Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What What's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 2: I welcome, Welcome to another seven seven seven. I'm joined by my co host Nick Nick Tell much been up to?
Speaker 1: What is up? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Been up to a lot actually, Uh finally edited and put out. Well it's not going to drop for a few weeks, but uh, I got that one show with the architecture and the kind of like the verberation and all that stuff. And I am also, uh hopefully I'm gonna drop these sooner than latest. Some of them might be extra shows, but I got well, I'm gonna work on I'm halfway through it already. I'm doing one episode literally just on showing people how the eyeball works, just one episode explaining that I'm doing an episode on the crane nerves. And then I got another one there trying to release all these three around the same time, getting real nerdy. And then the rhythms of consciousness and that will be delta, theta, alpha, beta and gamma and how that affects your brain and all this, you know, how that whatever all that stuff going on in your head. So I was just trying to trying to really like cover like a lot showing like the nervous system and your eyeballs and just your brain and like the whole association going on right there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, when we were doing the trialogues on Sunday, we were kind of going over how that sort of eye of Horace in the middle of your head is the idea of proportion, right, and proportionality because remember the symbol itself, the eye of Horace, is all in these proportions, so it all adds up to sixty four, right, So you've got these different parts of the eye of horse that represent these different ratios. Well, if it adds up to sixty four and you divide sixty four by five one point six, you get forty, right, And forty is this number used in occultism over and over and over again. So it's like, hey, we're using a little bit of this stuff from seven to seven and seven seven and jamatria to actually decode these other symbols that come back to all of these ancient mystery schools. So you know, this explains all the forties in the Bible, all the forties you know in occultism. It's it's right there. So that's what you get when you divide sixty four by one point six five and then you get forty. So there's a divine proportion in there. And so where we're at in the book here is on page one hundred. So let's see if we can find some forties tonight.
Speaker 1: Sixty four is even I can't remember what that matches, but saying you said Horace, right, that force was associated with sixty four, that numb it does come up a lot. Next time it comes up, I gotta remember because I have like run certain shit in sixty four, like that numerical value for English tomatria. It matches some interesting shit, and I just wish I could remember what it was. I can't.
Speaker 2: Let me pull up the image so that you can see it again.
Speaker 1: Sixty four.
Speaker 2: One sixty fourth is the lowest proportion on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember. Fuck, I feel like there's a certain god name that would go with it direct.
Speaker 2: So here here's the example, right, So it all adds up to sixty three sixty fourths, so it leaves that one little piece out of it. And this eye of horror structure is in the brain. It's right there at the brain stem. This would be where it comes down so all of these different parts would be represented there. And so you've got in the middle of the brain, right, you've got that sort of eye of horror structure, right, and so within there you see all these different modes that add up to the sixty four, right, And so having that idea of the sixty fourth is at the center of the brain, and then you divide sixty four by one point six and you get you know, five ratio, and then it's forty, and so forty is sort of the divine symbol of the middle point, I guess of this sixty four structure. So I just thought that was interesting. Let's see here we go. So we are on page one hundred, so zero would be new the hair hairw pow ka, Harpocrates amun Knuth and that's zero, right, And so this is the section selection of the Egyptian gods, right, so these would be the the table for Egyptian gods, right, and number one would be Petaha.
Speaker 1: Just real quick that harp uh. That's also this symbol goes back to him too when you put the sin of silence. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just to let people know.
Speaker 2: All right, And number two isis, which you know makes sense numerologically, you've got the one and the two right, and that too is that feminine number amun Thoth knuit zodiac signs. That's number two Nephthis mount isis Nephthis that's number three. Am amun isis number four. Right, So now you're getting how these formulations start to interact with each other. And Horace back to this Horace idea, Horace neptis number five. So again eye of Horace would be I guess are there five parts to it?
Speaker 1: Oh? That would be abora like Mars.
Speaker 2: M two three four five. Yeah, I guess there are five parts to it. So there are five parts to that eye of Horace, and that kind of matches up as well. Interesting, let's see raw asor Ra this is number six, and you know five is so important when you've got the fire ratio two because the the star that is associated with the fire ratio from the I guess the what are they called the man the triangle that is a right triangle? Who is the Pythagoras?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So the Pythagorean star, the you know, pentacle has the five parts, the five points, and then that gives you the fire ratio as well. So having horrors be part of that is, you know, back to that sixty four and one point six hathor number seven, the Mighty and the Terrible One, the beast of the Lord of Curiba, the rains, noot, the hips, the legs. So over here you're kind of getting this divine figure laid out, so the disc of raw. So if you can imagine in this sort of channel right here, the perfective man, that's the uh, the figure of the person as as it's being laid out here. It would be a lot easier if they had, you know, some images, but that would go perfectly along with this sort of thing. Complete practical attribution of the Egyptian god's thought. Anubis would be Let's see that's number eight and eight is also an important part of that sixty four because eight squared is sixty four, right, So if you square thought, then you've got the eye of Horace. Interestingly enough, let's see Asar and Asi, the phallus and volva Sati, the spine, the eye of Horror, the buttocks and anus. So this is you know, as you're moving down this figure, you've got these different representations of this perfected man. And then Osiris again, what happened with Osiris as he was slain. The last piece that was never found, that would be the phallus of Horace. And then this would be seb lower the unwetted isis and nepthis that's number ten. Oh shoe. What do you know about shoe?
Speaker 1: Not much? Actually not much more than I less than I should.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So that would probably be them the lower down tien region right there for shoe. If you're gonna go on the body parts. And then let's see as six mount new eleven. Usually they have a lot more in this eleven slot, right, because that's the magician's number. I wonder what the significance of eleven is within Egyptian society. And right before or right below eleven, you've got thought again Apu the hips right, so thought thought and uh sign no cephalis sign nos cephalis. Number twelve. Interesting, Hathor the left eye chomys chumps chumps is number thirteen, Kennetti cuss the left nostril hathors. So I guess we've gone down below the feet at this point, Hathor hathor fourteen. Let's see isis men through that would be fifteen bonnatatu the shoulders o Cyrus as are amashett APIs sixteen bon Natatu the shoulders of Cyrus, all right, and then we're down into the twin murty various twin deities Riquette Mary that's seventeen, Hormatu keptra keptra is eighteen as six Horace raj quit push debt or pushed second and Mao for nineteen and then Haru pa kareth isis as Virgin number twenty. I put the left ear a Monray, this is interesting the left ear right, so this goes back to trump again. Rah, yeah, right there, twenty one left ear I'll put interesting my att the completion the law the harmony twenty two, and then as twenty four. I'm not sure what that is supposed to do, right, They got some Greek in there, but I'm not sure exactly what it's saying. Tom af almor water as are as hanged man heck are isis Now again, these are supposed to be read all the way across, so these tables are kind of corresponding with the original one. So they're just plugging everything in on these different tables as you flip through the pages. So if you if you've got the book open, that's what's going on there? That's twenty three, and then Seget the belly and back that's not segment, that's segreet. Yeah, interesting, Hammet Merti goddess Typhon goddesses and Typhon apep the right. So the Serpent of Chaos twenty four Kephra.
Speaker 1: Let me see, have no idea what that part is in.
Speaker 2: Where pie neftis twenty five. It's interesting why they would just switch over to that randomly as ten for Zadi means I, yeah, yeah, yeah, so iin that would be the iron I guess set kern kem set that's twenty six, twenty seven, Horus Menu Manethu could be Manethu because Manethu was a pretty prominent was that his name Menetha? Yeah, that was a pretty prominent Egyptian scholar that there's a lot of references to in the ancient works. The Lord of the Lords of Kurba, the Reins interesting, and that's a newitt Fie at Paris. What do you know about that one?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That's twenty eight, and then Anubi Kephra as Scarab the Taro Trump Kefra as the Taro Trump interesting twenty nine and again you know Trump being associated with the Taro is interesting to me too. It's like this is like the guy who represents all of the you know, major arcana yeo, right, so you know, people have associated him with being the anti Christ, and it would kind of make sense if it's it's like this Trump's idea from all of these you know, the face cards, right. So not saying it's real or not, but it would make sense as the completion of a cycle hathor the right eye ra raw and many others thirty forget the teeth six as mao film ash nef mao kaba sunt thirty one, and then a poot the right ear see note let me see so beek sebec mako thirty two, and then a bunch of Hebrew the bones settem if she nef this a'm a schet, and then the last one thirty one, that would be a sar. You're gonna pick it up.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, all right. So then the next one that will be the first column be reading is the Empress scale of color. The next one will be the Empress scale of color, and then the next one after that will be the Queens scale of color. And for zero there is nothing crystal of them. Then for number one it is white flecked gold o the empress scale. Then the Empress scale would be white brilliance, and the Queen scale is white brilliance for number one, and then number two we have white flecked red, blue and yellow for the Empress. Then the Emperor you have blue gray pearl, no blue pearl, gray like mother of Pearl. And then the queen scale you have gray. And again that was for number two. Then for number three, gray and flecked pink for the Empress. Then the Emperor is dark brown and the queen scale would be black. And now that would have went with like Saturn.
