Speaker 1: Try Billy Cunningham, the great American, of course, the senior Senator from the Buckeye stated Senator Bernie Marino, there was great understanding and roots when it comes to immigration. Also the car dealerships. What's happening to at Tesla and Senator Bernie Marino. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, this Wednesday afternoon, can you tell me you're thinking of what's happening with the federal courts in Washington, d c. Ordering Donald Trump to turn around planes over the Yucatan and whether or not I think the president needs to follow federal court orders, but this is at the district court level. What comes to your mind is the son of immigrants when it comes to this issue.
Speaker 2: Well, keep in mind, we had a president his name was Biden, that was flying these criminal aliens into our country. Democrats voted against stopping that. So there was a bill that to say, hey, let's stop flying these people in from Venezuela at our majors and the resellium into the country. And now we have a president in Trump that's actually flying them back out of the.
Speaker 3: Country, and you have these insane judges.
Speaker 2: That are blocking that it's almost you can't even you can't even wrap your head around the fact that you have Democrats out there defending a judge. You're saying, stop sending criminal gang members out of our country.
Speaker 1: And the issue to me, you're the son of Colombian immigrants, legal immigrants who came here and vetted, understood, I did what you have to do. And for fourteen million going on an app and flying into the country, this was was Maduro. You have more a lot of interests in South America. What was Morduro sending these gang bangers? This is like a foreign invasion fourteen million strong. Does that make the case stronger for Donald Trump? That there was no vetting of these individuals and they obviously are gang members with TDA et cetera.
Speaker 4: Does this make it stronger for Trump?
Speaker 1: Because if this was put on a ballot somewhere, I think ninety percent of American people would say, please do what you're doing.
Speaker 4: But could this be considered a foreign invasion?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: The Aliens Enemies Act is three criteria. It's it's a time of war or an invasion from a foreign country or the cooperative word is or a foreign government that sends hostile people in dark country.
Speaker 3: Maduro, who's the criminal.
Speaker 2: Leader of Venezuela, the illegal president, the guy is absolutely a dictator, has destroyed that country, purposely sent these TDA gang members, the most cruel, the most inhumane, the most sub human species you can ever imagine. He sent them to the US. Biden did him a favor. Biden actually sent planes to Venezuela at our expense and he put those gang members on there.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 2: Enemy Aliens Act allows by law, clearly President truck to remove these murders, rapists, gang members from our country.
Speaker 3: And the fact that the Democrats up in arms.
Speaker 2: About that is absolutely surreal. Look, we want legal immigration in this country. Legal immigration has added a lot to this nation. German immigrants that built Cincinnati, Irish immigrants that built a lot of Cleveland, right Eastern European immigrants that continue to build large portions of our country. But they came here legally. Well, we can't agree that Venezuelan gang members that are murders and rapists are bad people and need to leave our country. We're in trouble, Billy.
Speaker 1: And before we talk about tesla, which is another category, I don't drive an ev I'll never drive an ev I have a great hybrid.
Speaker 4: That's a different issue.
Speaker 1: But when the issue becomes relative to this particular judge, long history of liberalism, his wife gets a six figure salary from Planned Parenthood, his adult daughter works for immigrant rights groups, etc. When you put all that together, you have a circumstance where this is the hill the Democrats say they're going to die on politically, which is we want those illegal immigrants here. I don't know if you saw the CBS Evening News last night, it was disgusting. Their lead story was that these immigrants from l sovereign or illegals, gangbangers are similar to the Irish immigrants that came from Ireland in pursuit of a new life. This is on the day after Saint Patrick's Day, and they said, after all, look how the Irish retreated, Look how the Germans retreated, Look how the Jews retreated. So this group of TDA members are similar to Irish immigrants that came here legally through Ellis Island. Your comment on that, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I mean the depravity of the extreme left had no deep bounds of decency to compare hard working Irish immigrants that came here for a better life, to rapists that are convicted of crimes, murders that were put in jail, that machete people's body parts before killing.
