free to use. In case she is today's clip here it is. Do you ever stare at before you eat it? And wonder how it got so big so fast?
Speaker 1: Remember remember that clip. Then when you hear these guesses, because I've got questions.
Speaker 3: Good morning jav show. This is or Not from Concord and my guests for the missing word is fingernail gross, But it's true. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Bye, yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you eating?
Speaker 1: Are you no? No?
Speaker 2: No, no?
Speaker 1: That's the keyword in in this what the bread before you eat it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Again, keep that in mind as we listen to these next guesses. But before you eat it, there are people that bite their fingernails and eat it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: You eat your nails Okay, Oh wait no, I don't eat them.
Speaker 2: I buy I pick at them with my hands.
Speaker 4: That's why I like having press ons on because then it stops me from doing that. But when I don't have them on. I'll pick at them or I'll like bite it, I don't eat it.
Speaker 1: There are there are eaters out there right, yeah, which is gross to me?
Speaker 2: Oh gross?
Speaker 8: Ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: This is Cat from San Jose.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with pimples? Is it pimples?
Speaker 3: Late?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are you eating pimples again again? Yes, peopils can get big real quick, Like where'd this thing come from? But are there pimple eaters out there?
Speaker 2: You think? I don't think so. How is that well that you're eating someone else's pimple? That your face?
Speaker 1: In human history? There are pimpleaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, My guess is your kids.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of cuff. Sometimes I wonder like, yeah, people get it. They're playing this game like you know, they get it. The guys are could. But we just had fingernails, pimples and kids for three things. That's something got big real fast and that you're about to eat.
Speaker 2: Please tell me we're gonna be able to get away?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: Good morning. This is Jackie from Stockton. I think the bleeped out word is popcorn. Love you guys, popcorn. Okay, here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Unbleeped do you ever stare at popcorn before you eat it and wonder how it got so big so fast?
Speaker 2: Like, who even discovered popcorn?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 2: Look who?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who saw these little kernels? You know I'm gonna I'm gonna heat these up and see what happens.
Speaker 1: They're probably cooking corn and some got near the fire.
Speaker 2: Obviously, everyone's probably discovered stopping.
Speaker 1: Do you know where? You know where popcorn comes from?
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's the moisture inside the kernel that's what makes it burst.
Speaker 2: Do you know everything?
Speaker 1: No, I saw this somewhere and then when it gets superheated that you know, the moisture expands and pop.
Speaker 2: Okay, cold story. I'm just glad we got a winner.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, give some shoutouts. God, it's been a while since we've been able to give some shoutouts. First, Jackie and Stockton, what's up? Jackie was up? She had the very first crack anser this morning, and hints will be giveth a JV show chuggeth, MUGGETH and enjoy a lot of other people came with the correct answer this morning. Despite what you heard there with the pimples, fingernails and kids, Katrina and Martinez had the correct answer. What's up, Katrina? Eric and Hercules had it a gym and City, Lindsay in Livermore, what's up, Lizzy? What's up? Who marry? Carmen in San Jose had it. So did our buddy Max in Berkeley. Jocelyn and Valleo had it. So did our buddy Edgar without the haircut. He's in Pittsburgh, of course, as Cynthia and Antioch had it, so did Alejandro in Richmond, Antonio in Union City. Jessica and Santa Clara, whose son got it and wants to remain anonymous. Okay, shout out to Jessica's son who is anonymous this morning. They they lived in Santa Clara, Sophia and Nna and Napa had it. So did our buddy Laurie at Margin Hill. Was that Laurie was that have a great weekend. Francesca and Valleo had it, amongst a few other people. Nice work, you guys. That was some redemption we needed that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good one over two.
Speaker 2: Yep. We're gonna play again Monday morning, seven oh five, so you have another chance to win this chug mug, and remember when you win, check your email that's connected to your iHeartRadio account. Yes, so we're able to reach out to you and get your info to send you a chug mug. We're having trouble contacting a couple of winners, so make sure you're checking the correct email really quick. Someone's into my DMS. You guys, Ashley, She says, Hi, Selena, Tomorrow is my youngest Emily's birthday. She's turning six, and my kids kept begging me to slide into Graham's DMS for a birthday shout out, but I told them Selena is way cooler. So here we are. I'm hoping we can get one for Emily and the Gonzales kids from Hayward on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: However, I'm you're not going to get.
Speaker 2: You couldn't resist you love Birthday Shadow.
Speaker 1: Instagram the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV shows, you have no games, so many talkbacks coming through today. I love it.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JVS Show, Graham, Selena Jess. This is Alex checking in from Sierra Leon, West Africa. I just got had two days ago from the Bay and I've checked the area and of course the Wild ninety four nine is number one out here. Everybody's listening to you, guys. Let's go, so keep doing what you guys do.
Speaker 1: Big fan all away from wu y awesome, amazing, appreciate you still listening to us, and thank you for that talkback. And I did I checked that confirmed there's a large swasps of Africa. JAV shows number one.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Good morning, JVS Show. This is Maria. I'm usually calling from Coopertino, but today I'm calling from Nashville out here with the Cougars who are playing in a tournament.
Speaker 3: Can we get a go coobs from y'all have a great day.
Speaker 1: Good I think the Cooves from what I remember was the ice hockey team here right, I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was like, you know, some women on the hunt for some you know what.
