Speaker 1: I'm about to get upset about the lack of firings at the Secret Service. We'll talk about that, We will do some emails, will discuss the evil of the Biden presidency, how they threw a man in prison for posting funny pictures online. All that and so much more is coming up on the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now here's the thing, and it's an obvious point, but it's apparently something that needs to be stated again and again and again in this country. Punishment is not a bad thing. We all need it from time to time. I need it, You need it. We all need punishment, and the level of punishment in life oftentimes should mirror the seriousness of the screw up. Wouldn't you agree? I think you would agree with that. If let's say, for instance, Jewish producer Chris screwed up the computer at work and the Jesse Kelly Show wasn't able to go live some night. Let's say that happened. Well, I mean, is it that important? I know the show? It matters. I get that, it matters to you, it matters to me, matters to advertisers. So I mean, maybe Chris, I don't know, maybe he has to come in extra early the next date I'm up the floors or something like that. But I don't think that's a fireable offense to you. I don't either. He screwed up. Was one night's bad computer. Maybe I don't buy him a cheese steak the next day. It's okay, it's not the end of the world. It's a radio show. It didn't go out, Okay, we got it. Okay. What if, though, what if you were attached to the Secret Service? Everybody knows what the Secret Service is, been around a very long time, and everybody knows how important that job is. When you become president of the United States of America current former, and maybe potentially another one, there are going to be violent people who want to kill you. It's inevitable. It's not even political party wise. Presidents get shot, Presidents get killed. When you rise to that level, people want to kill you. So many people want to kill our president that we had to come up with a protective service and their job. It's not their entire job. They do other things, but their main focus is protecting the life of the President of the United States of America, current and former. And I think I think you would probably agree with me that that's a little bit more important than the Jesse Kelly show going out on the air. It's more important than Chris screwing up the computer. So if you are on the Secret Service, if you were part of that detail, and let's say I don't know, just for the sake of argument, Let's say the former and potentially future President Donald Trump has a political rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, and as a member of the Secret Service, you allow some deranged, violent freak to enter the premises with a long gun. I might point out, it's not like he was in there with a darringer or something like that. You allowed somebody with a long gun to gain access to the venue. That alone is horrific, horrific. If nothing else happened, then some crazy nutball got a long gun into the venue, that would alone be a fireable offense and possibly prison time. That's how important the job of Secret Service isge But wait, there's more. You allowed him to enter the venue. You allowed him to recon You allowed him to climb up to the top of a building, a building that should have been secured. You should have either had people on it and or had eyes on it permanently. Why you ask, because the building was approximately one hundred and fifty yards away from the where the President was speaking in an elevated position. The most amateur person in the world, you don't even have to be trained in protection. The most amateur person in the world would know to stand on that stage where Donald Trump was standing and look at that building and say, uh, we need somebody there, that's for sure. And yet Donald Trump took that stage in Butler, Pennsylvania almost almost exactly a year. It'll be a year in three days, I believe a year ago. Donald Trump took that stage in Butler, Pennsylvania, and the Secret Service did not stop the man who came in with the long gun, and they did not secure the building. And that assassin. I just really need to make this point over and over and over again. That assassin he was successful. You know that. I don't know his accomplices, no accomplices alone, I don't know, but you understand he did an amazing job. He got a weapon in there, he got up on the perch he needed to get up on. And not only that, he made the shop. Donald Trump turns his head. You can't picture, you can't anticipate that as an assassin, Donald Trump turns his head at the exact right moment, or you and me we watch Donald Trump's brains get blown out on that stage. I just want you to think for a moment, where we are not just now as a country, where are we in the aftermath of that. If some deranged Democrat freak blows Donald Trump's head off, and you watch it, because you would have. It was on CNN, your children watch it. Chris said, it would have been civil war. I don't know if I'd go that far, but I don't know that I wouldn't. And that happened because of the Secret Service. Today it was announced I'm calm. The Secret Service suspended six agents tasked with protecting the president during that assassination attempt. The suspensions range from ten to forty two days. Ten days, you allowed an assassin to take a rooftop one hundred and fifty meters from the President of the United States of America and shoot him in the ear, and you'll be back to work by church next Sunday. Ten