Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Other John, good morning, good morning. Are you doing great?
Speaker 1: You're going for win number three today too?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately?
Speaker 1: Oh, win number two. That's right, I see it. I got it written down here too, win number two. And you've been in the Hall of Fame? How many times?
Speaker 3: Two times?
Speaker 1: Two times? Hall of Fame? I know you're going to know this. Have you played Kenny the cash Man before?
Speaker 3: Oh? My goodness, no, Kenny is interesting because Bill either blow me away or jumping super early for me.
Speaker 2: So well, we're gonna find that out.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kenny, Kenny the complaining cash Man, not complaining?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Yeah, it's early. Yeah you haven't.
Speaker 1: We haven't even asked the first question yet, Kenny.
Speaker 2: How many times in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: Eight times?
Speaker 2: Eight times?
Speaker 1: All that bitchin, all that bitching, all those years, eight times in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: And I still can't make this guy happy? Okay, okay, what are they playing for? I've got a road riding show T shirt? All right, Kenny? You played this year? Oh yeah, just be my fourth time? Wow? Fourth time? All right?
Speaker 1: Otheran John, let's go step it up. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here comes your questions.
Speaker 2: What makes a chewt choo sound? And Kenny speeding? Other John? What makes a chew choo sound and runs on a track a train? Did other John predict that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did Other John? I don't think Kenny was speeding, just no. I knew. Yeah. I thought he had enough. I thought he had plenty to get that one right, I had. I knew I messed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Kenny, did you just say you messed up? You messed up like the game didn't mess up. There wasn't a delay. It wasn't it wasn't a crappy question.
Speaker 2: It was you. It was absolute. I don't think it's you on the phone. I really don't. I think somebody's calling in as you a I Kenny?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Here we go a center. Next question, Other John and Kenny. What five things?
Speaker 3: Kenny?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Go ahead? Kenny? Answer three to her? One ring? He got it before the buzzer rings things?
Speaker 1: What five things interlock for the Olympic logo?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay, interesting, Other John, you're still with us?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm just snapping over here, Okay, what.
Speaker 2: Garnish is used? Why would you do that? Here we go? You go ahead, Oh god, just this one the other week? Yeah, three two.
Speaker 1: Didn't pull that one off. I think other John's going to get this. What garnish is used in a Shirley Temple? You might not get it for three two one, Martina Ery, you did not get it before the buzzer.
Speaker 2: That is the correct answer. Though. Wow, that's too drink. But that's not an alcoholic drink. That's why John got an alcohol drink and he told us that he doesn't drink this one. I'm like, all right, I got you.
Speaker 1: You could drink a Shirley Temple Jones.
Speaker 2: That's good. Question is using a skate? But I should have known with the dirty martini last week for the win. Guys, I don't know if this is a good game or not. It's a Monday game for sure.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Kenny another John, what do you call the flying camera that can get aerial footage?
Speaker 2: Kenny?
Speaker 1: Drone that can get aerial footage as you operate it from the ground. Drowne very very Monday.
Speaker 3: Think.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it's Kenny.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't Chili can go and backlog, he can check the number.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's him. I have about the band it forever.
Speaker 3: Listen new Kay the cashboorn.
Speaker 2: Know you've said that before.
Speaker 1: Other than John, you should have got that Shirley Temple question would.
Speaker 2: Have been a different thing. All right, pulling grain right now. Just could not get it in before the buzzer.
Speaker 1: All right, Kenny, can you join us tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Absolutely young here all week.
Speaker 1: We're here all week, dude, So I'm inviting you to join us all week.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I'd love to join