Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JRR. But your freaking idiots, all right? If this hour brought you by Jr's Rock the bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways thirteen more of them today, entirely up to you how much you would like to participate. If you want, you can enter each hour at WJR dot com and you hear the keyword play.
Speaker 1: We've already had several WJRR winners win at one thousand dollars. Add your name to that list. Man, let's get those keywords and GERMANO website first.
Speaker 2: One will play U during this show a little later this morning, right around nine oh five. What do you suppose the charge is for intentionally smashing your vehicle through the security gates the front home of Jennifer Aniston in Los Angeles would be.
Speaker 1: Pretty big penalty on purpose, by the way, Oh yeah, of course, felony vandalism sounds about right.
Speaker 2: That's what this seventy something year old guy is going to be charged with. This happened yesterday afternoon at Jennifer's gated Los Angeles home. Did she come out? She was home. The security that she has working for her held the guy at gunpoint till the police arrived and hauled his ass off. Sir. We not here to criticize, just just an observation. Taco and I have both been fascinated and admirers of Jennifer since we've known each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without a doubt, Dan, do you think she's going for a seventy year old?
Speaker 2: And well, I do, only if she's not going for us. Probably not, is the answer. And my message was going to be, sir, you just got to have some patience. We've had about twenty seven years worth so far and no no encounters whatsoever. But perhaps one day you don't go driving your car through the woman's front gate.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the approach you want to take, sir. And apparently you don't send her an Instagram message about what breed of dog is that that she was walking, because there was no response to that one I send it either.
Speaker 2: She didn't respond to your messaging. No, hey, ask her what kind of smokes she smokes. I she still smoke. I'm sure she does, every doubt.
Speaker 1: Want a little sneak like one of those I smoke when I drink the wine.
Speaker 2: The wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, yeah, I told you you need to google where her and the blonde from Friends have no Actually, her and Courtney Cox have a kind of a curse or a cuss off.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, oh my, I played it for you once.
Speaker 1: My god, it's it's on some late night show and it is hysterical. It just shows Hey, seems pretty cool, both of them.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cool, guess who's getting rock star treatment right now? Who would that be? These one hundred and thirty seven cardinals that are rolling into Rome to kick into the conclaves starting tomorrow. Apparently these guys are like out in the bars and really and you know, being approached by folks and folks seeking you know, just to be part of the process or close to the process. I guess, So who you going for? Well, that's see, that's of course the the what everybody wonders, are there rumors any inside information here? Because there is a betting line. You can actually bet on who the next If I'm not surprised at all that that's uh, you got to call the number if you've gotten to that point, uh.
Speaker 1: Not to place the bet and not that we're judging, but it's one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 2: Look, we're not serious gamblers ourselves. We'll place a bet every now and then, maybe place some you know, lottery or slot machines.
Speaker 1: Or when its to the you know, the Super Bowl, place play a few squares on the board.
Speaker 2: If you're waging on who the next pope is going to be. Seriously, are there any ladies approaching them?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean you're just seeing if they can bring them on over to the other.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the ultimate center or not. If you see a cardinal or don't.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're out in those long black robes with the red caps You mean I'm a cardinal? No, I think they'd have to be. Isn't that like your attire. It's like saying, you know, some guy in a pro sports team wears his jersey when he goes out with his buddies. Cardinal can't put a golf shirt on and knock a few back over it. No, I'm at Victorio's Roman pub hat.
Speaker 1: Didn't think even after wear the little hat, you should be the one to answer that.
Speaker 2: You know, after all your years, I've seen no I plenty of times saw clergy in street clothes other than the traditional just collar. Yeah, all right. We got a second grader in Kentucky who, uh accidentally, sure an accident kid ordered thirty cases of dumb dumbs off of Amazon. His jaw is gonna be so sore, and twenty two of the thirty cases were delivered, just panicked.
Speaker 3: And then when I saw what the number was, just about finally, this was just a fluke thing that happened. He told me that he wanted to have a carnival and he was ordering the dumb dums as pross for his carnival. So yeah, again, he was being friendly, he was being kind to his friends.
Speaker 2: Young fella named Liam, that was his mom there, and why she volunteered this information, I'll never know what Liam was born with fetal alcohol syndrome, ma'am like trying to explain it away. Why the kid ordered what turned out to be seventy thousand dumb dumbs. Do you know how many dumb dums are inside a case? This kid could be a real genius, though, two three and forty dumb dums in each one hundred and thirty dollars case of dumb dumbs from Amazon. They're huge. I have a look on the Facebook page.
Speaker 1: I have top texting in the dumb dumb jokes. After what Pat said about listen, I.
Speaker 2: Did the mother put that information forward. I'm saying people are texting people are horrible. You throw it's Kentucky. I mean the jokes are endless here, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, though, this guy could be the smartest ever. He could take all those dumb dumps to school and start a candy ring. Seventy great Pat, those things, but when you buy bulk are probably costing you five cents apiece.
Speaker 2: You bring him to school a buck a buck up? Who would pay a dollar for a dumb dumb? They're tiny little.
Speaker 1: Candy prices are up, I'm sure in school. Well we were kids. Sure, fireball, I know the thing lasts for a while. You get, you know, thirty cents for a fireball. Well, you don't think you'd get a buck for a dumb dumb. I'm all about the cinnamon toothpick ring that was gone. Yeah we had those two. Yeah, uh huh, Bert, the heck at you? Those were good man, Yeah, your tongue that had to be so good for you. Cinnamon toothpicks.
Speaker 2: Keep chewing on those things till you literally had splinters in your tongue. Toothpick would dissolve splinters and a third degree burns on your cheek. Nothing like it, man, nothing. How was school on demand to download the iHeartRadio app