Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor Audit.
Speaker 2: Is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Gonna talk briefly about audits. Here, some crazy trainy mom is out there running her mouth. Jasmine Crockett is a deranged racist freak. The acting director of the Secret Service got in a shouting match with Pat Fallon of Congress Today. Oh, that and so much more is to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Let's first, let's adjust this audit thing. Someone brought up the voice guy lets the voicemail about the audit. Who does the auditing? Well, the government audits itself. That's the most amazing part about this our debt. They the government buys the government debt. And it's just it's it's become a self eating ice cream cone. It's what the whole thing is. The government audits itself. Now, as I said before, I am not an audit, an auditor, and I am I would be the worst auditor in the world. It takes a very specific kind of person to be an auditor. Auditors they have to be detailed people. Again, my wife ab Aubrey is an auditor. They have to be detail freaks, whereas me, I find details to be annoying. I don't worry about things like details. I think they're boring. But they do matter. They just don't matter to me, right, So she used to do. Her last real job was internal auditing. She would Obviously, internal auditing makes all the sense in the world. If you understand what I'm talking about. You work for a big company like Coca Cola and you're their internal auditor. Where hey, we want you to go check out the sales department. And she had to go walk in. Well, she didn't work for coc and she's an example, but she had to walk into the sales department of Coke and say, okay, open up all the books. We're going to figure out what's going on over here. Some money's going missing. But in all the times I talked to her about auditing, this is what's going to drive you crazy about the Pentagon. All the times I talked to her, there was never ever that I can remember, ever a dollar that simply went missing. Oh, it went somewhere, and that stuff, especially in this day and age, because how computerized everything is, all that stuff is traceable. Dollars don't disappear. That doesn't happen. If an audit is failed, there is a reason. And look, there are possibly innocent explanations. There's not for the Pentagon, but there are possibly innocent explanations. Maybe this report didn't get filed. Maybe this amount which was supposed to be fired under missiles instead got fired under bombs. Like it's a it's a ham fisted example, but you get what I'm saying. But when you fail seven audits in a row, it's because people were stealing large amounts of money, large amounts of money. If you work for Coca Cola and the sales department one year, there's a twenty five thousand dollars discrepancy. Now, for a company the size of Coca Cola, twenty five thousand dollars would be nothing. So if you find that it's a one off twenty five thousand, you'd send in the internal auditor and you would assume, okay, it was some kind of an accounting error, something got placed in the wrong account with the wrong label. If you are with Coca Cola and you open up the books and you find out the sales department has misplaced two and a half million dollars for six straight years in a row. Someone's stealing, you probably send in your auditor along with a law enforcement officer, because at the back end of that auditor, someone's getting arrested. Why why are senators like Joni Ernst just not comfortable? I mean, we have to clear the allegations. I just don't know about Pete Hanks sounds to me as if the hearing will be critical for his nomination. Am I right about it?
Speaker 3: I think I think you are right. I think for a number of our senators they want to make sure that any allegations have been cleared, and that's why we have to have a very thorough vetting process. And that's why I was happy to sit down with Pete and have that conversation with him yesterday.
Speaker 2: So again, all.
Speaker 3: I will say at this time is that we did have a very thoroughed discussion over a number of those issues, and the vetting will continue, I am certain through the next month or so until we approach that hearing date and he.
Speaker 2: Has those Pentagon dollars didn't It's a large, extremely corrupt industry with vast quantities of money going places they shouldn't go. They didn't disappear someone received money they shouldn't have. There's a bunch of swampiness to go around. And again, certain segments of the GOP Senate, they view their job as protecting that scam, not cleaning it up. You want them to clean it up. I want them to clean it up. That's not how they see themselves at all. All right, let's move off of this for now because I have to play this amazing, amazing, amazing exchange. I'll play you a couple before I get to the doozy. The Acting Secret Service Director Roe, he had to testify in front of Congress today. Here's how a lot of it was.
Speaker 4: My thirteenth was a failure of this Secret Service to adequately secure the Butler Farm Shows site and protect President Elect Trump. That abject failure underscored critical gaps and Secret Service operations. And I recognized that we did not meet the expectations of the American public, Congress, and our protectees. And they rightly have that idea based on how we performed. President Elect Trump was wounded a cowardly, indeesspicable act, killed one person and critically injured to others. And I join you and all Americans in condemning the horrific assault on President elect Trump, Corey Comparator, James Copenhaveer, and David Dutch, and I extend my deepest sympathies to the Comparator family.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was his opening speech. Mark Green went after him a little bit.
Speaker 5: It seems almost to me like it was lacksadaisical. I mean, it's hard to fathom that someone would say, we don't need to cover this. And the communications issues with the local law enforcement. I asked the question when they came before the committee recently, when everybody showed up on the day, was there a check in and there were law enforcement agencies that had never even talked to Secret Service that day. I mean, these are really basic things, and you would think they would know to do those kinds of things.
Speaker 6: So it speaks of a apathy or complacency that is really unacceptable in an organization like the Secret Service.
Speaker 5: You know, one of my questions to you is you know the level of the failure.
Speaker 2: It seems, yeah, okay, lackadaisical. Did I ever tell you about when we were trying to teach the Iraqis how to do physical training? Pt I ever tell you that story? So we were in na Jaff in Iraq, and they started bringing in Iraqis for us to train.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: A long slog. Let me just put it this way. And there are guys in Afghanistan who can share similar stories. But they would bring in these units of Iraqis, these young Iraqi males, and we would have to train them. Hey, let's get them strongs. Do push ups. You should see somebody who's never done physical exercise in their life try to pull off a jumping jack. Jumping Jack's a very simple thing. Really, anybody can do it. You would think that, right You would think that I would think that every man, woman, child listening to me could do a jumping jack right now. Maybe you're doing them in your living room as you listen to the sound of my voice. That'd be good. They're good for you kids. Anyway, Do you understand that things that are normal culturally aren't normal everywhere? Meaning when it comes to the Secret Service, you would think that just being labeled the Secret Service would grant you some sort of professionalism and know how. But over a long enough period of time and neglect, with enough DEI hires, enough politicization of the Secret Service, you will eventually find yourself in a culture where you have agents who can't holster their weapons, who don't look at a rooftop one hundred and forty eight yards away from the President of the United States of America and think that maybe that's a place where you should put someone because it looks like the perfect sniper's nest to blow somebody's head off. There is a chance that the rot within so many of these government agencies is so pervasive they're now the Iraqis that can't do jumping jacks anymore. These things don't get passed along by osmosis. Either you are trained properly or you don't know what you're doing. We have allowed rot to seep into this government for long enough that now we can't tell what's nefarious and what's neglect. Now, all that was the lead up to the grand finale of the Secret Service Director's testimony today, And you are gonna want to hang on for this. Hang on, miss something. There's a podcast, get it on demand wherever podcast is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you that tomorrow's an Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to the Acting Secret Service Director. So Pat Fallon is a representative from here in Texas. Actually no Pat, but he's a rep from here in Texas. And look, this is long. It's a couple of minutes long. I'm not even sure what I'm gonna step in. I'm sure i'll step in at one point in time. But the performance from the Acting Secrets Service Director is something I couldn't I couldn't stop watching. It's almost seemed reallyhearsed. So I want you to listen, just listen.
Speaker 7: Were you the special agent in charge of the detail that day?
Speaker 4: Actually let me address this? Could you please staff?
Speaker 8: Leave?
Speaker 4: No leave that went up with the circle around me?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 4: So, Actually, Congressman, what you're not seeing is the sack of the detail off out of the pictures view. And that is the day where we remember the more than three thousand people that have died. On nine to eleven, I actually responded to Ground zero. I was there going through the ashes of the World Trade Center. I was there at Fresh Keels.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking you to show respect, not.
Speaker 7: Die, not that you're trying to be do that.
Speaker 4: Invoke nine to eleven for political purposes.
Speaker 7: Not I'm invoking this war.
Speaker 9: So you.
Speaker 7: Ask him, don't you, Holy Medor I'd like to member of Congress, and I'm asking you a serious question, and.
Speaker 4: You, I am a public servant who has served this nation, and you won't time questions on our day, on our country's.
Speaker 2: I should note I'm gonna let them keep yelling at each other here in a moment. This is why. Just listen. If you ever have any desire for any career in media or something like that. If you want to do podcasts or radio or TV, I blessed you to it, go for it. It's a blast, total fun if you don't take yourself too seriously. But remember we can't hear you if you're arguing over each other. Even when you're arguing, you have to take turns. It tries to be crazy when I see this on TV, when I hear this on the radio, you're both shouting and the listener can't make out a single word. Anybody say, oh, here's god. Clop clop of public servant.
Speaker 7: Will come asking you serious questions for the American people, and they're very simple, they're not true questions. Were you the special agent in charge that I wasn't.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 4: Not perfect protective, expired because you want.
Speaker 2: To be visible, because you aren't listening for.
Speaker 4: This for a fond member of this agency.
Speaker 7: Fressman by president, because you are put you put those agents out of position.
Speaker 4: Happened, sir, and you are out.
Speaker 6: Of chairman, mister chairman, mister chairman.
Speaker 2: I just want the truth. That's all I could think of when I was saying, that's a sweet movie, A few good men. Chris, have you seen that movie A Few good Men? You haven't? I figured you had. There's lawyers in it. It's about lawyers and stuff. What, Chris, What isn't Tom Cruise the bad guy? Yes, he's the bad guy. Jack Nicholson's the good guy in that movie. People just have it all mixed up and wrong, Doctor Jesse. I know it's not Friday, but I need help understand what left and right means. I always understood historical definition of right to be constitutionalists and left to be self serving. Over Thanksgiving I realized my university educated daughters sees the right as dogmatic racists like Nazis. How did the definition definition of right ever come to include German national socialists? Thanks do not use my name, okay. One another reminder to everybody, be very careful where you send your sons after high school. Their brains are still developing. Very very careful. However careful you are with your sons, you need to be about ten times as careful with your daughters, because young ladies turn Communists when they go to college. They are too susceptible to social contagions. Young women have an inclination to be motherly and nice, and communists have figured out how to use that instinct to turn them into vile little communists. Be careful, fool with your baby girl, Be very very careful, all right, that's one two. First, the distinction of left versus right. It's very very simple that people have tried to complicate on purpose. We'll get to the German national Why do they compare you to Nazis thing here in a moment. But first left, left means bigger government, less freedom, more authoritarian. That is what left means. Right doesn't necessarily mean constitutionalists, although you would probably put them in that group. Right means less government, more freedom. How authoritarian is your society, how free is your society? That will determine where you are on the left. Right scale. It is actually not a value system. Beyond that, it's the size of your government and how free the individual is in your society. For instance, we here in the United States of America. For the most part, it's used to be absolute, but of course the communiess have destroyed this. Now we used to be able and really still are, to criticize powerful people in our government. I can sit here right now behind this microphone and say Joe Biden's a piece of crap, and Joe Biden is a piece of crap, but Joe Biden is a president of the United States of America. For me to have the freedom to say that without the Secret Service coming in here and pulling my fingernails out, it's a freedom we take for granted because it's not like that in many, many, many parts of the world. Why because we're further right on that line, and government has limits on its authority, and I and you we are free to say Joe Biden is a piece of crap. Now, as to why nazi is always used, why did your daughter come home from college and call Republicans and you Nazis, that's a longer story we'll get into in just a moment. Hang on Jesse Kelly's show, talk a little bit of COVID here in just a second, believe it or not, and we're gonna talk about the activism we see being paid and emails and voicemails. But I did want to address this something we've talked about before. Why is it the left has equated republicanism with Nazism when the Nazis were national socialists and things like that. Well, first, the left are communists, and they've always been either communist or communist adjacent. It's important you understand that. And they have known that. This is not something new. FDR. FDR way back in the day was having to withstand accusations of being a socialist and a communist because frankly he was. So this is not new. The American public, people who understand freedom, the constitution, people who understand what it means to have the government control things, They see the things Democrats stand for, when Democrats stand for big government and controlling things, and they rightly see it as definitely leaning towards communism. Okay, well, remember the average Democrat knows that about themselves too. Yeah, they'll deny it all day long. I'm not a communist that's crazy. But they understand. I mean, I'm a little bit of one, maybe not a total one, but they understand that they are okay, So you get that. You have to accept that. Once you accept that, that they know, even if they're not full blown communists, they're communists adjacent. Well, who attacked the Soviet Union during World War Two? It was the Nazis. It's Germany, it was the Nazis. The Nazis are responsible for twenty million Soviet tests, twenty million plus. No one knows the exact number of year. You read a million books, you'll get a million different numbers, but it's a lot. It's millions and millions and millions and millions of them. And it's deeper than that. Hitler and the Nazis helped provide Franco in Spain weapons in equipment, weapons in equipment he used to defeat the Communists in the Spanish Civil War. Now, Franco was not a Nazi, and Franco after that really screwed Hitler over because he decided to sit out World War Two. He's like, oh, thanks for the weapons. By the way, I'm neutral, good luck in your war. Franco just said no. But the Nazis helped provide the equipment Franco needed to win that. Now, fast forward to America today, because there's a lot that goes on in between those times. But fast forward to America today. There are a couple big reasons why your little daughter went off to college and now comes home and calls you a Nazi for wearing your Maga hat. One, Historically it was the Nazis who killed the most Communists. It just was the Nazis killed the most Communists, So that is their more traditional enemy. Think about it, like, what's the traditional enemy around the house of a dog, a cat, and dogs and cats, it's a traditional enemy. The dog and the cat are going to fight traditionally, if you're a Communist, if you're an American Democrat, Traditionally Nazis are thought of as your ancient traditional enemy. So they take Republican opposition to them and just say, well, they must be Nazis. Of course, that's ridiculous. You have nothing to do with Nazism at least I hope you don't, and I certainly don't. But how that's the connection they're gonna make. That's one two everything with these people. Because communism itself in practice is so horrific and such a disaster and destroys so many things and wipes out so many lives. They can't go with what reality is. Let me explain it in this way. I've used this example before. It's an old law phrase that lawyer friends, every lawyer friend of mine knows this. If you have the truth, pound the truth in a case, if you're arguing a case, If you have the facts, pound the facts. If you don't have either of those things, pound the table, make some noise. Well, I can sit here. If I was to present you with a free market where government was small and you were free, You and I we could sit and go through this whole thing, and we could lay out the tangible things that were going to make your life better, more affordable, bets, just all around better, more opportunities for you and your kids. It would be very, very tangible. But the American communist, he doesn't have that ability. Every one of his plans will make your life worse. And he knows that. Remember he's fighting a revolution. He knows that. So what do you do if your plans suck, if your plans are horrible? What do you do You appeal to people's emotions. Everything becomes an emotional reaction. When you're arguing with your liberal aunt Pagy or the daughter you sent off to college, let me ask you, does she make logical arguments back to you or does she make a bunch of nonsensical emotional statements back to you. I do know the answer. I have these people in my life too. They'll immediately start calling names, or they'll lie, or it'll be something crazy like you just want kids at the border to die. It doesn't make any And he said, why do they do those things? Because it's an emotional argument, and the Communists have figured out how to appeal to their emotions. So why Nazi? Why are you called a Nazi when you're not a Nazi. That's not who you are at all. Why the word Nazi creates a visceral emotional response in most people because Nazis were such evil, demonic, devil worshiping scumbags. So the second you start to label someone a Nazi, they will be on the defensive. If you can convince yourself that the person you're fighting is a Nazi, you will fight to the death, the fighting against the Nazi. The communist calls you a Nazi because it gives his people permission in their mind to do whatever they want to you because you can do whatever you want to a Nazi and it's okay because he's a Nazi. That's why they love Nazi. The historical part of it, and there's the emotional part of it. It creates an emotion in you. Listening to these COVID tyrants creates an emotion in me. Peter Hotez was one of the most despicable human beings in the country during COVID, wrong about everything, fear mongered over everything. He's on TV calling out an interesting date where he thinks we may get some new virus.
Speaker 1: We have some big picture stuff coming down the pike starting on January twenty first, mister Bloomberg mentioned h five.
Speaker 2: Now hold on a minute, I'll restart that again. He's about to lay out what's coming down the pike. But what was that date? Hey, Chris Cory, what was it January twenty first? Huh. Now, I'm a little shady, a little hazy, I mean, on my politics. What is the day that Donald Trump gets sworn in as president? Chris Corey was it was January twentieth? Yeah, that's what I thought. It's wild these viruses. Just January twenty first, they're gonna get here. It's crazy how we.
Speaker 1: Know that we have some big picture stuff coming down the pike. Starting on January twenty first, Mister Bloomberg mentioned H five N one that I'm really worried about. It's all over wild birds on the western part of the United States and going up in the north. It's getting into the poultry. We're seeing a sporadic human cases. No human to human transmission yet, but that could happen. It's in the cattle, it's in the milk, and that's just the beginning. We have another major coronavirus likely brewing in Asia. We've had SARS in two thousand and two, stars to COVID nineteen and twenty nineteen, and we know these viruses are jumping from bats to people thousands of times a year. But there's still more there. We know that we have a big problem with mosquito transmitted viruses all along the Gulf coast where I am here in Texas. We're expecting dangy and probably possibly Zeca virus coming back, or a pouoche virus, maybe even yellow fever. And there's more than we have all this sharp rise in vaccine preventable diseases going up because of part the anti vaccine activism that's so prominent. Right now, we have a fivefold drives in protesta's cases whooping cough over the last year fifteen these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it. Weird, all these things, even whooping cough coming down the pike on January twenty. First, they do have a plan and they're going to try to implement it. Let's talk about that plan briefly, and then we'll do some COVID stuff before we get back to emails. Before we do that, talk about rough Greens, because we got this email. I want to do this email. Hey Jesse, rough Greens. Do they have any different flavors? Seriously? Do they have meow greens? He says, yes, rough Greens. It absolutely exploded as people have seen the difference it makes when you actually give your dog nutrition. It's a nutritional supplement created by naturopathic doctor Dennis Black. You sprinkle it on your dog's food and you will see differences in your dog their coat alone, you will see a difference. Give your dog real nutrition. Well, it got to be such a huge hit and I'm not surprised about that. They created Meowgreens now too. Do you want a free jumpstart trial bag, Roughgreens or Meowgreens Go get a free bag eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse keep that pet you love alive longer Roughgreens. We'll be back. Jesse Kelly is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you you can email the show you're asked doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow. In fact, you need to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. So onto the COVID stuff. COVID Selects Subcommittee said science never justified prolonged school closures. Not gonna spend a lot of time on this. I just want to remind you that this country a lot of people did very, very evil things during COVID, and none of it was okay, and none of it was justified, and none of it was a well we just didn't know. No, you don't get to find a cockroach in your house and light the entire house on fire and then as you're standing in the street looking at the smoldering remains of your home, look around and say, well, no one knew what to do. No. No. When you don't know what to do, you don't destroy lives. That's not the default. You can wait, you can gather data, you can figure something out, but you don't just immediately light the house on fire and then try to get rid of your guilt afterwards by saying well nobody knew. Nope, absolutely not. And that brings me to the plan. You already heard Peter Hotez. What date are all these viruses going?
Speaker 1: We have some big picture stuff coming down the pike starting on January twenty first, uh.
Speaker 2: One day after Trump gets into office. I believe something we will see. But I believe they're going to try to come at Trump with another disease, with another virus, because it worked on him last time. Now I think Donald Trump, by all appearances, has learned a lot, and I don't know that it will work on him this time. But last time, remember what they did. Donald Trump had deregulated the economy, he had secured the border, and we had an economy that was going gangbusters. And they absolutely abused him during COVID and he allowed himself to be abused in not making any excuses for him handed the country over to this little time. Now you don't practice anymore to you why.
Speaker 8: A number of complicated reasons. First of all, I think my own personal ethics in life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path. And I think that there are enough negative aspects about the organizational church.
Speaker 2: Handed the country over to that guy. It worked last time. They destroyed his economy, they got all mail in ballots, they got him to hand the country over to these little tyrants, and he never got control of things again. I bet your money they're going to try again. I don't think they'll be successful. I don't think they'll be successful. I should say, his pick for Surgeon General, this doctor Janet, was one of the worst COVID tyrants out there. So maybe it will work again, I don't know. I don't think it will though, because he's had other great medical picks like Jay Baticharia and people like that Marty McCarey. He's got really great medical people now instead of little tyrants like this. I bet you money they're going to try to get him again. With that bet you they are. Anyway, let's do some voice, miss Hey Jesse.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the word you're looking forward to describe your style is blunt, and I realized that Chris probably couldn't help you with that because that has a whole different meaning for him, giving his affinity for the Devil's lettuce. But that's what you're looking for. The word is blunt to describe your style of speaking.
Speaker 2: See Chris, that's what I am. Blunt. Blunt? What something you're familiar with? Oh, proud Navy Oracle. I have served under ten different sect deaths and five interim sect deaths. This guy's had a long career. I can count on one finger the number of them that anyone really cared about, and that was because of his reputation. I also didn't really pay much attention until the current one. He quite obviously hates everyone in the military and has personally impacted me and my family with his COVID policy. I got it under duress, and my wife managed to avoid it, but it cost her For the first time that I can recall, I'm actually paying attention to who is being nominated because we need a change. I don't need a sect death that gets all in the weeds, but a focus back on what matters would be a nice change. I get so many emails from guys who are in who are desperate to have a change of direction. I am desperate to have a change a direction at least. Look, not every senator is against does Rick Scott sound there?
Speaker 10: So I just had a great meeting with eighth and next secturarity defense. I'll tell you why, sweet, I admire people if they're willing to put on the uniform and lead troops in about me, I'm very proud of my father. He's one of three thousand people that did all four combat jumps with AC and their ward and after that fall in the Battle of the Bulch. I'm very proud of him. In the same way I'm proud of Pete. There's not a lot of Americans that have been willing to put on the uniform and have actually led the troops in battle and brought them back safety and knows people that lost their lives, knows people that are injured. When he goes to Partment Offence, he'll walk in with the mentality that he's going to take care of our warfighters. He's going to make sure they have the right equipment and are not putting harms way when they shouldn't be put in harm's way. He's not going to support forever wars. He's not going to support going into battle where we don't even have a playoffs. So I think he's going to do a great job. I'm going to do whateverthing I can to make sure he's confirmed as a Secretary of Defense. I think we all have to really appreciate, appreciate the people that are willing to put on the uniform and defend the freedom.
Speaker 1: Of this country.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's going to get through. I will tell you, if I had to handicap this, I bet you we are going to get him through because of the outrage right now, because of the outcry. And I'll tell you something, I guarantee you Trump knows we already lost Gates. Maybe you hated Gates, whatever, I don't care, but we already had one of Trump's picks get shot down by the Senate. That's why Gates went down. Trump absolutely positively cannot afford to allow the Senate to torpedo another one because they are going to come for every single one of these people. The fact that they bounced Matt Gates already already has these people salivating. They're already ready to go after the next one, and then the next one, and then the next one, and then the next one. And they will do so. If you show weakness again on this one, we are finished. He has to meeting Donald Trump, has to make this the public fight, to the point of public threats of US senators with Prime Mary challenges. It is that important that this thing gets through. If for no other reason, then you can't let the swamp win.
Speaker 6: This has been a podcast from wor