Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: It is good for you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Even though today is June fourth, we do like to look back and look at the month that was on the show in the form of good laughs and screw ups and that type of thing. Let's start with Big Ben Rogers.
Speaker 2: A big band.
Speaker 3: I said a word weird here the Obama Hope poster versus I p a's that's great.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so good.
Speaker 3: Williamsburg versus chipotley.
Speaker 2: Were Chipotle? Chipotle?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I have to if I go to Chipotle whatever you called it, I have to have I got to make sure that there's a bathroom in between my car and the front door of Chipotle.
Speaker 2: Really, it's instant. It's like my wife goes.
Speaker 4: I guess that's just too much healthy fiber for you to possibly.
Speaker 2: Comprehend in your diet. Pretty Chipotle story from what did I say? Chipotle? Williams Burg versus Chipotle? What was that? Christina didn't give you a second? Thank you? Williamsburg versus Chipotle.
Speaker 4: She was nice enough to give him a Yeah, she didn't understand the match up at first.
Speaker 2: Why did you say somewhere ye, Williamsburg versus Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that is a loaded him when a when a woman goes hm, there's so much happening there that get up to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, williams Burg versus Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Shown.
Speaker 1: Then this happened while you were gone last week, but me and Christina could not eve it. Skin did not know what this candy was. So before I play this clip, I would like to ask you, do you know what a laughy taffy is?
Speaker 2: Okay? I know what taffy is. Laughy taffy.
Speaker 3: It's just a gas station wrapped up taffy, right, and what's their bit?
Speaker 2: I don't know their bit?
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel vindicator, go ahead.
Speaker 2: There's always a joke on the laughing taffy. Are we all find jokes on him? Yes? You're right? Do you not know this? I really don't know what laughy taffy is.
Speaker 4: What I mean, it's like it is it like pixie sticks or something?
Speaker 2: No, it's not all like Pixi sticks sugar? No, what are you talking about? A close man? Is it like an all in later? No? All know this? What is it? It's taffy and it makes you laugh. He caaun got a joke on it? You know it's taffy.
Speaker 1: Oh he's right, because I never realized that's why it's called laughy taffy because of the joke.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but no one's like, man, I should want some taffy right now.
Speaker 2: It was good, it was sweets. It's gonna be something. Chocolate broads just taffy? Are they? I don't know what airheads are this guy. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I don't do a lot of sour candies unless it's sweet tarts, chewy sweeteart spree.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're missing out.
Speaker 1: I'm sad all these CIDs have a funny skin food story on.
Speaker 3: The I'm with skinned. I was not super familiar with laughy taffy. I knew it was a thing, but I didn't know they had told jokes. I think of uh, when I think of joke candy, I think of bazooka gum.
Speaker 1: Hell.
Speaker 4: Yes, have you ever seen the old Michael Keaton stand up with Bazuoka Joe?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, it's worth watching really, probably late seventies, very early Michael Keaton. He unwraps the Bazuka Joe gum to read the joke, and the bit is he's looking at this old tiny piece of favor and the joke is like ten minutes long, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like reading it the whole time. It's a really good bit. So.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Back when we were growing up, like in RSI Baseball and Richardson, you'd go to the concession stand. They basically had drinks and then giant pickles, yeah, or taffy. And the taffy came in these long, thin things that was like white in the middle and then a color on the outside, like grape or peach or whatever. And that's the only taffy I've ever really see. These hell in the flaps had two jokes, you know, and get them. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I always think I think of it as like a New Jersey thing, salt water taffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like an East Coast commercialized very popular.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it. Stay ahead of it here, you stay ahead.
Speaker 1: When we get back, Ben struggles with the t's skin with a horrible joke about the pope and I said a bad word.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, all right, that's coming up in less than three minutes, or just over three minutes. Don't go anywhere. That's next on the Eagle