Speaker 1: Dave Scott, a known Canadian. Welcome to the Other side of Midnight, Dave. Hello, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Hello, Thank you, Walter. I always appreciate sharing your time with you.
Speaker 1: We have a new phone number because last night, at about four fifteen in the morning, I had five lines lit and then bum the screen went blank, went blank, and they didn't come back, and we couldn't get them back. And from that point on till now we have been on phoned and I say, although this is not confirmed, and it is not officials, this is just a radio fact. I say, the phone company did it to us, some government type did it to us because of the things that we talk about on the Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 2: It's a conspiracy, Walter. They're trying to shut us down and keep the voices silent.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody likes the fact. First of all, nobody likes the fact that we are very heavily in favor of Donald Trump. The other thing that nobody likes is the fact that we keep saying, well, wait, where are the UFO files that we were promised? Where the heck are the UFO files? And the other thing that they don't like is that we're pretty consistent in not liking the new mayor of New York. I'd say, I've just summed up twenty four hours of programming in twenty three seconds.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. You know I did something today that you would be proud of, you shaved, I actually did, But no, something more. You're probably going to stand up and collap for me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I had one of those annoying calls from from the Middle East where they try to get you to get on a new cell phone plan. You know, the scam callers.
Speaker 1: I know the scam callers, and I share information about how to stop them.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what I did. I held the guy for twenty minutes. And after you know how they passed you, you know how they pass you to the boss. They said to me, well, what how much do you pay for your cell phone front? Oh? Well, I pay twenty eight dollars and sixty two cents. In reality, my bill's couple hundred because I got a couple of phones on my but I pay They offered me one for twenty two dollars, Yes, they did, so I said, well I'm interested. So right after that, right after that, when they said, well, I want you to talk to my boss. He's going to sign off on everything. And they're trying to get me to download the app and log in and everything, and ed, what did I do? I walked over to a speaker and I put in a certain adult website and started playing sex noise.
Speaker 1: Yes, very proud of you. How long did this go on?
Speaker 2: Well? He kept trying to cut it off, and I was like, no, no, what are you saying? What are you doing? Give that to me again? And in the meantime you hear some very foul language from a gentleman talking to this lady, you know. And I'm like, oh, just a second, man, just a second, hey, honey, calm it down over there for a second, you know. And I played it up.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: He said he would call me, He said he would call me later, and he never called he he he never called me back tonight.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Well, there's a by the way, Rudy, we have a sponsor, a new sponsor, and the sponsor is a company that puts an end to those spam and scam calls. It's called Incogni I n C O G n I in Cogni dot com. It's not even an app, it's a website. You just go there and you sign up, and they will hit every data broker, hundreds of them and make sure that your information is not sold and not given out in cogni. It's so far for me, they've hit four hundred data brokers.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice, very nice.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you have to report, doctor Dave?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, there's nothing really happening in the UFO world today, but there is something happening on Mars. There is what's that So around the Middle East and in the United States and elsewhere, they've claimed to see these UFOs that they've nicknamed the jellyfish. That's because they look like a jellyfish out of water. They seem to have tentacles on them. Well, in twenty twenty three, a photo from Mars came above and way off in the distance, you know, just over a hillside, there is a jellyfish UFO that is hovering over the Red planet and it's only looking at it's about, you know, maybe ten fifteen feet off the ground. And you see there is this whole world of UFO people and alien life people who literally study every photograph that NASA puts out from their Curiosity rover and they are looking for anything anomalist. Well, this thing just happens to be flying by. And right after this photo was taken in August of twenty twenty three, Curiosity went quiet, went dark for two hours, and when they brought Curiosity back online, they actually had Curiosity to a complete one point eighty looking in a different direction and taking photos. So what happened in those two hours? Did this jellyfish UFO fly over to Curiosity and did they have maybe a conversation in alien digital talk? I don't know. Oh, but the fact that this UFO, which has been seen, photographed, at even videoed a number of times on Earth, it makes me wonder are the aliens probing two different planets with these jellyfish things? We don't really know, but it does make for a very interesting image from Mars.
Speaker 1: Well what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, there's two ways of thought that I'm thinking about this. Number one, it could be aliens, It really could be aliens. Or number two, it is some sort of secret drone that the United States military has that maybe came off of the Curiosity rover to go search around the planet. You know, it's kind of like a little mini drone so to speak, with the tentacles hanging down, which could maybe take temperatures, it could take maybe barometric readings or anything like that. So is that possible? Sure? But could it be alien? We really don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's alien. Is there a video of this? Is there a film of this?
Speaker 2: If you go to dailymail dot com forward slash science Tech, the photograph is on there. There unfortunately is not a video, but it is a beautiful black and white photograph that you can see from the NASA Curiosity rover.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty cool. It's interesting to me that on the planet of Mars, for over twenty years we have had something riding around on the planet. For over twenty years, we've had continuous rover presence on the planet, and either we have found nothing and we're idiots to continue, or we have found a lot and nobody's talking.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go through the deep dive of NASA and the photos that have been taken over the last couple decades, there are some amazing anomalies that are out there, and there are a number of scientists and astrophysicists who actually believe that there was a nuclear type explosion on Mars, maybe up to a million years ago, and that there was life there and this is the result of what would happen to Earth if a nuclear cataclysm happened. Here.
Speaker 1: Totally believe it. I do believe that's what happened on Mars makes perfect sense. Spaced Out Radio on YouTube. Go to spaced Out Radio here. Dave's incredible show on the Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks