Speaker 2: He'll be don't be bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Games Mornings with Me Jeff Grab your host from giant bomb dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we're going to be talking about accessories that might break your switch to and another tech giant finds that it's too hot in the video game kitchen. It's gonna be a good one because we have jan A Choa on the show. Jan how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm in the process of moving.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping to tear down a whole room today and we'll see if I'm successful.
Speaker 1: Well, once we get done here, yeah, you go to you just go to town. What else do we have to do today?
Speaker 3: Club?
Speaker 2: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I got to make sure some stuff publishes at the right time.
Speaker 1: Right, tell you what I listen. When I moved here from Colorado, it was a big move, hmm. I moved into this house. I was like, I never want to move again. I never want to leave this house. I don't care whatever, Ohio, whatever, I never want to move ever again. To the point where even the idea of you moving is stressing stressing me out.
Speaker 2: Jane, I appreciate it that much.
Speaker 4: I also appreciate the help grub I was coming through because PayPal decided to hold all the money until twenty one days from this past Sunday, and I needed to desperately tell them please, no I need.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? That's crazy? What hold the money? That's stupid? Okay, well hope it.
Speaker 3: Well's great. I've never had any complaints.
Speaker 1: Perfect company, zero problems and yeah, no problem. Oh yeah, that's that was the game mess organization. That's a tax right off. Don't worry about it. I appreciate that absolutely, But yeah, hey, you get that move done. It's it's like, is it something that you have to get all done in like a weekend or could you Is it like one of those.
Speaker 2: Moves where you're like you have a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: To slowly do things over time. It's you're you're kind of shaking back and forth a little bit here.
Speaker 4: What we could but then uh, the part of the powers involved wanna get it done ashap. Yeah. Yeah, so hoping to get everything done since I'm taking Thursday and Friday off and then I'll have the weekend to like patch up, miscalate, learn how to patch up holes, and then patch up holes.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's uh easier than you think. But also it's the problem. Okay, patching up the holes is fine, getting like the paint to match. If anyone cares about that, that's the real trick. That's where I'm like, I don't actually care about that.
Speaker 4: I'm almost resigned to just giving up the security deposit at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, we got things to get into, so let's explain ourselves. Go to giant bomb dot com slash join, become a member. It helps us out. It helps us when we have to move house and things like that. It really is the thing that makes this whole thing go round. Your support over there, It gets you ad free versions of all of our regular shows, gets you some extra goodies, and really, you know, it enables us to do the cool things like Hey, on Monday, Mike just started doing two new shows Monday Mornings, Monday Mornings Missed with Mitch and Monday Evening Gaming at Mike's at.
Speaker 2: Night or Mega Man, where it's like, Hey, now.
Speaker 1: That he's here, he's working with us full time and a full time capacity, he could just start doing stuff like that. We want to do even more stuff like that, and we can do it because you go to giant bomb dot com slash join and help us out, and then that also turns into cool stuff like what we did at SGF and things along those lines. It's you know, we get sponsors for things like that, but if we didn't have your support, that wouldn't matter. We wouldn't be able to even start that process to be able to help get other support as well. So thank you everybody, and once again that's giant bomb dot com, slash join and as all details there about if you want other ways to support us as well. As far as this show goes most weekdays, I Jeff Grubb will help piece your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. If you were watching live on twitch welcome, You can always listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for Game Mess Mornings or find the RSS feed on GiantBomb dot com. You could also catch the show later on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Hello YouTube.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a lot to get into, so let's start the Morning Mess with d Brand is sending improved switch to grips to all customers after spectacularly terrible response to detaching claims.
Speaker 2: This is from Chris Golling at VGC Peripheral Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Peripheral manufacturer D Brand has provided customers with an update on its ongoing switch to kill switch saga, conceding that its initial response was spectacularly terrible. It's also ironic Jam that the name is kill switch and it's killing switches. Earlier this week, the company responded to users who were claiming that it's kill switch case for the switch to makes it much easier to accidentally detach the joy Cons. After initially explaining the reason for this was because its Joycon grips fill a gap deliberately created by Nintendo to make detaching the joy Cons harder, D Brand then took to Reddit to state that nobody routinely holds their switch to like this and suggest that some players were actively trying to make it happen. And I could see like where they're coming from a little bit on that, because it's like all the videos that were on redda Jam were off people trying to like videotape themselves doing it, so they were creating the optimal circumstances for the thing to actually fall apart, but that does not mean that no one holds it that way, which is basically what D Brand said to them, And everyone was like, wait, what, you can't blame us, And the people were right that this thing trying to like get in between the gap that Nintendo like purposely put there between the JOYCN and the system itself is the real reason, because there's a magnetic field there and any sort of disruption is probably going to weaken that a little bit and make it that much simpler for the thing to fall apart. But now, in a new post on the d brand Reddit page, the company has pledged we're fixing it and told customers that in its previous statement was unacceptable. After reading through your feedback, it's quite clear that our post was spectacularly terrible response to the issue at hand. Some of you expressed that opinion in a perfectly reasonable way. Others have expressed it with literal death threats. That's usually happens too. We're not clear on how this went from a problem we need to address to this is the worst company to ever exist, but we acknowledge that every complaint we've received is underpinned by a problem that we alone are responsible for solving.
Speaker 2: So jan they're going to send out.
Speaker 1: New kill switch grips that like to everyone who probably like goes to the website says hey, I want a new one that has an improved design that will no longer have this issue, I suppose. And it's like you probably could have predicted we would end up at this point, right, So it's always like, why do the song and dance and distract and just make it worse for yourself in the first place.
Speaker 2: It's the same story over and over, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta imagine it's especially hard to be a peripheral or third party console accessory manufacturer or place because of all the miscellaneous things that people are going to do. The messaging initially kind kind of funky and not necessarily putting y'all in the best light. But I guess good on them for wanting to make good and replacing them. Also, I got a shout out grub. I love the people that are out there purposely trying to break their switch tos or like pushing it to its limits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two three weeks after it's long, h I mean, people are clearly just bored.
