Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on? Everybody? Welcome to a new episode of My Canic Cass. I'm Canadave. Today's episode, we got a bunch of news coming out all over Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and national. So we got a lot we're going to talk about. Before we dive intoll that groove. I want to give a shout out to our partners that make this possible. Without them, we wouldn't be here. So shout out to Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Use code my can of twenty at checkout and save twenty percent off on your order. That's the hell of savings. If you're looking for a great IPM spray, great IPM Management. That is the top spray. I've been using it for years. I stand by that product as well. Shout out to High nine. If you're looking to try new hemp drink, you're looking for something like a to ease your way into the market, I think a great hemp dealt the nine THHC drink is right there for you. It's a healthy drink Groove. He's got it right there in front of him. And you use code my Canic Cast which is our name, at checkout and save twenty percent as well, and then I got right next to me concentrates and these are by Canoby extra actual shot out of the team over at Canoby Extracts. Scotty and them do a wonderful job. This is a collab with Apex called Cherry Bombs and this stuff is gas. So if you're looking for award winning concentrates, go check out Scotty and Cannoby and then check if you want to check out our flower tool. We have two flower brands. One of them is Kinship. They have a store located in Albion. You can check out all their collabs that they have going down there, or just pick up some of their turpy flower from Exit one to eighty five to Calhoun Cream. They have different they have new genetics and some older genetics, similar to our other brand, Old School Organics, who's an all organic and he brings in some of the gas from back in the day to the New School as well too. So again shout out to Old Score Organics, Kinship, cannabis Co, Cannoby Extracts, High nine and then Lost Coast play Therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he actually had to dig this out. I want to grab some of this. The Jealousy Cross that we had.
Speaker 1: So the Calhoun creamy yeah stuff was that stuff was good. We'll roll some of that up here in a little bit groovy. But yeah, I wanted to give a shout out to our partners that make this possible.
Speaker 2: And there we go.
Speaker 1: So let's jump into a groovy I think we're gonna start off in Ohio right below us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so today we're doing news articles. Summer's not with us. We're doing a lot of interviews. Last week we release Jess Jackson's a lot of social equity and stuff. She's doing some great things out Minnesota summer journals. Now when someone will be on the next one with cal Axioms, but this one, like David was jumping into it, we're just doing news articles because there's actually surprisingly a lot going on, and lately I feel like we haven't been doing a lot because there wasn't a lot of new things popping off. But lately it's just been the past couple of weeks. So we're like, wow, we need to catch up and doing news one. So here we are. There's a lot of stuff going on from Ohio, a lot of stuff changing here in Michigan. But it's kind of a full circle thing is the same thing that's going on down Ohio kind of similar to what's going on up here. So let's talk about all this uh facts. It sounds like Ohio might be increasing there, yeah, so decreasing some other things. So I always kind of get some messed up things going on.
Speaker 1: These are all with lawmakers want nothing can get sent stoned until they vote and get it through, you know. Obviously, because in Ohio twenty twenty three they overwhelmed the past Issue two, which Issue too was for any adult twenty one years and older, you're able to can ingest, smoke and vavee cannabis. You can grow up to six plants without the twelve plants per household. So that was the bill they passed in twenty twenty three. And it's only a month and a half into twenty twenty five and lawmakers already like, and we need to.
Speaker 2: Change that, and it's already. The thing is, it's already a current price is double what Michigan is, so obviously Michigan has like a really low price compared to anyone right now. But because it's saturated. Yeah, but that's crazy to me because like whenever people hike up these increases in text hike up these increases and everything. It's like you just pushing people to go to a lisit. You know, a lot of people aren't gonna start buying illegal gasoline if you raise gasoline prices. But like the thing about cannabis is it started as an illegal thing, so you're just going back to what people knew, You're not.
Speaker 1: It'd be hard to get illegal gas unless you knew somebody.
Speaker 2: The same thing with weed back, how'd you get weed some you knew someone. You gotta have a plug, right, it's the same idea, man.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: My whole point is that it's like you're just going to push people to come back over here to Michigan, like, or you're going to push people to go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna go. They're gonna go somewhere to get their cannabis.
Speaker 2: And then when you're talking about increasing on on on the taxes and stuff, but then you're also talking about decreasing plant count.
Speaker 1: Well, plant counts what they want, what they want to So yeah, they want to decrease for this recreational It's not for like a license, but this is for anyone that's going out home. They want to decrease your plant count from twelve to six, so your maxib six, which I think is a little ridiculous because you voted twelve in so getting that pass the if the people, the lawmakers, a lot of lawmakers don't understand a lot of things within cannabis, and you can see that when they're doing stuff because they also want to cap milligrams at one hundred, million edibles at one hundred milligrams, which is funny because Michigan we did start at one hundred and then we opened it up to two hundred. So like seeing them go want to cap it at a hundred, It's like, why would you be doing this when you could look at the state above you, your big brother, and say, oh hey, look at these guys.
Speaker 2: Look at what they're doing, like people on Ohio wouldn't want to call us that. But then no, that's why I said it. No, Yeah, I said fuck Ohio. I mean, whoa, you really feel man.
Speaker 1: But then they also want to decrease your extracts, so you're kind of your concentra extracts. So that'd be like your vapes, that would be your rosin, that'd be your crumble, that'd be your shatter, you're all your live resident all that crap from down from ninety percent to a max of seventy percent, which I think is crazy because some people do need the higher dose of concentrates and a lot of great rosin I see test that seventy six percent, So you're gonna get rid of a lot of good product. Then also, the bill would raise the cost. Right now, there's a ten percent tax at the point of sale. The GOP wants it at fifteen, which isn't too much of a hike. I mean we're at sixteen total, right, But then their governor wants increased at the twenty. He's like, no, no, no, no, I want increase to the twenty. And it's like my mind goes okay, okay. So all these people they see what cannabis is doing right groovy, They see they can bring in money and all this, and then they're like, hey, let's text the hell out of it. But it's like, once you do that, like you stated a couple minutes ago, you're going to push people away. And here's the thing, Ohio, such a new market, why would you try to stripe it? Like right now you say cost your double what a Michigan is right.
Speaker 2: That's what it said in the article to Ohio Capital Journal.
Speaker 1: Which is interesting because I expected it to be a little bit more because I didn't think they had as many businesses operational, you know, so I wouldn't even expect it. I could expect it to be three times more. But once you do this, you're going to raise the prices, which is going to cost more, and people might be going to Michigan, they might be going back to the black market. I overall think and this is gonna be a trend through. The whole thing is I just think lawmakers need to be educated on this, because the whole reason to legalize cannabis was to get to get out of the black market, Like that was the whole thing. You're able to make money, the states are able to make money, the city's able to make money, and it was to get stop stop getting people throwing people away for jail for a gram or two or whatever. Because we have twenty five states that are legal, and we have over thirty states that are medicinally legal, so obviously we see some type of value here. But when you're trying to restrict an industry that's still in its like baby infancy stage, like you're just putting clamps on it and you're not letting it grow. Like this is Ohio. I don't know what you're doing, but this could be pretty big for your state. And I hate to say that because we're in Michigan. We get tons of traffic and sales up Michigan allegedly, right doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter, No one's going to care over here.
Speaker 1: But it's like, when you do this, why why Because you see a little bit of revenue that you can make, don't you think long term if you don't do this, that you might be able to increase your revenue long term instead of getting a big chunk like in the first two three years when you increase taxes and stuff. You know what I'm saying, because after two three years, people will start going to the black market. They will go find a product elsewhere because if your product isn't get on the shelves, they're going to go somewhere else to get said product. Because cannabis people have been getting for years, like illegal or legal. So so this just hurts me that, like Ohio, a year and two months into recreational marijuana, you already have lawmakers and going insane, Like dude, least wait for it.
Speaker 2: Like why why else would you be rushing this state the state bill fifty six, you know, like why else? Like it's nothing to do with trying to get more money. And I just think, you know, we're seeing this trend of just trying to get people to give money get money from cannabis companies, because like you said, there's that lack of understanding that like this these you know, these cannabis companies, you know, they they deal with different things than other businesses. Safe, yeah, they don't say banking. They have so many like layers of discriminatory things that cannabis companies just have to deal with that I don't think the the regulators know or they don't or they're ignoring. You know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't out that you weren't alive, but.
Speaker 2: Like or the regulars like just they I don't like. The thing is the information so blatantly out there and articles and information and if you just went and asked your communities, that it's clear that these lawmakers are just ignoring. So this is the point where like, especially if in the Mycana Pros group, someone already did like a whole text thing that you could just copy and send to your register your representatives. But anyone who does Eurocal representative, this is the time to you know, reach out to them to have pushed persuade the votes for the for this because it doesn't make sense. You know, it just doesn't make sense similar what's going on in your Michigan. You know. That's why I just realized, Yeah, yeah, I just realized I crossed over there because of what's going on Ohio is so similar what's going on in Michigan. But someone in Michigan and my Canapros group did that. So if you're in Ohio, also read out your state representative. Sorry I kind of crossed over stories there because they're so similar. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So, but get a little bit with the taxes. So stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I'm sure you already heard about it, but we're gonna dig into it a little bit.
Speaker 1: And if you didn't hear about it, we talked about in our Waking make that's every Saturday live nine am Eastern besides this Saturday tune in and yeah, it's all over everywhere. So again, Ohio, I hope you don't do this. I hope you don't start crippling your industry based off of lawmakers. So make sure you vote, vote, not vote, make sure you voice your voice your opinion in a nice way. Don't go anger at them, because that's just gonna make him pushing.
Speaker 2: It's just weird that people assume there's a lot of money because you see these articles by company, like by by some news articles saying that there's profits. But these are the same article companies that are talking about psychosis and talking shit about weed too, you know what I mean. So it's got to consider your media sources out here, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that, and I'm all rolling up some Calhoun cream by a kinchip.
Speaker 2: So this was an interesting article. This one's not any but base any location, but this one day brought to my attention about a former former Navy seal, the one who actually killed those I'm bin Laden, is starting his own cannabis company or marijuana company in this article says from nd TV World or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be giving some of the proceeds back to vets, which that was one reason. I think the one thing I liked. I was like, that's great to see because a lot of the vets suffer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very military theme. They have Healer Indica Warriors Sativa, and Shooter Hybrid. I like that Shooter sounds fun, but I love that. I don't know, just don't it's like shoot a shooter, mccavn what. But yeah, so he's a formal member of Seal Team six and game recognition for taking credit for the fatal shot and something in the master behind nine to eleven. If you don't know, if you're crazy thing, if you don't know about nine to eleven, but during a COVID operation in Pac Santos eleven you're too young, you just it's if you don't know maybe well actually no, that's why I was doing the math. I was like, could you be old enough now? Because I feel so old when you go though.
Speaker 1: I mean you would be twenty three.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if you didn't learn about it in high school or anything that I don't know. But no.
Speaker 2: But so it's interesting, you know, like like Dave said, that's really cool to see someone doing some about the vets. I just think it's interesting to have that military theme because sometimes when you talk about cannabis, you talked about someone in the military. It's so, but almost don't go hand in hand, you know, although they should with PTSD.
Speaker 1: What is it the ra is that is that the the v A, the v A right? Uh? Veterans, Yeah, the veterans, they don't even a lot of them don't even support the cannabis. So and there are a lot of them. A lot of veterans suffer from PTSD from being in the war wars, I should say, and.
Speaker 2: I mean just anything. I mean you have to do some things that you don't have to do in normal civilian life that I don't think civilians can understand, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we can't even fathom to think about what they do. We just see what they do with movies and you're like, oh, I think I could do that, And you're like no, no, no, no, you know the training and.
Speaker 2: Stuff of the movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I thought it was cool. Like you said, everything's themed, uh for military.
Speaker 2: I love the approach, you know, unique, very interesting, whatever you want to call it. But it's very unique to itself. And I love the idea because you don't see enough of it. You know, there are vets here. We always see some who is the guy that speaks Blake on his name. Forgive me Jamie, if you're in the comments, are listening. But there is a guy who always talks about this type of stuff and hash bash. You know, it's just because it needs it needs to be discussed, you know.
