Speaker 1: Oh, that's are and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are continuing on yesterday's episode because this rabbit hole is so damn deep. Did Eisenhower have communications with aliens, both of the good variety and of the batty variety? And if there was offers on the table, which one did he choose and why did he choose it? And this is going to be kind of a continuation. So last time we peeled back the curtain of the Griata Treaty, the alleged deal Eisenhower struck with cold calculated grays, a faustian bargain alien technology in exchange for human abductions. But what if that wasn't the only offer on the table? What if at the very same time, another emissary arrived, not demanding abductions, not pushing weapons, but offering something else, entirely healing peace, even the end of disease and death itself. His name was Valiant Thor. He came not from a distant gray star system, but from Venus, the planet of love, harmony, and beauty. Tonight we're going to explore the story of the Ali survivor who walked the halls of the Pentagon and was ignored. But first before we even get into that, we are going to tie in yesterday's episode in case you missed it. We're going to summarize it from our boy AJ from the Wi Files. Jacob has a little clip over there from him, and then we'll get into Valiant Thor and how it possibly all connects. Now.
Speaker 2: We did breeze over a couple of things yesterday, and the reason why isn't because they are not important, but because we only have so much time to make this content. Okay, there, and like Jonathan said, there's so many other levels that you can go down. There's rabbit holes within rabbit holes. For this one one of them. We talked about your boy Philip Cooper, right, and he was a top intel guy, I want to say, naval intelligence William Cooper, get it, William, excuse me. And he was one of the people who claimed that he had direct knowledge of these entities. And there was another gentleman I spaced on his But we're going to talk about it with AJ with the Wild Files here in a moment, who claimed that he was a contracted digger who was digging tunnels, these underground military bases for these entities to perform experiments.
Speaker 3: But when he got down there.
Speaker 2: This is also around the time when they figured out that the abductions and experiments were a millionfold what we were originally told. He gets down there and sees eggs, egg pods, millions of them underground, and not just these egg pods, parts of human bodies.
Speaker 3: Arms, legs, all these things.
Speaker 2: Apparently they weren't just returning all the people like they said they were. They were doing gene splicing technology. There was a gunfight that took place underground pistols versus laser cannons from the aliens, and he actually had most of his hand fried off and got hit in the chest. Both him and Cooper claimed they were trying to go loud about all of this, and they claimed, we are probably going to be killed in the next few weeks. And if you don't hear from us anymore, understand we didn't commit sue. Both of these gentlemen were found dead ruled a suicide. So anyway, we breezed over some of this because an underground gun fight sounds kind of incredulous, okay, and I'm not saying that I do or don't believe it. I'm just saying to your average person who's never heard of conspiracies that might just ring out a little too star wars. He Okay, So we kind of went over the more verifiable, the more documented things that we could yesterday. So as we're going into this, I just want everybody to know we didn't. It's not that we don't know about these kind of conversations or we don't know about these events that took place. We're sticking onto the things that we can in some way shape or form fact check.
Speaker 1: I mean, we we did a three hour episode and it was jam pack full of details. So and this is something that has had decades, literally what seventy five years or so, seventy years to be able to be kind of fraught through and talked about and discovered and poked at and prodded and everything. So there's gonna be a lot of information regardless. But I did want to say, dude, like that episode opened me up, and today's episode's going to open everybody's third eye all the way open. It is crazy. You might not believe it, but whenever it comes to any alien, any alien story, I feel like there are those of us that, like, we want to believe, so we're more inclined to believe, And then there are those of us that don't believe in aliens. Maybe you think they're demons, maybe you think they don't even exist. You know, so I understand pretty much all sides. But the thing is is that every single alien story has some thing to it that makes it fantastical, right, And we are less inclined to believe the fantastical because we want to believe it so much. But there's that thing inside of us that tells you, no, that's not real life. No, that couldn't have really happened. I just want everybody to remember here, the fact that you are alive and listening to a podcast already doesn't make any fucking sense. Okay, Like, statistically, you, yeah, the odds of you being born is like four billion to one.
Speaker 3: Like that's the reality of it.
Speaker 2: For an actual human sperm to meet the egg and go through to fruition and be born, that is like a four billion to one odds of happening. Let me explain that to more realistic terms.
Speaker 3: I have a gun. I have a forty five in my hand right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jonathan, just for you, if I handed you a weapon and said, all right, bro, is the new, latest and greatest. By the way, it's it's unloaded. Show clear all the things. Don't get after me, all right, all the things. So if I hand you this gun, I hand it to you loaded, and I said, you, every four billion times you pull the trigger, it might go off one of those times. Would you say that that is oh, that's a really good gun, or would you say, oh, so it's like that's basically impossible, that's a non fire weapon.
Speaker 3: It's it's not working.
Speaker 1: I would say that's probably from China. China asshole. You're right, matter of fact. You know what, there's never a bad time to hear from our fucking Hong Kong correspondent, Donald Trump. Don't trust China. China is ass ho.
Speaker 3: You know, I keep that bang on me.
Speaker 1: But anyway, anyway, I love that you just don't close that, dude. There's no trus China China is ass ho.
Speaker 2: There's never a bad time to hear from this guy. I love him so much. I hope he's doing well and he wasn't killed. But anyway, so my point is, though, if you had anything a car that every four billion times you turn the key, maybe it'll turn over one time. You wouldn't say you have a functioning car. You would say it's a hunk of junk. Yet somehow human life has gone this far to where it's a guarantee. It's mind blowing a miracle.
Speaker 1: Not even just that, but even the fact that that process is even a thing is crazy in an itself. The fact that we exist, like I'm not even talking about as humans. I'm talking about the fact that you have awareness of your surroundings. Yeah, I don't know what the odds of that are, but even I don't know, we can go real crazy, we can get real weird. We live in a fucking matrix. We live in a simulation. Everything is fake and gay, and here we are to try, and I don't know, maybe be like Neo in the matrix and try and prove that we're all the one. Let's just get real weird.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, right, This would lead me, in most logical people to at least agree with intelligent design. Now, I'm not going to go into a religious soapbox here, okay, because everybody knows where I stand on that.
Speaker 1: Although I will say, the guy that we are going to be talking about today does get religious in this episode, which you know, take with it what you will.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, But my point is right, the earth itself existing, you want to talk about the ratios of statistics of that being a thing able to sustain life. If we are any closer to the some we burn up, we're any further away, we would freeze. And then let's talk about the type of floor and fauna we have on this entire earth. Then let's talk about the sentient beings aka humans that are inhabiting it. When you compile all of these things together, it is not so.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know, evolution and things just happen over billions a year. Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't care what kind of time frame you're talking about here. Statistics are statistics. If we're talking about you've got a one in like one hundred quintillion shot of us even having this conversation right now. That's not random. That's not a possibility. I would say that. It's not even like, so you're saying there's a chance. No, I'm saying that's a non chance. That's a non no way. This would at least tell me that there is some sort of plan in place, there's some sort of intelligent design, and therefore an intelligent designer.
Speaker 3: We can argue back and forth about what that designer is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that is fun. Sure, there's always going to be a little bit of contemplation, you know. I think that we all should be contemplating on our existence. There's no doubt about that. But but I don't know. It's strange because you know, the way that we tell the difference between reality and dreams, for example, right, Like, the way that we're able to tell that this is reality and not a dream is because we compare it to dreams that are around for a very short time and they are not continuous. Some people have you know, reoccurring dreams and whatnot, and sometimes those dreams do continue within the realm of the timeline. Right, But we're able to tell that this is the reality because we wake up every day, we do the same thing, the shit that we did yesterday. There's proof of it and everything like that, Right, Yeah, Is it possible that we are just living in some kind of weird, trippy, continuous fucking dream that we call reality. I don't know. I don't know, And that's why I say you should be open to the alien talk because we don't know what the fuck we're doing here.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Now, with all this being said, let's move into this with the WI files. Here A Jay kind of given us the brief overview synopsis. If you will of the Greata Treaty, A.
Speaker 4: Secret treaty with aliens underground basis a war for the future of humanity. Two whistleblowers dead for trying to expose the truth. The Greata Treaty is one of the most elaborate conspiracy theories of the last century.
Speaker 5: But is it true.
Speaker 4: The official story of Eisenhower's disappearance on February twentieth, nineteen fifty four is still a dental visit. The White House released the dentist name, doctor Francis A.
Speaker 5: Pricell.
Speaker 4: Records show he was a real dentist in Palm Springs, but the story has problems. The Eisenhower Library has extensive records of the President's health, every appointment, every procedure, but there's no record of any dental work in February.
Speaker 5: Nineteen fifty four. None.
Speaker 4: The primary sources for the Garata Treaty are whistleblowers William Cooper and Phil Schneider. Cooper was former naval intelligence with access to classified files, he ate.
Speaker 5: Some bold public predictions.
Speaker 4: On June twenty eight, two thousand and one, on his radio show, Cooper said there would be a major terrorist attack on US soil.
Speaker 5: He said this would be a.
Speaker 4: False flag operation and Osama bin Laden would be blamed. Now this time, very few people ever heard the name Osama bin Laden. But six weeks later, on September eleventh, the United States was attacked. After the attacks, Cooper said on the air that he expected to be killed, not arrested.
Speaker 5: Killed.
Speaker 4: A few weeks later, he was killed in a shootout with police. They're trying to serve him with the warrant for tax evasion. Phil Schneider showed photos and material samples he claimed were alien alloys.
Speaker 6: I have different artifacts, explaining.
Speaker 3: Someone wrote, this is the homie.
Speaker 2: If he shows his left hand, you'll see most of his fingers are fried off. This is the guy that got in the gunfight with the aliens. But anyway, let's keep going.
Speaker 6: Them are alien medals that have been produced. Here's a crystaline example. It's in the scalenohedral crystal inform. We got this from the large grays technology.
Speaker 5: He also believed his life was in danger.
Speaker 4: In nineteen ninety five, during a lecture, he said, if I ever commit suicide, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I was murdered a few months later.
Speaker 4: Schneider was found dead in his apartment, strangled with a surgical tube. Official cause of death suicide. There's a link below to the full story of Phil Schneider and Dulce Bass.
Speaker 5: It's a wild one.
Speaker 1: Okay, strangled himself with a surgical tube to death. Who does that right?
Speaker 2: Not hanging, not suicide, as in he hung himself. He strangled himself with a surgical tube. You're never strangling yourself with anything, doesn't matter what the object was. But who the fuck strangles themselves.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's the purpose of hanging is so that your body's gravity strangles you, so that you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Right look if you want to pull up the clip or not the clip. But like you said, there's a link in the description about the entire case file for that quote unquote self strangulation.
Speaker 3: I looked it up. It's fraud with bullshit.
Speaker 1: We are we and I promise you this just I love all of this. I want to get to every single detail of it. We're going to do an episode on William Cooper. Oh that wasn't William Cooper. That was your boy Schneider. That was Schneider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was self strangulated.
Speaker 2: Cooper would gotten a gunfight with cops for income tax evasion allegedly.
Speaker 1: But even still, I like, if you look into William Cooper, and I don't know why I confuse the two, if you look into him, dude, it he's like Alex Jones before Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Basically, I mean Alex Jones called nine to eleven before it happened too. Apparently this guy did six weeks prior. Interesting enough that he had a background of naval intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, shout out to the real ones, the true like the people that were the conspiracy theorists before conspiracy theories were cool. You know the thing I know, there's so many people that are like, you mean, he's a fed. It's like, okay, dude, at one point he was a fit. Yes, I will agree with that, but he also became a whistleblower and started trying to unveil truths. So as he died, oh you mean, it was a part of the op because he was just a paid fit.
Speaker 2: It's you know, there's always going to be people that are throwing shade for the sake of throwing shade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't like that personally.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's that's a thing with conspiracy theorists in general, is that we're all we always have our ears perked up for who the FEDS are. I highly doubt that there's going to be a quote unquote fed that's actually going to give you more real information than fake information, you know what I'm saying. And that's why, like even I mean, I can't speak on behalf of Alex Jones right now. Some people think that he's been replaced. He's lost a lot of weight, he looks very different, he's kind of changed his tone on a lot of things. I get it. But steroids will do that, though, what's that steroids will do that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, But yeah, anyway, let's continue.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Despite these very strange deaths, there's no physical proof of the Greata Treaty, but the story doesn't come from nowhere. The nineteen fifties saw a massive worldwide wave of UFO sightings. Many were witnessed by credible military personnel, and after World War Two, technology advanced quickly, maybe too quickly, computers, particle physics, wireless communication, integrated circuits, fiber optics, stealth technology, anti gravity research. I have an episode coming up about the acceleration in technology that began in nineteen forty seven, the year of the Roswell crash. The discoveries were coming fast, and they were a little too convenient. Gerald light Really wrote a letter in nineteen fifty four claiming he witnessed the Alien Meeting. He describes seeing multiple alien craft and different species. He named other witnesses Cardinal McIntyre, Franklin Allen, doctor Edwin Nurse. Now doctor Nurse is interesting. He was an advisor to President Truman at the time, but before that he was a key figure from the Brookings Institution. Just a few years after the grey out of Meeting, the Brookings Institution released the Brookings Report. The report covers a broad range of topics related to space exploration and its potential effects on society, but one section, only a few paragraphs long, has become infamous.
Speaker 5: The report says that discovering intelligent.
Speaker 4: Extraterrestrial life could cause major social upheaval. Now you might have heard this as a classified report that claims aliens exist and instructed NASA to suppress this information.
Speaker 5: None of that is.
Speaker 4: True, but the report did raise a question that if aliens were discovered, the implications of disclosure should be considered carefully. And then there's eyes an hour and is farewell addressed to the nation. In nineteen sixty one, his final warning wasn't about the Soviets.
Speaker 5: It was about a threat from within.
Speaker 4: He warned of the growing unchecked power of a military industrial complex, a shadow government of unelected officials and defense contractors. Eisenhower was one hundred percent right about that.
Speaker 8: We recognize the imperative need for this development, yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved, so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought by the military industrial complex.
Speaker 9: The potential for.
Speaker 8: The disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
Speaker 4: So is this a president's parting wisdom or was it a confession or a final desperate warning about the deal he made and regretted. Now I don't know if the story of the Grati Treaty is true, but the story's observation of human nature is absolutely true.
Speaker 5: We were offered two.
Speaker 4: Paths, one of enlightenment and one of power. We chose power, And if given the same offer today, we'd make the same choice.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: I wish human race was ready for an awakening that would end violence and war and starvation, poverty.
Speaker 5: And all of that.
Speaker 4: And I believe one day we'll get there. But that day is not today. The world is a dangerous place and always has been. The Nordics offered peace only after we disarmed. That's a big risk to take when the Soviets were armed to the teeth, And what if the Nordics were, They were a bigger threat than the Soviets. So how do we know we can trust them? Think of it this way. You're in a room with a stranger. You both have guns pointed at each other. The stranger says, I promise I won't shoot, but you have to give me your gun first. Now you want to believe him, but you don't know him. So now the choice is yours. Trust the stranger and risk your own survival, or squeeze and guarantee it be honest, which would you choose?
Speaker 3: Agreed? One thousand percent.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 1: It's I understand the hangup. I do, And obviously, like we would, we would hope for peace and prosperity and wisdom and everlasting life and you know all these things. Like if these beings are suggesting that we're going to get any of those things, you know you would you would be inclined to want to believe it. But you don't know them, like you said, you know, like how would you sort that out? You know, like, let's just say it. What if there was a third option? What would that third option be to you?
Speaker 3: But there wasn't one given right at that moment.
Speaker 2: They had only made contact with these two different species, allegedly, if we are to believe the story right, and one of them was talking about enlightenment and peace and love and all these things, which are beautiful concepts.
Speaker 1: For the record, I know that I'm the warmonger on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I get it, all right, But just so we're all clear, I really do wish that we could live in a world free from human greed, few free from warfare, free from all these negative things that have plagued the race since the beginning.
Speaker 1: Of time.
Speaker 3: I want that more than anybody, right, or as much.
Speaker 2: As anybody should say, But unfortunately that is never going to be a thing as long as human nature is still human nature.
Speaker 1: But as humans could evolve. Like, if you think about it, humans have come a long way from the caveman days. Like there, whether you want to, maybe you don't believe in evolution. I'm just talking about like the human mind is not as animalistic at least we are inclined to think that.
Speaker 3: We want to believe that, and I, in a way I do right.
Speaker 2: In a way, I do believe that we have socially evolved a long way from our ancient predecessors. But then I gotta be honest. Have you ever read Marcus Aurelius's book on Stoicism? I've glanced through it, Okay, or Platinus or Aristotle or any of these philosophers that we would consider ancient. Right, humans have been human ing. People have been peopling since the beginning of time. Yeah, technology might have taken a step up, nutrition might have gone up a level or two. We have more communication now, we have bigger area that we control, bigger borders, all these things, But the day to day interaction of what makes humans behave in a way that we do has pretty much gone unchanged. And to that point, also from caveman days to even the Bronze Age, warfare is what made the technological advancements really happen. As soon as fire was created, they were trying to find a way to fuck up the neighboring tribe with it. As soon as they had a bigger club, they were finding a way to use these bigger clubs to fuck up that other tribe. Then we got spear points yo, a pointy stick that doesn't break. Hold the fuck on, now we could use it. It just that's the way it's always gone. And I'm not saying that everything has gone towards warfare, but the vast majority of our advancement has been because of conflict.
Speaker 1: This, i believe, is the reason why we have had such end quotes enlightened individuals throughout the course of the annals of history. Right, whether you think that it was Jesus or Buddha or some kind of mystic, maybe it was uh name them, some kind of guru whatever they seem to be, always kind of pushing a message of love, of peace and harmony and all these things, and there have been people that have had changes of hearts and they've moved on from their fraught ways, right, and.
Speaker 3: We should strive for this one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 1: But the difference between in my opinion, but the difference between religion for the most part, and these kind of messages is very clear. It's that you're not going to get those things until you die and go to heaven. And what some you know, other enlightened individuals, mystics, gurus, whatever, will say that actually you can kind of have a little bit of heaven on earth as well. And that's really the difference because if you believe that we are just human souls, and this is gonna get weird, But if you believe that we're human souls, what makes you believe that we're not going to have those human mindset activities you know in heaven as well? You know, like, if that's all we are, why would we not carry those with us? Is it? If we're human souls?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: No, you, I'm with you, But I also believe that we're souls having a human experience, right, not human souls that ourselves is not inherently.
Speaker 1: That's the clinching that that is the most like clutch thing you've ever said in your life, right there, Keith. That is the difference is is that we are souls first before we're humans. If the idea that we can become you know, I don't want to say enlightened, but if we can get there, to to a point of peace and prosperity and being able to live amongst each other happily and working accordingly with others and everything like that, if we can get there, it's within our nature. If we are souls first before humans. Would you disagree with that?
Speaker 3: Yes? And no, Yes and no. Here, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you say religion teaches you these things, there's only one religion period that teaches that you are an imperfect person, and that's okay, we accept you anyway. You just have to acknowledge your imperfection. All other religions on earth teach you that you can do enough work to counterbalance the bad. You could do enough good to counteract the bad that you have done on this earth. That's the vast majority. There's only one group out there that is saying, actually, that's an impossibility. Right But neither here nor there, the human psyche take away religion take away creationism, take away anything else. The example that AJ gave you and a stranger both have guns point at each other. You can either trust this stranger with your survival or you could take that survival into your own hands. Regardless of what God you worship, regardless of what your background and upbringing was, whatever, every person gun to their head would make the same decision that Eisenhower made with these aliens.
Speaker 1: That's very glass half empty, though, wouldn't you think about it? Like so, that's like I can make the same argument. Let's say you just start dating somebody you really like that person, that really that other person really likes you, but you've been scorned in the past, and you know you're not trying to put yourself in that vulnerable position again. So instead of her cheating on you and breaking your heart, you're gonna cheat on her first.
Speaker 2: We're talking about your own survival, not your emotional feelings or anything like that.
Speaker 1: We're emotions and survival or hand in hand. Oh not at all, not at all. No emotions and survival.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you living to see tomorrow morning, or you feeling okay about yourself. These are two completely different conversations self preservation is always going.
Speaker 3: To take hold.
Speaker 1: Self preservation is a personal thing. A personal thing definitely connects to your emotions, is it not.
Speaker 3: It's an it's an instinctual thing.
Speaker 2: That's like lizard brain, animalists, survival of the fittest. When it all push come to shove, gun to your head, when all the chips are down, self preservation is gonna take over long before your logical thinking brain.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. We're gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Was even done.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, in Nazi Germany, they did experiments and for the record, I should give a disclosure warning on this one. This is not a pretty conversation. People are gonna disagree with me on this one. Y'all could look this up. I was disgusted when I found this out. But it goes in line with this. Okay, human animal brain, lizard brain, whatever you want to say when survival is on the table. Okay, they had mother and child and they'll put them in a cell together, and they would give them enough food to survive, not a lot, but enough, and then every day they would start removing a little bit of food, just a little bit, and over the course of six months, it got to where there was only enough food for one of them to survive. Now, before I say what I'm about to say, every person thinking about this would say, well, clearly the mother would give the child the food and like to make sure that their child survived, because that's maternal, that's instinctual, that's all these things correct. Sure, every single time, without fail, the mother would eat the food and let their child starve. When I'm talking pure animalistic instinct. Brain is on the table, and survival is what's there. You protecting yourself. Self preservation is always going to take hold. That's just how this goes, not time. And I can make several arguments against that. Okay, maybe it happened every time over there, but that there, there is plenty of historical arguments that you know, that prove that we're not one hundred percent of the time gonna do that. One's in the moment, like a car wreck or something where like the dad like throws their kid out of the car and they die, Not in the moment, that's different.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, So think about he hum't I can't even believe I'm going here, But I'm gonna kind of bring up a story that might tickle you own damn fancy. How about the time that, uh, let's just bring up Jesus here for a second. Jesus knew that he was going to die, now I could. I know what you're gonna say. He was Actually he was fine. Purpose how about all the people that died after him that were trying to preach his story? Right, all those people, they had two choices. You can go along to get along, or you can keep on preaching Jesus's story. Those people chose to keep on preaching Jesus's story and died as a result of it. So it's not always about self preservation. Sometimes there is a higher reason. And that's what I'm trying to say right here, is that if you are sticking to that higher reason, you're not going to resort to your animal human mind, because the spiritual self transcends that every single time. If you put it out in front.
Speaker 2: But they also understood that they would have lied, then yeah, they might live today, but their souls would be damned.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. And so you can look at this a multitude of different ways, but look at it.
Speaker 2: For the Eisenhower example, he is the president of the greatest nation to ever walk the face of the earth, right, and we are currently in a war with Russia, and we honestly don't know if these extra treshial beings are also cutting to deal with Russia.
Speaker 3: They may lie to us and sign this treaty. We don't know them. We don't know if they're being forthright.
Speaker 2: So either a we sacrifice all of our nukes, all of our tanks, all of our guns, even your personal belongings of guns. We as a nation, sacrifice all of them, but we gain enlightenment. Or we cut a deal with them and we let them experiment on some people, which are not happy about, but we pull ahead of all of our competition by fifty two one hundred years in the technology conversation, and we become the undisputed only superpower on Earth. I honestly don't believe that any president in that position would have chose differently.
Speaker 1: Let's substitute names here for us. All right, this is just gonna be kind of a mind game right here. Okay, So you have an individual or a group of individuals said to be enlightened, offering you know, peace and love and all the hippie stuff, right, and and that that individual goes into the White House offers this deal. Obviously we know what happened to Eisenhower turned it down, told you, eh, you know, we we don't stand to benefit from you. We stand to benefit from the other people who are going to give us technology that's gonna help us become the greatest nation in the history of the fucking world, right, which ultimately he did. However, if you were to substitute those Nordics or those you know, even even valiant Door, if you were to substitute names like that with names like what if Jesus walked through that door and he was offering the same thing, If he was offering the same thing, do you just personally, do you think that Eisenhower would have turned him down too.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the example, given what happened, and when Jesus did that exact thing, they fucking crucified them.
Speaker 1: For it, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so humans have been doing human ass shit since the beginning of time, right, But my point, humans in power would definitely do that.
Speaker 1: But I think that the masses wouldn't agree with that if you put that on a mass scale, like if that was up for a vote, like I am of the belief at least of the United States. I'm of the belief that the majority of Americans would rather have peace and prosperity and no sickness over technology that only the government has access to, technology that is going to make us the rulers of the free world, to make us the big dick and police state that we are today. We would much rather have peace, prosperity, and anti sickness. Wouldn't you say that if you put that to a vote to every American.
Speaker 2: So if you were put that to a vote to every American, the vast majority we are talking about the saying that eighty four percent of them got the first jab with no background.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't the Uganda you were, if it wasn't propagandized, and people were actually given a real, actual opportunity to make a decision without being manipulated, if it was on the table directly as it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think that anybody would believe it. I think you give people way too much credit.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now maybe i'm again, I'm all, but we're talking about the mob.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the masks.
Speaker 2: An individual, not somebody in power, your average Joe, blow, your neighbor, right, who given this decision if they would want ultimate power or ultimate enlightenment, maybe you might be onto something there.
Speaker 3: Mass vote for the entire nation.
Speaker 1: No, but that does change the story, at least for you, right, because the Nordics or valiantor or anybody can walk through those Pentagon doors and have conversations with White Eisenhower and present them with that opportunity. But if it was Jesus, you'd be a lot more inclined to pick the side of peace as opposed to technology in war.
Speaker 3: Right, I think he would have still chose the same decision.
Speaker 1: No, no, you oh me, yeah.
Speaker 2: Acting on behalf of my nation. I honestly don't know which decision I would have made Jesus for myself as Jacob. Sure, but it's it's not it's not so clear cut and dry, dude. What it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not so simple like if you're talking about the second coming of Jesus. Yeah, that's supposed to be a sign of the end times, So you would go against Jesus.
Speaker 3: No, No, me, personally, I would not.
Speaker 2: But I'm also not going to vote on behalf of my entire nation for something like that, to where it's like, Okay, everybody goes to.
Speaker 1: Heaven, but you need to give me all your guns. Like, I'm sorry, come back with that. What if you were president in that possess That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If I was president and and Jesus was to come and say, all right, I can guarantee all of your nation will go to heaven, but you're gonna need to hand over your guns, you wouldn't want to make that decision. I'm saying, Yeah, how how would that look? How does that play out? I'm gonna let out some government manda. I'm going to pass a new law saying that we are gonna take all of your guns, because every fascist dictator throughout history who's done that, it's gone so well for them, there's never been resistance.
Speaker 1: And then it was gonna take away.
Speaker 2: All the nukes, weapons, not just weapons in general, okay, everything, tanks, guns, this, pistol, this, They're gonna take everything because we can't have anything of an aggressive nature for us to achieve this enlightenment. Right, So, if you're telling me that the second coming of Jesus, well, okay, let's just for the sake of conversation, let's just say it's not the revelation in time second coming.
Speaker 1: All right, maybe they just made a pit stop a thousand years before the Second Coming.
Speaker 2: All right, fair, And Jesus was telling me if I was to make it to where all of my countrymen were to hand over their weapons and then everybody's guaranteed to go to heaven. I don't even think that there's a way that I could spin that narrative to make everybody believe me, even if I wanted to, because I do. I do want everybody to go to heaven. I do want everybody to have eternal life, all of the things. But I honestly cannot imagine any president, any of them, name one, doesn't matter, any president coming on the airwaves and being like, we need a massive gun turn in and all these things, and I can guarantee you'll go to heaven. And even if Jesus himself was to gill on the mic and say all these things, I have a very hard time believing the people would actually respond to that possible.
Speaker 1: I'm not even saying that everybody would go to heaven, because what these individuals were saying was that essentially you could have heaven on earth. Well, you brought up the Jesus example, So that's why I said, the whole go to heaven. I know, but it's not the second coming time. We'll call it the one and a half coming or whatever, right, just for you know, for the example. But like if Jesus was to come during that time, you can have heaven on earth. You just got to give up all the fucking weapons of mass destruction or whatever.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: And I can cure AIDS, I can cure cancer, I can cure sickness, COVID, shmovid, right, like all of these even though it already is, but all of these things and everybody will live in a community of happiness and prosperity and everything like that, you wouldn't you wouldn't take them up on that offer.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Because God, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Just because we as America had this prosperity and all these things, does that mean that our enemies are going to just leave us alone. We're not going to get attacked, especially now that they know that we have no weapons.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, you would, all right, So I get what you're saying. You're saying that if this offer was only to America and to nobody else, you'd be a little bit less inclined to take them up on that offer. But if it was offered to America and every other country, and every other country decided upon peace, then you would be more open to it.
Speaker 2: So now I have to trust that our enemies are actually going to stand by their word for the first time ever and actually give up their weapons for enlightenment, and that they're not going to just with whole weapons that once everyone else on Earth has nothing, they are now the king.
Speaker 1: So you just don't believe, You don't believe that there could ever be peace on earth ever ever. Sorry, come back and intervene again.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take an actual act of God for there to ever be world peace.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Human nature is human nature.
Speaker 1: Damn you have ye have little faith, sir, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have faith in God.
Speaker 1: I just have a less than zero faith in humanity, like by and large, faith in God, but no faith in his creation. That's that's that's kind of a slap in the basically. I mean, I get it, I do. I'm not even trying to throw shade. I'm just saying that if there was some kind of divine intermediary that would be able to get everybody on the same page. You would be inclined to not believe that that's even a possibility.
Speaker 2: Because the cycle of humanity happens right. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times, hard times create hard men, hard men create good times, and the cycle repeats. It's been done so throughout history, and again we can acknowledge. Took a look at ancient Greece, ancient Persia, ancient China, ancient Rome. Whatever, humans have been human ing, people have been peopling, and yeah, there's some nuances here and there, depending on what century you're talking about, but essentially, yeah, every time they get to like a really good level of prosperity, this kingdom, this country, whatever the case, nobody's fucking with them because they are top dog. They got more than enough food to feed everybody. They've got decent medicine per the day and age. Would bear with me here, all these things they are killing it. If they just stay the course, they'll fucking rule for a thousand years. And somehow they can't. They literally can't because they can't help themselves.
Speaker 3: But fuck it up. Because humans are humans.
Speaker 1: I have I have found the roadblock, the divide between us two. We finally got there. Like I think, I think faith in humanity and I don't. Yeah, I have faith that things can change. I'm not saying that I have faith necessarily in humanity. But if we are all, whether you believe that we're all one, or you believe that we're all God's creation or whatever, I'm inclined to believe that, let's just say we are God's creation, right, I'm inclined to believe that God would have enough love in his heart that eventually humanity would be able to figure it out because we would be therefore an extension of him, right, And if we are an extension of him, of course we would have the ability to be able to transcend our human, animalistic mind in order to even somewhat get on the same on the same page as as God or the creation or the creator.
Speaker 2: Bro, we can't even get on the same page with things that are very basic, like realistically very basic.
Speaker 1: I guess I just more of an optimist than you are.
Speaker 2: And I do believe that world peace will happen, But I also think that is a massive sign and that it's not going to last very long. But it's going to be by divine intervention, right, It's only going to be for a few years, and all this until the thousand year reign and all this stuff, like.
Speaker 3: I said, not going on in religious box here.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, if we are, if we're really gonna call it out for what it is, it just doesn't seem like it's a real possibility. We can't agree as a as a culture, not even as a people, not even as a world race of humanity, we as a culture in just America, hell, just your state can't agree if we should have a strong military or a weak military, how many genders there are? Is COVID real or is it a threat? Are kim trails real? We cannot agree on the very basics. There's no way you're gonna get people to agree on what is enlightenment Jonathan, Right, Enlightenment for you might be different than enlightenment for me, which is completely different than enlightenment for my four year old.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I guess my point is is that I believe that it's a possibility, and I believe that the powers that be believe that that's also a possibility. Otherwise, why would they rain down on us, rain down on us every single day with propaganda, with things that make us sick, with things that make us crazy, with things that are designed to take away the human will. Right if if if they honestly thought that we were that dumb and that's stupid, and that incapable of being able to transcend this human animalistic mind, why would they go to the fucking corners of the earth to try and manipulate us in every single way. I believe that we have it in us, but it's probably not even probably, I'm sure of it that that's that's why they hit us in all these different directions, such as the camtrails, the floor ride, the five G, all the propaganda via news and information outlets, every every single bill that is passed, every single dividing thing that they possibly do. They do that to prevent us from getting to what we're inevitably supposed to to get to, which I believe would be working in unison and as a as a whole.
Speaker 3: So I think they just do it for the money.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're trying to extore as much money and influence and power out of us as they can.
Speaker 1: They print the money, they're the ones in control of the money. Why do they need to manipulate the fucking people for that.
Speaker 2: The worth of the dollar is not determined by the people using it. That just because they print the money doesn't mean that they create the money.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're like, if they create such a system of consumerism, right, and they hit us with all these chemicals and all these things to double, triple, quadruple down on us being consumer based people, then we constantly stay in debt, which means we constantly owe someone, which means we're constantly our nuts are and advice to them, whoever they might be. Maybe it's the bank, maybe it's the government, maybe it's the RS, maybe it's whoever. Then if we get sick from all these chemicals, we have to go to them our bullshit medical system to try to get clean and get healed.
Speaker 1: And then we're getting more chemicals to fight the chemicals. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a perpetual cycle of keeping us so dogmatically faced down in the dirt that we'll never start looking up.
Speaker 3: I think that's more or less what that's about.
Speaker 1: So we're just coming into a philosophical disagreement, I'm you know, of the mind. The reason why you know, my personal willingness to talk about conspiracies every day is to try and show all the good cult members of the world and of the universe, if we have any alien listeners out there. Is to try and show all the different ways that our government and everything has transpired in the past and currently happening in ways that are designed to turn you into more of your human, animalistic nature and away from your spiritual you know whatever creation like nature. That's honestly, that is the reason why I do this, like it is the reason because I think that if it wasn't for all these things, we would have been there a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Bro, we're kind of on the same path here.
Speaker 2: But I also kind of believe that humans are humans, not the soul. The human is more or less an animal by nature, right, And things that feel good for the body are typically not good for the soul.
Speaker 3: So I believe that.
Speaker 2: We have to turn more towards our soul's health rather than our body and what feels good.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: I think we're supposed to. I think that's the entire point.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to deny the flesh that our soul can be for to use your terms enlightened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're supposed to. But with given, But with given the options of doing one or the other, you choose the one of the flesh.
Speaker 2: The humans are gonna be the humans, dude. The soul is not speaking at that point. The human is saying, all right, hand you my protection, and I'm just gonna believe that you're gonna protect me. Sorry that nobody has ever said that. That's a really good idea. And in the countries that have done very similar things, everything has gone tits up. Look at Australia, look at England, look at half of Europe where they don't allow guns, and look at how their people are responding to threats that inevitably will come. That's it's going to happen, regardless of what you believe or whatever. Whether it's immigrants, whether it's one bad actor who loses mind one day and goes, I'm a stabbing spree, whatever the case is. All of these countries or they don't have weapons to protect themselves, are not doing well. The only nations that are systemically doing really decently are those that can protect themselves. So I'm not saying the two are necessarily connected, but I'm also showing that there is a connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I guess I'm just more hopeful, more optimistic, more seeing the writing on the wall. That in not saying that you're not I'm just saying, you know, we see it through different perspectives. That's totally fine. But all right, let's get to the actual story here of Valiant Thor. And I guess the reason why I'm so motivated to even have that kind of conversation is because I'm inclined to believe that even if this Valiant Thor thing never happened, some suggest it was just a story. It's not real. It's a fictionalized story, even though it is listed as nonfiction, and I'm inclined to believe that something like this would be possible. So that being said, let's get to it. On March sixteenth of nineteen fifty seven, just outside of Alexandria, Virginia, a Strange Craft allegedly descended this was no chaotic UFO crash, nor just a regular flyby. It was a controlled landing from this ship's step day being who called himself Valiant Thor. According to Frank Stranger's who is the one that wrote the book called Strangers at the Pentagon, which we have the book, maybe we'll do a whole episode on that one day. It's not very long. It's like it's one hundred and twenty seven pages, but there's like a lot of pictures and you know, so it's really like one hundred pages. But he's the guy that was really the one that was, you know, kind of bring about the story of Valiant Thor so Frank Strangers. According to him, Thor's first move wasn't secrecy or aggression. Instead, he walked with confidence, requesting an audience with President Eisenhower. Unlike the Grays, who slipped into the show to cut covert deals, Thor entered with openness. Military officers were stunned, not just by the fact of his arrival, but by his appearance. He was not monstrous, not otherworldly grotesque. He looked human, so human, in fact, that some believe that he could have walked unnoticed through the streets of Washington, d C. That night marked the beginning of a saga that would carry Thor directly into the Pentagon's inner sanctum. So, who is this valianhor They say that he's from Venus. Okay, gets kind of crazy. Scientists will say Venus is uninhabitable, the land is too crazy. I get where you would say that. However, Valienthori said that he lived inside of Venus, inner Earth or inner Venus, not inner Earth. So valienthor wasn't just another contact detail. His description set him apart. Standing about six feet tall with wavy brown hair and piercing eyes, he radiated calm intelligence. His hands were flawless, no finger prints. His mind, strangest claimed, operated at an IQ level of above twelve hundred. Thor could speak every language on Earth, and he communicated telepathically when he wished. He identified his origin as Venus. To skeptics, Venus was inhospitable, its atmosphere a crucible of pressure and heat. But two believers Venusian might have meant something else, a higher dimensional origin, a realm aligned with the symbolic meaning of Venus, which would be love, harmony, and beauty. Thor did not come alone. His ship, called Victor One, hovered in Earth's skies create a crewed by his companions named Don, Jill and Tania. Together they represented a delegation of peace. So and we're gonna get way more. This is kind of the spark notes because this is so deep, dude, Like, I've become obsessed with this Valiant Thor thing. And by the way, since I mentioned it in the previous episode, Nick was like, Hey, do you guys shoot the Valiant Thor episode yet? Electro Nick and I was like, no, we're actually shooting it this morning. He goes, bet, all right, I'm gonna send you this. And so we have another thing that we're gonna read a little bit later to from Cab, which is the Pleadian kind of guy. But I'm not saying that, you know, take with that what you will. I just wanted to throw it out there since we're getting we sure. So there were the Pentagon years, so instead of being detained or dissected, Thor was granted a kind of strange respect. Strangers claimed that Thor was ushered into the Pentagon and given a special clearance. He wasn't a guest, he wasn't a fleeting guest. He stayed not for a day, not for a week, but he stayed in the Pentagon for nearly three years, from nineteen fifty seven to nineteen sixty. During that time, Thor supposedly held private meetings with President Eisenhower, Vice President Richard Nixon, and key Pentagon officials. His presidence became a quiet, unspoken fact within certain corridors of power. To those who encountered him, Thor projected a sense of serenity, aura that suggested not conquest but compassion. Yet his mission carried urgency. He had not come merely to observe. He had come to offer something humanity had never been given before. So this is where the two stories may conflate. You know, was it Nordic's in the beginning that offered the peace and the happiness and all that and all that stuff that eventually got turned down. Could it have been Valley in Thor, the same exact story but a different name. Some people disagree. Some people say no, these are two separate events. Some people say it's the same exact thing. So, you know, take what we're gonna try and get to the bottom of that. But it's not accepted one way or another that these that the valiant Thor was the Nordic that originally offered peace, or if this was a separate story, so just want to throw that out there. However, Thor's message was clear, lay down your nuclear arms, and this is why people would conflate the two because both messages said basically the same thing, right, So Valiant Thor, some people just say val Thor that his message was clear, lay down your nuclear arms. The arms race, he warned, threatened not just humanity, but the stability of realms beyond nuclear war would echo across dimensions, disrupting cosmic balance. In exchange for peace, Thor promised treasures that no human government had ever conceived, technology to cure disease, extend life, and eliminate poverty. He spoke of guiding humanity into an age of unity, spiritual growth, and harmony with the cosmos. Unlike the Grays who asked for bodies and blood, Thor offered healing. Unlike the greata Treaty, which bound humanity the secrecy and manipula and manipulation, Thor proposed open salvation. His words carried both scientific authority and spiritual resonance. He was, in effect a cosmic prophet, so to say, but prophets rarely find welcome in the hall built on power. Very true, sounds about right. So then, of course there was the rejection Eisenhower himself. According to by the way that Frank Strangers his name is doctor Frank Strangers, doctor Strange, and he's talking Stranges though I know, but think about it like it's kind of funny. His name is doctor Strange's and he's talking about a being called Thor, you know what I'm saying. So it gets a little marvelly up in here.
Speaker 3: I feel that do we know what his doctorate is in?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. We might, we might come across that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look into it. Doctor Frank Strangers.
Speaker 1: Strangers, yes, plural, all right. So Eisenhower himself, according to Strangers, was intrigued. The President knew the dangers of the nuclear age, but within the Pentagon, voices grew louder against Thors's proposal. Disarmament would cripple America's military edge, peace would gut the economy of war, pharmaceutical giants would collapse if diseases were eradicated, and in short, the world order as it was would dissolve the military industrial complex, a phrase Eisenhower himself would later warn about could not allow such a bargain, so the offer was declined. Humanity rejected Venus. Instead, it clung to the shadow deals of the greata Treaty. Thor Salvation was brushed aside, not because it lacked merit, but because it threatened those who profited from war, sickness and fear.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean, all right, did.
Speaker 1: You find out what his doctorate was in?
Speaker 2: No, I'm looking into him now. Virtually nothing is known about Stranger's childhood and youth. As a teenager, he was allegedly the victim of a kidnapping and robbery, during which he was allegedly shot, and then next thing you know, he pops on the scene. In the seventh International World Congress of UFO Researchers, which took place.
Speaker 3: In Mainz, Germany, in November.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty seven, at which Strangers spoke alongside Hermann Oberth and Eric von Danik And among others. He hailed doctorates in theology and psychology from Florida State University and a doctorate in criminology from the National Institute of Criminology in Washington. He also studied theological seminaries in Macau and Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Interesting that he would have a doctorate in theology.
Speaker 2: In nineteen sixty four, he was awarded the title of Honorary Public Prosecutor of the State of Louisiana, oh. He was the president of the Worldwide Pastors Association International Evangelicism Crusade, Inc. And the director of the National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects, which he founded in July nineteen sixty seven and which still exists today as of twenty twenty five in Chatsworth, Los Angeles.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: He was also a sixty seven. He was an honorary member of the German UFO IFO Studies Society, which has been founded in nineteen fifty nine by painter and publisher Karl Velt in Wi Wisebaden, and also hosted mains conference. Okay, so has no, he's not a scrub, but he has doctorates in theology, psychology and then went to do seminary work.
Speaker 3: He is a doctor in criminology.
Speaker 2: He got a public prosecutor in the Stale Louisiana, and so.
Speaker 3: Basically nothing is known about his early life.
Speaker 2: But then when he does pop on the scene, you know he's at a UFO conference and has all these credentials from all these colleges.
Speaker 1: Just saying he's not crackhead bill on the streets of New Orleans. No, no, no, not by any means, not from what I could tell anyone so yeah, So then there was a departure. So Thor didn't rage, nor did he retaliate. For three years, he lingered in the Pentagon, working quietly, meeting with leaders, holding space for his mission. Finally, in March of nineteen sixty, Thor departed. He returned to Victor on his ship stationed nearby. According to Strangers, Thor and his crew never truly left left. They remain orbiting Earth, watching humanity struggle, waiting for the day when we might accept their help. Pants This paints Thor not as a failed diplomat, but as a patient guardian. His departure was not abandonment. It was a retreat with hope. Humanity had chosen its path, but the offer of Venus still hovered above. So all right, so let's get into his legacy and symbolism. After Thor's departure, the story lived on through Stranger's ministry, his books, and UFO circles. To some, it was proof of suppressed salvation. To others, it was allegory Thor as a christ like figure rejected by those in power. Venus long the symbol of love, sent a messenger of harmony and humanity turned away in the larger tapestry of Ufo lore, Thor's story became a counterweight to the darker Greata Treaty, where the Grays were seen as cold manipulators. Thor represented cosmic compassion. Where Creata demanded secrecy and sacrifice, Thor offered abundance and healing. The symbolism is stark. Humanity stood at a crossroads in the nineteen fifty between fear and love and chose fear. So all right, So what if we said no to salvation? What if that really was what happened? So the haunting question remained, what if we had accepted Thor's offer? Would we live in a world without war? Would disease and poverty be relics of the past. Would humanity have ascended into cosmic unity instead of technological enslavement. The story of Valiant Thor is more than Ufo mythology. It is a mirror held up to humanity when salvation appeared not in a church but in a spaceship. Did we fail the test? Are we still paying the price today? Living in the shadow of a treaty that we accepted with the grace while rejecting the messenger of Venus? So there were two offers. There were two paths. The greata Treaty bound us to shadowy powers that fed on fear. Valiant Thor offered us light, healing, and peace. In the end, the Pentagon chose to graze. But the legend says that Thor never left that above us. On Victor one, he awaits watching, hoping, maybe even praying that one day we'll be ready to say yes. Until then, the question echoes across time and space. When the chance for salvation came not from the heavens of scripture, but from the stars themselves, why did we slam the door? Okay, so that is kind of the overarching thing. Just wanted to throw that out there. There is.
Speaker 2: Which is also very remnant of the human condition, like we were talking about earlier, not just Jesus, but multiple quote unquote saviors have tried and every time they get shut down. I think that more aligns.
Speaker 3: With human nature than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's progress towards evolution, I guess, or its lack of progress, right right, So anyway, all right, we're gonna get to I kind of want to just lay out the spark Notes version of the story. In that way, we have the whole story in our in our minds, so that we can kind of know where we're at in the story whenever we start getting down in the nitty gritty of the details.
Speaker 3: Is that a picture of the Pentagon in the background?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They yeah, and AI am well of like a Pentagon. It's not, But anyway, I'm just curious. I saw the wall and I was like, I know one building that looks like that that I've seen a million fucking times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if it's AI or not. It kind of well, it might be it is, but the trees and the lights down here, the windows look kind of real. I don't know, it could be. So anyway, our first article is going to be coming from above the normnews dot com, so shout out to them. This was an article written in June twenty six, twenty twenty four, and it's titled Valiant thor the Venusian at the Heart of the Pentagon. So in March of nineteen fifty seven, the surprising event took place near Alexandria, Virginia. Two local police officers stumbled upon a landed spacecraft unlike anything that they had ever seen. Inside was a being named Valiant Thor. Thor, who claimed to come from Venus, was promptly taken to the Pentagon under heavy security. This marked the beginning of one of the most intriguing episodes in the history of extraterrestrial encounters. Valiant Thor's appearance and demeanor were strikingly human, but his knowledge and technology were far beyond Earth's capabilities. His initial meeting with President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon was set against a backdrop of Cold War tensions and nuclear fears. Thor's mission was straightforward to offer guidance in advanced technology to help humanity avoid self destruction, particularly through nuclear war. His warnings were stark, but his solutions carried a message of hope, envisioning a future where peace and scientific progress could elevate humanity. The first encounters with Thor were filled with cautious curiosity. The Pentagon, a stronghold of earthly power, found it challenging to reconcile Thor's otherworldly claims with his human like appearance. His proposals, while intriguing, were seen as potential threats to establish to the established order. The economic and societal disruptions they might cause were deemed too risky. Yet Thor remained steadfast, continuing his mission within the Pentagon's secure environment. Thor's abilities were nothing short of extraordinary. His uniform, for instance, was indestructible, resistant to bullets, acid, and even high velocity drills.
Speaker 3: How do we know that?
Speaker 1: Did they try shooting him and throwing acid on him? I mean he was in the Pentagon for three years allegedly, so like he just allowed them to like, yeah, sure, try me out. Or were they like initially like, all right, fuck this, we got to kill this guy.
Speaker 2: And they were like, huh so he's unkillable. I guess we were forced to listen to him.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious how they've discovered these things.
Speaker 1: It maybe both, you know. Maybe they were like, let's kill this fucking guy, and he was like try it. I mean, you can try, you know. But it was his ability to teleport and manipulate perceptions that truly set him apart. Thor could and moved through the Pentagon unnoticed, rendering himself invisible to those around him. This skill allowed him to navigate the corridors of power with ease, maintaining the confidentiality necessary for his mission. One of the most astonishing aspects of Thor's technology was his communication devices. These included holographic projectors capable of creating lifelike images. Imagine pressing a button and watching a wall transform into a transparent screen revealing a scene outside the Pentagon. The simplicity and sophistication of his technology left those who witnessed it in awe. Despite Thor's technological marvels and his urgent message, his efforts were continually thwarted by the entrenched interest of Earth's power structures. Military and political leaders were more concerned with maintaining their grip on power than embracing the transformative changes that Thor proposed. His warnings about nuclear weapons and offers of advanced knowledge were met with polite skepticism and ultimately dismissed. The potential for societal upear and economic disruption was too great of a risk. Thor's frustration grew as he observed humanity's reluctance to change his mission while noble faced formidable obstacles. He sought to initiate a new era of peace and technological advancement, but the inertia of established power structures proved too strong. Nevertheless, Thor remained committed working through indirect channels and seeking out individuals who were receptive to his message. One such individual was doctor Frank E. Strange's, a minister and UFO investigator. Strangers first met Thor at the Pentagon, where he was struck by Thorp's piercing gaze and calm authority. Over the years, Strangers became an important figure in documenting Thor's mission and sharing his experience with the world. Through their conversations, Thor revealed more about his home planet, Venus and his views on Earth's future. Thor's descriptions of Venus were captivating. He spoke of a planet where technology and spirituality coexisted in harmony, where peace and enlightenment were the norm. Venusian society, according to Thor, had long ago transcended the petty conflicts and destructive tendencies that plagued Earth. They had no need for weapons of mass destruction, and their technology was used to improve the quality of life for all. Thor's mission on Earth was clear, to help humanity avoid the same pitfalls that his people had overcome. He emphasized the importance of spiritual growth alongside technological progress. Thor spoke of a higher power, a force guiding the universe towards balance and harmony. He referenced historical and spiritual figures, suggesting that many of Earth's great teachers had also been guided by this higher force. As Thor's time on Earth continued, he faced numerous challenges and dangers. His message was not always welcomed, and there was always those who saw him as a threat. Despite this, Thor remained resolute. He continued to share his knowledge and technology with those who would listen, hoping to plant the seeds of change. In one particular dramatic incident, Thor narrowly escaped a poisoning attempt during a conference. He was approached by two men posing as journalists, who offered him a drink laced with a deadly substance. Fortunately, Thor detected the poison in time and was able to avoid harm. This event underscored the risks faced by those who challenged the status quo and sought to introduce radical new ideas. So throughout these trials, Thor's message remained consistent. He urged humanity to embrace peace and unity, to look beyond their immediate concerns and consider broader implications of their actions. Thor believed that with the right guidance, humanity could achieve great things and take its place among the advanced civilizations of the cosmos. As Thor's mission neared its end, he prepared for the departure from Earth in March of nineteen sixty. He left behind a network of individuals dedicated to his cause. These people, many of whom remain non anonymous, continue to work quietly spreading Thor's message and applying the shared knowledge that he shared. Rather, they operate in various fields, from science and technology to spirituality and education, all working towards a fusion of future in vision by Thor. The story of Valiant Valiant Thor is a fascinating chapter in the history of extraterrestrial encounters. It challenges us to rethink our place in the universe and the potential paths our civilization can take. Thor's narrative offers a glimpse into a world where beings from another from other planets walk among us, sharing their wisdom and technology to guide humanity toward a brighter future. Valian Thor's mission was an urgent appeal for change. It encouraged humanity to look beyond immediate concerns and consider the broader implications of its actions. It was a call for peace and progress, emphasizing that technological and spiritual advancement must go hand in hand. Through Thor's experiences, we see a world filled with potential, tempered by the challenges and resistance of those reluctant to change. Valiant Thor's story continues to inspire curiosity and debate. It stands as a testament on to the ongoing quest for understanding and the belief that humanity is cape of achieving great things if it remains open to new ideas and possibilities. His legacy serves as a powerful reminder of the potential for human transformation and the importance of maintaining an open mind, and as his jour journey comes to a close, we are left with a sense of wonder and possibility. His story is not just about the extraterrestrial encounter, but an exploration of humanity's placed in the universe. It challenges challenges us to look beyond the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary, to seek out new knowledge, and to strive for a future where peace and progress are attainable for all. So shout out to the above the norm news. I thought that was a pretty cool article. It's you know, it doesn't get too detailed. We're going to get to the more detailed stuff.
