Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 2: You're ready for another episode of my big foot sighting.
Speaker 1: All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down, no horse towns where the church at the backbone, laws and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets, with the songs of the South of su Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot sighting dot com and let me know.
Speaker 2: My bigfoot sightings began January fourth, two thousand and three. I was working in Tampa, Florida, and I had some time sensitive stuff, so I worked a little few more hours and when I left the work, it was probably about quarter to seven. And at the time I lived in Jeffer Hills and I went up three oh one, which is outside of Tampa alongside of Tampa. And at the time I got to where I seen something was about almost seven o'clock and I was messing with my radio, trying to find a good station, and I looked over to my left because I seen movement, and when I did, I thought it was either a car or a deer, and I slammed on the brakes when my mind seen what it was. It was a creature that I did not know of didn't at the time. I did not believe in anything strange that I couldn't explain out the woods and I slammed on the brakes, looked over and there was a white sasquatch, probably about seven to eight foot in the ditchline and frozen in place, did not move a finger. The only thing moved on him was his eyes. It was strange. The face was red like a bad sunburn, eyes black. The only thing I seen move was his eyes, because his whites on either side of his eyes moved, and it followed me. We made eye contact. Very very muscular, very very muscular. It's hard to explain. It's the biggest body builder you ever could imagine. Very very It was almost silver. The hair was almost silver, and so I caught it silver for a few few years after I even talked about it, which I'll go in that in a second. But the nose was flat, you know, like a human would be. The did not have a con uncle head. If it did, it the hair covered it because it was three to four inches I'm assuming about that. The length of hair and the lips were The mouth was very wide, the lips were not protruded. The nose was flat, not like a gorilla like you see some air on the on social media and stuff. It was not that. But the chest and stomach was not that hairy. The sides and arms, legs, yes, but the chest and stomach was not. And it was like dark gray skin. And I seen his when I was looking at his who would be his left hand. It was dark gray skin, very big fingers, very very big hand. It was just a massive creature. I was driving. This was in two thousand and three. I drove a two thousand Ford Ranger. Well I didn't feel safe in that because he could have flipped me without a problem. And but this was this encounter only lasted like five seconds. I mean I was going like, you know, ten miles an hour or something when after I hit my brakes, don't I don't really know how fast I was going, But so after the shock, I was looking at him and then I looked forward because I was on a highway. I was on three oh one, and and I looked back over and make sure I wasn't in the other lane. I looked back over, and it was it was gone, gone, gone that fast. I looked in my rear room mirror to make sure he wasn't getting or chasing me, or getting in the back of the truck or whatever. Because I did not have a camper talk he could and could have did that. But when I looked at my room mirror, I seem to my right side, toward toward the swamp is like a swampy woodsy area still is to this day. I'd just seen some bushes move. I didn't see him anymore, but he I seen the bushes move like he flew like he flew over there very fast. So, uh, somebody in a costume. If somebody's doubting me, yeah, that that's not going to happen in a second. Because I was very I wanted to see it again. I would I would make sure I wouldn't got an accident. There was no other vehicle on the road, and so I want to make sure that was okay. And I looked back over and it was just gone in a second. So, yeah, that's not going to happen. That was so strange to me. I don't remember. And like I said, I lived like forty forty five minutes away and Zephyr Hills. And when I got to the house, I realized, oh, I'm here. I didn't remember driving to my house. It freaked me out so bad. So I'm in the driveway staring at the house and at the time, my sister was getting up to go to work, and when I walked in, she goes, oh hey, and I had that look. I guess I had to look on my face. She was like, what's wrong, What's going on? And I told her I've just seen a creature. I've seen a weird, white, red faced creature. And she was shaking her head in disbelief, which I cannot I could completely understand completely because I did not believe in any creature like that or so we can fast forward about two weeks later, I came back South and I was seeing my mom watching TV and I leaned, I looked over. I said, Mom, I would tell you something. And I told my mom about this creature and she did exact same thing. My sister did shook her head, you know, now you know, and I'm like, I'm telling you what I seen, you know, explained to her what it looked like, what it was. I had no idea, So fast forward nineteen years. Over nineteen years, I did not tell another soul. I literally I just I tried to get it out of my head. I said, you know, I I don't know, I've seen something I didn't know. I just want to just just