Speaker 1: Decides to do it, and we are live. It is eighth one a m. Maybe some will argue it's atoh three whatever, And it's nine twenty five, twenty twenty four, and I'm here with Diego Garcia of bulletproofpub dot Com.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, how's the gun budy? Having me right glad to be here. This is an opportunity where I can just let all of the outside issues just dissipate away. And uh no, no place I'd rather be than here right now with you, Daniel.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Uh, if you don't mind, I've got a short little clip here. Sure it may or may not. Wow, that's weird. Okay, I got distracted by a pine squid. That's kind of strange. But I want to I want to share this video. And I'm not advocating that Sharon Tenpenny is anybody that I trust at all, but this information isn't isn't a lie. So let me just share this real quick and then we can get started.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 1: Put us on the corner here. It's worthy of note. Thank you, Michael Burgess. I think that's just I think that's who sends it to me. Yeah, Michael Burgess did all right, so here, let's play that real quick. It's not that long, idiot, everyone.
Speaker 3: This is doctor Sherry Tenpenny and I want to do a quick update about a document that got passed by the United Nations this weekend called the Pact of the Future document. It's two parts, one on science and technology and one about the youth and future generations. It is quite egregious and it was done by a procedure called the silence procedure, which makes it a packed and if no one objected, it is automatically adopted and put into the record as being completely adopted.
Speaker 1: This is, if the General Assembly or the Security Council passes something, it is obligatory by all members nations to adopt it, which means they have to either ignore, abolish, or amend any existing laws that contradict it.
Speaker 3: The World Health Organizations run around since or end around, since they were not able to get the World Health Organization Treaty passed, they decided to take it to the General Assembly, and it is even more egregious than what the World Health Organization was wanting to get passed. Let me just read you something really quickly about what is inside of this pact that is now being accepted by one hundred and ninety three nations around the world, and equally open armed accepted by our current administration.
Speaker 1: They don't have a choice, but they're in conjunction with them, so it's not like they're fighting it everyone.
Speaker 3: It says that this is the power structure, fully digital and maximized for the control of the masses. Everyone will be expected to have a biometric digital ID that marks them not just as citizens of an individual country, but as a global citizen. So anytime you hear global citizen, or anytime you hear sustainability, think that this is an egregious thing that's happening at the level of the World Health Organization and the United Nations. Anyone that has a dissonant opinion will be labeled as misinformation, disinformation or malinformation and memory hold. Perpetators for unimproved information will be fact checked and punished by the system, which will be operated and enforced by artificial intelligence. Punishments will include being locked out of one's bank account, being unable to make certain purchases, unable to get on an airplane, on a subway, drive on public roads. This is the future, according to the world's self appointed overlords at the United Nations. These are unelected bureaucrats that are making decisions about our country, our sovereignty around the world. Nothing could be more important at this point in time than to get prepared, have water, food, digital access, flashlights, a way to communicate with family and friends. Now is really the time to get involved and get prepared because this is what's coming. Our Congress is sitting on its hands. There was a press conference on the seventeenth about this, and no further action has been taken. So it's up to us to mobilize and to go forward, particularly with your local sheriffs, to get your constitutional sheriffs to say this isn't going to be allowed in my county. Thank you very much. Take act.
Speaker 1: Okay, we get it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, yeah, that's very interesting, right, it's a we're talking about how they impose our slavery through law and legislation. And what was the title of this silence something? So is it your compliant in your own silence even if you don't know that it's going on, therefore you comply? Is that what they're implying.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it said.
Speaker 2: It was a silence clause or something. She said right at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no, like yeah, there wasn't a well, like I was saying about the Security Council and the and the General Assembly, by them not making any like you said, silence consent. Those are the people who don't want to have their names dragged into it. But if they don't, if they don't impose during those meetings and it's going through. But you know, it's all a Jew run run run, a Jew run run.
Speaker 2: So after the unitinations, well that's fitting because that's really what we want to talk about today, is our system of law. So as she was talking there, it reminded me of brand Eyes. Again. This kind of all goes back to brand Eyes.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's a big freeze. You are suspended animation, sir. My connection looks pretty solid, so I wouldn't think that it's probably on your side if you want to jump out and jump back in or he really think you want to do that. I am here in my ore in this silent period here. Let me just point out that these are corporations with the armies of one hundred and ninety three nations at their disposal at the UN and the Welcome Trust, by the way, had their hands in the whole AIDS thing. Hands in the epidemic of the past was recent one, and the WF is basically just a think tank of a bunch of corporate heads that are deciding the fate of the pandemics to cold the population, and of course local trust is always there.
Speaker 2: HP.
Speaker 1: How can we don't I just put you in. It's showing you hold on, there you go.
Speaker 2: This is getting a little annoying. That was I just got booted right off the internet. This happened with the last broadcast too. This tends to happen. I mean, we refreshed our modem all the time, right before shows, and as I'm starting to talk, it does that. And I'm not saying anything. I'm not suggesting or implaying anything. We're going to move forward. I don't know where I was stopped there, but as I was listening to her, finds me a brandize and then right, and it's a drinking game now. Every time we mentioned brandeis we need to take a shot because he is everywhere. And so this week we've been talking to a lot of people about a lot of things, including Article five Convention, but also you know, constitutional avoidance. This is something else that brandeis created right way back.
Speaker 1: In the day constitutional avoidance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite the term. So this is their way to get around the Constitution, and he's established it.
Speaker 1: So we may not see the same hand and everything. I'm sorry, but I'm getting tired of this whole. It's this, that and the other thing, and it's the politicians, and we just need to let shot. No, we are under the control of Bolshevik jay Zionists, period. And until we address that and understand that the Federal Reserve is an evil entity in our presence, that the UN should not be in New York, and that the CFR and the UN need to be leveled, we're not going to get anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree that. You know, there are certain institutions like education that we need to rethink, not destroy, or you know, take entirely down, because that is an important aspect to a healthy society. No, pardon the Department of Education can go yes, and so I got no use for the UN. We can tear that down and forget it happened as far as I'm concerned. So it's fitting that you started with that, because it's important to understand how our society is really being steered through the system of law. You know, they said that there are founders of our American system of law said that it was the most efficient engine of social control. And so this is a realization I had through my research. It made me sit back in my chair and really contemplate what that meant, because I'd never really wrapped my head around how the system of law is of course a system of control, and of course, like labor, they're going to be all around it. And so that's what we see. And so if you don't mind, that's kind of where I want to take this today, how we got here through our systems of law. So there's two articles that I present on bulletproofpub dot com. One is the science of law and the other is the philosophy of law, and we're going to try to go through those as quickly as we can today. And then I also want to talk about I've got a short little video on communitarianism, and then if we have time, I want to show how this kind of infiltrated China too, through Mao Zedong. So these are a ton of conversations that we're having this week, and everybody's giving me more information and I'm working hard behind the scenes and trying to wrap my head around the whole picture. And at this point I'm coming to the same conclusion as you are, that we are. Once you identify this group of people, we're seeing the same hands behind everything, and they're at the controls, at the faucets. So they may not make up the whole population of the board members, but they're the ones that are the chairmen.
Speaker 1: Right, and they're the Yeah. The other ones are the fellow travelers, the fellow brothers in societies, it might meaning they're but yeah, they're they're working for their agenda. Yeah, that one agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I want to shout out to Lurk in Texas here today because we've been working and talking a lot this week about communitarianism. He's trying to get me to wrap my head around it. I think I've got it to a point where I understand that this is also another socio political philosophy or school of thought that is steering us towards communism, what we call communism, which really, in my mind is internationalism. This is why I want to get rid of the UN. So we'll start with this video. It's just under even three minutes and it's on communitarian law, and so we're hoping that this can start to make some connections to people. And I just wanted to shout out to your viewers. A lot of them have been reaching out to me and requesting me and saying a lot of nice things, including Michael Burgess. I don't want to publicly just say I appreciate all of your kind words, and so we are moving forward nice. So I'm just going to let this play. If you want me to stop anywhere along the way, I will, and we can discuss certain points here. This is a little cartoon rendition, but it's you know, it's simple, and it sort of lays in one's mind this system, and then we'll get into the Brandis's involvement.
Speaker 4: What is communitarianism?
Speaker 2: Can you hear that? Yes?
Speaker 4: Perfect Broadly construed, communitarianism refers to a social and political philosophy which puts emphasis on the importance of community in the functioning of political life, as well as in the analysis an evaluation of political institutions, and an understanding human well being and identity. In ticular, communitarianism emphasizes the dynamic connection between persons and the community. This explains why at the core of the doctrine of communitarianism is belief that a person's social identity and personality are largely shaped and influenced by community relations. It is important to note that although a family is a community in itself, communitarianism, viewed in a wider and philosophical sense, is a collection of interactions among a community of people in a given place, or among a community who share an interest or who share history. In this way, communitarianism usually opposes extreme individualism and rejects extreme laisse faire policies that deprioratize the stability of the overall community. Historically speaking, communitarianism emerged in the nineteen eighties as a critique of too prominent philosophical schools, namely contemporary liberalism, which seeks to protect and enhance personal autonomy and individual rights in part through the activity of government, and libertarianism, a form of liberalism that aims to protect individual rights, especially the rights to liberty and property, through strict limits on governmental power.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I just want to make a comment here on this. The two definitions here that she'd mentioned were of liberalism. Well, the bottom one that you can see is libertarianism, not liberalism. So when you look at the definitions, a contemporary contemporary liberalism seeks to protect and enhance personal autonomy and individual rights in parts through the activity of government. Now that isn't necessarily classic liberalism, right, This classic liberalism has its emphasis on our rights to speak and think freely and the minimization of government. So it's fairly close to the classic liberal definition. But at the bottom, this is really a form of liberalism, liberalism that aims to protect individual rights. Now that's closer to what classic liberalism means. Am I still on? Yeah, you're on, okay. So then the top one is steering people in this definition of liberalism towards more government, so it's more closely associated with neoliberalism, progressivism, and the building up of the administrative states. So there's a little bit of a misunderstanding there, I'll let it finish. And also the tackle on laissez faire and extreme liberalism is which they call it. And I've always maintained that a well developed individual is a perfect antidote to a tyrannical government. So you can see that they're attacking all of these things that are directly opposed to their movement, and it's community they are making the family unit subservient to the community. So we see these things said today it takes a village to raise children, right, and so we see our K through twelve education system simply has removed the family from our education.
Speaker 1: It takes it takes. It takes a village of families to protect and raise a child, right, because we don't want them involved with people who suck. Yes, but I anything that say here can it be is going to be whatever these definitions are inverted. Yes, So it doesn't even matter if it sounds good, because this is going to be the exact thing that they attack.
Speaker 2: Yep. And as we've shown through our work on progressivism, this is how they do it through nice sounding words. And Sherry Tenpenny even talked about the words that they use. There was sustainability in another word. Well, it's the same thing you're seeing community in their communitarianism. This is a you know, they're stepping us towards communism, or at least the school of thought that we almost be equal. Nobody's heads must rise above the other and total brimant control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, World citizen is yes.
Speaker 2: Global citizen was the other one, right, So look at that. You can see the similarities already, and you can see that communitarianism is a global movement.
Speaker 4: Was coined in eighteen forty one by John Goodwin Bombie, a leader of the British Chartist movement, who used it in referring to utopian socialists and other idealists who experimented with communal.
Speaker 1: Styles of life.
Speaker 4: But then again, it was not until the nineteen eighties that the term communitarianism gained currency through association with the work of a small group of political philosophers. Their application of the label communitarian was controvert.
Speaker 1: Sorry, oh I just said, there you go. When you have a little think tank of little little shit birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so this actually is a direct connection. As you can see. It says that John Goodwin Barnby, the guy that coined the term communitarianism, did so while referring to the Utopian socialists. So if anybody is familiar with our work, and we are going to get into this today for those that aren't familiar this movement, you know, the Fabian Socialists combination with the American progressives is all inspired by the Utopian socialists. So you can see that communitarianism is most certainly involved here as a degenerative school of thought to las a fair, free market, Western capitalist sort of ideas.
Speaker 4: Okay, schure, even among communitarians, because in the West the term evokes associations with the ideologists of socialism and collectivism. There you go, So public leaders and some of the academics who champion this school of thought usually avoid the term communitarian while still advocating and advancing the ideas of communitarianism.
Speaker 2: Now, that is very parallel with progressivism, because very rarely are you going to hear politicians say progressivism. Yeah, that is largely steering our world today.
Speaker 1: And there's people out there that say that libertarianism is just a mask for socialism too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I would say, you know, when I point people back to the nineteen thirty eight Walter Lippmann colloquium in Paris where Friedrich von Hayeken Ludwig von Mises are there and coining the term neoliberalism, so you can see it's a framework still even if you are a libertarian, even if you are an anarchist, you are still within the system and that must be it. Okay. So that's a quick sort of summation. I felt like that really helped me sort of wrap my head around communitarianism. So going forward, just sort of keep that in the back of your mind because you're going to see parallels to what we've uncovered. So then I'm going to go to this other one. This a wiki page that's called if I can find it. That's good.
Speaker 1: We lost all of our comments. They're not popping up like one of them disappeared. Oh well, I can't pull it up on the screen, but let me just read it real quick.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Skydriver sixty nine said, good morning. Your forensic historical journalism is empowering. It is the cornerstone to the building stage when exposing presently the thing's not right, going on, confirming and empowering.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I really agree with that. I think that if we don't know our history, we're just gonna we're destined to repeat it, are we not? Exactly?
Speaker 1: So now up, how funny is that? Now it's there?
Speaker 2: There's gremlins following me everywhere, my friend.
Speaker 1: Wow, like four more videos in.
Speaker 2: Real life online everywhere. I am surrounded by narcissism. This uh, this, this, I want to say, a malady or a sickness of the mind that has been imposed on us through this reliance on the expert opinion that you know, we see it all the time when we're trying to talk to people, especially the television watchers. They don't have any time to listen to you. They think that you're crazy. They are exhibiting narcissistic behavior, and so really we need It's not about waking up anymore. It's about treating each other with respect and being honest and good with our word. Go figure that this is really what's going to save us as we all take responsibility for our beliefs and action, step up and start acting like it. That is waking up people. That's what I see. If you want to, if you want the opinion, excuse me of somebody sort of at the bottom of the rabbit hole. This is what I'm seeing. Man. I'm pushing as hard as I can, and I'm just giving you some feedback. Okay, wake up, Man up, and be a noble. Noble that's right, that's right. Be good with your word, don't make assumptions, try not to take anything personal. A great book for this is The Four Agreements, So the Sociology of Law. My conversation with Larkin, Texas, this guy I really admire. I appreciate him. He's taken a lot of time out in his life, long before I even knew any of this, and he's invested time in me to make sure that I understand all of this. And so as I've been researching, I've come across some of these things, like these terms like sociology of law. Okay, and I'm just going to be quick here that it is actually, you know, sociology of law is a school of thought too, and it has sort of traveled through our history and time just like everything else. Okay. Intellectual origins is Max Weber. And if you're familiar with our work, this all goes back to the German historical school and who is he but the modern incontation of German historical school.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we say German, it's just the region. You know who you know who ran on the main?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and it's really Prussian. It was the word used back then. Here's a meal dirkhim. He wrote the Division of Labor in society. Okay, So we're going back to all these people that are totally directly opposed to individualism. This is what the division of labor did. It broke the individual down.
Speaker 1: It's extreme hard, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, they've all had way too much time on their hands to think, as far as I'm concerned, and and you know, and the individual, especially the well developed one, has been the target. Okay, so here they go into law and society. I invite everybody to sort of take this all in, but look at what shows up. Sociological jurisprudence. This is a term that anybody that's been reading my work familiar with Louis Brandeis and Roscoe Pound, thirty third degree master mason at the Massachusetts Lodge, the largest in the Western hemisphere, the guy that created our system of law. It's called sociological jurisprudence. So you start to see similarities, parallels in the languages.
Speaker 1: You see that though, like at the very core of our law, who do we have master masons?
Speaker 2: Yes, for those that are doubting it, we are going to show you indefutable evidences. Okay, just stick with us. So the sociology of law is usually distinguished from sociological jurisprudence as a form of jurisprudence. The latter is not primarily concerned with contributing directly to social science, and instead engages directly with juristic debates. Involving legal practice and legal theory. Sociological jurisprudence focuses juristic attention on variation in legal institutions and practices. This is the wiki sort of summary of it all, but it's really the combination of social sciences, sociology, and the collection of stats and facts to argue law. So out goes any arguments of law and incomes the use of statistics and facts. Now, why this is important to understand is because both of those can be used in a multiple of different ways to create completely different perspectives.
Speaker 1: Out to liab with statistics, facts.
Speaker 2: Are not infallible. This is one of the things I see. Even grown men that say that or women that say that they are awake, they are still using this word facts and stats as if it is irrefutable. So it's sort of a misdefinition. We need to use the word the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Facts based on statistics that are manipulated are not facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's very easy to see that this is how they've been manipulating us. Look at COVID. They use mathematical models and speculation to lock us in our homes, and people believed it because why they're totally engrossed and invested in the opinion of the scientific expert. I'd rather listen to somebody with a PhD than you google doctor. Right, this is what we hear. So I'm just showing that there's in trying to wrap our heads around communitarianism in geology, social sciences, law. I'm just trying to show that there's a commonality to it all.
Speaker 1: Why are using your five senses? They already told us what's.
Speaker 2: Going to happen. Yeah, I'm in a I actually shut down a thread yesterday that was pushing toward pushing the narrative that we shouldn't be doing our own research, and I said, well, I went and did my own research and found out that Albert Borla, the head of the CEO and chairman of Pfizer, is actually only in a credited veterinarian who created improvaca chemical castration vaccine to control big populations. That's all. I went and did my own research and found out the Spanish flu didn't start in Spain. It started in Kansas at a military base after an inoculation program by the Rockefellers. And so what happened was that guy got so mad at me that he shut down the whole threat. Now, that is how you work in the court of public opinion. People, that's how your ideas win. And he came back at me through my private message and called me an ass hat and all kinds of things, and I made him angry. And I tell people that I don't want to make you angry. I'm not here to make you angry. I'm not taking any enjoyment in any of that.
Speaker 1: You go up so that the parts that are in your head fit back together the way they're supposed to, that's all, and then you're on your way, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I'm in the middle of a conversation right now on Facebook. I've declared that there's no there's no time limit on this conversation. We can take our time and understand these things. But I am talking to a devoted leftist who is blaming everybody on the right, this sort of old cliche that has been going on forever, that both sides are totally brainwashed with that they think that it's the other side that's the problem. So this is a dialectic the social engineer controllers have created so that we fight each other, not the true enemy.
Speaker 1: Right, And so it's soap opera, it's like WWF.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm trying to reason and be calm and de escalate. So I've asked to not use labels and blame Trump and MAGA and blame left hards and all of these things, because you know what.
Speaker 1: A lot out for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't understand progressivism, they don't understand the history. So they're actually they're not oriented in the correct way to do their greatest service to our cause, you understand. So until you get properly oriented with your boat and you point to the proper place on the horizon, you could be at anywhere other any of the other three hundred and fifty nine degrees. So how are you so sure that you are in the right direction without knowing your history? Young men?
Speaker 1: And that's why people who are already on a faulty foundation like that when they start speculating in rumors. This is what Bill Cooper hated. Yeah, you're stuck in an Eddie current, chasing your own tail spin into that little Eddie current.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is actually a term. Brother. I'm not even kidding you man that this eddie thought that you just came up with. This is an actual term that they use the Paul Felix Lazarfeld and his partner Merton that people that have been following my work are familiar with. They wrote mass Communications, Social Taste and whatever it is. But in there they coin the term two step form of communication, the hypodermic needle model, and they use the term eddy in that they want to inundate the public with so many conflicting messages that they're paralyzed and narcotized into dysfunction. And they use that term the swirling of water where you're not going anywhere yet there's a lot of activity and you think you're actually contributing, but you're not. You're just going around in circles. This is what they create it as the.
Speaker 1: Main thing goes forward without any restriction, without any resistance. It's funny too, the two step forward. They should have renamed it the Paula Abdual effects, right.
Speaker 2: And so that's what it is, that the two step flow of communication is when the media, the media's message goes through people like Oprah or Mark Zuperberg, right. And then the hypodermic needle model, the one step flow of communication is a direct infusion of information from the media to the people. So that's just when you're watching the news and what comes to logical fallacies people, and.
Speaker 1: What comes from a hypodermic needle to everybody poison because I have to if it has to bypassword, gut, you shouldn't have it in you that doesn't care what the hell it is. Maybe insulin is the one freaking exception. Yeah, but I don't know about that either.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you see that? There you go? Didn't so off to BP. This is really the life preserver for many people right now. All of this information was a life preserver for me and allowed me to actually have strong footing moving forward. And everything that I've found since has only amplified, underlined and highlighted everything that I've said here. So BP is where you go bulletproofpub dot com. For those that haven't been here before, we've we did a previous ten part series on the Rise of the Expert and how Brandeis is involved, and so we went into part six. Here is the science of law. This is what we're going to cover today. Okay, Now, there's podcasts down here, plenty of them where we go into all of this stuff. I have, actually, I've probably got two or three that I still need to add, including the last couples that you and I have done. But let's get into the science of law here real quick, because this is where we get into the story of how the Freemasons, Nathan Roscoe Pound are deeply involved the origins of social sciences, being sociology. Here's a picture of brand I surrounded by the founders of sociology and Lester frank Ward, who is who the father of the welfare state. What is that? The administrative state the brand Eyes helped create through the creation of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Trade Commission. Those are the two main bookends to the administrative state.
Speaker 1: Oh and look, the Russell Trust or the Russell Stage Foundation back then, this is the Russell Trust. That's the same thing that created good old fashioned skull and Bones that Daniel Gilman all over again. And they're talking about a guy who literally was Illuminati sent here to do what he did. Koy Gildman he was, and again all Rothschild's agents. And that's always back to the eighties when the Freemasonic qorders were infiltrated by not only Francis but Jesuits. The match made in Heaven both clandestine operations. None of them ever, they're spies. They're there. That's that's how a crypto is. Is there being something on the outside that they aren't inside. If that doesn't depict a spy, I don't know what the hell does. And here we are, Frank, that they completely turned over the at least somewhat less evil, you know, you know, structure of the Masonic Order into something completely subversive. And we who were in the Order at that time, like John Robison writes about the change and how it became very very anti government, very very you know, riling people up to stir up chaos.
Speaker 2: Yep. And you know Russell Sage the executive arm to skull and Bones, like you say, well, skull and Bones is invented by Alfonso Taft, and he's the father of William Howard Taft, who who's from whose administration all of this comes. And in fact, the House of Truth is directly born out of Taft's administration. And this House of Truth, the political slan one mile from the White House, is where they designed, devised this whole agenda to overthrow America through progressivism and the altering of the definition of liberalism. And I'm in the middle of conversations with all kinds of people on the left, Democrats that can't even define who they are. When I ask them, hey, what's your definition of liberalism? I have to ask eight to ten times and they'll throw all kinds of things back at me. Maga, this Trump. That they just don't quite understand the role that they're playing. They actually think that the left has never done anything wrong, and just to think in an absolute like that is a mistake.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that when you don't agree with them, you're maga. It doesn't matter if you oppose that as well. Same thing, if you say something critical about Trump, you're a liberal, remember, because there can't be anything but those two things. It's right, that's the limit of their comprehension.
Speaker 2: And guess what sneaks right up in between both of them without anybody ever knowing progressivism right right. So Brandei's sociological jurisprudence and the Harvard Law School, So I talk about jurists. Jurists are these intellectuals that think and contemplate law. They're not necessarily the jurists that we think of today. So at the close of the nineteenth century, experts in written law jurists. Okay, we're talking about experts.
Speaker 1: And how old is Harvard again? Sixteen forties or something like.
Speaker 2: That, way older than America? Yeah, yeah, sixteen something I've had here.
Speaker 1: I don't remember exactly what he won, but I could be off.
Speaker 2: No, Harvard, Yale and William Mary College. And people will say, well, what's so important about William and Mary College. Well, that's where Phi beta Kappa comes from. And these guys are all Phi beta Kappa, and they are all very much older than America itself. So you can see that this whole design America is a result of all of this thinking.
Speaker 1: And if you really want to get into the sticks on that, they're hand gestures for these types of Greek letter sororities and for cernities that filters into Masonic candshakes. Yep, whichever one you know, whichever way you want to say, one influenced the other. But also gang symbols.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder who.
Speaker 1: I wonder who developed that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so who's the famous rapper? I take pride that I can't remember his name, jay Z. Yeah, he was with uh He's ninety nine problems and the bitch ain't one guy? Well, what's the name of his record company, rock Pilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just might as well call it out and then and then we're do with that wheeltshirt too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so we're seeing a funneling. You know, you talk about the hand gestures of Phi beta Kappas and all that, and this is a funneling of the most best and brightest that they found, the ones that are most eager to regurgitate and repeat. And they take those.
Speaker 1: People right, best and brightest, not the wisest, and certainly without.
Speaker 2: A captain right. And this is what now you see the arrogance of doctors. They think that they are the best and brightest, and they've been in filled their mind has been filled with this myth. Because if you ever got in depth conversation with the doctor about natural remedies, they wouldn't be able to tell you very much. I mean, I was just in the doctor the other day asking there he's he's giving me a prescription, he's writing on a piece of paper. I says, well, what about natural remedies? And I started suggesting someone. He's like, yep, yep, yep. But he's not telling me that unless I somebody that's somewhat informed on things actually brings it up. Otherwise, I'm going off to the pharmacy and getting something that's probably not good for me.
Speaker 1: You know, that's funny that he said yep, and didn't just like slam a table or something like that, and means that he's actually probably a little bit cool. I'm probably happy that I don't know, maybe he's got something going on.
Speaker 2: And upstairs, well, doctor also means to doctor documents and to trick right and deceive. But I will tell you this, I've never met I've never met a doctor that I didn't like, you know, like a family doctor or whatever. They this is why they're there. It's because they're they're amicable, they're friendly, they're they're funny. This is why they're there.
Speaker 1: The three things that are codified in Latin so that the layman don't the general public doesn't understand it, sadly enough, the religion, the law, and the medical practice. And that happened after the flex and report, I believe is when they start that.
Speaker 2: And it's all the same people doing it, so it's not hard to chain reasoning together. This is one of the things they don't want you doing. This is why they removed Latin and Greek and the liberal arts from our education because they didn't want you chaining reasonings together, calling them out on their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dead language. Why because we killed it?
Speaker 2: This is a great This is a great point, Daniel, that everybody you talk to, they'll tell you that Latin is dead, like God is dead, like truth is dead. But Latin makes up eighty percent of our language today. Some of that has been misdefined and Latin today looked at very negatively. Well, guess what, It's an empowering piece of knowledge. These guys use Latin. I mean, this is you know, a lot of our logical fallacies. Argumentum add octra tatum, argumentum ad verraicundium. This is Latin. I mean, you couldn't speak English without Latin. And they try to tell you that it's dead.
Speaker 1: He can't get through maritime law and come out on either side if you don't know it, because he gets you. This is just a child preasator on the screen here right.
Speaker 2: This is Nathan Roscoe Pound. This is a thirty third degree Master Mason. And here I've taken a quote from his book. We're just gonna go to the bottom here because I want to show everybody. Here's sources. So Harvard Law Review, number eight June and nineteen eleven, The Scope and Purpose of Sociological Jurisprudence. This is written by him, Nathan Roscoe Pound. He states, a holy new creed is framing to bring these formally divergent schools into something like a cord. We should expect a new school to arise from this breakdown of the older schools, and there are many signs that such an event has taken place. Jurists are coming together upon a new ground from different starting points. The rising and still formative school to which we may look chiefly henceforth for advancing jurists jurist state thought may be styled the sociological school. So we were showing you this is why I wanted to show you the sociology of law that he's saying, here's the coming together of a bunch of schools, and so it's the coming together a bunch of a bunch of schools of thought as well, and they're combining it all in ends and means. We may not agree on all of the means to get there, but the ends certainly has agreed upon, and that is total population control.
Speaker 1: You heard him mention that buzzword that you have pointed out in the past, new, the two words young and new yep or signatures.
Speaker 2: These are defining characteristics of progressivism. And we've stated and shown that in nineteen fourteen, all of these founders of progressivism, they all published books with the word new in front of very important words that we shouldn't just discard and scroll past, like the new Democracy, the new freedom, the new republic.
Speaker 1: Look what was wrong with the constitutional republic?
Speaker 2: Right and right.
Speaker 1: So these are the guys, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: They're inventing terms like constitutional avoidance, and so they are openly experimenting on the constitution, creating a living law. Then they can move immovable objects like the Constitution. And we all living today those listening to my words right now, we live in an incredibly important era in history, and all of us that know this stuff are carrying with them a responsibility so important right now that it can't be understated the importance of understanding all of this and so that we can engage in conversations and be responsible and not escalate and inflame things by using terminology that's that's offensive.
Speaker 1: And so you know what's funny too, is you know, you have the room in hand and all this. You have Roman law, you have British maritime. So two places that are decimated by and controlled by this same group, the same family for the most part. But in the in the past with Rome, I mean it eroded from the inside because of an influence. I call it the priest craft. Sometimes we can call it disease. Now if we want to the z's not disease. It's kind of the same, yeah, right, But I mean it's one of those things that it's a common thread. But if we ever want to get to the oh, how can the Holy see or how can the Roman Catholic Empire and these Jesuits all be you know, working in conjunction. Well, who gave them the religion? Who was the first who were the first Christians? Was Paul a European man? You know what I mean? Who do you think has the most control and most say and how that works and how that operates over there in Rome?
Speaker 2: Yep. The groundwork, the framework, the foundations were established long before I think that we all have fully understood.
Speaker 1: And Rothschilds in the past have been painted and photographed with what looks like either the star of Saint Sylvester, a Cross of Saint Sylvester, which would be an accolade that you give somebody who's done service to the Rome. Or they're actually the Maltese cross, that's Knights of Malta.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very interesting. Yeah. So the second source here is from a Brandeis biographer. Melvin Eurofsky. Holmes and later Roscoe Pound would be the great theorists of sociological jurisprudence, but Lewis Brandeis would be its great practitioner. In nineteen oh eight, when he submitted his path breaking brief in Muller Versus organ he put into practice the theory he had heard Holmes talk about more than a quarter century earlier. This is the Brandeis Brief. This changed law forever. They still use it today. So Brandeis lectured at Harvard after graduation and founded both the Harvard Law School Association in eighteen eighty six, which puts him in control of the direction of the Harvard Law School itself and the Harvard Law Review. So when we know about the two pillars of propaganda brick and mortar buildings and information a periodical, so institutions and information working together create propaganda because you have a place to congregate and then a place from which to propagate. So look at Brandis. He's creating the Harvard Law School Association, directing Harvard Law Review, or the Harvard Law School itself, and then a year later creates the Periodical.
Speaker 1: And so I hope people out there listening to this don't think that this was an evolution of thought, an idea progressing mankind forward. This was a direct assault to weaken the structure that was already in place. It didn't need all of these improvements quote unquote, because they weren't improvements. This was to eliminate the power of the people, eliminate the freedom of the people slowly over time, by injecting it with this poison and this idea. That this the fact that this actually rolled out as it did and wasn't stopped by violence early on shows who was complicit in it. That would be the heads of state, the top of the people. They were all in the same brotherhoods yea.
Speaker 2: And when you read their literature, I have endless sources that show the infiltrators where they admit that the US Constitution was their greatest obstacle. This is why they created the international labor organization, the League of Nations. When that was happening at the Paris Peace Conference or before it, they said that the United States was going to be the main objector because they have a constitution. And what happened, That's exactly what happened. When Woodrow Wilson brought it back and put it in front of the Congress, they denied it. And who was the main force in denying it but the Conservative And it's not a.
Speaker 1: Coincidence that all this stuff started rolling out after the outcome of the Civil War, right, because that's when the spirit of America was finally broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're showing through work that our friend nick A Dimas is doing that this goes back to Lincoln, and it goes through Lincoln, and it goes all the way back. So we have to reevaluate all of the leaders that have been here that you know, we consider hallowed founders of our Western life.
Speaker 1: Andrew Jackson last real president in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Brandei's regularly correspond with the dean and faculty members, offering suggestions for courses and advice on schools management. He provided both advice towards the creation of the Harvard Law Review, served as its first treasurer, and was a trustee until his appointment to the Supreme Court. Brande's also served as a member of the Law Schools Visiting Committee, appointed by the Board of Overseers. The Board of Overseers like the regulators.
Speaker 1: Sounds like overloords it to me. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: And so there's a source that I've I screenshoted and pulled right off of the Harvard Law School Association eighteen eighty. Now I got some blowback only from PhDs and those that are educated in our higher institutions of education. They disagree. They don't think the brand Eye was that involved. Well, there you go. And I'm not here to take pleasure in informing you you've been living an illusion in your entire life. But it is necessary for us to all come to these realizations. So here is Holmes Junior being guided down the street by Brandeis. And now that picture can tell a thousand words. So Frankfurter or to become brandeis a surrogate, fulfilling jurists urged to be an activist. This is really where we get judges being social activists.
Speaker 1: If you betack, then sorry, they dress better back then.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, I would love to. I mean, you can see through my facial hair that I admire this time period and I would love to be able to dress like some of these guys. So there again, just more sources pointing to the Brandeis Brief as a major contributing factor. Okay, so Nathan Roscoe Pound, let's learn a little bit about this thirty third degree Mason. And you can see in the background. I've also put the scope and purpose of sociological jurisprudence the actual front page of the book, just to show that it is reality that we're talking about, not theory. So Roscoe Pound is one is the one most attributed with founding sociological jurisprudence in America. Pound studied Roman law, receiving his BA in eighteen eighty eight and his Master of Arts in eighteen eighty nine at Nebraska University. In nineteen oh three, Pound became the dean of the University of Nebraska College of Law, and in nineteen oh eight he was a founding editor of the Annual Bulletin of the American Bar Association. So he's way high up in determining, you know, grand narratives, not just you know, state by state or regional, but he's talking about the imposition of grand narratives. So in nineteen oh nine he taught at University of Chicago Law School, and in nineteen eleven Pound moved to Harvard, first as a professor of law, and then from nineteen sixteen until nineteen thirty six, twenty years, Pound was the dean of the Harvard Law School. Pound stating in his foundational Harvard Law Review article Sociological Jurisprudence, its Scope and Purpose of which we've been pulling quotes already from that lawyers are nothing less than social engineers who use their knowledge and experience of the law to deliberately create the framework for a better society. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know that these people are positioned there because they are brothers of the Hidden Hand.
Speaker 2: Yes for sure, yep, and we're going to get there. So the other great theorists of sociological jurisprudence mentioned in the above quote was Oliver Wendell Holmes Junior. And I've had some great conversations this week with somebody that's looking into the life of Oliver Wendell Holmes and had never heard of the House of Truth. So he's busy looking at my work there, hopefully and gaining knowledge as to how we got here, because this is important, Probably the most important exercise we could do right now is to learn how we got here. WHOA, I'm real wise interview.
Speaker 1: But this is crazy what they're about to say. Uh, it's just fucked.
Speaker 2: This is to tell you everything right here, Okay, So I'm going to just continue from where I left off here. Oliver Wendel Holmes nominated it's a Supreme Court justice in nineteen oh two. Holmes held the position for the next thirty years. So you can see that they've there's an ominous continuity, and this is how they do it. One of the most cited justices in American history. Homes is homes of Harvard Law alum as well. And actually he was paid by brand Eyes and I think the Warburgs and all of those guys for him to go to Harvard Law. This is what they did for Frankfurter. Frankfurter leaves the House of Truth and becomes a professor at Harvard Law School, and he's funded by the Warburgs, by brand Eyes and several of these other usual suspects, and I think I'm moving towards saying that Frankfurt and Warburg are actually relatives. They may be cousins. So Harvard law alum stood defiantly against natural law. This is what they say, they don't want natural law, and was famous for his prediction theory, believing that crime, especially recidivism like the continued crime. Right, you go and rob a house and then you go and rob it again two weeks later, this is recidivism. It's just a falling back of the criminal into his nefarious ways, or the repeating of criminal offenses. Like I just said, there can be predicted and then prevent it. So now we're getting into predictive law, yes, thought crimes, and starting to sort of think about something like minority report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, That's what I was going with that too. But the whole natural law thing, how did that fly? You're saying that's that's directly opposing the Constitution and the rights of the people. This could only have happened post rules a civil war. It's the only way it would have happened.
Speaker 2: Well, if the Industrial Revolution itself served as the dialectic. This is why they said, it's like, look at how unequal our society is. Now we've got a rich or, a halves and a have not. So now we must make radical social reform to to rectify that. Well, we've got one hundred years of hindsight to say it hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: If he did that, If he did that one hundred years prior, he would have been strung up on a tree.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. And and it's because they've been working on us slowly and deliberately over generations.
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: Everybody would have pitched in to help that out too, And that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So in the intro to his Social Control through Law, Pound define Pound defines law as a highly specialized form of social control. That's actually I don't think that that's his book. It is somebody that's done a analyzation of this history and have determined themselves that Pound defined law is a highly specialized form of social control. So there you go. And I've got more sources showing that. Okay, So Pound was the Grand Representative of Nebraska and made the orator of the Nebraska Grand Lodge in nineteen oh seven. I've got a little number four there that's in brandeis personal letter to Felix Warburg esquire treasurer American Jewish Relief Committee. Now we've already talked about all of that.
Speaker 1: So they had a Jewish Relief Committee prior to prior to World War Two.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the Joint Distribution Committee. This is where they targeted three separate aspects of Jewish life and asked them to donate to the cause of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
Speaker 1: You know, it really helped set out is an event to garner sympathy and victimhood.
Speaker 2: Of the catastrophic type. Oh yeah, yeah, right, so it's.
Speaker 1: Really good for fundraising.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was crowned thirty third degree in nineteen thirteen as the past master of Lancaster Lodge Number fifty four, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons in Lincoln, Nebraska, Lincoln in When he left the Cornfields for Boston, he didn't leave his apron behind. Pound was made Deputy Grand Master for the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, almost as if his promotion as a Mason was the main catalyst for his move to Harvard. Either way, they happened simultaneously, and according to Gould's History of Freemasonry throughout the World, the Grand Lodge of Mason's in Massachusetts is not only the senior Grand Lodge, but also the senior Masonic body of any kind now functioning in the Western hemisphere. Okay, so you want to talk about the overthrow of Western society through Freemasonry. There you go. There it is, okay, And I've got the Gould's history of Freemasonry throughout the world, the entire set behind me. I paid good money for that about this time last year. We're going to go back to that same bookstore next in about three weeks. And that guy's you know, he loves me coming in there because I put down good money and I find these books, Okay, and so that's cool. I'm very much looking forward to my four day vacation I get and that's where I spend it in these dusty, old incredibly informative just I mean, he's he's old himself, and so this place isn't going to be around long. And I encourage everybody, if you aren't collecting the actual physical books right now, go and do so. We've got an October book sale that comes here through the Friends of Colonna Library. You can find incredible books. I found a brave new World and Heaven and Hell, a two part that I could sell for fifty bucks right now, and I got for less than a dollar because these people don't know what they're looking at.
Speaker 1: Yes, I sometimes myself in the past, nothing or valuable to others, but definitely intriguing to me.
Speaker 2: So well, if you remind me at the end, I can show you some of the books that I've found cool through these trunk sales. We have one.
Speaker 1: We have one an independent like old bookstore here, and the guy is old and he's sick a lot, so it's not been open a lot lately, but I always drive by a look and to see if it's open so I can go in there. He's got an ash tray filled this much that he's never done probably twenty years. I can't imagine why his health is bad.
Speaker 2: Well, he's doing great work there by preserving these books, because if they're all memory hold, I'm not sure how the chances that we have any longer a victory.
Speaker 1: I got Kennedy's book there, That's what that's one is like a Kennedy's Heroes. I forgot the name of the book, but.
Speaker 2: So here I just again took a screenshot. This is from the Harvard Law or the Harvard Lodge Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons. Okay, so I invite you to go there, and we've done on this website. When I contribute, I should probably block out these phone numbers and such, but I don't really care. But I just want you to see that website. Yeah, we've put in high quality pictures so you can actually zoom in and read yourself. This is really what I want to encourage, is that the do your own research they have despite what the mainstream television is telling you, by all means, do your own research.
Speaker 1: So is that is that the same? Is that a different moniker for the Massachusetts Lodge or is that separate an additional lodge.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm showing there is that there's Masonic lodges on Harvard campus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's nuts.
Speaker 2: That's that in itself is nuts And it is the same thing as far as I'm concerned. It says the Harvard Lodge Ancient Free and Accepted Masons.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you're at Top day you get accepted into there instead of the sorority of the fraternity.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like, Yeah, and in previous work, in the previous episodes, we've shown that the Zionis Secret Societies were also created on the Harvard campus and guests who put them there, Brandee and his key right hand man, Horace W. Klin. And what are they the Parashieme and the Minora societies? What is the Parashieme the Pharisees. Okay, So after completing postgraduate work in Germany, the founders of sociology, those men that I showed you at the very beginning on the cover, surrounding brand Eyes, of whom we're going to get into here now, all returned directly to America by design, where each would make significant pioneering contributions to the burgeoning field of sociology. Now that is the name for all social sciences up until this point. So when they use the word sociology, they are talking social sciences. There's a grammerical mistake there. I'm just going to move on the three professors of sociology demonstrating a profound collective influence on Pound while at Nebraska, this is where this all was hatched. Pound became I'm a member of the American Sociological Society, even though he wasn't a sociologist, but because of his importance. They put him there, serving on several of their committees, even contributing several articles. It's here at the University of Nebraska, surrounded by sociologists of the Prussian Historical School, the Pound first formulates his revolutionary sociological approach to law. Okay, now we're going to get to into more sources showing that he is indeed thirty third degree Mason. Here is Masonic jurisprudence lectures on and they've identified Roscoe Pound as a thirty third degree Mason. And here is why I say that he is from the past. He is the past master of Lancaster Lodge number fifty four. Okay, it's all right there. I'm not making any of this shit up because you couldn't so. Pound, as we've shown, the founder of the Harvard Lodge af and Am, and it was prolific contributed to the Harvard chapter of the Acacia Fraternity giving lectures on Masonic jurisprudence. Oh there's a major connection. Okay, for all of you out there that are rightly stating that it's all kind of moved by masonry, yeah, because within masonry is the liberal arts and the Kabbala. This is the common ground with the higher echelons of universities. As we've shown, this is where they came together.
Speaker 1: That's not pro America by any means.
Speaker 2: The association either, Yeah, the Association of American Universities is just as integral as Kabbala and the Freemasons in creating a society governed by the scientific technical expert. So you can see he's also a member of other Masonic clubs there.
Speaker 1: So there's the use of the word acacia is also very interesting, I think, is it. Can you elaborate on that, uh, the acacia tree. I mean, there's there's a symbol in there. I'll get back to you on that.
Speaker 2: But okay, fair enough, fair enough. I would like to know more. And I think I put that in there because of something that I've found with the word a casey.
Speaker 1: I just you know, it's a plan, not a trace. Sorry, but okay.
Speaker 2: So this completely true, yet far less acceptable view, revealing significant connections to both the Phi Beta Kappa Society and Freemasonry. Pound not only a grand master, but his being chosen to pioneer new expansion into Ivy League Academia reveals a type of Masonic long view and trusted only to a thirty third degree master Mason. So there's a picture of our little pedophile or whatever he is. I should probably not say that because I can't prove that. I don't really want to get into subjectivity. But who knows. I wouldn't put it past them. And you know, Brande's a Frankest. A lot of these guys frankests, right, So there is reason why I would speculate there. It's not wild.
Speaker 1: So the Arc of the Covenant, the Book of Exodist states that the arc of the Covenant was made from shiham wood also known as akasha. Would not instructed Moses arc while he was on Mountseai and I the Shitta tree, it's really spelled that way. It's not refers to trees in the general and the genera vacalia whatever, blah blah blah, as shitta trees, which were previously classified as acacia trees. Acacia tree is also known as the friend the Bedowin's friend because it provides food, shade, and medicine nomadic tribe that has lived in the desert since before King David's time. The leaves of the infantry are a food source for camels, and there's more to it than that. The Acacia comes up in Masonic lore as well.
Speaker 2: Well. That's very interesting because that is empowering knowledge that not everybody would have. And so you can start to see why they would call it or name it after this tree because it's an all encompassing uh help to you know, the progress of humanity.
Speaker 1: So in a freemasonry it is symbolic of immortality, resilience, initiates. That's a big one remembrance, and it's a holy plant ay that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And the use of the word covenant too, we see right protocol and these all go back to a certain demographic. So here's an important pivot point. Okay. So the sociological school, theorized by Pound and Holmes Junior and practiced by Brandeis was first brought to America through the Sociological Department of the University of Nebraska. This is the Midwest. This is where they targeted on Rothschild orders. So while Pound was professor of Law professor from eighteen ninety nine to nineteen oh seven, Dean of Nebraska University College of Law from nineteen oh three till nineteen eleven, Roscoe Pound was close friends with the founders of sociology in America through their shared leadership of the American Sociological Association. This is these associations that they created to control society. Edward Alsworth Ross is a very important name to now know, as are George Elliott Howard Albion Woodbury Small and they were all former presidents of that association. They all took turns being the president. Not coincidentally, all three men, after graduating from American state colleges, traveled abroad for at least a two year postgraduate program involving a more specialized something that they couldn't get in the United States. Social science based education not found in America. So there, I just include these names because we're going to get into them. Niece, Blunchie, Ratzenhofer and Wilhelm Won't. Who is a direct we make a direct connection, or at least I haven't been able to make you know that, but there is a substantial rumor or a belief that Wilhelm Won't. The first experimental psychologist is Illuminati.
Speaker 1: So do you.
Speaker 2: Can see here? What's important and why I included this picture is because he's still very highly regarded at this point in his life. Right he was looked like a little child in that first picture. Here he is a very mature man, near closer to the end of his life than the beginning of it. And here he is in robe. And I think that's just law robes. It's nothing to do with freemasonry. Although this here may be interesting to zoom me in on, but we don't need to prove that anymore. They've all admitted it is documented, historical fact and self evident that the thirty third degree Master Mason's involved here. So let's get to these founders of sociology, Edward Olsworth Ross being one of the most important. Okay, so sociologist professor having difficulty now it's been a little bit funny. Sociologists. Professor at NU from nineteen oh one until nineteen oh six first studied theology. There's another common pattern. They're all coming from religion and the liberal arts at co College in the US and before attending the University of Berlin. Now, one of the prerequisites that the German Historical School stated that if you in America are going to start sending us these guys that we need to train, don't send them to us unless they have a Liberal arts degree and a Master of Arts or a Bachelor of Arts at least. Okay, so that's grammar logic rhetorics. So they know how to speak, they have a style, and they're very persuasive coming out of co College. And they also understand life at a higher level, much like knowledge of the Acacia tree. They've got sacred geometry in their minds, the magic of mathematics and the truth of astronomy not astrology, Okay, two different words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And by this time in history, when we're referring to the Kabalas, we're not talking about any past rendition of it. We're talking about the lyric Kabala, which is where Zionism and Frankism comes straight out of Yes, have a team Frankism.
Speaker 2: And so this is a direct connection to the trivium too, because understanding knowledge wisdom is grammar logic rhetoric in the trivium. And I've got an amazing picture. Actually, I'm going to just write this down so I can remember it. That shows the connection. Okay, So where was I? Ross returns to the States landing at Johns Hopkins. This is another realization that Johns Hopkins University and Chicago University are sort of the the taking off points and the landing points. For anybody going to the German historical school. These are German schools. When you look at their logos symbols, they invote an honor to back to this German historical school.
Speaker 1: So Johns hops Johns Hopkins University should be viewed by the people as an enemy of the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, This is where the Manhattan Project started. The leader of the inquiry, Isaiah Bowman, was the president of Johns Hopkins at that point. So he gained a doctorate degree under Richard T. Ely. This is another guy that's very important to understand. He's a father of progressivism and he's he's an economist, so he's a social scientist as well. Because the economy, or like history or anthropology, economics is a social science. The study of human beings is the underlying current that combines at all. So Ross is said to be the most responsible for introducing roscal pound to a sociological jurisprudence and a major influence in the development of early criminology, writing, you know.
Speaker 1: What's funny about that, the study of the human in their mind and their thoughts. Yeah, it's almost as if they're alien to that because they don't have the same types of conscience. Yeah, you know, they don't have the same type of empathy or sympathy. So they have to study human in order to understand how to manipulate human because they're not quite all that human, you know what It's like. It's funny how they put an emphasis on, you know, understanding us so that they can manipulate us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those that are directing, men like Edward Alsworth roth Ross, use words like disinterestedness, and they wanted to create a level of disinterestedness in the clinician and the studier of man, just as they wanted to do in the general society. So this is where we get apathy, blissful ignorance, and this is really ripping apart or deteriorating our Western culture from the inside. And each person that has sort of signed on to a lifestyle of blissful ignorance is doing their part in tearing down Western society by not doing your own research.
Speaker 1: By not holding your away in the fight either. And it's funny that the sociologists would be promoting and generating sociopaths because yeah, talking about when you're talking about the ad absolutely, great point.
Speaker 2: Great point. That's what they all are. There. I use the word a lot narcissists because they all exhibit the same behavior of narcissists. Now I've gone and looked into the definition and studied narcissism. I'm not just throwing that word around. I'm using it because people are familiar with it. It's just another word that people will throw around that they're not entirely sure of what the definition is. But when you start to see people that are like not willing to admit that they were wrong, not willing to admit that you were right, not being able to say I'm sorry or thank you, these are narcissistic traits. And when you see people using other people as a means to their own ends, that's a dead giveaway. You're a narcissist. We're supposed to be looking We're supposed to be looking for relationships where we can have a win win, exactly like the relationship you and I have, Daniel. This is a win win. I'm not using you, you aren't using me. We are together going towards the truth in a philosophical journey like normal people, Like normal people.
Speaker 1: Even though even though that's the the exception to the rule.
Speaker 2: Lately, it's unfortunate, right, And this is why it's so important to hold onto these values and traditions, and why it's so important that people like us that are actually putting importance on our moral and ethical compasses and making sure that we don't deviate. And so anybody that's that's going at it like that and for those reasons, with those motivations, those are the people we need to be listening to and following and supporting, not not these.
Speaker 1: Others scrutinizing everything, of course, fact texting everybody, yes, with not fact, tacking with the with the skewed facts from the statistics. Right, so history book says you're wrong, right, ain't not good enough?
Speaker 2: That's not good enough. So Edward Olsworth Ross married the niece of his personal and professional men tour, the founder of the welfare state. Lamb chops, Yeah, Lester frank Ward. Why do I say lamb chops? Well, I'm pretty sure everybody noticed. Yeah, I mean, what is going on there?
Speaker 1: Handlebars?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You know what I mean. I'm gonna make you a household name, Lester frank Ward, all of you. That's our mission to make these guys household names, and at this point Brandeis isn't even a household name. So I think.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been for anybody unless he's been watching this show or the ones that you've been on.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So he's writing books called Social Control, Survey of the Foundations of Order nineteen oh one, Changing America, Studies in Contemporary History nineteen twelve, The Old World in the New nineteen fourteen, and in nineteen nineteen, What is America? So a little further down, page ninety three from Social Control, Edward also worth Raw states law the most most formidable engine of control employed by society. Page one oh sixty states the law the most specialized and highly finished engine of control employed by society. I think there's another quote. Largely due to the work of Roscoe Pound, the concept of social engineering through law has been popular in the jurisprudence sociology of law. This is where we started our conversation today. The sociology of law and political science of the Western Countries. Okay, so number seven, that is from page one seventy seven of Human Organization, Law and Sociology or Social engineering Storry from Adam Podgorreki University of Poland. Hey, just pointing some things out, not pointing fingers. So here's another one from our eighths. For a few golden years, Nebraska laid full time claim to the intellectual skills of three of the nation's most talented social scientists, Ross, Howard, and Pound. The next quote from Social Control, of which we've already cited once turning next to the sociological components of Pound's jurisprudence, it is widely recognized that they were derived largely from the writings of Lester Frank Ward, Albion Small, and most especially E. A. Ross, who was a colleague of Pounds at the University of Nebraska. This is the real history, people, Okay, So George Eliot Howard, as at least as as close to what we can devise or to discern. Okay. I know that there is a degree of fallibility here that we must consider, but we've done our best, through primary sources and forensic history and investigative journalism to get to the truth. And I'll trust this information here that we've found far longer and with more loyalty than any other that I've seen out there, Because when you take this all in in its totality, Daniel. You know, it starts to answer a lot of questions you have, starts to put pieces together, and there's about one hundred aha moments in this work. So another one of these founders, Georgia Elliot Howard, graduated per Peru State College. So here is again state colleges infusing within these guys the liberal arts. So he has a BA. So there's a Bachelor of Arts and then a higher Master of Arts. But they're saying, Okay, he's got a Bachelor of Arts, he can come over. He's the founder of institutional sociology and the author of the groundbreaking A History of Matrimonial Institutions, so he gets into the idea of marriage. So Howard went to Ludwig Maximilian's Universitids in Munich, where he studied political science, history, and Roman law. Howard returned to the States two years later, earning his MA. Howard was appointed professor of political science and sociology, the very first professor of history, while also teaching public law with Pound at the University of Nebraska. So in eighteen ninety four Howard received his PhD. And so this is a this is a system that was derived in Germany in Prussia. This is an aspect of the Prussian Reformation. So PhDs don't come from America. But these are the first Americans, or if the first foreigners ever to receive the PhD. And what do they do. They go back to the founders of r K through twelve. They go back to America and be the heads of major institutions of control. Not just in psychology. Now we're showing in the law influence. So in eighteen ninety four Howard received his PhD. In nineteen oh one, travel to Stanford and was one of their original faculty members before resigning under controversy. Now this is another pattern we see with these progressives. They're all resigning under controversy because they're trying to create it. They are trying to infiltrate our Western colleges with this idea of social control. And so that's another sort of aspect of this history I'd love to get into. But John Dewey is another one. Charles Beard at Columbia. You know, when they brought in the Frankfort School into Columbia, it raised a lot of hell. So for two years he lectured at Chicago University before returning to NU in nineteen oh three, named the head of the Department of Political Science and Sociology and Professor of Institutional History. Howard remained at NU until his death nearly twenty years later. So this is what we see. This is why Henry Kissinger lives to one hundred so Pound, Howard and Ross all were members of the University of Nebraska Graduate Club and met regularly at each other's homes to present and discuss papers and direction interdisciplinary political salon. It's kind of what I think here. They were members of a smaller, more intimate group, a dinner club known as the Congenial Ten. This is definitely a political salan, like the House of Truth, and like what we see in Los Angeles Infiltration of Hollywood. There are political slanes in which Huxley and the founders of Critical Theory are sitting in the same room discussing how they're going to take over America through film noir and horror. So there they discussed the pressing sociological issues of society and both quote, Ross and Pound were social and intellectual spark plugs who drew people together and got them talking. End quote.
Speaker 1: Look at the books too, changing America. Yes, this is why I included it, right, like why social Control Changing America? I mean, just the titles alone are offensive.
Speaker 2: Pioneer and Pathfinder in the Study of Society to my master, to my master, Yeah, you're straight up the founder in the both club the welfare State.
Speaker 1: Okay, to my master.
Speaker 2: And now what's I want to add to here the tuck. Yeah. What's incredible is that all these books can be found on archive dot org for the time being because they're all out of print. So you can take those titles, put it into an Internet search, put archive at the end of it, and you're going to get these books so you can go through them and you can word search.
Speaker 1: They've already educated people to be mostly Marxist through the public schooling, so this just doesn't sound horrible to them, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, because they're using words like community progress.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: People, most colloquially, I would say, generally people think progress is a good thing.
Speaker 1: It is when it's used in the proper term. Yeah, meaning yes.
Speaker 2: And this is another discussion I'm having with a friend of mine on Facebook right now as to this fine line that we have to walk with progress. We can't just say that progress is a good thing. We need to have a more sophisticated perspective, not perception. So in his book, he is showing the origins of community, the origins of the city. Here, okay, so I'm going to show you over the next four or five pages just what they were thinking and in the creation of a distributive network across America. So it starts with the farm, and obviously they've picked a place near a river, and they've decided that this is the first settlement. And then we see as it evolves, it becomes the rural group. There's an evolution of humanity and a progress and now all of a sudden, we have the village. The farms are now on the outskirts, and now we have highly regimented city. And these cities in this urbanization is a major problem as far as I'm concerned. And and you know, honestly.
Speaker 1: Pardon, where'd the farm go?
Speaker 2: Right? And as a farmer myself.
Speaker 1: All I see as a fairgrounds, a little tiny.
Speaker 2: You got a great eye because I never really realized that that the elimination of the farm is there. Also, so I've been a farmer with my wife for seven years and that that offends me more than anything else.
Speaker 1: With the little boxes, little cubicals.
Speaker 2: And so here's our friend George Elliott Howard. He looks friendly. So I just go into their relationships. As president, he e a Ross sponsored ass sessions. This is the American Sociological Society. They changed it to the American Sociological Association for obvious reasons, because they are ass hats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they came up at what are the books I was reading too? I think it was transhumanism the right.
Speaker 2: Yes, because we are tracing all of transhumanism, singularity, all of this right back to the efficiency movement of the progressive era, the technocracy, the cybernetics revolution, all starts here, the rudimentary first baby steps.
Speaker 1: They want to text so they can control you better.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yes, this is another realization I had that everybod what he needs to wrap their head around is that the socialists and the communists are at the cutting edge of technology. Right, is not the democrats or the left or the right, No.
Speaker 1: Or the scientists who are just or the scientists being manipulated to create the world so that they can do you know, you know who I'm talking about, can terraform it to whoever way they see fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So This guy here is worth looking at too. He's a very key guy. Albion Woodbury Small was born to Reverend Keith Paris Small and Thankful Lincoln Woodbury Small. Albion studied as a young boy at the Newton Theological Institute, but was never ordained, instead choosing to focus on the social sciences being taught out of the German historical school. A centralized, bureaucratic, administrative, progressive government increasingly more reliant on quantitative data with an aspect of social responsibility. Small quote clung tightly to the tenants end quote of quote, especially the social gospel end quote. Now, I don't remember what chapter I get into the Evangelicals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say that gospel. Yeah, and that comes out of Frankism too. That's all the rest.
Speaker 2: Yes, And this is a connection directly to the origins of social science now and the aspect of law in our society. Same. We're seeing the same names come up, and we know Brandeis is deeply involved in that and influencing the Evangelical Christians into promoting a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and the father of social Gospel. Mary's Louis Brandeis's daughter and today their offspring is the president of the inter Faith Alliance.
Speaker 1: Yeah that what are the major proponents for the Jewish state was a was a qu quote unquote Christian Christian Zionists.
Speaker 2: The important thing here to also understand, Daniel, is that these are all out the control of our most like the moorings that we've stood with and held on to. They can see that. Okay, for us to move these people, we're gonna have to detach them from their value system too. And first and foremost is that's really what we have to do, is we have to start to detach them from their belief systems in order to impose different belief systems and change their culture and and what's important to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like a parasite, you know, into their brain. Totally such process.
Speaker 2: Another cover of one of Ross's books, Social Psychology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another weapon of the Marxists, Bolsheviks, whatever you want to call them now, just call them Zionists. But yeah, sociology plays a part in it to to you know, to basically till the field. But the psychology, the psychiatry is to get rid of dissenters. It's a it's a problem you have a mental disorder that we need to drug you to death with if you are a nationalist or a patriot, or don't like it when your children are being forced into CRT and you stand up in front of a PTA meeting and now you're now not only are you, according to the FBI, a domestic terrorist, but you ask makeological problems and then we'll take your children away because the state should own them anyway.
Speaker 2: And isn't that what Sharon Tenpenny said to start this podcast. It's exactly it. They're going to vilify anybody that dissents, that doesn't comply that it's a contrarian. They're going to label things and they're gonna memory hole at all.
Speaker 1: They're going to take children from partners and then hopefully that's when the war breaks out because there shouldn't be. I don't understand how I can sit back and let their child get it vaccinated in front of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, incredible, Right, So how much time do you think we got today? We're an hour and a half in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we keep god A'll all you on.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna conclude this one and we're going to try to get to the philosophy of law, because there's a great conclusion to make, and those that have watched my work know where I'm headed. So this William Graham Sumner, another key guy. He is Phi Beta Kappa, Skull and Bones. He's following the same exact path. He's a feel He's into theology early in his life and heads to Germany to get his extra education. And here's the first mention of August Compty. So August Compty is the founder of positivism. And this is this is the elimination of the break of progress. So in today's world, those that are critical of the theory or hypothesis of global warming, we are told to be quiet. The science is settled, we're moving on. That is August Compty's positivism. It allows the wheel to never be stopped. And August Compty said that we needed before he could impose positivism, they had to have a belief that human endeavor always is moving forward and that we evolve.
Speaker 1: Not thinking as you're going, because that takes too much time.
Speaker 2: And so this is where where you're going.
Speaker 1: Either not only that, but not thinking where you're going. And I guarantee you they would put the brakes on if by some stroke of luck or miracle. The settled science wasn't something that they themselves had manipulated. They would they was they would they would put that thing in a halt real quick and redirect it to where they wanted to be.
Speaker 2: And so he states in his own work that they needed this theory of evolution and before he could impose this positivism. So this is really where the theory of evolution comes from. This is what Darwinism's purpose was. This is why it's still a theory because it's full of shit. Yeah, and so I'm sure that your viewers and listeners right now are familiar with.
Speaker 1: The thing it's built into, and then transhumanism after that. It's only if evolution is replacing creation created, you know, a God, a sense of a spirit, anything that has anything to do with those things that cannot be measured in the material of the world. You have to have the you have to have the theory of evolution first to give science its own church.
Speaker 2: Yes and exactly. And so then your viewers and listeners are familiar with Herbert Spencer. Yeah, this is the guy that humanizes that theory into our culture. And brand Eyes involved in the eugenics movement in that he signs into law forced or mandatory mandatory sterilization of feeble minded yep. Okay, So I'm going to get to the bottom here. Now we've gone through these.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of sexual attraction to other people. That kind of cancels itself out, doesn't it. So you're not going to get up what mates, there's a lot of alcohol involved. I mean, if you're at a ditty party, maybe anything can happen.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Usually that type of sex doesn't involve childbirth. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So here's here's Lamb Chops. I go into him, into his life. Okay. At this point, you really just need to know that he is the father of our welfare state, and he was, as the quote number eleven States was largely influenced by August Komfty, Herbert Spencer, and many other evolutionists. So I point people to the pilt down man. This is a hoax where they buried a human skull with the mandible of an ape. I think they poured coffee on it, stained it. De jar Ten is a key guy here to know, and they dug it up and they stated this is the missing link, and so that skull was on display for over fifty years before somebody came along and did a test on it and said, hey, this is fake. It's a hoax. And so that was the only time that somebody had actually shown a missing link. And this is why it's not the law of evolution and still a theory today in the year twenty twenty four, because they haven't been able to prove it.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the female one? And it ended up being like a part of like a pig.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: I don't think they did it again. I forgot the name of the it's a female name. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, So philosophical architect here's one of the words that they use in describing him. Franklin Henry Gettings is another one. I invite everybody to read this full article. There's all kinds of incredible information in there that we're not covering here as we go, because I'm going to skip to the bottom. I think we're at a place now where you can really appreciate this diagram. Okay. On the left is the family function, and on the right is the great vast environment in which we are entangled. So you can see from the necessaries to keep a family functioning properly, they have proposed that we're going to need all of this administration.
Speaker 1: Right because we weren't just doing it on a run without all of this bullshit before. This is to manipulate and take your family over.
Speaker 2: Now, this should take your breath away, right. This is in his book. Go go look.
Speaker 1: I strongly encourage you to, because it's happened so way you resist.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure entirely it's going to be around the turn of the century. This is signed the Seven Functions of Society, and we talk about the importance of the seven functions of society and the changing image as a man, and so you can see that they're infiltrating all of them right here. It's it wasn't even necessarily Huxley in a Brave New World. They were already onto this. Huxley is the uh, the grandson of Thomas Huxley, Darwin's bulldog. Right. So Huxley's oldest and his brother Julian are just fulfilling roles that were already meant for them, much like Brandey's.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Lucy was the name. I just had it.
Speaker 2: I had to know Lucy. Yes, okay, yep, I remember that vaguely, and here I referenced Paul Felix lauserfeld Meyer, Robert Scholnick. Okay, uh, I'm not sure what year, but it's it's right in the wheelhouse. It's right around the turn of this century.
Speaker 1: We could have we could have titled this whole entire thing the small hat effect. It would have been accurate, the small head effect, the small hat effect.
Speaker 2: Oh, small hat effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why Yeahmacha's bud.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, So well you can see that a lot of these people aren't wearing yamakas because well, they're not the background, but they're being steered by it, for sure.
Speaker 1: If you're if they're Masonic, they're they're following the Cabala. They're influenced by Francis who aren't going to be outwardly what they appear to be, you know, with what they're not going to appear outwardly what they appear to what they are inwardly. Sorry, I can't say that for some reason. And they're going to be Jesuits too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, we're gonna if there's anything you want to say there, go ahead. I'm going to move to the philosophy of law.
Speaker 1: Are you pulling up another thing?
Speaker 2: I am okay.
Speaker 1: I have to just step away for like a half a second. I hear something, so let me go ahead and y no, go ahead and put it up and I'll do it and then I'll run back. Unless you wanted to speak first, I can put you on your own screen. I just realized I can do this, So check this out. I can be like this boom solo layout. Look at you.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, so hang on.
Speaker 1: You want that or you want to you want to put it?
Speaker 2: Okay, you go do what you need to do. I'm okay. I think that you know, our friends here are okay with me taking a minute here, because this is technology I'm not completely familiar with. So we're gonna bring up I'm very pack yep, I'm gonna bring up my bulletproof pub dot com. Just everybody be patient with me here, okay, And we're going to get to the philosophy of law, because this is going to bring everything back together for everybody in an most amazing way. We were just touching on the idea of crime prevention. This is one of the things that Oliver Wendell Holmes stated is that the only way that we're actually going to be able to be successful using law is if we can actually predict it to stop it. So this invokes memories of the nineties or whenever a Minority Report came out. So I just want to make sure that this is actually on the screen, So give me one second, okay. The philosophy of law invokes the idea of Jeremy Bentham and we get deeper into the idea of philosophy of law. So I am sharing it. I'm not sure if you guys are seeing that. Maybe we wait until Daniel gets back, because I don't think that that's actually showing up. But we are showing that those same men that were surrounding brand Eyes on the first cover this science of law now combine with more philosophers and the Prussian German historical school again to pursue this idea of crime prevention. And I think that Minority Report is will be You know what their dream was way back in the day, and this is their imagination stretched out to its fullest and the most modern sort of rendition and the ends to all of their means. So until Daniel gets back, I'm going to just start with this first paragraph. So if we're familiar with structuralism, this is the founding of experimental psychology. William James was a hallowed name in Harvard Law or Harvard University. He's one of the key guys that helps groom Walter Littman into a political philosopher what we call social influencers today like Joe Rogan. And we've already shown that Walter Lippman is really the first pioneering political philosopher. But he's also the first ever it's a big new Zinsky Henry Kissinger in that he is the sole founding, founding, lifetime member of the Council on Foreign Relations. What is the Council on Foreign Relations? But what Hillary Clinton even admits, this is the think tank, the non governmental organization, these lobbyists that pass money behind closed doors to influence our politicians. We're all very familiar with this idea. This is the Council on Foreign Relations is routinely at the top of you know, the world ratings as far as most powerful think tanks, and.
Speaker 1: For the illuminati acting in this country, they created the United Nations. Well that's where wootswater. But this is all again you could go right back to what we were talking about before. Who actually is that? It's these people here, Yeah, it's people that are problem. It's the same Rothschild hands, same Rothschild agents. And you can apply that to who's in Israel ifing to dance around the chosen people's topic. I don't think. I don't know. So a lot of things happening lately with social media. I don't know how. I think I've already condemned myself to a slow death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, And so we just push forward. I'm not going to allow any of that to affect me, because if I did, we're in trouble. We're going to keep pushing forward. This is the truth, after all. And there are seventy seven branches of Semitic speaking people in the region, the largest population of Semitic speaking people being the Arab at nearly half a billion.
Speaker 1: So who's in really anti Stemit exactly?
Speaker 2: So when you preface everything that you do with that definition, the proper definition of Semitic, we hope that this helps insulate and protect us from being called an anti Semiti, okay, for just merely pointing out history of us, or for criticizing is ralely foreign policy or just for merely saying the word Jew.
Speaker 1: They project everything. You know, they murdered a bunch of Germans, say that Germans killed them. It's all everything, like the Bolsheviks did tore through Russia, murdering people at will and starving millions to death. But let's not look at that, Let's not even consider that in our history because Uncle Joe, it was Uncle Joe he hung out with are another socialist communists?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll point to FDR, They'll point to Woodrow Wilson, they'll point to Oliver Wendell Holmes, and what are they all but just normal white people. But nobody talks about the fact that Brandais Lipmann and Frankfurter were key presidential advisors to both Woodrow Wilson and they essentially created FDR's brain trust presidents later. Did you say Bernard Brook too, Yeah, Bernard Brook's another key Phi Beta Kappa. He's the chairman of the War Industry's board. He brings in fascism into America.
Speaker 1: His papa was a doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got brothers and they all do the same thing as the Warburgs and the Rothschilds. They have brothers and they go off and they infiltrate different institutions. Like you mentioned him earlier, the founder of our American Medical Association. He's got brothers too.
Speaker 1: Oh are you talking much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Fleximent Report, right, this is the founding of our modern pharmaceutical industry. And so he has brothers that are influential in other aspects of our life. So are you looking at the cover of Branney's Part seven? Okay, So these are the characters, and I'm just depicting an open air prison that is a Panopticon that is in the background, and there's a city escaping behind.
Speaker 1: We're all free range chickens. We just think color.
Speaker 2: And it's important to understand this idea of the panopticon because the founder of the Panopticon is Jeremy Bentham. Jeremy Bentham is really the coiner of utilitarianism, this use for every human being, using human beings as a means to an ends. And he's also, you know, a great pusher of this the greater good narrative. So we were all very familiar with that phrase during COVID, and so we're going to show the origins of that.
