Speaker 1: Tonight we exit the fifth dimension to go to a completely different dimension. But before we talk about that, I will begin by saying again if you are a new listener to the twilight Zone Podcast, the show is on hiatus at the moment for the summer while I prepare for Sailing Fest, which takes place in Binghamton, New York, over the weekend of September thirteenth. So this isn't the usual format of the show, but to keep things ticking over, I've put out a few episodes from the archives over on my Patreon the after Hours Club at patreon dot com slash twilight Zone Podcast. But tonight I'm not taking something from the archives, but I'm giving you a taste of something that is brand new over there, coverage of the show The Outer Limits. Now this isn't in my usual solo Twilight Zone podcast format. It's more of a discussion show with me and my co host, Chris Clayton, and every month we'll be doing a double bill of the original series of The Outer Limits. So tonight I'm giving you half of that double bill. It wouldn't quite be fair to the existing patrons to give away the whole thing when it's only just been released, but I'm sure they won't mind this taste of going out. So this is our coverage of that first episode of The Outer Limits the Galaxy being.
Speaker 2: There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the button. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal, We will control the verdict. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly, and we will control all the juice in Here we repeat, there is nothing wrong with your television sect. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.
Speaker 1: Fifteen years ago, when I started the Twilight Zone podcast, the first question that people would always ask me is are you going to do the Outer Limits next? Now, over a decade later, we finally are. But thankfully I'm not going it alone. I have brought my good friend and frequent collaborator mister Christopher Clayton. Chris, Welcome back, Hello there, dear boy.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is fantastic to do something that you'd originally envision maybe doing someday. We're finally getting around to it. This is something else to pack into your incredibly busy schedule, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I've said this many times. When the Twilight Zone podcast starts, it was like three years to take me three years to get through that, So I might do the Outer Limit, sure, but now it's like, there is no way I would do the Outer Limits like I did the Twilight Zone podcast. Now, thankfully I don't have to because, as we've said before, our good friend Victor Gambaa started the Outer Limits podcast, so he's got it covered. He's got that kind of trivia review style of show covered. So thank you Victor. Now I don't have to do it. But there are different ways of covering the material, and I think while I wouldn't want to do it in that way, I'm actually quite excited to do it this way because it's you know, we both did Night Gallery, but I think this is a bit of a different thing for us, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's worth saying that Victor does really the definitive version of this, so he if you want the definitive look at these episodes in detail, that's what that is. This is much more of a kind of review, just a straight ahead review. Really, we're not going into all the facts and figures of everything. But yeah, so we're going back to material that is to some degree out of my wheelhouse. Really, I think people who have listened to the stuff that we've done together in the past will know that I didn't watch The Twilight Zone really other than a few episodes here and there the original Twilight Zone, So I came in as a bit of a Rod Sterling newbie in that regard. And going through Night Gallery as we did as well, I got to see a complete work that certainly had Rod Sturling's name in it, even if it didn't always have his you know, his go ahead in terms of some of the creative ideas that were tried out there. So going into something like this where we're going back to the era in which the Twilight Zone was prospering in the sixties, we are going into something that is a little bit out of my wheelhouse. But it's kind of exciting, I guess, to go back to that era of television, of American television and see it through I think fresh eyes, not only through my fresh eyes, but through yours as well.
Speaker 1: I think what excites me about this one is that we're more or less on an even footing on this one. You know, obviously with Night Gallery, I knew rod sailing and it's like, oh, this is like the Twilight Zone, or oh we done something like this before, or oh this is very rod sailing. And I think by the end of it, you had picked up that, you know, that instinct of what sailing was about and what sailing dialogue sounded like, and you know, you picked that up as you went. But I think with this, apart from probably recognizing a lot of Twilight Zone actors, I mean, there's at least three in this one, this first one, we're kind of on an even keel because I'll briefly tell you my history with the Outer Limits and then I'll ask you yours. I really don't have any because I bought the box set a long time ago, and I always meant to get started, and I would watch the first episode The Galaxy Being, and then I would get sidetracked and not watch anymore. Then a couple of years later I'd be like, oh, I'll get back to it, watch the Galaxy Being again, and just never got round to it. And as you know, sometimes when you're a podcaster, all you tend to watch is what you're podcasting about. So this is a great excuse to kind of get through that. Now. I did actually watch the remake show quite a bit, because that lasted for seven years, so it was actually pretty successful and pretty well thought of. I can't remember any of it, but I do remember that I watched it. So that's my history with the Outer Limits.
Speaker 3: What about you, Well, that's where I can come in, because yeah, I did watch some of the episodes of the remake when it was on, so I remember seeing I distinctly remember watching what, but I don't remember what the episode was about. Unfortunately, that's how about memories are collective memories. But I remember watching one. I think it was on like ITV or BBC two or something, but it was on about midnight or something when I was a much younger guy, and I remember watching one then as well, So I'm a bit more I remember one of the episodes I watched, I think had Peter Weller in it. I think so, So yeah, I might be wrong about that, but for some reason that sticks out in my mind. So that's really all I had seen of anything to do with the Outer Limits. My understanding was that, yes, that remake series was really successful, certainly more than one series. It was seven seasons, like you say, and they're planning to do a revival of it in the near future as well, so clearly it's got a good sizeable fan base.
Speaker 1: I think as well with the Outer Limits. I mean, I don't want to disrespect the creator of the Outer Limits or anything like that to say he wasn't of road sailing stature. I'm sure he, you know, had his own kind of stature. But I think it's always a struggle to accept the Twilight Zone for a lot of people without road sailing, whereas I think it's a bit easier to accept the Outer Limits. Maybe I could be wrong on that. I don't know, but that's certainly the way it seems to me. But yeah, I'm looking forward to this. You know, I think that the general consensus is that, you know, the Twilight Zone is it's all about the moral message, you know, the societal stuff and all that, where the outer limit is a bit more straight ahead sometimes a monster show. That's not to say there isn't kind of a message there. Sometimes we see that tonight, but you know, a bit more of a straight ahead show if you like.
Speaker 3: There was something that I've read when I was looking at a little bit of of research on this. And again we're not going to go too deep on this, you know, if you want to see I want to hear something rather that is is really definitive than Vicha Gamboa's show Our Limits podcast, I think is is really what we need to be for that not listen to us as well, but you know that that is worth listening to. But I was reading that apparently, and it's kind of remarkable really that in the sort of late nineties Kevin Smith was offered a chance to remake this as a movie that would have been something Tom to have seen. And then also the two guys who worked on Dr Strange, Scott Dereckson and see Robert Cargill who wrote and directed the Dr Strange movie for Marvel, the the MCU one not the not the older. They were offered a chance to maybe do a film we make of it as well, so it's it certainly seems to have a bit of influence going forward, which I think is really interesting. Now, this first season unbelievably has thirty two episodes in it's on, thirty two episodes in one season.
Speaker 1: Wow, and an hour long as well. It's just insane.
Speaker 3: Lot they were pumping out. I mean, look at Rang. I mean, the the amount of content you've had to cover in the Twilight Zone is staggering, you know, And so they were pumping out TV. They were pumping out stories, and I suppose you have to give them credit for that, you know that the whole idea of even you know, we were discussing this privately a few weeks ago, the idea of a show like a TV show like twenty four, where you would do twenty four hour long episodes, it just doesn't really exist anymore, does it.
Speaker 1: No? No, Wow, you know what, I didn't realize there's that many. I think we might have to change. No, to be honest, there's only two seasons, so we're fine. But yeah, goodness, that many episodes of an hour long show. It's insane. But should we get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we should looking forward to this, So why don't you get started, Tom telling us about our first of our double bill here. It's the very first episode indeed, of the Outer Limits, and it's called The Galaxy Being.
Speaker 1: That's right, it is the Galaxy Being. Be warned spoilers ahead as always, but The Galaxy Being first broadcast sixteenth of December nineteen sixty three, Written and directed by Leslie Stevens. Alan Maxwell, a cottage industry inventor, constructs a powerful transceiving device near his commercial radio station. Through it, he intercepts three dimensional static, revealing an image of an alien from the Andromeda galaxy. Using a translating computer, Alan Lane's at the being shares his tinkering spirit. They exchange ideas briefly before Alan's social commitment interrupts. A mishap at the radio station teleports the alien to Earth. Its radioactive aura causes chaos. It kills a dj, fries the caretaker, and seeks Alan's help. Alan eventually guides the creature back to his transmission shack, but authorities are already involved. When a sheriff accidentally shoots Alan's wife, the being heals her with radiation facing its would be destroyers. The alien warns the crowd there are powers in the universe beyond your knowledge. Explore reach out. It reveals its violation of a law against contact with destructive societies, and it must leave, unable to retain home. In the workshop, it declares end of transmission, fading away by lowering the transmitter power.
Speaker 2: Do you see me very dim?
Speaker 4: You are in the role of electronic room. Do not increase your power. Galax sefl bit contact of planets beyond central system.
Speaker 2: We're both breaking the rules. I'm not allowed to use the station for research. I am not allowed to use.
Speaker 4: Equipment for exploration.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name?
Speaker 4: Numbers not same as your four mentioned numbers? Answer question? What is below eyes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Eyes alls in space?
Speaker 1: No, so, Chris, these are long episodes, so we're not going to step through the story bit by bit. We're just going to kind of talk around and you know, dig into a few things here and there. So the galaxy being first time for.
Speaker 3: You, absolutely, Yeah. I had never seen this before, and a very interesting introduction to it, I think. I mean the fact that it's written and directed by the creator of the entire show. I think is I mean to, and we don't want to draw comparisons constantly throughout every episode of this.
Speaker 1: That we do. But it's going to be hard, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be how difficult, isn't it? I suppose? But I would imagine that the first episode of the Twilet Zone was also written and directed by Rod or certainly written.
Speaker 1: By him, right, certainly written by him? Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so what was the the let's get this part out of the way before we dig into the episode. What's that in terms of the broadcast the date of the sixteenth of September nineteen sixty three, what was the distance between that and the first the airing of the first episode of the Twilight Zone.
Speaker 1: So the first Twilight Zone was fifty nine, and I think the last one was sixty four. Now, I did look briefly into The Outer Limits Companion before, and the writer of that book said that, yeah, sure it shares, you know, a bit of familiarity with the Twilight Zone, but he believes it to be more akin to other science fiction anthologies that came before the Twilight Zone, because the Twilight Zone wasn't fast, but there were things like one Step Beyond or are Tales of Tomorrow, you know, so there were a few things around at the time, whereas the Twilight Zone, although there was you know, science fiction in it, it wasn't particularly hard sci fi where this goes for a bit more of a harder edge sci fi if you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was something that I knew going into this is that these you know, so we're cover from two seasons here. They're going to be more science fiction related stories in this show than they would have been in well, certainly in Night Gallery, which is the show that we covered, the rod adjacent show that we covered before. But yeah, interesting, so the Galaxy being we get our first taste here of the Outer Limits, and I have to say, I really enjoy the intro. You know, do not adjust your television set. I really enjoy stuff like that, and I think that it's a I think that's pretty iconic. Really, that's something that I do. I did remember being a part of the show and being something that that's kind of quite important to it.
Speaker 1: I think it's absolutely right because had it been like, oh right, let's get a guy in, let's get Leslie Stevens in, I mean he might have done a fine job standing up there introducing it, but it would have been I think although there were many many hosts of TV shows, you know, it was quite common for the to be an open and narrator or something like that. I think Rod's really just cemented himself as no one's going to beat this guy, you know, Yeah, if we do it now, it's just going to seem like a rip off of Rod Sailing. So they'd done this really imaginative thing like we're interrupting your transmission, this is this is comming from somewhere else. And I think it was a really good movie. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the control voice as done by Vic Perrin. Now I didn't really know Vic Perry, to be completely honest with you. I know that he did some acting. He seems to have an incredibly vast amount of voice acting credits throughout the years. He's done a lot of voiceover work. He was the voice of Sinetro Sinestro rather the the villain, the Green Lanterns villain on the on the Challenge of the super Friends. He did stuff on Space Ghost, He was you know, did a fair amount of Marvel stuff, you know, the old Marvel cartoons.
Speaker 1: He was on.
Speaker 3: Scooby Doo, so this is, you know, so this is a guy who has done a whole bunch of different stuff really and did ming the Merciless. He's a I think he's a great voice for it.
Speaker 1: I have to say, well, I'm not gonna pick out Twilight Zone alumni throughout this show because there's so many of them, you know, but Vic Perrin was in the Twilight Zone as well. He was in an episode called people Are Like All Over. I think he was in a couple of others, but I know there was one where like he's done a part but it got caught and things. So there is a connection there and it's kind of nice that he's the main person in this, But there are so many that if I'm sitting here being like, he's been in the Twilight Zone, She's been in the Twilight and it's just going to become really tiresome, because, like I said, if you count Vic Perrin, there's at least four now in this episode. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna keep going there.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be able to help yourself though, Tom, that's the question. It's whether you're gonna be whether you're gonna be able to take your toilight his own hat off. Come to this fresh. You know, it's gonna difficult, I suppose in that regard, But I like the before we get stuck into the bulk of the kind of story in this episode. I like the fact that it very much is someone coming in and saying, we're taking control of your television set. Now you're gonna have to deal with it, but then we'll give it back to you at the end. And that's kind of the you know, the whole thing that happens here with each episode is that they take control of it, they show you what needs to be shown, and then they give you control of your TV set back at the end of the episode. So yeah, the galaxy being So, we're in the radio world here, Tom and you and I al though we've not been on the radio, we've been podcasting for a long time, and I feel like we're we're relatively comfortable when we get into that radio world when we've covered stories where we've had a you know, we covered one or two on Night Gallery together. For example, we get the radio DJ coming in, but it's really not about the radio station as such. It's about really a man named Alan Maxwell who's conducting these experiments trying to contact something.
Speaker 1: What a weird setup this is. It almost seems that because there's no one around this radio station apart from the DJ and Alan's wife who sort of works there, I guess, and Alan who's out in the shed doing as little science experiments. So it very much feels like this station is in someone's backyard or something. So it is a little bit odd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it totally is. But Alan is a well, Alan's become a real shut in. He doesn't want to go out, he doesn't want to do anything. He's not really even he doesn't really have much of a relationship with his wife, Carol he mentioned before. Anymore. He's transfixed on using microwaves, using these radio waves to try and contact something, to try and explore the universe as it may be, and Carol is tired of it. On Carol is sick of it. She's like, look, you're about to be awarded for your you know, you're you're getting a there's going to be like a speech where you're going to be commended for your incredible work in your field.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 3: You need to, you know, be with me again and be with the station and you know, accept the reality of your life rather than just being stuck in here. But he's insistent, isn't he that? Look, I'm I feel like I'm on the verge of something here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bit of that in all of us, isn't there. Sometimes when you get your head into something and you're just like, right, I've just got to do this at the expense of anything else. You know, for me, it might be sitting here working on one of these podcasts that are put out or whatever. So you know, I get it, especially if if he's starting to actually make progress, and I think the progress here is getting signals from this being. Now, I think this thing looks great. It's like a glass sculpture filled with molten lava. But then turn negative and it's just such a great effect.
Speaker 3: Honestly, consider think this is nineteen sixty three. It would have been very easy to just have an alien turn up in a rubber suit, and I think they've done here. Probably the best effect they could have done, which, as you say, is to make this thing. It's slightly transparent. It's got these sort of black dots that are moving around through it. It's a really I was really taken aback by the fact that they did that, and that they kept it that way even when this alien is able to kind of make it through to Earth, as we'll talk about in a second here. I was really impressed with it. I thought, Wow, for the early sixties, given the technology that they've got to work with, such as it is, you know, the kind of reverse negative look of it, I think is. I think that's a real success, I have to say. And I think that the general kind of thrust of the story I think is a success as well. You know, we have Alan Maxwell played here by Cliff Robertson now, Tom, the modern audiences I suppose, although how modern it would be now it's hard to say, would probably know Cliff Robinson for a particular role that he did in a modern superhero trilogy. Tom, do you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I do know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, because of course, he played Uncle Ben in Sam Raimi Spider Man trilogy, or I suppose more in the first one, because Uncle Ben obviously you loses his life early on, but he gives Peter the iconic words that we all know, with great power comes great responsibility. And that was Cliff Robinson, which probably, to be honest, with is probably the first thing that I ever saw him in. So it was nice to see a young version of him here, I have to say, And I enjoyed him in this, you know, as a man who is desperate to kind of say to the world, Look, it's not me being weird. It's me trying to see what else is out there. And I think it's a sort of a commendable pursuit that he had, all beit it's affecting other areas of his life as well, so it's something that probably would have needed to be addressed, but to the whole idea isn't. And they set up quite nicely, really, even at the beginning, which is that that when he's you know, sending out these waves to try and contact something or to try and explore, it lowers the amount of power that the radio station has, and the less power it has, the less people who are actually able to hear the transmission. And that plays into it really nicely, doesn't it. Later on, where Allen has reluctantly got to go to this dinner to kind of celebrate him in his career. Otherwise, his wife says, I'm going to bring everyone around here to come into this room, This is after he's managed to contact this sort of alien being, the galaxy being as it were, and he goes into the the kind of stand in. DJ con't remember what his name was. Is it something Phillips, Ray Phillips, was it or Eddie Phillips, Eddie Phillips, your old card. Eddie Phillips comes in as the stand in, and I think Alan makes a mistake here, Tom, because he comes in he says, no, listen, and I'm going to go to this dinner. Now, what if you do don't touch this dial. This is what this dial does. I want you to touch it. Stay away from that dial. Here's everything that this dial does that you do not want it to do. I'm going to leave that. If you hadn't come in and told him that, Edie Phillips probably wouldn't even have.
Speaker 1: Known how to walk the power, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Eddie Phillips, wanting to become famous across the lands with his silken voice, increases the power to the radio station, broadcasts his the radio show out to a much wider apparently can go to Canada now, which is great, so you've got much more reach. But the alien being has said, do not increase the power. So the alien being knows you've got to leave it at this level because it could be dangerous if you do that. Eddie Phillips doesn't know that, so of course he increases the power and the alien manages to somehow come through to Earth. And I think it's really interesting, Tom, that we have this creature, this thing that you know, has no specific gender, no name, or it does have a name, but not the kind of name that you know that a human has. So yeah, and it's benevolent, you know, it doesn't want to hurt anybody, but it's been brought here in a forced manner without, you know, not for its own volition, and is just having a little wonder about really, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing that I quite like about the alien is that I would think the usual order of things would be that he contacts an alien, but it's like the leader of a gang of aliens, or it holds some sort of position on its world, whereas here the alien is just like here them. Yeah, it's just another being. He likes having a little tinker. The alien's probably in his shed, he's got his radio on. You know, he's not drinking a beer because he hasn't got a mouth, you know, they cover that, but he's absorbing it through his skin or something like that. And he's just having a little mess about with his stuff. And then next minute there's old Cliff Robinson robertson me, like how's it going. And so they're just two dudes just hanging out across the universe. If it hadn't been for all the radiation in him, they probably could have sat and you know, had a nice time together. Unfortunately, the alien does get off give off a bit of radiation. So while he does come around just having a little stroll around, it causes a bit of chaos. Unfortunately. Great scenes though of the streets, you know, all the stuff blowing, people coming out and being like, oh my god and running away. I love all that. I thought it all looked great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the effects, you know, you can tell where everything kind of how everything works. You know, there's nothing here that I mean, look, it's nineteen sixty three, but it but I think it really does work. You have this this thing sort of you know, roaming around and radiating well radiation, and but again it doesn't want to do that. It knows that it is harmful. And that it would be harmful to people who are not its own kind. But what can it do. It's been brought here, you know, without it's without wanting to be here. And so it's sort of roaming around like, oh, go, I hope everyone's okay, but I want to go into this shop and have a look at these these things and sort of examine some of these human objects. And he picks up some things that sort of antiques and and and yeah, and Alan Maxwell finds out about it, and because they can hear on the radio that things are starting to go wrong Old Eddie. They're trying to get old of Eddie Phillips. Eddi Phillips has gone. He's dead, poor Eddy Finis. And I think is Eddy Phillips an anyone who No, I don't think he. He's the only one who dies, is he. There's a couple of people who die in car don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: There's not many who, you know, it's not like this, this creature comes along and then destroys the whole town. It's a couple of people that died, but Eddie is one of them. And yeah, Alan Maxwell, you know, Carol faints, she's gone for the time being. She faints twice in this I say, Carol, but you know, they go back to the go back to the radio station, and Alan kind of confronts the creature, manages to lead the creature back then, and they realize that the machine and everything is broken, so can't send him back that way. And then we get this, I think maybe one of the best scenes in the episode, if not the best scene in it, which is you know, you've got sort of members of the army, you're there, You've got the police outside. Yeah, everybody is outside the station and they are willing to destroy this station in order to try and kill this thing. Now, whether that would have worked or not, we don't know, but obviously they're not going to fire at it while Alan and Carol are inside and the creature comes out, doesn't it, And it starts to give this speech. And I really enjoyed this speech. Tom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, considering this is supposed to be, oh, this is just a monster sci fi show. I mean it's not the deepest of things we've seen it and things like when the s stood Still and all that, where an alien will come and just be like, listen, guys, you need to sort of stuff out. You know, you're not doing this right. Just chill out a beer, be a bit nicer to each other and maybe we'll you know, be able to connect with you a beer. But you're really not doing yourselves any favors. Just sort it out. That was the basics of what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's basically like, look, you must explore, you know, you must look out there because there are other things out there you can see. I'm an example of it. And then yeah, he he says, look, I'm going to leave you all in peace now, and off I go and he disappears, and yeah, Alan and Carroll kind of shut the station down, and you get the sense that that relationship is going to be okay and that everybody in that town is going to be well, they'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: Well they they won't forget it. No. No, So the alien probably I guess, forfeit of his life really because he couldn't go home, could he. So he must have just sort of disintegrated into the ether. I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not really quite explained exactly how it happens, but it does. I mean, he gives the kind of it well, I say he, I mean the creature really is kind of genderless, I suppose. But the creature gives the explanation that he can't go back. I'm going to say he he can't go back because he's his kind will kill him when he's there, so, but then he kind of kills himself anyway, So I guess you know, he went out. Yeah, but he went he went out on his own term start, which is, you know better. I think after telling humans that they're idiots, He's like, right, I'm off now.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're all too violent. But if I go back, they're going to kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, So we're no better on my side either. I'm going to explode now. And yeah, so it's I enjoyed it, you know, I enjoyed this story, Tom. I thought it was a nice just a nice thing, you know. Again, that the whole thing of the kind of intelligent alien who doesn't want to hurt anyone. Yeah, we've seen that before for sure, in other stories. But I think this was done quite well.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do too. I was quite worried about the run time, and I think this one just about filled that time. Okay, you know felt a bit like you could have taken it up here there, but it was okay. But the story was good. You know, a few unique aspects to it. Like I said, it's just he's just a dude. He's just a dude. Two dudes hanging out. I like that aspect of it. Do you think do you think maybe we should introduce like a rating system here, like out of five or out of ten or something like that. What do you think I think.
Speaker 3: It could maybe, So we don't normally do that, but I wouldn't mind doing something a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just something a bit unique for this, I guess maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would probably give this a four out of five.
Speaker 1: Four out of five. Okay. See, this is the thing when you're doing out of five, I don't like to give half marks because you might as well just be doing it out of ten. Yeah, so I'm going to have to go one way or the other. I would give it a three, which I think is solid. You know, three is like good. Enjoyed it, So I would give it a three out of five, three alien heads out of five.
Speaker 3: Well, in a way, this episode also the story of this of the of Alan and his brother in law. It reminds me of our relationship where you're you're like the sort of slick radio did you go in the You're like, hey, everybody, how's your drive time commute? Whereas I'm in the shed, like, Tom, I've contacted Alien. I'm going to bring you to her through the radio. And you're like, okay again, good luck to you. So that is the galaxy bees. Shall I tell you about the next one?
Speaker 1: Tom, I would love to hear about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd love to tell you. So we're you know, we're there, we're together, and we're doing it. This is called the one hundred Days of the Dragon.
Speaker 2: We now return control of your television set to you until next week at the same time, when the control voice will take you to the outer limits.