forget about it. But it wouldn't go away. I know I seen something. What it was I don't know. Didn't call like I said, bigfoot, sasquatch, save whatever you want to call it. You know, I didn't believe in it anyway, didn't know what it was. But in twenty this is going to be my second sighting of a creature, which we believe it's in Florida. It's either sasquatch or skunk ape, which take a bit because I don't know what they are. But I was going again, same scenario. Early in the morning. I was on a Saturday in twenty sixteen, the week before Thanksgiving. I was on it was about an hour east of here. I was on the last mile or two of stretched going to Lake Hatchenet Hall and on Hatchingall Hall Road. It was a hill there where a park and some housing development is and it was very foggy, very foggy that morning. Well I had to suv. It stood up a little tall. The fog was at the top of my hood on this suv and so I got the top of the hill and I looked straight ahead. It was a straight shot from there going into the little village there, if anybody knows about that. But it's a little village. It's beautiful there. But I seen something in the middle of road about three quarters a mile away, and I'm like, I been down this road a hundred times. I don't there's no tree. It looked like a cypress tree with mass on it is what it looked like. And I'm like, okay, this is weird. So I go back down in the fall because it's a hill going back down and the fogs, like I said, top of my hood got my low beams on. So I'm looking at this thing and it wasn't moving. So I'm thinking tree, trying to you know, logic and figure things out. And as I got closer and closer, I'm like, okay, maybe it's got this gout it. It's in the middle of road. I'm going to if I don't stop, I'm going to hit it. And at this point I'm probably a hundred or one hundred and thirty yards away. I thinking accident, there was a truck accident and there's a log with some mass on it. As I'm just trying it, and so I at that point, I'm only going. Like I said, it's foggy. I couldn't go like more than like twenty twenty five miles an hour in a safe speed. So I hit my bright lights. This thing ducks down in the fog facing to my left, ducks down, goes under fog and shoots that way. And when I tell you how tall this thing, it's very shocking. I understand people out there that's just like, okay, they're not that tall. Yes, this the fog on this creature was up at his knees, so eleven twelve feet tall, very possible, very skinny, was not bulky at all. So there I'm like, okay, I had flashbacks of my first sight and I'm like, oh my gosh, here we go again. I don't know what these things are. And I've been listening at that time in twenty sixteen, maybe a year, maybe a year, I was listening to podcasts, so I'm like, Okay, maybe it's a skunkit I don't know, but I got through that. I didn't want to go any further rolling my windows up east through there. I didn't know if he's in the foger or whatever. But I got down through there, made it through that day. So after that, it was like every day religiously. I would listen to podcasts. I think YouTube started blowing up around around the twenty fifteen to twenty sixteen, but I was listening to podcasts, listen to all the stories I could listen to about bigfoot sasquatch, sabbe, whatever they want to call them. And then I started hearing about white ones. I'm like, oh my gosh, I've seen a white one, the first one I seen. I'm starting to believe this. I'm really I'm starting, oh my gosh, I've seen and then it just it comes, you know, It's just it's a shocking thing to see it anyway, but then you're you've got validation that there's there's something out there. They're really and other people are seeing this. It's just amazing. So then kick kick about on about seven years. I guess about later, I wanted to go to this convention or a conference in Ocallo and the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference. You know, I got online, I got you know that popped up. I'm saying, this is cool, something I want to go to. Just only from from where I lived to their's there's you know about left probably less than two hours. I said, this is cool, this is good. So I bought tickets. But I wanted to go up there and spend the night first. I didn't want to drive early in the morning and go I wanted to be refreshed, so got a motel, said I was like, oh, let me back up. I did not get a motel. I was asking whoever the host was to this on the website, and at the time it was Marie Dumont. I believe she was hosting that. I think could be wrong, I think so, but anyway, she answered me, and that's from she's the founder of Mid Florida Bigfoot Research Amazing Group amazing g. So she was telling me, you know, it's whatever hotels are up there, what to expect, because I had no idea what to expect. So, and so I told her my story and she listened, got a hold of her and text her, and so I went up there and met her later. I didn't didn't see her. I didn't see her at the convention and we just couldn't make the connection. But she got back with me and she says, well, John, can you can you take me out to that area where you've seen your first creature. I was like, yeah, you know. So her and a friend part of the group at the time, Chris. I'm not going to give his last name because I haven't gotten hold of him. I've lost his number. But so her and him met me out there, and I thought I was ecstatic. I was, so, this is like therapy to me