Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smartshit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn song.
Speaker 2: Dampiness are that hosted by Ady and you.
Speaker 3: Let's get to We'll take you through.
Speaker 4: Nothing to it. Y're ya ya yo.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions Crime Podcast. Yes sir, Yes sir, Like yeah, your co host a d out here on the midst of the transition, spent that ship. Make you listen blessed by the best, greater than my haters nigga now and later. You know what I mean, I had an actual little piece of that niggas. It's just getting different now I'm here, my co host, Pte Luke.
Speaker 5: Man, you ain't introduced me last.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't. I never make that mistake again. What could I say? Man? He puts the erratic and psiatic.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's my dog, But you know its pleasure, Pete, let's go.
Speaker 3: He look here thousand hards. Hey, I peap that on the edit, Yeah, peat that on the edit you had you had a hoppycuse people come here anyway, Let's keep it going, you know, yeah, you know, we just geeked out last week. It was a four and four episode that is exciting and ship but good episode.
Speaker 4: It was a great episode. How was your week? Though? It was cool?
Speaker 5: Smooth smooth week yep, yep, just running off the hot that the podcast did good, like, we know, a lot of engagement, so it was smooth.
Speaker 3: Other than that, it was a fire episode. I know that heat's helping a lot too. I ain't gonna say the heat heat, but just a little weather break. Yeah, I'm the fuck outside with a T shirt on.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? You would like Jackie hoodie.
Speaker 3: It makes the morning's a little more easy to start moving around, like when it's not freezing the.
Speaker 4: Car like that, you know what I'm saying, that type of ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a couple of rainy days, but it's that time of the month. It'st that time of the year. So man aside from that, I'm glad you had a good week. My week was great as well. Let me think if I got any grievances this week. Everybody acted all right this week. Yeah for the most times. Man, Yeah, for the most part. I had had good weeks. Yeah, I had to do too much this week. I kind of just coasted, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm glad you had a great week. Be couse, congratulations on that graduations having a great week. So I want to get into something that's really near and dear to both of us. Last week was a four and four episode. With that episode, we showcased and talked about a lot of things just four and four.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't feel like we should do that in every episode.
Speaker 3: Of course, then we lose touched a lot of the people who are not from here, and then we just become about just teaching about the hometown. But no, we had a great episode last week just focusing on the hometown. Milwaukee was four and four day, and I feel like, you know, maybe we should do that a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They so love to the city because we were both born and raised here. A lot of good memories, a lot of bad memories, but the majority of the memories you know what I mean. So with that being said, I want to get into a segment called hometown highlights. All right, So for this week, I want to highlight another divide in our city. Last week we talked about the bridges, the thirty fifth, the twenty seventh, and that's somebody he added, which is true, the sixteenth Street that's down by Marquette. So those those bridges acted as a divide between the north side and the south side. So another divide I want to talk about that specifically north side the east side is the Holton Street.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Holton acts as almost like a protective barrier for River West.
Speaker 4: For the downtown east side River West area.
Speaker 3: Exactly because you know, once you start getting low numbers, let's say, no locusts North Avenue bur Lie, Like first second, you know, you get a little spicy palmer ship like that. But for whatever reason, as soon as you get to Holton, it's like niggas stop, like you know mine and like this you see a.
Speaker 5: White chicken work off clothes with a ship shoot walkings like what.
Speaker 4: At fucking midnight with an ip.
Speaker 5: Where did I end up? Can anymore do?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Went for pooshinsty to motherfucking like I said, is it like? And it's really just Holton Street. I don't know what it is about that street, but that street is a barrier for each side.
Speaker 4: To Milwaukee gentrified as hell, man, it is. It's very gentrified.
Speaker 3: And you know what, there's a lot of spaces I was looking for, not gentrified, segregated, segregated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you're right, super segregated.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of spaces in Milwaukee that within a few block area becomes a whole different trenches to pretty much middle upper class living.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And another one of them places is if you're going to belete by Washington Park, did you hit fifty High Mount now your Washington Heights. You know what I'm saying. So Washington Park area to Washington Heights, you could throw a football.
Speaker 5: Literally from one to the other. Whole different little pocket and city.
Speaker 3: You went from sixteen thousand dollars duplexus to.
Speaker 5: Six thousand million dollar crib you know, with there four or five blocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those areas hold that este when you think about it, it's really crazy. And those areas still hold their value and their pristine because for whatever reason, it's like that little pocket, whatever little pocket. Milwaukee's full of just pocket areas. Yeah, but River West is a great area. I've had a lot of fun party in the River West. But the Holten Street pretty much acts as just that ultimate barrier.
Speaker 5: It's just like the same thing as the bridge or National Avenue where you once you cross or once you you.
Speaker 3: Know, because like even like east side niggas like I don't hear nothing under Holten.
Speaker 5: Oh, they don't go past. They pretty much stop at Holding.
Speaker 3: Holding out here a palmer get a little bit on uh Richards.
Speaker 4: And uh Richards afterhole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know before.
Speaker 4: It might be before, it might be before.
Speaker 5: But we know for show that it stops at that holding for the most part. You might have some little trinkles, you know. Nigga Grandma might live across Holding, but.
Speaker 3: He really you know what, he may want to go get a beer, but he really supposed to be on the other side by the library.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: So that's that's the hometown highlight. I want to highlight this week is just that Holden Street, like how it dividsed the city.
Speaker 4: You know what my highlight is?
Speaker 5: What's that the main streets in the Mill, there's a few, you know what I'm saying. I wanted to highlight the main streets in Milwaukee that everybody know.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I don't want to call it the main one, but it's it's probably the biggest. Fond of like run through the whole city. Finally run shot damn near the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, once you get like you go to Fonder, find of that goes really far up and you know another street that actually goes really far up Lisbon Lisbon. But I was gonna say Medford. I didn't know that either. I was in Where the fuck was I at? Fucking far as a bitch past the like I was far Medford was still it was still a street because you know medfods like find like an apple next to it kind of runs weird. It ain't no straight shot, like it's like a weave and weaves through the city. But find it like that is a long ass street. Yeah, think about how far that's you to take you to start to.
Speaker 4: The end, all the way to the top of the state.
Speaker 5: Maybe I might have to go on Google Maps and follow it. What does find to like mean like a word that's probably some natives, well not probably some Native American do la, you know as native, just like Milwaukee with Tosa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, findly like weirdo, especially how it spelled though f O N d U l l A C Yeah the fun Does that mean there ain't no.
Speaker 4: Word from ancestors the great Native Native America.
Speaker 5: I might, I might you like you could be a little it might be. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, that's from Chief. Chief made that up? Keith, you know could.
Speaker 4: BEF's your hometown?
Speaker 5: Man shout out to the mill man ill ill Meal.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Another thing we went through this week that was kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: Up transition is that the storms that we had this week, they were so.
Speaker 4: Bad, mad floods, bro floods.
Speaker 3: We had tornado, Watchestal got kind of serious out there.
Speaker 5: I looked out the window. I'm like, damn, it's it's different.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, niggas usually don't.
Speaker 5: Like to too. I looked out something. We tout the family down in the basement.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: We went down there and watched a little movie.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let's go down to the basic for a minute. Hey, bro, we my kids wanted to come downstairs. I ain't I still didn't go. Like my other one of my daughters, she came down here. She brought pictures of me and my deceased Granny Niggas. She had pillows, she had a bottle of water. I'm like, bro habit, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna be down here for three three weeks. It's just a tornado warning. But you know you got to do that for the kids, man. I just it was kind of nice though. Honestly, it was kind of east for a little bit, even with it be a hectic. Yeah, because we turned the lights off, we opened our we got big bay windows, we opened the big windows, we opened the shade or the screen so we can actually meet like that would still be outside.
Speaker 3: And it was like it was almost it was beautiful though. It's kind of beautiful, you know what I mean. Like the sky was like greenish and then turned black. Then but then we started getting then we had.
Speaker 5: To shut that ship up. But before that, I'm like, man, this ain't that bad.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was crazy though, you know, but with three three days in a row, it brought the flooding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people have floods in their basement. And we went through that last year where a nice chunk of Milwaukee's basements flooded.
Speaker 4: It was like August, Yeah. I was with you, Yeah, August Yeah, little cubs to get married, and we.
Speaker 3: Were chilling at your carib and I just remember, like dog start raining. It was ready before that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was raining all day. I'm like, bro, it won't stop. Yeah, regardless of the fact that a lot of us got water in our basement last year.
Speaker 4: Me not so much. A little fema.
Speaker 3: What up? I ain't hop on that.
Speaker 4: I hate. I hop on that, man, I hate. I ain't doing man.
Speaker 3: I know, I know a lot of y'all did that. Shout out to fact, shout out to female. There was a lot of blessings to a lot of needy families. Man, we appreciate y'all for y'all dammage, y'all house. I mean, y'all deserve it. I just wish I deserved it too. You might have did, man, I did you know? I just ain't what you know?
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Shout off fema, man, But uh no, we went through that last year, and I just know how hard it was. I seen a lot of people like lose everything.
Speaker 4: It was tough. There's people whose water went to the top.
Speaker 5: The fucking basement bro to hit the first floor. That's insane.
Speaker 3: A guy at my job he showed me some ship today from last year and one of his neighbors the wall in the basement. You could see the basement from the outside.
Speaker 4: I've seen that. Come on, man, to deal with some ship like that.
Speaker 5: That's your house done. It's rap you gotta I mean, your whole foundation.
Speaker 4: What do you do.
Speaker 3: It's gonna cost a lot lot of fixed and you know, insurance gonna hit you with a piece.
Speaker 5: But they never do what they supposed to do more than likely, you know what I'm saying. And then even just the uprule of that is just tragic, you know what I'm saying. No money can ever replace like shit. You you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They work hard to put that ship together, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you might have had some sentimental shit down there, pictures of your old at that you ain't seen the year like anything like. So yeah, I just I feel for people who really went through that. It's real fucked up. So that just leads me into the fact that when it comes to owning a home, there's certain things and certain precautions that we just need to take it's be an adult about the situation.
Speaker 4: Owing the house suck in a lot of senses.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 5: No, it's a great thing. Obviously it's beautiful, but man, it's a lot to it. It comes with a lot. It does come with you got a new bill.
Speaker 3: But even then it's pribably, even with like you know, a lot of houses, even the newer ones are being.
Speaker 4: Made paper machee.
Speaker 3: Cookie cutter ship, you know what I mean. But it's just a lot a few things I wanted to focus on. It's just a couple of tips as homeowners. And one big thing is just routine maintenance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, check the furnace, check the water heater.
Speaker 5: Check.
Speaker 3: Make sure your sub pumps working correctly. Uh, make sure your gutters are clean.
Speaker 4: That people don't gutters.
Speaker 3: One good thing about the crib that we bought. When they redid the roof, they made a lip that goes over the gutters. So there's only about this much space that you can actually get in my gutters.
Speaker 4: Nothing gets in there. Yeah. I got leaf guards around the crib.
Speaker 3: So it's like a built and leaf guard, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's a blessing. Yeah, investing leaf guards. Like in the long run, my house came with it was a blessing, my dog man. Shout out to the person I bought my house from. That nigga died recently, so just you know, yeah, he had a lot of good memories in the house. Now you get to carry on the tradition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. But he looked out for So that's why I'm shouting them out. You know what I'm saying. One just a cell in a body. He did some player ship for sure, that's dope.
Speaker 4: Shout out the dog.
Speaker 3: But you know, just the things we name plus like smoke detectors to make sure carbon monoxide monoxide detectors.
Speaker 4: Uh, get up there every year or two and just check your roof. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: A couple of you don't even know it's leaking in your up your cross space are attic and you don't even you know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know because a lot of us we work hard, and we plan for a long time and really just have the dream of buying this home. And if you're gonna go through all that to get it, take care of it. You know what I'm saying, Because I mean it's not cheap, it's yours, and if you do right by, this house could lead to things for your children and your children's children, or even just a space for everybody to always call home right right right, you know what I mean, because like going back to my granny, I can always.
Speaker 4: Go back to my granny, you know what I mean? Whenever whenever.
Speaker 3: So just being able to keep a space where your kids, your grandkids could come if they needed that, that's something big in itself.
Speaker 5: You know, I want to rundown, and I mean hopefully you don't want to live in a rundown ship, you know what I'm saying. You know, there's a lot of stuff happened. Man, Like you said you gotta check the dryer vent hoses. You know what I'm saying, might start a fire or something. You know what I'm saying. Ship Like that that you changed the filters on your f furnit. I just did that this past week. I changed today. I swear on my kids.
Speaker 4: I didn't like, just got them an Amazon. I just today. I did my shit Monday.
Speaker 5: Another thing that og that I brought the crib from he had a box of filters minded too, So I was plugging them in and me too. That's what happens like that the first time, bro, this is my first time bomb filter since we bought the house five years ago.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, me too. We got two different cons. We got the long come little short square one and I need to go tomorrow to get somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Because he had them already.
Speaker 3: They had like ten of them, plenty of them in there. Now niggas out.
Speaker 5: Like dirty the you know, the new thermostad. They told them like nigga, need to change that filter. I ain't got got luckily this last two week. We ain't really need it to turn on. Nothing like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean even if it's a couple weeks past, it ain't gonna make a break shit. But still like that, change those filters. You also need to worry about the drainage around your house, so they suggest you extend your spouse from your down spout five to ten feet away from away from the crib. You need to keep your storm drains around the house clean. Like I know, a lot of times we don't think of actually fly oh that's the city that the problem. But if you got a storm drain somewhere near your house. Make sure that ship cleaned out corner crib.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you is, so you got to. You probably got a couple of them.
Speaker 5: They got three of them around the whole crib, so it gotta clean them all up.
Speaker 4: Make sure they clean.
Speaker 3: And it's like, like I said, a lot of people, it comes off as like a city problem, and true enough, it's on the city, but that will become your problem. So just I mean, take a little few minutes clean those. I'll make sure those straight. Make see your foundation is good. There's ways to check your foundation, even the flooring. You could seal your flooring in your basement because all florin has like hairline cracks.
Speaker 4: You'll see little cracks, especially if it's kind of concrete.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And then one thing, I'm blessed with my house. It may be a bit expensive for depending on who you is, but like to slope your foundation or slope the the level around.
Speaker 5: The crib away from the whole way.
Speaker 4: From the house.
Speaker 3: Because I was watching it when it was raining really bad, and if you watch my crib, everything rolls straight down the driveway like didn't when it goes to the driveway goes straight down the street and I'm watching everything drain away from my house beautiful.
Speaker 4: And one good thing about my.
Speaker 3: Crib it's almost on like if you ever noticed, because it's on a peak. It's like when you come from that way, like you come up a little bit, I can't see the house yet, so you come up. But if you go a block or two that way, it's not going down. We're almost right at the top of that peak. So ship's rolling down both ways. So I mean that's a blessing in itself. But you also got to be really careful because a lot of homeowner insurance doesn't cover flood.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, you gotta have specific flooding.
Speaker 3: Me flood insurance, and it'll probably be from like a third party.
Speaker 4: A lot of people found that out doing the flooding.
Speaker 3: The flood right type shit. This don't cover flo Just think they got flood insurance. It's not like that. Like you need specific insurance for specific ship a lot of time. So just just be careful, man, Like like I said, we work hard for our cribs. Man out here young and having it, you know, try to have some ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Take care of some having it, but I'm having what I'm having. You afford them like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Man, I said, I'm having what I'm having. I don't know what it is, but I'm having what I'm having, you know what. To me, that's you know what I'm saying, Hey, man, what I'm having. We get into it, you know, but show for show.
Speaker 4: But that's it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I just want to make sure y'all careful because yeah, man, you gotta yeah. It's like like like you said, we're talking about it because the floods in the city, take care of your crib.
Speaker 4: Shit happened, you be like, damn, a lot of some stuff you can't prepare for, prepare for or replaced.
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking even in the sense like during that last flood we had, like I said, I didn't get sitting water in my basement, but it was enough to get me to move the ship that's really like extremely priceless out of the basement I used to a higher I moved it upstairs to my room in my closet, like I got like ship that was my mom's or pictures of hers. It's like certain ship that didn't just get up I would and I will never get I can't replace it like other ship. I can replace all this ship, you know what I'm saying, Like everything in here I can replace. But it's just like certain ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what you have? Who is you at? Having nothing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: You have what you have? What you're having? What you got I'm having what I'm having?
Speaker 3: What you got to having?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: You have two happens.
Speaker 5: Shout out to everybody that's having Man, two happens. Keep having what you have?
Speaker 4: I mean, happens you got two or three? Man, Who's who's counting? Who's counting?
Speaker 3: I like that like that iron sharpers iron iron sharpers, indeed that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, take care of ship.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to all the Milwaukee man speaking of Milwaukee Transition.
Speaker 4: You think you know how to do this pod ship? Huh, same ship, just a different day.
Speaker 5: We was just listening to that X man.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But yeah, regardless, So what's going on with the Bucks? I see they fired Doc Rivers.
Speaker 5: They parted ways whatever that means. Basically, that means they fired that nigga.
Speaker 3: He too much of a vet to get fired. So that's that they got out Now that lingo. Yeah, just p r ship, you know what I'm saying. And then it's so fucking stupid because we're still paying them. We still gotta pay him for another three years.
Speaker 4: One of them.
Speaker 5: We're still paying the last coat, Adrian Griffin. Still, Yeah, you still pay them after they get leaved, whatever contract they signed, you still gotta pay him.
Speaker 4: I damn mine getting fired.
Speaker 5: Because you fire them and don't mean that they stopped getting paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the coach.
Speaker 5: We're still paying Adrian Griffin, and we still paying We might be done with Boothholes, but we was still paying Boothholzer even when Doc Rivers was here.
Speaker 4: Booty Hull, booting Hole, Bootingholzer. You gotta that booty holder him too. But yeah, man, Doc gone, it didn't work. Is gonna go.
Speaker 3: Really expressive about New York.
Speaker 5: I feel like, is gonna go, Well, we're gonna trade him. He can't leave until next year anyway, so we're gonna trade him for something.
Speaker 3: And I think he's going to New York, even if it's a direct trade New York or if it's via another place, He's going to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, as long as we can get something out of it, you know, he gave us a championship.
Speaker 4: We can't never be I ever love. He brought us a ring. He brought us a ring.
Speaker 3: And even just like seeing who he's become, Like, think about, think about we first got he ain't from Greece, niggas, No, he's from here.
Speaker 5: You're a million, You a million Milwaukee nigga even got the Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Frow you everything about it, he'd be having the sad like everything about him screams Milwaukee. Now you're just seeing his growth from being such a young nigga bro skinny boy, skinny boy to come in here to getting his ship straight nigga grinding, grinding, Like I watched a documentary type thing on him and they was talking about how he was like Damner's sleeping in the gym when he first got here that work. He said, he ain't had nobody he was here along all he knew his basketball. He was in the gym, sleeping in the gym, like just grinding. And to see what he's become like, he one of my honestly one of my personal.
Speaker 4: Favorite athletes for ever, for sure, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, for sure, like not even counting accolades because he got the accolades, but just but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he put you in that realm of like Kobe and you know niggas that just take the game serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he just seemed like just a likable nigga. Kobe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Kobe likable, said, but he was so unlikable that he was so respected that he was so likable, you know what I'm saying, because he was just Kobe was him. But you loved him for that, you know what I mean? But yeah, y sleep, I bet I see none of you niggas burning jerseys nothing like that like Jannis.
Speaker 4: We love you, bro.
Speaker 5: The only thing I got with Jannis is like if he was you know, the media painting a lot of pictures too, if he was saying like, man, we ain't got enough help and so on and so forth. Maybe we didn't. But at the same time too, a lot of those playoff runs he was hurt. It was like, don't forget that we didn't have you. Yeah that's true, you know, Yeah we got to put off the first round. We ain't have our best player.
Speaker 3: But the magic we had that year when we won the championship, that's gone.
Speaker 4: She never got rid of Drew Holliday.
Speaker 3: My point exactly, it left with Drew Holiday. Yeah, and then shortly after mid was he was like that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even if you know he was getting paid a lot of money, he would had a lot of money on our books. But he stepped up when was out even in the championship.
Speaker 4: He definitely did so, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's just like you know, also on the flipside, understand, everything's a business. Yeah, of course, you know, like we get like these emotional attachments to players and teams and things.
Speaker 4: We've been through experiences. We're still in the United States.
Speaker 3: Of the NBA is a big business at that. It's ain't even just business is big big business.
Speaker 4: Playoffs started playing tournaments. Just speaking of that, is.
Speaker 3: We any of that?
Speaker 5: No, we were done, we cooked, were done last week, but the playoff tournaments going on right now.
Speaker 4: Play in tournaments to see who's gonna be really really watching too many of the games I picked, Uh, every so often.
Speaker 5: I look at the scores every day, but then I look at a game here and there, play all this when.
Speaker 4: I start watching. So who like the favorite? Okay?
Speaker 5: Still uh, probably in the Boston, the Knicks on the East, the Cavaliers.
Speaker 4: They've been knocking at the door last.
Speaker 3: Couple of Yeah. Yeah, so we'll see what this year. Yeah, I don't got it. I don't got a horse in the race. I don't know if we'll ever get a championship again in our lifetime. But the one we got was so well, man, it was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was so man. That was a dope job.
Speaker 3: Understand.
Speaker 4: I was outside that night. Was you down there outside? I was down there too. It was cracking, man.
Speaker 3: Listen, the whole city was down there. I remember when we won that game. What's the game seven that we won the championship was a game six?
Speaker 4: Game six?
Speaker 3: Okay, so game five was in Phoenix. That's when Drew got to steal through the line jas dump stare at every body like it was that Remember that game?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that was the championship game.
Speaker 3: No, that was the fifth because bucks and six, that shit came true.
Speaker 4: He was in Phoenix, they was.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. I think they won a championship. We won a championship in Milwaukee, Yes, we did. It was at the Pfizer. We was down there. It was Game six at all, Game six at home because yeah, because Phoenix had a put they had.
Speaker 5: Home court advantage, so it went back there for games. You're right, my, so five, that's when we stole on game.
Speaker 4: That's what it was.
Speaker 3: We stole that game and then games Bro, Listen, we won that game five.
Speaker 4: I went to work that next day.
Speaker 3: I told her no, the day before Game five, I want to work, Like, listen, if them niggas win that fifth game, don't expect me to be court niggas Like Friday, I would not be here. I don't know what we're going on.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: It was two people who showed up to work at my job that day. Ain't nobody coming. Nobody came to work, bro. Everybody was down in the city was down there. That was one of the most crazy bro.