Speaker 1: We'll shout those ladies out too, love them. But yeah, go Cooves. Also, I just checked jashon number one in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Really this is a huge because of you. Thank you so much. All right, let's go to the phones. Wilby for nine. Hi. Who is this Hi?
Speaker 5: Brad?
Speaker 2: Hi Brad?
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 5: JAV Show?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi, Happy Fridays for the weekend.
Speaker 5: You know supposed to do some work outside. I'm not sure though with the weather.
Speaker 2: Oh, workoutside? That sounds like.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our local weather person, known for her accurate weather music. He's gonna do some work outside. Well, what do you see?
Speaker 2: What city are you in? It's not gonna rain. Don't believer she doesn't know what an umbrella?
Speaker 1: Interesting case umbrella because she's wrong seventy percent of the time.
Speaker 2: All right, Brad, let's see if we can get you this two hundred dollars gift card to Living Spaces. It's the Ji show face. Yep, nope.
Speaker 6: Game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. She's gotta get three correct and you win. Okay, all right, here's question number one. If you are shucking an oyster, what are you doing to it?
Speaker 1: Careful?
Speaker 5: Are you taking the oyster out of the shelf?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep? Opening it up? All right? Question number two, The nation of Iran is located on what continent?
Speaker 5: I would guess Asia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess correct. That's kind of tricky. One.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Now, this is a true or false question. The color orange was named after the fruit true or false?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that is a good question. I'm gonna say fault.
Speaker 1: That is actually true, actually true. It's named after I think that's got to be one of the only colors that's named after the thing, right, yeah, well, named after a banana, unless you open up the box of crayons. Now there's all kinds of care named after the thing, but the og colors at least all right, Question number four, Brad, you need this one to win the game. If you made a strike on every attempt during a regulation ten frames of bowling, you would achieve a perfect game and a score of what.
Speaker 5: Never done it, never come close. I think it's three hundred.
Speaker 4: Yet you just won a two hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: Too, Living Spaces.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Show. We can definitely use it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're very very welcome. Have an amazing Friday, have an amazing weekend. Hang on for that winning Graham. Do we have some shout out.
Speaker 1: You know mom's and my DM's moms and my dms ago and says hey, Graham and the JVY show another mom and your dms, if you could shout out my two kids who are November babies, Darren who turns the big one to three on the third and Kayla who will be nine on Sunday the seventeenth. We'd really appreciate it. From Mom Vanessa, Dad, Adam and doggo Lucy. So happy belated in almost birthday to you guys. Who gives a fucking point. Another one here and says, Hey Graham, want to give an early birthday shout out to my little birthday twin, Josiah Ray. He's going to be nine on the seventeenth. We're so proud of him, and he is the heart of our family and we love him so much. We can't wait to celebrate this weekend with him. We love listening to you guys every morning. That's from Mom Jessica. So happy happy birthday, Josiah Ray. Another one, Hey Graham, Host Mom Stephanie sliding into your DMS. This might be my first host Mom sliding in. We listen to the JV show every day. I was hoping you'd give a special birthday shout out to our amazing all pair Diana. She's the best and Miles and Noah are gonna miss her so much when she heads back to Columbia. So happy happy birthday, Diana. Wouldn't that be something to having all parents? I would love one of those like a hot one too. Another mountain here my Nagram.
Speaker 2: No one's allowed at my house to send a shout.
Speaker 1: Out to my son David. He will turn twelve years old tomorrow. We listen to you guys every morning our way to school. We love you. That's from Mom, Dad, Natalie and Bandit. Do you think Bandits is younger brother?
Speaker 2: I hope so that's an awesome name or sister.
Speaker 1: We don't know, all right, Happy early birthday, David. Hottest Days.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay As.
Speaker 2: It is sponsored by Mancini's. Visit Mancinie Sleepers for their Black Friday sale or just go to Sleepworld dot com. So Mike Tyson slapped Jake.
Speaker 1: Ball Let's Mike Christmas so good.
Speaker 2: So their big fight obviously is tonight on Netflix. Starts at five. We're going to be a dating busters, like I just said, hopefully with you keep on calling. By the way, if you are going to be watching this at home, you don't need to pay extra. It's just going to be available to a Netflix.
Speaker 1: But you can just hop it on their Netflix and watch and just watch. I'm just curious. I'm fascinated by how the money structure on this works because all Marquee fights. This is kind of revolutionizing the game because the majority of all the big Marquee fights have all been pay per view, and then they track the number of viewers obviously by sales, and they make a ton of money and then the fighters split that money. Netflix is just footing the bill on this, and yeah, like they've already.
Speaker 2: Been paid a certain amount, you know. I think it.
Speaker 1: Seems see that had to have been a really big number, because those guys could have said, well, it.
Speaker 2: Was a massive number. I think one of them was like forty million or something like. I might be making that up. That's just what somebody told me.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're if it's incentive based, because like, if there's this many because Netflix and obviously track how many people are watching it, they're like, oh, if you hit this many streams of this, we give you this much money because there has to be some kickers, because otherwise they're gone. When the hype around the scene is so big on pay per view, we would have done sixty million each or whatever. I'm just curious how that's gonna work. And then is does Netflix just crash when everybody logs in?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the disaster that would be taching? Do not manifest that? So yesterday Mike Tyson and Jake Paul they came face to face for their wigh in. For those who give a fart, Mike Tyson came in at two hundred and twenty eight point four pounds.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul two hundred and twenty seven point two pounds, So they're both up there.
