Speaker 1: Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. And now Trump under fire this afternoon for simply saying in a speech that, yeah, that's what the US should do is send the message we will blow you to smithereens if you kill a presidential candidate. I don't know how this nation could function with anything less than that kind of credible threat, and we have precedent for it in this country. Glad you're here, so much more to talk about. I do want to talk about a terrible story story locally. Unfortunately, it's one that's all too familiar, where somebody here illegally in Colorado kills innocent Colorado as it happens to be behind the wheel. But my point is that this does not get enough attention at all. I mean, you have the left right now squealing like smash cats because they say that the reports that folks in Ohio we're eating the dogs and eating the cats have not proven true. Blah blah blah. Well, wait a second. There can be no doubt that some of the people coming here illegally rape women, kill women, kill children, and that there are a very large number of deaths of course the government doesn't track it precisely, but a very large number of deaths of innocent Americans caused by people here illegally who happen to be behind the wheel doing crazy things. But that just doesn't get any attention. Those people are still dead, those families are still devastated, and we have yet another horrible story here in Colorado. I've got lots of stories from my own law practice. I've been doing this forty years, representing victims, and I've been talking about it on air for thirty years. You have this mass killing going on of innocent Americans by people who shouldn't even be in the country, which is not a reflection on the broader group of folks who come illegally. First of all, we should have border control. Nobody should be coming here illegally. But yeah, you have lots of otherwise good people coming in here. That isn't meant to brand them. But the point is, how can any nation morally justify How can a governor of Colorado, like Polish, morally justify allowing anybody, anybody in this state to be killed by somebody who shouldn't even be here. So whenever the left gripees about oh, we haven't seen any dead cat skeletons or anything like that. The answer is yeah, but you'll agree right that these folks comeing in illegally because Harris led some are raping women and they're killing women, and they're killing a lot of people behind the wheel. You'd agree with that, wouldn't you. And what's the response to that going to be? I can't wait for that in the upcoming VP debate, which is less than a week away right now, because JD Vance is going to put pin walls down on that. You know, of course, the moderator into or walls are going to go after j D and Trump for you know, hey, you haven't shown us any dead cat carcasses or dog carcasses. And as I've said repeatedly in air, I don't know whether those claims are true or not. What I do know is there is deep concern in America over over the killings that are occurring because our border was left open by Harris and Biden. So this issue has called more attention to that, which hurts Harris very badly, and that's why the left is squealing. But just confronted with that, and JD will as soon as Walls and the moderator play the They're eating the cats, They're eating the dogs, They're eating the pets. I can't get that song out of my head. We played that song on this show, and maybe we'll play it again. But the point being this, you know JD will flip that on him in a heartbeat and say up, but you'll agree that they're raping women, They're murdering women, they're killing children, they're killing lots of people behind the wheel. Yeah, and what is Waltz's response going to be to that? Eight F five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So we'll get to the latest Colorado tragedy where we're folks here have been killed by somebody who shouldn't even be in the country. I do want to come out of the gate with something lighter though. It's such a beautiful day. I don't know if there's been a more beautiful day. Dave Tepper will know. Dave is our boss. Here is our program director. He's filling it on the board because Ryan is turning fifty, and I guess that means he doesn't have to work the show today. Is that right? Dave, I need to turn fifty. When I turned fifty, do I get to not work the show first? He may not want me to work the show's thirty years from now or so. No, No, you're being way too generous. No, he's out the next three days, sir. So okay, listen, he's giving me the gift to be able to now sit in this chair and work with you and Kelly's Dave, Dave, Dave. Sarcasm is never appreciated here. We have a sarcasm free zone here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's nice to get behind a board, Sarah. We're for the fabulous show.
Speaker 1: Trust me. Happy birthday to right. Yeah, definitely fifty. And did you see that cake that Jack Phillips did for a masterpiece cake shop? I did not say you did not see Kelly's show your picture Kelly's dozing off in the corner over their bonds. I Kelly, Kelly is the best you should be. You should be. Who was that woman on the Love Boat? Maybe the favorite character at least for boys my age when we watched we were twelve or so. The you know, the Julie the Cruise Director. You should be Julie the Cruise Director. Oh my Lord, you would be perfect. Dave has no idea what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: What it is. My parents are so conservative. I don't even know if you're allowed to watch anything called The Love Boat.
Speaker 1: I know, of course.
Speaker 2: But man, I was having to watch Sesame Street and listen to Christian Rock.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if we had to sneak in the love Boat. I can't remember, because I had the greatest parents ever. No offense to your parents, but at least the greatest parents ever for me. And and yeah, they they were not big on any of that stuff. Back then, movies would have ratings, like I think the church would put out ratings on movies. What, yeah, what would that look like? Oh, I can't remember. If it was great, it was grades like ABCD or X. There was an X. An X meant straight to hell. Man, there was there was no prigage straight down the shoe.
Speaker 2: It would be an X. I mean, I know what an exment right right in my book these days, but what would be an X movie for that was like a like a violent movie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well it might have been, but the big focus back then was on sex, right and yeah, and I'm trying to remember what that grating was but the church may have had their own X before or maybe it was something else, but you just knew that was that was hades right there, Hades on the screen straight down. Because I can still remember as I grew up on the South side of Chicago, and they had a big first, big shopping almost called Ford City, and they had some movie at the theater that was like a D or C. You weren't supposed to see it. So I went over to the phone booth across from the theater and called in and pretended to be my dad and just said, Hey, my son's going to be coming over. It's okay for to see that movie. Yeah, it didn't work, okay.
Speaker 3: So down do you remember on TV and select TV where you had the keys that you had to Okay, I'm dating myself. I get it, you know, I'm old, but used to my parents had to take the keys out. But sometimes parents would forget.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't remember that and leave it in.
Speaker 3: But I will tell you I learned all about sex from Against All Odds the movie.
Speaker 1: Really in that movie?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 1: I never saw it. Oh I never saw it. Football against What was the plotline again? Besides the sex, what was the plot line?
Speaker 3: Football player trying to redeem himself and it didn't really work.
Speaker 1: And that's where the pop song came from, against all, against all odds, I'll look at it during the break, but oh it's not yeah, oh really it's one of those.
Speaker 3: Okay, well Rachel Ward, yeah, by the way, is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we're sure not going to look at it, and I can't. Jeff Bridges, I think I wouldn't look at it. Lead Mail, Okay, well, thank you, there you go. Well this is a perfect tarry into what I, believe it or not, was actually thinking the first topic today would be, and that is Hey, there's no doubt about it. Now multiple poles have shown the same thing, the most recent being Quinnipiac, which leans in my experience, heavily left Quinnipiac coming out and confirming all these other poles de breath. The Taylor Swift endorsement has now officially hurt Kamala Harris, and I want to hear from you, why do you think and hurt her with all age groups. So when we come back, I'll give you that data won't be the only thing we do today. So don't go anywhere. But I'll give you that data. But I really want to hear from you. Why do you think the Tailor Swift endorsement in all of these polls now ended up hurting Kamala Harris eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. I'm glad it did, But why did it? You can text s da N five seven seven three nine. Yeah, that's going to put her over the top, right, that that's what all the people in America are hurting, That that's what they needed to decide. No, she's actually going to be better for me. More the same is better for me because I really hated having more money under Trump and the world being much more peaceful under Trump. Yeah, no, we we need more Kamala, Right, that's not what the polls are showing. Glad you're here. We're talking at the moment about why the Taylor Swift endorsement has actually hurt Kamala Harris. And it's not just me saying this, And if you know me, you know I'm the last guy in the world who would say it because I've talked for years on air about how for our daughter Caroline and me since Taylor Swift started and Caroline was a little girl. Then you know, we've been going to her concerts and drove to Omah to see a concert, back to my hometown of Chicago. We've seen all of them in Denver, all that stuff. It's been a big father daughter thing. And I've come to really like Taylor Swift's music, and I really like her concerts and the vibe inner concerts. She doesn't talk politics, So I've talked for over two years about how, wait a second, if Taylor Swift for an endorsement, No, but if she actually goes, if she actually goes to the swing states with the Democrat candidate, that could be a real issue. Now, clearly I'm being proven wrong right now, and I'm trying to figure out how I got this wrong. So why why is the endorsement actually hurting Harris? And here's the headline from Newsweek today. Taylor Swift endorsement hurts Kamala Harris, polls suggests, But then they say multiple polls saying the same thing, and it's across age groups that it hurts her. So why is that happening? Most say, of course, it doesn't make any difference to them, But then a bunch of others say yeah, let me give you the breakdown. So eighteen to thirty four, the endorsement makes them more enthusiastic about Swift eight percent, less enthusiastic eleven percent, no difference eighty percent, And that's in her wheelhouse, right. Eighteen to thirty four, thirty five to thirty nine five percent says more enthusiastic, twelve percent says less and no difference eighty three percent. Now this may surprise you a little bit. Fifty to sixty four ten percent more enthusiastic. So the highest boosh she got, which is only ten percent, but in a closer race that could matter, was from fifty to sixty four less enthusiastic twelve percent, no difference seventy eight So why is that happening? We won't spend the whole show on it as much as I'd like to, but love your take eight five five for zero five eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine a Texter Dan. I think Taylor Swift, like most entertainers, doesn't realize that we pay and follow them because they entertain us. I can make up my own mind. I don't need somebody who thinks they're more important than they are trying to tell me how to think that From Sarah Dan, I can sum it up in forwards, shut up and sing Dan, and this text may now it Dan because all of her music is about choosing the wrong person. I think there may be another dynamic at work that I didn't appreciate, and that is the match between Taylor Swift and Kamala Harris. Like, if you had an artist as big as Taylor Swift and there isn't one right now endorsing President Trump, I think that helps him tremendously. I think maybe the reason it doesn't work for Harris is she's so empty, right, She's just so superficial, She's so devoid of substance and of the intellectual horsepower to be president that when the big thing she's waving around is an endorsement from a singer who I think is a tremendous artist, but nobody in the right mind would want Taylor Swift to be president. Yeah, then that made backfire and Harris. That reason the match between Harris and Swift best I can do. Dave, what do you think of that theory?
Speaker 2: It's interesting. I just think that there's people that are sick of her, and I'm with you. I think she's very talented. I like her, but not everyone does. And I wonder if there's just a group of people that they're just are folks who believe that she's just too it's just overexposure of her from the NFL games, everything, And I wonder if there's a group that maybe there's more to them than some may realize. They just don't want to touch anything that she's touching because they're.
Speaker 1: Tired of her. And I think Dave also it goes to the serious mood the voters are in right now, which cannot be good for Kamala Harris, right. I mean, when you don't do a press conference two months after you've been installed, that's not a serious candidate. She's trying to go on vibes and joy and everything else and not showing a lot of joy right now from her. But anyway, it may very well be that because all right, her big deal is a Taylor Swift endorsement. Taylor Swift lives in this money bubble where none of these earth of the realities matter to her, right, And I think an awful lot of voters in every one of these demos are hurting and so yeah, I think that may rub him the wrong way. For that reason too, I am glad to see it. I have never been so happy to be wrong about something now. I'd still hold out a little bit of a possibility if Swift does go into the Swing States physically with Kamala Harrison is appearing with her a big rallies and things like that, I wouldn't want to see that, but who knows. According to these polls, that may end up hurting Harris more height five five for five two five five the number dan It says when Dana Bash tried to belittle Vance about eating the pats, he handled it perfectly. He has had twelve Ohioans contact him since he's an Ohio senator, contact him by eating pats. Excuse me, He said they were responding to concern. He was responding to concern, oh hyawins and was able to confirm ten of them. That from Patty. And my only point on this, because I don't know if it's been happening or not, but my only point on this is when that comes up in the debate, Vance just needs to turn to Walls and say, but but you will agree it. You will agree that folks here illegally are raping American women, folks here illegally are killing American women. You'll agree with that, right, Tim? And how does Walls respond to that? How would you respond to that, Dave, if you're Tim Wallas, which you could never be because you're very cool and normal and sane, and Wals is he's He's an odd dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, to your point, there are facts that appear to make that pretty indisputable, right, And I would tend to agree with you that if that's the angle that is taken against him, that's harder to dispute than the cat dog thing.
Speaker 1: Yah. Yeah, yeah, and you can bet.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard to dispute a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They have really got to be dreading that debate. And when we come back in the next segment, I do want to talk about the latest example of Colorado's being killed by folks here illegally. But the Harris camp has to be living in absolute fear of that. Jadvance Tim Walla's debate, right, because Trump very wisely has done what I suggested he do and say nada to another debate, and so Harris has no other way now to reach the mass the voting mass, and she's stuck with doing interviews. She's being forced into another friendly tonight. But she even lost the Oprah interview and how do you do that? That was more of a BackRub than an interview. So they're in trouble because jd Vance will be ready, right, it's his skill set, it's his whole future. It's on the line. Waltz is a lying dufist. I don't mean that disrespectfully. It's just the most accurate word I can think of. Jd Vance will be ready. So when we come back, I'll tell you about some Coloraden's killed by people here illegally. How do we stop that? You're on the Dan Kapsu Show. Do you endorse her for president?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a big deal. I think Manchin was looking for an excuse not to endorse her because I think it's very clear right now to political professionals that are in some major curveball, she's going to lose, and may lose very very big eight five five for zero five two five to five. The number text d an five seven seven three nine. Want to get to the latest example of Coloraden's killed by folks here illegally and listen. The point isn't that everybody here illegally is bad, not at all. You know better than that. I know better than that. I can tell you right now some of the finest people I've ever met came here illegally. But that's not the point. The point is, no civilized society can allow, can justify even one member of that society being killed by somebody or raped by somebody who should even be here to begin with. That's the point. And there are so many more deaths of Coloradin's at the hands of those who shouldn't even be here than get reported, and we need to talk so much more about that, because again, the point is, we need to control the border. The point is voters need to fully understand, and I know we're not a swing state, but voters need to fully understand the price, the human cost, of what Harris and Biden have done at the border, because guess what if she does win, if she pulls that shaker, that thing is going to be absolutely wide open, as open as the shower head in the morning when you step in there. Because obviously the Left sees every one of those folks crossing the border as future votes, and they don't need that many more votes in swing states to be able to they think have all this locked up forever. Let's go to beautiful Littleton, Colorado on what may be the single nicest fall day we've ever had in this state. Mick, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 4: Welcome and yes, it is a nice day, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yes, I'm going to go home with my wife and we're going to go outside and we're going to enjoy, even though it's getting dark so early.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I don't like the dark days, the dark long winter days. Hey, it's quick comments. You know, you always talk about your wife and stuff. I remember the day you proposed to her and saw you on the movies.
Speaker 1: Were you watching live?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh man, how did you think that was gonna end?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Then, uh it was a end studio. It was a cliffhanger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I I thought it was gonna end well you Uh, I wish I wish I had your uh, your nerves, I guess. Yeah. Yeah. Anyways, Hey, uh, you know something the Democrats always like to use, and they always used. They always say nobody's above the law. And every time they're you know, in a struggle and I agree that that ties to the illegal aliens as well, the illegals that are here. Nobody's above the law, and I hope that carries over and people start to realize it. But anyways, the reason why I think the pull numbers for Kamala Harris dropped under a Swift's endorsement is I think people are, like you say, the bubble, the financial bubble. I think people are getting tired of being tried to persuade by these people that live so outside what the average working Americans lifestyle is like that it starts to get offensive. You know, Taylor Swift's vote should equal, no, it should be no greater or no, no less than my vote, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I think you nailed it, man. Yeah, hey, thank you for that. Man, I think you absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 4: Then you take care and say hi to that lovely wife of yours.
Speaker 1: Wank you, friend. I will do that at six oh five today. Appreciate that very much.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I think he nailed it, guys, I think it good.
Speaker 4: God bless you man, you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. Yeah. So, anyway, I think Mick nailed it. I think that's the dynamic in this election. That's why Kamala Harris one of the reasons she's going to lose, and on this track, I think she's going to lose by a significant margin. People are hurting. Inflation is real for the vast majority of normal folks. This really hurts, right, and you know the drill right, just about everything I let alone, going out and trying to eat it all really hurts. And it's just not manageable in real life for most people. So to have somebody who jets around the world on a Gulf Stream forty five or whatever and has no sense of the pain everyday people are feeling tell him how to vote. Yeah, I could see now why that would backfire. I had a blind spot to that in advance, but I could see now why that would backfire. Eight five five for zero five eight two five The number text d an five seven seven three nine. I want to get to some more of these texts right now, Dan. Trump lives in a money bubble, but worse, he lives in a bubble of self ego and hate. Wow, Texter, thank you for that. I wish you'd call and you're so wrong. I mean, Trump's the opposite of money bubble, right. He could have stayed in that bubble. He could have stayed in that bubble and just indulged every personal comfort and every personal pleasure available to man or woman or both, because he had the ability to do that. But he stepped out of that bubble. And he's a smart guy. He knew he was putting himself at grave risk the day that he did that. And I'll give you another example when he then made that decision to kill that terrorist, General Solomony in order to save our soldiers and others. At that point, he knew he was putting an enormous target on his back, in the back of his family members, but he was willing to do it to protect this nation and as he expected. And now Aroan constantly trying to kill him, and the Biden administration clearly not doing enough for a very long time, even though they knew that threat was out there to protect him. And listen, as we sit here right now, and I've talked about it on the show, and I know you've been thinking it, the danger has never been greater for Donald Trump. But the danger is less today than it will be tomorrow. And it's less tomorrow then it will be the day afterward. Because every single day closer we get to him winning a second term and then to him assuming office, those who want to stop him are going to get more and more dedicated to that. And we've already seen it, right, and we know it's just going to get worse. And so that's just a harsh reality. And all we can do is pray for him and hope that the Biden administration is finally willing to give him the protection that he's deserved all along, because that's the reality. And what kind of situation are we in right now where there's no doubt nobody's disputing it. Iran, Iran, Iran, Satan on Earth, the talking about the regime, the Iatolas. The good people of Iran are hostages of those Iatolas. But the regime at this point openly siding with Kamala Harris, feeding information to her campaign, trying to kill her opponent. But what do you what effect do you think that has on election month when Iran, when the Iatolas are openly siding with Harris, do you think that's a plus for Harris. I'd love your reaction to that. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five d an five seven seven three nine Colorado Peak Politics has this story. It's an important story, and unfortunately there are so many more out there like it. But their story is media ignores immigration status of drunk driver who killed mom and son. And I'll quote from part of it. Missing from news reports that a repeat drunk driver pled guilty last week to particular homicide charges in the deaths of a Broomfield mother and her son is the suspect's immigration history, which includes four deportations. We know it's true because some media reported those details in the weeks after the horrific crash caused by El Salvador national Jose Menshevar who was driving over eighty in a forty that killed Reridan and Melissa Powell. And then it goes into the story. But yeah, just doesn't make it into the Channel seventh story, doesn't make it into the Channel nine story. Why do you think those details get omitted? But I think that the more critical point is you have got this entire category of carnage, this entire category of slaughter of murder of American citizens by folks here illgally that barely gets mentioned and not much in the way of official stats are kept on and I wonder why. And this is something Americans need to be aware of. I hope jad Vance brings it up in the decimation of walls that that wait a second. Okay, you may say no dogs or cats are being eaten. Maybe you're right, but you got to admit women are being raped. Women are being killed. Lots of American women and children and boys and men are being slaughtered on the roadways by folks who shouldn't even be here. Tim, is that acceptable to you? We better hear that from Jade Vance and that reality needs to be done in America. It is a horrific, deadly secret that is largely covered up by the media because most of the media is a tool of the left. And I'm just one guy, right, I've been practicing law forty years. I'm one guy. I'm blessed with the real nice practice and great people to work with. But I can tell you in my own practice, over and over and over again, we see it, including cases we have right now, or somebody who should not even be in this country has been deported before then kills a wonderful human and all of a sudden, the wife and kids who that morning that they had a husband and father. They come home that night and they don't because somebody who never should have been here killed him, and that's got to be completely unacceptable in any civilized society. Eight five five for zero five A two five five you're on the Dan Kapla show. I mean, if I just saw him on the street, I would think what forty.
Speaker 2: I would think? So yeah, yeah, I mean I'm younger than him, but I look older than him.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't say that I'm also a male. He might say I'm a management So that's kind of how it goes. Yeah, that's but eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. Hey, we're We're talking about a lot of things right now. I'm about to get others. But the polls and I've been proven wrong on this and I'm trying to figure out how I missed it. The poles across the board now showing the Taylor Swift endorsement has actually hurt Kamala Harris. I think a caller nailed it, and that is Wait a second. Obviously, Taylor Swift doesn't live in the real world and the rest of us do, and many many people are hurting, and so you know, there may very well be blowback to that. I would add to that theory with the benefit of hindsight that when you match Taylor Swift to Kamala Harris, who is herself an extraordinarily superficial type of individual, I mean, come on, she hasn't done a press conference two months after being installed as the nominee. Yeah, I think that match probably is not a great match, Texter says Dan. The difference is Taylor Swift built her empire from the ground up using her talent. Trump was fed with the silver spoon well as second First, I have all the admiration in the world for the way Taylor Swift has handled her business and built her empire. Nothing but credit for that. I think that she is gravely mistaken in her endorsement, and her endorsement would lead to a world she would not want to live in and she wouldn't want her fans to live in. But that aside for the moment, full credit to her. She worked hard, she works smart, She provides great value. But also keep in mind, Taylor Swift has amazing parents. I met her mom at the same time I met Taylor Swift. She has amazing parents and she had the benefit of that. Donald Trump had had great parents, and he had the benefit of some money from his parents, But common denominator is both had superb parental support, which then helped launch them to their success. I want to play you something here. Play you some sound from Joe Biden that you got. You have to listen carefully, obviously, because he doesn't articulate that well right now. But it's it's really important sound to hear, because this is Biden being asked on the view, Biden being asked on the View about you know, whether he was forced out and and all of that stuff. And if you listen very carefully to this, what you will hear is you will hear Joe Biden talking about poll numbers. And what I want you to hear is where Biden starts to say, my poll numbers are about the same as hers, and then he breaks it off right. And one thing that I've been talking with you about is, Okay, if my theory is correct and I have zero duff, it is that Joe Biden wants her to lose, because Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him, who stripped him of the nomination he had earned, who pantsed him and tied him to the goalpost for the world to see. He wants them to lose. Joe Biden wants to be sitting there on election night with a big glass of Scotch and a big cigar and smoking it with a smile on his face and see and see, I'm the only one who ever beat Trump. I'm the only one who could beat Trump. I don't see how any rational person could doubt that is the case. Here, so we've talked about, Okay, what will Biden do to try to make sure the people who forced him out lose? Well, the first thing, right is to force Kamala Harris on him, because she is the worst candidate they could have right now among the contenders. And so he succeeded in doing that, stuck with her, and what else? And he you know, today, in this appearance, I think there's been some other subtle things. Might bet is there are going to be some leaks if there haven't been already behind the scenes, of stuff damaging to her. But listen carefully as he starts to talk about poll numbers, and then he catches himself and cuts it off.
Speaker 6: President, we all agree at this table is very selfless of you to pass the baton and step beside, there was a perception that perhaps her hand was forced in some pointed fingers to speak, your answer, Pelossy, who you have a long relationship with and accomplish many things with, did you feel that your hand was forced? And what is your relationship with Speaker Pelosi?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: The relationship is fine.
Speaker 7: Look, I I never fully believed the assertions that somehow there is this overwhelming.
Speaker 5: Reluctance soon my running back. I didn't sense that. And although the polling mission Biden's polling was different, the fact of no matter is my polling was about we're you know, we're always within range of fitting.
Speaker 1: So he wanted to say my polling's about where hers is now, because it is, and we'll do our little pole dance in the next hour. But for those like me who want to see Trump win, it's going to put such a big smile on your face, you may have to pull over when I read the poll results, because it's just right now, right now. Of course, it's not universal, but clear trend line heading toward what I've been predicting all along, which is a big and clear Trump victory with really nothing to break her fall. She cannot win, but Trump could lose Trump at this point would have to essentially give it away. And when we come back and we start to get into some of those numbers, and this isn't eye glazing stuff. This is like big headline even when you're driving easy fun stuff and from some major pollsters. And so at this point, now, what does the left do next? You know they're never going to stop. What do they do next, at least those who want her to win? What's behind the next curtain. I've got one thought. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.