because it's over nineteen years to even tell anybody else. And I told thankfully, told Marie this, And so we go out there and we make a recording and it just starts snowballing. Well, I was listening to more podcasts and every day and I'm like, well, wait a minute, I heard a footfall. I was like, wait a minute. That I was riding a bike out in the park in the County Park, and I was and I was taking a rest before I go up a hill and and and just sitting there, you know, I was I don't know. I was about fifty three or fifty four at the time, and about seven or eight feet in front of me. It was dump dum dum, dump dump and nothing's there. There's it ran whatever it was ran in front of me. Nothing's there. But I seen the footfall, which people are talking about. At the time, I had no idea what this was. I was like, okay, when I don't know, I just tried to rationalize and get on with my day because it was just weird. But that's what happened. In The footfall in front of me was at least thirteen to fourteen fifty maybe inches that I could because I seen it. I mean, I just I was just looking down and then bampampam. It went from my right to my left into another, you know, some more woods, and I was like, wow, what what is that? What is that? What makes that? What does that shocking? H Yeah, I'm just trying to my mind's just trying to figure things out, and it just rationally, it just I couldn't. I didn't have anything for that. I had nothing. And then I heard a footfall. Well that happened to me. So, yeah, people talk about cloaking. You asked ten p people and you'll probably get half of them about bigfoot. That believe in bigfoot. They might say no, no, they're flesh and blood. Well I'm telling you what I seen. And there was nothing there. It was not woodsy, it wasn't thick woods. It ran right in front of me in a path, a very wide path bikers and joggers and hikers always go for many years now. So that happened to me. And so when I'm up north North Florida, I'm sitting there. It was a beautiful day. I can't I can't give I don't know about the year. But anyway, I was up North Florida. It was a beachy area on side of a river, just gorgeous, and I had to walk just a little bit and nobody could see me. I was on a had a chair and I'm sitting there reading a book, just relaxing, beautiful day. And I hear to my right, like I said, Okay, I mean that's my mind again. My mind tries to rationalize this. It's a deer could be walking, a squirrel could be jumped from three to three it's a number of reasons. Just okay, reading my book. Happen again behind me, I would assume maybe thirty forty yards behind me. It's like, wow, what is this about? I said, you know, I'm thinking again. At the time, I did not know about three. I didn't know what's going on. So that that day went by, I tried, like I said, to rationalize everything. And again I think it was either the following weekend or the weekend after. We're talking in the fall, early fall, and you know, hunters probably out that area. It was near Apological and National Forest. That's where I was, and along I believe it was sop Choppy River or another adjacent river. But again I went out there, probably to finish that book or another one, and something caught my eye. I was, I was facing the river, the little little river, and up I looked up and I and something caught my eye. Something moved. The sun hit something about hundred and twenty yards away, and when I looked up, I seen this large person which I thought was in a gilly suit, from my left to right go through. It was a little spot in the trees where I could see him, and then they disappeared. Well, that one went through that area, and another one larger went through that area, then another one and I'm looking at I mean, just right behind each other, and all of them looked like gilly suits because it was just a dark area. I can't I could see. It was too far away. I didn't, you know. I'm thinking, well, I you know, absolutely yes some of you know, kid and two adults in a gilly suit. But tried to I blew that up off to that. But yeah, they were all leaning slightly forward, you know, hindsight's twenty twenty. I'm thinking, this is not a person. The hands were at the knees are lower. So I'm like, yeah, there's a perth. There's people or people. Yeah, okay. So and like I said, the more podcasts I was listening, I was like, man, this wait, wait a minute, this happened to me. You know, this happened to me. Yeah, out in the woods. And like I said, I always brushed it off and try to rationalize what is going on. Well, you know, you go out in the woods and you're hearing the cracks, like something heavy cracking, and you're going you're walking further and there they'll go along with you. They'll they'll flank you, I guess the right word is, and they'll like follow you, and I don't. I really don't think they're they're trying to scare you, per se. But they're they're I think, honestly, I'm thinking now they're protecting you, I think from anything else. Long story about that, because there was a bunch of podcasts, a bunch of personal witnesses that go into this belief of mine. So I've been going out a few times with Mid Florida Bigfoot Research. Mike Aguilar and Marie Dumont are finn fantastic people to talk to, absolutely so much information, and I had the pleasure pretty recently, it's only been a couple a couple of months maybe to go out. And I went out with one of the first met Ruby out at the where I seen my white sat squatch. So me and Ruby go down to the park's closed right now, I think it's going to open up. It's been closed for years. But the park ranger knows me and what I'm about and what I'm doing. So me and her go out there and we're walking down the road. The old it's it's all ruts and everything. Because like I said, it's been close for years. And we're walking and it's about it's a little over a mile and a half to go to the end and it ends up at Hillsborough River. But we go out there and we take some pictures of some interesting tree limbs. Are just people probably some of our audience will know about the arches, tree limbs, the floaters, they call them floaters where there's an arch and there's the floater under the arch. That's we see that a lot, a lot. And so we're get about to the end of the walk toward in near Hillsborough State Park and Mike Aguilar and his girlfriend says, hey, we're we're we're near the area meeting Marie in a in a in a little while, but can we swing out there and walk with y'all? Was like, absolutely, this is this is great because I haven't one like more more more or less one on one with Mike. I'd love to talk to him. It's a lot more. But so he meets us out there. We're headed back and he's already way out there. It seems like they ran, but they were meeting us out there, and we you know, we greet and we're walking back and I'm telling the stories and uh some more information.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just out there down the rabbit hole we go and stuff. So I'm that's for maybe another time. But we're walking and walking in and on the right walking out, on the right side of the road, there's clusters of bamboo, like big clusters, I mean, very large, like fourteen fifteen foot across at the at the base. When we walked in, there was nothing in the roadway. Well, when we walked out, Mike says, yeah, he says, uh, yeah, that's pretty neat. These are fresh limbs off here in the roadway. I was like, me and me and Ruby looked at each other, say, this wasn't like this when we came in. It was not. It was not. There was nothing in the road except gravel and dirt and nothing else. Something pulled the I don't know, I said, the saplings, the small pieces, and threw them all over the road like a blanket. It was like a large area. It's probably twenty by twenty by twenty or twenty by thirty area. I mean, this was not when we came in. It was not like this. I know I've been down that road many a time. I knew that the bamboo was there, but it just didn't. And he was like, and we all, we almost all, we were looking at each other and we had that spidy the spidey sense.
Speaker 5: I guess you want to call it. Something's out there. Something did that that morning to let us see it.
Speaker 2: And me and Mike were like, yeah, absolutely something was out there. And I would love to think that it was my white one saying hello, but yeah, that's yeah. There was nobody else out there. Like I said, it was closed. We didn't see anybody that day walking. That was a very very interesting deal for me because you could just feel something was looking at you. It happened. Stuff like that happened a lot. One time, well three actually three times. I went up into the park with a cane. It's a little boat when you can put your trolling motor in, and I put in the Hillsboro River and I went up this side creek way up there and I fish or just in a summertime, getting a water cooled down. But this one particular place, it's just gorgeous. And I was in my boat the first time I was. It happened. I was fishing. It's a little deep area there, so kitchen or release fish, and all of a sudden, nothing happened, no noise, nothing, I couldn't hear anything around. There wasn't a bird. I mean, it just like a light switch. Birds when chirping, squirrels are not moving. This is out in the woods, this is in a park. Not normal, not normal. And I'm looking around. I had the weirdest I stood up and I'm looking around, like, what's going on? Because I hunt, I hunt and fish throughout my life, and it's a predator. I'm thinking the first thing, I say, Okay, it's got to be either a panther or bear around or something massive, something something that is going to do some damage. And I'm like freaking out, And I got my boat off the sandbar and started drifting down. That freaked me out. Well, the next weekend, I'd do the same thing, go up there, chill out in the water, sitting there eating my lunch. And it happened again. I mean, and this time it was a little more pronounced. The wind was blowing. First, I heard the birds, the squirrels jumping around. All of a sudden, here goes that light switch again. Off nothing. I'm looking around. I don't see a bird. I don't see a squirrel much less hear it. And the wind is gone, nothing blowing around. And this is just not normal. This is really not normal. And again I got I turned my little boat around and got out of there. And when I said I get out there, it's like ten minutes later, going down the river, I'd lose, you know, that weird feeling.
Speaker 5: It's gone comfortable. I'm fine, I'm normal again.
Speaker 2: You hear the birds chirp in the squirrels, you know, the fish jumping in the water. Everything's normal, it's just and it happened again, same scenario again. The wind was blowing and it just stopped. No other sound. So and I talked to I went to a camp out of my actually it was my first camp out with mid Florida Bigfoot up in Cold Creek.