Speaker 1: Well, Jake Paul's a lot taller than he is than Tyson.
Speaker 2: So they come face to face and Mike Tyson just take Like Mike Tyson's already on the stage, Jake Paul jumps up there and Mike just takes his right hand and slaps Jake like right on the face, and Jake took he gave him this look like hit me again, Hit me again. Everybody comes in and breaks them up in the video if you haven't seen it, it's on our Instagram story. JB Morning Show choice for the fight tonight.
Speaker 1: That got me juiced up because it did look like a hard slap but also.
Speaker 2: Wasn't scripted.
Speaker 1: Probably the majority of all these of the majority of all the vast majority of all pre fight scuffles are Choreograph's not the right word, but they're trying to again boost you to go, but it's exact great interest and get you to buy the thing on pay per view. Again, this is Netflix, so it's a little different, but it's that last minute bit of oh my god, now I got to watch this. The only thing is immediately everyone jumps in to hold Tyson back, and everybody on Jake Paul's side they barely even flinch. And that got me to thinking, like, did they know this was coming? Now he does, Jake Paul doesn't dive in after him, and so they don't have to hold him back. But like, if you're on Jake Paul's team and this dude just did it, like, wouldn't your boys be.
Speaker 2: In there shocked or something at least pretend I think.
Speaker 1: You go, like you get in the scuffle too, But they all just kind of stood there like, eh, okay, and yeah, that to me was like he knew that was coming, right, definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, there was like a just happened it every way in the history of boxing still look like a hard.
Speaker 1: Slap I had seen.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys already mentioned this. I'm just coming into the studio, but I did see another angle where people were saying the reason he slapped him was because Jake accidentally like stepped on his toe.
Speaker 2: So that kind of caused him to be like, hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't tell him what the like, what the reason was because he because Jake Jack Paul hopping up on the stage, he comes in real low.
Speaker 4: He's like he did a weird kind of like gorilla gorilla move.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought it was, Like, I thought Tyson took a fense. Originally, That's what was my theory. I was like, man, Tyson took offense to that, like he thinks he's mocking him or something. And now I don't know, like I don't know what it was. And I thought, that's what because he doesn't Tyson wastes no time. They don't even do that weird awkward face to face where they like are they going to make out or punch each other? I don't know. And then he just went straight for it immediately, So I was like, Tyson took exception to something right off the bat. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: I'm still going and scripted.
Speaker 1: I kind of say that I.
Speaker 2: Think this whole thing tonight might be one more thing on my Tyson. He was being interviewed by this really cute thirteen year old reporter named Jazzy. She goes up there, she's all happy and bubbly like she's about to ask Mike Tyson a question. This is a really big deal for her.
Speaker 4: So, after such a successful career, what type of legacy would you like to leave behind when it's all said and done.
Speaker 12: Well, I don't know. I don't believe in the word legacy. I think that's another word for ego. Legacy doesn't mean nothing. That's just some word everybody grabbed onto. It means absolutely nothing to me. I'm just passing through. I'm gonna die and it's gonna be over. Who cares about legacy after that? What a big ego? So I'm gonna die. I want people to think that I'm this, I'm great, I'm no way nothing with your debt with dust with absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for sharing that.
Speaker 7: That is something that I have not heard before someone say that as an answer.
Speaker 2: And Tyson could have up it there, but no, he keeps going, You didn't.
Speaker 12: Really imagine somebody saying I want my legacy to be this way when.
Speaker 1: I get dead.
Speaker 12: How what's the that that I think I want people to think about me when I'm gone?
Speaker 1: Who the kids about me when I'm gone?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: My kids?
Speaker 1: Maybe grandkids?
Speaker 2: And again, thank you so much for sharing that you're doing.
Speaker 1: Thirteen year old I'll drop an f pom with a thirteen year old girl in the interview Tyson, what are we doing? She gets a lot of big name interviews. She's done, like a bunch of really big names. I think she interviewed like Kamala Harris and they have interviewed Tyson before in the past. But still, even what do you guys think about that answer? The legacy thing, because a lot of this is something that's a real key thing when you talk about, particularly in sports. What's their legacy going to be? What's their legacy? What's Tom Brady's legacy going to be?
Speaker 2: I mean, as a point, who cares You're just going to be forgotten about like everybody else at some point.
Speaker 1: But why is everyone so concerned about what their legacy is going to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true. I think it's mostly for your family, right.
Speaker 1: I guess kind of leave some.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you don't give that answer when you're talking to a kid.
Speaker 1: Can I say one more thing about this fight? Because I also saw the video of Tyson getting out of the car. I think he was arriving at the way in and Holy Grandpa, it didn't I. Oh no, guys. There's moments when you watch the training and yeah, you see him shirtless at the way and you're like, dude, wow, what shape he's in. But just the way he was walking coming out of these it just made me. It just screamed, old guy. I don't I hope I'm totally wrong. I want Tyson to just blast Jake Paul in the face with his fist, of course, but you know it's just like I just you know what I mean, winner, I just he was hobbling out of that thing. I don't know who's this.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Roger from San Francisco. Roger out of San Francisco, your Collin twenty. Thank you, guys, You're welcome. We're gonna be hanging out with you and a friend tonight at David David Busters. I hope you can make your way down to Milpitis. We're gonna be watching the five.
