Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the seventh of April. You have our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to tell you. It's not going to be the first thing we cover. We're going to tell you that law fair has been instituted against me and my family here in the show. Give you the details about that, what's going to be done about it. But we're going to begin with the tariffs, because some people are starting to catch on to the fraud behind these tables. You even had yesterday on the news shows. You had CBS's Margaret Brennan came after Howard Lutnick, although she wasn't well enough informed and didn't press to really get the answers. We're going to take a deeper look at the tariffs, what that's going to do to us economically, and the purpose of Trump as the chaos wrecking ball. And it turns out that Trump is really good at killing people, just like Obama. Remember when Obama bragged about that killed over four hundred people back in twenty fifteen. Well, they're up to it again, and we'll take a look at this picture and what people on both sides are saying. When people are saying this was a bombing of civilians gathered for an Islamic ceremony, other people were saying, no, it wasn't. Look at the picture. We'll talk about them, we'll come back, stay with us. Well. I said on Friday that these tariff numbers I said on Thursday actually when they first came out, so they don't make any sense at all. Released on Wednesday after the show. So I came in on Thursday morning I talked about it. I said, these numbers don't make any sense. I can't find out where these numbers are. As a matter of fact, when I look at every trade organization, they have very different numbers. There were orders of magnitude less. So I said, something is up with us. They say it's a weighted tariff average folks, it's not tariff numbers at all. It was a full blown why And by Friday I talked about where that came from. We showed you the clips how it came from. AI came from chat GPT actually just a made up metric. Chat GPT made it up. You could reproduce it yourself. Many people did, but there were some people that figured it out before they saw that it was on chat GPT, and so we're going to talk about the implications of that. But over the weekend we had a lot of people talking about the implications of that. Saturday Night Live began by talking about the tariffs stuff, because of course it's pretty big. We lost I think eleven trillion dollars in the stock market and it's still going down, and so it's a pretty big subject. Are we going to go into recession, stagflation, depression? What is it?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: Look at it, it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: We spent so much time and frankly, millions of dollars on this visa guard.
Speaker 3: Have you listed the countries.
Speaker 2: And in order?
Speaker 5: That's neither alphabetical nor numerical for some confusion.
Speaker 4: And the tariffs will be reciprocal. We love the word reciprocal. You know, some people say my plan is nonsense. But we're using a formula. Okay, they call it a formula.
Speaker 5: It's very complicated, but let me explain how it works.
Speaker 2: Give me that, all right, So that's a triangle.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: But up here that's she from China and that's me stabbing him with the sword. Anyway you get it, your money's gone, and that's okay. We're gonna figure it out. You know, no country is safe from my tariffs. So I even put tariffs on an island that is uninhabited by humans. It's called herd and McDonald Island, McDonald Island.
Speaker 3: I'd love to visit there, right, McDonald Island.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine that a big mac and a hula skirt u la la.
Speaker 3: You know I had to mock.
Speaker 5: Up some artwork of McDonald Island now, or do you mind bringing that up?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 5: I want to go to there, Dina, give me the God's country.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it turns out that was Saturday Night Live. It turns out Sunday Morning Live. Margaret Brennan comes after Howard Lutnick can confront him with basically about as much depth as a Saturday Night Live parody. And by the way, that's what we're going to be talking about later. The lawfair against us involves parody. Satire is the most dangerous weapon, said the guy who dedicated his book to Satan. Rules for Radicals by Slawinsky. It is a very dangerous weapon, and they certainly did parody him, and the talking points of the Trump character were repeated by Margaret Brennan. Unfortunately, she didn't pay any attention to what was really behind all of that. Here's what she had to say with Lutnik and how he just kind of laughed it off like it was a Saturday Night Live joke.
Speaker 7: When we saw the President stand in the Rose Garden holding up that chart that you helped make that wasn't actually tariffs, that was actually confusing to investors because it was some kind of other formula, and the countries themselves seemed kind of random, like why are the Hurd and McDonald Islands, which don't export to the n I States and are quite literally inhabited by penguins, why do they face a ten percent tariffs? Did you use AI to generate this?
Speaker 2: No? No, the idea.
Speaker 8: The idea is somebody else got the list left off, because the idea what happens is if you leave anything off the list, the countries that try to basically arbitrage America go through those countries to US any country, like we had tariffs. The President put tariffs on China right in twenty eighteen and then what China started doing is they started going through other countries to America. So then it wor through other countries through America. And so the president knows that he's tired of it and he's going to fix that. So basically he said, look, I can't let any part of the world be a place where China or other countries can ship through them. The end of those loopholes, these ridiculous loopholes. And now what he's trying to say is I'm going going to fix the trade deficit of the United States of America. It's a national security issue. We need to make medicine. We need to make some conductors, we need to make ships, we need to have steel in aluminum. Come on, we need the greatness of America to actually be built in America. And he's tired of getting ripped off by the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, we don't want those penguins on Herd and McDonald Island doing arbitrage. It's like the penguin from Wallace and Gromitt, you know, that evil penguin and that was it wrong? Trousers, was that it? Yeah, that's Travis is not as that was on our favorites have. It's seen that in a while. I have to go back and review the tape. But yeah, we don't want an evil penguin doing arbitrage on the islands. You know, people could send their stuff there. And as he points out, that happened with Vietnam. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just that they were sending stuff to Vietnam and then claiming that it came from Vietnam instead of from China. They were actually moved their factories to Vietnam and actually made it in Vietnam. And Trump actually boasted about that. So was that a good thing or not a good thing? He's boasting about that, like he boasted about his pandemic and his vaccine all the rest of stuff. He boasted about the fay hey had to move stuff out of China's they're going to Vietnam. And if you say that, well, okay, maybe that wasn't what he intended, Well why do you brag about it then? But nevertheless, did he not know that that was going to happen? And what is it this going to happen now that Trump doesn't know about what are going to be the adverse effects, so to speak? Of this versus the other things. Well, you've got a Gateway pundit, which, now with Trump in office, has become Gateway puppets. And they were very excited about Lutnick's performance, and it was a performance, what an absurd thing. And they were right that Margaret Bennin was in over her head. She hadn't done her research, she wasn't able to challenge him on anything. She throws out three talking points from Saturday Night Live and leaves it at that. And so the headline from Gateway Puppets. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik completely wrecks CBS's Margaret Brannan Brennan after she makes an absurd accusation regarding Trump's tariff strategy. No, actually, the accusation is not absurd. Trump's tariff propagandasm lies are absurd. His formula is absurd. It's absolutely ridiculous. So they begin by this and listen to the diatribe, the partisan diatribe here far left, Face to the Nation host blah blah blah was face planted once again on Sunday. Hey we got them, we got liberal tears here, right. Isn't that great? Trump is marking a new era of economic independence. He's liberation. Yeah, they misspelled it again. Is a new error like we had the era or the era of the COVID pandemic. This is another one. The White House it also released a detailed a chart, said Gateway puppets, a detailed chart of lies that really was designed to obscure things. As I said, this chart also doesn't make any sense because it is you can't find anything by alphabetical order. The first thing I wanted to look at was why are they doing with Russia? Well, there's no terrafs against Russia. Russia's not in their table. Now why would Russia not be there? Well, they said, it's because we're trying to work out a peace agreement with him. Nevertheless, what are you going to teariff from Russia? We've already had sanctions put against them or supposedly not legally buying anything, but they completely skipped that part of it right, and the terraffs the sanctions have not been effective anyway, And what are you gonna do? You're gonna tear if the uranium for your nuclear reactors? Is that really what you're going to do. We'll see what happens with it. So when we saw the president of the Rose Garden holding up that chart you helped make that it wasn't actually tariffs, said Brennan. She said that was actually confusing to investors because it was some kind of a formula in the countries themselves, seemed kind of random, and it was deliberately that way, as I pointed out, not in alphabetical order, not an order of claimed tariffs, not any kind of geographical cluster, nothing. And so she said AI, and he just laughs it off. This is the way a gateway puppets say. Lutnik laughed off Brennan's silly remark. Well, no, actually she didn't understand enough to question him. But it wasn't a silly remark. She was, you know, circling the truth but couldn't get there. So basically, the arbitrage penguins, we've got to be worried about a McDonald's island. You know, Trump boasted about all of this, you know again the China and viet stuff. But I want to go back and revisit what I said on Friday about this tariff issue, and again the publication that was that people took screenshots, multiple people did this a tiff? Right? Is equal to ten plus a tarifyright, plus total imports. By the way, let me just say this. You're talking about, well, we got to do this because we've got to put a flat ten percent plus this ratio they just concocted. Actually they didn't do it, the AI did it. And so the lunacy of this, which of course Margaret Brennan doesn't understand, didn't inform herself about that either, is that we have added at least a ten percent tariff. Do nations with whom we have a surplus, we sell them more than they then we buy from them, and so we're going to put a tax on them. What's that going to do? That's going to have them easily retaliate? You know, Trump says, well, we hold all the cars because we're the bigger importer. Well, you just got rid of all the cards of the people who have a we have a trade surplus with, like the UK, like Australia, many others, South Korea. You're going to have them not buy our products and get rid of that those few places that we have a surplus, a trade surplus. But again it proudly puts out its formula that the what they call a tariff simply a ratio of trade deficit to total imports, which total nonsense, total nonsense. You could look at this and say, well, this is a metric that you know, when the numertor increases, then you know the number that I've come up with, the AI hallucination number. Again, we could call it playing the field index, right, because I said, well, this is how you can level the field. Maybe you know, so the number in the numerator, when that goes up, that bad number over there is going to go up as well. And that number in the enumerator is the trade deficits. So when the trade deficit goes up, that bad number goes up, and the denominator you got total imports, Well, when that goes up, then that takes the number down because it's in the denominators. So that's good so qualitatively, but it's absolutely not a tariff and it has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Cato Institute is now onto this as well. This is not a measurement of tariffs. And it's kind of interesting, you know. Bablom b said, well, genius Trump has tricked democrats into hating taxes. This is a tax, and what he has done which they don't say, is that he's tricked Republicans into loving taxes. Oh, this is going to be great. Taxes are going to make us wealthy. Taxes are going to make America great again. America was great because we had small government, we had small taxes. It wasn't great because of tariffs. Terrafts are a better way to collect tax is than the income tax or most many other ways. But it is Taxes are evil, and it may be a necessary evil like a government, but it should be minimized like government. The problem is we have maximized government and now they're going to maximize tax collection by adding tariffs to the income tax. And it is not going away. As I said, what is it about MAGA that they can't They got to look up the definition of what permanent means. How many times has Trump said I'm going to make those tax cuts permanent. Well, maybe he's going to make the tax cuts permanent. He's going to have to make the tax permanent. Or is that too difficult for the Trump apologists to understand. Evidently it is, or they didn't want to admit it. And so Babel and b says, well, Americans are celebrating today, after the genius Trump imposed taxes on imports, instantly tricking Democrats into hating taxes and instantly tricking Republicans into loving and defending it taxes. That's where we are. That's what this rabid partisanship, this blind partisanship, has gotten us. You got Republicans cheering taxes, not the Democrats really pushing back on them. Studies showed that ninety eight percent of Democrats say they hate taxes now after hearing that Trump is for them. So Democrats have played right into my hands, said Trucker, said that Trump because they're suckers. Well also has a GOP. Ditto for that. And ram Paul when he talked about this, he said, look, his big issue was not even the fact that it was taxes, but it was the fact that this is being done as a dictatorship. That's why ram Paul opposed this. He said, this is not about Trump, it's not about Biden. This is about the constitution of whether we want to be ruled by one man or by a republic. He said, these tarists are being pushed by the Trump administration on Canada under the pretense of a national emergency. And let me just point out there's no national emergency of fentanyl coming in from Canada, too small amount. There's more coming from the US into Canada reality, and he is not interested. A lot of it is coming from China, even the stuff that's coming through Mexico. But if that's an emergency, then Trump is more than willing to set aside that emergency so that his friends can buy TikTok. So it's not an emergency. It's a lie. Even with China, He's going to set aside this. He says, well, it's an emergency because of fentanyl. He's saying that because Congress gave him, gave the presidency authority to set tariffs only under an emergency, So he creates a false emergency. Does that sound familiar? Does that sound like five years ago where Trump came in five years ago, created a fake emergency and then started doing all kinds of insane stuff that was not safe, not effective, had all kinds of adverse effects. Dittoh for this five years later, history repeats itself, but it rhymes this time. This time is all an economic plague that he has released upon us, claims that he's found and that he claims that he has something that is safe and effective, and he's going to have us do all kinds of ridiculous stuff. It's not going to improve anything. As a matter of fact, just like his other emergency, all of his measures are going to make things far worse, far worse. It's going to hurt the people that are healthy, and it's going to be another step. Here's what they have in common. Going to come after small businesses again as he did before, just in a different way. He is the wrecking ball for the globalists. He has your trust. That's why they're there. You've got RFK Junior saying I'm here to get people's trust in the institution's restored and people's trust in the MMR vaccine. Pushed against that at Children's Health Defense for years, and now in less than a month of being HHS head, he's gone to Texas and he's pushing the MMR vaccine. He's pushing the idea that a child died from measles. He's pushing the idea that it is safe, that it is effective, that it's your best defense against measles, which, by the way, folks, in my entire life, I had never known. Everybody we knew. I grew up, I was born in the mid fifties, everybody we knew was getting measles. There wasn't even a vaccine at that point in time, and nobody cared. Nobody cared, no parents cared, nobody had ever heard of anybody dying with measles that truly was rare. It really is rare. I mean, we're seeing millions of people around the globe dying from the vaccine and the knock on effects and paralyzed and all the rest of the stuff, and they just miss it, just dismiss it by saying it's rare. It's rare. That's what they say about every bit of damage that is done by