Speaker 1: When you said that they're there there are white people. FDR was a thirty third degree Freemason though, yeah, right, brother of them. He was a fellow traveler.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm not giving any of these people, you know, uh, a way out or an excuse.
Speaker 1: They're all deeper in there, and they're in they're actively pursuing the same goal. They're just as guilty.
Speaker 2: Well, Woodrow, Wilson, and FDR didn't do their own research, did they.
Speaker 1: I don't think they cared.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'll try to be as concise as I can lay this up. But we need to start with functionalism and structuralism because this is the founding of experimental psychology in America, and William James had the first one and Wilhelm Won't. At the same time was creating the same thing in Prussia. And this is who all of our first PhDs went to. So the founding fathers of our Western education, Horace Mann, Edward Everett, Granville, Stanley Hall, these guys all went to Prussia studied under Wilhelm Wood, the founder of psych experimental psychology, came back to America to form our education system through legislation and law, first place being Massachusetts. Okay, so that's basically what I'm stating there. And so at the very beginning of the Science of Law, Nathan Roscoe Pound talks about bringing together of three schools or several schools, and so I just break down this other aspect to it, the older school, the younger school, and the youngest school. This is all about the German historical school. And we're just showing that there's an ominous continuity. You can see the youngest school involves Max Weber.
Speaker 1: So people who are still hot foggy on there, hazy on the idea of you're looking at parts of Poland, parts of Germany, you have a very high concentration of the same type of people there. And when I say that, I mean Jacob Frank spent some time in Poland also in Offenbach. And you're going to see that there's a pattern here of where these places are and where these hotspots are and it's all the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah people, Yeah, regardless of borders. It's all going back to the same region, including the founders of Hollywood and brand Eyes comes from a place called brand Eyes on the elb just north of Prague, YEP. So they're all coming from the same place and to sort of clarify, the idea of Prussia, our k through twelve education system comes from the Prussian Reformation. The Prussian Reformation comes from, you know, their defeat at the of Napoleon. Napoleon goes in and overthrows the Prussian government and it's all about to destroy the last of the Roman Empire. This is sort of the mainstream narrative of it all. And so because they had lost to Napoleon, they decided that they had to reform their entire society through radical social reform. Okay, so it's very similar to today here in the West. And it was through radical social reform that they overthrew their military to become a defense and a protection against foreign threats, and they promoted patriotism, not necessarily nationalism.
Speaker 1: You're going to find a lot of things coming from Vienna too, because the Austrian Empire is basically the reformation of the of the Roman Empire. That was all first Emperor two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just an anecdotal example. Is the previous mentioned Paul Felix lasars Felt. He's the guy that authors mass communication and the two step flow of communication hypodermic needle. This idea of the Eddy narcotizing dysfunction. He comes from Vienna University, uh and funded by Rockefeller to come over.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Jesuits activity in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would we would be remiss not to mention the Jesuits because they're deeply involved. I mean, the whole dialectic of the Paris Peace Conference is really instituted by the Vatican's letter to all belligerents to form a peace peace conference and the imposition of an international order rather than a material force of arms and killing each other in an ugly way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it in more. Yeah, you could still kill people, just don't do it in such a press. That's so you don't want to see all the vials. You want to hit it under like a medical institution or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's Edward Everett. I look nice hand right, and they all got it. Phi Beta Kappa the first, the very first American PhD. He's the president of Harvard and Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: Man and John Hopkins came on the scene late in comparison to Harvard.
Speaker 2: Yep, but still considered a part of the Association of American Universities and the last one to join. Brandeis so the case investigated here is the rise and decline of the German Historical school of social science in the United States between the founding of the Johns Hopkins University in eighteen seventy six and the outbreak of war in Europe in nineteen fourteen. Now they're saying the rise and fall, but it's very much still permeating our culture today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: By the German Historical school of social science in America, I mean those men in university departments of history, political science, economics, and sociology, including all social sciences there who had been trained in Germany and who regarded themselves as disciples of the German historical school. My concern has been with what these scholars discovered in Germany that they deemed worthy of introduction into American higher education. So this is uh we find these kinds of admissions in dissertations. You can go online and find people's dissertations. When you you internet search some of these names and put in German Historical school, you'll find dissertations at the highest levels of education. This is why the liberal arts are there.
Speaker 1: What are you general experts in Roman law. Yeah, it didn't have something to do with the continuation of the Roman Catholic Holy See Empire. Yeah, you know, so we see in planting that into it. And and and what is what is the Lincoln Monument A bunch of freaking Roman tillers right all around the area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And underneath each hand is a fascis. And over the entrance into the Oval Office of fascies on either side of the stage, in the House of Congress, fascies at the Forgotten Soldier, the Unknown Soldier thing in Washington, fascis everywhere.
Speaker 1: The laurels that they show around the like the wealth, health organizations, nations. Right, that's a crown that you're given, Like if you were in a chariot race or something like that and you did well, and you and you did Rome proud. That's that you're subjugated to Rome by having that around you and you put it around the world. They're saying that they owned the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And what is fascism but a public private partnership corporatism. And who's at the chair of the War Industry Board bringing public, the government and private enterprise together to build war machines. Bernard Baruch Pi Beta Kappa close friends with all of these guys, Uh honored guest at the House of Truth, living just blocks away, within walking distance. He could walk his dog if he had a dog, which I highly doubt it because these people just aren't like that, but they could walk.
Speaker 1: His name is wi Woodrow Wilson. They have pictures of him.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, that is such a great freaking uh thing to say, because this is this is what FDR's grandson said about him, was that Woodrow Wilson was being led around Wall Street like a poppy on a string by Bernard Barouche.
Speaker 1: And somebody made a cartoon of yeah.
Speaker 2: And if anybody wants the sources for that, I got him. That's what he states. I don't remember the book, but it's there. I've got it in my files.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the Michael S. King books has it in there too. He has one that specifically on Woodrow Wilson, but he has one about the World Wars too, and that pops up again there.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So I go into the founder of the German Historical School and offer author of the most consequential methodological reflection in the German historical School, and this is Carlnes Johann Casper Blunchley, Okay, this is where we see other philosophers in Western society coming here to go to school. I think CS Elliott. You know, some of these black reformers, the most important ones Booker T. Washington and the other one especially studied at the German Historical School, like Richard T. E Ley, who then you know, became a key teacher at Columbia and was a disciple of the German Historical School. But then you know of W. E. D eb the Boys is the guy that I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About, and you know that there's a lot of you know, it's funny how they can hide things within a name. Because you see a German name, you see, oh they're from Germany, and you're like, yeah, but were there because I'm an American, But that doesn't say that I am not Italian or Irish or German. So what exactly what are these people here? Right? And it's funny that that guy looks an awful lot like Jacob Schiff, knowing what of the tribes that he is. Yeah, it's a yeah, he's German. Yeah, let's let's blame the Germans. Let's vilify the Germans. Similar Yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's another really artable aha, moment. There's a picture of will Heelm Won't, which we mentioned earlier. Many people believe is a direct connection to the Illuminati. He's considered the father of experimental psychology or scientific psychology, a leader in the new psychology. So there's that word new again. He founded the first experimental psychology laboratory at Leipzig around the time William James he was doing the same thing. Won't awarding the first ever PhDs to foreigners to a number of American pioneers, of which we've already discussed. So both Richard T. Ely and James McKean Cattel, pioneers in psychology and economics, respectively, were taught by will Helm Won't. Other notable students of Wunt's experimental laboratories include pioneers in psychology, psychiatry, and sociology in America. James Mark Baldwin. Emil Durkheim is a member of the German historical School. We showed just a disciple of all of this. G Stanley Hall, Granville Stanley Hall, Walter Dill, Scott, light Lightner, Witmer, Charles Hubbard, Judd, August Kershman, George Herbert Meade, Hugo Munsterberg, Edward Titchener, Wilhelm Worth. Now, if anybody knows anything about philosophy and psychology in America, those are really major names, including Hugo Munsterberg. He might be the most cited one of all. Now what I found was in the American Sociological Review. We see the ominous continuity written right out in black and white. We see the disciples of Wilhelm Won't being the men that we just mentioned in eighteen eighty. This is the establishment of these ideas in Western society. And then they too have disciples that go on to elaborate their ideas, expand them, and broaden them across the nation and then across the Commonwealth.
Speaker 1: Do you even if those judge in Baldwin's have anything to do with our entertainment?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't bet against it, tell you that.
Speaker 1: Or look at the boltons. You got boltons in politics, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you see William James here I put in blue. We're just showing the paths that they've created. He's inspired by Wilhelm Won. He knows very much all about him. And you can see E. L. Thorndyke and JB. Watson. You know these are Watson is the guy that holds hammers above the heads of babies and does all kinds of crazy experiments on babies.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Uh you know we're talking. Pavlov is influenced by all of this too.
Speaker 1: And that's where Pavlov gets this from, from a guy who says.
Speaker 2: Well, from it's all an extension of Wilhelm Woond and his work, and so he was doing work on dogs and it's.
Speaker 1: All combined and then he this is so up the alley of what's his name, fucking uh, our little jesuit friend there? Why can I think of his goddamn name now? Fouche fauci, thank you God, damn right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so who leading who is the leading face during.
Speaker 1: COVID you saw dogs in the in the fleas, right or whatever kind of like bug that they had to eat in the dog's face while they had him sedated. No coins on the face. Yeah, he tortured dogs for he's a sort of discussing experiment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is where the idea of connecting animals to humans comes from. And a lot of these guys are zoologists, you know, the founder of.
Speaker 1: Our because they have to perpetuate the lie of evolution, so they have to be in there in order to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even Huxley as well as Alfred Kinsey. We're experimenting on insects and then attributing those behaviors to controlling humanity. So you see the line there in Green Granville, Stanley Hall has his disciples, Okay, and lam Urnman is the name that I want everybody to sort of remember here because we're going to talk about him right there, I think.
Speaker 1: So I hope people realize who are on the side that they think is going to be, you know, the winning team. You guys out there in Israel and other places. This the majority of the propaganda that occurs and Israel is to propagandae Israelis and the stuff that they're going to do isn't going to include you at the end of the day. Either. It would be useful to a point, and then you're going to be gone as well. It's not going to be anybody but a couple of upper uppers, and you're you're going to be just as sacrificed as everybody else is going to be. So just it's that in mind when you're acting smug yep, no matter how I even know. I mean there's also that that category too. They just don't know.
Speaker 2: After all is said and done, you are a genteel. So the vast majority of the men on the facing page are you genesists. That's that diagram that I just showed you. It's in adlockting with arms and their followers of Herbert Spencer's Survival of the Fittest and social Darwinism followers, sorry.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, as a social social douralism. Yes, right, the importance of that, yeah yeah, you take his name out of there.
Speaker 2: What do you got? Socialism? Mh so followers of experimental psychology as a general industry wide philosophy. So Jostro's wife, the sister of the founder of Hadassa, Henrietta Zold. If you have looked at our work, it's her husband that's working directly with Brandeis and creating the Palestine Economic Corporation in the first Settlements, at least in our modern time of the twentieth century. Rothschild goes back to the eighteen eighties, but we see Brandeis combining with the House of Rothschild's PICA, the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association, in establishing the first agricultural and irrigation infrastructure for the first settlement. That's Hadassa Henry yet his old's husband. She's the founder scholar. What is HIDASA but the women's version of Zionist Organization of America. That's nice, Okay. So his son or his father a Talmud scholar, and so Urmin the name that I asked everybody to remember. Urman's son invents Silicon Valley, Thorndyke, Inspires, Watson, Pavlov and BF Skinner.
Speaker 1: They're behind all the technology.
Speaker 2: Okay. And here's a this helps also try to straighten this all out. Is just to show that there's a flow going on that combined connects all of it, from structuralism, the first ever experimental psychology, to William James's functionalism, which is a sort of attaching pragmatism.
Speaker 1: And odds on the on the right hand side. Here the important contributors also, especially Sigmuda and Young. Sorry guys, Young is too miste.
Speaker 2: Behaviorism cognitive and so if you were to follow this, there's also the cybernetics right. This is the continued deeper investigation into human behavior.
Speaker 1: Behavior ism that yeah, the max Plain Institute of human behavior, right, and cognition going on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a picture of Richard T.
Speaker 1: Ely.
Speaker 2: It's this scrolling has given me a hard time, Okay. So the biological sociology is largely beginning with Darwin's theory of evolution as it relates to the animal kingdom and the Herbert Spencer's appropriation of Darwin's theories upon that of the human being and to the larger idea of society in general. Because human relations are bound together in marvelous complexity, parallels were being drawn to the similar, similarly complex biological relations being presented in Darwin's theory of evolution. What if these biological relations should turn out to be the pattern of human relations. So this is why they went in there. They were seeing if they could attribute the behaviors of insects and animals to that of the human being. They found that they could, although I believe that that is a faulty assumption or conclusion to make, because I don't believe that we are animals that they define us.
Speaker 1: Right, they've alreay subtracted the soul, They already subtracted God spirit, the medical establishment that they created in this time period too, already eliminated the idea of intelligent design and an intelligent body that knows how to handle its own affairs. Even though it created itself out of a single cell, it doesn't know what it's doing. It needs an invention, right, all of that to make everything material? So why not attribute falsely the attributes? And then you know, when you treat something accordingly, you and you convince somebody of something, though it seems usually more likely than not that the behavior of the of this subject follows the impression that you're giving it right.
Speaker 2: So we're at just over two hours, Daniel, I can need probably another maximum half an hour to fully thresh all of this out. Is that okay with you? Yeah? Okay, beautiful. I don't want to leave people hanging here. I want to actually finish this to a conclusion in which people go all wow, okay. So social science has brought into unity once abstract and disconnected studies of the human experience into a cohesive, interdisciplinary, nearly living organism. So this is the founding of the cybernetics revolution. This is what that was. Was the first real meetings of interdisciplinary studies or specialties. So they had you know, sciences scientists of all types getting together, and who were the first invitees. Who are the among the first handful of invitees less than six but Margaret Meade and her husband's CIA agent, Gregory bates who did all kinds of work with LSD in the subjugation of society. Gregory Bateson also stated that the Treaty of Versailles was one of the greatest travesties of inhuman history. Who said that, Gregory Bateson, And if you want to know what that's some true? Sure yep. And so Gregory Bateson's daughter now a leader in this movement still to this day, so much like Brandeis's great grandson is the head of the Interfaith Alliance steering Christians into believing Jewish homeland in Palestine. We see all of these men, sons of men, and their sons and daughters continue on to our modern day. In the year twenty twenty four, Gregory Bateson's son, or sorry, Gregory Bateson's father, William is the founder of genetics. Gregory Bateson named after greg Or Mendel, who everybody considers the founder of addicts. And how does he make the connection through his studying of peas in a pod, so they you know, they want to make us all peas in the pod. I mean that's a generalization and it may be a little bit amateur. Was he inpostigated, but I'm just speculating her. Was he a pop singer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, like.
Speaker 2: Right. I just found it interesting that it's through his study of peas in a pod that genetics comes from. And William James is the founder and when they open up the John Innis Horticultural Society, the first brick and mortar to push propaganda and the.
Speaker 1: William go along. Dude. It's like that's how it is. But when you're the authority and you're the quote unquote experts, they can say any nonsense yes, and then it stick it. Everybody else follows suits. So faulty foundation, bullshit science stacked on top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here we are, yeap. So it's Gregory Bateson's father, William that establishes the first brick and mortar through the John Innis Horticultural Society. But guess what, he's also the founder of the Genetics Journal. So you got the two main pillars of propaganda, brick and mortar and a periodical information and institutions. So it's not necessarily the institutions that we need to tear down, but it's the information that's being you know, it's pervading from them, it's being disseminated out from these institutions. It's the wrong ideas, the wrong history.
Speaker 1: Right, the core foundation of where every other idea has come from. That has to be challenged on a very public level, which means we would have to wrestle back control of universities, public schools, or get rid of public schools and making private I don't know, whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and then also the media, because you're not going to get anybody to budge unless they hear it from all directions, like they hear their propaganda from. It has to come from all directions in order for them to question the foundation because at that point then new ideas that actually makes sense can be firmly set a top truth and facts, not bullshit that they then well, based off of that guy, this, based off of that guy. This. It's like it's like what they do with the law, with the precedents, Yeah, well this guy has already established that settled science. So therefore I'm going to base my theory off of that it's just further down the tangent that doesn't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, they know all the real science themselves. That's not something that we look at.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: This is the This is the the nations, or the or the or the goy science right right.
Speaker 2: So on the screen there we should have Horseman's first normal school, and prominently displayed on the window above the entrance door is the Masonic square and compass that still exists.
Speaker 1: And that huge shape is something too, because then the Williams eras a You're almost at the at the freaking Grand Canyon, right Williams. Isn't that far away? We stayed there. There's a big brick building with no windows. It's a Masonic lodge. I took a little video on my own.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the first buildings that will ever be established is when you're taking a small community and building it into a village, is going to be the Masonic the house, you know, the lodge, the Masonic lodge. Even in my hometown in Vernon and here in Colona, even the smallest little cities they've got a Masonic lodge to start. It's a it's spread of a distributive network.
Speaker 1: Has that salt Palace, which is symbolic as ship all over the place, huge, massive place. I was there for that Red Pill expo and they had I walked down the street. They have the beehive.
Speaker 2: They have the.
Speaker 1: Beehive in the in the you know, pressed into the sidewalk. Oh wow bank, which is a big cube right down the right across the street from where I was walking. I'm like, okay, this is this is interesting. And then you go back to the uh you walk back into the what do you call it the stal palace, and if you're going into pretty much any of the entrances, you'll see the plaque that's the you know, the stone in the in the foundation there that's uh carved etched with the big huge square and compass on it.
Speaker 2: Wow you have did you document that?
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I took pictures. It was almost it was two years ago.
Speaker 2: So wow, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: I took pictures somewhere. I just kind of find them. The behive.
Speaker 2: So when they poured the concrete, they had a form that made it appear like bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like the the the honey beehive. But they also sell honey there and all that stuffing. But I mean it's it's the symbol of the Masonic quorder too, and the hive mind, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Which is liberal. They wanted a leftist liberal mind. This is what they stated in the Paris Peace Conference in nineteen nineteen. That was the major that was their major goal.
Speaker 1: They came ann said it because they already won.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So get this. If anybody's ever heard of the Cameralists, I hadn't until I went into researching the scientific expert and the founding of where this comes from. But this is an important understanding as we lead to the conclusion of our podcast today, that the Cameralists were practitioners of the German science of public administration of the eighteenth and early nineteenth century Prussia and Sweden. So they were the pioneers and economic, environmental and an administrative knowledge and technology the centralization of the state through the collection and interpretation of statistical and quantitative data or what we call today metadata. And we already went over the brand Eye DARPA program and what is he collecting but metadata and what.
Speaker 1: They are doing with it and what's you're doing to help AI.
Speaker 2: Long term economic state planning. So camera in this definition meaning a private legislation or judicial chamber, as in a room full of advisors or scientific experts behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: United Nations.
Speaker 2: Yes, like lobbyists in our think tanks making decisions. The rise of the expert where I got the idea. So interesting. Also to note here that camera in the Latin root means private. Well to us, camera and private have a very opposite definition. The too nearly antonyms.
Speaker 1: Not because they invert anything at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's James McKean, Cattel. He's an important guy to understand here in America and his role. But he's an experimental psychologist. He's a disciple of Won't. He studied there. He was actually like Littmann was to George Santiana. He was an assistant to Wilhelm Won't. So that's significant.
Speaker 1: The men you're talking about, the journalists, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is in the in the grooming of Walter Lipman, the modern the founder of modern well modern journalism, he was groomed. He was sandwiched between George Santiana and William James. That might be literal too, You do not, right, Yeah, you don't know how much influence the franc has have there. And going back about five minutes, we were talking about education, and I just want to state that, you know, I have in my mind and in my opinion, the answer to our Western education. We talk about removal of the ideas or the school of thought that's in the institution, and not necessarily the institution itself. We need to impose the proper knowledge. And so I would say to fix our modern day education, we just need to take the liberal arts. And I know there's confusion out there about the involvement of the word liberal, but this really means to liberalize the you know, the true definition of liberal means to liberate the human mind by educating in informing it with proper, true knowledge. So this is why the liberal arts now were taken out of the education system, of course, and put only at the highest achalons, and the K through twelve became just a system in which the cream rise to the top. And they would you know, the smartest little kids, child proteges are those that were just so keen on repeating everything. They would be identified and put into managerial roles. They would be fast tracked master of arts degrees.
Speaker 1: It's called imperial knowledge. Yeah, they don't, but they crush individualism. And currently in present day, last generation or two, they what do you call it, they de incentivize I guess as a way they they kind of try to shame you from being exceptional, showing that you're because you have to keep everything equal. You got to be at the same level and learn at the same levels as the slowest kid in class. And you don't want to make them feel uncomfortable. So don't show your don't show your brilliance. Yeah, squash that, stop your creativity, stopping an individual.
Speaker 2: Yes, the intelligent creatives are the main target, and that's across the board. Anybody that's out there being an intelligent creative, they want to either corral to put under their control, much like the publishing houses will do with songwriters like Chris Cornell from Soundgard an incredible songwriter. Well what happened to him? They just corralled him and started directing him. I can show you interviews of the engineers and the producers that were around him when they were writing some of their greatest music, and he was completely controlled. And I think that he had served his purpose and that's why he's gone. I don't blow your narrative there at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he and Chester Bennington were looking into something that had to do with children and they both ended up swinging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was the science of good government. We're going back to the Cameralists born out of the Renaissance, So it goes back that far. This this is really the war of science against God in many ways, and it's turned into human man made synthetic bullshit against natural law, human nature, anything with that word involved. They actually the the you know, Ray Kurzwell and all these guys that are pursuing singularity, They are in interviews saying I hate nature. Why because they can't predict it?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you think you you'd be prepared to do a talk like this sometime, you know, kind of connecting the dots with like somebody like John and Tony Podesta. The reason why I ask is because when I brought up Chester Bennington, that's the first thing I topped my mind afterwards, the fact that they look almost identical.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I mean we're into speculation here, but really I'm like ninety eight percent sure that that was the son of John Podesta. And when you look into all of that makes sense. I mean, I don't know too much about that, but it's all connected. Yeah, you know. So combining the utilitarian agenda of enlightened absolutism with these new ideas in the social sciences, Cameralism consisted of three sub fields, camera economy and polite and overall economy, consisting of everything that makes up the relationship between the state and society. Its primary concern was the management of the finances of the state with a goal of certain social incomes. So this is why pharmaceutical doesn't give a shit about your health. They're just trying to make money off you, because it.
Speaker 1: In the system of allopathy is deliberately genics pass meant to kill you. The end result of any of the drugs or treatments isn't to fix anything, is to make you not think about it. Well, well, it's progressively getting worse.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so to make efficient in the state's ability to draw from its labor. So I just think of Neo in that pod surrounded by gel awakening and seeing that he's just another pod in the overall game.
Speaker 1: Who knew that they were also you know, they were symbolizing a diddy party with all that gel.
Speaker 2: Right, lubed. Yeah, so the idea of state craft is born, so efficiency of state preparedness against threats of neighboring countries, to make everyone a utility of the state, to use each and every citizen in a pragmatic means to an end the ultimate in disrespect as far as I'm concerned, the very definition of using people. This is why I stated at the beginning, Waking Up is just treating people respectfully even if they don't agree with you.
Speaker 1: So this is straight up slavery, and it's worked to death. Slavery. Yeah, no longer useful. Like when we have a technological age and we have you know, automation, then you don't have any place. So it's very dangerous.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: And again, this would not have been this would not have flown prior to the Civil War. There would have been people swinging.
Speaker 2: And this is the final thing I want to say on the education that I brought up a minute ago, is that part of the trivia, grammar, logic, rhetoric, this liberal arts that was in our everyday education up until they removed it. The part of one of the chapters is logical fallacy. So if you're well versed in logical fallacy, you know when you're being lied to. So this would have never been able to happen if we were all well educated, not only in logical fallacy, but Greek classics, so we could look at life through metaphor and analogy.
Speaker 1: And you know why we're not Yeah, and you know why we're not, you know, privy to Greek classics and pre dating Hellenistic period stuff is because a lot of the Torah was ripped off from that. That's right, right, We don't want to accidentally find that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, right, So they made it a carrot that only the most loyal and devoted to the new world order and working against their own self interest were privy to. So John Dewey, very famous name in education, but he's also a founder of progressivism. Guess what he was Phi Beta Kappa. He attended JOHNS Hopkins learning the progressive ways of Prussian intellectuals.
Speaker 1: And I hope people understand that these fraternities are no different than any other secret society. They have a loyalty for life, they help each other out through and it's the same thing as and most of them end up in for general orders after the fact. Even if it's not mentioned. They are tied to the main one always, any of these any of these these Greek litters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we see a larger, a larger sort of veil of these private secret societies in the Pilgrim Society or the Century Association. This is where the Bohemian Club comes from. So they're all connected there too. And you know, the Queen is a Pilgrim Society member. The King the Crown Royalty, they are members of that, along with JP Morgan, Carnegie, right, and all of these men. And you know the nineteen twelve election, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and William Howard Taff they were all members of the Century Association, a Century club in New York in Washington. So that's where public policy, both foreign and domestic are really created, you know, in these smoky rooms where these rich people are just sitting comfortably, you know, out of the public purview. And so a lot of the public stuff is just display. This is why we call it a puppet show. They're all puppets. In the whole world is a stage. This is why we state those things. Yeah, So the masses motivated by nice sounding catchphrases and the promised improvement of education through increased standardization. This is really Wilhelm or Johann gotlib Ficta, the guy that really establishes the K through twelve. He states that they want to remove the free will of the student in the soil before it even sprouts. You see that this is where it comes from. And we see evidences of this as I state here in twenty fifteen the Every Student Succeeds Act the Next No Child Left Behind as the progressive standard of education in America. And so what Fish has stated was that this was going to remove poverty, homelessness, and crime. This new K through twelve education of removing free will and the soil. Well, we're two hundred plus years from there to evaluate and judge the decisions. While we don't see the elimination of crime, homelessness, poverty, they're actually exponentially worse.
Speaker 1: Industrial Nation treated the majority of that because when people worked on land, they were self sufficient. This is a complete and total lie. They weren't living in places where all the water that they had had industrial chemicals and human fecal matter in it to where they all started getting diseases either and then started getting shots for it. Right, you know that was all that was all part of the industrial revolution, pulling people into the cities. They've done this. They do this repetitive. It's a cycle. It's yep, evolving things.
Speaker 2: So August Company's positivism early attempts to interpret the unique unity of human experience may be reduced to three species, the sentimental, the mathematical, and the biological.
Speaker 1: He has to be segmented, right, They can't have a variety of all three.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The sentimental species of sociologists ranged from Fourier's the utopian socialists. Okay, we're going to get there with his harmony of the human passions and his scheme of standardizing human society and blocks of sixteen hundred persons in Robert Owen another utopian socialists, or at least in that continuity of thought with his cooperative factories. We're getting closer to communitarianism here. The mathematical sociologists, typified by August Coompty Compty thought of the universe and all it contained as a unity of two complementary systems of mechanism, namely celestial physics and terrestrial physics. Human life, in his rendering, was a vast machine. Social sciences. To Compty, he's the founder of social sciences. This is what they will state was a technology of social machinery, a handbook of the solist forces which turned the wheels of the agis. So the universal reciprocity between the parts of human experience which made life some sort of system of interconnections. In common with sociology, sociological jurisprudence has its origin in the positivist philosophers, in the sense that each subject has a continuous development from company's positive philosophy, of course, because they are changing it. And what it allows is no time to ask questions. So you can see company study directly under founding utopian socialists on Rees Saint Simon, this is the founding of communitarianism. Positivism, or the scientific study of society, was what Compty referred to as the religion of humanity. He named sociology the queen of all sciences, and its practitioners scientists, priests, you want to talk priestcraft. M Roscoe Pound, describing Compty's social philosophy as a technology of social machinery or handbook representing the wheels of ages of our stated that but you can chase that source it's real.
Speaker 1: It's there, science, religion, and what was the other one. I was thinking, oh, law, yes, all that was always part of the priests, grass, crass, wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, soulless forces. This is the disinterested clinician and the blissfully ignorant general public. So I steer people towards the full name there Isidora, august Mary, Francois Xavier Compty.
Speaker 1: That's a long name on back then and ever.
Speaker 2: So Compty's positivism, developed as an answer to the social disorder resulting from the French Revolution, also found fertile ground with the founders of pragmatism. This pragmatism needs to be delved into deeper too, because it's really a faulty concept as well. They state, you know, if it works, then it's true. But this is really where utilitarianism finds its foothold in our modern society. And so we're talking about William James, Charles Sanders, Pierce, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and John Dewey Earl, part of the Metaphysical Club. This is the introduction of ideas and philosophy in America just before the House of Truth.
Speaker 1: So I hope, I hope Throughout this people understand that things like Darwin and like these ideas that people take for granted, and we're taught in school, this is part of the deception. This is what leads to all these other things. This is what tills the ground to make these poisoned plants grow great amountze. And it's it's not it's not a small point, because that is the deviation from natural order and natural law and everything else that we've come to believe as facts. It's not the case. Darwinism is a perfect example of a very controlled and deliberate hand of an agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just like the network that's spread around to the Commonwealth of Carnegie purchased built libraries. It's just you know, a book. It's health can contain your mind because there's only a certain amount of ideas in there.
Speaker 1: And if it's in a book, you assume most people do that it's sort of been vetted, right.
Speaker 2: So it's here at this time we begin to see now the first signs of real social transformation in our modern day, away from the farm and homestead to the steel city scapes of our industrial modern world, factories and machines turning wheels, forging guns, and swords from plowshares and the stainless steel Promise of a new American Dream. Herbert Crowley, one of the founding fathers of progressivism, writes the Progressive Manifesto, and it is called the Promise of the American Life.
Speaker 1: Everything was working so horribly before these assholes came right, right, right.
Speaker 2: And this is one of the misbeliefs I see even in some of the awake that we can't go back. Why not, Well, we're going to have to free e value A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more of like that we think that it's going to make us weaker, or that we're going to be isolationists, which isn't a bad thing. And this is everybody else alone. That sounds like they have nothing to hate you for if you do that.
Speaker 2: And it's a faulty idea because just because it's new doesn't make it better. This is a logical fallacy. So the wheels of and as is taking everything from tradition. It's a logical fallacy too. We must be more sophisticated, the binary thinking black and white. We've got to raise ourselves into understanding this better. And why can't we because we don't know grammar logic rhetoric. It was taken from our education.
Speaker 1: We're wormentalized as part of our education, and we definitely did, like I did a whole video of the forty one that I that I know over logical fallacies, and I should I should refresh that.
Speaker 2: Oh and we could go through that too later in maybe we're curious. Let's let's start offering solutions those that haven't heard a logical fallacy by all means go and look. The most used is the appeal or the argumentum ad hominem. We've heard the phrase ad home ad hominem. It's just a personal attack on the person, not his argument. So it's a distraction. It's actually literally changing the subject in a sentence.
Speaker 1: You should have you know what you should do. You should put some classes behind a paywall.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and many people tell me.
Speaker 1: That a video you know, at least then people you know who appreciate it will Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. I am going to get a book out on brand Eyes and the makers of our modern day social contract, but I would love to at the same time be able to do courses and classes on this incredibly important Yeah.
Speaker 1: A Patreon involved me and I'll put it on my patreo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I am my wife and I right now are in the middle of getting Patreon accounts for me and paypals and e transfers. We've never done this before. I've never asked for any support. I've made two hundred dollars in over fifteen years of work. It's never been about that for me. But now with the state of our farm and where we're at with nowhere to grow next year, at this moment, something happens, we're going to be forced to. And I hope that this information resonates with people to the point where they understand the importance of it and support people like you and me that are actually putting our neck out there and refusing to be affected by the propagaina and showing you the real truth at the expense of possibly my life and I don't care.
Speaker 1: And what people have to understand. I think most people with comments understand this perfectly because they're probably exercising this activity in their own life. This philosophy is that when you see all the things that are threatening your current way of providing for yourself and your family, you put another couple irons in the fire and try to build those up so that if something takes away one of them, you have something else that doesn't leave you homeless and starving to death.
Speaker 2: Yes, and by all means, everybody support Daniel in his work. And if you want to support us now, you can support us at bulletproofpub dot com. Just go down to the bottom and follow the white Rabbit, click on the link and offer some support. That money goes directly to the living trust of my partners, Sledgehammer, Yo hands Sole, and he's done some incredible work and allowing us to have a website like this in which we can go through and start spreading the world. So this man is incredibly important to me and I owe him money for what he's done, and I would appreciate it if everybody gave him some. You know, he's got a beautiful young family and they support him and they know, you know, they may not fully understand what he's doing. They might think he's a little crazy at times, but he's got it. And I strongly encourage everybody to go support Bulletproof pub dot com. That money doesn't go directly to me. I'm letting that fundy on as much as I can for now. And this is why we're going to open up some Patreon accounts so that you can actually donate directly to us. So the background image drawn by Joseph Remi a depiction of Union College in Schenectady, New Jersey. The Union College a liberal arts in sixteen New Jersey too.
Speaker 1: What, there's a Schenectady in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, this is the only one I know.
Speaker 1: It's connected in New York is where the I worked at it. It was the very first Edison General Electric.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's all connected, most certainly when you look into Schenectady. So the Union College a liberal arts institution, and it's general said, and it is generally said that it is the second oldest institution of higher learning in the United States, behind King's College, Columbia, although Harvard sixteen thirty six, there's your date, William and Mary sixteen ninety three and Yale seventeen oh one sixty not only predate both Kings and Union College but predate the founding of America itself.
Speaker 1: What the hell was even here in sixteen thirty six. Well, I will tell you you probably a whole lot of Tatarian buildings that they had a level in a bunch of mounds, so they couldn't show that there was a real society here prior to it.
Speaker 2: But other than that, Native Indians, Native Indians living a life of well balanced and giving back to nature. Yeah, understanding that if you took too much from nature it would have consequences on humanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty sad concept, right. If you killed what did you do? You don't having more eggs, you don't have more chickens, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did we do? We murdered them all in the name of the Association of American Universities. That's a fact. Is where they come from, the Marile Acts of eighteen sixty two and eighteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Spirits that killed them too, taking with their culture and providing them yea religion.
Speaker 2: Yea. They claimed that the diseases that came along with the white men were accidentally transferred through blankets and all of that. But I'm still in speculation mode.
Speaker 1: I would no, I would suggest it was deliberate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it has been said that comfee sociology was a technology of social machinery. I had book of the Soul of Forces which turned the wheels of the ages. I've got that quote in here. Three times, brother, and I guess I'm gonna leave them because it's important to understand. So Compty most remembered as a mathematician, which should help one better understand how law operates in society today. Are modern times defined by mathematical modeling, artificial intelligence, and facial recognition concepts first conceived nearly two hundred years ago in the wildest dreams of men like Compty, Bentham, Saint Simone Sydney, and Beatrice Webb. A plan of social control, now well into the twenty first century, nearing completion into the foreground steps nothing less than the fullest realization of the welfare state, and we living today have been afforded the hindsight necessary for a critical judgment of actions taken over one hundred years ago. We agree with Josephine Goldmark.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant liberation through liberation through dependency right right, and doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: So we agree with Josephine Goldmark, who is one of the key lieutenants to Brandeis in the National Consumers League and the legislation of social reform that created the Brandeis brief that those who have come after are those who do bear truest witness we are those with the final say she states in her forward of Pilgrims of forty eight. But the days that come after bear truest witness. That's us. That's the responsibility that's lying on our shoulders now to make sure that we don't allow the progressive revolution to continue. As Nooem Chomsky states, he only sees one but the truth revolution, and this, whatever you want to call it, that we're a part of, this is the one that needs to win. This is the one that needs to take precedent. This is the one that needs to influence the minds of men and women and enlighten us into the true history and our reality that we live in an open air prison. And now we get to that. So men's minds were fascinated by the idea of laws, mathematically demonstrable control the operations of nature, and for a season they took, as it were, a mathematical view. They sought to find mathematical or mechanical laws according to which all things came into existence and were governed in their course of existence. This type of thinking is to be seen in the first positive philosophies of law and the first stages of sociological jurisprudence connected to the sociology of law connected to communitarianism. Okay, And if Lark is listening to this or ends up listening to this, I'm sure he's saying, Okay, this kid is starting to get it. So I appreciate all your efforts, Lark. So turning next to the sociological components of pounds jurisprudence, it is widely recognized that they were derived largely from the writings of Lester F. Ward Elbian Small University of Morasca. We've already talked about that. We've talked about the relationships between Oliver Wendelholmes Junior, Pound, Brandeis. These are all you know. Pound becomes the dean of Harvard Law School, so he's working directly with these guys. This is how Oliver Wendeholmes does one year in Harvard Law as a professor, because Pound and Brandeis are at the Helm. So Holmes Junior, opposed to natural law, stated that men make their own laws, that these laws do not flow from some mysterious omnipresence in the sky, and that judges are not independent mouth pieces of the infinite compty. Stating the same in French know in order to predict and foresee, in order to be able compty studied once again, we will state under utopian socialist Henri Saint Simon, which is where communitarianism gets its founding sociological movement. Quote remembered for the crucial ideological support it gave the progressive criticism of the courts and to the expansion of state intervention in the economy. So law reigns supreme as the most specialized and highly finished engine of control employed by society. Page ninety eight Social control the survey of foundations of order, and we get to this man as we conclude this podcast. Jeremy Bentham's utilitarianism, just as pounds sociological jurisprudence, was the next step within a long line of continuous development emerging from Company's positivism. So too, we can say the compety study of society was largely derived from Jeremy Bentham and the larger and longer historical philosophy of utilitarianism, a pragmatic theory of society that determines right from wrong from outcomes and holds that the most ethical moral choice is the one that will produce the greatest pleasure for the greatest number of people, and also the elimination of pain. So we're talking about pleasure and pain we see and outcomes. We see this very prominent in our world today. You know, administrations of government are determined on equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity. This is an inversion or throwing upside down of how we're supposed to be doing things.
Speaker 1: They don't understand human emotion. They turn it into a mechanical process.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not important how you feel to them, and right, this is how they look at it.
Speaker 1: Even the whole pleasure painting. Is that how you sess what's good?
Speaker 2: Because oh, exactly, yeah, and so we get it right, and so this is you see it in commercials, you see it in do what you want to do, Go where you want to go. This goes back to the sixties.
Speaker 1: That's the moment without wilt in a different way.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, this is the point I want to make that that is directly out of Alistair Crowley's do what Thou Wilt? So you can see I used to say a long time ago that our world is largely Satanic. You know, maybe I don't use that word today, but it is largely frankased. It is largely demoralized. We you know, we're so fixated on the material pleasures. The maximizing of pleasure and the elimination of pain steers our society today like no other forces. And where do we get this Jeremy Bentham's donic calculus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hedonism, there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a great connection here that as well. Yeah. And when I made this final connection here that we're gonna make for everybody, I just about fainted. Okay. So here again we have large philosophical ideas asking us to focus on the ends and to ignore the means. This is very progressive like today and tomorrow, and let's not talk about yesterday. Well Maaola Harris says, we are not going back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the ends being what matter, not how you get there. Right, So if you have to trample over a few children bodies, whatever, all the better, right, Israel yep.
Speaker 2: And you have Company's positivism to thank for that, because we're just gonna move forward. And if you're gonna question us, you are a luddite, You are behind the times, You are backwards in your thinking. Right, So to look over here rather than over there, to look at an image of pseudoreality, which is what Walter Lippman stated that they wanted to create a pseudo environment through the news rather than the real thing. Like many of the others in this study, Bentham referred to natural law as nonsense. There existed no rights without the existence of government, and that since natural rights do not emanate from government itself, they are by definition illegitimate.
Speaker 1: That is a complete inversion of real. Yep, Absolutely they got, they succeeded.
Speaker 2: And a major reason why the world is largely sick today. And even my parents, who really don't want to talk to me ever again in their lives, would agree. They have stickers that talk about, you know, the six society, so they don't quite understand that they are living immersed in it, and you know, the prevailing governments don't want you to understand this. So how the conception of politics change in England can be traced through the lives and work of for writers David Hume, Jeremy Bentham, John Stuart Mill, Beatrice Web. Each represents a distinctive way of looking at politics which has become intertwined with others and obscured in political practice, and yet remains a vital part of the political traditions in England. Nevertheless, each writer contributed to a transformed outlook on the nature of politics. It was first suggested by Jeremy Bentham, its shape was defined by John Stuart Mill, and the finished product appears in the work of Beatrice Webb. She's the wife of the founder of the Fabian Society, Sydney Webb, who chaired the Inner Allied Conferences leading to the Paris piece Conference that establishes the leage of nations NATO the UN. And you see this ominous continuity between the ethical socialists of the Fabians all the way back to these utopians. So we see a direct link for communitarianism. So what makes differences among the four writers especially impressive is that in a way they all owe allegiance in the same intellectual tradition. The name utilitarian most readily comes to mind. They have all been called utilitarians, and they themselves have claimed some such kinship with one another. Bentham said he had discovered the idea of utility, and Hume Mill, who first made utilitarianism a popular name, was tutored by Bentham himself as well as by Bentham's chief disciple James Mill and the webs often like to describe themselves and other Fabians as latter day Utilitarians. In fact, the name is misleading because it suggests that they all shared a common philosophy, but it does point to certain common sympathies. All these writers praised a common sense, matter of fact, concrete, experimental approach to human affairs. Now I would say that there is most definitely a common philosophy there, and what is it but progressivism, communitarianism, but you know, social control. The ends are no different. And that was taken from page two, The Pursuit of Certainty. This is an incredible book. Shirley Robin Letwin, University of Chicago, wall places London School of Economics, which is invented by the Fabians, which is a student of Friedrich Hayek Okay, not a primary source, but a reputable, dependable one. So Bentham today considered the father of utilitarianism, and we see his philosophy of his law as the main underlying foundational girders of our modern day society. There is an undeniable continuity of form and function connecting Bentham to Compty, Honray, Saint Simone and the utopian socialists in the early nineteenth century to the ethical socialist movement led by the British Fabians and the American Progressives. We are showing the twentieth century. The American Progressives joined with the Fabians. Lippmann's close personal friends with Graham Wallace, who writes The Great Society, and that concept in that book is the same as all of these other guys. So history shows Roscoe Pound, Oliver Wende Holmes, Lewis Brandei's Felix Frankfurter as an extension of Bentham's Panopticon. It's open air prison and a utilitarian approach to social control. The early answers to recidivism were mechanical and crude, paralleling the early structuralist attempts at experimental psychology, both under William James at Harvard and Wilhelm Wound at Life's. Their only answer, given the resources at hand, was to remove the offenders from society and have as a main exercise of their detainment rehabilitation with possibility of reintegration. This was the idea of Bentham's Panopticon. We don't see it very popular today, yet I argue that that's really what all prisons are. They say, rehabilitation. But is it so? The problem is not merely how lawmaking in law admin administering functions are exercised, but also how they may be exercised so as best to achieve their purpose, and what conception of these functions by those who perform them will conduce best there too. Here, certainly the pragmatic criterion has sound. If it works, therefore it is true the true juristic theory, the true juristic method is the one that brings forth good works. That's pragmatic. Harvard Law Reviews, sociological jurisprudence. It's scope and purpose, that's roscille Pound.
Speaker 1: How many people have said before that they're pragmatic and thought that there was a positive thing, right, Not the way that they use it.
Speaker 2: Right. Okay, Now here's the part that should bring it all home for everybody. The hodonic calculator. This is a thing he's in his writings, and I'm about to show that. Okay. So, by utility is meant that property in any object whereby it tends to produce benefit, advantage, pleasure, good or happiness, or to prevent the happening of mischief, pain, evil, or unhappiness to the party whose interest is considered. If that party be the community in general, then the happiness of the community. If a particular individual, then the happiness of that individual. Okay, Now he breaks that down into two aspects. So pleasures, then, and the avoidance of pains are the ends which the legislator has in view. It behooves him, therefore to understand their value. Pleasures and pains are the instruments he has to work with. It behoves him therefore to understand their force, which is again, in other words, their value to a person considered by himself. The value of pleasure or pain considered itself will be greater or less according to the four following circumstances. The intensity of that pleasure, the duration, its certainty or uncertainty, and its appropriate inquity or remoteness. Now, when we're talking about the greater good the community at large and not the individual, he adds some it's intensity, it's duration, certainty and uncertainty, propinquity or remoteness. But also forcundity, is that how you pronounce it, fertility or propagation, its ability to spread, its purity, and its extent. So the hedonic calculator leading us all into this life of do what thou wilt.
Speaker 1: And again, this is all very mechanical because it's the absence of that spirit body of common in sense of you know, just sensing and deducing. It has to be all laid out in some kind of mathematical dead formula.
Speaker 2: Yes, so everybody put their seatbelt on Bentham's pleasure calculator, leading to hedonism and a society largely immersed in instant gratification, while science shows delaying gratification is a prominent personality trade of the successful. So they don't want you successful if they're telling you that instant gratification is the way to go when it actually delaying gratification is a prominent personality trade of the successful. And I've proven that in my own life.
Speaker 1: That the short term goal is ever going to be as good as the one that you work alonger for. That's absolutely true. And this idea here is exactly what society is.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: TikTok flash flash flash light, side lights, stimuli, stimuli, stimuli, Yep, the three second attention span that we now have, well, not all of us, but a lot of us.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. This is why I like long form podcasts like we are having right now. Because this helps open the mind, help people conquer the obstructions that we put in our own way. Well say, a lot of people will say, well that's too long to read. Okay, that is the propaganda, that is the brainwash. You can't determine something, the truth of something, in how long it takes to read it. That's the avoidance of pain and the and the you know.
Speaker 1: I kept my book under five hundred pages because I was afraid of that was going to be an issue.
Speaker 2: Right right. I just told my wife last night, I'm going to try to keep this book under two hundred pages. I'm not even sure if that's possible. So it's a warm up. Yeah. So Bentham didn't stop at the designing utility into the penitentiary. He looked into the brutalist design of the Panopticon. This is brutalism is a architectural form of which we see most in our government. Administrative buildings go figure like the Federal Reserve, so as ideal for the housing of poor, hospitals, schools, factories, asylums, and sanitariums. So you see the same sort of thing going on, not just for prisons. So as I have hopefully demonstrated here the theory of predictive criminology isn't just a modern day dystopian Hollywood plot line. There has been a move towards crime prediction for longer than any of us have been alive. In fact, it has been the primary motivation of men searching for the perfected modes of social control for well over two hundred years and more. It's really their holy grail to prevent crime before it happens.
Speaker 1: And by crime they mean crime against them. Now that they don't care if you kill your ch other, ok. They don't care if people are raping a mischeting people in the streets when they send in a bunch of immigrants, that's not what they mean by a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I would say that it allows them then to determine and stop whoever they want claim crime is happening. And that is exactly the problem with the movie Minority pro part. This is the crux of the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean the cut you out, that's okay. The guy that was allegedly well he was at the sixth hole more a lago that they thought who had the rifle. Now, all of a sudden they found child porn on his son's computer. Now, that might all be very organic, or it may be very federal agent. Who knows. But as far as you know, criminalizing anybody that they feel free and want to it's not hard for them with all the tech.
Speaker 2: Right, So I ask the reader, are we not looking at reasons behind the plot of Philip K. Dick's psychic precogs laying in a vegetative state inside the heart of the Special pre Crime Division fused by flash to the omniscient black universe of negative human intention. This is where they derived all of their crime prevention was from these half human entities floating in this gel that are connected somehow to the overall universe that are able to foresee crime.
Speaker 1: Philip K. Dick is quite an individual too. Yes, it's interesting the thing to travel down there.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Minority Report was preconditioning us to an idea once thought ridiculous, yet an idea that has spanned the millennia in his setting roots today was Orwell creating? Was Orwell created to pre condition us to our inevitable future today. There may not be a more referenced book when pointing out the oppressive nature of Western society Orwell's thought Police investigating thought crimes are a thing of the present and new speak relentless today in their subordination of nations through the creation of a wildly fantastic pseudo environment. Thank you Walter Lippman and the founder of our modern day journalism. So, how is what we've uncovered here? Not our social contract? How is what we are talking about not exactly what Morpheus talked about when first meeting Neo. Here is a picture of Jeremy Bentham today. The brain of Bentham Jesus was at one point on his body, but it, after all these years, decomposed to the point where they remove the body and now there's just Jeremy Bentham's brain. Now, I ask you, are they not going to try to wire this guy in like they've preserved Ted Williams, you know, in some cryogenic sort of situation where they figure maybe they can tap in and have Jeremy Bentham as these living in jail, omniscient, connected to the universe, predicting crime. I speculate that this is why they've kept him around. Mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's funny that we lost David Rockefeller and Lord Jacob Rothschild recently, and I don't think they're gone gone. They're probably uploaded a metaverse. They're probably infused in some other organic body that they created walking around younger. Who the hell knows with the tech that they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure, but transhumanism, singularity, this is the pursuit of they want to live forever. Yeah, this is the whole idea. They don't want us living forever, but they want to try to find a way to get out of this agreement we've made where that nobody gets out alive. They're trying to cheat this entire system.
Speaker 1: So we create the world that they want because we have to be the ones to invent stuff. And then once we get to the point that they want, well we don't need you anymore.
Speaker 2: So I end this broadcast just under three hours with a quote from the Matrix itself. Let me tell you why you're here. You are here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You felt it your entire life. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I am talking about? Neo State's the matrix, Marphius says, do you want to know what it is? Marphus says, the matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. And Neo asks what truth? Morpheus says that you are a slave. Neo, like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch, a prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. Now, we are showing you the literal matrix. Now, that is the value of our work, he says. Unfortunately, nobody can be told. Well, we're showing you the makers of our matrix, and it involves these founders of sociology, the founders of social sciences coming from the German historical school, the creators of our modern day social contract, led by men like Nathan Roscoe Pound, Louis D. Brandeis, and American progressives, Fabian socialists, all on this modern day or this school of thought of communitarianism, progressivism. The quality of outcome very much that we're all very much familiar with today. So I appreciate it for everybody that's still there. I appreciate your time and effort, Daniel. I appreciate you having me on. This has been a great episode, and I always value the ability to just be able to speak all of this out and put it out there in a way that people can understand. So I hope everybody's got some value.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think the big takeaway here is to just call it what they called it. Forget about using the word the matrix, called the panopticon, the open air.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what it is. We're all living in an opticon and until we realize this, we won't break it. So I want to just finish mentioning a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I have have very much. Sign you want, man.
Speaker 2: Okay, So somebody brought up to my the what is it called Article five Constitutional Convention? Are you familiar with this?
Speaker 1: The constitutional Convention?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Article number five. Oh, I've never heard of it before. But he is stating that this is a way that we can actually fight back, and so I encourage everybody to look into this. I'm not sure exactly I've looked into it a little bit to see that there is something there worth considering and looking into. And I just wanted to thank everybody that I've been talking to this week revealing or you know, providing me with links and showing me and helping me develop more of a sort of macro vision as to what's going on. So my thanks goes out to a lot of people. I'm not going to start mentioning names because I'm going to forget some, but man, we're starting to see there's a building up, and thanks to your show for a lot of this, we're starting to build up a lot of people that are seeing what we're doing, they're valuing what we're saying, and they're supporting us further by offering more information and helping us get to the bottom of all of this of how we got here.
Speaker 1: Right And just so you guys know too, while you're while you're watching, if you want to in the chat, there's that little little button there, the little green button that works that they call it a rumble rant. I like the name but it's the same as a super chat right right, and you can you know, I'll read your question and or your or your statement and they'll help out the show as well. Or you can go to the gifts and go dot com backslash ball Busters, which is in the description. I just want to mention that real quick.
Speaker 2: Cool, yep, support Daniel. He needs a new computer. We need to get there, We need to you know, we're using the technology of progressivism to try to fight back or to create a beautiful argument against it. So that's where we're at right now. I want to also state that this Sunday we are reconnecting with Andy Rose for there and we're going to do now with open ended See I'm not sure it's going to be ten, but it's going to be at least four or five in which we're going to get into the crisis of the expert. Now going through the twenty twenty two Walter Littmann conference that happened at the Columbia School of Journalism, and they were talking about how no matter what side of the political aisle you were on, everybody hates Anthony Fauci. So they were talking and so.
Speaker 1: Because they can isolate everything that's happened, and you use one guy as a scapegoat, Right, that's another way of diverting from everything else. It's the system itself that allowed that's to happen and people involved in it, not the one guy who was just pulling the levers.
Speaker 2: And I think, and I may be wrong here, but this is my speculation and I'm hoping that this is what I'm going to find at the end, although I am going to follow this deductively no matter what to the truth. But I think that this crisis of the expert signal is a point in our history where they're going to actually start to dismantle this idea of a society being governed by the scientific expert, eliminate that and in just imposed totalitary and governmental rule.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I could see that. It still it stilf fills the same bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if we can get ahead of that message, then we can have everybody understand that once they start tearing down the idea of the scientific expert in society governed by their opinion, that we can have a more sophisticated worldview and a perspective and then not so black and white. Throw the baby out with the ba the bathwater, much like the education system we talked about earlier, but discern exactly what the problem was. Like a mechanic does with a car, take out the problem, fix it, and the car runs proper again. Because I believe, you know, institutions are necessary, it's just the information and the motivations and values of which it is built upon. We're clearly seeing that they weren't built upon the proper motivations and values then.
Speaker 1: Right, And you know, it even goes so far as it's just the conscience of the consciousness, consciousness of it, because if you have people there in the same First of all, there'd be a whole lot of bureaucracy that would just be wiped off off the planet because it's unnecessary and successive and it's just there to control. So once that is gone, hooray. But the idea that a government or a country wants to prosper and the people to prosper, to make it strong rather than to weaken it and erode it, then ninety nine percent of the problems would be gone, and it would be a lot easier to identify the cancers and the diseases, you know, like Masonic quorders, like the Francis, like, you know who I'm talking about a lot easier, but without and also the lack of dependency on their system of monetary exchange. We can't beyond that too, because otherwise it's all it's nothing's going to happen, because but the consciousness of a country like it happened in Germany, people who who seriously want us to prosper that's how it's got to go. And and all these other institutions they'll fall apart on their own, you know, and anything that was you know, that was detrimental to that. And I say progress because I mean it in the right way, but I mean prosperity, you know what I mean. And I and I say in the in the in the sense that we want to strengthen the family, which is what they want to destroy. They've taken everything that is natural. And they even stated, which I think is a ridiculous statement to make, that natural law and natural rights don't come from the state, therefore they're invalid. If that was spoken aloud at in public anywhere in any time of history prior to a hundred you know, one hundred years, you know, one hundred years back, and further there would have been a civil war there for that particular reason, a revolution against these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even in my lifetime, even in the last fifty years, you know, there's a generation that has disappeared along with my grandparents. But I even remember when I was a young kid that there was a lot of well developed men and that were loyal to the US Constitution or the Canadian Bill of Rights, and they recognized when when our values were being encroached upon in a negative way, and they would voice their opinion. And so we now are in a generation where we have a lot of soft people that don't understand their history, and so this was deliberate. And as soon as they've got people not understanding the words that they're using and the things that they're saying, they can just drop it right in and there's not going to be much pushback against it.
Speaker 1: The collective understanding, I guess, is what I'm going by based, you know, rather than the fragmented individuals who won't be able to come together, you know what I mean, Because there's so many there's someone that's poisoned in between each person who's act. So they've got something good, they're not going to be able to congeal into any kind of solid force against something like that. But one hundred years ago, the common sense collective of people, the collective understanding was about natural law, was about order, It was about you know, prosperity and just being sensible and having bravery too. So there might be very very very well be a lot of brief people out there, a lot of creative people that will lay it on the line and understand that they have to. But how far apart from each other are they and how fragmented is that rather than that being the actual stream of consciousness of the people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This is why I try to talk to people on a human level and remove all labels, because as long as you're talking labels, you're being divided, and you can't divide a human being other than color or accidents. But as soon as we understand that, then you can't divide us. And so you brought up a You said that the same things were happening in Germany, and so we've shown that the same thing was happening at the same time with the Bolsheviks, as you stated earlier, but also with Mao Zadon in China. We've talked in previous episodes about the principles of scientific management, the perfectibility of man brandeis coins this term. It turns into Taylorism, named after Frederick Winslow Taylor, the publisher of this book, and it was translated in all of these languages. We have Trotsky, Lenin, Stalin, and maw all openly advocating the tailorist system, and they used it to subjugate their own respective populations. Now I want to point everybody towards this wiki page on Mao Zadun. Okay. Can you see that? Yep? Okay? So Mao Zadung Maoism okay. And so we know that Rockefeller is involved early on in China in the establishment of institutions and organizations, and it's really it predates much like Germany and Russia does the American takeover that we're experiencing today. And so I was just and you.
Speaker 1: Can transpose Rockefeller with Roschild because the funding and the direction, so he's coming from the same source.
Speaker 2: Sure, yep. And so I was talking to my good friend Roger Joke about all of this, and he was wondering about Mao's involvement in Harvard. I haven't been able to connect that, But what I did share with him was that he's actually a Yale grad because the Yale China relationship is the oldest relationship between the two countries. And so this Phi Beta Kappa skull and Bones connection to the Peking University is where Mao went to school. Okay, So now what I want to show here is that what they actually imposed in China to subjugate their population, of which Rockefeller said that he was he very much admired what Mao Zedong did and was going to try to impose that in America. Well, it's the new culture movement, okay, And so look at what starts to come up the Treaty of Versailles, and it goes coincides with the exact time nineteen nineteen. And so when you click on the new culture movement, am I able to do this? I'm just going to click on this and this should become the page. Yep, we're seeing new culture movement. Well, what is it?
Speaker 1: A progressive socio political.
Speaker 2: Movement in China during the nineteen tens, in nineteen twenties, this is exactly the same thing. We just don't quite understand that it is completely subjugating our population and I would venture a guess that the Chinese and Russians didn't really realize it either, you know, much like the Vietnam War isn't called the Vietnam War. To the Vietnamese, it's the American the American War, the American Freedom War, the American Independence War, they'll call it.
Speaker 1: We went out in the well, there's an operation I don't know, I don't know I remember which one it was, but went out and killed the actual Chee resistance that would have resisted communism in Vietnam. So if we were trying to stop communism, why why would our special forces go out there and kill all like twenty thousand people that were the actual resistance force if it wasn't to create communism there, right, and get control the poppy fields, right.
Speaker 2: The Golden Triangle and the Golden Crescent or whatever it's called. These are the two most important areas in the world. When you look at the big new Brazinski's and the Grand Chessboard and between two ages, these are the regions he identifies. And so we know about what's the American airlines that was going in there and taking out.
Speaker 1: Drugs in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know all about this stuff. So yeah, and you know, show you some of the books I got for free or nearly free, but save that for another day.
Speaker 1: So Voodoo Ranger says, great point. Diego Tantris always presses on that too human level communication with all the propaganda and social engineering stripped away. Race is part of the natural law, though not an accident.
Speaker 2: Well, your race is an accident in that you know it's a genus and then there's species when you look at how they determine it. That's why I'm saying it's an accident. And I just let your skin color or your name.
Speaker 1: I just got booted out when I, oh try to minimize that was a crazy this computer man, guys, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't even think you need all that much to get this new computer. So everybody throw ten, fifteen, twenty bucks at them. Let's get a new computer so we don't have to deal with this. Let's get an open air or open line of communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the reason why I'm doing my own building so that I don't have these issues of compromise already, and buying a pre bill is it's one lie after another when it comes to components and what they actually do. So if I get the components myself putting together, I'll know it'll be good for the next ten plus years.
Speaker 2: So well, that's commendable. That's a skill that I don't have, so good for you. That'd be great. I'm looking forward to it. Is there anything else that you want to talk about or cover or any other questions?
Speaker 1: I think I'm good. Let me think. I just wanted to make sure everybody else anything.
Speaker 2: I got to everything I wanted to today, So we'll just continue next week from here, I think.
Speaker 1: And Voodoo Rangested Yeah, no disrect or anything.
Speaker 2: Brother, Yeah, it's all good. It's all good. Thank you for contributing and all of that for sure. Thanks for being here, and hopefully we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Voodoo Ranger Yeah, long time, long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. These are the kinds of people that I really appreciate. They're coming to me and finding me on Facebook and saying that they've met me through these podcasts that we're having on Wednesday morning. So man, I value all you guys. I appreciate everything you guys are doing.
Speaker 1: Are you, I know you talked about Deep show. Are you coming back? Are you going back to Missing link? He has some jaded opinions of Germany. He's got the blur, the more textbook, you know, the victors tell the story type of view on that. Still, unfortunately I caught that when one of your talks because I was listening to yours on my drives in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Jesse hal is a friend of mine, and so you know, he interviews a lot of people. You know, it's it would be pretty hard to stay neutral through all of this, but I think he's done a good job. I have no reason to not go back on that show. We don't have any anything scheduled at this point. I've been on there fifteen times and pretty much revealed all of my work. So we'll see going forward how Jesse and I decide to continue. And you I would love to just continue there because I think that he does good work, as does his wife, Angeline. I think they're really genuine and they're want to help people. And you know, this is one of the things that I want to also say, is that we have to be patient with people because sometimes there are little things that happen. We can't just discard somebody because one thing or the other. I mean, I am so if people listened to what others say about me, even here in Cologna, and nobody would listen to me because we are large I am largely vilified here because I ask people to be accountable.
Speaker 1: So when we had you can't have these kind of thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, when we were having these lockdowns and we were protesting, they were a bunch of que tarts. I hate the label, but they're following the Q Tartarine. We already know Operation Trust in Russia and how it worked. We already know if you've read nineteen eighty four that there was an underground resistance that wasn't real. This is what the whole Q phenomenon is. And if you doubt me, if you doubt me, those followers are of C go look at the very first Q transmission. He said, Hillary Clinton's getting arrested within hours. Here we are a decade later. You got to stop following that. And so this is why here in Cologna, a lot of people really don't appreciate me, because I asked them, Hey, you got to get you got to be better. This isn't sophisticated at all. You don't understand if you're just being pulled around by that carrot you don't understand the old whole overall picture, and then trying to talk to people like this it gets their anger up. And sure, shit, you know, these people that call themselves awake will start calling me names, just as the left does when I tell them that you got to turn off your television. So just because you understood that COVID is anti human doesn't mean that you are awake. Right, So that just because you've all of a sudden going wow, the first thing we must consider is our own fallibility. Are Like, it's like jumping. You're a hitchhiker. You've jumped into a car. Now you're making the directions. You're telling the driver of that car where to go. I don't think that's how it works. I've been at this a long time.
Speaker 1: And so it's one of those things where like when you start to look at it, like if they lied about all these other things, you think they told you the truth in this particular place, for what purpose would that have served? You know?
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, well there was all it was a large religious sort of sect to that too.
Speaker 1: But that was a real truth to those things that they were talking about in Q. Because you're using that to base their credibility, which is like the child trafficking and stuff like that. I mean real stuff that's not to be pulled down into the fiction land that And again Q did a lot of damage on that too because people are thinking that, oh, well he was a SIA, so therefore everything that they said was no, no, that's not true. Just like every broadcast from people like Stupete, there's a lot of truth in it. But what are they doing? Is it a honeypot so that you can make a comment and get in trouble? Is it to steer you in a different direction with a blackpill later? Is it to still throw you towards Trump? I mean any of these things. I'm not just saying Stu, but the people at that level who came out of nowhere. Actually during the same time COVID was going on, he blew up after George Floyd because he was in Minnesota, like doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well? I would say in general, it's it's a phishing sy op p his hi n G and that they're dangling a hook for you to get gain Because when when you look at the conclusion, what is Q? How does Q and this following serve our society as a source of ridicule for anybody speaking the truth. Yeah right, I was amazed that.
Speaker 1: You know, just like you're a trumper if you don't believe in the bullshit that's a ninstream narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a maga idiot. It's the whole you know, you have to be at this point, be a political You have to remove yourselves from this false diconomy of a two party system. If you are going to entertain an intellectually honest journey towards the truth, you have to remove yourself from that, at least temporarily, because it's completely compromised and infiltrated. And whether you vote for the Green Party, the writer laugh, blue, Red, whatever, you're still going to end up in the same place because they're all controlled by who, the Zionists.
Speaker 1: I have friends that I've talked to who make fun of Democrats all the time. And then when I said something about what Israel's doing, but Palestine is assuming that you know, you can just use your eyes and see what's going on there, he was like, what do you use And he did that, what are you some kind of a That's what all the liberal retards that the colleges are protesting. But are you one of those guys?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What Yeah, so child death is okay as long as it says you're doing it, and as long as you know that somehow equates to conservative Republican Where's who has the disconnected logic here?
Speaker 2: Me or you? Yeah? Well, you can see this protest that the Association of American Universities is largely being used as a dialectic to promote antisemit or the use of antisemitism to now legislate laws against it. And it's all done in a false definition. And I challenge anybody there has been a part of those protests to tell me who the founder of Sorry to show me who the founder of Israel? Is right? Do you know that there's seventy seven branches of Semitic speaking people. Did you know that a US Supreme Court justice was the primary author of the founding document of Israel? Do you know anything about PICA and the Palestine Economic Corporation?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Or definitely not?
Speaker 1: Or APAK or the fact that you know wore criminals founded that place, or the fact that Lanski was involved in setting that shit up too. I mean, there's all kinds of criminal activity and absolutely the straight up murders they were in terrorist groups that created it's a terrorist state principle, and it is a bank as terrorist state banker. I guess whatever is bank is the thing?
Speaker 2: I mean. The belfour Declaration states that it clearly being understood that nothing shall be done to prejudice the civil and religious rights of the already existing non Jewish communities in Palestine. Now, if there isn't a greater contradiction in this world right now, I don't know what it is. So my whole life I grew up confused by the Palestine or the Palestiner's Raeli conflict. I remember watching on ABC News when I was getting ready for high school. They would try to inform me, but at the end, as I'm walking out of my room, I'm like, I still don't get it. Well, now I do, because we went into the work and we saw that it's a US Supreme Court justice. Three of the four members that created that document that were in the room or House of Truth members residents, They are living in the same house.
Speaker 1: I have to wonder if there's a like a cognitive dissonance or like useless separation of like a disconnect here because it's how many people believe that Muslims took down the World Trade centers, and how many people know the truth that it was a joint effort between our government and we still do nothing about it, and Israel and the banks obviously and still support Israel even though they know that they attacked us on her own soil? Do they both?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: They know both things, and somehow those aren't connected to the idea of maybe we shouldn't be supporting them killing other people to and getting them bigger and stronger.
Speaker 2: This is exactly why I got kicked off the farm, or even Ukraine, exactly why the police came to my farm to remove me right because of exactly that. And so maybe I'll take this opportunity to thank my wife. She's been incredible this year. I've been able to sneak on and off that property to make sure I'm pulling weeds and staying ahead of her, but she has been a She's been able to run an entire twenty week harvest box program nearly by herself, and we will. I'm not going to declare how much money we've made this year, but we've been very successful. When I look at other talk to other farmers. They're surprised on how much two people can make off of a half acre.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is a main, a major conundrum in our society that has led people to believe falsities to support Israel. And you know, to anybody that disagrees or is critical, they are intolerable. And all of a sudden we start acting like bigots, because what is the definition of that being intolerable of the viewpoints of others? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you did you say that subthing happened with your next plot?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 2: Sorry man, Yes, we are actually we don't have a place.
Speaker 1: And excited about that. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, my heart's been broken in many ways. I'm going to try to attempt to hold people accountable. And I don't want to put out the names of these people because it's just not fair. I just want everybody to know that, you know, the rug was pulled out from underneath us in the last minute.
Speaker 1: They asked me to the lost really good deposit or anything like that was no.
Speaker 2: But they asked for a commitment for me. They promised me all kinds of stuff, and once I committed, they pulled the rug out from underneath me, leaving us with nowhere to grow next year. So we are openly considering all kinds of options. And I'm here to try to protect my wife first and foremost in our family. And so we are in discussions with all kinds of people right now. Hopefully we can find a place here in Kolowna that has a kiosk that allows us to sell our vegetables at a low cost and allow us to continue this life of being a farmer, because if I don't continue to be a farmer, I've lost all my meaning and purpose. I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're pretty damn good, is there? How far away are you from Wasshington State?
Speaker 2: Well, I could be in Washington State in a two hour drive.
Speaker 1: Possibility, right, I think good on the other side of the bullshit and maybe grab us take to land there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, we're openly entertaining all kinds of ideas. So fortunately we have over a thousand friends on our Hell's half Acre Facebook page. We've got an email list that's in the hundreds, and so we are in the next couple weeks we were ending we're coming to the end of our harvest box. We're in the final three weeks, and so we're going to just start reaching out to our clients and our customers and those that really value us the most.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can decentralize and get a little spot from each of your your friends. Yeah, a little bit here, a little bit there, a little bit there.
Speaker 2: Right. Strangely, that is was the original idea. That was the nexus of the idea. This is why we called it Hell's half Acre because when I told my wife that we were going to rent or at least several back yards, she said, you're going to be all over Hills Health Acre And I said that you just named the farm. So we're going to move forward. We're actually open to all kinds of ideas. I may even change the name, or we may now yet even have a name, because what we've been really trying to do is create the ability to be a gorilla gardener. I don't know if that phrase has ever been used, but I want to have the infrastructure where we can just drop a sea can on a nice plot of land and grow for that season if necessary, and then get out because that's where we're going to be. And so you know, that is really allowing me to walk the walk not just talk the talk like we are today. So that is about as close to my heart as anything in my life. So I hope it what it's up, man, it's gonna because I'm gonna make it happen, because I'm going to show you that free will does exist in this life, and as much as they want to tear it down and tell you it doesn't exist, like Latin and the truth in God, I'm going to show you, and I'm going to show those people that are rooting for my failure that nothing of the sort is going to happen. And we're going to continue growing, and we're going to continue being the people we are, and we're going to continue, regardless of whether we are paid or not, to be the people most oriented correctly in a moral, in an ethical way. So I think we should probably end it here.
Speaker 1: Daniel, all right, guys, you heard it. Go to a bulletproof pub dot com and you know what the description is on my video. His link is also in there. Okay, all right, here's everybody.
Speaker 2: Thanks,