Speaker 1: All right, Happy Friday, everybody world famous Ben and Skin Show. Luca has done an interview and we'll have the audio. We'll play it for you here momentarily. Don't go anywhere, but right now it's time for this. Give me that news quickie. Incredible question. Wow, listen, he's playing all that live. Look at his fingers.
Speaker 2: Man had a unique excuse for crashing his car into a come and go convenience store. Sixty year old named Dale.
Speaker 1: Dale's like Ronnie Dale parties. That's a name. When you hear Dale's business casual, dude Dale is or super casual. That guy is always dressed down.
Speaker 2: I think of stepbrothers immediately with Dale Dale Dale rammed into the come and go and here's what he's blaming though. He says his crocs got stuck.
Speaker 1: On the I can see it. Do you guys ever worry about drive it in flip flops? I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't wear flip flops. I don't wear flip flops, so I don't. If I'm wearing flip flops, I take them off to drive. Yeah, just go barefooted on it, Fred Flintstone, I go straight, Fred Flintstone, Huckleberry, Finn Huckleberry, Ben and I drive barefoot because I don't want them getting caught up in the brake pad and the gas all that that'd be a funny flavor of popsickle Huckleberry, then I would.
Speaker 2: I don't see anything wrong with that, Ben, honestly, because I actually I'm gonna get Dale's back.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on this.
Speaker 2: I was sho kind of slips on the thing, and they already put the accelerator and the brake too close to each other. What like, we all have mobile lower extremities, at least those of us that are driving. We can get our foot off the accelerator over to the break. It doesn't have to be on top of each other. You'll notice that in your car.
Speaker 1: I would just like to take a minute, Skin if you don't mind, Yeah, go ahead and send a shout out to all of our listeners who are handicapped in driving with their hands. Yeah, KT just wants to neglect them, take a shot at them while doing the story. And I just want to say I support our handicap listeners, especially you. Jeremy, the official amputee of the Freak Kevin.
Speaker 2: I was actually talking to him the other day. First of all, talking about our golf games a little bit. But he has a very good mobility, and what they've done with these artificial limbs is really incredible. And I would know someone with a family member who has lost played I lost.
Speaker 1: I want to get no, he didn't. I want to get back to the original part of the conversation. What the hell car you driving? I'm driving a Honda Accord and and the pedals are that close together.
Speaker 2: And I've yeah, and I'm saying this on my own Accord that it's not that the break and the accelerator are just a little too close to each other.
Speaker 1: We could, we could when you guys get in your car. You haven't thought about it.
Speaker 2: When you go to get in your car, look, just do a little measured and job, see how far the break. You know, we're gonna walk out at the same time.
Speaker 1: I'll just go get in your car and you're not. You're not allowed in my.
Speaker 2: Because I would like to see that this is you'll see that it's I'm right on this.
Speaker 1: It's not. You're gonna be most vulnerable when you're bending over to get that measurement. No, I'm not telling you shove him. Now, Christine, You're gonna have Christine measure that for me on vacation next week.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing that?
Speaker 1: Did you just say, bend over and measure that for me? That's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Also, funny story in Seattle. The crosswalks have got hacked. You know they have Seattle, they have the the verbal crosswalks go, you know, they have a system, and they hacked them and they were just really just taking shots at bezos and one shocking one said, please, okay, this is wild. Wouldn't it be terrible if all the rich people left Seattle or got Luigi and then the normal people could afford to live here again? As you're crossing the street that was playing. So someone hacked the crosswalks of the city and had a pointed message for rich people who have made it impossible to live there?
Speaker 1: Was it? The group that wears those masks from anonymously? Yeah, dude, they haven't been relevant. It's like nine oh, they're still irrelevant. They're just behind the scenes. Hey, you know what they're doing. They had a pretty good appearance in the crypto documentary that what's his name made for HBO. Right, they're still around. In fact, KT shouldn't be taking shots at them. Oh dude, if they come after KT because of his whole brake pedal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you go, man, I'm a VPN guy. He's taking shots at Swifties. Come on to Beehive, the Beehive, elon Ellen's people, elon.
Speaker 1: All of them. Uh, oh, Joe, Namaths people, Naga. Yeah, alright, there you go. All right, coming up next? Uh and really, let's see what time is it. It's four to ten and about twenty minutes we're gonna get to that Luca audio. But coming up next, who the Cowboys might draft with their first round pick. And he's got local ties. But a lot of people think this is the guy