Speaker 1: No, it does, man, it does. And there's that's a huge group of people, a lot and some of them are even homeless, and they're out there fighting for our for our freedoms, which kills me every time. So like, I love seeing him do this. I hope his brand does well in the state. I hope it's I hope the flowers good. Right, Yeah, but it's so hard Soho. I think it's going to be in Soho. A lot of the Soho stories are something those saying I don't know who's grown it didn say. But I hope it's a good product because I love the backing behind it, giving it back to a lot of the vets. And like we said, the packaging is all catered military st I think that's going to hit home with a lot of people that have gone that have some military background or family, and a lot of people have.
Speaker 2: Someone there family. I'm I've come from military.
Speaker 1: You know, I have something too. Uncles or uncles.
Speaker 2: But if you're if you're dabbing smoking with us, let us know what your David is smoking on the comments always I'm dabbing on some gushers.
Speaker 1: At Calhoun Korean by Kinship.
Speaker 2: So I forgot I have that cannoby up here. Yeah, put that down, so doesn't.
Speaker 1: We got the cannoby up here. And that's that the Apex collabing. If you don't, If you're not familiar with Apex, go check out our episode January first with Eddie, owner and operator of Apax Cannabis. He's got a great story too, sad stories. It's sad, but also it's very motivating and what he does, and he does a lot, so appreciate you, Iddie. We've still got to come out, so if you're listening, we'll be coming out here in a couple of months, probably probably towards spring. But yeah, let's shop into our next article here, groovy. I'm wanted to jump into Minnesota real quick. Briefly, I thought the Minnesota stuff and it just the reason why I brought out Minnesota is because Jess Jackson, who we just had on last week, is actually working a lot on Smith's Minnesota stuff.
Speaker 2: Just Jackson.
Speaker 1: That's going on within trying to opening up licenses and getting people to register for it. And then also on top of that, Jess Jackson also has a self help book she wrote as well too, I want to mention.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, she's a social equity director out there in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she does a lot. She's crushed.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if we talked about this. I think we did discuss that they're accepting license applications, but they are. I think it came up. It's funny about it's rebringing this, yeah, because I feel like we got the four War one on it.
Speaker 1: We did, we did, But before we jump into that, I just want a real quick mention that I thought this was even cool. Minnesota tribes can open up five cannabis shops potentially under the.
Speaker 2: She did bring that up that they were starting out, but he didn't say how many.
Speaker 1: But this is outside the reservation though, so it doesn't even have to be on their land.
Speaker 2: They can't know how Vegas was with new that wasn't on land, was it? I thought it was just the owners were I thought I thought that was on land. Interesting. I thought I could be wrong. I didn't guess I just figured because it's right down town.
Speaker 1: Because the Assumption Lounge, I mean it is desert and a lot of.
Speaker 2: No I know, I I guess I don't know where the you know, I thought you'd have to go into a certain area. That's all right. I don't know how that works. I've just never been on a reservation.
Speaker 1: Some reason. I think it was reservation because that's why I was able to open on the Consumption Lounge. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just one. I don't hear questioning. I'm not questioning what you're saying. I'm questioning, like I wonder if they're taking a similar model to like Vegas, and they're taking that model, you know, more equity approach on it, right man, because there's when there's a lot of hardships. Man. Like I said, people don't want to really think about equity versus quality. But equity is giving people even an advantage to give an equal playing field, and I think some people forget about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was unique that if this does go through and they're able to open off off Land, I think that's huge because then you're able to hit crazy different, They're able to hit everybody like everyone else. Like you said, everyone's get a fair opportunity to hit every every consumer out there. When it's just on the land and you're just in that spot, they got to how are they getting people? And you can't advertise right, like so like you have to have something driving them there. So do they have is it like here? I'm not familiar with UH reservations or Native American land out in Minnesota, but like here in Michigan we have was it Soreing Eagles Land? You have a casino there and people would go there to the casino and then maybe you'd have a shop there. Like that's what I'm thinking, Like, what's gonna drive people consumers to the land. But if you're able to open it up outside of the reservation land, that's huge because then you've got you got you could do different areas in the state and have your products showcased.
Speaker 2: That's true equity in that in my because you're allowed because I feel like sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know adding to my like and here in Michigan you can't even get your product in metric. We found Summer which is crazy. I mean, I mean you had no idea like Summer mentioned.
Speaker 2: I was like what because that's what. That's what I also wonder is I I'm curious how Minnesota is doing, and I wonder if you can get into the metric mark.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're not, if you're not opening up on your land, I'm assuming you're allowed to, and I know just should say you can do.
Speaker 2: I remember bringing up that they can they can cross over. I don't know the stipulations and what, but like that, that's that's awesome. And I imagine Jess had something to do with that, you know, I don't know, or maybe our predecessors. But that's really cool because when you talk about even places like Michigan who don't have that advantage, like I think that's very because, like you said, you're forcing people to have to go to one specific location, which especially how we know how metric cannabis works. A lot of this is convenience. You know a lot of people go to the disco that's close to them, are on their way.
Speaker 1: I know that, and you see that as more and more cities open up, people are going less and less to their older shot that they used to go to. Or if you've got good deals, people will go for deals. Like if you've got deals, people will search out those deals. I mean that that is something that no matter what, you put a deal, but it's like you put a great deal on the fucking TV. People are going but.
Speaker 2: Again things the deals has, it's that mark. It's that consumer too, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. But also going back to Minnesota quick, uh, the Cannabis Agency that MCA, which is Minnesota's canabis agency, begets accepting licenseee applications for pop businesses. Applications for most license types will be accepted starting Tuesday, which is I'm assuming next Tuesday or this Tuesday. This article came out literally like today, so today, then Tuesday through March fourteenth, licenses would be scheduled and awarded and then the war awarded.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly that wasn't written great. I didn't say which Tuesday, just says Tuesday. Overall.
