Speaker 1: Hey everyone, and welcome to another Sasquatch Theory podcast. Tonight, we head deep into the forests of Maine, one of the most heavily wooded states in America. Our guest Jeremy, grew up hiking, camping, and spending countless hours in the wilderness. About ten years ago, while staying alone at a remote boy scout camp, he experienced something that still defies explanation.
Speaker 2: What started as.
Speaker 1: Heavy footsteps outside a cabin quickly escalated into aggressive pounding, strange woodknocks, and what sounded like a massive creature moving.
Speaker 2: Through the darkness.
Speaker 1: If you enjoy listening to Sasquatch Theory like the video, subscribe to the channel, and if you have a bigfoot or Crypti encounter that you would like to share with me here on the channel, feel free to reach out sometime at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. With all that being said, let's dive straight into our next bigfooting counter from the state of Maine. Jeremy, Welcome the Sasquatch Theory. How are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an absolute pleasure to have you on the show today. Jeremy if you would tell me a little bit about yourself, where you're from, and your experiences from the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Please, yeah, thank you for having me. My name is Jeremy and I live here in Maine, and you know, I've always been an outdoors type of person. When I was a kid, I joined the Scouting program and was a member of the Boy Scouts for a long time up until I was eighteen years old. So we were all I was doing, like camping trips, backpacking weekends, going to summer camp. We're a pretty active Scout troop. Maine has a lot to offer as far as the outdoors and hiking and camping. So I've been all over the state of Maine. You know. I've been to Baxter State Park up in the North main Woods, over in the White Mountains of western Maine, you know, Grafting Notch, the Big Alow Range, all over the state. I've been in some pretty remote areas, and Maine is pretty remote. There's about ten and a half million acres of forested land in northern Maine and it's remote. Uh. It's one of the largest unincorporated undeveloped areas in the lower forty eight states. You know, the combined forested area of Maine is almost that of the entire rest of New England. So it's the perfect environment for a creature such as a sasquatch, if you choose to believe. And so tapping back into the you know, the scouting part of my life, my encounter happened at a scout camp. There's only a handful in Maine of active scout camps. I won't out the camp and I'll spare that detail, but this camp is it's somewhere that when I was younger, I was a counselor in training. I worked there for a few years in my teens and you know, into adulthood, I kind of came back for a couple of summers and worked there. I was the rifle marit badge instructor. So I know this camp very well. You know, total months that I've spent camped out at that camp would be probably equivalent to a year. I know the camp like the back of my hand. I know the animals that you know exist in camp or or passed through. It's fixated on a lake and it's got a stream that you know, bisects the camp into two. So, uh, there was one night. This was probably about ten years ago, and it was Friday night. Camp runs from some afternoon when the Scouts arrive until they leave on Friday night after a closing campfire. And if you're an adult, you have the option to either go home and come back, you know, at the beginning of the new week, or you can stay at camp through the weekend and be you're right there for when camp starts back up. And usually I would go home, but that's like a fifty mile drive, So I decided this particular week that I was going to stay the night and through the weekend. So it's Friday night and I'm in my cabin and I say cabin for lack of a better term, and I'm trying to be nice to the boy Scouts and the camp worked at It was basically just a rickety shack, you know, no windows on aside from these screened in It's a screened in window and it has a like a flat that you gotta use this pulley system to pull up. So if you want to get in the air and you need to pull the rope, it lifts the flat. The screen keeps all the bugs out. That's what you have for a window. The door of the shack is just a you know, just a rickety door, and the only thing to lock it is like the old school hook and latch. So that's what I was staying in. So it was about midnight, and so before I get in that, I should say, for all intents and purposes, I was alone. There might have been a few people that were also staying the weekend, but it's an almost three hundred acre camp. I was pretty much alone. So it's Friday night, and I'm in my shack, you know, watching videos on my phone, trying to fall asleep. I get the light off, it's quiet, and then out of nowhere, I mean completely out of nowhere, I start hearing these noises from behind my shack. And I know camp, and I know right where that noise is coming from. It's coming from one of the merit badge areas, and it's about one hundred feet from where my cabin is. So I start hearing this just this massive, heavy, stomping, pounding. It almost sounded like whatever was making that noise was, you know, was wrestling something or fighting something. But whatever it was, my first initial thought was, Wow, whatever this is, it has to be just massive and heavy. I could hear and feel the reverberations. That's with how much force whatever was back there was was hitting the ground. So I thought that was weird, you know, and and all the normal things go through your rational mind. This could be a bear, It could be a moose or another member of the deer family, you know. So I was a little bit alarmed, and so I turned my light on, and I thought that, you know, jice, whatever is back there, it's big, it's massive, you know. I threw the latch on my door, and just to act as a detern, you know, the light on. You know, if it was a bear, I figured it would see that there was somebody there, and it might scurrying along and insame with a you know, a moose or or a deer. They generally like to avoid people. But it continued, and it it got, you know, progressively louder and more aggressive sounding, just this stomping and thrashing. But it got weirder, you know. I at one point I thought that I heard something land in front of my cabin. It's all pine needles and dirt. You know, when you when you throw on thing and it lands on pine needles and dirt, it's kind of a soft landing, and I swear I heard something land in front of my cabin. And you know, at that point, I'm thinking, you know, it's probably somebody playing a joke on me. You know, somebody's out there. They're trying to pull them over on me. So I just kind of sat there. I didn't want to make any noise. I didn't want if there was somebody out there playing a joke. I didn't want them thinking that they got they got me. You know, I'll just ignore it, it'll stop, it'll go away. But it didn't stop. It progressed to something that really kind of freaked me out. If you you know, as a young boy, you know we're we're in the woods, and you know we do things like with one thing that every boy has done has gone out in the woods, you know, taking a stick and whacked it on a tree, and you know it's fun, but it also makes a very distinct sound. And and that's why I started to hear it was as if somebody took a big stick and whacked it up against the tree. And it was always it was two knocks, you know, one two, and then there would be some more thrashing some more stomping, and then you know again one two, you know, whack whack, and again I'm thinking bear moose. You know, maybe it's a couple of buck deer fighting, but you know that would make more of kind of like a rattle type of sound. This was crisp and clear, whack whack, and you know again I'm thinking, maybe someone's playing a joke on me. But it got weirder, and this is where I knew that this wasn't a person playing a joke on me. The camp is cut in two by I'm gonna call it a river because its official name is a river. It's a wide stream of gentle flowing water and it goes it cuts camp in two and it empties into the lake. But where we are on that river, it's murky, it's kind of slimy. It's home to a nasty snapping turtle. Nobody goes in the water there. The running joke is that's worth negative ten showers if you jump in the river there, it's you know, you get a shower like ten times. Nobody goes in there for a swim. You go swim in the lake. There's also a footbridge if anybody wants to cross to the other side of the camp, you walk across the bridge. So imagine my shock and surprise when at midnight I hear this gigantic splash and I know that whatever was back behind my cabin had just jumped into this river. And I can hear it swimming across. I can hear the water ripples, I can hear it, and I'm like, oh, okay, that's nobody I know was jumping in there. This This is obviously an animal. But I continued to hear that knocking sound from the other side of the camp, and it kept getting progressively further and further away, and it was always two knocks at a time, and so it was moving further and further away. And again, I know camp. I know this camp very well, I know the area very well. I could tell based on the knocks that whatever this was it was following the shoreline of the lake. And eventually the knocking became so faint. It had moved so far away that I could not hear it anymore. And then eventually I went to sleep, and yeah, that's that's what happened to.
Speaker 2: Me, all right.
Speaker 1: Jeremy, thank you very much for sharing your experiences with men. They certainly sound terrifying. It sounds like this creature was being aggressive and territorial. Why do you think it was doing a succession of two rapid wooden knocks?
Speaker 2: What do you think that means?
Speaker 3: Well, I've had a lot of time to think about why it could have been doing that, and you know, I'm trying to put myself in that animal's position. Why would I be making a tree knock? You know, what possible reasons could I have for doing that? And I almost think that it was a form of communication. Either it was communicating to me, I think, or it could have been potentially communicating with another sasquatch.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like there were others in the area and the klan was moving through the cabin that you were staying. And yeah, it's a good thing that you put yourself in that position to kind of ponder as to why the creature would have been doing that. And maybe maybe it was doing it because it just wanted to let you know, like, hey, I'm here, I'm moving through the area. I didn't want to just sneak through there and possibly startle you, like it warned you to know it was there.
Speaker 3: Sure, and you know, I absolutely believe that, you know, they are both nomadic and that they also have a territory. And like what you just said, I do think that this particular sasquatch was moving through my area. But I also get the feeling that, you know, this one might not have been so benevolent. I think this one was aggressive, you know, just based on the noises that it was making. I definitely got the feeling that whatever was out there was aggressive and it could potentially harm me. But again, I do think that when it realized, I wanted to make itself known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are there people usually staying in that cabin or was it vacant for a while before you happen to stay there?
