Speaker 1: Attention dittoheads, attention bo Scouts.
Speaker 2: Goes by the student in most Nerdly.
Speaker 1: It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 3: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour is on the air Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 4: Welcome my friends to the It's Friday already edition of both Nerdly's Rush Hour And if you would like to be part of the program this afternoon, eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two is hey, you were just eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Of course we I asked the crew. Have you been playing this Zelensky stuff ever since this morning? Yes, we have, Well, we're gonna play more of it. I got a call. I didn't see it live. I must admit, I was busy working on a show prep item for tomorrow show and other stuff I was going to plan on using this afternoon. I got a my It was one of those calls with the astonished did you just see that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I what do you? You have to see it? So I immediately went and found it and saw it. Yeah, and then I saw all the stuff that led up to it. When Zelensky got out of the car, Donald Trump looks at him, says, well, you really dressed up for the occasion. Of course, he looks like some joker that's in, you know, visiting Washington, d C. To hang out, maybe for a rock concert or something. The goth look, you know, it's just like casual wear to the White House. But at least his hair was trim nicely. He had a nice haircut and the headlines of New York Trump Administration Live updates. Trump advance loudly rebuke Zelenski in Oval office. When I see the word rebuke, of course that's biblical. And I'm amazed at how many times the left are using biblical phrases this year. They rebuked him, and they smote him, and yeah, it was like that. It was fire, and of course I got you know, predictably, some of my friends on the left are like outraged, how dare Donald Trump? How how dare them pick a fight?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 4: They didn't pick a fight with him? They actually got called. Okay, let's just listen to it, because there's other stuff we have to do today too. For instance, let me just ask the crew here, did you buy anything today? Call us anything at all? Did you purchase anything? I don't care how small, whether it was anything. Did you purchase anything today? Does a fair ticket for the subway count Yeah? It counts, okay, okay, Jonas, did you purchase anything anything at all? No, you didn't. Did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 6: One more time?
Speaker 4: Was that an intentional act? You not purchasing anything? It sure was, So you're part of the boycott.
Speaker 7: No, I'm trying to save money.
Speaker 4: I'll dare you did, Jenny? Did you buy anything today at all? Anything? Yes? Good? Okay, So I didn't buy anything yet. I'm getting ready to go on Amazon while the show was on in the break and buy something because before look you all Heards and Lensky. I'll get to it in a minute. I don't know whether many of you know this or not, but there is an echoonomic boycott happening all over the country today, and apparently Jonas has joined it. Did you know about the boycott ahead of time? Carlos did, But I don't care that much about that many stuff? Okay, did you know about the boycott?
Speaker 6: No? What?
Speaker 4: It was kind of empty and Target when I was there today was empty in Target? Yeah? Oh okay, let's listen to the boycott. Now. Some of this I think it's from last night or today. It's today. Let's go with the woman that starts from the day. We'll listen to as much of it as I can bear. Cut eleven. There's an economic boycott going on, folks. Cut eleven, hipeeps.
Speaker 3: I wanted to share information about the nationwide economic blackout on February twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: The idea is to create a.
Speaker 3: Peaceful protest that actually disrupts our economy for one day, beginning on midnight February twenty seventh through midnight February twenty eighth. The idea is, don't make any purchases, do not shop online or in store, do not spend money on fast food, on gas with major retailers in particular focusing on you know, don't buy from Amazon, Walmart.
Speaker 4: Best Buy, Amazon, even Target.
Speaker 3: And really try not to use credit or debit cards for anything that is non essential. Really only buy essentials that are absolutely necessary that day, like food or medicines or some kind of emergency supplies.
Speaker 4: And if you do have to spend Monemazon, trying.
Speaker 3: To focus your spending on supporting small and local businesses. This movement is being put on by the People's Union Usa. I'll put there was above. You can actually go and sign up via email.
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: The more of us that can join this movement, the bigger impact we can have. Let me tell you why this.
Speaker 4: Is so important. Please.
Speaker 3: We know that corporations and banks really only care about their.
Speaker 4: Bottom line, and many of.
Speaker 3: These large companies and technology companies have Trump and his government through financing and donations they provided him. In return, the Trump government is handing out favors govern form of an influential space or nomination or policies that are very favorable to these corporations. Policy often benefit people rather have huge value. Is a real chance to act and act in a way that will reverber.
