Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: You know, bet builders hanging by a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 1: If your betfielder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 2: Euros in free bets.
Speaker 4: No be Bett or.
Speaker 3: Power to You Teaeson Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gambling.
Speaker 1: Care dot I e.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging by a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. No be bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 5: If your betfielder loses on.
Speaker 3: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in free bets. No be Bett or Power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care do.
Speaker 6: I James Golden Show on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 7: The Supreme Court's ruling on tariffs is deeply disappointing, and I'm ashamed of certain members of the Court, absolutely ashamed for not having the courage to do what's right for our country. I'd like to thank and congratulate Justices Thomas, Alito and Kavanaugh for their strength and wisdom and love of our country, which is right now very proud of those justices. When you read the dissenting opinions, there's no way that anyone can argue against them.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 7: Countries that have been ripping us off for years are ecstatic.
Speaker 1: They're so happy and they're dancing in the streets. But they won't be dancing along that, I can assure you.
Speaker 7: The Democrats on the Court are thrilled, but they will automatically vote no. They're an automatic no, just like in Congress. They're an automatic no. They're against anything that makes America strong, healthy, and great again.
Speaker 4: They also are.
Speaker 7: A frankly disgrace to our nation, those justices. They're an automatic no. No matter how good a case you have, it said no. You can't knock their loyalty. It's one thing you can do with some of power.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 7: Others think they're being politically correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that of course, President Donald J. Trump, after this Supreme Court ruled intoday against his sweeping tariffs. Associated press headline Supreme Court strikes down trump sweeping tariffs, upending central plank of his economic agenda. But that may not be the long term headline, because the President is pressing on with tariffs. Trump has already this afternoon announced to ten percent global tariffs after he criticized the decision and criticized members of the Supreme Court. Justices Gorsuch and Barrett sided with the liberals on the court, mixing Trump's tariffs. You have I believe it was the New York Times. Let me just check on that, make sure it is the New York Times. The Supreme Court's declaration of independence, and that is what they are calling this ruling, the Supreme Court's declaration of independence. What does that mean? You don't even have to delve into the headlines to really understand what they mean by that. Obviously, they believe the Court has not been acting as an independent branch of government with the decisions that they've made siding with the administration. And so today on a big case, they decided to go against Trump, and according to the New York Times, that is somehow a declaration of independence. Here's the thing. In order to believe that, you would have to believe, which The New York Times does, the liberal talking points about the Court being corrupted, about the court being in the pocket of and to say that all of the rulings that have come down in favor of this administration is simply because the Court has refused to show independence. As an insult to the members of the court. By the way, Trump insulted some of the members of the Court today too, Let's just be honest about that. In fact, there is we will listen to more of Donald Trump, but there was. A former deputy Assistant Attorney General John u was on the Fox News Network today. That's cut to Carlos and this was saying. He was saying, look, there are other ways m a show. Yes, Wow, I just jumped right into it. Thank you, Carlos. It is Boy's rush hour there. I can't believe it's already Friday edition. And I can't believe it's already Friday. It's like we just sat down on Monday and here we are Friday Boom. Fastest our in American media formery. Thank you, Carlos. Former deputy. By the way, I as Carlos, Carlos, what are we going to do for the first music of the day, And he did, You don't even have to ask, will You'll hear it shortly and you'll know why. The former Deputy Assistant Attorney General John You on Fox News Network today before the President came out to speak, had this to say, John.
Speaker 8: Figuring out a refund process is going to be the mother of all refund tax seasons and is going to be a disaster.
Speaker 1: But that's up for another day. That's up to the lower courts.
Speaker 8: In terms of the future, I would actually say, Dana, and I teach trade law and international business law for my sins at Berkeley. When I don't get to teach the Constitution. When I teach those, I teach the students. Actually, President Trump could turn around tomorrow and start the process of reimposing tariffs. He doesn't need new legislation from Congress. There are a bunch of federal statutes. They go by fancy terms like Super THREEHO one and Section two thirty two. There are a bunch of existing trade laws. In fact, President Trump can use AIPA itself. Again, the thing that court is saying is that you have to do it in a certain way. You have to use the trade laws to be specific as to a country and what that country's doing is that country a national security threat. So, for example, under the AEPA law itself, the United States has pursued not tariffs, complete embargos, one hundred percent cut offs of trade with countries like Iran, Cuba, and North Korea. If President Trump want to cut China off entirely, as some people I think in his administration would love, he can use the AEPA statute to do that. And if he wants to impose more fine tuned tariffs of ten percent, twenty percent, he can use these other trade laws that I've been talking about there sitting on the.
Speaker 4: Books, Carlos, I'm sorry, cut nineteen's after you heard from Attorney former Attorney g Deputy Attorney General John you. This is one of the things that President Trump said at his press conference.
Speaker 7: Although I firmly disagree with the course holding today, the decision might not substantially constrain a president's ability to order tariffs going forward. That's because numerous other federal statutes, which is so true, authorized the president to impose tariffs and might justify most, if not all, of the tariffs issued in this case, even more tariffs.
Speaker 1: Actually not backing.
Speaker 4: Down, he went on, And we'll listen to one more from Donald Trump, and then we have other things to talk about today as well. I can't wait to hear the discussion that we have tomorrow morning. God willing, we're here for the Saturday extravaganza. On these tasks were cut twenty. Donald Trump on the ridiculousness and his view of the ruling today.
Speaker 1: To show you how ridiculous the opinion is.
Speaker 7: However, the court said that I'm not allowed to charge even one dollar. I can't judge one dollar, can't judge a dollar. I would have used one penny, but we don't make the pennies anymore.
Speaker 1: We save money.
Speaker 7: Can't charge one dollar to any country under APAH, not one dollar.
Speaker 1: I assume to protect other countries.
Speaker 7: This must have been done to protect those other countries, certainly not the United States of America, which they should be interested in protecting. That's what they're supposed to be protecting. But I am allowed to cut off any and all trade or business with that same country. In other words, I can destroy the trade I can destroy the country. I'm even allowed to impose a foreign country destroying embargo. I can embargo, I can do anything I want, but I can't charge one dollar because that's not what it says, and that's not the way it even reads. I can do anything I want to do to them, but I can't charge any money. So I'm allowed to destroy the country, but I can't charge them a little fee. I could give them two cent fee, but I cannot charge under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: I cannot charge them anything. Think of that.
Speaker 7: How ridiculous is that I'm allowed to embargo them. I'm allowed to tell them you can't do business in the United States anymore. We want you out of here. But if I want to charge them ten dollars, I can't do that. It's incorrect, their decisions incorrect. But it doesn't matter because we have very powerful alternatives.
Speaker 1: That have been approved by this decision.
Speaker 7: You know, they've been approved by the decision for those that thought they had us.
Speaker 1: And they're saying that I have the.
Speaker 7: Absolute right to license, but not the right to charge a license fee. So think of that. I have the right to It's a very powerful word. In many ways. License is more powerful than tariffs. In fact, I was thinking about using it. But they came up with the idea that I can license just like the people that were opposing me told them to do, but not.
Speaker 1: The right to charge a license fee. Think of that. Whoever heard of such a thing?
Speaker 7: What license has ever been issued without the right to charge your fee. You get a license, you charge of fee. It's automatic. But not with this court. But now the court has given me the unquestioned right to ban all sorts of things from coming into our country to destroy foreign countries, but a much more powerful right than many people ever thought we even.
Speaker 1: Had, but not the right to charge fee. How crazy is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So look, folks, we are just at the We're not at the end of this battle, as you might hear. We are beginning a new era of it again. Donald Trump announced a ten percent global tariff today, and I'm sure his administration is going to be looking at the fine details of all of this and the other laws on the books to determine the policy from here. Some Republicans are happy about this. Rand Paul made a statement. I'm searching for it now, I may not find it, but he made a statement in support of the Supreme Court of ruling, as did the Mitt Romney replacement out in Utah. This guy Curtis, wish you almost had Mitt Romney back, this guy John Curtis out of Utah. You folks in Utah, I don't get you. I don't understand these types. So of course Rand Paul was against the Curtis Curtis, John Curtis out of Utah. Today's ruling affirms, despite all the noise of the moment, that the founder systems of checks and bounces remained strong nearly two hundred and fifty years. Well, that's his view, and that's that's okay, that's an admial view to have. But he also says several questions are unanswered. What happens to the revenue already collected, How the administration may use our alternative authorities to impose tires, which they are going to do. Looking ahead, it is critical that we provide the clarity and predictability that businesses need. We who because if you're talking about the Senate, the Senate can't even get off its hind behind to figure out once and for all with clarity what they're going to do with the save ID Act. Something as simple as well. What is the Senate For the most part, it has become a useless body and the same by the way, well don't get me started with the House of Representatives, but at least the House has acted on this save id Act. It's up to the Senate. And we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna have we were gonna have Connie here back today. We're gonna talked to Connie said the tariff thing, Let's do it Monday. You know, we got to talk to Monday too. We're gonna quickly talk to if we can do it. The Fox News Giano Caldwell, who Giano and I've been texting. He's having a big event down at mar Lago in Florida over the next week sometime, and I just wanted to catch up with Giano. Gianno is a brave guy. His brother was murdered and he has a foundation that he's been working with to try to help. And you know how this goes many of the victims of people that have been murdered throughout the United States. We're in a country that cares about the people that do the murdering and less about the people that get murdered. Especially if you deal with the Left.
Speaker 6: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Shower and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 9: I'm Donnie. This guy's been there of New York City for one month.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: What he promised was a free buss for everybody grocery stores, one by the government for you know, poor people to get food, which is a good thing, I think, and that reng was going to go down.
Speaker 1: Those are like the big three things he promised everybody. So today he's.
Speaker 9: Got his first meeting with the city about the budget, and what he says is, I'm raising property taxes on everybody by ten percent. Okay, Brent's not going to go down. Actually he's draining a billion dollars from the Rainy Day Farm, which I don't even know what that is but doesn't sound good. And none of the free stuff that he promises actually happening.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yes, indeed, a ladies. And it's going to snow up there in New York. You know, so far, about twenty homeless people have been left frozen to death outside in the coal wave, and all of a sudden, Mondomie's caring about the homeless supposedly he's going to start doing what should have been done for Day one, making sure Homeland's encampments were down and all the rest of it. And it's supposed to snow, and it's supposed to snow along the Northeast Corridor. By the way, for those of you listening through many states, check your weather forecast over the weekend, as Carlos. So, Carlos, you know it's supposed to be snowing, which is, what are you gonna do? I'm biking this weekend and I don't care. Carlos, how are you going to bike in the snow? Sounds a problem for Sunday? What do you it's a problem for Sunday. How I've never heard of anybody biking in snow, Carlo. Time comes, we're gonna figure it out. Well, stay warm whatever you do. All right, my friends, we have more. I said to you people in southeast. Do you remember me, Carlos talking about Cambria Heights. Yeah, they're protesting in Cambria Heights, New York, Mandami and other stuff. So don't go away, stay where you are. The James Golden.
Speaker 6: Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 10: The James Golden Show entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: James Golden's thirty Let's you know, I spoke about Cambria Heights and we have another one from Latina. But we've been giving Latina so much play the activists out there in Queens. Let's just play what's going on in Cambria Heights today. I'll hold on to Latina for tomorrow. I'll play this again tomorrow and play Latina's reaction to it, because I want to move on to some other stories here. Cambria Heights residents, folks. I said earlier this week that and you heard me, I said, you know what? This is going to affect Southeast Queen's neighborhoods like Springfield Gardens, Saint Albans, Cambria Heights, all all of it. These mandami tax hikes, They're gonna drive people out of their homes in these neighborhoods. And some of these are hardworking neighbor where you have hard working residents. Many, especially in Cambria Heights, came from the Caribbean. They're gonna be driven out of their homes. It's gonna affect everybody. It's gonna affect people all the way through New York City, not just Queens. But I was surprised to see that residents in Cambria Haunts are totally aware of what's happening. There was an outdoor protest in Cambria Haunts. This is a little bit of what ex hip to man with.
Speaker 7: The greatest respect in every campaign speech and every debate where you engage. We opened our ears to listen now today, accept the words echoing from us.
Speaker 4: Now who your job is there? And leave our taxes out.
Speaker 1: It's having only two options.
Speaker 10: You're saying, if we don't tax the rich, then I got to increase poperty taxes.
Speaker 4: We are not upponing in Southeast Queens.
Speaker 1: We are not all of your negotiations tactics.
Speaker 4: It was all my Donnie, you are out mind A little bit upset these folks voted for Oh. I got a text from Timmy Gross. I wonder what she's talking about. When you see a one word text that came in over the last few minutes, what do you suppose she's talking about? Just the one word text, says Gross, What could she possibly be talking about? You think that's what she's talking about? Okay, very good, Okay, So I tell you what I want to do today. Look strange things happen in Ohio. Smells like keen spirit. I'll tell you what we'll do. Let's take a quick trip around America, especially in places in America. Let's stop. We're gonna take a little road trip, folks. We're gonna go to Maryland. We're gonna go to Charleston, North Carolina. We're gonna go to Raleigh, North Carolina. We're gonna go to Louisiana. We're gonna go to Chicago, and if we have time, we're gonna stop off in Oakland. Let's start off with Chicago. Cut fifteen, and here we go in Chicago this afternoon.
Speaker 11: A mother says she just wants answers after her special needs son is found wandering miles away from his school when he was supposed to be in class.
Speaker 12: I don't feel say if I'm just scared to go back, there's something can happen that same thing.
Speaker 11: Eleven year old Richard Harley says he doesn't want to go back to class after he was found wandering, scared and alone miles away from school grounds following a student led walkout protesting ice.
Speaker 12: They'res was to stay on seventy two, like by the school, but they did the exact opposite. It went just way more farther, and the no one even knew like how far they were going, so you kind of got it. I was like, I was like the last one, so I was like all alone.
Speaker 11: The incident happened Tuesday morning at Dundee Middle School in the far Northwest suburb, where the sixth grader is a student. What's going on? His mother says she was not notified about the walkout, and because her son has special needs and an Individualized Education Program or IEP, takes issue with him being allowed to leave campus without supervision or parental authorization.
Speaker 13: Why didn't I get, you know, a notification that he was tardy.
Speaker 11: Well, or absent for that matter.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they even bother calling in.
Speaker 11: Blaisdell said, as her son didn't understand what the walkout was about and nearly went along with the other students when they went outside. She says the protest turned dangerous for Richard when he couldn't keep up with the other kids who were marching along Main Street and Route seventy two Higgins Road. Bladdale set her son called her in a panic, but.
Speaker 1: He said, you just need to come pick me up. I don't know what's going on. I'm very scared.
Speaker 11: The thirty four year old mother of three says she called police, but was able to locate her son through his cell phone about ten minutes later, near the busy intersection of seventy two and Randall Road.
Speaker 1: It's not right, because Mike, well, that's not right.
Speaker 4: These kids are walking out of school all over the country, and they're being prompted to do so by their left wing educators. We talked yesterday. Yesterday gown in Florida, the State of Florida. Kid got hit by a car on a very busy street out with one of these protests. One riff of school was going to get sued. Okay, that happened in West Palm Beach in Florida. Let's okay, so we visited Chicagi. Let's go to Louisiana. Let's take our a road trip off Friday. Road trip to Louisiana, and let's join Kate PLC TV fourteen. That's which one. It is to multiple.
Speaker 14: Arrests in southwest Louisiana. Three people were arrested after a traffic stop on Interstate ten detective stopped a van on February twelve, and a search led to fifteen packages of suspected cocaine.
Speaker 1: They recovered nearly thirty.
Speaker 14: Five pounds of drugs with an estimated shreed value of over two hundred thousand dollars. Celia Marriquin Lozano, Juan Francisco Gonzalez de Leon, and Jose Armando Ocha, all from Illinois. We're taken into custody. Marriquen, Lozano and Gonzalez de Leon are also facing federal detainers for being in the US illegally. All three are charged with possession with intent to distribute a controlled day for a substance. Their bonds are set at three million dollars each.
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh, excuse me. They're from Illinois. JB. Prisky state where they let the illegal immigrants just walk right out of without letting ice know. So I guess they took a road trip to the room. All right, let's go down to North Carolina right now, let's visit. Let's visit Rallah Raleigh, North Carolina. That's cut thirteen calls and check in with WRL that stand for Raleigh down there in North Carolina.
Speaker 13: It is this afternoon, Lee County deputies arrested a wanted man who is a suspected member of MS thirteen. Deputies arrested Jonathan Ala Melendez of El Salvador when he gave them multiple different names at the scene of a car crash. Fingerprints confirmed his identity. The Sheriff's office contacted US Homeland Security and later learned that Isla Melendez is wanted for kidnapping, drug trafficking, hamas an attempted homicide in El Salvador.
Speaker 1: They also learned.
Speaker 13: He has been identified as a gang member. Isla Melndez is being held without bond in Lee County on an immigration retainer from DHS.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you know, wondered if a kidnapping other stuff mudder and attempted mudder and the Democrats is still out of here talking about less abolished ice so that these people can just stay on us streets. All right, we're in Raleigh. Let's go to Charleston. Now he is a little from Charleston, from a Charleston, North Carolina television station, and here you go.
Speaker 15: He's arrested a lift driver accused of sexually assaulting a woman and a church parking lot officers arrested thirty four year old wonder Dan Diaz Vera earlier this month. According to court documents, on February fourth, Vera picked a woman up at her house to take her to a doctor's office. He then allegedly pulled out a god and got into the back seat with the victim, the doors and force the woman to perform oral sex on him before dropping him off at the doctor's Pharahs charged with sodomy, menacing, and kidnapping.
Speaker 1: He's pleaded not guilty. Bondo said a one hundred thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 15: But he's been placed on an icehold at Metro Corrections.
Speaker 1: Another.
Speaker 4: But let's abolish ice, shall we? This is what the Democrats. Let's just go ahead and abolish ICE because the Democrats don't like ice. Now in Maryland, the governor of Maryland, who wants to be president one day Westmore he's signed legislation so that Maryland can stop cooperating with ICE. The sheriffs of nine counties in Maryland are not happy about it. So let's take our road trip to WBLTTV in Maryland.
Speaker 16: The abolishment of the two eighty seven G program is not the abolishment of ICE.
Speaker 4: They're going nowhere.
Speaker 16: In fact, they're going to intensify their effort. We warn them this's gonna happen, and it's gonna happen.
Speaker 11: A warning on Wednesday issued by sheriffs from the nine Maryland counties forced to end active partnerships with ICE under a new state law.
Speaker 16: It is the biggest betrayal to law enforcement and public safety that I have ever seen. There will be people missed, and that is my concern, to be people missed and who will be re released into our communities who pose a threat.
Speaker 11: The legislation signed by the governor Tuesday abolishes two eighty seven g agreements with ICE.
Speaker 16: Mark my word, you will see a dramatic increase in the presence of ICE in the state.
Speaker 11: The Carroll County sheriff told.
Speaker 5: Us that he.
Speaker 4: Yep, he's mad. They all mad. Now, before we get out of here, let's on our road trip. Head out for a minute to Minnesota. Minnesota, we had a congret You didn't oh, they had any Republicans elected there. This Republican his name is Walter Hudson. He's a state representative out there in Minnesota. He sent the Democrats out there into a melt down. Let me tell you they went into a complete meltdown. Well, why they go in to a melt down, James, you might be asking, Well, both gonna tell you. I'll tell you why. In fact, no, he gonna tell you why the Democrats went into a meltdown in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Cut near they come to our state.
Speaker 5: It's an invasion, it's an occupation. People are being kidnapped, not detained, not arrested, kidnapped. Rhetoric like that, and the stance that your party has taken from top to bottom, from Governor Walls all the way down, that there is no legitimacy to federal authority is nothing less than insurrectionist rhetoric.
Speaker 1: And that is why.
Speaker 5: That is why take your moment, Take your moment, I got mine. Take your moment to digest that.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 5: The number of lawyers that are laughing.
Speaker 4: At me right now.
Speaker 5: Do you understand how the supremacy clause works? Do you understand what insurrection is? It's the undermining of federal authority. January sixth, Thank you so much for bringing that up. You guys went on and on and on about.
Speaker 1: That for what four years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still celebrated as a holiday on your side of the aisle. One riot on one day, it's an attack on democracy.
Speaker 1: You ran an entire election on it for months and weeks on end.
Speaker 5: We have had the top law enforcement officer in this state, the governor in this state, the mayor of Minneapolis, and many of you actively undermined federal authority when it comes to immigration.
Speaker 1: Law and the acting upon that rhetoric.
Speaker 5: People like Renee Good and people like Alex Pretty put themselves in harm's way.
Speaker 4: They did what you.
Speaker 13: Want a voter, madam speaker point of their personality is.
Speaker 4: Not allowed to any We are not going to allow you.
Speaker 13: We are not going to allow.
Speaker 1: You to im human community.
Speaker 3: Member now that are married by the federal government.
Speaker 4: That Gary you get a stinkle, Yeah, send them into a meltdown. Renee Good and Alex Pretty put themselves in the homeway. That was That was the one over the top.
Speaker 6: Wait the James Golden Show on the Red Apple podcast network. The James Golden Show Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast networks.
Speaker 4: I'm being asked questions about Mayor Dingus that I cannot answer. What was the relationship between Dingus and the teenage girl? I don't know I will do some digging, well, not in anybody. I gotta stop right there. Let me say goodbye. May God bless protect each and every single one of you. We will revisit dingus in the morning. May God bless every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God willing back tomorrow morning early, and hope you're here with us in the meantime. I bid you.
Speaker 10: Ado thanks for listening to The James Golden Show. You can hear The James Golden Show Saturday mornings at seven. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck
Speaker 1: Is going on here