Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, it's about five o'clock on the Thursday. Listened to yesterday's program about motorcycles and the guys weaving in interesting you bring that up. I was in California last Wednesday and on the Interstate headed into Stockton in the fast lane. Decided to move over to the center lane, and as I got over there, all of a sudden, I felt a bump and a big noise, and to be continued, I thought I'd run over something, but I hadn't. I looked in the driver's rear view mirror and there was a motorcyclist rolling down the road like a log. Must have rolled six or eight times. As I was pulling over. I saw him get up and walk around, and traffic people stopped to help him. A mts later said he was driving a riding a Bukati dukati and it was okay, but he must have been doing one hundred miles an hour, maybe ninety to do the damage you did to my car.
Speaker 2: Well, Mayor Mike Keith town Hall did not go very well yesterday, although he supposedly had a few plants in the audience to ask good questions, but he avoided answering many great questions from the employees of Denver. Check out accounts like do Better DNVR or government's goovts the problem on X for some great summaries of what went on. Michael, I know you, of all people, will be so shocked. The CEO of Disney and president of ABC News has told the ladies of the View to either tone down their political rhetoric or face cancelation given their low ratings. Shock not really to those of us who are normal people and live in reality. Michael, I know you, of all people, will be so shocked. The CEO of Disney and president of ABC News has told the ladies of the View to either tone down their political rhetoric or face cancelation given their low ratings. Shock not really to those of us who are normal people and live in reality. Thanks to the horrific leaders in Colorado the last ten years and basically being a one party state as far as our legislature, Colorado is in a death spiral. Now we see it with Colorado Springs, which has dropped from number three on US News's Best Places to Live list to spot number four oh six. That's quite the fall.
Speaker 3: Morning, boys. Let's see Denver out of money. So what's the answer. Hey O the Women's soccer stadium. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Michael, this is.
Speaker 4: Sean and Acternity Oble Actuation Team. You're reaching out to you for the fabry of signup recity mobile services. But I get to Actutity devices. You can use a call at eighty two three nine nights of the nine fiber ross at at tributy dot com slash mobile for detail lictorations steps. You can also use Dignity Air for self ectuation. I wish you use a marticle. I have to mobile devices is excity.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 5: Just but you should know Rannie how to help this fella get a done in DC.
Speaker 2: They got laws against that there.
Speaker 6: Michael and Dragon, this is your favorite gew group. I'm extremely Sadden pist Off have got this whole thing. Just drive means saying every Sunday I do a walk for hostages at Washington Park. This weekend, they have decided to hire well, they're hiring a police officer. So they hired a police officer, which cost four hundred dollars for the event is only forty five minutes long. I think it's time for US Jews to pick up arm with I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just getting sick of this shit. Really again, saibout saloon. Michael, have a good week next weekend, have a good week in YouTube, Dragon.
Speaker 5: The Holocaust began in six twenty eight when the prophet Hobbard started killing the Jews because they would not support his new religion.
Speaker 2: Michael, Yes or no?
Speaker 7: How many drinkles on the plump?
Speaker 2: True or false? Reclaiming my time? Reclaiming my time?
Speaker 7: Hey Brownie, Yeah, people may forget, but anti Semitism is not new in the Democrat Party. Remember the KKK was not just ani black, it was a I Jew as well. Yeah, have a great weekend, Brady.
Speaker 3: Did you know May is National Mental Health Awareness Month?
Speaker 1: Maybe you ought to think about taking two weeks off a week ago.
Speaker 5: So, Michael, I was.
Speaker 7: Just doing it.
Speaker 8: Just a little rough math here, and ninety three billion dollars they pushed out the door, right, So there's roughly one hundred and forty four million taxpayers in the US. That comes up to about six hundred and forty five dollars per taxpayer. Just for that ninety three billion dollars, I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: Off, Michael. With apologies. I don't remember the gentleman's name in the last audio clip.
Speaker 8: The older gentleman. I think it's Kennedy anyway.
Speaker 6: He is so good.
Speaker 3: We need more people like him, We absolutely do.
Speaker 5: He's great.
Speaker 9: The Common Sense Institute reported that Mayor Johnston spent three hundred and fifty six million dollars on immigrants. Maybe the mayor's name should be changed to Mayor dim wit.
Speaker 8: Michael Dragon Goober zero three zero nine.
Speaker 5: I've got a picture of girl.
Speaker 8: Dad's license plate that actually says girl Dad. It's a New York plate.
Speaker 7: But if you'd like a copy of it, I would need an address where.
Speaker 9: To send it.
Speaker 6: Thanks, Hey, this is your favorite J.
Speaker 2: Gubrigger.
Speaker 10: You know, I live off Hampden at cam Rack and then you should be an Embassy Suite hotel here right there across the street from the Whole Foods. Guess what it's a homeless shelter now, yeah, things like two hundred dollars a night.
Speaker 7: Not got out.
Speaker 10: D don't, but that's how it is now.
Speaker 2: Oh, all those new areas perfect for.
Speaker 3: Graffiti, Michael, A gateway to downtown Denver. Are they gonna hand out flack jackets for protection? Hey, Michael, guber five, seven seven.
Speaker 8: Here, all I'm hearing is that Walkway is gonna make Denver so much more vibrant.