Speaker 4: Bro. I never felt that that energy in the city before like that.
Speaker 3: And like it was a little bullshit afterwards, oh yeah, but like for the most part, it was just so many people packed in and there was like I'm sure there was a little drama here and there, but like, but it went well. Yeah, and when we won that championship, the electricity that flowed through those.
Speaker 4: Sure, I don't even know how many people it was. The sea of people they showed.
Speaker 3: An area, Bro, that whole area was just people, everybody we came out for that.
Speaker 4: That was special man, special man. I'm glad we got that man. Salute to you.
Speaker 3: But even that alone, he was a driving booty holder. Booty Holder got a champion ship. That's what were rocking with, you know what I'm saying. But just yeah, for him to be the driving force and just that I love him forever.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: He good in my good in my book for man.
Speaker 3: Man, shout out the Nasis, Shout out Greece.
Speaker 4: You always take it too far.
Speaker 5: Shout out, you know, and I've been loose with the shoutout. Then you start shouting out fucking the Nazis.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Anyway, So speaking of basketball.
Speaker 5: That your favorite guy transition Lebron jameson you know your man's Jermaine, your man's.
Speaker 3: German, my favorite you know, you know top fifteen.
Speaker 5: I was talking about, you know, niggas on our head, top Jermaine speaking at basketball, that nigga.
Speaker 4: He went over to China and tried.
Speaker 5: To hoop man playing for the monkeys, right garbage.
Speaker 3: What was the name of the team, the Flying Monkeys or the Dancing Monkeys or something like that.
Speaker 4: Some monkey ship garbage.
Speaker 5: Is he though, I mean, that's what his highlight show. But he hit the shot off the side of the backboard.
Speaker 3: You ain't see it. You got to see it. He fresh out the civic man, stretched out a little bit, and it's over it. They sent his ass home. Is that why though they waved him, We can't use you no more. He blamed it on a visa. I heard people saying it was like, yeah, ship based off like passports and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he blamed on a visa. I ain't trying to hear that ship. Nigga a superstar. You don't need no fucking visa.
Speaker 3: Anybody go to Johannesburg exactly, the biggest, the biggest concert of all times.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 4: That nigga was trash.
Speaker 5: Get out of here.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it, man, I believe it. Somebody on the team worse than him.
Speaker 4: It probably is. So why would they wave.
Speaker 5: Him because you're supposed to bring that ship you're supposed to bring, you're supposed to bring, came over here worse than the worst nigga. The fall off and you're out of shape, the fall off. There you go.
Speaker 4: That's how it usually happened.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You all got the opportunity for a superstar anyway. Yeah, that's true. You know what I'm saying, that's true.
Speaker 3: So you know, I heard I heard some of that about master P. But I hear a lot of people say master Peak. Actually he was cold.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I think j cole probably could who he just ain't the one on that level.
Speaker 4: Like the professional team.
Speaker 3: Heah, yeah, yeah, man, I mean he tall though, ain'tything like sixte I mean, I guess that.
Speaker 5: Nigga biggest, Higgs bigger. I mean, he was turing over the flying monkeys. The monkeys didn't have nothing. He just was trashed, playing with him, playing with who the mon Why you warning about monkeys? You're like monkeys, You're like monk, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you know yeah, man, Okay, that's where he was going with it.
Speaker 4: Monk monk.
Speaker 5: Flying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you broken pinky promises, you fucked up my behind.
Speaker 5: Mystery, let me bring you back, right.
Speaker 4: That's what they say that wherever you don't.
Speaker 3: Say to be you know what I mean, Obama, you know what I'm saying, I ain't saying, you know, Yeah, but but yeah, Jake cole Man, he he couldn't cut it on the on the boot Man, that's fucked up.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not funned up. Get him out of the Yeah, it was an experience. He went for an experience.
Speaker 3: He didn't go for a Chinese NBA League career, you know what I'm saying. So he just he went for the experience around. Yeah, you can't do it, so why not do it?
Speaker 4: He sent his ass back to the crib. That's out of here. That's cool. Man, back to the civic. Yeah, no wrote that. Amen man.
Speaker 5: You know, uh, he still make good music.
Speaker 4: That's all that matters. You know what I'm saying. I mean you got to think about it.
Speaker 3: Any level of professional basketball, no matter where it is in the world, is going demand a certain level of like conditioning. I'm not sure he was that conditioned to the main problem.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like you fresh off the album, you're driving around and the civic, you promoting, you're doing this, you're doing shows, you're doing interviews like a bunch of ship jump in the niggas who trained for that ship year round, all year round.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like their professional hooper is the same way he's a professional rapper. He's a professional basketball player. So that's like them coming over here and dropping the album. Right, you know what I'm saying, Like, you're not ready for that type shit. Yeah, you can hoop, but to be put with them, you have to have a certain level of conditioning and just skill level exactly. Even if it ain't the NBA, those are still professional basketball players. You can sit there and crack on them while you want this shred a open gym, you know what I'm saying, Like, get your best five niggas, gonna shred your niggas a China national team, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So he was just doing some shit. I mean that's cool though.
Speaker 5: I like that. Yeah, man, it is what it is, man, Stay off the court, man, stay in the studio.
Speaker 3: He said he does, right, or he taking a break, taking the creative break. The follow off just came out. You gotta love it rock.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, No, I'm just saying, lead the hoops alone, man, Yeah, just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that's what he wanted. That's like an extracurricular that's like telling you to like leave like what you be doing being cool as hell alone, because I tell you not to be cool as I just like you that.
Speaker 5: Nigga jumped into being you know what I'm saying, some ship that you know whatever he had for man, that's Jacob, Salute Jacob.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Nigga got the Tapper Street bond, so he said tape, which was the right way. I don't know, you know, tomato tomato?
Speaker 4: Is it? How many niggas you ever said, let me get a whopper? No tomato?
Speaker 5: I ain't never saying that, but this niggas out there, that's what the nigga ain't saying.
Speaker 3: No tomato. That's what I've always heard. A potato, potato, tomato tomato. Anybody saying nobody.
Speaker 4: Like it's true. You know, let me get a basis.
Speaker 5: Some words in the English language that's like two different you know, two different means, I mean two different You got you got any words that really just fuck you up when it comes to spelling them?
Speaker 4: No, man, I'm real smart.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You went to the gifting and talent, Yeah, you somehow gotten that ship. That's crazy. Yeah, I'll be having a hard time spelling maintenance.
Speaker 5: I could see. I can see why. After the tea gets you know, you'd be like, oh.
Speaker 4: Is that an a?
Speaker 3: I didn't get a little dice t a No, I broke it down.
Speaker 5: I learned main ten ants there you go. Yeah, but then you gotta find tricks of the trade.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: At the Gifting Time School, they taught us that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, this a long time.
Speaker 4: It's smart that ship in like third grade.
Speaker 5: It's still like that, man, what's the square old of these nuts?
Speaker 4: You at your wife. But there's a lot of rappers transition, one being Poosheisty, another one being Gucci Man. Three them having a real serious issue.
Speaker 3: In these last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Ship crazy.
Speaker 3: So as we all know, and if you don't know, Pushaksky is an American rapper signed to another American rapper Tennessee Gucci Man to ten seventeen record label. Pushaksy has been in and out of jail. Pushiksty is by all, he just got out. He just he just a street nigga, like that's it, in and out, like the money ain't changing and allegedly allegedly, yeah tigre the best way to clean it up still gotta be proved. So allegedly he had an issue a few weeks ago with Gucci Man, who he signed to, and it resulted in him holding the ak to his head and making his stick of signs. They said it was an ak damn well, allegedly.
Speaker 4: Some kind of firearm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, allegedly somebody held a firearm to Gucci's head made try to get him out of his contract, signed the ship, and from the outside looking in, it doesn't sound like the plan.
Speaker 4: Not to me.
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot of things that just won't hold up. And that's making a nigga sign a contract with ak to his head.
Speaker 5: Under distress, under distress, going to hold up that had never hold up.
Speaker 4: You thought that through too.
Speaker 3: It's just it gets to a point where you have to handle things a different way. You can't handle things the street way for all of your life. Yeah, And I ain't no street nigga. I ain't never been in the streets. I did legal shit by one, no street nigga, you know what I'm saying. I went't just out here just doing I wasn't a part of that life for the most probably been civilian right, just doing I legal shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But regardless of the.
Speaker 3: Fact, I know there's certain like codes of conducts in certain ways that they move and that's respected and that they business within their own means and their own culture.
Speaker 4: But in a grand scheme.
Speaker 3: Though this ain't no movie, bro, you know what I'm saying, You're not going to hold the scheme and GUSI is with other executives, so you got the k to the nigga, like, hey, sign this ship, like he not gonna tell on you. And even if he didn't tell, which I don't think he did, there's still surveillance. There's still the ankle monitor poolshikes he had on during this shit he had, like I think him, I don't know if he was included with or him and eight other people are the ones who did it.
Speaker 4: His dad was with him, his.
Speaker 3: Pops, Like, but I heard his pops is like really one of them, and this pops is kind of who got him how he is kind of putting this ship into him. But regardless of the fact, there's a certain way you handle shit as one an adult to employee in a sense, since he signed to Gucci label, so you're an employee, but in your own rights, you're also your own boss.
Speaker 4: And there's too much that rise on you, too much at stake and too many people.
Speaker 3: You're taking care of that you risk it by even going to do this, and if you really want to even take it that far, if you still want to do it, just don't go. Yeah, why had to be a niggas could have bes You ain't have to be there. Tell them to go, and then niggas try to come and bring whatever your way.
Speaker 4: But I wasn't there. I went there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what the fuck them niggas are going like that, you know what I'm saying, which I believe you did. I mean, that's why the streets man, hey man, that's how you live in respect, you know. But uh, in the grand scheme of things, it probably ain't gonna add up to nothing, you know what I'm saying. But you kept your you kept the integrity of the streets. You had a problem with them, and you rob them. But you know, business is different from street street ship. You know, he Gucci didn't didn't didn't overpriced the bricks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He has some fine lines in the contract. Yeah, this is business.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not saying not wrong, but it's a way to handle it if it's wrong. At some point when you're making them, when you're a millionaire and you can change your family's trajectory.
Speaker 4: You got to get out of that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, gonna get a lawyer, Like I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying to fight this this way, a.
Speaker 3: Whole different way. Yeah, this ain't gonna be a physical altercation.
Speaker 5: You're a millionaire. Yeah, you just got out of jail ninety days ago. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just got out of that right back in they all got charged with on Robert and kidnapping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we'll see how I play out.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Gucci, they was talking about Gucci telling and he because he put out the song the Crash Dummy.
Speaker 4: Which was me.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, I don't know if it's snitching. I know a lot of people saying that that's that's in the realm of stitching and that type of stuff. I let this, I'll let you guys decipher that. But I don't know if you're gonna get on the stand testify against.
Speaker 4: Them with what.
Speaker 3: I don't see him getting on the stand. Yeah, but I mean they took his jewelry, that's all.
Speaker 4: On Instagram, all kind of ship. It went way farther than it had to go.
Speaker 3: And you just gotta be smarter, bro, Yeah, especially you playing with that much money and that much influence, to that much importance, not only to yourself with your children, if he has children, to his family, to his friends, to his employees. You gotta be smarter than that. Yeah, sometimes you just got to leave it alone, man.
Speaker 5: Like figure out another way way? And what was your thought? What do you think the outcome was gonna be? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like you thought maybe because Gucci is are so called street nigga, Like he wasn't gonna tell. But like I said, he's with other people, other executives, Like.
Speaker 5: He had a camera man with somebody random or some shit like that random mic got like you choking him?
Speaker 4: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I mean, y'all niggas is crazy.
Speaker 3: I can only imagine that scene that she was probably crazy, that's was probably nuts.
Speaker 4: Might need to reenact, need to reenact that ship.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you play dumb games, you want dumb prizes. Really, I don't got much to say, man, good luck.
Speaker 5: I mean I guess the question too. It's like, at what level do you get? How much success do you have to reach to say I'm done that part of my life. You can still be the same guy. Uh, morally and whatever your.
Speaker 4: Uh beliefs carryl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you don't have to do ship like that.
Speaker 3: That's almost like a crash out. Yeah, you know what I mean, and your way past that to be them type.
Speaker 4: Of they made too much money to be that type.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, Like I feel like there should be a level of success where you and like I say, it's hard for me to say because I'd never been like engulf to that life, but I would think that there should be a level of success that you get to that you're like, okay, risk versus reward, you know what I'm saying, Like do I want to risk this? And if I risk this, what do I get from this?
Speaker 4: Or do I want to spend this money?
Speaker 3: Or do I want to spend this bread? Or do I want to leave this alone? Swallow my pride because it's really just pride ego lot of time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know there's dollar amounts involved in the shit, but like you said, that's what you call the lawyers and sit on the business end. But do I want to risk freedom in being able to be out here and be a millionaire and live a millionaire life just to stand on some principles, and now I'm in jail with these niggas, right, you know what I'm saying, Like the life you live on a day to day like even his house arrests, I'm sure it was fire.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. He wouldn't in a little mother fucking band ol nigga, of course not. You know what I mean? Like it was different.
Speaker 3: So like just your quality of life should over it, should over indulge the bad shit that you could do that will get you more bad shit. Right, you know what I'm saying, Live a good life. It shit, fucked up. Shit happened to everybody all the time, whether it's personal, emotional, financial, business. Bad shit happens all the time. Of course, handle it the best way possible. And we talked about this on the past episode. I feel like the decision he made when he went down there was his first decision. It was his emotional decision. He didn't think it through this nigga playing me. I'm mad get the boys together. I just got out whatever the k we out here, that emotional decision. If he would have sat on that a little longer and gave himself maybe three or four more options.
Speaker 4: Or maybe even had a nigga around him now to say like.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, your dad with your dad with you, because your dad on that so you know Popp And I don't want to put words in him mouth, but he could have been on some fuck he could have.
Speaker 4: Been his idea. That shit is crazy, man, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? Like you got you protect the money? Yeah, man, come on, man, always protect the money.
Speaker 4: And he was the money.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't have been in there, and he should have had somebody to talk him off that ledge and say, hey, let's go a different route. You a business, you know what I'm saying, Like, you're not just you. You're not the same nigga from fifteen to twenty years ago in the black.
Speaker 5: When you're you now. You know what I'm saying, You're taking care of your mom or your grandma whoever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yep, Like, talk him off that ledge.
Speaker 5: And you just got out of jail. You just robbed a nigga or whatever the hell he got convicted he was. I think they robbed another nigga.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It got five years, he only did three still on probation.
Speaker 3: Like to be rich and famous and still committing them type of crimes.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, those type of crimes like Nigga commits some white collar.
Speaker 3: Shity like even when it comes to like like vond and them, like the Nigga rich, now y'all still riches's hell still robbing catching bodies. Like some people just can't leave alone no matter how successful they get.
Speaker 4: And that goes back to your question.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible, but I feel like it really stems off of just personal mental growth.
Speaker 4: Where you at mentally, man, that's all it's about.
Speaker 3: Some of us grow, some of us don't, and some of us grow in different ways. Like not to say that he wasn't growing in a different way, but there's certainly not there's certain ways that he just didn't grow it. And once you get that richer, that famous bro, it even got to be not to cut you got to be that rich of that famous.
Speaker 4: I'm not rich or famous. That shit is certain shit just don't make it.
Speaker 3: And I'm still like slow to anger if you ask.
Speaker 5: Me like no, let's go do and be like wait, hold on, what I mean? What you why do you think that's a good idea?
Speaker 3: But I also feel like a lot of that could be from him being rich and famous. Because now if I'm paying your bills by putting money in your pocket and I'm like, I want to do this, I want to do that with anybody talking about this, what all what you're saying, they're not gonna tell you because they're scared to get cut off.
Speaker 4: So that's that's the curse.
Speaker 3: When it comes to getting a lot of money, like, it gets hard to trust the people you around because everybody becomes an employee, right, you know what I'm saying, And yes man, yes man, you know what I'm saying, and you could never trust it, yes man, because it's gonna tell you what you want to hear. Even when it comes to an employer, an employee gonna handle you a certain way opposed to how a partner would handle you, or how a friend or a family member or a parent like you. These people get rich and they just get these people around them, bro, and I know it. I know it weighs on them because or they'll cut off the nigga that did tell them. Yeah, yeah, that's the fucked up part. Motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Take you the real ship and try to really say your life, who care about you? Cut him? Off because he can't go with what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That's that you as that ego, man, and that's part of growth, Like part of growth is learning how to let that ego die. Like I've done things through the years, tried certain substances, done some things that have helped me regulate my ego, and it regulated regulated that ego in that moment. And I'm lucky enough to say I was able to carry some of that on and make it like adapted as a new part of just my personality personality trait. I feel like even at our age, you can learn new personality traits, Like we're not just gonna be the same person for ever. If you want to change and learn new ship, you could do that and learning how to kind of kill that ego. And because you need some ego, that's the thing, like not kill it, yeah, no, almost like cage it.
Speaker 4: You just got to know when to pop your ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because I hate to say kill the ego, because I feel like everybody needs some sense of ego because ego kind of it is like a support for like confidence, you know what I'm saying, It's a leg of confidence.
Speaker 4: It could be it could be if you use it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean you could even kind of just keep it to yourself, like it helps support confidence.
Speaker 5: As long as you I mean you look in a mirror and and and you can embrace your ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the way you, you know, present yourself and carry yourself in the world.
Speaker 5: But if you go out in the world and you know it's like your ego is like.
Speaker 3: Taking over, then then that's that's the bad side of things. But I feel like as men, a lot of us student learn just kind of put our egos to the side and don't go rob your ceo, like, don't rob your boss and with eight niggas in your daddy and put that ship online for the world to see.
Speaker 4: It's not that serious. They said, it ain't pregnant Gucci Man. No, he different.
Speaker 5: You remember pregnant Gucci that got shot probablyould a.
Speaker 3: Graphicy k graphic k and you had to kill me in here. Pregnant Gucci Man was crazy with the war sensor chair. Yep, yep, it's a little different. Yeah, that nigga looked crazy. That's why they said he.
Speaker 5: Was a clone.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When you lose weight and get healthy and you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He made a really big transformation. Jail. That's what it was. That's what jail.
Speaker 3: Jail do that to you. I read I read Gucci book, but it was a good book. You know what I'm saying with the jail changed his life.
Speaker 4: You're you've been to jail. Befar the two days, two nights and ship. No No.
Speaker 3: I think the longest Sider did in jail was like a weeknd. I ain't never do no extended time in jail. The first couple of times in there for me, and it was on dumb shit. I'm like, yeah, this ain't for this.
Speaker 4: Ship is weak.
Speaker 5: I just on the sandwich. You slept on the sound.
Speaker 3: You get to give you a little blooney sandwiches. Them bitches trash weird ass around rat. It got a smell to it. It's just just a smell of it is different. I was made a little pillow out of it. Dog just use it as a pillow.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Because I knew I was getting out. Somebody come to get me. It was no process. Nigga, give you a body here, nigga. But I remember slept comfortably that night, and I remember when we was in that bullpen. Not the bullpen, but like the booking area, like you're down in booking, and it's like the cells that go around booking. And they had like females and some of themselves them niggas was doing all type of.
Speaker 4: Freaky freaky ship.
Speaker 3: Them bitches in that motherfucker like Daddy is weird as a bit used to this ship freak the funk out. But yeah, that just some niggas be used to that ship. Man, slo things I love about Milwaukee County. It ain't the jit, but speaking to Milwaukee County man, we'm not gonna taking music break. Yes, certain Milwaukee County artists. I'ma let you introduced. That's your dog.
Speaker 5: This is my guy.
Speaker 4: Man, see the real man.
Speaker 5: Why are Yans fight fire ship?
Speaker 3: Why are you ain'ts on part time pis podcast tap in.
Speaker 4: They're gonna have to let me in this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I know it's been a minute. I don't matter though, they gonna still have to pay me.
Speaker 5: By I can't die broken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they gone, Hey, turn me up, They turn me up. I got some ship to say. I know I've been no way so bam, I'm sorry for the play. Hey, I've been.
Speaker 2: Working, just making sure the famous stray. I feel like, hey right, I've been making plays.
Speaker 6: I could play, wrote me a Blood of Scottie. I just want to elevate.
Speaker 2: I demonstrate like Warren g Watch how my regular lag I went to town.
Speaker 6: It was just so I too come from wire Yay.
Speaker 2: My mama used to say this chap shit was just the fast. She just didn't know I could really go flow. Its really cold quick stop at the smoke shot, I said to give shout out my niggas, scot We never checked the scow We at the top. Yeah, we left a lot, but that's just how we go say. I do this for my brothers that ain't here. No more death is the normal. I don't even share kids, no more, ready to die like I don't need, don't want to live, bumping big, trying to make it big, clutching, no mistick, getting my niggas Johnny wrapped at five, he gonna pleat the fin.
Speaker 6: I'm just happy, mouths still alive. How he did that fin?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 6: Now we gonna make it out together.
Speaker 3: Like we twins.
Speaker 2: I just hope for five God, a Lord, forgive me for my sings. I ain't looking for no, friends said, I just really need my ends for a niggas see the end.
Speaker 4: Let me in.
Speaker 2: Assist my niggas just like Steve Nash. And if the cops come, Yo, we fit the whole lass. My bitch said, you an fuck a bit bab I say, all passed, but.
Speaker 6: Just remember who was here when it was all bad. I got your back like kyro Crack. I'll never believe you.
Speaker 2: You know, I walk a thousand miles just to three you ship.
Speaker 6: I tell him a thousand ps just the peach.
Speaker 2: Keep them out of our business while they worry about what weed. I just want somebody that's gonna do that ship with me too, But I only want you.
Speaker 6: I could never say a nigh.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Part Time the Pigs podcast that was PC the Real with wire Yas.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my dog.
Speaker 3: I don't go mys on this week, but shout out to PC the Real. I like that ship. I do that ship right on the playlist, you know for sure. But no, it's cool because y'all friends are ship right. Yeah, that's my nigga, So you know what for me? No, that's cool.
Speaker 4: You've been rapping. He got plenty of sh it out, man, you got albums on.
Speaker 5: It really might have just tap in a little deeper checking out.
Speaker 3: But in our school you got friends doing good things. And that kind of gets me to our next topic transition. So the older we get, the people around us tend to get older, and a lot of us got different life choices as.
Speaker 4: Far as our friends.
Speaker 3: Some of us more healthy than others, some of us just have just a better quality of life. Now, me personally, I've lost who was probably my best friend the whole time growing up from age maybe eight to.
Speaker 4: Twenty five, twenty four.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, my best friend Rob, And I know you went through some one of your best friends too growing up.
Speaker 5: Iman, Yeah, peace, rest the peace.
Speaker 3: So I just want to touch on, like just the process of losing somebody so close to you, who you've grown up with, who you essentially kind of just in the back of your head. I always feel like, is I was gonna be around and who You're gonna grow old with? We have we have these thoughts of like just getting old with our friends and our family, everybody getting old to the to the finish line, it's his long life together, but a lot of times it gets cut short and you know, I lost my best friend last year and I had a I ain't seen him for like five years before that, and we was really close, and I just, you know, like niggas be on different ship. We grow different, we got different goals, we got different aspirations, we kind of just grow apart. But something always told me to try to find him, especially in that last year, and I really tried really hard to find a nigga. But by the time I found him, it was almost like a month too late, and he had gone damn. And that should hurt though I ain't gonn a lot though, that should be hurting, man, you know what I'm saying, like, cause this ain't just somebody I know. It ain't somebody just was around me. And this nigga got stories, we got like history. We like if you know me growing up, you knew him. If you knew him, you knew me, real real tight knit. I'm talking about just just the craziest stories, you know what I'm saying. And to lose somebody who thinks always going to be around for a long time, it's hard, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess when you're younger too, you just don't even think about that though.
Speaker 3: I don't think when we're young we really grasp the concept of mortality.
Speaker 5: How we should You ain't even looking at it. I'm not looking at you like even now though I'm not saying. I mean, we're older, so you might look at it different. But it's like in a moment right now, I'm not like, man might die, better embrace this this time we spend you just be living.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, for sure, And like especially the younger you get, like it just feels like you have forever, you know what I mean. Bro was my age, so I'm thinking, like, damn, actually he was younger than me because he died like two years ago, so he was actually like thirty eight when he died.
Speaker 4: So that's like me being a bout of here two years ago, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like to wrap my brain around at is crazy because I feel like I have so much more life to live, so to be out of here so early, it's just it doesn't seem real to me. And you almost wish that Nigga was there to kind of see the ascension to you know what I mean, Like you remember me from being a kid, but you don't know who I am now, right, you know, what I mean, like me now opposed to who I was growing up and when we was friends and when he passed, I'm a completely different person, you know what I'm saying in most senses of it, And like to be able just to have him around, to kind of flex a little bit in front of him, to kind of you know, take care of him, getting some drinks, do some shit, like I wish I could do that. Yeah, you know what I mean, Because and I even think about the memories that we would have had over the past a few years, like it would have been so many more stories, so many more things I can hold on to and just appreciated life. But it's hard, bro, It's hard to lose a friend, you know what I'm saying. And we don't lose a ton of them when we're young. I feel like, I feel like growing up is only maybe like one person in high school who died young. But now do we thirty five, forty forty five fifty, like motherfuck's about to start dropping and we got a brace for that.
Speaker 5: For a random reason. I mean, I haven't had a couple of people. It's like, damn, you went to school with high school he died, But yeah, so you know.
Speaker 3: Because now we're at the age where bad choices start kind of manufacturing themselves into something else, you know what I'm saying, Like, you got people who've been making the bad choices. Who was smoking hell of square or smoking weed for the last older old not a health shit coming in because when you smoking squares at eighteen, that she ain't gonna do nothing, you know what I'm saying. But when you forty, you've been doing that shit for the last twenty five years. Now you're going to start getting some effects or drinking or just not working out. It's a hundred reasons, you know what I'm saying, or a random disease. So we about to start losing a lot of people, and we.
Speaker 4: Just hope not. But yeah, I mean the reality of life.
Speaker 3: The reality of life is it's the circle of life, bro. Like, people about to start dropping in the next twenty years. In the next twenty years, the majority of us is gonna lose a lot of people, friends, family, old teachers, grandparents, fucking the nigga, the neighbor lady around the corner who you've always known. Like, in the next twenty years, were about to lose a lot of people and then after that twenty years we up next. You know what I'm saying, and it is what it is to be prepared. We could live forever. Man, I don't want to get this ship up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get this ship up, bro, not even a little bit bro. Man, Like I don't want to get this ship up at all.
Speaker 5: Like I think you ain't gonna be here no more, and you don't know when that's coming.
Speaker 4: And even just like it's a blessing to get older, but even just like just getting older, like where I am now, I wish I could be here for the next one hundred thousand years. You know what I'm saying, whatever happened with the world, the good, the bad, all that.
Speaker 3: Like, And when I say that, I mean like me and the people around me, not like I'm here and everybody get old, but like just the moment in time I have right now, I wish I could just preserve that forever, forever, not getting older, not getting younger, my kids just stay kids.
Speaker 4: Like we underestimate how that like life in.
Speaker 3: The end for everybody, nobody undefeated, so everybody gonna go through it. But it's almost like the ultimate mystery too, Like what the fuck is about to happen? You know, you don't know.
Speaker 4: You might get canceled, you might die in a car crash, you might get shot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, you know, would you rather know how you're gonna pass? Or would you rather know when you're gonna pass?
Speaker 4: Definitely? When?
Speaker 3: When? Not the house?
Speaker 5: Just when?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy that you think about because we all got a date already.
Speaker 4: We just don't know till you next week.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, like motherfuckers say next week and you're like, oh shit, I'm shook up. Let me just laying on the couch all day. And while you're laying on the couch all day next week, somebody drove through your front door on the couch. It's crazy. I should go. It's crazy. But no, that's the ultimate mystery. Nobody's undefeated, and it's it's fucked up, but it's almost like it's almost exciting too, Not that I want to pass, I want to go or anything, but it's almost exciting in the sense like this is like the extreme ultimate mystery nobody has the answers to that you're gonna find out, you know what I'm saying, Like we're gonna find out what the fuck ever it is?
Speaker 4: Why not find out ship you don't see black eyelids and that's it, and that that might be it.
Speaker 5: I would rather know like I'm dying, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm dying my people around me, You get.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like and accept it that way.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of time, a lot of people may hold on to just the afterlife and just the thought of that as like a means of coping, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, because from what we know, you in a box and.
Speaker 3: We don't know nothing. That's it, and it might be like it was before we were born. Do you remember that? No, exactly exactly, But even that concept of just being gone forever, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy how we make death extra. But we don't look at birth like that because you don't. You don't say you knew what was going on in the wound. We had no fucking idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like death has been bigged up so much because, like I said, we want to hold on to the people who we lost, so we want to find a way to connect with them, make sure there's still around in this sense watching down over me. You know what I'm saying, You around me, I feel your presence, Like if that's true, okay, cool, But I don't know if I believe that's true. But it's just crazy because there's there's something. I don't know what the fuck it is, but there's something. There's something to something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: This ain't just no.
Speaker 3: Cookie cutter bullshit. We hear, we here, we do a bunch of shit that were just gone. There's something to something. I don't know what it is. I guess we're gonna find the fuck out. Definitely, we're gonna find out.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody here to tell us what we're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I just I'm not worried about going. It's just more I just think of like what the people who love me gonna go through when I go. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not thinking of like, oh I'm out of here, x y Z. If that's the case, I'm going, I'm gone, But I'm thinking of like my family having to live life without me, or my kids up crying at night because I'm gone, yeah, you know what I'm saying, or me not being there for weddings and grandkids and ship like that. That's the ship that I'm like, Fuck, if I was just alone with no wife, no kids, Bro, I'm out of here. I'm out of here. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I think more for them than I do for myself. And it's it's like a hypothetic because because I never know unless there is something where I'm able to know, we don't know. We don't know.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy part. We don't know.
Speaker 3: We won't we'll find out. But no, that's just crazy. So shout out to Rob and I mean Mann, that's crazy to past that young man.
Speaker 4: Y'all loved my homie at sixteen and I was there.
Speaker 3: That was worse.
Speaker 5: To some you know some violence. So that's that was even tougher at that a dealing with that. Yeah, I lost my brother the same way, my brother Jordan. Man, shout out Jordan.
Speaker 3: He he definitely died of gun violence right behind my granny crib, like the same thing. I was there, Like I remember the neighbor at the door pounding at the door, like damn, Jordan got shot. I run outside, Bro, laid out. You know what I'm saying. But he's still conscious. But I just remember as soon as I hit that corner, I just you know, he had a big asshole in.
Speaker 4: His back and it was just spinning out and he was just.
Speaker 3: Telling me like x y z x y z x y z, like telling me what was going on, And yeah, that ship. Niggas carry a lot of trauma with them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like you don't realize it because most of the time you probably don't talk about it much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, both folks carry a lot of trauma. And I feel like a lot of times, like especially man fathers and shit, we try to like just we gotta be like the foundation for everything. So it's like we'll just swallow our ship because we don't want it to affect and fall apart. You got to be the one because if you fall apart, everybody fall apart got.
Speaker 5: Ship to uphold. So like we just don't know if it's right or wrong, but that's just what it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's not even like racial though. I feel like, you know what I'm saying, Like, I feel like that's just a man whole father thing. Like it's a lot of people and a lot of us just carrying trauma and just sucking it up just to try to make sure we as strong as we could be for everybody else. But we got to find some type of outlet, you know what I'm saying, Whether it's just talking about it, because honestly, this part of a lot of times this shit like therapy, you know what I'm saying, Like it's been time we don't have some real last conversations, like just getting some shit off our chest. So like, whether it's an outlet like this or you actually go to a real therapist, you go fucking to the gym, you go shoot some guns. It's one hundred outlets, but find some times.
Speaker 4: I think I think you gotta talk about it though.
Speaker 5: You can find you can find a hobby to hoibe behind, but you gotta talk it out though.
Speaker 3: You gotta speak it, yeah, because it's almost not real until you speak it, That's right. Yeah, I agree, one hundred percent. Yeah, anybody going through some ship, lost some people, man, just find outlet. Now you got a good memory with your guy who's like like when that may be like make you laugh a little bit because I got one from mine dog. Yeah, go ahead, this nigga, bro. So he used to get the first of the month check. Anybody who knows Rob they know, like listen, first of the month, he'll get a check. This nigga was the most fitted nigga in the world on the first of the month every month. But the bad thing is he would spend his whole check on the fit. A fit, one fit, the fires fit you'll see. But he'll spend his whole check on the one fit. He'll wear that shit from the first to about the twelfth, and then it's to the point where like niggas notice it, like, Bro, you still got that fit on, Like niggas now the shit fly, but niggas killing them for it. So what he'll do around the twelfth the nigga disappear. He'll find another friend group. He'll find some new niggas a kicker with who ain't seen the fit. He'll just find somewhere else to be. You won't see the nigga from the twelfth to the thirty thirty first. But then when that first roll back around, please believe brother, back with the Louis with the Louis, fucking dookie. He was going crazy. So he'll pop back up with some fresh shit again from the first to the twelfth, twelfth come nigga gone to see him to the first again.
Speaker 4: He kept this ship on for years. Nigga dah that nigga was cold.
Speaker 3: With that ship.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: Shout out the ride man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I don't know, man, I just got memories in the summer going to hoop at a Sherman Park.
Speaker 3: With my boy boys and girls club.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, just being into a nigga, you know, not we wouldn't like that. He was a cool nigga. But yeah, that type of ship.
Speaker 3: Is moving around the city. Yeah, kicking it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, your life experience, picking that nigga up from home coming, picking that nigga up for home coming, out from homecoming for home coming. That's you know what I'm saying. We're kicking it in the whip man. My PAP's rinding me a Grand Prix. You can ring Grand Prize and fire red was it? No?
Speaker 4: It was Red Grand Grand Prix Grand Prix seven. That was fire there was yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: The rest in peace, man, rest in peace. Shout.
Speaker 3: Everybody be lost now if you could tell them one more thing, just one last thing, hm, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's deep, man, Like just one sentence. I think if I could talk to my dog, man, I just say I'm sorry and I love you. Man, I'm sorry I can't get back to you, and I love you for being the friend you've been. And I love you just because I love you. That's probably it, man. Yeah, like if I got one.
Speaker 4: Thing, Yeah, that's I mean, I guess that's yeah.
Speaker 3: The same type. I miss you and I love you.
Speaker 5: Know you've been a good friend, man, you know what I'm saying. You take it for granted in a moment.
Speaker 3: But ship, you know, that's why if you're lucky enough to have ship, three to sick good friends in your life, Like, that's a blessing, bro. Yeah, because it's hard to find just a good friend, you know what I'm saying, Like somebody who you trust, somebody who you just you love, who you go to bath for you'll help hide the body, you know what I'm saying. Like a lot of us, we got niggas around us all the time. But these niggas don't really be friends, man like, because to check off that friend box, you need to check off a lot of boxes, you know what I mean. And a lot of niggas will be cool, like be fun, like you got history with like there's a lot of things they do kind of check off, but just to just be just a best friend, I think they kind of transition more into family. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's what I got man. Yeah, fact, I ain't got that story. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know, we I think we dealt with a trauma and then it just brought us close to family. It made y'all family.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if y'all lost somebody out there, man, y'all going through some ship now, or you lose somebody in the future, love and blessing man, shout out to y'all. Man. It's hard.
Speaker 4: It's part of life.
Speaker 3: It's life, man, It's part of the human experience and we all go through it.
Speaker 4: But it is what it is, what it is.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You gotta suck it up.
Speaker 5: But oh pause, play the horns, man, Yeah, you right enough.
Speaker 3: It's about that time, man, you alright, cut many cut man, love man, love man. We out here man. Thank you for tuning in to another episode of Part Time Opinions podcast hosted by.
Speaker 4: A DMP Luke Yes, Sir appreciate the love.
Speaker 3: Oh love, we do really appreciate y'all for tapping in. It's growing into something beautiful. To have you at the forefront of this all means everything in the world to us. Take care of yourself, pour into yourself and don't water dead plants. Oh you ain't gonna talk about it all you are.
Speaker 4: I'm good, so hey man pouring to your friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah all that ship, that's good. Wish you well, health and prosperity. Hundred million dollars in a hundred years.
Speaker 4: That part we having what we haven't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two happens. I don't got ship that didn't.
Speaker 4: Got at all.
Speaker 3: He got everything.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to try to live off my dog, live through my dog.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Take it easy. I always remember the main focus.
Speaker 4: You gotta remain focus. That's right, and.
Speaker 3: Never forget that they ain't gonna show up to you.
Speaker 5: Blow up BLO.
Speaker 3: Part time Opinions podcast. Please like a subscribe.
Speaker 4: I love y'all man, appreciate the love.
Speaker 3: Thanks for tuning in for another week. Stay blessed, don't be stressed.
Speaker 4: I'm a part time Opinions podcast.
Speaker 3: Wishing your wealth, health and prosperity. We don't want to leave, but we gotta go right now.
Speaker 1: Wrap that ship up.
Speaker 3: Stan spools school sport Stout.
Speaker 2: Is there a for