Speaker 1: Pay Piggy, Pay Piggy.
Speaker 2: Don't make me go back to that's ninety five.
Speaker 3: Wainscot.
Speaker 4: There's no way to be alive. Don't make me go back to ninety five. Bayshot needs no way to be a live boot Pay big God, just give me.
Speaker 5: One most of the chance.
Speaker 6: Pay Biggy, just give me one more super chance.
Speaker 4: Pay Piggy, just give me one more. Pay Piggy, just give me one boot.
Speaker 7: With my boot one one missed, then mixed free gears.
Speaker 2: We had baby.
Speaker 7: She went for such. She went good cheek, gotta lay down on my bands on the lambo because she don't like my bother. No, no, she got a diamond grip and a baby teeth. Coolest kid in Nursey. But you know I'm not a matterry yelloist and natty yellst. I flow with the transcendental. Gave me meeting Viggenstein, investigate my girl philosophically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: I just want the money.
Speaker 8: Heiggy, just give.
Speaker 6: Me one more, Jacky, Giggy, just give me one more super jets.
Speaker 4: Hey Giggy, just give me one more.
Speaker 2: Hey Biggy, Yeah, just give me one.
Speaker 9: I'm sitting video. Girl, I want my heart once she went my work. I see you in the souper cheat. I see you want to go from me.
Speaker 2: I see you want the.
Speaker 9: Only fans, and you've got my heart in your hand. Please don't crush your girl. I understand that I'm a stall, but I'm proud. I'm a geek, but I'm proud and I want to feel your breast at a convention. I want my picture with you grow up in my ass to be on social media. I want my friends to see it on Discord. I'm gonna upload it to myself bread and they all don't see it. My friends, they're gonna like it, they're gonna retweet it. But I been that there's gonna be the greatest moment of my life. And I want you to be a part of a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't make.
Speaker 4: Me go back to that ninety.
Speaker 3: Wage luckage.
Speaker 2: No way to be alive.
Speaker 3: Don't make me go to.
Speaker 4: Wage shuck age, No way to be alive.
Speaker 8: They just give me one check, take Giggy.
Speaker 6: Just give me one more super chance, Fake.
Speaker 4: Niggy, just give me one more suppertchan, Fake Niggy, just give me one. Just give me.
Speaker 10: One house of a check.
Speaker 6: Take Giggy, just give me one more super chance, fake Niggy.
Speaker 3: I'm married to a bunk of pap.
Speaker 11: Oh oh, we got better conjoined in a subway shot. Oh oh, I'm married to a buncle. Oh by a man's a metal.
Speaker 8: They come to me through a tube.
Speaker 5: My whole life.
Speaker 8: It's been watching on the tube.
Speaker 7: Whoa.
Speaker 12: Oh we got ward at Courtis, been a subway shop. Oh we got wed at Curtis and a subway shop. Oh she got wear it got just be in a subway shop.
Speaker 13: Oh oh oh, I got married to a fuckoo. Whoa we got red in come joint in a subway shop, married to uncle passhoa by imaging man Rosie come to me through tub.
Speaker 8: Who like the step watching on the duke? Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 13: Uncle booh joy to say the subway shot over.
Speaker 3: We got ready for.
Speaker 5: The subway shop. Who I'll never do a buncle?
Speaker 8: We got back.
Speaker 5: We got joined in a sufway shop. N is a man a roads.
Speaker 8: They come to me through a du n I mis ann roads. They come to me through this setto bunco.
Speaker 9: Funk.
Speaker 5: Whoa punk funk? Oh oh oh, I got married.
Speaker 13: I got married to my phone go Papa who we got ready, we got joined in a subway shop will go.
Speaker 5: Phone?
Speaker 3: So where do we get the Bible from?
Speaker 2: Did you even read the cannons?
Speaker 8: There is only one charge. You are in a cult.
Speaker 5: You're a gobbling a demon, a bull merchard.
Speaker 8: He's sewing mean, I'm your dude?
Speaker 5: Is this your first son?
Speaker 3: Only in webs?
Speaker 5: I need a can't take it. He's little to your sub.
Speaker 8: Boys on your dude, one plus one plus one equal free. It comes out to don the tree.
Speaker 3: Why do you I need a dead people of.
Speaker 8: Such traditions a man new heretic?
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, Mr dude, is.
Speaker 5: This your person on the web shack?
Speaker 6: I need a jew.
Speaker 3: I can't ticket.
Speaker 8: He's a little to your soul boys, unmu dude, your pistic justification circular two?
Speaker 3: Monkey you had and that me.
Speaker 2: What you're doing up there?
Speaker 3: Why you scarce? Why you run it from thevery de bad.
Speaker 5: You ran my man to and from me?
Speaker 3: Man till the monkey.
Speaker 4: Like the female monkeys with dom bananas between the trees hanging.
Speaker 5: Down upside down.
Speaker 8: That's a smile.
Speaker 14: Side.
Speaker 3: Then tell the monkey what you doing to me? Till until a monkey till a mankcky.
Speaker 8: Till the movie.
Speaker 2: What's it do it to me?
Speaker 3: Till a tiller, moot the mody.
Speaker 2: T mob.
Speaker 8: Mattal monkey, you climbed up in that tree? What you're doing up there? Why are you scared? While you running from every debate? You ran from Andrew and from me.
Speaker 14: Any media monkeys? The tree, that trees hanging down up down found that's a smile met a monkey.
Speaker 8: What you're doing to me climbing up that tree? Matt and a female male monkey climbed up the tree, k s s and hen't doing much more and worse than that, dal Mont smile so un what you're doing to me?
Speaker 5: Comment?
Speaker 9: I'm s.
Speaker 2: Hush up, Siri, go away, hush. We don't need your We do not need your little cute interventions. Siri. What's up? Everybody? Welcome. We're gonna have fun today, A little mix of serious and silly cereal cereal silly, silly, silious today. Yes, I know how to do it the robot. I know how to do the bars Simpson. I know how to do I know how to make my cheeks clap. I know how to do the twerk. I know how to do the Roger rabbit. I know how to do the Cupid shuffle. It's called the Cupid shuffle.
Speaker 15: They say that I'm a rapper, and I say no, it's called the Cupid shuffle. Here where you go to the lip to the lip, to the right, to the right. Not kick now kick now walk it by yourself. Now walk it by yourself. Y'all didn't think I knew about the Cupid shuffle?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: Today? We're gonna have fun today. I'm the pay piggy. Of course we all know about my hit song and all of its iterations and remixed versions. Pay piggy today, I'm your pay piggy.
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 2: How could J be the pay piggy if you paid attention. We have a new friend to the channel, and that's our buddies over at the Meme coin tin hat cat. Now a couple disclaimers. I'm not telling you to buy meme coins. I can't tell you that I have not a registered fightancial advisor. Is there anybody who is a registered financial advisor? Everybody says this, but like I've never heard anyone come on and say I have a registered Fight ancial advisor. Therefore buy the shit I tell you to buy now. But today I'm your meme coined daddy. I look like a straight up dad core. I got a mustache, we got authoritative boom or glasses over which I will scowl at you to make you do certain things. I will wag my finger at you like an angry father. Today I'm your meme coin daddy. But again, I'm not telling you to buy any mean coins. But we do have a generous friend to the channel now Tin hat Cat, so shout out to those dudes. We did a great interview the other day. They were fun. We had funny banter. I How could I be shilling when I'm gonna give it out?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: What you're talking about? Shout out to THC in the chat. He's in the chat with us.
Speaker 3: Quick shilling, bro, Quit shy?
Speaker 2: How am I shilling when you're about to make free money?
Speaker 5: Dough.
Speaker 2: I'm your pay piggy today. Y'all been to pay piggys for so long. Today I'm your pay piggy. What does that mean? That means if you answer these questions correctly, literally, I'm gonna give you some free THC not literal TC free tinat Cat now tennight Cat is a popping off up and coming I mean actually for me coins they've been around for a while. So we look at the one year chart going back to about March, right, they were five cents isshlets see, let's go back. Yeah, so they were about five sense they popped off doing very well. So since thhc is that about fifty cents right now? You can do what you'd like to with the coin. I'm not gonna tell you what you can hold it throughout this bull market, which most people think. We're probably gonna end the bull market maybe June, July, August, September next year. But I'm not telling you what. You can do what you want. So all you need is a phantom wallet, and if you answer the questions correctly that i'd give you, we're gonna do about five or ten of these. We'll start out with, well, say we'll say fifty fifty coins, which is twenty five bucks. Around twenty five bucks for the first few questions. How about that you get those right. I'm gonna identify who gets it right in the chat. It's gonna be conspiracy see related Q and A conspiracy related quiz. I should say, no, it's not your Q and A. It's I ask you a question and you answer or you fail, and then if we as we get to maybe more difficult questions, I'll maybe pop it off a little bit higher, you know, so I'll break off a little piece of something a little higher. Now I am a bitcoin supremacist, so again I'm not telling you what to do with other coins. But these guys have been so cool and they said, hey, Jay, you want to give away some of our bags. Okay, let's do it. So let's start off with quiz questions. That means you ask, you answer in the chat. Whoever gets it right, give me your meta mask receive wallet for Phantom, not your phantom wallet that is for Solana, your meta mask wallet that what's a lot that has a phantom receive address. Now in the show description I put the link for meta mask. There are I'm sure other wallets if you're a crypto nerd who who can receive phantom? But meta mask is probably still the most accessible for people. Again, you can get the wallet here, and what you want to do is choose when you get in the wallet. If you do get it, you don't have to nobody has to participate.
Speaker 13: In this.
Speaker 2: Unless say want to. You'll choose Phantom opera network. So Opera network is the phantom, not PHA and T F A and T. I have to fix that Phantom opera and then I will when you get the right answer, I'll identify who got it, and then I will send you first fifty THC and then we will do some uh maybe a little more difficult ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't if if any wallet that has access to Phantom FtM that will work. So not the p H A N T O M wallet that is for Solana, We're not. I don't it does. I don't believe it bridges or holds uh Phantom Crypto FtM. I also don't believe that coin base coin based wallet. I don't think supports f TM either. Let's see wallets that support phantom and now if you have cold storage wallets, they will too. Ledger Nano will I forgot about your off off chain, off off internet cold storage trust wallet meta mask. But if you're new to crypto, it's probably easiest to just get your the meta mask and then you just choose Phantom Opera network. Okay, so not Ethereum network, not anything else in the metal mask wallet.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 2: Uh, first question is and I guess there's gonna be kind of conspiracy related. Let's see if we can do it. Let's see who's smartest in this audience. Robbie wallet. Okay, I'm not familiar with that one. So tin Hat says, get the Rabbi one or abb one. All right, we got we got a bunch of conspiracy Okay, this one's not too hard, but it's a little bit a bit of a challenge. The rules are simple. You just answer correctly, and whoever is the first to answer correctly wins fifty. That's it, and then I send it to your wallet. You put your receive address the Rabbi wallet. Please the Rabbi wallet?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Which conspiracy cult movie ends with a surprising intimacy scene shall we say cowitis scene. It's not explicit, it's not that vivid between a human and an alien, which we need some kind of like game show ticker thing going, you know what I mean. So if you want to start, you get Meta mask wallet, You open the wallet, you choose phantom address or excuse me, you choose a phantom network, and then you give me the receive address for phantom. So perhaps those that don't know Phantom is what's called a layer one in crypto that means that it's a chain that other projects build on, so it's the base chain.
Speaker 13: And then.
Speaker 2: Tin hat cat crypto is a meme coin that's built on Phantom network. That makes sense. So the way that you're going to receive tin hat cat is through your Phantom address. Obbsy got it, that's right. So it is they Live, which many forget that. The very last scene of They Live.
Speaker 13: Is a weird.
Speaker 2: Intimacy scene between a person and an A and a they Live entity. Pretty sure Obbsy was the first to get it. So Obsy, if you want to put your Phantom receive address in the chat, I will give you the first fifty THC. I guess I got to write down each of these because you got the first one. Also, I think you're on Twitter, so you can obs gets fifty th HC coin. Good job. Yeah, it's a weird one. That one's a little bit of a challenge. I thought i'd start us off with something kind of weird. So remember, if you want me to send you this right here in a second, just put your Phantom receive address receive crypto in your metal mask wallet for Phantom and you will get the tin hat Cat tokens in a second. But you gotta put your you gotta put your receive address in the chat and I gotta see it. So maybe he's getting his phantom address. Okay, question number two and I'm writing down here, who's getting what? So Obbsy gets fifty. Everybody's getting fifty right now, So let's see the next giveaway of fifty THC cryptos. Who has a crater named after him on the dark side of the moon. That's fine, Obbsy, just put it in there when you get a chance. Who has a crater named after him on the dark side of the me? Does THC have potential? Actually, I mean tennat cat pumped massively this week. I mean, let's see seven day as low as twenty eight cents and then all the way up to sixty, so basically doubled this week. Here's the chart, so for a meme coin, for a mid to low cap meme coin. Yes, it's actually pretty pretty good looking entity here, a pretty good meta vibe here. But again, you can do what you want. If you do want to sell your coins, you have that option too. I'll tell you the decks where you flip it to phantom if you want to sell and then you would have to send it to an exchange and then cash out if that's what you choose to do. So far, nobody's I don't see anybody's got yet. It's not Sam Hyde.
Speaker 10: Oh it is.
Speaker 2: Parsons. Is that Study of Stuff was the first to get it. Now, if you don't have your wallet and you don't give me the address, I can't send you any of the crypto. So if you just answer the questions, you're like taking the crypto away. You're right. Study of Stuff got it and it is Jack Parsons. So Study of Stuff we'll get fifty thc. Good job there, bro. All right, here is a really obscure one. It's a really obscure one. Didn't Oh somebody else got it? Who's mono? Mano e mono? Did mono get it before? You gotta be you can't be behind in the stream. Who got it? Was it not as the Study of Stuff? I saw Study of Stuff, so obviously it's the It's built on phantom FtM. So all you need to do is post your phantom Phantom Opera is the chain, and you post your phantom receive address and you'll get fifty THC. Oh, I'm sorry, man oh is your name? I didn't know that?
Speaker 10: My bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mano, do you want your fifty tin hat cat coin, which comes to twenty five dollars? If so, you just, I guess it's crypto too tough for everyone. I know why I could figure out, like, how do I?
Speaker 3: How do I?
Speaker 2: I mean it is there is a learning curve. I know he got it? Say stuff got it? I just they were saying, Mano, I didn't know his name was Mano Sonno's the hand of hands of fate bro if you do want to get Yeah. FtM is the ticker for the blockchain that tin hat cat is built on. What is crypto? Nobody has their address yet. All I gotta is post your received address. It's okay, you got crypto.
Speaker 7: Do you have.
Speaker 2: A Rabbi wallet or a phantom wallet? I mean, excuse me, meta mask wallet, not phantom wallet p h A and t om wallet is so long as wallet, it's not it's not phantom wallet FtM. That's a bit, a little bit confusing. All right, So I'll while you guys get your receive addresses. Give me that twenty five dollars in Can you just email me the cash? Can I get an envelope signed uh and uh? What is it when you go to the post office and they confirm that your letter really exists? Can I get that registered mail? Send me a twenty five dollars Wallmark card? I thought we had a young hip audience. Is this audience all boomer and gen axe and nobody knows?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: What the hell is all of this shit? Can you send me a money order through well far ago? Get Can you get Warren Buffett to sign off on it? How does it work?
Speaker 2: It's like Ron Paul, Well, if we just can't at the FED, and maybe if we can put some of them bitcoins on on on a game boy.
Speaker 3: And if I tried to.
Speaker 2: Give somebody a game boy, and is that that's understanding the bitcoin? That's my Ron Paul, and I'm just joking. By the way, if we audit the FED and put all the bitcoins on game boys and then the kids will be able to trade the game boys and they would solve the financial crisis Bitcoin boomers, that's right. Hey, I'm a bitcoin supremacist. It's okay, money Graham, Uh, send it by a parchment paper with signed in blood with a quill pen. I can't bite the bitcoin and it ain't real. Literally, no one has even I should have thought that nobody would understand how to get a fans got to get a fitsom address. Um, let me see if I can. Maybe if I just show you on the app, will that help you?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 2: Let me show you And by the way, you can get the app on you don't have to get on your phone. I believe you can get a meta mask on Chrome. You can get the wallet on Chrome. I don't I've never done that, but I think you can do that. Okay, So let me come over here to Phantom. Okay, so when you choose the network, so let me show you the networks here. So when you're inside your wallet, if you get Phantom right, and some of you guys that get the answers right, you might have you might have to like do it a couple of times put your address in. Okay, So when you come into your wallet, you're gonna see this option select a network, and you're not gonna want it to do any of these because we're dealing with Phantom Opera. So that's what it's built on. So you're gonna choose that and you'll see in there FtM that's the ticker for Phantom, So you're gonna choose Phantom, and then you'll see this pop up and that's telling you the price today for FtM right, so it's almost out a dollar. But you're gonna be receiving ten hat cat on Phantom because it's built on Phantom the layer one. So you're gonna hit receive right here the receive button at the bottom, and that's gonna give you a QR code or an address, So copy the address and all you do is paste that into the chat. That's all you gotta do. So those are the steps. Once you get the wallet set up and then you get your you get that cash. You get that cash money boy, and if you want to cash out, I'll tell you how to do that later. You do have to be signed up on some exchange depending on where you like Coinbase, Binance, Cracking gem and I, but obviously it would have to be in exchange it accepts Phantom, and I don't recall if Coinbase, I think, let's see, let's see if coinbase lists Phantom as something I think it does. This is ended up being like a crypto tutorial, which let's see, but it might be good to learn these things, so I don't. I don't think coinbase. Okay, so you can't buy Phantom on coin base. I'm pretty sure you count on cracking though. Cracking is a little bit of an easier user experience for exchanges than coinbases. By the way, let's see if it's on