Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg and welcome to and Focus. It's no secret the mainstream media is in crisis mode, from constantly covering for stumbling bumblin Biden to the continued campaign framing Trump as a horrible man hell bent on stealing quote unquote democracy, and one of the corporate media meat puppets favorite go to tactics is, of course, to shut down truth tellers from speaking. Check out the interaction between CNN propagandist I mean anchor Cassie Hunt and Team Trump's national press secretary Caroline leave It.
Speaker 2: It's to it takes someone five minutes to google Jake Tapper Donald Trump to see that Jake Tapper.
Speaker 3: Has ma'am, I'm gonna style if.
Speaker 4: I'm coining to attack my colleagues, I would like to talk about Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Who you behalf?
Speaker 6: And I'm willing to have this conversation.
Speaker 2: I am stating facts that your colleagues have stated in the past. Now we're going to conpectation. Caroline, thank you very much for your time. You are welcome to come back at any point.
Speaker 1: Couldn't even like Caroline make a valid point about Jake Taber being able to be an unbiased moderator for the debate this Thursday evening. But don't worry, We've got the receipts of Tapper's vile rhetoric.
Speaker 7: The dehumanizing rhetoric of Adolf Hitler is once again alive and well on a national political stage, this time, of course, in the United State. Trump a couple times over the weekend referred to immigrants from South America, Africa, and Asia. He did not mention Europe, South America, African Asia as quote poisoning the blood of our country, which it's not hyperbole. That does very directly echo Adolf Hitler's language before World War Two.
Speaker 5: To open up a.
Speaker 7: Copy of Hitler's mind comp you would find the Nazi leader describing the mixing of non Germans with Germans as poisoning.
Speaker 5: There's really no other way to say it.
Speaker 2: Yet again preventing the public from seeing the absolute truth.
Speaker 1: Turning to guess out of discuss is Bruce Levelle, presidential advisor and appointee to President Trump.
Speaker 2: Bruce will welcome back. Thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 1: What is your response to this constant framing and shaping of the official narrative?
Speaker 5: Well, thanks for having me. Well, especially with our debate here in Atlanta, We're going to have a fabulous debate. We're going to claim it that way. First off. But listen. You know, Jake, I've used to be on a show many times early on in CNN, and you know, it gets to the point like, really, where do you want to go with this? Do you want to take the journalism hat off and be it real journalist or do you want to drink the kool aid and run with this craziness? And you see what happened when they ran with it. Look at their ratings. They're falling there. They had to sell the downtown building and move to a smaller facility. They laid off bunch of people. I mean, they're in trouble. So if I were Jake and Dana Bash, and I've actually text Jake about it's like, hey, man, be cool. You know, it's like, take the old journalism hat on and do away with all the craziness and maybe you can salvage your career number one and number two and maybe you can help the failing ratings on CNN. So that would be my advice to Dana Bash and Jake Tapper and listen, President Trump. He's not afraid of any of these networks, any of these people. They can say, do whatever they want. We like a good fight. But it also proves our point how biased the media has been. And you see my colleague Carolyn Levitt what she had to go through, and listen, I dealt with that all the time. It was three panelists against one. You know, you can say whatever you want, just let me get my word out. And you saw this lady. She goes, I'm gonna take my toys and I'm gonna run. And I don't like the way you play. It's not there one, and don't come back to my sandbox anymore. That's exactly what that looked like. And that showed the unprofessionalism of this so called journalist. So that shows you the culture what's going on at CNN in itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really just pathetic.
Speaker 1: It's a sad attempt to try to make their case, which I think the vast majority of people are seeing through the lies at this point and they know how ridiculous they are. And I don't really think there's any saving Jake Tapper's career at this point.
Speaker 2: He's done far too much damage.
Speaker 1: But you know, maybe There's always some hope, but you know, it's really all just a giant circus.
Speaker 2: And I want you to know, I think this debate is going to be very telling this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Bruce, how do you think Biden and Trump will be preparing differently for the debate on Thursday night?
Speaker 5: Well, it really depends on Joe's cognitive skills. It depends on you know what door number one, two or three that they gave him to have some level of energy. It's going to be contingent on that, you know, is his ability to go to go toe to toe and to stand and listen real quick. Remember, in the history of the units, we have never had a quote presidential debate before the DNC or the RNC convention ever. So that makes me scratch my head like, hmm, wait a minute, is this the real last lit litmus test in terms of gauging Joe Biden's you know, cognitive skills. Are we going to watch and see what happens so we can insert a Gavin Newsom or someone in because remember the UH and OAN viewers. Remember the the Democrats, they hold what we call super delegates, so they technically if Joe Biden releases his delegates, they can place someone in there to replace him, So you kind of wonder what all these these moving parts are going on with these so called untraditional moves, especially it relates to this debate before the DNC at RNC convention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very interesting and we will certainly be fascinated to see what happens there. But I have a feeling probably not going to pan out too well for Biden, unless of course he's fully drugged up on whatever cocktail they've got for But even then, I don't know, Bruce. There there are many reports that President Trump has officially picked his vice president.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you can tell us any insider info? What are your thoughts predictions here?
Speaker 5: Well, for the record, it doesn't really matter who he picks. This movement is so strong, so aggressive. The American people know what they're getting. They saw the success in the four years. That's just the bottom line, So it doesn't really matter you pick. However, it will be someone really good. I can tell you that that for a fact. And you have to remember his political stake in terms of being a president and being campaigning what since for twelve years? You want to use it that term. You know, he's extremely experienced. He's on the level of all the success he has in business. So he was new and twenty fifteen a lot of us were in terms of this political culture being quote the businessman outsider. So I know for a fact that his pick will be tremendous. I have an idea on the two. But I can tell you this, he can go all the way down to the last second and like and his gut will go, let me take this person. And that's just how it works. So and he'll hold it close to his chest all the way to the last second.
Speaker 2: That I know about it, Well, we can't wait to find up.
Speaker 5: You'll be happy, I will say, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure we will be uh of course. You know though, to your point Trump, Trump is such a threat to the other side and to the media, which is why the attacks continue.
Speaker 1: In fact, the corporate corrupt media is pushing Trump arrangement syndrome so hard now and another recent article by Media I claimed Donald Trump complained at his Philadelphia campaign rally Saturday that he's called cognitively impaired by the media if he slips up. Meanwhile, Joe Biden can literally fall off the stage on camera and the media will call it fake brus.
Speaker 2: What is your response to this? I mean, how absurd that they actually try to pull this on Trump?
Speaker 5: Well, you know one time, I remember I was in the Oval Office of all places, right before the shutdown, and I had actually talked in front of a huge press pool and I said, you know, what is going to be your legacy? You know, you as a spiring journalist and some folks coming out of school inspiring to for their own television or they're writing for a large paper or whatever they're doing. What's going to be your legacy? Do you really do? Are you willing to compromise and join in with this charade, in this lie, cheat and deceit, or do you want to be known as quote, a real journalist. And this is where the road, the rubber is going to meet the road as we go on in the future. And it's really going to be the viability as it relates to any of these newspapers. Of course New York Times watching the posts. A lot of these folks if they're gonna survive, so they're gonna have to make that choice. And you know, I know a lot of these guys are under the gun. They got executive producers, they got senior vps that are barking down them and telling them what to say and what to do, and if they don't, they they're going to take their job. So a lot of these folks, and all the respect and defense for some of these folks that we know are under that type of gun. But I say this, and to all journalists that spreads out when I'm speaking directly, is that you don't have to sit here and compromise your integrity. You know, go somewhere where you can be honest and tell the truth and report things that are truthfully, because if you sit out here and you condone this lie, sooner or later you'll crash and burn. And essentially what's going on. Some great people that came out doing very well that bit and drank that kool aid, and now they're destroyed. So that's my advice to real talk and the truth, yes, will set you free.
Speaker 2: A ment to that. I love that advice, and I wish more people would listen to that. Bruce, I think we really need that now.
Speaker 1: But Bruce, I know you are recently at the Faith and Freedom Coalition over the weekend. Can you tell us a little bit about the event and what message President Trump had that was the most impactful.
Speaker 5: Well, I was there. I was privileged to speak on a panel my good friend Maggie Nichols. Nicholas who represent Haitian Americas for Trump, and she works with Ralph Reid, and she brought a tremendous amount of very diverse cultures around, if you might use that term, which was very diverse, which is growing leaps and bound. Shout out to Ralph Reid. President did a marvelous speech, talked to a lot of his senior staffers, and I saw Christy knowhim, and a few other folks backstage, and of course Ben Carson. And one thing about that stage is that when you it has obviously a large evangelical crowd. It has Methodists, Catholics, you know, Presbyterians, you know, all different fates, you know, predominantly Christian. Yes, that attended that And so it's a very important venue especially and President Trump knows that because he's very close to the faith based community. Remember when he ran at twenty fifteen. I remember being in this meeting. It says, you know, is one thing I'm going to do is protect the Johnson Act. And Johnson actors pretty much protect churches and faith based institutions with your Muslim, Jewish, Christian, whatever, your mosque, your temples, your Christian churches to keep the irs from closing and condemning you as it relates to your tax credits. So that's one thing out of the gate in twenty fifteen. So that resonates with a lot of faith based leaders, especially this particular crowd here that understood that. And then also the promise of overturning roeby Wade, which he did. You know, he got some really good Supreme Court justices in there. Promises made, promises kept. Hey, let me punp this down here in these states, y'all get it together. That's what he did. And so regardless of what's going on with the six eight week, twelve week whatever, blah blah blah blah, you know, all the things that's going on with that, that resonates well with this particular crowd and quote the faith based community.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I'm glad to see it. I bet it was a wonderful event. I know we covered it here at One American News and it looked awesome. So thank you for being there.
Speaker 5: Bruce John Hines John Hies did a wonderful job. That guy is the truth. He was there. I got to go with him and a few other folks went on. He's wonderful.
Speaker 2: No, I saw you on our TV. It was a great present.
Speaker 5: Really well, they really shut up Charles too.
Speaker 2: Yet, Bruce, thank you so much for your time today. I really appreciate it. Take care, thanks for having me come next.
Speaker 1: The abuses of power against American citizens continue, and yet another so called conspiracy theory is proven to be true.
Speaker 2: Find out what it is right for the.
Speaker 8: Break Listeners are always asking me how can they watch O n N Live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv spelled k L O W d TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W question for you, what is AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream one America news network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including My.
Speaker 6: Show in Focus.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at O and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Well, the abuses of power against American citizens continue, and that's so called conspiracy theory about the deep state demonizing those who are tired of the powers that shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Shockingly, was not a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: America First Legal has obtained in new documents from disbanded Department of Homeland Security Deep State group, which reveal the Biden administration views Trump supporters as domestic terrorism threats. Now, with the ever expanding powers of the administrative state, what does that mean for those who dare to think for themselves and vote for the man fighting for all Americans well, joining us how to discuss as Xbox News producer and host of The Brianna Morella Show. Brianda Morello, welcome back. Thanks so much for being with us. It's great to see you.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having of course.
Speaker 1: Brianna, what do you make of this ever expanding definition of domestic terrorists? I mean, are you surprised to see this? And what are your thoughts here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, the two men who are behind all of this well played a significant role in all of this, I should say, are they suspected people? Brennan and Clapp are the two ones. Maybe most of you guys are familiar with them obviously from the Russian hoax. I'm deeply concerned by this because if America first legal did not intervene, they would have been spying and turning neighbors, your neighbors.
Speaker 6: Into spies, and that was the goal in all of this.
Speaker 4: It was kind of a creative way to go around the US Constitution, and they knew this wasn't legal and there would be some uphill battles, but they kept pushing for this, and they only told the American people that they had created this this group after about three months of this group meeting and starting to build up all these documents and internal memos and whatnot. So that's concerning in itself. But you know, one of the things that I thought was alarming is specifically what AFL has just released, is this this push by you know, Brendan Klas saying that the intelligence grew pretty much assumed that anyone who was either religious, in the military or a Trump supporter potentially could be individuals referred to as domestic terrorists potentially. They were very very clear and just that. I also thought it was interesting on how they kind of threw this idea out there. How do we get into local communities in a non threatening way, and how do we allow people's neighbors to safely report suspicious activities? And ultimately, you know, they were trying to use January sixth as a way to go around the First Amendment. They are arguing in these memos that the First Amendment should be questioned just based on what happened on Jasis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is extremely what remining.
Speaker 1: It should concern everyone really, and you know, as we know, the real threat to domestic security is the deep state and intelligence community that is constantly meddling in and finding ways to keep us all in a perfetual state of fear and just stuck in this rat race. So I think that's the real issue here, and it is just amazing to me that they continue to try to shift the blame onto us. But Brianna MSNBC now claims Fox News is helping Trump plan another January sixth style assault on democracy, essentially because only you know, fraud could explain a future Trump defeat. I think this is quite the stretch here, and it really makes me think the deep state is planning another FED direction of some sort.
Speaker 2: But what do you think is that their goal here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what to keep warning our audience about.
Speaker 4: Listen, they got away with the first time around, so there's no reason why they wouldn't try doing this again. You know, there's been very little back push pushback, I should say, sorry, regarding what took place on January six We're watching members of Congress and Republicans at that they're very very quiet on what took place on j six. We know that the intel community played a big role in all of this. How big Well, we're still trying to figure that out exactly. But the real issue here is they got away with it, and Republicans allowed them to get away with it. They allowed them to cook up a fake committee, to cook up fake documents, to cook up all of this nonsense.
Speaker 6: They're going to do it again.
Speaker 4: So I warn everyone all the time, just be cautious. You know, there's this big push to get all this fake news out there through social media, and I always tell people you got to be a little cautious with what you're kind of ingesting because they want to cook up political tensions between the left and the right, and they're going to do so by infuriating those on the right. So they got away the first time, They're going to do it again.
Speaker 6: Don't doubt them. There was no penalties the first time around.
Speaker 4: And I don't think Fox News is helping anything regarding up potential JA six because they haven't even reported all took place on January six.
Speaker 6: They've been very very quiet on the issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah they have.
Speaker 1: In fact, I actually recently heard an interview of one of their hosts on a podcast who said January six was important and totally took the position of the liberal media. So it really is pathetic, and I think the weak GOP has really allowed a lot of this to happen.
Speaker 2: And yes, this whole narrative is.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ridiculous, So people should finely exercise caution moving ahead because they certainly want to create another January sixth narrative. Now, Brianna over at the Biden White House Communications Center, official Tyler Cherry actually had some past tweets comparing police officers to slave patrols. Now he has since apologized, and I'm sure this story will probably just quietly go away. But what does this tell you about how much these people really care about the rule of law?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't care at all.
Speaker 4: You know, this is somebody who I would have to say a Marxist just based on his previous tweets. I mean, he's against ice, he's against the police. He is against white people too. He's tweeted out on multiple occasions negative things about white people.
Speaker 6: This is somebody who should not have a role in an administration.
Speaker 4: But this administration continues to push the envelope on the kind of characters they could get to work for them. I mean, it's just so embarrassing when you look at it looks like a circus act with all of these freaks who keep popping up, you know, and they're all like the first, the first, you know, trans this the first. I mean, this guy looks like the first potentially open open lea Marxist, Like he doesn't really hide any of that.
Speaker 6: And yeah, he could apologize now and try to.
Speaker 4: Backpedal on his previous views, but he hasn't told you why he's shifted his changes on any of that, and so I don't think he really has changed his perspective on a lot of this. I think he just now sees himself in a role where he could sit there and be influential onto a lot of political friends, and so he's going to play his part. But again, these are previous tweets that he just recently deleted, but we still have the archives, thankfully. I don't I don't think he's actually changed. I think he's just trying to keep.
Speaker 6: His role at this gay.
Speaker 2: I think that is probably a solid assumption here.
Speaker 1: I think you're exactly right, and it would be nice to see a real genuine apology, though I don't think we will ever get that.
Speaker 2: Brandon.
Speaker 1: I wanted to switch gears now and something you and the Louder with Crowder team have been investigating. I've seen you a lot of great work on your ex But tell us about what's allegedly been going on inside the Butler County Jail for those who may not be aware.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's an internship program, and these internship programs do take place all around the country, but they rarely include sixteen and seventeen year olds going into the jails and being inside the pod specifically just that. So, what we uncovered over at Lauder with the crowd or the mug Club investigation was that Butler County Sheriff's office actually had a seventeen year old going into a pod where the federal government's it's kind of like a renting space type of thing where they have federal inmates being housed at this jail. And unfortunately, this young woman who is a part of this program through Butler Tech, admitted to having consensual sex with two federal inmates. One of those inmates is apparently convicted of murder.
Speaker 6: So these people who are very violent.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, the Sheriff's office doesn't view it that way. They kind of downplayed it. When I confront the sheriff and we had a discussion about this, but unfortunately, this woman did admit to smuggling drugs and having sex with these inmates, and the Sheriff's office is downplaying at all, saying that she was just a couple of months away from eighteen and she could have been hired by the jail as a CEO, and it's just it's a mess right now. But ultimately, what happened was at the Sheriff's office, according to US Marshals, didn't actually inform them of the sexual encounter that took place, And the US Marshals are now saying we're investigating all of this because we had no idea this was going on. But when you talk to Sheriff Jones, who runs that jail, he denies it. He told me that they did make a phone call to US Marshals, but he hasn't provided me with any of the documents to back up those claims. So ultimately we have a really bad situation where miners are being put into the same jail areas as inmates, where they're able to go inside of their cell, and thankfully young woman isn't hurt, but it could have ended really badly.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is just terrifying, it and just awful. Why do you think it? You know, it benefits them to be doing this. I mean, what do they get out of this?
Speaker 2: And how have other jail officials reacted to your increm I mean, were they open and transparent here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when I spoke to different sheriffs, I specifically asked them about their programs, and they said, we only deal with college age students because we don't want miners.
Speaker 6: In these types of pods.
Speaker 4: But when they do have high school related programs, they just tell me they just handle booking. And according to the website too, that's all I saw. The only interaction they should be having is with booking these inmates. So there shouldn't be sixteen and seventeen year old roaming freely throughout a pod.
Speaker 6: And so that was something that many of these sheriffs did support.
Speaker 4: Now again, Sheriff Jones, when I confronted him with that, wasn't very enthusiastic about my take on all of this, that he was putting these miners at risk, and in fact, he continued to back up his claims that this is this is a program that also takes place all around the country, and he disputes my facts that are backed by several sheriffs. But they don't put minors in these risky situations.
Speaker 6: So it's just deeply concerning.
Speaker 4: We just are so upset that the fact that the Sheriff's office is not admitting to any wrongdoing in this and if they will be continuing the program in the new year and the new school year, I should say, which is deeply concerning, because I asked him what safety precautions are they taking moving forward, and he couldn't name anything.
Speaker 6: And then the school.
Speaker 4: Itself was unaware until we had to ask somebody else whether or not the program was suspended on their part or based on the jails part. So there's a lot of people who are not being transparent, and I believe it's intentional. And also note the Sheriff's office when I went down there on Monday, did threaten into the file criminal charges against me if I recorded our conversations. And then they all of a sudden on Wednesday, when we were reporting on it, wanted to come out and set the record straight because they weren't happy with our coverage.
Speaker 6: So it feels like a cover up, but they're denying that.
Speaker 2: It certainly does seem that way.
Speaker 1: You know, they're so reluctant to to let the facts be known. Yeah, it definitely makes you suspicious now given the fact that they are. So, you know, there's such a lack of transparency here. Do you think anyone will ever be held accountable for this or will this all just get swept under the rug and ignored.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Us Marshall's claims to Stephen Crowder that they are going to be investigating this, they did given comment on that. So we are hopeful that there will be an investigation taking place. But we've seen investigations happen all the time. There's very little accountability that comes at the other end of this, where people are held accountable.
Speaker 6: I do hope and pray for that young woman.
Speaker 4: I do hope that you know, she does not punish because she's currently being prosecuted and it's based off her own admission.
Speaker 6: So we do hope that we viewer as a victim in all of this, because she shouldn't have been put in that situation.
Speaker 4: It's very clear between the phone calls and the letters that were sent to this young woman that she was being manipulated, and to be seventeen and put in that situation, you do run that risk. So we do hope that the charges against her are dropped and she's not prosecuted, and we do hope that the jail makes significant changes and then maybe even the federal government needs this's our defunding this program because according to our sources, they're making about ten million dollars a year by taking in these federal inmates, and so if they're not willing to secure these miners in their safety, that should be a major issue.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's worth noting too, the jail did tell me that there's one COO in a pod with ninety eight inmates, so it's physically impossible for them to surveil and to watch.
Speaker 6: Over these two interns.
Speaker 4: Although the school will the jail will tell you that this was supervised. It's very easy for an interurn to slip into a self for a few minutes and to engage in something like she's being accused of right now, and that's a real issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deeply concerning indeed. But we're grateful for you getting in there and exposing the truth. Brandon Marilla. We are all out of time for to day. Thank you so much for your time and your insight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Coming out next Today marks the two year anniversary of one of the most historic days in American politics. We'll discuss with OAN's or Riley Lewis just after the break.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 9: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, to introduce you to OAN Live. OAN Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable.
Speaker 5: Just go to.
Speaker 9: Oaann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at OANN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 6: They're super cute.
Speaker 8: You're probably gonna want.
Speaker 2: Some welcome back well.
Speaker 1: Today marks the two year anniversary of one of the most historic days in American politics, the day in which the Supreme Court did the unthinkable and overturned Roevwade, which drove a stake through the hearts of the vampires schools and the infanticide cult. They tried everything they could to stop it, even leaking the draft decision to provoke threats against the justices, resulting in an assassination plot against Brett Kavanaugh. And now that twenty two Stays have imposed stricter abortion laws than Roevwade, it proves why they wanted the abortion decision out of the hands the States and in the hands of dictators in black robes. They're now left to fearmonger women, and not just about abortion, but anything related to women's reproduction. Here's Folkahontas pushing some faux policy positions of Republicans.
Speaker 3: We need three things. We need access to abortion, we need access to contraception, and we need access to IVF. The Republicans have blocked all three. They have laid out their plan to say they're not going to permit women to have those three and to have access to them.
Speaker 2: Right now that.
Speaker 1: Trump's Supreme Court got Row overturned, they're on a rampage against women and are going after birth control. Next, they'll claim the GOP are going after women's menstrual products and mascara and leg shaving razors. Joining us out of discusss O producer and podcaster Riley Lewis, Riley, thanks so much for being back.
Speaker 2: That's it's great to see you.
Speaker 1: Nine dictators in robes usurped the will of the people when they crafted.
Speaker 2: Row out of the whole cloth, not the constitution.
Speaker 1: Now that people have their power back at the state, they're amping up the fear mongering that Trump will try to take away contraception.
Speaker 2: What is your reaction to this, Riley.
Speaker 5: It's lunacy.
Speaker 10: It truly is at the highest levels of political campaigning in this country. And again, this is just a clear indication that Democrats right now are in full blown panic mode.
Speaker 11: They have no idea what to do.
Speaker 10: Trump is looking sharper than ever, Biden is completely falling apart worth three days away from their debate, and it's going to be I think glorious for President Trump. And that's all to say. They're pulling out all the stops. They're going to fear monger, like you said about abortion, which on that point, let's just talk about what really happened. Let's set the record straight for people. There was never a moment in time where anyone in this country ever had a constitutional and therefore a god given right to abortion. An activist Supreme Court full of judges who really were carrying water Democrat for the Democrat Party back in nineteen seventy three, just decided randomly to turn themselves into legislators and to create this new right, this new law, you said, without any constitutional provision, to do so out of thin air, out of whole cloth. And that's what Democrats are used to doing, subverting the constitution, going around the law, going around the will of the people, in order to advance their agenda. So here's the thing. When they start coming out against President Trump with all the fear mongering and the panic and the propaganda. It's because they really see the writing on the wall that Trump's going to take the politics out of the justice system. He's going to take the politics out of the Supreme Court. He's going to take the politics out of places where it doesn't belong and get back to basic law and order, back to the constitution, back to what is right. And hopefully, if he gets elected, and I'm praying that he is reelected, he will put a stop to this unconstitutional takeover of the republic. That is really what is going on, and I think that's you can see that fear in Elizabeth Warren's eyes. This has nothing to do with protecting women or protecting supposed reproductive rights, as if that includes abortion, which it doesn't. This is about protecting her own power, her own status, her own wealth, and of course, the party's agenda. It's all about pushing the Democrat Party's agenda until we eventually have a one party police state. And for a while, Democrats got used to controlling institutions like the Supreme Court, weaponizing them for their own personal enrichment and their own political gain, which is exactly what we still see going on. Although the Court is going in a much better direction. But it's all to say that, really this is about protecting their power. That's why they're coming out with the fear mongering. That's why people like Jake Tapper are also putting out propaganda about Trump for a very clear and concerted effort to protect their power, subvert this democracy, and eventually turn this place into a one party to talitarian state where they get to decide what is the law of the land, as opposed to the Constitution or the people, or theoretically on.
Speaker 5: A much higher level.
Speaker 9: God, So what do I think about all this.
Speaker 10: It's disgusting, it's baseless, and also, by the way, it's just shameful because it is verifiably untrue. They're trying to assassinate his care, smear his reputation. They're targeting everybody that supports them, all the people that are showing up to these rallies, and I bet when it comes to this debate on Thursday, they are going to do everything they can to make him look like the all purpose boogeyman. They want the American people to think that Donald Trump is the root cause of all of our problems in this country, and if we can just get rid of him, then we'll finally know this perfectly happy, perfectly equitable, multicultural utopia with Democrats running this new hierarchy of power where nobody gets to dissent, nobody gets to have an opinion, and everybody has to fall under the boot heel of people like Senator Warren. So yeah, it's disgusting, it really is.
Speaker 2: Discussing, and I think you made so many great points there, Riley. It's so true. They just want this insane amount of power so they can dictate and call the shots to everyone, and which is why they have to push these insane lies that.
Speaker 1: Are so easily proven to be false. I mean, I really think the only people who would believe these lies are.
Speaker 2: The men that think that they can be women. So that just sums it all up for you.
Speaker 1: But Riley, while we're talking about lies, there's been a massive lie that was told over and over again for the last seven years and it continues, and that was that Trump said there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville. Now Snopes has suddenly fact checked this and now said Trump never said it. Really, Riley, why the about face by Snopes here?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: I really don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean again, this has been verifiably untrue for years at this point, like you said, and they've been pushing the propaganda anyway, So I don't know why they're changing their tune, and I also don't understand why they're doing so.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 10: My guess is that they understand that they're losing a lot of credibility with Americans. At this point, it seems like the mainstream media generally has losing a lot of credibility with the American people because they keep pushing lies and propaganda and things that we know to be completely false. So you know what, change your narrative, don't change your narrative. We know what the truth is that never changed, and that all this has done is revealed that you were wrong and that your bias showed. And so I definitely can't trust an organization like Snoops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely never trust at least we know now. Hopefully you know this is setting the stage for people who maybe trusted them back in the day to hopefully never do that again. But you're right, Riley, the damage is done and it's too little, too late, so very disappointing. I think they should to be held accountable, but probably never will switching here slightly.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: As we know, Riley, wokeism has just really been an extension of the identity politics game. But it's reached such a point of insanity now that the world's largest airline pilot union has decided that the words cockpit.
Speaker 2: And manpower should no longer be used. Riley, I mean, is this just not insanity? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 10: I actually think that you're onto something with the insanity argument. I mean, I'm not a psychologist, I'm not a therapist. I'm not prepared to psycho analyze anybody. Okay, Having said that, you have to wonder at some point, none of this really feels like it's about love or acceptance or making inclusive spaces. It feels like one giant collective psychological breakdown.
Speaker 5: It really does.
Speaker 10: And I'm not even saying that to poke fun. I'm saying this out of grave concern for what this means for the future of this country. I just cannot believe what's going on. I know the wokeness has been around. I honestly thought it was gonna be a fad and it was gonna pass. But here we are, years and years later, and now we can't even say things like cockpit in an airplane, And just like we were saying just a minute ago, words matter, language matters, And what leftists have done carefully in this country is they wage war against the roots of reality, against the roots of America, by repurposing language and by attacking certain words. You can't say amen, you have to say a woman. You can't say cockpit, you have to say gender neutral.
Speaker 9: Space of being.
Speaker 10: For person who might be tasked to fly the airplane, you can't even say person. Maybe it's an animal or a furry or whatever. So this wokeness stuff, it really feels like a mental breakdown, a psychological breakdown. At first, I thought maybe it's spiritual warfare, maybe there's some intentionality behind this, it's a coordinated effort to bring down the United States. I still think part of that is true. At the same time, I think that we've just normalized insanity. I think that we've created these incentives for people to be woke, and we've basically got a runaway train situation now because people see the way to access power and influence and status in modern America is to signal your virtue. It's to engage in the wokeness regardless of the backlash, because the people who still run the institutions of power in this country are radical, woke leftists. With almost every single institution except for a few like the Supreme Court, you've got radical leftists with their own policy agenda, their own narratives, their own propaganda, their own mythos, and their own taxpayer dollars to throw at ridiculous ideas like this.
Speaker 5: So it's crazy, it is.
Speaker 10: But I don't just say that as a joke. I say that out of genuine concern that maybe actually we're going through a real breakdown and we need real serious medical help because this is just insane and again it could be pathological.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's not my place to say, but it really is starting to feel like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly does feel like it. Really, I truly, I'm with you. I don't know how much longer we can take this in sanity. I don't know how much further they can dilute the.
Speaker 6: Real meaning of words.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've successfully done their accomplish their mission in just changing the meaning of words, which I believe George Orwell warned about.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 1: It surely feels like nineteen eighty four and I'm very terrified for what our future holds. Riley, we are all of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us and thanks for wang and I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming on next to synagogue is terrorized by radical protesters. We'll discuss the repercussions with Ryan Helpenbeien right off at the brakes do with us.
Speaker 9: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers had a frame of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Question for you what is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for oan enjoy all the great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. You know that one American news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: This weekend was full of rallies from Joe Biden and Trump's in Philly to AOCS in the Bronx Well. Yesterday, pro Haamas terrorists had a rally of their own. Only there wasn't to drum up votes for an election, but to terrorize Jews in push anti Semitic and anti American ideology in the attempt to gain Islamic dominance. The location choice a synagogue in the largely Jewish Pigo Robertson neighborhood. Reportedly, after attempting to block the entrance and chanting long Live into Fauda, the pro Hamas protesters got violent. According to a former La City council candidate Sam Yebrie. They vandalized synagogues, schools and stores, keyd cars, assaulted anyone who appeared Jewish, and blocked Jews from entering their synagogue. Even worse, according to Gyebrie, these violent protests were known in advance by the city, who did absolutely nothing to stop them. Rabi reportedly told Kkel News, I don't think Jews or Christians would go in front of a mosque and do such a thing. Nobody would accept this. But here when it comes to Jews in Israel, everything is kosher. Everything is okay. In this case, by kosher, he must mean democrat, blessed and indeed it seems to be joining us so Executive director of the Standing for Freedom Center, Ryan helf and buy and Ryan, thank you so much for being back with us.
Speaker 2: According thank you, Ryan.
Speaker 1: According to reports, Elie officials knew in advance that these riots were planned.
Speaker 2: Yet they did nothing to stop it.
Speaker 1: It sure seems that the rabbi is correct, that there's sort of a double standard and that anti Semitism is kosher.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 12: This is crystal knock. I mean, this is like the very thing that happened in the early stages of Berlin nineteen thirty three Nazi Party basically saying, hey, these citizens can go in and smash in the storefronts of Jewish own businesusinesses in the middle of the night. You will not be policed, you will not go to jail, and in order to promote anti Semitism. This is what gave rise to the Holocaust. And so already they're fomenting hatred and the lawlessness can only be credited to the complete hegemonic control that the left has on the state of California, where criminality goes unpunished, and where hatred for Jewish people are given safe harbor, and on university campuses, they are training up barbarians to go run into the streets. This is absolutely sickening and it cannot stand in America.
Speaker 2: It is truly sickening.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and unfortunately the violence against Jews was not just in la but also in NYC. Jewish parents were attacked outside of an elementary school by pro Hamas protesters now reportedly the dad was sucker punched and then put in a choke hold. She was grabbed by the hair from behind and thrown into the ground. Fokesperson for the New New York City Public School System issued a statement saying that both families engage in aggressive behavior, a characterization that has been disputed, but no hate crime charges were ever filed against the attackers. Why is it Ryan that this is being allowed to happen in America, which was really founded on Judeo Christian principles and beliefs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we've abandoned the truth in order to pursue a political agenda. And it's in states like this. It's in blue cities, deep blue cities, where there is moral cowardice, there is spinelessness. They go out with a statement that both sides are out of control, but they aid in a bed. This kind of violence. And when you equivocate, when you lie Alison about reality, and you just start things like saying speech is violence, and yet somebody's physical violence, actual literal violence is speech. When you equivocate in postmodern terms, you allow this militia, evil, these acts of violence to perpetuate themselves. So the institutions are being run by cowards. These are people without a spine and honestly, frankly, with a troubled soul. They are burdened by sin. This is why we need Christ in the Gospel, and we need American revival so we can recommit ourselves to the truth and the foundations that laid way to freedom.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: That is so absolutely needed, especially and now really more than ever. It's just so devastating to see all of this happening in America. And it's not just protesters either. In fact, three Columbia University deans have been placed on leaved after a text exchange during a hearing on anti Semitism. They used vomit emojis in response to victim stories.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is just despicable. How do you even explain this type of reaction.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is basically why I believe universities like Columbia will never fully recover their academic mission because they have lost their moral and spiritual foundation. You have to be as a university committed first and foremost to the idea that truth is essential, that there is one universal morality, there is one universal standard for truth. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jesus said that. And a university that doesn't start with truth, they will never fully confront anti Semitism because they don't have the moral foundation to do so they don't have the courage to do so, they don't have the initiative to do so, this demoralizing hatred will continue to perpetuate itself. It will infest that institution and rot it from the inside out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure will, which I guess is ultimately what they deserve if this is the type of behavior that they endorse and partake in themselves.
Speaker 2: So it really is just so sad. I just pray that they come to the Lord. Just sad stuff.
Speaker 5: Ryan.
Speaker 2: In other news, here, the Left remains a serracle.
Speaker 1: After Louisiana Governor Landry mandated the Ten Commandments be placed in all public schools, this rolls back the clock on separation of church and state.
Speaker 12: Ryan, your thoughts on this, Yeah, Look, this is the myth and the lie that secularism is providing all kinds of freedom and that we have this society where there's value neutral education, and that we don't need religion and education, so on and so forth. At the end of the day, Look, ten Commandments is not about imposing religion. It's about recognizing a universal and timeless morality. It's about things like giving honor to your parents and those in authority to not steal, to not covet what is your neighbors to not commit adultery. These are good things. The lie back going back to the nineteen sixties. When you remove prayer, you remove God, and all those things go away. That the social fabric of American society can be up with upheld, and you have no actual universal standard or commitment to truth, that somehow that freedom could continue and that society could be cohesive. This was all an illusion, right, This is all just a myth. This was this was a mirage. It is not true. People know this in red counties, they know this in blue cities. Everyone is waking up to the fact that we do need God. The motto in God we Trust was not just a rejoinder and a rebuttal to communism. It was a model for our national spirituality, our desperate need that we need to know God and to follow him. So, look, America needs a revival. The Ten Commandments is really about morality, not so much about imposing somebody's denominational faith upon people. But we do have to start somewhere, and let's not kid ourselves. They currently they worship Margaret Singer, Karl Marx, the rainbow flag, the sexual revolution. All of those things are being venerated in public schools as we speak exactly.
Speaker 1: That's so, that's a great point, and it's so true because those characters that you just listed, those ideologies are are really worshiped, and then they're crammed down children's throats at all costs. Meanwhile, we just want to uphold these very basic principles that I don't think are really pushing any faith or religion upon anyone. It's just, you know, a set of standards that should be adhered to, and somehow these lunatics have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, why do you think that is Ryan?
Speaker 1: Is this just a result of this Marxism that is infiltrated into the education system.
Speaker 12: One hundred percent, Allison, you have hit the nail on the head. Look, we cannot legally impose our religion on anyone, nor do we want to, but we have to recognize there is a moral standard. Look, the Judeo Christian tradition gave us the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Emancipation Proclamation, civil rights. It's a pretty good standard and it has a great track record of maintaining civil order and freedom in society and the Western civilization was built upon that premise that we must ultimately give our allegiance to God and not to government, and we get back to those principles. When we get back to that truth, I think we're going to see a great recovery in America.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think so too, and I think it is so needed.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the children are just being preyed upon left and right in the school systems outside of the school being preyed upon by the evil pedophilia pushing left through their trojan horse of the alphabet mafia, as we know, and really at places too where they should expect to be protected. I have a clip of children at Disneyland where they celebrated this big pride event. Let's take a look at that, and then we'll come right back to discuss I should have said a pride event in quotes, because this is certainly nothing to be proud of, and they've just completely hijacked the real meaning of the rainbow.
Speaker 2: But it's just clear to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, Disney went from the happiest place on earth to clearly the most perverted.
Speaker 2: I mean, how does anyone make an exception for this?
Speaker 12: You can't to Look, the D for Disney now stands for degeneracy, and that's what we're seeing. Look, I know parents and grandparents who are still Alison clueless as to what's going on. They'll still show up here, They'll still spend their hard earned money. They'll pretend as though Disney is worthy of their dollars in their time. And it is not this chamber of commerce approach that boycotts don't work, or that you know, somehow we can't change the direction. That's just hogwash. That is a form of moral cowardice. We look, I understand that a few thousand dollars here and there might not pinch the nerve of a multi billion dollar corporation, but they are forfeiting their future. They have given up on the American family, if that's what they want, just to go after some dinks with no children, or you know, those who are grooming children and trying to recruit them for the sexual revolution. It's disgusting. At the end of the day, Disney will be destroyed because they have lost their moral high ground and they don't deserve our time or attention. They certainly don't deserve our money.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And I highly encourage everyone to really vote with your dollar. It's one of the only votes that really matter these days, so please spend accordingly.
Speaker 2: Ryan, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and inside, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you coming up next for the first time, maybe ever, I actually agree with the liberals on something.
Speaker 2: Find out what that is? Right a threak.
Speaker 9: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at ONN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you. What is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Well, for the first time, maybe ever, I actually agree with liberals on something. New York Governor Kathy Hogel has just announced she supports legislative efforts to enforce a ban on face masks on the subway. And know this conclusion was not reached after looking at the myriad of various studies that have been conducted to prove that masks are virtually zero percent effective, though this should be the reason. Rather, this new legislation comes on the heels of the Hamas and Israel war, since we've seen a massive rise in violent pro Palestine protests and demonstrators who intentionally conceal their face with masks to keep their identities hidden from law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Now you may remember.
Speaker 1: New York had previously banned public mask wearing by groups of three people or more under a law that.
Speaker 2: Dates back to the nineteenth century.
Speaker 1: In fact, it wasn't just until recently that the NYPD would actually arrest groups of protesters who wore masks. Think back to twenty eleven during Occupy Wall Street. Now, I know that feels like a lifetime ago after all that we've endured, But this actually used to be the protocol, law and order used to be enforced.
Speaker 2: But of course all of that change, and.
Speaker 1: The mask ban was lifted as soon as the scandemic began plaguing our lives. What was once forbidden eventually became widely embraced and then mandated, as city dwellers were suddenly forced to wear masks on public transit and really everywhere if they wished to participate in society. And now, since masks have been so widely normal and accepted, the sheeple don't even think twice if and when someone walks into a store fully muzzled. Violent thugs get to run around cities ransacking retail shops and get off scott free because their faces can't be identified. Good thing they've got their masks on though right, anything to keep the people safe. It really is all just so absurd, and it's really no surprise that criminals wearing masks to commit crimes and terrorize innocent people have now been accepted. But now, ironically, the government officials who once force mask wearing and shamed you and ticketed you if you refuse to comply with their tyrannical mandates are seemingly walking back their stands.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 13: We will not tolerate individuals using masks to evade responsible for criminal or threatening behavior. My team is working on a solution, but on a subway, people should not be able to hide behind a mask to commit crimes. A group donning mask took over a subway cars, scaring riders and chanting things about Hitler and out Jews. I don't need to say this again, but this is vile and disgusting behavior.
Speaker 14: I'm a strong supporter of the decision of stopping of mask on our subway system. A mask in protests of a mask in other areas where is not helped related incredible.
Speaker 2: I wonder what took him so long.
Speaker 1: I mean, seriously, all the freaks who voluntarily wear a mask in public three years after COVID should immediately raise red flags to everyone. At least that should be the reaction from any sane, rational person, But of course the covidiots beg to differ. Take a listen to what one victim of mass formation psychosis thinks about Governor Hogel's proposed mask man.
Speaker 2: I think it's stupid.
Speaker 11: I think you should be able to wear a mask in the subway if you want to wear a mask. I wear a mask for public health reasons and also I just like for people not to see me half the time.
Speaker 1: Gosh, if these mask tards had it their way, we'd be sleeping, drinking, and eating in muzzles for the rest of eternity. Quite the dilemma we find ourselves in when the liberals, who likely support hamas terrorists can't decide whether it's more important.
Speaker 2: To free Palestine or stay safe behind a phase diver I guess we'll see what happens. We'll leave it there for today.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at our updated email address and focus at oann dot com.
Speaker 2: Also check out our website at onn dot com, where you.
Speaker 1: Can download the OA and Live app to gain access to all of our exclusive full length content.
Speaker 2: As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you back tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 9: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oa in Live. OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for oan live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network.
Speaker 6: Please call your cable.
Speaker 8: Company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at O and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 6: They're super cute.
Speaker 8: You're probably gonna want some question for you what is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus