Speaker 1: Indy Pederson. Indy Pederson says that recent UAP disclosures reveal a far more serious reality than we ever thought before. There's a military footage that allegedly mirrors Peterson's previously documented ORB to being encounter Indy personally, not theoretically personally encountered, terrifying orbs near him around him. Indy, welcome to the Other Side of Midnight. Please share your story.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. When I was on your show before, I explained the ORB and how it's almost like.
Speaker 1: Hey, Indy, Indy, work with me here. Nobody remembers that because because they got jobs and children. So please just share the story. Just share the story. It isn't a news show. You and I are friends. I'd love to hear that story again. Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, when I bought this island property down in Patagonia in the remote island off of the coast of Chile and the local sit it's a known UFO base, and my business partner and I were driving up at three am, one hundred miles from many humans, and we had an ORB that was zipping around doing all the right angle terms like a star initially and then it's seeing us watching it. They seem to have a sense of like a telepathic sense of you watching them, which, by the way, happened in the trench number four. If you watch all those orbs, they know when the gun camera's on them. That was amazing footage that just came out recently. Anyway, it's see this wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 1: Wait trunch number four. Recently. You you have to assume that I'm an idiot?
Speaker 3: What what what recent really? What? Wait?
Speaker 1: What recent release? Recent release from who? And what's the trunch number four? Please just set it up so we for those of us who have no idea what you're talking about, shared because this is an important story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So President Trump, who's disclosed, said that we need to disclose full disclosure on UFOs. There's been four trunches of documents and the first three were nothing, but just like Epstein files, the first ones were nothing, and then people screamed that we want the real files. And then the last ones were shocking beyond belief. You know, they're killing and eating children and having babies delivered to Epstein. You know, how many babies do you want? I got a boy and a girl, and you don't even want to talk about this stuff in the air.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, I do want to talk about that stuff on the air. I need you to talk about on the air because that's the power of this show. Well, you just said Epstein ordering up babies, all of these related stories, that is today's information. Now, I won't interrupt you again, but I don't want you to hesitate. I want you to I don't want you to hold anything back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, just like the Epstein files where the last files were shocking beyond belief, the last batch that they call Tronch number four were quite shocking because the orbs apparently know when the gun camera sites are on them, because every time the gun camera sites finally locked onto them, they would zip off at an incredible speed, or alternatively, another orb would come through and interrupt and do right angle turns right in front of the camera. The most shocking one for me was on the Moon where they got focused on one red or the red orbs, the way of the most dangerous of their different color orbs. The red ones are the most deadly, of course, so the camera was focused on the Moon on a red orb and then another right when it gets you know, focused on it, another orb does a right angle turn, and it's going so fast in the right angle turn that the video frames per second can't even keep up with it, and it blurs across. It was just amazing footage anyway, that one of those orbs I experienced two feet in front of my face, which I believe is closer than any human being that lived to tell about it, because a lot of them died. Gary Nolan Stamford pathologists studied a hundred of them for the families that victims' families that that Nancy Mace talked about in the congressional hearings where she said, why how is it that the government denies that we have recovered craft when we are paying huge sums of money out to people who've been injured from these recovered craft, so they're being injured. But some, none all of them do that. And I was fortunate in the one that was two feet in front of me, and my business partner wasn't one of those. But I was saw inside of it turning and like a powerful engine is inside of it. But what's must shocking is I've been talking about this for over a.
Speaker 3: Year and wrote about it over a year ago.
Speaker 2: And just recently in in the data dumps one whereas it came from a military file. It's a document called anamorphos or not just amorphous or but anamorphous excuse me, anamorphos UAP. They call UFOs no UAPs, and in this from a military file and it does exactly what I've been describing for over a year, and I've never heard anyone describe this before, which is where the orb which is the size of a bowling ball, which is one inch smaller than the basketball, and it's got all this power inside of it, it starts materializing into a being. And I've been describing that for over a year now, and for the first time I actually got to see a video evidence of that, and it's in this file called anamorphous UAP. It just was released here recently from a military file from whistleblower and it it's called anamorphous or instead of amorphous with a, it's a it's a biological term. And what it means is that the appendages the arms and legs come in laughs, which is exactly what I experienced. The torso on the head were there, and the arms and other parts were coming in, materializing in front of me. So it's like a delivery vehicle. It's like something right out of Star Trek. So the the big, big picture story is that we're seeing a landing of these beings down in South America, in the most remote parts of Patagonia, in Chile and Argentina, and in Brazil, and it's like the front line. And to try to use an analogy, I've been trying to think how to explain this. The best analogy is like the Pilgrims when they landed in sixteen twenty at Plymouth Rock. It was fifty years from the sixteen twenty and there was the invaders. The colonists came in peace. I mean, we say, well, they've been here, we've had the UFO experiences for thirty years and nothing's happened thus far, so everything must be fine. But if you look at when the Spaniards came down in the Caribbean, they had conflicts immediately. Well, the Caribbean is very similar in that we're on the front lines of this colonization. I'll call it.
Speaker 3: That's happening in Brazil.
Speaker 2: Jacques Valet, who is a scientist's and had a whole chapter and all the people died have died down there in his book, and I saw the blood curdling photos of people who have been caught out like cattle, ice, genital and and physically.
Speaker 1: Where were they cored out like cattle? Where did they live? Where would they in Brazil? In Brazil? We know nothing about Brazil we know Could that be the legendary Brazilian steaks? Is that what the Brazilian steaks actually are? Human flesh?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it hasn't got that far. But there's an island.
Speaker 3: Colorus, which is which is.
Speaker 2: Similar to the island that I purchased, is off the coast and it is really remote, you know, one hundreds of miles from anything, and it was in the Delta on Brazil, in the Amazon in Brazil, and whole Ville is a tiny village on it, just like my island property. There's no one on it. And that's known U minus a known UFO base, which caused a lot of the best evidence is all the military that showed up after the fact.
Speaker 1: How fast How fast did they show up after you encountered the orbs?
Speaker 2: They showed up after I purchased the property, which is before before I encountered the ORB.
Speaker 3: They showed up the.
Speaker 2: First ones came and the first first two military guys. I actually witnessed the largest cattle mutilation uh in South American history with me. There were two military guys, so they got to see it with me. Those are the first and then and the most most shocking one was a military intelligence interrogator who announced herself, Hi, I'm Jacqueline. I'm a military intelligence interrogator.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's a new I wonder what that business card look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well she had the license plates and everything.
Speaker 3: From that when she was with Right.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you to verify it. Yeah, Now, let me ask you this question, why are you telling us this story? I believe that it happened. I completely believe every word you're saying. You have sincerity in your voice, that's admirable and impressive. Why share it? Why expose yourself to ridicule or more questions or more visits from people in black cars?
Speaker 2: Because there's to use the analogy I gave, and it didn't work out well for the Indians in the long run. There was fifty years after the Plymouth Colony, and we all.
Speaker 3: Know what happened to the Indians afterwards.
Speaker 2: After the colonists arrived, and I'm on the front lines. I've been living down in the remote Patagonia for twenty years doing that island project, and I saw the front lines of this. I mean, we had no cattle mulations in the US anywhere close to the scale of the hundreds of cows and sheep that were mutilated in a very short period of time, dozens in one single night. Nothing on that scale. And so it's the front lines. Nothing in the scale of the island Chlorus. We have an entire village of people, small village in the middle of nowhere, four hundred people attacked by UFOs, forty burned very seriously where they had to go to hospital, and three dead, and then the humans being cored out like cows, same surgical precision.
Speaker 3: And there's no military there.
Speaker 2: There's no you know, all the other explanations, no helicopters down there, there is no All the explanations you have in Colorado are don't don't apply. So it's a very illustrative example because of its remoteness and and so it's like the front lines where the ones first ones witnessing the settlers coming down right and to the very remote regions of Patagonia and Brazil.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where the first landing.
Speaker 1: It's a terrifying and amazing story, very.
Speaker 3: Generous, sacrificing Humanity.
Speaker 2: You can read the whole story where two volume?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do I read this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Sacrificing Humanity by Indy Peterson. It's on Amazon and other booksellers.
Speaker 1: All right, this is you and I are talking to Indy Pederson p E. D. Peterson, Peterson and pronounced Peterson.
Speaker 3: But it's spelled with a D, which is important. On Amazon, and it won't book show you the book.
Speaker 1: It's a two volume book and the title.
Speaker 3: Is Sacrificing Humanity.
Speaker 1: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter sterl