Speaker 1: On the Glennbeck program. It's so rare for me to be excited week days at nine.
Speaker 2: It's going to be very excited on fifty five KRCD Talk Station eight oh five, the fifty five KRCD Talk Station. A very happy Tuesday always made extra special because this is the moment in time and the fifty five Carsee Mornings Show in the day that we get to talk to bright bar B r e I t B a rt dot com book mark, you'd be glad you did great operation, excellent reporting, and you get to read the stuff that is written by Bradley Jay the Bright Bart Deputy political editor. Bradley, Welcome back to the fifty five krc Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great to be with you.
Speaker 2: What an amazing distinction four years worth of Joe Biden and what we have two weeks or week and a half worth of Donald Trump. And he's accomplished more in his short period of time his second go around, than Biden was able to accomplish in an entire year. I mean, I think about the border alone, border agents reporting a extremely low number of illegal crossings one week into the Trump presidency, I mean, he is telegraphed to the world, don't bother doing it or you're gonna get kicked out eventual. That's just one area that he is. Uh, he's tackled.
Speaker 1: It's remarkable. And Trump's actually keeping score day to day. They're updating account they've had how many folks they've they've spelled after fours of Biden doing everything he could try to hide those numbers from the American public. I mean, this is entirely new day. And then Trump's showing that you can't keep a promise too quickly. I mean after four years and and he and and and Don Jr. And other folks can't talk about about wonderful different of a presidency we're seeing after really four years wilderness, but how different of a presidency we're seeing than if they would have just had four years back to back. And man, they are tick butt and taken name. It's remarkable what we're seeing, really four years of promises that have been just in the first here an eight days that they are there, they're like this said, a history and it's not over yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's not by far. And you know, on the border issue alone, when you think about the damage Biden and his policies did with the open borders policy to all these big cities, I mean, dark blue Democrat run cities. Their resources are soaked up, literally billions and billions of dollars being spent to house, feed, clothes, shelter, and provide educations for the illegal immigrants. The cities weren't prepared to deal with it. They're already challenge in terms of homelessness anyway, and here you go adding millions of more folks, and even dark blue cities, the residents there started screaming and yelling about the problems brought about by this, and that's you know, it was obviously an intentional effort on Biden's part because as you contrast that with Trump has been able to do basically reclosing the borders and starting to deport folks, and it's in such large amounts and that's such a short period of time, you couldn't have a more stark contrast. So I mean, I'm glad that it's happening. And I also have to observe bradley brilliant marketing with the deportations, because they're going after the worst criminals in the group. This sort of tempers and reduces the ability of anybody on the other side who wants open borders and doesn't want deportations. It's burst their bubble because who among us can criticize getting rid of dangerous people.
Speaker 1: Well, they're very key other than the the bluest of haired liberals that that would say we need to we must keep the criminals here. You're exactly right. But look, these Blue States folks, they have a not in my backyard policy with uh, with with most of their their horrendous left wing policies. And this is a great example if you look at what happened when when we started sending folks to Martha's Vineyard and all these liberal enclaves. Oh no, no, we didn't need here, we didn't need here. It was remarkable. They want to impose their policies on you and on me and all these other Americans that they think that they're exempt from. And it's it's a very you know, it's like a zuckerg and all these others who live in needed communities that they they don't want the imposed on them. But New York is a great example. When you have all these migrants who are being housed in in parks in in other housing and hotels, and they're still running out of room when all these funds that are meant for UH city operations are being spent in the house and feed migrants who very often are criminals and are driving up crime in these places like New York. That's why you've seen Eric Adams and other New York officials pushed back on it. Now. Eric Adams for a variety of reasons that included is warmed up to Trump. But it's really opened open folks eyes on the ramifications of just unchecked migration. And after just four years of just I mean, the the unmitigated disaster that has been imposed on people, folks have woken up. And that's that Trump is relishing now and moving to stop it. I mean, it's looking there's a reason this was his his core policy for so long, even before he ran ran for office eight years ago. And he's seen some early success and it's exciting, and I think the success is going to beget success in this instance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And you know, I mean, if the fentanyl problem weren't bad enough that the tradeing Duragua gang, I mean they were letting gang gang members establish home bases in a variety of American cities through the open borders policy. I mean, if that is an illustration of the horrors and the disaster that come about, I mean, it wasn't as if we need more gang members in our country.
Speaker 1: You're right. And I actually interviewed several months ago a woman in Aurora, Colorado who had she was the first to flag, look, my apartment complex has been taken over by these trende Aragua Venezuelan gangs. She went to the police, she went to state and local officials who just turned a deaf ear to it and said, ah, this can't be happening, or it's not as bad as you think. And she had released these videos that said it was like her apartment complex was in a excuse me, in a parallel universe. These games had taken over the apartment They were wiring the apartments with their own utilities. I mean, it was wild and all these Democrats turning a blind eye to it, even though the evidence was right there. And the American people see this and they understand it, but Democrats didn't. And that's just another reason why they paid for it on election day. But Donald Trump is saying no, more, he's declared that we're going to use the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight to go in and detain and relocate and expel these noticans who have operated with impunity for four years in so many of these blue locales. I mean, he's getting down the business. Yeah, and we're already seeing early success well.
Speaker 2: And it really makes one ponder what in the various intent that these Democrats when they try to deny that it's happening before their very eyes, and they see it, they know it's happening, but that they engage in this denial When you can point to the gang members taken over the hotel, for example, and that their refusal to acknowledge that that's a problem, it makes you really kind of wonder what is their motive and intent by allowing this to happen.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question, and you have to wonder if they do have ill intent. But also it gets back to the fact that they see themselves as immune from a lot of the consequences of their policies. A lot of these elitist left wing academic types, they are insulated in so many ways from their policies, whereas hard work concise like you and me, we're the ones who have to suffer the consequences, whether it's economic, whether it's with the security of our neighborhoods and our communities and our schools. But with the numbers that we have seen, there's nobody that's insulated. And that's why you had well, that's why if you look at all seven swing states, Donald Trump beat up on Kamala so badly. Uh. And I don't they're going to be away with it for much longer. Uh. And certainly a lot of the policies was already reversing just day one, which reversing Biden's executive actions on the border, the Lake and Riley Act. I believe tomorrow Donald Trump's going to have a big signing day ceremony at the White House, which I mean that would be the first significant immigration or border law that has been passed in our country in decades. That is significant. So there's a new ship in town. Donald Trump's got can do this well.
Speaker 2: And no question, I think that the border is one of the greatest illustrations of how quickly things can be accomplished, things along the lines of what Donald Trump promised. But another one, the eradication of DEI policies pretty much across all areas of government, most notably in the military. So you got Pete Heggsgath who promised to restore the point of American military, which is, in my words, typically kill people and break things. A strong, unified fighting force for the purpose of winning wars and protecting the Americans from threats to both domestic and private and foreign. But DEI that had nothing to do with the military's mission. And yet millions and millions of dollars in all these different employment positions and hires based upon you you check the appropriate woke box and therefore you get hired or elevated in a position as opposed to merit. Heggs has promised to bring back merit, and the elimination of DEI is a great stepping stone to bring about that change.
Speaker 1: Kill people in break things. That makes so much sense. But yet if you look at the mission drift of our military, and I'll tell you, Brian, there's no better example. Look at Mark Milly, which, thank god his photo, his big pultrait was taken down on the first day of Trump administration won a victory. And I'll tell you that's not a small thing that sends a powerful message. That's that's a real important policy. Uh. But he had this portrait commission where he's all these medals on his chest with each and every color of the rainbow all over it, and all these uh ans and what have you. Uh, And behind him he had uh he had some document dealing with Ukraine to show how important that was uh to his career. Look at you, have we achieved victory in Ukraine. No, we've We've propagated of overra million Ukrainians and Russian We've spilt blood that can never be reversed. Uh, it's just stalemate and when nevitable ended, Uh, all of this Ukrainian and it's not Uh, it's not going to be seated back to Ukraine. It's to get as Uh. That's not something that you would think that American general would hang his hat on. But yet that's something that by virtue of him orchestrating it so profound or so prominently into his portrait, that's something that he's proud of. Well that's not a bit. Why is he so proud about? And that that helps the mission driff the American military that the d I it's so emblematic up and on day one Trump is reversing so much of that and saying, that's our military, this great social experiment. We're supposed to, as you say, move fast and break things. We are supposed to be a lethal fighting force. D I is one of the most prominent samples or off the Boss and Donald Trump and Pete Weird turned back to what it is supposed to be, doing what it is supposed to do, and that a book of Maybe All Else is one of the most impactful repations of the Trump presidency. I mean, we've just we were living in a fantasy land over the Pentagon with all these boke left wing generals getting back to.
Speaker 2: Business there, get back to business and established, re establish the great and greatest fighting force, and of course hopefully encourage more patriotic young people to enlist in the military, because I think these DEI policies have frightened most of the patriots away from even considering active military services, looking at the recruiting numbers that we've seen drop precipitously over the years. Bradley, Jay, it is always great having in the program. Apologies, listeners, we had a little communication issue. Bradley, your phone was kind of breaking up, but I think we got pretty much ninety eight percent of the gist of what you're saying. I will look forward to having you back on the program real soon, and in the meantime, keep up the great workover at Breitbart.
Speaker 1: Bradley always great to be with you. Thanks Royan, take care of.
Speaker 2: Take nineteen right now if you have karosite talk stations speaking of Russia and Ukraine. Daniel Davis deep on that very topic, coming up to the bottom of the RB right back.
Speaker 1: Fifty five k r C when the WHI