Speaker 1: Who do you have?
Speaker 2: Who do you see winning? Jake Paul or Mike Tyson.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna go with Mike Tyson. Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's a good answer, So I hope. So all right, Roger, we can't wait to meet you tonight.
Speaker 1: Hang on there, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena Grim. Jess is in the next room. She should be on her way in here any minutes. Oh, that's the wrong button. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Oh, good morning. First of all, it's called great mom. Second of all, happy Chug Will Friday. No Jake Paul getting knocked out?
Speaker 11: Heck yeahoo.
Speaker 2: I think all of us want Jake Paul to get knocked out, myself included. I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I'm at. I don't know where I'm at yet. I still I'm still holding out hope Tyson in the fourth.
Speaker 2: I will say.
Speaker 4: We posted a poll yesterday after the show on our Instagram story Jamie Morning Show. An overwhelming amount of people think Tyson is going to win. And that makes me happy eighty six percent.
Speaker 2: But wanting him to win and really expecting him to win is two different things. I want Mike Tyson to win. I don't think he's going to do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: A couple of people waited on the talkbacks saying that, yes, the reason for the slap yesterday was Jake Paul stepping on Tyson's toe. That's also if you want to see the toe step, it's also on our story Jam Morning Show, and he does clearly from that angle and zoomed in, you can clearly see him step on his toe.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I deserve a slap, like I feel like I've stepped on some toes in like clubs and concerts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like we knew, I mean, you knew there was gonna be something that there's always fireworks and th ingeah happened.
Speaker 2: That's true. So go check out a video if you missed it on our instead Jab Morning show. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? We got to talk about scammers be scamming. Four people arrested this week after they were busted for insurance fraud. Now this one, it's kind of funny and kind of clever if you ask me. These LA Area residents, they each got charged after an insurance company flagged one of their claims and thought this might be fraud. We might need to investigate this. And what they were doing was these people submitted, even submitted a video of their car being destroyed on the inside by a bear. But upon further examination of the video, even by a biologist, was like, this is clearly a human a bear.
Speaker 2: There's a video they submitted video of a bear destroying their car.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's kind of it's a little bit from far away. It's like at nighttime and there's like a bear inside of the car. This happens from time to time. Bears will break into cars, you know, they smell food in there and then they'll wreck it. You know, bears they don't care. They'll rip the thing to shreds on the inside looking for the food and sometimes they even get There's been videos instances where a bear gets trapped in the car, like they break in, then the door closes and they don't know how to get back out, so they just wreck everything. Well, there's a video again of a bear. Well I'm using air quotes around the bear and you know, he's scratching up the leather interior and really making a mess of the inside the car. But this, upon further investigation, they believe it's just a person in a bear suit. Authorities went to these people's houses and performed a search and they even found the bear suit. It was just a person inside of a bear costume.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then they were submitting claims to insurance companies. And this was not the first time they had done this exact scam. Each of these people had kind of done this scam in their own name and all in all, their insurance companies had paid out close to one hundred and forty two thousand dollars to fix, you know, get the car fixed or whatever. I mean. Really, it was just the person inside of a bear suit. Now, look, it's very clever, you know. And I watched the video. I watched the video and I couldn't determine that that was a person in a bear suit. So pops to this, you know, wildlife expert whoever they were that figured that figured it out. But it's kind of a smart. Look, it's kind of smart because normally insurance fraudy acts. You see those videos, it's hilarious. Somebody, you know bears, give me this.
Speaker 2: Get up on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: But usually there's another side to the story, like no, their car hit mine, or yeah they they crashed into me in a crosswalk or whatever. Well, you can't go interview the bear about what happened, you know. So they figured they had a little clever going here, and it had worked three previous times, but on this fourth try, insurance company was like, wait, wait, wait just a second.
Speaker 2: There's a guy named Glenn Ennis. He is an actor and a stuntman. He played so he was the bear in the Revenant. If you ever watched that, he was the bear that attacked Leonardo DiCaprio. He's waiting on this and he was like, look, I've seen the video. Embarrassing. They should have went with a professional aparisings. What were they doing that wasn't even like with closed So what a bear would look like ruining a car?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean props for the props for the attempt, but yeah, that is fraud. You will go to jail.
Speaker 2: The lanes people will go to just like.
Speaker 1: Put all that effort, you know, getting a bear costume and staging a video, just like, put that effort in starting your own business or something and make to just make money. It's like hard the normal way instead of risking your livelihood and going to jail, and then you go to jail and then you look like an ultimate idiot. Now everyone's laughing at it.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 11: I mean a real fight where they're wearing ten ounce gloves and fighting for three minutes around, not fourteen ounce gloves and two minute rounds like this Jake Paul fight.
Speaker 2: Is last time Mike Tyson.
Speaker 11: Fought a real heavyweight boxing bout was in two thousand and five against Kevin McBride.
Speaker 1: This is not a real fight.
Speaker 2: They did change some things around, okay for this particular fight.
Speaker 1: They did thank you for leaving that talk back, and he left another one saying he's not looking forward to this because he idolizes Tyson. But Jake Paul younger, stronger, faster. They have a thirty one year age difference here. Tyson fifty eight years old, Jake Paul's twenty seven. That to me, the old father time is tough tough to ignore on this. As much as I want Tyson to win, but I saw him get out of that van for the weigh in, and I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You he had a walker with two tennis falls on it.
Speaker 1: It just I don't know. I will say that the shorter rounds definitely helped Tyson if he had to get out there for three minutes, because we've seen those training videos and he looks ferocious in ten seconds spurts. The shorter rounds help him that.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing help.
Speaker 2: All right, So we lost our collar twenty that was gonna play chug whel Oh shut up, there's one person calling I'm anna pick it up, and we're just gonna We're gonna roll with it. Wait, she's bad. She's back. Vanessa's that you? Are you back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, she's you sent us into a panic. I'm not gonna lie, Vanessa, you're back on I take the kids out of the stro Hey, you know what mom to mom, I know how that is. Okay, We're gonna forgive you. So you're gonna play the JV show Chug Wheel like it's really fun for you. It could be really really bad for us. We sent out Jess to the streets yesterday. She asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through every question. We're gonna stop down one by one, and if you could guess what you think that person's answer was, you get a point, you get four points, you win the game. You get a chug mug. We had the draw names, and one of us will be spinning the chug wheel. Graham, what is on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 1: All right, chug Wheel's had a bit of an overhaul after we chugged a bunch of stuff off of it last week. So on this morning's chug wheel, we have lemon juice. Haul of pano juice enters the chat. Soup du jour, which is the soup of the day today it's kream aselry. We have old backwashed red wine. There's an old ball of red wine in the studio that I chugged out of like a long time ago, so that's gross. We also have some pickle juice, ponic water. Monster Energy is sort of a safe space on there, although I don't know that I want to chug a Monster Energy drinking, amongst a few other items.
Speaker 2: All right, Vanessa, are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's find out who just talked to.
Speaker 1: I'm Charlie from Mission Bay.
Speaker 2: Charlie from Mission Bay. All right, so let's get to question number one.
Speaker 4: What is the best Thanksgiving side dish?
Speaker 2: All right, Vanessa? What do you think?
Speaker 1: He said? Good answer, good answer, good answer, Cranberry?
Speaker 2: Oh you like that?
Speaker 1: What's that? Is the best sign?
Speaker 2: I'm with you? Vanessa?
Speaker 1: Who likes Charlie? What are we doing? All right? Let's go to question number two?
Speaker 4: Do you wash or rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher?
Speaker 1: What do you think? He said? Do you wash or rinse your dishes before they go in the dishwasher?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Maybe written so.
Speaker 1: That's yes, so yes, yes, yes, I wrenched them off. It's better that way. Okay, yep, all right, that's one point.
Speaker 2: All right, part from next question? Does it bother you?
Speaker 4: When Tom Brady refers to San Francisco s san Fran in his football broadcast?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said? Vanessa?
Speaker 1: Yes, not at all?
Speaker 2: Not what what bothered everybody?
Speaker 1: It bothers me? I lose. I lay awake at night going did you hear that he's a san Fran? Three times? All right? That's too incorrect. Only one point on the board. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 4: Who do you think is gonna win tonight's fight? Jake Paul or Mike Tyson?
Speaker 1: Great question, Who do you think?
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna go with Mike Tyson?
Speaker 1: Jake Paul. I love Mike Tyson, but he's too old. I think it's gonna get knocked out. My god, Tyson knockout. That would be tough to watch. All right, we are at three incorrect and only one point on the Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, next question, finish this sentence.
Speaker 4: The one food I could never live without is what do you think?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna go with?
Speaker 2: Maybe taco caro cake, carr.
Speaker 1: This guy, are you kidding me? Like you should have known when we said cranberry was the top side for Thanksgiving, carrot came back.
Speaker 2: I applaud how fast he gave me that answer. I was like, Okay, he really knew.
Speaker 1: The number one answer on the board was tacos. Tacos is the prest answer.
Speaker 2: It's pizza.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Do you think the Oakland Airport should be allowed to change their name to the San Francisco Bay Oakland International Airport.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think Charlie said there we lost her again? What we lost again?
Speaker 1: She had to clean sweep the remaining question. She was at four incorrect. She would have had to get the remaining three in a row correct to get one of us. Chuck, she's gone again. She's gone again. Get your kids in the stroller, leave them in the car, crack the window, and get back on the phone with us. Don't get back.
Speaker 2: I mean she she had only had one point. Let's just call this a.
Speaker 1: The last time you called.
Speaker 2: Sit around waiting for her to call.
Speaker 1: Back, Jessica, just call Vanessa. Yes, that's what I meant. That's what I meant, Vanessa. It's it ended in.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: We're playing with us.
Speaker 14: It cut out. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You tell your kids get in that stroller and buckle up and stay there. Mom's got make somebody chug.
Speaker 2: So you missed the last question here.
Speaker 4: It is do you think the Oakland Airport should be allowed to change their name to the San Francisco Bay Oakland International Airport.
Speaker 1: Vanessa, what do you think? Charlie said, No, yes, I believe so this dude, Charlie, I.
Speaker 2: Got to meet this guy, but stills one point right.
Speaker 1: She has one, but it's that's it's out of her hands. Now that's five incorrect. We're going to give you a chug mug anyways.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that was for incorrect, not correct?
Speaker 2: Did I miss I trust Graham more than you, so Vanessa, you didn't?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I wrote, Oh, now we're gonna get there's more controversy. There's more controversy. How many questions are left? I may have written down the wrong things?
Speaker 2: Clear three questions.
Speaker 1: Last, clearly I wrote down jess I wrote down Jessica when her name's Vanessa. Okay, she's still alive.
Speaker 2: This is a train wreck. Here's the next que doing for in correct? Do you think the Oakland Airports.
Speaker 4: The best tourist destination in the entire Bay area?
Speaker 1: Is? What?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 14: Maybe maybe the city just visiting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we lost cam. There's not enough questions left.
Speaker 1: I knew I was keeping track a wrap on this.
Speaker 2: Vanessa. I'm sorry you did not win the chug Wheel, but it's great news for us because we don't have the chug. We're gonna give you a chug mug. Anyways. I'm sorry this was such a mess. Hang on because we need more info from you to send you the check mug.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, I think the bigger apologies to you listening. I'm sorry that was awful to listen to.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us on a I'm Selena. Jess will be in here in just a second. Don't tell me we've got people upset on the talk pack.
Speaker 1: People are upset, Selena.
Speaker 2: What did we do now?
Speaker 1: We can't do anything right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, haircut, I got a little beef.
Speaker 1: But these questions you're doing for the chug wheel, I mean, what's your favorite food?
Speaker 5: How were we supposed to know that?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Next time I want you to ask him?
Speaker 1: Hey, pick a number between one and one million.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, guys, I know you don't want to chug, but come.
Speaker 1: On, come on, Okay. I mean, first of all, I said, what is the one food that you can't live without? There are two top answers there, tacos and peazas.
Speaker 2: We will even give you a third cheeseburgers or something like no burritos.
Speaker 1: This dude's that's the hair cake. And I mean that was way out of left field. That quote. I stand by that question. That was a legitimate question.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Mask. People probably align on that. All right, there's more than someone else. Someone else's upset.
Speaker 2: Selena, Hey, jab Shall its your girl, Harper. I have a question.
Speaker 1: I thought you guys said that you guys were commercial free.
Speaker 7: If you guys were commercial free, then you guys wouldn't have any commercials.
Speaker 1: Correct, you guys lied to us?
Speaker 2: Goodbye?
Speaker 1: Oh my wow, don't be upset here to address that one slick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say we're commercial free. I say a full hour no commercials. That's from seven thirty to eight thirty every single mornings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can go one hour with no commercial Yes.
Speaker 2: That's every morning, not like no commercials forever. Can that'd be great?
Speaker 1: But you do the whole show without commercials because that's what pays the bills around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give us the bathroom breaks and stuff also very important here on the JV showed bathroom break. All right, So, according to this survey, men have five general friends. I want to know if you can fit into this gram five general friends. Yeah, those are like the main that they're mains. Okay, they have three close friends, but then they have two best friends on average. Does that sound about right.
Speaker 1: So best friends is higher than main friends. Yeah? Is that what I'm hearing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you have your best friends and you got your close friends, but your best friends are your best friends.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe right? For I feel like I have a lot of like you.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of close friends. But how many best friends do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know, probably like ten twelve. I have a lot of really close friends.
Speaker 2: What do you call your friends?
Speaker 1: Besties? Hey, bestie? What are you up to? Want to go to the bar? So I know? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: According to the really according to this nickname, thirty three percent call them bro twenty six percent brother even has an a band and brother oh no brother twenty one percent, homie, homie six percent, bestie.
Speaker 1: Bestie, nobody. We're not calling each other besties. We use each other's names and or nicknames. Okay, but I guess if you were just saying, what's up, bro, what are you up to? Yeah, I can see you saying that, it's probably something something like that.
Speaker 2: This is something I never even thought. Guys did do you have a friend crush?
Speaker 1: A what not?
Speaker 2: A crush on one of your friends? But it's like a crush on somebody that you want to be friends with, because thirty five percent of men say yes they have a friend crush.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have friend crushes on me, obviously.
Speaker 2: Do you have one?
Speaker 1: Grand No, I don't have a fund crush. The people that want to be friends with I'm friends with.
Speaker 2: I think I have friend crushes. Like a lot of times I'll see people like on Instagram, like, oh my gosh, she'd be really fun to hang out with, Like I think we would get along great.
Speaker 1: My friend roster is full. I don't have room for a room. I have room for another friend.
Speaker 2: But that's I remember that when you're hanging out with those tonight at David Buster's checking out a jig Paul fight.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like I can't service the friendships that I have and give them enough attention that they deserve. That sounded oddly adult. Yeah, that's trying to service.
Speaker 2: WHOA, there's not enough of me.
Speaker 1: There's not enough of me to service all these dudes. And sorry, bros. And you know I'm spread too thin.
Speaker 2: Wait, WHOA, we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: I just say it, like, you know, you realize that people that you're really close with, and then you look at the last time you text each other and you're like, oh my god, it's been six months. And that is somebody that would consider like one of my best friends.
