Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety some point one The Eagle, and we are so excited about tomorrow's show. Opening Day. It is going to be a big party with ninety some point one the Eagle and Rollertown beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in and they are the sponsor of this segment, and we're having a big celebration of opening day tomorrow at Live by Lows. That's a really cool hotel right by Texas Live and right by Globe Life. So you're gonna be right there where all the activities going. Ben and I are getting out there early, we're getting out there at noon and Rollertown we're gonna have fifty cases of the one thirty three and we're gonna be handing out free beers to people who are twenty one and over. Got to provide that to that id there. But that's our premium pillsner. It is a parking lot pills. It is perfect for baseball season and it celebrates the nation, Ranger Nation. And so we're out and about. We're gonna be hanging out starting at noon. We're gonna do our show starting at three o'clock, So come hang out with the show. We're going till five thirty tomorrow because MAVs basketball takes over at five thirty, but Ben and I are sticking around for the postgame party and Brand New Funk is going to be there playing music. So if you have tickets to the game, come before and after. If you don't have tickets to the game, come spend the game with us. Ninety some point one the Eagle, roller Town Beer Works, the Been and Skin Show. Tomorrow is a huge party and we can't wait to rocket out with you. We will see you there tomorrow. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your people's hide your wives, hide your kids. It's home right now. It's time for this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah things on this screwing rooking at Big oh Gee, troll muckbull and this to snake.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Screw the True. What it just said, it's screw for true, all right.
Speaker 1: The Scroll Patrol is a Skin segment that we've been doing where I try to teach everybody how to use the Internet because not everyone knows how to scroll through social media like I do, and a lot of times when I tell my friends about things that I found, they won't even click on the links because they don't want to taint their own algorithms. And the algorithm I have right now is so perfect for me. It is serving me up absolute magic. A lot of the times it's guilf jugs. Sure, a lot of the times it's food. But sometimes it is bad ass homemade music. And I've stumbled across many, many incredible performers. And what I like to do is present you our suite listener, and then everybody on our staff some of these songs that I've stumbled across, and then everybody can decide who the winner is. Who's your favorite song of the day. You can vote along at home. Everybody can can vote here. But we do have a returning champ, and we should probably start off this scroll patrol by playing the defending champion. It is I believe in myself by a world peace Jesus.
Speaker 4: I got a plethroat of good files that so retru shot confined with fun, bombs and positivity glore.
Speaker 2: Whoa you look.
Speaker 4: Five zoom zoom or but this soon with the love of the toughness so much? Look do I got it up? Been my blood love love loud. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every day I'm feeling happy grateful.
Speaker 3: To be alive.
Speaker 4: Oh baby bomb, may you ever go to stop and love and loving life?
Speaker 3: Yay yy my love life.
Speaker 5: Whoa believe been myself?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Believe in myself?
Speaker 1: Yea, bleeve, there's your raining champ. You're a defending champ. I believe in myself. By world peace, Jesus. I think you could take the acapella of that, not do anything to it and put it on the beat from bombs over Bagdad, and it's on better over that. Let's get with our first candidate for today. It's a song called do It Anyway by Yoshi two point zero.
Speaker 5: Is he in the video?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I know what he looks like without seeing him. I like picturing Yoshi from Mario singing that song. He looks like the guy in uh, what was the stuntman movie again? Hot Rod? He looks like a guy in hot Rod that throws the flyers and yes and pumps his hips.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna say he looked like the guy in Fargo that scheduled the lunch with Mark March.
Speaker 3: Remember him, Hey, go for Mark? Okay, okay, you remember him? Been tasty March.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 1: Very lonely and he hadn't seen margin since high school, and he asked him meet her for lynch.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I can see that, Yeah, I can see that. Definitely could be that. Yes, he's very Yes, this guy's very lonely too. Our next candidate is Hey Girl by Noah Edge.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 6: You don't even.
Speaker 4: Was much faster.
Speaker 3: You pretty in the city, going with you win me.
Speaker 5: He's like the guy, but this guy's.
Speaker 2: Roan.
Speaker 3: No, that's just sick. Had a few drugs and now we liddy. He did appear to be sick.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Does he have other songs that you've heard, because I think he's a legitimate artist, not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what he looks like.
Speaker 5: K t umm Like I said, he looks sick.
Speaker 1: Oh no oh no, here's another one that's called making it out the Hood by your fave Granny.
Speaker 4: People out here.
Speaker 7: Wanna be thugs till they ask get hit with a slug based on the ground, laying in blood. Now he is snitch riding on the blue. It's all I see is a fake ass flex. You're gonna have nothing but a lot of regrets. You claim his stacks, but your pocket stand flexing on the ground trying to fit in, making making it in the rap game feeling real good, got them being stacked.
Speaker 8: Making it out the.
Speaker 1: Hood that's actually the same vocal tambour and flow as easy e Yeah.
Speaker 6: And he's not like ninety year old granny. She's more like, you know, sixty year old granny. This makes it awkward. That's why Ben came across this. That's right, that's why the algorithm show. It's just a grandma from like Capel or something. She just looks so innocent and then she starts busting gags to the lyrics. She's in the parking lot of shields.
Speaker 3: At the end of it, does she go into a muck bong situation?
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think so that would be that would be Ben's ultimate algorithm combination. She eats a lobster, the shell and everything.
Speaker 1: All right, So you've got to do it anyway by Yoshi two point zero, Hey Girl by Noah Edge, Making It out the Hood by your Favor Granny. And here is Stephanie by Tim Wolf.
Speaker 4: Want again next to you?
Speaker 1: A wa field man.
Speaker 3: Next to say what I should do?
Speaker 6: So I go down?
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 3: I like low five bedroom production with the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah goo wait.
Speaker 1: Leader in the Clubhouse for me, dude, I don't even think it belongs with these other songs.
Speaker 3: I think I got to put that on the New Indie Heat List Radar for Spotify on Friday. Here's another one for that list. This is Till You Find One by Aftron Prater. Can you play the Hood?
Speaker 1: Can you change a higher?
Speaker 2: Can you go win the wants?
Speaker 3: And building camp fire?
Speaker 1: Can't you shoot the gun?
Speaker 4: Can't you take you on? And country?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: That's really something? And you gotta body meaning so much fun?
Speaker 3: You all see what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: So you find one.
Speaker 5: Right now, Harry Taylor.
Speaker 3: It just makes me want to die. He's like, you need a boy that can beade a hook. Take you mudding?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he take you mudding? Do it yourself? Country girl?
Speaker 3: Ye with someone though, man, I bet she's sneak. Here's another one called When Did You Leave Hell? By Ryan Fox?
Speaker 2: Okay, come rubbing me.
Speaker 5: This on y'all spell.
Speaker 2: Cheving How you Fell?
Speaker 3: I'm one thing I pray to tell When did You Leave Hell?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 5: I love what Morse has turned into.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got excited on that one because Ryan Fox is a golfer, you know, it's a little long golfrien. I was like, does he have a side career? Turns out no different guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok, yeah, so you've got to do it anyway, Yoshi two point Oh hey girl, Noah Edge making it out the your favor Granny Stephanie by Tim Wolf, Till you Find One by Ftron Prater, When did You Leave Hell?
Speaker 3: By Ryan Fox? And here's one called You Try So Hard by v R.
Speaker 8: Honey, you don't understand, Sime. You're simply a dance. I don't want to hold your band or I'm a grown this woman, your tiny little brain. I know it's hard to comprehend. I have the woman's laying for you to understand.
Speaker 1: But that's not it.
Speaker 6: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Again because your brain is shiny.
Speaker 8: Didn't inside a softy. So you hate and buy, but you cannot reach me even if you tried and you try to hard. Do you pretend to hate deep just where you do that's easy. So you try to ruin me so you couldn't deem me deep And if you tried and you try to hard, sounds.
Speaker 1: Like destiny child.
Speaker 5: This one is confusing because she's hot and that's think she is. She's at the first hot one that I've seen all the people.
Speaker 3: You've sent me. I think she's mesquite seven eleven hot.
Speaker 5: I disagree.
Speaker 7: To me.
Speaker 3: Send me a picture of her.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Clearly she's not real.
Speaker 6: Because of R v R.
Speaker 1: I know, but she's in her last names are her name is v and he is like RALPHO. She's being clever. Yeah, I agree, she's virtual reality.
Speaker 3: Kip guys. Here's one called Spiritual Smash by Abby Feldman.
Speaker 5: Different levels of hot than the last one. I'll get.
Speaker 3: This is that this is that man that sang the sign.
Speaker 6: Yeah. This is a.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's edgy, very edgy.
Speaker 1: She wants to suck on your generosity. Here's one called Silver Platter by JB.
Speaker 5: Yeah, JB goes No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 9: Brom My parents didn't know about his music thing up until a few months ago. To win breath, merch my shirts and be kidding me. It's expertise. This guy's amazing, like a nightmare, like a horse in the night.
Speaker 1: But it's nice for me. The best was last Silver Platter by JB. But is it better than I Believe myself by World Peace Jesus Ooh tough h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I think I think it is silver platter by GV. I think it is better than I believe in myself. What are you going with, KT?
Speaker 5: I'm going with I believe in myself by world Peace Jesus.
Speaker 3: I am tuned.
Speaker 1: Why don't we carry it over to the next time we do scroll patrol and have him have a championship bout, and then we'll move on to the next round. What do you think I'll never forget the time that KT got real turned on by VR. He looked her dead in the eye and he said, the poon is a bit of a mystery.
Speaker 3: Ha oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Christine is gonna stick around and play music, nags right here on the eagle.
Speaker 4: Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude, God bless Jesus.