Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Its future. Hello, hit the fuddy out here? What quinte on alter? I thought of a bit of about tech foot nine. I don't know, easy of Alther.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm walking right heady like folks on the work of My guest to the show is Kristen from Georgia. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hello, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: I am excited to have you. I been looking forward to this conversation. So let's get right into it. What guy you interested in the subject of Bigfoot in the paranormal.
Speaker 3: To begin with, of course, as a kid, you always hear about the Bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest. I'm a small town country girl from northeast Georgia. I didn't think stuff like that existed in my area, but at the age of sixteen, I had a life changing experience. Just to give a little background, now, thirty eight years old, Like I said, I was sixteen at the time. I live in a little county. It's Albert County, known for the god stones that blew up. That's about all we're known for. So I've been born and raised here my whole life left come back. I'm an ear nurse, that's my profession, and as hobby, I would go look for Bigfoot in the weird. Sixteen years old, I played in a band. It was a country band. Everyone in the band was a bit older than me. I'd say late fifties early sixties country band. So we would all get to around at my parents' place every second weekend of the night, then make music. The band member's wife, Susie, like I said, she was probably mid fifties at that time, and myself decided to go look at some egle nests on the property at the very back end of thirty acres during break from band practice. It's still daylight, it's in the evening. It's summer, beautiful weather. We hop on the ATV and take off. Like I said, it's thirty eight of nothing but wood near the river, and it's a long, skinny tract of land and we head down as far as we can go on the ATV. We park it and what we call all a pig path has been cut from the top of the hill down the ridge red levels out and you have a we call a swamp area that goes across several people's property, and then on the end of my parents' property was a breed. If you go right out on the point of that creek and swamp area, you can look out and see at that time several eagle nests, and every now and then eagle would fly over. We're minding arm business, I said, it's gorgeous. All of a sudden, out of nowhere we're looking, we hear something coming towards us. And whatever this is coming at us quick. It's crashing through the brush. It's thick wood, so there's a good bit of trees there's a lot of foliage on there at summertime. But you could see this thing coming towards us. The smaller trees were literally bending over as it was coming as very fast. Of course, she starts screaming. I don't scream, but I freeze because I'm not understanding what's going on. This thing. I'm gonna call it a bigfoot. This bigfoot comes towards us onside the ridge. It gets between us and the ATV, and it stops. The woods go dead silent, and you could have heard a pin drop. It is eerie. It's quiet. There are no birds, there are no insects, there is no movement whatsoever. It is dead, silent. I'm sitting here looking at whatever stopped in between us and the ATV, and what I see is a massive creature on two legs. The width of it I would describe as being up against the Georgia football player with all their deer wrong their massive width. The height of it is estimating so and a half a top. It's larger than your average everyday human. Unfortunately, because of how many leaves are on the trees and the thick woods, you can't see any detail of this creature of the big Foot. But you can see the mass blocking out the sunlight. You could see the mass of it, the width of it in the woods, standing there looking at us. She grabs me. Of course, funny now not. And then but she grabs me and throws me out in front of her, and she starts screaming, We're gonna die, We're gonna die. I'm sitting there thinking, oh, dear, I think I might die. I know that there's nowhere to go. Behind me and to the side of me is nothing but water. In front of me where the ATV is, there's this creature standing there. We have nowhere to go. We're way back in the mill of the wood. It's now aching here scream. There's nobody else back there. I'm sitting there looking at it. I'm going through my mind, what is this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: We have fear on the property, we have bobcap, we have all the variety of animals. I've come into contact with bear several times. I'm sure there could be possibly a hunter that comes across our land. But this was no man, this was no person. Aguillly suit. People are like you just saw that. People said you saw a bear stand out in too lays I did not. This was something I've never seen before. So this creature is bigfood is down there looking at us. I don't hear anything. People have asked me to smell it. I didn't sell anything. At the time. It was just quiet. But it's standing there, it's looking in us, and all of a sudden, probably I'm estimating seconds, twenty seconds, thirty seconds, which feels like an hour, it just turns and it walks away. And it continues in the same direction it was going. But as it turns and it walks away, as it crosses the pig path where there was more of an opening, what I saw on what I focused on in my mind was as it walked and are and a hand swung out as if you and I were walking, and that in my mind, that's what I focused on. And at that point I was like, I know what this is. This is not a human. It walked away quietly. It walked away with no sound and continued on its merry little way. I don't know if it come at us, because he she, I want to say she. I feel like it was a she. If she thought we were a threat. Maybe there was a young in the area, maybe its home was there. Maybe we just invaded the territory. I don't know, but it come at us like I would describe like a mother dog protecting her pups. And I think when she realized it realized we were not there to hurt anything and were just terrified, it was like, eh, okay, I'll continue on. So when we could no longer hear it, we took off run and we jumped on the ATV and headed back towards the studio where the band was practicing. And it was like in a dream, you just can't go fast enough. It felt like something was behind you, chasing you. It wasn't, but it was just that terrifying. Of course, we get back to the studio, we're screaming. We'd tell people what happened, what was saw, and they're like, oh my god, she saw a bear And here comes the no you did, and grab your guitar. We got to play. And that changed her life and the fact that she used to go out on the ated You're a Man practice and way in the woods. She would ride the trails and have fun. She never went back in the woods after that, and still to this day she speaks of do you remember that time in the woods? Do you remember what we saw? Guests, and as as far as my life, it changed because I have to know more. I want to see what I saw all those years ago. I want to see you had to tell I want to see a face, but I want to know what I saw. I have an idea what I saw, but I didn't get detail. So I'm on a quest for the truth to see and find out more about this.
Speaker 1: I am on that same path with you. I've definitely had some things happened to me over the last couple of months that have completely changed the way that I felt about the subject. I was on the fence of about whether or not these things are real, and now I'm one hundred percent I know because I've seen them. Let's go back and talk a little bit about I am very familiar with Elbert County, Georgia. I did a show a couple of years ago. We did this in addition to Bigfoot. I do a couple of other podcasts I host for full time podcasts, and we did one on some history stuff. I was fascinated with the Georgia guidestones. We did a pretty decent job of covering the Georgia guidestones on one of those episodes, me and my buddy Greg out in California and lo and behold. I think it was probably less than a week after that aired, some Yahoo blew up the Guidestones. That was a very popular episode, and I had tons of listeners reaching out to me, sending me emails and sending me messages that day saying, hey, man, do you think your show had something to do with that? You think this crazy guy heard you talk about the Georgia guide stones. So I literally had this old crap moment of I hope I wasn't somehow responsible for this guy blowing up the Georgia guidstones. Just a little funny aside. I'm definitely familiar.
Speaker 3: With that area.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the time of day, Chris and I apologize. I don't know if you said it or not, but what time of day were we talking when this experience happened. Was it dusk? Was it dark? Was it getting dark when you had this experience?
Speaker 3: It was in the evening. It was still daylight outside, but it was getting close to dusk. Give us in the evening, and of course in the woods when you get in there, things are darker than if you're out just walking around. It was evening time, but steal plenty of sunlight for you to see your surroundings.
Speaker 1: So you go back and you tell people, it's a very similar thing that I've heard so many times that people have said, you have this amazing experience. You have a close up encounter with this thing that is not supposed to exist, especially in Georgia, right because everybody knows Bigfoot's just the Pacific Northwest according to some. But yeah, you're having this experience and you go back and you tell these people that you have a relationship with, that you believe should believe you, and you get ridicule. That tends to send a lot of people in the opposite direction. I'm glad that it didn't do that for you, because I know what that's like. I've been there, done that, and bought the T shirt. It's tough to have people that you respect and you care about basically laugh at you and say, hey, you didn't see what you thought you saw. It was something else, Right, How did that affect you? Moving forward? When you got into the subject, it sounds like to me, obviously you sent me as of photos and I want to get into some of the things that you've had experiences with after this, but you clearly went down the path of I got to know more. I want to know more about these things. Did you start actively telling more people about your experience getting in Facebook groups? How did you start going down the Bigfoot rabbit hole? And what does that look like since you started looking into these things further.
Speaker 3: At that age of sixteen, the Internet was actually just becoming popular, so you didn't have all the social media groups and all the resources you have now. I did end up making a report with BFRO. I shared my encounter with a few close people. Of course, was laughed at, ridiculed, even mom dad. He was like, oh my gosh, you did not see that. It was even my mom Dad. No, my mom, she has had experiences on that property, and she was like, I completely believe you. But at the age of sixteen, being a teen mager, I just put that back, filed that away. My life was focused on college, just starting life, enjoying life too, and I got keys to a car. I'm gone. However, after I graduated nursing school, I do believe that's when I really started to get more focused, because it never left my mind, and now I had nightmares like horrible nightmares about that day, felt that away, but it was still there. The older I got, the more I started digging. After we made the BFROI report, a couple of BFR members come down actually whenever the property, and from there I started meeting people. And now I started meeting people in the area, and I was like, I'm not alone. Even the neighbors have had encounters. That was like verification to me, I'm not crazy. I did see something and an I'm a wum. Now, even to this day, I get made fun of. When I was younger, that was more sensitive to that. It bothered me more because I who wants to be made fun of and laughed at? And you're the crazy girl. Oh, you're the crazy bigfoot hunter. But now I'm like, I don't care. This has actually become part of my life now a large part of my life. And now I've met some amazing people, even calling family friends that have become family. So I think currently with as much media, it's almost like a popular thing. Now big foot is popular, so you're not rich fueled as much, but you still have those people, even close friends. It's no, you're nuts, and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch oat to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But it's okay. I'm okay with that now. It's fine. I don't care what people think. I'm me. I do what I do. If you don't like me, if you don't like what I do, it's okay. That's your view, it's mine.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about getting out there. Do you actually go boots on the ground in the woods looking for these things trying to have more experiences with them. If so, let's talk about some of those adventures. If you want to throw in some of the other experiences that you talked about your mom having and some of the neighbors having that they've shared with you, that would be fantastic as well.
Speaker 3: Sure. Unfortunately my parents sold the property this year. Earlier this year, but my mama she found footprints in the snow when she was checking the property line. It doesn't snow often, and George, yeah, take those property lines and hit the horses and ghosts don't get out of fants. But she found like smaller footprints. She's been eight to say screened app because the way she described it was a roar of a screen and she said the only thing possible was a big foot. She narrowed down the sound on the internet. She said, if you cross an angry silver backed gorilla and the roar of a lion, amplify that with the power of an elephant, you may have what yelled at me that night. So if she's had things thrown at her, she would go pan for gold in the creek. There was never any gold just by the way, but she would try to pan for gold, and she would have, like well, things tossed at her from the ridge line because the creek went down in a gully. But she would have things tossed at her. She'd get the filling of being watch. She would smell stuff. Like I said, the footprints, and I even casted two years ago a large sixteen inch footprint. I do believe in a smaller bitty footprint, and see use some pictures of that. So I think they're still there. Maybe they come through as far as the neighbor he's seen it. There's plenty of occurrences there. But I go out with the groups I'm currently involved with ASOG just started Seekers. I'm involved with those two groups. We do go out in the field. We stay usually pretty much the south East US. I've got to see some amazing things, got to capture some amazing things on camera and video. So our group is all about boots on the ground. Now we can research on the internet, but unless you get out in the field and you're out in the woods, you cannot have those encounters, you cannot make those discoveries. So we're all about researching out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some of those research trips and talk about some of those amazing things that you've experienced and captured on some of those trips when you've been out in the woods.
Speaker 3: I'll start with actually one of the most recent happenings no member of Last year, we had an outing, a research outing, and unfortunately a group member that was his last outing with this and he passed away cancer this year. Bob Wilson. Hush, he was my hero. But on that outing I was able to capture a bipedal creature staring back at me in a creek bed area way back in the woods. And just what was it. A month ago we went back to the same area, we had another siding and unfortunately my thermal decided to mess up a little bit, so I didn't capture it. However, another group member was able to capture something on thermal as well. Whereas Smiting be about seven and a half foot tall, about war foot wide, and the movement was very fluid, so something going through the woods at a high rate of speed after being sided. It's not human, but I do believe we come big well outing from November. The photo is actually of it's something standing right center of the screen looking back at me and actually blends in well with the environment. And unfortunately, when I was filming that, I didn't even realize it was standing in front of me. I could just hear it and sense that something was there. In the video, you can actually see me pan over and I thought I was hearing maybe like at a couple of line squirrels on video. I was like, oh, pensive flying squirrel. But I panned back and I said, no, there's something here. It's looking at me and did center of the frame. There is something standing there, and then it retreats back and it gets behind the set of trees, peeks out, goes back in. But zaally, at that time I knew something was there, but I didn't even see it on my thermal because of how well it blended in. But yeah, it's crazy. It was standing so close to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unnerving when you think about it. Are you guys hearing a lot of vocalization in the area? Are you seeing tree breaks, tree structures? Talk a little bit about what kind of physical evidence you guys are finding in addition to having these sightings and these other experiences that you're having.
Speaker 3: For me, the most frequent sighting or evidence that we have are like tree twists, tree breaks, and structures in heavily wooded areas that humans don't go. But we're seeing a lot of structures being placed. And even in areas we frequent we get footprints. We do, of course we see footprints. It's just hard to get a good clear track because of the weaves, the sticks, just the brush that oreent. It's hard to get trace. So we do find tracks, but the most obvious are the tree structures that we are finding. Unfortunately, I've never found any type of hair or anything, but I possibly won't buy it. As far as vocalizations, they're not so frequent. It's occasional. What was that did you hear that? Yes, we can't contribute it to an hour or something like that. The last outing like I said, in this area we went to, we were hearing some localizations one night in about three different locations, and we had already got back to base camp, was sitting around a campfire, and we were hearing them from all directions. We didn't have our recorders on us. Our therminals were packed away and we didn't have anything. We were not prepared, so we didn't get these on video or audio. But structures are the most common binding we see.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the structures that you're finding, because I've seen the tree breaks, the twist that you're talking about. I've seen those in just about everywhere that I've been here in the southeastern United States and North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, even down in Florida. I've seen them in radium up in BC, Canada, and recently out in the Pacific Northwest. But I've also found here on our land in North Carolina what I call full chrum type deals where there I say there, I'm assuming it's got something to do with bigfoot sasquatch activity, because it doesn't make sense otherwise, like balancing sticks on top of other sticks. It's really weird. And I found those multiple times what looked like something has tried to pull together a nest. Maybe we found some rock stacks. So let's talk a little bit about the structures that you guys are finding. Are you finding things woven together? Are there just sticks laid on top of each other? Talk a little bit more in detail about the structures that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: A lot of the structures we find are large trees, large heavy trees that have been uprooted and drug from somewhere. We can't find the origin of where the trees come from, but they have been stacked in like a crisscross manner, often doing like ex's or asterisks types patterns, and they're laid to where they don't fall. They kind of balance each other out. Occasionally we will find trees that have been pulled over and somehow secured with another tree to hold it down to keep it from coming up. I could not pick these huge trees up, and other guys we couldn't move these, so whatever, this is pretty strong. Of course, we always tried to and be like, could this tree have fallen here? Could that tree of fall in here? The structures we find, no, there's no way possible. Something has physically stacked and crisscross these trees and logs in a pattern that we can't replicate. And what they mean we don't know. But we're finding in them areas alongside of the trails, right off of the trail where there is maybe human activity, but also just areas we decide to go off trail, just we'd wacking through the woods and we'll find a random structure. We don't know what they mean. Tree to us their occasional and yet again it's something I and a strong man physically could not do with the size of the trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely familiar. I've tried to do it on a two inch tree up in Radium, just two inches to break it. At six and a half almost seven feet, I'm six foot two, so I was trying to break it above my head. It's very difficult to do. I was eventually able to break it. There's a video on social media if you guys want to see it, I've posted it, and it's also a part of the book Sasquatch on the Least, The Truth behind the Legend. You guys can see it there as well. But it's tough. You think, oh, it's just a small sapling. Anybody could come across and just twist that in any way make it look like that. No, if you actually try to physically do it, it's not out of the realm of possibility. But it's not probable that people are just going through and making those kind of breaks, especially in areas where very much like you said, there's not a whole lot of human traffic. Right in Radium, we were eighteen miles deep. We were literally the only people out there, So I definitely know it was not other people could have been tied faking it, but I definitely don't believe it was other people. Let's talk a little bit about some of these photos that you sent with what looks to be hand prints. Can you talk a little bit about give everybody sort of the setup for how those were discovered and the story behind those.
Speaker 3: Sure, this was in an area that is primitive campsite, but it did have a privy set up. That's about it, no electricity or anything. I went up in this area to investigate with another group researchers. The guy was like, I'm going to show you something. He had actually had a sighting in this area just recently, actually saw a sashquatch and said, found some handprints. And he said, y'all come on, and I'll thank you too. So we head to this other location again. It's out in the middle of nowhere. He said, just take a look here, and on the outside of the preview were multiple handprints. I can't say they weren't there by somebody, because this was, like I said, this was actually a primitive campground. But in the detail of these the fingers, you could see the digits, the sections of digits, you could see them broken up, and you could see where this thing put its hands on the outhouse. Possibly was like peeping out from around it because you can't even see where there was hand movement. Some people have said the material left behind is maybe even like a seagung all type substance from these Sasquatch hands. We were at that time thinking may's just mud, because when the researcher saw the sasquatch it was yucky outside. It had been rained and storming, so he theorized it was just he had muddy. Hand was all around the prevw looking around possibly another human, and left goods prints. I'm not sure what the substance was. And this was several years ago. At that time, I've learned a lot. I should have taking some samples. I should have done a lot more than I did, but I didn't. But I did Vodebro and the hands were shumongous. Well, I can say they were huge.
Speaker 1: I'll post these over on the blog for everybody to take a look at. If you want to, head over to Pandemworldproductions dot com look at the Sasquatch ota see blog at the top of the page and you'll see these. I'm looking at them now. And whoever's hand that is in the photo looks like a normal sized hand to me. And the one on the right, this alleged Sasquatch print is huge. Humongous is a good word. Well, it definitely does it justice. It's definitely a huge print and it clearly looks like five digits there. Let's talk a little bit about the first couple of photos that you sent me in relation to I believe your parents home. Can you talk a little bit about the scratches and the floor and what was going on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so our group AESOG actually investigates an area known as the Meadow. You guys may have heard of it. It's this ole Skinwalker Ranch. It's actually a book that Trey Hudson has put out. We call it The Meadow. We frequent this area. So I went out on a research investigation with a zog with this group. I don't think anything happened, which oftentimes majority of times when we research, nothing happens. But i'd store my equipment. I store on my bigfoot my hunting stuff at my parents' home. Of course, I loaded up before I went. When I got back from the outing, I took it back to my parents' house and was starting to unload my equipment. The area of the house that we go through and I store everything. Nobody stays in that area, they say, in the other part of the house, so no one had been part of the house. And my mom is like, Kristen, what did you do? I'm like, what do you mean? What I do? And as I'm going in the house, I'm looking on hardwood fours scratches in the hardwood floor, fresh scratches, because you could steal the powder from something being scratched on wood. That fine powder was still there. So this happened in between a four or five day period of me getting my equipment and bringing it back now she would not have scratched up the heartwood floors. There are no animals. It was like something just taking a sharp object and just gouged the floor everywhere, and it's still there to this day. They didn't have them refinished. But like I said, that part of the house isn't used. I don't know. It's unexplained. We ain't do it. I don't know what did. It's feel scary.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it earlier, having some idea at this point. Obviously you had no clue at sixteen. Most of us still don't have a clue today what we think these things are or have any idea what they really are. But you mentioned that you have a good idea about what you saw. Let's talk about a couple of things. How do you approach as far as your research? Are you more in the flesh and blood camp? Are you into the high strangeness? Have you had experiences that you would consider WU or high strength in relation to Bigfoot? And how do you deal with that as far as your research and how you approach the subject. Then the second part of that question would be, obviously it's subjective, nobody knows, but what is your opinion on now that you've educated yourself and done this research and had these multiple experiences. What do you think these things might be? Oh boy, stay tuned for more Sasquatch hot to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Beginning of research, flesh and blood, some type of ape, humans, some type of creature strictly flesh and blood. Since researching, my view has changed a little. My opinion now is that maybe you do have the flesh and blood creatures, the apes, the something in that nature, and you do have a interdimensional being, extra terrestrial, something not of this world, or at least not stays in this world all the time. The reason I say that is because what I saw I believe was a flesh and blood creature. There was nothing weird, nothing strange. It was, I do believe, completely normal. But now researching, we've seen tracks, we followed a track line of something bipedal with five taos, very large big foot, and these tracks have continued and then they stopped, they disappear, They're just gone. It makes no sense. Also, when we've been out researching in these areas where we've had bigfoot activity, we have had lights. I've actually filed what I think may be a possible portal. I don't know what it is. But yet again, does this kind of tie back into bigfoot because I've seen odd things, lights in the woods, tracks stopping. It just doesn't make sense. Things that move extremely fast at an unhuman, un any rate of speed. And now also toyed with idea maybe a big bit has abilities that's just completely natural to them that we don't fully understand. But in my opinion, I think there's two different things. Something in new dimensional ilian. I write something and then your flesh and blood, cause things do not add up. So the more I go out, no more questions I have. I don't know what it is. That's my two cents on it.
Speaker 1: The questions are what keeps me coming back over and over again.
Speaker 3: To further that, when we have had big Fit activity, we have also seen orbs. I know we're not the only ones. Even we've encountered people and inspecting with people who have seen a sasquad or a big fit that has had a ball of light with them or following them. Now, to me, that's not some oversized gorilla walking through the woods. I don't think that's ever been documented a gorilla in sometime, but we have seen lots of lights and lots of orbs when we begin and to have activity of high strangeness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the orb connection to Bigfoot is something that I just cannot wrap my brain around. But I've documented it multiple times at this point with multiple witnesses that are very credible, that have a very flesh and blood experience with a sasquatch, and yet there's something weird going on with orbs, and even I've had people tell me that they've seen Bigfoot turn into orbs, and there's all kinds of different things. But I, too, like you, have modified my approach to research and the more people that I talk to, I love to talk to people that I disagree with. I interviewed Tom Powell recently, and not that I necessarily disagree with Tom Powell, but he's been in this for decades. He knows just about everybody there is in Bigfoot. He's been boots on the ground researching and going out and taking reports with the BFRO and then for himself, and he's written multiple books. But he's very open, let's say, to the high strangeness part of this. He believes that there's a whole other realm and dimension if you will to these creatures, and he doesn't believe it's just some big ape that's walking around in the woods. But he also taught me a very valuable lesson. I think one of the things that I remember him saying recently in his interview was he's friends with Cliff Barrickman, who's a good friend of mine, and Cliff and I are pretty much in the same vein as far as believing these things are flesh and blood creatures. But Tom's look, you guys have been researching with your cameras and your thermals and your equipment to capture audio, and you're looking for footprints, and you're putting up these camera traps. You've been doing that for fifty years and it hasn't really gotten us very far. Do you guys go do that. I'm going to go and talk to these people who have these really weird experiences and try to document as much as this stuff as I can, and let's go have a beer later and compare notes. And I think that's honestly the best thing that we can do as researchers when it comes to bigfoot is let everybody stay in their lane, turn over every single rock, look behind every tree, to get the answers that we all seek when it comes to bigfoot. I remember what my question was going to be earlier, having seen this thing at a fairly you guys are pretty close when you and she had this experience. Have you seen anything as far as video pictures, other people's evidence out there, whether it be the Patterson Gimlin film, the Freeman footage, or any of the stuff that's out there that you might've run across looking digging around and going down the rabbit hole. Is there anything that looks comparatively similar to what you saw that you would consider to be a valid video of an actual sasquatch.
Speaker 3: I've always go back to the Patterson Gimblin footage looking at that, analyzing that it made that it looks real in that time period that would be hard to replicate nowadays with AI, it's hard to believe anything at this point. If you would take Patty, put her in the woods and have her stand stealing straight, I would say that would probably be the most similar creature that's been called. And it's clear on medio now. I do believe is real that we match with what I saw that day, So I always go back to that film. Now there's tons of videos, tons of pictures out there. I can't say, oh, I think that's really or I don't. But I do believe the Poison Giblin film is real, is legit.
Speaker 1: I have definitely come a long way when it comes to the Patterson Gibbelin film. I'm still even to this day, I can't be convinced one hundred percent either way, but I'm almost there that it's completely one hundred percent legitimate. But I like to ask that question for people who have had their own experiences and gotten to see these things, because you get the different types of descriptions that people give you, and they seem to vary a lot based on where they happen. Pacific Northwest, these things tend to be bigger. It's like Bergmann's rule. Right the farther north, if you know, the bigger things are the bigger, the bears are the bigger, the ungulates are. Everything gets bigger the farther north you go. You have people who describe these different types of bigfoot, and again it goes back to your point earlier. This is one of the things I've had a hard time reconciling, and I want to ask you about this before we get out of here. What do you make of the different types of descriptions that people give, Because you get the patty types. Some people have that experience. What I saw was not patty. Do you think it is these things are different types. You're in the medical field, you deal with human anatomy, and you did all the things to get your degree to become a nurse, so you're very familiar with the way things move, musculature, body structure, those kind of things. Do you think people are seeing different types of these creatures? Do you think they just differ when it comes to regionally? How do you feel about that? Again, I know you're not an expert. I'm not asking you to be. I'm just acting your opinion on Do you think there are possibly different types of these things? Are people seeing the same thing and then under stress it might change or do you think it's possible that these creatures differ very much like humans do from region to region.
Speaker 3: I very much believe that they differ just like humans. Here I am. I'm five foot five, blonde hair, blue eyed, my next door neighbor, total opposite. We are all different. We're all human, but we are all different at the necessity's backgrounds races everything. Now, I do believe sasquatches because they are the same what I saw, I would say most resembles Patty. Another creature that's been seeing multiple times in Elbert County is thin. It's either they describe as being white or gray hair, which what I saw was like a dark brown, and it's not as tall. It's shorter, but then they would almost describe it as being either old and frail or spraggledly mangy, complete and total opposite. I've also had reports nearby where the creatures had red hair and it's been like an average bild, almost my size. So I don't think there's any certain type or certain a versus where in Georgia you will only encounter this type. I do think that they vary in a region. But also I'm like you, Pacific Northwest things tend to be larger, so I don't know. I don't know, but that's my personal opinion that these creatures very just like humans do.
Speaker 1: Last thing, before we get out of here, you mentioned a couple of groups. I don't know if you guys have a Facebook page, a website or how people can contact the group or whatever. You want to tell us about those, we can add that to it as well.
Speaker 3: Sure. So one group is a SAGA Anomalous Studies, an observation group headed up by Trey Hudson. If you do a Google search you will probably find him. It's called the Meadow Project, the South Skinwalker Range. We've been having a lot interesting discussions, interesting findings coming out of that area, and we continue to research. Matter of fact, I'll be headed up there and here coming up to do some research. Another group is just forming. It's called Seekers. Darrel Nee started that in almost a pretty much. It's in memory of Bob Grumpy Wilson. He was head over North Georgia Cryptive Researchers. Of course you can google him as well, the amazing guy that we lost. We've also lost another team member of Tim Joel Larden as well, but Seekers was started in memory just to reform the group. Those are the two main groups that go out and research with, so hopefully Seekers will continue to grow. There is a Facebook page. I think it actually just went up today, So this isn't you Saga do believe we have a private page, But there should be some big things coming with that group as well.
Speaker 1: Awesome Kristin, thank you so much for joining us and sharing your experiences. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't say I don't want to feel a world of its steps.
Speaker 5: Chart this chart, that chart. Everything came in r get back, pride back, joy for.
Speaker 1: Me, joy staying right.
Speaker 5: There, come in right away. Yes, still things stars stas s s st st st still stout stas still steps us sets us ness