Speaker 3: Them, then got shipped into America.
Speaker 2: We want to get those people out of here who've also committed crimes in the US. And to make that comparison is so absurd and so insane that really have no words for it.
Speaker 1: Senator Bernie Morino, senior Senator from Ohio. Senator Lee and others have talked about filing bills of impeachment against Judge James Bosburg. You may have to down the road vote on that. What's your inclination about impeaching a federal judge stepping outside his line of travel?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Look, that's why the impeachment clauses put into our constitution.
Speaker 3: You got to remember, you got to go back from it and understand what happened.
Speaker 2: So Chuck Schumer, who ran the Senate for the fyer to obviously January third, his number one priority wasn't to put a budget in place to fund the government. Wasn't to pass a fire bill, wasn't to pass a defense budget. It was to put radical judges on the bench, and he succeeded. He put in place, probably somewhere on two or three hundred of the most extreme people.
Speaker 3: On the federal bench.
Speaker 2: These were not Moreys, they weren't constitutional experts. These are radical social socialist activists. And we're going to have to work our way through getting some of these people off the bench that Chuck Schumer put in there. And that's that's why we had to have a continued resolution last week to fund the government through the end of the year, because Schumer refused to put a budget on the on the floor because he didn't want to take precious floor time away from past putting in place these radical judges.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch MSNBC. I watch it so you don't have to. And this morning they had a story about Tesla owners, not the car dealers themselves is I think there's one in Cincinnati, but the Americans who buy Tesla's to target them for various criminal acts such as arson. There's gunshot wounds going through the plate glass windows of tell Tesla dealerships that they're they're firebombing Tesla fire charging stations, and now they're going after the personal owners of Tesla to destroy the company. Is that domestic terrorism? And what can you do in the Senate to stop that from happening and bring those to heal those doing that. To me, that is domestic terrorism. As the son of immigrants and as a great former car dealer, what are your thoughts on Tesla being targeted by the radical left? Not just it's awful enough to go after the dealers, but going after the owners of Tesla.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's actually surreal.
Speaker 2: The fact that they're doxing these people, putting their names out there is totally insane. Tesla happened to be, happens to be the company that sells the number one selling vehicle on the planet Earth. It's mostly American made, It's got the most American content of any other car on the road. And I'm not trying to tell somebody to biottest or not biottest.
Speaker 3: I like you, I'm not a big fan of electric cars. I prefer a nice big engine with it.
Speaker 2: That's that makes a noise and a lot of horsepower. But here's the most American car company being targeted by the radical left, who pretends to be the Party of Peace, who pretends to be the Party tolerance. Out there committing arson and crimes. Look, we've done our job in the Senate. We confirmed cash Ftel, wefirm Pambondy, and she's.
Speaker 3: Going to go after these people.
Speaker 2: If you're out there and you're encouraging the destruction of somebody else's private property, you will go to jail. You will be punished. We actually have law and order back in this country with President Trump in the White House. You commit a crime, you're going to get punished. So think about that before you do any acts. And the idea that we have Democrats out there trying to tank the value of an incredibly important American car company that employees hundreds of thousands of American workers is absolute insanity. Why because the CEO happens to be somebody who want to volunteer basis is rooting out waste, fraud and abuse for the federal government at the direction of President Trump. What they should be worried about is who is actually running the White House when Biden was there, because it seems like it was an auto pen run by somebody. And now we have a commander in chief who's asked the richest, most talented on earth to help root out waste, fut abuse.
Speaker 3: We should thank him instead of doing this nonsense.
Speaker 4: They want to destroyed.
Speaker 1: Look what he did yesterday to get those astronauts back from space. But lastly, I think, as a new senator, what have you found remarkable about the Senate?
Speaker 4: What have you found to be good? What have you found to be bad?
Speaker 1: Because you came to politics, like JD Vance horizontally, not vertically. You didn't come up from the bottom, you came horizontally. Well, what do you find is good about the Senate and what's bad?
Speaker 2: I think you have some well meaning colleagues on the Republican side. I think there's good members that are very very smart people on the Democrat side, they talk a good game when you talk to them personally. So you go to their office, which I've taken the time to do, you meet them. They're very nice, they're very cordial, they seem very friendly. And then you watch him give speeches on the Senate floor or in front of the media, it's like, who's that guy? He looks remarked completely similar to the normal person I just talked to yesterday. And they know it. They know what they're doing is total insanity. When they're saying our democracy is a threat. They say that we're going to cut medicaid by fifty percent and really piss people off. None of that is true, but of course they have the media, and what the media will do is amplify those lives so much that people.
Speaker 3: Believe it's actually true when it's not. If I only.
Speaker 2: Read the Cincinnati Inquirer, I would sink the world's coming to an end.
Speaker 3: It's not the misinformation that they spread.
Speaker 1: Wait about a minute remaining, Senator. Lastly, there's a proposal by but bank Ramaswami to rename Lake Erie, Lake Ohio, much after the Gulf of America at Golf Mexico. Where do you stand on renaming Lake Erie Lake Ohio.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lake Michigan. It only follows that there should be a Lake Ohio.
Speaker 4: Try to get that done with Senator.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and it's pleasure you're checking back in with your constituents. I think what you have here is a great opportunity. I know Rob Portman spent twelve years as the junior Senator from Ohio. Sharret Brown. You put him in a retirement chair at Harvard University. But nonetheless, once again, thanks for checking in and Bernie Marino, You're a great American, the son of immigrants, a car dealer. Watching what happened that will be corrected. We have to keep this going for the next four to twelve years to institutionalize all these changes in America. But Senator Marino, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: And you're a great American. Thank you, Senator.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Tom the pleasure, God bless you.
Speaker 4: I let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: You know, one other thought to consider in this regard is that about two years ago, the EPA director sent out an email to constituency liberal groups telling these liberal groups, I have one hundred billion dollars of walking around money. Apply and so what happened to fund the twenty twenty four campaign of Harris and also many other Democrats. There were one hundred billion dollars that was shoveled out the door in the last two years of the Biden administration to NGOs, to other institutions, and these persons were called the remembers of the Biden administration previously and the Obama administration. The Clinton eastis, for example, the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Initiative received hundreds of millions of dollars of your money with the understanding that will shove the money to you, and then when the election takes place, you shovel the money back to us. One of the most grievous examples was, of course Stacy Abrams, who got about two billion dollars. She put together quickly four or five five one C threes and C fours, and the federal government under Biden shoveled two billion dollars into the checking accounts of those brand new five O one C threes and C fours to spend money, including making sure that the Democratic activists had shall we say, management fees the money and that's where cash pattel and that's where Pam Bonding needs to spend their time. The waste, fraud, and abuse, and probably criminal activity conducted by the Biden administration to fund Democratic campaigns in the future twenty twenty four and twenty twenty six was legendary in Washington. Put together a of five to one C three quickly some sort of nonprofit charity to do something. Voter registration would be great. Make it voter registration, pay yourself tens of millions of dollars in management fees, including paying for Chelsea Clinton's wedding and then report back to us, give us a paper or report exactly is what you've done. That was the game played. And I got a question when it comes to twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight without your tax dollars funding Democratic campaigns to the two and of billions of dollars, where would the money come from? And a party that has about a twenty one percent approval rating.
Speaker 4: And AOC.
Speaker 1: Is the number one most popular Democrat in the cont followed by Kamala Harris, followed by a Keem Jefferies, followed by Bernie Sanders. If that's the direction of this, shall we say Democratic Party and they can't fund their campaigns using your money, they're in deep trouble. I'll just continue with more. Bill Cunningham Live with you every day, It's your Home of the Reds and Moore kicks off a week from Thursday, week from tomorrow on news Radio seven hundred WLW