Speaker 1: Welcome back to the I'm Still Fun podcast where Fallon and Jenny. Hi, and thank you for letting me have the week off last week. Jenny, I appreciate it, so welcome.
Speaker 2: You did submit your PTO when I was like, this bitch doesn't desert.
Speaker 1: Noine's good.
Speaker 2: She almost did not approve it, Like I have the right to approve you going on vacation.
Speaker 1: That'll be awesome. I think I would like that actually, because you well, and not that rich has ever said no to any of my vacation requests. But Jenny, do I sound like the white Lotus theme? Okay, that's pretty good it. Don't you hate it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: No? This season? Oh sure? But do you know the drama with that? No? Okay, So basically this just came out, like the past couple of days, the composer quit due to differences with Mike White. So what happened was it's been the same composer for all three seasons, and this recent season everyone ripped him a new one because they're like, this sucks. It was so good before. Well, I guess he wanted the very end of the position piece to be used, which did have a more upbeat, and that it usually has, but Mike White was like, nope, he wanted this like center chunk. So then everyone ripped the composer like this sucks compared to previous seasons, and he's like, I didn't want that part to be used for the theme, and so he got mad and he quit due to creative differences. So I did not hear any of that. He posted I think on YouTuber or his channel or something the full piece, so you could hear at the end. It would have been better if they used the end. So I do actually think Mike White was the one in the wrong there, but also it's his show, so he kind of gets to choose. Yeah, I'm not going to spoiler alert the show, even though this is a full almost like thirty six hours after it came out. I will, but also Jenny hasn't seen it yet. I know I'm two episodes behind. I will say this without ruining anything. A lot of people have said that this is their least favorite season. It was too much of a slow burn. I would argue every season has I Think You're Forgetting has been a slow burn, but this one I think was more of one. There was a little bit of shock for me, but not even from the deaths. There was actually a shock for me from how one character completely changed and it was shocking to me and upsetting a little bit. And then I did think the ending was good in an explosive kind of way that like I didn't like I saw coming, but didn't see coming. But then the very end, I'm not I'm not gonna say I don't want to. I'm trying not to run anything. My favorite group of people through the whole like season, I did not get close You're on and that is what is made has made me the most annoyed by it. The rest of it. I liked the three girl friend group was just great. I loved their dynam I loved each of those characters, and I don't know, I liked the season. A lot of people said that this was their least favorite season but their favorite cast. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I actually only watched like half of the first season, So I feel like I'm not a good person because I kind of jumped in like late.
Speaker 1: Well, season one was so long ago now it's hard for me to remember. I remember Connie Britton obviously, and I remember Sidney Sweeney was in it. Other than that the douchey guy, I remember him, and then the girl that has the super big blue eyes, but that's about all I remember.
Speaker 2: See, I really liked season two a lot because I loved the two couples where one the guy thought that the wife was sleeping with the other hot ysband guy whatever. I loved the dynamic of those four. And then I always forget her name, but the woman that's like super famous from the show, Jennifer Coolidge. Yes, Jennifer Coolidge. I loved her. I loved her assistant, and like that whole line with that. So I feel like I really love that castle lot, but I don't know. I the family with the incestuous stuff, that shit was just too much for me. However, the mom is like the best character.
Speaker 1: She's so good. She's so good.
Speaker 2: And yes, the three girlfriends in this season are hilarious and it's funny because you I feel like, you know, I'm still two episodes behind, so I don't feel like this is like a spoiler, but I feel like you start the season judging each one of those characters based on like what you think that they are, and then you start to see things more and more throughout the season. And you're like, actually, that one's not that bad. This one's really bad, you know what I mean? Like that was a fun like kind of flip of the characters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that a lot, And I'm so how I rank it? For me? I go, season two is my favorite, then I think season one and then this season, but I don't. I think it's also like do I like season one? So because it was the first season and I was just like, oh, this is such a great idea. But it's been so long since I've seen it. I don't know. But there's so much good TV out and coming out. We are still watching The Pit. I love that. I just started a new one at The Pit is a medical drama starring Noah Wiley on HBO, and it's a I didn't know this, but it is based or the layout. It's kind of like the TV show twenty four but I never watched it. So each episode is one hour of their shift in the emergency room. Okay, so I like that, So like this whole season is one shift. Oh and it's broken. It's very interesting and it's so fast moving, but you still get connected to the characters. So The Pit is very good. I just started, but that's like week two weeks, so you only get one episode a week, and I think there's one or two left of this season. But then I started last night one that my sister in law Hannah recommended, called Dying for Sex with Michelle Williams and Jenny Slat. It's on Hulu.
Speaker 2: I just talked about that on the Morning Shoel today because it was like just like new release of a show, and I was like, this sounds really good. Actually it's based on like a true story, I guess, yeah, And there was a podcast that's where Hannah heard about it was the podcast. Yeah, So the gist is and I've only watched the first episode. They're short, they're like thirty minutes. Michelle Williams from like Dawson's Creek. She had breast cancer, and so the show opens up with her like she's horny af she wants to have sex, but her husband, who's like her caretaker in this like gentle soul, he doesn't want to have sex with her, and she's like, dude, it's been three years. And so they're in therapy and he's like and then she gets a call that she has like terminal cancer in her bones, like in this therapy session. So I'm gathering where it's gonna lead is she's just going to bang a bunch of people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I might be wrong, but I didn't read the synopsis of it at all, but she's just like horny and she like wants to live her life and try a bunch of sexual things before she goes.
Speaker 2: I mean there's stuff and like some of our show kind of prep stuff today that we had that said that, like, yeah, she just kind of like goes and fulfills, Okay, all of our sexual desire n is kind of what it is, which I feel like maybe that's a spoiler, but I'm sure it's in the trailer of the show basically, so I mean it's called Dying for Sex. So yeah, so I actually was thinking about starting that too. I've been watching the show Younger on Netflix and it's very much like a lot of people always say they put on like Friends or The Office or whatever as like kind of their comfort show. So I'm I think I'm on like the last season now at this point, because I've been watching for a few months now, but it's been a very like comforting show because it's just very millennial, and you know it kind of like I feel like a lot of people, not a lot of people, but some people have a dream of living in New York City and like what it might be. And I always thought like, oh, that'd be fun for like a year. But I don't really see myself like loving New York City. But I watch what they do and I'm like, oh, that would all be fun. Like they're just out doing all these things all the time, because that's like what you do in New York. But that's been the show that's kind of just been like my comfort, like where I'm like kind of settling down for the night. I might fall asleep watching the episode, but I'll put it on or something.
Speaker 1: I watched that in real time when it came out.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see? I never knew anything about it until it was on Netflix.
Speaker 1: First of all, Rud, I'm pretty sure I talked about it on our show did to me, but also in the first like season or two because uh, fun fact, Steve O loved the show too, so we would talk about it all the time. We are constant thing about the first season or two is we thought the camera person hated Hillary Duff because it I felt like the first season or two it made her look bigger than she is in like every angle and scene. Now it's been years, so maybe I would look at it differently by the time Steve and are like, oh, what'd you do that camera guy? He's awful to her. Well, she's definitely pregnant in some of those one of them, but I think she was also like even one, she is definitely pregnant, but they also still can angle things to look nicer for I.
Speaker 2: Do agree, because like when I see pictures of Hillary Duff online, and granted it's like probably her Instagram photos or maybe like a pop culture magazine sharing something or whatever it is, I do feel like she looks much smaller than what she appears on that show.
Speaker 1: It's because she has I know exactly how she is me, but she's different shaped, ye, But she's short and she has thick quads and that and like hips and that is how I am. She has like a flatter chest, like she's a better core and all that than me. But like when you're short and you have like any form of legs in like photos and videos, it makes you look a thout, like a thousand times bigger than like someone if they're just taller than you. It's and the the set and Foster, she's much taller than Hillary duff, Oh, it's so tall, so she's there's such a contrast that I feel like it makes Hillary look different. And anyway, I don't know Hillary cares at all, and I shouldn't care either, but I was just like, as a short person, I was like, ah, get her a better angle, assholes. God, I'm sure she cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine someone who is on camera in that like aspect of being on camera all the time.
Speaker 1: I think that they would fucking care for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I read you a DM I got because our last episode that we did like two weeks ago, I had talked about how somebody had shared like, oh, no more sunglasses, just like have your eyes out there and like see the sun in real life and whatever, like, oh my sunglasses, And I said, like, I don't like that because I actually need sunglasses and I give sensitive eyes. Yeah, I think certain people don't, because I said how Tina has brown eyes and she said that she only wears them for like fashion, she doesn't need.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: So I got a message from someone that said Jenny I just listened to your Founce podcast. My son is blue eyes, and if a light like the sun, house lights, anything, catch his eyes right, they glow red like red eye from a camera flash. I was all worried, so I took him to the eye doctor and she said that the pigments in his eyes are so light, even lighter than mine and we have the same eyes, that he'll always have to be a sunglass person, and that his eyes are super sensitive to certain lights. He's four, and I keep sunglasses or hats in the car for him all the time.
Speaker 1: It's crazy wow.
Speaker 2: So I think it does have to do with the pigment in your eye, because I did have someone else and I can't find it right now. Also, DM me and say that they do have brown eyes and they need sunglasses too, So it's just it has something to do with some.
Speaker 1: Kind of like pigment in your eye. Crazy Jake is not lying either that when he says his eyes are so sensitive to the light.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate the big light, yeap, Jade's to big light. Yeah, it really is. It's like it's so yeah, it's it's hard to describe unless you can like feel it in your bone the way that light affects you sometimes. But I was like, that's interesting that this kid's eyes like low. Like no kidding, By the way, before we go completely off of like celebrity topics, Yeah, what are your thoughts on Sydney Sweeney and Glenn Powell probably being together? I am all for it because I don't know, it's just like they're so hot and I love the movie they did together, and I'm like, just be together.
Speaker 1: I know, single, now, just be together. People are like, no, like she would just became friends with his sister. She was at the wedding, and I'm like, she was at the rehearsal dinner and it wasn't a destination wedding. Why would she be at the rehearsal dinner. And someone said, there's this theory with hair. Have you seen this? And I'm gonna get it wrong. No, her hair was like this like natural, like curly, and so then you know this is what they do. They show her with her fiance and everyone. Her hair is like perfectly kind of like straightened with just like those Hollywood curls at the end, and they show other celebrities when they're with the person they leave and their hair is like that and then how they go to like their natural hair when they're like with the person they're supposed to be with or something. And I was like, I have never seen this theory in my life, but it made me laugh. I was like, I can see that. Okay, I don't know. I also I do think that they're they would literally be like the hottest couple in Hollywood if they were together. So this is an email we got. I don't just use the name or not. It says I'm listening to you talk about your trips, and both the Black Hills and Hawaii are on my to do list in the next year or so. I have two kids, five and seven. I'm torn about whether these are kid trips or not. They definitely would be great family locations. However, I do want to actually complete a hike or a dinner or go snorkeling without someone fussing. My kids are pretty good, but sometimes I don't want to have to drag their asses around. But if I bring them with us, we get awesome family memories. Falin, how do you decide if something is a kid trip or not. Well, I can't speak on the Black Hills because that was your trip. Jenny do you feel like that. I've always heard like the Black Hills and those places are great for kids. Yeah, it's very family friendly in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I did a hike that would be too hard for kids, but like there was it was like three different hikes in one and you could have done like the first part with kids probably, But there's also like plenty of other hikes that you could do if you want to do something a little more simpler. There's a fun lake. There's like the roads that you go through. There's all these like built in like rock bridges, like you go under the rocks or whatever that are built with the road underneath it. So those are always really fun. And then obviously you have the why am I blanking? What's it called the monument?
Speaker 1: Oh my Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jesus, yeah, I can thank for a second. Yeah, Like you have Mount Rushmore. There's just like a lot of activities to definitely do with kids. I would feel like that would be more of like.
Speaker 1: Don't they have like Bear Country and stuff like that that you can go.
Speaker 2: Like gimmicky like little zac phones and stuff. So I feel like that is a trip you would want to take your kids in. Versus like, I don't know. I'm like a hiker and outdoorsy person, so that's why I thought it was super fun to just go do that stuff. But I think that, yes, like it's a very kid friendly trip.
Speaker 1: I also think you just have to. Yeah, for Hawaii, I definitely you're right, very kid friendly, but like five and seven a, I don't think they can go snorkeling period. I don't think like legally they can, like groups can take kids that young. I don't know that for a fact. But like when we were looking at like a kayaking canoe thing from our resort you could get you had to be ten and accompanied by an adult obviously to even do that. And that wasn't like in the water, you know, that was like on a canoe. So how do I decide, you know, when it's come to like I guess like when we've done the European trips, it was never even a debate on taking Olive because the group trips I take are adult only trips, so it wasn't even an option to take all of Dylan for his Like next year will be his well, I guess technically this year, at the end of this year, he'll start his senior year, and we told him we would take him on a trip wherever he wants to go. He gets to pick a place, and we talked about it, and he because he wants to go somewhere like in Europe. He's chosen Norway, which is like one of Jenny's top places she wants to go, because he wanted Switzerland, and I'm like, I've already been to Switzerland, Like, let's pick somewhere new, and so he's like, Norway looks like Switzerland, so let's go there. I said, okay. So he chose that, and we decided we would not take Olive because it would be about Olive on that trip. Because she's young. We'd have to like there would be a time zone difference, and she couldn't do some of the hikes we would want to do at that point because she's too big for the carrier now like your kids at five and seven, too big for carriers. So we were like, this is Dylan's trip. We won't take her on that one because we don't want it to be about all. If we wanted to be about Dylan and what he wants to do and wants to eat and stuff, so I would say, Hawaii, we knew it was just gonna be a family vacation. We did one good hike and that was because Jake put her in the pack, but we did like some short ones. She complained her legs hurt. Of course, that's what kids do. So I don't know. I think you have to be like, you just have to decide is this trip what's more important on this trip? Is it that I get to do the hike in snorkeling if so than making an adult only trip, if it's we can do like some fun little off like some very short, easy hikes with kids, Like That's what we chose this year Akadia because it's not like a normal national park. To me, it doesn't seem like there's like it's not like co like crazy hikes that we're going to miss out on. So I was like, that's an easy one for a five year old. So we chose that one this year for like our national park. I guess that's where I would start. And also Hawaii there's a five hour time difference. All of is going to sleep at like ten pm or eleven pm. Now it's kind of brutal, So do you want to do that to yourself. I saw this theory by the way, the other day, which Jake and I don't do. It was for parents. It was called like I'm going to get it wrong, something along like the thirty thirty minute method. Okay, so you tag back and forth with your partner for thirty minutes, so that way you can get like a nap, or you can watch an episode of a show, or you can listen to a book on vacation so that you actually get to enjoy your vacation as well, and you just tag back and forth with your partner. I think thirty minutes feels pretty short.
Speaker 2: It does kind of I feel like to tag back and forth, like is it every other thirty minutes for a while, or you just each get like a thirty minute. I didn't read a full article, okay, So that's because I was like, that's not gonna be our thing. I'm very lucky that Jake is very much does not like sitting around and he does not like he like very much is happy and being in the pool. So it was a lot of Jake in the pool with Olive, and then I'd be like, oh, I've been here for like an hour, and then I would get up and be like.
Speaker 1: I would get in the pool and be like, all right, tag, you're out. He'd be like, no, I want to be with both of you. So it was kind of like I would try to give him time, but Jake just doesn't like time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I guess I'm lucky in that way because he wants to be like all of the whole time, or like Dylan or whatever. But it is hard with kids. They say that vacations with kids are not vacations, their trips. Yeah. Sure, true, so for sure.
Speaker 2: So I had saved this because I always like love reading comments like this on Instagram. And it was just a post that said women who are over thirty give one piece of advice to women who are in their twenties. It can be about anything, and so I just wanted to read some of these because I always feel like it's good. I mean, I think we have people who listen that are older and younger and stuff. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love those two. Yeah me too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so don't spend time looking for the guy. Focus that energy on building, loving and learning yourself, and get a dog. They say, lift heavyweights. It will not make you bulky, it will make you lean and strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want, like that's the thing you are. You see these women who are so bulky, they worked hard af to get bold and eat like five hundred grams of protein day. They're they're focused specifically on that. That is not what you're doing by going and doing some deadl So it's so good for you, And I've my trainer used to always just say, like, it's just so good. We start losing our bone density at a rapid rate as women as we get over thirty and then especially as we hit menopause. And my trainer used to always say that there is a huge difference in his old clients that like when they fall, here's the standard stare. You fall and break a hip. The person who was lifting weights taking care of their body, they typically recover pretty quickly. A lot of the people that aren't doing any of that, they're the ones you see that they they may not recover. Yeah, and so it really that really stuck in my mind, right, I agree. I mean, like I'm definitely I definitely used to be like only a cardio person, and then I definitely got into strength training and realized how important that is. A couple more let's see trust your gut feeling it's right, establish your medical care team, develop a skincare routine, and stick with it. Take the lesson rather than respond in emotional frustration. I like that one a lot. I could really still life.
Speaker 2: I definitely still have to work on that myself. Stop waiting for people to come with you on the things you want to do in life. You'll wait forever and miss out. Do what you want by yourself, and see how resilient and brave you can be on your own.
Speaker 1: That is so good. There are so many people that will be like I want. I've always wanted to go to Paris. Let's use that as an example. Always wanted to do that. I've never had anyone to go with a partner or my friends couldn't afford it. And I'm like, do not spend your entire life not doing that. If you can afford it, do what? Like what a lot of girls have done on like my group trips, They've come solo. They so they have like that security of like I'm not in a foreign country, I'm frae, you know what I mean. It's just like I get it. It's scary and it's hard. It just is. But you should just you should do it. You should do it.
Speaker 2: I think that it's hard to say that sometimes to like tell women to go travel by themselves, because it is it's very different. Yeah, of course, but I do agree, like group trips are great. There's this one girl who she's originally from Montana but she lives in Norway and I follow her on Instagram and she hosts these group trips and she had recently posted about like a new one, and honestly, it's like a full application process because they pick who they want. Oh yeah, but it's like quite expensive and I'm like, yeah, I don't think I'm quite there yet, but like it would have been fun because I just admire everything that she posts and like the things that she does, so I thought that that would be fun. But I don't know, this is like a super fun I just think all these comments, there are so many more. I'm not gonna bore us with like reading all of them, but I can share it maybe when we post this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: You can see for yourself. But also, do you have one? I would say, because I am someone who ruminates over things to try to work on if it's not going to affect you in five years.
Speaker 1: Don't let it bother you for five minutes.
Speaker 2: And I know that's harder said than done or easier said than done, but I think like certain things, like someone made a comment at work that day that upset you and then you just sit and all day you're thinking about it, and it's like, don't spend five minutes. You're not going to remember that in five years. Obviously, there's other huge things that happen in life that, yes, it is going to affect you longer than five minutes. You can't just forget about it. But it's I just think it's something that I've tried to work on of like forget it, it happened, it's done, move on.
Speaker 1: I still actively work on that and I have gotten a lot better. But I don't know if it's with just age, you know what I mean, because I use to spyro spiral is my word. I mean, that could have been my word of the year every year. A couple of things I would say, funny enough. Benny Blanco got to me recently with his in Everywhere he is, Oh my gosh, in the interview with Selena Gomez, he had and this is big for me. He was like, in arguments. Why are you so desperate to be right? Like it's so embarrassing, So you're just gonna like keep going back and forth and nailing this into your partner until they can finally just say you're right? Then what? And I was like, oh my god, because Jake and I don't get into like these big arguments. But it'll be something. Okay, here's the perfect example. And I literally thought of Benny Blanco when it calmed me down. We got the America the Beautiful Pass for National Parks, so we can go into three parks this year.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And and it would make more sense to pay for the one path pass, of course. So I get it. Comes the mail. I put it in a drawer. Jake goes, no, no, no, we're not putting it in that drawer. We'll never find it in here. It's gonna get lost. Let's put it up in this cab. And I go, what do you mean it's gonna get lost in a drawer. It's a drawer. I know where the drawer is. I was like, whatever, what makes you happier? So we're going you know where this is going, We're going to Hawaii. I say, grab the I had a. I had a reservation paper for our Sunrise and the America the beautiful past. I said, can you grab those two things? Those are the two things Shake was in charge of. Yep, grab them. We get to the National Park, I say, hand me the pass. He hands me the paper that the card was on, and I go, where's the where's the fucking card? He's like, what are you talking about? He's like, we're gonna be fine with that. I go, the card is the pass? We have the paper it came on. I go, okay, Like I calm down, I don't know. We get there, she's like, yeah, you have to tap the card. What am I supposed to scan? And I was like, and I did the one comment of like the one thing you were supposed to grab, but old fallon? What have I? I would have talked in circles about that, almost to make him feel bad. Why? And I literally fucking thought of Benny Blanco being like, do you have to be right? I'm like, Jake already feels stupid in this. It cost us thirty extra dollars, which is annoying, But do I want to ruin his entire morning where we're supposed to go see this beautiful sunrise with a family, And do I want to hold onto this weird anger for no reason? And I'm going to give Benny Blanco credit because I let it go and I was over it in like five minutes, and Jake probably was just waiting, bracing himself for me to be like and I didn't, and we had like such a great day. So do you have to be right in the argument? Sometimes like probably not and then maybe sometimes obviously right. But then this one, I've said this one a million times, but like when we're younger, we care so much more people think about us. We spend in circles over that too, and just people just do not think about you as much you think they do. So, like if you're like so stressed out about like starting a project, because what will people think if you're so like embarrassed to go through like you lost your job and you don't want to like post about it or like anyone to know because you're embarrassed, They're they're probably going to talk about you and text to their friends for about twelve minutes and then they're going to start caring about just themselves again. So we're just all very self involved people. So don't let that like destroy you. Worried about what other people are thinking about you? For sure? Those are my two hot tips for now. I agree. I have been worrying about one thing though, with my body. So I showed you add a new food to the list. No, have I No, I don't think so. I don't think so. Did he have an ongoing host in case you missed other podcast episodes of foods that destroy her stomach?
Speaker 2: Yes? So, and now I already forgot peanut butter, spicy ramen. There was something else I think I added.
Speaker 1: You did, but spicy ramen was ridiculous, Like, of course, spicy Ramen's going to destroy your stomach.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Okay, No, uh so, there is like this weird discoloration patch of skin underneath my booby.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you.
Speaker 2: I know this is a podcast, but you gotta look. Yeah, and then there's like a couple other blotches like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have a rash? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: To change your laundry detergent, no, nothing, entire sheet, no, nothing like nothing's new. I feel like anything I'm doing at the house.
Speaker 1: Maybe is it a heat rash? I feel like I've had it for a while though.
Speaker 2: Oh so I showed Tina and then she showed me something that she had had recently. Oh my god, you guys are becoming the old bitches that are showing each other your weird spots and boils.
Speaker 1: Well, who else am I supposed to show him?
Speaker 2: Might be a suggested psychologist? Okay, fine, but that costs money. Friendship does not cost money, so you don't looking and diagnosis.
Speaker 1: It just be like I don't know.
Speaker 2: But of course, then she took pictures of hers sent it to her friend's like friend who has a nurse wife or something, and was like, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: And I honestly forget what like the act making a photo of yours and send it to a nurse friend. I do have a photo of it already. I took a picture of it myself. I think I did. I think I was gonna like send it to you, actually, But anyways, it's just like a weird discoloration. And it doesn't really look like a rash because it's not red. It's more like a tanner like discoloration.
Speaker 2: So I don't get what it is. And of course, you know, you go on the internet and everything says you're dying. So I've been avoiding that for the most part. I did look up a couple things they said it was, but I feel like mine don't look like the pictures. And then also when you look up shit on the internet to try to figure out what your skin looks like or something on your body looks like versus something else you get you see the most.
Speaker 1: Disgusting, most disgusting, and it's like.
Speaker 2: That's not I didn't know. I didn't sign up for this. I just googled, like discoloration on my skin. Now all of a sudden, it's like the most disgusting things ever really is. So I was trying to avoid that, and I'm going to just let it ride for a couple of weeks and see what happens.
Speaker 1: And quick diagnosis from what I saw, Yeah, you're dying. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Should I go do what that show is, the dying for a sex show and just go out there and bang, just god, just go all out, go crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's time for you to try anal. I've done it. Oh did I know this? I don't know. I did it one time and I hated it with every ounce. Well, I know you were like, it's a no go zone. So I don't think I knew that you had tried it once.
Speaker 2: I was young, and I probably honestly probably, and I hated it, and I think that.
Speaker 1: I probably would give it another try potentially if you were dating someone with a really thin dick. No, I don't, I'm not. I mean.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but more so more so, I know how my body reacts to things now, so I would like to have some pleasure in other areas. Yeah, than just being poked with a big old dick in my butt. You stand, end of the day, you could add it to your list of things that upset your stomach. Seriously, Oh my gosh, can I tell you one story? Yeah, I don't think this person would ever listen to this podcast, so if they do, I'm sorry, but you probably know who you are. My friend was doing anal one time.
Speaker 1: This podcast has turned so quickly and at that very end minutes by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when he like pulled out, she just got a huge part rip. Because I've heard of people. Yeah, I'm sure that that happens to I don't. I don't have any friends of personal experience in that aspect. But she was like there's nothing you can do. You're like pumping air in there and so just pull out.
Speaker 1: And it was like and I was like, that would be me? Was it with me? Her partner? Partner?
Speaker 2: Okay, it wasn't like a random person. It was too amad and so it's whatever. But okay, one more. Okay, this isn't about anyl, but it is about sex. My one friend dated somebody for a pretty long time and they very much became just like buddies almost instead of like sexual attractive partner whatever.
Speaker 1: But they're so banging.
Speaker 2: And they were having sex one time and he had like pulled out and she had queathed and he just like looked down there. He's like, talk to me baby, Oh oh my.
Speaker 1: Okay. At least he wasn't immature and like about it like what's that or something? You know what I mean. At least he handled it in a very funny, mature way. I like that for sure. Should I call the episode talk to me Baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? I think so. All right, Well, uh, interesting turn of events. Sorry kid was in the car with you, but thanks for listening.