there. I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm gonna make sure for you. Yes, So if you want to sell, you'll have to go over to cracking. Now, maybe you already have bin answer or something, so you can do it there too. All right, Next up pop quiz number three. Now, did you guys get your wallet addresses yet? I'm ready to send you your obssy and study of stuff. Have already won fifty tin hat cat coin, and tin hat Cat's doing good. You'll notice the seven day price is pumped up pretty good. Now again, I can't guarantee you you can do what you want with your own crypto. But next up, this is an esoteric conspiracy weird question here. I'm gonna give one hundred if anyone gets this one. If you don't put your wallet address, you don't get the money. I don't have any there's no way I can send it to you, what was John Dee's scrying mirror made of? For one hundred THC what was John D's scrying mirror? Okay, good job, Yeah, set it up and then just post your your address. What was John Dee's scrying ah M, Brad, that's pretty close. I need more specifics. You get it. It's not it's not just subsidian. Brad got it, but he's only going to get fifty because he only got half the answer. So let's see, Brad got it. It's actually as tech obsidian, which is obviously complete bullshit, right like obviously John d is making up stuff, but uh, Brad got it. So Brad, if you want to put your phantom receive address, everybody got it, but they didn't get The first to get it was Brad. But he didn't put az tech obsidian because that makes it more est as to oh as tech as if it's not just more like con orchestra. Right, Okay, that one's too easy. I can't. I can't do that one. That one's a weird one. Nobody has figured out an address yet. That's I honestly thought. I thought we had more crypto people in this. You want me to give it to study of stuff. If you say so, okay, so study of stuff's gotten too so far. If that's what Brad wants, ten hatcats un obtaining. One of the difficulties of crypto in this regard is that it is kind of a learning curve and some of the cryptos are kind of difficult to access. So I think that's one of the difficulties. But look, if you're not interested in all this, that's fine. I do, you know, support bitcoin as well. So for the boomers in the audience, if you are interested in maybe if I was a boomer and I didn't want to do all this kind of stuff, I would just DCA into bitcoin. However, some people want to experiment, have fun. You can do that as well. And shout out to the THC guys. They're they're a funny hip crew and they've been generous. So that's what we're doing this giveaway. It's f A N t O M. Remember p H A and T O M with a pH that's Solana's wallet. So you want the meta mask wallet, and you want to choose the F A N T O M phantom blockchain, and then you will have the address to give me. No one has figured out how to give me their Phantom what liquid free. Wait, No, that one's too easy. That was too easy. It's too easy. That one's a little weird. I'm gonna hold off on that one. I know most of these, but here's a weird one. Okay, we've got a good one. I'm gonna end up not having to give away any crypto because no one can figure out how to get their wallet address to receive f A N t O M FDM. So look, THC, the crypto, not the drug, is built on Phantom, which is the layer one FtM. Phantom is a pretty large blue chip crypto, and it's FtM is the ticker for Phantom, right, So it's a layer one and other things are built on it, kind of like Ethereum is a layer one, and then Pepe is a mean coin built on Ethereum. So tin hak Kat is built on Phantom. And so your your receive address is going to be your Phantom FtM receive address. Nothing to do with PHA and t O M wallet, that's something else. Keep it for yourself. Well, these guys have been you know, cool guys. They're in the chat. So they gave me some to give away to you guys. So they said, Hey, give away some crypto to your audience is what we're doing. I thought, what better way to do it than to give it away via a quiz question. Everybody loves Jamie did a quiz thing right. They had vun over on her channel, who collaborated with Werner von Braun for three TV special on space travel XRP the Klaus coin. Uh Klaus did express interest in the x.
Speaker 16: LP cel reporter cel rayporter to make them eat zibug. I only accept p h A T, I only accept thick coin th hi c C. Baby, Hey, there's an idea for a me and corner a thick coin th hi c c C.
Speaker 2: And the answer is yes, Blue Skittle got it correct. Looks like Blue Skittle was the first to say Disney correct. Disney collaborated with Walt Disney on three space specials. But buzz later. Okay, Blue Skittle, and that's a fifty THHC answer. Does Does anybody have a phantom excuse me? Yeah, their phantom receive address. Yet no one has that. Haven't figured it out. By the way, although I'm trying to be the pay piggy today, if you guys do want to still be piggies. You can't thick prison wallet. My my I got a thick My wallet is like thick th h I C C. And it's sticking out in my back pocket. And I got big old thick round birthing hips. With that big old thick wallet poking out, it's like a it's like a somebody's pulling a drawer out of my butt. That's how thick my wallet is. No one has their guys. Come on, I'm giving away free money. Somebody. You could have already. Somebody could have racked up what, let's see, twenty five point fifty one hundred bucks already. You sent it. It's okay, so study of stuff. Let me find your wallet address and then I'm gonna make a note of it. You can post your receive address in here. It's not hidden. So if you think that you can't post your wallet address, no to receive crypto. It's public, dude, So you don't have to hide it. You don't send it to me privately or whatever. Just repost it. Okay, obviously posted it. I wonder, Oh I wonder if it's like, Oh I wonder if it's censoring wallet addresses. Oh I don't even think about that. I don't see I'm not seeing any addresses. So try one more, try again, because you might have to message me if it's not going to allow people to post wallet addresses. That's crazy. I didn't realize that you might have to, like message me. I know you're saying, scroll up, but I'm not seeing any any addresses. Boomer stream, When do would a boomer ever give away crypto on? This is like the most unboomer thing ever. So I don't know what you're talking about. That's weird. So you guys are seeing the wallet addresses and I'm not. Let me see. Let me look at the public version. I was switched to all messages. Okay, okay, I'm switching to all messages. Ah, there we go. I just switched a good job, thank you. I had to switch over to all messages. Okay, let me get blue skittles address right there. Okay, let me make a note of this blue skittle. Got blue skittles. Now, let me get study of stuff's address. Okay, got it, s o s okay, good, I got two of them and let me okay, I got Absy's here we go. Yeah boy, yeah boy, as there we go. Now do y'all need me to show you that you're gonna get your tin hat cat? Do you think I'm lying to you gonna I'm scamming you by not giving you the fifty? Who got the first one? ND got it first? So let's do his I'm mute, dude. Is this your first time on the inner webs?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: I need a ginger chew. Do do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do do So Obbsy is getting fifty. Let's do that first. Show you guys.