days. Let me ask you something, Secret Service, Federal government, anybody who may be listening, what is that? Tell me? As an American citizen about how seriously you take your role? How serious do you take your job when you failed so badly? We almost watch Donald Trump die and you are going to take ten days off and come back to work. How am the world Am I supposed to take any of you people seriously? When this is how seriously you take yourself? How am I supposed to show any level of respect to the Secret Service? I understand it's supposed to be this revered institution and these tough guys with the glasses and the ear pieces, and they'll take a below I understand, But I'm supposed to think about the Secret Service. You essentially allow Donald Trump to die in a preventable assassination attempt, and you suspended people for ten days? Any serious? Is that serious? I'm supposed to celebrate this? I see all the headlines today's Secret Service agents suspended, suspended. You know, in serious situations you can face prison time for mistakes. You realize that historically, including in the United States of America. Did you know did you know that we add a large number of military commanders court martialed during and after World War II for mistakes? Well, we're not even talking to farious. Why well, the situation was so serious, we don't have time for mistakes, and you have to, with your disciplinary action, send a message to everyone else that when it's serious, we don't have time from mistakes. Get it right. Ten days? God, how serious do you want me to take you? Ten days? Good grief? Let's do some emails, don't. I don't even have the heart to say anything more about it. I'm so grossed out by this government. What a bunch of losers. Anyway, let's talk about Hillsdale College. They're not losers. Hillsdale College. They'll teach you history for free. Maybe you're interested in learning about Athens. Athens doesn't get near the love from guys that Sparta does, because you know, Sparta's out there sword and spear type thing. But you know, we can trace a lot of how we formed our country back to Athens. Did you know that? You know? Hillsdale College will teach you about it. He'll teach you about capitalism. And maybe you're sitting there thinking, well, Jesse, I can't get into Hillsdale. Jesse, I can't afford Hillsdale. Congratulations, stand in line. I can't get in, and I can't afford it either. But they'll give you this information for free, no cost, more than forty free online courses at no cost, handing out a treasure trove of wisdom free. Go to Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. We'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: You know the feeling when you're about to cut into a juicy steak and hope it tastes as perfect as it looks.
Speaker 3: Worry no more.
Speaker 2: With chef i q Sense, it's possible to get it right every time. How it's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer that eliminates under or overcooking your food no matter how you cook it. Chef i q Sense was designed to withstand extreme heat and can even survive your deep prior from grilling to roasting or baking. Chef i q Sense guarantees that your chicken meter fish will come out exactly to your preferred outcome. Using chef iq Sense is so simple. Insert the wireless probe into your food, choose your desire. Done this on the chef iq app and it will alert you when it's ready. So stop the confusion. Eliminate the risk and serve every meal with confidence. Chef i q Sense works out of the box and with your favorite appliances. You can find the Iqsense at chef iq dot com in say fifteen percent at checkout with Codejesse. That's chefq dot com.
Speaker 1: Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Just one more word on this before we get to the emails. Jewish producer Chris asked me what I would have done. That's quite simple. I would have fired every single Secret Service agent that day, every single one of them that was on the ground that day, everyone responsible for that entire thing. And then from there I would have decided who gets charges pressed against them for criminal negligence. Maybe you can say, Jesse, that's too far, that's too far. It's harsh. It's harsh. It's a very harsh job and a harsh world when your job is stopping people from murdering the president of the United States of America. If you're not interested in harsh punishments like that, go teach kindergarten. At Secret Service. It's life or death. Nations rest on your ability to do your job. And the reason I would want everybody suspended everybody fired and then some people thrown in prison. Is to send a message to every other member of the Secret Service that our job is deadly freaking serious, deadly serious, and failure to do your job can end the country. What if Jewish producer Chris is right, it would have been a civil war. I don't know that I would go that far, but it would have been bad. Remember, miraculously, just in quite a coincidence, Donald Trump was not the nominee yet everyone else had dropped out. He was going to be the nominee. But remember you don't officially become the nominee until the convention. The convention was two weeks after Butler, I know, I was at the convention. What in the world does the Republican Party do if it's almost nominee gets his head blown off two weeks before the convention. Really weird how that assassination would have lined up so well for the communists too. Anyway, suspension for ten days, even forty two days, that's an embarrassment. That's a sabbatical. Yeah, let's move on's emails. That's so tired of these people. Master beaver hunter, we all know you are the best beaver hunter, but I have a question. Do you just hunt them or do you also eat the beaver? Uh? I absolutely eat beaver. Now, let me explain. Let me explain what makes an animal tasty? Why are Why are cows delicious? Well, they eat grass, they eat they they're fat and they eat grass, they eat that kind of thing. Why are elk delicious? Why are chickens? It's all about what you eat?