their poisons. It's rare. And yet this really is rare. So I guess if we can label stuff that is real, and we can call it and it's not rare, we can say that it's rare and forget about it. I think when something really is rare, we can forget about it. But that's the purpose of RFK, Junior, and that's the purpose of the Trump administration, and that is to get you to trust them so they can stab you in the back like he did five years ago, and he's doing it again now. And these same people out there are worshiping him over this stuff. Well, Paul said, for decades, presidents of both parties have weaponized emergency declarations to bypass Congress. Emergency powers have become the Swiss army knife of authoritarian governance. Tariffs are simply taxes, he said. Terriffs don't punish foreign governments. They punish American families, he says, in the very name, in the name of America. First policies are being touted as populist defense of the working class, they are waging economic war on that very same demographic. Actually, that's a comment from Free Thought Project estimates ranging for mewhere from twelve hundred dollars over four thousand dollars an annual cost per family. That's if you don't want to buy a car, Trump doesn't want you to buy a car either, right, just like buyen all he says he does. Well, if he says he does, and why is he raising the price for five thousand dollars on average. Congress has abdicated their power. This is a by Protestant problem, says ram Paul. I don't want to live under emergency rule. Freethought Project says Trump's justification of terrorists that it will help stop fintional trafficking. But again, you know it's going the other way. He's more than happy for TikTok. TikTok is a bigger emergency to Trump than fentional Think about that. Can't have free speech, can't have somebody saying something that the government doesn't like. Think about that. It's the basis of the lawfare against us. Even if this was something that was magic, said Paul, and it was going to be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I wouldn't want to live under emergency rule. We must, at all costs, he said, limit the power of the presidency. Another name for emergency rule is martial law. From the very beginning of what Trump did in twenty twenty, I called it medical martial law. And that's exactly what it was. But where was rand Paul five years ago? For that a wall? He was raned a wall, not ran Paul to change his last name, not like Ron. He was raned a wall during all of that pandemic stuff. And then he started pushing lies about the lab and coming after Foucc and telling Faunci we got to restore the public's trust in vaccines. Come on, Ran Paul is a libertarian. He's got to know about Dark Winter, about Event to a one, about all the ones in between those two. He's got to understand something about medical science. He's got to understand how fraudulent these masks and all the rest of stuff are. Where was he during the medical martial law? Do we want to live under one person? That's the thing we object to, and every dictatorship on the planet. So why are we cheering it here? Says Ryan Paul. Well, his base still hasn't gotten the message. And as I talked about on Friday, the simple math behind Trump's tear, several people talked about it by Friday, talked about it in more detail than Saturday Night Live and in more depth than Margaret Brennan could muster. But it was discovered by economics professors, many of them independently. And then several people noticed that this came from AI and from chat GPT. They took screenshots, they put them up. This is not a theory to be laughed at. What needs to be laughed at are people like the Gateway puppets who defend this stuff as genius, as good for America. So we are going when we look at this, we can't forget what the key issue is here, and that is taxes are not the way to prosperity. That is just plain stupid. Yeah, we got a trade deficit, don't we. I got a trade deficit with the federal government. I send them my money and I get nothing back. That's a trade deficit I get, and they keep piling up a federal debt deficit. I'm worried about those deficits. I don't get anything from my money except a boot in the face, never have. And so you talk about deficits and you talk about how they're spending us into oblivion. By the way, while we're talking about AI, open AIS new image generator. This is the latest update of a chat GPT. This is their four O model and it is capable of creating fraudulent documents very very well. I mean, the early image generation programs from AI had a horrible time doing text. They just couldn't get it right. They would add all kinds of nonsense. They couldn't even do the characters for some reason. It's early kind of weird. It's like how the early images, all the people would have six fingers, you know, like the nephelim or something. Just a clue for you there. But anyway, so the question is, did it's so good at show those documents again? I'm sorry, you'll pull that back up again. These are some documents fake receipts that were created by chat GPT four oh, and so it's gotten very good at not only good at doing the textent logos and other things can fake it. I wonder if it just created those charts, and I think they probably did the charts themselves, because if a chat GPT had done it, they would have been more organized. It probably would have organized by alphabetical order, by amount of tariffs or something. It would take a Trump staffer to be that disorganized. So D D. Das, who is a principle at Menlo Ventures, tweeted a photograph of a fake re seat for a lavish meal at a San Francisco steakhouse. He says you can use four to o to generate fake receipts. He says there are too many real world verification flows that rely on real images as proof. He said that era is over. Now, why would they be doing this? Would they be making an issue out of this?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: They want everybody to have to go to digital IDA and biometric ID, right, that's what they want. We can't rely on paper receipts. We can't rely on paper money. You're going to have to get into our block chain so it can verify all this stuff. But he pointed out that four to O was happy to generate fraudulent prescriptions for controlled substances like zolof and beyond faking expenses for lavish meals. Open AI is increasingly canny. Ability to generate fake documents could open up the door for everything from phony tax forms and bank checks to fake IDs and birth certificates, voter ID. It could do illegal aliens. I think we're going to have to have biometric ID and digital ID, don't you. Oh yeah, that's the only way that we can prove who we are to the government. Again, it wasn't that long ago, as I said, My my mother was born at home, and when she got to get her marriage license, she took her father, my grandfather along with her because he was the witness to testify to you know, her citizenship or whatever or CAUSI birth certificate. And the person there at the government office said, well, I don't have any proof because I just told you I was there when she was born? Are you calling me a liar? And so she backed off at that point in time, Well that was one hundred years ago. This isn't America anymore, so where our ability to detect this storm of fake documents remains to be seen. But given AI company's current efforts, is not looking good. Yeah, it's not looking good because you can fool all of the Republican Party and most of the other people with a fake AI chart of teriffs that are not terrifts. And it really is a repeat five years later, five years later, repeat of what he did in so many ways. People are still trying to come to grips with what happened five years ago. And as this article here from American Reformer says, as secular sources revisit the COVID nineteen pandemic response, some evangelical leaders are doubling down on the mitigation efforts. March March year mark the five year university of the COVID pandemic and lockdowns which shuttered churches around the world. He's doing this from a church perspective, he said. The legacy press largely cheered those measures at the time. But now even the New York Times is asking where were the COVID lockdowns worth it? Are we going to be asking in five years? Wow? You know when Trump created that trade war, destroyed our economic system, destroyed everything. Look at what they built back? Was it worth it? So he said, But they're drawing the wrong lessons, He said, even some evangelical leaders are looking at it, but they're drawing the wrong lessons. And so I think of a case in point one guy who is did an op ed piece for the Presbyterian Church in America. This is the really hard left Presbyterian Church said, this is a guy who did this, But they said, it turns out that as he's lecturing everybody that not enough was done, it turns out that he's also has a foot in the pharmaceutical industry. He is a physician. He is a vaccine researcher at Mayo Clinic, and they didn't mention that in the article. His name is doctor Gregory poland he goes consultative advice to nearly every Western medicine manufacturer, including Adviser and Moderna. He was a vaccine advisor to the Biden White House. They go through it and they talk about Francis Collins and who proclaims he's a professing Christian, but he doesn't agree with God's definition of how the world was created. He's got his own Get that out of here, what genesis. I've got my own ideas about how the world came into it. But look what is ignored. And this because it is coming from American reformer. They may talk about Frances Collins, and they may talk about Gregory Poland, and they may talk about other evangelical leaders or Christian leaders or who have cheered and supported all this stuff and told people do it. You know, if the government tells you to wear wheels on your head, you put pin wheels on your head. Remember that, God freil We had a lot of people saying stuff like that, nonsense, And he was saying that right before the vaccine mandates are coming. He said that in August of twenty twenty one, as we knew the vaccine mandates were coming, they'd already been announced at that point in time. I told everybody back in December of twenty twenty, I said they're going to mandate this in September. When I picked September because that's when school starts and that's why they did it. Then going to focus on the kids. But yeah, what they will not talk about, they'll not talk about Trump. They'll talk about this guy, Gregory Poland. They say he works for the vaccine companies. He's a salesman for the vaccine companies. Trump works for the vaccine companies. They paid him a lot more money they paid Gregory Poland. Trump got millions from him. That's why he made CEO of Eli Lilly. He made him head of HHS and he was the one who kicked off all that stuff. Trump is an employee of these pharmaceutical companies. Trump is a salesman. He is one of the biggest salesman in Propagandas for mRNA vaccines, there is as a matter of fact, the day after he got in, why did you he picked up or he left off pushing mRNA vaccines and adding in artificial intelligence with Stargate remember that Larry Ellison everything. And then what do you do? They put out a guy who was to be head of the CDC who was a vaccine skeptic. They knew he wasn't going to get through, so you know, said sorry, you're not gonna make it so we're gonna put in somebody else, somebody who is going to push a combination of AI and mRNA. And that's what he did, very consistent with what he did on his first day in office, his first day in office of his second term began exactly how it ended and what he was doing right up until just a couple of months before the election, pushing mr and A, this time adding artificial intelligence to it. So, yeah, the he points out, he said, well, you had churches that were shut down, liquor stores and abortion clinic stayed open to the public, casinos as well. Small business owners were deemed to be non essential and they lost their livelihoods as white collar professionals work from home, buoyed by paid check protection program money from Trump. He won't say that, he won't say it came from Trump. And now it's Trump. What is Trump doing. Well, he's working at making small businesses go even smaller or out of business. Same stuff. It's just rhyme. So the first time through, well, the Cato Institute was onto those phony numbers, even if Margaret Brennan couldn't figure it out, was going on too lazy to do the work, too lazy, too cowardly to engage Lutenant Trump's tariffs are not reciprocal, says the Cato Institute. This is also on free thought project a massive tax increase on Americans, and it is not reciprocal. This is what Cato Institute says. Despite the President's rhetoric about reciprocity, the White House's numbers immediately did not add up. That's what I said on Thursday, and then by Friday I knew what the issue was. So there's no way that the average terif f rate that the EU charges the US is thirty nine percent. And for South Korea, who we do have a free trade agreement with, Trump's chart claim that they're charging US a fifty percent tariff rate. It's absolutely ludicrous. In fact, many of the countries that Trump singled out for reciprocal tariffs score above the US on conventional measures of trade freedom. But it's not even about that. A tariff is very specific thing. It is enacted by a legislative body, by the government, or maybe by some dictator executive like we have in our country. But it is a tax at a fixed rate. He's got a numeric tax. I'm going to tax, and it can be targeted towards different industries, or in this particular case, he's just doing it to punish all countries. Right in the past, and we would put something like that, it was called a sanction. These are really more like sanctions. These are really more like the first fire in a war, and it is a trade war. Cato goes on to say, initially it seemed like there was some sophisticated formula used to calculate the rates. Not so, they said, as several users on X quickly pointed out the White House and later confirmed it. Their reciprocity formula is a simple one, and it is also nonsensical from an economic standpoint. And it is also, most importantly a lie. You could say that I'm coming up up again with some aimetric or you could say I'm gonna call it the the fairness index, but it is never a tariff. To call it a tariff is a lie. You could say this is some kind of an index, as I said before, when this number goes up, you know that number goes up. Well, this number goes up, the number goes down. And so you could say, well, I'll put a couple of factors in here. One of them is proportional. The other one is unversely proportional. So I like this, it's my fairness index. But no way is it a tariff. That is a bull faced, bull faced lie from Trump and from Lutnik and the rest of these people who don't They can get away with line to people, and the Gateway puppets will cheer them. Trump is claiming the tariff a country is charging the US is equal to the trade deficit between the countries, divided by the imports in the US for goods only, not services. And then he sets his reciprocal rate according to this back of the envelope formula. No, it was wasn't the back of an envelope. It was a chat GPT, they said, disupposed reciprocal tariff is then, for unclear reasons divided by two, because presumably Trump's a nice guy and he's going to give him a discount, right for you half off. Normally this would be fifty percent, but today only it's twenty five percent. Act now to lock those ratescent. He's a con man salesman, if ever there was one, isn't he. Yeah, he's a nice guy, isn't he. And it's just a he's giving him a discount. So eel's a rate that Trump says he will be applying to almost every country in political and jurisdiction on the earth. Well it's not almost. It's everyone, including uninhabited islands inhabited only by penguins, because we can't have these penguins doing arbitrage. If the resulting number is less than ten percent, then Trump still sets a minimum tariff rate of ten percent. Even if the US has a trade surplus with a country, they get a ten percent tariff. Good. They finally figured that out too. It's unclear who is responsible for devising this formula, however, online chatter has suggested that may have come from chat GPT. We got the screenshots that show it. This is like somebody taking extreme shot and say who is the biggest information disinformation person? Give me one name, and chat gpt comes back and says Elon Musk And everybody says, why you know, I put that up, And everybody starts typing it in and guess what, they get the same thing, right, And that's what happened with this formula. Somebody says, look at this, oh, not only that, but it suggests how you could put it in Python so that you could automate the process. Here's some Python code so that you can automate this. And so some other people ask the same thing and they were able to get the same answer. This is not a conspiracy theory. It's a proven fact. And we talk about a proven fact being something that you say is out there and people say, well, let me see if I can reproduce that. If you can reproduce it, that's more science than is the basis of any of our here we're talking about climate, or we're talking about pandemics or a in these other mcguffins. The fact that you're able to reproduce this, well, that's real science to verify it. So anyway, this US Trade Trade Representative formula appears to be a little more than economic alchemy. They said. It sets reciprocal terroifts by incorrectly assuming that persistent trade deficits are due to a combination of tariff and non terror factors that prevent trade from balancing. They said, there's a little more than amateur arithmetic. Well, it's an AI hallucination, that's what it is. Anyway, they said, it seems to have been improvised on the fly as a rationale for Trump's pre existing intention of levying heavy terraffs on almost all of our trading partners. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, the staff.
Speaker 2: Has been working on this for quite some time. We've seen flip flops, delays, flip flops delays, flip flops delays. We even had a delay when they did the thing. I guess they were still concocting the charts or something. They moved it from three o'clock to four o'clock on Wednesday afternoon, and so it's been delay and flip flop and delay and flip flop. And so I guess they've been searching around for something where they could get the biggest number, and somebody playing around with chat GPT and found this justification for a huge wall, a wall of tariffs, and that's what they wound up going with. There's no reason to assume, says Cato, that all trade will balance. We might want, let's say, a lot of bananas from a country that has a climate that is suspitable to growing bananas, while other countries may not demand any of the goods that we produce. That's the way these things work. Here's a good example of it. You know, we talk about automobiles for example. For the longest time, I remember going back to when Japanese cars were rising and market share, and people say, well, GM is refusing to make right hand drive cars. They don't want to put the steering wheel on the right hand side because Japanese drive on the wrong side of the road. You know, they do that in New Zealand as well, But it's easier in New Zealand. I've found when I went down there to drive, even though you've got to drive on the left side of the road, it kind of equals out because the country's upside down, so it's not quite as confusing as you would think. Anyway, the GM has refused to move the steering wheels to the right hand I look this up. Are they still doing that? It's like, yes, they still are. They've got one or two models but that they have converted over to right hand drive, but most of them are still left hand drive, and so they only have a one point four percent market share in Japan. Well, what do you expect if you don't make cars that people want? As a matter of fact, even if you move the steering wheel to the other side of the car, it's still bigger and not the kind of car that the Japanese want. They don't do any research and try, well, would make this car for the Japanese market. They do that in some countries, but you know they're not doing it there. So if you don't make what people want, and that's a big flaw with the kind of metric that chat GPT came up with that the Trump people used. It's like, well, okay, so if you're just going to look at total amount of the deficit and the total amount of exports and imports, that really doesn't give us a picture. And it also doesn't give us a picture. You know, you can have corporations that are not customer driven, that don't really care what people want. Well, they you can expect that they're not going to sell too many things there they're not targeted to that market. You can also have situations where our own government has all kinds of prohibitions and inhibitions against people expanding their business or starting a business or doing entrepreneurship. And we all know that's the case. That's the real issue. The real issue is that our government is the enemy. But again, as I mentioned TikTok and how he's gonna get rid of that and set on Thursday that jd Vance said, well, we're going to have an agreement by Saturday. They didn't. I also said, well, I don't know if that's going to happen, but I do know that he can extend the deadline, which he did, because this is a dictatorship, right. He joked about it, but it wasn't a joke, folks, We can see it wasn't a joke. He's proud of the executive orders that he's done, and the Republican Camp followers are proud of it as well. They want to be ruled by dictates. Well, guess what. You're not going to like it when the dictates are coming from the other side, are you. That's why we don't want to have a dictator Anyway, he's extended it another seventy five days and so it will be done by the deadline. So see jd Vance said the right thing. Yeah, it'll be done by the deadline. Well, we'll just keep moving the deadline. We'll just keep moving the goalpost, because they keep moving the goalpost on pretty much everything. This is by the way, the ban was first pushed by Trump, it was enacted and signed by Biden. So both of them were on the same page when it came to authoritarian measures, and now they've gone full to solitarian on this. But now this is in forty seven. We have Trump who is primarily a grifter more than anything else, so he's looking at how he can make money for his people. So it's unclear who came up with some of these numbers. Said some of the peoples are looking at it. Some people who didn't quite understand, and that would be like the Washington Post. They didn't do the research to see that it was chat GPT, they didn't look at the formula. They said these numbers were kind of similar to stuff that Peter Navarro has talked about. Well, if you go back to two thousand and nineteen, it was exposed at that point in time. There's several articles that were written by the anti Trump press talking about the fact that when Trump was running for office, he asked Jared Kushner to come up with some economic advisors. He didn't have any, and so Kushner just starts looking through Amazon at book titles and he finds one that really catches his eye. It's called Death by China, and so he looks up some more about the guy. Of course, he's not reading the books, he's looking at the titles. That was written by Peter Navarro. Peter Navarro should have called it death by Government, because that's really what is happening, is death by government. Our government. We has met the enemy and they is us. But he also wrote another book, Becoming China Wars and how to Win them and so forth. So they made Peter Navarro an economic advisor. Do you remember this last lockdown, fake emergency crisis. Peter Navarro was the guy who was going out there telling GM and Ford to shut down and to make ventilators. Yes, Peter Navarro actually was responsible for machines that smothered people to death. He should be in jail for the rest of his miserable life. And one of the they was interesting was in twenty nineteen, CNN and many others did articles about how he had used a pseudonym ron Vara, which is and he later admitted that he had used that. It's an anagram of Navarro ron Vara, and he referenced this guy who was supposedly an economic expert. He quoted ron Varro himself. He made up these quotes. He made up a fictional character who supposedly an expert in economics, and he quotes him in his book more than a dozen times in his books. That's the kind of guy Peter Navarro is. That's the kind of guy that is the one advising Trump on these tariffs. Well, the bottom line is, no country is going to win a global trade war. It's just like any other war.
Speaker 3: War.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not going to. You're not going to. You know, war is bad for both sides. So on a coin telegraph, no country wins a global trade war. Bitcoin is going to surge as a result. But so far bitcoin is not gold. Has gold is real? I remy to be seen about bitcoin quite frankly, And so again, if you want to get gold, David Knight dot gold to take you to Tony Hardiman take a look at that. You better start accumulating something for a rainy day, because I can see the storm clouds gathering, can't you. And it's the storm clouds of inflation, of economic chaos, of complete financial restructuring. What are you going to hang on to? You're going to try to get something that's on the blockchain. You're going to hang on to paper from the government and IOUs from the Federal Reserve. Are you going to get something that's real? Do what the central banks are doing. Look, I understand it's a difficult time. Maybe you know some people, As Tony said, there's a lot of individuals who are selling it, But the people who are buying it are the central banks, the people who see and are actually planning and creating the economic chaos. Trump's trade policies will create worldwide macroeconomic turmoil and short term financial crises that will ultimately lead to a greater adoption of Bitcoin is a store of value asset. According to bitwise analyst Jeff Park, Why disagree, but you know, to each his own at least get out of the dollar, make some preparations. Economic instability from the trade war will cause governments to adopt inflationary fiscal and monetary policies, which will further debase currencies, which will lead to a worldwide fight to flight to safety and alternative stores of value like bitcoin, also like gold. He doesn't say that because this is about bitcoin. But again, you know, the people who are trying to defend Trump are saying this is a genius move because he's going to get interest rates lowered. There already lowered functional amount these long term rates, which are market driven as opposed to the FIAT decorations from the Federal Reserve. You know, when you see the Federal Reserve come in the lower interest rates, but then what happens is the long term rates are set by what people in a marketplace think is going to happen with inflation. And so that's why you see this disconnection, why the Federal Reserve would lower short term interest rates and yet you would see the long term interest rates going higher because when they would lower those, people say, well, that's going to drive inflation. So you know, I'm going to buy a tenure bond or something, I'm going to need more interest for that. So it actually was having a counter effect. Well, they've lowered them and the long term rates based on this for some reason, but the tariff costs for both the US and trading partners and the relative impact will be much heavier on foreigners, said this guy. These countries will then have to find a way to fend off their weak growth issues. And so with all of this, you know, they're pushing us towards chaos, They're pushing us towards global strife. And again It is Trump who pretends that he's an anti globalist, but he is pushing what the globalists want, and that is chaos, you know, with the central thesis of these people. When they talk about what is happening with the fourth turning, actually it was the force industrial revolution, right, fourth industrials. That sounds like it's forced, and actually he's talking about the fourth turning. Many people will talk about the generations, the Strauss and how named millennials and so forth, but they don't talk about the central thesis of that, which is that every four generations there is a massive disruption. It begins economically and it usually progresses to war, as we saw out the Great Depression of World War two, prior to that civil war and what was happening in many countries. We had a civil war in Italy at the same time. Why, because you had the right. You had a change from an agradian society to an industrial society and the creation of the nation state. And it wasn't just in America, it was in Italy, it was in Germany many other places like that as well. And this is what Bloomberg was talking about when he attacked the farmers, and he attacked the factory workers, and he called him stupid. He said, the smart ones of us are going to figure out how to take their jobs, and we just got to figure out then how to keep them from coming after us the guillotines. It was the first place that I saw that full quote. Everybody was saying, look at this, see attacked the farmers, they attacked the factory workers. Then yes, he did, and they stopped it at that point. The place that I saw the first first time I saw the full quote was on Breitbart, and yet Breitbart missed the implications of that. Yeah, it's like, oh, he's talking about universal basic income. Oh he's talking about the fourth turning, and they completely missed those implications. So tariffs are stagflationary for the world as a whole, said hedge fund manager Ray delo And on April the second, on Liberation Day, Tariffs tend to be more deflationary for the levied goods producers and more inflationary for the importing country. Guess who the biggest importer is USA, So it's going to be inflationary. We're going to have stagflation, or, as Gerald Slinty said, if it gets really bad, we'll have drag flation. There won't just be no growth, it'll be going down. If these trade tariffs do lead to a massive trade war, it's going to be very ugly for the whole world, says Coin Bureau founder Nick puckcran The analyst said the US economy has a forty percent Chancellor recess in twenty twenty five, amid fears of a lengthy trade war and the macroeconomic uncertainty brought on by protectionist trade policies. Asset manager Anthony Pompliano recently speculated that the US president is deliberately crashing capital markets to force interest rate cuts and lower the cost of servicing the US national debt. Somebody sent me a clip of some guy saying this is genius. This is what Trump is doing. Is it really genius? Is it really genius to crash the stock market deliberately so he can create inflation with lower interest rates? Is that good for us in the long term? Either? What's the matter with these people? And what right does he have to crash the stock market? You know, people have lost a lot of money and their four one ks and their pension funds and things like that. What right does Trump have by executive order to crash those retirement stocks or any other things. What right did he have to shut down small businesses on Main Street for the benefit of Wall Street. And you know who's going to wind up with the short end of the stick. It's going to be the small guys. It's not going to be the big guys. They'll be fine, you know. And of course this is genius according to the MAGA people. Let me tell you what genius is. They've got the Genius Act, which is part it's laying it's part of the legal foundations being laid to completely reset our financial system. And the Genius Act is going to be pushing the stable coin, another invention of people like Lutnik. Lutnik I guess as I pronounce his name, well, good Lutnick with that, because that is maybe that'll soak up some of their tea bills that people don't want to buy. But it is going to send us into an authority tearing society, just the same as if it was a central bank digital currency. It is not genius. They want to do that because they want to call the bone headed, stupid and tyrannical things that they do. They always label them as genius. You know, it's like a smart car or smart city or smartphone. These are things for dumb people. You call it exactly the opposite of what it is, and people buy it. Well. I think this is part of the financial reset of the system. I smell a rat, not a genius, and it's not pinky in the brain either, But he is trying to take over the world. Let's just talk briefly about the trade deficit here. So what is the global trade deficit of the US in twenty twenty four. I mean, this is the deficit that we have when you total up everything that we with every country, all the stuff that we buy and sell, we have a deficit of nearly a trillion dollars. Now, that's not a good thing, but they're not There's not any metric that I could come up with out of Washington or out of our society that's a good thing, not a single thing. And we've got problems all over the place. You can see the hand of God and judgment already building. A great flood is about to fall across this country. So eight nine hundred and eighteen billion dollar trade deficit when you look at globally with everybody else, that is a combined deficit in goods and services. Now we have an even bigger deficit in goods because we have a service's surplus. So the goods deficit alone was one point two trillion, but the service's surplus was two hundred and ninety three billion, so overall that takes it down to nine hundred and eighteen billion. That was a seventeen percent increase on the previous year. So you know, we are how do you go bankrupt first gradually, then suddenly, And just like our budget deficit, our trade deficit is going that direction as well. But, folks, is not death by China. It's death by our own government. All of these policies trace back to our own government. It's our government that is doing this. Our government wants you to get angry at China. Our government wants you to get angry at other countries. Our government wants you to get angry at corporations. It's our government. They're the ones doing this and pointing to everybody else. They're the ones lying to you and telling you that regulations and restrictions and taxes and all these oh, that's great for us, that's great for us. So it really is a wrecking ball and this is I'm about to take a break here because I'm going on just about an hour. Jacob nord Guard. This is on Technocracy News, Patrick Woods. Thing he says, scholars like doctor Nordon Guard in Europe are saying the same thing about technocracy as Patrick Woods says. I say. And it's the same thing I say. What do they say in Europe? They say Donald Trump is the great disruptor and he serves as the wrecking ball that is needed to break down the old order. This is what doctor Nordngarde said. He said, We're witnessing a monumental shift in world affairs. The second phase of what I call a technocratic coup has now been initiated. This is a revolution set to change everything in our global society, with a geopolitical map quickly being redrawn and the migration of humanity into the cybernetic digital machine. The first phase of the great transformation rolled out during the COVID nineteen pandemic, where they were all doing the same thing. As I've said so many times. Does it matter whether they call themselves conservative or liberal, or socialist or whatever or populist, they all did the same thing. Trump was no different than Trudeau. They did the same thing. They did the same thing on the same timeline. But don't call it a conspiracy, right, It was absolutely a global conspiracy. And who was the key leader in it who supplied the poison injection? Donald Trump and the US military, But Clas Schwab and Antonio Guteris of the UN and I talked about this previously. And of course it was just ten days before Trump's FDA director declared a pandemic in America with only six supposed cases, a pandemic for all the country. He declared that on January the thirty first, twenty twenty. On January the twenty first, Trump was at Davos, meeting and talking with these guys. Nothing to see there, I'm sure there was nothing on toward happening there. The event kick started a political process that the UN has called our Common Agenda, Common Pass and all the rest of this stuff was so they're opinting out. They're always found about common this and common that. They don't care about the common man, do they? And their common is like communists, they are neo Marxists. So it led to the adoption of the Pact for the Future in September twenty twenty four. The end goal is to upgrade the UN into a future oriented organization that uses strategic foresight and behavioral design, where the grandiose objective is steering the earth and achieving a balanced system. Klaus Swab talks about zeverl brain or a digital crystal ball, right. He talks about the ability to preict what will happen well, what is needed in the future. Right. But it didn't start with Klaus Schwab. There's a big new Brazenski was talking about this stuff back in the nineteen seventies between two ages, the technocratic Age to come. They liked what he was doing so much they put him in charge of the Trilateral Commission, and then they put him in charge of Jimmy Carter. A new financial system with world currency replacing the US dollar. Crisis and conflict is needed ingredient and this kool aid that is being offered to us, especially by Trump. With a story that could be taken from the Book of Revelation, the Invincible Don Trump has reclaimed the throne. Trump is the great disruptor and serves as the wrecking ball needed to break down the old order and make America maybe not so great again. On his first day, he ordered the US to leave the WHROW, halting all climate commitments, and banning development of CBDC, ripping apart unpopular policies, left gift support from the fan base and shows commitment to his election promises. And yet and all these issues, as I said over and over again, Republicans saying, we're not going to have CBDC. No, we'll have something else. They're working on the Genius Act. We'll have a stable coin that'll be privately owned so these people can make money off of the tyranny. That's the difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Democrats want to become trillionaires and be tyrants so they can become trillionaires. The Democrats just want to be tyrants. Remember first round, he delivered the vaccines at warp speed with military pulling the strings, working in tandem with Bill Gates to evoke the biotechnological illusion with the big tech securing the borders from illegal aliens and communicable diseases with high tech solutions. The only time you ever closed the border was with his fake pandemic. The same logic applies today. The Trump administration is skillfully rebranded the Tools for Technological Control. His ascendency to power marks a second phase of the technocratic coup. And behind him we see people like Peter Teel, who's on the steering committee of the Builderberg Group, supposedly Trump's globalist enemies. Isn't it amazing, you know when you look at all this stuff. In two thousand and seven, Peter Teel was one of the World Economics Forum's Young Global Leaders, and that year when they put him in there, they talked about Project twenty thirty in two thousand and seven. It was eight years later that they started talking about the UN twenty thirty agenda, and they got it passed the next year. So nine years after this kicks off, the World Economic Forum kicks off with Peter Thiel, who is on the steering committee of the Builderberg Place. And yet people like Alex Jones, who used to always tell you about Builderberg so that you'd trust him, right, he has now has been on the dark side for over five years, went over to the dark side. Well he woke me up. Well he puts you to sleep again, didn't he. He put that Trump Pacify in your mouth, and he puts you asleep again. He knows what's going on. Oh, yes he does, and he's chosen which side he's going to be on, and it's on the globalist side. That's where Alex is. So Elon Musk, the self named dark Gothic Maga as a magician, I guess you know, technology that is sufficiently advanced, said Arthur C. Clark, is the same as effectively as magic. He also calls himself the Techno King, and his star link is really going to be the Watcher from the sky. His Optimus robot will babysit your child, says this writer. Well, his neuralink is intended to make it possible to interact directly with the global cybernetic mind, or to have the global cybernetic mind interact directly with yours. And the day after the inauguration, we had what was interesting called the Stargate project because it did literally open a portal to the unknown. If this goes through combining AI with mRNA, well, isn't that great? The Trump team is not an opposition to the technocratic machine, as they are implementing the world economic forums Industrial revolution at rocket speed. That's right, And so what is the next step with this, Well, we're going to have a trade war. Don't know how long it'll lasts, don't know how bad they'll be. It could actually kick off a real war. Wars frequently start. Real wars frequently start with sanctions, and that's what these terrorists are. It's more accurate to call them sanctions. So in the UN's coon Our Common Agenda was proposed that an emergency platform be established in the event of a complex global shock, and they listed seven global crises that could trigger an international coordinated response, things like a climactic event or a pandemic, or biological agents or disruption to global flows of goods or people, or cyber attacks or events in outer space, or finally, an unforeseen black Swan event. Well, how about UFOs and so called disclosure stuff. Are they ready to pull that phony trigger as well? Ronald Reagan talked about that at least three times. So what are they going to pull? Well? This guy again, This European quoted in Technocracy News says Trump is clearly the major source of chaos. In an agenda of biblical proportions and religious symbolism. Trump has been hailed as heir to King Cyrus, depicting him as a rebuilder of the Third Temple of Jerusalem, putting him on coins with Netanyahu. If everything goes according to plan, out of the ashes will rise a new multipolar world with a regional blocks or techniques, a network of smart cities or may we'll call them freedom cities. Right, Liberation day for taxi Yeah, I like that. Liberation Day and for smart cities, we'll call them freedom cities. Yeah, that'll suck in the conservatives on it. Well, Trump says its freedom, it must be freedom. So yeah, all of that'll be tied into their global operations stuff. Well, this writer says the European Union is currently being repurposed with historical upgraded defenses. Trump's rhetoric with Canadas becoming the fifty first state and the takeover Greenland could be the precursor to a real North American Union or to the technate as we have seen them talk about one hundred years ago. But he says, I do not believe that this Tower of Babel will succeed in the long run. It is hubris. And so the Tower Babyl was about. It is about pride, the pride of Satan that cast him down, the pride of the Tower of Babel that created nations, tongues and tribes to confuse them. Pride is always directed against God, and God is his own defender. And it may last for a while, who knows. It may last for the rest of our lives, our short lives, or it may last for our grandchildren, but it will eventually go down. It'll be taken down by God one way or the other at one time or the other. We know that it is just temporary. Well, we're going to take a break, as we've been going on for a very long time, and when we come back, I'm going to read your quotes and I'm going to tell you about the lawfair that's been initiated against us. And also look at your A lot of male haven't taken a time to go through it, so we're going to take some time to go through some male. But I'll tell you about the lawfair when we come back. We'll be right back. The common man. They created common Core, dumb down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity. Created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com. Well, all right, welcome back on Rumble D. Thank you for the TV.