Speaker 10: Beep boo doo boop beep boop beep.
Speaker 2: That's the computer sounds doing the cryptos. I don't have much phantom in there. I hope this works to send it. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 10: I need a ginger chew. Do doo doo doo doo doo do doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Okay, Uh, let's see. I'm gonna try sending the fifty transactions submitted. So Abbsy getting his first fifty, and that should be confirmed.
Speaker 2: Do do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do do do do? There you go? Uh it did work fifty thc sent to Abbsy. I'll show you guys. There you go. So Obbsy got his first he won the first question, and he got his fifty t c uh Now study of stuff one two, so let's do his because do do do do do do do do Do Do do do do do do do? Is this your first time on the inner vibs Study of stuff? He won one hundred thc Do do do do Do Do Do do do do do do Now, if you do want to support my stream, you still can. I still am accepting super chest today through stream Labs. Just send me that via stream labs if you'd like to support. I don't know why this is taken forever. Come on, dude, mute dude, Okay, Absi's gonna get one hundred tin hat cat send two, I mean not studio stuff. Excuse me, Study of stuff?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Yes, he won one hundred thhc, which is fifty bucks almost I need a ginger jube, all right. Transaction submitted, Yes, thank you to whoever sent me ten dollar of phantoms to do the transactions exactly. I only had like a thirty cents or twenty cents in there, so we're a little amount. Okay, So let's see Obbsy should have gotten his. Let's make sure it went through. Oh, come on, yep, there you go. Obbsy got his one hundred thc Look at that. There you go. So you guys having fun. You get a feel for it. Now, I still got to give Blue Skittle his so don't worry. He's gonna get it. But I'm just showing you that it is you're really getting your kryptos? Is he really giving it? Giving out the cryptos? I don't see them. Where are they? I checked my email, there's nothing there. If you guys would hit like and share chat chain. Thank you tin hat Cat for that ten bucks of phantom for the gas fees. Appreciate that. Also, I'm gonna have to send all you guys a little bit of phantom too for the gas fee in case you want to. So I'll send you guys like a dollar a phantom, because if you do want to cash out, you'll need a little bit of a phantom to pay the gas fees to cash out a tin hat Cat. Does that make sense if you're new to crypto. I'll explain that more in a little bit. Let let's get back to the Q and A because this is fun. Don't worry, Blue Skirtle, I haven't forgotten you. You're still on the list. Here. So the next one is four. Now, this is a tough one. I didn't know this, Jamie Kim here, No, I see it in never one. This is a tough one. So this is another fifty THHC question. What is the title of the nineteen forty four science fiction book about a red planet that's governed by an entity called Elon? What is the title of a nineteen forty four science fiction book governed by a red planet governed by an entity called Elon? This is interesting. I'm you, dude, do do do do do do?
Speaker 13: Do do do do?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? We need some some of my music going like low in the background. I think that you guys think, So let's do a little bit of as we wait for people to answer. It is not Mars projects. That was close. That's close project Mars. Did Dave get it? Let's see who got it? Did Dave get it? It looks like Dave the Philippian got it. Dave, if you have your wallet address, goody, you got it close? But I think Dave got it. Yeah, Dave got it. So Dave, you have you have an address? When is Esoteric Hollywood three coming out? Very soon? I wrote a couple more chapters this week, so making progress. I would guess, Well, the publisher does it in cycles, and so I don't know when the next publishing quarter is. So next quarter I think so maybe like January ish. So Dave is boomer tech. I mean, do you want to get the wallet or not? That's up to you. So Dave, if you want it, you can have twenty five dollars, which is what it comes out to if you want fifty THC. All right, next question. This one's an easier one. So we're gonna go with ten THHC for this one. So that comes out to five bucks. So here's a five bucks if you get this one. You ready, no worries, Dave, take your time. Yeah, so you got your wallet, so not phantom wallet, meta mask wallet, phantom blockchain, phantom receive address. Okay, ready, finish this poem and you get ten THHC. Finish this poem. Through the darkness of futures passed, the magician longs to see one chance out, chance out between two worlds. Finish the phrase the meta Musal wallet. That's for our boomers and seniors who can receive any fiber based crypto on the meta Musle wallet chain. Correct, nobody's getting these jokes, except for like ten twenty year olds. Hey, Jamie, could you make me a double shot and pour a little bit of that creamer not creamer, but that rebel drink as the creamer. Thank you. We are having fun. Oh, let's see, did Patrick get it? Let's see. Don't use it yet, I mean, if you're trying to use chat GPT, I mean, come on'll, people will hear in my chat cheating baby darkness walk with me now. I think Patrick got it. No, not one chance out between two worlds. Wait Oracle? Did Oracle get it? I thought Patrick got it. It looks like hold on, the chat's going fast. It's hard to figure out. I think No, Patrick got it before Oracle. So that one goes to Patrick. That is a twin Peaks question. Excellent job there, So Patrick gets that. Patrick, if you have your phantom address, let me know, put that in the chat and I'll give you the ten thc job. Next question, we need some music in the background, don't we. Let's see what music could I play that's not super annoying, so kind of chill music. Maybe let's see. Let's unfortunately my music's are not very chill. I guess we could go with the Funko Pops remixes. Okay, Dave or Patrick, if you've got your phantom wallet's addresses, put that into the chat and let me know when you got it, and I'll give you your THHC coin. All right, let's see next up. No, that one's too hard. Okay, here's a weird conspiracy dark conspiracy question. And this one's a little more challenging. So I'm gonna say this one is a thirty THCHC. Now we're going to say fifty. This is a fifty level. It's a little difficult. This magical order is said to be concerned with affecting the transmissions and communications from the outer space realms for the purpose of opening up gateways. Did you guys hear that? I'll read the question again. This magical order is said to be concerned with affecting the transmissions and communications from the outer space realms for the purpose of opening a gateway. Yakub is a great guess. Golden Dawn also a great guess, but not correct. Free Masonic Aliens. No, this was a little harder. So it's a fifty THHD question. It is not the real Society. No, it is not Knubs. It is not the Order of the Nubs. Goody, got it correct. It is the Typhony in Order. Good job, Gooty. So that's a fifty THHD question for Gooty. Goody, Gooty, got that booty going making a clap.
Speaker 3: The time.
Speaker 2: Lords. I like that secret society. I'll be a part of that secret society again. I need Dave to give me his phantom address to receive on Phantom. I need Patrick to give me his receive on Phantom, and I need Goody to give me that receive on phantom address. All right, this is a tough one, a tough ish one. I think somebody will get it. So let's make this one a any thac because if they're a fan of this, they're gonna get it right away. What is the FBI task Force established to investigate the paranormal and the occult cases in the realm of Twin Peaks? Did Dave put his Let me see, Okay, there's Dave's thank you. Dave appreciate that thank you. Dave, got that excellent? All right, I'll read the question again. It's a little bit of a challenge. Oh, somebody's getting close. What is the FBI task force established with investigating paranormal and a coat? Frankie D got it? Blue Rose in the oh so close? Blue Rose barely beat Slowboy by one one second Ghostbusters No. So that one goes to Frankie D Baby, Good job, Frankie D. Frankie D, you want to give me your address? I still need Dave and Patrick's address. Mandatory. Did I get it wrong? Mandatory said at first, Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Frankie. You're right, Mandatory mayoh got it first? Excuse me? Thank you, all right, thank you, I got it. Mandatory, give me your address, Dave, give me your address and Patrick? No, not Dave. Excuse me, I got Dave's I got a Mark who I've got? Okay, I got Dave. So I need Patrick, Gooty and Mandatory's addresses. Good job, all right. Next one that was let's let's let's try something that's uh not as twin peaksy. Let's move over here. That one's too easy. That's too easy. I gotta have a mid level challenge here. These are all either way too easy or too hard. Um okay, perfect for the conspiracy crowd. You reading this is a twenty THC question. You will win twenty THC if you get this correct. Dave, did you send it? Okay? Let me get Dave's address real quick. All right, got Dave's and see I need Okay, I got Goody's. Good job, goody, thank you. So I just need Patrick's and mandatories. God, I got the others all right? For twenty THC. What African tribe kept meticulous records reportedly of serious and serious b before the invention allegen allegedly before the invention of telescopes. If you're a veteran of the conspiracy domain, you may know this.
Speaker 10: You may know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got goodies, I need mandatory and Patrick's address. Tribe called quest.
Speaker 1: Uh dogone? It is the doggone, the Chituri and the dogone.
Speaker 2: Troy Chris Lestrange. That's a name, right there, Chris Lestrange.
Speaker 13: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a badass name right there. Dangerfield Hensley is about the only the coolest name I've ever heard beyond Chris Lestrange. So I'm pretty sure Chris got it. First though, didn't he? All right, so Chris, give me your address for twenty THHC, which comes to ten dollars. All right, fine, a man's and y'all have fun. Y'all have fun. If you do want to support my stream, you still can't do so. Even though I'm giving away the cryptos to you guys today, you're getting free moneys, free money. Baby right there, the dog going the Doggon tribe. But I need your phantom receive address, Patrick Mandatory and Chrysala Strange. All right, next up, that one's pretty easy. It's a challenge to find that. Okay, here's a good one. This is a little bit of a challenge, we'll say. We'll say this one is about a twenty THC, so ten dollars cash, twenty THC.
Speaker 1: Five since reality five cents reality, the dogon and the Chitta ooh Yo Mina e Yo mina uh.
Speaker 2: Who wrote that serious is the true Great White Lodge and the home of the spiritual hierarchy and the Star of Initiation for ten THHC. I need some royalty free. Let's do some royalty free. I don't know, something different like trance. Let's do some royalty free trance. In the background. Something something different. Look at what the Masonic symbol. There's actually a pretty cool trend song. But uh and no, I'm not advocating the Masonic nonsense. It is Alice Bailey. Good job. I remember when I was asked this, I said Bleovatski, but it is actually Alice Bailey. So did that Patrick again? Patrick? Got it again? Patrick's killing it?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 2: Patrick, do you want to give me your address? So that's thirty THC for Patrick. I need your address though, Bro, good job, dude. Hello, what okay? Here's a good one. Patrick, whar's your address? Man? Put it in the chat. Now you got thirty THC? Got fifteen bucks already racked up? You respond in the chat, dude, what do you mean? And then you give me your address to get your money's This movie is based on a book.
Speaker 6: This is for.
Speaker 2: Fifteen THC. This movie is based on a book by a cultist. By an occultist I won't say his name because that'll go away, And it features space vampires disguised as beautiful women. For fifteen THCHC. Patrick, give me the address again? Just keep posting. If you got the answer right, post your received address until I tell you I've seen it. That's the way to do it. It is not two thousand and one. It is not Icewatch shut. There's no space vampires in Idwatch Shut. Bro, Life Force. Dave the Philippian got it again. Dave is killing it, Bro, and I have Dave's address, So Dave's got now sixty five THC coming. Good job Dave killing it. Welcome everybody. We're having a quiz night, and if you would like to participate in the quiz, you get money when you answer it correctly first in the chat, and I give you ten hat cat crypto to your wallet. But you need a meta mask wallet and you need the phantom receive address. All right. This next one is another fairly tough one. I'm gonna say this one's twenty THC. So we're back to the Twin Peaks universe. What Fictional Animals Extinction was the focus of Ben Horn's con conservation campaign to quote stop Ghostwood. We've already had about eight winners, so good job to you guys. This is for twenty THC. That comes out to ten bucks. What Fictional Animals Extinction was the focus of Ben Horn's conservation campaign, and Paul got it to boom the Pine Weasel. We got a twin Peaks fan. That's Paul. Paul, do you want to put your phantom receive address? It was the Pine Weasel your job, So I still need Patrick's phantom address mandatory, Chryslas Strange and Paul. You got you four guys? Do you want to put your received address? Man bear pick, No, it is not Peanut the scroll. All right, we're coming back to modern pop conspiracy world. This is for ten we'll say fifteen THC. Okay, they already posted them. Well again, because the chat is going fairly fast, You'll have to keep posting them until I see them, and then I will let you know when I see them. Free real Estate Earn Money sleeping mandatory posted again. Because I'm looking at the chat right now, rolling through the chat, I don't see many addresses, so gang stuckers outside my window. All right, next question for fifteen THC Modern pop conspiracies. I wonder if it's maybe it's maybe it thinks that people are spamming and it's not showing up, or does it maybe keep default? Oh? Okay, so it's defaulting to not showing me the entire chat. Okay, thank you, Patrick, Let me write down Patrick's here. I see it right there, okay, so let me get Patrick's address, all right, let me get Mandatory's address, and then polls and that's almost everybody, I think. Let's see. Lastly, I just need Paul's address, Thank you, Paul, Patrick, Amandatory. Let's see, I just need Chrystal Strange. Chrystal Strange is the last address I don't have, So Chris, you want to go ahead and push it? Can I trade my answer for a X reply? Yeah? I just message me on X and I'll check my DMS from strangers? So yeah, sure, all right. Next question is fifteen THC Modern pop conspiracies Modern pop conspiracies. The question is what duo sang a song about aliens with the lyrics got a Dirty Mind, Got filthy ways, Bathe my ape in your Milky Way? What pop conspiracy related to duo sang a goofy song about aliens, Got dirty Mind, got filthy ways? I'm gonna bathe my ape in your milky way? Yes, Patrick, got no bung got it? It is Katy Perry and yay yay bong. Do you want to give me your address for fifteen THC? And I noticed that. You might have to post it a few times because a lot of times it's not showing up. I have to keep kind of toggling between different versions of the chat. Good job. How do people know this crap? I mean, that's a you know, if you followed you know, the conspiracy pop music Realm, or if you followed Jamie, Yeah, you would know that because that's kind of a that's one that has been focused upon and mentioned in the conspiracy genre for a long time. All Right, I got everybody's address except for Bong Bong. Do you want to put your phantom receive address to get fifteen THC it's about seven or eight bucks. No, I'm not gonna do that one. Let's find the right question. Next question. If you don't want to support my stream, you can do so via super chats. Yeah, it was a super popular song. I mean, it's like probably one hundreds of millions of views. So all right, that's too easy for you guys. You guys will know that one. Now here's one I didn't know. Here's a tough one. I didn't know. This is a movie question. I would have thought i'd know this one, but I don't.
Speaker 12: This is for.
Speaker 2: We'll say fifteen. What is the original working title for Spielberg's ET the Extra Terrestrial? What is the original title? I feel like this is gonna now this is still a freak copyright. What's the original working title for spielberg ET? A Boy's Life? Oh shit, I read the answer. Never mind, forget that one. Sorry, I accidentally looked at the card and read the answer, So forget that. This is a hard one. So this is a forget the fifteen. We're gonna do fifty thhc. This is a hard one. It's a boy's Life. Yeah, exactly, I apologize. I actually I read the answer. All right, this is a hard one. So fifty THHC. JU Day Judy. In Twin Peaks season three, the demon Asse, or the demon who has imprisoned Laura, is the female form of what Sumerian deity I know Paul had. Oh did Paul get it? Okay? Well, if Paul got it, I'll go ahead and give him the fifteen THHC. Do I have Paul's address? I think I do, don't I Paul? Yes, I think we have Paul's address. Okay, so Paul got another fifteen Paul got it? Okay, that's fine. Paul can have it, all right. We got names coming in. It is not Lilith, it is not Patrick. Got it again, it's Bail. We got a We got some damn twin Peaks heads in the audience. Paul is killing it tonight. So it looks like Paul and Study of Stuff are winning tonight, killing it. Yeah, I got it, Paul got it.
Speaker 10: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Now that one's too easy. You guys, look, get that runaway. Yeah, we got some pros up in this chat. We got some experts, some straight up expert experts. We don't have experts. We have experts in this audience. They know, they know there are movies and their conspiracies around here. I want to do that one, but it's too easy. Let me see if I can reword the question to make it. No, that's just way too easy. I can't do that one.
Speaker 10: Let's see.
Speaker 2: We got a bunch more here. Let's see space is all right? M hm, there's a hard one. I didn't know this one. So we're gonna say thirty THHC for thirty THC. By the way, I still need the address for Crystala strange. No, he wants to ask me a question, so we'll do that. I need Bung any Bung's address, and that's it. Bong. Do you want to give me your address? This is for fifteen dollars cash thirty thc. What was the name of the spirit who convinced John D and Edward Kelly allegedly to do wife swamping?
Speaker 1: Allegedly?
Speaker 2: Allegedly? What was the name of the spirit who convinced John D and Edward Kelly to swap w I f E? This one is probably should have been a fifty, but it's a thirty for thirty thc. Chris Hansen. It is not Chris Hansen. It is not Ja cub I like the guy that answers yakub on every It is not Kamala, It is not Lemmy. Oh, Frankie D.
Speaker 11: Got it.
Speaker 2: It is my Demi. Good job, Frankie D. And that's an image of her on the screen right there. That's my Demi psychic. Good job, Frankie. No, then Franki D already did Frankie D already answer something? Do I have his address? Thirty Frankie D? You want to give me your address? I don't think I have yours, so I just need Bong and Frankie D. Bong and Frankie, I need your receive on phantom address. Now we're gonna come towards the end of the giveaway here. I hope you guys have had fun with this and we're gonna get into the normal discussion part two of how the the It how the Left took over. But I still need FRANKIEE and Bong's receive address on Phantom. Okay, here's a good one. This is the last one for fifty THC. And shout out to Tin Hat Kat for being show sponsor. In a way, they didn't tell me to do this. This was my idea, so they didn't like buy a sponsorship per se. This is their kind of little funny promo video. I'll play this really quick.
Speaker 5: You're saying I could ask this cat any question.
Speaker 2: So cat is connected to the computer.
