Speaker 1: In nineteen sixty they were already studying the social engineering impact that a new mythos, a new alien myth, a new alien story, would have to destroy the existing belief systems.
Speaker 2: Why would they want to do that?
Speaker 1: Well, from the vantage point of the elite, and this would include people like Arthur C.
Speaker 2: Clarke and you know the people at Brookings and others.
Speaker 1: They actually believe that all religions are just concocted, made up, synthesized myths. So Christianity, they would say, is just some in this just some cycle of incarnation of the various older religious traditions. It's another version of the Osiris myth, it's another version of Egyptian mythology or whatever raw or you know, some other ancient myth. It's Inkiel, it's Aankee, all this kind of Mesopotamian stuff, some Arian stuff. So they see the ancient religions as really just recycled stories, and there's none or are no better than the others. They're only better insofar as a match up to the agenda of the technocratic elites that want to steer society into the direction of a technocratic agenda. And so thus the alien mythos The alien story that they are pushing fits perfectly into the narrative that they want for a technocratic global governance.
Speaker 2: And this is not surprising.
Speaker 1: I mean, many of the people who said they wanted a quote Luciferian global government, as HG. Well says in his book God the Invisible King, said they would have to create a new religious myth, a new story for Western civilization that doesn't just have man's redemption and salvation, but this kind of evolving into godhood status, where we have to depopulate, where we have to have a technocritic control grid. It just so happens to match up with what the technocrats want. Now, isn't that odd? Why does the alien story in mythos, going back to his very origins of the MJ twelve and Roswell and the early alien promoters, how come it just happens to match up with what the technocrats want?
Speaker 2: Right? It just happens to match up with what the un wants. We got the.
Speaker 1: Aliens are telling us to depopulate, the Deans are telling us to you know, have a global government, to have a de armament, to have a you know, gun control.
Speaker 2: It just happens to match up with everything that the.
Speaker 1: Degenerate, wicked elite want. I mean, that should tell you something, right. One way to understand this is to look at who's over all this kind of drone aerial phenomenon in the United States, and it's entities like the Naval Reconnaissance Office. It's entities like you know, the same people like you mentioned that would be running the continuity of government were there to be some so called national emergency. Everybody remembers, I'm sure the announcement at the United Nations where Reagan said that perhaps we need an external global threat that could unite all of the nations together in a kind of new world order.
Speaker 2: If you think back.
Speaker 1: To all the alien movies, the very propaganda of the earliest days that the mythos of Hollywood was putting out in terms of alien stories. If you think about something like the Day of the Earth so Still, that's exactly the message of the Day of the Earth So still. If the nations don't come together, if they don't form a world government and engage in disarmament, then.
Speaker 2: We won't have world peace.
Speaker 1: And the enlightened advanced space brothers are going to help us or they're going to destroy us, and there's a lot of parallels too when we get over into the phenomena of the psychonauts and the people that we're doing a lot of LSD and DMT and shrooms. Whether it's Tim Leary or whether it's a Terrence McKenna. These figures also believe that they were in contact with alien entities, which they themselves described, oftentimes as interdimensional beings or ets. That's also found in people like doctor John c In his autobiography, he says that a lot of the technology that he believed that he was getting when he was in his sleep tank, a sleep deprivation tank or his float tanks or whatever, that he was speaking to these beings that were giving him information on electrodes, on r F I D chips, things that he was literally working with the Navy for so a lot of times people think this is run by you know, some men in black thing, but it's actually, I think a lot of times run by the Navy.
Speaker 2: They're they're actually behind a lot of these things, the.
Speaker 1: NRO And my initial analysis is that I don't believe that aliens are going to be using you know, blinking lights.
Speaker 2: The same type of blinking light, so you would.
Speaker 1: See on a very terrestrial Earth based drone, and a lot of people from the military were actually posting on Twitter their versions. They are examples of drones that are really advanced. And I disagree quite a bit, for example, with Jim Marris. But I was pulling out some of my old Jim Mars books from back in the day, and I know Jim used to be on Alex quite a bit back in the day, and Jim Mars actually had a pretty interesting chapter where he talked about a lot of the drone technology that you would see in the future ten twenty thirty years later. So he was writing books in the two thousands about drone technology. Now he believed in actual foreign extra biological entities. I don't believe in that. I think that's part of the SI out. But I did enjoy the insights that Jim Mars had into drone technology. So even within the domain of the known UFO researchers, advanced drone technology goes back to Vietnam. If you READI Jacobson's book on the history of DARPA, she talks about what would eventually become DARPA. That's where we get the Internet. Arpinnett Ceterup they were actually working on with the Air Force, and at the time of Vietnam already using unmanned aerial vehicles UAVs, So this is not anything new now, it is true. I think that a lot of what they do and a lot of the research is kept hidden, so they do have suppressed secret technologies, and they are proficient at keeping technology suppressed. People think that they couldn't keep a secret, They can keep secrets. They kept the Manhattan Project secret for a long time. I mean a lot of Eventually this stuff does get out, But no, I don't think that the stealth bomber is the most advanced form of you know, aerial phenomena or aerial technology that they have. This is just my speculation, but even people in the military who are just kind of mainstream, they'll talk about pretty openly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I met a guy, for example, that was in the military about ten years ago, and he was discussing, you know, drones that they had at the base that he was at that were able to just take off, you know, basically like a UFO, and they're completely silent.
Speaker 2: I've never had.
Speaker 1: Any weird UFO experiences or anything like that, but I remember one time maybe in about in two thousand and eight or nine, I was driving through a really remote wooded area of Tennessee which is next to it was relatively close to some military bases that are in that are well known in Tennessee, and in this very rural area, I did witness a very low flying drone. This is remember in two thousand and seven eight era drones weren't reported on very much, so this was kind of the era, the era when it was rolling out.
Speaker 2: That there was a lot of drone tech.
Speaker 1: This is when Obama was talking about using drones in warfare in foreign entanglements to you know, assassinate leaders of other countries or whatever. Al Qaeda there was a big drone remember the drone scandal in Obama. This was right around that time, right prior to that, and I did park my card, I got out and I witnessed a very low flying, completely silent drone.
Speaker 2: Again this is around two thousand and seven or eight, and it.
Speaker 1: Did act the sort of accelerate and fly away at a really intense speed. It had blinking lights. I don't think the Aliens are using blinking lights like American aircraft use blinking lights to identify that there or the human aircraft. I guess this is all over the world. Everybody uses blinking lights. I don't know, but I mean it's just obvious. I think that a lot of that is terrestrial. It's a you know, military technology, and the military as utilized, believe it or not, the alien mythos and story to cover up black operations. So, for example, at places like Area fifty one, it's well known, in fact that Annie Jacobson wrote a whole other book on the history of Area fifty one and the alien mythos and cover that they use sometimes as a kind of a distraction and a deflection for advanced drone, advanced tech, importing drugs, importing humans. I mean, they can use this black ops cover. They can use this cover for all kinds of black operations. And there are many stories. A lot of journalists have broken stories about the nefarious activities going on at some of these bases.
Speaker 2: So I think that's probably what's going on. That's more likely.
Speaker 1: Some of the more nefarious characters in American military history have also been involved in the Space program and in the Air Force programs. Studying the air phenomena for esemple Michael Aquino. According to his own testament and founder of the Temple of Set. The most famous Satanist after Alistair Curley, perhaps or anton Ley.
Speaker 2: In the last century. He wrote The Armies of the Psychological Warfare Doctrine Minor War to cy War.
Speaker 1: He was involved in studying and working with the psychological warfare operations involved in the aerial phenomena of UFOs. So what does that tell me? Well, the more that you dive into this question and the people involved in this question, the history of this quest question, and I'm not saying there are no spiritual phenomena where there are no weird unexplained phenomena, but specifically the US based mythos, the alien crash narrative, Roswell's story. The more we go into that, the more that we go into the early people who were abductees, the Georgia Dampski's, the Betty and the Barney Hills.
Speaker 2: What we find is that all of these stories really fall apart very quick.
Speaker 1: And they don't just fall apart because of you know, some weird guy who's you know, doing LSD or something who has a vision or he thinks he sees aliens, or some you know guy out in the in the boonies who claims to have seen lights in the sky, they fall apart because the narratives actually end up being stories that were already written. For example, the Georgia Dampski story was very closely related to a science fiction novel that was already out about him being taken up on crafts and seeing Bozo me Marilyn Monroe looking Venusian aliens.
Speaker 2: It's always obviously all made up nonsense.
Speaker 1: But the weird part about the whole story, as the Collins Brothers have elucidated in a lot of scholarly detail in their book and book Going to be on Betty, excuse me, a Georgia Damskey's story was actually protected and fostered by none other than Alan Dulles, who was at that time the head of the CIA. Now, why would the head of the CIA care to threaten to take to court anyone who tried to question or demonk Georgia Damski's story. This is again the first most famous, you know, abductee who was taken up on the craft and he saw the ship, and you know, there's always a.
Speaker 2: Sexual element to it.
Speaker 1: It's always very sort of primal and Freudian and Youngian know, they have these things that they put in your butt and they're probing you and all this kind of nonsense. I think that is all intended to appeal to kind of our archetypal base nature as a new mythos. And why would I say it's a new mythos that's being planned. Well, let me give you an example. If you look at the academia behind this phenomena, that is actual people with PhDs that are studying this phenomena.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not saying this because I just trust all PhDs.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of liars in the realm of academia, but there are insights that people in academia have, for example, going to the white papers that study this phenomena.
Speaker 2: Fifty sixty years ago.
Speaker 1: So we go back to nineteen sixty and we listen to people at Brookings Institute who were doing a white paper for NASA, and they came up with what I would.
Speaker 2: Call religious engineering propositions.
Speaker 1: And what do I mean by that, I mean the idea of concocting an entirely new mythos for the West or Western civilization. And this is from the book The Lure of the Edge by Brenda Densler. She is a University of California professor, and she wrote this really good book on the history of the alien phenomena and how it connects to cults, how it connects to mind control, again from academic perspective, not from a conspiracy perspective. And she mentions that this nineteen sixties Brookings Institute paper, working together with the theories of Arthur C.
Speaker 2: Clark, who himself.
Speaker 1: Was a as far as we know, a pedo, and he was a member of various esoteric orders and sects, he pointed out that this would be by Christians all called demonic activity. But in a nineteen sixties Brookings Institute paper, it stated that the effects of the discovery of et life on Christianity religious fundamentalism in all religious traditions would be electrifying.
Speaker 2: It would have far reaching potential.
Speaker 1: It would in fact be a powerful social force, and there was a social revolutionary force the alien life theory.
Speaker 2: Science fiction writer Arthur C.
Speaker 1: Clark felt that the doctrine of the incarnation of Christ was a ticking time bomb and then it would fall apart when this was announced. Various one psychologists in the UFO community stated that this would actually be a long time battle that was going on, and this cover up was about to be known and revealed. Not only would the idea of the incarnation itself come under review, as one instant investigator put it, the whole Christian idea of the plan of salvation would be secretly or severely problematized. So this is from the white paper. That was a quote from the professor. This is from the white paper itself. The Christian religion would be compromised by the discovery of et life because it makes so much of the doctrine of the incarnation of a historical event and the knowledge of the good news of Jesus Christ and his passion, ascension, atonement, that that is the essence of salvation. It would rather have the effect to maintain that the incarnation, the crucifixion of the Son of God occurred on innumerable worlds. So we would immediately have to have this doctrine of multi worlds multiverse that g es this is an alien being, perhaps saving aliens on other planets, and thus the good News would have to be a gospel that's spread throughout the universe. This will be a vain effort for the distant galaxies or so far away that they would probably never be contacted, and so ultimately this would be the collapse of Christianity because it would compromise not just the incarnation but also the idea of divine providence because God didn't save the alien world. So from the Brooking Consistitt papers in nineteen sixty, they were already discussing and theorizing about how this new mythos, this new narrative, would undo the existing mythos of the biblical heritage of Western civilization. So, in other words, it's enough to destroy an undo Christianity, so they believe just by announcing the possibility or the existence of alien life on other planets, on other solar systems, or even life existing outside of Earth.
Speaker 2: Now whether you believe that's true or not, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is that in nineteen sixty they were already studying the social engineering impact that a new mythos, a new alien myth, a new alien story would have to destroy the existing belief systems.
Speaker 2: Why would they want to do that?
Speaker 1: Well, from the vantage point of the elite, and this would include people like Arthur C.
Speaker 2: Clarke and you know, the people at Brookings and others.
Speaker 1: They actually believe that all religions are just concocted, made up, synthesized myths. So Christianity, they would say, is just some in this just some cycle of incarnation of the various older religious traditions. It's another version of the Osiris myth, it's another version of Egyptian mythology or whatever raw or you know.
Speaker 2: Some other ancient myth.
Speaker 1: It's Inkill, it's Aankee, all this kind of Mesopotamian stuff, some Arian stuff. So they see the ancient religions as really just recycled stories, and there's none know better than the others. They're only better insofar as they match up to the agenda of the technocratic elites that want to steer society into the direction of a technocratic agenda. And so thus the alien mythos, the alien story that they are pushing, fits perfectly into the narrative that they want for a technocratic global governance.
Speaker 2: And this is not surprising.
Speaker 1: I mean, many of the people who said they wanted a quote Luciferian global government, as hgu Well says in his book God the Invisible King, said they would have to create a new religious myth a new story for Western civilization that doesn't just have man's redemption and salvation, but this kind of evolving into godhood status where we have to depopulate, where we have to have a technocritic control grid. It just so happens to match up with what the technocrats want.
Speaker 2: Now, isn't that odd? Why does the alien story in Mythos, going back to his very.
Speaker 1: Origins, the MJ twelve and Raw aswell, and the early alien promoters. How come it just happens to match up with what the technocrats want?
Speaker 2: Right? It just happens to match up with what the un wants.
Speaker 1: We got the aliens are telling us to depopulate, deeans are telling us to you know, have a global government, to have a de armament, to have a you know, gun control. It just happens to match up with everything that the degenerate, wicked elite want. I mean that should tell you something, right, And why is the system suddenly promoting aliens everywhere when for many, many decades they played the part of oh, there are no aliens, you're crazy if you even look into this. And now suddenly, in the last few years you've got hearings in you know Congress.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got UAPs, we've got underwater craft. They're real.
Speaker 1: And the people who are promoting it are all a bunch of people from the deep State themselves, a bunch of military you know, psyops people. By the way, newsflash, those are the people who lie. Those are people who train are trained to lie. Like the number one thing you do when you enter that life, that domain is.
Speaker 2: You are trained to lie.
Speaker 1: And if you want the easiest way to debunk all of this, there's a great documentary that was made some years back, about ten years ago. It's called Mirage Men, and Mirage Men is a documentary where they go and they interview people like Richard Dodie and others who were involved in counter intelligence for the Air Force, and in his case, he was involved in helping to concoct the alien myth.
Speaker 2: Yes, you heard me correctly, he says there.
Speaker 1: He says there, and says, yeah, let me tell you all the tricks I use to profile idiot narcissists who believe that they're chosen by the aliens to give a new gospel to humanity. And we find these quacks and these idiots and we just feed them. A bunch of dissinfo and we bring him to the base and we tell them they're going to meet with a general and we play a VHS tape of some crappy, you know, b movie set version of a UFO f line.
Speaker 2: And they actually believe it because the general comes in and says, we've chosen you to give the message to the people.
Speaker 1: So it's a siout and it's all in that document It's a great documentary.
Speaker 2: Have to watch that as a starting.
Speaker 1: Place for understanding the UFO alien psyop scam. And there it is right there. There's Richard Doughty in that documentary. This is the Alex Joneshaw. I'm your guest host, JDR Jayson. Now when we come back, we're going to talk more about the alien syop deception.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere, please go to the Alex Jones Store dot com.
Speaker 3: I am so glad this is back. Optimal Human is the strongest, best superfood green drink you're going to find anywhere. One little scoop in water, the energy, the focus, the clarity. It is the best green food out there.
Speaker 2: People love it.
Speaker 3: It is amazing and it's back at stock discounted at the Alex Jonestore dot com.
Speaker 2: It just came back in yesterday.
Speaker 3: Also Ultimate Turmeric Formula, concentrated gummies, the strongest, highest quality tumoric, the strongest, most contra at high quality ginger and pepperdine and Moore.
Speaker 2: This is so good for.
Speaker 3: Your immune system, anti inflammation, and so much more. Get yours at the Alex jonestore dot com. You'll be blown away as well by the old Siemas Iris Simos formula. The gummies are back now as well, though I like the powder capsule as they're stronger. It's all there at the alex showstore dot com. Amazing patriot heere to spread the word, to wait to pull up to meet white minded folks. It's an adventure. Hundreds of designs, incredible designs at the Alix Showstore dot com. Limited edition twenty twenty five Alex Jones infu Wars Calendar. It's fun the folks that may able to come up with this. It's a great way to give a gift. We have the campaign coins liberty coins that are nice mementos from nine dollars you know, up to twenty five and it all funds the Info War. It's all there at the Alex Jonestore dot com and you build the patriot economy, you build the provement economy, and you keep us on air. We'll know by the middle of January whether we're gonna survive. The US Trustees still been left there though it was over road. Judge said, you're actually gonna sell it to actually offers the most money. We're gonna work on that with outside groups that won't censor us, but who knows what and Bloomberg are gonna do. But regardless, we continue on. The info war is you, it's me, it's the people. It's questioning, it's researching it, it's promoting liberty, it's resisting tyranny. And that's why I go into the Alix jonstore dot com. We'll ensure that future operation regardless of what they do. Now is the time of action. All glory goes to God. But God's worked through you. So I salute you. We've done fabulous work together and our most important work is you have to come.
Speaker 2: So you are boosters.
Speaker 3: You are the missionaries. You are the ambassadors of freedom, and your financial support gets you great products that enrich your life. Thank you. So on era of Total three, because you win, go to the alixonstore dot com right now and find out how amazing these products are.
Speaker 1: Marry Christmas, Welcome back to the aust Young John you goes host Jay dire Jason House. As we're talking about the UFO Alien mythology, the crafting of a new myth, a new story, a new grand narrative for Western civilization, which will merge into a new Hegelian dialectical synthesis with the rest of the Darwinian mythos to promote a new idea of man being seeded by the alien visitors as a kind of a DNA experiment to create a future race of supposed genetically pure beings. And in fact, if you go back to the origins of a lot of the people who promoted the alien mythos or what would become the alien mythos a long time ago, they were absolutely one percent proponents of dysgenics eugenics. They believed in the evolutionary control that would produce that that could be tweaking mankind to create a future transhumanist super being.
Speaker 2: So we mentioned earlier HG. Wells.
Speaker 1: Ag Wells wasn't just an expert in propaganda. He actually put his propaganda to work, and so he wrote famous books like War of the Worlds, which were really intended I think, to see the idea of what we're talking about with the alien myth. And I'm not joking when I say that all the same people pushing the alien myth when you go into their writings, they're all believers in, you know, transhumanism, they're all believers in eugenics, they're all believers in massy population. And what better story or mythology to use to promote those ideas than the idea that we're seeded by far off alien god beings and visitors, and those god beings are here to help train us to lead us into ascension, you know, the ascension of the next millennium.
Speaker 2: Whatever kind of New Age stuff.
Speaker 1: And if you think that that's all kooky and quackery, well, some of the most important movers and shakers of the nineteen sixties counterculture they actually went and gave lectures and talks on aliens and the new alien mythology at the Esslin Institute. Esslin Institute was one of the foremost think tanks kind of promoting and running the alien mythology that we have today. And then the whole nineteen sixties New Age counterculture. I have a mainline history of the Esslin Institute right here by Jeffrey Kreipel, and there's a whole chapter on the alien interdimensional hyperdimensional beings and the boomers that went and gave lectures and tried to talk about having humping the aliens. So like boomers are not okay, Like they were doing some crazy stuff back in the nineteen sixties at the x Escellent Institute, trying to hump aliens and get us to some kind of ascended status.
Speaker 2: So I mean, at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, it's not just hgu Wells that was really helping to promote this.
Speaker 2: It was also Hollywood.
Speaker 1: For example, the nineteen forty nine Project Sign report was one of the early Air Force.
Speaker 2: Military declassified.
Speaker 1: Things that came out about the UFO phenomenon, and that was what that showed was that there was this central group of intelligence operators that were really controlling and steering the narrative. In forty nine, in Project Sign, they were pushing the idea of debunking all of this it's not real.
Speaker 2: But at the same time.
Speaker 1: MJ twelve was pushing that it's all and it's all a cover up, cover up. So you've got two supposed intelligence factions in groups pushing contrary narratives here that there's real alien visitations.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, no, it's all all needs to be debunked.
Speaker 1: And you have people from the intelligence agencies like the OSS eventually which would become the CIA, people like doctor James Lipp, people like C. D. Jackson, who was the creator of the Doctrinal Warfare program that was the program designed to utilize Christianity, particularly the Roman Catholic Church at the time of Vatican two and before for the CIA and America's designs in other countries. They wanted to make it an entity engaged in essentially soft power and expressing Americanism to the rest of the world. And it's interesting that eventually, by the way, the Vatican has kind of given soft okay to the possibility of alien life. We've had multiple people from you know, the Vatican come out and say, well, maybe there's a possibility that will have to baptize aliens.
Speaker 2: Various cardinals and others have.
Speaker 1: Hinted at this, so't I wouldn't be surprised if a Pope Francis and the Vatican didn't also kind of go along with this. Ridiculous narrative of the ets are coming to visit us and maybe we can save them. But remember Cede Jackson, this guy who wanted to utilize the Romancallochy Church I think.
Speaker 2: Was very successful in his doctrinal warfare program. Go look that up. It's a declassified real thing.
Speaker 1: He was also involved in the production team on movies like The Day the Earth Stood Still?
Speaker 2: Why is the CIAS guy.
Speaker 1: Who's in charge of religious engineering and the using the churches for CIA projects or soft power, why is he involved in movies like The Day of the Earth Stood Still? These alien narratives that present Jesus as this said that the alien is this kind of carpenter from another planet and he helps to you know, he's trying to enlighten the nations to have a socialist world government and diarmament to battle against the other aliens that are coming to destroy us.
Speaker 2: The narratives are always the same.
Speaker 1: In fact, other production companies at that time, twentieth century Fox, they were putting out a lot of these alien movies.
Speaker 2: Some of the earliest ones.
Speaker 1: I think Day There itself I remember as a twentin centry Fox XANAK production, and if you look at what they were doing. They were working at the same time twenty Centry Fox at that time was working with the Office of Wartime Intelligence, so it was working with OSS directly on the production of some of these most famous memorable archetypal alien films. And speaking of archetypes, guess who else wrote about the possibility of UFOs and aliens as an archetypal pattern that could change human consciousness. Carl Jung absolutely. Carl Young wrote an essay on UFOs. I remember reading that some years back. He believed that UFOs because he thought everything was kind of a projection of the unconscious, that we were sort of manifesting and projecting these things into existence, and that eventually the projections would also reflect into our psyche and we would have a sort of changing images of man scenario where we would evolve into some you know, future gnostic sort of religion or something like that. So for Carl Young, they're also a religious phenomenon. And Carl Young, you know, was a famous Gnostic in terms of his theology. But look his Red Book, which was his sort of like a dream journal. He thought he was getting these channeled messages in his dreams, and he recorded this in this big giant rare esometery book called the Red Book, and it's all these messages from these beings and these entities, again very similar to what all the people who claim to channel aliens or to speak to the aliens claim. They claim that they're getting these messages, they claim that they're getting these these you know, vibes from the ether.
Speaker 2: From the from the alien sphere.
Speaker 1: And it's the same stuff that the people who do DMT say. When the people who do DMT say they talk to the clockwork elves, when they talk to the interdimensional beings, they're saying the exact same thing. Don't have any kids, depopulate, masculate yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, let us have a world government.
Speaker 1: We a love the Aurelians, but also were demons, So it's all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 1: Why do the DMT clockwork all say the same thing as the aliens and they just happen to say the same thing that demons say.
Speaker 2: In the Christian theological system, kill.
Speaker 1: Your offspring and have a world government and submit to us because we love you. It will make you feel good, by the way, But they don't. They're demonic entities. And again every time we look into this story, into this mythos, into this narrative that people involved in it are the most shady, ridiculous people from the deep State always, even up until today. If you go back to the nineteen eighties, the nineteen nineties, or was the aviary, this is a collection of deep state operatives. Again, Richard Dody, I think is part of that crew or adjacent to it. Colonel John B. Alexander who's involved in the production and creation non lethal weapons technologies, a bunch of other disinformation operatives.
Speaker 2: Again, the Miraje men.
Speaker 1: They interview Richard Dody and he literally just gives all the explanations and details of how he lies and deceives the people that they pick to be disinformation operatives in the alien phenomena. If you come up into the modern period, you have people like Tom DeLong from Link one eighty two and he's now in charge of running this Space Kids Academy or I don't even know what he's what it is, but he pushes all this alien nonsense. He goes on all the top podcasts everywhere and tells they about the generals have told me the aliens are here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generals don't lie.
Speaker 1: Right, Although Yeah, the military never lies, they never engaged in deception. Surely they're telling us the truth, right, And what's the message. Oh, it's always the same New Age nonsense. So what's obvious is that the same people pushing the Madam Blovatski, theossipy New Age stuff that all the boomers push.
Speaker 2: In the nineteen sixty through the Eslin Institute.
Speaker 1: Just happens to be the same narrative that the psychonauts push, like Leary and McKenna, that these beings are interdimensional spiritual entities and they're here to save us.
Speaker 2: They're here to help us.
Speaker 1: We got we gotta have the depopulation, you know, eugenics based scientific dictatorship, or else we won't survive the coming cataclysm.
Speaker 2: Now, why the nuclear So why is the nuclear stuff always attached to the UFO phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I think there's a convenient usage there for the threat. Everything attached to nuclear stuff is all about the possibility the world being destroyed. Right, it's a giant cataclysm. So the way to craft the alien narrative, as if the interdimensional beings or entities or whatever might destroy us all is precisely to connect them directly to the nukes. So supposedly the aliens are always swarming around nuclear facilities because they're going to trigger them, and they're going to cause you know, the day after. If you've seen that nineteen eighties famous TV movie that scared all the boomers so that they stopped, dropped and rolled and got under their desks, as if that was going to stop the nuclear blast, that movie the Day After, right, that sort of burnt into the psyche of many. I mean I watched it as a kid, so I remember it as well. It's terrifying stuff if you grew up as a kid in the nineteen eighties thinking that you're going to get nuked at any moment. So what better thing to tie the aliens to than the nuclear technology, you know, nuclear energy or whatever, because that immediately gives us the impression that at any moment, right, maybe the aliens are doing reconnaissance in New Jersey, and maybe they're going to attack, and maybe.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're gonna trigger.
Speaker 1: The nuclear war, which is all I think ridiculous. I mean, if it was, if there was anything like that going on, it might be foreign governments having drones or something like that. But I don't even think that's what's going on in this case? Remember when supposedly a balloon from China floated over the US a few months ago and everybody was freaking out again saying it was aliens. In that case, whenever people see a blimp, they think it's aliens.
Speaker 2: I think it's a UFO. No it's not. It's just everything. It's all very earth. It's not a UFO. It's it's obviously popped. So I mean, how are the aliens getting here like on air balloons? I mean, come on, and why why was why would there why would there spacecraft crash?
Speaker 1: Like if you look at Roswell, it's like, you know, the guy's holding up like tenfoil, right, So I don'n't know how they got here in tenfoil. But anyway, the commonality here is the gnostic neo gnostic mythos and a story that we got to be saved from ourselves. All the same people who pushed the global elite stories. Remember A she Wells is part of the Fabian society. The Fabians are all pushing the same type of mythology of you know, we got to have a technocratic, centralized socialist world government.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what.
Speaker 1: All of these people push you get later cults that are alien cults, like Scientology. A lot of people may not know that Scientology is another alien cult. The actual mythos and story that l Ron Hubbard made up after he graduated from El Crowley's cult group, the OTO, which is just a it's just an induction technique about how to learn to create your own cult.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's a grad school on creating your own cult. Okay, well guess what he made up? An alien cult? Shocker.
Speaker 1: And many of the Crowley circles and people involved in the OTO, they're also all alien believers. They believe that the real way to contact aliens is through doing hardcore hallucinogens, doing LSD, doing shrooms, doing ayahuasca, et cetera, et cetera, and do combine that with so called ritual magic, et cetera, and you've got the real way to contact the beings, the entities. And if you think this is all crazy, you know you understand that in the nineteen seventies, the CIA was literally studying the occult. They were studying how to perhaps weaponize and understand scientifically the occult. I've done multiple live streams and talks on project Stargate, the remote viewing.
Speaker 2: Studies and projects.
Speaker 1: I've done a podcast on the Gateway process. We just did one of those a few months ago on my channel. Go check out my podcast that we did breaking down the entire Gateway process document which is all about meditation and you know, connecting into other dimensions through meditator. They were all real CIA studies and projects that already classified. So this isn't fake. This is all real studies. I'm not saying that all the stuff is real, but the studies that they were doing again all ties into religious engineering, all ties into mastering and creating and controlling these various cults. In fact, if you get into the early phases of NICAP and you know, move on, those were very quickly taken over by if they weren't started by people from the CIA and various intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: And that's why those entities.
Speaker 1: Have been really engines of disinformation, just like the Aviary, just like all these.
Speaker 2: Again, just go watch Mirage, man.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why do people who love them go crazy about this, like they never watch Miraje Men, which is one of the best documentaries on this whole topic. In fact, they even talk about in Miraje Men, the very people from Hollywood that they brought in to craft and create some of the so called famous alien videos. So a lot of stuff that you see on the Internet or on Twitter or whatever. I'm not saying that there aren't people you know, recording drones or recording real phenomena at times. I think there are, but a lot of these are also famous faked footage. And Dodie talks about that. I don't know about the one that you see there with the famous ones about d C. I mean that could be fake, could be really who knows, But I mean again, I mean it looks like a B movie too, from the nineteen fifties as well.
Speaker 2: So who knows.
Speaker 1: But they talk about in the documentary and miraje Men the ability that they had in you know, decades ago to craft pretty good, you know, faked alien footage. And they also talk about at times they didn't even have to create something that was that was that high quality. They could even do really low low quality stuff and if they just brought some dupe to the military base and how to general tell them that this was a real craft and that, I mean, it's laughable when you watch the documentary because they're actually telling their dupes that, oh, the aliens landed, and here's a VHS video of it, and they want us to make a treaty with them, with the Pleadians. But we can't tell the people yet because humans aren't ready for it. So we need you to be our disseminator and our ambassador to the people of this new alien gospel. And what's funny about all this is like, wait a minute, isn't that the.
Speaker 2: Whole plot of X Files?
Speaker 1: If you watch the entire story arc narrative of the show of X Files, that's literally what's an X Files. They actually find people that they have to disseminate the myth to, you know, through dupes, who are the chosen ones?
Speaker 2: And even in the X Files they even talk about how this is.
Speaker 1: All pretty much run by you know, people from this people from the OSS, people from the Deep State. In the X Files it is called the Syndicate, right, so all of this is coming out of quote the Syndicate.
Speaker 2: Even in the X Files. But now we're supposed to just believe these people.
Speaker 1: So the people who lied and made up weapons of mass destruction stories about they're the ones that are gonna be the ones telling us about the alien mythos. It's kind of like, you know, reverse or inverse Kramer. I don't know if you are familiar with this, but basically, anytime Jim Kramer talks about something in terms of economics.
Speaker 2: The opposite happens.
Speaker 1: So if he talks about how good bitcoin is, bitcoin goes down. If he disses bitcoin, of course it goes up. So this is a well known market phenomenon. It's not kind of like the same thing I would say here, Like anything that the establishment is saying.
Speaker 2: Pretty much, just believe the opposite.
Speaker 1: So if they're pushing aliens in the alien mythos, then it's not true. It's a pseudo religious mythology that they're trying to concoct. I would say that's the big picture. In the small term, it's probably what Alex was talking about. It's a demonstration of you know, drone technology. When Usians are looking at this and what America's has going on, they're not.
Speaker 2: Thinking about aliens.
Speaker 1: I guarantee that when the Russians see this, they're saying, Okay, you know, America is flexing its drone tech or something. It's America's showing what you know, they could come do with drones in Russia or something like that.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense. That makes way more sense than.
Speaker 1: The idea that you know, drones have blinking lights like aircraft, you know, registered aircraft have.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And also does it make sense that the craft crash and they happen so that when the craft crashes like it looks like you know a ten can you know, Apollo mission type of craft and it just looks ridiculous, It looks like a B movie.
Speaker 2: But people still believe this And why is it?
Speaker 1: By the way, all of the famous cults, particularly Suicidish cults, they happen to have an alien myth Have you noticed this?
Speaker 2: There's a big alien.
Speaker 1: Mythos behind them, not all of them, but for example, the Heaven's Gate that was big alien cult.
Speaker 2: Right. The hail Bop was like some alien mothership that was going to come.
Speaker 1: It was a pfunk mothership was going to come take us away. Right, There's all these heaving, the gay, the weirdos, and they literally believed this crazy nonsense with a guy who literally looks like the ultimate alien cult leader, and yet they believed it. Now it used the alien myth think about the realiens. The reeliens also supposedly have human cloning technology. And the cults run by this multi millionaire former French race car driver. I mean, it's it's just ridiculous, and yet that I don't think they're not a suicide cult. But they also believe in aliens and all this nonsense. They have intelligence connections the Order of the Solar Temple. That's another literal suicide cult. Well, they also had an alien mythos because they were blending kroleyan Oto elements into their story, and the ascended Mass and the gods from the beyond and so forth, those are all that you have to contact and channel. That's another massive giant suicide called.
Speaker 2: People don't know by the way.
Speaker 1: That there is actually an alien mythos to Jim Jones's cult. I mean it's not the central focus, but Jim Jones would kind of have these weird phases where he would just kind of make up all kinds of wild stuff and he out there's also kind of an alien space opera thing going.
Speaker 2: On in the background of the Jim Jones cult.
Speaker 1: If you go really deep into all the stuff that he taught over the years. Now, I don't think it was again the main portion of his mythology, because a lot of what Jim Jones was doing was just kind of like liberation theology, Marxism version of so called like water down Christianity. But he would at times talk about, you know that this universe was created by some kind of entity that was an alien entity that farted it out. He literally said that I'm not making that up. So again, that's another alien cult. You could argue that Crowley and his Oto is an alien cult.
Speaker 2: In fact, Madame Lvatski.
Speaker 1: Alice Bailey, all the New Agers actually believe that the New Age theology and philosophy and theosophy comes from ascended masters, who actually are just like aliens too. Now, I don't believe that they got that from ascended masters. I think that was a concocted Fabian socialist, made up religion of the future. I mean, it is demonic, but I don't really believe that it came from ascended masters.
Speaker 2: I think her ascended.
Speaker 1: Masters quote unquote were her handlers, the spy chiefs that were really running her. And if you don't believe that, look up the work of doctor Richard Spence, who wrote the famous book Secret Agents sixty st six about how Alishair Curley was actually working for British intelligence. So what do you know, the most famous proponent of alien theology in the twentieth century also the most famous Satanist of the last century. Yes see, Actually, if you go into the studies of what Crowley really talked about, it's not an accident that his channeled lamb entity or being looks just like an alien. The entity that Alice Curly claims so channeled is like a big, you know, goofy headed alien. Just look up lamb lam if you if you have a picture of Croly's lamb there to the guys in the in the in the studio, look up Alistair Curley's lam lamb and you'll see that it looks just like an alien being. Again, whether Curley really channeled anything, whether he was just you know, bombed out of his mind on various drugs and he saw this entity or did contact with what's as possible, or whether he just concocted it. It fits very closely into the alien mythos and narrative, and in fact, some members of that group and of that cult to this day actually do believe that they are channeling and contacting quote aliens when they do their rituals. So, whether you believe in the aliens or not, or whether you believe in the hdu Wells thesis that it's all concocted as a new mythology, either way, it's abundantly clear that the system that the establishment is using and concocting and wants this narrative to be there, not just for the you know.
Speaker 2: Media that yeah, there's Lamb.
Speaker 1: Supposedly the entity that Elister Crowley contacted, the demon entity, alien entity that becomes really i think one of the archetypal images for the future of the the Grays or whatever they're supposed to be. This is all mythologies, it's being engineers being created, and there's no it's not accidental that all of the mind control CIA doctors and people like that, the psychonauts are also directly connected to and working with and involved in the crafting and the production of the alien mythos. Whether it's the British Intelligence operatives and people like H. G. Wells, people like you know, even Elvis Huxley. You could argue because Huxley and some of his books talks about contacting and interacting with demonic entities through these opening these doorways, doors of perception and whatnot. I don't know that he he really believed in demons, or if you just thought perhaps they were entities. This is I think ilis in Gaza is the Huxley book that talks about this. But in Doors of Perception he does talk about opening up these pathways and these portals, so to speak, through the hallucinogenic experience. But if you read Doors of Perception, he kind of debates in the book whether it's a purely mental phenomenon or whether you're actually opening up doorway to other dimensions. So he kind of debates it with himself and perhaps isn't clear. But regardless, these people actually do believe that the interdimensional beings do interact with our realm, that they do give us information, they do give us technology, they do give us creative ideas or something like this. You can debate that, but it again just happens to fit into the Christian theological story of demons who are fallen angels who work to deceive men who appear as angels of light, as Paul says, and who lie to them In so keep in mind that just because there's a spiritual experience, it doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: That it's a good. Spiritual experience might be demonic.
Speaker 1: You can find my tickets for my lecture in Florida coming up very soon on my website and am my Twitter.
Speaker 2: Follow me on Twitter and get tickets from my Florida lecture.
Speaker 3: Please go to the Alex jonestore dot com. I am so glad this is back. Optimal Human is the strongest, best superfood green drink you're going to find anywhere. One little scoop in water, the energy, the focus, to clarity. It is the best green food out there. People love it. It is amazing and it's back at stock discounted at the Alex jonestore dot com.
Speaker 2: It just came back in yesterday.
Speaker 3: Also Ultimate Turmeric Formula, concentrated gummies, the strongest, highest quality tumeric, the strongest, most concentra at high quality ginger and pepperdine and moore. This is so good for your immune system, anti inflammation, and so much more. Get yours at the Alex jonestore dot com. You'll be blown away as well by the Ultimate Seemas Iris Simas formula. The gummies are back now as though I like the powder capsules, they're stronger. It's all there at the Alex Shoonstore dot com. Amazing Patriot. You're to spread the word, to wait to bull up, to meet white minded folks. It's an adventure. Hundreds of designs, incredible designs at the Alex.
Speaker 2: Showstore dot com.
Speaker 3: Limited edition twenty twenty five Alex Jones in full Wars calendar. It's fun folks that may able to come up with this. It's a great way to give a gift. We have the campaign coins, liberty coins that are nice mementos for nine dollars, you know, up to twenty five, and it all funds the Info War. It's all there at the Alex Jonestore dot com. And you build the Patriot economy and build the provement economy, and you keep us on air. We'll know by the middle of January whether we're gonna survive. The US trustees still been left there though it was over road. Judge said, you're actually gonna sell it to actually offers the most money. We're gonna work on that with outside groups that won't censor us. But who knows what Soros and Bloomberg are gonna do, But regardless, we continue on the info war is you, it's me, it's the people. It's questioning, it's researching it, it's promoting liberty, it's resisting tyranny. And that's why I go into the alex jonstore dot com. We'll ensure that future operation regardless of what they do. Now is the time of action. All glory goes to God. But God's worked through you, so I salute you. We've done fabulous work together and our most important work is you have to come.
Speaker 2: So you are boosters.
Speaker 3: You are the missionaries. You are the ambassadors of freedom, and your financial support gets you great products that enrich your life and keep us on air of Total three because you win. Go to the alex youngstore dot com right now and find out how amazing these products are.
Speaker 2: Cool Caboo, Marry Christmas.