Speaker 1: Overall, they're starting to open up and you're be able to get a license. So it's only gonna be a matter of time before they have recreational sales of more product there in Stas. I know they have drinks because Jess was saying.
Speaker 2: This, Minnesota's doing things right. And I'm not just saying that because Jess was just on our podcast. It just you know, it just sounds like they're no I think with the equity status. Yeah, I think that's amazing because I think it would be sweet if they were able to do that here in the state of Michigan, you know, if they want, if they could open up in different areas or even get their product in our market.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's as fair the way we're doing it over here. I think you're kind of being like, yeah, yeah, you can do.
Speaker 1: It too, but just to your just like almost just your people though.
Speaker 2: Right, and exactly That's what I'm saying. It's but it's like it's still its own, its own way. It's like you do that, but over there, like yeah, you know something I like when Minnesota's doing We'll keep our eyes on it, like and exciting to see what the taxes eight months especially you know in Jess, I'm sure we'll be making ourselves out there. That's kind of our plan, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And before we get to our big big I want to jump into that c cell on the lawsuit. I think the I think the RFK and then the Michigan topic are going to be a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more popitive. Yeah, and I have a video I want to play.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: This next one is, as Dave said, is about on a ce Cell lawsuit going on.
Speaker 1: With familiar with ce Cell. They're the vay hardware for a hardware for your FAPs.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think my lower third went away crazy, but either way, this uh, it's new lawsuit accusing ce sell price fixing and monopoly tactics. I believe it was Active was the company who called them out on this, which was the party we went to, and they remember went to that party was an active party, So that's why I was like, oh, no way, it was a fun party.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our buddy who gotta say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, So for sure, I mean, so yeah, this is pretty crazy because I mean, I think things like this kind of happen in industry, but very secretively because it's owned by like one company way up high and there's a bunch of like you know what I mean. So it's it's kind of nice to see this stuff. You can be called out sea self. You don't know there they are one of the leading you have to say this, they are one of the leading companies in vapes.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, when everyone everyone probably listening that smokes vape has probably used the ce cell see self matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean, like I sure I love the O two's now, but ce cells have been around.
Speaker 1: For what we've been The funny thing about this, though, is like not funny. We do see this happen because Puffco had a lawsuit about their tech, you know, I mean it's not price and fixment, but like selling off of their tech. So when people see stuff and they see it working, people are always gonna try to make a quick buck off of it. Yeah, I'm gonna think goes Tanahem with this. That's actually the that doesn't make sense what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He digressed.
Speaker 1: But you didn't hear Puff Goo did when they're lawsuit.
Speaker 2: But what you're saying is that you hear about companies having lawsuit issues because when you are similar technology, what's separating you is like hairs, you know what I mean, like really like I mean, I understand everyone can probably gonn yell my chat, oh puff go this carda This I mean, at the end of the day, it's a vaporizer, right, like Karda has some certain perks, you know, I mean I have. I'm in the puff Goo family, like I have a few, so it's like I can't not puff go. But at the end of the day, it's like you can't. You know, you're splitting hairs and you're really just picking what works for you, right, Like I like this is dry, like the modules side. You know, this just works for me. But I want to quote Michael Brosegarts, he's going mess your name of it, but he's the president of Next Level Venters Active and actually, really forgive me if we met you, but I don't think we met you. But the pointiff price fixing allegations are no surprise. Active uh is the first party to hold s'more legally accountables more as one of the leaders this SEASL for his anti competitive conduct, and preliminary expert damages analysis suggests that Active is entitled to nearly two hundred million as the direct result of s'more as a legal contact conduct in the cannabis vate market. The clact the class plaintiffs maybe owed even more so they're just saying, just our company is owed this much. It's insane, Yeah, and like that that's that's what's crazy to me, is that that's what they're claiming. That's a a lot so according to the comments, MORE and its distributors agreed not to compete with each other, enforcementum price agreements, and leverage patient litigations to snap rivals. The lawsuit follows the legal battles including the ITC Trade Commission case which More accused multiple US vape companies of patent patent infringement. So this is the same guy who's already been kind of people for other things. You know, So many smaller businesses were forced other market due to high litigation just of that Trade commissioned lawsuits, So he kind of already was forced people out, so he's not He's already even kind of like, you know, done some.
Speaker 1: It sounds like some of these big cannabis companies that have all these retails and then not retails.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's like despite all this rulings, More allegedly continue to keep following lawsuits against competitors, why I maintain a restrictive pricing agreements with its distributors. So basically it was like he was forcing people out of the market with these lawsuits while secretly having price promises behind the doors, even though he promised to keep price at this with this meeting with these people. So he's pretty much just like, yeah, yeah, i'll keep it at that price, I'll do it for lower That's kind of how I took it. And because of that, active is like I lost out on two hundred million dollars in sales because of your bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: And think about all the other people who were probably like how much money did they lose from this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is all alleged allegedly like you know, faith companies, But it's it's definitely an interesting lawsuit because I mean, I've never heard of something price fixing him and knobly tactics, because that is essentially what you're doing, is if you're forcing other people out the market with lawsuits while your distributors, of course are going to keep buying more c selle because they were getting it for different prices than what you're degreeing to with everyone else.
Speaker 1: Like shady, very shaddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a fan, not shocked per se.
Speaker 1: But it is like it's in the cannabis industry, bro, Like, I'm not shocking anything. A lot of it's just like just because where it's came from. Obviously this happens in other businesses, other areas of business, you know, maybe agriculture tax something like that. But just just within the Cannus history, not a lot of stuff surprises me anymore, is what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's cutthrow. It is cut throw, it's not And that's why I think it's like when we go back to the other articles like Ohio people and Michigan, you know, increasing tax, It's like, what do you think everyone's just rolling in dough over here? Now, there's a lot of companies because there's a lot of passion in hisury now because there's a lot of money. That's what people don't understand. There's a lot of competition because this is people's dream. This is like you know, some people want to want to go to the NFL, some people want to have their own canvas company. I swear to god, it's the same ship. Like when you talk David, it's a passion right, Like it's like me performing Big Sage is a dream man like. So it's it's not just an industry, it's an industry built on people's dreams too. You know, it's not like we're out here like making socks, you know, not knocking making socks. He needs well, it's necessary, but it's not as as fun and lucrative. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true, very true. You don't know a fun fact though it's about socks. Yeah, it is about sacks. It's my fun fact about secks. I guess wouldn't it be cool if you could have if you had a new pair of socks every day? Like new pairs of socks are so comforted.
Speaker 2: So it's funny, Russell Simmons, you think you used to do this, And it's funny because I heard about this on like a Cribs episode, and you like, I throw up my socks every day. I was like, man, that's so wasteful, but I was like, dude, So it's kind of cool though, because you know, there's so much like the materials perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like very comfy, very wasteful, very very wasteful. Saying I'm not saying it was a good idea. I did say it was a good idea. I'll tell you let it, but I never said anything about environment with it. But does it not bad idea? Though? You wouldn't Who would not want that?
Speaker 2: Come on? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool, cool, Try to get off something cannabis and this guy just stares at me.
Speaker 2: Like I'm if you said something made sense, I'll say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna got the rest of the episode.
Speaker 2: Sick, sick sick. So no, I'm just messagy man. But no, it's interesting. It is a cutthroat industry out there, It really is. I mean, it's crazy that this is where we come down to. But here we are. You know, well, this next one is kind of frustrating. We'll say that at the least. This is the RFK one. So the reason why we were kind of delaying this, I'm gonna go ahead and pack a damn before I watch this because I want to. I want to show you guys a clip we found. We found this article which had like a minute and a half clip of this fifteen minute interview between a Fox uh News anchor that I'm not a huge fan of because she clearly like does not like caneism, clearly like she's been I bet you she's the lead of all this when we talked about it is psychosis, like it's it's her quote. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Ingram like you never say your last name, so I want to like butcher it. But whatever. Yeah, So we're gonna play this little clip and just RFK JN you're talking about, and the quote is I think I don't I want to mess it up our pajuic is. Marijuana can have catastrophic impacts on customers. So I just thought that was interesting. I'm gonna take a dab.
Speaker 1: Why we do so?
Speaker 2: And I we haven't watched a video in a while on here, so I thought that would be pretty cool. Oh of course it's playing already. Darn it. I'm gonna una rewind. There we go.
Speaker 1: A h.
Speaker 2: Is it working?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It pausing? Why does it keep pausing every time I do them? It's every now, I don't hear it.
Speaker 1: N you knows.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna run it back.
Speaker 3: One even covered by the New York Times, multiple liar.
Speaker 2: All right, so I ran it back. Here's that a video, here's that clip.
Speaker 4: If you care about public health, you've got nothing to worry about if you're in there working for the pharmaceutical industries. And I'd say you should move out work for the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 2: So why not just make it official today?
Speaker 3: Senator Pete Ricketts said that you'd follow the science on marijuana's harms, which are increasingly documented. There have been two recent studies saying that pot causes psychosis one from Canada. One even covered by the New York Times multiple pieces.
Speaker 2: Actually in the Times, it.
Speaker 3: Increases the chances of death. Are you concerned about the normalization of high THGC marijuana, especially among our young people and what might you do about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am worried about it. And you know, I've been in recovery for forty two years. I go to twelve step meetings or every day, and so I hear stories all the time of people of the impacts of marijuana on people and really catastrophic.
Speaker 1: Impacts on them.
Speaker 4: That worry also has to be balanced about, you know, the impacts that we had before the twenty five states now legalized marijuana, but we had about a third of our prison population that was in jail because of marijuana fans.
Speaker 2: It's that's something we don't want either.
Speaker 4: We have because of the legalization of recreational marijuana in twenty five states, we have now a capacity to really study it and to compare it to states. Studies look bad, right, and we need to do studies. We need to figure out and then we need to we need to implement policies to.
Speaker 2: Address anti abortion. Okay, we're gonna gun it out before we get into that. So the thing is actually now that I listen to this after like because the article.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for me, it's it's it's kind of funny where RFK stands because you can tell that it's somebody higher ups because when he was running for president last year, before he joined UH, he was for legalization of cannabis. And then when he was transitioning on Trump's team, he was for cannabis legalization. And now that he's super close to being the the was it the health he's gonna be running the health department or whatever the fuck's doing. He's been pretty silent on this topic. So when he brings it up that it's cantistrophic, it's kind of it's kind of iron now ironic, it's just weird.
Speaker 2: And like, listen, I want to I'm gonna have sympathy for this guy because he went through recovery. Sure, I understand that, but first off, I mean, you're talking to people who have you know, who went through some shit like, so it's probably not just from cannabis. So I feel like he's quoting people who use weed, like just people who use weed, you know. I feel like this is very out of context. And that's why I'm want to clarify that even this article was very grabbing in that stereotypical bullshit media just trying to get you to clar article and get angry, because when you really watch this article, it's just this Ingram person again wording things how she needs to for propaganda. And this is how I stay away from Fox when they talk about cannabis because it's very propaganda field. She was throwing in propaganda before he can even get words in there, like you could tell, like you said, he sounded hired. It was the most political answer I've ever heard in my life, Like all right, besides that little bit of relation, which he tried to do, and that's where I'm like, I don't even know where that came from. Man, you can't use one person who's cannabis and be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Catastrophic, Like bro, what The one thing he did say that I liked was that there's twenty five states legal. Now we have a lot of stays soere we can do a lot of research.
Speaker 2: And notice that's when she shifted the conversation. She's like, well, anti abortion, she shifted the conversation. That's why it was so out of context because what she was trying to do is prod to get these responses on cannabis. And then as soon as he started talking about, well the research is actually and we need to focus on research, She's like, well, let's let's move on ironic.
Speaker 1: Well it's the Fox people.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying ironic, just saying ironic. Hey man, I don't care who she's a tool for, just saying that's ironic. And then and then you're quoting your own psychotic, psychosist things like you were literally the person who talked about this, like I can't remember it, you can't get paid to do the article and then quote yourself. Yeah, this whole article is very propaganda and just trying to make RFK look look at back. Granted, I don't agree with this statement there in the beginning, but I truly feel like he's just kind of being a tool here. So it's like I really can't blame him, but he's really all this is just obviously a controlled conversation. It's all a tool. No, That's what I'm trying to say. This whole conversation was like all right, they this was so scripted, like media has become so much more entertainment and less actual reporting on news. It's like ridiculous and this is just propaganda off. Yeah, man, well just pisses me off. Like you're so like you're so desperate to get back, get attention, get clicks that you're not even reporting like true, you're just reporting what you know your demographic wants to hear. It's not like we don't We don't just say things about weed because you want to hear them, you know what I mean, Like we just say what's going on, you know, that's how you report information, you know, and then we'll say, hey, but here's my thoughts and we separate it. That's frustrating, man. It's just so you still see propaganda in twenty twenty five, you know. But Fox will also share the profit margins and all the stock things like you know what I mean, nobody comes to cannabis, like yep, that's the movie wild Man. All right. Well, and then this last one day wants to jump into or we want to jump too. We talked about it a bit on the wagon bake Every Saturday, uh nine to ten Eastern stand time. Well most Saturdays, I have some family stuff going on. This weekend so we're not doing this Saturday. But as long as they're not like issues, we're usually there. So check us out there on all the social medias. Yeah, I don't have the lower third. Do you want to talk about it so I can do this.
Speaker 1: It's just a new tax proposal for cannabis that Wimmer's bringing up to uh, pretty much crush the cannabis industry.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here it is new tax on wholesale cannabis proposed by Whitmer. It's a tax that's gonna go in Michigan. We talked about in the way big, like I said, but dig into a little bit deeper here, just to talk about our opinions less just reporting the chat ah. Like Dave saidould you say already dyeing industry, would you just say a little bit ago already struggling if.
Speaker 1: You said something, I don't know how exactly about how?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but either way, the industry is already like suffering. It is, you know, it's already just just just trying to make ends meet. Everyone thinks there's a lot of money, but it's like people don't understand. It's like you may there may be a million dollars in revenue but it's like takes nine hundred thousand to make that million, you know what I mean, and then there's overhead and you're not getting right off. So there's a lot of bullshit. So this suggests that wholesale tax on cannabis product similar tobacco, is trying to raise four hundred and seventy million dollars for the roads. Where we've also heard in the where in the chat was brought up on Saturday that that's actually m DOT is actually trying to get closer to like two point five billion or three billion, so this is nowhere to year. They are just trying to make more money off this for the roads, and you know, it's it. That's a low blow for Michigan because everyone hates the roads here. Like you put anything behind fixing roads, most people are like, I'll listen. So it's like screw you.
Speaker 1: First off, whole campaigns logan back in twenty eighteen was fixed the damn road. That's how she got elected.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, but like you know, the cannabis insitu is already paying for some of that. They're just trying to increase to get more money, and they're trying to say that this whole seal. And the thing about wholesale is like what we realized too about the chat is a lot of people didn't realize what like the the white labeling is interesting in an industry where you take a product and you sell to someone else so they can slap their logo on it for a discount of rate so they can make it for more money. Right, happens all the time in resale happens all the time and all sorts of things. Absolutely, But people forget cannabis, right, people forget because they just buy that bag and I'm like, this is too gru it. Half people don't even read power by Produced by Grown in this LLC, like, which please do so it's all on there, yeah please. But so a lot of that gets done a lot of these companies that we love, Like sure they have those those those apes, are those those turfs that you love. But like a lot of the money, half the money gets made by them just selling to someone else so they can make their own edibles, may throw it into pre rolls all this other stuff because a lot of these other companies aren't vertically integrated or aren't just doing it all them selves, singer source. So it's that it's affecting a lot of these companies who we love bottom end, so it's really gonna screw them, and when they're already struggling like and.
Speaker 1: Then it's going to raise prices for all the consumers here because people the prices and oouncels will probably double the concentrats. I don't know how high they will go, but they've ever heard flower double.
Speaker 2: When it's funny and wimmor goes, Hey, ours is the cheapest product anywhere, we should charge more for it, motherfucker. That's not how it works again, you just you shove the price up.
Speaker 1: Happening Cali. Look at their tax rates. I mean you have you have farmers that have were grown for years. They're crushing the reasons why we have medical cannabis, and they lost they lost their businesses because they can't you can't afford, you can't compete with taxes. And then people where they go to go to black market because the consumers aren't going to pay that extra thirty thirty five percent tax that keeps getting higher and higher. It's not worth it. We're getting the same product. But the businesses I understand, they can't. They can't afford to eat the whole cost. That's too much goddamn money when they're barely making money. So it has to go to the consumers. And that's what sucks, because consumers are going to go elsewhere and be like, yo, I can get this product for this price and.
Speaker 2: Man, the one million. It makes me mad or makes me feel some type of way about this is the fact that it everyone goes, oh, they're going to go back to the illicit market, yeah, because it's only legal ish, Like you still can't just smoke in the public, Like, there's still a lot of regulations, right, there's I mean, you can't smell like weed or you can get searched, right. I guess smoking in public is like down the road, right. But like my whole point is, there's a lot of other things that are wrong in the industry. So it's frustrating to me that the focus is still on how much money we can make off this industry that we don't even truly care about.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I know, you still have cities that don't even opt into licenses yet they can.
Speaker 2: When there's still so many things that need to be fixed in the industry. First for these because if you had safe banking in line. Right, you said that if you had that in line and these like this wouldn't be so scary to all these people, right, Like, I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: This would still be pretty scared. I think, I guess or whatever. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to say, is that if it was, if it really was a level playing field, you know, this would just be normal fighting against it. But you're already putting it against people on there like down and outs. That's what's frustrating. I'm saying you're not going towards like you're not taxing people who are doing well. That's the misunderstanding here. These candies companies aren't just raking the money. Maybe I misspoke, but my point was to say they soon they're taking it from people doing well when you're not. You're taking people just struggling for their passions.
Speaker 1: If you got layoffs happening consistently here fighting so much shit, man, it's it's kind It's very sad actually, because you have an industry that's doing that, it can has great potential, and it is doing well. I mean, you brought it with over three billion, close to probably four billion last year in sales and it's just Michiganers love their weed. But like, why don't continue, You're gonna hurt it. You don't look what you're going to see. Cali, Ohio is going to get the same thing as us. People are gonna stop buying the money, and then people are going what happened to the cannabis industry. It's gonna be all the news, what happened to the cannabis industry.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like, well, that's just like you were talking about Cali earlier, bro, you push these taxes up, text up. People are just gonna go back to the legal market. And the reason why they're not afraid to go back to the legal market is because it's not fully like legal.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a lot of us have came from the illegal market because a lot of that's how everyone had to do to get their cannabis. Besides, like five, within like eight years, people some people have been able to go inside stores by legal.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just you're yeah, I remember the list of days pretty clearly, so you're not like, no.
Speaker 1: Dude, I remember I've met up everywhere you can possibly name to pick up dime a twenty. You know what, I'm saying that we've gone everywhere. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's just they just I increasing taxes. It's just not the way to make more money with this. You know, you want to make more money, expand more green zones in these areas that it could actually use a dispo where an industry could grow and that so you can make more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be interesting. And remember, like we said for Ohio, find the my cannon pros. There's a post you can you can copy and paste it and you can send it off to uh your lawmaker. And with that, you know, it's bringing more of a voice because we all need to We're doing it.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it if you especially if you're in the industry, because it's gonna hurt even if you're not in the industry and your consumer like that. Your prices are about to go up and a lot of people don't want it. There's still I mean Eggs. I was just at the store the other day, Eggs at All they were like six point fifty usually all these cheapest. Fuck couldn't believe it, man, Like shit's so high still, like no one wants to pay more and more for cannabis, especially because the lot just because the governor wants to do it so we can get better roads. But we've been hearing for years we're supposed to get better roads, better roads, better roads, better roads. We use ship product, I swear because no matter what road we have, brand new road as brand new asphalt road, there's cracks in it within a year. So it's like the it just mind blowing. If there's anything try, why don't you just increase the oil to the gas tax that we all have to pay already.
Speaker 2: Eat something well, exactly what you're saying, Eat something less niche where it affects everyone about the cams industries, You're only attacking some people, you know what I mean. Like and unfortunately the thing is gas is something that we all use. Food is something we all use.
Speaker 1: But but why don't you get more with the oil with the gas tax?
Speaker 2: Like in my mind because right, but you're gonna have a lot more pushback. Yeah, well that's what I'm saying. I'm feeling like bull get her elected here. I feel like it's a bully thing. I feel like, hey, we're already squeezing this industry for some money. Let's squeeze it for some more. But think about it, these are This is coming from people who truly don't give a shit about the industry, So what do they They're not they're not worried about it surviving or people quitting, like they're just trying to make more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to quote. This is a quote from obvious.
Speaker 2: Yes that that that quote on them. I canna pros I misspoke earlier, but this is where I was supposed to say it. So go check out that or even just yourself. Reach out those stay representative because in any sense, when these things happen, all these increase in taxes, it's not like they can just write it. It has to then be pushed by the people or by the representatives, right, so that I.
Speaker 1: Believe, Yeah, well that's people get the vote on this.
Speaker 2: But I'm my point is that the people kind of a represented by the representatis. Oh yeah, absolutely sounded the people talking to the representatives.
Speaker 1: Here's a quote in the article from Robert Schneider, Robin Snyder, Jesus Christ executive director, executive director Sandler.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me restart. It's a quote from Robin Schneider. I might apologize we intentionally kept a tax rate low enough to compete with the illicit market. She's referring to when they wrote the law back in twenty eighteen, that we all voted in a wholeso at tax would backfire and lead to less tax revenue because consumers would go back to you like unregulated market where prices would be lower. Increasing the tax burner on the cannabis industry would absolutely devastate the regular regulated market. In her her organization represents more than four hundred members in the state of Michigan. She's huge with the mi CIA Michigan Cannabis Industry Association and with her come in come into the article. I mean, it just shows more l like that, like you're gonna be you're gonna be messing over a lot of families.
Speaker 2: And you're messing with things that you don't even fully understand. And like I think the one thing I would hope and like the one thing I would if Whimmer ever hears this what you want, but go talk to this industry. Go talk to these people in these industry. Don't go talk to your couple rich bodies who have a little bit have some money in the camp sentry who have like two you know, don't go talk to the owners of like the biggest corporate cannabis company out there and then be like, oh, we understand cannabis. No, you don't go talk to the people that represent your market. Listen, Google search it, you know. And that's the thing I feel like, to not see this information is truly just blankly ignoring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think listening to the people would be huge, And I mean I hope they hear us because I know the.
Speaker 2: Or anyone who's like this mindset, because that's all you need to hear, and that's spread the word. Spread the word. That's why we do this podcast so everyone can hear and just keep talking about it, and keep talking about this that is not right, just because you see how much revenues in this industry that's not profit.
Speaker 1: You have a P and L. You know how much money us for licenses, just to have overhead, just to have product in a retail shop, just have lights in it. Grow, you're talking, you're talking news, you're talking sane and.
Speaker 2: At the level that you're talking to me, co Bro, it's insane.
Speaker 1: So it's like, stop, stop coming after the industry. That's probably the biggest industry here in Michigan and it's only been around for a handful of years, which is crazy. I mean, it's probably the top five top product that we probably produced in sales here in the state. You're not wrong, man, So overall, man, I'm ticked, yeah, ticked at hearing about this because it's like I like that ticked.
Speaker 2: I am No, I haven't said ticked in a while. I'm ticked off like that. I don't. I keep looking at the camera ticked. I'm just ticked.
Speaker 1: I like it ticked.
Speaker 2: I bringing back the word I say word a lot like I took from a buddy, like you know what I mean. I like it ticked off. I'm mad too, because it doesn't well, it's frustrating because when we see this industry, we talk to these people all the time.
Speaker 1: We know how these companies don't have a marketing budget.
Speaker 2: That's why when we say please support our partners and stuff like, we truly mean please, because these are like people we believe in. These are people that are you know, believing in us, believing people in the community, not just throwing their money at the most expensive, the shiniest things. You know, they're like you know, shout out Lost Coast plant there, shout out old school organic cannabi extras kinship Cannabis, cod high nine. Check them all out. You know a couple of my discount codes Lost Coast High nine, my Canada Cast or Mike Can't twenty. I can't remember one of.
Speaker 1: Freguing twenty my Canic Cast is it's high perfect.
Speaker 2: But my whole point is when we ask you to support like it's truly a big thing. Or when you like a company who you like, like their morals, go support them. Support them if they have a bad run, like okay, man, don't just stop buying their product. Yeah, I mean if they have fifty bad ten bad runs, all right, I get it. But you might want to message them. But that's five five exactly. But that's fair. You gots truly in industry.
Speaker 1: You got some more those brands that you truly love and care about BECAU.
Speaker 2: Because it's not as easy as you think, like even for us, like it's hard. We just have can in our name. We don't sell ship shadow for everything you post, Well, that's not that's just that's not even I mean there's so much that goes along with that or getting shut down. Well, when you're trying to work with companies, we know how much struggle goes behind the scenes because we're talking them all the time about budgets and stuff, because we're trying to partner with certain people. And it's like the people who actually have the good morals are struggling because they're competing with the shitty people who can just buy fifty billboards and not give a ship like it's And that's a bad example. I'm just saying people who could throw a bunch of money at the marketing that wasn't you know, billboards work but sort of right, that's like marketing, and it's for that. It's fine, it might work. He's the marketing proto. You know, it's a wild world.
Speaker 1: We got we got, we got your target audience if you want.
Speaker 2: That's niche, niche stuff versus just throwing some money at things. And my point is that some of these companies who are just throwing money at things, they're not, you.
Speaker 1: Know, always you're just throwing money.
Speaker 2: God the morals in line with yours.
Speaker 1: No, and you gotta you'll find the brands that you you you represent that for you feel like you like their story, like their product, and you'll usually go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, industry, I just cannot imagine. Well, I know, but some of these brands, if you saw, like you said, that increase of tax with already how much struggles we hear about, I could see some companies just being like, I'm out, like because a lot of these people in this industry do this for the passion. Man, A lot of these people in this industry are very smart, educated people who come from different backgrounds to create this industry where it's like, I don't take people understand you know what I mean. I think people even understand that it's not just like where's weed and that's just that's how you make money so much.
Speaker 1: Ah, you don't get anything done. Typical bullshit is what a lot of people see from the outside about that there is tons of passion and that's what's striving and making Michigan such one of the best markets in the world is because the people and the backbones that it's built on. A lot of people. We came from the caregiver days when two thousand, niney ten we ran in the law nine thousand tens one starting to growing and you had people, everyone was trapping, everyone was trying to push the product bringing ways. Then you had dispos coming over and then you're talking about different strains like our Our people here in Michigan built this, built this whole industry to over three four billion doll industry. We beat California in sales. California's population is what double ours, insanely triple. Probably California is fucking huge compared to Michigan. And just to see what we're able to do in the state. The product that we have, the quality that we have, is amazing to me, Like we truly have a quality quality industry here that this would straight cripple it like you would. You would have people that put their blood, sweat, tears, every bounce of their bank account into this and then you crush them because you because you see the people who.
Speaker 2: Are really My issue is too I mean, you're absolutely right. I'm not trying to anything. You're absolutely right. My whole thing is why I said supporting other companies people you support because this is the time to do so if it even already things are tough, Like I mean, you said that if something like this happened, you crippled industry because you'd kill all the companies who probably have the good morals there, like you know what, I mean, a lot of them, you know, because these are family run industries. You know, these aren't corporate companies. I mean some of them, you know, grew to be corporate size, but they're not corporate roots. And that's where you don't want to screw those people over, because it's just not Those are the backbone of this industry.
Speaker 1: They truly are man it is and we're gonna be paying very close attention to this, so we'll be talking about it all the time and if you ever have any comments again to it into our waken Banks. We go live every Saturday, nine am Eastern back March first. Also, we drop a new episode every Wednesday, obviously because you know that because you're listening. But again, if you leave us a five star review on Apple and message us with the user name so we know we will ship you out a T shirt, pay down on us. Don't you have to worry about it, So just send us out a review and that'd be greatly appreciated. Also, you can follow me Cana Dave on all socials. I do want to say thank you for everyone reaching out with my DMS about my dog Molly I had a lot of comments the last couple of weeks and messages regarding her, and I will mention she got her stitches out and we went for our first walk rooviy the other night, and one of our listeners, Tata, messaged me and he goes, damn, she looked like she was trying to sprint, and I was like, oh, yeah, she was trying to go. I was like, she's been run, she's been lost, she's been locked up like you said, but like at the end she was like pretty tired of then, but it was good, not like exhausted, but her legs.
Speaker 2: And I know your dog Molly's like, I'm losing it right now. Oh, I mean, this is why she tore the age, you know, is like she's a fast girls. She's still cutting she is.
Speaker 1: And today's actually my gotcha day, eleven years to the day I picked her up.
Speaker 2: Today, I'll give you. I'll give you this, and I meant to do this for the m I c I a quote earlier too, so that goes for this too. I just didn't want to cut you off. It felt so yeah, take it real anyway, Yeah, check check.
Speaker 1: Us outs and yeah, I give us follow my Candic Cast, and then next week's episode will be with uh Summer Sky and Collectim.
Speaker 2: If you're in Detroit, Groovy Music Everywhere playing a gig this Friday, not doing the funky stuff, more like soulful, drum bass, heavy stuff at the Tangent the Tangent. So if you you're in Detroit, be there. Shout out to Hydro it'll be a good time. Anything else, you have my Canic Cast everywhere, Candidate of everywhere. We appreciate y'all and that's it. Shout out to all the partners YEP.
Speaker 1: And as always Groovy We're here to advocate, educate and inspire the next time on peace