Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the great state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 3: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Maybe who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm dear, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on.
Speaker 3: My own kind of mind.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy for them one over kind.
Speaker 2: I got autism, a d ah D two Asperger's O c D. I see the world true truth. Sometimes it's a storm, so sometimes it's clear sky. God, I stay tall, I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 4: They made me who I am. I'm defferend here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy, brought them one over kind on. People try to change me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, I may ron wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color color, never black and white white. I shine my truth in the southern night. I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 4: They made me who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm dear friend he and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay because one of a kind of Yeah, Mississippi bom Alabama Ray, I'm living.
Speaker 4: My life in my own way.
Speaker 2: I know who I am and don't never hide.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: Brought them one of a kind?
Speaker 3: Hey, what is up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the channel. I hope everybody stay and say one No, hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing okay. Yeah, I hope. I hope people understand. Do you understand? Streaming is good? Streaming is great?
Speaker 3: H y No, give me one minute, guys, ye.
Speaker 1: Six them. I just want to say thank you guys very much. I know.
Speaker 3: KHM.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's up, Mercedes, how you doing? Welcome, Welcome to the stream. I hope everyone is staying saying, hear me, what's up? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: Out on the highway before.
Speaker 4: The sun, eighteen wheels and the days to come, rolling thunder, diesel homes bring in goods, soul, life can run.
Speaker 3: You want a roof? You wanna die?
Speaker 4: You better thinking folks who drive from coast to coast through.
Speaker 3: The rain and heat.
Speaker 4: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 4: Orders some free. They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping. Laid truckers off the backbone of our community. Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see?
Speaker 4: If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, be homeless, naked and hungry too. The truggers keep the world rolling through. That call bee cume and the shirt you wear, the phone in your hand. It all got out there because someone kept that pedal down, delivering whole from town to town.
Speaker 3: They missed their kids, they.
Speaker 4: Missed their beds, but they keep going. Hearts to lead every mile, every load.
Speaker 2: They're the lightblood of the roll.
Speaker 4: Support your local truckers. Orders some free. They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping. Lad truckers out the backbone of our community. Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see?
Speaker 4: If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth. You'll be homeless, naked and hungry too.
Speaker 3: Truckers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 4: So next time you see that Diesel shine give away.
Speaker 5: In a hog and time.
Speaker 3: They're the heroes in.
Speaker 4: Plaintside keeping this country.
Speaker 3: Run and ride.
Speaker 4: Support your local truckers, order some free they're out there grinding, pulling the weight. Truckers are the backbone, tried and true. No truckles, No me, no you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you know me.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 3: Ye m.
Speaker 5: Y let me seem.
Speaker 3: Tame.
Speaker 1: Hit my mic again, Zo, how's everybody doing? You're playing Minecraft? Alright? Thanks, Mercedes. Minecraft is a good games, better than roadblocks. It's better than roadblocks.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: No, you know what I think, mine, but I've never heard the only I've never heard about like you know, I've heard stories about roadblocks. The reason I said Minecraft is better than roadblock. Minecraft has had issues, like Minecraft did have issues. I forgot. There were a few people, a few a few big streamers coming out as pdfiles so Minecraft so but you know, and also their owner, their owner, the founder of Minecraft.
Speaker 3: Had to.
Speaker 1: Had to they had to disassociate ever some tweets. So if you know what I'm if you know, you know, if you know, you know, h is doing their own thing. Yeah, it wasn't it wasn't nothing, got nothing to do with Minecraft, talking talking about the talking about the guy who made Minecraft, the developer of it. He sold it to Microsoft and then did some things. Yeah, said some things about about politics where we don't talk about m. Yeah, it's Minecraft's a good game. I love Minecraft. H mm hm.
Speaker 5: The first M.
Speaker 1: Do you mean not? Yes? You do on time virgin. Yeah, I wasn't gonna say the guy's name. I wasn't gonna say the guy's name and stuff, but you know, the soul the game, Kah.
Speaker 5: Heard that.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, benefits. I'm sorry, Mercedes, I'm I've wanted Sonny B two made a documentary about notch and that's if you want to come up benefits, you gotta link or I'll do an ev monks stream so we could we could we could test by huh, I could do. I can switch over to ev.
Speaker 3: Monks, all right, it.
Speaker 1: Creeper. Yeah, he hasn't had he hasn't made a video in a while. Yeah, yeah, but you know, I well, I love about Minecraft, you know, and in my if I wanted to build stuff, I wouldn't play Fortnite, I would play Minecraft instead. I will never play for I will never I want to be in Fortnite. And the real reason why I'm on the level thirty and Fortnite is not because because I let my I let my little nephew play it before and get me a couple of wins in it. It's smart though. It's I don't like playing like shooters and all that. If I wanted to play shooter it's like call of duty.
Speaker 3: Yuh a.
Speaker 5: But look, uh.
Speaker 1: Uh m.
Speaker 3: Yum, yuh do you have so much? If anybody that does.
Speaker 1: Wanna like support the channel support, I.
Speaker 5: Do have to say that.
Speaker 1: We're of your funded channel. Yeah, piece of it's actually we around here. We call 'em a PDF files pd F files. But I want to say that I really do appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows and drinking bone connect to the drinking bone. H m hmm.
Speaker 5: Ma'am oh no, yuh I call him what I want. They are okay, uh pay so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Alright, let all let me see us so I'll see about royal see nobody, yeh. I usually try to like if I don't have a guess, I try to end like mm, yeah, alright, guys, I will talk to you guys later. I love you guys, b
Speaker 3: Mhm,