Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this Wednesday and in the tri State getting ready for the Bengals on Sunday, and we'll see what happens with the Brownies in town if they have a two percent chance, and maybe by the end of Sunny we have some sense how close the Bengals are getting in the playoffs and more. But until then, David Yos is the Attorney General of the State of Ohio. He walked in the shoes of Mike Dowaine, who held the office for eight years, and David Yost Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I read with interest the case called Dad's Place in Brian, Ohio kind of out of our jurisdiction, but it's illustrative of what civil authorities can do to Christian facilities. So can you tell the American people about Dad's Place and how you acted to stop that from occurring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is kind of interesting. This is a little street front church, and I'm going to tie it into Cincinnati at a second, because there is this is an important case, but it's a little street front shirt and the pastor there keeps it open twenty four to seven. If you can believe that somebody's there twenty four to seven all the time, and you can come in there off the street, doesn't matter, no questions asked. You know, they'll give you food, they'll let you sit in a chair. There's no beds or anything. But you know sometimes people come in there and the coal winter, they'll sit in those chairs all night long. And the city is not happy about that. So they sent the building inspectors and the zoning inspectors and the fire chief and started sighting them for you know, every little niggling code violation they could find. Well, it's a storefront shirt, it's in an old building. It's exactly what you're imagining right now when I'm talking about this. And the trouble is there's a bunch of other places in these same kinds of buildings that get waivers, basically get a pass on it. In fact, there's even a hotel that where people sleep overnight where some of these same violations have been you know, overlooked, their their their grandfathered in. So the key issue is a church definitely has to follow zoning and you know building code safety code violations and all that. Uh, they're they're the codes but you can't treat them worse than you treat other businesses. Right. And so we're in court right now arguing about it. The State of Ohio's and amicus uh and UH first Liberty I think is actually representing uh Dad's place. But the way we got an appeals court tissue a stay and uh, we'll continue to talk about that. But the reason why I think this is important to your listeners. You know, Cincinnati is one of our great has one of our great Catholic populations, uh in the United States. And I was just asked to get involved in a case out of Wisconsin that's headed for probably the Supreme Court, where Wisconsin is saying, hey, you know, yeah, all that God stuff is good. Yeah, you got First Amendment rights on that. But if you take it so far as going out and trying to do the homeless or you know, feed the hungry, you know, that's not religion anymore. That's social work and you're not protected.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so in other words, why would the Attorney General care about Dad's place in Brian, Ohio? Does it say something larger about other difficulties practicing faiths in America? Is that the main reason you're doing because I would think when Dad's place showed up, here comes the Attorney General to Brian Ohio, but the storefront ecumenical church that people were saying, what the hell is David.
Speaker 2: Yo's doing here? Well, that's exactly the point. If the government is allowed to tell you what is religious and what's not, that you're allowed to preach, but you're not allowed to feed the hungry. You know, you can, you know, celebrate the Lord's Supper, but you know, we get to talk about whether you know you're allowed to house the homeless and give them shelter. Then the power to regulate is the power to destroy. And we don't have a First Amendment anymore. At that point, religion becomes something that you have to do in pipe private and wash your hands afterward.
Speaker 1: So you're involved in that. Hopefully it'll set a larger point on the second issue I want to go over with you. And recently, about a week ago, our Governor Mike DeWine signed into law a so called bill that wasn't shall we say, transgender hospitals and bathrooms. And there's two different issues there, and one is a bathroom bill, the other one is transgender rights. And I just happened. In preparation for the interview this afternoon. I went on the website this morning of Children's Hospital in Cincinnati, and they have a statement right there that we follow Ohio law and we do not do puberty blockers. We don't do hormonal replacement, we don't do surgeries because of a law recently passed by the state of Ohio. There was some I think regret that Children's Hospital couldn't do it, but nonetheless it applies to Cincinnati nationwide. Can you explain to the American people as we sit here this Wednesday afternoon, what is the law relative to teenage girls fourteen or fifteen having double mass sectomies and having hysterectomies, And what is the law now but a thirteen year old boy having his testicles removed chemically and having his penis removed, and what is the law, which I think is the whole thing is sick. It's ridiculous, especially when England about a week ago, said we're out of the business of puberty blockers. This Scandinavian country said this isn't working. We've stopped. We're in the beginning of this process. So can you explain to the American people. We have a great children's hospital here, Cincinnati's Children's respect is the best in the whole nation. But when it comes to puberty blockers and hormonal surgery and double mass sectomies for thirteen year old girls, I draw the line. What is the law of Tony Bender wants to know.
Speaker 2: Well, the line is about where you would like to draw it, Bill, And let me say, I'm glad to hear that Cincinnati Children's, which was an opponent of this law and when it was in the legislature, is publicly saying that they want to comply. That's good for them, that's a good thing. The law now says that if you're under eighteen, you can't do anything permanent medically about gender transition, quote unquote. That's kind of the top line you could still have. You know, you can still go to mental health counseling, you can still talk to a pastor, you know, so it doesn't reach that. But we're drawing the line at things that are going to chang your body permanently or even potentially permanently. So chemicals and you know, endocrine therapy, hormone therapy. Certainly chopping body parts off is no you gotta wait till you're eighteen to do that.
Speaker 1: And so if you're twenty or twenty five or nineteen or thirty eight, and you have your wits about you and you're a woman, you want to double mass sect to me hysterectomy. You're a man, and you want to have your testicles cut off and other body parts removed, and you can do that, correct, am I? Do I have that right?
Speaker 2: It's a free country, and the legislature has not, you know, attempted to regulate that, all right, nor in my views should they.
Speaker 1: No. No, I can't imagine having an argument today that if you're a fifteen year old girl and you want to double mass sectomy in a hysterectomy because you think you're a boy, that somehow society would say, well, that's okay. Let me play devil's advocate. Let's say the mom and the dad loved their daughter slash son, and they want a live daughter instead of a dead son. That's the bumper sticker, which makes sense on the surface, but look below, it doesn't make any sense. But let's say that the mom and dad say we want this done. The treating physician says this is required for the mental health. We got to cut off a penis for mental health, and then the hospital says we'll do it. Who in the hell is David Yost and the people of Ohisa.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: I'll play Devil's advocate. Can you answer that question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what the answer is, because I've heard you get it. We protect children while they're developing on all kinds of things. You can't go into the military and final war when you're sixteen. You can't buy beer, alcohol, cigarettes, cannabis. You can't get a tattoo without your parents' permission. You can't vote even with your parents' permission. And that's because people are under eighteen. Plenty over eighteen, but under eighteen you're still growing up. You don't make good judgment calls, and you don't know who or what you're going to be when you're an adult. It's a tumultuous time. And of course the state has a right and an obligation in my view, to protect kids.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, and I point out that what happened to Madison, Wisconsin a few days ago. I watched this morning on CNN, the fifteen year old girl at a firing range shooting ar fifteen's with her father's permission, also shooting I think the murder weapon, the nine millimeter, and fifteen year old girl who was not transgender but had severe mental difficulties, had posted online all kind of weird stuff about killing boys and killing men and that women have to take over society. Hear idols were two guys, the nineteen ninety nine Columbine nick named Harrison Cleebold. Those two guys shot up Columbine High School. She was wearing parafe area that celebrated the murder of students. And I'm watching this going on, and I'm thinking, well, this has happened in Ohio. It happened north of here. It's going to happen again. It happened in Butler County where a student got off track, got off an emotional never never land, and thought it was their duty to kill fellow students, or in this case, kill boys and men. And so as the attorney general. And also I'm listening to the radical left telling us, and we need more laws, so we don't we have enough laws on the books. I guess carrying guns if you're fifteen years old in the school must be legal, because they say we need laws. As the chief law enforcement officer, can you conjure up some law that we could put on the books that would stop a mentally troubled, emotionally disturbed fifteen year old girl who is posting online nasty things about boys and men. Allegedly, at least before it was taken down. The police have not confirmed that in Madison, but the posting seems to be hers, and that she lived in a dysfunctional house in which the the husband and the wife had been married to different partners, who was split between two households, had every excuse to go off the rails. Is there any new law we could pass that would stop this from happening ahead of time?