Speaker 3: Says David.
Speaker 2: Trump is the hammer to put the last nail in small business America. It's cult. Can't see it. They claim this is three d chest to destroy the market and refinance the debt at lower rate. Foolishness. David is hard to trust these evangelicals. These are the same people they go along with Trump promoting Haretic Paul White as his evangelical leader. By the way, she's got a special in case you want to get super blessed, you can send her a thousand dollars I think sometime around Easter time and you'll probably you know, if you could give that money to her, give it to Trump. They're gonna bless you with something, you know, maybe who knows You've got TikTok partnership or something. I don't know. These people have no principles. I agree Rumble Hal nine thousand. Watson says, when Trump tanks the economy, it feels good. Better than Biden. Yeah, steal Patriot, Thank you so much for the tip on. Rumble says, Trump reminds me of the Choose your destructor quote unquote seeing and Ghostbusters instead of Dan Ackroyd thinking of the Staypuff marsh lellow Man, he says, all I can think of is the armless bag of Cheetahs. Yeah, there you go, the Orange Man. Remember when Remember we had Glenn Beck rubbed his face and Cheetos. So we'll see. By the way, I just want to let you know we now stream on kick as well, Kick dot Com forward slash David Knight Show. Hick is a good platform for us because they returned ninety five percent to the creators, which is better than we get anywhere else. The only place is better than that is Zell in the post Office. But they don't take a cut, not yet. Anyway, We'll see I want to talk about law fair and I put up the the Hitchcock mcguffin thing on Twitter. I can put it up on Wednesday or something or Thursday. Anyway. It was the next day that a law sent me a cease and desist order and threats about claiming that I had violated the trademark of the Hitchcock family. Actually it's not the family. They made it into a corporation so that the lawyers and the you know, various Hollywood people can keep grifting on this long after his death. He died forty five years ago. His daughter died five years ago at the age of ninety three. But they can keep this thing going forever. And that's kind of where we are with intellectual property today. Ironic. I think that the music that they use a funeral march for Marionette or you know, Puppets from Gateway. I guess funeral March for Marionette by Charles Guneaud. I guess I don't know how he pronounced his name. He's French. The always like to throw in a consonant at the end of a word to make you sound stupid because you don't pronounce it the way they do. It's like pooh, you don't pronounce the t at the end, or renault. If you called a renault, they laugh at you. Right. Anyway, the funeral march for a marionette, and that was used as Hitchcock's theme and they used that sixty he died, and he did it in eighteen ninety three, but it was about sixty two years after he had died. Now, under today's copyright stuff that would not be allowed. Now they could pay a license fee for it, I guess to the family. But the copyright laws have been extended significantly with all of this stuff. And then of course there's other issues like the trademark law, which is very subjective. And so I want to show you what they accused us of violating. The Hitchcock silhouette that he claimed. He says, well, I'm sure that it's not a claim. They actually registered the Hitchcock silhouette. That's what you would see at his you know, on his programs. That's Silhoett. This is what they say violated. That does that look the same, that's Hitchcock, and this is our trademark violation. I'm sorry, Am I not allowed to have somebody that is a silhouette. Now, of course we were obviously making this about Hitchcock, and it was a parody. Parodies are protected speech, and so this is you know, there's also another and I don't know which one of these is a registered trademark. I don't know if they registered Hitchcock's actual profile with his double chin and his prominent nose there, or if it is the cartoon version of it that you've seen so many times with a bunch of arcs that's there. But there you can see both of those together. Now, I find it interesting how selective these things are, and this is why I think there's something That's why I called it lawfair, because I don't think this is about copyright violations. I've been the victim of this kind of alleged copyright claims as a law fair in the past, and that's what I think this is truly about Nahair. We see him standing in profile. I put that there because that was actually a pose that was done by Rush Limbaugh when he did a concert tour in the late eighties. They would play his theme song music, which by the way, he had you know, he used the pretender's music. Even though they didn't like it. They tried to shut it down, but you know you can. You can pay for the was it ASCAP, I don't know who it is, but it's all the association. If you were on the radio or whatever, you buy into it, and that gives you free access to play any pop music that you want to as long as it's under that umbrella. So he had a legal right to do that, as do a lot of these politicians. When they play somebody's theme song and the artist doesn't like them, you know, there's not really anything they can really do about it. They can complain about it. But anyway, they played his you know, and he walks out and he stands there the curtain and the pose of Hitchcock for a little bit and then he comes back out. Well, now they didn't shut him down and shut him down, And that was only just a few years after Hitchcock had died. That was in the late eighties. Hitchcock died in nineteen eighty. And then you have situations like this. This is a T shirt that's available on Etsy. Now. I don't know if that design is licensed or not. If it's on Etsy, maybe it is, and maybe it isn't. And so the question is you know is this a trademark violation of Hitchcock? So I saw this on Saturday, and getting a letter from a law firm really got me angry, as you can imagine, and I spent most of Saturday thinking about how I was going to respond to this. And you know, there's also the voice. But then we've also had We did a cartoon version of Hitchcock because we could have done a photorealistic version. It's not hard to do today, it's very easy to do. But we wanted to make sure that people understood that it was a parody, so we did a cartoon version of it. You know, there's been other cartoon versions that have used people's voices. Pinky in the Brain, for example, used Orson Wells's voice. That was a brain we had about the same time we had Ren and Stimpy. Do you remember that one of them? I forget which is which had the voice of Peter Lourie. And of course, contemporary with all these people, there were always parodies that were being done. I remember the cartoons of this exaggerated character of Edward G. Robinson. Put me a second there, you know, the gangster, you know, with a cigar in his mouth. You probably remember it as well if you're old enough. But yeah, always that type of stuff. What a Saturday Night Live do all the time? Right, And so to say this is a violation of true trademark or something like that, not for it. Certainly it's not a violation of trademark for political figures and you're able to make fun of them, but they do it all the time. For superheroes, do they get a letter every time somebody puts on like a Superman costume or something? Now they do. They look the other way. So why is this happening. This is happening because of politics. This is happening for the same reason that YouTube took down. It's a wonderful life. It's a wonderful life. They didn't take down. It's a wonderful life they had had. And it wasn't coming from the studio that reasserted their copyright claim. It wasn't coming from that studio supposedly. Well, they let their copyright claim go and they lost it globally. And by the way, when we're talking about intellectual property, that was the best thing that ever happened to that movie. Because it was in the public domain. People discovered it. It had been lost because when it first came out, people are not didn't like the movie for whatever reason, but because it played over and over again, because it was in the public domain on Ted Turner's cable channel, it became very famous and it became an established thing and everybody was doing knockoff copies of it. There was no copyright on it. Had they had led to expire by a clerical error, they did not renew it. And so what happened was the company that used to have in an RKO or somebody that it was bought and sold these different studios or bought and sold so many times. I don't know who had it, but the people who currently would have had it went to the US courts and re established their copyright. Now how did they do that, Well, they came up with this legal prevarication saying we're going to re establish this copyright by saying that we have a copyright on the script, and we're going to because it's a written thing and it's got a longer term, so that's still an effect. So we're going to take the copyright from the script and we're going to apply it to a movie that's never been done before. And the courts let them get away with that theft, if you will, that prevarication. And so there's a lot of things to see in that number one, how intellectual property actually works against an artist. This kind of excessive protection of intellectual property. Up to a point, it's good, but when it becomes excessive, it actually works against that artist, and I think it becomes counterproductive. But the other part of it is just how rigged our legal system is willing to set aside its own rules and its own laws. And so I looked at it and I thought, well, still, I think it's important because I had this happen to me before with It's a Wonderful Life. It's a wonderful Lie was the parody that I did talking about the creation of the Federal Reserve. But I had a lot of stuff in that ten minute video that was about the creation of the Federal Reserve, Quotes from people at the time, pictures of the people at the time, but I used some illustrations and commented on those illustrations, all of which is covered under fair use and parody and so forth, talking about how inflation had devastate things. Look at the salary that he was willing to bribe George Bailey with and look at the banker. He is the exact image really of JP Morgan and how he orchestrated bank runs to take out his competition and other things like that. So I talked about all that and they took it down, claiming that it was a violation of copyright which had been fraudulently reassessed, but only in North America. But where did I get the short clips that I used as part of a couple of short clips I used as part of that. I got it from YouTube. I got it from the full version of It's a Wonderful Life, which was available to people in North America, was not put up by the studio, had been up for seven years, had over a million views at that time, and it was not monetized. They weren't doing monetization at that point in time. That was twenty thirteen. That was five years before they censored info Wars. Info Wars was there darling at the time, generating a lot of traffic for them. And so that was the first thing that was censored at info Wars was that because I did it about the Federal Reserve, it was politics. It wasn't about copyright. It wasn't about trademark, it wasn't about any of that stuff. This I believe is as well. I believe as I put it up on social media. I put hashtags there about climate scam, but also put up hashtags that the left would look at, you know, climate and how important you know. And so I'm sure that somebody saw that and contacted them to do law fair against me. So I spent Saturday figuring out what I was going to do with this, and quite frankly, I think this is a hill to die on. Thought about how it could do a GoFundMe or something like that, and I was really angry and upset all of Saturday. On Sunday, I got up and I said, well, let me just get away from this, read the Bible, pray about this and something. And immediately when I stopped thinking about these people, immediately I remember when christ said, if someone sues you for your shirt, you give them the shirt off your back and your coat also to paraphrase it. So I don't like it, but we're going to do what they said, and we're going to take it down. And there's more than one way to do a parody. I don't have to fight them head on where they are strong, I don't have to fight them head on. And they're hopelessly corrupt, politically biased court system. That's why they use law fair. I've watched this over and over again from people. I'm not going to play in that field. Frankly, we have weapons as Christians that are mightier than what they have, and that includes their lawyers, their pagan system. And so there's more than one way to do a parody, and so we're going to not use that anymore. We will work on something else that you know, this whole thing, which is necessary because I pointed out, you know, the whole idea that whatever it is that they're using, whether it's climate, whether it's you know, the allegations of cowfarts or whatever, it is, all the nonsense or the COVID nonsense that doesn't really matter, That doesn't matter. It is the way that you motivate the characters, and it's their motivations and what they're doing that really matters. The rest of this stuff is just a smoke screen or a screen of flatulence, if you will. Right, And it was a guy Angus McPhail who was a screenwriter who collaborated with Alfred Hitchcock who came up with the idea of the mcguffin that wasn't Hitchcock's. And so the mcguffin will continue, and the parody will continue, and we will fight them on our own terms, and we will do as the Lord Jesus Christ said, We'll give them the shirt off our back and what we've worked for. And don't know what is going to happen with us, but anyway, I want to go over some of the Obviously, we've got a Marty margen Mark says, Russel and Bob paid the pretenders one hundred thousand dollars a year to use their song. Well, I don't know if that was Maybe that's the case. I thought it was covered under the blanket thing that was there, but maybe he paid them another thing. They still complain about it nevertheless, or maybe they're trying to get the rate up. Let's talk a little bit about some of your male that's been sent to me. This came from Sam and says, yeah, got to get your shots. Well, all this stuff is coming back again Riverside County. It's the clip he sent me. Adult tests positive for measles, the first case in the County since twenty eighteen. Everybody's going to die, right, It's going to be rumors of measles and PCR tests with measles and all the rest of this stuff. And of course we've got RFK Junior has traveled now to Texas. They claim that a second child has died of measles. I don't believe that, because it's been debunked about the first child's death. The child had the rash, had already decreased. The child had bronchial pneumonia, and they took him to this hospital and the parents wanted what was the antibiotic. I can't remember, but it was a common antibiotic that is commonly used. And the doctor and others have accused that hospital of withholding effective treatment for that child. But it wasn't measles that killed that child. So I don't necessarily believe since they lied about the first one, I don't necessarily believe that the second child died with that either. This is maybe died with a PCR test, died with measles, not from measles, or so forth. This is the kind of game that we've seen. But the most important thing is the fact that RFK Junior is there, and he's there saying, your most effective protection against measles, in case you think you need it, is a shot. He spent decades pushing back against these childhood vaccine shots and talking about how dangerous they are. And as a condition of him getting that office, he bowed to this pharmaceutical GOP Senator Cassidy out of Louisiana. He bowed him and basically sold sold to the devil. And that's now he is. After he sold his soul to the devil. Now he is selling vaccines to your children and to you and talking about how wonderful they are. It's disgusting, disgusting to see this. And so at the same time, you got Elon Musk boasting about how ten billion humanoid robots will out number people and invade the Earth. I've talked about this. The Nvidia CEO said, you're you're going to have humanoid robots walking the street in less than five years. And so Elon Musk is saying, my prediction that Optimist will be the biggest product of all before it'd be ten times bigger than the next biggest product ever made. He said, well, he's already talking about how you're going to have more of these than you would do cars, he said. Long term, I think there'll be more. The ratio of humanoid robots will be more than one to one. There might be two humanoid robots or more, maybe ten. Isn't that great because you know, here's the thing. Robots are better than humans because robots don't breathe out CO two and of course somehow they miraculously get their energy without creating any CO two, and so yeah, they don't. They don't unlike cows, they don't fart either. So you know, they're great, and we're gonna have maybe ten of them, he says, for every human. Well, you know, it's interesting because when you look at in the US, hows that compared to cars. Well, if you look at the population of the US and the number of cars, it works out like zero point eight six cars per American. But that's including children. So if you restrict that to adults, that works out to one point five cars per adult, slightly more than one car per adult. If you then look at licensed drivers, that goes even higher. Uh, and it goes and if you look at at cars per household, it goes to one point eight. So what what is the future going to look like? You know, we can see these robots here in these factories. This is the Digit robot, and this is the one that has the weird articulation on the back of the leg that you can see here in a second when it turns around. It's kind of something that we already saw from that Charlie Sheen science fiction movie back in the nineties called The Arrival. These people would walk around like they were human, and then they would stop and their knees would bend back in the opposite direction, and that's how you knew it was one of them. They could jump really far and have these insight like legs. Well that's what this thing has. It's super creepy, but that's Digit and they've got a lot of them and they work in factories. There you go, they can replace you in the factory. So what are we bringing? What are we going through all this tariff that's going to destroy small businesses and farms and things like that. Oh, so that we can bring manufacturing back to the US. And guess what, the manufacturing is going to be done by robots. But we may wind up with digit robots like that that we could wind up having one or two per household, because when he talks about how he thinks it's going to move forward, he makes a lot of comparisons Elon must have to Tesla. He said, you know the Tesla cars that we did, they're just a robot. He said, these robots have arms and legs instead of wheels. But other than that, he said, everything else that we've developed for our cars, the batteries of power, electronics, advanced motors, the gearboxes, a software, the AI interface. I see, that's the issues that I have with it. He said that all actually applies to humanoid robots. Just get them to walk. Well, frankly, that doesn't inspire confidence in me, because I remember when Tesla's first came out. Steve Wozniak, who was a partner for Steve Job in the beginning of Apple, he said, I love my Tesla. He says, it's great to drive it, but he goes, don't use autopilot. That thing is trying to kill you. Well, are these things going to be trying to kill us? And you know, when we look at the accident and death rate of the Tesla's that also does not inspire confidence. But when we look at what he's talking about charging for them, and of course he always comes up upon the sky technology stories and low balls the amount that's actually going to cost. He's now saying to cost twenty to thirty thousand dollars for a robot. Well, if true, that's way less than a Tesla. So you can have one or two of these for your family if you wanted it. I don't. As a matter of fact, that was an article that was sent to me by Sam. This was sent to me by Will talking about the current state of where we are. Touches on the robots. He says, our so called government is cannibalizing itself. The executive branch bypasses Congress. Congress can't get anything of use accomplished, and the states are fighting the fads. Actually, Congresses abdicate its power, abdicate its power to the executive branch, abdicate its power to the bureaucracy, the deep state under the executive and so forth. He says, it's a professional wrestling act and we suffer all the constant conflict. And he said it seems like it's getting worse than it did in the past. Yeah, it is going to get much worse. Hang on, because they're going to accelerate this, and that's what they've talked about, Peter Teel and these other people talking about accelerationism. We've got to accelerate the change. We've got to move fast. We've got to break things. And one of the things that they need to break is our society so they can build it back the way they want it. Says, Basically, the government thrashes around like a dying or wounded animal, tearing up the ground around us until it dies. And on another note, have you seen the Trump commercial touting the return of the auto industry and new factories to the US. The clips show robots assembling cars. Yeah, not human beings, just like the digit thing as working in a factory. He says, maybe they will hire a few programmers and maintenance mento service these robots. At best, that should create at least a few dozen jobs. This is a sick joke on the public. And of course Elon Musk for the longest time talked about his you know you wanted to come up with completely automated Tesla factories. Call them alien dreadnoughts. Assembly lines not aliens in the sense that are coming from a foreign country, not alien, but kind of referring to alien as a sci fi type of approach, and the Dreadnought is, you know, just a kind of battleship, you know, the biggest, baddest one that's out there. So he's an alien Dreadnought. Well, it's going to be a completely robotic assembly line. So maybe in the future, instead of us talking about, well was it made in America, maybe the discussion the diviting line will be is it made by humans? Maybe that'll be the selling point. Should be? Should be because as I said before, Bloomberg and Musk was in there at the very same time funding Andrew Yang, who wanted to come up with the thing that was going to pacify everybody that Bloomberg was talking about. So we don't come after them with guillotines. They give us a little bit of basic income, universal welfare for everybody because they don't want you to have a job, don't want you to have a purpose. Well this was sent by a listener when I said I was laughing about who in the world to be the patron saint of bottom surgery, and this was as person said, well, here's Marcy Bauers, who qualifies for that. I guess you that she's not officially pronounced because they don't have an official church. But if they did have an official church, I'm sure she would be the patron Saint of bottom surgery, because they were talking about the patron Saints of transgenderism, and that's in a course that's being taught in more than one college. As a matter of fact, she's an American gynecologist and a surgeon who specializes in gender affirming surgery. Is viewed as an innovator in gender confirmation and affirmation surgery. That's the way Wikipedia points it now. She mutilates people for a living. She sterilizes people for a living. She does it for children as well. Currently, she's president of w PATH and has served on the board of directors for both GLAD and the Transgender Law Center. She's the first woman worldwide to hold a personal transgender history while performing transgender surgery. So she's a guy evidently. Well, we're going to take a break, and when we come back, we're going to talk a little bit about Gerald Slenty, the charges of anti semitism, and the Yemen drone strike that we just recently saw over the weekend. And as Trump was boasting about that as well. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, and sv Kat, thank you for the tip and for the kind words. I appreciate that I wanted to cover this. This is from for Love of the Road, Ryan who did the coin, the really nice medallion that we sold out of and it went really really quickly. I think it surprised everybody how quickly that went. But it was a really nice thing. He put that together. Donate that and it's just amazing. That really was a big help last month. And he said, I just wanted to share this with you, and he said that this is some comments that people may said. Manny is part of the reason why I made the coin, and he's been asking for one for the last couple of years. And so he had a comment that was left by Manny. I believe this is on a subscribe star and he said, I've been a longtime supporter of David. He's solid, funny, logical, most issues freedom, constitution, things like that, good on COVID and sanity and tyranny. But he has an issue with my position on Israel, he says, and what is happening there? His position. He says, they are God's covenant people and the land is his and he gave it to the Jewish people. It's in the Bible. Israel is the only nation he ever made a covenant relationship with. Forever, all I hear is David Guard Tony Gerald slamming Israel for genocide. How about hearing the other side? And I just have to say, you know, when when Gerald Sentti says, well it's in the book, I don't believe the book. And so you know, I understand Gerald's position that he's got a he had a very difficult time when he was a child. He was in a Catholic school, and this is not just a Catholic thing. This happens with anybody. And you know, you have all the time I'm seeing issues of people who are a youth pastor or a head pastor or something in a church who are guilty of sexual assault against the child. And Gerald was not sexually assaulted. She broke his ear drum and created all kinds of issues for him, and he's very angry about that because he sees just as many people will see these people who are in positions of authority whatever, you know, Protestant church or Catholic Church. They'll see the church instead of seeing Christ, and they'll get angry about that. If they got somebody who is abused, abusive to them or to other people, I'd say, I don't want anything to do with Christianity. Well that's fine, I don't want anything to do with Christianity either, really, but it's Christ that we want to have to do with. And when we put other things in front of and in place of Christ, then all of a sudden, that church, you know, it's not Christ that we've got some relationship with, but as that priest or that nun or that pastor, or that youth group leader or that Sunday school teacher or whatever that we have the relationship with. And guess what, they're fallible. Some of them are criminal. And so we have to make that distinction and that disturnment discernment. And I say the same thing about Israel. You want to make sure that you don't have a relationship with Israel that takes the place of your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. They're not the same thing, not the same thing. And just as we have abusive people who take on the mantle of the Church and we have abusive, criminal people who have taken on the mantle of Israel. And as I've said over and over again, this is a political war. This is a war for land. This is a war that should be held up to a just standard. And when we don't care what that just standard is, if all we care about is how we interpret a prophecy or how we interpret God's promise to them. And I just say this, you know, I've said this to Gerald several times. I do believe it what I do believe the Bible. I do believe what God says there about Israel and the land and about an Abram, Abraham Abram at the time, and then he made him Abraham. I believe that. But what does that have to do with the genocide? Does that excuse the genocide? And when we talk about Abraham, remember that God said I'm going to make you know your descendants will be like the stars of the sky. And he's old and Sarah, his wife is old, and they're looking at it and they're saying, well, I don't see this happening. You know, God has promised this. Maybe we need to make this happen, right. God helps those who help themselves that's not in the Bible. Actually, Abraham's story says exactly the opposite. He decides that they decide that they're going to have her handmade or slave or whatever. Hagar, who is an Egyptian, that he will have a child through her, and because it isn't happening with Sarah. And then what happens with that is that, you know, Sarah gets angry, she gets kicked out, and the child Ishmael becomes the patriarch of the Arabs. And so you see how that is backfired. That is backfired for them in a big way. You have the ultra Orthodox Jews and Israel say, yes, God gave us the land and God will miraculously give it to us again. Took them off, gave them the land, took them off more than once, and he will miraculously restore it to them. And they don't want to be a part of the army. They don't want to be a part of these wars. And I ask White, do Christians want to be a part of this genocide. Both sides want to completely eradicate the other side. They both want to kill every single one of the other side. It's a half Phiel's and McCoy is taken up to a genocide level. It's what we're seeing there. I don't want to be a part of either of those, and I'm not going to excuse that on either side. We should never call for that. That is never justified. And we have principles. As I've said before, a just war principle was an attempt by Augustine and other Christian thinkers to say, if we're going to have a state, and one of the key functions of a state is to keep peace and order. Ideally, if the state was doing its job, well, that would be what it would limit itself to, you know, creating affair, playing field, taking care of people who are not going to abide by that, who are harming other people. That is domestically, but it also is across the borders. When there's a war. And so when somebody invade your country, you want to have the ability to fight back and defend yourself and to defend innocent life. And we have a duty to defend innocent life. But when does that war stop and what is the purpose and under what conditions should we have a war? Well, it means that first of all, there has to be an aggression against us. Secondly, we should try to avoid civilian casualties. Third we should try to end this as soon as possible. There's some other aspects of it as well that you would do a calculation and say, well, there's absolutely no way that can we can win this. I mean, if you want to take you and because you're upset about the federal government and because it's everything that does is against the constitution they swore to defend. If you and five other guys want to go to Washington declare war on Washington, that's not really under a just war. You're going to get those people killed in yourself as well most likely. And so you have to look at something and say is it justified and is there a chance for success? That's why I mentioned that, give that example, is there a reasonable chance for success? And as I said before, that's why Roberty Lee surrendered when he did. It could have continued with a guerrilla war and that might have over decades been successful, as we have seen in Afghanistan, is in Iraq and Vietnam, and you know, all the different wars that we've lost, it's been a sustained guerrilla warfare. So he probably could have won that, but he did not believe that it was justified. And I've got to say that when Christians justified genocide of one side against the other and denouncing the other side, claims, you know, desire for genocide like this is both sides want genocide. Understand that. And when you cheer for genocide, the Pagans look at what you're doing, and it discredits Christ. It really does. It's a reproach on Christ because that's not what he is about. And you have to you have to understand that just as Paul talked to the Corinthians, he said, you're engaged in sexual immorality that even the Pagans don't do. What are you doing? You say that you're free to do this, Yeah, you have liberty, but not for this. And so we have to understand that sometimes Christians can get involved in things because they talk themselves into it. Oh, look, you know Christ has forgiven my sin, so I can do anything that I want to. Well, no, that's not right. God has given the land to Israel, so they can do whatever they wish to anybody that they wish to keep that land and to expand it or whatever. No, that's not right either. And we have to understand that not only are we becoming, are we partnering with something that is heinous, not only are we putting some institution and some people in the place of God. As you know many people do they say, well, this is this is abuse. It was done by somebody that was affiliated with the church, is done by none or whatever. So I don't want to have anything to do with Christ or the Bible. Don't make that mistake. And when we look at what is happening in Israel and we talk about Zionism, you know, is it anti Semitism or is it anti Netanyahuism? Again, it's not just the ultra orthodox it you know, they're on the verge of a civil war in Israel itself because of the policies of a politician net Yahoo. I will never cheer the actions of a foreign politician, especially one who is desiring to shut down free speech in our country. Yes, in a war, free speech is the first casualty. They start censoring people about everything. Israel is trying to censor free speech in our country, and any discussion of what the policies are that Netanyah who has that is immediately labeled anti Semitism and terrorism no, it is political criticism and that must be free in our country. And that's why I will not remain silent about this. I didn't want to get involved in their tribal warfare. You know, God can work that out. I think they're wrong to target civilians and to continue you to do it. They're not going to stop, They're going to continue to do it. I think that's wrong. I think that's immoral, and I've spoken out against that, but also speak out against the fact that they want to destroy the legal foundation of our country, the First Amendment. So one person responded to him on this, this is what Ryan sent me. They back and forth. Person responded and said, so, where can you find any news that you can actually trust coming from that region? This is sl wrote that. So I remember back in the day when everyone was outraged because of sad supposedly gases on people that turned out to be totally fake. I've seen numerous videos of Palestinians who are supposed to be dead, but somehow they're moving, or you see them walking to their designated spots and then laying down and pretending to be dead for a photo op. I don't see Jewish people dressing their children. We're talking about babies here less than two years old with suicide vests and taking photos of them. I've never seen a Jew do that. I haven't seen any Jews do suicide vestre as adults, he said. At the same time, I think as treason is for a sitting member of Congress to have dual citizenship with Israel and to shut down our First Amendment at the behest of a foreign political leader, say don't you criticize my policy at Niani's policy, Then you are criticizing Israel itself, and you are anti Semitic, and you are a terrorist to boot. You're on their side, You're with them. You know. It's the George W. Bush nonsense. Again. Well again, I would say, who can you who can you actually trust? I just say this, you don't trust any news media organization because of who it is. Everything that somebody says, including me, you should evaluate it. I'll tell you what I think, and I'll tell you why I think it. I'm not like Newsweek or Time or CBS or whatever. This is the way that that's the way it is. You know that type of thing. I don't tell you that this is the truth, and I don't pretend to be objective. I would never trust anybody who pretends that they are objective. Either they're fooling themselves or they're fooling you. So take a look at what people say. I prefer to have people who give me opinions and who tell me why they think this or that, rather than the people who pretend to be objective and disinterested. There's no such thing. And I would also say that, you know, just as we're starting to see with some of this tariff stuff, they you know, some opposition will come out there from people who I would never agree with but on this particular issue. And they may they may be telling the truth because they want to use that to take you to a place that you don't want to go. But we take what they say on a spot by spot basis. So you can even have foreign political leaders that can tell you the truth about these tariffs now, or they can tell you the truth about something else and you don't want to trust them with anything, and you just take it issue by issue, point by point. So anyway, Ryan and says, I think it'd be good to hear other sides on different issues. He said, people on both sides Jews in Palestinian supporting the genocide of each other, exactly right. The hatred some of them have for the other side is tremendous and we're never going to fix that. And so, you know, sl said, I think we ought to just stay out of their wars. And that's the key thing. It's their war and for them to make the case that it is justified or not. It is ours to make the case for peace. Which brings us back to Gerald Sealini. You know, this is not his first rodeo, it's not his first war. He went to the mat to warn people about Afghanistan and all of the fervor and froth that followed immediately after the nine to eleven false flags. Nine eleven was an inside job. I'm not going to debate with you how it was done. I honestly don't know. Honestly know that it didn't that three buildings did not fall into the footprint and disintegrate after two of them were hit by a by planes. Two buildings were hit by planes, three fell in their footprint disintegram. I mean, that would be ridiculous in and of itself, but the fact that it was two planes and three buildings, that's even more obvious as to what that is. But in the front of all of that, Gerald Celente opposed the war because he knew what was true and out of principle.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: He talks all the time about Zizi and Honeyboy and the book that he wrote, and we talked about that on Friday. Some people who listened to the show. I'm sorry, I forgotten the name that was there. They said, we got your book, got to sign copy your book. I don't know if he sells that at the website or not. I do know that Trend's journal is an honest assessment. He works very hard to look at a lot of different opinions and to give you an honest assessment of what he thinks. You can agree with him or disagree with them, but he is going to tell you the honest truth as he sees it. Now people are throwing labels at him of being anti Semitic, because that's the way they respond to any criticism. They don't want debate on the right, just like the left doesn't want debate on the left. You try to engage the left on a topic, and what do they do. They scream at you and call you racist and that's what the people who support a cart Blanc for Israel was called him Zionists, because that's what they call themselves. I think anyway, you know, that's what they do on their side. You question what they're saying. Oh, well, you are anti Semitic and you don't believe the Bible and you don't believe that God gave Israel the land. It's like, no, that doesn't either. I believe that God will fulfill his promises in his time and in his way, and I think it's not a good thing for us to get in his way to do it in our time. That's what I'm saying now. As he pointed out, every time he talks about it, he says, Yeah, they made it into a movie, zez in Honeyboy, and unfortunately it ran into production problems because the star died. But they did still release the film. So let me look for it. On Friday, I saw that, and so I look to see if I could find it. I didn't find the film, but I found this trailer for the film and a brief interview with a guy who stars in it who is at a film festival.
Speaker 9: All of this was brought upon us in a single day, either you were with us or you were with the terroist.
Speaker 2: We're going to lose in Afghanistan.
Speaker 10: Tell the network guys, I said that I'm not anti American.
Speaker 3: I love my country.
Speaker 9: The only thing that matters at the end is how you lived your life.
Speaker 3: What's it about.
Speaker 10: It's based on a New York Times best selling author his life. He was really hot in the nineties. He was on all these shows. He was a trend forecaster, so he used to predict these trends in the news and they would come to pass. And he predicted after nine to eleven that we were going to lose in Afghanistan and he was blackballed. I mean he was on all these shows, Oprah and every talk show you could imagine, and then he was completely black balled. So the story takes place from when his life has hit rock bottom and the only person he has in his life is his aging stage like ants played by Doris Roberts, and she kind of rescues him from his darkest moment. So what made you want to take on the story? Well, it's based on a book of essays, and when I read the book, I really connected with how rich the characters were and the dynamic of the relationship between Gerald, the main character, and his aunt played by Doris.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you know, when you look at this, he was called anti American because he opposed the Afghanistan war. It was wrong, it was unwinnable. He's called anti Semitic because he opposes what's going on in Gaza. It's wrong. Gerald is not anti American, he's not anti Israel. He's anti war. He's for peace. That's his principle. And how would you feel if you studied this and in your honest opinion, you see what is coming. I've known Jerald for a long time and I've never seen him more consistently depressed as well as angry for what he sees coming. Imagine you see this and it's a slow motion walk to war, including our country, death and destruction. And even if it's not coming to our country, you don't like to see it happening somewhere else. Do you think that might cause you to have rage that you see with Gerald Celenity, Yeah, I mean, how would you not be angry about something like that? And so when he talks about it, and one of the reasons he gets into the ethnic thing is because that's what people want to use as an excuse for these crimes and to drag us into a further war. That's why I always say, so, what are we talking about when we're talking about Israel? Are we talking about whoever the ruling party is? And you know, now we can switch back and forth, you know, real quickly. Now Israel is this? Now? Israel? Is that? Is it about ethnicity? Is it about prophecy or whatever? You know, what is it that we're talking about? Is it about a religion? Because there's a lot of different strains of Judaism that are there, you know, Orthodox, Ultra Orthodox, all the rest of the stuff. So what is it that we're talking about when we talk about Israel? When you say Israel, you may mean something completely different than what I mean, or what Gerald Slinty means. And so I would just say, you know, when we talk about this, to me, I'm coming at it from a different place in Gerald. Gerald doesn't believe the book. He's not a person of the book, of any of these books, as Huckabee would say. And I say that with regret because Gerald Slinty has been a real friend.
Speaker 11: And I said that because I hate to see him move jacked Christ. Sorry, So the appropriate thing is to pray for Gerald. The appropriate thing is to think critically about politics, but pray for him on a personal basis. We're gonna take a break and I'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back analyzing the globalists. Next move now the deevid nutshell.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back the whodies down to another US m Q nine. That's the Reaper Drome amed US strikes on Yemen, and so within seventy two hours they shot down yet another drone. These things are thirty million dollars apiece. Where is Doge? Where is Elon Musk and all of this the poorest nation on Earth and they're shooting down our thirty million dollar drones And what are we doing with the drones? Well, also over the weekend, we had this clip put out by Donald Trump. As a matter of fact, I'll show you the before and then i'll show you the after. This is a picture. Now, a lot of people said, this is what you just blew up. We see an aerial picture of people arranged in a large I guess i'd say a large rectangle with rounded edges. Of course, it's people pull this thing in. They're going to do square. But it's a large rectangle with a person in the center talking to them. Now, what is that? Is that a meeting for a battle? No, that's a picture of somebody, a group of people in Yemen. They're Muslims. They're doing Eid, and that's something they do this time of year round, ram but I don't know what. I really don't know. But it's Eid. Okay, So they're having a religious ceremony there. Think about it like an open air religious service. Now Trump shows a and I'm going to show this to you in a second, shows an aerial shot of a group that's laid out in exactly that same kind of configuration, and they drop a massive bomb and you see smoke and flame and everything. After that dies down, they zoom in and you can see a crater and you can see remnants of somebody's laying around in the thing. And Trump tweets, Oh, looks like they're not going to be attacking our ships anymore. And a lot of people came out and said, you just destroyed a group of people meeting for Eid. Other people came out and said, well, look at the two pictures, and the one picture there's this is not the same group of people because the cars are in different places. And that's true, that is not you know, that picture that I just showed there the EID gathering, that is not the same group of people that had the bomb dropped on them. But let me just ask you, would this be the way that you would conduct a military meeting to have this kind of configuration. Does that make any sense that you would get out in the open and in a very very large circle, and you would have some guy in the middle and he would be telling you battle plans. No, you would group together, right, get close together, you'd huddle close together. That is the kind of configuration that you would have gotten an open air religious ceremony like EID. So even though that picture, that specific picture is not the picture of the group of the people, of the people who were there because of the cars around the perimeter, it is another one of that kind. And I believe that they dropped a bomb on a religious group that was meeting as part of AID and they're boasting about taking out terrorists, and they're boasting about their mass murder of innocent people.
Speaker 12: I'm not sure that we can trust our government everything that the CIA has told us since two thousand and one has been a lie, and it doesn't matter who's in the White House. In August twenty fifteen, the White House killed four hundred and twenty four people.
Speaker 2: That was Obama.
Speaker 12: I've ever been charged with a crime. The Obama died is syracusers in court. They've never had their day to explain themselves. We're just supposed to take the CIA's word for it that these are bad people. One of my attorneys is representing a drone whistleblower right now, and he told me recently that he was operating his drone from a basin I think it was Nevada or New Mexico. He's connected by radio and the guy in sencom says, you see the target. Launch and the guy said, I can't launch. There's a child next to him. And the guy at Sencom said, it's not a child.
Speaker 3: It's a goat.
Speaker 12: And he said, man, I'm looking at it. It's a child. And he told him launch, but the guy said, and I couldn't launch that thing and he didn't. Well, now he's facing court martial and possibly other charges, including a dishonorable discharge for refusing to kill a child. I mean, is this really where we won our country to be have. We so turned our backs on civil liberty since September eleventh in the name of national security. It was a child where Americans were better than that. And it's not too late to turn this thing around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that? And so now you know, showing clips there at the beginning of it, you've got you know, maybe there were children in that, but it was actually tweeted out by a large child Donald Trump boasting about how they won't be attacking us. Well, isn't that great? Our air defense is successfully shot down an American MQ nine Reaper drone while it was carrying out hostile missions in the airspace using a suitable locally made missile to the yem Andy Armed Forces, poorest country in the world, and we're having difficulty with that. We need to tone down the belligerents, even from a self preservation standpoint, We need to tone it down. You forget about the morality just from pragmatics of it. If you can't defeat Yemen, and we've lost one war after the other. The incident marked the sixteenth US drone m Q nine drone Reaper drone that has been shot down by the hoodies who thise. Since October twenty twenty three, each of the MQ nine Reaper drones cost the US about thirty million. So if the Huthi's number is accurate, that means that the US has lost four hundred and eighty million dollars worth of drones, sixteen of them in eighteen months. That's about one per month. But this last week we had one per seventy two hours, had two of them shot down in seventy two hours. So the question is why can't our genius pentagon defend its drums? And the other question is how does our pentagon defend its actions and how it uses these drums. You want to talk about a just war, You want to talk about how we've gotten from the standpoint of you know, it was prohibited to attack civilian populations. We wore uniforms for that very purpose to make sure that we left civilians alone. And then we get to the point where we bomb civilians, and now we're to the point where we assassinate eight using drunes. On what John Kiriaku CIA whistleblower, He blew the whistle about the torture that was being done by the CIA. He's in the CIA was in the CIA. He blew the whistle on the CIA torture being done by Gena Haspital that lied US into the Iraq war, lies about weapons of mass destruction obtained by torture by Gena Haspital. Gina Haspital was then promoted to the head of the CIA by Donald Trump. We've had Obama, as he pointed out at the beginning of that, you know, four hundred and twenty four people killed in August of twenty fifteen. Who was president then, well that was Obama. And if you remember, he boasted about how turns out I'm really good at killing people. He doesn't care about this kind of stuff. Trump and Hegseth and Mike Waltz and all these people that are involved in this signal gait thing. They don't care about innocent people civilians either. As a matter of fact, they pull the trigger on on a Yemen and then they go to eat at a million dollar a plate fundraiser at mar A Lago and yuck it up that drone operator who refused to kill the child, that he could clearly see that drone operator can live with himself regardless of what happens. He can be proud of what he did. He would not have been able to live with himself if he had pulled the trigger. So just a few hours before the Houthis announced that they had down another Reaper drone, Trump claimed that the Yemeni group had quote been decimated by relentless strikes over the past two weeks. He brags about this, as some people have said, you know, we used to have to have whistleblowers and wiki leaks to show war crimes like the collateral murder crime. People on a C one thirty shooting journalists, shooting an ambulance from Afar. You know, the journalists are clearly carrying cameras and they open fire on them. Then when the ambulance shows up, they wait and they're talking about it, and you see them putting in the ambulance and you see it clearly marked, and then they shoot the ambulance up with the sick people inside and all the civilians around it. That's why they're coming after WikiLeaks so hard, because WikiLeaks released that showing their war crimes. Other people said, well, we used to have to have WikiLeaks with the war crimes. Now we got a president who's proud of his war crimes, dropping a bomb on a group of civilians meeting for a religious thing. So Dave Stockman, David Stockman, who I've interviewed, says, who gives two hoots about the hoothies. Well, certainly not Trump, except to boast about murders like Obama did back in twenty fifteen. But David Stockman is talking about the economic effects for the most part. Last week he said, we noted the ascension to NATO of the Balkan Five Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, and the Baltic Iree, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. He said, it amounts to some kind of a bad joke. They're combined military forces total just sixty six thousand servicemen, which is exactly equal to the combined police forces of New York City, Chicago, LA and Philadelphia. Because, by the way, we have a standing army here in the US. If you combine all the police officers that we've got and get a total on that you know we've got like that, that's the third that would be the third largest army in the world. And it's a standing army standing on our standing on us for the most part, anyway, he said, they're combined defense budgets of these countries that just joined NATO are eight billion dollars annually, or about the level that the Pentagon spends every seven hours. So, yay, that's great, We've got these people in. That's not what it's about at all, Right, But he says when it comes to economic hef their collective GDP is a diminutive three hundred and fifty billion dollars, just one point three percent of the US GDP. So we rightly asked why bother their military manpower, their token defense budgets they're rounding air GDPs do not have even remote relevance to the standing to standing up to America's triad strategic nuclear deterrent, which doesn't require any foreign bases or allies in any case, Right, why is that there is for the benefit of the military industrial complex. We have all the defense that we need with a nuclear tryad, but we got to get involved in all these wars. Why because the military industrial complex needs it? And why do we have these small countries there. We need to have them because we need to have trigger wires to get us involved in other wars. We need to have them there because perhaps we can use them as a surrogate to attack our geopolitical competitors. He says. They don't contribute a whip to invincible conventional military fortress America defensive airspace. They don't contribute to the defense of the shorelines of the US homeland way over here on the far side of the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. So why are we fighting all of this stuff? We're fighting a tiny country like Yemen for the benefit of the Saudis and Israelis. And Culter expressed it more callfully, says David Stockman. She said, right now, his foreign policy team is looking like John Bolton without the ridiculous Wolford Brimley mustache. Since Trump keeps hiring these people, it's a good time to remind him that in twenty sixteen he won more primary votes in a Republican in US history, as well as the election by saying things like this about a war that had a million more justifications than his recent bombings of the Houthis. He said, obviously, the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake. We spent two trillion dollars thousands of lives. George Bush made a mistake. We can make mistakes but that one was a beauty. We should have never been in Iraq. We have destabilized the Middle East. So then what did he do? Was it a mistake for him to put Gina haspll on Is out of the CIA? Or was it deliberate? Was he just telling you what you wanted to hear and then doing the same thing that George W. Bush does, except pretending that he is the opposite of George W.
Speaker 3: Bush.
Speaker 2: And Culter says, so why does Trump keep surrounding himself with ten horned cowboys who think it's America's responsibility to drone bomb, invade, occupy other countries whenever and for whatever reason they want. Well, the answer is obviously that he's a wrecking ball. The answer is obviously that he was selected and put into place for this very thing. The answer is that he doesn't believe a word that he tells you simply to gain your trust. Trust the plan. Trust is the plan. The Huthi tribes, who profess a variant of Shiite Islam, have generally ruled North Yemen during the long expanse after it was established in nineteen eighteen until the two Yemens were reunified in nineteen ninety so when a Washington installed government was overthrown there and the uneasily unified nation of Yemen disintegrated into warring religious factions. The Huthi took power in northern Yemen, while Sunni tribes aligned with a Muslim brotherhood and al Qaeda held sway in the south. Well, we can't have al Qaeda there, right except who were we flying air support missions for with a ten warthogs in Syria?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was al Qaeda, who is now massacring the Alla white ethnic group as well as Christians in Syria. Al Qaida, you know, the boogeyman that is on our side, just like Hamas, funded by Netanyahu and used by We do the same thing with al Qaida. Folks, I'm not getting I'm never gonna support these wars. Never. You shouldn't support them either. Don't let them get you confused. This Huthy remnant of the failed state of Yemen are not a threat to anybody who's mining their own business. They have no blue water Navy, they have no air force, They have no regular army, just some odds and coastal patrol boats and short range drones and missiles. But they can shoot down a Reaper drone each month? Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: The Houthy rule.
Speaker 2: The Houthy rule is not the entire sovereign country of Yemen, but roughly twenty five percent of former yemen territory. Given that the GDP of the entirety of Yemen is only twenty million billion dollars in twenty twenty four, he said, why under hoothy control, our trustee AI Grock three estimates that they're in their wisdom. Trump's purported America firsters were bombing some desert salients which generate a mere six to eight billion dollars worth of GDP annually. So this is a small fraction the entire country twenty billion dollars. This is a small breakaway area of it, let's say roughly six billion dollars. You know, the Tennessee gross domestic product is four hundred and twenty two billion dollars. The area of Yemen is six billion dollars, seventy times the GDP in Tennessee. Take Texas for example. Texas pretty big. They have a GDP of two point seven trillion dollars. Okay, so quite a bit bigger than Tennessee four hundred and fifty times bigger than Yemen. So why are we messing with Yemen. We're being drug into these conflicts, not even by foreign countries, but by our own military industrial complex in the CIA, which is what runs this government. That's our government. Wake up, it's not Republicans and Democrats. It's not Trump. Trump kills people the same way as Obama did. Boasts about it the same way Obama did. Actually more so, he says. David Sigman says, so, no, ensuring the freedom of navigation the Red Sea doesn't have to have doesn't have a thing to do with Yemen. In twenty twenty three, about eight point seven billion, I'm sorry, eight point seven million barrels per day of crude oil and refined products flowed through the strait, the Southern Red Sea Strait where they are. Almost all of that went to Europe. And the tiny five hundred thousand barrels per day of Persian Gulf oil that went to the US, which is one percent of the US energy consumption, could be readily replaced by domestic production anyway, if the government would get its foot off the hose that they're currently stomping on. Not anything remotely related to the national security of the American homeland. The container ship trade is even more irrelevant. Overwhelming share of US destined goods from China, South Korea, Taiwan elsewhere in the Far East, upwards of up to six hundred billion dollars per year, arrive here via the Pacific Coast and the Panama Canal routes to eastern USA. Now, I thought we were supposed to get rid of trade anyway, right, I mean, wouldn't the Yemenis be our allies? And Donald Trump was wanting to stop all trade to the US, except that it's not anything that we really It's only one percent of our oil supplies. Anyway, We're there spending phenomenal amounts of money, and Elon Musk doesn't care, Doge doesn't care, Trump doesn't care, And we're fighting that in order to keep trade freely flowing. Which, on the other hand, Trump wants to push the war of the world into a global trade war while we are bombing Yemen in the name of free trade. Does any of this make any sense to you? Well, if we understand where these people are coming from, it makes perfectly good sense. Right, Yes, it is contradictory, but we understand where they're coming from. There is no economic case for attempting to bomb the Red Sea into freedom of navigation. And he doesn't say this, but I'll say there is no moral case for this either. The Red Sea is not the Golf of Mexico or the Gulf of America, and it's not Long Island Sound, it's not the Gulf of Catalina. That means that the Huthi's only real offense is attempting to blockade ships heading to Israel in retaliation for Israel's genocidal assault on Gaza. And so that would be Jerusalem's business to do something about it, not Washington's right. The US Navy has not been hired by the UN, has not been hired by Israel. Well maybe, I guess we could say that has been hired by Israel if you count the contributions to our politicians or any other global body to safeguard every sea line on the planet from the Suez Canal to the Straits of Hormuz and the Straits of Malacca. And he said the nor should it be. Between twenty twelve and twenty eighteen, net Yahoo gave Cutter approval to transfer a cumulative sum of nearly a billion dollars to Gaza in the form of suitcases full of cash, and at least half of that is estimated to have reached Hamas, including the military wing. You see, well, we use our al Qaeda surrogates going back Musha Hadeen, we use them against Russia. And you had John McCain going to Republican women's groups saying, support a moos. You want to sponsor a mouge. Right, here's a I brought with me, a Musa Hadeen guy. Look at him. You can there's more of him over there, and you guys can adopt amuge. Just just give us money for that war there. The Musha Hadeen became al Qaeda, which became ISIS, which became al Nusra, which became this and I've forgotten the name, the new name, the new alias that they've got, you know, and that always interesting. You've got somebody who's got multiple aliases. Maybe they're up to something. Well, maybe the CIA is up to something when they give multiple names of these organizations and when they give them money. And nettya who's doing the same thing with a mass They haven't changed the name. But there's a that's a big part of what's going on in the civil war there, what they call Cutter Gate, the Jerusalem Post writes. In a private meeting with members of his Acub party on March eleventh, twenty nineteen, Netnaho explained the reckless step as follows. The money transfer is part of the strategy to divide the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. Anyone who opposes the establishment of a Palestinian state needs to support the transfer of the money from Cutter to Hamas, he said, and that way we will foil the establishment of a Palestinian state, as reported in former Cabinet member Haim Ramon's Hebrew language book Negad Haruk, if I'm pronouncing that correctly, Jerusalem Post goes on to say, in an interview with Ynette News website, I don't know. Again, that's why inn Et. On May the fifth, twenty nineteen, netanyahu associate, a major general in the reserves, said we need to tell the truth. Netanyahu's strategy is to prevent the option of two states, so he is turning Hamas into his closest ally it's closest partner. Bring in Hamas. They're crazy, they're dangerous, they're murderous and we can use them as an excuse to completely wipe this out. If we bring in somebody reasonable, we will wind up with a two state solution. We don't want that. We want to unleash a dangerous group there, so we have an excuse to bomb and to keep on bombing, and they say, well, we just can't get them, so we just got to keep collen civilians. Going back to the Jerusalem Post, Openly, Hamas is an enemy, he said, but covertly it's an ally, he said. We need to tell the truth. Well, that would be a refreshing changeouldn't it. Netanyahu himself, going back to David Stockman, was widely quoted as saying during the aforementioned meeting of lecud's mks that quote, whoever opposes a Palestinian state must support delivery of funds to Gaza that came in the form of cash and suitcases, because maintaining separation between the Palestinian authority in the West Bank and Hamas and Gaza will prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state. It's kind of what they do with us with Republican versus democrat, isn't it divide and conquer well while all this is playing out, as we pointed out last week, at the end of the week, bakries closing as flower supplies run out due to Israeli blockade. They saddled the people in Gaza with Hamas because they wanted to have a an enemy that was there and because they wanted to pit Hamas against the PA Palestinian authority. So this is starvation and this is why we say genocide. And of course Hamas, they picked Hamas, the group that wants to kill all Israelis, picked them for that purpose as well. Yeah, so we got to kill them before they kill us type of thing. Let's put them in place and then we'll have an opportunity to go to war. And we've seen this over and over again. You know, FDR did that with us to get us into World War two. They always love to get us into jeopardy so that they can do this type of thing. All bakeries and gods have been forced to close. His flower and other supplies running out due to Israeli blockade, starvation a blockade. UN's World Food Program circulated a memo to eight groups on Monday, thing it can no longer do was Monday last week it could no longer operate the nineteen bakeries it was operating due to a lack of supply. Six other bakeries had previously closed, so it's a twenty five of them total. And then we see this story religious Zionist settlers savagely assault Palestinian Oscar winner for exposing their crimes. He did a documentary and whether or not you agree with him, he just remind you that God's ways are not our ways. His ways are higher than ours, is much higher as the heaven is above the earth. This is not his way. These people, in spite of a lot of Christian pastors who've told you they are Amalekites, they are not Amalakites. You don't have God's license to kill. You don't have that. After winning an Academy Award for documentary film on Israeli military occupation of the West Bank, Palestinian director Hamden Balal was attacked by what his colleagues described as a lynch mob of massed Israeli settlers last week at his home in the besieged region. Following what was described as a horrific assault. The Israeli military personnel who were present denied him medical attention from an ambulance transport which arrived at the scene, and instead arrested him, taking him into custody with two others for reasons that were unclear. He is one of four directors of the film No Other Land, which won an OSCAR for Best Documentary Feature in early March, despite its being banned by every US distributor. Again, you know, when you censor, that doesn't help to win. The argument usually backfires, and attacking people like this usually backfires as well. And we should not applaud these tactics. They will be used here. I mean, do we applaud the tactics of people setting fire to Tesla station, burning up property and so on, No, we don't. Why would we applaud this if this guy is a liar, if he's hateful, is this the appropriate response even to that? No, it's not, it's not. Palestinians in the village have been under a physical attack by settlers almost daily. The settler's violence is increasing here. Maybe it's revenge for the movie and for the Oscar. He said. The police were there from the beginning and they did not intervene. While the soldiers are pointing their weapons at us. The settlers started attacking the houses of the Palestinians. Hamden tried to protect his family and the settlers attacking him. Soldiers started shooting in the air to prevent anyone from helping Hamden. He was shouting for help. They let the settlers attack him, and then the army abducted him. You know, so when we look at this, what do we say about the Christians who, like at the stoning of Stephen, stand on the side and hold the cloaks of the people who are doing the stoning, Because that's what we do when we justified genocide. Now, the guy who held the cloaks was Saul, who eventually became palled. There isn't anything that the Lord Jesus Christ cannot overcome, even a hard heart like that. Again, we need to pray for people that they would have their lives affected by Christ, that they would have regeneration by Christ. But to take this into our own hands, and more importantly, those of us who have been have a relationship with Christ, who have been regenerated, who have a heart and eyes to see and ears to hear, we can sin as well. We can applaud these tactics in these measures, and even pagans can see the sin that is involved in that. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back at somebody request the song that had clapping in it. This is actually my arrangement of Unsquare Dance. It was a song that was written by Dave Brubeck and five four time.
Speaker 1: Decoding the mainstream propaganda. It's the David Night Show. Well, welcome back. Let's talk a little bit about some of the tech stuff that is coming up. But I have some comments here and some tips. Thank you very much for the tips. On a kick, Herron's holler says, we're all battling the tyranny happening. I've cried most days since twenty twenty. Sometimes you need someone to blame. As we've lost most of our friends and family, it's easy to blame the entity that is supposed to save us.
Speaker 2: Where is he? Yeah, that's one of the things that we need to always ask about God when we go through difficult times. The question is not why me, where are you? Why aren't you helping me? But the appropriate answer is what are you teaching me here? That's what we need to pay attention to. What is God? Teaching us through adversity. Adversity is a great teacher. It's not a pleasant thing. And so what is God trying to teach us? Is there something in our life that we needed to purge that we didn't get rid of and is he disciplining us for that? Or is he preparing us for something else that is coming or to be able to help other people. We don't understand why God is doing what he's doing, but we do know that one way or the other, he's trying to teach us something right, whether it's preparation or whether it's chasening or something like that. On Rumble DG eight, thank you for the tip, he says, as long as people see the left right paradigm, nothing will change. That illusion has to be destroyed before anything changes. Democrat versus Republican is a prison cell for fools. You know, we have basically, you know, the neo GOP. That's what i'd call them, I guess, you know, it's like we've got neo conservatives. We now got the neo GOP, or maybe we just shorten it up, call them the NEOP. The Republicans are democrats in my youth. As a matter of fact, that the Republicans today or the Democrats have only about ten years ago. You know, the Trump RFK Junior, Telsey Gabbert, these are your savers. They were Democrats. They don't share any values of limited government whatsoever, none whatsoever. They didn't take the red pill, folks. The Republicans didn't take the red pill. Neither did these Democrats. Instead, they were told that they were read, and they said, oh okay. They were told then that the left, we'll call them woke. We'll call you you read, even though that's the color of communism. We'll call the left woke, even though they're not, even though they're Marxists. As I said, you know, the Democrat Party has become the Marxist party of my youth. Throw in unbridled debauchery and child abuse and the rest of the stuff, and you've got the Democrat Party. Marxism plus debauchery and child abuse. That's it. And then you look at the Republicans and it's the old Democrats who were you know, big government, bribery and debauchery as well, the Epstein group like R. K Junior, Donald Trump. Well, there you go. The neop Let's see also on here rumble Niburu twenty twenty nine. If you're Trump's global population reduction agenda hasn't changed since he began it in twenty twenty. War bombings merely other variations on the same theme. Yeah, you know, Paul Erlich wrote the population bomb same we've got too many people. We got to do something to reduce the world's population. You wrote that before the first Earth Day in the late nineteen sixties. And when he spoke, he said, you know, war is a great way to decrease the population. But even better, we can have a plague or something like that. So we even better than that, we can make the plague and lock everybody down and force them to inject the plague. How about that. That's the best plan of all, isn't it? For population reduction? Marky Mark, thank you for the tip, he said. Why was Gerald Clinty blackball for speaking the obvious history shows that showed that the UK and USS are both great military powers in their own right lost in Afghanistan? Why would the US fare any better? Yeah, that's right, And yet, of course it wasn't even his opposition. His opposition to Afghanistan was just the mcguffin du jour right, Ah, we got nine eleven and we got Afghanistan. Don't you oppose those? And don't you oppose the war with Iraq? Yeah, if you're not well, le's share what the terrorists. You know, your forests are against us? That type of thing. And then you know, we say this repeated over and over again. You can't oppose them on climate because that's their agenda. You can't oppose them on the pandemic. You can't oppose them on Israel, you can't oppose the Israeli politics. So again, whatever it is, they will find some way to get to you. And again, as I said earlier in the program, they will find some way to do law fair against you. And over and over again, this is increasingly the case. It's going to be copyright stuff. I mean, that's the way they've come after me over and over again. So let's see, have we got any more there? I think there's another one right there. No, that's about tell people about Kick again, because now I know your microphone is working.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm back and it's working again. We are now streaming live onkick dot com for Slash The David Knight Show. So if you go give us a follow there they'd be much appreciated. We're working towards monetization, so if you're so inclined, you could even subscribe to us there and help us meet their goals.
