Speaker 1: Man, I got to say, I'm I'm just happy today. I was.
Speaker 2: I was happy yesterday. We did a show from Dave and Busters in Dallas walnut Hill in seventy five and that's the OG location and I hadn't been there in a while, and dude, they have renovated that place. But I had so much fun. But here's why I was so happy yesterday and so happy today, Like that event came together very quickly. Yeah, Like we found out, Hey, you guys are doing a remote from Dave and Busters. And we're like, oh really, And we were like when is it, Like it's on MLK Day and we were like, I don't even think we're working that day. And so we were trying to figure out, oh, well, let's work. If we're going to do a remote, let's do it. That sounds great. And we really didn't have a bunch of time to promote it because it just kind of happened quickly.
Speaker 1: And I looked up at the end of the show. I guess I was I couldn't kind.
Speaker 2: Of see around a corner and I was just so focused on the award winning content that I was churning at Oh of course, yeah, I did win some awards for yesterday and I looked at.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, my god, packed in here.
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how crowded it was.
Speaker 3: There were hordes of people.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was when someone won the mast It gets right and you looked over like, oh, oh God, there's a whole other section over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had no idea, skin goes. We're still in the air, the air. My thoughts were spilling out of my brain. But yeah, it was great on such short notice to have that many people come out, and uh, I don't know, it made me feel really good about that.
Speaker 5: I haven't been there, had hadn't been there since they re did everything. I don't know how much remodeling they did. They all looked bigger and better and cooler. And I stayed there and watched the entire football game there okay with popular local comedian, not a popular comedian local God, for God's sakes, he's opened up for Chappelle and Joan Rivers.
Speaker 1: We're talking about here.
Speaker 5: Paul Varguiese was at the bar at the end of our show and Everyboddy Jesse who was in town from California, and we stayed and we watched that entire football game and talked to comedy for about four hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, that that TV. Who watches a million dollar TV? I believe I just guessing I believe it. I mean that place has undergone some major renovations. I can't imagine there being a better TV in town. Maybe cause them that would be it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: But uh, Paul mar Geese, he hooked up with Joan Rivers, didn't he?
Speaker 3: I hope?
Speaker 5: So I think she went into a coma afterwards. So yeah, I would say, kid, okay, pleasure coma. I really do think like after because he did a run of shows opening up for her, and she did get into a coma about like seriously, like within two or three weeks after she was doing touring Sorry for Second Life out of the room. He also said that she said the most shocking joke really of all time.
Speaker 2: Can you Yeah, I imagine you can't say it because of FCC regulations.
Speaker 4: I can't how many cusswords or is it just the context.
Speaker 3: The amazing amount?
Speaker 5: Okay, and yeah, just he was like anyone who thinks their shocking comedian Joan Rivers had them.
Speaker 2: Be and you're saying Paul Bargesese is a local comedian, only local, that's what you said.
Speaker 3: Global.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: So did you guys just watch y'all didn't go play any of the games.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we played.
Speaker 4: Because there are some hungry hippos, but like life size hungry hippos where you sit on the hippos and you have to get the balls come out. Oh my god, that's a great.
Speaker 3: That's how you play hungry Hippos.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: And then there's also Mario Kart. Mario Kart was fun Byda destroyed all of us got first placed twice when we played Mario.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, so the picture you sent us such is great.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: And then asked her about it and she was like, yeah, I want of course. So Paul's girlfriend is super competitive and she's there to play all these games to get tickets. So she's got she like done the research, knew which games to attack to go get the most amount of tickets, which is a fascinating strategy for me. I was in there watching Paul and Jesse talk to each other about people they knew in California, and I was like, okay, well, were we all gonna go play a big game? Like hungry, hungry hippos, or that it wasn't gonna happen just because the group I was in, Right, we had two guys locking eyes with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not hungry enough for some hippopes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and basically discussing, you know, all comedy people that they've known for twenty years. And meanwhile she's over here just dunking and getting all these tickets. And I was like, you know what, I'll just play dodgeball.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does she go to daven Busters all the time. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She had a formula and a whole thing. See, I thought they were there to support us.
Speaker 1: They were just there. Yeah, there was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really cool. When I turned the corner, I was like, Paul, what are you doing here?
Speaker 5: Paul Eve said that She's like, He's like, oh, I didn't know. She knew though, because she listens.
Speaker 1: I guess. Yeah. It's fun. It's fun night. David Busters is fun everyone. I hope we get to go to a show there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 2: So I had something very embarrass thing happened to me today. Would you guys like to guess what it was?
Speaker 4: Did the Motorcycle Gang show up?
Speaker 3: Again nope, okay.
Speaker 5: Sharp, yeah, one of the worst things. So this is uh, I would think, I mean, do you guys, would you.
Speaker 2: Guys say that I struggle with technology more than anyone on the show.
Speaker 3: Email mostly it depends what it is. But yeah, you're good at editing videos.
Speaker 5: You're good at the advanced stuff. Yeah, I think you struggle with the basic stuff like email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, email. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I had a skin and I were in a teams meeting earlier today, okay, and it was with a home builder and it just so happens to be Teams is basically Zoom or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just Zoom for Microsoft.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because it's Microsoft.
Speaker 2: I'm real appled up iPhone, mac book, my PC all that.
Speaker 1: Is all Apple.
Speaker 2: And so I have I struggle getting into teams meetings like I sometimes like it says click the link and it won't let me in. And so I did. I caught up early this morning. I did a little check and I got in that meeting no problem. And then it was three minutes before the meeting it was like, you have to go give us permission to ax. I was like, wait, what I was in earlier two or three or four factor of something, and I was like, damn, I'm going to miss this meeting. Got in the meeting okay, barely, but I did alert everyone involved in the meeting that I didn't think I was gonna be able to make it. So that's worse than you know what I mean. Then I showed up and I clearly was having issues all aright, yep. So so it's a home builder and it just so happens to be the homebuilder that built my home.
Speaker 1: Oh really, did you know that going in? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, And so I decided to do the team's call from my phone instead of a computer, so I could kind.
Speaker 1: Of walk around and show my house. Okay, And so I do you guys have a feeling where this is going? Tuban? The Jeffrey Tuban situation was that the guy who he get caught craking. Yeah, that's you think.
Speaker 4: If he's up walking around? Okay, So did you have your boxers or something on? Not fully dressed down there?
Speaker 1: I wear a bikini thone, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, someone in the house maybe not fully clothed.
Speaker 1: It was worse for me. For me, it's worse.
Speaker 2: I went up, I went over to a corner of my living room, and I was like, hey, and I you know, love my house, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: We're here. Let me show it to you.
Speaker 2: And I was kind of holding the phone and showing it around the living room and like walked over the dining room, was holding it up. But I hadn't looked back down at the phone in a minute, and I heard this lady go, oh that that's great, that looks great. Oh reversed. I did not turn the phone around. I was filming in my face. They were looking into my nostrils.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was walking around my house and Skin was in that meeting. I can't wait for him to give you his thoughts on that. But I was basically showing them my nostrils and she was like, oh, it's great, looks great.
Speaker 3: It's a big old man moved.
Speaker 8: God, I know, I know. It's such an old man move. I hate it, God, I hate it. And uh, the other thing about getting old, you get forgetful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting something and I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we can help you out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 9: Said oh yeah, start time, boys right now, you're ready, ready ready ready ready one.
Speaker 7: W W epan within I'll show you're goal ruling it if you except to a similar week pursuing it, tundled out Shaw shank through the sewer.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 7: Now we're chilling at the Eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dot. Gotta have it for my house. A GOP status, Howard starting to get credit. Shows that up multiply like a rabbit. Tune in, zn't out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 5: I'm on a hang out.
Speaker 1: We'll trind rocking it on the radio.
Speaker 3: My boys, Skin.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio.
Speaker 10: It's time to to this balkin.
Speaker 3: All baby baby kt Christine up in, Skin.
Speaker 1: All up on the radio. Yes, Happy Tuesday, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the world famous Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one in the Eagle. We're gonna shift things around today. We're gonna do the Today game. Next, we'll have around the sports. We'll get into the latest Cowboys coaching news. We've got the Hollywood shuffle. Uh, some Billy Ray Cyrus news that Skin will weigh in on. Don't miss it, everybody, just don't miss it. At five ten, hog Mage, this is you recapping your senior your high school girls.
Speaker 1: You connected with.
Speaker 5: No, it was actually pigs, actual hogs. Uh and Irving, Irving is in the crossfire of hogs right now, and two brave people have taken it upon themselves to solve the problem. It's gonna be real insane, So you would think that, but that's.
Speaker 4: What I'm assuming. Yeah, especially in Texas with hogs.
Speaker 5: We'll find out, okay, but I don't think you can be doing that in the city.
Speaker 2: Oh, because these are city hogs. Yeah, farrel hogs in the city of Irving. Oh my god, running into cars.
Speaker 3: And taking up yards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, causing lots of damage and uh, you know, property, and it's a lot of money. But there's a solution. We think it's pretty funny. Oh yeah, truffles, Yeah, Farrell hogs.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's like an elite level pig, a truffle pig or Ferrell Texas hogs.
Speaker 1: They don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: They just look for cheetos, run into it.
Speaker 1: Whatever they run into. They did not know anything. Because I know people that like they're a nuisance.
Speaker 2: So it's okay to hunt those, right because they cause so many problems and when you catch them, you dig a hole, you put a bunch of Cheetos in there, and you put some big red just dump big red sod in it and they come and dig into the ground.
Speaker 1: That's how you get me too. I like it right, Your head's great.
Speaker 2: And then in the big finish today the thirteen best movie Presidents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yesterday it was inauguration day. A lot of technical difficulties at the inauguration. We'll get into that at four forty. Yeah, our guy Billy Ray Cyrus as a hero drops we will use forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, But so.
Speaker 5: We're gonna tak Cowboys coaching search at four ten. I went through and I just I listened to the entire opening press conference of Mike McCarthy the other day, like from five years ago, oh yeah, from five years ago, from twenty twenty, and I just found a few things that just made me realize it was doomed from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the first part.
Speaker 2: So I do want to introduce you to the next coach that was Cowboys Micarthy.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, that's how you know. His first words as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys was this.
Speaker 1: What that's crazy?
Speaker 3: I swear to God?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now he was already sitting down when that started, right, so to cry.
Speaker 1: There are noises in speaking of being an old man.
Speaker 2: The older you get, the more noise you make when you get up out of your seat or sitting down in it. Of course, like I make them when I get up after sitting down. It sounds like I've torn, you know, muscles.
Speaker 3: I'm like, part of that is that.
Speaker 5: We're trained that we've seen our parents do that, and they saw their parents do that, and it's just what it is, okay, as I don't know if it's a necessary noise that we make.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I've ever done it while sitting And you were like, hey, what do you think about this job?
Speaker 6: And I'm like.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: First of all, thank you.
Speaker 6: It is great to be here, and I'm having a moment here because I don't know where the hell and put my hands. I never sat at a table for a press conference, so excuse me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So hey, he's got the crowd on his side.
Speaker 3: God, that's when we first realized that Stevens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because is Stephen the one who pushed to hire him more than anything?
Speaker 5: I thought that, but now I don't know, okay, because He's he was the one who's pushing to get him out of here too.
Speaker 2: He's the one whose nervous laughter took over the whole press conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right here, this is Macarthy's big lie. I mean, I need to confess.
Speaker 6: I mean, I told Jerry I watched every play in the twenty nineteen season, but I wanted a job, so.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched every play of the season. It was just, I mean, you do what you gotta do, right, But it was more about tracking trends and seeing what people were doing.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know, a big party too.
Speaker 6: Want to studies, watching players, you know, just watching you know, watching some of these new offenses. And really there's a couple of guys on defense that we were able to study.
Speaker 5: But there was a couple of guys on defense we were able to study. He said in the interview. We watched every play from that season. And then he says the overde brother, there was a couple of guys on defense that we were able to study an entire year off in a barn with your coaching buddies, and you watched two defensive players.
Speaker 4: What we need to know now I'm thinking they moved Stevens mic up on purpose, because then we were so bothered by that that we couldn't even focus on what Carthy's saying, because you're right, that is awful.
Speaker 1: I never picked that up.
Speaker 5: No two players the whole time. But this is the head of so.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched every play of the season, but it was just I mean you to do right the middle one where he's like it was like breathe, laughing, you can tell, oh my god, I mean I have more.
Speaker 5: Maybe we'll just scatter it throughout the week, you know, just let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Are you are you saying that there was?
Speaker 2: There was a ton of red flags and warning signs that we should have seen from that we missed.
Speaker 1: Because of Steven's laugh.
Speaker 10: We missed it from from his first sit down at the mic, you know
Speaker 2: All right, all right, coming up next the only segment of our show today that shout to be podcasted.