Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the Todd Herman Show. Story number one, Michelle Obama comes out, Okay, okay. Story number two, how could a pastor defend saying God is clear? And Story number three is this how Christians save Muslims? You've seen this clip. It went ultra viral. Smart job politically, is this how you save the souls of Muslims? We'll talk about this with the help of Visible. Absolutely, if you are a small or medium sized business owner and you do not have four real corporate credits, you have left yourself in a world of risk. They'll take care of this for you in seven easy steps. The website is gobisible dot com. Speaking so much about God's word today, let's pause and thank God specifically for his word always useful for teaching, rebuke and knowledge. Thank you God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Harman Show is one percent disapproved by big farmatchnocoats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City, exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. And Michelle Obama raised up a generation of black women in politics, and she was said to have been a presidential contender and she's come out. She said something during well, she said a bunch of things during a podcast interview. One of them as people really really interested in is she a dude? That's a rumor, and we should confess it's a rumor. There's a lot of people who believe she's a dude. And you know, of course, there's no way that a man would ever ap pretend to be a woman. It's not a thing that would ever occur. It's a rumor if that's all it is. And Michelle Obama said something about black women. A lot of things about black women, but this one struck me as odd because she's actually saying the thing she says black women don't say. And I'm pretty sure i've heard black women kind of communicate this maybe a lot in society.
Speaker 3: We don't articulate as black women are pain because it's almost like nobody ever gave us permission to do that.
Speaker 1: And does anyone care?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's now they care?
Speaker 1: Is that we dow? I think we would care if we knew, if we knew.
Speaker 3: Or you know, yeah, and we have to ask ourselves. The men in our lives. Is you know, why wait to be asked? You know, it seems like what we go through is pretty obvious. I mean, maybe we're not complaining, but we're actually living life out loud. You know, I.
Speaker 1: Know nothing about her form of so called black culture. I know nothing about her marriage to Barack Hussain Obama. I know nothing about that. But I do know that she has personally communicated her pain to this nation on multiple occasions, saying things like, for the first time in the history of her life, she was proud of her country because Barack Cusine Obama got to be in the White House. We all heard that pain communicated. We saw her demonstrate her pain and disdain for America by refusing to cover her heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. We saw all the demonstrations of this, and I guess in her black culture, if they're not given permission for that, that's a problematic thing. That's a problem in marriages and relationships. But do you honestly believe that you don't see instances of black women communicating with pain. We could go through all the TV people that do that. The view that's what they do is constantly speak of their pain. But there's some other things that she said, and she talked about her and Barack Obama. You know, there was a point where she hated the country when they were initially running for presidents and the nation. You know, just the media choose not to focus on these things. So I want to get to more of what she said because I think it's healthy to look at what she says. Because she's brought up a world of black leaders, including Jasmin Crockett. We'll get to something new Jasmine Crockett said, because Jasmine Crockett is a constant source of pain and information and acting because she's either a ebonics speaking person or she is not. And it's not code shifting because she's doing it performatively, which is I think very unhealthy for the country. There's a whole series of things that are unhealthy for the country. And in fact, Michelle Obama was one of the chief actors in destroying American healthcare with Obamacare. One of the things they did was turn doctors into pill pushers and form fillers and iPad readers, and they took away entrepreneurial doctorship by forcing doctors, if they had medical clinics, to be part of a hospital, so no doubt there came a rise of facilities that don't take insurance so they didn't have to play that game direct patient care. It's called I'm on the board nonprofit board of a direct patient care facility. But it also gave rise to entrepreneurial doctors leaving the country. So my friend Steve Anderson, when he decided to start renew Healthcare, he had to go to portavart to Mexico because one of the key things they do is use stem cells from umbilical cords, which they then culture, so there's very little risk of any dead stem cells getting in people's bodies, which is horrible, painful bad. Secondly, the quality is extremely high. They have the advantage of turning away eighty percent of the umbilical cords they receive, so house is used well. Like people who couldn't move can now move, people who are hemispherically paralyzed can now move, people who couldn't use their hands can now use their hands. And none of this was surgery. They've also saved three of my listeners' lives literally who are about to have heart attacks. So go to renewed dot Healthcare. It's r e n ue dot Healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todd Hermannshaw family and they'll tell me that and hopefully we can meet down there. Just met a bunch of viewers and listeners then a part of our it's about a month ago. It's renewed dot Healthcare and it's a healthy alternative to surgery, et cetera. So it's fascinating to look into Michelle Obama and what she says in a podcast with other black people because we're not invited into that realm with white people. And perhaps that's proper, but at least we can watch.
Speaker 3: Very early on that that no one was going to see beyond the color of our skin at an early age, and that could get you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you talk about that fear, I'm sure that fear been tested across your life in so many different places. And I wonder what would you say has been the most hardest recent test of that fear, because it's not one of those fears that you kind of get over in it just goes away. Now that kind of shows its head in many that's interesting from ways I am in any different ways, So this is interesting to me. Because of course, it's very, very obvious.
Speaker 1: That this is a former First Lady of the United States of America, and I think she may in fact be honest here, and I think it might be one of those those those gaffs, those Kinsey glaphs, where someone is accidentally honest. Remember she just talked about in a previous clip, and that was from another program, by the way, where she doesn't talk about her pain because black women don't. So what's the most recent example you, Michelle Obama being judged only for the color of your skin in this current climate.
Speaker 3: For me, it's you know, what's happening to immigrants, you know, So it's it's not the fear for myself anymore. I drive around in a four car motorcade with a police escort. I'm Michelle Obama. I do still worry about my daughters in the world, even though they are somewhat recognizable.
Speaker 1: So my feet recognizable and guarded by the Secret Service, is.
Speaker 3: There four What I know is happening out there in streets all over the city. And now that we have leadership that is sort of indiscriminately determining who belongs and who doesn't, and we know that those decisions aren't being made with courts and with due process.
Speaker 1: And okay, so now again we get to political life. She starts with a little bit of honesty. I drive around in armored limousines, et cetera. I'm guarded. She started with some of that. She now gets into the lies there's no due process. All these people have had due process. She gets into pretending that her husband didn't deport a bunch of people. Her husband deported five point three million people. But she sees making a point of speaking as a black woman. Then my question here is is it all your concern that it continues to be the fact that the number one cause of death of young black men is young black men? I mean, does that concern you a bit? See this has always been to me, the perversion and the perverse tragedy Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama getting to be in the White House that they had a unique capability to stop that. Barack Obama could have given a speech in the heart of Chicago. He could have addressed the fact that the number one cause of death of young black men is young black men, and it's not guns. That's a tool. He could have done that and he never did that, and to me, I find that to be a perverse tragedy. And there's a rum of reasons is why he and Michelle might have chose not to do that. Maybe they thought they couldn't affect change. But wait a minute. Barack Obama is a guy who said, today is a day the ocean tides begin to reverse, begin to recede. This is a time or Earth or begins to heal. And it was about his presidency. He promised a messianic presence. They took all the pictures of Barack Obama where suddenly they always had halos behind him. Michelle Obama said, Barack is going to push us past our limits. He's gonna push us to change, hope and change. So it couldn't be that they the Obamas didn't think they could affect that change. They were busy with other things, seizing control of America's healthcare system on behalf of pharmaceutical companies. But they could have done it afterwards. They could have made that their focus or a focus. They could have made films about that instead of the film they did make about a dystopian society where stupid, inept white people who secretly want to have sex with black girls fail in the dystopia, whereas the wise and together black people have it all figured out that they could have They could have used their media empire that somehow got built around them to go and address the things in Chicago and the other cities where young black men kill young black men. So she starts honest and then recedes into political posturing. Here's the clip that gets all the attention. Then we'll get to Jasmine Crockett, who of course was raised under the at least from a far tuteligit mentorship of Michelle Obama. This is the clip everyone's paying attention to.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk Marlon a bit about, you know, just so proud of how you are being a role model for dealing with a child that's transgender, and that's you know, that warms my heart, particularly as a black man.
Speaker 1: Okay, just so we know, when she says that she's touching her chest, Okay, that's where people are pointing at this and saying, oh, oh, oh see, now I think she's addressing him. She knows that he's a black man. I don't know how she knows that, because to my knowledge, she's never seen him naked, and you don't know what sex is un to someone's naked.
Speaker 2: And even though.
Speaker 3: Would you care to share that journey of well, I'll learn.
Speaker 1: So the answer is less important than the question. I'm probably the question is more important than the answer because people are paying attention to this, and there's this proof. It's not proof, it's a clumsy bit of conversation. But remember her husband was the guy who, talking to George Stefanopoulos, said, you know, John McCain has never questioned my Muslim faith, and George Sefanopplo said you're Christian faith. And Barack Obama said, what you said Muslim? You meant Christian? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, ye's right, I'm a Christian. Yeah, I forgot Jasmine Crockett talking about mass deportation. Jasmin Crockett, of course, at least raised from Afar with Michelle Obama as a political mentor.
Speaker 5: As far as I'm consigning you randomly kidnapping folk and you're throwing them out of the country, against their civil rights, against their constitutional rights, And frankly, how would they feel if some other country decided that they were going to just start throwing people randomly in our country like that? That is absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: So yes, wait, okay a, she's back to pretending to speak at Bonicley, this woman who never did that, who went to one hundred thousand dollars per year private school. And I continue to believe with my whole heart that Nancy Pelosi's told her, Look, you can have a leadership position here. You can be a star. The camera loves you, You love the camera. You're a pretty woman, but you need to be more black. But did you hear what she said? How would some other country feel if we just started dumping people into their country? See, there is such a thing as a Kinsley gaff or. Our politicians accidentally tell the truth. There's all such such a thing as a Freudian slip. Jasmin Crockett is not stupid. She attempts to sound stupid because that's part of the act. She's not stupid. She knows that's been the tactic, and so I think it just slipped out. And praise God for causing these people to babble sometimes, because in babbel or babbling is clarity story number two. In all the range of heretical pastors we've talked about, and we've talked about a bunch of heretical pastors. There's some patterns that are beginning to emerge. One of them is that everything is queer, therefore nothing is queer because if everything is something, then something is nothing. You see what I'm saying. If all things are hot, then nothing is actually hot. So the latest example of this I'll share with you, and then I'll share with you how you can do something unique to celebrate President Trump's attempts to return America to a golden age. And you can do this while giving money to the Navy Seal Foundation and getting something excellent in return. I'll share that with you in just a second. This is a Lutheran pastor explaining that the trip Moses made as a baby down the river, the River Nile, is not exactly what you've been taught to believe. This is, no doubt, an Elka church, which is the fallen version of the Lutheran religion.
Speaker 6: I want to tell you about why the Exodus reading today tugs at my queer little heart. The story of Moses in the River is a favorite of mine. It's an extraordinary little tale about family, literally family found in the reeds, and all the beautifully messy ways that God calls us to be kin to one another outside heteronormative family structures.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's pause. Moses was born of a woman in a married relationship, and at the time, an evil king was when unaliving babies, so to rescue Moses, they flowed him down the river, having faith that God Almighty would carry out a plan to save Moses. Moses landed in a place where a princess found him, a princess who was the result of a heteronormative relationship. Okay, so where are we getting to the queer parts.
Speaker 6: It seems that Pharaoh's daughter understands that Moses's origins are important. They are part of him, and moreover, they're part of how he got to her. So I think her choice to name him as she does is also a choice to love him relentlessly and unconditionally. I think it is a tiny act of resistance against an oppressive empire that enslaved Moses's people. I think it's a promise to keep him safe.
Speaker 1: So where do we get to the queer stuff? I mean, Chardy said that this is an act against heteronormativity, and incidentally, if there was no heteronormativity, there'd be no, people.
Speaker 6: I think it's a commitment to helping him remember where he came from and to appreciate all the parts of himself. So too with us and God. I want to focus on the ways in which this is particularly true for queer folks. There's the relatively obvious God creates, sees, and loves our queerness before we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so pause, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You may say that some people are born same sex attracted, and I think that's true. Some people are other people choose that path, and in our current state of affairs in the United States, pushed into that. They're pushed to declare that early and often because otherwise they're part of an oppressive class. Ask any teenager who will tell you the truth. But no, the queer part of this is no, God does not love sexual sin. He didn't love it then and he doesn't love it now. He doesn't love opposite sex sin and sex fornication, that is sex outside of marriage or adultery, married people having sex with people not their husband or wife. He doesn't love that. And there are some people born with the proclivity to steal things, kleptom aniacal. He doesn't love that. He doesn't love sin behavior, and Moses was not a sinner. Moses was a little baby. Now see the pattern here with all of these churches is that God must be queered. I saw a bumper strip to the Dana car that said God is non binary, with the so called transflag behind it. Now, in fact, God is binary. There are certainly female aspects to God or feminine. There are feminine aspects to most people, but God is referred to in the masculine by choice. You either believe the Bible is the living Word of God, unchangeable and unchanging. You either believe that or you don't. But the consistent thread through now the leftist gospel fake churches is that Jesus must be queered in every possible way. How does this help same sex attracted people to take out this spiritual catfishing thing where you are catfishing them into believing they're following Jesus, but he has nothing to do with who Jesus actually is. The Nile River story is the latest attempt to do this. They did it with Jesus riding the donkey into Jerusalem. That was a that was a drag queen act. The desperation is to make Jesus as broken as us. If Jesus Christus is broken as us, guess what, we don't need him, and we desperately need him, all of us. And I promise to share this with you, and I will. There's a way that you can celebrate President Trump's attempts to right size the American economy and what he calls a new Golden Age. My friend Tim Krukshank is a retired Navy seal. He did three deployments for you and for me, willing to lay down his life for us. No greater left has man. And he's the CEO and founder of bone Frog Coffee, which makes world class coffee under the tutelage and mentorship of a guy named Dave Stewart who started Seattle's Best Coffee. Tim just introduced this bag. It is the Golden Age bag, and as you can see, it represents a reborn America under the golden ings of wings of the American Bold Eagle, and the roast in this is phenomenal. It is a one time, very limited roast. So go to Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd use code todd to get ten percent off your first purchase at Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash Todd use code Todd to get fifteen percent off subscription coffee and don't be surprised when the bags arrived, because they will say on it God Country Team, because Tim chooses to live his life. It's Bonefrog Coffee dot Com slash Todd promo Code Todd story number three. This has gotten a ton of attention. And the first time I saw it, I didn't know who this woman was. I did not know who Valencia Gomez was, which is the point. That's why the video was made. And it's a super smart tactic. And I'll explain why it's a tactic in a second. But here's my concern. I think she's had her reward. So when you go out to confront, let's say, a different culture and a culture that doesn't follow Jesus, what are the patterns Jesus used? So I'm not saying that this woman is running to be pastor of Texas or a spiritual leader of Texas. She is running to be a politician, or she's a politician running for office. She wants to be in Congress, and she has chosen a platform that in a way mimics what President Trump should. It's apparently a third rail in Texas politics to recognize the fact that there are cities in Texas that are being built up to be one Muslim and that they're investors who are investing in this, and that, in fact, some of the most radical mosques in America are in Texas, and we've played videos of people speaking in those mosques and cheering on the unaliving of the Jewish people, for instance. So this woman went to an event apparently held by Muslims and in the presence of Muslims, and this is what she did when she got on stage. And my question is has she had her reward?
Speaker 5: Is a religion of rape, is a pedophilia where they bound down to a stupid, wrong and elass prophet.
Speaker 3: Get here, go back in your go back in your cage, doesn't try something.
Speaker 2: But I think we're we're rolling. We're rolling.
Speaker 1: So you heard what she said, and you heard what they said. They called her a dog, and she spoke of rampants, rampants, infliction of lustful violence on women by people practic you're seeing the Muslim faith. So it went ultra viral. I now know who she is. I've spoken about her here I've spoken about her this week on two national radio programs. So Jesus might say to her, you had your reward well done. How does this compare it to how Jesus did things? Is this winning hearts and minds? And I want to explore that this. We think about the body of Christ and how we get people into the body of Christ. I mean, we are all actress within the body of Christ. We all are given some role within the body of Christ. Sometimes there are spiritual gifts people have. Sometimes there are just ordinary gifts people have that we are used, were asked to use to build the Kingdom. This woman clearly is a good speaker. God's clearly availed her of that. So maybe she is one of the mouths of the body of Christ. Maybe that's what she's been asked to do. Is that what she's doing? And if you think about the body of Christ, think about it like our bodies. There are parts of our bodies that sometimes are unheralded. You know, the thumb is not a very sexy thing. But then again, if you've ever seen animals without unopposable thumbs, they have trouble holding guns. You know. I've often seen a cat try to pick up a gun. They just can't do it. Ain't got no thumb. So we are given thumbs, and we don't give them enough thanks. Now, everything in our bodies, everything benefits from having more and healthier muscle. Your stature, the way you stand, your ability to digest foods, the ability to support yourself, to not fall over, to stand up, to run, to liftings, to defend yourselves, to live along, time to burn calories all dependent upon muscle. And there's a lot of people who don't want to do what I do, which is go out and lift a ton of weights and do a ton of crossfits and a ton of bodywork and gymnastics and all that. They just want to live their life. So here's a hack. Whether you're a gym rat or not, here's a simple hack. It's called mass szymes. This is a set of digestive enzymes that is dedicated to one thing and one thing only. That is taking what whatever protein you eat and churning it into more amino acids sixteen hundred times more. It used to be sixteen hundred times. They've now reformulated mass symes so it is thirty percent more potent. So, in addition to helping you build muscle and maintain it. It does something else. It destroys bloating, and bloating keeps you awake at night. It puts pressure on your organs, can make it difficult to sleep and to breathe, et cetera. And when you do this, make it a rhythm. Subscribe to Mass simes. Go to bipdemishers dot com slash tod use promo code todd to get ten percent off all their products, including mass symes. And when you subscribe you get free gifts and exclusive discounts, exclusive information packs for subscribers. Bibdemisers dot com slash todd use promo code tod. This woman, Valencia Gomez, has been given a natural talent. It seems maybe she developed a speaking talent. But usually God gives people in certain ways, so she is given that. She's clearly given a heart of fearlessness. I mean, you could say that she's gone into the lions den fair enough. You could say that she stood up to the gates of Hades fair enough, and then what did she do with that? There are certainly some times that Jesus Christ went and spoke some harsh words to who leaders of the Jewish faith. Jesus was a Jewish man, and please don't fill the comment sections with he wasn't a practicing jew. That's silliness, that stupidness. Jesus was called Rabbi. Jesus celebrated the Passover. Jesus grew up Jewish. Jesus loved his father's house. That's where he was when he was lost from his family for three days. He was in his father's house. So please don't fill the comment sections with that unless you can back it up. So there were times when Jesus was quite harsh, where Jesus spoke to the Pharisees as a brood of vipers or whitewashed tombs, meaning that you look good on the outset, on the inside you are walking death, and what he meant, of course, to spiritual death. There was the turning over the table, the tables in the temple, and there stops the instances of Jesus speaking harshly to leaders. There were the times where he spoke an occasional heart sentence harsh sentence to his followers, get behind me, Satan, when when Peter was christioning whether Jesus would go to the cross, Get behind me, Satan, But when Jesus Christ went into the biggest lion den ever, which was leading up to his crucifixion, Jesus could have lectured. He had all the audience that you'd want. All the right people. The Pharisees he called, broods of vipers and whitewashed tombs were there. They were demanding his death. Roman leaders like Ponscious Pilots, who ultimately allowed the crucifixion to occur. Poncious didn't want to do it, but he did. He was there. By tradition, Poncious Pilot's wife was there, who said, have nothing to do with this man. I think that even peers in one of the Gospels have nothing to do with this man. In tradition tells us that she was haunted by that decision. So here's Jesus with all the right people in the crowd, people who hated him, as Jews, as non Jews, as Pagans, as Romans. He could have lectured. He could have said what she said. He submitted. He said to Ponscious Pilots, who had said to Jesus, don't you know that I have the power of life over death of you and Jesus after refusing to speak to him basically said, you have no power for me, but that which my father grants. Jesus had also also made very very clear that yes, he was a King's pilot asked him, are you a king? He said, so you've said, that's misunderstood. It was considered a bad thing to testify on your own behalf. And so Jesus said, so you've said. Jesus asked in one of the gospels, are you asking this of your own volition? Or did others tell you these things? And Jesus did say that he was a king. It wasn't is but not of this earth. Who was he speaking to?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: He was speaking to ponscious pilots in a select group of people. Later, when he was being forced to carry the cross through the streets, and he did this silently, subjecting himself to this because he could have called down a legion of angels. Who was he preaching to at that time? With his actions, well, all around him saw him submitting and this is a messiah, this is the military leader who's going to take us out from under the grip of Rome. A lot of people asking a ton of questions. Then, when Christ went to the cross, and most of the people there, ninety five percent of the people there were there to watch him be tortured and to die and to celebrate that. And at that point then Jesus could have said, do you see what these people are doing? I am an innocent man, and here they are doing this to me. Do you see what they are Do you see what they've done to my hands and feet? Do you see what they think of me? And he didn't. His concern was for his mothers and his friends. Behold your mother, he said to John the Apostle, Jesus loved, behold your son. His concern was for the people who were crucifying him, forgive them, father, they know not what they do. His concern was for a thief next to him, because he was surrounded by thieves. One of the thieves recognized the deity of Jesus Christ, so his concern was for him. And after that man confessed those things, Jesus made a promise. Truly, I tell you that, truly today I tell you you will be in paradise with me. He made a promise, not just to him, but he did that in front of everybody that was not a select audience, that was a big audience, we're told traditionally. So they all heard, and they all watched, and they all watched him commend his spirit to his father in heaven after he went through that moment of pain, My father, my father, why of you are forgiven a Why have you forsake of me? It's actually daddy daddy if you think about that, from respective of translating Abba abbah daddy daddy. That's what he did in a moment where he was in the actual lions dead. Now, how do he said all those things and made those accusations which wouldn't have had accusations, they would have been facts. How special would the resurrection have been? Still pretty amazing. But when a man who subjected himself to this in perfect submission rose again, that was the power that changed the world. So I'm not saying in here that we should submit to Islam. God forbid, God forbid. Jesus Christ is the way of the truth in the life, and no one gets to the Father but through him. Muslims are not going to heaven. So when we interact with Muslims, though, are they our religious authorities?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are we Jesus No? What can we show? We can show disagreement Lovingly wrapped in faith, we can question ask questions. Why are their problems in the Islamic faith? So many women being harmed with lustful violence, women and girls? Why is this? Why aren't your faith leaders confronting this? Why is it okay by some readings of the crime to do this? And if it's not okay, can you clarify why is it that Islamic countries so often have such structural problems? Why is that in this faith? And why aren't your leaders confronting it? Why aren't your leaders absorbing the Palestinian people? Why do countries that are Islamic have massive walls keeping them out? Why is that? When we're asking these questions, let's be ready to entertain the answers. So to Valencia Gomez, who's running for Congress in the state of Texas, you might hear one day from Jesus, I gave you talents to speak, I gave you a fearless heart. I asked you to be an ambassador on my behalf, to let me work through you, to bring people to me and help me understand this circumstance in Texas. And he might say to her, well, you want a seat in Congress. You've already had your reward. This is a Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.