Speaker 1: On one w JR, Orlando's rock station, Lynchin Taco. Good morning, getting ready for take it out latest tech news and innovations brought to you this morning by pick your ticket Thursday at one o one one w Jr's Instagram.
Speaker 2: You want to go check out that says Saint They Oh, let's say Saint the vanel Is is. Uh, this is Saint de've Tour. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 2: That's twenty five. That's twenty twenty five. I'm such a genius in Spanish primes plus a for Perfect Circle. You win those tickets tickets to Summer of Loud Bunch of Jarr shows. Just follow us on Instagram at one oh one one w JR.
Speaker 1: Get either anytime today. You don't have to drop everything right now. It's no pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is kind of cool. A genetically modified pig liver works in a human patient for ten days.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great news.
Speaker 1: They're, you know, making more and more inroads to these organ transplant deals. Now getting a pig liver to work in a human for ten days. China got to give credit where credit's due. The Chinese were the ones doing this. It's the first time that they tried to unravel whether the pig liver would work well in the human body and could replace the original liver in the future. This from Professor Lynn Wang, who led the trial. The organ was placed last year in a fifty year old man and he was brain dead and they've just now published all the results of the study. So some promising initial results there.
Speaker 2: I'm glad with that, you know, keep working on that research, stay away from the bats.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since we've heard from former Twitter co founder Jack Dorsey. He's still around and now laying off employees at his financial tech firm block Block, which runs music streaming service Title, the money trans for app cash app and the payment platform Square and after pay. He's slicing one thousand jobs, you know. So that's what Jack Dorsey is up to these days. In case you were wondering Napster news, I didn't even know Napster was still a thing. I heard somebody bought it, right, Napster was bought by a meta company. It is still around, obviously. Napster first got on the radar a while back back in the nineties. As you know, you could share music files for free and then it kind of just all unraveled for him and Metallica, you know, or Lars really the one who came down on Napster and they got the Jesus suit out of him. They've changed hands multiple times over the years. Now it's been sold again for two hundred and seven million dollars a metaverse company called Infinite Reality. They just bought it. They say they plan to transform Napster into a social and interactive music platform viral or virtual concerts virtual. This sounds like what these bands are trying to do during COVID. Yeah, they want to charge you to watch virtual concerts. Don't know if that uh think you're late to the party on that line. Yeah, So this whole VR thing, man, it's they keep trying and trying, and they're just not getting enough people to bite on this.
Speaker 2: I get nauseous when I that's again that's just me. But with v are A mode, the Coca Cola.
Speaker 1: Company is installing what the company claims to be the world's first hydrogen powered vending machines at the World Expo twenty twenty five, which will open to the public in Japan April thirteenth. Co Developed by Fuji Electric, the machines don't need a power outlet. Instead rely on replaceable hydrogen cartridges to fuel a chemical reaction that generates electricity.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm not poo pooing it, okay, but yes you are. I get worried about explosions when I hear hydrogen.
Speaker 1: Change is hard, Taco Bob, I know.
Speaker 2: And they don't even take change anymore of those dirm machines.
Speaker 1: Old man get off by yard. Long live analog. This is amazing. A rare and long lost Beatles Deca Studios audition tape has been discovered at a record store called Neptune Records, this in Vancouver. A guy comes across this reel to real tape at this record store in Vancouver, and it's just labeled Beatles sixties demos. No says, the quality of the tape is absolutely pristine. It's the Beatles playing in a room, just trying out early in her career before they were actually so. They were turned down by multiple studios, including Decca, and this is the audition tape that they had done. He says that if Paul McCartney were to ever present himself, he will personally hand it to it. I met McCartney wants that. I'm sure from the early sixties, a real, real tape still in pristine shape. That's great if.
Speaker 2: You came across that chit ching and you know, of course they were turned down by many different sources there were, you know, just hey, we don't want to we can't do this because they were so new, that was such the new thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Elvis was probably turned down too when he was gyrating him hips.
Speaker 1: A British startup named mag Drive has developed a new satellite propulsion system called Warlock that uses solid metal like copper as fuel. Unlike traditional electric propulsion systems that ionized pressurized gas, Warlock iron I this solid metal to generate thrust, and in the future, Magdrive hopes to enhance Warlocks so it can use metal from retired satellites and space debris as fuel. We keep talking about what's gonna happen with all this stuff that's now orbiting around and eventually becomes, you know, not useful anymore, and this thing will be able to run on it. We're gonna deorbit this thing and feed it in as fuel to the Warlock system.
Speaker 2: That one rocket or whatever it was that brought up the two cosmonauts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it? Two cosmonauts whatever they were brought him back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, no, the one that they went up on Starliner yees, star liners naked into new energies, feed it into this warlock thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, like that.
Speaker 2: That's a full helping.
Speaker 1: If you are a Samsung TV owner, you'll probably be happy to hear this news. If you have Netflix, Netflix will now be facilitating HDR ten plus streams. If you're paying for the the four K service at Netflix. You know that Samsung didn't have Dolby Vision, never did, but does have this HDR ten plus. Netflix will now be offering that and it's up and running. If you have a Samsung TV and you have that tier of service, you'll be able to enjoy that now. And then, last, but not least, this is a sort of cool new deal. And I put this on our Facebook page if you want to see it in action. The cool can.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the self cooling beer can. You're talking about.
Speaker 1: Delta h innovations. Imagine just pressing a button on your favorite drink that immediately cools it and then keeps it liquid frosty for forty minutes. Now, I have to go get some ice. You don't have to make sure you have a refrigerator somewhere. You can go buy whatever, and hey, let's hit the beads, let's hit whatever. And you press the bottom of the can and there's a reaction that happens and it cools the contents within the can ice cold in under ten minutes and keeps it that way. So you know, you get that milk fishing, you got that midsummer beer where it's you know, hotter than Jesus out. You're swelling on that, and you know sometimes if you got one on your beer sits there for a little while and you go back to You're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've all had that hot mouthful sold beer. That's not the cool can. So is it just like it's a one up on a cooozy?
Speaker 1: Almost? No, it's it's built into the can itself. They're recyclable, they are going to be affordable. This guy named James Weiss an entrepreneur and former head a bartender at a place called The Shard.
Speaker 2: So he's gonna have to present that to every beer company and every soda company and everything else.
Speaker 1: He's preparing to show the invention to the big wigs at Coca Cola. Wow, so you get you get on board. You know, next thing, you know, you got that the cool can in mass production, right.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Crammed in as much as I could. Check it out. What's next on the schedule? Events coming up at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob Lynchin, Taco's commercial free work day rock Bide stand by for that Linch Taco on Demand Download the iHeartRadio app