Speaker 3: So it was only inhabited by me. You know, when you go work at this camp, you're assigned a cabin and that's your cabin for the entire summer. Some people bunk with multiple people, but this particular summer, in my cabin, it was just me, and I was fine with that. You know, it's I'm a I'm a grown man, and you know, I'd like to have my own cabin to myself. So that was fine. But on this particular night, I kind of wish that I had had a cabin mate, someone that could have shared that experience with me, because I'm sure, as you know, when you when you tell somebody that you have an experience like that and there's nobody to witness it, and you don't have audio or video, there's no you can't embroider a story enough to make them truly believe you. So in this case, I wish I had had somebody there with me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I definitely understand the isolating feeling of having an experience like this and nobody else around to validated. But you know, it happened, and that's all that matters. What time of year did this encounter happen where there's certain things growing in the forest, like mushrooms, berries, where the fish abundant there this time of year, Why do you think the creature was around?
Speaker 3: Well, so you know, again, mainhas an abundance of small game animals, there's no shortage of berries, there's no shortage of fish, you know, for you know conter verus animals. This was in late July or early August. I think I think it was late July, but somewhere right around there. So really that's the height of the summer. You know, all your berries of are in full bloom there, rutful blackberries, red raspberries, blueberries. You know, the only thing that grows as far as that at this camp would be black and blackberries and raspberries. There's no blueberries, you know, but there is Again, there's there's a body of water, and there's multiple bodies of water, and uh, there is a deer population as well. So I do think the combination of the deer population there in the body of water. I think that's important because in almost every sasquatch experience that I've heard and listened to, those two things have to be present a you know, a food source and a water source, and this camp had both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that makes sense. And there is a ton of forest in Maine. It's the most heavily forested state in the United States, with roughly eighty nine to ninety percent of land being covered by trees. And yeah, you were in the perfect spot. There's water, there's food, it's an isolated area, it's a perfect time of year when things are growing and abundant. And yeah, it sounds like you caught You got caught in between this creature and where it wanted to go.
Speaker 3: Well. And you know, another thought about this encounter that I've had time to think about is that it may have been it may have been killing you know something, It might have been killing a small game animal or the year, you know, for food. That I've given that thought as well, because, like I said, it sounded like it could have even been wrestling something to the ground. So I think that could be possibility of why this particular night I heard this. But I'll add a little context to this story by saying that I had another incident that summer that I had never had happen. There was one particular night where, you know, I had gone up to the head of the road to smoke a cigarette and you know, no flashlight. You know, it was I was walking along the camp road, I know, like the back of my hands. So I'm walking back in the camp and it's me and my buddy and out of nowhere we can hear from our left side just this, you know, beating feet like it sounded like a horse galloping through the woods. And it's pit's black. I cannot see a thing except for the dirt on the road in front of us, and it's coming right for us. And all I did was I, you know, kind of braced and I took a step back. And whatever was running through the woods, it ran either directly behind me or in front of me. And what I think was happening was I think that a deer was being chased by a predator, because it was clearly four feet, you know, four It sounded like four hoofed feet, like a horse galloping through the woods, and you know, definitely a member of the deer family. But if you ever walk up on a deer, they run away. They'll stand there, they'll look at you, and then you know, after a minute they're gone. They they don't run towards you. They can smell you, they can see you. So I believe I was almost trampled to death by a large deer that might just might just have been running away from whatever I heard and had an encounter with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very well could have been.