Speaker 1: You know, I like Mario Kart World a lot, but for some people it's like, well, I played Mario Kart World, now it's time to like get the next thing. And then you know, Donkey Kong's not here yet, So it is we're clearly in that weird phase of I spend a lot of money on this thing. I don't feel like I got my money's worth yet, so I am going to be annoyed. It's more annoyed about everything than I otherwise would be. And that doesn't mean a lot of these issues aren't real. Like I think we might have talked about the screen yesterday. Maybe we didn't talk about the screen yesterday on the BombCast, But the response time for the pixels to change from one color to another from black and white, I actually.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what tests most of these people are doing.
Speaker 1: There's like a common response time test jan four pixels on LCD that I think it's like from brown to gray or something like that. I can't remember the exec he tells everybody, But the response time on the switch to screen is pretty bad. Now do you notice that that's going to be a big question for a lot of people, it's like, actually, probably not. Now, in some certain two D games that move fast, it's going to be more noticeable if you're looking at the background. I think, so, really this is a problem for like in Super Mario Brothers, I played that, I didn't really notice.
Speaker 2: I tried to go back and really look for it, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Yes, if a blue background sky is here and then a like the black pixel outline of a you know, question mark block is there and they're moving laterally at high speeds, I do see the tiniest bit of ghosting. I had to look for it, and I had to super duper pay attention to it. But that, you know, does that mean it's acceptable. No, I'm obviously this screen is not as good as the OLED screen was. I wish we had the o LED screen on here. Nintendo should make a better version of this. At the same time, the response to it, I think has just kind of been crazy. It's been out of proportion, and that's just because we're in this weird phase where every little thing is going to hurt a little bit more again because everyone's spent a lot of money right.
Speaker 4: Right, and like you mentioned, Greb, a lot of people may have already checked out of Mario Kart World, and they're waiting.
Speaker 3: For that next big thing.
Speaker 4: And the next big thing is for a lot of people that only play first party Nintendo games, aren't interested in checking out any indie titles, or they've already checked out Breath of the Wild, Tears of the Kingdom.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be picking knits.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of.
Speaker 4: Thankful that I have normy eyeballs where most of the time I'm not able to like super discern it unless like it's it's very dramatic.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want to say switch switch to fatigue is set in for some people, but it feels like people have lived out a full console cycle already within this month.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And people point out the screens response time is worse than the Switch one Switch One's original launch.
Speaker 2: LCD, which is also true.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's uh in terms of the response time. I think the image quality better. Like the people are just like flat out sad the screen is worse than the first gen eh. I think the way games look on their one, the ones I'm planning, how playing a lot of Mario Kart, a lot of the GameCube games. They all that stuff looks really good on there for the most part. Now, again, not as good as the O lead overall for sure, like by a long shot, but it's you know, and it's not great in some other ways, but in terms of the way most stuff looks on there, I'm pretty happy with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then this.
Speaker 1: Ghost you know, of course, you just you spend a lot of money on something you.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be perfect, and this is not perfect.
Speaker 4: For an LCD screen though grub I will give it a pass, and especially if you kind of have to go pixel hunting to find the where the screen falls short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are slowing it down with like one hundred and twenty frames per second cameras.
Speaker 3: And the eyeballs can't really do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, some people are going to be more sensitive, but I think the vast majority of people, especially in the games they're playing, are likely not going to notice. Apparently, those Super Mario World looks you see the ghosting, maybe they're a little bit easier.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think even there people are talking about slowing it down to be able to see it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, as this de brand case goes, it's just like that's gamers are so sensitive and savvy that you can never do the hey you're doing it wrong, Like you have to like just accept that, hey, they're mad about something.
Speaker 2: You know, the customer is always right. Blah blah blah, it's you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Not not really this situation that these companies should approach these things with right, But you're never gonna win an argument with the customer, and especially when it's a group of gamers, just don't even try. Don't don't go into the reddit thread and say, no, one's holding it that way, crazy thing to do. So the fact that that backfired on them not surprising. The fact that they ended up having to do the thing where it's like we're going to actually make a better product and send it to you for free also not surprising.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean also grub Like, sure, there are people trying to like purposely hold the switch to in a specific way to kind of compromise the integrity of like those debrand switch to grips, but people have different hands. It can also factor into an accessibility issue where the switch to joy cons the official ones are built in a certain way to be able to you know, continue to latch onto the switch to completely find where these third party.
Speaker 3: Joy cons may not have factored that into.
Speaker 1: The production, right, And it's you know, early days and a lot of these things like yeah, we're based on CAD drawings and you know models, three D printed models and stuff like that, and never really got much real world use testing. And that's happening now that people are getting these things on day one and here we are, all right, Netflix backs even further away from gaming, losing twenty titles next month. This comes from John Walker at Kotaku. It looks like Netflix is taking another huge step backwards from its infol in video games. It's been announced that a whopping twenty games are being removed from the service, including big names like Hades and even Netflix exclusives like Monument Valley three. It's fair to say we didn't view Netflix as move into gaming with long term optimism. The video games Streaming Services intention, or the video streaming services intention to stream games two was announced in the rubble of Google's abysmal attempt at Stadia. While the majority of its offerings, well, the majority of its offerings is, though often excellent, went for a long time confined to mobile devices, and again that's Netflix. There clearly the company had big intentions, at one point setting up a Triple A studio, Team Blue, with names like jack O'sunny, formerly a Blizzard, Joseph Staton, known for his work on Halo and God of War art director Rafael Grissetti. However, that didn't survive for long, with the studio closing late last year having not released anything, not even a potential games name. It was only this time last year that Netflix declared it was developing an enormous eighty new games to be added to the ninety six already hosted by the service. And it's important to note that these there are some all time classics among what's already there, Gta, San Andreas, Oxen, Free, Dead Cells, Kentucky Rod Zero. These are games people want to play. However, it's not known that their numbers are in fact going to drop by or it's now known that their numbers are going to drop by twenty and that's the total number of games there. The games include stuff like Battleship, Breid Anniversary Edition, Carmen San Diego, Death's Door, Ghost Detective Hades, Gatana Zero, Let's See Here, SpongeBob, babble Puff.
Speaker 2: Fun What I didn't know that. I want to check that.
Speaker 1: Oh and in the two Golden Idol games were also exclusive to Netflix.
Speaker 2: So Jam, this probably means a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these games that were previously exclusive to Netflix are probably going to pop up in app stores for you to just buy and own. Some of these other ones might go back to being free to play games with a lot of weird monetization because Netflix was one of those ones that was.
Speaker 2: Like helping these developers avoid that.
Speaker 1: Now most a lot of these games are just traditional games that you buy as products and stuff like that, So maybe that won't happen across the board obviously.
Speaker 2: Haiti's Katana zero, that's not a risk.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the Netflix side of it first. No surprise again, feels like that's we say that to a lot of these stories, like we could have predicted we'd end up here. With Netflix's efforts in video games, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent grub it kind of feels like Google's attempts and getting into games with Stadia of like, all right, go ahead and try, but we kind of know in a couple months to a couple of years you'll back off of this. It's it's very interesting to see, though, Grub because I had a couple of friends applied for Netflix production jobs, specifically for their games centered jobs, a couple months ago, so it's kind of interesting to see how fast it's moving with Netflix backing away from that process altogether. But again, it's not surprising, especially when Netflix already backs away from shows, which is what they're known for, shows, movies, canceling new seasons of shows, canceling sequels, that it wasn't a big surprise that something like games, which takes exponentially longer than making a new season of television depending on the show, of course, they back away from those efforts.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's you know, the lesson learned by these tech giants over and over again is it's not just another entertainment medium, video games. It is all the other entertainment mediums put together into one. And so when you go from like understanding how to make the film in the movies and you know, the television shows and the film, and you like, okay, well we can do this, so we could do games and so one now you could do a part of games. Now you just need to hire ten thousand other people to do everything else. Yeah, and it's like, that's that's definitely the lesson Google learned right where it was, Hey, we are this company, this big massive company on an Amazon even for this big massive company has a lot of people, and it's like, let's go get into games, like we could do it like any of these other companies for sure. And then it's like, well, did you look at how many people just you be soft employees to make games? Right, Like that's they you know they've employed. And sure it's a fraction of what you are globally, but I bet it's several orders of magnitude larger than any one specific thing that you're working on, including your you're like your hardware or your search engine Google, Like, I bet it's several more people are like or several thousand more people are working on video games that you be soft than are on your search engine. That makes you a trillion dollar company. So when you start working backward from that, like oh, we're going need to hire up this massive army of people to make video games, yeah, it quickly becomes like, oh, this isn't just not the business we thought it was, and we need to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Netflix's approach did seem a little bit more timid. They were dipping the toe in and being like, hey, let's just see if we can grow this organically over time. But then let's talk about the other side of it, now, Jam, did you ever play a Netflix game?
Speaker 2: I played a couple here and there.
Speaker 4: Well, the problem was specifically, the one game that I for sure played was Point P and for folks that don't remember, I was like the first one, right, is one of the first Netflix games, Grub. It's like a kind of like a hop and bop vertical game. You're just getting as high as you can, just bouncing around. But other than that, into the Breach, I checked out. But then I realized I own into the Breach and other platforms where I'd prefer to play it there. The other thing, Grub is that again I think Netflix was not approaching mobile games in the proper strategy that I think mobile games should be approached by one of these like gigantic companies where they're looking to build like a fully fleshed out console like experience when the mobile audience is not after that, and I'm not saying that people that play games on phones are only looking for gotcha like experiences, but Bite size contained things that you can just like pick up and play or check in on. But but yeah, other than that, grew up like I can't. I don't think I played anything else. I saw them there like, but I was never tempted to boot up GTA from the Netflix.
Speaker 1: No, I think I disappoint b there's I think there's a couple others. But then I did into the Breach is one that I played a fair bit of. I played that on everything, So then the Netflix version I think of that that was a Netflix game. I played a bit of that, not not as much as I played like when it was on Switch or whatever, but it's like, yeah, so I'm like checking on some stuff that I already know. I like, may it'd be nice to have that on phone. But yeah, I just never really heard anyone else really talking about it, except for maybe the Golden Idol games. The Golden Idle games were like, hey, that's on Netflix. That game works perfectly fined on mobile devices. Maybe just get it on your tablet, And it's like, yeah, I think had this effort from Netflix gin like sort of sort of coincided more with the height of tablets because I think the biggest issue and maybe this is just my anxieties and I'm projecting them, but you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
Speaker 1: That the idea of spending my battery budget, like a good chunk of my daily battery budget playing a game on my phone is just unacceptable to like, I just I don't like, oh, I'm going to play two hours of this game, get done, put my phone down, and then pick it up to do something important and see that I have twelve percent left and be like, oh shit, it's because I was playing that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: So having like a dedicated, like separate device that is about consumption like a tablet, but people don't. I don't think tablets are even as popular for games as they once were, So it just feels like this whole thing is sort of a mismatch for the way people are using these devices in a lot of ways. And if they could do one a game, you're right, lightweight, bite size experiences and just something that like is built to like run at a look like you know, you're just seeing a couple of graphics and a lot of static images, so it doesn't kill the battery. I think that's where a lot of mobile games have been at for a long time, and you know, not everything. Obviously, there is the maholio verse stuff, and that's completely different, but that is for a new generation of people that probably also doesn't necessarily even have their own Netflix subscription.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're borrowing their parents or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly it, Grove.
Speaker 4: The other thing I was thinking of is I can't imagine there were a lot of people specifically signing up for Netflix account solely for games. It always felt like the game's aspect was in addition to being able to watch the newest season of whatever, the newest movie featured on Netflix. Don't watch that Millie Bobby Brown and Chris Pratt robot movie.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 4: But like none of the games again, like some of them, except for maybe the Rise of the Golden Idol games.
Speaker 2: You you could.
Speaker 4: Play most of those other games other places. The battery economy grub. My favorite camera for the longest time that I would use was my phone camera for like recording video and everything. We did several vlogs just straight off of my phone camera. But the problem is you're letting that thing record for upwards to ten twenty thirty minutes, and you were just going to burn through batteries, even if you have several like portable chargers on you, and then your phone just gets hot. It's unpleasant to hold exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the kind of thing where.
Speaker 1: You don't like the experience overall, and you use your phone in so many other ways than anything that sort of makes it feel like you're taking away from that other experience, that more important experience is gonna be something you want to avoid absolutely. All right, let's see here, let's get to you know what, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to a break.
Speaker 1: If you want to avoid these in the future, just go to giant bomb dot com slash join to get the ad free version of this show. But in the meantime, we're gonna go to the break. We'll be back right after this. This episode of Giant Bomb is brought to you by GiantBomb dot com. Slash Join. Join us there, become a member. It helps us make fun stuff, It gets you add free content. It also helps us make some extras here and there that will give exclusively to you as members. It's giant bomb dot com slash Join for ten dollars a month or one hundred dollars a year. Where you save twenty dollars, you could support us in making all the cool stuff that we make over here at Giant Bomb once again. That's giant bomb dot com. Slash join become a member. Now, all right, we're back to games. Morning's Jeff Grubb Janichoa. Let's get back into the headlines real quick.
Speaker 4: Grub, I gotta say, we were talking about phone games and I need to come clean. No, we should actually people may think this is about Marvel Snap or Class Royale. We should actually talk about the Marvel Snap debacle that's happening at a later date. But I found another gotcha Majong game?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? How do you even find those?
Speaker 3: They find me? Grub?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I bet. I bet they find you gotcha majong?
Speaker 2: Yeah right? Is it like traditional majong? But then like you got your new pieces?
Speaker 3: No, oh you.
Speaker 2: Got okay, you got you? Okay? Yeah, gotcha guy, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 4: The ladies Yeah, and hey fellas too, if that's your flavor out there. I don't bondos are real. Yeah, I don't know if they have anthropomorphic animals for like the furries or the scalies out there, but like yo, so it's just a nice.
Speaker 3: Game to look at.
Speaker 2: Well, uh share it with the classman. You get a chance to let everyone download it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's see here, Jurassic World Evolution three devs remove AI generated art after fans yell at them a lot.
Speaker 2: This is from Zach Suyz and at Kutaku from when.
Speaker 1: Durssic World Evolution three was announced earlier this month, many fans were disappointed to learn that Frontier Developments was planning to include AI generated artwork in the park. Sim Now, after some quote feedback from fans, the studio is backing down and removing the AI. The upcoming Jurassic World Evolution three looks like a big step forward for the Dinosaur Park Builder series, with the franchise finally adding baby dinos after fans had bet them, begged for them to be included for many years. It's a big fan of the first two games. I was super excited about Evolution three, and it launches in October, so I don't even have to wait long to start building dinosaur parks filled with tourists from my hungry prehistoric animals to eat. Then I learned that the game would include AI generated scientists portraits, as explained in a disclosure on Evolution three Steam page, and my excitement deflated quite a lot. Thankfully, that crap is now gone. On June fourth, Frontier Developments posted on the game's official Steam forums that it was removing the AI. Game Watcher reached out to the studio for clarification received the statement further confirming the removal. We have removed the use of generative generative AI for scientists portraits in Jurassic World Evolution three following some initial feedback. The team are continuing their diligent work on the game and are very much looking forward to launching on the twenty first of October.
Speaker 2: And Zach writes here, I'm guessing feedback here.
Speaker 1: What was the hundreds of fan messages and posts across the internet complaining and yelling about the AI art and threatening to not buy the game if it was left In Jurassic World Evolution three, I mean for this game, yeah, obviously, right, move people are mad.
Speaker 2: Just do this. It sounds pretty simple, right, Just portraits for scientists.
Speaker 3: Go for it, Yeah, yes, just just go buy some licensed photos or some stock images.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, go go to yeah Getty Images and you'll find some scientists portraits there.
Speaker 2: I bet Yeah.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, Jane, it's like people are the creators of video games and other content, are gonna have to really reckon with this, or maybe they beckoning it's already happened. It's like, well, we just can't even touch that because people are repulsed by it. Like whether it saves you time or not, all that matters is the final result. And if the final result is something makes people go, oh brother, no, what is that? Like, they're gonna it's just not worth it, even if it saves you a lot of time and money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. Also, folks are pointing this out in the chats, but there are so many illustrators artists that are looking for a job. Yeah will do bespoke good work for you if you just pony up and pay.
Speaker 1: People love it when you make like a sexy scientist that someone drew for real with like love and passion.
Speaker 4: People love when you look at a sexy majong player crub.
Speaker 2: So that's the number one thing people are thinking about a lot of the time.
Speaker 4: I am happy that in this instance, and in this case of bullying, that it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: AI seems like to be the best target of boiling bullying currently, and I'm all for it.
Speaker 4: You know, there are so many different studies articles popping up all across the board grub about how destructive AI is not just on the environment, not just on parts of the economy, but for your fucking brain. Yeah, so, folks, please, I understand the ease of access, but hey, instead of typing a question into chat.
Speaker 2: GBT, maybe just throw it back into Google. Maybe bing it?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, like definitely, Like I don't care, Like if you're using chatgyptving is like a search engine.
Speaker 2: Just as long as it's not the only thing you're using.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get, like your ability to go find stuff on your own is a thing you train to do.
Speaker 2: It's a muscle. You have to use it or you will lose it.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to be relying on just the algorithm, and just the one that is going to be reinforced by sort of bad behaviors the way AI always is. It seems like, so yeah, but you know whatever, Definitely don't use it to make make your visuals for video games. That's like the worst use for it because everyone could tell immediately and everyone hates it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The other disturbing use of AI that I've seen pretty frequently and most recently grub are sure. Yes, of course we've seen studies articles of college students using chat gb chat GBT to write full on essays. The flip side of that that I saw someone posting a chat that I've also seen firsthand, or teachers making full on curriculums using chat GBT in dog, that's not why you got into this profession.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone I know works for a company that does like educational kind of stuff and they are using it. It's a weird They basically have to like come up with a lesson and then they give all of the ideas to this one person who's allowed to use the AI because the AI has like a personal relationship with them, and then they they are the ones that get the like design documents back and then give it to them. And this person I know is like, I'm going to have to redo all this work. It is completely unacceptable, and I feel for her in her job.
Speaker 2: It is a rough thing to like have to look at and to hear how it all works.
Speaker 1: And be like ooff, don't do that, and it's yeah again I say, it's like we look at the art.
Speaker 3: And we know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we don't always know anymore. It probably maybe it is getting so good that we won't be able to tell, but but it's still I want to hear. Like think about voice acting right now, right that is something we know in some ways, like for Barks and stuff could be replaced with AI and they would save a lot of money and all that stuff, and maybe we wouldn't be able to tell, But you know when I would.
Speaker 2: Be able to tell?
Speaker 1: When Ben Starr doesn't show up to promote the game, when Alex Jordan doesn't show up to promote the game, when Jen English doesn't show up to promote the game, when the people involved aren't like, Hey, I loved working on this.
Speaker 2: I love that you love it. Let's talk about it. Let's care about it.
Speaker 1: Same thing for artists, or it's like, hey, that artist worked on this and they cared about it, and now that's part of their portfolio and if you want to go give them kudos for that and tell them you love it, they'll it'll make them feel good. It makes you feel good because you had this relationship through their work. You don't want to get rid of that. That is the whole thing. That's everything that we're doing here is about having that relationship with another human being. So they just looking get this out of your system, developers and realize it's not going to be the answer for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, building off of that grub, I'm trying to double check his name here, but you know, it's always great to have Ben Starr on because you can you just feel the passion from him. But Gavin Verge from Magic the gathering that we had on the couch, super passionate dude when talking about the art and how much Final Fantasy has affected him growing up and how that relates to how he wants to translate that over to the card art and a I is not going to tell me that, so I don't know. I know, folks, Ben Starr was a little rude to Dan in that interview, but he's a great dude.
Speaker 1: Listen, when you're a that big of a star, I mean, come on, it's in the name. Nintendo owned company worked on Death Stranding two. This is from Andy Robinson at VGC, Nintendo's visual content company. Nintendo Pictures worked on Hideo Kojuma's Death Stranding Too on the Beach the PS five games credits reveal. Nintendo Pictures is a CG animation and motion capture company located in Tokyo, Japan. Nintendo acquire the company, then known as Dynamo Pictures in twenty twenty two and renamed it to focus on development of visual content utilizing Nintendo IP and its previous incarnation as Dynamo Pictures. Nintendo Pictures produced CG for a number of movies and TV shows. The company also worked on the CG in games such as Final Fantasy thirteen to two, and provided motion captures for near replicant Monster Hunter World in Persona five. So it sounds like continuation of that kind of work. But boy is it funny to see Nintendo in the credits of a PlayStation five game of a Kojuma game.
Speaker 2: And I kind of love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am hoping, Hey put Dollman and Smith.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was hell Yeah that god man that me and Dan recorded a quick look of Death Stranding Too, And there's so many great doll Man moments.
Speaker 2: It's it's a good quick look.
Speaker 1: I'm just really into all that everything that's going on in that game, but especially doll Man. And I hope Nintendo Pictures got to work specifically on doll Man as well.
Speaker 2: That's what I would hope for them.
Speaker 3: I want Miamoto to see doll Man and just think, huh I need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right, I have failed because I did not come up with doll Man myself. And yeah, he should recognize coach of mister King.
Speaker 2: Now people need to know doll Man is not creepy. Doll Man is like a warm friend. Yes, he's my best friend and he cares about me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is a little strange because it's like I'm trying to think of games that Nintendo has and or Nintendo IP that would take advantage of a company like Nintendo Pictures having like top tier CG production capabilities in motion capture and stuff, and it's like, it's I'm probably something I'm not even like, maybe I guess fire emblem things like that. There's like opening cut scenes for games like that where it's like, oh, yeah, it'd be nice to have a team that could just do that. But it's still a little odd that Nintendo owns one of these production houses. Now, yes, it does feel like they don't even do a lot of that kind of work, but maybe they're planning to do more. Maybe this is stuff that actually gets used more in animated film going forward.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder what like high rele Warriors like that makes sense for them to work on. But yeah, I'm curious to see what the studio is also at a hand in.
Speaker 2: Yep, uh, all right, let's keep going here.
Speaker 3: Help Play had a hand in doll Man.
Speaker 2: Oh well, don't we wish we all did?
Speaker 1: Help Play two lands on PS five in August with an enhanced addition. This is from Darren b a game spot sinu as Saga Helblay two will officially arrive on PlayStation five on August twelfth as part of an Enhanced Edition release. This new version of the game will also be available as a free update for Xbox Series, X Slash S and PC versions, and it includes various graphical and gameplay editions, and enhanced photo mode and developer commentary.
Speaker 2: Microsoft.
Speaker 1: Microsoft says that the Enhanced Edition includes a performance mode that targets a frame rate of sixty frames per second and on PCB specifically, users can push the games graphics with a very high preset. The game will also be steam Deck verified. Once the enhanced edition launches, it's a man PS five. Owners looking to experience the full story can grab a DEXE a deluxe edition of Helblay two for seventy dollars. I guess that's the deluxe edition because this game was not originally seventy.
Speaker 2: It was like fifty forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forty or fifty I think.
Speaker 1: I can't remember exactly, but yeah, sure, man PAB two, it's just one. I never I just don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't. I tried. It did not work for me at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I it had such a presence in Kiley's summer and winter birthdays for so long that I thought, okay, maybe this is legitimately something huge, and you know, it does tackle very sensitive topics. God grub, I was just so so bored playing through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it definitely was like one of those games where I played this it's like, Oh, this game isn't really interested in what in me, in what I feel like doing or my input. It is, Hey, we've made something for you to experience, but we don't care about your experience. And that's, you know, something I've said about something like Red Dead Redemption too but like, let's be real that this is a whole other universe about that, where it's like.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point of the game.
Speaker 1: Maybe at a certain point, and I'll be willing to say I just don't I just don't get it, although that's I'm saying. Nextuse, I didn't play enough of the game really to go and be like I think this is bad. I played for like forty five minutes. Maybe it was just like I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Whatever, that's games come to PlayStation five, like every Xbox game, for the most part, an enhanced edition. You know what, I like the idea of a director's commentary, even if it's even if a game's not for me, I'm occasionally like down for the idea of playing it for a director's commentary, just to hear how it was made. I've been I was watching those ILM documentaries recently on Disney Plus.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, that stuff rules.
Speaker 1: The first season directed by Lawrence Kasdan, the second season by Joe Johnston, and it's like, oh man, I just love hearing about how this stuff works. And the same is true for games. So I always like a good director's commentary.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I mean, I think Senua Saga hell Blade too. It had success on the Xbox correct.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's going to hit big with PlayStation though, because of you know that, Yeah, maybe big cinematic games that Sony always likes to flyaun.
Speaker 1: Hel Blade one was a PlayStation four exclusive for a hot minute, right, Like that's oh gosh, that's the legacy there. I'm like, again, there was never huge on that game either, so I don't necessarily have a great memory of it, but I think that's how it went. So yeah, there's people there who are like, I played hel Blade one, would love to play hell Blade two.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe maybe it goes down that way, all right.
Speaker 1: Resident Evil Requiem has already been wish listed by over one million gamers. This is from Jonas Mackie at Game Reactor. We've rarely seen such secrecy as there was for Resident Evil Requiem. Resident Evil nine, which was rumored to be on display during Summer Game Fest, but during the event itself, Capcom actively tried to mislead us and even had a speech from the stage where a representative said it was it wasn't quite ready to be shown yet only to announce Resident Evil Requiem as the last game of the whole show. He was right, wasn't ready at that point. Took another thirty minutes. That was fun, and everyone seemed to be incredibly impressed with what Capcom had to show off. Media and fans alike were ecstatic. And now we've got some really nice proof of just how anticipated it is. Via Instagram, it is revealed that over one million people have wish listed the game on Steam or on Steam it just says wish listed the Resival Recueum is released for PC, PlayStation and Xbox, but at the time of the writing, you can, okay, you can only add it to your wish list for PlayStation and Steam. I think Jan when Reese Elliott was here, when Reese was telling us, because he's got some data the field he works in where they tracked this sort of stuff, he had some number I think for Reculium that was already around nine hundred thousand on Steam alone. So yeah, I bet it's doing very well. And I don't know how frequently do people use the wish list function on PlayStation.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know it's a big thing that they promote on Steam, so I bet maybe the bulk of wish lists are happening on that platform, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Regardless, feels like Resident Evil still fully on the upswing Residevil four remake, the best selling Resident Evil game.
Speaker 2: Feels like this could follow in its footsteps and be like right there, right the.
Speaker 4: People want to be scared grub and you know this factors into Capcom having a lot of momentum Resident Evil, like you said, having a lot of momentum that a lot of people want.
Speaker 2: More of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, And uh, we're going to get you know, more details about this game tomorrow, right they're having the Catcom Showcase, which you know they've said will feature Pragmata and Resident Evil, Resident Evil Requiem, and a couple other games, some updates on Street Fighter and Monster Hunter, But for Resident Evil, I think are My assumption is this is where they show at least tidbits of that gameplay demo that they gave us at Summer Game Fest, because they haven't released that publicly yet, so like they had all that work, they probably are going to cut it into a trailer and then maybe put a full version online later. Although the whole event is forty minutes, so and I'm trying to think. I'm trying to remember that demo was like fifteen minutes. They could just do that whole thing. I guess I wouldn't be too surprised. It was compelling enough that it could like stand within a showcase on its own and people would be down for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very excited about this game as well.
Speaker 1: It does feel like it has a strong chance to like just kind of be this new step forward for Resident Evil and then while obviously keeping in mind all the history of that series and there's a lot of fun stuff they could do with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want them to remake Resident Evil five. Be brave, Capcom, just do it. Let me eat eggs.
Speaker 1: We still don't know exactly what they're doing for the next remake. There's been a rumor of basically like everything Code Veronica five. I don't know if they've said one, but I feel like there was a rumor once they were redoing one. I hope they do it eventually. That's a game I want them to make good because I would like to play it. But yeah, I think that for after this, I would I think personally I would like to see five as well. Because I just want to see what they do with that, but I hope they get to get around.
Speaker 3: All of it for what it's worth grub.
Speaker 4: I also want to see more of Pragmata, just because that game fascinates me in how people want it to be a mega man game, and some people are going as.
Speaker 3: Far as to call it like this is a spiritual successor this is oh boy?
Speaker 2: Oh no, hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where where are you calling from? And what's your name? I just I was listening in the shower talk about Reside Evil and Jeff you said, oh, maybe they'll remake Residue for one. I hope they do zero. I'm sorry, I meant zero shit that you mentioned. I'm shielding you from angry people on the internet.
Speaker 3: I'm not just trying to missout myself.
Speaker 2: Are you theower? I hope no. I got everything on but my pants. Ah my wait.
Speaker 3: Oh he's winning the pooing us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's well, Mike Winny the pooh and Protector. Thank you, Mike MANAUGHTI I appreciate it. Bye, I love you, love you too.
Speaker 1: To make sure you turn into Monday Morning's missed with Mitch and Monday evening gaming that Mike' sat night Mega man.
Speaker 2: Yes I did meet Resident Evil zero. That's what I meant. Yeah, this is he cones this shit. Now what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Rematch has now sold one million copies. That's just like a blink of an eye. This is from Ben Lyons, a game reactor. Rematch seems to be the answer to virtual football that many players have been after. We say this because within a day of launch, the Arcade title managed to surpass one million players, a figure that didn't reflect Okay, is one million players or is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? One million copies sold? When I was reading this originally, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: A figure that didn't reflects sales due to its inclusion on key on services like game Pass. Clearly the sales numbers weren't too far behind, though, as now it has been confirmed. Okay, yes that Rematch is a million seller as well. So it reached a million players, but then it also sold a million copies, and that's not surprising because when you looked at the Steam concurrent players, it was astronomical and you kind of only get there if you are if you're selling a lot of copies. Because the game Pass version. I think it's on PlayStation Plus as well. Those versions aren't included in that, but people are still rushing to buy it on Steam, similar to similar to what happened like with Rocket League back in the day that was on PS plus and that also sold really well.
Speaker 2: Out of the gate on Steam.
Speaker 1: It feels like this thing is clicking and is going going to be like a next the next big sort of sports esports competitive game that people are super into.
Speaker 3: I love it, grub.
Speaker 4: It turns out the soccer slash football audience is gigantic and if you give them a good game to play, they will show up in droves. I'm happy for Human Rocket League, especially slow Clap, because I know that, yes, SEAFO may not have been for everyone because of like the like the the challenge, and like the difficulty of it. But I'm glad that they were able to adapt everything that they learned and like the controls of Seafu into rematch. I've played a couple of games, and I'm absolute trash, but yeah, same, It is fun and I assume and we're going to play it on Friday for UPF but I assume it it is much more fun and much more approachable if you are able to communicate and team up with friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played it last night with Christian and Mike and we went into three of us went into some five on five games, so we also had some partners online that we got matched with. And it took us a while to like kind of get the hang of things. But there was a point where it's like, okay, we're like learning some tricks here. Christian it played quite a bit more. He was decent at the game, and it's like, you know, don't shoot it right at the goalie. You always kind of want to do at least one a rebound. So and the cool thing about the game is where you're aiming the radical. When you hit the right trigger to do the actual kick of the ball, it's going to go where you're hitting the radical, so where you're aiming it, so you just aim it to the left of the goal. It bounce us off and you hope to either get the rebound yourself or hope one of your your partners who are also streaking across the field are right there to pick it up, and a lot of times they were. There were a couple times where that led to it is rebounding seven times, and we're like kids in a corner playing this game and uh and but eventually one of us does kicking in.
Speaker 2: That was exciting. Mike had a really good goal where he was like end close and it kind of just came right to him and he just shot it right in. It was fantastic.
Speaker 1: And then I had a real long range goal where the goalies the other team was kind of like playing with us a little bit. They were up one nothing, and so when the goalie would get the ball on the other team, he would take the ball and go and like hide in the corner and force us to come at them. Now, fair strategy, right, you want to stretch the field, you want to like make it so we're not all bunched up on defense on the back end.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: It became very clear though that they were sort of playing with their food and like being like, oh, we're just going to mess around. And so when I got a ball, and like I think they were like being kind of lacks a daisical because they were playing around with us, I just shout it over his head.
Speaker 2: It went in.
Speaker 1: He fell down kind of like jumped at it in the wrong way. Long range goal, and then they still were going to do like the We're gonna go in the corner and force you to come at us.
Speaker 2: When it's like, well, now you got to score because we're tied.
Speaker 1: Uh, And we got the ball and I think immediately like either Mike or Christian scored again. And then they started like they started like scoring on themselves because we're not really playing anymore. It was like, oh, oh, we got one of them trash teams. It's just like, oh, unless we're winning, we're not having a good time. So that that felt real good to put them in their place. You got the bigger victory there. Grub Oh by far.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: I do think it's more technical than Rocket League, even though the depth of Rocket I'm not the depth of Rock League is insane, that's not, but like in terms of like the depth of controls, yes, this has got a lot more going on where it's like, yeah, you're gonna have to learn to do button combos, to do.
Speaker 2: Lob passes and stuff like that, and and the it's not always just pis spaced.
Speaker 1: A lot of times that does feel like there's a little bit of paper rock scissors there of like if you do a certain move and the opponent does a certain move. There's a calculation happening there. It's not just like if you run into the ball, you're going to hit the ball. It is quite a bit different compared to Rocket League, but I think in a way that makes sense when you are dealing with actually human.
Speaker 2: Characters, So it works. Excuse me, It's cool. I'm into it, looking forward to playing more.
Speaker 4: I can see the fighting game freaks out there getting into I was about to call it FIFU rematch really hard. Probably a game that I wish took off and lasted and was around longer is Knockout City. Yeah, and the audience that like kind of really rallied and stuck with that game became freakishly good that I'm excited to see high level play in Rematch where it will intimidate me to an extent where I will never check out the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that definitely does happen in stuff like Rocket League where you see the eight year old fly through the air and kind of headed to himself with the car and then spin the car around and kind of do a bicycle kick and you're like, I didn't know that was allowed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then in here.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of like very well timed rainbow kicks to get the ball on the other side of the opponent that's right in front of you, breaking their I had my ankles broken once in that game where it's like the guy juked me so hard and I tried to slide tackle and went in the exact wrong direction and he just came back the other way and kicked it right in the goal with a perfect like sort of bend it like Beckham kick, And it was just embarrassing. So it's like, our people are gonna get very good at this game, and it's going to be cool to see. But also you're right intimidating.
Speaker 4: We're again, folks, this upf we're doing three v three against men.
Speaker 3: Max.
Speaker 4: I think the team is Leo Vader, Janet Garcia and Kelsey Lewin. They're great people, but we're going to take them down.
Speaker 2: But they must they must pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, we're I'm gonna try to do that in the our new way of streaming where maybe we'll be able to get multiple angles of our gameplay.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Look forward to trying that out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Dune Awakening is already a million seller. This is from Jonas Mackie at Game Reactor. It's been two weeks since Dune Awakening was released, making it making the weight for the third Dune movie a little bit more manageable, and apparently the abstinence among the fans was great. The abstinence because now it is declared that it has already become a million seller. Yeah, this game is everywhere and every time, like every time we go to raid someone jan like one of the people that I like, well, like I follow yep, like or one of the several of the people I follow are all playing this game. Dune Awakening is just constantly being played by content creators. Feels like it really has found its audience. A million seller though, does surprise me. It's like something about these and this is not like a mark under quality because I think like Dune, the Dune movies are fantastic. The books, yeah yeah, but like these franchises that aren't the ones that we've been told are the top ones, the ones that aren't Star Wars, the ones that aren't whatever else, like Warhammer and this, they just somehow have like found a way to make gaming work for them to the point where it's not like, oh, it's doing well for Warhammer, or it's doing well for Dune. It's like, no, that's a million seller survival game. Now it is a survival game. It's a little bit of a cheap because those just sell crazy on Steam. But this is another going on good one. This is like the New Valheim in a lot of ways. So yeah, it's popping off because of that. I don't any interest in this game for you. At a certain point, I'm like, academically I should check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen the kind I've tuned into the kind of funny gang streaming this out, and I am intrigued. I mostly just want to do the Dune yell or the vocal sting if we were to play it, and that's all I want. There's some morbid curiosity I feel like for scientific and academic purposes, grab maybe we should dip into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yeah, we'll do that at some point.
Speaker 1: I like Dune and I'd like that this is kind of vibing with the movie movies, which I am a huge fan of.
Speaker 3: Can I be the Worm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think yeah, absolutely, you could be our worm king God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, I think Jan you already are. Wow, all right, That does it for headlines. Let's get to the poll question, which I have.
Speaker 2: Over here somewhere. Let me refresh and make sure I have the most updated information.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, now I'm back here. Let me go to post actually, giant bomb dot com on because I'm looking at the one that just says when do you think Metro Prime Flour is out? And that's from last week. So let me go here, go to Giant Bomb's channel, go to post, and here we are. Are you gonna play Death Stranding two?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Fifty two percent said yes, forty eight percent said no. Yeah, but listen, after I got like ninety on Open Critic, I think a lot of people probably were like, yeah, I should check this out. So about half of these four thousand votes saying yes, that's that's pretty good. Yeah, the game is exclusive to play station, so I bet once this thing's on PC and maybe one day Xbox and switch to which you know kind of happened with with the desk Randing one.
Speaker 2: It eventually went to Xbox.
Speaker 1: So yeah, more people will say yes at that point, I think, but yeah, you're planning out checking this out right, You're you're playing.
Speaker 3: It right, I'm I'm deep in now, grub. Uh right.
Speaker 4: I spent a little bit more time with it last night, and I didn't want to like wax poetically about it yesterday just because I feel like my opinions and feelings haven't been fully fleshed out. But I think this is easily one of my favorite games of this year, and I it is super gorgeous. It is just going for things that a lot of people and studios and developers, oh tours just don't go for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just feels like it's taking wild swings all over the place, and I feel like I had experienced.
Speaker 3: Fatigue after a while, but then it's just like, oh that's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh okay cool, Yeah, yeah, okay, that's just.
Speaker 3: The norm now, huh.
Speaker 4: And I highly suggest folks go check out the quick look that should be published now after games Mornings, just because Dan and Grub go on a wild ride, literally a wild ride, and there's there's just so much there.
Speaker 1: There's just so much there, all right, Yes, absolutely, let's see. I am also going to play this game I started. I'm going to keep at it.
Speaker 2: Very excited.
Speaker 1: Coach of should be pretty excited though, to see that this is a fifty yes, fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Now they want to play it. So there you go.
Speaker 1: There is your controversy. There's your your Oh it's so controversial. People can't decide how they feel about this game. They can't decide whether they want to play it or not. Hideo, congratulations, new pool question.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Have you ever used Netflix to play a game? Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Interested to see the results there, We'll get the results on.
Speaker 1: Game Mess Mornings here on Giant Bomb on the show tomorrow speaking a Giant Bomb later today, I think in an hour. Actually, I'm gonna be streaming some System Shock to remaster with.
Speaker 2: Some of the people that help make that.
Speaker 1: Some people from Night Dive are gonna hang out with me, and we're gonna kind of go over that. I'm gonna play a little bit of it. I kind of just started, so I'll have them give me some pointers. Looking forward to that. Then we'll have Blake Club. He's gonna look so cool. Maybe he's gonna look so cool for the final time.
Speaker 4: Yeahs, dang, everyone needs to savor how cool Mike is gonna look because it may be for the last time exactly.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to that. And then you know the rest of the week, we are going to have voicemail Dump Truck. We got some you know, other stuff popping off upf will be rematch, looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: It'll be a good week. In the meantime though, Jan, anything else that we should mention to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mentioned dump Truck Tomorrow We're gonna have Abby Russell on If folks missed.
Speaker 3: Morning Monday Mornings Missed with Mitch. That is on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: I highly suggest you go check that out, as well as Mega Man but not Mike playing Mega Man but playing hip Ostrello, the Chris Yo Yo. Lots of fun stuff on the website, folks, go check it out. Check out the Mustard Arc.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see your Jan. Thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talk about video games. Dude, I really appreciate it. It's the best way to start a Wednesday. And thank you all for watching and listening. You're the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself and goodbye.