Speaker 4: They also have they got to make up remover.
Speaker 3: If we can disrupt the economy for just one day, a very powerful message. This is how we can use our voice and protest.
Speaker 4: What is happening to have vacation dresses on.
Speaker 3: Our wallet, So use your economic show.
Speaker 4: The mister basket stuff cannot.
Speaker 3: Continue to steal American text, Paer and that the herment of the executive orders and policies Trump himself is not acceptable. And let's show them.
Speaker 4: And let's show them off. They have fift.
Speaker 3: Beauty surprise, economic blackout join.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah, thank you. And then you've got the black you know, so you heard that. That's pretty straightforward, just a regular Democrat, Karen, But you have the other ones. Let's go to cut twelve. It'll speak for itself. Let's go to the old version. Let's go to the the ethnic version of that same message. Here's the ethnic version Cut twelve. You mean urban urban, Thank you, thank you. Let's go to the RB thank you, Carlins. Let's go to the urban version of the same message.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you planning on doing, and if you're sitting on your button, ain't doing nothing. Nothing to get out and get whatever the hell you need, because tomorrow ain't no black people shopping, No black ground people shopping tomorrow. You remember that, no black brown people shopping tomorrow. We ain't got time for it. Show improved, show your ass. If you know, damn well people out here playing with our damn pockets. You won't even let your cousin hold five damn dollars and won't give up a dime for so if you could put your cousin out for five damn dollars, you could put out all these damn corporate ass businesses for twenty four hours. Let's make it happy. Stops around and playing with me.
Speaker 4: I damn it repeat.
Speaker 8: I hope you doing what you need to be doing right here, right now. I don't care if you say you ain't gotten to do. You got something to do.
Speaker 4: You can go shop. You get everything you did with me right now, because you're.
Speaker 8: Supposed to be holding it down tomorrow, and nobody the crown should be shopping tomorrow. Tomorrow. We are off the clock on putting our money into people's corporate assiness doing nothing for us in damn way. I mean, you put your cutting out for five damn dollars, ten damn dollars, twenty damn dollars will cut off a family member. Why can't you cut off a damn corporate business for twenty four hours the last day of Black History Month. Let's go in, allies, Oh y'all a joke, di women, Okay, let's do this. Stop messing around. If you're gonna support, go all the way, go harder, and stay the hell home. Messing with y'all, y'all be playing too much damn games. You're gonna get your blunts and stuff.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and do what you got to do today. Don't okay, damn it, what.
Speaker 8: Sucks, baloney, whatever the hell you need to get, get it today today, not.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, so.
Speaker 8: That school.
Speaker 4: We ain't got time for that.
Speaker 8: I cook dinner. It's gonna last for two days, so I ain't got to worry about dinner tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We chilling wonder if her husband oops, that's an assumption. Uh likes the two day or leftover. So go shop and advance. Get everything today so you're still buying the stuff, But just buy more than you need last night so that you don't have to buy it today because that's gonna hurt the corporations. This is liberal logic. Go buy the stuff you need, don't do without the stuff. Just get it early, early, early, Ah. This is liberal logic for you, folks. Let's do this. We're gonna come back. We're gonna hit this Zelenski thing. Wham nineteen eighty six. George Michael announces that Wham is going to be no more. They're gonna break up. But they were one of the most successful pop groups of the eighties, both of them selling more than thirty million records worldwide between eighty two and eighty six. Of course this one wake me up before you go go. Everything she wants, careless whisper, all of them climb the charts. James Golden's thirdly on boycott businesses because We're Democrats, Karen's and something to do with Black History Months and something Day here on Vo Snodley's Rush.
Speaker 1: Hour Rush This is the rush Hour with James Golden. James Golden known popularly as both snurly, This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 9: I say this is a third generation veteran. My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor. The other grandfather was in Korea. Both my parents were in the Gulf War. I deployed in the last twenty years, so did my ex husband. If you can't manage to keep your ass at home and not shop, you are part of the problem. Fuck the United States, fuck the President, and fuck Elon Musk. Burn the establishedment to the ground again. If you can't manage to not shop for one day, then I'm sorry to tell you, but you probably already know this. You're a racist, bigot and a Nazi. Do you want to be on the right side of history or do you want to be a Nazi? Are you practicing your salute or do you want to stand with the people Because they're firing people left and right, it's only going to get worse. Do you want to be part of the solution or part of the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you don't go shopping, if you shopped today, you are a Nazi biggot swine two. Uh yeah. At nineteen eighty three, you two at least that third studio album, Wall Off. It's supposed to be. It's regarded as anyway YouTube's first overtly political album because the songs like This New Year's Day and Sunny Bloody Sunday and not Thriller Off. The chart is number one back in eighty three. Okay, so Zelensky, all right, let's just do quickly the one set off the fireworks cut number one. Let's deal with that real quick.
Speaker 7: Thinking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country.
Speaker 3: Yes, but if you have.
Speaker 7: President with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president for everybody to bring it into this.
Speaker 10: Come you have been to Ukraine that you say what problems we have?
Speaker 4: I have been to come one.
Speaker 7: I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on a propaganda for mister president. Are do you disagree that you've had problems bringing people in your military? Do you think that respectful aloans to come to the Oval Office in the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your coming A.
Speaker 8: Lot of a lot of questions.
Speaker 10: Let's start from the beginning. First of all, during the war, everybody has problems, even you. But you have nice otions and don't feel now, but you will feel it in the future.
Speaker 4: God bless you, God bless You're blessed.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 11: Don't tell us what we're gonna feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. I'm not telling you because you're in no position to dictate that. Remember this, you're in no position to dictate what we're going to feel.
Speaker 10: We're going to feel very good, feel influenced.
Speaker 11: We're gonna feel very good and very strong, feel influence. You're right now not in a very good position. You've allowed you.
Speaker 10: From the word beginnings.
Speaker 11: You're not in good positions. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now, your friends. You're gambling with the lives of millions of people. You're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country, this country. Far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 4: Have you said thank you once a long times.
Speaker 7: You said you went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October, offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 4: Well, that didn't go so well, did it. Uh? There were some reporter questions very quickly at number four, very quickly.
Speaker 11: Check second question for president do you ever why don't you wear a suit?
Speaker 4: Why don't you wear a suit?
Speaker 7: You're the highest level in this country's office and you refuse to wear a suit.
Speaker 4: I just want to see if you do you own a suit?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, problems a lot of Americans have.
Speaker 11: I didn't have.
Speaker 10: I will wear costume after this war. We'll finish. Yes, maybe maybe it's something like yours. Yes, maybe it's something better.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: We will see maybe something cheaper than yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, that was a lot of fun. Not didn't take long for that for the results of all of this to bear themselves. And we'll get to that. And your calls. We've got some great calls on hold. Please, if you're on the whole, stay on hold. I want to get to your calls. And if you're not spending money, then have at it. On this Boycott Day, spost Learner's Resh Hour, the Friday edition on Boycot the Economy Day, keep it right here. James Golden, known popularly as folks Nervely.
Speaker 1: This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 12: As it relates to X.
Speaker 4: He has never made a profit since he bought X.
Speaker 12: In fact, the value of X is seventy five percent lower than it has ever been. So if I'm gonna go look for somebody to run a business, I'm gonna look for someone who is going to run one successfully. And before people start screaming and yelling about well he's a billionaire. Yeah, when you know the right people and they'll just give you money, then you can become a billionaire too. And maybe one day all of us will have that kind of access.
Speaker 4: But until then, they just people just gave Elon much. He nothing to do with paypals. She probably doesn't know anything about Elon's history. Nothing to do SpaceX, nothing to do with Tesla. They just gave him money. That's Karen, Jasmine or Jasmine Karen. His parents may have given him the billions. This was a big day back in eighty fourth for MJ eight Grammy Awards Album of the Year, Thriller, Record of the Year, Best Rock Vocal Performance for beat It, Best Pop Vocal Performance, Best R and B Performance, Best R and B Song for this one That's Not My Child, Leave Me Alone, And then he also won the Best Recording for Children for Children an Old Boy Nothing I paused because it's Best Recording for Children.
Speaker 6: For e T.
Speaker 4: The Extra Terrestrial wasn't even this album. It was for et Okay. I wish you know. I was busy taking economics with mister Adler who called yesterday. I love that call. That just made my day. Books if you missed it. Yesterday I had a call from one of my high school teachers. It was so exciting. Yeah, mister Adler called. He taught economics in high school. But I didn't take French. I took Spanish. I wish I had taken French, because then I'd be able to speak French and I'd understand what some of these things. It's no shopping day, so I went on Amazon to see what I wasn't going to buy, and then there are always French parforms or deve Parfumi's or something, and some of this stuff, I mean, I can't even who be Giant Bijank. And then this guy, Clive Christian, this guy's making a ton of money if it's a guy, I mean, this guy's got some colonnes to go for almost eight hundred bucks masculine number one, seven hundred and ninety bucks, regular old eighteen seventy two masculine for five hundred and eighty bucks for a little bottle of like colone, or I guess it's perform or perfume Mere perfum, perfume. But I don't speak French, so I can't pronounce it right, and I'm not embarrassed either. In fact, English is okay in America. You know what Donald Trump is doing. Did you hear the new executive order that Donald Trump's going to ready to come up with? This is beautiful. Donald Trump is going to sign an executive order making English the official language of America, the United States of Amacca. Washington Post has a big story on that. I don't want to spend a lot of time it. We'll talk about it tomorrow. Oh, by the way, Washington Post. Uh, the reporters staffers are an open rebellion against Jeff Bezos, who owns Amazon. Yeah, they don't know he's gonna take the editorial page in a new direction. They don't like it, so they're b I itching and moaning about it. I want to go to the telephones. People are waiting and Veronica in California, How are you welcome?
Speaker 13: I'm fine, Bo my favorite person.
Speaker 4: Thanks you.
Speaker 14: Me and my girls.
Speaker 13: We put off the big purchases until this day. We were out there poting money in the economy, boycotting the boycotters because with their stants, and we do not like killing. We don't like people telling us what to do, like the the urban chick who was telling us to get with it. Yeah, the urban girl, that right, I was gonna call her a ghetto bird, but you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't gonna call her a ghetto bird.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna call her a ghetto bird because I want to go back after and we're going to put more money in the economy because we just made a few purchases.
Speaker 4: Right, We're gonna go. I love you, I love you, Veronica, thank you so much. Let's go to uh Jenny in New Jersey. Jenny, how are you this afternoon?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good, but I'm kind of stick from hearing the display of arguing back and forth and talking over each other.
Speaker 13: I had high hope for this meeting, and maybe.
Speaker 3: You can answer me this.
Speaker 2: With such an important meeting between these two world leaders, why on earth wasn't it behind closed doors?
Speaker 4: Without them, I'm so happy it was.
Speaker 3: It would have been so different.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy it wasn't. I am so happy. This is what I love about the Trump White House. And I love Trump, Donald Trump. And by the way JD Vance took it. JD's not going to watch his president get insulted without saying something. And I love the fact that this was full on display because the entire presentation from Zelensky coming in like he's just coming out of a nightclub last night into the White House, to his body language, shrugging at Donald Trump, the kind of disrespect that he showed in the Oval office. I'm glad that this was on display for the American people so they can see where these billions of dollars that they have been forced to pay by Democrats and some Republicans is going. I'm so happy that this is public and that he revealed to himself. And by the way, the outcome off of that performance, in case you didn't know it cut three. Shortly afterwards, came this news report.
Speaker 15: All right, if you could all stay with us, we're going to head back to the White House. Jackie Heinrich has some new information for us.
Speaker 4: Jackie, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 15: Went up to the press area to get an understanding of what we're watching.
Speaker 4: This is what I was told.
Speaker 15: The President has kicked Zelensky out of the White House. His delegation right now is telling him that he's got to go home. The President felt disrespected. Officials in the room felt that beyond the language barrier that we've heard some discussion about Zelensky's body language shrugging and eye rolling was ungrateful, disrespectful. And the president feels that Zelensky is not ready for peace, and he can come back when he's ready to talk about peace, but he's not in that position right now. And Zelensky is being told he's got to go. The lunch that they were supposed to have is sitting right outside the hallway, and the press staffers are going to be eating that lunch. This is really pretty incredible.
Speaker 3: We see the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's enough, you got it. They kicked him out. Now. Lindsey Graham had a meeting before. He was smiling in the Amy Klobachar and some others. They were all just like you know, doing their usual to Zolensky's behind, and and Lindsey Graham was in that group. They posted a photograph together laughing the great expectations. Oh whatever. But then after the meeting, Lindsey Graham demonstrating that he knows how to play both sides extremely well. He'll be a friend, and he'll turn around and not be your friend, and then he'll be your friend. Puts that finger up, that fingersticks that singer up in the wind. Catches the breeze and take we're going that way. This is the way that he went after the meeting between Trump and Zelensky cut fourteen so rim what.
Speaker 16: I think complete utter disaster. I've been to Ukraine eight or nine times since the war started. I understand the consequences of Putin's actions against Ukraine. I appreciate what the Ukrainian people have done. They fought like tigers. At the end of the day, I was hoping that this minerals deal, which would be transformative in the relationship, would go overwhelm. I talked to Zelenski this morning. Don't take the bait. President Trump was in a very good mood last night. Somebody asked me, am I embarrassed about Trump. I have never been more proud of the president. I was very proud of JD. Vans standing up for our country. We want to be helpful. What I saw in the Oval office was disrespectful, and I don't know if we can ever do business with Zolensky again.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 16: I think most Americans saw a guy that they would not want to go in business with. The way he handled the meeting, the way he confronted the President was just over the top. So I think the relationship between Ukraine and America is important, vitally important. But can Zelenski do a deal with the United States after what I saw?
Speaker 12: I don't know. You just had lunching President Trump.
Speaker 3: What did he say to you about his interactions.
Speaker 16: And whether he he was shocked? He was very upbeat. I told Zeleski, we'll talk about security guarantees, We'll talk about ceasefires and how the war ends. This is a process. You have a new relationship with America, a five hundred bill and half a trillion dollars deal that President Trump is proud of. That gives us an interest worth defending. Let's talk about the positive. But he was terrible at Munich. Zelensky and I think he has made it almost impossible to sell to the American people that he's a good investment, that he is a good.
Speaker 17: Do you think President needs to resign?
Speaker 16: He either needs to resign and send somebody over that we can do business with, or he needs to change.
Speaker 4: Well that we have a call coming in. Tell him. I want to talk to him right now, the guy from Yonkers, because I just see enough right there. Just put him on hold so I can talk to Kenney and Yonkers. What say you you support who I support?
Speaker 14: Zelensky. Now let me tell you both both. Joe, I haven't spoken to you in a long time because I can never get through. And I like you, and I heard the conversation you had with your former teacher at Andrew Jackson High School. I started teaching at Clinton in nineteen seventy one, okay, and we played Andrew Jackson. I remember you had a good team in basketball. And I remember the coach I forgot. He was there for over thirty something years, a tremendous coach. I know him because I coached basketball.
Speaker 4: I know him.
Speaker 14: He's a class guy. I knew the coach from boys Hie, Roy Mickens. Okay, now listen to me carefully. I dealt with bullies in schools, yes thirty five years. Donald Trump is a bully. I know you love him. I despise him, and I'm getting on the air to acknowledge that to everybody, especially Jacqueline and Rob Billy. He's a bully.
Speaker 4: Can well wait a minute, called it. You just called out Jacqueline by name. Guess who we have on hold? Jacqueline is here. Put Jacqueline on Jacqueline. Meet Kenny Kenny, Meet Jacqueline.
Speaker 5: Hello, James, my love, Hi Darling, Teddy, my nemesis, Teddy. Listen, Veronica is a woman after my own heart. And because I am not going to personally be able to go out shopping today and tomorrow, and I have Tajzaimi in my home, my heart is with you, Veronica and all of your friends. And I would drop several hundred dollars if I had the time to shop. But Zelensky. Zelensky doesn't even know where the five or six hundred billion dollars went that we gave him. Rama has it he went buying up castle.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, hold it, hold it, hold it, Kenny, Kenny does the lisk. You know where all the money is that we send him? Jacqueline just said, he doesn't.
Speaker 14: They use the money for the good of the people. Jacqueline.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold it right there, Hold it right there, Hold it right there, Hey, Jacqueline, Kenny just said that they know where that money is. They use that money for the good of the people. What do you say about that, Jacqueline.
Speaker 5: They better check in with Teddy because Teddy has the books. He's been cooking the books for Zarinski.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, Trump, Wait a minute, why.
Speaker 14: Can't you acknowledge that Donald Trump is a bully one? Why he never talks like that?
Speaker 4: Hold it, hold it, Kenny, Kenny, Jacqueline. Kenny wants to know why you can't just admit and acknowledge that he thinks that that Donald Trump is a bully?
Speaker 5: What do you say about that, Jacqueline, Because Donald Trump couldn't be bothered from a bully. I think, Teddy, Teddy, you were you were, You were given the wrong name. You're not like a fuzzy, little, warm, cozy, cuddly teddy bear. You are a nasty, nasty individual.
Speaker 4: Ooh, wait a minute. Let's not get personal with each other, because I love you both, and I don't want to see anybody. He really loves you, Jacqueline, He just doesn't know how to express himself like most men. Don't you love her, Teddy? Don't you love Jacqueline? Come on to Jaqueline.
Speaker 14: Francine agrees with many of the points that I make, Jacqueline, But don't you love Jacqueline?
Speaker 4: Teddy Teddy? Just tell Jacqueline you love her?
Speaker 14: Please, Hey, Jacqueline, I agree with you. Joe Biden shouldn't have been president from Jacob.
Speaker 4: But Teddy, just tell Jacqueline you love her.
Speaker 14: I don't want no.
Speaker 4: I think he's very bright, she's very Okay, that's good enough, Jacqueline. Teddy thinks you're very bright, and I love you.
Speaker 5: I'll accept that. I'll accept that, okay.
Speaker 4: James, thank you, Jacqueline. We got to take a break, sadly. We have to do this more often. See, we can all just get along. I love you, Jacqueline. I love you. Teddy, been up there, toll it was Teddy. Well, Teddy, I'm on tomorrow morning. God willing call them all morning so we can finish this.
Speaker 14: I hope I get through.
Speaker 4: Okay, James Golden snurwly, why are we playing as Carlos? I feel like you're setting me up for this. I set you up for this. It's dog sick CON's birthday. Yeah, Donze Cone, you got it right, Yeah yeah. American singing sir, writer and musician.
Speaker 7: He was a member of both the fourth season and Tommy James and.
Speaker 4: Nan del Yeah. It's enough the four seasons because we're playing them and this was their big one. Walk like a man, especially if you or a woman, and never mind these days. Are you following, by the way, what's happening over in Greece? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I know the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, pick up the papers, bro It's kind of rough in certain parts right now, but I'm keeping around that. We got to take a break, coming back more of your calls. Keep you right here. Earliest Friday edition of Rush Hour.
Speaker 13: Rush.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden. Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 4: Goodness, that's Eddie Rabbit. That's Rabbit. He was a country guy and made it big with this one. This was a big crossover it for him. Eddie Rabbit showers lashed so stuns Russia Hour in nineteen eighty one, Wake up on this day. This one crossed over to become the number one in the United States. I Love a rainy night. Edward Thomas, Rabbit, James Golden is thirdly.
Speaker 1: James Golden aka bos Nerdly presents Rabbit Phones.
Speaker 4: Let's start in Pennsylvania with Rich. How are you rich? Gotta make it quick, what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Great folks, Thank you very much. Bo What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato? A dictator and that's what this guy Zolenski is, and he just demonstrated it to the whole world, not just us in the US, but his own people. Don't be surprised that they pull a Mussolini on him. He went into the most powerful man in the world and had the temarity in the sanctity of the Oval Office to try to bully this guy and blow the best deal he was going to ever have in his country's history.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, Rich, thank you for the call. Chris in Long Island, how are you good?
Speaker 17: I just remember here seeing Lindsey Graham shaking hands after a closed door meeting, after dispatching another seventy or eighty billion dollars of saying these exact words, best money we've ever spent, I.
Speaker 4: Said, Lindsey Graham knows how to put that wet finger up in the air and see directing which direction the wind is blowing. Ross in the Bronx, you are up next, How are you Ross?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, folks. Okay, two things quickly, Donald Trump and Vance hit it out of the ballpark today and up tired. If we have an assertive leader that he's labeled a bully, but on some matters of greater importance. Donta Combe was originally in a group the Critters. They had two Top twenty bits, mister Dyningley said, and the cover of the Love and Spoonfuls Younger Girls and Local Guide born in Jersey City. But I still have that album. I still have it somewhere on vinyl the Crittis. Mister Dyinglish said, lp oh, I love that.
Speaker 4: Look we got to run. Thank you. We end on a musical note, God willing. We're back in the morning. May God bless them, protect each and every single one of you, your family, you loved ones, love and gratitude for your being here with me and allowing me to be with you. And as I said, God willing, we're back at seven in the morning for the Saturday morning vibe. Until then, my friends, I bid you, I do Bye.