Speaker 2: Also give you what's the difference between these different scales of color?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think probably also maybe like what you have those like four densities to the spheres, there's also four colors, so I do think like they might go with that. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: So these are like different layers of brilliance around the different end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, that's the way to put it. Then number four would be deep bizore fleck yellow for the Empress, then the Emperor would be deep purple interesting, and then the queen scale would be blue. And that's why blue goes with Jupiter. You know blue goes with Jupiter, and that would go with the chesshead on number four. Then for number five you get red or inflect black. That's the empress scale. Then the emperor you have bright scarlet, and then the queen scale you have scarlet red. That's for five. Then for number six gold ember for the empress, and then the emperors scale of the emperor would be rich salmon, and the queen would be yellow again or gold. That would be number six. Again number seven you have olive inflect gold for the empress. Then for the emperor you have bright yellow green, and then for the queen you have emerald. That was number seven, and then for number eight, the empress scale would be yellowish brown with flecked white. Then the Emperor would be red russet, and then the queen would be orange and the orange man number eight and the number nine citrine. The empress scale would be citrine with flecked azure. Emperor would be very dark purple and the queen would be violet. And then number ten black rayed with yellow for the empress. Then the emperor would be as queen scale, but flecked with gold and the queen scale would be citrine, olive, russet and black. Now I do think that might actually be the colors that the Golden Dorm will use in their pentacle.
Speaker 2: As well as Malcoot right, So that's the colors of Malcoot right there.
Speaker 1: Then an eleven we have emerald flecked gold as the empress. Then the Emperor is blue emerald green, and then the queen would be sky blue. That's eleven. Twelve, the Empress would be emerald inflect gold, sorry indigo and raid violet. Then the Emperor would be gray, and then the queen would be purple. That's twelve. Then thirteen, the Empress would be silver and raid sky blue. Then the Emperor would be cold pale blue, and then the queen would be silver. That's for thirteen. Fourteen empress would be bright rose or ceres and there would be a raid pale green, and then the Emperor would be early spring green, and then the queen would be sky blue. That's fourteen. Fifteen glowing red for the empress, then the Emperor would be brilliant flame and the queen would be red. That's fifteen again, and then sixteen for the empress would be rich brown. Then for the Emperor would be deep warm olive, and then the queen deep in the go that's sixteen seventeen for the Empress reddish gray, inclined to moiv. Then the Emperor would be new yellow leather, and then the queen would be palemave. That'd be seventeen eighteen. For the empress, you would have dark greenish brown. Then the Emperor would be rich bright russet, and the queen would be maroon. That's eighteen. Then nineteen, the Empress reddish ember, the Emperor would be gray, and the queen would be deep purple. For nineteen, then twenty we have plum color for the empress. Then the Emperor would be green gray, and the princess would be slate gray. Queen, I'm sorry, Prince, princess slate gray. Then the Empress for twenty would be bright blue ray yellow, and the Emperor would be a rich purple and the queen would be blue. That's for twenty one. Twenty two, the Empress pale green, Emperor deep deep blue green, and the queen would be blue. That's twenty two. Twenty three for the Empress would be white flecked purple like mother of pearl. The Emperor would be a deep olive green, and then the Queen would be sea green, and that is twenty three. Twenty four for the Emperor would be livid indigo brown, like a black beetle, and then the Empress would be very dark brown, and then the Queen would be dull brown. That's twenty four. And if it's twenty five, the Emperor would be dark vivid blue, the Empress would be green, and the Queen would be yellow. That's twenty five, twenty six cold dark gray approaching black for the Emperor, and the Empress is blue black and the Queen is black. And then it's twenty six twenty seven bright red raid azore or emerald for the Emperor, Empress Venetian red, and the queen twenty seven would be red twenty eight.
Speaker 2: This is giving me really interesting ideas when it comes to how to use these to paint. So if you've got like dyt right, So let's say you're creating a spell or like I guess, a servator, right, and you've got a palette of all of these paints, and you've got a you know, a canvas that you're working off of. You sort of you know, sketch out the image, and then as you're filling in these different numbers for the servator as sort of like a chaos ritual, you're creating that sort of servator based upon these different scales of color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would even say, I mean most of the time I refer to this stuff when I was making talismans for whatever reason, or you know, any type of art, or even if I wanted to get ideas, so like type of colored candles or altar clothes, you know, anything really with color. Alright, then I think the next one is twenty eight, it could be wrong, twenty eight white and tinged purple. For the emperor. Empress is bluish move and then the Queen is skyblue. That's twenty eight. Twenty nine Emperor stone color, Empress light translucent pink brown. And then the Queen is buff flecked silver white. That is twenty nine. Thirty amber raid red. Then the Empress is a rich amber, and then the Queen is gold yellow is thirty. Then for thirty one, for the Emperor you got vermilion flecked crimson and emerald, and for the Empress you have scarlet with flecked gold and then the Queen Vermilion thirty two. For the Emperor, you have black and red blue. That's interesting. A lot of uh, that's almost kind of like the ceiling of like at the top of the ceiling of the Oto lodge is black and then like they have kind of like bluish stars, and I noticed, uh, what the fuck is that at this shit? It's at the Vatican where they have that ceiling that painted fucking.
Speaker 2: With the triangle in the middle the Eye of Providence, and then around it you would have that sky.
Speaker 1: See. I think it was that Michael whatever did Michael angel the Sistine Chapel. Oh, okay, before they painted over that, that's what they They had the same exact the roof that the Oto uses in their lunch and it was dark. It was like dark blue. It was black kind of going into like where the stars would be be almost like a dark blue, then going into like blue. It's hard to explain, but yeah, that same kind of color as that's what made me think of that when I was red black and red blue and then the emperor color. Sorry about that, The empress color would be blue black, and then the queen would be black. That's thirty two then thirty two abyss on what bio this means black inflect yellow for the Emperor. Then the Empress is dark brown, and then the Queen is amber, and then thirty one again white, red, yellow, blue, black, the latter outside that's for the Emperor. Then the Queen would be not the queen, the Empress the seven prismatic colors, the violet being outside, and then the Queen would be deep purple nearly black.
Speaker 2: So if you're trying to deconstruct a spell, you've got all of the keys right there if you can tell these different colors inside of that thing. So if you're looking around and you start to notice these colors, you might be looking at a spell somebody else's casting.
Speaker 1: I would even say I believe it or not. That might even help with like if you're like watching like some kind of shit on TV, or like pop culture shit, you might start noticing like certain colors matching with like certain planetary ideas.
Speaker 2: Right, And some of these pigments and stuff were developed after Crowley's times, so you know there could be brand new correspondences for these new pigments that have come into existence since this time. So this is mine right here, some great gods, some skin Navyan gods. I'm not sure what this one. This is like the open section. And then certain of the Hindu Buddhist results. Zero, we've got pan. Let me see no roba uh some Sampti, Nurka, Oh, here we go, nerve caw pa, hadi, some hadi there we go there some hadi, Shiva and Darshpha. Yeah, I do see a big correspondence between Shiva and Pan. That's a that's a pretty strong correspondence there. I'd say, zeus yakas wotan unity with Brahma Atman Darshiva. So this is like the creator gods.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Then you've got that's number one, and then Athena and Odin would be coming from that Wotan versus Odin, right. And then that's number two, uh Kaibali demeter Reyahira. So this is Hera that's right there. I guess they're spelling it differently, but that would be the mother Goddess's friga. And then I guess there's no corresponding thing for that for number three, number four, sidon Whoatan. That's interesting. Woton has these different positions here that keep popping up, so it's interesting as well, and nothing else for the Hindu on number four aris Hades. I think there's way more Hindu gods than what they're giving you right there. It doesn't make sense why they shouldn't have those. They've got so many gods in the Hindu pantheon. I don't want to they're not making those associations anyways.
Speaker 1: Or doesn't be. If you were to consider Thor with the planet, which one would you consider him to go with?
Speaker 2: Probably Mars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really almost people would assume Jupiter.
Speaker 2: Well, you do have that association. There's there's a little bit of Jupiter in there, but you know, Odin is kind of Jupiterian as well, a little bit mercurial.
Speaker 1: So I'm a surprised to see Thorn. I just listen, man, I don't know. I don't know why I thought that. Maybe because of the lightning. I just associate that with you for some reason.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, he's sort of the thunder, right, so they always associate his hammer with thunder, you know, in all the comic books, he's like lightning. But you know that's more of a thunder thing, you know, But I guess it's just a distinctionless difference.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh, you'll see the light first too, and then the sound comes after, right, that could even do something.
Speaker 2: Right, but the sound angle as opposed to the lightning angle, I think is present.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know exactly, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yakis Apollo Adonis and that's number six Verish let me see vishvar Rupa dar Shane Man. That's a really bad copyright there. It can barely even tell what those letters are for number six. Aphrodite, Nike Freya, number seven and Hermes Odin Loki, so they put Odin and Loki on the same level as Hermes. Very interesting. Number eight, so again that's the you know, that's the immortal eight, Zeus as Air, Diana of Ephesus as phallic stone, Persephone adonnas Psyche for a lot right there, so I don't know, maybe yeah, phallic stone that would have to do with the Zeus, with Delphi being the Omphilus right airstone interesting as nine and then Persephone adonnas Psyche as visions of the Higher Self and various di Dianas or Janus. That's for ten. Psyche being number ten. That's interesting too. That would be you know, Psyche is sort of like the entrance of the soul into the body.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was getting confused on my bed. I think I was actually thinking more of Zeus, which that's and still is incorrect on this, but I don't know why. Maybe it was more Zeus instead of thought I was thinking would go with you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely Jupiter and you know, uh in the Roman would be Zeus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's what I was confused. Sorry, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Let's see Zeus Valkyries Valu Bawana number eleven.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I would actually put Hermes there because that he's sort of more of the magician type character. But that's that's interesting. Hermes twelve kind of interesting. Artemis Hecate for number thirteen. Visions of Chandra thirteen.
Speaker 1: See. Even going by what Crowley thought, I'm surprised he didn't have pain at ten or eleven. Oh well, what I'm saying like he used to say that he was. I thought he said that maybe Nott from somebody else, but I thought it was like kind of like Cather and then Malcouth. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, Pann is sort of like a rustic god that's outside a sort of human civilization. He's sort of on the out out, outside of that stuff, sort of like the world outside of what is known. Also why I was associated with panic.
Speaker 1: Panic. How fascinating.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Oh yeah, very fascinating. He's a fascinating god too. I mean, if you look at some of the stuff with him and the goats.
Speaker 1: We gotta go there.
Speaker 2: All right, Aphrodite, Freya, success in Bakti yoga fourteen interesting Athena all the way across. That's number fifteen Harah, and they have an interesting spelling of hara, right, it's kind of odd, but I still can't read the middle part yet. Success in Hatha yoga, asana and Pranayama yoga sixteen, Castor and pollocks. Apollo the Diviner, right, there's lots of different forms of Apollo. People don't really realize that it's not just one sort of thing. They also call him Horace, Horace the Elder when they syncretized him down in Egypt. That's number seventeen. Apollo the charioteer, right, so that's more of the Helios angle. That's number eighteen. Demeter born by lions, interesting nineteen Atis. There we go Adis is number twenty and then back to Zeus again for we're at is nineteen and then Zeus.
Speaker 1: Is twenty interesting, one is twenty one.
Speaker 2: Oh Zeus is twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 2: Themis Minos Acacius and Rodamantos rodamont I've never heard of that one. I'm gonna have to lift that one up. But Themis is kind of an earth goddess. She's the one that you know of his lady Justice and Minos being the king of the Minotaur.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's twenty two. And Poseidon Appo Bawana that's twenty three. Now what does that say? Insufficient knowledge of the attributions of the Assyrian and Mongolian Tibertan Mexican zend south Sea, West America. What a what a cop out right there? Who didn't have the knowledge? Though insteady he puts it's insufficient.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Ares Let's see twenty four Apollo Artemis hunters. Now, see, all of this stuff can be filled in if you guys have a greater knowledge on this. He's given you spaces to fill this in. If you really use this book, you can you can actually start to fill in all of this stuff. Because clearly he's saying he doesn't have the sufficient knowledge for this kind of stuff. Well, once you've filled in all the rest of it and understand the rest of it, it wouldn't be too hard to fill in some of the missing knowledge here.
Speaker 1: You know, I had even said that I don't I think I don't know if it was a guess or if it was on this show. I don't know if he were there or not. But I had said, like I often wondered, how would like it? Well, obviously from this book might have more stuff in it, but how would have Crowley have looked at magic? What would he even have been into if he was around a little bit longer for us to know like all the pantheons. You know what I'm saying, Marian stuff really wasn't.
Speaker 2: He clearly has way more knowledge later on in his life than just this. I don't think he went back and filled in these gaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If he was, like, let's say somehow he was born at different time, whatever it lasted like another thirty years, like or twenty years, I'm just wondering, like, would his practice have been somewhere completely different at that time from learning new shit? Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, he was never a guy to really go back after he was done with something. He was just he just kept going forward, right right, Oh, here's here's the one. Here's the fascinating one, Pan, Priapus, erect Hermies and Bacchus. That's number twenty six, right, that's interesting. So they went for the preapis angle and pan as well, right, aries two skull or to that one twenty seven Athena and Ganymede. That's also interesting. So Ganamaede is also the figure of Aquarius. So we're gonna have to get something together. Maybe on Friday, we're gonna do that Age of Aquarius versus Age of Ice show. That'll be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think, oh yeah, there's so many great attributions that you know, are going along with what we're experiencing right now, especially Ganimede. So as we're on the verge of going into this whole new era, what's the big scandals, what it has to do with these people? And you know the pedophilia going on. So that's a Ganymede Aquarius type quality that's popping up here. So there's just so many fascinating attributions that you can go back to. The ancients really did have a cover and we're just now rediscovering it. You know. Let's see Poseidon. That would be back to twenty nine. Again, these are just general associations. You could probably fill in a lot more. Helios, Apollo, visions of Surya. That's thirty Hades thirty one, agul Bawana, Athena thirty two, Demeter. Now I'm not sure why they're putting them in parentheses. Uh, prithy Bawana thirty two, bis Yakis visions of a Higher Self Puranayama. So what he's also missing in this list would be the Titans, right, so he's only really sticking to the Olympians. But you could fill in a lot more with those Titans as well. He did have one Titan here with themis Themis is one of the Titans. So interesting, but I think, what do you think we wrap it up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll take over and I'll remember I go next next week. Then there's the averaging like about twelve and it's a page almost. It was like, unless you want to do another one, we can, but that's pretty I was over to before the last one. I was like, if you want to go.
Speaker 2: Right, well that that page is scared so I guess actually right, But uh, that's that's good mother daughter archetype, very similar to uh the same daughter the bride inheritor of the throne and rule in the Bible. But it's interesting, you know, we're in that sort of Demeter phase right now with spring coming on Demeter persephony type thing happening. So this is, you know again, and you've got the Easter debate about where Easter comes from and all the rest of it. But interesting, and we've got Howard again with the bunnies.
Speaker 1: You know, I think if people were to like kind of like look at a little bit of like the colors and the numbers and think about how we're talking about the queen and the king of the emperor and all that, and then you were to go watch like Game of Thrones, you might even start noticing a lot of that shit matching. It makes sense, right, because the things I've noticed in that show literally because of it matching in that book, Like I fucking just for some reason, remember, and I'm like, oh wow, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Like literally, these numbers are gonna fall. They're gonna fall in anywhere you've got numbers. So all of these stories are gonna have numbers in there, and those numbers are gonna have attributions, and you can start to come to a deeper understanding of the rest of the story based upon that, because it's gonna start to connect in interesting ways, whether or not the author intended to or not.
Speaker 1: That was even like the last one. It's not Game of Thrones anymore. It's like whatever fucking dragon or some shit whatever fucking cold. Now, there was like some chick that had like a seven pointed stars or a logo thing, and like they all wore green. I mean that fucking totally matches with seven seven seven. Green would go with Venus, you know, or Hath or Hath or Yeah. It's just you know, it's quite It was a female, you know again seven to seven sphere is a female on the Tree of Life and it's green and it's a seven and seven. It's just like, you know, it's fucking raking your face.
Speaker 2: The seven raid star Vishtar is not the eight raid star.
Speaker 1: Oh theyd be eight, Yeah that might be I think you so, yeah, I think Ishtar is an even number.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right, well, I mean right, what you're saying is it could be encoded into a lot of different things and we're just noting attention to it. Well, thank you guys for joining us again. This has been another seven seven seven, and we'll see you again next time.