Speaker 2: Graham, I'm with you. That's why I don't get like this. Says that most respondents of this surveys and say that they spend nearly four hours connecting with their friends per week. I'm like, who has time for that? Who's doing that hour four hours? Almost? And that's texting on the phone or dming on social media or hanging out.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine, The Hottest Gaze Trending.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: And Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Kim Kay says that she's basically a single mom at this point. She was on a podcast and definitely podcast, she said, yeah, even though she has a solid support system, she has her family and whatnot, she's basically raising four kids by herself. She says it's really overwhelming, but she never like says anything about it. Doesn't talk about it doesn't complain about it because she's worried about being judged, because she already knows what the response is gonna be. Everyone's gonna be like, oh, well you have nanny's and you have money, and you have chefs and all this and that. She's like, yeah, well all those things are true. She still does care for her kids without the help. It's just her. But also it's the little things. All the kids piling into her bed, they're kicking her, they're all crying, they're all waking up in the middle of the night. It's those things that take a toll on her, just like any other parents.
Speaker 1: I mean, being a single parent is no joke, because being a parent with somebody to co parent with is no joke. Taking care of kids is a lot emotionally, yeah, physically, mentally.
Speaker 2: And in her case, I'd rather parent alone than with Kanye.
Speaker 1: Well there is that, I mean that I don't know. Yeah, I don't know that you may. I don't know that you made it any easier or didn't make it more difficult. Probably more difficult. I guess there is a there is.
Speaker 2: A double standard, that you know. Reading about her her podcast interview made me realize like Kanye's been out in Japan or wherever he is now, I don't even know four months and before that he was like, you know, hold up somewhere with Tid Alison working on that last album, Like I haven't seen a single person be like where are your kids? Like why aren't you around? Like no, no one says anything, but when someone like when someone like Megan Fox, for example, is out, we see her at events with MGK and she's doing red carpets. Everyone's like, oh my god, why aren't you taking care of your kids? Wow, you're a deadbeat mom. Where are they? You're never with them? And she's like, we live together. I just don't post them and I do other events for work, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, you're totally right.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: Guys should be getting called out for this, although maybe in this instance, the Kim and Kanye one, maybe we're all collectively on the same page that, yeah, he's probably probably better.
Speaker 2: The further the better.
Speaker 1: We're a lot there, but the kids, you know, the kids don't see it that way with their dad around.
Speaker 2: Of course, Denzel Washington kissed another man for Gladiator two, so it comes out next weekends. The cast, you know, they're out doing a bunch of press for the movie. Denzel sat down with Gayety and they asked him about his character being in same sex relationships, and Denzel said his character being you know, gay, wasn't just reference to the movie. They actually shot a scene where he kisses another man, but they cut the scene out, so I didn't make the final cut of the movie.
Speaker 1: All that's mutchment for nothing, Yeah, I said.
Speaker 2: The producer has probably got scared, even though it wasn't a very romantic scene because he killed the guy five minutes after he character did.
Speaker 1: But they cut the whole scene out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're not going to be able to check it out. Dang it, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right? So, you guys remember how Troupicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, and got totally blown off by Hurricane Milton. You know the roof that is well, the estimates for repairs came in at over fifty five million dollars. They're going to take a long time to fix. They say the place is still structurally sound, but that it needs that new roof. Let's build another one out of a camping tent again. That was smart. So the Tampa Bay Rays are moving out for next season. They can't play there. There were some very early rumors that maybe they could come play here in Oakland now that the Sacramento Las Vegas As formerly of Oakland no longer play here. Let's right, the coliseums here just sit in there. Why don't you guys come play here? That's not gonna happen. They will be playing their games still in Tampa Bay, but at Steinbrenner Field. That's the spring training stadium of the New York Yankees. It's an open air stadium, not a dome like Troupic Cana Field. So it's going to be hot and humid and rainy some games, but that is where they will play their home games. So sorry Bay Area baseball fans that were hoping maybe we'd get a team temporarily, it just happen.
Speaker 2: I think we kind of knew that, Like, why would they go all the way across the country, Come on too far away? Yeah? All right, thank you Graham. Next year on the JV Show, we have more spots to give away for the JV Shows. Fight at Doing Party, Jake, Paul, Mike Tyson. That's coming up. In a few minutes, Graham, Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: Have you hopped on the Prize Picks app today if you don't already have Price Picks. It's America's number one daily fantasy sports app, so you need it. But if you open up the app today for those of us that already have it, you're going to see that they are in on the action the Tyson Paul fight tonight. They've got it and they're basically giving you a free pick, so you don't want to miss it. One punch all Mike Tyson has to do is land one punch nacks given, and you've got a winning entry to pair with some other stat projections, and they have other ones from the fight. I think normally he would have had to have landed forty two and a half punches.
Speaker 2: My man saw that one punch yesterday, were like, is this a mistake? This seems too easy.
Speaker 1: No, they're hooking you up. They're giving it to you, so you just click punch it. It's what you said. We would want to add that one to a lineup. Setting lineups on Price Picks super easy. They got all your favorite players on there. Steph Curry, Brock Purdy Debo you name it. They're going to show you staff projections. You're just picking more or less than on that, And you can't pick less than on this Tyson one because he's gonna land. What if he doesn't, though, Stop, I'm just kidding. He's gonna he'll pop the tennis balls Office Walker and move quick and land at least one punch. So that's a winner, all right. When you download the Price Picks app, if you don't already have it, make sure you use the promo code k wyld. You get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's k wyld. You get fifty dollars instantly when you play your first five dollars lineup. Price Picks, run your game. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, the.
Speaker 2: Base number one hit music station High Gram was absolutely so excited for tonight the JV shows, Fight Night, Viewing Party Wildy for nine.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Josh? Hey, Josh? How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well? Did I win?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: We are going to be hanging out with you and a friend tonight checking out Jake Paul and Mike Tyson and we have to ask, who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going for Tyson, you know you and the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the Bay Area at least, probably probably the world. Honestly, Josh can't wait to meet you tonight. Hang on there for that winning. We have a lot of talkbacks to get you. Thank you for everyone. Thank you to everyone. Excuse me for it. Weigh in on things that we cover here on the show, even things that we haven't covered yet. Hello everyone, Happy Friday. I'm not sure if you guys are aware that the Onion has purchased Alex of Jones's Info Wars.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 9: Awesome, they're going to turn it into a parody.
Speaker 1: No one in the.
Speaker 9: Future we'll probably know who.
Speaker 1: Elex Jones was.
Speaker 8: They'll just always know Info Wars as a joke.
Speaker 5: What he deserves.
Speaker 2: And Happy Friday to you guys. Happy Friday. Wait, that's kind of hilarious. Gram Do you want to Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you guys got following this situation? This was by far the best piece of news that happened this week, and I feel like it got swept under rug a little bit. A lot of things happening in the news. This one major major victory and I could not have been happier when I read this story and it actually was true. So if you don't know Alex Jones is he runs this site info Wars and they just publish all these conspiracy theories and it's just pure lunacy. The guy's made a fortune of money just spreading absolute lies, and some of them just disgusting, life ruining lies, one of those being that the Sandy Hook shooting school shooting was a hoax, And I could think of nothing. I could think of. Well, I don't know if he started this, but he perpetuating it to no end and has profited greatly off of it by spreading this lie. And like, I don't know how, you know, if you had to put yourself in those family shoes, you had the worst thing that could ever happen to you happen, And then you have some guy out there telling the world that it's a lie, that you're an actor and that didn't actually happen to you. And I can't imagine grieving and then having to go through that, and then all the nutcases that follow this guy are trying to come to your house and accute and you know, slander, you can accuse you of lying about this when you I mean, I could think of nothing worse that could happen as a parent. So they sued Alex Jones for defamation, and the judgment came back in their favor. They he has to pay them one point five billion dollars all the families of the Sandy Hook and that was a massive judgment. And so in order to try to pay that, he has to basically liquidate all his assets, one of them being his company info Wars, you know, which is a website and you know, all this social media and all. He has to sell that and it went to auction and the buyer ended up being The Onion. Now, if you don't know the Onion, they post satire headlines and news stories and they're hysterical. It's so good. It reads like an actual like their stuff reads like an actual news article. But it is just the hairlines are hysterical. They are not funny. And they were the ones that ended up buying it. I don't think we know what that bid was four, but it's like the there could have been no more like fitting end to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully perfect the end of.
Speaker 1: It, because there are things I think there were people who are his supporters that wanted to buy it to be able to keep it going, and then there were the people that wanted to buy it to squash it, and the Onion stepped up and this is when and this is one of those moments, and like, I could not have made me happier, Like it's such a great win for those families, and that the Onion talk about doing one of the coolest things in history and buying that like it, just like Warmed.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Go follow the Onion on Twitter or social media wherever like is. They're a great follow. They're hysterically.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have one more talkback. We were talking about Kim K saying that she's basically a single parent at this point.
Speaker 14: Hey, this is pay him from South Florida about the Kim K thing. Suck it up, Buttercup, You've had way more help than anything. I raised my four kids by myself from the ages three to eight on up, and.
Speaker 9: They turned out just fine.
Speaker 14: Not what I chose, but I did it.
Speaker 9: Go Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Lots of a couple of things on pack there Go Tyson. Secondly, a JV show number one in South Florida. So thank you. Pam thank you for helping us achieve that, and thank you for leaving that talkback, Celena. I think there's that's a lot of people that share her. Her opinion there that Kim K doesn't warrant a bunch of sympathy is a single mom because I look at how easy she's got.
Speaker 2: Possibly unpopular opinion, but I disagree. I still feel I feel I feel for any single parent because I mean, I did that for two years and it's the hardest thing.
Speaker 1: And I mean keeping track of what your private chef is going to cook for dinner that night for because you know kids, they're picky eaters and like that chef is going to have to.
Speaker 2: Make like three different even just raising the kids, like not just nails and things like that, just dealing with them and you know, the discipline and everything else that is really stressful. Parenting is the hard job.
Speaker 1: It is celebrity or not.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I do I still do feel for her.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm with you on that, But when I think of those moments and the single parents that are out there working two jobs and you're having to figure out who watch your kids and who pick up your kids at this time, I have no one that can pick up my kids from school and I got to be at work that day or I'll get fired. You know, there's people with that struggle. And she's like she can to snap her fingers in a helicopter, go pick up her kids from school. Like LEGITM that is true. You're right, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine