Speaker 1: Friend, and he doesn't know I have a dog.
Speaker 2: And it's you think all right, chat, real quick, real quick question. Do you think I would forget the fact that easy has a dog named after Carmelo Anthony?
Speaker 1: You clearly have, because you did, and you've met him, pet him and everything.
Speaker 3: I've never had.
Speaker 1: He sucking, got on the floor, repetitive.
Speaker 2: That's not true something I would do. But that's not true.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 1: You came to my house, you took a piss, he came out, you cuddled my dog, and he left.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true. You could have been that we've gotten that uber. You could have been that dude, dude I posted on my story. Yeah right, I've never I've never heard that dog before. You've met this dog.
Speaker 3: Never met that dog.
Speaker 1: This is bullshits making up dogs. Uh, Nick has a beautiful dog as well. Shout to uh, Charlie.
Speaker 6: Shout and the second hat shout out Teresa buying another because.
Speaker 7: Fair.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like me though she doesn't like you, so so fuck her.
Speaker 3: I actually have a dog.
Speaker 1: She likes me kind of not now, No, it's I don't have a dog.
Speaker 3: It's my dad's dog. I haven't seen her in a while.
Speaker 1: That was I think she liked me the last time she did, but not in the first couple. She barks at anybody before they get in the house, he says, me and your other black friends. She doesn't like.
Speaker 3: She likes Darius.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit.
Speaker 6: Allegedly allegedly not a fan.
Speaker 1: Chris cat guy. Yeah, why would make fun of all the time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a dog.
Speaker 4: I'm a dog guy.
Speaker 5: I'll get a dog when I get like a house.
Speaker 1: But yeah, probably can't have any kind of dog in there. Huh.
Speaker 5: I mean you can, but it's just Chris is a dog. Yeah, dude, he is. He established dominance on my dog day one. So I don't have a You don't have a dog, no, But when I did it when I lived at my parents, they have a soft ass dog.
Speaker 1: I almost gotno the dog like the past of the weekend and just did it. Never happen. Shot dog.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 2: Come get your haircut today, boys all honestly always it's it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great place to work, great place, get your haircut, great place. Successful biz for sure. My man's solid vision.
Speaker 2: It's extremely smart business model, never going out of style. Everybody needs the haircut, and everybody loves hot women.
Speaker 1: I wonder like, uh, I don't want to get anyone. I don't get myself in trouble.
Speaker 2: Actually, what like how many ugly ones got turned down? They probably don't even bring them in for interviews, and like, well, I mean if you just looking online, like over the phone and also quickly stalk, like we're in the corporate headquarters. So this is the krem day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, cream of the crop. And if you're not elite, you're least lead a haircut. I mean they're all lead of haircutting. But like you know, it's what's gotta be here at the corporate location of Lady Jans. Pull up, O, put up, get your hair cut. How you feel about this hockey game? Are we frozen?
Speaker 5: Oh? Are we?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Nick, go to Nick. Let me know how the hockey game is.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get the U bed watching all day. It's four to one. Last time I checked, still four to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heirst period? Do we Yeah?
Speaker 2: The second period we absolutely dominated them three to nothing. We're up about twenty shots on them right now. The first period it started off slow because Lavia challenged two goals that both got overturned, and we hit two crossbarns.
Speaker 1: So it should.
Speaker 2: Oh, it should have definitely been at least four nothing outside of the first in or first period, but they turned it on the second period.
Speaker 3: It's four to one. They're putting the pressure on now.
Speaker 1: The governments ran by pedophiles. I'm Nicole Off.
Speaker 6: I will say one thing that I do know of fact is that Larkin was running a line.
Speaker 3: With Tage Thompson and Kyle Conner.
Speaker 6: Connor future Detroit right wing Kyle Connor.
Speaker 3: That'd be nice.
Speaker 6: Let's talk it into existence.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a Michigan guy. He played with Larkin at Michigan. A lot of Michigans do want to come here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's who.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't talk it into existence.
Speaker 2: Winnipeg's probably not going to move on from him.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hocket down.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: I would be I would be surprised. Shout out Chris, wait, wait, way to work through this. I would be surprised if Winnipeg moves on from Kyle Connor.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: But listen, Team USA is taking care of business right now. They're owning the.
Speaker 3: Face off circle.
Speaker 2: But uh, the Lopians are playing a little more physical than Team USA, and I think that might be because Quinn Hughes and Austin Matthews are kind of, you know, the the leads of your team, and they're both kind of soft. So I like having that first line out there with the Chucks and with Jack Michael. Uh. USA is about to go to a two man advantage, So Damn Warinski, one of the best defensemen in the NHL gets tripped up there.
Speaker 1: Any NHL is on Latvia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lafia's got a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a couple of recognizable.
Speaker 2: Uh, not really, I mean they're like the third and fourth liners, but uh, they got a.
Speaker 1: Couple of those jerseys, are fucking tough like them. Yeah, the jersey they had the Coat of Honor on there. Yeah. Who played Finland the other day?
Speaker 3: Finland lost to.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 6: Was it? Last night they were talking about the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Slovakia. No, the Czech played Canada.
Speaker 1: Today and I compinking of the females they got they got slaughtered.
Speaker 6: I had a thought today when we were talking a little US.
Speaker 5: Hockey in the offense, Hackey.
Speaker 6: Dylan Larkin being you know, on the Team USA. After you know, the Four Nations I think this gives him some credit with some of these guys, you know, their teammates with them now, like maybe this guy will stop taking some cheap shots.
Speaker 1: Who was not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Dylan Larkin, You feel like I feel like he gets cheap shot in a lot. Yeah, you know, just like some dirty plays throughout the league.
Speaker 1: Maybe effect kind of a soft team, and we do have.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a soft team, and that's that's what's gonna happen. And they're gonna go after your captain until you stop them from going after your captain. It hasn't happened as much this year, so maybe, yeah, maybe he did get a little bit more respect around the league. But in America, we'll see once that play starts to ratch it up getting closer to the playoffs, they're definitely not gonna not be physical.
Speaker 1: It has been less this year of Undylan because he used to be like all the time.
Speaker 2: It felt like, yeah, and I think we're respected now as a team and and we're making teams pay when they do stuff like that because of our power play. At least not to end of the first half, but the beginning of the year, the power play was connecting at such a high clip that they really couldn't afford to just give us the man advantage.
Speaker 3: Red Wings score again? Who's that?
Speaker 1: Was that Te Thompson again? Or was that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, T.
Speaker 1: Scores?
Speaker 3: Who is Austin Mathews.
Speaker 1: Is smaller than I thought?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, he's a little guy.
Speaker 1: I thought it was taller.
Speaker 2: Austin Matthews scores there on the red way or fuck, let's go five to one?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, this is over.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, we have a huge Detroit Lions show for you. But not it's not full of the high metical. He is not full of depression. Unless you truly really hate Drew Petsing what some of you guys do? Fair you know, fairness whatever? Team people hate him. I feel like, yeah, like you ate him.
Speaker 6: You feel like I hate.
Speaker 3: Him because I give him a C minus.
Speaker 1: If you're sure he's like, he's gonna be the worst if they IF's history, Yeah, because you can't start a guy like Mike McDaniel. Wait, is that that? Yeah, tot Special Olympics.
Speaker 2: There's a big difference between the Paralympics and the Special Olympics. Sure, uh, Nick easy doesn't know, doesn't respect Olympians.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Not Noah would put you in a three.
Speaker 3: But yeah, No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't hate Drew Petsing. I just wanted Mike McDaniel and I. If you believe that Drew Petsing is going to be a better offensive coordinator than Mike McDaniel, I'm more power to you.
Speaker 1: He spoke up today why he got the job over Mike McDaniel. We got him talking about that. We gotta talk about Jared Goff. We gotta talk about what type of offense is gonna run. We gotta talk about the three tight ends and how he's gonna run that here and he see you hate him.
Speaker 3: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: You're doing the Neil You got the what do they call tone? I just said it sounds good, he said with tone.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was happy with what I heard from him. He's gonna be the greatest offensive coordinator of all time.
Speaker 1: Like, why are you such a slack junior?
Speaker 3: Sooner?
Speaker 1: No, I just like that. Don't make me a slappy because you hate him.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean he's slappy. I think Nick cats him as well.
Speaker 6: You hate him, I mean, I'll I'll just come. He's got he's got ship to prove. This organization went out, went out on a limb hiring this guy. He's got ship to prove. Until I like him.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish we had him. You hate him.
Speaker 6: I hope he sucks. I hope it gets fired.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 6: No, I hope that he's great and that I will learn to love him. Uh right now. I did not like to hire, and I will stand by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my thought process was number one, Mike McDaniel. Everybody else not as good, and so that's where we stay.
Speaker 6: I'm excited because today could change my mind listening to pets and speak.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it can't. It shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I'm not gonna say no it can't because I want to sure what.
Speaker 6: His what his words bring my emotions to. That's where I'm at with that's on.
Speaker 1: I'm curiousy if he does that for you. I know a lot of guys in a chat to the same way.
Speaker 2: I obviously like, yeah, I liked what I heard from him today. He said all the right things, and we're obviously gonna get into all those and all of.
Speaker 1: The things that he said.
Speaker 2: And he threw some shots in there, and you like to hear, you know, him throwing a little bit of shots at Ben Johnson, throwing a little bit of shots at Kyler Murray and stuff like that. So yeah, I liked what I heard from him today, but I'm not going to change my reaction based off what a coach says and is introductory interviews.
Speaker 1: I want to see him do it on the field.
Speaker 2: I believe he will, Like I said, he's gonna be better in Johnny Morton, but I still would have preferred Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 5: I am working on the cameras looking forward to hearing what he says.
Speaker 1: That's a yeah, because I'm doing Yeah, I'm doing something as well. He also spoke on the Kafka higher too, so we got all that and more we'll get to. I'm giving Chris some times to the cameras. Obviously, Team US say you're playing right now, but they're up five to one. That was kind of a gaming. You knew they watched this one. I'm nervous about Germany. Not nervous, but intrigued.
Speaker 6: Did you watch the passing game last night?
Speaker 1: I did beat the ship Toronto Raptors. Easy shout out beat Ball, Paul shout be bat Paul twenty two points, big game.
Speaker 6: For eighteen in the first quarter, was it or sixteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going nuts crazy playing defense as well. Like it sucks to, you know, to have best do out.
Speaker 2: But Paul is he's damn good good. He's the best beer string center in the history of the NBA. I think that's a fair statement to make. Im t like guys like when jok was behind Nurkic and Javel McGee, like that doesn't count. But like a guy who's been in the league for a long time, he is the best third string center, a guy you picked up off Waivers. I said it on beat the either day, I said that our center spot is like the the u's running back spot back.
Speaker 1: In the day when they had fucking the Who's to you? Yeah, yeah, they had fucking They couldn't they couldn't get targets to no Shan Moreno because they had Frank Gore and Willis Spaghehey in front of him.
Speaker 2: Like it's pretty crazy, but no, shout out to be ball Paul. He always steps up when we need him to and per per thirty six minutes, he's the best player in the history of basketball.
Speaker 1: He's a man. Kevin Herder still struggling from three, butt he hit one, finally made one.
Speaker 2: He broke the seal who was not struggling from three last night Kate Curry six of eleven.
Speaker 6: On the night when he hit three straight.
Speaker 1: I was four, Oh, it's cool, and just goes off.
Speaker 6: When he pulls up, like when if he can hit that shot in the playoffs, we're gonna win ten straight championships. Fuck it, there you go.
Speaker 3: I see that's the type of microwave we need to live in.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I hate this offensive coordinator until I like him, and if Kate hits threes were in ten chips.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: But no, you're right. I mean you're not right, but I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: They will be a very formidable team in the playoffs if you can hit that shot consistently.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 6: Crazy. It was off the line too. He was pulling up from deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was.
Speaker 6: That was great to see from kid confident in the shot. I was like, get him the fourth, get him the fourth, give him the ball, get him the ball. And they couldn't get him there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would have loved to see heat check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Uh, all right, let's go to break, we'll come back. We'll figure out what you guys want to talk about. We got a lot of stuff from Drew Petsing Mega Mind on the mic with some nerds. Let me tell you about Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness in the home of the judgment free zone, where everybody, we mean everybody can get a full body workout thirty minutes and all memberships include fitness training. You get all that for just fifteen dollars a month, or you get upgrade to the Black Card and get used of Mendy's like hydro massage, total body enhancement and access to over twenty seven hundred locations worldwide. Joining Cluber Online and Plainefitness dot Com, Planet Fitness where fitness is essential tmosalm the score.
Speaker 7: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Joined former University of Michigan Star and NFL sensation Brailer Edwards alongside the charismatic.
Speaker 9: Ship Brail Edwards Touch I.
Speaker 7: Say break down the latest in sports like never before.
Speaker 9: Tune into the Braillen Edwards Show a touch Down.
Speaker 7: Weeek days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 10: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment.
Speaker 1: For every workout?
Speaker 10: And how about fre fitness training in the judgment free zone that leads them feeling energized all day long. Joint planated business today with the free PF app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 7: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 8: But we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on.
Speaker 9: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you guys about the Massage Chairhouse. My guy, doctor Eric Duncan holding it down the corner of Wilbert and Long Lake Road. He has the largest massage share showroom this side of the Mississippi. It's why he hosts the largest massage share yout channel on the Internet. Check it out Massage Chaws dot com, Massage Chairhouse, What Up Go and welcome Bike Twitterweights live on sports dot com. He Joe Us Miracle, Chris Nicholas call off As promised, We're gonna deliving you. The interview with Drew Petsing by the way, well, I love I love the Lions pr I think we do a good job for the most part. Obviously they you know, they've win Emmys and everything, and and you'll behind the Den. I always feel the name of that inside the Den phenomenal series. Why is it? Why is our offensive corner of doing a freaking Why is in aduct three on a stream? Why can we get an inductory press conference for the guy man?
Speaker 3: Well, they must paid some good money for that.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: But either way, they did a good job.
Speaker 1: Shout to our probably Detroit Jeremy and Eric Schlitt held it down and introducing Uh Petsing. Let's start with Petsing talking about I forgot, I told you got. Let's start with Petsing talk about his offense.
Speaker 11: Huh what does Drew Petsing offense look like?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think the key to any offense is it's got to be built around the players you have, and you gotta highlight their you know, their ability and what they do best. So that's gonna be different game to game based on who's available. Every roster of been on, it's gonna be a little differ. And you know, I've been very fortunate throughout my career to be around some great coaches who come from different backgrounds and different systems and have different beliefs, and I think I've taken a little bit, you know, kind of from everybody in terms of how I want to build things and the language that I go off of and what I believe in. And then I you know, I think at the end of the day, the game comes down to the fundamentals, right, you got to be able to block, catch, throw, tackle, run. I think that's got to be at the forefront of everything you do from an offensive perspective. So, you know, I wouldn't say it's, hey, it's gonna be this. It's gonna be that. It's gonna be what we feel like we're best at and makes us hard to defend. And I think that has to evolve each and every week you're in this league.
Speaker 1: That's that ship's son. That's that's why I told you guys, I liked about it. I don't want no this. Even when Dan Camill's hired. One of the first things he said that I love, By the way, they asked him, like, you know, what type of team are you gonna run? What type of style of offense? Because let's be real, Bud, certain teams have different identities, you know, they have their own ideities. They're really good those things. When I think of, like, the most success in the NFL my lifetime has been the Patriots. And then I did change week to week. Some weeks Tom Brady would only throw the football twelve times. Yep. They did whatever they need to do to win. And when I hear Drew Petsing say that he didn't really give you an answer, I love that because he's good. It's gonna change week to week, is gonna evolve week the week, and that's how this offense should be because it has that many type of weapons. If we got to run the ball one week, that's exactly what you gotta do. We gotta pass the ball one week, that's exactly you know. I I love that type of answers. I truly don't believe good for meing just one thing because then you're more easy to figure out on dissecting. If you shut down that one thing, then your fucked. And we have as many weapons as any other team in the National Football League. You should be utilizing them all the same way Ben Johnson did when we have the best offense national Football League arguably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again that was for Pride to Detroit. You know, we got our beef, but shout out. You know, gotta give credit where credit is due. That was their interview. I mean, I don't know, you want me to get a hype for him to say we need to block and run and pass and catch like it's.
Speaker 9: No he said.
Speaker 2: I That's exactly what he said, and.
Speaker 1: I did not exactly say it at all.
Speaker 3: Chris, do you run that back real quick?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What does the Drew pettsing offense look like?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think the key to any offense is has got to be built around the players you have, and you got to highlight their you know, their ability and what they do best. So that's going to be different game to game based on who's available. Every roster I've been on, it's going to be a little different.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: I've been very fortunate throughout my career to be around some great coaches who come from different backgrounds and different systems and have different beliefs, and I think I've taken a little bit you know kind of from everybody in terms of how I want to build things and the language that I go off of and what I believe in, and then I you know, I think at the end of the day, the game comes down to the fundamentals, Right, you got to be able to block, catch, throw, tackle, run.
Speaker 13: I think that's got to.
Speaker 2: Be so yeah, I I'm not going to get hype over him saying that, but I do agree that with the weapons that you have, you got to get back to the fundamentals. You got to get back to to doing uh, basic stuff, and you can't try to get too cute. So you got to lean into your playmakers and allow them to make plays rather than trying to do a bunch of stuff and a bunch of fancy you know this and that and brazzle dazzle. No, just meat and potatoes and take care of business. But to be able to do that, you gotta reinforce the offensive line as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a whole lot more in there than fucking gotta run back catch you listen to fucking thing. Obviously a lot more awards said than that, Denver Blair, Spinney, But listen, you gotta use your weapons. You got you gotta You can't conform to one style of football. You gotta switch it up every single week, because if you just are that one thing, you were figured out. Johnny Mo was that one thing and he was figured out.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think specifically what I liked. Obviously he highlighted you gotta use your players, and I immediately think about when this team's at their best. Obviously they're running the ball first, but it's how they're getting their two two of the fastest players in the NFL the ball, and it's Jameson Williams and Jamier Gibbs, the two old school Bamafelas, and it is getting them the ball with allow them to use their speed in space straight up like what they get the ball? They're so electric? What is he gonna do to make sure Jamison Williams isn't hot? Is a highlighted package, you know, and getting him the ball because he is so electric to score on every single play. Are we gonna run Jamir Gibs up the middle four times in a row and our offensive line is struggling on the interior, or are we gonna get him the ball out in space on the outside and not see him lose? You know, two yards every carry, like we saw at the end of last year when Dan Campbell was the one still calling these plays when they weren't working, when the interior of the offensive line was struggling. So I want to see how he gets creative, you know, when everything's not perfect, because there's a lot of holes on this team right now. Not everything's gonna be perfect next year. He is gonna have to get creative on how he gets a guy like gives the ball where Dan Campbell just allowed him to run up the middle four straight times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's great to like to say that, but he needs his GM to step up and fix some things because if you don't have the ability to protect Jared Goff, then you can't just pass and catch. If you don't have the ability to win at the line of scrimmage, then you can't just run and block like you need the pieces to do that. And I think last year the offense was so one sided because they had to be because they didn't have their complete at their complete asset of players. So yeah, if you've got a revamped offensive line with the players you have, it is as simple as just getting it to them and letting them make plays rather than trying these convoluted schemes to get things open. So I do like that you're gonna get back to basics, but you have to have the guys up front to do that. Because getting back to basics and making simple offense starts with the offensive line.
Speaker 1: Amen that's been my things is the beginning since the end of the offseason, into the hiring process, and once we hired Drew Petsing, I still number one one is the offensive line, because if it's not the case, you are going to become one of those teams that are just one track minded because you only find that one little bit of success because you're getting fucked everywhere else. It's not Brad Holmes. I expect Brad Holmes to fix that. Listening to him in his exit conference, it did sound like he's willing to spend some money this offseason. I actually have another segment maybe later on today, and maybe I'll pull it up to today at some point. But in terms of restructures, the Detroyl Lines would restructure every single contract on their team. Obviously it's a complete hypothetical, but they had the second most cast space in the league. It's one hundred and twenty eight million or something like that, and I'll find that graphic at some point to give to Chris. So I think they'll find the money to bring in at least a center. They have to. But I mean, I need more. I want more. Obviously, I've always wanted more, and you guys, shame must for wanting more. But yeah, we're sitting here with no fucking Super Bowl championship, not even a Super Bowl appearance, So I'm gonna continue to want more.
Speaker 2: And again, I need lines fans to remember that they need to add and definitely add a center and other pieces just to get back to where they were. And you don't want to be just where you were. You need to be better than that. So to return to where you were, you have to add these pieces. And then you have to do something else to put yourself even higher than that, which is super Bowl contention and hopefully winning a super Bowl. But yeah, if you don't go out there and bring in one of the best interior offensive linemen on the market, it's probably not gonna end up too well for you next year.
Speaker 1: And one of the best examples of that is last year. Yeah, you had an offense that was productive at times, but look at the amount explosive plays they relied on to get it done. Yeah, you had no form of consistency. It was all the playmakers doing the rest of it, which, like, sure, you know that's not a problem. Sometimes when your defense given up just just as many points, it is because you can't rely on explosive plays every single time. You just I don't want to say it's luck, but like it's just it's not gonna happen every single time for you. That's why they're highlights. You know, we got Petsy on that more. I see you guys voting in the chat. What are they have, Jared Goffin they voted on.
Speaker 3: I think so yep, golf in front?
Speaker 6: All right, Chris, where are you at with the confidence and petting in this offense?
Speaker 5: I gotta wait and see, man, I really do. I don't think this team right now as is has what's has shown me enough to get a benefit of the doubt. They just haven't. And Yeah, that didn't seem that seemed like just coach speak. That seemed that seemed like, if I want to go negative, it seemed like just basic stuff fluff, Like it didn't really seem like anything of substance, but could be wrong, could be wrong. Maybe that's what this Lion's offense needs a simplification. But I gotta wait and see.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are wrong.
Speaker 2: I think we're wrong about our reaction to what he said in a press conference. How is that even possible? It's the opinion of other people. It can't be wrong. I think your opinion.
Speaker 1: I think your opinion's wrong. I think you can think someone's opinions wrong. My opinion, would think your opinion's wrong.
Speaker 6: All right, what do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That those are like actual answers, that aren't like those aren't like fluff answers.
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying me personally space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly That's exactly how you should be running it. And I like the fact again, like there's not gonna formula one thing. They're gonna do different things every single week. That's how you want to be when you have these amount of weapons, Like even without that, you want to you wanna be schematic and week. You don't want to relying on your players. I've seen that offense. I've seen those offenses. We saw a little bit last year with Johnny mo. I see with Calvin Johnson here like spread the fucking ball, guys worried about the get the ball open, dudes, but let's go to break come back. Get Patsy's comments on Jared Golf, like.
Speaker 2: The offense wasn't the problem you. We thought the offense was idiot proof, and then you hired an idiot, but you were still top ten.
Speaker 3: So I guess it is the defense where you gotta fix it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me tell you about Sharon's Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning. They've been family owned and operated for over forty years and they help out every metro Detroit family. Make sure you go check them out. Go to Sharon's Heating dot com. You can schedule online, get free instant quotes, and check out all of their financing options. It's Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning.
Speaker 7: No one gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: You don't believe us. Here's our late It's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 14: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give you it's ten thousand dollars. I'm like Okay, well, why the hold on and the winning doesn't stop there?
Speaker 7: How about our OutKick your coverage winner you guys call Bigger prizes, bigger giveaways, cash, merch, tickets and more, all from the.
Speaker 9: Biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 7: No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're following, liking.
Speaker 9: Subscribing on Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 7: X and YouTube for your chances to share in the winning from detroit number one sports networks, Woodward Sports, Big.
Speaker 9: Injuries, Big News. Twice a week.
Speaker 7: Doctor Jeff Pearce from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the injury insider reports Big d Energy Tuesdays at noon, bringing Edwards and Shaft Thursdays.
Speaker 4: At three thirty.
Speaker 7: Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trusted by top athletes in the community, like d MAC, whether it's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, are Red Wings, Doctor Pierce talks us through it all. Don't miss the injury inside of report with doctor Jeff Peers, your go to sources are understanding the impact of injuries on the games and players we love.
Speaker 9: Only on Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: Network scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan sportsanspine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Piers can help you. Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Mother City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 9: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 1: It's about to be fun, man, It's about to be fun.
Speaker 4: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Woodward Sports is bringing you round two of the Michigan Michigan State Hoops Watch Party Sunday, March eighth at Art and Jakes Northville. We've got a rivalry on Walter Walls Greens with the best food and drinks in town and they keep it rolling. On Tuesday, March tenth. As a legend, Darren McCarty brings a slapstick comedy show to Art and Jake's Northfield starting at seven o'clock Hoops on Sunday d MAC on Tuesday. Get there Art Jake's Northfield and be part of the action Worth Welcome bike to whatever Weights Live Wordsports dot com. He's jo Us from Iractional. Christnickle was called off smashed like button, be your friend, Cello, Friend Share Esteame. We're going over some of these stuff from Drew Pettsing in his podcast with Friday, Detroit today, shouting Freddy felt the super chat. He says, there creepy and their cook heat. Oh it's a spooky because my man doesn't like a member of that family. Uncle Fester shout out, who's the Hey, who's the hairy one? Cousin something cousin? Yeah, yeah in the hands thing, the hands thing right, the thing right, yeah, the hand is thing. He always got through this thing. Yeah all right, Yeah, I like you watch watch it? Do you watch it?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 6: Oh, you know, it's not like amazing, but I like kind of like dark like fun shows like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's entertaining, that's the way to put it. I guess I cannot wait to watch Night of Seven Kingdoms of Sunday though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, real quest because why be a little a D D and I apologize. Did you guys see the Spider Man Nicholas Cage in Black and White?
Speaker 1: I did? And then I'm shamelessly excited for it.
Speaker 6: I'm pumped.
Speaker 4: It look good.
Speaker 1: I just I buy it. Every time. I don't know, Spider Man, I get, I get, I guaranteed with all the Batman remix Spider Man every time, Yeah, every time. I don't know why man but this one is a different spin. To be fair, it's also just weird seeing an old man be like a action pirit. All to respect Nicholas Cage uh Luigi gaming with the super chats no matter what he can, he said, they made up their minds to not like him. Who I think the ant time about you, brother? Sure? You and Nick? Well, he did say once he sees not the old to get deals witch his opinion. Maybe I have a I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm done trying to appease that dick suckers. Like if you if you don't think everything that happens is the best thing of all time, then you hate it.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Man, if that's the world you live in, sure it's just such a stupid way to.
Speaker 1: Live your life.
Speaker 2: So it really is like simplistic and idiotic that if you're not all the way in on everything, you're completely out of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, let's all so rolling Chat voted they want to hear petsying on golf.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about Jared Goff. Obviously a little bit different of a quarterback than you you've dealt with in the past few years. Veteran pocket guy. What about his skill set excite to you about building an offense around him, And what have those initial conversations with him been like So.
Speaker 12: Far, he's been awesome and he's as impressive as a quarterback as I've seen watching tape.
Speaker 13: I think it's one of those things.
Speaker 12: As you know, when you're not in the division, and we played him two years ago, but there's not a we didn't have a ton of overlap. So like you see him, you watch a couple of games on TV here and there, and you're like, oh, it seems like he's playing well, and then you know, coming into the interview process and watching the tape, I think you start to really appreciate how good he really is and at what level he's been playing at these last couple of years.
Speaker 13: And I think as a play caller, as a coach, it really at.
Speaker 12: Any position on offense, when you have a guy that sees the game the way he does, that can operate the way he does, the rhythm and the timing and the vision is really impressive, and then having the physical tools to then put the ball where it needs to be placed to have touch, but also have some violence in his throwing motion. You know, you know, as you said, yes he's a paccer, but he's made some great plays in the keeper game, on the move. There's just so many things that I think he does at a really high level that again, it all goes back to what puts stress on a defense. And when you know a guy can see the field, check in and out of plays, get in and out of a huddle like those are little things that I think get taken for granted at times that really make a massive difference in how an offense operates in the success of a team. And I think he's done that at such a high level for such a long time.
Speaker 13: You know, the one thing, and again you.
Speaker 12: Said, obviously Kyler wasn't that, but Jacoby is a little bit more of that and started twelve games for US this year, and I coached Dacobe in the quarterback room in Cleveland for eleven games that he started.
Speaker 13: In twenty two.
Speaker 12: So I have been around some guys with similar skill sets now and I love Jacoby. Jared probably a little bit more gifted and played it a little bit higher level. I know he wouldn't want me to say that, and Jared absolutely would, and he's right, but it's true.
Speaker 13: Like, it is absolutely true.
Speaker 12: And I think there's like at the end of the day, and I've always said this, at the end of the day in this league, at some point you're gonna have to win the game from the like when you play a great defense, they're not gonna miss on the past rush and if they are, they're good enough to bring five or six guys to make sure they don't and so and I think that that's true of any quarterback in this league. And I think he's done that so consistently. That's where you get as a coach. You get really excited. And then just talking to him, his love of the game, his willingness to work at it and grind it out and you know, be demanding of his teammates, but also allow me to be demanding of him.
Speaker 13: I think is really special.
Speaker 12: So just really excited to get to work with him.
Speaker 1: Shout out the Luigi Gaming with a ten dollars super chat, dropping them money. He says, you don't have to agree with everything, but being cynical about it is no better. You don't have to hate everything until what did I say?
Speaker 3: What did I say that was cynical about it? People are able to be in.
Speaker 2: Let me let me know what I said that was cynical about it. Go back and listen to what I said, and then tell me.
Speaker 3: What was cynical about it.
Speaker 1: Please, I'll wait, like Jesus christ Man, Easy, what do you think about his comments about golf? I think that's what Jared Goff is. You know, you put the rhythm and timing sentence in there. That's what we've always discussed, Jared Goff as and you need a lot of things to go right in that one. But that circles back to this conversation about Brad Holmes. Brad Holmes has to get the protection for Jared Goff to lound the rhythm and timing. The part where I got a little confused, and maybe it's some football football verbiage I'm maybe not as familiar with as I thought I was. Were talking about the keeper game. I don't have to fuck you talking about there with Jared Goff. I don't know, I don't know what you meant right now, but you know everything else. You were kind of the money with it, and I don't want to make it like too long of a clip. Maybe acually clip both parts. But he also went into like just developing the offense of Jared Goff the same way Ben Johnson did and him being like a second coach in the field. And yeah, that is that is the benefit of having Jared Goff. But again, for that shit to work, you need the offensive line, you need the protection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's right one hundred percent that Jared Goff really took strides since he's been in Detroit with his pre snap stuff, with checking in and out of plays and making sure things are set at the line of scrimmage and audibling his team and certain situations to provide the best success for sure.
Speaker 3: And he said at the.
Speaker 2: End of it, he was like, at some point in this league, you gotta win games from inside the pocket. And I agree one hundred percent. I think for the majority of the game you have to win games inside the pocket. I think what takes the different step of you know, a truly deadly quarterback is when they can win games outside of the pocket. And obviously we know that's not Jared strong suit, but he knows that as well. That's why he didn't bring it up. So he's not gonna ask Jared Goff to be anything that he isn't. At least I hope not. But I think Goff did a very good job of building his game and help improving his game at the pre snap stuff, and he realized that on tape, and yeah, we know, you know, in a clean pocket, when he gets his feet set, he is just as good of a passer in this league as anybody. So again, hopefully they can upgrade the offensive line to allow him to set his feet and a step into throws and be more comfortable than he was for a majority of the season.
Speaker 1: Last Tom of the Run mobility and golf question Mark asked Patriot May about mobility. The same Drake May that finished second MVP votes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same Donald that was lost in the Super Bowl was second in MVP votes and was pressured by one one of his offensive linemen. Let up fourteen pressures? You mean that, Drake May. You guys want to blame the offensive line for the Lions not winning or even making the playoffs, But it's Drake May's fault that he was pressured fourteen times from one player.
Speaker 3: I just like the double standards too. Come on, guys.
Speaker 6: Also, the being mobile helped Sam Donald specifically dodge a few sacks when the Patriots were able to get pressure on him within the pocket. But I will say the whole comparison right there, a little Bersette. I'm glad he clarified at the end with that he's much better. That he's much better. Yeah, yeah, the whole mobile thing that I was kind of just like, you know, got a little headache about. I'm like Bersett at one hundred and sixty eight rushing yards in fourteen games. Golf has had one hundred and twenty two rushing yards the last three seasons combined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean that's not his game. I know golf to give rushing yards.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear golf to run the ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wanted to get the big third and one. Maybe you know, if all the guys are downfield blocking with their back turned to the quarterback, pick it up. But yeah, I know that's not his game. But he is gonna have to get used to having this, you know, pocket passer, and he's gonna have to change his offense because he's never had it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, running the football is gonna be a big part of that as well. So it's been a part of having success with Jared Goff and the offensive line. Gids revisited for fifth time. He's he's gonna need.
Speaker 2: It, and he's he's damn good at establishing a run game or he was in Carolina, so that will help help them a lot for sure. But yeah, you need to I mean again, I think we understand the formula with golf now at least you should. Yeah, you need to keep him protected. You need to run the ball well. And then once he has all of the assets working in his offense, the run game, the short passes, the play action, then he can truly start to use his cerebral mind and use his good football mind to h to make picking off look out, to manage the game and to have the offense whoa. I know, I'm sorry but disrespect, but get back to that. And I love it and I like that he again, Yeah, the the keeper stuff, maybe maybe not see too many.
Speaker 1: Don't think he was talking about play action? Yeah, maybe maybe, But he ran a few times the rams. I know that is the other deal in the NFC Championship game. I'm pretty sure they ran it.
Speaker 5: But was that the violent throw part?
Speaker 1: The violent throw was crazy too? Yeah, that ship through violent because the ball is fucking going everywhere.
Speaker 5: Maybe I sat there I sat there. I sat there. I was like, I don't know about the camera. Yeah, my camera.
Speaker 2: I don't really care about again what he says in the pressers there, take care of and hate him. Make the offense better, and that's what you're brought in here to do, and that's what I expect him to do. So, but keeping golf comfortable in the pocket is number one. And that's not Andrew Petsing. That's on Bradholmes.
Speaker 1: Do you have part two? I guess the emphasize that and just I go back to the conversation I had not even that. I think he had the probable conversation too with what's her name from from fan duel tiyon Ronald they'll talking about Jared Goff, how he elevated his game because he keeps you on your toes because listen, he's not gonna go to every you know, one receiver every single time. He's gonna find the open guy. Once he's in that system, he's grooving and so that's gonna keep your toes. The defender. That's why he's talking about stretching, stretching out the defense, stressing out the defense like that is one of the key attributes. Jared golf is he's gonna find the open guy and that's why that offense is humble. With Ben Johnson, I expected me the same with this guy super chatting. Freddy Felt was his petsing has the perfect well actually voice and face. I agree you hate him. If you had hair, I think we'd all love them.
Speaker 6: Just saying that's just not true, just saying it true coming from the Cardinals, and they're daunting offense.
Speaker 1: We actually, I think I don't know if I sent it, and I think I have him on what went wrong in a Z.
Speaker 5: I think we do have that little feist.
Speaker 1: Let's tell them about Loom Tom.
Speaker 2: Loom Loom Cannabis. Go to Loom dot com. Use promo code tax Break eighty when you spend eighty or more dollars and you will get forty percent off of your total bill and all first time customers we'll get a free shake out. Check it out. Screenshot this. When you go into Loom, show it to him and if you spend eighty or more dollars, you'll get forty percent off. Go to Loom dot com.
Speaker 9: It's Bloom cannabis, love woodwind sports, love wearing clothes.
Speaker 15: Then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 7: Check out our full line merchant Woodwindsports dot Com.
Speaker 4: Just click on shots.
Speaker 9: We have all your designs like Dan.
Speaker 7: Campbell, Mee Caps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own love women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress your boss, Impress your dog.
Speaker 8: Woodward Sports merch.
Speaker 7: Today Detroit as the best sports fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world.
Speaker 4: We are the Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 5: Buddies Pizza, home of the original since nineteen forty six, and I gotta be honest with you. I can't tell a lie. It is the original Detroit style pizza. Make it a Detroit style watch party. Get pizza, salad, bradsticks, pasta, anything you name it. And when you order a catering order of two hundred dollars or more, make sure you use a promo code Woodward twenty to save twenty percent. And don't forget about their social media pages. Make sure you are following that because they have a rewards program coming soon. Check it out.
Speaker 1: What If don't come back to what If It's live Which Sports dot Com. He's a wet spamall racks on Chris Nicholas cole Off. I'm sorry, Abraham Lincoln in the building, shout out down helping my ancestors out A Lincoln did.
Speaker 5: Yeah for a while, No way could have a gray area.
Speaker 1: Really, I did not know it. Fun fact, I did not know.
Speaker 5: Let's not talk about it.
Speaker 1: They have a holy Abraham Lincoln like exhibit now at Disneyland.
Speaker 5: The Vampire one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go hard for you. Really mm hmm. It's like his favorite president or something. Wealt Disney was an interesting fellas a weird guy, interesting Fela. It's currently frozen. I'm pretty sure he is frozen, at least his head.
Speaker 5: You think they've tried. You think they've tried to like bring him back.
Speaker 1: I think they're waiting for something. Have you seen the Family Guy episode?
Speaker 2: Man t J von super chat, You said I didn't know disagreeing with anything meant.
Speaker 1: Their hate behind it.
Speaker 2: Uh, hate and dislike is different.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Everything's extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's either one of the black and white.
Speaker 2: You know, Abraham Lincoln. Vampire Hunter is a good movie.
Speaker 5: I've actually never seen it, but I've never seen it either.
Speaker 2: I've heard cars up some vampires with like an axe, So I feel like, yeah, that that sounds.
Speaker 1: Like it'd be a pretty good movie. List of all, is that conspiracy? Is there conspiracy? He was a vampire hunter? Yeah, that's that's I think it's based off of like an actual thing. Yeah, this is twenty twenty, says conspiracy. Guys are fucking batten one dot.
Speaker 8: Just saying.
Speaker 1: Just say you're looking it up?
Speaker 5: You got anything to share me? No platform?
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm I am thankful for the Drew Patsy interview today because let me tell you, boys, from like nine pm last night until eleven o'clock to the hour, was in there deep and there's a whole lot of shit you just don't lie can make you go crazy. Yeah, dude, you just gotta stop and thank God for my son.
Speaker 6: I stop.
Speaker 1: Keep me grounded. I haven't even opened them once. I see you guys. One was on the shitter last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked I made the mistake to like one nothing. It's not going to result in anything. So I can't change the world.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. It's insane, and I'm not like sitting you like fucking like Facebook ship. I'm seeing you. The DJ articles this is insane, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, it's not anyone been arrested.
Speaker 8: No, and I.
Speaker 1: Probably won't then, all right, I'll say this, maybe not. I don't know. Fucking I'm saying that dumb bitch. Yesterday they fucking hamme her the questions and she fucking has she goes the Dallas fifty thousand dollars. She might be like telling you, like, we can't fucking expose some ship. You like, how shit's going right now, this whole bits and collapse, we start pulling some names. Maybe that's maybe she was telling you truth. Maybe that as her code. I'm saying, like a.
Speaker 5: Spetzer hit him with a disclaimer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, all right.
Speaker 1: You didn't like what he did in Arizona?
Speaker 2: Nick, Oh, okay, So Abraham Lincoln married into an enslaving household. So his wife's family so basically looked around and said he got him in, like he said, this ship not cool, Like oh my my my wife's parents left him to me. So I know there's not that.
Speaker 1: It just says he married in, he married in his family.
Speaker 5: He was like, wow, you guys sure do get a lot of work done.
Speaker 16: Fast shots shouting Xavier D's Abraham Lincoln never owned slaves. His wife Mary Todd, coming from a rich family, her family owned slaves.
Speaker 1: Never Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 6: See believe what you want to believe, zaber D.
Speaker 5: Listen. I feel like I feel like he saw what he saw and he was like, this is not cool. This ship's got to stop.
Speaker 6: And then I like to believe that too.
Speaker 1: I do believe it his what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I was switching the light in here. It was a little too bright.
Speaker 3: Look, Morris, believe they figured it out.
Speaker 1: Figured all right, we'll get off the crazy conspiracy stuff, get back to football. All right, let's eskatee the reality of life right now, and let's just buy it a little bit of Drew Patsy. It's we all came here to do, right. I'm trying to convince the.
Speaker 6: Haters open the brain.
Speaker 1: Here is what Drew Patsy had to say about the time and experience with Arizona.
Speaker 11: Nick, what's your perspective on how last year went with the Cardinals and what do you learn about yourself?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think you heard it, you know again, and it's gonna I guess it is an excuse to some extent, and you hate to make excuses. The injuries were a big part of it, you know. I think you know again, it was everything was kind of turning in the right direction. I think we you know, at the end of the year, somebody told me, I think we played eleven receivers, ten offensive linemens, six tight ends.
Speaker 13: And seven running backs and two quarterbacks.
Speaker 12: That's not only a recipe for success in the NFL, no matter what roster you're on, but I think in that process, and like anything you do, you learn a ton about yourself, You learn a ton about the game.
Speaker 13: We changed dramatically.
Speaker 12: Philosophy wise in terms of what we felt we they needed to do to be successful based on who we had available on game day. And I think you know, as a play call, as a coordinator, as a coach, not that you want to be a part of a lot of those, but there's a lot of learning to be done when you are forced with a task like, hey, what we did no longer fits who we have and it's week six and we got to figure out a way to score points and try to stay competitive, and we did. We had to pivot and obviously became a little bit more pass oriented because of who we had and what we needed to highlight. Felt like we those were, you know, to our earlier conversation, those were our best players. Those were the guys that we felt like had a chance to affect the game, and so we had to move that direction.
Speaker 13: And so it was a great learning experience. And you know, you got some a lot.
Speaker 12: You're coaching some guys that haven't played a lot or haven't been there very long, and you're forced to get them up to speed and make sure things are hitting their brain. And they were going out there and giving themselves a chance, which I I do like to think we did. You know, obviously the results weren't always there, but I do I feel like we got put those guys in position to have success individually and as an offensive times, which was great. And there are other times I learned, all right, I tried that and that wasn't the answer, and that's on me, like, I gotta be better there, and I can't do that again. And I think you're always going to find that as a coach, win or lose, Like there's some things you do that you're thrilled about and there's other things you're like, all right, that didn't work. And I was probably the reason didn't. And then there's other times you're like, that shouldn't have worked and somehow it did.
Speaker 13: Let's not do that.
Speaker 12: And then there's other times you're like that was perfect, Why that should have been a touchdown?
Speaker 13: And it's fourth and ten, Like what what's going?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 13: I think that's all part of the game and the frustration over, but it's also what makes it fun.
Speaker 1: Nick. I'm gonna go to you fresh on this one because you're the one beefing with the history in Arizona. They change in your opinion.
Speaker 6: It's a great way to say, yeah, we did a lot with what we had.
Speaker 1: It's exactly said.
Speaker 6: Exactly, which is what I would say too if I was in his situation. But he got the job, dan into it. I am starting to not turn but not hate as we went into this with. But I'm the he I mean, this is all coach be He is saying what we want to hear. This is literally he's giving you exactly what you want to believe in easy. So this is like some of some of those things we're just talking about. They're telling you what they want you to believe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's true, that's very true.
Speaker 1: Nick, But that's also the truth. Like you can only coach with what he was given. That all those guys going down getting hurt, Like, that's that's also the truth of the matter. You thought, you think there's another coach in the football league who took what they had last year and turned into fucking playoffs?
Speaker 4: Are success?
Speaker 6: I mean, like, I mean, I mean, just all right, let's go apples to apples. How about Tyreek Hill going down super early broken snapped leg with the Miami Dolphins. Yeah, how's to a tongue of aloe as a quarterback? Easy? Who were they got a chain? They made him look like the best damn playmaker in football. They were working with what they got. What they seven wins?
Speaker 1: Eight wins, eight chance phenomenal?
Speaker 6: They had eight wins for the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Tell me the Dolphins.
Speaker 6: I think it was eight. I think they got up to seven or eight and so late.
Speaker 1: Is eight Chan better than Michael Carter practice squad running back? Yeah? You know for sure, Knight practice squad running back.
Speaker 2: Eight Chan and McBride are equally as good at their respective positions. I think McBride's the top three tight end in the league, and I think eight Chang's right around top five running back.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the who's Arizona's waddle?
Speaker 3: Uh, Michael Carter probably?
Speaker 1: Well, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the point would be The point of that would be, let me speak some truth.
Speaker 17: You talk like every hand d the point that I don't even know what he sounds like, to be honest.
Speaker 5: The point of this would be that damn, I lost my train thought. Oh that's what is the point of it? Is that Tyreek Hill went down and he got better, he found ways to improve as the season went on. Like that.
Speaker 2: That's what he just said, and that that's that is what I like to hear from him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if James and Williams goes down, you're not going to be running as many jet sweeps with that position. So he's not going to be stuck in his ways, which is something good that you want out of your offensive coordinator. You want him to adapt with the game flow. You want him to adapt with the situations presented to himselves and week by week. Obviously, if you have an injury, you're going to you know, not just force a square peg into a round hole. But luckily the Lions have such a bevy of playmakers that they can go out there and kind of you know, God forbid a JMO goes down, but you've got a Tesla that could be that deep threat.
Speaker 3: And so it's not.
Speaker 2: As barren as the lands in Arizona were. So I do like him saying that I'd like to see, but I need to see mid game adjustments. Is I think what is most important, like week to week or injury specific adjustments. Yeah, those need to be made, and I'm glad he said that he would, But I think the in game adjustments are the most important. And that's where you really can get a tell of a coordinator and his savvy is those mid game type stuff.
Speaker 1: Last year, the Arizona Cardinals scored more points than the Miami Dolphins. A Cardinals ranked twenty third points the Miami Dolphins with Mike McDaniel twenty fifth.
Speaker 6: Guess how many points the Lions put up?
Speaker 3: What are they second?
Speaker 6: I know that it's a lot, but it led to nine wins.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm just saying, like you said, this guy could have cooked it up. He cooked up technically more than Mike McDaniel did.
Speaker 6: Less w's But true, in that matter, I didn't know that they had more points than the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: So mister goes pets Petsing will be calling place, not daycare at least pets one hundred percent become.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, he has to be calling place, and he should be.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we have Petsing on why he did get this job over Mike McDaniel and other candidate lot including Mike Kafgar now on a staff. But feist. Let me tell you guys about the gold Crown Royal Junior Jesters. They are my shit. Okay, it's cold outside right now. I'm not allowed to smoke in the house. I got me a little fire pack the Royal Junior Jesters. I take them outside. Five minutes later, I'm cruising back in the house all right, auto pilot, don't even know what the hell is going on to that phone with the kids and enjoying my life. I love these things. They've changed my life quite literally. Check them out dispensary near you get ready.
Speaker 7: So the Ultimate Sports Experience joined former University of.
Speaker 9: Michigan star and NFL.
Speaker 7: Sensation Brayln Edwards alongside charismatic.
Speaker 9: Ship brailer Edward.
Speaker 4: Touch Up, I.
Speaker 7: Say, break down the latest in sports like never before.
Speaker 9: Tune into the Brailer Edward Show with sh Touch Brailer.
Speaker 7: Edward wee days from two to four pm only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more to any.
Speaker 18: Lady Janes Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape, and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special.
Speaker 19: Scan the QR code and get your coupon today.
Speaker 18: Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut Experience.
Speaker 19: Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome.
Speaker 18: Lady Janes Haircuts for Men, It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 7: We don't like brag than we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 8: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our.
Speaker 9: Shot Woodwind Sports.
Speaker 2: Lady Jane's Haircuts Ferment open seven days a week. Watkins are always welcome. Stop in, sit down, relax, get a haircut, get that scout massage, get a hot tiel treatment. Get all that wrapped into one in the King's Treatment from one of our lovely talented stylists. You can get a hot lather next shave as well. Lady James's haircuts from Men open seven days a week. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 1: A was also a great lawyer for the peoples. Is Greg Thomas. I do not know A ram Leaga was a lawyer, but he does look like you'd be a.
Speaker 3: Damn good lawyer. Yeah here's a lawyer, shout out. He's also tall, real quick.
Speaker 1: Some more fun facts. I didn't know this. I wish i'd pull this out sooner. I could have put in a clip or something like that. Not only did Drew Petsing rank higher than Mike McDaniel points per game, also in yards per game. Minds you worst roster? Nineteenth for Petsing, twenty six for Mike McDaniel and the Miami Dolphins. So who do you think is a better offensive? Mind? Maybe find out? I don't. I mean it's close and they're close to people on TOMT.
Speaker 3: So do you think good Drew Petsing is almost there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is Mike McDaniel? I do? I do?
Speaker 6: The expectations are sky high.
Speaker 1: They should be man, so we should have the number one offense in the league next year. They not say that with top three, then at least I'm not putting the gun too. We see what Brad does. Brad's God, Drew Pettson, Brad's gotta fucking grab the baton. Compare them by to Mike is Mike McDaniel, God, No, this guy all ranked him then? So sure, I guess you know, so you think he's better. He was better last year, yes, by the numbers, with the worst roster like McDaniel, head coach, by the way, a little different responsibilities. Also offensive mastermind, yeah, offensive play caller for sure. Drew Pettsing, I'll performed him with less. I'm just give you the numbers. Don't be mad at me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just asking you read the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just reading the numbers. Better than the last year. He was better. Yes, last year, Drew Petsing was a better offensive play call than Mike McDaniel. Yeah, that's fair. And you know what, I will say this two years ago. I want to say this two year ago might might have been three. But when Mike McDaniel switched from utilizing tyrely kill Tyreek Hill in jay Lo Watto and started going to I think it was John Smith at the time at the title position. I was highly disappointed Mike McDaniel in that period time and he did that for like two and a half years, one and a half years. Luigi Gaming says, by Spending's logic will be a bottom five offense.
Speaker 3: What logic is that?
Speaker 1: Let me know? Two for eight? No, I mean, let me know what logic would that be? I mean figure and I think he's going to be better than Johnny Morton. That logic means we're going to be a bottom five offense. Sure, if that's what you take from it, excuse me, Yeah, I'm just giving you the facts man. Speaking of the Devil, Drew Petsing was asked by the one one cool thing they did, for sure what the Devil? Asked his feelings about the Devil, don't get me started to pretty sure, I know, yeah, uh. The one cool thing these guys did shout the part of Detroit. They had questions from fans. They read questions from fans, and one of them was, Hey, Drew, why did you get this job over other candidates? And here's what Drew Petsing had to say.
Speaker 11: Well, from a fan that asked from Amazon brew Yahoo asked, why do you think the lines picked you? What separates you from the other candidates.
Speaker 12: I wasn't in all the other interviews, although if I was, I would be able to really nail that question. But it's it's it's a number of things. I think it's it's the confidence that I go about the job with. It's my background in a lot of different rooms. You know, I was a receiver coach, I was a tight end coach. I was a quarterback coach. And one of the key points of being in offensive coordinators you got to be in charge of everything and you have to hold people accountable. And I think it helps having a diverse background on the offensive side of the ball to be able to do that, because I've had to coach the details of how to block, you know, why zone on the front side with a tight end, or how to release first press as a receiver, where the quarterback's eyes and where his feet should be in the quarterback room. And I think that was probably one of those things that I like to think showed through throughout the interview.
Speaker 13: And then the other part of colin.
Speaker 12: Place for three years, you start to figure out why you're doing things, how to highlight talent that you do or don't have. And I think that's something that hopefully people were able to see throughout my three years there in Arizona, and I'm hoping I'm getting better every single game and every year I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: That one is tough to have a takeaway from.
Speaker 2: There's the thing, I mean, he doesn't know exactly. That's you can't why were you better than those guys in their eyes?
Speaker 1: He doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he knows why he was selected, he knows what I what entices, you know, people to ask him for interviews that eventually hire him. But what makes him a good offensive mind? And it is obviously you know, the run game, the analytics, different things like that. But that's a crazy question to ask somebody, why are you better than the other candidates? Why did they like you more? I don't ask them, don't ask me my thoughts. That's kind of an unfair question for him, his thoughts. It was a question but from like a fan, So, uh, that that's you can't really.
Speaker 1: Blame them for that. That was like a mailbank thing, right, Yeah, that yeah, that was It's actually quite like early in the beginning of the stream too early in the beginning, I sid I think twice, but uh yeah, like you said, he doesn't really know what's going on in the other interviews. But the stuff he said could be said for other candidates as well too. I think it really good. Didn't do a good job of selling himself to the fan base, not that he needs to. He got the job. We're not the ones hiring Dan Campbell one hired him. He got the job. But my only this might me I guess, you know, thoughts bonce around my head is maybe Mike went there. It was more specific to like what he wants to do with like maybe like just an example, what he did like a year and a half ago with John new Smith with Sam Reporter. He's like, we're gonna do this with Samaporter. This's gonna be the focal point and everything's gonna stim off of this versus where petsing from from the beginning of the first clip we played, and some of the stuff he said then too is like I'm gonna utilize every position where everything's gonna be different because they evolved week the week. That is my only only thought on that one or one of my thoughts on that one because I seen Mike man Daniel do it, and as a guy who's a Mike McDaniel fan, I was disappointed. It was frustrating to watch what happened to the explosive offense you had the previous two years. Now you're fucking dicking around John new Smith where you have Tyreek killed your same team. That shit was annoying as well. You probably should know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, let's go back to the quarterback. Let's go back to that personnel. We talk about me throwing deep balls. No, I'm just kidding. I mean that makes sense what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we did it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was more fans up last season for sure, But I don't know. I want to trust the guy. I want to like the guy I wanted what I wanted. I mean, all of this is all you know talk. I'm trying to open myself up to be open with this higher. I'm gonna have to see this to believe it. As Chris stated earlier, like, I'm still just not bought in on you know, this guy for this team until I can see that this team is a run first group and you can do it consistently, and I don't give a shit. If you can do it against the Tennessee Titans, I need to see you do it against the Green Bay Packers. I need to just see or I need to see this team do it against the Philadelphia Eagles, like I am tired, or the Vikings. You got swept by the fin Vikings last year. Can you run the ball? Can you get some pressure off of golf and not lose to Brasmer? Yeah, Like That's where I'm at, Like he can say whatever the hell he wants. This whole entire team needs a revamp right now. I'm trying to be positive. I know it's February. We're breaking down what our OC is saying. I'm trying to picture it. I'm just having a hard time right now picturing it until Brad truly does upgrade this line to a run first offense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nothing all that. I was the same way with Johnny Mo. I remember being you guys last year and I was like, I want to see it first. I want to see it first. Now, there was little things here and there that makes me believe in Patsy more than I believe in Johnny Mo. But the offensive line ultimately is like the most important piece of it. But I don't know, what do you think of I guess that theory of Mike interviewing off of Sam Laport or Ram and you know what I'm saying, like that sold I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna speculate what he did in his interview to make them not choose him.
Speaker 6: But and I doubt that he did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I doubt he said, yeah, we're gonna run this offense off of one player because you have so many weapons to use, you have so many weapons to distribute the ball to. And we don't know. I mean, obviously Mike McDaniel was not a fit.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dan Campbell said that himself, So I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I doubt he went in there and sold it off of one player they're going to galvanize their offense around though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my thought process on it, just from being a Mike McDaniel fan like the past couple of years. But uh yeah, patsying on why he got the job over the guys, it filt kind of bland. But again, we don't know what the other interviews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, all he knows is what he said to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want him to sell himself a little bit more, you know, for for you guys.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: You can't sell yourself to me until I see you do it on the fucking field. And he doesn't have to sell himself anymore. He got the job.
Speaker 1: Is there anything for you in comparison to interviews with Johnny mo A's like like any type of character traits or just like his delivery at all, Like do you think it's an upgrade over Johnny Moo?
Speaker 2: Yes, as I've said multiple times, I think he's going to be better than Johnny Morton.
Speaker 1: Just the way he speaks, the way I'm saying, like any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: That doesn't really matter to me. What matters to me is what you do on the field. I could give a shit less about what you do in a in a on a zoom call, Like, I want to see your offense on the field, and I do think his offense is.
Speaker 3: Going to be better than Johnny Morton.
Speaker 2: He does seem more analytical, obviously, more of a younger background and in the nerdier offensive type of guy.
Speaker 3: So that is good.
Speaker 2: But you know, Johnny Morton said all of this too, and you know, we're not changing anything. We got a lot of weapons. We're gonna get all of them involved. We're going to get the ball into the hands of our weapons in space.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think you got to go out there and execute it.
Speaker 1: You can say a bunch of stuff and yeah, what he said sounds good. But again, what Johnny Morton said sounded good too. So you got to go out there and execute and I think you will. Yeah, I guess, like what I mean, I know you don't give a ship, but I'm talking about just like in terms of when you hear Dan Campbell's speak, you feel a different way than when you hear example, Jonathan Gannis here, Johnathan gannisbig, We're like, what the fuck is this? You know what I'm saying, Like just that type of stuff. No, it didn't, I mean that didn't really grab me like that what I what I heard from Drew Patsion not grabbing. But in comparison, I feel the same.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he sounds more technical than Johnny Morton, So so that's there. Johnny Morton felt more of like obviously he's older, so the old school, uh you know type of answers. But neither of them were really grabbing for me. No, and again just go go do it?
Speaker 1: Like why I say to Johnny Moe at the podium last year, cut the fight for Kelvin Shephard, I'm up for it, Like this guy gets ready run through the wall and then you have the worst defense and then Johnny more going to fall see what the fuck vodiom And then he was like ask certain things like Chris held him to it in accountability stuff. He's like, yeah, can we just stop talking about that? We play the Vikings this week. It was like, I don't know. I guess I think I think there's a difference there as well too.
Speaker 5: And to be fair, you been most game presser yet yeah, like but.
Speaker 1: Even going into I'm just saying his Johnny Mo's hole entire demerors. But it was like, yeah, you know, and I do. I do love what speed.
Speaker 2: I do love how shep sounds at the podium and it sounds great, but the defense was dogshit last year and the injuries definitely hurt. But I think the lack of lack of adjustments hurt as well. So like, yeah, you could sound good, but all that matters is what happens on the field, and all that matters is the weapons that he's provided. Like I said, you can try to run this offense, and you could try to. If you don't drastically change the offensive line, then uh, you're not gonna do much.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's something to it, and that's maybe one of the reasons shep bes job and Johnny won't. But we'll get into all that and more. We have more of this stuff. We have some Tigers stuff. I'll just put a pull in the chat. You guys will take a break from the pats and stuff. But faced and foremost, we gotta pay some bills. Tell us about Mad Picks. Mad Picks.
Speaker 2: Go to get madpacks dot com and find us store near you carrying the best product of the game, whether it's the high Low pre Rolls, the Boom Chocolock transer is the THCA Buzzard packed Fusee, moon Rocks, or any of their top shelf trains. Just go to getmadpacks dot com, Mad Flavor mat High Mad Packs.
Speaker 7: No one gives away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: You don't believe us.
Speaker 9: Here's la It's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 14: You know, you guys supposed to said, Hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, well why the hold.
Speaker 7: On and the winning doesn't stop there? How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 1: Do you think you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 7: Everyone bigger prizes, bigger Giaway cash, merch, chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one doesn't bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, cliking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, Action YouTube, but for your chances to share the winnings from Detroit's number one sports networks Boodwards Sports.
Speaker 20: It's game on at artin Jakes, wings Burgers, pizza and ice cold drink served up with attention to detail, Wall to wall TV's great service and a vibe that keeps your crew coming back. Artin Jakes a sports car setting with a fine dining flavor.
Speaker 7: Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Murther City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 9: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 6: It's about to be fun, man, It's about.
Speaker 9: To be fun.
Speaker 1: My guy, doctor Jeff Pierce, you catch him on Tuesdays and the BDE and Thursdays with Brillion, Edwards and the Chef show Down Them Up two three four, two six nine nine four. We're constantly delivering you the expert insider sports injury advice. Also schedule your appointment Michigan sports spine dot com. What up the welcome bike to whatever weights? Live with sports dot com means m a small reaction christ Le's call off smash like button, Be a friend, tele a friend and share the stream. I opened an invitation, all right, to bring the vibes from the room.
Speaker 3: So like you guys, you.
Speaker 1: Know everybody likes betsing, so I get it. So I offered you guys who want to take a break with Tigers right now. It's sety one percent break with Tigers. I'm down. Let's let's get spirits up. Maybe not some pinions of this one too. Detroit Tigers come out with new jerseys.
Speaker 6: You see this, Nick, Yeah, I think they're gas. Honestly, throw them up, Chris. I love them. I probably not like him as much as the Tigres didn't do what they just did this offseason, but I love them. I'm buying one for sure.
Speaker 1: Phil. I want to hear about Easy's Doug my dog's mellow, he's he's a phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Two of them here, the schools are.
Speaker 6: Both of them are nasty.
Speaker 1: Now when I first my first initial reaction, I did get to see these versions. By the way, too, I saw these.
Speaker 5: I don't think, I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not confirmed.
Speaker 1: So these were leaked on fanatics and then the orange one was also leaked on MLB the show. Yeah, so there's the MLB the show leak this leak from fanatics. My first thought was, I don't want to be the Orioles. We want to throw it back up there real quick, Chris, Yeah, I'm with you, and I completely understand Orange could be a bit a goudy at times as well too. But just the Detroit on that one. Don't even though as Navy or black, but the Detroit itself, I don't know. It gives me a little bad boys feeling, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, I don't think these are going to be the ones because those are the same jerseys that they normally have, just different colors. Like that's the home whites and the away grays, just different colors.
Speaker 1: So I have a source that says there probably don't be the ones.
Speaker 5: The orange one at least Drew Petsick.
Speaker 1: I had no confirmation in the black one, but the orange one, I know, although summ i works with Tiger says yeah, it's probably don't be it.
Speaker 6: Damn, I gotta get my sources up fu. I'd like, what do you think about the orange one? I would rock one, and I would those look great to me? I mean ones, Yes, I dig it, I mean I am. I was a fan of the teal. I'm a fan of the vibrant color. Like seen your team dominate in some bright ass orange shirts or sadly they didn't dominate when they had the teal, But I mean I rocked with.
Speaker 5: Those two.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now they these like these aren't every days? Right? These like your border city?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Connect one, you know, not cool with it? I like orange every day of you a lot? Yeah, and that's this would be your way or because I guess they were the dark blues on Yeah, to be at home.
Speaker 6: I like them both kind of like the City Connect. I would believe like an alternate City Connect type vibe there from the Tigers type.
Speaker 1: B bat What do you what are you ranking them? When I ten.
Speaker 2: Which ones? The orange both of them. Yeah, I like the orange ones. I don't think the black like they're not doing black. The Tigers released it said Navy, so I don't know if those were just really dark in that picture. But it's gonna be a Navy jersey, not black. So oh yeah they posted that cooler. Yeah, yeah, I mean I like the orange ones. I'm gonna get an orange one for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm too big to get the orange one. Yeah, they the great pumpkin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll send the picture to Chris right now. I should have done this earlier. I apologize of the cooler the U of the Tigers post. Honestly, I thought it was great. Love what the Tigers stake, because you you're gonna run into these situations when you, you know, trying to keep everything in house. They did a better job with their free agent signings than they did their jerseys in terms of keeping it in house. Here, I think it to you right now, Chris, I.
Speaker 5: Think this might be a cool jersey to get because it does kind of feel like they are gearing up for a last dance. But that's the question too, is like do you get the school bl if you know you're not really expecting them to stay long term? Great you go with somebody young, Like do you go JV just to classic? You know, like you know the other statesmen returning?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like getting a jersey this year would be hard, especially if this team does go all the way like their city edition jersey. To have that one from that year be cool. But what would you do?
Speaker 6: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: What is I'm I totally missed it because I.
Speaker 6: Was schoolbls last year. Do you get the schoobl jersey like last year making the run because it could be a legendary year. More on that later, got some buy or self honest takes off the press. M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know. I guess I don't have a depends on which one you like best, but yeah, I grab a school one. I'm definitely grabbing a Virlander one. That's for damn sure.
Speaker 6: I might get a valved As one.
Speaker 1: That's that'd be tough too, Vald. I mean, that's that's a smart investment.
Speaker 6: Kind of need to show him some you can still.
Speaker 1: Get a school one that one like her holds long term value because let me back to back saw Young's he's the fucking man that one's gonna know what school is and you can rock that one because he's the man.
Speaker 6: All right. This is what the Detroit Tigers social team put out here in response to its alternates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what's the one of the left opposites of the Navy?
Speaker 6: So the Detroit Tigers posted a tweet out and said cooling paused leak detected Navy watch obviously dark blue on the left and then on the right is the orange. It's a frosted freezer so you can't see the actual jerseys, and it says a fresh take on a Detroit classic. Great job there by the take social team.
Speaker 5: That's badass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although, yeah, those are the jerseys. I zoomed in you see him. Do you have Travis as edits? They did for Validas and school Chris? What's that those edits with Valdas in the schoobl Uh?
Speaker 5: I did, but I cleared stuff out, let me grab it, give me a second.
Speaker 1: You're good, You're good. I like the black one better, but again I have my reason. I'm not trying to look like at the great pumpkin out here, so I'm probably gonna rock that. I'm sorry, not black Navy. I like the navy one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I hope it. I think Spanny's feeling the same way where it comes out way more navy, Like.
Speaker 1: It's definite gonna be Yeah. I mean on the cooler, it's just navy, so it's gonna be navy. Yeah, he can't do black. You're just being the Orioles at that point. All right, So here there here the shouts the trap by the way, he's getting he's getting nasty at this. The Jersey swaps also valved bad ass. Traps looks navy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see that one looks a little bit more navy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chasmore navy. Maybe just that that photo looks black.
Speaker 5: Here going back to a photo, Yeah, that looks black.
Speaker 1: The part that we don't know the caps with these, is it gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like this.
Speaker 6: Or crazy? Travis?
Speaker 1: It is insane. Word. These aren't even released yet.
Speaker 3: Traps are badass?
Speaker 1: What were you saying, Manny?
Speaker 2: They'll probably do it like that the caps in reverse, I would assume.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see, I mean, we'll see when they announced it. Fanatics.
Speaker 1: Didn't Fanatics do this last time with the Lions? With the was it the Lions? You had the Lions black jerseys or just their new jerseys in general. Yeah, they always leave fanatics, is as dude. Yeah, and then MLB the show did it before them too, though you know they had scoople on the mound fucking throwing fire in one of those Orange jerseys, Greg Thomas, I like the Orange. A lot of people like the orange. You said you like the orange. Shout the Tigers. How about man? This the illages on the on a PR run, you know, first with retiring the jersey, then you signed Valvez, now you're bringing back school. I'm not mistaken. Was it? I'm sorry Erland apologize, But was it the mom that wanted to retire jersey for the Red Wings? Who the Redlins retirement jersey retirement? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Was the mom that gave the Fisher like, go ahead and do it? Maybe she's in one young.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Stevie was the one who made the biggest push for it.
Speaker 1: But the hold up was always the ownership, was.
Speaker 5: It or it could have been the state?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, And I feel like, uh, the families, Uh take a turn. Maybe it's Mama Bear. Let me give Mama Bear some credit, But we come back we got to round the diamond, hot or cold, whatever the hell you want to call. Nicholas called off, but fist. We gotta pay some bills. Tell us about Sam Adams.
Speaker 2: Sam Adams, make sure you tap in for the next Woodward Sports watch party at art in Jake's Round two of Michigan Michigan State Hoops. Cherry Wheat is gonna be riding shotgun for the whole thing. Get five dollars shorts of Sam Adams cherry Wheat at any art in Jake's location across Michigan on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Light refreshing brewed with real Michigan cherries, the smooth enough to sip all game, win or lose, Sam Adams Cherir.
Speaker 3: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 9: Love Woodward Sports. Love wearing clothes.
Speaker 15: Then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 7: Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 4: Just click on shock.
Speaker 7: We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell Kneecaps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own low without merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports. Impressure friends, Impress your boss, Impress your dog. By Woodward Sports merch today.
Speaker 21: Why do we fight? We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice. Why do we fight? We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, To get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, To make the lives of real people just like you again. Then fights dot Com. Love Woodward Sports, love wearing clothes.
Speaker 15: Then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 7: Check out our full on merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 4: Just click on shock.
Speaker 7: We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell, Meeecaps, Woodward Golf, and.
Speaker 4: Of course our own love without merchandise.
Speaker 7: Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress your boss, and fresh your dog by Woodward Sports merch.
Speaker 2: Today ours Let's talk hockey this weekend this Valentine's Day, joined four time Stanley Cup champ Darren McCarty for hockey talk and heartbreak. DMAC and friends are taking over Diamondback Music Hall in Belleville. Doors are at six, show is at seven. You could still get your tickets at Diamond Music Call dot com. Go check out DMAC this weekend on Valentine's Day for Hockey Talk and Heartbreak at Diningbak Music Hall in Belleville.
Speaker 1: Or the Welcome to Whatever Eights Live wordsports dot Com. He's almost more action on Chris Nicholas colossmatched like bunt be frand tele friend and share the stream, share it Chris. How about Camp Thomas?
Speaker 5: I mean, look one game, one game he was he had four points the other game, so like you know, and people are out AJ Green out, Ron Hollins out, Like he got more opportunity, he got more shine on a team that's tanking, Like I don't know what victory lap we're taking.
Speaker 2: I would I would want Cam Thomas on my team.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you offer, if you if the if the counter is Caris Lavert, sure for really setting it up, but I just I'm not gonna be quick to take a victory lap on a guy that has been for a month straight shooting twenty percent from three and is and it's just looked like a bad player and might take some time to rehabilitate to get to a good player. And it's never been known as a defensive player or a three point shooter, not necessarily the greatest fit you want, I get it a bucket though, like I like, I like him, but this year he's been bad, and so I'm not necessarily like, I'm not tripping over a garbage team getting him and letting him put up numbers.
Speaker 1: He maybe he was just a sad boy. Maybe I have a.
Speaker 5: Sad little guy change of environment.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes it works.
Speaker 5: I just I've never watched I've watched Cam Thomas for four years now, five years now, and I've never once seen him play like winning basketball like. I've seen him be an absolute bucket, but he's always been getting numbers that didn't matter. His plus minuses were never good. Nothing has ever pointed to him being a credible NBA player, And I think it's telling that the Nets, a team desperate for talent, not only didn't sign him to a contract but then drafted five fucking guards this year, buried him on the bench again. Not saying it's end all, be all, but not a great sign.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree, but in the same vein, I don't really trust the nuts ability to evaluate and cultivate talent.
Speaker 1: That is fair too, Yeah, that's fair, both a fair fair points. I'll tell you this. The way is looking at that man, he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna get a lot of open shots when Giannis is back a fan, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 5: Who has been seeing for the last.
Speaker 2: For the last six months, Damian Lillard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, old, uh yeah. What is it called ice luges?
Speaker 5: Race?
Speaker 2: This is It's like, I don't know it's the luge, but it's like a relay. I saw Bob. I think it's all of them in one. I think it's like the luge. The Bob's laid everything all in one. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Shit sweet though, and and some men's doubles.
Speaker 2: Cleaningly, you better watch out because it's Ukraine versus USA. So she comes in here.
Speaker 5: She's catch a bow.
Speaker 1: I saw her there.
Speaker 4: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: They're going fucking oh bro, they go like seventy miles an hour.
Speaker 1: I saw someone post on Twitter for the men's doubles because the guy laying on top of another guy meat to meat. Yeah. I asked to beat like, how do you how do you start that sport?
Speaker 3: How do you introduce it?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, I got a good idea instead of just doing it by yourself.
Speaker 3: This dude in the skin tight suit, well.
Speaker 2: You're definitely going way faster with with multiple people, you know, because of the body weight.
Speaker 1: But for sure, but who's the guy. It's like, yeah, I'll be on the bottom exactly bottom relay.
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? Yeah? Uh, USA just got number one. Let's go whatever it is with the best at it in the world. So fuck you.
Speaker 1: Oh so what do you practice this ship? I was looking. I would try crowing, but where do I go?
Speaker 2: Me and my friends are talking about it when we were at the bar and like lose and stuff. Was probably just like two guys who you used to like have to go to work by.
Speaker 1: Doing that or like to go do stuff.
Speaker 2: You had to, you know, take these ice caves as a trip to the bar, but I.
Speaker 1: Can go faster than you sound.
Speaker 5: Or two guys that just like never grew up and just doing kids ship all the time, and that they made it an Olympic sport.
Speaker 1: And actually now that you bring wait into it, because that's very true. I remember building like my box car stuff like that and elementary school, like, yeah, am I prime? Can't could I be an Olympic? I'm a big boy, I think, so if I get on, I gotta think, yeah, you know, I get the fucking fly. Or is there a certain point becomes like a nuggative.
Speaker 2: Jess Bert says, there's a curling place in Ferndale. I've never curled, except for.
Speaker 1: We should get them.
Speaker 3: I would do the curling place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because how do you people? I want to try. I want to try that too.
Speaker 2: I would lose my mom, losed your mom los I got there's a there's a loose place in Michigan too.
Speaker 1: That's why I was okay, that's one. Like where where she.
Speaker 3: Went when she came over last weekend.
Speaker 2: Show me a video of her doing it, and it's recently she ate ship, I guess, but she was fine like recently. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going fast. She wasn't going as fast as what I'm saying. Olympic athletes, you're not going that fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I guess there's gotta be body control into the Olympian at it.
Speaker 5: You know, probably different courses too, probably different courses. Yeah, they're material.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would assume it's like other winter sports where it's like black diamond or double black diamond is the most tough.
Speaker 1: God hates cowards. I pay big money to watch Spinmo and easy as a two man loot skin tight suits. We'll be spikes on your fingers.
Speaker 3: We would be flying down those hills.
Speaker 17: I tell you that fucking we go to Jupiter, brother, we discover light speed, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: We'll break like a fucking fourth one, all because the universal ripped like paper.
Speaker 2: God, God hates cowards. Why is it a Bob sled and not a Doug sled?
Speaker 1: That is that is Bobby?
Speaker 2: Probably guy, probably guy who created it, probably named Bob.
Speaker 6: Easy break the fourth wall. It's just aliens watching. It's the Truman Show.
Speaker 1: In the Space. I don't think I've ever seen the true smoking Space.
Speaker 6: Carry right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys ever seen Groundhog Day?
Speaker 1: Seeing Groundhog Day?
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Truman Joe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 1: Space was right definitely, probably probably never gonna happen, recommending dude, it's worth it.
Speaker 6: Did you ever watch it Running Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Did you give it a go?
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I couldn't't maintain me. I don't like going on to though, what what movie?
Speaker 6: Fucking boo hoo?
Speaker 1: Running running in?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we all got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I got Yeah, it's running Man. It's uh no, he's not like he's running horse. He's got to like hit me.
Speaker 6: It's in like the future. He's gotta like survive on a game show where they're going to hunt him. It's like.
Speaker 5: That seems fun.
Speaker 6: He's anyone but you Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: He's got the guy from uh yeah, he's a Tornado movie.
Speaker 5: The actor.
Speaker 1: He's in a lot of low budget ship he's taking movie.
Speaker 6: Sorry is that ever?
Speaker 2: He was like Hollywood's heart throb right now?
Speaker 1: I was wondering. I thought, what's his name? Is the Hollywood's hot throw the one who stole Margot? Im married? But I can't stop thinking about my coast.
Speaker 6: I hear these girls talking about this.
Speaker 1: Guy Ballardi, right, yeah, Alardi LORDI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never heard of himphor Yeah, it might be the next Batman, another new Batman.
Speaker 1: What are we fucking doing this?
Speaker 5: James, the Robert Paris what was working?
Speaker 2: Just fine, that's gonna be its own thing, I know, but that was both gonna be at the same time.
Speaker 1: I said this in the show Spider Man. I'm there, Yeah, these new Batman's, I think it just keep recycling Joker. I think it's I think that's it the Spider Man. At least they differentiate the villains every once in a while. No, I really like the Uh, the last Batman is good. You don't know why because they didn't fucking do Joker.
Speaker 5: Yeah that ship, that ship, I'd be spooked because that villain, Like that's the real society real Yeah, yeah, like that ship's happening somewhere.
Speaker 1: Like has happened. I mean there's not enough. It was like fucking fifteen of the motherfuckers. But there's like you know, sadly, yeah, you almost grow numb to it. Crazy it is, it is crazy. Hell yeah, we beat the ship out.
Speaker 2: LaTavia beat him and beat him in hockey, and now we're beating him and.
Speaker 1: He had the butt. How about that?
Speaker 6: Spend moo chins three says The older running Man with Arnie is good. I watched it because I watched.
Speaker 1: Arnold who it was good? What wait? What?
Speaker 6: I missed this one with Arnold. I did not enjoy it.
Speaker 1: It was like crazy to say his name in February.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, just wait a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Uh, the new one was good.
Speaker 1: So I'm done with superhero movies. I worked on too many of them, and they're usually trash. It's kind of a flex honestly, real talk easy on vote for Bane at this point. Yeah, I mean Baane did kind of winking first time. I'm doctor Baine again. Now I want to do like the Owl Society or some ship. Yeah, Quarter of Owls would be sweet, or how about I think the League of Shadows would be cool again? If you did Ross all cool because that's been a while. Who else you're you're a Batman guy. I would like to Killer Crock movie. That's probably never gonna happen, but it's Batman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this Killer Crock the guy from Justice League or not Justice League Suicide Squad.
Speaker 3: Uh No, that's King Shark.
Speaker 1: Okay, amphibious. They have a Crock and the fishes. Dude like a monster I think you're thinking of.
Speaker 6: Not Justice League.
Speaker 1: Spider Man's got a crocodile lizard fellow.
Speaker 6: Yeah it wasn't there one.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, Spider that's the lizard.
Speaker 1: There's the one guy like who was like prominent the cartoons I used to watch, like used some morphous face and the ship clay face. He's gonna be He's getting his own show and it's going to be in the Batman universe with Robert Pattinson and the Penguin BP twenty nine. Mister Freeze mister Freeze would be a cooling poison IVY bring her back for sure. Hell yeah, mister Freeze be fire because it was it. Mister Freeze, he actually has lovell. I like bad guys that, like, I mean, Joker was a leak because he like just did it. There was no nothing there. He's just cycle. He was there for the chaos of it all. That was cool when nah what's name did it? But mister Freeze he has like a backstory of his wife and ship, right, He's like yep, Yeah. I like when there's like a core backstory, not just like ah.
Speaker 5: I like motivation, and I like the psychological villains, like the ones that like like the ones that The.
Speaker 1: Last Riddler was good too, because yeah, Jim Carrey, I.
Speaker 2: Think they're going Court of Owls in the Robert Pattinson Batman, which is probably my favorite Batman because he's detective, you know, and that's what Batman is.
Speaker 1: He's a detective who's also a ninja. My black son, my black son who's also in Ninja.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that I don't know, we'll see, We'll see what they do with the I think James Gun is gonna be more, uh, Justice League Batman and he's gonna be fighting more of the crazy villains, while Robert Pattinson Batman is the darker detective type stuff.
Speaker 1: Those like that her movies too, because everyone's in like, like, who's the killer history type ship owls could translate the ship that's going on now, Penguin, Yeah, Penguin, you get you get a big biggie cameos island.
Speaker 3: Where was it?
Speaker 6: Is it? Do you think it's all alive Biggie?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I thought about that the way in today. I don't know, some somebody on New York Post I have the double check that was an AI. She's like, Oh, you're here directly from him? What do you mean here directly from them? You're supposed to be dead. Maybe it's an old audio recording. Moe, motherfucker's alive. You see the start?
Speaker 2: If he just goes on Instagram live and leture makers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just got some bitches torquing on them.
Speaker 1: Catch me if the con that'd be crazy. Let's not talk about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, Spencer.
Speaker 2: There was a Batman versus the Ninja Turtles animated movie. Oh yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Batman beats the ship out shredders me off, that's a great movie. When you beat up all four of the Turtles. I was like, come on, dude, Batman's op. I think that's why I'm earlier to Batman two. Like you ain't got no powers, brobably not beating up four fucking Newtant ninja turtles.
Speaker 2: Dude, literally the best ninja in the world. He's the head of the league Shadow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, of course he's gonna beat up a bunch of fucking teenage Newtant Ninja turtles.
Speaker 2: Look at the first one, teenage mutant.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 16: He beats up different than kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beat up kids.
Speaker 3: What a piece of ship this guy, He's just true. He beats up kids a lot.
Speaker 2: He does. End of Justice is swift vengeance.
Speaker 1: No, there's the Batman Brave in the Bold, which is one of the best Batman TV shows.
Speaker 2: Uh, he punches.
Speaker 1: This like girl in the face.
Speaker 3: The End of Justice is unisex or something like that.
Speaker 1: We watched like some anime one me and Bright said, and he's like, uh, it was, it's actually fucking probably Batman Brave in the bulb?
Speaker 2: Was it like blue? Was his suit blue more than it was like dark? Was it like lighter blue.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're in Japan, like an alternate universe.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's the actual animated one.
Speaker 1: And they're like, uh something science quick, cool science or something like that. Before they do like a finishing move. I was like, oh look price and science.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's fucking getting to know science. Stay in schools. It's corny dead like this, all right, before we're gonna break real quick? Is he alive? Nick?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 6: Yes, I would actually bet my own life.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's great. Don't say that.
Speaker 3: You don't know you're making a promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll take.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll call collect on that. That's not just running a forty What if that said?
Speaker 6: Calci also try started last night. We're getting back at it tonight. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'll be forty time on Calshi Crosby favorite b detro line over the Raiders for the twenty twenty sixth season.
Speaker 6: Hey Couch went on the treadmill at ten speed after my workout. We're going to ten point five to night.
Speaker 1: Okay, is he live?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is he live?
Speaker 5: Abraham Lincoln says yes, can't I can't lie?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: All right, it's gonna break come back Yeah, he's.
Speaker 5: A Fortnite, Fortnite, part Night, Partnite.
Speaker 1: We gotta pay. We're off the rails right there, Black Rock, Black black Rock Ladies jumping This Saturday is the day date night with Bay. Take it to the place where they had the steak on the stone sizzling. It's my favorite spot. We're my favorite spots black Rock. Check them out and get twenty percent off your food bill by mentioning Woodward Sports. Don't say I never did nothing for you.
Speaker 7: No one gives you way more cash and prizes than Wind Sports.
Speaker 9: Here's ladies ten thousand dollar winnard.
Speaker 14: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, well why the hold.
Speaker 7: On and the winning doesn't stop there? How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 1: Do you think you got.
Speaker 9: Bigger prices, bigger cash, merch chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 7: No one doesn't bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're following, liking.
Speaker 9: Subscribing on Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 7: Action, YouTube, but for your chances to share the winning and from Detroit's number one sports networks, Godwards Sports. Find your Son with Sun Cruiser Vodka is.
Speaker 18: Tea made with realized tea and real vodka.
Speaker 17: Cold refreshing and made for moments like these all year long.
Speaker 5: Let the good Sime's cruise with Sun Cruiser.
Speaker 7: We don't like to brag we are the toughest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 8: But we do have a guy named Darren McCarty.
Speaker 9: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Are in Jake's. Ladies and gentlemen, it's coming back. I thought we didn't know, are you Arne Jakes?
Speaker 5: No, we did not.
Speaker 1: Oh did we talk about the watch party there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? We did, aren't. Jake's always is great.
Speaker 1: No, r Jake's always gooither the way. Watch party March eighth and they'll be dmach A game will be back there March tenth. We did check them out, aren Jake's.
Speaker 6: Jack him out.
Speaker 1: I got a showing love twice. You know they're great, great spot shower and Jake's shout out.
Speaker 6: What's your go to?
Speaker 1: I literally try try to try something different every single time, but my go to probably the I think they called the spud nachos.
Speaker 6: Jack it out.
Speaker 1: They're so good. My fasts like like tell my friends about, like, yo, dude, you gotta try such they're elite. I do want to try steak there, I don't think I don't think I've had a steak there yet. They have the executive last time I was there, I know they got a new menu, though, what the what are the new something you guys tried when you went?
Speaker 6: I didn't try the pasta. I wish I would have. I got the Buffalo cheese steak, but it wasn't too BOFFALOI and I liked my stuff a little spice yet, but it was still pretty good.
Speaker 1: What'd you get?
Speaker 3: I got the steak Bites classic.
Speaker 6: I will say I had a ass rush martini before we went live on air. I was fucking suited, but not as great as the Sam Adams cherry wheat all night long.
Speaker 5: I actually do want to try the cherry whee. I haven't never had it.
Speaker 1: I never had it either. Good stuff? Is that what Justin's dad gets he gets?
Speaker 5: Is it available like locally or is it just that I know you guys talk about it at Art and Jakes, But is it like available.
Speaker 6: Local at a local bar anywhere?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: But I have grocery store stuff too, Chris, I mletsa send you a photo, okay, and maybe a little pole. Maybe Nick should foll up with the photo as well. Rip Brutus spud Nacho sound delicious.
Speaker 2: They're really good. It's like American poutine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, honestly because it's a barbecue. I love poutine too. I'm a big poutine guy. Poutine's really good. And poutang uh Spinner's Alien Bride. Y'all hear that Biggie as laundering money through Wow? Yeah? I did hear that, and that Bannon had a Wow farm in China here people would play and he would sell the goal they made for real money like World of Warcraft. Yeah Wow, yeah, yeah, he would pay Bannon through Wow. Who's Bannon? Steve Bannon used to be Donald Trump's chief strategist or something like that and they split at some point. You're his first presidency, but like he's the one that sat down to the interview with the money. You ever saw it, like that little DJ.
Speaker 5: Vlad style interview.
Speaker 1: It was it was like a practice run because he's gonna try to like fucking like clear his name. He's like, well, he's like he's asked some ship and he's like saying, like wild ship He's like, well, you probably should answer like that.
Speaker 5: Let's try to get it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's wild Man, one of the crazy one world. Last night when I found ou about the fucking six one hundred and fifty five gallons of sophic acid the day the FBI reopened his case.
Speaker 5: You're talking about for those Olympians so they could fly fast.
Speaker 1: Sofiic acid is used to to decompose organic matter.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what, Yeah, you did know that, you didn't, Hippart, No, these are in the files the day the FBI reopened his case. You were six hundred and fifty five gallons of sophiic acid. I quit to the island. And then they're trying to say, well, you could use that to filtrate water, which is true, that is all. That's way more than you need. And if that were the case, he had that island a long time, there would have been another order, you know what I'm saying, for the you would have kept worrying that order. Wild ship Man. Wild Ship conspiracy is one, by the way, too. I was hoping they wouldn't win the conspiracyes one.
Speaker 5: Alright, easy, what else you got.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 1: I got?
Speaker 6: What else is going on.
Speaker 5: In what's the good sports conspiracy that you believe in?
Speaker 6: Because you got cold envelop NBA Draft frozen, are rigged, Cooper rigged.
Speaker 5: I'll say this. I saw a tweet today of it was Wilt Chamfer walking at a picture of Will chamber walking at Martin Luther King's funeral and they said they said they got pictures of Will everywhere but the one hundred point game. Huh that that should have be cracking up. Wait, they said they said they had, Uh, there was a picture of Will walking during Martin Luther King's funeral and it was either his funeral or like one of his uh speeches or something like. It was something Martin Leather King adjacent and somebody quoted and they said they got photos of Will everywhere, but that hundred point game. Huh. Yes, so that's my conspiracy. Do you guys read point game?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, I did, but you guys make me not want to.
Speaker 5: They got pictures everywhere, that's the one game they didn't film.
Speaker 2: One game they didn't film. There's no pictures of it. Nobody was there, nobody was taking any school like no, he probably had like sixty and they're like, whoa.
Speaker 8: He scored a hundred.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's some idiot.
Speaker 1: But he has a picture with the sign though, as before, photo shots.
Speaker 2: Got a picture of him holding up a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: This is one hundred. I can do that.
Speaker 2: Does that mean they scored a hundred points an NBA game?
Speaker 1: Well, here here's the thing, here's my logic. Correct me if I'm wrong, But like, why would they want to admit that a black guy did that back in that day?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And why else would he take a picture with the hundred and they would let it get out? I think he did it. I don't know, but you I mean, that's true. Though there's a lot of footage, a lot of shit.
Speaker 5: There were or no official photographers in in hersheyt Pennsylvania that night.
Speaker 1: That just makes senseout the.
Speaker 5: Famous one hundred sheet was taken as photographic evidence by a fan, so there was someone on the camera then.
Speaker 1: But they didn't get any pictures him.
Speaker 2: They just got one of him holding up a piece of paper.
Speaker 5: Then you got a picture of him getting two points.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 6: They're probably like, hey, how many you scoring on it's a one hundred and one.
Speaker 5: He's probably talking about his bitches. Honestly, I know.
Speaker 1: With knowing him, he might. He might have been the twisted squat cobbler his sports conspiracy. I believe JG takes sex and stuff thrown the ball away to protect his passing stats.
Speaker 5: Selfish, I don't.
Speaker 1: This is the way, I'll bust that one.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 1: You don't want to throw an interception because JG younger. JG was known as just all all young quarterbacks, oh shit, trying to make something happen and then it gets intercepted. And the reason why I say he doesn't do that is, like we see him throw, he dirts a lot of balls. Go watch a lot of these third quarters this past season. A lot of balls fucking dirt.
Speaker 5: So I got a question though, if the is the NBA Draft lottery to you guys always rigged, because like did they choose.
Speaker 6: It's like absolutely superstar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when when a small market trades away, they're they're star and like you, they don't want to get another one to a big market they give them.
Speaker 6: Do you guys see the one us rigged?
Speaker 5: That's what That's where I was getting at.
Speaker 1: No I got made. Actually, yeah, I think it was probably because they had to They had to give us a bone because they knew they were gonna fuck us.
Speaker 3: In every other one. All Right, they gotta win.
Speaker 6: It once five five five.
Speaker 2: You want to have the best odds to win it four years in a row. We gotta give it.
Speaker 9: To him once.
Speaker 13: That Wimby one was rigged for sure.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to a coffee off.
Speaker 6: The I'm not gonna lie a hundred bucks on FanDuel of it.
Speaker 3: I went to off of, I give me a field and I took the split.
Speaker 1: Don't you Zion was rigged? Remember that was after they trained to be Davis.
Speaker 5: Don't you think that if the cad one was ragged, Houston would have got him? No ties?
Speaker 1: No, they yeah, James hard at the time, you know.
Speaker 5: No, that was when they that was when they blew up. That's when they believe.
Speaker 1: And then I feel they got a good market Houston. Yeah, global market too, because you know, as well, what are you saying apologize?
Speaker 6: I think he was kind of talking about how he didn't actually want to be too close to home that too.
Speaker 5: Do you think the player picks or do you think the league?
Speaker 6: I'll just say to the probably doesn't, but I don't.
Speaker 1: In those situations. Oh no, no, no, no, well, I mean that's those are like obvious, like fucking layups when you're like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lebron to Cleveland, like Lebron home.
Speaker 2: You know what we should do.
Speaker 1: Someone go find someone who who argued the draft scooting number one overall, and let's fucking just make him hate his life.
Speaker 5: Let's fucking bowler.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, joking, satirical. I'm joking, completely stirical. I wasn't gonna say, though, I get it now watching Cad and watching Wimby, they're on the same team. It's just.
Speaker 5: Would have won championship by accident way.
Speaker 1: The other the other conspiracy before we go to break, I.
Speaker 6: Got something to say too that just read it. It's fucking pissing me off, and it pertains to something Spencer said earlier. This real person, real human on social media says this account is insufferable. Nothing our Detroit teams do is right to y'all. I graded my off season grade wasn't a minus? Is this real fucking life? Come on? Like that can be real? A minus isn't good enough?
Speaker 1: Last nak. There's an FBI report from one of the prison guards after Ebstein was dead. It was an FBI guy who erased the hard drive with the footage. They said, hey, we can't take out the hard drive. He's gonna race everything from previously before like, we'll wait and we can rebuild it, and that we used to have the footage because the warden wanted the footage. The FBI guy pulled the footage knowing he was gonna race for eternity. The other thing too, I guess the news. I didn't read this part though. The news was not the real or original one either, but they did again in the fucking files, not fucking Facebook, not someone tweeting some random shit. In the fucking files. They ran a fucking demo car with boxes with sheets over it to get the media to follow it. And then they asked forted the real body in the file? It's in the fucking files? All right? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Was go break Ben Johnson?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I needed a chill out too after that one. All right, here we go. Corporations, the government, even your insurance company, will do whatever it takes to minimize their liability and withhold your compensation. So when something goes wrong, make Ben Johnson your first call and get a fighter in your corner. Contact then today at Benfights dot com.
Speaker 9: Oh love Woodward Sports. Love wearing clothes.
Speaker 15: Then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 7: Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot Com.
Speaker 4: Just click on shock.
Speaker 7: We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbellneecaps, Woodward Golf.
Speaker 4: And of course our own Love without merchandise.
Speaker 7: Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 9: Impress your friends, impress your boss and fresh.
Speaker 8: Your dog by Woodward Sports merch Today.
Speaker 10: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about free fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling.
Speaker 4: Energize all day long.
Speaker 10: Joint Planated Fitness Today with the free PFPP online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 18: Walk into any Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men Today, open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, scalp massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special.
Speaker 19: Scan the QR code and get your coupon today.
Speaker 18: Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut Experience, Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 7: A ton of sun, a ton of school, send a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights Live.
Speaker 1: Fanos.
Speaker 6: Best strink of the game out right now. Sun Cruiser Vaka iced T four and a half percent of alcohol. Perfect for a party, perfect for watching any big game you got going on. Just chilling on the couch doesn't matter. Pick up a sun Cruiser pers pairs perfectly to make your day just a little bit brighter. Sun Cruiser Vodka iced tea. Make sure you guys go check it.
Speaker 1: By wait. Shout to burn reminded me to remind you guys that I am happy in my life. I love my son very much. I would never delete myself off this plane.
Speaker 6: Shout out.
Speaker 5: Shout out.
Speaker 1: Also shout to DNC saving us from conspiracies. Old Miss quarterback Trinidad Chambeles has been granted a preliminary injunction, giving him an additional year of eligibility. The NA likely to appeal the decision from the Mississippi judge. College football is so fucked, but it's also great as the best playoff. We just had the best playoff, Mendoza. It's different. I don't know if it's fucked.
Speaker 2: I mean, having a judge tell you can go back to play another year of football and then the governing body appealing the judge's ruling is kind of fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of good. Yeah, that's why because then in a how did I miss that? Who was a kid that the Browns dragon's second round? Who's like twenty nine years old? How did he? He played baseball for four years and then played shouted? The Browns just can never get it right.
Speaker 2: Using it second round picking a thirty year old is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is insane, insane stuff. Uh, what the Stephen Hawking doing on the high He was doing wheelies, bros him down the fucking water slide, nice lute.
Speaker 3: Putting playing cards and his spokes.
Speaker 1: He probably was walking around with so much ship on his back because he's there's just no way of telling. Oh man, that's gross. He was on there diddling this crazy.
Speaker 5: I can't get I can't get over the freeze frame. But Spencer on the broken camera.
Speaker 1: Smiling right, all right, I see you. One more picture in there, Chris, Yeah, I got that one. Put it up, put it on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got the one that you said, not the one Nick sent. All right?
Speaker 1: What No, I don't think Nick sent. One dog here is mellow.
Speaker 6: That son too, shout out metal.
Speaker 1: Smiling, good dog. One time we went to the movie theaters. The kids left him outside. We had the camera in front, which, by the way, they keep recordings also proven going to that if you want to as well, even if you don't suscribe for it. What yeah, those like little neighborhood cameras like like Ring and the other other companies too. The lady who just had her mom kidnapped, they didn't have like the subscription for the camera to review stuff, but the company still pulled it. So they do fucking record your shit all the time and keep it nuts.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that's my dog, my love. Anyway, we left them out, we went to the movies. He's such a good fucking dog. He sat in the porch the entire time, chilling until a neighbor came and got him. Unfortunately, and I didn't know the neighbor got him though. I watched where he was chilling, and I was like fast forward for like two hours. I didn't see, you know nothing. Then I honestly I was about to cry. I thought, I thought we lost the dog.
Speaker 6: Goodass dog, I will say, because he is good. This dog right here would fucking bolt in a heartbeat right towards thirteen miles. We got young Charlie is a pup. Charlie is a like ten month year old.
Speaker 1: I'm not going it looks like a menace in that right photo. He is a photo right he looks absolute men.
Speaker 6: Definitely absolute menace right there. But love Charlie. He eats everything. I have a new wallet now and a new hat, new version of this shut out. Yeah, he's addicted to like the scent of things. That's why I definitely think he's a wine wriner or why rudder al.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you could just like make up some ship and I would I would believe it. That's why he's the Kentucky Blue's type of grass. He's a Kentucky digger. What what that type of dog? That's an ALBUMA flower? Shout out, Young Chuck, that's a red Alabama flower. Charles exam r Kelly not the list. You know who's not on the list.
Speaker 10: I'm still going to bang r Kelly at most functions, all right.
Speaker 1: And we're going on this one. Obama just saying not in the list. I thought Biams gonna be in the bitch for sure. Also not on the list. Kind of crazy. I thought Biden be all over that. He probably took his name out before he dipped out. Probably, I'm still going to bang r Kelly at most functions, all right. Raise the sal says, cheer up, spinning.
Speaker 3: Sure, a couple of super chats in there to clean up.
Speaker 2: Luigi Gaming three one three says r Kelly not on the list, That is surprising.
Speaker 1: And uh, I think he was just doing it in the open.
Speaker 3: Like he did.
Speaker 2: Was still going r Kelly and most Atlanta. Uh Burn with the super chat says there's a funny j j K meme of e and did he fighting.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 1: R Kelly most functions? All right?
Speaker 3: Well that'll do it for us today.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you tapping in make sure you smeshed that like budget for easy for Nick, for Chris, I'm Spencer with a heavyweight.
Speaker 3: To see guysmorrow.
Speaker 1: Peace,