Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one O one three, It's Marcus Acorey. It is time to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what You Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got a pair of tickets to see Teddy Swims at the Greek Theater in Berkeley September fifth, courtesy of another plan in entertainment. This show is so out.
Speaker 1: That's as much hype as I have this morning. You guys, say good morning to our contestants. Kar Is in Martinez, Hello, good morning, how are you? What's going on this morning?
Speaker 2: I am in the car taking my son back from high school. I just dropped him off.
Speaker 1: So now I'm writing solo, full focus, focus, take it into the south Face. I had a Kelly and Sennyvale Kelly, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to work. I work in special events planning.
Speaker 1: Nice listen to that. Good luck to you both. Game is super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer. You yell out. Pass We'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Kelly goes on Hold in Sunny Vale. We start with Kara in the Official Unofficial City of the Marcus at Corey Morning Show. Martinez, carry, you're ready, I am so ready. Question number one, what year did the Berlin Wall fall? Was it nineteen eighty seven, nineteen eighty eight or nineteen eighty nine? In the nursery rhyme? Who had a farm with a dog named Bingo? Past? Aquaman is from? What city under the sea?
Speaker 2: Atlantais?
Speaker 1: What is the national dish of Spain?
Speaker 2: What I'm called? It has the strip of its oh past?
Speaker 1: In mythology? What warrior's weakness was his heel?
Speaker 2: Chils?
Speaker 1: Go back to the first one you passed on in the nursery rhyme who had a farm with a dog named Bingo? Out of time? We're out of time. Hang on the line for me. Okay, all right? Caro went on holding Martinez and we pick up Kelly and in Sunny Vale.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Hello, Question number one, what year did the Berlin wallfall? Nineteen eighty seven? Nineteen eighty eight or nineteen eighty nine? A path in the nursery rhyme who had a farm with a dog named Bingo? Ed McDonald, Aquaman is from what city under the sea? Oh Atlantic? What is the national dish of Spain? Hia? In mythology? What warrior's weakness was his heel? Achilly? Going back to when you passed on? What year did the Berlin wallfall? Nineteen eighty seven, nineteen eighty eight or nineteen eighty nine? Uh eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Okay? Kelly had an answer for everything, bringing back Kara and Martinez. See how she did against Kelly and Sennevelle. Who's going to see Kenny Swims in the sold out show? Question number one? What year did the Berlin Wall fall? Nineteen eighty seven, nineteen eighty eight or nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 2: Both Kara and Kelly said nineteen eighty nine. That is correct.
Speaker 1: In a nursery rhyme, who had a farm with a dog named Bingo?
Speaker 2: Kara passed. Kelly said Old MacDonald, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Aquaman is from what city under the sea?
Speaker 2: Both Kara and Kelly said Atlantis. That is correct.
Speaker 1: What is the national dish of Spain?
Speaker 2: Cara pasted. Kelly said, paiea, it is piea.
Speaker 1: And finally, in mythology, what warrior's weakness was his heel?
Speaker 2: Both Kara and Kelly said, Achilles, that is correct.
Speaker 1: I believe it's pronounced achi Ley's, but I'm going to give.
Speaker 2: It to you. It is not correct. Kelly is our winner five to three.
Speaker 1: Great job, Kelly.
Speaker 2: You going to the show A har Marcus w Elliott, Thank you? What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight oh five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on Oriheart app and never miss an episode