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What do beavers eat wood? Beavers swallow wood. Therefore beaver's got to be delicious, right, I would assume unless the beaver has been swallowing bad wood, I would assume the beaver is delicious. Yeah, absolutely, all day, all day, Jessie. Can I just say that weather predictions are are well, I can't say that. That's a potty word. He doesn't believe them. I'll say that they're beep. Can we have something about forecasts? And the weather are fifty at best? Love you brother? So okay, So I'm going to tell you something about weather forecasts that you may know and you may not know. So if this is not new information, just kind of blow it off. But our weather forecasts accurate. It depends on where you live. Remember I have lived all over the United States of America. Born in Ohio, moved to Montana when I was ten, California, Arizona, Washington, d C. Which was basically Virginia, all over Texas. I have been around. I have the states I haven't lived in. I have visited in Houston, Texas, the Houston area where I am now. Forecasts are insanely accurate. Insanely accurate. It's almost weird how they get it right. They will tell you wow, I mean, next Tuesday at three pm, expect some showers. And next Tuesday at two thirty the showers were rolling Montana. Don't even look at the weather forecast. It has happened to me more times than I can count. In fact, i just visited Montana not long ago, and I'm telling you this right now. There was no rain in the forecast. None, and it dumped for a half hour. And this is not even the weather man's fault. There's something about the mountain West, the Rocky mountains. I'm assuming it's a mountainous thing. We're gonna have all kinds of super smart science nerds who email in and give me the reason why. But weather forecasts are laughed off as a ridiculous joke. In Montana. They might generally roughly get the temperature. But if you're looking for well, I'll put it to you this way. One of my buddies in Montana, let's talking to him. The other day. He was fishing. He was trout fishing, fly fishing in the Madison River, and he looked at the forecast to figure out what to wear, and everything sees it's gonna be hot. I think it was eighties. It's gonna be in the eighties. That day gets out to the Madison, it is in the eighties. Life is good. No rain in the forecast. He's out there for an hour and he said it was like something out of the movies. The sky just turned black over the mountains and the temperature dropped twenty five degrees started dumping on him. He almost went hypothermic. With no rain in the forecast. There's something about the Mountain West. It cannot be predicted accurately. What Chris Chris said, how do you prepare for that? You have to learn layers. You just do. And like when you go hiking here, when you go out to the mountains, you always always keep something that will keep you dry and warm. Always well, it's eighty degrees. No no, no, no no, you put that jacket in your pack. You have no idea when you'll need it. Let's do some morener emails. Most of us live routine lives, work, home, family, repeat, day in, day out. Of doesn't change much. But what about your dog? Whether you notice it or not, your dog is changing. At some point they're gonna start slowing down. Maybe they already are. Is your dog constantly licking and scratching or dealing with stiff achy joints, or maybe they need their energy back. We can't stop the world from turning, we can do something about the way your dog feels as it turns. Roughgreens is not a replacement for your dog's food. It's the live nutrients missing from your dog's food because your dog has always been there for you. Now, what's your turn? Fetch a free jumpstart trial bag for your dog today. Just cover the shipping called two to one four Roughdog or go to Roughgreens dot com just use the discount code Jesse. That's Roughgreens dot Com discount code Jesse or called two one four Roughdog. Roughgreens a healthy change for your changing dog. You can download the whole thing on iHeart Spotify, I too UNEs that's clear, some emails out in just a moment. But before we do that, I have to play Michelle Obama and Julia Luis Dreyfus again talking about how horrible it is to be a woman in this country. And I just want to I want to go and rewind back to the conversation we had yesterday. Remember that communism is the religion of the malcontent, and that here in the United States of America, because so many people have it so good. No matter which various communist group you have, the climate change nutters of the fake black civil rights stuff, or the feminists or whatever it is. It's not just that you have to find the malcontents that exist. You have to find the malcontents that exist, and then, through a relentless propaganda effort, you have to create more of them. And you create more of them by endlessly getting on the television, getting on a podcast. No matter your lot in life, no matter how great you have it, you have to get on and convince people that this place sucks.