Speaker 5: And this when I was telling my story, I said, it's some weird you know, because I didn't I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I said, it's some weird you know, we leave, you know, the ets or aliens or whatever. And I said, you know, this guy was talking all that stuff, and I said, you know, this is weird. And I told him that story three times this happened in three weeks and consistently in three weeks. So he looked at me and he says, well, he goes, well, let me back up. He says, well, when you were in your boat, could you hear you if you moved around? I said, yeah, I could hear my foot shuffled because I did that, and I can you know I can hear. He goes, well, you weren't having you were not having any blood pressure issues, because that's what a lot of people were saying. And he says, yeah, that wasn't And this this is the first time I heard of infrasound. I'm like, I'm looking at him, like.
Speaker 5: What what is? What is that's another language? And that's and he explained to me. He says, they sasquatch will hit you with infrasound. It's they don't know if it's.
Speaker 2: A mechanism of protection, you know, just to scare you or something, or what it is. But yeah, it was I said, well, I says, he goes, describe what you feel? Just back up and think about it. And I said, well, the best way if if I could tell you how it felt, it was like I was in a bubble. He goes. That's what it is. You either feel that way or you just literally get hit hard and you go down to your knees or fall on the ground because it's that intense. And how they do it, I don't know, you know, who knows, But yeah, that was very very strange to me. Also, And I had other stuff happened in that same park when I was walking. You know, it's tree knocks. But yeah, like I said, you know, limb fall. I'm always I'm always trying to write things off. And and uh so another time I was walking at the same area where I seen my white one. I was walking along Hillsboro River. I walked all the way by myself, this time walked by myself up and I got on a small path that actually goes to Hillsboro State Park. So I'm walking along and all of a sudden, I see a movement to my right. This I can't I don't know what it was. I'm assuming I did not get a clear view, but it was it was upright, something upright, it appeared to me. But it was it way back in there in the like in the swamp, and I stepping in that water, and I could I just couldn't get it clear, but I heard like a laugh as the best I could. I don't. I think you're the first one. I told that too, because I just it's just bizarre. Why would something laugh at me? Yeah, I mean it wouldn't be a person, because there's there's snakes and gaiters all in that area, so a person, uh, way back in in a swampy area. And yeah, I don't, Yeah, I don't. I don't think that was But yeah, I heard like a little chuckle and I kept looking and and act like I wasn't looking. I just, you know, look my took my eyes over there, and but yeah, not not that ain't normal. So another time I was in that in that same part, I was fishing. I had had my boat in the milla Uh River on a bend, and I kept hearing crunch crunch, crunch, crunch crunch. Right to my left. I was facing up river and the tree, the trees or some bushes moved a tree like he bumped a tree and that was it. But other than that, there was bushes uh moving on. There's pass on both sides of Illsborough River that is where I was, and there's you know, people walk all the time, so I didn't you know, who knows, But yeah, a tree moved, a tree moved around. That's that's strange, really bizarre many a time, and one one of the Hillsboro parks, not Hillsborough State Park, but just south of there. You go back in there and there is a smell, a musky musky smell, doesn't It doesn't. I've heard of smells that people experience with a garbage or a skunk. This is just a musky musky smell. Had that probably, I think almost every time. Well, I go out there sometimes like four four thirty in the morning by myself, because I really I do now in the last few years, I do want to make a connection with this white creature because I honestly do not believe he's going to hurt you, hurt me at all. I don't think they're going to But yeah, I just go out there. I try to keep the flashlight off. I mean, I imagine it does hurt their eyes, because I've heard that many a time, and some people tell me, don't you know, if you're going to have a flashlight, have a red lens over top of it. I do. So go out there and yeah, you hear the same crunching off in the distance probably half a dozen times now by myself. But yeah, very strange. I think my my personally I hear people tell me myself, I think it's they're not They're not going to hurt you number one. Actually, I think there would protect you if anything. So the people that say it's going to do I will kill you and tear you apart. I know, I just I don't think so. God didn't make them for to harm somebody. I think. I imagine there's some are out there, there's other creatures out there that probably will tear you up, but I don't think they are so my belief. So it's shocking. Like I said, it's nineteen years since I told I mean when I first started talking to somebody about this, and so every time I hear somebody's.
Speaker 5: Story and.
Speaker 2: Go to these conferences in Okallo, which if anybody's in the area, I highly recommend going because you will not regret it. I think it's like, I don't know, twenty twenty or twenty five bucks to get in the door, and that's all other than your food, and you can walk around and meet people and talk to them if you had this experience and you just don't know what to do at this with the first time I went, I felt that way. I did not know, I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to talk to people. The second time I was talking to everybody. Once you get get to talk tell somebody that that is affiliated with a Bigfoot group, you will not regret it. And I highly recommend and if if anybody wants to talk to me, I'm out there, you can get ahold of Mid Florida Bigfoot. And if you're going to compare notes uh with a with a white Sasquatch or if you had experience day on three oh one anywhere, I would love to talk to you. If if you had experienced near Lake hatching, hatching all love to hear from you. And so it's it's an amazing journey. Once you start going down the rabbit holes, you you hear your stories, I hear their stories and and and it just goes, it keeps going. You go down another rabbit hole and another, it just keeps going. But it's amazing.
Speaker 5: And the people that you meet at these places like the.
Speaker 2: Conference or a camp out where you just don't know who you're going to meet start talking because a lot of times you go to these camp and things for Sasquatch or Bigfoot. I don't like personally, I don't like calling bigfoot, it's like condescending. But the Sasquatch or Sabbe groups that to go camping and you have a chance, go just go it. You'll absolutely it's it's like I said, it's like to me, it's like therapy, and uh, it's just it's just a really good feeling to get your story out. If you have one, or if you're kind of believing in it and want to hear more about it, ask people because they're at them venues, they will they will tell you. They'll say, oh, yeah, you want to hear it. Yeah, So yeah, it's a it's an amazing journey. And I hope, uh, I hope we get the word out because I honestly think the the uh the three letter entities that are out there that don't want to you know, information outs is as strong. I've had a couple of dealings I feel, uh from them that are blocking and trying to belittle the stories and as knowers, the ones that absolutely seen what we see can't so I can't I what it was I guess it was you know, uh, the Sasquatch or sabe, whatever you want to call it. But it was, uh, it was a creature that resembled what people are talking about, except mine was white with a red face, which is bizarre. But and the first one and the second one was was was was tan and brown like h like almost like a mosse, I guess from a distant but very tall, very skinny, and uh, it's a it's a great, uh great experience once you go go to these uh venues in camps with these uh these big footers, big footer groups, is amazing journey. So I hope you all do it. Like I said, if you want to talk to me, you're in the area, it's fantastic. You could get hold of me, uh, get mid the Florida Bigfoot Research and talk to them guys. Even they're a vast amount of information you can get from that. It's an amazing thing. And I hope you do. And God bless y'all.
Speaker 6: Well that's it for tonight show. If you've had a big foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know thanks for listening. Have a great night seeing.
Speaker 3: A bunch of run down the hose towns where the church is the backbone lows and the bow and the fasting melodies.
Speaker 7: Coove in.
Speaker 3: That the bomb then rose with the roofs, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of Su Then I mean I hate the promp post picking down home rhythm, bringing that I don't run from Banjam music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi jack. It's become many been through it, getting through the tal on scrubs and skaggs bucking name bears to this Tennessee jams.
Speaker 2: There's no the way that I do it.
Speaker 3: And I hit the flat boat, packing down on rhythm, ringing out bad oh run from Banjong music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something going backwards backwards and double tip.
Speaker 7: Freaking in the sword and the strumming look and tuck starff there's nothing in the strumming out count your boy living Mom, and I hit a bumboat picking down rhythm, bringing us that on from from Men.
Speaker 4: Of Physic.
Speaker 3: The City Last trust Me wild on the two music cars rushing by with the bastes on the stereos to man.
Speaker 7: When I hear the brown bud picking down one rhythm bringing nuts paddle.
Speaker 3: Run from bunch of music, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Something going backwards backwards and double tibi get in the sword and the strumming look and tuck star because of the end, and strumming nas country boy living whit a boum boch picking down room rhythm bringing.
Speaker 4: Us bad on from the best room music, summing gallop backwards backwards.
Speaker 7: And double town packing and assauld and the drumming looking tucks time because I think you had those trumming downs because you won't leaving.
Speaker 4: And I hear the bum bats picking
Speaker 3: Down the bad chick and botswin Mama's Best Sweet Tea kind of sounds that all round bedroom music