Speaker 2: So what do we need. It's not that many subscribers that we need.
Speaker 6: Right, No, it's ten subscribers. But gifted subs don't count towards that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's important.
Speaker 6: Well, you can gift subs to other people once we meet the original goals, which I believe we have already. Yeah, they won't count toward. But ten individual subs gets us towards modernization, so it's not that many. And kick gives ninety five percent of the profits to creators, which is largely unheard of as far as I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's why it's important. It's about the fees and the ratios. And it's also though about moving to places where we have free speech and it's constantly being shut down. We got to move to some other place.
Speaker 6: Also, I made a fun little remote for the kick chat. It's Donald Trump's face after being attacked by the eagle, so you can spam that.
Speaker 2: He's got that. He remembers that, I guess because he's got that on the Trump gold card for five million dollars. He's got a statue of liberty in the background, then Trump with a scowling mugshot, and then the front there's the eagle that's not attacking him at that. Okay, let's talk about AI here. AI model has officially passed the Turing test? Is it more human than humans? And I mentioned this briefly last week. I just wanted to expand on it a little bit and point out that the Turing test Again Alan Turing nineteen fifty He proposed that one way to assess a machines intelligence was by having it engage in text based conversations with a human interrogator, who, at the same time would hold a text based conversation with another human out of sight. He called this the imitation game. Wasn't it the name of the movie that they did about him? Yeah? Yeah, I had Cumberbatch in it. Was that guy's first name, Benedict, Benedict Cumberbatch. What a is that his real name? Where did they come up with that?
Speaker 6: On a very British name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anyway, yeah, he played I haven't seen that movie. One type was one of these type of things, was a note persona prompt, the AI was given only basic constructions, quote, you are to participate in a Turing test. Your goal is to convince the interrogator that you are human. And then they gave it a prompt and told it to adopt a persona. And with that, the AI was specifically told to put on a specific persona, like a young person who is knowledgeable about the Internet and about culture. These two instructions made a world of difference. Without persona prompting, Chat GPT four point five came up with tariffs. I'm sorry, it achieved an overall win rate of merely thirty six percent. Chat GPT four O, which is the current version, received no persona prompts, achieved even less convincing twenty one percent, so it actually went down. But when they put in a persona. Oh, by the way, mentioned this as well. So the older version of chat GBT the was thirty six percent, then with the newer version it went down to twenty one percent. And they said, somehow the ancient program Eliza, which I've talked about in the past, it's been around for eighty years, they said, got twenty three percent success rate. I always thought it was kind of curious and entertaining. You know, when I saw it with a personal computers, it was running on personal computers in the late nineteen seventies, that's where I saw it, and it had been around for a while at that point in time, and I thought, well, that's pretty clever, pretty deceptive. And that's what chat programs have always reminded me of since then. And you know, I knew that it was it was gamed, and it was you know, certainly wasn't operating the way that AI operates, but still it was very effective. And so that's that's a warning to people, garbage in, garbage out. For all their faults, large language models are mester conversationalists. However, maybe they're not so good on tariffs or economics, but they're great on conversation. And so what happened was that they were able to when they gave it a persona, they were able to get seventy three percent. Seventy three percent, that's a passing grade. And as I said before, you know, Trump thinks that there's going to be not Trump musk. It's hard to distinguish them, right. He thinks that there's going to be ten billion of these humanoid robots that are going to be out there, and I guess when he got finished with he said, wahaha, I'll be even richer. It's like I am the underminer. I maybe beneath you, but nothing is beneath me. So again, this is what is on his way. Just don't be fooled by it, and don't be fooled by his neuralink. He's out there trying, he's soliciting people globally to try neuralink just and of course he's looking for people who are desperate, people who are quadriplegics, and you know, it's it's a shame, but it's also kind of has an Antichrist fake miracles thing about it, doesn't It doesn't have a feel of that. They're looking for people with quadriplegia to sign up for a clinical trial. They're gonna do screw top brain surgery like the man with two brains. As of January, Neuralink said had three patients that have been implanted with a device. And again, you know what could possibly go wrong, Well, like everything, even the heat and the and the the Wi Fi or the EMF or whatever it is. I don't know if they're using Wi Fi, but I mean, you know, put a chip that's operating off of Wi Fi and the heat that sent it put that directly into your brain. Yeah, I understand the quadriplegics are desperate for something that is there, but still that's just for starter, that's just the immediate effects of it. Neuralink is one of several companies and academic institutions developing and testing so called brain computer interfaces, which vary from small wirelike implants to non invasive devices akin to a hat. You know, they have a thing that you wear that reach your thoughts at least that you can get off right, and at least that they don't have to plug into your brain quite literally. The first Neuralink patient said on a March twenty eight X post that he's had no negative side effects, neither physically nor psychologically. He said in the year after receiving his brain implant, he said he's now using his brain chip for all sorts of things and guests that he's using it more than ten hours a day. That's always a good thing if you use your brain more than ten hours a day. We have many people in our society that don't use it, and that includes the any chips that they may or may not have in their brain as well. So you know, is how many hours a day do you use your brain? He said. The company's researchers are figuring out how to control a wheelchair with the implant. He added that he won't use it though, unless it is next to perfect. He says, I think it benefits everyone if I don't lose control and drive into traffic, you know, kind of like Tesla device. He's been watching these Tesla self driving cars. It's like, I don't think I want to put that on my wheelchair when I'm a calladrophedic. So it's yeah, he said. He found work as a traveling keynote speaker thanks to the implant. It helps him to write research and to communicate online. So again, so I can't tell you how much hope and purpose this technology has provided for me. It's only a matter of time before the implant is in dozens and then hundreds and then thousands of people. He had to say. I understand the desperation, but you know, we should all still have discernment about what has happened with us. I saw this, and I thought about the desperation and how horrible that must be to be a quadriplegic. And I don't know a great deal about Jony Eric Sintata, except I've seen her as a Christian speaker and author and things like that. She's talked quite a bit. She was a very active teenager. She jumped off of a dock headfirst into water that was shallow that she thought was deep and broke her neck. And she has been a quadriplegic since then. And I'm sure she's got a very interesting story. I've again I've not I'm not familiar except with the broad strokes of that. But I know that the way that she has coped with it has not been with a brain implant, but it's been with God as the implant that she has used. And I would much rather rely on that. Michael Bloomberg's insult of farmers and factory workers, again, I talked about this earlier. It is what he had to when this all came out, he said, and this is part of the quote. I could teach anybody, even the people in this room, to farm. You dig a hole, you put seed in it, you put dirt on top of yad water and up comes the corner. I would love to see Bloomberg do some farming, wouldn't you. I mean, they could make a reality TV show out of it. They'll be better than Green Acres, infinite comedic.
Speaker 6: I don't support mouths sending people to the fields, but maybe in Bloomberg's case, we could make one special exception.
Speaker 2: You know that was right. They could call it the Great Leap Forward as a TV reality series. I've had that. Take Bloomberg and all these billionaires, will put them out the field and see if they can feed themselves and survive. And he didn't just int as ault farmers, though. He also derided the lack of power required to be in a factory. He said, you better a piece of metal in the lathe. Then you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job, he said. And again this is typical of what was reported at the time, nobody said that last paragraph. He said, the smart ones of us, we're gonna take everybody's jobs, and we just got to figure out how to keep you from coming after us with uillotines.
Speaker 6: If Bloomberg had to work in a factory, I would start taking bets on how many days until he gets himself caught in.
Speaker 2: The Lathe then a sign up says how many days since Bloomberg has had an accident in the factory. Okay, So what they all missed was what he was saying, the threat that he was saying, what he was saying about the fourth turning, what he was saying about their revolution. Well, they would response that they had at the times typically like this from this news outlet. The only question we have is this, how much money will Bloomberg spend trying to walk these comments back? How did every outlet miss the point, according to Bloomberg, the jobs requiring real gray matter or brain cells, or those that are built around replacing people with technology, Yeah, the smart ones. And they missed all that stuff about the guillotine that he said. So Trump at the time said Bloomberg wouldn't last three seconds as a farmer. I neither would Trump. But like his comments some minorities, you can tell that he really hates regular hardworking Americans. He said, Yeah, it would be interesting. You know that there's the whole genre of entertainment and scripts, the fish out of water they call it, right, I think Beverly Hillbillies. This would be Beverly Hillbillies. In reverse, carbon dioxide is good for the planet. I mentioned last week the X Prize, which is coming up today is the seventh. Okay, so we're two weeks in a day away from Elon Musk putting out this multimillion dollar prize. I forget what it was. It's tens of millions of dollars that he was going to give people for taking carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. But it's good for the planet. Kimmy Bidenknock, the Tory leader of the opposition, has stated that the quest to reach zero by twenty fifty is in fact impossible, quote unquote, without showing any evidence of self awareness. Then Ed Milliban, the Labor government's energy secretary, accused her of her leadership of being quote off to the wacky races. I think that people are off to the wacky races. Are that people who want to remove CO two out of the atmosphere. The fear narrative is also being promoted by governmental institutions in the UK, A statement which was based on the concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide allegedly being the highest level in the last eight hundred thousand years. You got data for that, but think about this. As crazy as this is, as crazy as the climate, mcuffe Musk was right there. He was right there with universal basic income. He was right there with a green agenda. He's still right there with a green agenda. While he's out there talking about how he's gonna he's on the site. The conservatives are worshiping him. I mean, I can go to some of these conservative sites and they're selling doge caps and things like that. It's like, what, what are you talking about? This guy is antithetical to everything you believe, whether you're talking about liberty and self governance or whether you're talking about a rational policy that allows us to have access to resources rather than taking everything away from us. He is a technocrat who wants to own everything so that we don't own anything. And they're worshiping him. It'll be interesting to see how they cover it when he gives out well, I think it's one hundred million dollar prize for the X Prize that he's going to announce April twenty second. Now, he started the several years ago, and so this is the real Musk that is out there, the real Musk who is a big government grifter. Well, we're almost out of time, so I'm not going to take a break, and I just wanted to real quickly talk about some of the things that are coming up in terms of education. For example, there is an article on Wall Street Journal saying Illinois homeschoolers brace for an assault on parental freedom. So Illinois is going to be coming after the Homeschooler's not a surprise when you look at Pritzker. His family was involved in you know, they got their money from the hotel chain and I'm trying to think of it is on tip my tongue now, I just forgot which one it was, Hyatt, I think it was, And the Pritzker family got that. And he's got a doppelganger cousin. I mean, they look like twins, except the cousin is now pretending that he's a woman, right. And the Pritzker family and their family fortune has been at the epicenter of selling the LGBT lies and child mutilation and all the rest of the stuff from the very beginning. So just remember when you look at these types of taxing, this is Illinois where Pritzker is. But just remember when you look at what is happening with the Department of education in Trump, the Trump administration is threatening public schools federal funding over DEI initiatives. Well that's good, except remember that it was ten years ago, maybe a little bit longer, that Trump was pushing transgenders into his own beauty contests, beauty contests. And remember that the policies that are going to be punished, the policies that are going to be rewarded, will change, just as they have changed with Donald Trump. They will change with different parties and so forth. So the key issue is the money, and are you going to take the money? And this is something for homes You won't talk about how they're going to attack homeschoolers and things like that. That'll be part of it. It'll be the money. Do not get yourself addicted to this. Don't take the bribe. And when we look at what is happening with the Department of Education, nothing is going to fundamentally change with the Department of Education. They'll relabel it, they'll rebrand it, they'll repurpose it. It may the bureaucracy may go away, but they've already said that they're going to continue to do educational grants and all the rest of this stuff in order to control education. This is the same people that have been giving grants and scholarships and things like that to Harvard to Colombia. Now they want to take it away if they don't support Israel. Nine billion dollars to Harvard, four hundred million to Colombia and now that and that works not just for the big Ivy League schools, but it's all the way down and that money is going to continue to be put out by what is left of the Department of Education. It's going to be used to control people. It's going to be the purse strings to control people. The Education Department says that it has sent letters to state commissioners overseeing k through twelve state education agencies, giving them ten days to sign and to return a certification of testing their compliance with federal civil rights law. Now I agree with them on the fundamental issue of DEI. I don't want to see DEI being taught in the schools. But the key issue is is that if Trump can remove the funding and use it as a to blackmail these people who have gotten addicted to the funding, I don't know how we're going to fund our schools if we don't have that federal funding. If he can use that. If he can pull their string, then somebody else will pull your string to force you to have DEI. You understand the mechanism that's here. The document is titled and listen to this and this is Orwellian in and of itself. The document is titled Reminder of legal obligations undertaken in extra change for receiving federal financial assistance. If you fund it, you control it. Trump funded the pandemic, and people will still argue with me about that. No, he funded it. He funded it. That's what as emergency decoration was about. Federal funds are conditioned on that assurance. And same thing will happen at the state level as well. In Tennessee, we just had this rhino Bill Lee governor push through charter schools to get state money and some of the people were not happy about it. Said, Okay, we're going to put together something. We'll call it the Free Act, and what that'll say is that you're free to educate your children as a homeschooler. You don't have to do reports, you don't take money, they don't have any control over you. The Republicans shut that down. The Republicans shut that down. They want you to take the money so they can have control over you. And eventually those Republicans are going to be replaced with Democrats who are going to make you do things that you can do that you will not do. On kick Heron's holler said, Hey, David, Hubby going through his coin collection, we just discovered a coin from a set called twenty twelve US Mint uncirculated coinset, and the middle coin in the top row looks just like you, David, as President Benjamin Harrison. Well, that's interesting. I have to go look that up. But I have no connection to Benjamin Harrison. My family's got a remote connection to James K. Polk, which Trump loves, by the way, because he has a lot of territory. He didn't have any children, but he had something like nine or ten brothers and sisters, and it's one of them that were to send it from that's it for today's show. Thank you for joining us, have a good day. The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary but each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com