Speaker 4: Women. We have so many landmines and barriers and don'ts and limitations. I think it's important for all guys listening, especially men raising daughters, to realize that that that difference, you know, and that that thing that inadvertently as you were loving and raising these beautiful girls, there are so many rules baked then make us small, baked in we had our knowing it. Yeah, you know, and I wish I could.
Speaker 2: I mean, I well, you know, I remember people saying, oh, well, she's a female doctor as opposed to just she's a doctor.
Speaker 1: That's why you sent your baby girl off to Virginia Tech University. And she was beautiful, and she was eighteen, and she listened when you said something, and she said please and thank you. And a year later you got back an ugly, fat freak who hates your freaking guts. That's why. Because they have to find new malcontents, and so they constantly preach to them how bad they have it. That's exactly like the black pastor that gets up and explains to the black congregation about how a bressed they are. Slavery still exists, over and over and over again. You must nurture new malcontents, create, recruit, nurture new malcontents. I've got it bad. I've got it bad. I don't have a chance. I don't have a chance. Imagine sitting there, two millionaires who fly private jets everywhere they go steak dinners, You any financial concern you have in your life. Those two don't even remember what they are. And Michelle Obama got there without any discernible skills. At least. The other lady is an actress. She can act, I mean a little bit. She can say some funny things. Oh, Michelle Obama did was Mary Barack.
Speaker 5: And now she wants for nothing, and yet she knows she must recruit, she must nurture the next generation of miserable women who will think they're victims.
Speaker 1: At all times. Yeah, Jesse Love the show wondered if you might take the opportunity to honor the brave helicopter rescue team during the Texas flood. Sounds like he rescued over one hundred people. I don't know all the details, but it seems like an awesome story. Well, there are a lot of awesome stories, and this is one of them, no question about it. He's talking about the coast guard guy. We did on the other night, played a bunch of audio how selfless he was. So it's he's someone who's been honored on the show. But remember that Americans are really really good, a lot of them, not all of them. There are a lot of people Democrats, who are pieces of trash, but there are a lot of Americans, huge percentages of them, that are really really good. And you see this. This comes out in tragedy. And I have seen this time and time again with tragedy in this country, even in my own area, even here in Houston. Remember Hurricane Harvey. A lot of people don't remember it because there's always a new hurricane, there's always a new disaster. But Hurricane Harvey a few years back shows up in Houston. It was a weird thing, and that the winds weren't that bad, but the hurricane got over Houston and kind of stopped. I'd never seen it before. Normally that you know, they're blowing through. This one got over us. The skies opened up and they just stayed there. And the flooding was like nothing you've ever seen. My house did not get flooded, but I could not get in my truck and drive a mile in any direction. Every road was flooded out, everything underwater. It was just people were drowning. It was drowning. It was the whole place was underwater. I thought that was one of the most inspiring times I've I can remember in my entire life. And I know that's hard to say. How could you say it's inspiring. People are dying, people were losing it all. And yes, all that tragedy was there. Man, everyone I knew, just rallied. It was just the thing you did. Hey man, you got a vote. Hey, so and so stranded over there, Well let's go get them. Hey, who's got this? Who needs help? Who needs water? Well we have to go get that. Do we have an old lady, she's stuck in a home, Let's go carry her out. It was overwhelming, the freaking Cajun Navy from Louisiana. They came over here like an army, storming in people from all over. It's not just Louisiana, but Americans are good and there are still so many brave, good people in this country. And you mentioned that Coastguard hero. Remember you know how we do Medal of Honor Monday. Every Monday. Every Monday, we read a Medal of Honor citation and we honor a hero and we remember his deeds and things like that. And it is easy in this day and age to say things like, wow, I wish men like that still existed. I wish we still had men like that. We do have men like that. We do. They're all across the military, firefighters, police, coast guard. We have people like that, and not even in a you know, a branch of service. Men like that still exist all over the place, and you see it when the chips are down. This Texas flood, this horrible, horrible Texas flood in Currville. I talked to a lady yesterday. Wrap your mind around this. She was from Boston and she was older lady, sixties I think sixties seventies, and her daughter, she has an adult daughter, and her daughter was married, and they lived in Currville, Texas. And I was askeding, okay, is she okay? Is everything okay? Mom saw there were storms coming and nagged her daughter to death until her daughter and her husband packed up and went and just stayed with mom for a couple of days. Their house washed away in that flood. So we were talking about the flood and the aftermath of the flood. They have so many people, they're turning people away. I'm not saying don't go helpcause there are plenty of places that still need your help if you find it, but so many supplies. They're having to find warehouses on where to store everything. Not telling you not to send any more supplies they may need it. Remember Hurricane Helen. Everything get did in North Carolina at Tennessee. Remember that, and the devastation was terrible. It is terrible still. I'm not dismissing it. But Americans rallied the Amish. Did you know this? Did you know the Amish in the aftermath of Hurricane Helen have been down there building homes. You don't know it because they're Amish and they're not putting stories up on Instagram. The Amish have been down there just helping, just being God's hands in God's feet, helping people who've lost it all. There is still a lot of good in this country. And when people get too down how everything's hopeless, everything's hopeless. I want to invite you to leave your area. Go out to rural America, wherever it may be. It doesn't have to be a red Steak. Go out to rural New York, rural California, go to Montana, go to Kansas, go to the Brass go go to rural America. If you think always lost in everybody's a scumbag, and you will see otherwise. And make sure you bring your male vitality stack from chalk when you go, or your female vitality stack because you don't want to get there and run out of energy. You need some natural herbal supplements in your life. You do natural herbal supplements. You may not even realize what's going on. Let me ask you. Do you get depressed sometimes just all of a sudden, you'll be down. When's the last time you got your testosterone checked? Remember that story I read you seventy four year old man with the t levels of a twenty year old because he's been on a male vitality stack for a year. Naturally, stop jamming needles in your arm. Ladies, they have a female vitality stack for you. We've had older women email the show and say that they don't even want to nap anymore. They're just ready to go all day every day. All of us can enshuld feel that that's how you take on life. Chock will help you with it. If you have questions, they will answer them. They are patient, they're wonderful, and they're hardcore. Anti communists like you call them or text them five zero c ho Q three thousand, five zero chalk three thousand. We are entering some very uncertain times with everything happening overseas, and we have to be on high alert at home. You need a Burna on you at all times, especially one that's small enough to conceal everywhere you go. Meet The new Compact Launcher touted as the world's smallest, less lethal pistol launcher, the same size as a smartphone, but with firepower. You need to stop an attacker in their tracks without dealing with the mental and financial repercussions of using a firearm. Equipped with tear gas and kinetic ammunition designed to incapacitate an attacker for up to forty minutes, the Compact Launcher is perfect for women who want protection but don't want to carry a firearm, and if you're traveling this summer. Berna is legal in all fifty states. Burner requires no background checks and can be shipped directly to your door, and Berna is trusted by hundreds of police departments in government agencies worldwide. It is proudly American, with each unit hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Visit Bernard dot com today and find the right launcher for your family. That's Bernard dot com. Do you need to email your questions whatever you want to know Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All three hours tomorrow are dedicated to you now. John Brennan, Look, I haven't been talking about it much as you know. John Brennan, James Comy under criminal investigation. I'm cynical enough to think that neither of these guys are ever going to spend a day in jail. John Brennan. He's all over the news saying things like this.
Speaker 6: I keep thinking, Okay, this is the authoritarian playbook. We've seen this play out so many times, and unfortunately, I think we're seeing it play out.
Speaker 3: I really am very worried that what we're seeing now in this chapter of American history is a sad deterioration of I think, the respect for the rule of law and for our system of government. And if a president the United States is willing to weaponize intelligence and justice and law enforcement investigators and the people who head up these departments and agencies are willing to bow to it, we really are in deep, deep trouble, which was why I think so many people are worried.
Speaker 1: About the direction this country is taken. Did you catch the part in there, the part about the agencies and the people who head up these agencies are willing to bow to it. That's the most important part about that. What's he saying. Remember the communist is always a communist first, and wherever he takes power, he will use that power on behalf of the revolution. John Brennan. John Brennan did this as the head of the Central Intelligence Agency. Now, I was complaining earlier about secret Service agents getting suspended, John Brennan using that rule to attack the Republican nominee. That is, I mean, a life sentence should be the bare minimum. I'll put it that way. That is such a huge deal, such an evil act to do that. But for John Brennan, he wouldn't consider doing anything else. You only rise to the position of CIA director so you can use the CIA for the revolution. That's the only purpose in it. You heard what he said. I'll play it one more time for you heard what he said. What he's essentially saying is what I did using my role to politic for the revolution. Everybody should still be doing that. Donald Trump's head of the FBI, head of the CIA. They should all be fighting for the revolution the way I fought for the revolution. Women.
Speaker 4: We have so many totally.
Speaker 1: The wrong one, pressed the wrong button. Chris did that way to go, Chris.
Speaker 6: I keep thinking, Okay, this is the authoritarian playbook. We've seen this play out so many times, and unfortunately, I think we're seeing it play out. And I really am very worried that what we're seeing now in this chapter of American history is a sad deterioration of I think, the respect for the rule of law and for our system of government. And if a president Nized Stays is willing to weaponize intelligence and justice and you know law enforcement investigators and the people who head up these departments and agencies.
Speaker 3: Are willing to bow to it, we really are.
Speaker 1: He's calling for the same kind of resistance he did. He's not only not sorry. As a communist, that's what you do with power, That's what the communist believes you do with power. Do you see this inside Philadelphia's public libraries? Palestine story time events where kids are taught to make protest art promoting Palestinian liberation. If you head up the public library in Philadelphia, they may not be CIA director, but you know you're supposed to use that for the revolution, and so you do. He's always a communist. First, Now, let me clear something up before we get to maybe another email and headlines and things like that. When I talk to you about legacy box, I just explained that I'm not a technical person, as you know. And when I say things like digitize your photos, that sounds very technical. And I know that's how it sounds, because that's how it sounded to me digitize my photos. I don't undertan hold on. What do I have to do? Let me explain. You just take your pictures, the hard copy pictures you have, or your home movies or Super eight tapes, whatever you have, and you just put them in a box. That's it. Even I can do that. You don't have to do anything. But it actually gets better. You don't send this box to China. You don't send this box to some foreign country or somebody who doesn't even speak English will be rifling through your personal photos. You send this to people who are part of my family in Tennessee. And when they get your photos, I hope you don't think that they just dump them in some big computter being or something. They hand digitize your stuff. Your stuff will be treasured and cared for. And I say this as somebody who has trusted Legacy Box with things that mean the world to me. The world to me. Uh As you know when I lost my dad and I don't need to go on the details. You can trust them. You don't have to be tactical. They will care for your stuff. They'll digitize it so you'll have it forever, your children will have it forever. And then they'll mail you the box back. While it's fifty percent off, at least get your box. You can fill up the box and set it in whatever. But when it's fifty percent off, go get the box. Legacy box dot com slash Jesse. Legacy box dot com slash Jesse. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines. We didn't get to one million dollars. And nine years later, court tosses conviction of a man who tweeted a Hillary meme. I just wanted to remind you. His name is Douglas Mackie. He was horribly wronged by the federal government. I want to remind you the Democrats Democrat politicians. Certainly, the Joe Biden government were as evil and maoist as any government on the planet, and they threw every Republican in prison they possibly could, and promised to throw more in prison until Donald Trump won that election. Electing Democrats nationally is an act of evil. Now, body found inside a donation bin at a good Will store in southern California. I think it's nice somebody donated their body. Us AID shipped thousands of virus samples to Wuhan Lab. Documents reveal what a tangled web we weave. Us AID is a direct subsidiary of the CIA. Us AID also worked with the Virology Lab and Wuhan. Oh was he a spy? Epstein Jizz Lane's intel agency connections. There are all kinds of indications that Jeffrey Epstein did not work with the FBI, that he worked with the c I A