Speaker 1: Is that the same area that you had the experience at the same campgrounds.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, it was the same summer. And I can't, for the life of me remember if it was before or after I had my what I believe was a sasquatch experience. I can't distinguish if it was before or after, but it was the same summer, and it was the same camp, and it was the same general area of camp.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so they could have possibly been around in the area hunting deer. Did you notice a lot of deer in that area before the strange experiences?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah, Like I said, you know, Maine in general, but specifically this camp had a pretty healthy population of deer. You know, so I definitely I saw a lot of deer working there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it definitely makes sense. And deer will usually go out into people's yards and expose themselves to people that they're being pursued by predators.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know main, you know, we don't have a shortage of predatory animals in this state. You know, bear predatory, we have Canada links, we have bobcat. But given the context of what I experienced and what I believe was a sasquatch, it really eliminates any nuance for me about the night where I was almost trampled by something thing. Given the experience I had, I do I firmly believe that a deer being chased by a sasquatch almost trampled me. And you know that might seem a little bit comical, but in hindsight, it's it's frightening. You know. Both experiences to me were very frightening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And you know people will ask the obvious question, well, hey, why didn't you record it? Why didn't you get a video or record? And quite honestly, I wish I had. I wish I had recorded. It would have been too easy because I had my phone. I was watching videos as this happen, when this happened, But the thought to do that never crossed my mind because of how afraid I was. I was more focused on what the heck is this thing? What is making this noise? What is doing this? And you know, the sense of being in danger kind of took over, and the thought never crossed my mind. And unless someone's in an experience where they've been truly terrified, they'll probably never think that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: And it definitely does sound like sasquatch activity. I don't know an animal that big that will would knock, And yeah, it sounds like it was angry and possibly chasing deer. And what did the stomping sound like when you initially heard the noises. Do you think it was like just walking or like ground stomping. What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: Well, Uh, I think that it was doing a little bit of everything. There was definitely some ground stomping, but it also sounds again like it was wrestling something to the ground, you know. And again this it came out of nowhere. I mean, this was I didn't hear anything approaching it, just you know, out of nowhere. I started to hear just this massive stomping on the ground and I just remember thinking that whatever this is is massive. It has to weigh hundreds and hundreds of pounds to make that type of pounding, and you know, to the point where I could feel it, I could I could feel the reverberations, you know. So it it was definitely doing a lot of ground pounding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it could have been that they were coordinating a hunt, working together, pushing deer into a trap, or they were just pissed off that you were there.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say it really, Yeah, And you know, I've thought that too, because usually on the weekends at this camp, there's really nobody there. So they could have been banking on the fact that, hey, we're going to have access to, you know, our food, uninhibited by the people that are usually here. That certainly could be a possibility. But you know, the more I've thought about it, I really do think that this Sasquatch and potentially the others that may have been with it, I think they were just moving through because I had never heard anything like that before or since at that camp or anywhere for that matter. That was a one off situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you said earlier, you tried to put yourself in the Sasquatch's mine and viewing it from his perspective, and as a hunter, I will plan my hunts. I'll look at a map, and finally I get out there, and if somebody else is occupying that area or someone else shows up, I kind of panic.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I potentially evaluate should I leave the area, should I move somewhere else? And it bothers me when I go to a remote area and someone shows up on a four wheeler or just walks through the field that I'm hunting, whether they're just hiking in the area or just exploring, It's like, well, now they walk through the area, there's sent all over the place. What am I going to do and it kind of upsets me a little bit. I mean, there's nothing I can do about it, obviously, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like the sasqu Public land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the Sasquatch and your situation had the same mindset. They're like, we're going to go down to the shoreline. We're gonna look for clams, fish, chase deer or whatever. And when they get there, they're like, oh man, someone's here. This completely messes up our plans and they kind of let you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, and again, totally possible that that was what was going on, given everything that happened, and yeah, you know, I hunt as well, and it frustrates me, like you just said, when there's somebody else there and you know, whether it's they walk through to get to their spot or you know, you know, you hear them take their shot at their deer, it is upsetting, you know. So there's there's a bunch of possibilities for what really is the reason why they were there on that particular night. But whatever the reason was, they were there, they were just there. And I was in the right area at the right time, and I encountered something truely spectacular, and I might go the rest of my life never experiencing anything like that again. But I'll remember it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's a memorable experience and you'll never forget about it. And you wouldn't have contacted the Sasquatch Theory podcast if you didn't think it was sasquatch. And from what you told me, I definitely feel like it's bigfoot activity. And have you went back to the area to try to recreate that situation or look around for tree structures, tracks, or any any evidence that the creature was around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the next day I did go out and I looked in the immediate area. The problem that I encountered was that with it being a very well used camp, you know, there's hundreds of campers there every week, plus staff, the ground is all pine needles and dirt, and it was really difficult for me to tell what was potentially this animal, this sasquatch, versus what's beend, you know, the normal wear and tear on the paths and the camping areas and such. So after doing a little bit of investigating the next day, I really didn't find anything out of the ordinary. There are a lot of lean to structures that get built by campers at this camp. So again, that was another thing where, you know, if I were to look out and see a emergency shelter or a little lean to with you know, some sticks and brush, that wouldn't be out of the ordinary, but it would be hard to distinguish.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people in the comments have experiences just like yours, and they don't feel like it's important to report it on the channel, and they're just like, it's not really that big of a deal. I didn't see one, But I feel like they are important because later on someone might have a face to face encounter in that same area, and I can be like, look, this guy named Jeremy shared his experience from the same area, and it definitely helps. In the past, I've had multiple people from like Humboldt County, California, or Hayward, Wisconsin share experiences, and later on more people report strange things happening in the same area, and I can direct them towards those podcasts and it really makes them feel a lot better. And then all of a sudden, more people are contacting me with similar experiences, and after a while we can kind of put together the data and be like, Okay, this is a.
Speaker 3: Hot spot exactly, and you know it's creating a database. The more, like you said, the more people that comfortable to come out and share their experience, the more information we're going to have. And you are right that, you know, I wouldn't be coming on and talking to you and putting my name out there and knowing what the stigma is if this just never happened. You know, why would somebody you know, put themselves in that position where they're going to be ridiculed or laughed at. And I've posed that same question, you know, to main guide forums on Facebook here in Maine. Hey, if if someone has an experience, please send me a message. I'd love to talk about it. And people are hesitant to, but there are more people out there that have had experiences that they just they're afraid that it will ruin their reputation. But you're right that talking about it it makes you feel good and also it encourages other people to come forward.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. And the skeptics are brutal out there. There's a lot of haters when it comes to people talking about their experiences, but the truth is they weren't there and yeah, I get that all time with the channel, people just being angry, like, show me proof, show me a photo, show me some evidence. There's zero evidence, and I'll post like possible tree structures and people say, there's zero evidence that bigfoot made that structure. And my argument is, show me proof that they didn't, like how.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Right, exactly? How do you know? And also they're not the ones that are out there, you know, uh, researching or investigating and coming across these things in the environment. They're you know, at home listening to it or hearing about it, and you know, being out there in experience. It is totally different than hearing an anecdotal story.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the people that don't have any experiences, any encounters that are advocating that there's no sasquatch out there. But yeah, again, show me proof that bigfoot doesn't exist, because there's thousands and thousands and thousands of eyewitnesses and people that have found strange things and have heard things that they know is no natural animal out there. And yeah, I feel like there's more evidence showing that bigfoot does exist.
Speaker 3: I completely agree. And you know, we know that there are bear You said, you're an avid hunter. You're probably more experienced than hunting than I am. I know, there's black bear and mean have I and all the time that I've been camping and hiking, I have never come across a black beard. I've never seen a black bear in the wild. Yeah, but they're there, But they're there, So you know, apply that same line of thinking to a sasquatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that blows my mind because I've never seen a black bear in the wild, and I've never seen a mountain lion in the wild, and I've seen a handful of sasquatch, So to me, sasquatch are more common than black bears and mountain lions exactly.
Speaker 3: Yep. Experience is perception, mh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I completely understand the skeptics. I mean, it's something you got to see or experience to believe. But still you got to remain open minded because there's a lot more woods out there than what people would like to believe. They're living in a box and believing what media is telling them.
Speaker 3: Of course, and again, you know, you had an episode a while ago where there were some encounters in Idaho, and Idaho is similar to the northern main Woods as far as total land mass that is like unincorporated and undeveloped, and you really don't know what could be in the middle of all this unincorporated, unorganized and undeveloped forest. I mean there, they're so massive, there could be anything in there and you and you'll never know because most people never go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: There's a ton of woods in Idaho, especially if you stretched out all the mountains like there would just be so much land.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So what do you think the Sasquatch are? What do you think these beings are?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't know. I've heard innumerable theories, as have yourself, but I really don't know what they could be. I'm going to apply the Aukham's razor theory and just say that the simplest explanation is often true. I think they're in ape like creature that is bipedal and it bleeds, it's flesh and blood. And I think it, you know, might be a megafauna that it could be remnant of the Ice Age main and I mean northern United States. We were all covered in ice glaciers really not that long ago in history, and you know, so I think that it's a bipedal, flesh and blood ape like creature that could be left over from the Ice Age, but I have no idea. Until we find a body of one and can examine it, we can't say with certainty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that, and I do feel like sasquatch is a creature from the Ice Age, and the features really match a lot of animals that existed in that time as far as like the Willie rhino or the willy mammoth. And I feel like since they're able to like deroot full sized trees, they were able to hunt big animals such as like willy mammoths and creatures that existed back then.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean we did as human like as you know, our species, we did, so why wouldn't a larger specie you know, like us, be able to I mean, yeah, I agree, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that body mass is designed for really really cold weather. I think the smaller you are, the quicker the body he leaves the body, but when you're that big, it's able to trap the body heat. And yeah, it seems like they've evolved to live in our day and age, but yeah, it doesn't stop a sasquatch. It doesn't need to be cold outside for them to exist.
Speaker 3: No, certainly not. And you know, you kind of breeze. Another area of this topic where there are different archetypes. I believe the ones that exist in the northern United States and up into Canada, I think those are, you know, the larger of the species. They need to be bigger, they need to be able to you know, generate body heat. And I think the ones that are exist in the southern United States are smaller. You know, it's hotter down there. They don't need as much hair or fur, they don't need to be so big. So I think it depends on where in the country. And we're on the continent, really you are. But yeah, I would say that the bigger sasquatch exists in the northern half of the of the continent. And you know, based on my experience listening to the sounds that this was making, you know, close to me, I would I would say, yeah, they're massive. They are. They can be incredibly massive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. And it's cool.
Speaker 1: You got to witness the sasquatch potentially on a hunt and the rapid two wood knocks and succession moving throughout the area and you can hear it far off in the distance. It sounds like they're pushing something away. It sounded like, from what you describe, you could hear something struggling or like, I don't know, like ground stomping, like they were chasing something. So that's possibly what was happening. It is hard to really say, but I think they.
Speaker 2: Were hunting well.
Speaker 3: And do you mind if I ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Miguil, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now I've had time to also think about that knocking sound, and you know, in order for it to have moved so far away and to make such a loud knocking sound, it would have had to have been a really durable, sturdy, strong stick or tree. You know, they can rip up a tree and use that, but it would have had to have been incredibly durable. Because of how far away it was and how easily I could still hear the knocking. Do you believe that it could be either knocking or clapping, because I've heard people mentioned clapping as the knocking sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could have been. It used a stick and it was beaten a tree. It was mouth popping or clapping or even hitting its chest. It's really hard to say, a lot of people speculate whether they do the Knox as a form of echolocation, and yeah, I think any of those theories are plausible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree. And again, until we find a specimen and can bring one in, we'll never know, you know, until that happens, we can only speculate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to really know what these creatures are up to because they've evolved physically and spiritually, and humans are evolving just physically through technology. And I think we've lost touch with our spiritual side. And they don't need a car, they don't need a house, they don't need a fire, and their ways are much different than ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and and again, you know, you're kind of touching on it, you know, with with that comment that they might have developed different senses than us. You know, they they could have the ability to, you know, sense since your camera or your technology. You know, they definitely have a better sense of smell, you know, if they if they don't have some type of infrasound, they definitely have the ability to to smell far better than us, you know, and whether that's they're smelling the material that your camera is made out of work. They're smelling you similar to other animals that we know, like a bear or members of the deer family. They can smell really well, almost like a dog. So that could be one of the reasons why we've yet to bring one in and why people haven't been able to really get a good quality video or image.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that, and their senses are truly out of this world.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Jeremy, I think you did an excellent job at documenting your experience and I appreciate you for reporting it on the channel, And if you encounter anything else in the future, definitely feel free to reach out.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hear about.
Speaker 3: It, absolutely, you know, I'd love to be able to experience something else. But we'll see and feel free to come to mean anytime.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. And if you go back out into the wilderness, just be careful because we don't know what these things are. There's many claims where people know exactly what they are, what planet they came from, or if they're good, if they're bad, And yeah, I don't know if any of that's true, but I do know they're out there and it seems to be unpredictable. There's good ones and there's bad ones, of course, so just be careful and mindful of all that. Thank you for joining us on another episode of Sasquatch Theory. Jeremy's experiences raise some interesting questions. What was creating the heavy impacts outside the cabin, what was making the repeated wood knocks along the shoreline, and what large creature was racing through the darkness toward him and his friend that summer night. As always, I'll leave that up to you to decide what Jeremy encountered. But Jeremy knows what he experienced, and I'm sure he's thought about it over and over again, did some research on it, came across a lot of bigfoot experiences that match up with what he experienced, and came across my channel and decided to come attack me. So I think we all know what's going on out there. Of course, skeptics will say that was just a moose, but I don't know. Mooses don't would knock like that, and it seems to line up with bigfoot activity. If you've experienced something unusual in the woods, seeing a crypto creature, or have a story you'd like to share, send me an email some time at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. Until next time, stay safe, keep searching for the truth, and I'll see you on the next episode of Sasquatch Theory.