Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corrilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Oh show, sid.
Speaker 3: Well, what did you do this weekend? Did you have going to war in the Middle East on your bingo card? If you didn't, then you sadly misjudged the weekend. People are sheltering in place as we speak and cutter and there's no telling where this is going to end, but you're going to pay.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: E's the cREL Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: Hello, it is the crell Cast. I am Corell and happy Monday, June twenty third, although it's not too happy because America is at war now. The Trump administration is trying to say, we're not at war with Iran, We're just trying to get rid of their nuclear program. That's like Iran attacking Washington, DC and saying we're not at war with America, We're just trying to get rid of their government. And now try up is you know, urging regime change, make Iran great again is, which is what Miga. So now he's on a mega trip and the world's screwed. The Iranians over the weekend suffered losses in the terms of US bunker busting bombs. Say that three times bunker busting bomb, bunker busting, bomb, bunker busting bomb bombing their bunkers, although they had moved their nuclear radioactive act you know, isotopes or they're enriched uranium. Uh So we didn't cripple their program, we didn't kill their scientist. And there's some concertation as to whether we really even destroyed their nuclear sites. Now, we did this because the United States under Donald Trump is Iran is Israel's bitch. Basically Netan Yah who says, bend over, and Donald Trump says, how far uh? He grabs his ankles for almost every world leader from Netan Yahoo to Putin, he's never met a world leader yet that he hasn't left, you know, screw him. Be it Kim Jong un, who probably has a tiny one, all the way up to Benjamin Netan Yahoo, which probably thinks he's packing a big one. So Trump is bending over and being Israel's bitch. We had no reason to attack to attack Iran, every every nuclear agency in the world said they did not have the ability to create a nuclear weapon. They did not have did not have the ability to create a nuclear weapon, and that they were legally enriching uranium under a treaty that they had signed. Doesn't matter. Iran one or Israel wanted us to bomb them, so we did. We spent two hundred million dollars and proof that Maga is a cult. I have your proof. Listen to this video that I put up on TikTok over the weekend. It's been viewed over five thousand times, has over five hundred comments, and I'm going to tell you what the comments consist of. But first watch the video. I've got to walk up to the computer to play it, so I'll be out of camera for a quick moment. But here we go. Watch this video. Hey, are you maga morons? When your benefits get cut, your Medicaid, your Medicare, your Social Security, your veterans benefit, just remember Trump's.
Speaker 5: Little escapade in Iran last night cost you about sixty.
Speaker 3: To seventy million dollars.
Speaker 5: The bombs alone are four million dollars each, plus the tomahawks plus the use of the B twos. According to chat GPT, we got about seventy million dollars.
Speaker 3: In expenses for last night's little fiasco.
Speaker 5: Imagine what that could have done for your schools, or for your veterans administration, or for Medicaid. But oh no, he's got to cut everything you need so he can spend seventy million dollars bombing. And then of course we're gonna have to allocate more money to replace those bombs. Oh what a fabulously financial game.
Speaker 6: War is no?
Speaker 5: All right, morons, go ahead and leave your hateful comments.
Speaker 3: Much love to you, you cult members. You okay, so I posted that video and you can imagine the vitriol and hatred, but proof that they're a cult when this man ran, and when this cult wanted him to win, they criticized Biden for his Middle Eastern policy, for never ending wars in Afghanistan. They wanted no more never ending wars. They wanted no more involvement in the Middle East. This guy cuts medicaid, cuts all social programs that we actually need, destroys and decimates many of our American institutions in the name of saving money. And Willy Nilly launches an attack that cost two hundred and seventy million dollars. It's two hundred million dollars to deploy the B one bombers, plus this attack costs seventy, so two hundred and seventy million dollars that he just spent Willy Nilly for no reason. And his cult members defend him under that post on TikTok they and all they can do is deflect. What about Obama? What about Biden? They are the classic no responsibility party. Well, if Trump does something bad, so what these other people did worse? That's how they justify everything Trump does. Well, yeah, he might be doing this, but what about Biden? What the And it's all propaganda and it's all bullshit, and it's all wrong because they are a cult. And I don't know why more of you and why people in the news don't call Maga the cult that it is. They follow a man who once said, if I ever ran for president, I'd run as a Republican because they're so stupid they would elect me. Okay. They follow a felon, they follow a criminal. They follow a man that has broken every single campaign promise that he made to them. He has not lowered grocery prices. He's raised him through terrists. He has not gotten out of unending wars. On the contrary, there's still Ukraine, there's still Israel in Gaza, and now there's Israel and Iran and US and Iran. He has escalated war and got us into a never ending war in the Middle East because those never go well. He is about to spike oil prices and we're about to pay through the nose for gas. They want to close the Strait of Harmuth. And if they closed the Strait of Harmuth, your gas will go up double. You'll pay eight dollars a gallon. He has done all this and they still defend him with their lives. They have called me everything but a white woman just everything. Oh, I got one guy, he said, I've got ten dollars that your mouth smells like. Another man scrowed him. I said, I'll take that bet because it smells like your daddy's. And he didn't complain because your mama doesn't put out oh child. People were they were thrilled with that response. But we're calling me a fag. I mean really, I'll make fun of my list. Call me a fag. Big deal? Who cares. You're defending someone that has lied to you consistently, and you are defending his lies. That's why this cult should nowhere be in power. And the question becomes, where the fuck is Congress? Okay, Congress is supposed to initiate war, and this is war just because they're not labeling it war because they're not calling it war. When you drop a fucking bomb on somebody, you're committing an act of war. Now, whether we see it that way doesn't matter. The Iranians have said this is a declaration of war. They are now ready to attack Cutter this morning. There are bombs going off over Doha. They might want their plane back. They might be like, hey, we gave you a plane to stop this, and what do you know uh, And they're now planning to attack American military bases where American lives may be lost, all because the President wanted to be Netan Yahuo's bitch, Make no mistake about it. He wanted to slather the knob of net and Yahoo and he is doing it and we will pay. We will pay the price. Congress, I am so done with you. You need to impeach this man for what he just did. It's impeachable. He is an illegitimate president leading an illegal war. How much more, Congress is it gonna take before you get off your congressional asses and do something. Tweeting is not legislating, Okay, being upset on Instagram is not enough? And why is Trump doing this because of the ice raids? Because he was losing popularity and he's probably gonna lose in the courts. And meanwhile, he has doubled the amount of Marines in Los Angeles doubled. He is deploying US troops against US citizens while bombing innocent Israeli. This man must go and where's Congress come midterms? Everyone should be removed from Congress, everybody Democrat and Republicans, everybody, every seat should be changed for an independent second choice Democrat. No Republicans are matters. If we don't do that in the midterm, then we don't care about the country. Now, I'm tired of sugarcoating that as it stands, America is not a place to be. Well, you have support the Corrella Cast, then like and subscribe to YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's Krel and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correl, so very glad you are joining me. I am trying to get into my own chat room. It is preventing me from doing that, Isn't that? Isn't that something? But now I'm here? Hi? Everyone? There, we go YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. So an illegitimate president's launched an illegal war and no one stopping him. No one's stopping him. The entire world is going to suffer because of him. No one's stopping him. Congress not stopping him. Other nations not stopping him. China could stop him dead in his tracks by saying stop it or we will NUQ. Trump wants a world war. Trump wants three years of chaos so he can instill martial law and not be elected out of office. That's what he wants to play. Otherwise is ridiculous. This is all a long game, all of it. I'm done, you know what you guys I have to tell you. And I'm being very serious here on my show today because this weekend I almost thought that I just should give the show up. It's not growing the way it should. Patreon's going down, not up. Liberals don't want to support liberal media. Liberals are giving up. They're just you know, and yes, David Pacman is doing okay and Stephanie are doing okay, but they're not. David Pacman is not as popular as Charlie Kirk, you know, Stephanie Miller is not as popular as you know. Pick any conservative female here and put their name inside of it. So liberals are not empowering their voices. I am one of the few dissenting voices out in podcast land, out in broadcast, me, Steph, David Pacman. We lost Randy Rhodes. She retired. Phil Hendry is moving to Florida. I'm not sure if he's going to retire. We've got older liberals retiring. MSNBC News is they're tanking because they have horrible hosts. So the liberal message, the message of dissent, is not getting out. And I value every one of you remaining Patreon supporters, but it's going down. It went from nine ninety to ninety to nine fifty. Now it's at nine thirteen. That's going in the wrong direction. I know I do a good show. I know I'm a good host. It's really the fact that liberals are tired. They don't want to support their own media. They feel like giving up. I get it. I'm right there with you, liberals. I would very much like to do a lifestyle and entertainment show about cooking and traveling and all of that from another country instead of staying in America and talking politic because no one is doing what needs to be done. Articles of impeachment should already be drawn up. There are probably fifty impeachable offenses that he has committed, probably fifty. He has done enough to be removed from office. He is a danger to the United States and to the world. He presents a clear and present danger to the Constitution of the United States, and yet no one will do it. No one will do it. No one will say, hey, let's remove this guy from office, let's take him out. You know, no one will do it. And so because my government is filled with spineless cowards, we are stuck here in a war that none of us asked for, except in Yahoo, that none of us need except in Yahoo defending Israel. And I don't want to defend Israel anymore. If you're a g you move out of Israel. Your country sucks. Your country just committed genocide against the Gosens, and it's continuing, refusing to let aid through. And then Anderson Cooper's over in Israel all week long, acting like we care. Can't he read the room. Americans out in the general population don't care about Israel. And Israel did that. We went from the most most Israel loving country in the world to hundreds of millions of Americans not caring about Israel. Why because they're bullies, Because they have committed genocide, because they attacked Iran for no reason, and now they have pulled us into that war. Israel is not our friend. Israel is an opportunist. It's a parasite. And I hate to say that because I love the Jews, I love the Jewish people. I can't stand that there are Jewish people living under net And Yahoo. Can't stand that Netan Yahoo has now endangered so many people in his country needlessly. The hostages have not been returned yet, all of them. They have not dealt with that yet. Meanwhile, he has levied Gaza, levied the West Bank. Now he's trying to levy Iran. And for what There will always be violence against Israel in the Middle East. He will never stop that because so many of the residents there don't approve of Israel's existence and you're not gonna change their mind this way. You cannot bomb someone into liking you. I repeat, you cannot bomb somebody into liking you. And they're talking about regime change in Iran. You better watch it. The next one may be even worse than hom Ani. So here we are. Here, we are another expensive miss Eastern war where we'll pay higher for gas. Food supplies might be interrupted, Food will go up because they have to transport food. And if gas prices go up, food prices go up. He's a liar, he has lied about everything, and now he's gotten us into a war. And what do we do? What do we do? We can't stop it. Steve and I were at dinner at the Silverton because he has had trade there for Las Vegas billboards. And we were there at the Silverton, a steakhouse that refuses to have vegan options. So the chef finally made me a pasta dish. God bless her her, How wide of her. You're a fucking restaurant, you know you should you should know people are going to come into your restaurant with different dietary needs. Have at least one fucking vegan option. Okay, fucking murder and steakhouse serving dead animal that pollutes the planet. Whatever. So it was a lovely experience. I loved going with Steve. He and I laughed and had a great time. Ember loved the garpege. She was rolling all over it. It was a great time, and the chef did prepare something nice for me, so I thank her for that. But we were there when the announcement came through that we had just bombed Iran. I looked at the waiter and I said, well, your country just went to war. He goes, well, there's nothing I can do about it, so I'll just continue working at my job here. And that's the attitude. America has nothing I can do about it. Yes, we the people can demand this man be impeached, but we're not liberals. I used to just blame the Democrats like Joe Biden and stuff. This is on all the liberals now. They don't support their media. They're not out in the streets riding and carrying on all the time. They won't risk their life or property. They're content to just sit back and watch and say, told you so, nothing we can do, told you so, and go about their lives. That's how a country gets lost. Maga is united. They are brainwashed. They would support him if he murdered someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, just like he said. While liberals are disorganized, they don't have a unified voice. They hung Gavin loose them out to fucking dry. He's still trying to fight Trump in California. Democrats aren't backing him up, and meanwhile they're so silent through all this. I haven't seen one on BBC, not one Democratic senator or congress person on NHK, World, CBC, BBC, Sky News. Nothing. I've seen Maga, I've seen Steve Bannon, I've seen all these others. I have not seen one Democrat. Why where are they? They normally jump in front of a camera every chance they get. Why are they so silent? Why are they so finally? Why are they so in it? This is the state of our country and it's bad. And say, hey, Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cat then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, And please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So Please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube tube, and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com. Forward slash really correl Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: War war, stupid and peeple the stupid and I heard the banging on hot sandfingers. War hooror stupid and peeople the stupid and love means nothing in some strange quoters whoa boy George actually hates that song?
Speaker 3: I love that song. He wrote it. You know what. I don't want to think about it anymore. I don't I can't change it. I can't stop it. I can only live with the outcome. I do know. I need to get to Vancouver over the next month and bring you guys with me to try and see if I like Vancouver or their surrounding areas. Plus, I need a new tattoo I have to show you. So every day I have been asking chat gpt to create images for me. And I have a tattoo on my back. It's at a full back tattoo. I haven't covered in tattoos. And on my back is a mobius strip made out of film, meaning an infinite strip made out of film with a quill going up the middle, because I'm in television film and I'm a writer. On the left side is my life zero to twenty five. Andrew and I both drew it in a bar one night. It was just a highway going through mountains. On the right side is a horse, because Andrew was the year of the horse, and he was my life twenty five to forty. Now, I said at sixty I would put the empty spot at the bottom to symbolize my life forty to sixty. And I knew that it was going to be about how Ember and I in my fifties made the big change to Las Vegas and now we're riding around Las Vegas on my Pagio MP three, you know, and living here. Well, I asked chat gpt to create an image of that, and here, look, let me move up. Take a look. Isn't that the cutest image you've ever seen? Look at that? Isn't that fabulous? Look at that? So that's going to be my new tattoo. And my tattoo artist is in Vancouver, so I need to get to Vancouver for a bunch of reasons, but one of them is to get a new tattoo and the other is to look around. Today I got the notice from Canada they are in receipt of my application. I don't think I'm going to get citizenship. They change the law again and said that your parent has to have lived in Canada for three years. Even if you're inheriting citizenship from your grandparents, your actual parent had to live there for at least three years be a citizen, but at least live there. Mine didn't, but that wasn't an effect when I sent my application, So we'll see. So I have to do that because I do think I want to move to either Mexico or Canada. I really I can't take It's not Trump, It's the stupidity of Americans. They're so stupid. You know, we sit here and we cut aid. You know, Steve at dinner the other night said what the fuck are we doing? You know now he was referencing the war, but that would make a great campaign slogan for President America. What are you doing? You're cutting social programs that poor people need to give billionaires tax breaks. Really, you're launching wars at the behest of Israel. Really, you're not solving the homeless crisis, you're not solving climate change. You're not doing anything productive or positive for society. In fact, you're doing the opposite. You're hurting the planet. You're hurting your own citizens. You're hurting them up like everyone's illegal, with no due process, with no I can't live in a place where it's okay to go abduct American citizens. This is becoming Nazi Germany very quickly, and everybody's in denial. Latrelle, I don't want to leave. I like my country. I like California, I like la I like San Francisco. I would move to San Francisco if I had the money. I like Seattle, New York. You know I would go to these places and live. I can't afford it. If any of you want to give me a house in San Francisco or rent me one cheap or whatever, Hey, I'm here, but no one has, no one does. There's no breaks for me, So what are my options? Stay in a country? Look at the comments on my TikTok when I posted the video I showed you earlier. I don't want to live in a country where those people are viewed as valid and have a voice, and where if you comment about how stupid they are, you're the one that's taken off social media. The homophobic, hateful comment is okay, but when you strike back at Maga, you're the bad person. I don't want that life. Dublin, Vancouver, Lisbon, Puerdevearta. I need to go looking, you know, I need to go looking because maybe I won't like them. Maybe I'll get there and say no, I couldn't live in Mexico. Maybe I'll get to Canada and say no, I couldn't live here. I need to go and it would be a great show. Whether in the future, where are you gonna go to weather your future? So, you know, but self doubt. I've been filled with such self doubt. You know. I wrote the song you have to be proud. I let a. I write the melody, I wrote the lyrics and the AI vocalist on the song that I'm trying to sing my vocals to now I can't do it. It's not in the right key either. I sing it in falsetto or my low, but where it needs to be is in a tenor. I'm not a tenor, and I keep hearing Billy Porter singing it in my head every time I go to sing it, I hear Billy Porter. That's self doubt. Before I would walk into a studio. Look, I may not be strissand or whatever, but I have a good voice. I'd walk into a studio before I know that I had a good voice. This weekend, I thought, maybe you should just write songs and not sing them. After all, you've released so many and none of them have been big hits. Maybe you shouldn't do your podcast anymore. After all, you've been doing it now for nine years, the podcast, and you still only get two hundred views on YouTube. I get thousands of listens to the audio, but to the video, I only get a couple hundred views. Oh, I was filled with self doubt this weekend. Then you know why, Well, A, I had a shingles breakout. Remember the vaccine that gave me shingles and meningitis. Well, I got a breakout on my outer thigh of my leg, a very weird place to get it. And yes, my neck hurt for a couple of days. I wasn't going to go and have a lumbar puncture and all that bullshit. I just I just ignored it. Now it's getting better. But self doubt is real in times when there's so much stress, you start doubting yourself because there's so much negativity all around you. I don't want to live that way anymore. I want to live in a place that's easier than America. America is not easy to live in right now because of the rise of fascism and fascist MAGA is a fascist party, and the people that are in MAGA are fascist. No, there's no two ways about that. They support an oligarchy. They're fascist, and the kind like Martina and Marverrichelovas said it on TV America's become fascist. She should know. She lived in the Czech Republic before it was the Czech Republic. So I had a lot of self doubt creep in this weekend. And maybe you are too, Maybe you're doubting yourself. But you know what that is, that's transference. Because there's so much horror going on in the world, then you doubt your ability. Am I going to be able to weather it? Am I going to be able to survive? Am I going to be able to thrive? Is my job still gonna be there. Am I good at my job? Am I? You know? That's all self doubt and it's manifesting because of all the negativity in the United States. I'm tired of my country being a source of negativity and that's all it is these days. There's no positivity in the United States, and liberals refuse to give us hope. By Look, there were five million people in the streets a weekend ago, and now bombs are flying. Yeah, I guess that was effective. And I don't mean to slam you all, but I am corel. See who you want to be if i'n't hurt anybody, Thank god, there's no bombs dropping on up.
Speaker 6: Yes, real se suit case news to anybody. Hello, we're pipping off terror because that's what he ron is, terrorist nation. Piffing off of terrorist nation. Great, can't wait to see.
Speaker 3: Those results, Lovely.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service.