Speaker 2: Until you can figure out how to pass the law that cures a human heart that's damaged, I don't know how you do that. Honestly, we have laws. You're not eight kids, You're not allowed to take guns to school. Okay, that's against the law. Let's start there. But at the end of the day, I think it's important, at least on this segment where we're talking about kids going off the rails in their schools, because they're the ones that have the easiest access to the schools. I think it's time for us to realize that forgive me the baby boomers libertine approach to life, Their hedonistic approach to life, where they're treating their children as though they're fully formed adults, able to make all of their own decisions, entitled to substantial, robust privacy, is a failure. This is not the way any society operates throughout history. Parents have an obligation to society as well to their as to their own children to raise them. And I mean saying no, you're not going to do that. No, you don't get privacy. Give me your phone. I'm going to see what you're doing. And I just encourage all the people within the sound of our voices to not buy into this notion that you ought to treat your fifteen year old son or daughter the same way you will treat your twenty year old son or daughter. There's an eternity between those five years, and there's a difference in your legal and moral duties, your ethical duties if you dislike the word moral in how you act.
Speaker 1: David Yost couldn't have said it better. And somehow I think even twenty year old men and women are not men and women by the two. I think a male doesn't develop to the twenty five or thirty years old. That's a different issue. Lastly, the big issue in Cincinnati right now, you're a big wig in Columbus, is is homelessness. I'm looking at an order signed on August sixteen, twenty eighteen, State of Ohio Extral Joseph T. Dieters versus the City of Cincinnati, in which we have a terrible homeless problem here that exacerbated itself with the burning down of I four seventy one. People are going nuts. And this order of consent decree says the City Cincinnati Police and Health Departments, upon the request for its assistance by the Sheriff's Office and other shall remove any existing or future encampments on any unlicensed park. Campground does no running water or toilet facilities, and other requirements is defined by statute. So I'm holding this order, which is now what about six years six and a half years old, that says the City of Cincinnati is ordered to remove homeless encampments. And right now, as I speak, there are dozens of homeless encampments under bridges and public parks, including in Mount Washington, that should not be. There is there any role for the Attorney general in this.
Speaker 2: Well. I would have to look at the specific laws that that order cites to be able to give you a definitive legal answer.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: But look, but look, this is Cincinnati's issue, and if Cincinnati wants to tolerate an administration that ignores a court orders, that is a local problem. That is not something where Columbus ought to be coming in and dictating to the local town. My question is, what the heck's going on down there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Where's the prosecutor, where's the city council? Do you lack the courage to do what you've been ordered to do? But I really don't think that we want to live in a state where Columbus is going to swoop in like you know, some kind of Demi god and order all the local folks how to run their lives. We don't like that when Washington tries to do it to us. I'm not really eager to try to do that to our local cities. And you know what, I know a lot of the people there. I think they're good hearted people, they're smart. Don't get this, They'll get this.
Speaker 1: Right, I hope I hope down the road we actually follow the law. But city council acts as if this is a brand new problem, it's never existed before, and what do we do with homeless And the fact is there's an order saying what to do, and they ignore it because it's politically inconvenient. David Yost, Attorney General, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, thanks for setting the people straight on homelessness and so much more. And thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and David Yost will do it again. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, my train.
Speaker 1: Christmas all let's continue with more. It's amazing how when laws or shall we say, non political in the sense, this is what you must do, whether you like it or not, Liberals and Democrats ignore the law when it doesn't fit their political ideology, but when it does fit the law, then they go nuts. On this case, we have a clear law that says they can't do this. They're ordered to remove the homeless homeless camps immediately, and they refuse to do so, and someone I'm maybe having another lawyer later on and talk about what to do in this case. But this is not the way things ought to be. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Dave hit the music. Here we go. Another journey in broadcast supervity is underway with Bed McKay after one o'clock today. We scheduled Michael McDonald to be here of the Catholic League about what's happening, what a great year it's been. When I do my national type interviews, I find out that Cincinnati is in great shape compared to the rest of the world, and that America, because of what happened November fifth and the electoral vote and most states was yesterday, is in wonderful shape compared to what we could have been, should have been, might have been the road not taken. Imagine if cackling Kamala became the president, and how would the world look in Washington look at that point. It'd be frightening, it to be scary, which brings up this point. I listen to your good friend of mine, Brian Combs, who I hired and sired many years ago, and he points out the city council continues to grapple with the issue of homelessness, which isn't an issue of homelessness is an issue of mental health. It's an issue of drug use, it's an issue of alcoholism, along with the inability to control one's own inclinations, and the fact that it takes a few bucks to have your own, your own apartments, your own home, whatever it might be. And there's a chunk, maybe half forty percent. I remember my good friend Buddy Gray would tell me there's about a third need help, about a third would get help if required to get help, and the other third don't want any help at all because they like the lifestyle, and they like being mascots. They like being pandered to and exploited. They like the fact that people are caring for them. That's just the way it is. And we're not talking about large numbers. We're not talking about fifty thousand or five thousand, maybe not even five hundred, more like one to two hundred. That is destroying city life. And we cannot permit this thing to metastasize like it has in Chicago and other places in which there's hundreds or thousands of tents all over Hell's half Acre Downtown Cincinnati. The Downtown Council, CBC three, c DC, the corporations, the companies, the charities, they want none of this, can't have it. It's wrong, it's bad for them and it's bad for us.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: There was an order entered, and I'm going to pursue this on your behalf as a listener of mine with the current prosecutor's Melissa powers, and you can imagine a many county prosecutor's office is going to flip in about two and a half three weeks. I think it's the first week in January that Connie Pilach will takeover. I'm going to as a great American, I'm going to reach out to Connie Pilich directly and talk with her and see what I can do on your behalf. But this lawsuit was filed and determined some six and a half years ago in which the City of Cincinnati, which is a body politic that means it's an ongoing enterprise. It doesn't stop when a new mayor comes in or a new council or a new city manager. It's a body politic. It continues. I think it began like in I know, almost seventeen eighty eight. It's been around a long time. Lusandeville was the name of Cincinnati in the beginning, and they signed a consent decree which they agreed to this this wasn't well litigated in a sense, but they agreed what to do, which is that the City of Cincinnati and its Police Division and its public health officials agreed to clear out homeless camps as they materialize, immediately, instantly done. And I'm reading this order put together by Judge Ruhlman, and by the way, Judge Patrick Tinkelocker is now in charge. The order talks about how health requirements demand that this occurred because you can't urinate, fornicate, and defecate outside underneath bridges. There could be a problem under a bridge on a warm on a warm night, you might I'm sorry, in a cold night to get warm. Absolutely, that says the illegal encampments are mobile and are a moving nuisance that constitute a hazard to the health and safety of the general public, including those living in these illegal encampments. With all the legal ees. It goes for eight pages long, and it essentially says that the city is under an ongoing daily duty to clear out the homeless encampments immediately. It is further ordered the City of Cincinnati Police and Health departments, upon the request for assistance from the Hamlety County Sheriff Ermaine McGuffey, and through law means calls the immediate removal of any existing or future encampments on any unlicensed park camp, street overpass, park camp that has no running water or toilet facilities and other requirements set forth in thirty seven oh one point twenty five, also those that exist on private land irrespectively in the City of Cincinnati in Hamleton County. So this applies in Dent as well as it applies in Madeira as well as it applies in Cincinnati. And this order is permanent and shall be enforced by the city's Cincinnati Police Division. So this hand ringing, we don't know what to do. Evan Nolan, one of the new council members Seth appears to be well intended. What are we going to do? Read the order? What you have to do? Because this city is an ongoing municipal enterprise, has agreed to do this already and this isn't an optional thing. Do we want to do it? Do we