Speaker 1: This is the story of the one who, as a maintenance specialist for a historic high rise, knows that vintage charm historically needs constant attention, which is why when it's time to upgrade, turn at the century mechanicals. They turn to Granger with easy access to a million plus products and the scale to deliver when and where you need them. The right tools and supplies are never far away, so the one can keep that vintage building running like new Call Clickgranger dot com or just stop buy Granger for the ones who get it done.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome. Time me get real with y'all. We've got to get real ministries in with us here today on our community, connection and family. How are we doing there? Kids? Against all?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Who do we have over here? What's your name? My name's Jac and Jac? Where do you go to? Cool?
Speaker 4: I go to wayside alrighty?
Speaker 2: You want to see? How did everybody watching you out there today?
Speaker 4: High bottles?
Speaker 3: Bell? Alrightyus cockins watching?
Speaker 2: What's your name? Sweetheart? And you just had a birthday, didn't you? How many are you four?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: You go? Great Pastors Rado and Shiloh were in studio here with us. How we doing that? They I noticed that it was a little bit of a chill in the air. So we got there, We got there. We got the warm up coming up.
Speaker 3: So we've got Bartlesville warm Up that we do every year, warm Up Martlesvill actually call it warm Up Martlesville. And so what we need usually every year is we asked them to Martlesville to help each other out and we asked for gently used or new blankets, coats, anything that would keep you warm if you were a kid or an adult that when you did something warm, and then you can even go further and think about it if you were having to stay out into the woods or out into a place that didn't have heat in their house, so even space heaters.
Speaker 4: Donating those would be great.
Speaker 3: But if you get ahold of us at get Real's phone number or on Facebook Messenger, we can get up get connected with you to pick up the donations.
Speaker 4: Also we do the take a coat, leave a.
Speaker 5: Coat, Take a coat, leave a coat. That's an amazing, amazing ministry. Yes, and that's part of the warm Up Martinsfield project.
Speaker 6: And what we do.
Speaker 5: We have a coat rack out front of the church building that we hang coats on and folks come by that need a coat, they'll grab a coat. We've seen we've seen parents out there with their little ones trying on jackets and coats.
Speaker 6: Such a blessing.
Speaker 5: You drive by their women and the racks full of coats, and you drive by the next and it's empty. But then you turn around, you look and you see somebody with their trump popped open hanging up more coats there. What an amazing, amazing way to be a blessing to bartles Field.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, you know. And the thing is, folks will say, well, how do you how do you keep that stock? Well, it's everybody who donates just comes in and puts it on the rack. They do that and do that. That's how it goes.
Speaker 4: If you've out grown your coat, you know, and you need anyone, come bring it and drop it off. If you don't have one, got one for you right here. Yes, that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Ladies go through your men's closet, so I could use the men's clothing too.
Speaker 2: Something I got well nourished over there.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: So there's something I want to hit on briefly if I can. The church, most ministers teach on a tithe and an offering and an alms. Okay, a tithe is a tithe. As a tithe, you can paint it whatever color you want. It's the first ten percent of your increase. Then an offering is anything above and beyond the tithe, whether you need work at the church, or a guest speaker coming in, or is somebody buying coffee, or you know what I mean. But then there's something called the alms. And the alms is when you do something for someone that you know good and will has no possible way to pay you back or even to know who you are sure. And when the alms comes into play, that's I believe, where God's blessings just comes in and overwhelms you. Because God says He'll be a debtor to no man, and those who lend to the poor lend to God. And God said I'll be a debtor to no man. So what that means is everything all these events that are coming up, the Christmas dinner, the warm up Bartlesville, the events that we're doing. If you have a desire to give, but you don't want to be known for your giving, that's perfect. That's scriptural right there. Don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doing. But that's scriptural, and that's where when the tithe and the offering the alms all comes together. I believe that's where the thirty sixty hundredfold blessing comes into play into people's lives. And it's amazing how people. We had a gentleman come by just yesterday. He said, I heard you all on the radio, and he said, I listened. His name's Rex, Hey, Rex, everybody, he listens to your program. But he heard about get Real Ministries on the radio and he made donations yesterday. So that's the alms this time of year. People are more than willing and more than ready to give this time of year, but there's needs throughout the entire year that people may have. So keep your heart tender, keep your heart sensitive, and give as God prompts you to give, in whatever manner it is, whether it be monetarily, whether it be buying turkeys for dinner, serving, giving clothes anyway, Matthew twenty five, that's the ministry standard.
Speaker 6: That we try to live by.
Speaker 5: When did we see you hungry and feed you and naked and clothe you and sick and visit you and in prison come to you.
Speaker 6: He said, when you've done it to the least of one of these, you've done it to me. So there you go.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, I know we're doing the warm up Bartlesville and there's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Different organizations around town that are also helping out. So be led wherever the lords because we all work together. So where the Lord lead you.
Speaker 3: But also we are on the west side of town, so we have a lot of families that are hungry that maybe didn't get to sign up for the other programs for Thanksgiving, to get a basket, a Thanksgiving basket or just uh, anything that you might want to donate Thanksgiving wise that you might have extra in your cabinets or whatnot, we could we'll take those. Those we handed out, and especially at Christmas time, we're doing our Christmas dinner and we do that every year and it's a drive through dinner and it's amazing. I can't even explain it because I don't think I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Anything like it.
Speaker 6: Jesus Burger, you have to be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but but that events coming up as well. We don't do our Thanksgiving dinner any longer. But we do our Christmas dinner and we.
Speaker 4: Have more about it as we come on.
Speaker 5: The last couple of years, we've we've served over four hundred meals.
Speaker 6: Through get Real minutes.
Speaker 5: But we have on the Rock Ministry. The teen board comes out and they rocket man, they rock it. We have different people come out and help us, and cars are lined up down the street.
Speaker 4: And they wrap around the block.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we go from car to car, the kids from all the rock Christmas Carol from car to car and just visit with people and introduce people to Jesus. We've had we've had salvations take place. We've had people ask.
Speaker 4: Us to pray prayers yes in.
Speaker 6: This line while we're handing out food and that, and then we've.
Speaker 3: Had reports back like a year later or a couple of months later, how they've been healed whatever it was prayer. And then we have a few that are now really strong servants serving it get Row Ministries and going full time. So yeah, and it's amazing seeing how God uses the just the platform of a drive through. So your ministry is anywhere you go, guys, if you work at a drive through, that ter ministry. Oh, Darthy Burger, we might have a, yeah, what to pray on that one might have a drive through burger coming up.
Speaker 6: We've left Tom's speech this day.
Speaker 2: Well, Jesus Burger.
Speaker 6: Is tomorrow at noon, and I'm so excited about Jesus. For the last month. Shilah was looking over the reports and.
Speaker 5: The last month we had nine she said, we had nine and a half salvations.
Speaker 6: I'm like, how did you get?
Speaker 5: I mean nine and a half baptisms water baptisms.
Speaker 2: We have somebody just took a foot in and yeah, we had.
Speaker 5: One little girl that she wasn't she thought she was ready. Yeah, they weren't quite ready. And that's okay.
Speaker 4: So that was a quarter and a quarter and a half looked at you go down all the way.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: So we encourage get real ministries, whether it's our time of worship, our time of offering, our time of water baptism, whatever it may be. We invite our children to be a part of because the Bible says train up a child and way they should go when they're old and not depart from it. So we invite children if parents, you know, with the parents approval, So we allow children to be water baptized. We allow our children to partake in our communion services. We allow our children to partake in our and our tithe and our offering and our music. I mean, our kids are involved in everything that we do. If we don't, if they're not involved, how are they going to know when they get.
Speaker 6: Older, the procedures of the church. So it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 5: So we invite, we invite all men, women and children to be a part of get real ministries, water baptisms, salvations.
Speaker 4: We had a little boy named Throttle.
Speaker 3: He is, he's got a little mullet and he's like four years old, he is, And he went and he got baptized a couple of months ago.
Speaker 4: And he goes.
Speaker 3: He's just he's like the mouthpiece for the brookame apartments for Jesus. And he brought back a ten year old this last time to get baptized.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yes, And he has brought hand.
Speaker 6: Pastor Rendo so he can be water baptized.
Speaker 5: And and here's his permission slip and you know what, I'll go again.
Speaker 6: I'll go ahead of him just to let him know it's okay.
Speaker 4: So sweet, it is part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they and they and it's amazing and they and they they he got moved.
Speaker 4: They were crying during service.
Speaker 6: Jesus.
Speaker 4: But you know, but yeah, just the moved by the kids were yes and then and then they end up getting baptized, and so it's amazing. He just reminded me of the Anyway, so we have good We had a good report on the other.
Speaker 3: Gang, the other donut gang, the Originals, Yes, the Originals o g.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One of the Ogs saw me at a at a retail story the other day and he hollered out to me, Hey, Pastorando. I'm like, oh, wow, man, how you doing. He said, I'm good. He said, I'm in town, take care of some business.
Speaker 6: He's eighteen, he's eighteen now and he's here. He's he's checking on his little brother, his younger brother. Uh.
Speaker 5: But anyway, we were talking about I said, you know, we love you guys, and he said, we know that, past Rando, we know that. He said, we grew up on the same block, and pretty much we did. We've been there for ten years and have been in the original loss boys. You know, they were young kids and now they're young adults. And he come up to me, man, he come up to me, just put his arms around me and hug me, he said, love you, Pastorando, I love you too, buddy. So even though you may get discouraged at times, continue to sow a seed, continue to speak the name of Jesus into people's lives, because you never know whether you're sowing the seed, whether you're watering the seed.
Speaker 6: It's God that's going to give the increase.
Speaker 2: Iall.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you wonder are you even listening?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: There is a perfect example. Never give up, never give up on any one.
Speaker 4: Never your prayers always heard.
Speaker 2: Now, Jesus Burger, are we going to be outside or inside tomorrow?
Speaker 6: We plan on being outside one of the last ones of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we think, we think so everything's backwards. Oh wait, so is the core of the earth.
Speaker 6: So we'll be outside tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We start at noon, Jesus Burger, noon tomorrow, four eleven West fourteenth Street.
Speaker 6: Yes, look on.
Speaker 5: Our Facebook page for a bus schedule, bus location and schedule. We'll be running buses for pickup once again. Yeah, we have live worship, we have preaching the word, have water baptisms set up. While we're doing that, guys and gals or grilling burgers and all the sides. When the ministry part is complete, everybody. We sit down, we visit, we have burgers, we laugh, we share stories. The clothing ministry then opens up and folks get to go clothes shopping. I call it Little Dillards. Marty and the ladies got that thing set up nice. They get to go closed shopping Little Dillards and then they get to go next next door in the next building to the food ministry. Miss Loupe and all the ladies have that place in top shaped, top order, and they hand out food bags, food baskets.
Speaker 3: And so we're kind of like for for the people that wonder, they get real utes, our little food sacks we have for the ones that may be on the street that can't cook, and then we got food sacks for the families but they come.
Speaker 4: We we're kind of like the in between.
Speaker 3: For the for the red tape that that maybe some families don't qualify.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's where it really comes into place.
Speaker 3: So if you need one, come to a service, look online or Jesus Burger and so just just know that's how we We don't have a lot of food they can hand out like City Church, that's you know, they got an amazing operation going on, But we can try to help you in between the hours that they may be closed or Mary Martha's is closed, or you might be out of the times you can go for a certain amount of months so or or your incomes too much. You know, we get real, We'll do our best to help you. We'll find you some food.
Speaker 6: Everybody needs some help, every now.
Speaker 4: Absolutely everybody.
Speaker 3: That's how we met. I found him needing. I called him eating food.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so and he fed me and I didn't go away.
Speaker 2: That's the first one. You know, when you find the stories of people having meat, sometimes it's at the library or at church, or you know, just maybe at a function or something like that. You guys were just trying to stay alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was. So.
Speaker 5: The first first food outreach that we did, I ended up with a palette of ten pound bags of potatoes.
Speaker 6: So that's like at least one hundred.
Speaker 4: Bags a lot of potatoes.
Speaker 6: Like, what are we going to do with these a lot of potatoes? I know what we're going to.
Speaker 5: Do because the palace is sitting there in the parking lot, and I just took a table, turned on the side and made a sign said free potatoes, and people just started walking in and coming in and every one of them had this look on their face like what's the catch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't first there is no catch.
Speaker 5: You know here, whats potatoes? How big is your family? We've got six?
Speaker 6: Well you need two bags.
Speaker 5: So and that's where it all started, is is we just had a heart like potatoes.
Speaker 4: Thought it too that movie movie.
Speaker 5: But that's where we started, was handing out potatoes and people no strings attached.
Speaker 3: No, no, we weren't very welcome to birtles Well at that point because because they didn't know.
Speaker 4: Who we were, and so it was like who's this church on.
Speaker 2: The A great way to familiarize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so that's why they're like, what's the point, what do y'all need? What do y'all need from us? Or or who are y'all?
Speaker 5: We don't want anything from you. We just want to let you know Jesus loves you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then we did bread right after that, and they're like, wait a minute, we have people. They just it was funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had taken them and Jesus is the bread of life. That's all I can say.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So with the take a coat to meet a coat? Yes, Now do you want folks to kind of get their early Saturdays, so it could kind of help with your clothing mission.
Speaker 3: Well that when if they got donations. Absolutely, yes, if you come early and that would help out.
Speaker 4: I think you gets there.
Speaker 2: And somebody's in need. You got plenty of.
Speaker 4: God, that's right, Yeah, help a lot.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, so if you could get there earlier, it starts at twelve.
Speaker 5: But watch this, you can drop them off anytime during the day. You can drop them off in the evening, off in the morning. Yeah, we've got that coat rack outside.
Speaker 3: And if you've got more than just coats before, in a trash bag a plastic one and tie it up and we'll get to it, sort it out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We got people there in and out all the time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So and then and then, like I said, for the Christmas dinner that's coming up.
Speaker 4: I know we're coming around Thanksgiving. But if you've got anything maybe.
Speaker 3: Looked over, yelled it and used for Thanksgiving and donate it towards our Christmas dinner, that would be amazing.
Speaker 4: That that would help all a lot.
Speaker 2: I think our bakers at my house will be busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got an amazing, amazing wife that that is quite the baker.
Speaker 2: We can't eat that stuff, but she just loves in the house. Smells so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And we'll be asking for desserts like you said, to be baked when it comes closer to that time, and we'll let you know. Doctor Cupp, Nicole Cup, Doctor Nicole Cupp. She donated the turkeys last year and she'll be donating some more this year. She had attend last year. But we have four hundred plates or more that we feed.
Speaker 6: So wow.
Speaker 4: I know that sounds like a lot of turkeys, but we feed turkey and ham.
Speaker 5: We get the whole, You get the yams, the whole, fault rolls everything beans.
Speaker 6: If you like green beans.
Speaker 2: I do like green beans, but I tell you what, that's the sort of controversy in some homes. I want to thank you both for being here today. Thanks for sharing some great news. Thank you for being here. Yes we're great.
Speaker 4: Say thank you, Say hi mom, Hi dad, Hi mom my dad.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, you folks, you've been watching and listening to get real ministries on our community connection.
Speaker 5: Pre needs are completely transferable in the United States from funeral home to funeral home.