Speaker 3: You just type into question.
Speaker 8: Need to read his mind.
Speaker 5: Then the answer cole.
Speaker 2: So as you can see, obviously, THHC Crypto is friendly to the conspiracy genre. They are really in the domain of the conspiracy realm. If you'd like to follow our buddy over there, there is his profile. And this is the last question for tonight for fifty THC. Now they've been very generous and very cool, dude, so we may do more of these giveaways. This was just kind of something to test out. First time we've done a giveaway on this channel, something fun. I haven't really done it. Bong still doesn't have address? Huh it did. It's not letting me see the addresses. It's actus. I know what I'm saying. For me, it's weird and not showing addresses. I have to air there it is. I have to toggle back and forth between what it shows and doesn't show to get it to show the addresses. Okay, So here's Bung's got Bung here? And then last address I need is Frankie D. So I got Boom, got Paul, I need Frankie D. And this is the last question tonight for all you big brain Yakubians in the audience, which is essentially all of you, all four hundred and twenty of you.
Speaker 5: Aha.
Speaker 2: Funny number, get it ten hack cat funny number. Ha last question, And this is a tough one, A little bit of a tough one. What Disney ride was shut down after proving to be too terrifying for children because it was based on Ridley Scott's Alien franchise and eat hr Giger art for fifty THHC Last question of the night. It's from the buonk What Disney World ride was shut down after being too terrifying for children because it was based on Ridley Scott's Alien series and hr Gieger art. It is not yakub, even though I appreciate every answer being a cube. It is not Alien Encounter. It is not Tower of Terror. It is not Toswell toaswell Rode did scare the crap out of me as a kid. It is not the Mattahrn hr Geeker. Paul, you're pretty close.
Speaker 7: Uh ooh?
Speaker 2: Do we give it to Paul or to Alexander? Because Alexander technically got it and now Paul you've already won. So I'm sorry this one. I'm gonna have to give it to Alexander because he actually technically got it correct. It is the Extra Terrorrestrial Alien Encounter. Good job, Alexander. That is twenty five dollars to you. It's actually fifty THHC coin. So Alexander, put your address. I have everybody except did I get Franki D's address? Frankie D. Did you put your address. I don't know if I got it. I think last two addresses are Alexander and Frankie D. And if if you put it, I apologize. I just have to keep toggling back and forth to find it because the algorithm here is weird with what it thinks is like spam or whatever, so I have to really search to find it. It was the Cube encounter. So Frankie D and Alexander, last two people put your addresses so that I can give you your free ten had Kat crypto that you want tonight. So let's see altogether, I think we gave out let's see two of around five. We gave away about five hundred THHC, which is about twoure and fifty bucks. So I repaid you guys tonight. Hopefully you enjoyed it. It was a fun. It was fun being the pay piggy to you guys. And again, I just need last few addresses. I need Paul's receive address, and no not Paul, Frankie D and Alexander the last couple. The slow boys win. I think the fast boys won tonight. We had a lot of slow boys given funny answers, and I'm not dissing you guys because you guys are slow boys in transition becoming fast boys. But I need two more addresses, Frankie D and Alexander, So give me your receive on phantom address please. If you don't give it to me, I can't send you the monies, the free moneies, free monies, denise. Thank you guys, like that was that fun? That was something different. We've never done a quiz question giveaway over here and again shout out to the ten hat Cat guys for their generous donations. And I said, why don't I do a giveaway since you guys are being so generous and you guys are adjacent to the crypto world, I mean to the conspiracy world. It is the first conspiracy crypto that made it past like the layer, the level one of getting filtered out of memes, right, so like this is a lower to mid cap crypto. Thank you guys, yep. And you guys are gonna, I think, get used maybe to using some of the wallets and all that. You can follow them right there, And like I said, I will do some more giveaways down the road, just something to try out, something fun there. I still need Frankie D. An Alexander's address unless you guys don't want your coin? Was that fun? Yeah? And thank you to Jamie for letting me use some of her quiz questions. Now, if you do want to sell your by chance, you can do what you want to. If you do want to sell, you sell on the exchange that's listed right here. You can buy and sell on Spooky Swap and Equalizer, So Equalizers this exchange right here that's listed. So you'll need to connect your wallet there or connect to Spooky Swap, either one of those. So within your wallet you'll have the Internet option. You in the wallet, use the Internet to.
Speaker 13: Go to.
Speaker 2: Equalizer Exchange or Spooky Swap. Okay, Alexander, thank you got your address there. So there's Alexander's address, and then I just need one more address from Frankie d. All yeah, right, so if you're in the wallet, you choose the Phantom network, You're welcome. Good job, Obsie, he won tonight and yeah we ended up giving away about two fifty. Good job. I just need Franki D's address. Did he put it in there? We're all about community over her, you know what I'm saying. We all about our communities were all about them communities. It's community service up in here.
Speaker 1: Do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 2: Thank you Tin Hatkat for being in the chat and helping people figure out wallets there. It's a learning curve for bloomers in the audience. We're gonna make them rich. Yeah, yeah, that's not financial advice. That's me being silly.
Speaker 3: He said he'd make us rich. I'm gonna assume him because he's not a registered financial and ratter.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys ready for moving on to the serious section tonight after all this wackiness. I still need Frankie D's wallet. Frankie D. If you don't figure it out, I can't give you that money, his baby, It can't get your ass pay right now? All right, Tom, we're gonna move on to the question the part two and the reason we're doing this is to show people what you get if you're a subscriber to Jay's analysis. Now, you don't get all of this first hour of experimenting with the quiz questions. That was something different. But what you do get is what we're gonna be doing now, which is the part too to Tavistock and the means method and modes of infiltration and takeover and syhopping and on and on on that Tavistock used to change our country, to change the landscape. So now we move into the serious part. Thank you guys for joining. So now everybody's leaving, and understand do you want to be here for the information or do you want to be here for the free money. So we had a bigger audience with the free money. I guess I'm giving away free moneies and you guys are all right now. We talked about Tavistock, its origins, its history, and we left off talking about some of the key figures, some of the key institutes that spent that spun off