not want to do it? What do you think? It is? Judgment entry order and permanent injunction. And because the time six and a half years agoing by this isn't subject to appeal or understanding. This is in order to in effect, as the great American speaks, do it now. Tell Chief Thiji, make copies of this order, send it to everyone, and we must do it now. I had on the other day one of the great attorneys to discuss what do you do when parties to a lawsuit do not shall we say behave properly and in fact ignore completely what the order says and what it doesn't say, and what your duties and responsibilities are. You know what I'm saying, you have to perform in doing these things. Chris Finnie was with me a few days ago and he said, they're looking at it. I spoke to another attorney, Kurt Hartman, who's of counsel with Chris Finnie, and here's the issue. And Chris brought this up on the air with you and me, and you might fix on this issue. And that is standing. In other words, only the parties to a lawsuit or those who benefit therefrom have the ability to go to court to enforce the order. So that means if you're a mom and a dad and you're divorced, your kids are the beneficiary of child support and as a child, maybe you're sixteen, seventeen, eighteen years old. You can go to d R Court and you're the beneficiary of this order. You can actually file emotion for contempt. So the issue with Kurt Hartman and others who are working well to protect the City of Cincinnati from itself is to make sure that this order is enforced. And who can do it is an issue right now. The parties are State of Ohio x ral means in relationship to Joseph T. Deaters, how many County prosecutor relater versus City of Cincinnati, and who's eligible to do this. A citizen can say, wait a minute, I'm a beneficiary of this order. This thing was put into effect to help me conduct my business, to make sure that I four seventy one is not burned down so I can get to work and get home from work. I want this. I want an order from now Judge dink a Loocker who took the place of Ruleman in order to require the city to do what they said they would do anyway, which they seemingly don't want to do. And of course they know this order exists, and they beat around the bush him and Hawn Well, they want to do something outside of this order, which legally they cannot do, they must not do. And the reason this is happening in metastasizing and democratic cities is because they don't have the backbone. Maybe someone should contact Amazon and order a backbone, because with Amazon, if you're Amazon plus Prime, it's delivered the next day. It's unbelievable the stuff that goes on. And so I'm going to pursue this matter. And of course, the current prime executer as I sit here at twelve forty nine pm on a Wednesday afternoon, is Melissa Powers in her office shall we say, is disassembling as I speak because of the change of the office. The top people are leaving, and I'm not sure no one in the Prosecutor's office. They're looking for jobs and things are in complete turmoil. But Melissa Powers is a great American, So I'm going to call her later today in relationship to my conversation I just had with the Attorney General. And in this case, the Attorney General can be appointed, shall we say, as co counsel or something of that type, could be appointed on this case to enforce this injunction. If the next prosecutor, Connie Pillag doesn't want to do it, then it becomes okay, how do we enforce it? And what might happen is Connie Pillag. She's perceived as a liberal, We're not sure yet not taking office, she may not want to enforce rule and regulations against the homeless population. She may have an attitude of you know what, we don't want to We're not going to do it. Well, if she doesn't do it, the beneficiaries of this order are men and women like you and me, and those stuck in traffic on I four seventy one were hurt by the non enforcement of this order by the City of Cincinnati. So I'm going to pursue this on your behalf. And secondly, I would note that, as Brian Combs pointed out that this morning, State of Ohio versus Kyle Raleigh, the son of the great weatherman Steve Raleigh, have resolved their conflicts and that the matters have been reduced to a misdemeanor, which should have been at a maximum anyway. Now, this matter is a civil issue. There have been lawsuits filed back and forth, and let that resolve the matter as to what happened. So let's continue. I also would point out that the drone controversy has just got a little bit more weird. There's a congressman who I respect named Mike McCall, not the great Zager basketball player, but another Mike McCall, who is alleged that in reality he relating that he knows what it is and that he says it is Chinese intelligence the drones that are hiding among the other activities in the sky to take pictures of Bedminster and to take pictures of army bases. That's what Mike McCall says of Texas congressman. He was in the briefing yesterday, and this is a land at like a like a dumbbell in Washington. Because Mike McCall is not a right wing bomb thrower. He's out of the Intelligence Committee, and he related that he knows what it is, and what it is is Chinese intelligence. With the balloons that you know, I can't imagine Donald Trump letting a Chinese balloon float across the country with impunity. That wouldn't have happened. Once again, we have a non president collecting the salary and doing the job. Approval rating, by the way, is down in the twenties and Trump's approval rating is now in the sixties. The Trumpster is now more popular than he's ever been, and Joe Biden is less popular than he's ever been, and it's getting worse. And the lies told by the Washington Lee about his mental status is disgusting. Held his last cabinet meeting yesterday. He's only had about three and four years. And to a person, they all said that he's on top of his game, doesn't suffer from dementia, knows exactly what he's saying, he's literate, and all that kind of crap, which none of us believe. So let's take a short break and after one o'clock today we'll be Michael McDonald of the Catholic League. Then tomorrow we have many things scheduled and including Julie Gunlock the Independent Women's Forum, and we have Tim Chapman will be here about doze and are we really going to cut federal government spending? And then also later we've scheduled at Lease Kurt Hartman, part of the Finny Law firm, to talk about They're not going to let this moment pass. And the reason is because the prosecutor's office changing hands in about two weeks, the ability to start a contempt proceeding now is available. And if they wait for two weeks until the new prosecutor takes over Connie Pillage, you have no idea if she'll be a law enforcement official or a social worker. Never had the job before, have no clue what's going on. Plus, on Friday, we scheduled Brigitte Gabriel, who was held captive for seven years and at Jordanian home when she was a girl, brutalized terribly, and now she's written many books and I want to get her thoughts on what's happening in Syria levinon what's happening with a Moss. Allegedly they're going to release them some of their prisoners that they kidnapped. I'd say release them all before the Trumpster gets involved, in which case all hell's going to break loose. So let's continue with more once again five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred new eighteen T Bill cunning Immigrant American live with you every day at Troome of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW. Let's continue the Great American Bill Cunningham. Of course, the Catholic League located in New York City, is one of the great civil rights facilities for the Catholic faith, Christianity and also individual freedom. And one of the leaders of the Catholic League is the great Michael McDonald. Michael McDonald, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Mike, can you kind of now we're at the end of the year. Was this a good year? Just give me an overall review. Was this a good year or a bad year for religious freedom for America, for the flag, for the faith. Give me your sense of what kind of year year it's been.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bill, it's good to be back with you again. Yes, you know, this year has definitely been a pivot year, I would say, you know, the Biden administration and the secularists that enabled them. In the culture at large, definitely, we're in full swing going after Catholics, Christians, people of faith all across this country. But we did have this tremendous earthquake this year with the re election of Donald Trump. And if you look at particularly some of the exit pollion that you see that people of faith generally broke towards Trump and the secularsts broke towards the Democrats, which sort of seems to be where the new fault lines in society are breaking down these days, that the secularists are on the left, people of faith are on the right. And so from that perspective, you definitely say that the people of faith had enough of the last four years, revolted and took their country back, and have decided that they want a more pro religious freedom agenda moving forward. They want to be able to exercise and practice their faith in public, which are a good thing. So it's you know, looking bullish for next year in that regards of we still got a lot of work to do. When you know, a culture war is not one for loss in a single election cycle. This takes years of hard work. So moving forward, you know, we got to keep that intensity up and if we can keep applying pressure. You know, this is something that we looked at the Catholic League this year and you can see this on our website Catholic League dot org. We compared the religious liberty policies of both the Trump administration and the Biden Harris administration, and you know, clearly the Trump administration has done much more get very little out of the Biden Harris administration mostly just lip service. So in that sense, moving forward looks like we have an opportunity to strike while the irons hot, advance the clause of religious liberty and really get this country back on track, get back to the morals that made America great in the first place, and the values and all that. So there's optimism. I would say that this was a very optimistic year.
Speaker 1: You know, you can only imagine the path not taken if we ever sitting here at the end of the year in Kamala Harris as the president to be. Tim Waltz, who's a real clown, would be the VP president of the Center. I can't imagine how dark, how dreary things would be when it came to people of faith, in those who believe in the Constitution. You have two or three postings a Catholicic dog organ I found very interesting. One is US Trails UK. US Trails UK on puberty blockers and it's time the medical profession caught up with the UK and most European nations by pulling back at support for gender ideology in America. The AM, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Federation of Pediatric Organizations, the American Psychological Association, I might ad the American Bar Association and the American Psychiatric Administration Association are still promoting transgenderism, the idea that the sexes are interchangeable. And I watched the other day there was the president of the NCAA just kind of defending the idea that young adult males nineteen twenty two years old should be able to play sports against females and be in their private spaces. And this is contrary to what most of the world is now going. We're about five ten years behind Europe when it comes to these things that we can tell a fourteen year old girl, you know what, you need a double mess sectomy and a hysterectomy when you're fourteen, or tell a boy that you're locked in the wrong body. We're going to give you privity blockers and also hormonal treatment and take away your ability to reproduce as a male. We're going to cut off your testicles like you're some a gelding, and we're going to let you be whatever you want to be. And I'm reading this column that you have up Bill Donne, who a great man Pennant, and we seem not to be going on the same path as those who have done this for a long time. How long will it take, Michael McDonald till we come to reality?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like I said, our side definitely gained the momentum this year, but to kind of throughout an analogy, the other side are essentially the dinosaurs. The asteroid has already hit the Earth and the heat wave is coming to wipe them out, and they just they don't recognize that their policies, their ideology is doomed because it goes against human nature. And that's ultimately why it's failed. You know, you bring up the NC DOUBLEA. You know, of course they're going to screw up the college football playoff brackets issue. They don't even know what the difference between a man and a woman is like, Right, If you can't figure out that basic level of biology, of course you're not going to be able to figure anything out more complicated than that. And that is the problem. And like I said before, it's going to take a lot of work for our side for truth, justice in the American way to ultimately prevail. And you're right, the Europeans, the British have woken up on this. The finish the Dutch even and that they used to promote this the Nordic countries, that they're pulling back from transgenderism in a big way over there. But the elites in this country, the people up in their ivory towers that have been voicing this nonsense on us for years, are refusing to recognize the simple biological truth and they're not going to back down easily. And so it is going to take a concerted effort for people of all faith Catholics, Christians, Jews, Mormons, the whole nine yard. Everyone needs to be out there pushing back on this radical ideology.
Speaker 1: Well, the other issue is money. Whenever you have some dispute. One of the great things about Bill Clinton or Richard Nixon was follow the money. The transgender industry is a multi, multi, multi billion dollar enterprise where doctor's, medical professionals and hospitals and blue cities and blue states are making billions of dollars exploring sexually confused young people, and according to all of the studies in Europe and elsewhere that there's no difference in mental health outcomes or suicidal prevention ten years after the fact of the switch from one gender to another, and in fact, the troubles remain, But we live in a society where you've got to make money in this huge industry. And Michael McDonald, you've been in political aspects of this for a long time that when you have won an issue, the last thing you do is fold up your tents and go home. So when the Human Rights Campaign one gay marriage, the last thing they could do is to shut down their buildings. They're thousands of staff, and they're millions and millions of dollars in donations from groups like the Ford Foundation. They had to come up with someone else. Wait a minute, can we sell the idea of transgender rights which goes into the biology of one hundred thousand years, there's been men and women, that's it xx or x Y, that's it, never anything anything different. And they had to keep the money aflowing and keep motivating people to vote for them if they're liberal Democrats. So they had to come up with a quote a civil rights issue of our time, which is transgender rights. And the moniker has always been Mike McDonald, would you have a live son or a dead daughter? The choices, Well, the fact of the matter is that's a nice moniker, not bumper sticker. But in reality, if you're in your early teens or you're a teenager and you're having mental difficulties and psychological problems, emotional difficulties, the last thing you should do is add on top of those difficulties by taking puberty blockers or having surgery or hormonal treatment. It doesn't solve the mental problem. It might cause a genitelia issue, but it doesn't go on between your ears. What's going on your mind? And all of us might say psychological treatment, psychiatric treat whatever it might be. But the Red states, like in Ohio, the lawmakers passed a bill saying that children's hospitals and nationwide and Cincinnati and also in Columbus can't do this anymore. It's on their website now, we can't do it. So they're referring patients to Chicago, Illinois, where they can do it. And so if you live in a blue city in a blue state, the industry's going to target you to make money off the confusion of your children. That must stop. Secondly, you have a great posting up about how civil rights groups minorities are ill served by their leaders, and this is relative. It's you know, RuSHA L rushbo always called them NASO Association of liberal Colored people. And it's a great column about minorities being ill served by their leaders and really the flock's not paying so much attention explained about the National Action Network and which was paid a half million dollars by Kamala Harris and that's Al Sharpton. And then also at the NAACP, how these so called civil rights groups have not served the minorities they're supposed to attend to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that's another good point theuse. It's another example of how the elites have completely turned their back, abandoned common sense, abandoned their people, and sold them out for profit and ideologies. You rightfully point out money if you look at what a lot of you know, looking at those two organizations, a lot of black people in this country rightfully so want to be able to get their children out of failing inner city schools and send them to a school of their choice, whether that's a private school, one of the great Catholic schools across this country, or a high quality charter school. They're looking for an alternative to the failing public school system. But time and again we see from the n the NAACP, we see from the National Action Network, all these other organizations. Its alphabet soup of organizations that have completely stopped representing the interests of people. They time and again side with the teachers' unions, one of the largest funders of the Democratic Party, to advance their own political and ideological aims and financial aims and sell out their people. Know, we're looking at this one group that we mentioned in that I don't remember off the top of my head, but it's the largest group representing Asians in this country, and they have multiple statements out there saying that they support affirmative action, which, lest we forget, was just overturned this year by Asian students suing Harvard and UNC down in North Carolina for the discriminatory policies on admissions because they were getting kicked out of school. But you know, this Asian group is out discrim We don't know. We need more affirmative action that is literally ensuring that Asian students do not get into high quality colleges.
Speaker 1: Now, the National Council of Asian Pacific Americans a coalition of thirty eight national organizations, and they have to keep fundraising. They have to keep raising money, so even when they know, I say, Supreme Court rules that affirmative action, we're done with that. They got to keep continuing because there's buildings and leases, there's employees to be paid, they're media connections to charitable organizations. You can't say, Okay, the issue is done. It's over with. We won or we lost and they won. They have to keep the group alive.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, I found this shocking. I had not seen this about Elton John. Elton John, according to your column here and Bill Donna, who wrote it about used to be a crackhead, now regrets the legalization of marijuana. And I read this story every now and then Elton John, who by the way, said nice things about Donald Trump several months back. Elton John used to be a crackhead. Now he regrets it. What got him started? He says, marijuana. I maintain that it's addictive and it leads to other drugs and it's not good for the mind. Explain how Sir Elton John stands with Donald Trump in the Catholic league. Explain that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we're living in strange times. We're living in strange times. Wait, I guess the broken clock is right. Twice today he was right about Trump, and he was right about marijuana. So I guess that adage hold's true. But no, he's right on this issue. You know, marijuana is a gateway drug. It is highly destructive. Most people in prison used marijuana before they went to jail. It distorts your mind. There's a story a couple months back about this woman down in Texas. She was smoking a joint and stabbed a boyfriend ninety seven times. Yeah, it is a very bad drug. And if you look at places where drugs have been legalized in this country, things have gotten out of hand. Colorado, things are terrible out there. The hospitals are full of car crash victims from people that were high. The police are inundated. Oregon went even further and pretty much legalized everything, even up to like fentanyl. You can have a little bit of that on you. And even there in Oregon, the dams in the state House and the governor there said, Okay, this is out of hand. We have to take step take steps to pull this back. But there is good news that people are starting to wake up. This year, there were four states that had marijuana on the ballot. As they say, referendums of Florida was one of them, and it was defeated there North Dakota, South Dakota. It also lost there. Nebraska sort of the outlier. They did legalize medical marijuana, so a bit of an outlier, but you know, three out of four that's pretty good. And then in Massachusetts, of all places, they were going to legalize psychedelics, the mushrooms, and even there the people said this is a little too crazy. We need to pull back. So there are signs that you know, not just from not just politics, but even culturally, there is a shift towards traditional values.
Speaker 1: Faith, family, the sense that you're part of a larger enterprise, happy to be an American. So many young folks, especially young males, like that shooter in the Wisconsin led a dysfunctional life, put things online that we're disgusting about killing males, about killing fathers and brothers. This was a fifteen year old female whose father took her out to shooting and firing ranges, and untethered to reality, untethered the faith and family of functional family, and a young male might be twenty five or thirty years old before they developed the frontal lobal part of their brain. And I just hope there's a sense that governments allows your parent and that when some child is emotionally distraught, the last thing to do is to give them weapons and take them out to a firing arrange and shoot a bunch of guns. And then watching their social media when she's threatened to kill lots of people, lots of people and then also threatening to commit suicide, and our idols were the two Columbine shooters. That's a terrible thing. Just at the end here, Michael McDonald, is there one or two things next year in twenty twenty five, the Catholic League may want to focus on.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, there's a lot that we need to focus on next year. Bill, Like I mentioned, we need to strike while the iron is hot in getting back to sanity because in the last four years, a lot of things have been entrenched in public policy that actively undermine people's religious of faith, their conscious rates. So that is definitely going to be an area that we're going to be focusing on making sure that we are bringing everything we have to bear on rolling back some of the bad policies to make sure that people of faith, Catholics, Christians, everyone else can enjoy their God given.
Speaker 1: Rights, including still choice school choices.
Speaker 4: Including school choice right right, and once we started, you know, getting back to even there, like you're mentioning, on the state level, there's a lot of things like school choice, like marijuana, like abortion, like transgenderism. That's going to be a big state issue coming up in the next four years as well. So to be as aggressive as we can there, that would be like a step two. And then more broadly, there are still these culture war issues. You know, there are some positive signs. A lot of these companies started pulling back from their Pride Month displays, getting rid of their DEI policies, but there's still a lot out there. There are still many corporate leaders that are pushing this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The activist groups like you mentioned Tom and again are not going away that they have a payroll of meat, so they are going to keep playing, yep, and so we got to keep fighting. So that's uh. And you know all these other sort of cultural issues. The culture war isn't just about politics. There are other bigger issues that that play. We're going to have to be right in the thick of those.
Speaker 1: Michael McDonald Merry Christmas and New Year's Catholic League died in Org is the place to go and and I give my best to Bill down to you, all the folks at the Catholic League and Mike McDonald thanks again this year for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mike, No, thank you Bill.
Speaker 4: It's always a pleasure to be with you. Merry Christmas and as always, your great American.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 2: W l W.
Speaker 5: Here's the way back, honey too, the porniture.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet skos, I'm broadcasting. Is that Tom?
Speaker 6: I don't want to say anything, but I think the Reds, Tommy Thrall and Jeff Brantley will be speaking English and it'll be that was a translation and a test that Tommy Thrall and Jeff Brantley would be doing the games in Spanish at the same time. It's going to be automatically translated. That was them calling a poony sher home run from a couple ours too. I could say that, but that was Jeff Brantley. I know if you listen real close, you could hear that. What does Branley do in the off season? Does he hunt rabbits or shoot pigs? What does he do probably a tip, a cow tipping' how about this nothing?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 6: He thinks about the He thinks about his beloved ms U dogs.
Speaker 1: Looking at the schedule, a segment hope springs, he turned cow tip.
Speaker 2: And the snow.
Speaker 7: They can follow your footprints there, that's what I told you, Cals in Mississippi. That's smart. The farmers dand they can follow your footsteps all the way back to the crib.
Speaker 1: How much snow do they get down there?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Denver. Tomorrow night is at the Chargers. Yes, so if the Chargers, who have to win right, beat Denver right then, and the Bengals win against the Brownies right, and then they come here. Denver comes here week for Saturday. Bengals beat Denver. Then it gets interesting. Then it's okay, now we go. Then you got a few other things after the Broncos. Well you mean for the Bengals, they go to Pittsburgh, go to Steelers. After that, they got three games to go. They play the Brownies, then they played Denver. Then they played about that. I went, I went stupid for a minute. Supposely it's two percent chance, but after tomorrow night it could be zero or could be about twelve percent chance. See what happens.
Speaker 6: The Chargers are tough, although they think they got beat last last Sunday. Yeah, they got beat last Sunday pretty good by the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: But then there's other teams have to be too, so that's true. Too much old? Okay, Simon, how does somebody come up with this song? Say give me some sports underneath? Alvin Alvin roor Alvin Alvin put the a roar back at insurance, Paul Alvin. Today we'll leave The Stout Reporter is a proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel on the East Side called Clement's Heating and Air nine three seven four four four forty four.
Speaker 6: Oh one sports big trade in Baseball yesterday, Willie what uh? Former MVP Cody Bellinger delta the Yankees from the Cubs calling Belcher's all right because he's got two more years on his contract. But but things could get a little spicy in the Yankees clubhouse. Why is that Bellinger's wife current wife is the ex of Yankee star John Carlos Stanton.
Speaker 1: Really bingo little minaje twag going on there? So and the Yankees had that perform and I understand from sources in New York Bellinger and Stanton are going to locker next to each other, and they might want to go out to lunch ahead of time. Bring me one on one end and one.
Speaker 3: On the other.
Speaker 6: That could be That's all they need in New York. Is Yankees love that players fighting over women. The most powerful force in the universe is not gravity, thats for sure, it's women. Tonight college basketball, Xavier opens Viiggie's play at number eleven. U con went about Zach Freemanner's game without the Zach Fremantleman six thirty seven underd WLW It's Roight Mercy and Nku at six thirty Fox Sports thirteen sixty Miami RedHawks visit the Catamounts in Vermont.
Speaker 1: What's a cannamount? Is on like a squirrel or something.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like a like a leopard or a lion or a small lion or something like that. Cheetah better than a squirrel. We'll look it up. You got the computer and it all right here. Scott Sloan looking at that stuff. During break, he looks at things out and look at women's basketball tonight, Marshall and you see bearcats at six point fifteen on the Project Bengals Update, brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party town Hit. It a medium sized your one stop shop for everything you need to make your holiday shopping easy. Looks like a It looks like a cougar, high end gift baskets, enormous selection of bourbon and wine for every table, thirteen convenient locations, Good Spirits.
Speaker 1: And Party Towns.
Speaker 6: Time the party, the Bengals and Browns on Sunday. Do you have hope the Browns will go with Dorian Thompson Robinson as their starting quarterback over Jameis Winston.
Speaker 1: It's the cat there three and eleven. It's the cantermount of real animals.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Mountain lion, also known as the cougar, puma, panther, or catamount. Yeah, is a large cat species native to the Americas, also known as cougars, pumas, and panthers.
Speaker 6: I don't know that catamount is He'll learn something new every day, Ain't That's the truth? Hockey Tonight, our beloved Cyclones are downtown up against Iowa, and we also want to say Willie the Stooge Report is presented this week by ACR Gunny Pools Holiday special going on right now. If you call today, you're gonna swim in twenty twenty five. That is from the master himself, Frank Zibell. He digs the hole by himself, acrgunn eyed Pools dot com.
Speaker 1: How about the son of Channel nine meteorologist Steve Rawley. There he is admits in court today to assaulting a couple outside the Montgomery and Boat House, thirty four year old Kyle Raleigh. The matters now concluded it was put together by the magic Man, Merlin Shiveducker and Scottie Crosswell, well, so what happened? What's his what's the verdict? Not guilty of shall we say, misdemeanors? Yeah, and it's not been sentenced yet. But Troy Morrow and Loving, your employee of the boat house, called his parents to pick him up, and then all help broke loose. And the judge is assigned to a liberal Democratic judge, so she likes putting everybody not in jail. So I think he'll be okay, Okay, the magic man, I said, so. Then Conrad Kercher is after a civily is after the money, the green let us of salvation. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you do know, don't you. Jennifer branch Is the judge used to work in the ACU. You she like puts nobody in jail, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 6: Then they got a civil lawsuit against the kid, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back and forth, one side of the other, salad. The salvation is coming and.
Speaker 6: The lawyers must be paid. Correct, Well, so do the people too, because he decked both of.
Speaker 1: Them, did he well? Allegedly allegedly allegedly and they decked him too, allegedly. So we'll see what happens. Let the court system work out, separate the good from the bad, the left from the right, the up from the down. You sue what they do and see what happens. So that's pretty good. Yeah, I'll segment. We have a report from Joey Evado.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he took a photo of I get what on Instagram or something that the red uniforms and they say they look really good. What is this some kind of coming back that'll solve first base? I guess well, I'm not sure he's coming back to Paul. No, Oh, I don't know, he says, going to coach. Yes, the infield now, I don't know how close. The already got a bench coach. What about Tito? Was he going to be manager?
Speaker 1: Don't can't say he's already got a bench coach. He's already got a pitching coach. Got them all? What do you need?
Speaker 6: I think former Red manager David Bell had more assistance on his staff than the Bengals do.
Speaker 1: Is this team ready and coined to win? I say yes? Better be about a Hunter Green? You gotta make about Lodolo? How about Asscraft? How about Martinez?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They got to get they got six of them, They got pitching?
Speaker 6: Can they can he stay healthy? There's what about McClain? What about have they stayed healthy the past few years?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Thank you, not even close. Jonathan India is in Kansas City. What about McClain and he playing?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, we'll find out. Don't be diving the balls in spring training? How about that one? Correct? A segment on Sunday is going to be And of course the football playoffs and they begin Thursday or Friday. In football, I have no idea Friday Friday, they begin Friday. Because you got Indiana, Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Who do you like that? And set?
Speaker 1: I like Indiana. I like the Hoosiers. Give me the points. Oh if the Hoosiers win, I'd be beautiful. Rocky Boyman will not show up until next year.
Speaker 6: Have a bad day, would you agree? Well, a terrible day? And then Saturday you got three games on the docket. The big one is the UH is uh the Tennessee valls at Ohio State at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Another crisis. What if Ohio State loses? Now we've got a real crisis.
Speaker 6: You got s MU and UH SMU playing. You got Clemson in Texas. That's going to be a lot of orange on that team, everybody in that field. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: SMUs at Penn State on Saturday. Mustang first.
Speaker 6: The first round is Saturday in the College Football Playoff FIG and I believe if I remember the bracket that the Ohio State winner with Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Oregon big goals. We'll see what happens. It's all like what happens. But Zache free Man, I feel bad about the kids. Been hurt every year he's got he's got foot problems, knee problems. Now he's got an acl supposedly, what do you do, you might come back for a year. If you're seven, come back and play again. He'll be an aarp still playing college hoops. Right, he's going all right, segment give me out on the Studge Report. Hold on, there is no new country music other than Mariah Carey, and even that's about thirty years old. That's the newest Tom. I mean Christmas music, you know, that's what. There's not really much music either of my book. I love country Christmases, don't you so? I saw last night I like I like country. No Yellowstones now dead. I got John Dutton is dead. Everyone ran sold out, people get shots if it sold. Now now Yellowstone has been sold back to rain Water. I don't know what to say. Prices they got ripped would be that guy who's the raid Water. He's the Indian.
Speaker 6: Oh, but they got like eighteen ninety four, and then you got another but he nineteen twenty three, twenty three.
Speaker 1: They got another spin off coming too, with ripping Beth. I want to continue with Beth. Now that's a man's woman, right there, would you.
Speaker 6: Agree bathhooting Everybody on that show is standing him and shooting him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I love Christmas and it's mora. Why can't we have new Christmas music, new selections? I like this is good. The new stuff is stupid. And the only thing we other need now is the snoop Dog to sing Christmas. I don't want to hear that. Say give me out of the Stude's reporting. We have Christmas coming, and my last day on there this year will be the twentieth. But I'm coming back January, second and third. I'm not in the Southern Command in January. I'm right here. There's a Penny's injury while playing Senior Citizen rugby. She had some flying block and she heard her pelvis. So I'm nurturing her back to health. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Willie and Otter, of a beautiful day here in the tri State, but rain early. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 2: I saw Brown's fans smoking my bro rids underneath the Big Mac Bridge last.
Speaker 5: Night on fire.
Speaker 4: Oh what a shame it would have been if.
Speaker 2: Burrow would have seen Brown's fans burning down a bridge last night.
Speaker 1: It's a drunk derelict right there. Who is it that sound like Austin Austin Elmore. That's Austin Elmo. That was sound a little bit like Moe, thank you very much, Yes, sir, see you soon. Let's continue hit the music, miss I don't want to kiss you segment. We're not transher on News Radio seven bully cutting in the Great American continue. We never stop. We simply continue this morning. I'm watching. I monitor everything on your behalf so you don't have to. And Mike McCall, not the great Xavier basketball player, Chairman Mike McCall of the Foreign Affairs Committee, who's one of the most knowledgeable persons in the House of Representatives, said that quote, based on my experience, the aircraft flying over the country are Chinese spy drones. And I read this and I said, what have you human led to believe in a sense that this is like no big deal, don't worry about it. These are not Chinese spy drones. These are either homemade deals or their defense contractors or their airplanes. They're not what they appear to be. So Michael McCall, who's a right winger, but let's face it, is not a bomb thrower like some said quote, we need to identify who's behind these drones. My judgment based on My experience is that those over our military sites are adversarial and most likely coming from the People's Republic of China. I believe they are spy drones. My judgment tells me that put there by the PRC and the Chinese Communist Party, they're very good at this stuff, and partially it's done to embarrass us and to make America look inept. He says, we know they bought land around military bases all over the country with the approval of Joe Biden. This would be very consistent with their policy over the past couple of years. They seem to think that most Americans are based upon making money based upon the idea that we cared too much about commerce, and it's the ones over the military bases I can't explain, and no one in the Defense Department can explain it either. He went on to say that, look, our military knows where they took off, what they're doing, and where they go back to. If it's a garage, they can go and determine that by interviewing the person owns the garage. You might recall that yesterday I had on a guest from News Nation that said a sheriff observed hundreds of drones in the dark coming out of the Atlantic Ocean area, and he watched them come from the ocean pitch black, fly in different places all over New Jersey and take off and come back. And Mike McCall, Republican, Chair of the House Affairs Foreign Affairs Committee, says, that's going on. You know what, You have to believe it because it doesn't make it. Anything else doesn't make any sense. When I had on Dean Rigaz the other day, he talked about aliens. That is, why would aliens use the colors of the FAA when the Chinese drones would use those colors to mask their true identity and to make it look as if they're fit in without whatever heuse is occurring in the skies. And private users, I guess it's possible that there are some private users flying a drone in most areas of the country are not illegal, So the private users would be those from Walmart and Radio Shack and elsewhere. Are put together these drones, but they don't go at sixty miles an hour, they don't stay up for many hours. These are military drones. And so yesterday Mike McCall, State Rep. And others got security briefings, and they were told certain things in the secure already setting that they're not supposed to relate specifically what they were told. Now, Democrats come out and say that kind of stuff all the time. Republicans, on the other hand, tend not to. But Mike McCall claims that aircraft flying over our country are Chinese spy drones. I would take him out his word. I would say, yep, probably are. What are we doing about it? The answer is nothing, not a zero zilch. Nothing is going on. And it's because at the highest level of the federal government they're in complete meltdown.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The Defense Department knows that the top generals are going to be fired and the Secretary Defensive Course is gone. They're going to have a new regime completely in charge. If you're the FBI, you're the top beschl on the FBI, you know you're gone. Christopher Rays retired as of resigned as of January the twentieth. So there's no one there doing any work at the FBI at the top, no one in the Defense Department. I would hope that the Air Force, who are no shall we say, beholding that Joe Biden himself would actually be doing something to indicate that we have to take this matter seriously, right because we're watching our country in a sense being invaded by Chinese military assets, and we sit here with no leadership, no commander in chief. Kamala Harris is cockling wherever she can, and all hell's break and loose in the country. We don't have leadership in the United States of America, have not had it for the past year or two. And of course the Washington Post, New York Times, in the mainsteram media seemingly doesn't care whatsoever. That's the problem. It's a serious problem, and I don't see a resolution, do you other than getting a new president in there, and that is Donald Trump. Would he put up with this? Do you think do you think Jade Vance would put up with this? Or Pete Hagsith? Absolutely not. But it's happening in a way that the Chinese know right now they can do whatever they want to do to this country with impunity because we have no leadership. I could not imagine if we had taken the other road as great Americans on November fifth, and here we are about five weeks before the new president takes over, and if that person would have been Kamala Harris, the position national security wise, we would be in right now. So of the various possibilities throughout the window, the fact they are aliens et Alpha Centauri, it's possible that the universe could fold itself upon itself, find a black hole, get from area to area, but no one has the capability that we can imagine going to the speed of light for approximately seventy five thousand years to get to the next solar system. So that's gone. And I don't think the aliens would be complying with FAA rules about colored lights in certain locations. And as far as private users, I'm sure there's some of that. Some of that are the planes, some of that are other drone users that are having some fun with this. In fact, two were arrested outside of Logan Airport in Boston, Massachusetts when they were using their drones over the airport. Same thing at right pat Friday night for four hours. That's a large military base that was shut down because seemingly drones are over right pat Do you think anyone in the Dayton area would take their drone and put it over right Patterson Air Force Base at night on Friday. I don't think so. I think what it is is that the Chinese Communist Party, relying upon our weakness at the top, much like with the hot air balloon, sees opportunities to get information concerning our military capabilities. According to State Representative Mike US Representative Mike McCall, it is absolutely the US military knows what to do, but they need authority to shoot them down. And right now, the Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, is cleaning out his desk, the top leadership of the Barron Defense cleaning out their desk. And also you have to know that Joe Biden has checked out completely. He's the most unpopular president leaving office since Richard Nixon. Has no clue what he's doing, and he can't give orders to do anything. And those around him are cleaning out their offices in the Executive Office building into the West Wing. They got the resumes together, they're looking for work elsewhere, and we're in a terrible situation. Much like here in Hamliny County, we have a good functioning Hamiliny County Prosecutor Melissa Powers, who's cleaning out her desk. She's leaving in like two weeks so there's no one to enforce the order against the City of Cincinnati to clean up the homeless camps immediately. Need no legislation, need no ordinance. You have to enforce the law otherwise you're in contempt. Difficulties, But we don't know what the new prosecutor is going to do in Hamlinon County. Penny County Pillage might be wonderful. On the other hand, she's a liberal Democrat, so I don't know. I can't think of a time in my life the last several years when things have been this disorganizing, this screwed up. And I'm looking at an NCAA president defending the policies of allowing men to play women's sports and to shower and dress in women's facilities, and he's throwing up his hands like a clown, saying, well, you know, we're just following the law. And when Senator Hawley says, well, what are the laws, he can't point to them. It's we have chaos and confusion in the skies, in the Ukraine, uh in Iraq, in Syria, in Israel, North Korea, South Korea, China, Taiwan, et cetera. It's getting worse and worse and worse, we have an NCAA and NCAA that says that men, biological men should be allowed to use adult women facilities and with impunity. I'm told by some of my female friends that going to La Fitness and some of these other facilities that they object to men coming into their private space and the management does little or nothing to stop it. Because that's the way things are in America today. And my God, do we need to change. So let's continue with more. But I think this information from one of the most highly respected US representatives, Mike McCall of Texas, who receives all the top secret briefings he's been in office about twenty years, when he says that, in his opinion, these are Chinese Communist drones over US military bases like right pat in order to gather intelligence. One can only imagine if American military personnel we're flying hundreds or thousands of drones over Chinese military bases in and around Beijing, what would be going on in China. This is ridiculous, he said. I believe that these are spy and the PRC and the Communist China is very good at this stuff. We know they bought land around our military bases for specific purposes, and this is one of them. They have the bases around Right pat so that they can fly drones quickly to gather military intelligence, report back to their handlers and the PRC. And we don't do a damn thing about it. So you take small issues like in the City of Cincinnati, when the Police Department is told by Cheryl Long and af tad peer of all, do not enforce criminal statutes in the City of Cincinnati, when the Police Division is told by Cheryl Long and Chief Fiji and a f TA peer of all, ignore a court order issued by by Judge Ruhlman, ignore that. When you have in the state of Ohio Right Patterson Air Force Base being inundated with drones according to this US congressman from the Chinese Communist Party, and they're permitted to take off, gather intelligence and land. And on top of that, what's happening all over New Jersey, New York, Idaho and allowing the Chinese government to buy thousands of acres of land around US military bases. What in the hell is going on around here? Setting here going well, we get what we deserve it I think you and I don't deserve this. You and I do not deserve this kind of behavior. Let's continue with more and by the way, I've been told, the Christmas Morning Spectacular is underway. We gather about six forty five AM and between seven AM and eleven AM on Christmas Morning itself. It's going to be Mike McConnell. Then it's going to be Scott Sloan together with me, the Great American, Eddie Fingers, and Rocky Boyman to talk about Christmas's present, past and future around the great issues that occurred this year in talk radio, and to welcome you to the birth of the Baby Jesus on Christmas Morning. I don't know how many years it's been, like fifteen or twenty years we've done this. It's particularly difficult for Rocky Boyman. He's got three small children, but he comes in every Christmas Morning because he cares so much about you and cares about the American people. Oh, let's continue five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live with you every day. You're Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred. Wow.
Speaker 8: Tast of all I want to say, but the fight of that Cleveland Browns today will be in the fight of Cincinnati Bengals. Tomorrow the fight of the Chicago Paris fans. Next year the fight of the Steelers fans. And if you lose this battle.
Speaker 1: The NFL is gonna lose the war.
Speaker 3: And a football fans, we'll go to bast Amona Placebo and.
Speaker 9: Say, hell, what the NFL and the Browns ever lave Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Twenty years ago?
Speaker 9: Different Americans, not the different Brenches. The Patrons are concording Lexington said no to the British. The Patrons in World War Two said no that hed Lo Mussolini. The Patriots and the Persian go for said no to Sanama saying.
Speaker 1: And the Patriots today.
Speaker 3: They'll say no, heart go go.
Speaker 9: Leias coms this there's a battle from the heart and soul of America.
Speaker 3: This is a battle for your moms and dads. This is a battle for your children.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 9: There's a battle from the integrity of the American whay alive.
Speaker 1: And we cannot load.
Speaker 9: Or motel may have let the match, but the torches burning and one in Centerata, Ohio. If the Brownstone stay in Cleveland, Oh hell should pray?
Speaker 1: Oh hello, fyot And I'm broadcasting, although that certainly came to fruition, didn't it. All my words fell upon barren ground. What happened thirty seven years ago? Today?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 6: It's five hundred billion below zero up there in Cleveland reason our test buses. The busses are parked right up against Lake Erie.
Speaker 1: Oh it's cold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're on some hay trailer outside Cleveland Stadium's yells.
Speaker 1: All right, Mike trevizand gets a hold of me and from this from the Northern Command and says, will you come from the Southern Command of Ohio to the north? I said, because the Brown's leaving right, yeah, And the Bengals were playing me and you want.
Speaker 3: To who else?
Speaker 1: So mean, I don't know, we're so h So he said, can you come up here and say a few words? I was, ow, Come, I'll say a few words for the integrity of America?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: Three months later they leave for Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Mate, Yeah, he's going to break loose in the National Football League.
Speaker 1: At the game itself, I think the Bengals won, but the fans started tearing apart stadium in the fourth quarter. They had implements digging up the chairs and they were taking like a hot dog fifty cents.
Speaker 3: Everything was just kind of worked out for Baltimore though, right, because then the Browns went to Baltimore.
Speaker 1: And Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Lewis.
Speaker 6: The thing of it is rock you want you you were watching for the press box. You couldn't even the field was just nothing but dirt. There was hardly any lines. But you look up on the monitor on TV, man, it looked like it was beautiful grass and everything.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: What's going on here? It's like the play after the game, the players ran off the field and the fans jumped on the fielding right with their hands, digging up the field, putting dirt in the pocket.
Speaker 3: You man, there's some guy that his whole backyard now is a remnant of that old field.
Speaker 1: They tore down everything they could. They had hammers, they had chiseled, breaking it, breaking.
Speaker 3: Fell on deaf ears, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't work, I'll say that, but did They went to Baltimore in one Super Bowl and then Cleveland's still stunk drafted Lewis. Of course, they had bad coaching at the time, the Browns, you know, they had bad coaching Nick Saban. Then they let go of some guy named Belichick too. He was bad coach whatever happened to him?
Speaker 3: And he's Carol he's a college coach now.
Speaker 1: Nick Saban, did they ever do anything?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They had a pretty good coaching What if that coaching staff had Ray Lewis Jonathan Augten? What do you think? But not not with Cleveland? They wouldn't they go to Baltimore when everything Cleveland still stinks?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Noted for women held hostage in houses and raped my Uh.
Speaker 3: When I was at Notre Dame, the coaching staff I could rattle off was it's amazing we didn't even more games. Irb Meyer was a wide receiver and special teams coach.
Speaker 1: Special teams coach.
Speaker 3: Charlie Strong Okay, he became the head coach of what Louisville and Texas. He was the outside linebacker coach for a year. Let's see Dan Mullen Okay was recently State Florida. Just took over you and job. He was the offensive GA. J Sovel was a defensive GA. He's the head coach of Wyoming right now. Jerry Rossberg was a secondary coach. Longtime great special teams coach in the NFL.
Speaker 1: So the players, not the coaches.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know we had, but we had like six players drafted my year.
Speaker 1: That good or bad?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Anyway, what was the record your senior year? But that all that coaching segment and give us for sports.
Speaker 1: Well answer his question.
Speaker 3: Not good, won six games?
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 3: Great coaching though, great coaching, and you still from from having those coaches and those players.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't have a quarterback. You got to have the quarterback period. How about Joe Burrow's words to Zach Taylor said online he used every F bomb that he's.
Speaker 3: Not going to be bs and all that kind of stuffized to happen to this team.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be Bengalized like Carson Palmer was. Refuses to give up. We got hope. Now, explain to the segment. We did this off the air. Denver should lose tomorrow night. Okay, so here's a snare.
Speaker 3: Bengalis even went out, then you know the Broncos or the Chargers need to lose out. You would want it to be Denver because they have a better chance. That happened because they play the Chargers, they play US or the Bengals, and then they play the cheeks. So that's going to happen, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Bengals went out, they're in.
Speaker 3: No, Also, Dolphins have to lose one game game and the Colts have to lose a game segment.
Speaker 1: The Cults are already eliminated.
Speaker 3: They might be eliminated, but I think it factors into the Bengals.
Speaker 1: So and not likely to happen. The Bengals went out, say it's likely, but it's it's possible tomorrow night. What if Denver wins tomorrow night in l.
Speaker 3: A, that's it. Well they're in. Well it's not it because but but then the Chargers rest of their schedules. They have to the Chargers or the Broncos have to lose out. But the better chance of that happening is the Broncos because the teams they play, they play the Chargers, they play the Bengals, I guess.
Speaker 1: And the Chiefs bunch, you're glad you don't live in Cleveland. Yes, give me some sports.
Speaker 6: Well the Stode reporters of Pro Service, every local tame Star. He didn't get air conditioning dealers tame starqual you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called tom Rickton Heating and Air Conditioning at eight five nine, two six ' one eighty two sixty nine Sports. Thank you Rocks, and we also are presented this week Willie by ACR gun, Eyed Pools and Spas Holiday special going on now call today swim in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Frank Zeibel will personally dig the hole for you too at acrgunn eyed Pools dot com. Uh, let's see Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. Your one stop shop for everything you need to make your holiday shopping easy. Enormous selection of Bourbon's wine for every table, thirteen convenient locations in beautiful northern Kentucky. Are the Bengals going to be favored for all three games? I think the answer is yes, even at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that Bengals. Bengals could still march in the Super Bowl and be on. They got in the playoffs just out of those so many ones to play them. Yeah, you want to go to your defense against that. Now fall down and hit your head recently when you just said that my wife playing you know, a very vicious sport. I don't think rugby was just bad for older women. A good choice for it was in that a cliff diving. What about botchie ball? She likes to exit and she likes to get on the edge the excitement. He likes the edge, on the edge of just like you. Yeah, just like running people over you like the edge, you know, like rugby for older women. That's a great sport. Though, would your mom consider playing rugby?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Seg what about your mom?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Browns and Bengals. In Part two of the Battle of Ohio, Willie Sunday, right there we go, Here we go. Cleveland's got to go with Dorian Thompson Robinson as the starter. Who's ever u c l a quarterback over mister Winston. He was good in the beginning, then things went too far.
Speaker 3: He's feasts fan and he was doing greater throwingnunk.
Speaker 1: He's only thirty years old too. I looked that up. Thirty years old. I mean, I think Joe Burrows twenty eight. They're about the same. Yeah, the jam has been around forever.
Speaker 3: He won the title at Florida State in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been around a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: College basketball Zaver opens Big East play at number eleven ukon at six thirty here on seven underd WLW Detroit Mercy and NKU on Fox Sports thirteen sixty Mimi Redhawk's at Vermont. A big trade in baseball last night their Rock. You know this Tody Bellinger delta the Yankees to the Yankees from the Cubs. Interesting thing there I've heard about. This could get a little spicy in the clubhouse. Is Bellinger's wife is Yankee star John Carlo staton x.
Speaker 3: So does gen Carlo just yell across the locker room to Cody, how's your old lady doing?
Speaker 1: Did he say that the lockers are next to each other?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Come on, they have to separate them.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I got a source with the Yankees, Aaron Boone. Oh supposed to say, say Aaron Boone, since everything's relatable with Cincinnati, of course, Aaron, and put them together that way, they're gonna have to get along.
Speaker 3: Can't make it up. We would have a lot of fun with that if that happened here and since then.
Speaker 6: That'd be a separate show like Brenneman and Jones every day. That'd be one Elader and John Carlo. All right, Rock, what's going on now? There's a big issue about the flag planting a good friend of yours and the Republican Party. I want to make flag planting at Buckeye Stadium at felony. It wants to incarcelate Michigan Wolverines.
Speaker 1: You know, I say, do it, do it? The Morne Register, Polster.
Speaker 4: Do it, do it?
Speaker 3: Bridge too far, Gotta gotta stop it, gotta stop too much, too much again. I like a little push and shoving. Yeah, I had one at Florida, FLA.
Speaker 1: That's right. Did they plant the flag? Just degrading?
Speaker 3: I own you, I planted my flag.
Speaker 1: I own you.
Speaker 3: I own your state to do And.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: It's like what's his name of years ago in the Enna Felt did that to the Dallas Cowboys star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went the world went crazy? Another former Bengal. That was awesome though.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 2: We liked that.
Speaker 6: I like that where word you would have done that in college or in pros to plant a flag. Could have done it on Moelers. But they don't have a field, so couldn't have done it. There could be a shot.
Speaker 1: They've only been operating for about seventy years. Give them time. You're trying to find property rock they got it, Hey, God, they know where it is, they can't find it. How about Blue Ash, the big facility in the old airport. They're talking there.
Speaker 6: Why not pay Course stadium? They're not using it Friday nights, a little far away. But he go to Blue Ash Maller.
Speaker 1: But of course Muller doesn't have a field, right, No, I don't feel the only school maybe a high school in the track stay without a field. Mueller has nothing. I don't know what to say. You can't plant a flag on a field that doesn't exist. Played at Lachland. That's terrible. That's terrible. It's got to be your own field. You got to scent it like the park, scented like the park. What if somebody put tried to Jim Stall out there, I'd grab the flag and snap it in half over my knee. That's what I shot. Maybe madera Mustang's come out? Fall down?
Speaker 3: What'd the park go this year?
Speaker 1: In football? Second? Anything else?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: What's on today? If anything?
Speaker 3: We got Dave Hatter right out of the gate. He's has some inside it on the drones, technology and things are using.
Speaker 1: That, Mike.
Speaker 3: I've also heard the theory that they're there. There's technology on that can spot like dirty bombs, right, and that's they think that some foreign power is maybe planted once somewhere.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. Ron Wayne Allen Root told me that. Well, he said a dirty bomb locating it. Mike McCall, the congressman, said it is Chinese Communist Party surveillance of our military base.
Speaker 3: They had the balloon couple of years back.
Speaker 1: He went the right, pat like a look right pat the surveiling, right Patterson, right back to the Tri State, right here, right here, it always does right here, Alrock, thank you. A'll be joining you, I think at five oh seven, five o'clock, yes, seven a segment. Get me out of the stude reversion, WILLI and houtter of a rainy day here in the Tri State, and happy holidays. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. Fun times in Cleveland again, Cleveland, where out of Detroit. My speech fell upon barren ground. Well it was pretty good speech, would you agree? Did you get fired up? Ready to go? Stay emotion and tear it apart. People feel that one ugly guy was in front of the big fat guy with a with the dog mask on. That guy was serious. He started billing me at the end, he was cheering me cheared by the dog pound. Is that good one? I went on the field the cap, yes, how you doing and they just ripped the field apart, tore down the goalpost and carry them out the lake. Erie but Rock, thank you very much. Segment, thank you. Let's continue with more of the Rock and Eddie your next Shut your Home and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW