Speaker 1: In Taco shows.
Speaker 2: The good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 3: It's one O one one w jr R. Thanks for rocking on the job with us. This morning of this hour is brought to you by Shamrocking Fest this weekend, today and tomorrow downtown Leesburg. Gonna be a good time. We hope to see you. We're gonna be out there tomorrow afternoon starting it too.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And if you're going out this afternoon, they have the parade happening, you have leprechn Wrestling obviously, the huge barbecue competition tomorrow that's a sanction event you said, right.
Speaker 3: Yep, beer food, the whole deal. It's gonna be h fantastic. The twelfth year they've done this. Yeah, keeps getting bigger and better every year. Yeah, and UH benefit the firefighters who do a lot of good there in Lake County. And UH put all that money right back in the community.
Speaker 1: Which is super cool to see.
Speaker 4: So get all your info at Shamrockenfest dot com. That's shamrocking without the g Shamrockinfest dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, I want to sift through the bad stack and then we'll turn it over to mister good News Network. Their computer up and running, y'all. Okay, there Marguerite to save the day again. All she was able to get me back on network. All right. We got to give another mention to thirty five year old David Barber. We've been talking about this guy for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: On Monday, we told you that he was now officially charged with the death related to the Titus fol woman who initially went missing and then was ultimately her remains were discovered near Hollover Canal. He is now charged in her death the seventeen seventy two year old Titus Fold woman.
Speaker 5: David Barber, former former office former corrections officer in Blevard County. Yeah, teenager arrested after making threats to shoot up seminal heist talked about this clown earlier in the week. Just not good ever on something like that. Then you got meanwhile to Vlusha County students threatened to kill another student in a group chat. Two students from Valusia County High School arrested this week after they threatened to kill a student in a group chat. This According to the Sheriff's office. Both students attend Taylor High School and threatened to DeLand High School student over a female friend.
Speaker 1: Man, Come on, this just.
Speaker 3: A horrific story out of Saint Pete's Stephen Gresse. He's thirty five and his domestic partner, Michelle brand is thirty seven years old, both facing charges of first degree murder in the death of the sixteen year old Miranda Corset. This coming from the Saint Pete Police Department releasing their statements. Both facing charges its kidnapping this sixth didn't they make dismember her and threw in her umpster? Let's move on, just on, that is just horrible, horrible. Then we got the pervs out there. Orange County teacher arrested on out of state sex crime charges. Fifty seven year old Christopher Crisona arrested this week at Andover Elementary School as a fugitive from justice. Warrants out for his arrest in Delaware, where he's facing unlawful sexual contact charges. Contact charges there garbage, Yeah, yeah that. Then you got the seventy two year old elderly guy who's touching kids in the Lazy River this week. A Club Windham Bonnet Creek and that William Chateel.
Speaker 4: I hate even hearing the name of the location because it's such a great place.
Speaker 1: I've stayed there many a times. Nothing on them.
Speaker 4: He's just a sick oh, of course, and he'll get his handed to him in jail.
Speaker 3: You watch, are we ready to just put all of this behind us?
Speaker 1: Let's power flush at all man?
Speaker 3: The truth sound effects from the home power flusher now being featured in the Taco Bob Household.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a toilet, ain't it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean some of us still stuck with the old Ham and Egger traditional flush toilets, where sometimes you have to do a double flush, not with the.
Speaker 4: Now A little behind the scenes, Pat has said when his is on the fritz, you know, might need the guts replaced. He's going power flush toilet envy. Yeah, that's really what it boils down. But at least you're gonna play it each day straight Friday. All right, let's go to the Good News Network. Shout out to about Margarita.
Speaker 1: For getting me back online.
Speaker 3: He's just now looking at this, so don't get ready for depth on any of these headlines.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why they have this in the good news side. So it's the little kid calling cops on his mom. There's no good in that. They waste taxpayer at all. Mom made his ice cream Wisconsin. Yeah, I know you did the story earlier in the week, but I'm not I'm not giving that a pal. Uh. Well, this will a record breaking migration pat of guess what. Yes, the orange bellied parrot is gonna be flying high.
Speaker 1: After years of conservation, it paid off. It worked out. They got all the little orange bellied Oh, this little I have to click on it. It's probably like you know somewhat.
Speaker 4: We have a boy Margueritaville. We have a boy now, that's who helped to get on my computer. We have a boy who offers tombstone cleaning services. Right, he goes around and straightens up and washes.
Speaker 1: Them and everything.
Speaker 4: He won national attention and donated all the funeral all the profit to funeral charity.
Speaker 1: So he gave all the profits that he won. A good business model.
Speaker 4: I mean no, he's helping out people that need help with funerals. That's a pretty penny and you're losing all of them, which is you know that sucks in himself. Little dude.
Speaker 1: Oh we have this Swiss Man, Pat.
Speaker 3: Nobody puts funeral smiles on your face like the Good News Network.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Swiss Man reunited with his beloved dogs after Polish police foiled a kidnapping plot. He had these expensive little furry dogs, right, and uh, there's this kidnapping plot to dog nap him.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they said kidnapping, dog nap him and the.
Speaker 4: Polish the Polock police got in and just Polish police got in.
Speaker 1: And said, I'm not so fast, dog deef pal Okay, that one's we're gonna pass on. Oh man. This bus driver, he saved the day. Pat.
Speaker 4: He's a school bus driver, which that thank you all our bus drivers out there, because that you know, it's a thankless job at times of the little s head.
Speaker 3: I would last one shift before I was fired. You'd last five blocks and they'd be out.
Speaker 4: All right, get out of the circle, k kids, and I know you're gonna steal some anyway. No, So this bus driver saved the day Pat. He saw a little boy crying because the little poor little kid forgot his pj's on pajama day. So I'm guessing. And there's the rest of the story i'd have to click on, but I'm guessing or something. He went and got the kids and pjs since I mean, that's a big day and shame on those parents for not getting involved in remembering his pjs. Pow. We have marsupials on the run in Australia. They're uh, they're regaining wildlife status and then but instead we're gonna talk Oh rushot, we just hold.
Speaker 3: Of life status.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And ingredient.
Speaker 4: Ingredient found in all mushrooms. You know, they can report or can reprogram immune cells to fight deadly flu infections, so they're gonna be not you know. But there's also stuff in mushrooms that will make you think the map of the world is melting.
Speaker 1: Pow. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like I'm on mushrooms right now. I want to end on a good one. Forty two year old woman with the black belt SENSA would be robber packing wearing he new heels. Oh yeah, she's a black belt in heels. Whoop that guy's ass you tried stealing from her? Think I might've had that before. But anyway, Pow, thank you Taco Bob A good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bringing it home strong for this muddled mess. We call the good, the bad, and the ugly every Friday, as we head towards lynching Taco's commercial free or day rock block. Thankfully Lynch Taco
Speaker 1: On demand, download the iHeartRadio appre