Speaker 2: But h no, there's gonna be people that are like, well, where is the source? How do we know that he was in there for this long?
Speaker 3: Listen? Listen?
Speaker 2: It all goes into the conversation, right, it's all pieces of the puzzle that are being fit together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just saying well, and that's the That's the thing is that it's real, only documented by Frank Strangers into Strangers at the Pentagon book, right, which I believe was written in sixty seven, but it's talking about what happened in fifty seven, so you kind of, I don't know, you kind of got to take it on his word more than anything else. But it does corroborate with other stories such as degreata treaty. So I thought, could we be talking about the same thing, and if not, was this a second chance at the same attempt to bring peace and prosperity? And we still turn down even the second one. And I imagine if we turned down a second one, we'd turned down the thousandth one, right, right, So, and we do have a video of the man himself speaking on it, which would be doctor Frank Strange's it's going to get a little wild. So I do have a couple of more articles that I did want to get to. This would be the introduction of Valiant, or I just want to get to all right, here's where I wanted to get to. Right here, we've had enough fluff, right, we're trying to get to the actual facts here. So this is from Discovery UK dot com. Of course there's gonna be a little bit of skepticism in there. You'd be an idiot not to be skeptical about this kind of thing, right for sure. I don't want to say an idiot, but just a little yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean to hear the story and just believe immediately, Oh my god, it's all real. Like no, You, as a logical person should at least have a few follow up questions after hearing stories like this.
Speaker 3: That's that's very normal.
Speaker 2: We ourselves have had quite a few follow up questions from the episode we.
Speaker 3: Did yesterday to this one.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's what we need.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't just accept whatever narrative, even if it's something that does fall in line with yours.
Speaker 3: You should question everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, shout out to bo Diggles answer slave question everything. Hopefully you're out there doing good there, Bud. So this is from as I said, Discovery UK. The story the story of Valiant Thor, visitor from Venus. So let's get fucking weird. The legend of Venusian Thor has captivated the imaginations of upologists and alien enthusiasts since the late nineteen fifties. According to the tale, Valiant Thor was a humanoid extraterrestrial from the planet Venus who arrived on Earth with a mission to share advanced technology, promote messages of peace, love and unity, and help humanity avoid self destruction. That does always seem to be the story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I just doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's always seem to be the story, doesn't it. You know, to try salvation humanity and it's like, are they?
Speaker 1: I mean, I would have to imagine statistically that there are a group of aliens out there that would do that. I think it's a you ever seen Starship Trooper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you remember that that part where uh, you know, on the alien planet of Clendathu or whatever the fuck it was called, they had a Mormon church that they found it out there because the Mormons are of that mission work, you know, and that's just what they do. And then he got overrun by aliens. That's like humans trying to go out there and teach these people the good word in the good way and all of that. Right, Yeah, I am sure that there is some sort of group of what we might call aliens that would come to Earth to try to spread the good Word, right, Okay, I get that. But with that being said, do the Mormons do that just out of the kindness of their heart or is there a bigger plan at foot? You know, I had that same skepticism towards any alien that like, we come in peace.
Speaker 3: It's like, but do you?
Speaker 1: I mean, you could really say the same about every religion that's always trying to prostolytize.
Speaker 2: But if they're proselytizing by saying we need your money, we need your time, we need your weapons, and then you'll be able to be a part of this click.
Speaker 1: It's like, hmm, I'm good if fucking Joel Ostein had enough money to buy a spacecraft, which I guarantee you he does, or at least pretty damn close to it, because that dude is making some cheese off of the good book. If that guy had enough money to be able to buy a spaceship, You trying to tell me that he wouldn't go to fucking Mars to try and prostlytize to the Martians.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he would because they don't have what we would consider money. It's not profitable for him. And he is a prosperity gospel preacher. All he preaches about is prosperity, and if they don't have any prosperity to give him, I just don't think he'd be worth his time.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I don't know. So anyhow, we will get to it. So the primary and only source of this astonishing story is a book published in nineteen sixty seven called Stranger at the Pentagon by Frankie Strangers, a Christian evangelical minister, a ufologist, author, and founder of the National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects. So, just who was valiantor an alien, an actor, an urban legend, or an elaborate hoax? Where is he alleged to have come from? Did he work with America's highest ranking government officials? And are the supposed photograph of him, real or fake, there are photographs of them.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So let's take a trip back to the nineteen fifties in an attempt to shed light on one of the strangest stories in the Annals of UFO and alien folklore, the tale of Valiant Thor. According to a stranger at the Pentagon book, Valiant Thor, an alien from Venus described as an inhumanly, inhumanely handsome man. Damn inhumanely handsome. I wish somebody would say that about me. I just say, good God. The description suck is dick a little harder writer. Yeah, yeah, Anyway, the handsome man landed his spacecraft supposedly named Victory one or Victor one, near the town of Alexandria and Virginia, a city on the Potomac. Is it Potomac River?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Potomac. That's when it runs through DC, a.
Speaker 1: Stone's throw from Washington, d C. One version of the story says that he, along with two traveling companions, were met by two policemen who escorted him to the Pentagon. Another says that he politely requested to speak to President Dwight Eisenhower. So why did Valiant Thor come to Earth. This is an artist impression of the surface of Venus. It's always an artist impression. And we got all these fucking satellites, we got all these rovers and everything. We always like, what is the point of putting cameras in space if we're always just going to get artist impressions.
Speaker 2: Well, that's of the surface, right, because right now we have like aerial view of the surface of Venus, but we don't have like a Venus rover. Right, we have a Mars rover, but we don't have a Venus rover.
Speaker 3: So it's like what.
Speaker 2: They believe the surface would look like if we did have a rover on.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Look looks strangely like the supposed surface of Mars. Just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Devoid of life, devoid of atmosphere, a bunch of dust, Yeah you right.
Speaker 1: Leaving aside for a moment, the perplexing story of Thor. Venus, somewhere between twenty five and one hundred and sixty one million miles from Earth, depending on the orbital cycle, is absolutely and entirely inhospitable. The mean temperature is over four hundred and sixty degrees celsius, which is approaching nine hundred degrees fahrenheit, pretty fucking height, which is why we don't have a rover on the surface. It would be torched and has the densest atmosphere of all the planets in the Solar System. The atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide and the entire planet is covered in a thick cloud off sulfuric acid. But as Strange's story goes, that's where Valiant Thor and his interstellar delegation came from. That Thor's purpose, as described by Strange Strangers who claim to have had direct content or contact rather with this visitor from another planet, was to offer advanced technical knowledge, to promote peace and a higher level of spiritual enlightenment, and to warn against the dangers of nuclear weapons, poverty, and environmental destruction. In the book, Thor claimed his race had been monitoring Earth for hundreds of years and had been and had become increasingly concerned with the state of the planet. Hence his visit. He said to have brought messages of hope, urging people to work together for the common good. He advocated for the move to clean energy sources, and is supposed to have brought with him advancements in medicine, transportation, and energy production production that were centuries ahead of nineteen fifty science. More specifically, Strangers wrote about Thor's composite energy device, which was a zero carbon source of producing electricity and a replicator which was said to be able to precisely replicate any material without the need for extraction or mining. Or did he did Valiant Thor, an alleged alien from another world, truly accomplish the feats described in the book, which is said to bury strong resemblance to the classic nineteen fifty one sci fi film The Day the Earth Stood Still? Or did he exist solely in the creative imagination of Frank Strangers. It's always weird how all these kind of this kind of lure always comes out around the same time. So you have to look at it with with the skeptical eye, which.
Speaker 3: I will say The Day of the Earth Stood Still, If.
Speaker 1: You look at the old black and white movie, it's awesome. The one with Keanu Reeves also awesome, right, And that's that is a very thought provoking movie.
Speaker 2: Right when he comes down, he meets at the world leaders and they're like, you know, well, what are you doing on our planet in his response your planet, Yeah, because he's coming here to do some impending doom, because he's seen how humans will absolutely tear this place apart if they're left unchecked. And it's it's an amazing movie. I personally think so. And it's not like I believe it to be a true statement by any means, but it's a very thought provoking piece of cinema.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, but I would say that this is like, this story is like the Yend to the Yang of the the the movie version. Right, They're they're talking about kind of differing reasons why they're there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the Day of the Earth, it's still the alien came to.
Speaker 2: Pretty much protect certain creatures, certain animals that are hard to replicate, but was also here to completely wipe out Sodom and Gomora style Noah's flood style, wipe out the rest of the Earth and hit the reset button.
Speaker 1: So the legend of Venusian Thor. There are suggestions in the popular narrative that official documentation and signed witness statements, including some from people described as high ranking government officials, exist, pertaining to Valiant Thor's visit, but as yet there have never been made public. They have never been made public or verified. The most commonly told version of the story was that Thor lived in the basement of the Pentagon for three years and took regular meetings with President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, and senior members of the armed forces. He's also alleged to have met with a number of scientists and religious leaders, appeared at the United Nations headquarters in New York City, and even attended a church in Alexandria where he preached messages of love and peace.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: There's also alleged to be one or more audio recordings, as well as a number of published photographs purporting to be of Valiant Thor, but without any concrete evidence to corroborate them. Indeed, the images are widely believed to be forgeries or simply those of normal men who had no idea the images were being misinterpreted as an extraterrestrial from Venus. Today, there's no substantive proof that Valiantor existed or had interactions with anyone at any level of the US government or elsewhere. Despite the lack of physical evidence, Valiant Thor from Venus has become an iconic figure within many UFO enthusiast communities. Supporters of the story argued that the secrecy of the government operations and the mysterious nature of his visit are consistent with other alleged extraterrestrial encounters. Skeptics, however, dismissed the tale as nothing more than a fantastical fabrication. The lack of any tangible proof, such as photographs or official documents, fuels ongoing debates about the authenticity of Stranger's claims. Of course, you gotta sort through these things, so, it says, Valian Thor's legend endors as a symbol of hope and cosmic benevolence, and indeed, many of these supposed image messages from outer space people coming together for the common good, transitioning to clean energy sources, promoting peace over hate, and environmental awareness resonate today. Despite the lack of evidence for the story, the narrative also aligns with the broader themes of extraterrestrial intelligence seeking to guide humanity towards a more enlightened and harmonious future. Overall, though despite being an intriguing story, the legend of Valiant Thor is currently unsupported by any credible evidence. It's widely regarded by most experts and researchers in the field of UFOs and alien visitations as either a complex hoax or a work of fiction. So, whether viewed as a genuine account or bizarre yet captivating myth, the story of Valiant Thor intrigues and inspires those who ponder the mysteries of the universe and possibly, however small, of other worldly visitors. So there is there's a conversation that I wanted to bring up here, and this is from the horse's mouth himself. Okay, doctor Strangers. Yeah, he's the one that wrote the book. I also, you know, and we can go over before we get to that. I kind of want to show this real quick too. I downloaded the PDF of the book from uh. I don't know why it does this, but I downloaded the PDF of The Stranger at the Pentagon book by doctor Frank Strangers. You can find it on archive dot org, very easy, free. It's said that there are like five or six different versions of the book. Some of them are abridged, some of them are forwarded. But I thought that one of the people that forwarded the story was interesting and you'll see why. So that's your boy Frank Strangers right there. Okay, it was forwarded by a very interesting individual. So we're gonna get to that. Let me see if I can find it scrolling booty about the author the acknowledgments. This is who it was forwarded by, Doctor Harley Bird. Okay, this Harley Bird, This same guy is the nephew of Dick Bird, of Richard fucking Bird.
Speaker 3: R interesting.
Speaker 1: So if it's just a hoax, and you had Richard Bird going to the poles and potentially talking about land beyond the poles being lush and vegetation, or possibly, you know, if maybe if you believe his diary where he went to the center of the earth and had conversations with aliens, if all of that is to be taken with a grain of salt, and you're not gonna believe it, why in the actual fuck? Why would why would Harley Andrew Bird, the great nephew of Admiral Bird, forward this story? I honestly could and tell you, but I'm I'm looking into doctor. He's a doctor, right, doctor Harley Bird, Doctor Harley Bird, Yes, great nephew I believe of old Dick Bird.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find any kind of connection here. It says that he's the nephew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. All the sources that I found he was the great nephew. And actually it says right here, here we go. Actually we'll just read this. This is his forward, so I believe it's his forward. But anyway, it says during the winner of nineteen fifty six to fifty seven, the Washington Washington, DC area was extremely cold, but it was a good feeling to be working in a high security position in the Pentagon. I lived only a short distance away in Georgetown, the old section of the nation's capital. Senator J. F. Kennedy lived on O Street, just a block away horn from our house on Prospect. During a successful tour with the US Naval Ceremonial Honor Guard, we had met with astronaut Glenn Cooper, Glenn Cooper Wally Sharrar, who were the first wave of successful space travelers. Also, we had visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier numerous times. It seemed like every time a visiting dignitary came to Washington, they lay a wreath at the tomb. We had met with the Queen of England several times at the airport. As these were some of the duties I performed as a young officer in the Navy. After carrying the two star flag at the funeral of my late uncle, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, I was recommended for a security clearance and was a top secret clearance after a lengthy six month background study. After being transferred to the Chief of Naval Information or ch CHINFO I worked with. I worked in the Security Clearance section before being indoctrinated into the branch office of the Air Force called Project Blue Book. It was a joint service office that is two Marines, Army, two Navy, and three Air Force officers. The route the work was routine, opening incoming mail, sorting out what was called actual sightings as opposed to many fake UFO photos. We also acted as a public information office, but much like public but much like a public relations office. So he's going on about this, this is.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm missing something here, and I'm not trying to throw shade, you know, I do believe in UFOs and aliens and all these things, and all right, this being said, so this is the great nephew of Admiral Bird, and I don't know why he would be carrying the two star flag that's usually done by the honor guard for the funeral and all of.
Speaker 1: That, because he said I performed as a young officer in the Navy. After carrying the two star flag at the funeral of my late uncle, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, I was recommended for a security clearance. It was granted a top secret clearance, So.
Speaker 2: As a young officer in the Navy, you would not be carrying the flag at a funeral detail. Maybe some special exception was made because it was a family member, but that that sounds weird. I've marched over a thousand funerals. I can tell you this with certainty. But like, okay, maybe an exception was made. I could I could buy the family member. You could, you could see that happen. Why whenever you have no background in intel or any of these things, you instantly get brought in for a background check and you're brought into this realm, like for what there seems to be something I'm missing here? Like every young naval officer is not brought into the mix, you know what I mean? Like, what the fuck was the connection here? His great uncle? That's not like he was like super They didn't grow up together, you know what I mean, Like, I honestly don't even know my great uncles.
Speaker 1: I found it, uh, and I had like differing reports whether it was his great uncle or or his actual like first uncle or whatever. This one's just saying that it was his late uncle. Didn't say great, but I found other articles that did say great, So there might be a little bit of miscommunication rate there. Either way, it's not unheralded that you would have somebody high ranking that their kid or their nephew or their daughter or whatever gets kind of vaulted up the path faster than everybody else, like I like to point to. I mean, think about the obvious ones. For example, like would Tucker Carlson be where he is today if it wasn't for his dad?
Speaker 9: Fair?
Speaker 2: Fair, you know, that's an example you can't make for the CIA, as much as he wants to try.
Speaker 3: To deny that.
Speaker 2: And then well later I found out that to be true, even though you knew years prior and admitted to it.
Speaker 1: But whatever, That's what I'm saying. So we see this kind of all the time, and maybe this is some kind of secret society initiation and some other shit going on. Behind closed doors. We don't know, like are they are they Freemasons? And what is the Freemason branch for kids?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: The Monaise Yeah, the is it monai'se m O n E T no Mollaians Malayians Yeah, yes, yes, they have the Malayans, which is supposed to be for the kids of the of the parents or whatever that are in the Freemasons.
Speaker 1: So it could be a situation like that where these kids are essentially kind of groomed to father or to follow in their father's or uncle's footsteps.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, and I'm not trying to, like I said, I'm not trying to throw shade at her like poke holes in it.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like we're missing a step here. Yeah, maybe we are. So yeah, it's it's kind of crazy. I don't want to read too much of this because I do want to do a whole episode about reading this book because I found it fascinating with what I had read. But I wanted to get over to this website called the gooldwater dot com very interesting. This was posted May of twenty eighteen, but it says Valiant Thor the alien from Venus Eisenhower invited to live at the Pentagon. So now you have different stories, you know, which is interesting. How are you going to be having differ stories if it all comes from one fucking book. If that's the only source, how would you have multiple versions of the story? Now, I did say that it had been you know, the story had kind of been like redone several times and forwarded and reabridged and stuff like that. The original story, the original book actually was like two hundred and thirty six pages or something like that. And then you go and look at the story, the version of the story that I just brought up, it's only like one hundred and thirty something pages. So maybe I don't know. I was trying to find out, like what components of the story were taken out of the original story that caused it to be like one hundred pages less, And from all of my findings, there wasn't really that much taken away. It was just kind of reducing it and making it easier to read. So do with that as you will. You can still find the original version, so it's not like it was a book burn or anything like that. But anyhow, it says perhaps you heard of stranger at the Pentagon, a book by a man named doctor Frankie Strangers, who helped a top secret security clearance or who held a top secret security clearance at the Pentagon, But have you actually looked into it? Strangers tells a story of how on March sixteenth, nineteen fifty seven, an alien ship landed in a town called Alexandria in Virginia. Aboard the craft were four extraterrestrial beings, one of whom was named Valiant Or val Valiant Thor Okay. Val was eventually invited to live at the Pentagon on a VIP status for three years by President Eisenhower, and during that time he met with several high level government officials, including Nixon. Doctor Stranger says in nineteen fifty eight, he came into possession of a photograph of an extraterrestrian extraterrestrial named Valiant Thor and his second in command, female officer named Jill, just Jill. Doctor Strangers took the photograph of UFO two UFO conferences and said that Valiant Thor and Jill were extraterrestrials from planet Venus. He seemingly, his seemingly wildtail drew the attention of the authorities, and Doctor Strangers was contacted by a Pentagon official named Nancy Warren, who told him that Val himself had requested to meet with him. Doctor Strangers happily accepted the invitation and met with Val, who explained to him that he and his three person crew arrived on March sixteenth, nineteen fifty seven, in Alexandria, Virginia. When Nancy Warren landed in Alexandria accompanied by Doctor Strangers, they were met by two police officers who brought them to the Pentagon. Val would meet with Neil H. McElroy, the Secretary of Defense at that time, President Eisenhower, and President Vice President Nixon. Doctor Strangers claims that Val and his team met with senior government officials, including Air Force commanders, on several occasions, and gave them advice on policy in how to deal with other extraterrestrial beings. Doctor Strangers goes on to explain how a friendship was developed between himself and Vow, who even saved his life on several occasions. He said Vow was a leader from Venus who where he came from, and came to Earth to help overcome some of the issues threatening the planet. Doctor Strange's has several photos documenting the story, including pictures of Valiant Thor. He described how Val told him that he came from Venus, where his people live under the planet's surface. He is said to have six fingers, six toes, one lung, and a larger brain than humans. All right. Vou even took Doctor Strangers aboard his craft and showed him the assassination of Kennedy through a viewing device and said that he warned him not to run for office, So that's the assassination of Robert Kennedy, not JSK. He also said Thor had a way of using mind controllabilities that allowed him to mimic a Pentagon badge and even walk through walls. Val even offered to show President Eisenhower how to heal people without the use of medicine, but he declined and said it would destroy the economy. Makes sense. Doctor Strange also tells of how men in black followed him and even tried to kill him on several occasions, and if it was not for Val intervening intervening, they would not have succeeded. One such attempt left doctor Strange in the hospital with a broken neck after a car accident caused by the alleged men in black. He said, Vow came to his hospital bed and prayed over him and for a few hours, and a few hours later he walked out of the hospital. Another one of the men in black incidents included Val using his abilities to vaporize the tires of the men in Black's car following them. All right, so these seem like pretty fucking bold claims, right, but we're of the belief that there is a flavor of men in black that do exist, right yep, And so I don't know, it's pretty interesting. Now we're gonna get to the video of him speaking. Now, we're gonna intermittently stop in between certain things that he's going to say right here. But this is doctor Frank Stranger's at a conference where he tells the entire story. So are you ready to dive into this one?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh I am.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very interesting. I found a good starting point, and so we're going to start it right here, and we will stop accordingly.
Speaker 9: How many of you in this audience have ever seen an unidentified flying object? Would you raise your hands right? How many have never seen anything unusual in the skies? All right, some of you haven't moved yet. How many of you don't give a hoot whether you see them or not? Okay, question how many of you would like to see something unusual? I know I'd get you to stay. All right, We'll see what we can arrange before the meeting is finished. I thoroughly enjoyed the wisdom, the understanding, and the knowledge of all the speakers thus far, and I feel privileged to stand on the same platform as they have, including beautiful Angelica. She did a fantastic job last night, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm going to move rather quickly on what I've got to say today because I want to get to the Dead Sea Scroll mysteries. The UFO phenomena has been with us for literally thousands and thousands of years. This is not something that just happened in nineteen forty seven. Prehistory reveals the existence of spacecraft as well as individuals from other worlds, and I'm going to go into that quite thoroughly in just a few moments, examining the origins of UFOs. First of all, the experts say that's the government experts. There's no such thing as a U I saw a bumper sticken when I left Los Angeles to come to Hawaii, and they said UFOs are real. The Air Force doesn't exist, but number one figments of the imagination. Some people say that these people do not see anything. Actually it's a psychological surge that they see something that isn't there, figments of the imagination. Well, I beg to different because I've questioned people from all walks of life since nineteen forty five, and I'm thoroughly convinced that many of the people, not all of them, but many of the most of them have actually had a strange and unusual experience of seeing something in the skies. Some of them come out of the water, some go diving into the waters, both oceans, rivers all over the world, oceans all over the world. The second possibility UFOs are secret devices of the United States Government. Before I say one word more, please understand, I'm not at odds. I'm not at war with the United States government. Despite what's happening in Washington, I still think we've got the best government and the most beautiful flag on the face of the earth. That's my feeling.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: The government has been actively engaged in actually building constructing unidentified flying objects. They have not gone as fast as those from outer space, but they have mystified people who have looked into the skies and have witnessed strange and unusual objects traveling at speeds exceeding twenty thousand miles per hour, violating every known law of aerodynamics. But those are not created by the government. They're extraterrestrial in origin. The third possibility some people say, well they come from Russia. Well, Russia has been also engaged in building such mechanics, such as a flying sauces for many many years, even when it was called the Soviet Union. They were busy trying to construct a spacecraft to go from this planet to other planets, but they have not fully succeeded. The fraud possibility is that some of them were created by the Nazis during the World War II, which is absolutely true. If you take a list of my books and tapes from my table today, you'll see I have a book called Nazi UFOs and Secret Bases on Earth. They have actually created and flown a flying saucered disk, and at the end of the war, the FURA insisted that they create such a disk in order to turn the tide against the Allies. They came up with a prototype, a fantastic ship that did fly, not faster than sound, but it did fly, and it mystified people who saw this strange aerial object in the skies. And then toward the end of the war, the scientists who were involved in this, which I had the privilege of meeting in Germany some years ago, they said, we decided to take the whole thing, the Golden Goose, the eggs, the prototypes and everything, and by special arrangement with the Yubo commander went down where into South America, especially Argentina, and that's why they escaped. Another possibility is that these are instruments and people who have mastered into dimensional flight, and we're going to couple that with the next possibility into dimensional flight, which is not impossible today, and also time travel. These are theories that have also been postulated by investigators of the United States Air Force. And then another possibility is that they're coming from the inner Earth. In Earth. Come on, now, my friends, I think I have some slides today that'll show the opening at the South Pole. And if you think that there's no civilization on the inside of this planet, you're very mistaken. The Earth is hollow. There are civilizations upon civilizations on the inside of this planet. Some come from out of space, some are remnants' descendants from the Great Flood of Noah. If we have time, we'll go into that, because we're going to be talking about the giants in the land today. And then the final possibility is that they're from out of space. Now, how many of you in this audience believe that we are not alone in the universe? Okay? How many of you believe that if people are from out of space they will look like us? Now, I'm going to ask you another few questions. How much? And look at me. Don't look around, I said, don't look around. If they come from out of space and they look like us, how many of you think that there could be some of them in this audience today? I told you not to look around. It's amazing. Before you discuss the possibility of people from out of space, you've got to be very careful to whom you speak. And I was in the hotel in Des Moines, Iowa, after a UFO conference. The conference was over, the convention was all finished. We were walking into the coffee shop. My then time wife met some people who she recognized. And you know how ladies are, They love to stand and talk. I said, I'll see you late. I'll be in the coffee shop. And I walked into the coffee shop, sat down at the counter, minding my own business. How many of you know what trouble you can get to minding your own business. And this waitress comes from clear across the other end of the restaurant. She says, he he ha, ha ha. Are you the flying source of preacher? What am I going to say? I said yes, And as she drew closer, she said, did you see any little green man in there? I said no, not one showed up. And as she came and sat directly stood right in front of the seat where I was sitting at the counter, she plunked down the glass of water and I looked at her and I said, there are two of us, And her lower lip began to quiver, and she stooped over to examine the empty seat next to me, and I said, my wife will be in in just a moment. She grabbed her chest. Do you know they had to send her home in a taxicab?
Speaker 11: And that it is time that world governments officially ignowed, So be.
Speaker 9: Very careful to whom you speak concerning UFOs, because I may not quite understand, all right, if they're from out of space, where are they possibly from? The information that I've been given by command of Valiant thor from the interior of the planet Venus, is that practically every planet in our system and other systems are populated with people from other worlds. Only the majority of them live on the interior of the planet. Now, my research up until nineteen fifty nine was confined to the nuts and bolts of the UFOs, and then I had an experience that changed my life forever. As a minister, as a pastor of a church at that time and full time evangelist, I would go from church to church and I would show pictures of UFOs on the board. These were black and white pictures, very few in color, and I'd be able to explain to the audience, thus and so on does and so time date, place witnesses names. Receive a telephone call at my home in Irvington, New Jersey, a call from a former Air Force photographer by the name of August C. Roberts, and Algie gets on the phone and he said doctor, Frank, guess what? I said? What he said, I met a man from another planet? I said, smoke? What have you been smoking? He said, you want to hear this? And all I said, yes, please, please? Where did you see him? He said, Not only did I see him? I took his picture. I said, fine, what makes you think he's from out of space? And where was this? He said? At the lawn UFO lecture at the home of Howard Meinger in Highbridge, New Jersey. I said, that's interesting. What makes you think he's from out of space? Well, he said Frank, When he looked at me, I got the distinct impression he could look straight through me. I said, my father does that to me? Now? He said, come on, now, you want to hear this. I'm sorry, go ahead. What else he said? Well, the man could speak every known language and dialect on the I said, the earth. He said. There were people at that convention from foreign countries, and he could speak to them, including to some people from Africa. He spoke in their dialect. I said, well, that's interesting. I said, What else? He said? The guy had no fingerprints. Oh that interested me. As a former special investigator, I know the science of fingerprinting. Everybody has fingerprints. He said his tips of his fingers were bald as a boiled egg. I said, is that right? That interested me? I said, oh right, I'll take the pictures. I'll put him on the board at the universities, colleges and churches that I address on the subject, and I'll say this is what Augi Roberts said, which I did. I was invited to Washington, d C. To a church passes by doctor John Mears, congregation of about two thousand people. I put the pictures of this man I didn't know his name on the board and told people, this is the picture of the man who claims to be from another planet. And the picture was taken by Augie Roberts, an Air Force photographer. And all I know about him is what I'm telling you today. He stands about six foot tall, weighs about one hundred and eighty pounds one hundred and eighty five pounds, and this is what he looked like, like a normal human being. And I had this picture up on the board. At the end of my presentation, I was signing autographs to my first books, which is called Sorcerama, and people were coming along the platform, and I was just signing and signing and the lady comes to the platform and they teach you in seminary, you've got to be nice to the ladies, especially in church. And she says to me, doctor strange. I said, strangers. She said, I've got to see you alone. Oh boy, I said, ma'am, you know, can you wait just and I got a couple of hundred more books to sign here, I've got to see you now. And she was irritated at me, and she straightened up and reached into her purse and she produced out of her purse an ID card that said United States Government something similar to this, United States Government Pentagon, building departments so and so, room number so and so. The other side was her photograph with a number beneath her photograph. I was converted immediately. I asked the pastor to borrow his key front to his office. This lady wanted to talk to me. He said, yeah, okay, and he gives me the key. As we started to leave the platform, we passed the photograph of this stranger from another planet and she points to him. She said, how would you like to meet him personally? But what would you say? My father in heaven, I said, of course, where is he? She said at the Pentagon. I said, oh, my father, if the government was going to pull a past a fast one on frank strangers, that would be the place to do it. At the Pentagon. Well walked into the pastor's office. She pointed her finger. I don't know why they was point their finger at my nose. She said, ten years before a special investigator still follow instructions. I said, yes, ma'am, she said to the letter, Yes ma'am. She said, you meet me downstairs in front of your hotel at eight o'clock shop tomorrow morning, and I'll take you to where he is. I said, at the Pedagon. She said, mm hmm. Her name was Nancy Warren. I didn't get much sleep last night. When I talked to my parents, I didn't tell them about that on the phone eight o'clock tomorrow. The following morning, I was down there on the cold sidewalk. I was on there at seven thirty and it was cold that December started to snow. And here her car pulls up. She opens the door, said good morning, brother. I said, good morning. Got in the car. She started driving toward the Pentagon. If you're familiar with the Pentagon traffic. The flow of traffic goes to the left and then to the right. She turns to the left abruptly pulls up against the fence. There was a security guard there with a tablet. He looked at her. He went like that. He looked at me. He went like it. Naturally, I went right back to him, got out of the car, fastened my coach. She reaching her person, took out her id, opened her little coat and shut jacket and she pinned her ID on her blouse. As we got in line, people from the military, people in plane clothes, all in one line, and a guard who is getting taller and taller as closer they got to him and I said, Nancy, I don't have any idea on my shirt or anyplace off. She said, just do what I do. I said, what are you going to do? She said, get back in line, will you, which I did, and she walked in front of the security guard and she opened her jacket like this, and then walk right on by him. And that put me first in line, and behind me was a military man and I hesitated. He cleared his throat. What did I do? I walked by the security guard wasn't like that, expecting to be grabbed by the next wise guy. What are you trying to do here? Nothing happened. I caught up with Nancy. She said, fine, that was very good. She said, we have one more. I said one more? What she said, one more security guard? That's sure? Nothing other lineup another security guard. I was third in line. I kept looking at my empty pocket. I was second in line. Then I was first in line. She walked in front of me, opened her jacket, walked on by. I didn't even look at his face. I just went like that and walked on by. He never stopped me. Walked down the car door, turned to the right at the very corner office that was the office part of the building that was demolished because of that plane crash some years ago. And here is an office door, no number, no description. She said, he's in there. I said, well, thank you very much. I had my hand on the doorknob. As she started to walk away. I suddenly spun around and said to her, how do I get out of here? She said, oh boy, my god, Yes, I'm investigator. She said, do the same thing is when you came in. Open your jacket, but make sure you get behind someone. I said, okay, and it worked second time. Now him my hands on the doorknob. I opened the door slowly straight in front of me, two flat desks, two flat top desks, two Air Force officers. Riding in the far corner. To the right was a sergeant Air Force sergeant here was busy typing. I cleared my throat two or three times. They paid me no mind whatsoever, paid no attention. I opened the door behind me, shut it again. They didn't know I was there. And then my attention was distracted when I saw something moved to my right, behind me, and here is this man coming toward me, six foot tall, about one hundred and eighty five pounds, soft wavy brown hair, brown eyes, with his hands stretched out. Whose picture I've been caring for several years around the world. Here's a man from another planet. He said, hello, Frank. How did he know my name? We had a marvelous half hour conversation. I'll show you his picture on the screen in a few moments. I said, where are you from? He said, I'm from your planet that your Bible calls the Morning and the evening Star. I said, Venus. He said, yes, the inside of Venus. I said, how did you get here? He said, I came in a saucer craft, which is called Victor One. Now, speaking of Victor one, I have a beautiful painting, a big poster of Victor one that I want every one of you to take a look at when you go to my table. And there's another big chart which is the starship, which is presently one hundred miles in a fixed orbit. I want you to take one of those either one of those free of charge. Now, what do you think about that? As long as they last? Take them, as long as they last. Okay, Now, I said, what is your name? He said, command a valiant Thor. He said, you call me val I said, thank you. And how long have you been here? Three and a half years, this coming March sixteenth of nineteen sixty. And what have you been doing here? He said, I've been conversing with the President of the United States, Dwight the Eisenhower and mister Nixon, who I met personally some years afterward, and several members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He said, I brought a gift for them, and this gift was in my hands, and I looked into the eyes of mister Eisenhower. I said, this information will do away with sickness, disease, and even death in the United States, and then you can share it with other nations. Gave it to the President. President Eisenhower received this information. It took them over one year to get back to the commander. He was there, yest for three years at the Pentagon, and one year later the President came back, met with the Commander again with this information in his hands. Shaking his head. He said, I'm sorry, we cannot accept this information because it will ruin the economy of the United States. I said, in other words, that drug Trust would have to take the gas pipe, and he agreed, and I said, you've been at the Pentagon for three and a half years. He said, yes. I'm happy to announce today that you will see the entire story, plus more information that took He's at the Pentagon while Commando Val was there. Because this book has been scripted for a major motion picture, and we're hoping that he'll be shot next year. And guess who wants to play the lead, John Travoltas. So you pray that we get the budget all right and that'll go into a production by this time next year, the commander told me things that I never knew concerning my own private life. I had to check with my parents and grandparents and in order to check the validity of his statements, and they were all true. He told me things that we're going to come to pass in the United States, including two thousand and seven, he wrote a book called Outwitting Tomorrow. Outwitting Tomorrow is a fantastic treatise of lessons for people who want to know the whole truth. We got these out there at the book table too. It's called out Winning Tomorrow. Isn't that a title? Now? After the thirty minutes was up, I did my thing, went out. I was picked up by a friend of Nancy Warren and driven back to my hotel. Before I left the hotel that Monday morning, the pastor and his assistant were helping me get together my stuff for the airport. A knock came at the door. Two well dressed gentlemen, no smiles, all business, said to me, are you doctor Strange? I said, strangers, here we go again, and.
Speaker 11: That it is time that world governments officially ignowed.
Speaker 9: The marks were as follows, word for word, strangers, if you you your reputation. You will not repeat anything that took place with you on this pastor morning. I said, what are you talking about? Took place?
Speaker 8: Leave me?
Speaker 9: At that time I was not to tell anybody, but he said, I heard about people like this. I want to talk about picking your pocket? Where was I? The two guys identified themselves of Air Force Intelligence. They didn't look too intelligent, I'm sorry to say. At first I thought they were from the CIA. You know what that organization is. That that organization is, that's the Confusion and Action Group. But then then I thought there were FBI. That's a fraternal brother hood of battalions. There wasn't there either, So anyhow, I said, okay. I didn't say a worried about this experience to anyone that I wrote a book on. When I went back to Brooklyn, New York to be with my dad my mom. My dad greached me at the front door, and he was from Italy, so was mom. I lost both of them a few years ago, one at ninety four and one at ninety three. My dad looks at me, he said, oh, friend, come, I'm going to pray for you. First, do you come here with a flying of sausages? I didn't know how that sausage. And now you come with a man from another world. Mommy, I'm going to pray for you, and he did. He prayed for me. One day after the Commander said he'd meet me in one year. One year to the day, March sixteenth, at eight o'clock in the morning, a voice comes out of the back of my car and Beverly Hills are driving to have a meeting with an attorney. He said, hello, Frank, how are you. I nearly ran a red light. It was the commander. I said, why can't you just come in the front seat, which he did later, and we had wonderful fellowship and communion From that day to this day. I was invited to visit Victor One, that beautiful spacecraft of his, in a place called San Filippi down in Mexico, and my meeting on board that was at his invitation because he wanted me to come down to meet with him on board the craft, my first visit for a specific reason. Back up, three days my phone rings. A man on the telephone says, this is Robert Kennedy. I'd like to talk to you. I said, this is who, I said, youse some kind of wise guy. And then all of a sudden, I was convinced it was Robert Kennedy. He said, what is this, all this stuff about this guy from another planet? Is this real or is this a bunch of crap? I said, no, it's no crap. I'm sorry to tell you. I'm happy to tell you I mean And he said I want to see you. I said, fine, why don't you come right over to my office. I understand you're on the on the East coast. Come on and visit me. And he said okay, and he hung up. Three days two days later, this big black limousine, flanked by highway patrol officers pulls into my street. My neighbors looking through the curtains. Boy, they got frank Now, and who's in there but mister Kennedy and his aides. They came in, no handshake, no greeting, just cold can I don't think I've ever message a cold person. He said to me, all right, now, let's have the lowdown on this guy from I said, don't call him a guy. I said, his name is Commander Valiant Thor. He said, all right, I'd be that as it may. He said, I want to ask him two questions. I said, yes, continue. What are these questions may I ask? He said, I want to ask him number one, who the hell really killed my brother? And number two, I'm running for the presidency this year. What are my chances? I said, okay, will you write those questions down? You can write these questions. He said, I don't write. I don't write. I said, well, this conversation is closed, then, big shot, but he finally condescended, went into my office, wrote up the questions, gave me the envelope. He said, make sure he gets these now. I said, okay, no, goodbye, no drop dead, nothing. He just left. And then I was invited by the commander to meet him at the airport in San Diego. He met me with a car. We drove to San Philippi, way down south and south of Tijuana, and I saw the spacecraft sitting on the water as you'll see in the poster that you're going to receive today. I was taken by boat with the commander to the ship. I'm speaking as quickly as possible now about this, and here we are sitting in the ship. He said, now you go go through that room, take all your clothes off, your shoes, everything off. Walk through that outfit, and at the other end of the room, you'll be giving a white coverall and boots, very similar to the one I showed you with the Pentagon. The one he showed me at the Pentagon was all one piece. They ran his hand after putting the two pieces of garments together, ran his hand up to his neck. I could not find the opening. They just fused together. And then he said that the Pentagon. He said, this is the outfit that your government has been testing for quite a long time. He said. They gave it the acid test. The acid rolled off and cut a hole in the floor. They fired shots at it. No penetration whatsoever. They even tried the experimental laser at that time. He said it didn't even warm the service. Sometime later, after my book was published, Stranger with the Pentagon, I appeared on the Art Link Letter Show. And when I told about this garment, you have no idea how many calls I got from the garment industry in New York. So here we are on the ship. I'm introduced to the commander's wife. His name is Dina. His daughter's name is val Dina. Not a beautiful combination. And I met Vice Commander Don who comes to my office quite often. And this beautiful young lady teal, red haired, green eyes, beautiful complexion. And I'm sitting in this kind of a living room and exchanging conversation with them, very beautiful people, and they make you feel at home. And those of you, like some who belong to our organization, the National Investigations Committee, and those who attend our meeting, the Inner Circle, which some of you are here today, they have actually had the privilege of going on board Victor one and enjoying the pleasures of that ship, which is now parked at the edge of Lake Mead in Nevada. And here we are sitting in the living room and all of a sudden, I have to go to the bathroom. Well that was not too unusual, because I go to the bathroom once in a while. And then I'm wondering what's going to happen next, because I don't voice that I have to go to the bathroom. Vice command to your says doctor Frank, Go and stand in front of that door. There. It'll slide to one side, you know. And I did, and I run inside that beautifully appointed bathroom. The door slid shut behind me. I sat down. I took care of my business, and when I I was finished, I nearly had a seizure. I could not find any toilet paper. I said, oh my God. I prayed in English, I prayed in Italian, Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Korean. I couldn't find it. Finally, in my mind I hear the voice of vice command to tell She says, Honey, do you see those three buttons? Steer right? I said yes. She said, press the top button first, the second one down. Pressed that, and then finally pressed the third one. Well before I pressed that, I didn't know whether I was going to be ejected and dipped in the ocean AWA, but I pressed it. I said, thank you Lord, and a blest of hot air. I thought I was going to go flying to the ceiling, and after that came down. I put the second month. That was about half speed, and by the time I got to the third button, I felt powdered and changed like a little baby. I got up, got into my coveralls again, walked out. The door shut behind me. I sat down. No one said a word. The Vice Commander Teel said, did everything come out all right? I said yes, yes, thank you, thank you very much well. We had fantastic information come from the Commander, which is in our monthly newsletter called the Spacely. We also had applications on my table. The space Spacely comes out once a month. He gives us information which we pass on to our membership. He gives them a personal message from months to month, and some people when they read the message, they say, how did he know that? But you'd be surprised what they know. Now. Before I leave this story, we're having an Inner Circle meeting on the third and fourth of next month of June at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas. That'll be a twenty ninth meeting of the Inner Circle. I'm sorry to say the Inner Circle membership is not for everyone. Only those that are spiritually advanced to appreciate the spiritual teachings that are given by the Commander. If you're interested in that, take one of those brochures out there the information contact me. There still may be time for you to attend. Will someone come up and erase this white section please, because I'm going to go right into the slides With Robert Kennedy. The reason he invited me to the spacecraft was to see something awful. We were sitting in this living room. He said, please follow me. We went into a special room that had a wide screen that looked like a three D presentation. The lights came on. The scene was the back portion of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Bobby Kennedy is walking along, Rosie Greer right behind him. Several hundreds of people packing in that room and suddenly shuts ring out. Bobby Kennedy went down. I looked at the commander. He had tears in the He said, I gave this man the information he wanted, but he didn't follow my advice. I told him, don't go anywhere near the election this year. Tried in four years and you'll probably win. But how many times have you known of people who you've given advice to and they don't take your advice and they have to suffer the consequences. And I'll say one more thing, Sir Hans Arhan is sitting in prison for something he didn't do. If you want to know who really shot him, you talk to me privately. I said to val who was responsible for the shooting of the President of the United States? He told he told whom was? I'm not allowed to say that in public. But I'll tell you privately if you ask me later. So that was a very sad incident that overshadowed my first visit to the beautiful victor Ie. Make sure you get yourself a copy of that outside all right quickly. Now this is the Andromeda Galaxy. Some months ago I was invited to one of our churches in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was privileged to see the largest telescope in the world. I met with some city people and they said, we've been receiving strange signals from out of the Andromeda Galaxy for many years, but we, after deciphering them, were not allowed to give the information to the public. We were forbidden because we know who signs our checks. I said, that's fine, thank you very much. Here's the planet, what all right? Right down there is the Outrigger Hotel someplace around there. So this is as a scene from space. This is a picture taken in New Mexico by Paul Via some years ago. As this craft came closer to the ground, you can see it opened. The shell on top open, revealing a set of porthole porthole windows. There it is as it started leaving the area. This is on the right shoulder. This ufo up here on the right shoulder of this picture here, which is hanging at the Sistine Chapel in Rome. Unusual. This is a craft that came down in Australia some years ago, and oddly enough, about thirty days after all these sheep who ate the grass where the ship had landed died reasons unknown. This is upside down. Nevertheless, it was taken in Riverside, California. There it is again taken by doctor Daniel Fry. This is a close up of one of the famous pictures that was allegedly taken by who knows who who right Billy Myers. I have had experts look at some of these pictures in Japan the negatives, and the information we got back is that these pictures are absolutely one hundred percent true.
Speaker 11: And that it is time that world government's officially I knowed.
Speaker 9: Craft. Very seldom do you find UFOs that are photographed in formation or in pairs. There's another shot of the Billy Myers series, again two of them taken. Another one of very strange elongated time. Here's one at a distance close up. Do you think people would panic if they saw this? Some people would don't you agree, But none of you here today. I'm sure all right, I'm going to rush through these faults. Now we're going to go into Comoran. This is the area not too far from Jerusalem. It's called the Comron Mountain area where the Dead Sea scurolls were located. As the story goes, in nineteen forty seven, a young lad was chasing after his uncle's goats, and one of the goats got away, and he was going to catch hell unless he get brought old and goats home again. Nevertheless, he found large jars. This lad after throwing stones in an open cave, and something didn't sound right, so we climbed up there. He discovered the jars, and he pulled out the jars. And these are some of the fragments that are now laid out in the basement. In a secret compartment in the city of Jerusalem, they have found these Dead Sea scrolls. This is some of the community where they believe the scrolls were written in the Kumaran Mountains. These are some fragments. I'm showing you this for a purpose. They made one horrible mistake. They violated every law of scriptural interpretation and revelation. Instead of translating all the words that they found in the Dead Sea scrolls. You see the empty spaces, they filled them in with their own mind, with their own thinking, with what they thought they should say. That's a violation. These are some more of the caves. And this is one of the lessons that you're going to find in the book Outwitting tomorrow that the Commander says, you need to develop these five points of your star spiritual, mental, social, physical, and financials Before I go any further question, I don't want to embarrass anybody here today, but how many of you, be honest with me, are having financial difficulties. Let's see your hands? How much of the stand? Don't be a shamed stand because I'm going to pray a special prayer and you're rich people. You just pray with me, okay, lift your hand with me. Please. Now, when space people pray, they don't close their eyes, they don't put their head between the knees, and how they don't do that. They open their hands like such and they look up and they talk to Almighty God person to person. And that's what I'm going to do today, My loving Father, repeat that to me, my loving Father, I thank you because you are the alph and the Omega. I thank you that I'm in this convention today. I thank you that you promised that if I ask you, I will have good help and I will prosper. Therefore, I pray in the name of Almighty God, that you will open the windows of good health and financial blessings to me. Right now, Amen, Now turn to your neighbor and shake their hand and tell them I believe what I just prayed. Go ahead, doctor Michael, Doctor Michael, how much time do I have? God? Bless you my love? All right, quickly? Now I want to go down the facts figures, name states and places of the Dead Sea Scrolls, with your permission. Is that alright with you? Might as well I say yes, I'm going to do it any how. I love you all. You know that I wish I could take you all home with me. You sound too willing? All right? The Deadly Scrolls were first invented in the year of Our Lord nineteen forty seven. Right, all right. The Deadly Scrolls were first discovered in nineteen forty seven, the same year that Kenneth Arnold saw that UFO group over Mount Raineer. Remember that he called them flying sauces. He coined the phrase the commander on board Victor One took me into a room which is called the library. He provided me with large silver dollar shaped coins that had grooves in them. He said, put these in the compartment slot and you will see any phase of history, any phase whatsoever. I chose the Dead Sea Scrolls series. He gave me facts, vigas, names, dates, and places regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls that I'd never been released to the public. I'm sorry today. I only have five sets left of the trilogy on my desk, So the first five out there if you want to get them, you can. If you want to order them, take one of our order sheets from my table. We'll be very glad to send you the set. Now. When I produced these Dead Sea scroll trilage, eh, I did it again? What am I hitting here? That's all right. I receive a call from Jerusalem from Rabbi Talv tlv I don't hesitate to name names. He talks to me on the phone. He says, you're doctor Strange. He said, here we go again. Strangers. They called me worse. I said, yes, how can I help you? He said, this is Rabbi Talv and I'm in charge of the dead Sya scrolls. He said this all in one sentence, and you have no right to release the information you're about to release. I said, who said so? He said, I said so, And then he informed me of a bombshell that I was not aware of. He said, these are the sole property of an organization that you're well familiar with. I said, who might that be? He said the Rockefeller Foundation. I said, my friend, you are crazy. This information is going to be released because people need to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help me God. That got him teed off. He said, you have no right to disclose this information. It hasn't been cleared by us. I said, too bad. He said, where did you get this? I wasn't about to tell him. I got it from a man from Venus. He said, you should be put to death, and the person who gave these to you should be put to death. I hung up on him. Called me back. He said, now, listen, let's let's let's be honest with each other. I said, yes, it's about time you did. You and your people who are in charge of all this, He said, don't you realize if you release this information, it'll shake the foundation of organized religion, to which I said, thank you, Lord, and he hung up on me. The disease gross contains information concerning the works and teachings and words and blessings and warnings and prophecies of our Lord and Master Jesus Christ. It contains information that's not found in the sixty six books of the Sacred Cow version of the Bible, which I call the King James. Let me tell you something quickly about the King James Bible. The Bible which I call the King James. Let me tell you something quickly about the King James Bible. King James had a birthday coming up, and he had his translators working feverishly, almost around the clock to finish that volume called the King James Bible by his birthday, otherwise their heads would come on and the people who are advising these translators had the scissors and they were cutting up some of the sprolls saying that this information would not be good, would not be feasible because the people's mind are not capable of attaining the truth that's found therein which again I say, bull, I believe that people should have all the information available. It contains information about certain things that are going to be taking place in the last days of time of mankind on this planet. The Daisies Girls, which are in three parts number one, two, and three, capsulate information of how you, as an individual can help yourself. How many people are walking around the world today with their handout. They're looking for a hand out all the time, and then even when they receive, they want more without giving anything in return. I'm going to give you a revelation that's mentioned in the dead Sea Scrolls that may encourage many of you. You today are children of God? How many of peop believe that? Say? I, I further believe it's no accident that you came to this convention today. I don't believe in accidents. I believe everything is by divine order. Everything is in divine order, I mean everything. I believe you're going to see the day as those of you who stood on your feet a while ago. You're going to receive that healing that you need. According to the Deadly Scrolls, You're going to receive financial blessings far beyond that which you have ever anticipated. And if you read out winning tomorrow, you're going to find some things in that book that are also mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, as prosperity and good health and longevity are concerned. I believe you're going to witness a time which is prophesied in the Book of Joel, which is enlarged upon in the Dead Sea Scrolls that in the Latter Times the Hebrew translation in the Last Days Aromaic translation, in the Times of the End, You're going to see a tremendous world wide spiritual awakening, not an awakening of religion. I'm sorry, We've got enough religion in the world today. But it's going to be an awakening of spiritual values. And those of you who are in this audience today, I'm happy to say, are going to be among those who will be called masters and teachers. You know something is coming to me right now. Do you mind if I stop for a moment. There are some people in this audience that have stomach trouble. I want you to stand to your feet. Come forward. If you don't mind, come forward. There's just you and me here today, that's all. If you're suffering, I just feel impressed to help you get rid of that stomach condition. And I've got to do what the spirit tells me to do. Is that all right? There's at least three more people, which there's one two they are Come ahead, mine my mind. What have you people been eating? Doctor Michael, would you come stand with me? Bring your beautiful princess. Also, of course, the scripture teaches me two and three are gathered together in His name as touching anything, it shall be done. Do you believe that's a I all right, stand with me and believe with me. Raise your right hands, read your both hands. Repeat that to me. Heavenly Father, I thank you this moment for divine healing, healing in my stomach. Rebuke the affliction, take it from me, and may I never suffer this affliction again. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I'll shake hands with your neighbor to tell them God bless you. I believe to you. Go ahead, bless you, Michael. All right, now in the dease scroves, you're going to find secrets of life, all these things that have been revealed to the authorities in Jerusalem, which they have never released to the public because God knows what their reasons are. But basically speaking, they lack. Some other religious organizations that like to withhold the truth from their people, because if they tell them the whole truth, they're afraid of losing power. And that's their secret of the whold of power and authority over people, and that way they cannot think for themselves. Let me tell you something quickly about my dad. I told you he's from Italy. He went to the store one day in Brooklyn, New York, to buy meat. He went in the meat market to buy bread. He went to the bakery to buy groceries. He went to the fruit store and he had three or four bundles he was carrying and on his way out the door.
Speaker 11: And that it is time that world government's officially ignowed.
Speaker 9: Stranger who said they post your daughter Nadala. Can I help you? Natalie call him his first name in Italian. My dad says, oh, sure, that's an iSER, and he helped them, took the packages. They got on the bus and the stranger says to my dad, have you heard from Frank lately? Dad says no. Who said, why did you go to school with him? No? The bus came to a stop. They got off the bus. They walked down Cypress Avenue to my mom and dad's corner home. As they approached the house. Their mom was standing beaming at the door, and all the time Dad knew he should have recognized this man, but he couldn't place him. Went into the doorway. Mom greeted this tall stranger. Dad said, this man was kind enough to help me with my packages. That did not not he even paid my bus fare. There's not wonderful. Praise God. It was wonderful. So they went into the house. The stranger put the packages down. Mom gave him a big hug. Dad gave him a big hug. Told them God bless you. See you again some time. He said, yeah, you probably will, and he turned around, walked down the stairs, down the street, and they watched him as he vanished, disappeared from sight. At that moment, my mom, God bless her. She said, that was the commander. Why didn't you know it? Dare says me, why don't you know it? And then after that Dad had a new respect for his son Frank in his experience with a man from another world. My friends, don't be surprised if by the time you arrived home or in transit, you meet someone from another world. You say, how will I know? Believe me when I said you will know. You will know. The Commander told me to inform you also that this entire convention has been beamed aboard Victor one and they're going to be playing it for their classes of their students who come. And they love to see how people in Hawaii act when they hear the truth. Isn't that marvelous? That marvelous? You'll have another minute. Vice Commander Teal is a character doctor Lee Nakimota, who's a one hundred and eighteen this past February. He bought a jet plane a few years ago, which I fly once in a while. She's got a heavy foot. How many of you like to speed? So you know you do? And she's speeding one hundred miles an hour down the Nevada Desert going toward Las Vegas, and this highway patrol man caught up with her. He was on a bike and a motorcycle, and he says to her, do you know how fast you were going? She said yes, about one hundred He said yes, And she says, incidentally, how is Marie, Marie his wife? Oh? He says, oh, she's fine. You know, I've seen her once in a while. And during the course of the conversation. The officer took out his book, in all that book and he's riding her a ticket speeding the offense number at the bottom where it says signature, he signs his name. He signs his name, tears it off, folds it up, puts it in his pocket, and says the nice commander teal bye bye. I have a good day. She says. I will you know all officers when they come home back to the office that night, back to the police station, that they take out their book and they look page after page. And I don't know what went through his mind when he saw her ticket with his signature Anna, But doctor Lee made the difference that the guy didn't have to pay the fine. This is what kind of a fun woman she is, and she's interested in especially the ladies to whom we come in contact with, because he said, the ladies today, they need encouragement. They need to know what their true position is in life, and they need to know that they should assume positions of leadership. That's why I'm sharing this with you today because I believe some of you are going to be the masters and the teachers that are going to lead people into pathways of righteousness, and pathways of health, pathways of prosperity and longevity, such they as they have never known before. The Commander also gave me information about mastership. I think we have about four of those tapes left on my table about mastership. This is a CD. You get yourself, one of those ladies and gentlemen. It has been such a tremendous pleasure for me to share this experience with you. I prayed God's Richard's blessing rest upon all of you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, holy fucking sermon, he's obviously a pastor. Oh obviously, well, get like three fucking alter callses he's trying to talk about aliens.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, eh.
Speaker 1: I mean that was no secret. But I think regardless of your flavor, right, whether you're religious or not, or you think that he's up there preaching prosperity, I get it that there's a there's a stink around that kind of stuff. It doesn't necessarily mean that it should be disregarded, but you know, I don't know. I wanted to present this show in a way to where we could talk about the information of which of valiant thor and all this buzzed messages and especially hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Now, I don't know. I mean, you take it from what you will. I think that it's interesting. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I absolutely believe it or absolutely disbelieve it. I'm just going to let it stir in the mind a little bit.
Speaker 2: With that, let's talk about this again, very very easy internet searches will poke a few holes in the valiant for conversation. Okay, And I'm not trying to debunk mister Pastorman there. He seems like he's a decent guy. You know, all these things. I cannot, for the life of me see the connections between the Dead Sea Scrolls and UFOs like that. He didn't even make that connection.
Speaker 1: He just kind of talked about UFOs and ufology and all these things and then boom, now let's talk about the Dead Sea scroll Like wait, all right, that was a weird segue, which of which there was none. But no, he was just saying that there were certain things that were taken out of the Dead Sea Scrolls, of which the Rockefeller supposedly doesn't believe. The humanity is ready to heat it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we're gonna talk about that all right, let's just break it down from the top here, the nephew of Admiral Bird.
Speaker 1: I looked up during this episode.
Speaker 2: I looked up every single obituary, every single everything that I could about Admiral Bird and his family. Admiral Bird had two brothers. One of them became the Governor of Virginia. The other one, Thomas Bird, kind of fell off into obscurity. He was a captain of infantry during one of the World Wars. And there's no evidence to say that he had a son, or if he did, he's absolutely not named as you know, doctor, you know Harley Bird. The only source that I could find for doctor Harley Bird is in the forward of that book. He's basically a ghost. I'm not saying that makes him fake. I'm saying that there would at least be some other kind of credentials to a guy with a moniker of doctor out there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I have an issue with is the fact that the story from Harley Bird is that his uncle, not his great uncle. If we are to believe the story, is that his uncle at a very early entrusted him with all this information about his travels, not his son, not any of these other people, as from his private journal that the Indies incredible stories even came out after his death, and the whole story about his son being brought into the Naval Intelligence Group and all that would be when he was at the ripe old age of eighteen years old, which also makes no sense if you're following him with his naval career. He would have had to have gone to college first before he could ever get a commission. So right off the rip, there's no way he was eighteen years old with the Naval Intelligence Office as an officer.
Speaker 1: That the math just all math on that. Now moving forward Pentagon with our guy that we just heard from. This was during the Cold War.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon was built in nineteen forty one and was like actually like the big ceremony thing in nineteen forty three, the Cold War was going down. Right now, no one is walking into the Pentagon by flashing their jacket as if they have a badge and they really don't.
Speaker 1: And then the ladies like, well, just do it on.
Speaker 2: The way out, like no, that's how you get federal charges pour out on you. He also made mention of he saw the rubble of the building from where the plane had crashed a few years prior. The only time a plane has crashed into the Pentagon was on September eleventh, two thousand and one, allegedly. And I'm not even going into the conversation if it that was a plane or not. My point is no thing from the sky has ever hit the Pentagon. In the fifties, there was a crash at Reagan air Force or a Reagan Airport, which is right across the interstate from the Pentagon. And fine, there's that. It wasn't at the Pentagon. So that thing that he just said is completely you know wrong. Then talking about how yeah, they just brought him into a room because he was giving a talk once upon a time, and they were just like, I want you to meet that guy. He'd been taking pictures of those pictures he's talking about a valiant thor this clean cut guy with the brown hair and all of this. They're from about thirty different pictures that were taking of a bunch of young people at some outdoor event. And there is no information as to who these people are, where they are, any of the stuff.
Speaker 1: So I don't know exactly where these pictures materialize from, or if he was just doing some photo shoots for some young, well dressed people one day.
Speaker 2: But there's like a whole picture of them chilling in a like it looks like a field or a park or something outdoor. And the Valiant Thor guy is one of this group. And I'm not saying that these are alien people. I'm saying that, like he took pictures of things and then said that he was brought to the to the Pentagon to be kept at the Pentagon for three years. Is also kind of odd, but not the most crazy thing ever. But why wouldn't they have him at a secret Air Force base where they're doing all the testing on new you know, information, new technology and all these things. That also just does not make sense to me whatsoever. Now the whole Dead Sea Scrolls thing. Actually, before I even get to that, his book that he wrote made some crazy predictions about how two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: Would be the beginning of the end of the world.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it to everybody, the predictions that were made in the book didn't happen, like at all.
Speaker 1: There are wild speculations that he made. And again he was talking about this, what was this year that this was recorded in the nineteen seventy. No, no, because he was talking about CDs, so it must have been towards the nineties, e.
Speaker 2: Eighties, late eighties, early nineties. Maybe in two thousand and seven was gonna be the year. It sounds very almost y two K fear mongering grifter to me. And then whenever you hear him preaching about the Prosperity Gospel and all of this, it's like, uh huh huh.
Speaker 3: Okay, but who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows now about the Dead Sea Scrolls because he just knew so much about them. Let's let's share the scream real quick and talk about what we do know about the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is from when Wes Huff went on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: It's only three minutes long, and this is what we do know about the Dead Sea Scrolls. Not everything he said was wrong, but he was speaking as somebody who has heard of them one or two times but didn't really know much about them. He said they're in three parts. That is emphallically correct. But let's hear from the actual expert on this topic.
Speaker 3: Of the Bible or the stories in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Is it the Dead Sea Scrolls or their older versions.
Speaker 12: The Dead Sea Scrolls are the oldest of the Old Testament, so when they were discovered, I mean, so they were discovered nineteen forty six to nineteen fifty seven, and at that point during their discovery, they pushed back a lot of our previous oldest manuscripts a thousand years which was a big deal.
Speaker 3: How old are they are?
Speaker 12: There anywhere between the third century BC and the first century BC. So it's kind of tricky because the Dead Sea Scrolls are they're like a library that we refer to. So it's approximately nine hundred and seventy documents, but it's distributed out between ten thousand and eleven thousand fragments, so there's a lot going on there, right. So, and some of these, I mean are are so fragmentary that you look at them and it's like confetti because they're i mean three thousand years old, but not quite that.
Speaker 7: They're like two thousand plus years old.
Speaker 12: Animal skins too, right, well, all sorts of things, animal skins, papyri, and then some of them are actually done on copper.
Speaker 7: They're like inscribed in copper.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 12: Yeah, one of the coolest ones. Actually this relates because I know you're a Marco Allegro guy. The first time I was introduced to Marko Allegro was not his Sacred Mushroom and the cross stuff, but he published a book on what's called the Copper Scroll because part of the Dead Sea Scuroll fragments are is this inscribed document on copper, which is an ancient treasure map.
Speaker 1: Can you see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Online?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jamie, pull up the hey the wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's in Hebrew and it is wild.
Speaker 12: So it has these sites where it says buried treasure is found, and there have been a number of guys who have tried to like look for it, and so.
Speaker 3: I would say, what the treasure is?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what?
Speaker 12: Off the top of my head, I don't know. But look how languages I know, right, and so but but the Dead Sea squirrels, So it's like stuff like this. It's papyri, it's animal skins, and it's a number of different languages. So the vast majority of it in Hebrew, but there's also a lot in Aramaic, and then Greek and in Nabataean.
Speaker 7: So it's like a it's like.
Speaker 12: An umbrella term to just describe a whole bunch of literature. So a lot of it is biblical because it was written by this group out in the desert called the Essenes Cumran. So, but then other stuff of it is just you know, it's just Jewish literature of various stripes. That is, is were hidden in caves all around the Dead Sea.
Speaker 1: So the scrolls, as it were, aren't all biblical. Some of them is just accounting of the times. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Oh, Jamie looked at up sixty five tons of gold and twenty six of silver.
Speaker 1: Sixty five tons.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: How many Cuban links can you make out of that?
Speaker 7: You can see why someone would try to down boy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 12: And and you know when when we're talking about the Dead Sea scrolls, like you have ones like the Great Isaiah Scroll, which is fully complete, like it's a it's a copy of the Book of Isaiah and it's a full complete scroll.
Speaker 2: Okay, So again they have translations and experts that have translated all of the Dead Sea scrolls. The Rockefeller system of fluptiflaws did not come in and section that off to prevent people from gaining that knowledge and wisdom.
Speaker 3: So just so we're all clear on that.
Speaker 2: How do we know that because there are experts who have the complete documents from the Dead Sea scrolls that have worked on not just West Up, there's entire teams that have dedicated decades to this.
Speaker 1: But even amost themselves aren't complete. They only got one complete thing of Isaiah, of which it was just saying. So how can you say that none of it was taken away? Whenever they don't even have the complete everything to.
Speaker 2: It, you would be able to tell somebody recently snipped it versus it deteriorating over time, like that's that's very easily discernible.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean again, that's we don't have it in front of us. We don't have any way of looking at it. We don't have any way of being able to confirm or deny that the alleged experts of anything, especially of anything of religious or spiritual nature, had been tampered with one way or another. We don't know how many hands it went through before it eventually got to the scholars. We don't know how many times it was looked at by the powers that be that said whether or not this was stuff that we could give out to the public, right, Like, is it crazy to is it. Is it honestly that crazy to believe that, like the rulers and powers that be would want nothing to do with this at all. Like that's where you're going with this.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to do with the rulers and powers that be.
Speaker 2: It was mostly biblical texts and then Hebrew literature, all of which we already have like the Book of Isah what.
Speaker 3: And like this is the first time somebody's found it.
Speaker 2: We already had it, like you know, all these other Hebrew literary sources. It's not like the Dead Sea Scrolls were the only copy of it.
Speaker 3: It's we have the complete edition in other places.
Speaker 2: This was just a thing to where they were able to carbon date back and be like, oh, this predates when we thought these were first written down and stuff by a bit.
Speaker 3: But it's not like this.
Speaker 2: Was some secret knowledge that no one had ever heard of before. That's my point. So to say that the Rockefellers found the Dead Sea Scrolls and were like, you can't release that, all of that info is already out for centuries. So it's not it's not a thing like that, But.
Speaker 1: We do accept that certain things were correct. Me if I'm wrong, I don't know what your opinion is on this. I and many others are of the opinion that the Bible has absolutely been tampered with one way or another, through through language or on purpose or whatever. Right like they're they're you look at the Ethiopian Bible has I think eighty two books. The King James version has sixty six books. You look at the Dead Sea Scrolls. There's stories in there that are supposedly from the apocrypha, right.
Speaker 2: Like, No, No, that's the Knagamati text. That's the apocrypha and the Gnostics and stuff. The Dead Sea Scrolls are a different thing.
Speaker 1: No, Nagamadi is not apocrypha. They have Gnostic texts within it. Nagamati is Gnostic, not apocrypha. Those are two different things.
Speaker 2: They don't have any apocryphal books within it. They don't have the Book of Enoch in the Nagamati.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a.
Speaker 3: Part of the collection. No, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 1: So my point is the Dead Sea Scrolls didn't have anything that was new in groundbreaking.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 2: So to say that it was being covered up is that that's ridiculous. That nowhere was anyone trying to cover up texts and literature that we already knew and had scholarly subjects on.
Speaker 1: Yet there are more books in there, oh.
Speaker 2: The Catholic Bible, than there is in the King James Bible. And I'm not here to debate on the number of books, but as far as like to your point, the Bible has been tampered with in some way.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about the removal.
Speaker 2: Of certain books, okay, and there's reasons for that, on which council you talk to.
Speaker 3: Very few passages.
Speaker 2: There's only a few that I can even think of to where it was removed and it doesn't actually take away anything, but I personally am of.
Speaker 3: The belief it should have been left alone.
Speaker 2: But fine, the language transference, We've talked about this too. Most of the changes are very subjectual, right, So like to say that there's one it says, Jesus knocks at the door, but you have to let him in. I'm paraphrasing, ladies and gentlemen, just bear with me. Here in some country in Africa, even the thieves knock on the door. So they changed that from knocking at the door to even Jesus coughs at the door, because that's how they announce themselves whenever they walk up. Is they like coughing, like before they walk inside. So they're saying that Jesus coughs at the door. Now, is that they mistranslated? Why is Jesus coughing?
Speaker 9: Is he's sick?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's the context for the subject matter to which the audience will gain the most out of it.
Speaker 3: So like things like that. Fine, but we've even talked about this.
Speaker 2: If a glass is ninety eight percent full, would you consider that glass empty or full?
Speaker 1: My point is it's not neither. Really, if we're looking for absolute truth, ninety eight percent is never absolute. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: I would say that a gun that fires ninety eight percent of the time is a pretty decently firing weapon.
Speaker 1: It's not automatic. It's not the alpha and the omega, sir, because you would say alpha and omeg maybe, but you can't. You can't take that a with you. It's not the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's not supposed to be the all encompassing start to finish story of everything. It's supposed to be the portion teach us what we need to know, right, And I do believe that, yes, some language transference has happened, and maybe some things were lost in context, but especially in the day and age we live now, we have Greek translations, we have Hebrew translations, we have Aramic translations. So like, even if somebody is questioning the true intent of these things, you can go back and just go look.
Speaker 1: But no, those are Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek translations. Most people don't speak those languages, so you have to rely on the people that were translating it into other languages at that point. Am I right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: But you could it's a different languages and translate it yourself, and like you could tell from experts that do this, and like, Okay, they didn't throw their own flavor on it.
Speaker 3: Because nobody's gonna speak Hebrew anyway. I'm just gonna put this in.
Speaker 1: Like, there's a lot of fact checking that goes down on that, sure, but there's also different ways of how you would say something only understood by those specific languages. There's a certain dialect, you know that, I mean, there's certain dialect. I was married to a fucking Portuguese, a Brazilian woman who spokes Portuguese. There are some things that don't translate. There are some things that are funny to them that wouldn't be funny to us if translated exactly how it's supposed to. There are certain dialects within language that don't transfer over, and that's not going to be transferred directly into the language that we speak. No.
Speaker 2: No, there's like turns of phrases and things like that percent that don't transfer well from one language to another. So they try to do the best they can to give a comparative turn of phrase to make the point that is supposed to be made. And then you could go back and look at the original translation and look at the context, and look at your translation and look at the context it means to you, and it matches up like that's my point. And this has been proven time and time again. But neither here nor there. This guy's kind of hasn't been.
Speaker 1: Proven time and time again, or else there wouldn't be ten thousand different versions of the fucking Bible. There wouldn't be not ten thousand different versions, ten thousand different understandings of the Bible. If it's understood, it should be understood, Am I right? It's like anybody anybody that can look at a math equation, You're not gonna find a thousand different ways to break down that one said math equation to get ten thousand different ways to get the same exact answer. You're going to use one plus one will always equal to It's not one plus one minus one plus one. You know what I'm saying. You wouldn't jump through all those hoops. You would condense it down to the easiest version, and that's how you would get the ant. So it is not like that, none of them when they condense it down. We have people that argue, well, they took away all these other math problems to get to this condensed version.
Speaker 3: Why they just give us the condensed version.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, do you want the whole equation or do you want the condensed version.
Speaker 3: Both will give you the same answer. It's just more step.
Speaker 1: They give you the same answer there. So there's only one religion to Christianity, there should be Yes, that's what every every religion would say.
Speaker 2: There is Jesus. That's the only standard as far as Christianity is concerned. All the excess is just dogma and ritual that's thrown on by human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's different levels of interpreted of and even interpreting what Jesus was saying.
Speaker 2: Once again by people throwing on human understanding to a divine message.
Speaker 1: How do you but you're to rely on your own human understanding that your version is the most correct? Absolutely not, it says, do not rely on your own understanding. So how can you be so How can you be so sure that everybody else is wrong? It's not every I'm not saying that I'm the only one that's right. Just there's only one way to understand it, yet there are thousands of different ways to understand it.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of people that are trying to understand the message of Jesus, but they're looking at it through different lenses. It's like using a filter on a camera, using the CPIA filter, you're using the black and white filter, You're using the Snapchat filter.
Speaker 3: Look, you're taking away from the fucking picture.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't know. I just wanted to bring it up. I thought it was interesting. Hopefully everybody got a little something from this Valley and Thors story. Maybe it's bullshit, maybe it's real. My point is is that you can't look at every single alien UFO story out there and call them all bullshit and then say I believe in Aliens. I'm sorry that math don't math to me, brother, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even saying that this dude's start to finish full of shit. I found a lot of flaws in his story, and again, this doesn't take away from the tree that we've talked about. I do believe that Eisenhower probably met up with aliens because we have found so many disclosed documents from Foyer requests that were talking about that took place where they guaranteed did make interface with some sort of extraterrestrial beings.
Speaker 3: I'm not denying that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that this guy is the only source for the information that has been given out.
Speaker 1: There's almost no way to.
Speaker 2: Fact check anything, and I think we can all acknowledge that that's some massive red flags on the play for any situation.
Speaker 1: Sure, but as we saw earlier on in the episode, there were two other people that spoke out about it, and they just so happened to get merked in the following weeks, so there is reason to not talk about it.
Speaker 2: They weren't speaking about this guy. They were speaking about the Eisenhower conversation. None of them are a valiant thor They were talking about the Grays that had the underground bases, and we're doing human splicing and human aductions.
Speaker 3: I'm way more.
Speaker 1: Inclined to believe the story of the two dead guys than the dude that was grifting on stage. That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: It's more crazy to you to believe that there's some alien that's trying to teach us enlightenment. That sounds more believable to you than aliens that came down here to make a deal for weapons and technology so they could do experiments.
Speaker 1: Yes, because there is proof of quote unquote aliens enlightened beings, spiritual masters, they of the that happening in the past. Why are they spiritual masters and ascended?
Speaker 3: Why when did that come up?
Speaker 2: Aliens do not mean that they are spiritually ascended masters. The two don't have to be connected, but there can be overlap.
Speaker 1: Why would there be, I don't know. Why do you believe in Jesus? Is that not a spiritual fucking master?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. That's not He's not a Seti or a guru. Dude.
Speaker 1: No, So you don't believe that. You don't believe that Buddha was ever a guy Jesus, But I don't think that he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was an enlightened guy, but I don't think that he had some sort of divine message. Now, so there's never been any such thing as any kind of divine teacher, divine master at all.
Speaker 3: But why are aliens those things? Is my question?
Speaker 2: Why are the aliens here to teach us anything of spirituality? Why would they give a fuck? If they have the technology to transfer space to get to us, why the fuck would they be coming here to teach us something about spirituality or morality?
Speaker 1: Why do we train dogs not to piss in the fucking house, bro, Because I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to clean up their fucking piss. It's not to teach them how.
Speaker 1: To be a moral dog, exactly. They don't want to clean up our piss with the nukes and the explosions, and they want everybody to get along. I don't know how that's.
Speaker 2: So hard to believe because the dog lives in my house. Are you saying that we are living in the alien's planet.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that we absolutely would live within a solar system of possible dimensions that may send ripples throughout all of eternity.
Speaker 2: But again, we're talking about non interdimensional aliens. We're talking about ones that came to this Earth with the body's physical forms, right, and they could touch and talk and all that. We're not talking about like a seventh dimensional entity that comes down and like all these other things.
Speaker 1: We would also be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Though, would they?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Because a third dimensional entity can't bring itself down to a one dimensional plane and have a conversation with a line segment. I disagree because and as I referenced before that I did a Meta Mysteries episode on red shift and blue shift, you would also agree that within I mean, I don't know, maybe you wouldn't agree on this, but whenever would you agree that whenever you are praying that you are somewhat within God's presence?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not a dimensional shift?
Speaker 2: Yes, I retiely God is in the third dimension with us, so like right now, we're in God's presence.
Speaker 1: Okay, I could get down with that. My point is is that maybe by I'm not even trying to get super woo woo right here, but I just got to get it out. If we are talking about interdimensional or interplanetary, intergalactic or whatever, maybe the three could all be the same thing in different variations. I'm not saying that this guy brought up the Dead Sea Scrolls to get people onto a religious common conversation, to completely detract from everything.
Speaker 2: He said in the beginning about an alien conversation. I think he did that on purpose. That's grifter mentality, that's that's the sleight of hand. I'm going to give you all this information about aliens and then we'll talk about Bible. What about the alien night's over here? We're talking Bible now, Like I think that that was actually a part of his planets.
Speaker 1: But if you believe that Christianity is the truth, if you believe nothing to do with aliens, hold on, why wouldn't it you just said, you've always said that Jesus had to leave to tend to people, not of this flock.
Speaker 3: What he meant the people in heaven.
Speaker 2: It might very well be the souls that died that he brought to heaven with him when he went up. I don't know Jesus what the Mormons have it right, and he came to talk to Native Americans.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so, But like, all right.
Speaker 1: So God and Jesus only care about humans on Earth, and not all the rest of all creation within all universes, in all galaxies.
Speaker 3: No, there's tons of hypotheticals on this.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that these other planets never had their fall from grace and they're still living in their utopian garden of Eden.
Speaker 3: Type of place.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that they wipe themselves out to such a genocidal degree that Jesus had to make an appearance there?
Speaker 3: Is it possible that.
Speaker 2: They present themselves in some other way? And maybe it wasn't God's son that he sent, but maybe other messagers and prophets that they actually listened to.
Speaker 3: You understand, the.
Speaker 2: Only reason why Jesus had to come down is because all the other messages God gave to the people they just didn't fucking listen to. He sent prophets, he sent messengers, he sent enlightened people, as you would say, and the people just consistently said, nah, fuck that, and then they killed them. So he was like, well, the only way these people are gonna get saved is if I do this thing. Is it possible that other planets might have listened to the wise people? I don't know, It's all these are all very big hypotheticals.
Speaker 1: I would I would absolutely subject to say, suffice to say that every single people, of every single race, of every single planet of every single galaxy, if given the same opportunity in the Garden of Eden, there would have every single time been somebody who was a little curious about what was on that other tree that shouldn't have been touched. And if that, I can go on and on and on about this whole Adam and Eves story, because that is the most fucked up story probably in history if you really think about it. Why Because you got the all knowing creator saying, yes, I'm gonna give you free will. I'm gonna give you two different choices. You can eat from this one. If you do that, then you're a good little boy and you'll be able to stay and eat. And if you eat from this other one, then you will be condemned to hell, and not only you, but every other person that ever exists after you. It will be original sin, and every single person will be condemned to sin.
Speaker 2: So, no matter what, So wouldn't that be crazy if they just like chose correctly, It's crazy. Like he gave them the two choices and they chose the wrong path. That was what's hard to believe about.
Speaker 1: This because you've chosen correctly on every single thing and in your life.
Speaker 3: That's no, I'm a sinner. I'm very open about that.
Speaker 1: You can't say free will and then condemn if you choose the wrong one. That's not how that works.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely how it works. You have free will right now to live your life and not commit crime. But if you choose with your free will to commit a crime, you'll go to jail.
Speaker 1: That I'm so confused here. That's a fucked up decision.
Speaker 3: Welcome to human existence, dude.
Speaker 1: No, anyway, So I just wanted to bring that up. We can get all philosophical all day on here, and we can.
Speaker 3: I don't know how this connects to aliens. Why did he do that?
Speaker 2: Why did he bring up biblical talking points and alter calls as he's trying to convince people of an alien that he met at the Pentagon? The two, like the Dead Sea scrolls, were not connected to your boy Thor at all.
Speaker 1: He because he asked Valian Thor said, all right, what do you want to read in this library? The guy said, if all of all the books that I could possibly ever have access to I want to see the Dead Sea scrolls. It was his decision. Valiant Thor didn't push that on him. That's what So he asked to see the Dead Sea scrolls, which are all okay, all right, because he believed that it was messed with. So that was the point. That was the whole point of that conversation. He's a fucking biblical guy. Of course he would be interested in something biblical.
Speaker 2: That's you know, he was trying hard to sell his book, you know what I'm saying, Which how many times have I even mentioned that about even pastors that like they'll do anything to sell their new book.
Speaker 3: I find this to be deplorable.
Speaker 2: Don't think that I'm just shitting on him because of some Enlightenment conversation. I have a serious problem with pastors that are doing anything they can to get rich.
Speaker 1: But you know, I actually have a problem with that sentiment as a matter of fact, because I think that there is a book, and there are let's just say, two thousand different ways of religions that are showing you how to look at said book.
Speaker 2: No one's getting rich off of selling Bibles. I'm talking about these people that write their own books and then throw a couple of verses in it and then call it a Christian book, and we'll go on these whole big speaking tours to pedal it in any where they can.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, no one, I don't know. No one's getting rich off of selling Bibles.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: If anything, if you're going to make money off of it, you should be donating that to charity, if any if anything, I would think that would be the only way to do that. Yeah, the money it would take to like run the manufacturing facility to create them fine and paying the people that are working the machines level wage, Okay, I can understand that. But any excess you're making a profit from printing the Bible, yeah, that better be donated into the appropriate charity organizations and doing the Lord's work, not making anybody rich.
Speaker 1: That's going to assure you. People have gotten rich off of selling the Bible. The Bible is the most sold book in human history.
Speaker 3: And so they say that.
Speaker 1: So to say that nobody ever made money off of the most sold book in history is egregious.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I would hope that the people that are printing it are donating the profits to charity. And worthy causes to do the Lord's work. If they are stacking the deck and making themselves rich by printing the Bible, yo, they're gonna get their own justice in the end.
Speaker 3: I fuck all that.
Speaker 1: But there's my point is is that there are people that have conversations about the Bible and their interpretation of the Bible. I don't think that they should have to do that for free necessarily. Thing about Josh Monday, for example, we have him on twice a week for eight times a month. Do we ask him to do that for free? No?
Speaker 3: No, of course not. He's an affiliate of ours.
Speaker 2: Right, But he's talking about the Bible, so he could run whatever he wants in that program. If he decides to do a Bible study, then excellent. If he wants to talk about biblical flat earth, excellent. If he wants, we give him the slot because we love him as a person.
Speaker 9: Agreed.
Speaker 2: That's not the same as somebody who is making money off of the Word of God and being a grifter.
Speaker 3: There's a defined difference here.
Speaker 1: Bro you wouldn't call a flat earth or a grifter. Depends on the person.
Speaker 2: Some flat earthers are actually true blue believers, and some of them absolutely know it's bullshit, and they keep the story alive and going, and they're doing it to make money and grow their website and sell their pain inphlets, and like, yeah, there's a difference. There are some that are true believers and some that are grifters. I'm not calling Josh Monday a grifter by any means.
Speaker 1: I know that he believes what he believes, by the way, I'm just trying to make a point.
Speaker 3: And I'm making a point too.
Speaker 2: There are pastors out there that truly believe in what they're doing and like they are doing the right thing for the right reasons, and there.
Speaker 3: Are pastors out there that are absolutely grifters.
Speaker 2: The two are happening at the same time, and they're both reading out of the same book.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's fair to say that anybody who preaches on prosperity is a grifter, because if that was the case, then that portion of the Bible would have never been put in there anyway.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no preaching on prosperity.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with being a prosperity gospel church. And every sermon you ever give ever is about prosperity. And then you could look at their tax lineups and see what they're actually doing with their money.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do have a problem with that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, I wasn't trying to necessarily turn this into a debunking episode, but I didn't. I just went there. I did want to include a message from Nicks people. Cab take with this at what you will, Bud. This is from Cab. He goes, there's a civilization on Venus, which is a non physical frequency to us. They are advanced enough to travel to our dimension, but not as advanced as Pleadians. Pleaadian souls have actually incarnated on incarnated on Venus as we incarnate on Earth. Valian Thor met with President Eisenhower and remained as an unofficial Pentagon advisor for three years. Eisenhower met several et groups, including Pleiadians, and Zada's JFK would soon meet and become close with the Pleadians, while Black Hats were aligned with the Zetas backed by Reptilians, which if you remember in the episode Yesterday, I was like, oh, the Zeta Reticuli reminds me of the Reptilians. The Canadian channeler was saying this kind of backset up that the Zetas would be the Reptilians, but it says, uh, they say that Valiant Thor still comes and goes, but doesn't have a major role. He was linked to the original or tick or ortique O R I t Q, whatever that is who meets the NSA White Hats or like other galactics in history, like Elijah who advised humans but was known to be an extraterrestrial in quote sky God, Frank Strange's author of Stranger at the Pentagon provided accurate information about him. For the record, neither Vow nor Thor are Pleadian names. So just want to give a shout out to Electro Nick in regards to the Valiant Thor conversation. Take so even Cab says that valiant Thor is not Pleadian, which yeah, he never he never tried to say that he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he claim to be a Venusian.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, right, right, So anyway, Valiant Thor, do you buy the story of Valiant Thor? Did he live inside of Venus and tried to come and save humanity? Did this have anything at all to do with the Greata Treaty? Are we talking about the same people. Is it a different story. Is your boy Frank Strange as a grifter? Is he telling the truth? Is he telling version of the truth. Do you think that he was hyping it up or watering it down? Do you think that he wanted to add his own little flair to be able to sell books. These are all very valid questions, but the fact remains that if you do believe in aliens, you have to be inclined to believe at least one story, right, and sometimes those stories tend to corroborate with other stories, which is why I wanted to bring this story up today about Valiant or the potential connection to the greata Treaty, and or maybe it was something that came after as a second chance effort, But just want to throw it out there. I mean, take with it what you want. A lot of it seems fantastical, as almost every alien story seems fantastical. I'll tell you what seems the most fantastical is that you're a human and you get to a fucking exist That's pretty damn fantastical already, So why not just take it a step up, up a notch a little bit. So let us know what you think about the valiant or I I don't know. I don't know. You know, a wise philosopher once said, you don't know what you don't know, So let's just keep that in mind.
Speaker 7: Shot.
Speaker 2: I know that guy called this to say, Man, I'm not saying that there has never been alien contact of some being that wants to give humans. If we're gonna use the term spiritual enlightenment, then fine, But maybe just teaching us a better way, right, a better way that is free from greed, free from warfare and all these things. Maybe they do come from a utopian planet and they want to try to instill some of those ethos into us. Maybe it's not the valiant thor think. Maybe it is. I don't know. But like we said, Eisenhower got put with two options at his feet, one of them for power, one of them for peace. He chose what I think a lot of people would choose. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe a lot of people would have chosen the peace route and handed over weapons and all of these things.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like we've said, there's a million different alien stories out there, a million different et disclosures that have happened, and they are still arguing to this day.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: If the UFO is that are going on in DC are accurate or not right, there's no one size fits all with any of these stories. But I did appreciate the Valiant Thor story. And next we're gonna be talking about the Majestic twelve. As a matter of fact, we're gonna go into all of it.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: But before we head out, I did want to tell everybody listening that if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, the best place to get your start would be to go to cecsilver dot com link in the description below. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach back out to you and get you squared away. Gold is kind of out of reach for a lot of people. Silver is still affordable. You can still get your hands on some. There's never been a better time to invest a little bit of your retirement. Nest egg in gold, silver, precious metals, minted coins, bullion and all the things. Best place to get your start, like I said, coecsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: But another way that you can support the show and let us know what you think about all of these conversations.
Speaker 3: Was valiant thor legit? Was it completely fantastical? Is there a kernel of truth to it? We want to hear from you, good cult members.
Speaker 1: The best place you could let us know where is to please five stars at the Shares the lice suscribes comments, leave a posting review.
Speaker 3: Of shares at the Friends of the Family shares that we're here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members?
Speaker 11: Are there? See?
Speaker 2: Fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you already go check out Mental Mystery, Jonathan's other.
Speaker 1: Show and getting the samelever inspect your there with the five star views on the positivity.
Speaker 3: In the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out the kJ to night and come join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central least to those in the description as well.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody's already going to do.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important. Stremely battle peace of information. We need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code holt at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult