Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to the NOWE Jose podcast. This is the Morning Dump. I am your host, Jose Gali San No kiddy of the day today, but you guys know what that means. We have a guest, Ken Silvia, will be joining us today.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you like seeing my hot takes Monday through Friday around eleven am Eastern.
Speaker 3: That's the goal. We don't always make it.
Speaker 1: Or if you just like seeing the kiddies of the day, then be sure it hits subscribe and hit that bell for notification so you know when I'm going live, we'll see in the show.
Speaker 4: Beautiful thing right now, ride shine, it is the beautiful day.
Speaker 5: A third of the building has been blown away.
Speaker 3: Our very freedom came under attack and a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts, and at that point we were taking for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of Massage.
Speaker 2: It's crazy evil.
Speaker 1: Good morning. We got Ken Silva with us today. We'll be talking about the pipe bomb fed I mean, we were talking for the show. We feel it's like it feels kind of bad differ when you fed jacket people. But we're literally just reporting news today. So just the facts, then we have the Okay bomb Informant once again just reporting it facts, and then we'll close out with Kurt Killer Patsy. I'm sure we'll get some other stuff in there. Start off with I think a few stories that kind of got missed over the holiday break with their Icebreaker stuff, and I think after Ken goes we'll cover some foreign policy for the foreign policy heads that like to like to catch my take, they just say it's basically the Tower Gang version of Dave de Camps Show. But yeah, we have Ken with us today plenty to talk about Ken. How's how is your Christmas bend? It's been a wild, wild couple weeks. Just so much shit going on really is just flooding the field so that by the time the normal then things get back to normal, it feels like, oh, they forgot about a million crazy conspiracies, Like they're dropping everything on us all at once.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's been some interesting updates, although I have to say, just from the perspective as a news editor, it's been kind of slow. I mean, this is all kind of stuff that me, you and our mutuals are really interested in, but the general public isn't hasn't been following the pipe bomb case much so we need some more assassinations or something to get traffic up at my website.
Speaker 1: Careful what you wish for. I really do think it's just the holiday season. I think most people are checked out spending time with family. Even myself, I'm checking back. But like even with this being like something I do even like make some money off it, Like it is still like, you know, spend time with family, you know, the family's home and stuff. So it is like that they really did the pick the ideal time to drop all sorts of craziness on our asses, but kind start off with it. I guess I saw something you were reporting on this morning, which is to that very effect. This is a kind of our icebreaker type segment that we normally do in this show, but we'll cover a couple things that I think kind of got missed from the holiday season. This one's recent, though you you just dropped. This is over at Headline USA. That over for those aren't aware. By the way, I guess I almost have to back up because things are getting so memory hold. They just recently what like a few days ago, Like just kidding. We have like a million Epstein files and now they're doing oh just kidding. Now we have five million Epstein files, So I don't know if there's anything substantive any thoughts you have on that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've probably looked through enough I mean, not necessarily that you're a lawyer or anything.
Speaker 3: We've looked through legal files and stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't This seems insane to me that that's that many documents. I don't know how many documents are typically embroiled in a single court case or you know, so it's kind of makes me wonder, holy shit, what the hell? I don't know any any thoughts and all that. I mean, are they getting ridiculous? I mean, obviously with the Epstein files, we saw some stuff that's like why is this even included in what you're can sing the files? But I guess if it's you know, a three h two or an they're going to track everything. So there is a lot of ridiculous stuff, which will actually probably talk about today.
Speaker 3: But any thoughts on it?
Speaker 1: Is it just because they're getting super vague with what they consider to be a file or what's going on here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard to know really what's going on behind the scenes. I mean, this is kind of like you know the Oka See case where they're about to put Timothy McVeigh to death and then they find like a trove of fifty thousand documents a month before, you know, he was scheduled get the needle, and that kind of delayed everything.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they say they have another five million files they need to review before they could release.
Speaker 2: Who knows what's in there.
Speaker 6: They did produce eight million documents about January six just in discovery, so that's just to give people kind of a perspective that, you know, January sixth was the FBI's largest investigation in the bureau's history, and so this is almost getting there, although you know, obviously this stuff wasn't actually produced in discovery. So yeah, I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see what's in it. Just you know, I guess I could recap the history since I'm looking at the picture of that influence, those influencers holding up the binders. I mean, initially Pam Bondi said the files were sitting on her desk, and then she said they were at the New York Field office and she ordered them to provide them, and I guess there were some questions about whether the FBI was being fully COOPERATIVEBI, the agents and doing the redactions have been paid over a million dollars in overtime just on this one or one project alone, so it's been quite costly, and they're probably racking up exponentially more than that, because I think those numbers were current as of March.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to another thing you covered that I did think probably got a little bit lost in the sauce.
Speaker 3: Apparently there was.
Speaker 1: New information dropped in the Iran plot, which a lot of people don't realize that. You know, this is how they vaguely tie the whole Iranian you know, assassination node into it as kind of what this vague other thing that supposedly happened. But I guess, you know, I think we covered this in the past, that they be the the ins and outs of this. I mean, I've forgotten more about this than I've known about it, But it seems like now, you know, now we're seeing that perhaps or not even perhaps they've straight up admitted the FBI was tracking this guy well before he even came into the States, like you know, well before when they said they were, So it's looking a whole lot more suspicious. Like I don't know if you're if you're one who's a I not willing to just kind of swallow the gvernment in narrative unthinkingly.
Speaker 3: It kind of makes you wonder what's going on here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, thanks for bringing this up, because this is actually I think this is the most interesting case going on right now. This is ASCIF Merchants, the guy who was arrested on July twelfth, twenty twenty four, the day before, you know, Trump was shot in the ear at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. And so when the case was announced, a lot of people kind of a lot of conspiracy theories were sparked, as were these two events related, And you know, if we're going to get tinfoil Hattie if anything, I think this case is kind of fabricated by the FBI to muddy the waters about July thirteenth and what really happened there. Possibly, if the assassination was successful, maybe they would have tied the two cases and.
Speaker 2: Use it as a pretext for war.
Speaker 6: And ever since this case was announced, you've had guys like Ted Kruz go on Tucker carlsians Tucker Carlson's show and said the FBI paid hitman to take out Trump. Even Rabbi Schmooley cited this case on Alex Jones's show a couple of months ago, and it turns out that the hitmen were undercover FBI agents. The DJ's official story was that this guy entered the country and pitched an assassination plot to an acquaintance who then approached the FBI and became an informant, and then they set up a sting operation on him. But now we know, according to these new filings, that he was being monitored. They're doing the Faiza surveillance on him before he even entered the country in March. And then we also have information that the guy, the FBI informant, was already an informant before he pitched his plot. So it really seems like a Whitmer case on steroids. And I've been saying on steroids because a lot of this case is classified. Where the Whitmer case, we pretty much have all the documents about what happened here.
Speaker 2: It's really shady. We don't know the full extent of it, but.
Speaker 6: It looks really really bad, and I guess. The last thing I'll say is that the reporter John Solomon has a source who told him that he was let in the end of the country on some significant benefit parole program, which is usually what they do to try to either flip somebody or for a sting operation.
Speaker 2: And Solomon's source.
Speaker 6: Specifically said this was like a fast and furious type operation where they're letting these potential terrorists in to America just to like track them and see where they go and what connections they make.
Speaker 1: It's great interesting makes you think about DC shooting when we found out that guy with what like part of the zero units in Afghanistan. So yeah, I mean, I don't know exactly the background. This is sief guy seems like more of a porschemuck than like some sort of you know, literally a stay behind unit.
Speaker 3: Type of guy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to kind of tie these all together, I don't know if we've gotten a chance to talk about this, but I know you've got a burning I don't know the infinity for Bongino. He's stepping down. I guess he's gonna be bouncing here in January. This is a clip I've been sitting on for a while that I figured and I almost took it out of my bookmarks, and I was like, oh, Ken's coming on the show. This will be fun to make fun of Bongino. U and I just I figured I didn't I didn don't know. I try to stay away from the influencer stuff, but every now and then it ties into actual substantive stuff. So I kind of was hesitant to popping this because it's got Timmy Pool in there, and i'd ended up making fun of him. But here's Timmy p I don't know. I guess you know coming. I haven't watched this clip yet, so we'll watch it together for a first time. Who knows. Maybe he's not being a complete and utter lol coal here, but I guess he's saying Bongino didn't do nothing. So i'd like to get your take after we watch it.
Speaker 7: Dan Bongino, I'm a huge fan. I have been a huge fan for a while. You're a gentleman and a scholar and a legend, and I know you tried your best, and I know you're doing the right thing, and I and I believe in you. It is it is crazy to me that people think this guy didn't do everything he could do. You know, because the question is who else? And I believe in Cash as well. People have been ragging on him out the jet and all that stuff, and I'm like, I'm not playing this game. Okay, I know, Cash Betel, nobody's nobody's got the the god hand. Nobody's gonna go in and just turn a page on these corrupt institutions overnight. But the idea that these men are not trying to do the best they can is laughably absurd. All you gotta do is listen to Cash Betel talk about what James Komi did, and you can hear it in his voice, his passion for weeding out the corruption. Doesn't mean you can get through no, but we start somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was so much more worse than I thought it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's glazing there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep it together for thiss Okay, anyways, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Can Yeah, Bongino's eight month stint as deputy director. I mean, I get the impression from the outside looking in that him and Cash are actually Trump loyalists, but they kind of just got ran by their underlings, like totally taken advantage of and misled at every turn. I mean, the first instance of this is where Bongino goes on Fox News, him and Cash, I think Cash said this on Rogan and they said, oh, we've got footage inside Epstein's prison that proves that he definitely killed himself. And right away I already have read the Inspector General's report on Epstein's suicide and they've got a really cool diagram that shows.
Speaker 2: Which cameras were working, which can weren't.
Speaker 6: And if you just read this report, you'd see that no cameras were showing Epstein's cell, So nothing conclusive could have been proven by the footage that they were touting. And of course when it comes out, it was even worse than what I predicted that they didn't show the cell. It was also like a missing minute. There was some of it that was thought to have been doctored. I don't know if it was nefarious or if it was just them transferring it from like a real to like digital format, but like they got made look to look really stupid with the whole suicide case, and then you know, things didn't really get better from there, where they're insisting that there is no client list, which I mean the client list is kind of a euphemism, but they're saying it wasn't you know, it's just Epstein and Maxwell. There wasn't anything bigger. He didn't have any clients. Dan Bongino promised Helen Comparatory, the widow of the guy who was killed at the Butler rally. She goes on a show and says, I talked to Dan and he promised me that they're going to release more documents about the Butler shooting in the coming weeks, and then.
Speaker 2: That never happened.
Speaker 6: Bongino defended the FBI's conduct in that case about hosing down the roof the very next day, releasing the body for cremation. So it pretty much at every turn he just looked worse and worse, and it just seems to me that he was getting fed intel and not even vetting it. And it's kind of like the whole capstone of his tenure is this pipe bomb arrest, which also made him look a fool because he had been saying as a podcaster that this is an inside job. It was definitely a fed who plays these pipe bombs, which I actually believe is true. But then they arrest some black autistic guy in Virginia that has no connection to the FEDS, and Bongino is the one saying that it's definitely him and this is like.
Speaker 2: My crowning achievement.
Speaker 6: And when he's asked about, well, why do you change, you know, why do you say it's not an inside job now?
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, well, I was just a podcaster.
Speaker 6: I'm paid to get my opinion as a podcaster, and this is me speaking in capacity as a deputy director of you know, the Federal Secret Police.
Speaker 2: But of course saying it.
Speaker 6: Is an inside job, isn't like really an opinion. That's like an analysis based off of his assessment of the facts, Like an opinion would be, you know, should we have anarchy or minarchy?
Speaker 2: Should we have higher taxes or lower taxes.
Speaker 6: Like a normative opinion. This is aness, like an assessment of reality. So he's not even speaking the truth there. And now I guess he's going to come back to the podcast circuit, and I don't I think he's burned a lot of bridges.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to be kind of clowned on from all circles.
Speaker 6: I don't think he has as many allies left, although I guess Tim Poole is still like.
Speaker 1: A big fan, which I don't know what's going on there. I mean it seems un I mean whatever, who am I I mean comparatively speaking, but it looks like their number has been dwindling. And every single time I noticed that, always seems there's some other stunt that's coming out to Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe maybe it's all just all organic. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just seems it seems like a floundering a floundering establishment over there. But hey, he really means it. You can hear it in his voice. He sounded like you can just tell that, you can hear the emotion. He really delivers the lines just so good, you know. But all right, you talked about the pipe bomb, let's just go ahead and get into it, and said bearing the lead, we're going full fedjacket today. And I feel like there needs to be another word, because I feel like fed jacket implies that, like you're kind of like implying like kind of what I did to Darryl Cooper. I'll be honest, it was fed jacketing. I completely gave an argument for it. I think he's either retarded or he's that I mean I know you take your pick, but you know that is I don't have a solid We're looking at some solid shit now.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you could say a literal fed, but I don't know if you're thinking breathing human being. I don't know what to make of this. I mean, you guys tell me in the chat. But here's Steve Baker in his own words with Kyle Sarafin and a couple other glowies. I mean, if you guys can't see becat, sure to turn down the contrast with all the glowing. But uh, let's just uh, let's let's just dive rate it.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit long, it's the longer side, guys, but it's worth it because holy shit.
Speaker 8: Was the you know, the chairman's the Communist Party and sat at the head of the poll up euro there or that's how.
Speaker 1: Are actually Before we do that, I do want to remind you for I guess I shouldn't assume everyone knows who' Steve Baker is. He's he works over at the Blaze. He was the one responsible for the j six pipe bomb story that kind of brought it back to prominence. Uh, we cover this extensively over here. He kind of beclowned himself multiple times, end up having to retract.
Speaker 3: It's a hole to do.
Speaker 1: We won't probably go into all of that, although I'm sure we'll make tons of reference to it, but just to remind you guys who this is, let's go and play it.
Speaker 8: The fack that was.
Speaker 9: I just want people to digest what you just said. You just said that put me behind the iron curtain, like you just kind of casually threw that out there, like most people don't say that might be the crowning achievement or the sort of the wildest thing that some people have done in their entire life, and that was sort of like the entry point into this weird life that you've lived.
Speaker 3: Is that fair?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's exactly what happened, because it was this thing that I parachuted into when I was nineteen years old. I had no idea that two weeks later I would be in a recording studio in San Francisco doing the demo for what would become the theme song for the nineteen eighty summer Moscow Olympics. And I had I mean, I just literally was blindsided by this whole experience and then a year after that, after the embargo from the West was lifted because Jimmy Carter and all the other Western countries boycotted the Moscow Games in nineteen eighty and then a year later in eighty one, this band was doing an official tour in the Soviet Union. I played on Soviet television and you know, everything began from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And when you said subversive work, you want to dig into that a little bit and tell the lads, not everybody, Like I said, we got a newish audience and subversive work behind the Iron Curtain may may sound a little flippant for what was going on. You want to kind of describe it a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this this organization was a basically it was It was a It was a group that did work not only in behind Iron Curtain countries but other disadvantaged parts of the world China, South Africa, places like that. And there was four bands on the road at all times. Two of the bands were always touring in North America, basically raising money for the two bands that were working overseas. And then when we would then switch continents, so we were at nine months at a time, then we would jump continents alternate continents with each other. And so our tour put us in Europe and put us on the road there for several months, and then our vices were approved to go into Soviet Union. And essentially our job was at that time to our cover. It was our cover was to be a band, and we were we were real ban and we would show up on the border with our tour bus and go through all of the UH searches and you know, bend over, you know, rubber glove treatment and everything that they had to put us through to get us into. And then once we were in, we had literally hidden inside of our equipment, we had tape duplicating equipment, we had recording studio equipment for these underground dissidents. We had back then, we had printing press parts and plates for these dissonance as well. We don't need the printing press parts anymore, but that's what we were carrying over back in eighty eighty one and before and after, and so it was. It was actually a very very interesting group and we worked directly with some very powerful organizations. For instance, during the Reggae Adminspiration administration, we were working with, believe it or not, the Secretary of Interior James Watts, you know, the Secretary the Interior departs bit of Interior had black ops money as well, and that was used to fund these types of subversive operations. And that's essentially what we were doing, is we were supporting the underground dissident movement, Christian dis uh and Christian dissonance inside the Soviet Union. And then I took that another step further and eventually started going over there by myself as well and doing essentially the same thing. In my cover was as a a musician, I would I would go in. I would have my my trumpet gig bag over my shoulder, my my you know, my duffel bag with my clothes and over the other shoulder, and I would cross it all.
Speaker 3: Right, ken, Uh, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There you have.
Speaker 6: It's a leading so called journalist on the January sixth, fed direction is an admitted intelligence asset who was working on covert influence operations. I mean, it's straight from the horse's mouth, unless he's totally full of shit, which I when it comes to this, I actually believe him. It sounds pretty spot on to me because I've always had questions about Baker. I mean, I don't know a whole lot about him, but just a little bit of backstory that I've learned just basically observing him is that he was just a blogger. He ran something called like The Pragmatic Constitutionalist, and then he was He went into the capitol on January sixth, and he later claimed that he acted as a journalist. But if you read the criminal complaint at him, you know he's he's recording, but he's like looking out the windows, saying, you look out the window, bitches, look what's coming.
Speaker 2: Later that night, he interviews.
Speaker 6: And he says, the only thing I regret is that I didn't steal their computers, because god knows what I could have found on their computers if.
Speaker 2: I'd done that.
Speaker 6: But by the time I got into Pelosi's office, unfortunately, there was some damage done. You know, I'm not saying he should have been arrested for this, but I'm just saying he's not acting as a journalist when he went into the capitol.
Speaker 2: So after that, he gets arrested.
Speaker 6: A couple of years later, and all of a sudden, you've got like senators writing letters saying like.
Speaker 2: How dare you arrested journalists?
Speaker 6: And Glenn Beck says, Oh, this is such an outrage, such an attack on the free press, that I'm going to give this guy a full time job, and then he kind of gets boosted.
Speaker 3: As no job for Steve Horne.
Speaker 6: Though, Yeah, exactly when you look at other like Stephen Horn's like a legitimate journalist who is like on the streets during the summer of twenty twenty, you know, getting rubber bullet shot at him and stuff like that, doing real journalism, and he wasn't acting in the manner that Baker was when he entered the capitol. He really was just documenting things. But so, yeah, Baker gets this full time job at the Blaze, and now he's being presented as the authoritative truth teller. He says, you know, January sixth is the greatest scandal of all time. When on January sixth, he's on camera saying, I one hundred percent prove what happened.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 6: So it's just such a grotesque syop. It's the irony is just really really thick here.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to even like understand, like I mean, I'm trying to like find a way to understand this last four minutes that that clip and of not being what you said, I mean, was there, I mean, did he actually did he reference a specific intelligence group or because he didn't say who, but he did say large. I mean I struggled to find a way to understand that without being like, what the what the hell?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 6: Said the Department of Interior had a black budget?
Speaker 3: So okay, never mind, Yeah, he said.
Speaker 6: The Secretary James Watts. What's I actually looked up James Watts. Ironically, at the same time that he's sending Baker and the Soviet Union, he banned the Beach Boys from performing the Independence Day concert at the National Mall in d C. So that's you know, it's neither here nor they're just a little kind of fun fact about who was funding Baker at the times.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Department.
Speaker 6: Of Interior running covert operations on foreign countries is kind of weird. Maybe they had the black budget to do it, but it seems pretty seems pretty connected to the c what the CIA was doing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm curious, I mean, I don't know, if you've dug it up into him, what's his Does he said anything that you know of about his religion? This might be for the chat as well, if you guys know or in the comments, I'd be curious what his religious denomination is too, because he it was a religious cover. So it's like, I don't know, that's what I was thinking at first, like maybe it was like a Mormon.
Speaker 3: Could you hear these weird you know?
Speaker 1: And I know, even growing myself growing up in the church, I remember there being like missionary like or don't know if they I remember any like actually like coming out of our church or whatever, but I remember hearing tell of like, you know, always these brave missionaries would go over to China and be like pretend to be something else or whatever. So it's like there is kind of a history of you know, us, and obviously maybe there's a positive way to spend it, you know, they're like, oh, we're trying to spread the Word of Christ. But then I'm sure there's a I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of times intelligence agencies getting mixed too and be like, well, you love your country, don't you wouldn't it be you don't like want to do this, why don't you do that? So I'd be curious if anyone knows, I mean, I don't know. If you know, I'd be I'd be because it is a religious cover, so I think that's substantive at least.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, but it would certainly make sense if it was Mormon, since he got hired.
Speaker 2: By Glenn Beck, who's you know, mega Mormon.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 6: The only other thing I wanted to mention about Baker is after January sixth, he fronted like he was gonna fight the charges. He's got all these cringe tweets like I'm ready, like pour me out on the altar, I'm the cup of liberty, like really weird shit.
Speaker 2: And then Trump wins.
Speaker 6: The twenty twenty four election, Baker's trials in a few weeks and he pleads guilty, and it's really weird because Trump had already won. So you know, the notion that he was going to prison was pretty dubious.
Speaker 2: But I think he wanted to avoid the trial because all this evidence would have been.
Speaker 6: Trotted out that he wasn't acting as a real journalist, and it just actually, I know a lot of January six ers really were upset at his kind of posturing and then caving at the last second, and again Stephen Horn didn't cave.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, I.
Speaker 6: Can't plead guilty to something I didn't do. Not the same story with Baker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we should probably were as before we get into the pipe bomb stor we should probably give like a quick recap of his reporting, because I mean, I know his initial reporting was what that he was kind of basically straight up saying that one the one short haired girl I can rename the Capitol Police, which I know. There was a lot of stuff floated about, you know how this especially being in a more conspiratorial realm, how things move about. I never verified a lot of different facts, and I supposedly people were saying she was like now supposedly Cia or this or that, which I don't know. I mean, whether that's true or not, that doesn't necessarily mean one thing or the other. But I don't know, if you want to give a quick recap of his reporting in relation to that, and then we'll probably then from there, I think we'll probably shift over to the current as it stands. But because it does, it does seem like my takeaway from all this, this whole like norbit looking dude kind of seems like a real you know, kind of a saving grace for Baker at like kind of the right moment, Like here's this obvious patsy as Bongino is going out the door, where it's like whatever put it on this fucking idiot, and now Baker gets to, you know, recoup his reputation. So I don't know if you want to give like.
Speaker 3: A recap of his coverage of it, and then I guess that'll kind of bring us to where we are now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, Baker's the big bombshell story dropped in early November, and he accused, as you said, a former Capitol police officer name like Shawnnie Kirkhanoff who is now is with the CIA. She's a security guard at the campus. I think he initially said that she was working on the director's detail, when that's not true. She's just like manning the front gate. But it was an interesting story. It was largely based off of gate recognition analysis. He compared how the pipe bomber walked on surveillance footage to how Shawnie was walking on January sixth, and I guess they got some footage of her from her college soccer days. Said it was a ninety five percent match. And then there was the fact that Kyle Sarafin actually conducted surveillance on Shawnnie's neighbor who was suspected to be involved in the pipe bombing. So those two things aren't very compelling, and I think they might have been onto something, but they didn't have smoking gun evidence, they didn't have any kind of proof, and the story quickly collapsed. They got details, key details wrong, such as like Shane not being on the director's details she's only a security guard, and eventually they had to retract the entire story. I think the FBI cleared Shawnee as a suspect. They said she had video on the night of January fifth of her like playing with her dogs. So it might sound dubious, and they might have actually been onto something, But because they set such a shitty story, such shitty journalism, they set a big straw man to be knocked down. And now that's kind of been debunked. I guess we're waiting for lawsuits to fly and then the FBI or rests this new guy a couple weeks later.
Speaker 3: One thing, I guess now I have you here.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about it because this is one thing that's always kind of bugged me, and I've always meant to go dig into it.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Kyle actually came on my show forever years ago, and as you mentioned, he he did, you know, I guess do some I don't know if you say reporting or attested to the fact that he he was investigating the neighbor of the Kirkoff chick or whatever her name is, Like I can never remember it, and uh so he came on my show and it was all tied up in this like government travel card or whatever the hell or not, no, like the not a government travel card, but like something to do for the the train or whatever. I forget the specifics of it. In retrospect, he was a long time ago he said it on my show, and then it always struck out to me that it wasn't until like almost well over a year later of him saying on my show that Daily Wire picked it up and kind of then it actually was like everybody's like, holy shit, even though it actually been reported to my show. I guess they reported, but I guess report, yeah, on my show like well over a year before. But looking back at it, I'm like, you know, especially where we are now, you're like, to some degree it is I gets you know, Kyle is a primary source here, so like that it is a just that does give it like he is, it makes sense he would have been one of the people investigating.
Speaker 3: I think I believe he was totally tracks.
Speaker 1: But do we I've been always wondered, is there any corroborating info on that whatsoever that's ever been released? Like or is that totally just a trust me bro from Kyle sarafin which he is a primary source. It's to be clear, So that is like it does have some level of credibility. But if he's already kind of shown him to be a shitty source, which is kind of like with the whole Mitch snow thing, which might getto Candice later, it is kind of like, if it's hold up in a trust me bro and there isn't corroborating information, we're on quicksand yeah.
Speaker 6: His story would say is like ninety percent true and it has been confirmed. The House Republicans put out a report on January sixth, about a year ago now, that talks about they got a bunch of FBI records. The FBI talks about tracking one person who used a Metro card. The card belonged to an air Force and then they tracked it to this person who happened to be Shawnee's neighbor, which is a hell of a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Where Kyle either was lyne or just.
Speaker 6: Incorrect though, is that he always gave people the impression or he downright stated that the person that they were tracking was the pipe bomber, the pipe bomb suspect. I always was under the impression, because that's what he said. Is like the guy on surveillance footage walking around with the bombs and placing them by the DNC was the one that they tracked using the Metro card and taking the train back to Virginia, when in fact, the reality is that the person that he was conducting surveillance on was taking pictures like for some reason, he was taking pictures on the areas where the pipe bombs were eventually placed earlier on January fifth, like when it was still light outside. And yes, the FBI did find that suspicious, so they tracked him. He's the guy that used a Metro card, So it wasn't the actual pipe bomber that Kyle was conducting surveillance on.
Speaker 2: So it's still a hell of.
Speaker 6: A coincidence that he was surveilling Shawnee's neighbor. But Shawnee's neighbor wasn't the pipe bomb suspect. It was just some guy who was taking pictures and then it turned out that he was out of town. He was using the metro card of the person who actually lives next to Shawnee, and so it's like, I guess three degrees removed. It was somebody staying at Shawnie's neighbors was the person that Kyle was surveiling.
Speaker 1: All right, I guess let's get into where things sit now. They have a new guy which is somehow built up on a case, built up on what like receipts or something. But it looks like one of your guys went down there. Oops, my bad, James Rogers from I guess it seems like he's doing work for you now. But I guess he went over and reported on this. And what kind of takeaways do we have from the the most recent stuff going on with it? I know, I mean it kind of looks like a Patsy All vibes, but I haven't really dug into it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm also extremely I'm kind of almost immediately. My bias is to distress the government. So pretty much everybody's a patsy until proven otherwise for me. So, yeah, is there is there anything to this, what's the most recent going on with this, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this one really does look like a patsy, and not just because you know, we're operating on the basis thing you're innocent, it's still proven guilty. It just like the case looks really dubious. Brian Cole is the guy's name. He was arrested and I think earlier this month, and it was really dubious because they they're basing their case off of like his phone pinging off of cell phone towers, and then they arrest him and interview him without an attorney present for over two hours and he finally confesses, and so that's like their entire cases based off that. They didn't get an indictment before they raided his house and arrested him. I thought, I guess they thought they'd find more evidence. But that comes to the hearing this week, is that Cole's lawyers wanted to have a preliminary hearing yesterday, which would have been the government has to present all its evidence and then the judge will decide whether to proceed with criminal charges or not. But the DOJ did a dirty tactic. They went to a lower court, like the local court in DC, and got an indictment from there, and then tried to present that in federal court. And now there's arguments over like, oh, whether they're going to accept that indictment, And of course the lawyers for Coal don't want that. They want to have an actual preliminary hearing where they could kind of cross examine the FB guy's evidence and then there would be a possibility that he'd be let free.
Speaker 2: So the judge hasn't actually decided on these things.
Speaker 6: But the case could collapse before it even proceeds to trial. And again, like he did confess, but the fact that they didn't secure an indictment before they arrested him shows how weak the case is, because normally they would do that and then have him in custody. But I think they were kind of take it hoping like a how Mary, like, hopefully we'll find evidence on his phone or coerced a confession, which it seems like they did. But it's looking really tenuous and to Steve Baker and The Blaze's credit, they did a story a couple of days ago where it's kind of like showing the pipe bomber's movement on the surveillance footage with what the FBI says in his complaint and the like, his movements don't really match. Like at one point, the Blaze shows that his car is seen on surveillance footage when he's supposed to be, you know, a half mile away planting a device. So it looks really bad for government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, do you put a post here where I saw there? You're kind of pointing out that, hey, there's cameras everywhere too, So once again not looking great for the government.
Speaker 3: So it's like they should know. They probably do know, And so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta be real. It looks more like some sort of burn plan here. I gotta be real, And like, I don't know exactly. I'm not saying everything's going entirely according to plan and everything's been working out well, but it looks like it looks like some sort of burn plan.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly how that played out.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is entirely organic, but that's just the schizophrenic in me, I see this and go, oh, they probably have known this for a long time and they got to weasel their way out one way or another. All Right, I guess let's move on over to the OK bomb stuff instead of a I mean, it's not really something I'm lessly looking forward to. A lot of people realize the Richard Booth problem has kind of reached ahead again seemingly. I think you said it best here. This is Richard Booth right now.
Speaker 3: Uh, here we go. I am a federal informant because I think that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: See all right, so all jokes aside, Yes, he is literally a federal informant now, I mean, uh, he put out a sub stack. I don't know, I don't know how deep there's such a this is such a deep hole of this and this crazy thing and that crazy thing when it comes to Richard Booth. I've covered for those who really care to get that deep into it. I mean, I guess I know I'm kind of being a little bit, uh, acting like it is silliness, and it sort of is. But there is substantive things in here. I mean Richard did spend a I mean he was the one I did the entire Ogloma City bombing.
Speaker 3: Playlist with you included.
Speaker 1: Uh, he was a wealth of knowledge, now, I mean I did. I did end up reading a lot, like all the books and a lot of the same thing he has. So I don't really feel like I've been missed led by him or anything. But he is like there's a wealth of information people do see like you know, the you know, the evaluate the validity of sources of information. And if people haven't, aren't you know, not everyone's going to read all the books that Richard did, And so I mean it kind of it is. It is substantive, I think covering when someone has a crazy breakdown and some of the insane things are doing have gone to such a level that it's like, I don't really I mean maybe yeah, he's either at the very least, it's people should be aware of the detriment that he that he's currently being, the things he's saying. I don't think he has too much of a sway of people believe him, but I still occasionally see people who do. But I guess it's just a function of people not being aware of what's going on.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't evenally. I guess ken do is there any way you want to you want to go into this, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: I will say I am meant to say the second go go check out if you really want to, and I'm not saying this'd be like condescending if you really are like, oh shit, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: If we don't do a good job. I literally do a stream called I'm So not a Raper. I don't know when.
Speaker 1: It was probably months ago, I know, a ridiculous name. It's totally playing off the joke from step Brothers. I literally did the meme of like them either their heads are like, I'm so not a raper because throughout all the craziness, you know, when he was having his I guess break from reality or whatever, he literally accused me of divulging a rape to him at some point, which I didn't, But I mean, what can I say to that other than I'm so not a raper? Uh so ken, I don't know any thoughts about the I guess we can kind of lay out in a second the actual legitimate shenanigans that the least the recent shenanigans. But there's like well over an hour and a half for those want to connect catch all the specifics, and there was more after that too, but that was just the stuff that I felt like the time was worthwhile responding to. And I haven't really responded to any of the Shenanigans until recently, where he's kind of tooken up a whole notch where that people should at least be aware of what's going on.
Speaker 6: Sure, And actually my fallout with Richard came around the same time as yours, and it is pretty sad because I did consider an actual friend, like as much as a friend as you could be with just some guy on the internet who you've never met in real life. But yeah, my fallout started when I had interviewed Roger Charles, who was a legend investigator of Oklahoma City bombing, like kind of got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of the records that we use for our research today. I did the last.
Speaker 6: Interview with him in February twenty twenty two, and then he wound up tragically passing.
Speaker 2: Away a few weeks later.
Speaker 6: And so this was I think, like a year ago. Ahead of the anniversary, we decided to publish my full interview with Roger, like his last interview he ever gave before he passed away, and.
Speaker 2: I had my.
Speaker 6: Friend and producer the number six on Twitter. He redacted one section where Roger basically kind of talked shit about another researcher.
Speaker 2: Named Cheryl Seymour, who a big pair of politics buffs.
Speaker 6: Will recognized that name because she wrote a book on the octopus and a lot of her research was underpinning that recent Netflix documentary about the octopus scandal.
Speaker 2: So Roger kind of was talking a little shit about her.
Speaker 6: I won't go into details, it's just you know, kind of petty grievances between them.
Speaker 2: But I took that out.
Speaker 6: But at the time I trusted Richard and he had a full copy. And because Cheryl Seymour, like this is also stupid, because Seymour's friend was with Wendy Painting, he published the part where Roger's talking shit to be like, see, Roger didn't like her. And I said Richard, like, you don't have permission to do that. This is really fucked up. And he pointed to something where I accidentally outed him as basically, when he was working on the HBO documentary, he gave me some info about how you were questioning an FBI agent named Danny Colson who was reportedly in Oklahoma City the night before the attack, and I used that info and I sent some really aggressive texts to Danny, pretty much accusing him and saying I'm running a story for the Epic Times. And Danny eventually he has his lawyers right to the Epic Times, saying I'm threatening him with these baseless allegations, and I got fired from that job as a result. But he also complained to HBO about Richard, and so even though I didn't say I got the information from Richard, Danny figured it out. And at the time I apologized to Richard and it was supposedly water under the bridge. But then three years later, when I complained about him publishing purposely over my objections something that Roger said, he throws that back in my face, and it's like, you know, we actually put that aside, and we were still cool for another couple of months. But then when he started talking shit about Weddy, like saying really nasty things about her. I think you said, Richard, you should take this down, and I did too, and that's when we finally had a real falling out and he publicly threatened to kick my hass on Twitter. He wanted to fight me and all this and then again he apologized and we're cool for maybe another month. But then the really breaking point came when on the anniversary of Kenneth Trendado's death, he deleted the website and re routed it to the FBI.
Speaker 2: And after that, I told Richard.
Speaker 6: You know you're dead to me, I'll never speak to you again, and we never have, so I think that basically hit his argument. And after that he threatened to leak more information and try to get me in trouble with the Epic Times over the whole Danny Colson thing and all this other stuff that he says would have been covered by my non disclosure agreement, even though it turns out that that's not the case. So that was like my little backstory with Richard.
Speaker 2: But the reason we're talking about this now isn't just.
Speaker 6: Over petty aggrievances with another Okay Sea researcher. There's a real public interest here because he is recently saying that he's going to inform on Jesse Trenadu to the Justice Department. Essentially we can get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we can just go ahead and read his post. Actually, the reason why not Radicks he or posted it she said, a more disturbing behave from Richard Booth suffering from spiritual sickness. I mean perhaps, but yeah, I mean, I guess. I just hope he stops. But here he is a disparring Jesse Trendo. He says, as part of Jesse Trendy's legal battle, he shared sealed information with Wendy Painting, information that was sealed by a judge, which she then put into word and distributed to people on the internet. I'm in contact with Justine, the special mad Master in the investigation to let him know about this. I have also sent a courtesy email to the FBI's chief counsel let them know of Jesse and Wendy's felonies relative to this. I've let both know I will do anything required of me to fuck Jesse trend and explain that as a vulnerable adult with a disability, mister trend to abuse me, which I find ridiculous. He did refer to him having autism many times as always a joke. He never acted like it was like some ooboo who poors me. But anyways, because mister Trendy abused me, and because he has not apologized, I harbor deep resentment and thus will do anything within my power to hurt him. I'm going to ensure this case is thrown out, and I'm going to write to the judge in the case today. I'm also going to write to the Utah Bar Association to seek to have him disbarred. Which I mean, all I'm saying here is FED confirmed, Like, Okay, there's just a question of when did he become a FED. So I mean, obviously the most colloquial aversions of FED disinformant. But that's good enough for me. I mean, maybe you could give me an out, like of some specific example someone is contacting the FEDS to give them information and be like, okay, I won't consider you a FED here, but this is the most classic example of you are a fucking FED. Like this is like maybe not literally you're working for the agency, but you were informing on them for not real Like even if we are to assume that he's committed felonies, they're made up government laws. These aren't actual natural law any sort of. No one's being hurt. This is just in the endeavor of trying to get justice. They are perhaps breaking some of the Garment's rules, which I think we'll get into that. I don't even think that's actually true, but either way, this is the most classic example of you are a fucking FED.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, what are you? What are your thoughts? Can uh? Because yeah, I mean this is literally him telling everyone I'm informing to the FED, to the FEDS. Like, I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where to begin?
Speaker 6: Well, I think we should probably add that he threatened to kill Wendy in a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, I forgid about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we never I never covered that because it was up in the air and we didn't really want to draw attention to it because it's like, you know, he's literally he's committing an open and open crime, like and it's like we're kind of like, if anything, hoping that because he's literally putting out a beacon to the FEDS, and I'm like, I'm hoping that the FEDS don't reach out to him to compromise. So we were trying not to make a big deal out of it, but here we are, Sorry, go yeah, so.
Speaker 6: And so, yeah, I think it's legitimate to ask whether he flipped, whether they paid him a visit at the time, and flipped him or if he was a fed even earlier. But I guess this particular crash out stems from It's actually kind of humorous, and I got permission from Jesse to talk about this. Just before I jumped on the show. He reached out to Jesse under an anonymous email sent The email was like triple Helix at gmail dot com or something like that, and he claimed to be a hacker in the Czech Republic. And he says, dear mister Trenado, this is just a couple of days ago. I followed your important work for the past twenty five year with great interest and respect. Recently I came across your series featuring you on Eric Hunley's program stocks.
Speaker 2: Oh, he pretty much fed jackets Eric Hunley. He says. Eric Hunley has conducted.
Speaker 6: Interviews with approximately seven different FBI agents on his show. He appears to maintain very cordial relations with the FBI. I would kindly suggest that you give this some careful consideration. You could verify this by visiting his YouTube channel. And then he talks about Margaret Roberts, who is an author who came out with the book about trying to do his story earlier.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 6: She says, I also observed that Margaret Roberts, the author of the book, seems to have close ties to several FBI agents. He goes into that a little and I'm trying to get the part where he touts Richard Booth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he says, it's a real quick That is, by the way, he said in bajillion alts, that's the best way to discover a Richard Booth. Booth all, you'll be the one guy sucking off Richard Booth so hard.
Speaker 2: But he says.
Speaker 6: My understanding is that Richard Booth was involved in fact checking Blowback, and I think he probably did a pretty good job, because the book is actually good. But when you listen to her being interviewed, you can tell she doesn't even know the material that is in the book interview. Her interviews are, to put it bluntly, terrible. Now, I imagine that none of these things escape Richard Booth's attention if I have seen them, and most assuredly, they have not escaped the attention of other people who make it their business to study this subject. With all due respects, sir, I fear that you may be the victim here because these people are not the friends that you think they are if you examine how closely they can sort with the FBI. I am located in the Czech Republic, and I prefer not to use my real name, so you may call me Triple Helix simply simply three H has no other hacker friends call me. I am a computer hacker by trade. Let's see, does he mentioned what I?
Speaker 2: So he finishes up.
Speaker 6: But what I did notice is in your interviews with Eric Hunley, you are not afraid to say quite clearly.
Speaker 2: That John do two was a fed. However, Margaret Roberts is terrified and won't even go into that.
Speaker 6: Then she talked, he talks more shit about Margaret Roberts. So he sends this and Jesse forarded to me at the time, and we're like, bah, that's obviously fucking Richard. And so Jesse responds a day later saying, thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much for this email.
Speaker 6: I was truly not aware of most of the information you sent me. You have certainly give me much to consider. Meanwhile, ask for Dick Booth. I have no respect for the man, and I am sure that if you was still alive, my dear friend Roger Charles, who Dick claims was his mentor would feel the same way about him. So this is a little bit of speculation, but I'm sure that's what set Richard spirally, and I think in his post he even says that I'm doing this because I recently somebody forwarded me an email showing that Jesse is still talking shit about me. But no, this is the triple triple helix is the crust.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he's the one doing shit like that, Like I can go ahead and tell you I know him and particularly another person is doing that about me, which like whatever, Like I'm not making a think of it. I don't fucking care. But yeah, this is the sort of shit he does. I mean there's something else in there. Oh yeah, this is public, so I don't really know you didn't mention it he did. I guess part of what Richard's big issue is that he told him to kill himself, which like I'm gonna go ahead and go with yeah, fuck you, Like I don't know, Like, for one, I think it was after the whole on his brother's birthday or whatever the site thing. I believe that was right at that time when he said it.
Speaker 6: So actually, I'm glad you brought that up because that's a key point that I wanted to mention that Richard's justification for deleting the Kenneth trying to do website on Kenneth's birthday the thirty or not his birthday, the thirtieth anniversary of his death, is that, oh, Jesse trying to do told.
Speaker 3: Me to and I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: You know, if you told me to do something, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 6: But in fact, Jesse was saying delete the website and then kill yourself. So he's not very good at following instructions. He did the first thing, but he didn't follow through with.
Speaker 3: We're still waiting, Richard.
Speaker 2: Part of the instructions.
Speaker 6: And so obviously Jesse was like being a little facetious, like if you delete the website, you should just kill yourself, and then Richard you, oh, well you're He takes it literally for the former but not the latter. So yeah, fuck you, Richard. I'm sure you're gonna clap back against both me and Jose on your whatever irrelevant little sub stack do your worse.
Speaker 3: By the way, I will go ahead. He was threatening you with fighting.
Speaker 1: He never said to me, I will tell him if he does want to come somewhere nearby, I will gladly meet.
Speaker 3: Up and beat the fuck out of you. I don't give a shit. But I'm not fucking flying to wherever the fuck you are to go fight because I'm an adult man with mortgage debay. But if you want to get like a three mile radius, I'll come out, take a drive down road and beat the fuck.
Speaker 2: Out of you. Do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do it. It'd be fun. I don't give a shit, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I was actually considering I'm like buying him playing tickets because like I don't want to show up to him and then he have like a gun. But if he were to fly to my area, I'll have.
Speaker 2: An uber pick him up from the airport.
Speaker 6: We'll go to an MMA gym, and yeah, I would be happy to do that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's follow up on that, Richard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be able to pay for the privilege.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, like, obviously I'm not gonna put myself out enough to like go you know, across the nation, but like, yeah, I might like chip in thirty forty bucks for a cab or whatever.
Speaker 6: I'll push his shit so far and then not even he would like it, and I'd say it a lot because we know Richard's little kinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well feds might too. But let's check in. Let's see Wendy respond to this. So I figured we should at least read her response she put on Twitter, because I think she denies the because he's seemingly playing hard and fast with the truth, which I mean, you never know if he's just being stupid and doesn't actually know, or if like he's intentionally misrepresenting things, or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Here's Wendy says, crazy that my notes were sourced from not sealed pat con emails and other documents and informal conversations not covered under the seal, which I was explicitly told by Roger that I could discuss in the research context but not publish true to form. He actually, he's actually the one out there distributing and publishing what he claims is prohibited material, just like he did for days with actually restricted court testimony.
Speaker 3: Well, also crazy that I don't.
Speaker 1: Have or that I don't, nor have I ever been in the habits tributing my notes widely or publicly, or for any reason other than in a research context. They were shared with him and only him in a research context, in good faith months after they were written. More concerning than stupid notes, obviously, are these threats to destroy a man who has only ever worked tirelessly to learn that is about his brother's murder, whether or not the force of nature finds it legit or not. So that was her response, So she can kind of be like, yeah, that's retarded. So I mean, I don't know, take that what you want, I guess, but yeah, I don't think he's actually doing I don't know if there's anything else meaningful in all this, you know, Richard Booth, nonsense that I can think of.
Speaker 3: Oh he did it.
Speaker 1: Oh, now there's another thing he did supposedly posted. I don't know if you have any update on that. Is there anything new? He supposedly posted the login info for the can threatened to do side I think right, which basically all already nuked at once. So this kind of is becoming a bit of a tired game and just feels like elder abuse a little bit.
Speaker 6: So he also said that he's, uh, he got a visit from an FBI agent a McCann. I guess that was in response to an article that he said, like audios fellas, and I guess the FBI is worried that he's gonna, you know, followed Jesse to trying to do his final instructions for him, which never.
Speaker 5: Mind, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's anything else really with Richard. I mean, I feel like it's worth mentioning this is going on. I guess, let's say in they if you think of anything else worth responding to.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. I think we kind of handled it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's out here threatening to he's literally working with the FEDS, threatening to go after Jesse Trent. He's not even threatening, he is working with the FEDS.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, Well, since we're I guess we're on the subject. And I'm not going to talk about this again, but I'll get it off my chest now that he is saying that Eric Hunley's YouTube series has published a bunch of misinformation, and then he does mention me and says, you know, Ken's not lying, but he.
Speaker 2: Quote confuses everything.
Speaker 6: Well, Richard, you've been studying this case literally almost ten years long. To me, you've been studying it, says it happened. It's the only case you study it I'm a reporter.
Speaker 2: I've got like.
Speaker 6: Ten different projects going on. So if I confuse a couple of dates or something, yeah, that's gonna happen. And I've just mentioned that he wrote an article about the January sixth pipe bobs.
Speaker 2: That's just the whole premise is incorrect.
Speaker 6: He says, Oh, like the pipe bob the timers were set at zero, and so this raises a whole number of questions. But if you actually knew anything about that case, Richard, you would know that the one found by the RNC had twenty minutes left on the time or not zero. So the whole premise of your article is incorrect. There, you're not as smart as you think.
Speaker 1: Well, I will apologize for gassing him up so hard, because that is like the come the always the go to is like, I don't think you realize how good I am on podcasts like okay, cool man, which I mean, I get it if you were a podcaster, but like, I don't know, it's whatever.
Speaker 3: It is also ridiculous.
Speaker 1: A lot of this comes back to like, oh, this person's not even good at podcasts.
Speaker 3: They don't even do podcasts. They don't they don't even know.
Speaker 1: The information they're like, yeah, you're literally like your only thing has been that and to be And I've actually tried to get him on larger platform podcasts and he would, for whatever reason flaked out like you. For example, when I went on Dave Smith, he was supposed to come with me, like he was supposed to come on, and he didn't. So I mean, don't get me wrong, he did good. I mean, my series is great, but I just I don't know this, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It is just weird. I don't know. Yes, he does have good command of the information.
Speaker 1: But like also to your point, like for example, I'm a podcast or I cover a million other topics, so it's like I can only get so good at one. Like I can only read so many oklaham City bombing books or go I need to read some other things so I can actually have a well rounded bit of information. So I mean, that's kind of like my go to thing, but there's a million other things as well. All right, let's just shift gears from from Richard, but it's kind of still stay in Oklahoma City bombing territory. I kind of want to get some fall up from you. This is a this eyes of the Epstein stuff. One of your thoughts. I dug into this recently. I've been a little bit disappointed, I guess, although I don't know should I really even be. It kind of seems expected with this Epstein drops. A lot of people are being retarded with some of this shit. One of them was this specific one from this Dan Farree guy who apparently in this file, you know, he claim there's claims about Trump and Epstein raping a kid, like essentially suiciding someone, which someone gave me shit about that I really got into my skin. They're like, why'd you say suiciding you homo? And they're like, why don't you say murder? Like that's literally more context like the anyways, like I get it, You're like like at whatever. And then also the John Doe two claim, which conveniently gets left out in most accounts of it because but to be fair, it is the way this document's laid out, It is kind of like the second half kind of it's kind of like it almost feels it's almost like a side thing too, because so like if you are someone covering this and trying to be like, oh my god, Epstein this or that, you'd be like what do I give a shit about this John Doe two claim, although if you're a smart person, you could be like, why the fuck is this dude also making jod.
Speaker 3: Do doo claims?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, But uh, I know, any thoughts this. I dug into it a little bit. I went over to his YouTube. I don't know if you've done any digging around. I tried to contact him. It looks like he's been like hiding comments.
Speaker 3: He's been unlisting things, you know, unlisting videos, relistening. Looks like some shenanigans going on and right now and then I poke over there to see what's going on, same thing, I'll see like a negative response and it's gone like so I don't know. I mean, I dug through his videos and I did. I mean, who knows. You never know. Maybe this guy could be telling the truth.
Speaker 1: But I got kind of schizo boomer like, I don't know what's going on here? Have you talken to this an anything more? And I guess kind of may general thoughts and I like, am I being too skeptical here?
Speaker 3: My being an asshole?
Speaker 1: Like I kind of it's like I don't know if I want to believe, but it is like there is there was a woman, a nineteen year old girl that did get there was reported she got fucking shot in the face.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, thoughts.
Speaker 6: I am even more skeptical than you. I think it's totally a crazy person. I mean, he called the FBI in twenty twenty and just gave this information and they wrote it down in a report.
Speaker 2: And if you compare.
Speaker 6: What he tells the FBI to some of his videos, there's a lot of contradictions. I mean, I think so again, I didn't do a story on this. My member is a little hazy, but I believe he says that he's driving a limo and Trump's in the back talking to somebody. He's saying, Jeffrey laughing about molesting a girl. And then this is like in ninety six, and then he eventually talks to somebody and realizes that the person Trump was talking about it was that person's daughter and she got raped by Trump and Epstein apparently. And then that's when a couple of years later, maybe the suicide happens. And then he tells the FBI to this.
Speaker 2: But if you actually watched.
Speaker 3: Them, oh yeah, let me tell you about John Doe two.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and then yeah, the thing that makes it really incredible is that he says that, uh was a he was at a restaurant with Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton's security guard. Uh he he got kicked out by Hillary, and then Hillary fights fired the security guard, and that security guard was John Doe two and did the bombing like in revenge of that whole incident, which is just absurd on the face of it.
Speaker 1: So John Nichols, John Nichols, Yeah, that's yeah, which there is no if you're thinking your immediate thoughts, oh, that must be one of Nichols brothers, there is no John Nichols.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also there's a I guess in a parapolitical lore, there is a John Nichols and the whole Cabazon thing.
Speaker 3: But I looked into him. He would have been like seventy, like over seventy the time, So it doesn't really fit.
Speaker 6: But go on, if you want to steal man his case, you could say, oh, maybe his story about Epstein was totally true, and then the FBI tacked on this John No two stuff to make him seem crazy, and so that would be to give him total benefit of the doubt. But when you watch his videos. His story changes from what's in the FBI report. He talks about already knowing that this girl had been raped, and he's driving with Trump in the back and Trump's talking about it, and he says he pulls over and he like brandishes his gun and thinks about killing Trump right then and there, but he has some epiphany from God and decides not to do it.
Speaker 2: And so that's totally different from.
Speaker 6: The story in the FBI where he like he figures it out years later. The FBI reports actually much more plausible. But yeah, this just seems like total just total slop. It's just it's really crazy that it's kind of huge. If you like look on liberal Reddit, like a lot of the turbolibs are taking this.
Speaker 2: This is like there smoking gun. Everybody's talking about this, and.
Speaker 6: It's just it shows you how the the Libs are just as you know, retarded, as like the QAnon people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to be fair, I think Trump's probably a pedophile, so like, uh yeah, but this is it. You gotta you gotta question everything if it's if it's confirming your bias and it sounds retarded, like maybe looking do if it's retarded, uh uh or I mean, even if it's not retarded, should probably look into it. But this one's kind of a very low hanging fruit. This, I think this might be retarded. So uh, the fact people are getting hoodwinked by it, it's a little bit okay whatever, but uh, hey, we've chimed in. I know maybe Richard will say something otherwise, and you guys can take that to the bank.
Speaker 3: Uh, but let's get into Uh.
Speaker 1: I guess we're gonna report on some fed slop now, which I guess that's a new thing. If you say nary a negative word about Candice, I guess you support the FED slop. I think the official narrative. I think you can flex and ping thirty six is off your neck, no problem, uh, because I don't completely buy into Egyptian planes and spooky military men telling you things and we should totally trust them.
Speaker 3: Bro uh, which I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll touch a little bit on Candace. But I do gotta give you credit for I know you we talked before the show. You said you've completely checked out of the Candas stuff. I poke in occasionally because it's kind of in my purview with things and is it's just gone Uh, it's gone beyond crazy town. Uh So it's and it's kind of it's unsettling seeing that people still on the train. You're like, it's it's retarded. Literally, the latest in the in the things is literally a military man gave her a trust me bro. Everyone pointed out this crazy history of like domestic abuse and lying and habit this and that, and You're like, but but were you able to prove his story wrong? You're like, but he's the only he's that's all holds up on his credibility. Anyways, Uh, I guess you've been covering the latest in the in the Robinson stuff, the Kirk killer. What's the latest ness with the lawyers and such, what kind of what how are things shaping up on the legal front?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, real quick on Candace, I mean I checked out after she totally cocked to eric A Kirk. They had their in person meeting, and then she went on her show and kind of said, oh, maybe Tyler Robinson really.
Speaker 2: Did do it. It was a good meeting.
Speaker 6: She like kind of really toned down, and then her audience started to turn her against her. And so I'm guessing without having watched any of the Mitch snow stuff.
Speaker 2: That that's where that comes from.
Speaker 6: That she's bringing Mitch Snow on to try to regain and recapture what she had with her, you.
Speaker 2: Know, stupid drift. So yeah, that's my two cents on that.
Speaker 6: But we do have some movement on the actual case against Tyler Robinson, the accused gunman. The the unsealed there had been like a secret hearing about whether he should be allowed to wear street clothes and be unshackled during his court proceeding. I guess the government has security concerns that they expressed there and there was a big argument there, but the transcript was just un which is a win for transparency. However, we also have issues where both parties still.
Speaker 2: Want to ban.
Speaker 6: Cameras and streaming and the actual proceedings, which would just be a huge boon for Canvas and all, you know, the idiots. So hopefully they don't do that. But we've got a couple court hearings coming up in January and a lot of the big things will be decided.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 6: They haven't even arraigned him, by the way yet.
Speaker 1: One thing I thought was interesting in your reporting, you showed that apparently they've his own attorneys confirmed the government story. So I mean that doesn't obviously to be very clear for the people who are like, oh, you're a pushing fed slop or whatever. It's like I've studied enough crazy deep events where I mean, it's not at all unheard or the defense team to be infiltrated or or even so far as like it's all just some sort of you know, show for the people.
Speaker 3: So this doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Mean anything, but it means but it is, you know, it's more to the point of like, Okay, I still would like to see, you know, the tape that magically went missing, but I guess this is currently the the their defense, like his own legal that's the legal defense, not the legal defense. Obviously that's not how they're defending it, but that is there. That is their stance. So this is what occurred. So I don't know if you have any thoughts on that. I mean, I know there's a missing tape. I think we had you on forever ago to cover that. There's that tape that went missing or they said they no longer have or whatever. But uh, yeah, so they're saying that, I don't know if you have any thoughts on that, particularly.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the biggest piece of evidence that makes me think that the kid actually did do it is the fact that his parents turned him in after he like pretty much confessed. According to I think the arrest affid David and they drove him to the sheriff's office, and yeah, of course, I think some local reporters tried to foil a footage of him being marched into jail, and they said they don't have it anymore, or like, pretty much they said, we don't have to give it to you because you didn't request it within like a month or whatever, you know, the foil.
Speaker 2: Law provides for.
Speaker 6: And Candace has also raised questions about this pretty much. I think her story was that, oh, the reason the parents turned the kid in is because they were threatened, like, hey, we're gonna raid your house with you know, a swat team and bring him in anyways, or we.
Speaker 2: Could do this the peaceful way.
Speaker 6: And I don't even know where she got that from, but she also said there's contradictions where Tyler threatened to kill himself if they turned him in, but that's something that was like just total bullshit. So that's just another example of Candace just kind of throwing anything against the wall that she can. But in any event, at the secret of this transcript from the secret hearing confirms that the lawyers did say that same story that he turned himself in. And again, the reason I think this is credible is because Tyler Robinson was at that here and he's sitting right next to his attorneys while they say that.
Speaker 2: To the judge.
Speaker 6: So it seems pretty compelling to me that this is actually what happened.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, here's good. Let's get a little bit weird. This is something you shared. You didn't report this necessarily, and I guess you quote or you tweeted it, but I just kind of wanted to get your pick your brand, because this is something I've had saved my little book mark Fulder for the show for a while now, and just kind of I don't even know what to think about it, because I know it's meaningful, but I just keep like mulling it over and I just don't even really know what to think. But apparently Daily Mail reported this is the headline Trump's secret succession planned. But Charlie Kirk in the Oval office and groom a shock new VP who was very close to home. And so you said here that Daily may Male's reporting that Charlie Kirk was supposed to be jd Vance's vice president, which I've had much to say about jd Vance as of late and the teal of verse as it is, and clearly that's the selected that's the chosen one. But apparently I guess that you know, Daily Email was reporting that Kirk was supposed to be a VP, and then following up after that there was going to be you know, I guess the next the following four years or whatever that or whenever it becomes Kirk's time to take the reins that Donald Trump Junior would be the VP, essentially trying to create like a you know, a dynasty of sorts. But what are your thoughts? I mean, is this what kind of credence do you give this? I mean, what do you think that means? Because it's one of these things. I just don't really know what to what to think of it. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, the Daily Mail source was a turning point us a board member, so I would almost take it as a grain assault.
Speaker 2: Although you did, you have heard a lot.
Speaker 6: Of rumblings that Charlie Kirk would have eventually have run for president.
Speaker 2: He was being groomed to do that, and I think that's probably true.
Speaker 6: And I think the more interesting thing is learning more about Charlie Kirk, because I never really studied him much while he was alive.
Speaker 2: Is that apparently he actually.
Speaker 6: Was a big promoter of Vance and maybe even introduced him to Trump like at first.
Speaker 2: So I do find that interesting. And yeah, I think it could have.
Speaker 6: Been true that maybe he would have been Vance's VP or down the line he would have started some campaign. I mean, he's a great debater, he's tall, you know, he's got like the cookie Cutter family and everything, So it's very plausible.
Speaker 2: What are the implications of this for you know, his killing?
Speaker 6: I you know, I don't think it really has much to do with that, but it's yeah, I guess it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's one of those ones where you're like, I don't even know what this means, but like, okay, I mean maybe I'm trying to you know, I guess because I'm obviously incorporating the death. I mean, could it obviously could just be a random, completely not tied end thing. But it does kind of make you scratch your head and go huh. But either way, I guess at least a little bit interesting look behind the curtain saying a little bit weird to let you go after a couple more of these. But we were making fun of Candice becoming new lol.
Speaker 3: Cow.
Speaker 1: Here is I just want to show you because I talked about this last night. This is an example. Here's Nick flint As absolutely ratioing the shit have him. I know, obviously this isn't you know, a substantive example of like if someone's destroyed or whatever. But it does show, I think somewhat, especially when it's to this ridiculous of a degree. It shows where the people's energy is at, like what they think generally speaking, especially when you have a sample size this large. So for here's one back and forth, you literally see almost three thousand likes from Candas's to a fourteen thousand from Nick Flentes. Literally, just i'll sum up this back and forth. I forget why there was for some reason, Candace started saying something about her husband and how she mat or whatever, and then Nick Flentez popped in with a you know, essentially, hey what about John Mappin the renowned scientologist, And I don't think he mentioned that he's an Epstein's Black Book who he could have, and a couple other things and kind of repeatedly ask him, what's up with your relationship with this guy?
Speaker 3: What's up with the relations to this guy?
Speaker 1: And she almost like seemingly purposely avoids the point every single time, diverts into some other thing. For example, at one point he mentions his you know, kind of young Russian Kazakh wife, kind of seemingly probably making allusions to, like, I know, some sort of her being basically a build a bitch, possibly which I don't know who knows, but either way, then she gets on a tangent of like, oh, oh, is that weird? This that like like that's not what I'm asking, And I think people see through it, and I think this is an example of it, and it's just kind of the idea that she's cooked. And this isn't even if you've been falling my show, you know, there's other shit out there that like Nick didn't even have to dig deep into the well to find shit. This is like if you've been following the John Mappin he's been like one of her biggest supporters recently. He's literally in Epstein's Black Book. He's like the major fucking one of the major scientologists in the UK. He helped create tp UK, so like the UK chapter of TPUSA. Uh, and he's been one of the donors from TPUSA, one of the only ones who kind of been supporting Kanna's grift through this uh and.
Speaker 3: Very weird and very weird fashion.
Speaker 1: So he's also like on Christmas Day but this weird thing with him with lizard mask on and giving a really creepy message. Weird shit. But uh, I just I want to show you. And then obviously don't have anything about the Mitch Snow stuff. That's just too ridiculous. I see people in the chat saying that there was an MP report in Son's phone call, confirmed report, Watchka love you, black Eye. But the little bit I paid attention. I don't know about the son's phone call, but I've seen people jumping on dumb shit. I think though, actually I know what you're talking about. The phone call. They're referring to placing him at the base, which okay, sure he was at the base. Perhaps this MP report looks sketchy as fuck the one I saw to begin with.
Speaker 3: And even if you do assume it's true.
Speaker 1: It's literally saying that he showed up there, made some sort of crazy scene and got kicked off the base. So it's not even like really at not even really Like it doesn't prove that he saw this secret meeting, and yet it made it proved he was in the vicinity.
Speaker 3: Like that's it. But I don't just any thought. I didn't know if you have any thoughts.
Speaker 1: I just want to show you an example of like clearly the damn's breaking on the Candice Drift. I mean, obviously funt as his own gigantic following h but the stuff spooky over there, you know, for example, I mean, you can't even let the if you are someone who's like, oh no, that means you're a fed slop. I mean I've before, I've talked about this to show I've had Dana on the show, uh to talk about Apparently Michael Aquino's co author of Mind War is literally on the board of TPUs A so, lieutenant colonel yes, Lieutenant colonels yep, Lieutenant colonel doctor ipsis amiss, he is a no, never mind, Paul Valley, am I retarded to Paul Valilee vale Vale, I forget I think it's something like that. But yes, here's Dana said, such an easy shot at shot at turning point to point the late Colonel Michael Aqueena's protector is on their board, which the reference or protector is because apparently there was a weird falling out. It was the the over in the military or whatever about Aquino's satanic beliefs and val Valley tried to claim he wasn't aware, whereas, uh, there's stuff. It was later proven he's been aware because this is something that from the jump. But anyways, so yeah, and this was at the same time when Kandas was there too, so you know whatever, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but yeah, he was. He's been on the board since at least twenty eighteen of Valaily. So yeah, he's a guy who was the co author of From sign Up to Mind War The Psychology of Victory Paul E.
Speaker 3: Valily, so you can see right here. Paul E.
Speaker 1: Valily, Advisory Council Member, Major General, US Army, was born in Dupois, Pennsylvania. He retired at ninety one from the US Army as Deputy commanding General. He graduated from the US Military Academy West Point YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: You can see all his accolades.
Speaker 1: You can even even point out he worked in special operations, psychological and civil military operations. To let even hide it, this is yeah, advisory council member for TPUSA, Paul well Leily. You can see his name right here, Colonel Paul eve.
Speaker 3: Valley. So yeah, there he is. So yeah, wild shit. But yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean I'm saying this whole thing glows all around, and I think the dam's breaking and hopefully people can break out this silly little dialectic and that it's like it's one or the other. No, maybe they're all retarded, or they're all playing you. One of the two be a little bit smarter. But Ken, I don't know if you have any thoughts. If you have any other thoughts, so you can you can let them out now. Otherwise I think I've kept you here long enough.
Speaker 3: We can let you go.
Speaker 1: I forgot to show you a couple crazy candases before I let you go, just to kind of let you know that I think you were right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I love to see it.
Speaker 6: I mean, when I was going against her pretty much within weeks of the Kirk killing, and at the time you know, Flint has always hated her.
Speaker 2: But it's pretty much.
Speaker 6: Like a bunch of Zionists, and I was one of the only one, like anti zionist journalists doing this, and like a lot of people accuse me of flipping two. I'd get like twenty comments every time I express skepticism. And obviously it's almost like a cottage industry of people debunking Candace. So I feel like my work here has been done. We've got like Alex Jones, Gary Melton, the paramount tactical account other people are constantly just debunking her. So you know, hopefully I'll never have to talk about Candace again. And good riddance, and yeah, have a happy New Year. That's pretty much all I got to say.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, I don't know if you drop any plugs. I mean, you're over at Headline USA. I guess you don't really have any other plugs in that. But I appreciate you being here. Let you go, I'll have you on again. I'm sure some other time we'll pop in the chat say hello, and we'll run through some foreign policy then we get out of here.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you joining me today.
Speaker 2: Bub All right, have a good one take care, Are you too have a New Years YouTube? Bye?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we'll pop in, we'll do the We'll probably maybe do like should I say good mornings and all that feels weird so late into the show, maybe some of the last ones. An Actually, let's pop in the first like ten minutes or so, we'll say good morning, sir. Buddy may pop into the bottom see if you have any guys, any thoughts, and then we'll run through some foreign policy and get out here.
Speaker 3: Maybe call it early Day to day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, black Eye, Good morning, says hello from twenty twenty six, living down under. He's in the future, Buddy, Well, happy new Year, since you're already there, Black Eye, Good morning, Ilian, Big Cat, Good morning, Dazz, Good morning, comment Mama, Good morning, Tilla, good morning, good morning, good morning, block A, good morning, Good morning, Chad Head, Good morning, John Black says. As we enter a new year, it's time to reflect on important things like the fact you don't hate the garment yet enough. Good morning, Uncle Ted, Good morning, Good morning. I don't know why you hate Keed so much. I'd ever get it, but hey, I like ken Good morning is say what now? Good morning, Ray and Cap says Happy New Year from Thailand. Happened ten minutes ago. Are you ever in Highland?
Speaker 3: You little Thai lady boy Ray appreciate you joining us today. Good morning, good morning, good morning, bug fights, good good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Stinky sock. It's great wall color choice. What it'll be different, It's different soon eventually get around to painting that wall. Good morning, Darn the dragon, so, good morning, good morning, good morning, Marna Mac, Good morning, are Auburn Sky, good morning, good morning. I think I've gone for far enough. Let's pop into the bottom of the chat. See if you guys got I we'll say good morning. A couple of you guys near the bottom. Good morning, Mega Nerd. Here's uncle or uncle Ted saying I like Kenny's dope. I swear to God every time I mentioned Ked, I show you you have weird fed.
Speaker 3: Jackety comments, so you have an odd way of show showing it, uncle Ted, but I'm glad you like him. Good morning, Mustache, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning, good morning, Tony Chin, Good morning, chows in the cornfield. Let me see who else we got, see IF's anybody else, Good morning. Mike full Liberty says something about Kyle on info WARS. I didn't see what you were talking about there, Kyle dropping something on info Wars. May see if I go back, Okay, here you go. Did you guys not see the video of the black autistic dude the FBI is trying to pin it on driving his blue Nissan at the same time the actual pipe bomber is supposed to be walking around. No, I didn't see that one particularly. We did talk a little bit about that. I don't know if that maybe those mentioned in passing. I mean, obviously, I think we kind of already both think that he's probably. I mean, I haven't dug really into enough to have an authoritative position or authoritative position on like what I think. And I guess not that authoritative. I wouldn't think it's authority that I don't have a definitive position. That's what I mean to say. Authoritative was the wrong word. I don't really have a definitive position on it. Vibe based I've kind of from the jump with this norbit looking guy. Yeah, he does seem like a patsy, but he kind of seemed like a very convenient patsy for people whose case was falling apart. But yeah, so I guess you're saying Kyle dropped it.
Speaker 3: Kyle.
Speaker 1: That's what Kyle dropped on Info Wars, which, like, I guess, good for him. I know I think people should stray away from that guy. But whatever. All right, guys, let's go through foreign policy. Let's run through the last Let's go through the last little leg of the show. Here today, we're a little bit out of order. But tomorrow I should be back, maybe solo, maybe we'll have Austin with us.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I won't be here Friday.
Speaker 1: By the way, my kiddo has a wrestling tournament, so I will not be here for the Friday dump. So sorry, you guys will have to wait till next week. Let's get into this foreign policy. Apparently Israel is still up to the Shenanigans. They killed an eleven year old Palestinian girl in Gaza, so yes, great stuff. This was Dana mcotta and according to Mamod Basal, spokesman for Gaza's Civil Defense, she was killed in the Zarka area of the Tufa neighborhood in northeast Gaza City. His witness has told the Palistine News Agency that Israeli military vehicles entered the area and fired indiscriminately in one round hit Mukuata, killing her.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just shooting.
Speaker 1: Let's see if there's anything respond for them. Waffall supported their child. The women were injured by Israeli attack. West Well, I'm not saying anything in here about a response about Israel confirming or giving excuse or anything, which they probably stopped doing that a while ago.
Speaker 3: But yes, I would I would take that as probably a cease fire violation.
Speaker 1: I know we are our present recently said that there are none that they've been They've been upholding their side of the deal one hundred percent. But I would say murdering children, that might that just might be breaking the ceasefire because it would contain it's it's literally fire your fir rings. So you know they were therefore not ceasing the fire, I mean, but yeah, I mean, according to Donald Trump, they're following it one hundred percent. We got a response from Iran about some of the nonsense from Netan Yahoo's visit recently. They're warning the response to any attack would be severe, which you know, I know they must be. Really any country is gonna say that, but I think this time is believable because we had those initial attacks and they did have some sort of minor response, but it was all kind of coordinated. I don't I just I don't buy that they're gonna be able to save face again. And I also think they probably probably came saved to good a mind one of those rockets. So I do think this could actually be I don't know if it interesting is the right word bad, I guess, although I kind of can't blame them. I mean, how often can you get shipped on before they're gonna lob some stuff back? And they do have the capability to fuck Israel up, so you know, we'll say not that I'm necessarily wishing any anything happened there, but as you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could totally get it.
Speaker 1: During all this too, he got Smotridge claiming that he is full U has support for illegal settler expansion in the occupied West Bank. So that's great that he's spreading that word around. That's just wonderful. Let's check on that, Bazaye little Smotridge the Finance Minister of Israel. He's a bank or the backer of the illegal seller movement set in Thirtiecember that Washington has given Tel Aviv full support to expand settlements into the occupied West Bank and violation of international law. But oh whatever, it's just it's just bazae little smote saying it. Who gives a shit, he's just a What does that mean? It doesn't mean nothing, says the US A mystery is giving us full support to expand settlements in the West Bank in order to undermine the establishment of Palestinian states. Modred said the statement coincided with nat Yaho's visit to the US and came after a meeting between net Yahu and Trump. Says, we have had a discussion, big discussion for a long time on the West Bank, and I wouldn't say we agree on the West Bank one hundred percent, but we'll come to a conclusion the West Bank, Trump said after a meeting. Oh wow, quite the conclusion. When asked by reporters of the disagreements about Trump said, I don't want to do that. It will be announced at appropriate time. Net Yahu will do the right thing, the US president went to say. Since coming to power in twenty twenty two, net Yagu's government has been rapidly advancing Israel's long standing goal of annecing the West Bank, which has occupied illegally during the nineteen sixty seven war. So and just recently Trump was claiming that he wouldn't allow Israel d nx the West Bank, which let's be real, they already are just as a matter of what degree of formality. And it sounds like they may have just completely given up the ghosts and just being leving them go to the highest level formal and just fucking doing it now. I think they'll probably be hushash about it. We'll see if they have the balls to just go yep, that's that's what we did.
Speaker 3: And last last.
Speaker 1: Story over here in foreign policy, Uh, not looking good on this Russia front. But I mean, obviously Zelensky's a little liar too, so who knows, But we got Zelenski out here saying that he's holding with Trump talks with Trump on a US troop deployment to Ukraine. So Zelenski said on Tuesday, these held talks with Trump's on the possibility of the US deploying troops Ukraine. So he made the comment when asked that the US plans to deploy troops as part of a security guarantee. He says, to be honest, this can only be confirmed by the President of the United States. These are US troops and therefore is America that makes such decisions, and he says, of course, we are discussing this both with President Trump and with representatives of the Coalition of the Willing. He added, referring to a group of European countries led by the UK and France, that are pushing for deployment of NATO troops Ukraine as part of a peace deal, and idea Russia's repeatedly rejected. He also said he would like to see US Trumps deployed Ukraine territories part of the guarantee. Also on Tuesday, Donald Tusk, the Polish Prime minster, claimed that the US has already agreed to deploy troops to Ukraine as part of it security guarantees.
Speaker 3: US officials have said the US is.
Speaker 1: Offered NATO Article five style security guarantees to Ukraine, but have not said that the US is willing to send troops. So, for those who aren't aware the article, that's literally like the whole thing to start over is that we didn't want to give NATO involvement. So now it's technically non it's they're saying it's Article five styles. So I guess it depends on what does that exactly mean. But if it is any sort of security guarantee, so far as we will go to war if this situation, that is a problem because it's kind of default the same thing, the same issue as a whole NATO involvement a Quinzelinski, the US has agreed to provide US fifteen year security guarantee.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: Either NATO style security guarantee or NATO troop deployment would almost certainly be rejected by Moscow, and the fact that the ideas are on the table makes a peace deal extremely unlikely. After holding talks with Zelenski and Florida on Sunday, President Trump said the issue of land is also not settled, as Ukraine is refusing to see the territory it still controls in the Dawn Bass, a key Russian demand. So great, isn't it great? Finally we finally ended the war over in Russia. Thank god we have President Trump in that right. All right, guys, this rolls the chat, say hi's all that good stuff, and then we're probably get out of here pretty early day, early day to day. Let me see what you guys got, say Megan Nerd says, what struck me on the same week the news story about being the police woman they finally got they finally find the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that was right after their story. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the police woman, the lady we were talking about, and then they find that norbit looking guy in reference to the j six pipe bomb story, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously, who knows.
Speaker 1: You can never put too much stock into single little anecdotal occurrences, but it is it was awfully convenient that, right when the blaze of story was falling to absolute shit, that we get this obvious, like very obvious looking patsy so they can.
Speaker 3: Go, oh, well, that's totally not the guy. You guys are so stupid.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, what they said was probably fucking stupid as well, although maybe they were correct, but it clearly was built on quicksands, so very very shitty reporting. So, uh, Tillis's didn't I ran to Claire Warren us I don't think so that.
Speaker 3: I recall, Maybe Gerald says jest is handsome.
Speaker 1: That's the last time I'm gonna say that in twenty twenty five, liably many more times for that here in twenty twenty six, U pjrs As are we having fun yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Lots of lots of fun. Shouts and cornfields. Is when organizations or governments do exactly what the US and Israel need them to. I'm a little suspicious me and you too. Brother Tony Chin is telling us to watch the news tonight and avoid public spaces.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if you're meaning.
Speaker 1: We're like referring to Oh, I get what you're saying, because it is New Year's tonight, so he's the kind of higher chance of things happening.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, what's uh? What's pop in?
Speaker 1: Let's say our goodbyes. If you guys have anything else interesting to pop into the chat, I don't. I don't know have anything else for you guys.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: I know, a little bit shorter than what we normally do here, but we manage our time too well today. But for this want to support what I'm doing over here, you can leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review on iTunes or Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audit podcatchers, and Twitter, as well at Tower Gang Jose and if you want to support the show the best way you can.
Speaker 3: You do that with money.
Speaker 1: You can see that right here up here a QR code over at patreon dot com slash no way hoseh twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to a whole host of different perks. You get access to early episodes. I do one to two of those per week, try to keep up four behind the paywall any given time. You also get access to ad free RSS feed, get access a Telegram and the pre show, post show and view calls it me and Austin's weekly live calm show already dead, and I give a big shout out to my sponsors. Every episode is a big thank you for everything I do. That's the highest level of my Patreon. I'm my previous coast on Tower Gang at lernd Toad. Also appregate ds as your c K at Underscore, Zeal, tim Tale at Jowling Cleebold. Big fan of the show, Torn May at Wayne Tackless, Want to hear car for Kids, No Free Lunch, Jack Mark Vesi Boule and Jacob Winigrad loved.
Speaker 3: The Anarchy podcast.
Speaker 1: See if there's anything else then shat Tony says go ahead, bless everyone. Good bye bye, seeing the future, says black guy. Uh shadows and the cornfields. I remember those pagers. Obviously they were handed out by someone who was trusted unwisely. All right, guys, we're out here. Enjoy this outro. Here's another one of these, the sort of things that my daughter would send me and I think is hilarious. And I realized the kids are doing all right. I don't think she actually spent me this specific one. This is She shows me these sort of stupid Charlie Kirk memes all the time.
Speaker 3: So figured out. You guys may enjoy this one. I'll see you guys tomorrow, probably around Nuonish. I love you all, Bye bye.
Speaker 8: That's why ninety eight percent of Wiggers are white.
Speaker 3: What's up, big bag on the roof?
Speaker 5: We have a bag on the roof, I mean a sniper.
Speaker 2: Where does lifers sit on the roots?
Speaker 9: Bangle all the room, kill the fucking packete.
Speaker 3: My nigga.
Speaker 8: We got a problem.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, pooky.
Speaker 6: Two Wiger missiles are en route, and.
Speaker 3: That's why ninety eight percent. That's why ninety eight percent