Speaker 1: Welcome to the love.
Speaker 2: Ladies and the white rest.
Speaker 1: Be nice to you. Oh yeah, looking to the love shack lady life. He gives crazy. You need to let me handle the man problems for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man problems. But this is a little different because these are not really problems for anyone as we're hearing. We're hearing now. Look, I'm not a scientist anymore.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I gave up. I gave that up. It was too much, too many years of school. Yeah, so and your false science.
Speaker 5: Ben So.
Speaker 3: You know, zipic is a very popular thing right now. They're calling it the miracle drug. You know, it's making people lose weight, they're getting their A one C down, whatever that means. That's a thing that got popular over the last three or four years. People started talking about their A one C. I never really knew what that was.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There's some tons of these we go v and zep bound if you see the commercials and all this. But a h new article I found today says that male ozipic users are claiming that their willies have gotten a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I think it's an optical illusion because I think it's that there's a belly in the way, you can't see it. You can maybe only see.
Speaker 1: Part of it.
Speaker 2: When the belly shrinks, you're seeing more like damn, I think that's what that is.
Speaker 6: I think you need to hear this science first, all right, this guy says that he's gained an inch.
Speaker 1: This guy he's rejecting loudly.
Speaker 4: And he's about a second greater there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I think people will say it was because of the fat loss. However, at the time I measured myself before I was thinner. I also bone pressed during measurement before. Also bone press during measurement before this.
Speaker 6: I didn't understand what that was. Ben, do you know what bone pressing is?
Speaker 2: I remember when we met kat he's regarded him, you know, himself. He called himself bone press turner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another person says I gained him one and a half inches in length. No joke.
Speaker 7: Who are these people that are measuring guys who used to.
Speaker 4: Be fat and aren't anymore because they got the miracle drunk.
Speaker 6: K But two of these guys claimed to have measured before they put on the weight, And I'm like, how did you put on the weight?
Speaker 1: Easy?
Speaker 4: Larry King, Hilarry King.
Speaker 6: Yeah, King, do you kill Bill Wolsh Larry King with the producer.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, fat Joe, No, the producer.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Another one j college college?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy says another guy. There's there's nothing size other guys here.
Speaker 3: Wife has definitely noticed a difference. I was two hundred and seventy eight. Now I'm down to two hundred. The wife's noticed the difference. Now, how come she's not quoted in this.
Speaker 7: Article because she's not. All these Reddit forums where this information came from.
Speaker 4: It just sounds like guys blowing their own horn.
Speaker 7: Pay man tooting their own horn yep even better.
Speaker 6: Uh. I read this story and I was like, you know what, I could lose a few pounds.
Speaker 7: I'm getting ready to get on some of these epic and see what happens.
Speaker 3: So then you think it's because there's just better blood flow down there, and then there's like reduced fat around.
Speaker 7: The pubic area.
Speaker 1: I think it's an optical illusion. I think there's just more visibility.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what about these guys that claim to be measuring stuff for me?
Speaker 1: I don't know that they're accurate.
Speaker 7: Let me see your measurements. Where do you keep that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Ye, here's what a doctor said, a zippich does not enlarger peener, but an erected gooby may change the size considerably depending on the time of day.
Speaker 4: Yep, the temperature and other factors like stress.
Speaker 2: Measurements could change in based on the environment. Yeah, like cold shrinkage.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Blood flow is huge, and I think that like, if you just lose a bunch of weight and get in better shape, you're gonna have better blood flow.
Speaker 4: Blood flow is huge. Is that our next drop? No context? No context?
Speaker 5: This phenomenon that is dubbed man careful now, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: Good, creepyable thing made Christina cackle back in Dallas.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's just the latest in a series of side effects.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's the side effect. There's something called ozipic mouth too.
Speaker 6: Oh so your partner gets a bigger mouth to correspond with its nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Evolving, Yeah, it's the whole reason those girafts have such long necks.
Speaker 7: You know, it's they had to get the food off the top of the Yeah, I worked the mirror drug, you know.
Speaker 4: Then it's evolution is how things.
Speaker 7: Are gonna be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is this there is a relationship between my gooby and my partner's Yeah, food.
Speaker 1: Landing spot, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Landing spot and landing spot.
Speaker 7: I think I think of medical term as food entrance.
Speaker 3: Hey, I walked back over here in the district where it's kind of it's the area, like family friendly area.
Speaker 4: They get some games. There's a huge dinosaur christ to get what I thought of you. Yeah, because they're promoting the Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: Movie, which will be coming out July fourth weekend, tracking towards one hundred and twenty five mili. Wait what Yeah, they think it's gonna get one hundred and twenty five million dollars on July fourth weekend.
Speaker 7: That's the projection. Yeah, and this is the one with Scarjo in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the trailer looks really good.
Speaker 7: Actually, seriously, because she's in it.
Speaker 1: You're just saying that because she's in it.
Speaker 3: Well, the no, the I the idea is like there's only a few dinosaurs that have been saved or whatever, and you get a couple of power figures coming in to make them.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's very similar the story, but it actually looked a little better this time.
Speaker 1: It's personal.
Speaker 3: Well, the first one with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
Speaker 7: That was the best one.
Speaker 4: The first one was really good. The second and third one we're awful.
Speaker 3: Those are the ones I didn't like, But the first one was good, so I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 1: There it is Kevin Kat Turner's.
Speaker 6: Gonna give it a shot, great man, really good stuff. Chalk That's all we submit for the Marconi.
Speaker 2: We're at the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort Durant, having a great time. Head up here, get a room, go watch a concert, go definitely go eat dinner at eighteen thirty two the Steakhouse.
Speaker 1: It is phenomenal, so darn good. All right.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, we got that Today game, followed by Father's Day gift ideas, followed by a weekly weekday update, and then where's that fool from?
Speaker 1: That's another game show we're gonna be playing. Having a good time at Chalk Taw Casino on Resort